3.4/5 (1053 ratings)

About Facebook

Facebook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

It hasn't been too good, because when you ask their help they don't respond. A few times I've been trying to get on Facebook with no help but aggravation. If there was another website to connect with family and friends, I would go to another one.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Facebook has shut down thousands and thousands of people since Dec 2021 for all unknown reasons. They have no support team to inquire, the phone numbers listed online do not work or are fraud, and the forms requested to fill out are never replied to. I sent in 30+ requests for help and NO one has replied to my requests. Shameful.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

Facebook is unbelievable. They disabled my account after sharing a meme that no telling how many others shared. The meme was a hand with a nail through 3 fingers that said Nailed It. I got a popup that said suicide that we don't allow. They said they are always looking out for security of people on Facebook. I made several conservative post and feel like I am being targeted because I am a conservative. Who can follow their so called community standards when they change or are not clear. I have friends that have posted worst meme and pictures than I have and they are still on Facebook.

Because I am locked out I cannot see any crime, local law enforcement, missing persons or animal post in my area. This is dangerous and unacceptable. Congress needs to step in and put a stop to Facebook locking people out. They are acting like editors and the so called 3rd party fact checkers. Do not fact check the flag post even though they have been verified and were posted by the drive-by news media. There is no official complaint process that you can present your point of view. Facebook doesn't like it you are shadow banned or suspended.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

I used Facebook daily to keep in contact with friends and family. They used a false reason to suddenly lock my account: "suspicious activity". To "protect me". Which happens to be a lie. I'm the only user of the account. I provided two proper forms of identification and they still refuse to unlock my account. I told them just shut it down since it won't be active anymore and they refuse. I tried to open a new account they instantly closed it off too. I'm not a crook and I don't advertise products so this is not acceptable. Instagram and Messenger are also blocked off via Facebook. I am not thrilled to say the least. And I need to find a higher authority to file a complaint.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Customer Service at Facebook may as well be BOTs when trying to chat with "agents". They do absolutely nothing to help small businesses. They allow spammers, fake accounts, and bots to run rampant leaving spam and irrelevant reviews on business pages. They give you outdated SOP that doesn't work. OR provide the same canned responses to every situation and tell you to report problems through their automated system, which like clock-work provides an automated response 24 hours later that the problem you reported doesn't go against their "Community Standards". I personally hope the Government fines them for all they are worth!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I haven't been able to log in to my Facebook account for four days now. Whenever I try logging in using my password, they say my password is incorrect whereas it's correct. Okay, I clicked "forgot password" and I was sent a new password which I used to try logging in, but I was told such account doesn't exist. I have never posted anything that's against Facebook standard. Please I can't afford losing my Facebook account. Do something about it. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I was using Facebook normally and texting with friends and classmates, then suddenly my account was disabled and they requested my photo and I attached it, but my account was disabled, and when I try to appeal my case they refuse to receive the case, I see that this is extremely bad customer service and no It can be justified, I want my rights and the recovery of my personal account because I did not commit any violation. Full name: Abdulrahman **. Date of birth: 27 March 2003. Mail: **

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

My account was blocked by Facebook almost 2 months ago, because I was posting about the upcoming Canadian election at the time. Freedom of speech was taken away from me. I wasn't going against community standards, I was just making my voice heard peacefully and sharing posts encouraging other Canadians to make their voices heard by voting.

Facebook deactivated my account without any warning or evidence claiming it will take a day or two to investigate, it's almost 2 months now. Why will Facebook deactivated an account without proof of violation. This is abuse of power! It's happening a lot lately! Their feedback, complaints ain't monitored. They act like a superpower taking accounts down to please bigger brands with money while taking respect and fairness away from the people. This needs to stop!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

As the title states, this platform is not very friendly or inclusive. I am not one to be very social or think much of social media in general, my experience on Facebook just confirms this. I was in hopes to have a profile to connect with family and/or have it as a place to vent out my frustrations anonymously to other like minded individuals. I was going to use my pen name, Johnny Buck, but apparently that "violates community guidelines" and was disabled right out the gate and not even given a chance to have a profile.

On top of that, their "customer service", and I use the term very loosely, is next to nonexistent. Upon further reviews, there is no guarantee I would even get a reply if I were to try an appeal. There's no option to chat. The "phone number" given is just an automated answering service directing one to an email that, again, no guarantee anyone would even reply, and no real person to speak with. So again, this platform is not very friendly or inclusive, especially to those who just want to vent like an open diary or something similar.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I am a retired Ontario Provincial Police Officer and I represent a group of over 800 people in South Western Ontario, Canada. We were building a support network for our community, consisting of nurses, police officers, trades people, farmers, mental health counsellors and many others with skills to assist their fellow citizens. The mission statement of our group included being a peaceful and spiritual support group for those in need during these times of tyranny. We were planning many meetings and planning to expand our network of members to help as many people as possible.

Today without warning or prior notice, Facebook deleted our group and deleted the Facebook accounts of many of our members. I am reaching out to your organization for two reasons. First, if you feel you can offer any assistance to our group getting back online, we would appreciate it. If you are not able to assist in that, please report what Facebook has done so people are aware of the evil we are facing. Thank you for your time.

Joe