1.07/5

1317 Facebook Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

This is a bias organization. I get booted off for trying to do what is right by stopping someone who was bullying others with his comments about them being "DUMMIES" "Snowflakes" and calling people "FOOLS" But instead of reading the whole piece of the comments, YOU automatically boot me off. Why? Because I mentioned GOD or the Bible? Because I said creep?

Because here is the whole comment I made to him, "Eric ** then quit being an insulting dummy. Who are you to call others out for grammar? No better than anyone else... You can't be kind NO one taught you how to act like a HUMAN... Calling people FOOLS gets you a ONE way ticket into Hell did you know that? Read a bible once in a while it may teach you some well needed manners and ETIQUETTE. Not that you know what that is either. By the way if you want to know what a true snowflake looks like go look in a mirror CREEP."

That's nothing compared to everything he had done to so many people that day. He went from post to post calling others names after names but NO One in your organization looked at all the evidence now did they? YOU are to blame here for NOT looking at the evidence before you judged. Call it what you want but there are many more worse things people say what I did and calling people **, **, and telling people they are snowflakes and ** etc should be more for you to worry over than my kind of comment.

People show **, and ** and guns, knives all on FB they talk about kicking people's butts etc. I have reported some of these issues only to be told it does not go against FB. Really? So it's ok for all to pull their pants down and show all their ** on FB because you won't care. Then why is it that half of the USA laws DO care? Did you know that just pulling your pants down to take a leak will get you thrown in jail in most states and in some it will get you on the SEX offender list. But it's ok to do it on FB. Really then you care nothing about the laws of the USA states do you? FB doesn't even follow their own rules. It's a BIAS organization to say the least. They pick and choose who can say and do what. NO one gets treated the same of fairly.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Facebook Acct. disabled TWICE for NO reason - After researching Facebook who currently has 2.3 billion users worldwide, I write to you. I’m not selling human beings, Taliban recruiting nor using hate speech but my account was disabled. I simply opened a new account and that was just disabled an hour ago! I’m simply selling items inherited as an income source after being laid off. There is NO customer support, despite the billions made by FB. FB seemingly doesn’t have the money to hire live customer service reps nor even an online chat system. In the meantime, they're a monopoly that sadly runs people’s lives.

I say this because I live far from family & having one’s account disabled compromises a vital source of communication w/ family but also w/ my community that has a page in order to communicate w/ residents' issues, warnings, etc. Here’s what’s infuriating, I visited a “forum” w/ the same numerous complaints to get some guidance. There were numerous numbers listed & being desperate to remedy the situation, the numbers were contacted only to find that they are a scam outside of the U.S. Now here’s what's truly unbelievable & disconcerting is when going in to make a comment, the “disabled user” (me) is unable because the forum IS ACTUALLY UNDER THE "FACEBOOK UMBRELLA”!

My account was disabled, yet these scammers have accounts, seemingly ignored by Facebook. I was told that FB is very aware of these scammers outside the U.S. How could they not? These people are on an actual FB page!! After speaking w/ an attorney, they said that this could very well be a Homeland Security issue. After comparing my items to their policies, it was determined that there hadn’t been ONE violation & perhaps a class action lawsuit should be attempted. I’ve not found ONE attorney that’s willing to take on FB. FB has had its share of problems & is wading into dangerous territory when they randomly pick accounts to disable. I know you receive zillions of letters & comments but it would be unconscionable to not report these international scams that are going on under their very noses! I thank you & I so hope this message gets to you sir!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

My account had suspicious activity and had been and still is locked. I have tried every recovery method but all I get at the end of each is an error: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." Considering this company has all of my personal information and sells it for a profit they could at the very least reach out to me via email or call me. Nope. No way to actually contact Facebook at all. I have had to create more than 50 NEW passwords in the past 48 hours just because my recovery is looping. How is anyone supposed to get their account back if all they get is errors?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I am looking to buy a truck. I found some for sale on Marketplace. When I ask where is the vehicle located I got, "I'm in another state and I will have vehicle shipped. I am in the military and I am about to go overseas." I found several like that.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I was setting up a new FB account and I put two pics of myself on the account. I changed my profile pic and suddenly got kicked out for NO REASON. All I did was change my profile pic. Now it's asking me to send a photo of myself to them to have reviewed. It's been over 15 mins and still no feedback. I'm very concerned with what Facebook is doing to my pics... It's an invasion of privacy. What are the staff doing... ogling people's pics? Get real. People shouldn't need to have their profile pics 'reviewed' just for changing it once during set up. Very pathetic and therefore their violation of privacy of people's personal photos needs to be reviewed. I don't need a dirty FB perv ogling my pics thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Facebook has blocking me, again, for another 30 days. This is very unfair, and a strict violation of my Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion. I do not threaten or hurt anyone. I am NOT scamming or trolling or hacking. No posting nudity or threats. I need my Facebook Account Active NOW...!!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

My FB acct was hacked 5 days ago by a scam group called the Bitcoin Trading Community. First, they posed as my friend and got me to invest money because I didn't know my friend's acct was hacked and then after I stupidly sent money in, they closed my fb account down, blocked me and are not using my account to promote their scam trading group. They are pretending to be me and now going after my friends. It has been impossible to contact Facebook. I set up another acct with a different name to write up the problem and then they shut that account down, asked me for a photo of me, which I sent, and then said it was in review?? I also wrote to them by email and no response. I heard it can take up to one month for them to respond, but meantime, they have ripped off others --- I find it crazy that there is not a way to easily contact Facebook and prove my identity. I'm not sure what next steps to take.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Hello: I asked Facebook for help THREE times in the past ten days, to NO avail. For the past 10 days, I've NOT been receiving my friend's posts, and my "PROFILE" page will NOT load. Someone has been messing up with my Facebook page and it's NOT me. Instead of helping, all I've been getting from Facebook is: "Thank you for your feedback"??? :-(

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I purchased a faulty product through Facebook marketplace. I went to their policy page to see what I could do to get satisfaction. Facebook policy page states: "To return a Product: (i) you will need to initiate the return through the Facebook return mechanism." It does not explain what the "return mechanism" is, how to find it on Facebook, or whom to contact to help you find it. Apparently, Facebook has no customer service number OR email address.

In addition, Facebook's policy page states that Facebook's policy page states that "If you and the Merchant are unable to resolve the dispute after a reasonable period of time (which in any event will not exceed 10 business days), either you or the Merchant may escalate the dispute to Facebook for informal mediation. " But, yet again, there is no explanation anywhere on Facebook that explains HOW to escalate a dispute to Facebook customer service for mediation, OR any customer service phone number or email addresses to help you locate someone who can find that information for you. Facebook Marketplace claims to facilitate returns of faulty merchandise and to mediate disputes between sellers and buyers, but clearly they are not interested in doing either. Everyone, stay AWAY from Facebook marketplace.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

It has been the most horrible experience for me. Drama, drama and drama on there and you report pages and groups and people. Whoever is working behind the reporting is not doing their job and they need to get fired. All my harassment and stalking started in 2010 on there. My husband and my friends they know who starts it and they come in and defend me. There is a page about my son's school shooting that has been reported and they will not take it down. Needs removed.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Opened a msg from someone else and FB blocked me. Was told to send a pic of myself holding numbers they provided and I did. Weeks later I am still not able to log in. Had FB 9 years and will be done instead of making new one. The process should not be this hard and they should have a department to contact someone considering it's a billion dollar business! Sucks. There's goes years of memories and pictures!

Original review: July 19, 2018

Me and my family have been getting threatening and harassed for over a year now and Facebook won't do anything about it. They keep saying is block her and she keeps on making more fake profiles just to harass us. The police department won't do anything about it so we all have deleted our Facebook and I will never use it ever again.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I've had dozens of issues with Slotomania on Facebook and have spent hundreds of dollars over the years buying their coins in order to play just to have their slots rob me of winnings only to be told that it was due to my Browser, that their log says I was paid when I wasn't or I must be using an old PC and/or have a slow internet connection (I run Quad I7's at 3.4 GH, 16M of ram, with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 with 4GB of VRAM on a 100GBPS broadband internet connection). When Slotomania does decide to "benevolently give back coins" all I've ever seen is 1% or less of my losses. But this last issue takes the cake! I joined one of their challenges a "Quest" where you have to play a gauntlet of difficult slots in order to get through and win a large prize at the end. I did and I did quite well then I moved on.

Within an hour I hit 2 major Jackpots and racked up coins totaling over 107 BILLION coins. After which, without any interaction from me, my bet kept changing to 900 MILLION. No I did not hit the MAX Bet key and in fact I changed and lowered my bet back to 25,000 a couple of times only to have it change back to the 900 MILLION coin bet again, which BTW is the MAX BET allowed and the normal warning screen that should have come up did not. I reported the issue to Customer Service on 7/5/18 and have yet to get a response or my coins back. I'm waiting for one of their canned answers, IE. it's my Browser. Well we all know that browsers don't do that sort of thing.

They might screw up in other ways but they sure as heck aren't going to change your bet all by themselves and my account hasn't been hijacked unless Slotomania did it as if you have that many coins you're not going to be buying any for some time to come. Fact is their FAN Page is always full of complaints and the first thing you hear from them when you open a ticket is that they have so many that it may take some time before they can get to your case, which wouldn't be the case if they'd fix the dang issues. Well I've been cut out of posting on the Fan Page, no reason given so between all of the issues I told them today I wouldn't be back until or unless I got my coins back but I'm not holding my breath because that 107B coins is worth $400.xx in their coin store. Think that may be a reason for them to do that?

Original review: July 17, 2018

Facebook doesn't investigate anything anymore, they use an algorithm that is very critical about pictures. Also someone can be offended by something that is a joke, for instance a picture of some man's pants and call that sexually suggestive and anything anyone reports as SPAM, one is blocked for a week, even if it wasn't advertising since they don't bother to actually check anything. Terms of service violations for anything is unfair if a human hasn't investigated it. People who are conservative offend liberal people and people who are liberal offend conservative people and both report each other. Facebook blocks people for being reported not because of an actual violation but because someone of opposite opinions calls your post spam or suggestive or offensive, which is an objective thing.

I see people on here reporting that Facebook is unfair to conservatives, which is the opposite, actually. Because Mark Zuckerberg, the owner and founder of Facebook is a delusionally clueless conservative who says things offensive to most people because he was born a rich schmuck who became rich and famous in college because of the app. I have only been given a Facebook block twice 1) because I posted an image that I saved from Facebook that someone else posted and it was reported because some old wuss over sensitive pansy didn't like it and 2) Facebook asked me to pick a nonprofit to start a fundraiser for and then allowed someone I suggested to ask for a donation (which I don't like to do but there isn't anyone else to suggest except your friends). That is a trick which gets people to unfriend you, by the way so DON'T fall into that trap.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I am sick of Facebook blocking my ability to post reviews. A positive review I left for Thai Navy Seal that received around 33 likes was deleted the next day and my ability to review blocked. Yet they will allow cyberbullying and harassment.

Original review: June 22, 2018

When attempting to change information on "Page Roles" Facebook requires you to give password, then wants to confirm by sending an email for you to respond to in order for the change to take effect. The problem is that the email they say they sent never arrives. No, it isn't in the Spam folder. It simply never arrives. What the heck is this about! "We’ve sent a confirmation to ** to make sure it’s a valid email address. Your ad account contact info will be updated once you’ve confirmed your email. If you don’t receive this email, check your spam folder."

Original review: June 1, 2018

I have a hidden app on my phone called FB PUBLICIS and it keeps popping up ads. I've reported this to Facebook support centre but without any luck at all. I do not have suspicious apps on my phone and I've blocked all settings with regards to Google ads or any ads. This is something from Facebook. I cannot uninstall Facebook because it is "glued" to Android driven phones. I can only disable it, but it does not work. These Public ads are driving me insane. I cannot do anything on my phone. It started 3 days ago and it's getting worse by the minute. I also did a software update but still no luck. I feel this is Facebook's responsibility to remove this Publicis app from my Facebook profile. I even backed-up all my data and files and re-installed the software, but no luck at all.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Facebook doesn't give a crap about this so we're mainly just venting to each other. The only hope is that one day a better service will come along and leave it in the dust. Like many others here, my account, which I've had for 9 years, was disabled without notice or warning, for no reason at all or as it appears at least since Facebook doesn't explain anything. They have no customer service. All of your complaints are handled by computer scripts.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Just don't put anything you care about on there and maybe you'll be ok? FB threw me off, I sent the required documentation repeatedly and they provide no response, no resolution, and they just don't give a ** about you or your account. In addition to hurting my businesses, I missed my daughter announcing her college, my 10th anniversary and will now miss my 50th birthday. They say they don't "know" me after 8 years on FB, placing ads for my businesses, and running a number of Homeland Security and other pages. It's a horrible, horrible company that we are empowering every single day. You have no recourse, no one to talk to.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Facebook disabled my whole account without telling me why, without warning. I tried to log in to my account but I couldn't. Facebook disabled the page that I created for my art business, that had over 1,000 likes, that I paid hundreds of dollars to Facebook for likes and other advertising. I sold a lot of art by advertising on my business page.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Facebook is very liberal and very bias against conservatives. If you post a comment that Facebook does not agree with they will block you from posting for a given length of time and tell you: "Your post was not up to community standards." I feel this is a violation of the 1st amendment of the constitution and suppression of free speech!!! I am extremely disappointed in Facebook and I don't understand how they can continue to get away with this federal violation.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg testified in front of Congress that the social media site does not allow for hate speech. Facebook does indeed does allow hate speech and LEAD DEADWOOD CLASSIFIED AND FREEBIES. Admin was contacted on numerous occasions regarding cyberbullying, electronic harassment, hate speech, and threats of violence that was first initiated by the social media crowd on this site for about a couple days at the end of April 2018. I took screenshots and contacted local law enforcement. I reported this situation to Facebook under the community standards and was advised that comments made did not violate the Community Standards. Yes Zuckerberg, they did in fact go against the community standards. I asked for this group to be banned and I have yet receive a response. Violations go against Title 18, U. S. C. subsection 1992 and this group that posted comments should be banned effectively immediately.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I just started a business if I hadn't spent only half my day trying to figure out Facebook's lousy create a page system that kept having issues. Then after hours of work and editing I gets locked out my own account and prompt for a cell number to verify. Well how in heck am I to do that when I didn't have one on my account? How stupid and a system be really so I continue to place my cell number and it say ENTER VALID CELLPHONE NUMBER, so I tried a different format because obviously this stupid system doesn't know it's a valid cellphone number. Didn't work.

Tried several other cellphone number belong to my account. None worked. Place a landline number there and now it's stuck on. Stupid trying to send a freaking code to the landline... smh. Now I am furious. No way to solve this problem, so I create another page. Same exact situation all over again. Don't bother with the feedback. I gave 35 feedbacks and no one contact me. FACEBOOK IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR BUSINESSES.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Tried several times to review Facebook here. They must pay Consumer Affairs a lot of money to prevent bad reviews. Because of my "not in line with FB way of thinking" I and several people have been frequently banned from posting. Has anyone else had this issue? They now are using Artificial Intelligence programs to scan through people's posts and delete them. Our freedom of speech is being trampled on by FB.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I signed up for Facebook in March 2018. I only have 13 friends. Everything has been fine so far. Until I went to log on April 9 2018. I have not posted anything offensive or wrong. Once I logged into my account. I am automatically logged out. A message pops up saying that my account has blocked because of unusual activity. I was just on there last night. Nothing was problematic at all. I was told to provide a photo to verify my identification. I did that. Then I was told my picture will be reviewed and they would get back to me. That I am being logged out due to security reasons. I have not been able to access my account since. I need access because I am a part of a theater group. They post things that are important for me to know. Like if rehearsal is cancelled or pushed back later. What the heck is wrong with FB? I am not happy with the way they are treating me.

Original review: April 9, 2018

My original Facebook Business page was terminated without warning or excuse. I had over 100 five star reviews, 35k talking about this and thousands of followers. A few weeks later a client asked me if I opened another salon in Tennessee which is when I found out about the first fake page misrepresenting my business. I started to tell clients don't post or like any business pages with my salon name on Facebook. Then I found another page that misrepresents my salon. They found pictures that I posted online they are offering services that I don't, they welcome everyone to just walk-in yet I do not take walk-ins - this is a reservation only boutique salon. People have been trying to come to my salon same day interrupting guests during their private sessions! They all say they found me on Facebook and it says walk-ins are welcome!

I also stopped answering my business phone because of this because the people who call that find me on Facebook always call for same day sessions or ask how much services are that I don't even offer! The reason I know they found salon on Facebook is I always ask who recommended. They terminated new Business page after I reported the fake pages with proof! The fake pages now show up under Google search! Facebook refuses to even acknowledge they exist. They "looked into it" after I sent them the proof of the fake address and the proof of where the pictures came from side by side on google images - they responded that they don't see the problem!

Original review: April 6, 2018

If people say awful things about our President, they get pass. If you say something about Michelle Obama being a hater, you get Facebook jail. It's called the First Amendment, Facebook **. What can we do to pull Facebook's license? They should not be on the internet if they won't obey the First Amendment.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I'm a political blogger and use Facebook to market my work to my fellow citizens. FB took money from me then disabled my account the next day. Nothing in my work violates FB terms. I cannot get a response from them. Only a company with a monopoly would do something like this.

Original review: April 1, 2018

My account was disabled. I sent in my DL and it was restored only to be disabled again 72 hours later. I sent in my DL AND Work ID and was told that even though the name on mt DL/work ID/FB matched I was disabled for pretending to be someone else, that my name was fake on my account.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I posted a video from another website. Nothing bad. It was a humorous video about people doing silly stunts to music. I get told I am Banned for 30 days because of it. Thousands watched this video without issue or complaint. But instead of giving me the benefit they just ban you. No appeal. No questions. This is pathetic. Does anyone actually review what their staff is doing in their name? After their current trust issues and falling revenue they would want to keep their customers happy.

Facebook Company Information