2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.11/5
Based on 3,081 ratings submitted in the last year

Facebook Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Facebook is a great way to stay in contact with your family and friends. It is completely free and I highly recommend it. I’m able to upload as many Photos as I would like. I’m able to see the news and keep up with the day-to-day festivities. I’m also able to invite my family of friends to 30 of it I keep up with invites that I was invited to as well. I like that they notify me of events coming up because I often forget.. I would highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Facebook would be better if its mobile design was less buggy. I can't update certain aspects, such as my profile likes, personal info, or even my rectangular photo (the one above your profile picture), unless I'm on the desktop version. Also, the alerts are SUPER annoying, so I've finally silenced them all. I was in high school when FB first debuted, so I've pretty much been with them since the beginning. I stopped when it got to be like this "mom/dad-aged crew, hey old junior high pals, we're all in our fifties now!" kind of arena. It has become the old fogies' platform, or people complaining about their lives, or red button drama (politics, religion, current events). It was great when it was the way to keep tabs on your ex-boyfriend, to make sure he's not doing better without you, but now it's just not useful.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I enjoy Facebook every day. Recently I've joined several groups and some of the posts are incredible. One group has such a variety of posts between humor, beautiful videos to baking and cooking. These posts are from all over the world and really give some new and awesome ideas for the table. Learning about different cultures is one of my greatest interests so I get much pleasure from watching. One of the other groups is my high school. It's very small without much money and the alumni is loyal to the bone. I'm just sorry I didn't join earlier.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I love the variety of Amazon. It is my go to place for online shopping. Some prices are higher than at other online stores and some are lower. It’s always best to shop around before placing orders. It would be great if Amazon started using a comparison feature. All in all it’s great! I would recommend items not being delivered by Canada Post as they don’t contact the person to inform of delivery. CP just leaves a delivery notice in the mailbox. The consumer then has to go to the post office to pick up the order. I find this frustrating and time consuming.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Facebook is free to use and is a good place to express yourself about anything from politics to jokes. You can post pictures and such however, I would never ever post anything personal because you would not want to invite strangers into your lives. You never know who might steal your personal pictures and use them nefariously. In addition, you do not want people to know when you are away from your home on vacation. I only use it to post political stuff and to tease my sister and friends. Other than that, Facebook is a good way to stay connected on social media.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I post comments to other peoples things online. Be it a simple funny thing or a political post. Political posts of mine are factual every time. Now I get blocked from access because I posted/commented too many times in a given period. They did this to alleviate "potential" spam to the community. This is the third time within the last year. How can this be a "social media" site if I can't post my own social views whenever the hell I feel like it, and how often I feel like it. I am done with fb along with my 2 businesses that have advertised on your site.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

In 2018, I had a personal account on Facebook. That account was hacked and I lost all my information. FB customer service was not able to re-establish my account and advised me to open a new one. Since then, I have open a new one, and also created 2 pages for my businesses. I became a paying Facebook subscriber, spending a lot of money on ads. My business accounts grew to have 151K followers to-date. In December 2019 I was hacked again, and was locked out from my account and the pages tied to this account. I contacted customer service once more, but when I finally got into the account, for my surprise, it was from my old 2018 account, which was found lost by FB customer service.

My problem now is that I do not have access to my business pages, which I depend on for my business to run. Worst part, I figured out that the problem is that I have created the new account in 2019 with the same email address as the one I have lost in 2018. So it looks like I have conflicting accounts. PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP... I NEED ACCESS TO THE 2019 PERSONAL ACCOUNT WHICH TIES TO BOTH MY BUSINESS PAGES. My contact information is Tanya **, my business pages are Tanya Jenkins Performance Horses, and Tricked Out Spook. You can reach me at **.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I was messaged by a man last week who threatened my life. I reported it to Facebook. They did nothing. The next day I asked again. Nothing. This is going on for a week now. I'd just like them to say something to him, reprimand him, suspend his account for a while something! But apparently I don't matter. I don't claim to be an innocent here, I was probably arguing with the guy, maybe insulted his intelligence, but I've NEVER told someone that they were going to DIE or fall prey to HARM. Facebook doesn't care if they don't like you. I get suspended now and then for getting upset and calling someone 'stupid' but I don't think that merits my own death. Hopefully I'm not wrong and others will agree to some extent.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Run a small business selling reborn dolls, not Asian knock offs but pay good money for authentic sculptors, to spend hours/days to earn pittance, like hundreds of other sellers of the same nature we sell our goods on buying and selling pages on #Facebook, create our own pages and bump our listings every so often. Facebook has for sometime delisted each one of our listings where you have to appeal each item to have it relisted, I have a long list of appeals and it is becoming tedious. Yet encourage one to share your product to other pages or constantly hitting your own pages with pay to boost your listings which many of us just bump up our listings ourselves.

Facebook does not acknowledge your concerns every time you explain the issue, upon being restricted you go to appeal but every time states there is an error try again later, this is purposely put in place. Theres should be some authoritative body to intervene with FB and how it treats people. Personally if you are able to access your timeline, every advert report, hide from timeline, hit fb in the pocket, why should fb benefit from advertising off your pages.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I was suspended for 24 hours for bad comments. I don’t curse, get sexist or racist. I don’t know why they did this. So I had time to report 20 violations. The F word and others, racist remarks and others that children shouldn’t read. But they did not stop them! Facebook lies! They have no standards if they allow these things! So I’ll pay them back by posting more and more and more complaints. Facebook should be controlled by someone. All I can think of is GOVERNMENT CONTROL FACEBOOK for many reasons, like privacy!

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Facebook Company Information