1.03/5

1387 Facebook Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2019

I have multiple items for sale and have pet service. Whenever I lost any of my services I get a notification that I am going against standards. I also have old posts where I have listed animals for sale. My account was locked for a few days due to this. I tried to find the posts and delete them. I missed a few and was locked for 2 weeks. I have NO IDEA where these posts are. I was unlocked and went through all of my MANY groups and found some posts from 2014. Thought I got them all, woke up this morning to my account locked for 30 days. Apparently I missed a post from 2014!!! One of the posts that was picked as a violation was simply a link to a webpage for animal rescue.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Yesterday they banned me for 7 days for a repost I posted months ago. Saying it contained nudity. There was not a single bit of nudity. Last time it was for a pro Trump sign. I can't use messenger or my business page. I don't know if it's due to them being a veteran, patriot, Trump supporter, ** male, American, who knows.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2019

It is discriminatory, and bullying that Facebook suspends people for various time frames due to their non compliance with their rules. Their rules favor certain groups, organizations, political agendas, etc. If you do not function in accordance with their beliefs, and agenda they bully you into submission. They ban the sale of items, animals, pets, etc, by certain people, yet authorize and promote other organizations, groups, etc operate freely. I'm fed up with Facebook Corporate bullying people, and directly trying to influence the condemning of those who do not agree with them. This is the United States of America, and we are a free country. To utilize social media a person should not be subjected to corporate bullying, and dictatorship. They can sell MY personal information, but want to dictate what I do. This constant habit of them suspending accounts for violation needs to be stopped immediately. They do not own people!!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I feel like Facebook is targeting people with certain beliefs. How is it legal to pick a post from a year ago on someone's timeline and a year later banned you for it. We still live in the free world. Yet Facebook can sell my information, share my personal email to I don't know who. Why is this company allowed to silence anyone on anything we believe in.

Original review: May 11, 2019

This is the second time Facebook banned me for the responses I made about Hillary's stolen election comments... questioning when she will be brought to justice, that I person don't want to hear about her loss until she has stolen from her what she took from those that she sacrificed in Benghazi; they lost a lot more than election... and maybe one requested that she should be trialed and hung for treason.

These comments were made in the past. I think Facebook must have added an algorithm looking for comments against Hillary as I really doubt they received complaints about similar posts that spread weeks apart and in forums of like minded people. Consequently, I feel like Facebook is crossing a line with these bans. I feel like the complaints we've filed against Facebook with Congress have fallen on deaf ears and I'm not sure how to combat this. Are there any other ideas/legal routes that we might take to resolve this? If so, Would really appreciate. Please advise, thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: May 11, 2019

The Cambridge Incident I take it back put him IN JAIL. Mark Zuckerburg for a college person sounds like an IDIOT on TV in front of congress. This idiot is taking real accounts away and probably letting fake accounts stay. It looks like that to a lot of people Me I had 18 months of misery 2 facebook pages switched with someone else's. I have all foreign people on my page. Had all American people. VERIZON FIOS AND OPTONLINE COLLIDED Feb 22 2018. Kept from their customers. I had 2 pages and 3 emails from GOOGLE stolen. Can't get them back. The thieves have more authority.

These companies should be TAKEN offline. The owner does not know what he is doing and steals information that's not his. Our Government should be ashamed of themselves. In the real world they call that stealing so our governments are letting business online get away with stealing intellectual and personal property. I wonder why there is so much crime. They are enhanced it. They must want it to keep law enforcement and jails full more government money in the communities for big pensions.

The online community has become trash. The government gives Mark Zuckerburg a slap on the hands and he said he lost 16000000. No he stole 16000000 from a business owner. And the business owner cannot do anything about it. Get that the US GOVERNMENT is letting online business steal. They OK it. PayPal stole 2600.00 from me and the corporate owners say the money was never in my account. They win. I would never put another credit card online again. These companies are large enough to have support telephone numbers. Real business owners in the real world have them. Google and Facebook have no overhead. It's paid for by us jerks the people. THE PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP USING SERVICES FROM COMPANIES THAT DON'T HAVE SUPPORT LINES. Let's get all of our friends together and HELP or ELSE THE INTERNET IS GOING TO HAVE ALL GARBAGE ON IT.

What happened to the United States Of America. Donald Trump said, "Let's make it GREAT AGAIN. I'll Bet he will Back US UP. ONLINE COMMUNITIES the owners have no self respect and are very greedy. All they do is think about themselves. US the people are even stupider because they use them. The Cell phones providers need your Google email address for your cell to work. They can be stolen in an instant. All these apps they are dangerous. I had a cell phone melt in my hand because I could not take the battery out. That should be against the law. Removable batteries only. VERIZON FIOS IS HORRIBLE. THEY DON'T HELP FOR NOTHING.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Can you believe this??? My account was reported by a Trump supporter (the name listed there) and sent me to FB jail for 7 days until yesterday for a comment like this, and last night that I wanted to open the account again, FB said that my account was disabled. I don't understand why offensive, FLOTUS is the acronym form of First Lady of the United States. Trump supporters complain about Mark Zuckerberg being democrat, but I think his workers or the ones that are monitoring the post are Republicans. Now you can't use the words POTUS or FLOTUS because they are considered offensive by fb. ???

Original review: May 9, 2019

The last 30th April my FB fan page (1.2m audience) has been unpublished. Actually I have a lots editors of my page. A editor account was hacked and someone posted illegal post on my page from the editor account. I removed the account and post. But suddenly I saw my page has been unpublished. After that I was appeal to FB support. Also I sent my all notary document a letter to FB head office by DHL service.. Until now I didn't get any response from FB support. I don't know, what is the system of FB support review team. Anyway if anyone can help me to recover my page then reply here.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I was blocked for jokingly calling somebody a "dumb stupid idiot" on a roast page created for roasting people. "Dumb stupid idiot" does not violate community standards. Then when I try to submit a report I get an error message saying "could not process request", as if I whoever blocked my account, also blocked my ability to request a review.

Original review: May 6, 2019

For nearly 7 years I have been a member of a group dedicated to the care of sugar gliders. The group was run by some of the country's leading breeders and educated both new and seasoned keepers alike. Now the group has been deleted, why? Because it violates Facebook standards; which standards? We have no idea as the only response the group admin get is that the group violates Facebook standards! I queried if it could be they thought we were selling animals, which they apparently don't allow, but apart from the fact this was a very small part of the group's purpose, many, many pet selling groups are still active! So Facebook has closed down one of, if not the country's leading source of information and support for a creature with very specific needs and in effect put the care of them at risk because new owners, and indeed seasoned keepers, no longer have this information easily at hand.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Where to start with this company. I've been on Facebook for about ten years and it was great. You could interact with people and say what you wanted as long as you weren't making death threats. Now fast forward to today where if you do not align with their liberal fascist views you get unfairly targeted and banned again and again. You could report comments directly made about your race, or family and when they "review" it of course it does not go against the "community standards" but if the person who's targeted says "If you had a brain, you'd be dangerous" and get a 30 day ban.

I don't want to lose contact with family and friends I've had for over ten years but I guess I have to delete my account or try and sue these tyrants. I personally hope this company goes belly up or somebody starts a new social network where you can actually be social and not have to worry about trolls being allowed to attack everything about you that should be against the community standards but their incompetent and weak admins only do something about it if the comment has more conservative views. Absolutely horrible company that has too much power.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Facebook has a disgusting track record of banning people for their own agenda and political opinion. I’ve reported posts where the user says “all ** people should die, I will kill the next ** person I see” and it doesn’t violate the “community standard... but I get banned for 30 days for writing ONLY the penalty for treason in USofA under a picture of the golden boy of the democrat party. No verbiage was used, I didn’t even put a name. This far left extreme website influences our youth by their continued support for terrorizing groups like Antifa and Al Qaeda but you can’t even defend yourself against these goons as they troll your page. It’s despotism at its best on display. A clear favor to socialism and any attack on the freedoms of liberty and speech. It should be shut down. This isn’t a social network, it’s THE socialist network. It’s blatant censorship on anything not feeding its own agenda is disturbing to say the least.

Original review: April 28, 2019

After waking up one morning I found my personal account had been removed by Facebook. This is because of a group page I was in. I don't mind the fact of them deleting the group page, it's the fact of deleting my personal account. I have pictures that I can no longer recover... My grandchildren, our family holidays, our daughter and her husband who are both serving in the armed forces and sent us pictures. You can keep your Facebook - all I want is my private pictures back. Absolutely fuming and frustrated.

Original review: April 16, 2019

They have groups on Facebook where you can sell things along with this newly thing known as the marketplace yet every time I try to sell anything on my Facebook, I'm unable to because it "violates the rules." OKAY so I can't sell clothes because it violates your rules but yet every time I get on there, I see TONS of people selling the same exact thing??? OKAY, makes sense! Get your crap together Facebook!

Original review: April 13, 2019

"Welcome to Facebook. Get started by adding friends. You'll see their videos, photos and posts here." This is all I get when I log into Facebook - no current or past posts from friends or groups as before. Send numerous messages to Facebook and get automated response but no help. I guess I will quit Facebook altogether!!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Today there was an article regarding the arrest of a person that made a threat to Ilhan Omar the Rep. from MN. I replied: I replied that there were many threats about president Trump and none were arrested including Madonna and her scum friends and now I am blocked for 30 days from posting anything. Facebook is worse than North Korea and if I praised the article and called the guy arrested a scum they would have been fine. Boycott the social media police.

Original review: April 1, 2019

You know I am so very tired of the one sided LOONEY point of view on this pathetic ISIS TERRORIST loving site. Mad Maxine the criminal waters runs her mouth saying that jussie the racist LIAR is innocent. I post a meme, and get the good ole 30 day ban. Now I have been banned at least 11 times for 30 days. I have to say I am sick and tired of people posting Muslim this and that, pictures of our presidents bloody head cut off. Funny how that seems to offend nobody.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I’ve been on Facebook for about 10 years now and haven’t had many issues at all until a week ago today. For whatever reason, FB is no longer recognizing any of my devices I use to log in each day, not a big deal except I’m also no longer receiving my 6 digit SMS code that allows me to log in. So a week ago, tomorrow and again today I have sent them a copy of my driver’s license and also a picture of myself with the code provided in view but I haven’t heard anything back. I’m more frustrated that my first grandbaby was born this week and I can’t even share the news with my family and friends nor can her pictures me shared with me. My friends and family can go to my page with no problems and there’s nothing questionable posted, so I’m baffled as to why I’m suddenly having these issues. So disappointing because I can’t access my FB, Messenger, or my Instagram.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I created my first Facebook account last week and added a shop page to advertise my online products. Facebook took my card number and info then disable my account twice, within two days as I finished designing my product catalog. I signed up again thinking it was a fluke and re-designed my shop and posted my products again. The same day I was asked for a scanned copy of my photo DL/ID or mails/bills. I gave them all; to show it is really me. They disabled my account again. I did not do anything to infringe this wrath. My credit card is still actively in hand of Facebook and as we speak I am paying for advertisements for the products which customers can't buy; thanks to imbeciles running the Facebook. My account is disabled with no true explanation.

I have sent them my DL and photos and documents from a scanned copy of my bills to my postal mail envelopes. They don't even acknowledge if they received them or if they are satisfied with the documents or not. Facebook's reason for disabling my account was to review my picture and to protect my security. Who are they kidding; Facebook corporation does not care about protecting customer's security just to increase their profit margins. That is all. I wish I didn't create an account with them and if I could log in to my account now, I would remove my credit card and delete the account permanently; But I cannot. I now hate Facebook and what it stands for beyond belief. How is that working for the best social media platform?

Original review: March 23, 2019

When I won the jp nothing happened. I only got 103M. I reported this to the FB adm. and even told them where the gold crown had landed while I played and it said, "Awesome. You won the major jp!!!" The response from FB agent was, "Well you should have taking a screenshot" (which at the time I did not know how to do) and I live alone on a measly ss income a month. I'm also a recluse and do not watch much tv but enjoy playing HIR, So they send me an email stating that all they could do for me is put 30M in my account. What a slap in the face. I gave them my ID number which I was told is how they track your plays. I'm so sad about this. How low can they go. It has me sick over this big mistake on their end. I could still be playing big bucks since I can't buy tokens but now I have to wait for the hourly and pray I get lucky. Sometimes I got real nice customer service that understands but not this last time. Very sad!!!

Original review: March 18, 2019

Let's just start by saying Facebook is the most one sided company on the internet. If you don't agree with the Liberal Democrat views on Facebook you will be banned over and over. If you say the word Muslim and have anything negative to say, even if just responding to a comment you will be banned. If you believe for instance that ** people should all be killed, you will not be banned. If you cite a true statistic unfavorable to a Muslim you will be banned, even if it is a known fact. The worst thing on Facebook is the ads from China companies. I have purchased maybe 4 products over the years, and without fail my credit card would be charged as many times possible every single times. The biggest concern is that they are liars and spy on you, lie about everything and steal all your info even if you try to stop this in your settings. In essence Facebook has turned into a left wing nanny state and only for Democrat agendas and such.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have been on Facebook since it started, many decades ago. It would seem that now, it's becoming a liberal, fascist format. They use what they call "community standards" to control people's speech. There are no set standards, per se, but these "standards" are interpreted loosely by obviously liberal fascists, and any "wrong-thinking", or reference to any "wrong-thinking" is punished by blocking the account. So, it's not only what YOU say, but what your friends say, and anything you cite or share. Time to find another social site that has the voice of ALL the people in mind.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I have contacted them and sent them my ID at least a dozen times with no resolution. I use Facebook to help promote my business. I mean what company today in the USA does not have resolution to a problem after THREE MONTHS? I have tried multiple avenues to try to resolve this myself including trying to change my password. WHEN I TRY TO RESET MY PASSWORD, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD! I mean **?

Original review: March 13, 2019

I wanted to sign up to Facebook to keep in contact with our family and friends while on our round Australia trip but they insist on me sending them a photo to verify who I am. Of course I will send a photo of myself to people I don't even know, NOT. I might as well send my bank details as well. The trouble is I can't seem to find anywhere where I can complain about this. Sorry Facebook but unless you are my bank approving a loan, you can shove the photo request up your **.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Our not-for-profit was offered a free 'boost' for an event. It popped onto our FB page and said 'only a week till this free offer expires.' The promotion went ahead, and then we were billed $25. We would not have paid for this or accepted the offer if it had not been 'free.' We would like a refund of our hard-earned money. Disappointed!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

No way to contact them unless you have an Account. Problem is I signed up but I'm locked out until they verify my photo, after such a hassle I want to cancel my account but can't log in to cancel! This is a joke poor service and poorly designed!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I am a conservative with almost 5000 people on my friends list. I have found within the last few months FB has made it impossible to see my friends list. It is a blank page. So I cannot clean it up whatsoever.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My experience with Facebook is very poor. Facebook is targeting me because of my political affiliation. Facebook now will kick you off up to 30 days at a time for violating their so-called Community standards. Once you're on their list any word that they deem negative or unacceptable will automatically put you in a block for 30 days. So much for free speech.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I am a Facebook user in Hong Kong, my Facebook account was created with user name “Stare Cat” a long time ago. But Yesterday, Facebook insisted on changing the user name, someone claims that was Identity verification. The problem is that I don't trust Facebook, Because they will sell our browser history and other personal information. Besides, my user name separates close friends and friends, Facebook insisted on changing my user name for take away my follower growth.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Facebook has advertisements that fill your news feed, every fifth post is an ad, they claim you can limit the ads you see in your settings/ ad preferences, but that does not work, you can try blocking the repetitive or scam ads, but they still come back on your news feed. Some ads you don't even know what they are for or selling, and from scam companies you never heard of before. I've reported and block ads all the time, and one called "ASIAN CHARM", a fake dating site set up for Asian women to come to the USA using American males as a ticket for entry into the USA.

Facebook Company Information