3.12/5
Based on 2,820 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Facebook

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Facebook Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Facebook is a great way to stay in contact with your family and friends. It is completely free and I highly recommend it. I’m able to upload as many Photos as I would like. I’m able to see the news and keep up with the day-to-day festivities. I’m also able to invite my family of friends to 30 of it I keep up with invites that I was invited to as well. I like that they notify me of events coming up because I often forget.. I would highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Facebook would be better if its mobile design was less buggy. I can't update certain aspects, such as my profile likes, personal info, or even my rectangular photo (the one above your profile picture), unless I'm on the desktop version. Also, the alerts are SUPER annoying, so I've finally silenced them all. I was in high school when FB first debuted, so I've pretty much been with them since the beginning. I stopped when it got to be like this "mom/dad-aged crew, hey old junior high pals, we're all in our fifties now!" kind of arena. It has become the old fogies' platform, or people complaining about their lives, or red button drama (politics, religion, current events). It was great when it was the way to keep tabs on your ex-boyfriend, to make sure he's not doing better without you, but now it's just not useful.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I enjoy Facebook every day. Recently I've joined several groups and some of the posts are incredible. One group has such a variety of posts between humor, beautiful videos to baking and cooking. These posts are from all over the world and really give some new and awesome ideas for the table. Learning about different cultures is one of my greatest interests so I get much pleasure from watching. One of the other groups is my high school. It's very small without much money and the alumni is loyal to the bone. I'm just sorry I didn't join earlier.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I love the variety of Amazon. It is my go to place for online shopping. Some prices are higher than at other online stores and some are lower. It’s always best to shop around before placing orders. It would be great if Amazon started using a comparison feature. All in all it’s great! I would recommend items not being delivered by Canada Post as they don’t contact the person to inform of delivery. CP just leaves a delivery notice in the mailbox. The consumer then has to go to the post office to pick up the order. I find this frustrating and time consuming.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Facebook is free to use and is a good place to express yourself about anything from politics to jokes. You can post pictures and such however, I would never ever post anything personal because you would not want to invite strangers into your lives. You never know who might steal your personal pictures and use them nefariously. In addition, you do not want people to know when you are away from your home on vacation. I only use it to post political stuff and to tease my sister and friends. Other than that, Facebook is a good way to stay connected on social media.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I’ve offered proof of my identity and they say the fake profile of me that I’m trying to have removed doesn’t break ‘community’ guidelines. Smug boy Zuckerberg doesn’t care. They just want our money and personal data. Then he shows up to Congress every so often, for mandatory appearances. Forget the almost weekly revelations about privacy grabs that most people can’t or won’t keep up with. They do *just enough* to stay out of trouble, but they really just want to get it over with and get back to harvesting your data.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I have had a valid Facebook for 2 years or so. They closed it once already by mistake and afterwards reopened it with an apology. Now the same thing happened again, my account has been disabled when I updated my phone number. I have provided them my, birth certificate, facebook ad bills etc., and they are ignoring me and not responding to me, and they know it's my facebook and have reopened it before with my documents I sent them. My facebook name is TA Eliot Eldar and my facebook email is **. This has caused me much mental stress as I have paid hundreds of dollars in ads for pages and I also have groups I manage, they need to restore my facebook. I miss my friends there also, I don't want to lose my account, Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I had a Facebook for almost 10 years. 2010 to be exact. Had close to 4,000 friends. Pictures and videos of memories I can never get back. I had pages (multiple) on Wood art., My Dad life before passing away. Ghost shows. All gone now. Thanks to joining Market Place. Worse and most horrible decision I have ever made online. My account became hacked. Stolen. Then used to sell fake products to scam other people. I couldn't get it back. Facebook had only one contact number and it WASN'T EVEN REAL. No live person to talk to about fixing the problem. Showed me Facebook has NO CARE for the people that use their products. I had to create a new account. Then I would be harassed by people who were ripped off by my old account. Threatened. Legally and physically. Again no one from Facebook! No representative to help my matter.

My second account would become inactive. Then I made a third account which was shut down within hours later. I feel I was stripped the right to use Facebook for life. For NO REASON THAT WAS MY OWN. I have family I used Facebook to communicate with. Now I can't. I have now formed a hate for this company for its LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have decided to write about my experience. And share it with the public. Facebook stole my identity. My love for Facebook is gone. The world must know about these issues. Facebook doesn't care about its customer service. If they can avoid talking with you, they assume in their own mind that they fixed the issues. But they didn't. They hurt people. Steal memories. And have no defense for their customer???? I was Facebook profiles dubbbmusic, ** and **. Facebook probably won't even read their own review.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I found out that someone created a profile on Facebook using my pictures. I believe it is a scammer that I met on an online dating site that wanted to take our conversation to text so we sent each other photos. I know mine were real but the other person's probably were not. I dropped the conversation when they asked for money. Now they took my pictures and created this profile probably to assist some scam. When I tried to contact Facebook, I found there is no way to actually talk to someone. I actually had my friend go to the page and report the account but of course, Facebook is all about how many subscribers they have so they did nothing. All I can find in their help center is a link to a form you can fill in but when I do that, it says they have a problem and are working to fix it. There is no way to contact this company. That smug loser Zuckerburg goes to Congress and says they are doing everything right. Yeah right. We need regulations on these losers.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

The reason I am complaining about the policies on Facebook is because 1. I was defending myself from people who judged me for defending my rights to eat meat. 2. They harassed me by saying some rude comments about my opinion and called me some awful names. So I took it upon myself to defend my opinions. Then they took it as rude because they couldn't handle being harassed back. I did not use any profanity in the comment. While they used profanity in theirs. Started by calling names just because I like something that they don't. If this doesn't get handled in the proper way I will file a law suit against the company for not looking into it. This issue has nothing to do with Messenger. It only has to do with Facebook. I'm really upset about this. And I'm not joking when I said I will sue Facebook. It better be handled within the next 24 hours. Or I will get a lawyer and sue the company.

Facebook Company Information