1.18/5

Capital One

Capital One has credit cards to help you earn points to use towards major purchases, including travel. Read reviews for Capital One Venture to learn about travel rewards.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

4317 Capital One Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

So far I found Capital One US has worst customer service and website. I have been customer of Capital Canada from 2006 and noticed the huge difference between both operations. I applied for the Capital One US secured credit card and submit my documents online and got the acknowledgment. But after few days I received a letter that I need to send these documents by mail or by fax. I searched the website to check an option for the application status but surprisingly there is no option available. I called the customer services and I was on phone and listening to the pre-recorded message "due to high call volume blah blah..." for half hour and finally drop the call. Finally I sent the fax that I don't need your card and I am better off with someone else who has value for the other people time. So if you are thinking of getting Capital One card keep in mind that customer service is worst.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Been with this ** waste of time company. Can't raise limit. Won't budge a bit on small payments. Been with card 3 years. I ask for credit limit increase. They say no. Never been broke. Always paid card off in full 300 or plus increments still nothing. Do not sign up with these guys. Went all out tryna build some record with them but it seems I'm justs some 300$ chump to them while can't buy ** over 300 so use my sister's card more often than I can use mine and I always pay everything same month and more. Always put 350 to 400 on card so when my limit hits next day I have money carrying over but no, not good enough, not valuable enough client to raise limit in their books.

The ** can I do with 300? My car payments alone are 900 a month. Yes made bad choices at young age but been over 10 plus years. I've corrected debts. Used card responsible. Can go bank, get 30k loan anytime I want but can't get these jokes to raise my limit just so I can buy spend and use it for bigger bills if I can only use this card to pay like 2 bills before going max and having to pay thru bank.

I like to pay all bills via credit even though I have money in bank. Next day I transfer all what was used from card to bank not even like I need them to borrow money. Just use it to build name and credit. I can go bank dealer where get loan or car easy but can get the ** jokers to raise my petty 300 limit to some reasonable 1000 just for bills no and ** customer service. ** on a computer. "Let me get my manager." Can't do ** for themselves. ** this company. As soon as I get affairs in order canceling account. Did ** all for my credit.

It seems 3 to 4 years constantly using card some every month around 600 plus tired of hitting limit then 5 days waiting for money to enter card from bank just to max out again. 2 stars for the fact they easy to acquire the card but after that 300 limit is sooo weak and lies about how they up your credit. In the real world a lot of times credit card couldn't even be found on record and even when it is, it's laughed at like a joke. "Oh just Capital One? You don't have another card?" This card is a joke on paper and in real life. ** them. Stay away from them.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Where to begin, where to begin... The Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card has a very high APR. Let’s say you decide to pay $35.00 on your balance — you’d be looking at about 21 percent in interest (which is $6.00). So realistically, you’re only reducing the balance amount on the card by $29.00. The interest is applied unless you pay off the card completely. And then there’s their membership fee which is $39.00 a year. Now you’d think a membership fee sounds a bit more attractive, right? Like it would come with some perks or discounts. Yeah, no: their member fee is just an annual fee. There’s nothing for you when using this card.

You’d (maybe) be able to build up $10.00 in cash rewards— if you’re lucky. But other than that; there’s not one redeeming quality about the Capital One Quicksilver card. Keep browsing for something better. There’s some companies who may actually reduce your interest charges or increase your credit line. Capital One did neither after I was injured in an accident and missed a couple of payments. Yes, their institution does not care about your well-being even if you offer to provide proof of your ailment(s)/inability to perform your normal daily routines. If you see an advertisement for it, run for the hills and don’t look back.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

A word of caution...I had a secured credit card with Capital One - I had sent them $1000. For years the experience was pretty good. They steadily increased my credit limit. Eventually I was able to get a lower interest card through my bank and closed the Capital One account. A couple of months later I remembered...they still had my thousand bucks! And they sure did nothing to remind me of that! I chased after them and they sent me a cheque. So...a word to the wise.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Don't get this card. We wanted to build our credit, and THOUGHT this was a reputable company. They take money from our bank without permission, and not just for a payment, 5 times this month alone, small charges between 25 and 45 dollars a time. And since they weren't authorized payments, were overdrawn and caused the bank to charge us. When we called to find out what the 5 payments in a row were for, they were unapologetic and unhelpful. Not to mention the high fees they charge us per month for the privilege of this hassle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital One?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I am so angry, and believe me it takes a lot. I verified my ID as in Canada a lot of people do this thru post office. I verified my ID, got my letter saying I need do nothing else - card on the way. So a week later I call and they say no worries, then I call and they said my ID wasn’t good? PR? Come on, it went thru post office and I had to go to Toronto to get that, then customer service swaps no help, manager was so rude and I was so kind too. 3 hrs later they said, "Nothing can we do about it", and hung up? Isn’t that breach of a contract? TERRIBLE BUSINESS. I'M CALLING MY TRIANGLE MASTERCARD AND ASK THEM TO INCREASE MY CREDIT AND TELL THEM. They will have it on computer, I even have the card number's last 4 digits.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY LIE AND LIE, also I wouldn’t have known only for me calling after waiting 3 weeks for card, any advice? I’m thinking on principle to go to media and probably will, just to make people aware of the fraud they commit. Never mind worrying about me, if Triangle will do that I will give them a thumbs up.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I verified ID with post office, was given letter stating all good, then when I call you check. Still all good. I'll get card soon, yesterday the deadline I call and was told my ID wasn't good enough? Are they for real? Was on phone for 3 hrs and now I emailed ombudsman, it's unreal, they never told me or sent a letter saying anything, they are in breach of contract and I want no part of them.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I had a problem with a purchase. The company stated it was from the UK but was actually a Hong Kong company. They wouldn't exchange the shoes that were the wrong size. I complained to Cap 1 and they refunded my money... only to take it back 3 weeks later because the merchant said it sent the shoes and showed a receipt. I told Cap 1 that I had supporting documents that would prove they are liars and bad merchants. Cap 1 said they would send me an e-mail so I could provide documentation. 2 days later, no e-mail. I call. They say they can't get the e-mail through. I said, "So will you refund my money?" They say no. I said, "Well if you won't allow my evidence, and are just going to screw a long time cardholder, I'll just pay it off and cut it up." They replied... "Ok." I don't know how they get away with staying in business. They will never get a penny from me ever again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Worst credit card company ever! First, I made a deposit and they took that money out twice, I called they said call my bank and it was their mistake. Called my bank. They said credit card company's fault, called Cap. One back. All of a sudden there’s nothing they can do. Never gave me anything back. Now I had a refund from a deposit I made and it posted yesterday. I made ONE purchase and had more than half of the deposit left over, I woke up this morning, the deposit is as if it never happened!

They said because I spent it all which is BS because I screenshot everything! And my purchase was for $50 and my deposit was in the hundreds! I asked representative, "So why would you erase the deposit? It looks as if it never happened." She said, "I can’t verify what you say because I can’t receive emails for you to show me what you saw!" Huh??? Ok. Well I’m left more confused and angry that they magically made my money disappear! I wish I had a place to show the world how they trick you! Bottom line, Don’t apply with them!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I paid off my balance in full for multiple payments and over a month later received interest charges from previous months that should have been included in my first or second full balance pay off. I won’t be using Capital One going forward.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Customer service is useless. Don't use for balance transfer. Capital One will take up to 15 days to make an electronic transfer all the time charging you interest. They abuse their customers and do not value customer loyalty. STAY AWAY!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Had this card for only a month. Went over my limit by a small amount due to an error in setting up payment info. They cancelled my account to due to not following their customer agreement. So they are unwilling to work with their customers and won't answer any questions when called. Stay far far away from this company!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have been a business card member for over twenty years. Today while on business in Chile I discovered my card had been shut down. I called to ask why and they said "because of multiple attacks on your present card we had to shut down," I have no attacks on this card. They said there was nothing they could do, so I asked if they could send the new card to Chile, they said yes but 14 business days to process before sending and another two weeks to get here. So something that normally is two to three business days is now almost over two weeks. I tried explaining to the guy this was a business trip but his only suggestions were to call a family member, smart guy! The lack of understanding and service was surprising. I would advise all business travelers to not use this card.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

After paying my card off and receiving a zero balance email, I was charged an interest charge. I called to ask how an interest charge was applied to a zero balance and was told that it takes two months of payments to be at zero with no interest charged because interest is a month behind. Customer service refused to waive my interest charge even though I am currently laid off and just paid my balance a week before Christmas. Crooks...all of them!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I paid off my card in full and 4 days later autopay debited my bank account $397.05. I have a negative balance with them and they said it will take up to 2 weeks to give me my money back. I did not owe them any money and they took it anyways. I called and asked for them to expedite it and the manager said there was nothing they could do. I will have to wait to get the money back. This is called theft when anyone else does it. Mistakes are part of life, but they were unwilling to do ANYTHING extra to fix this mistake. For someone else that could have been a car payment or utilities and could have caused them more problems. I will be canceling this card. No customer service at all.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I tried setting up a mobile payment on my Capital One app. At the time I was out of the country in Mexico. 3 separate times the payment came back as returned over the course of no more than 4 days. When I got back home to San Diego I called to take care of it - I was placed on hold for close to 45 minutes. I hung up because I had to go into a meeting. Called back in the very next day because when I checked my account both of the credit cards had been closed off due to the returned payments. I had NEVER missed a payment with them. I got absolutely no call or heads up that they were going to close my account. They closed both of my accounts even when the other one had no returned fees.

Now they are saying neither account can be re-opened. Keep in mind I never had a late payment, called in to make it right, wasn't given any warning, and they come back with this. It's ridiculous. This is going to adversely affect my credit when their app was the reason I wasn't able to get my payment scheduled properly. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone. Unfair, unjust, unworthy. Don't open a credit line with them. I will be reporting their practices to the BBB as well as sharing this information with my network on every social media platform I have. Don't trust the cheerful TV commercials - it's all **. ** Capital One.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I just got paid (Thursday morning) to my Capital One direct deposit checking account, I go to my shared Capital One page (checking and credit card)... Filled in payment amount, went to "choose date"... IT WON'T ARRIVE UNTIL MONDAY!! My bill is due Sunday! Why can't the same bank credit my account instantly? Next day? Saturday morning, Saturday night!! What is the use of having online banking that works at snail mail pace!?! I am going to have a late payment fee, interest and a negative mark on my credit score, because of their lack of urgency... I'm so pissed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Capital One has horrible customer service and policies. There were $500 in fraudulent charges made via my checking account. Capital One waits 10 business days to issue a provisional credit the funds pending their investigation. Bank of America, Chase, and basically every other bank I've ever banked with credit your money back IMMEDIATELY. Meanwhile, I've already paid bills from this account. So I'm screwed. Your money WILL NOT BE SAFE AT THIS BANK.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I'm now put on wait for over 1/2 hour to help resolve a very clear dispute. I had bought a Samsung phone and had returned it as it didn't work properly as it was meant to used in another country. The business took the phone back no problem. Meanwhile, weeks later I receive a letter from Capital One that they reversed the transaction as the vendor disputed what I said. I contacted the vendor and they said that was not the case and that they had received the phone back.

Capital One refused to reverse the transaction meaning I was out $800.00 and the case was closed. I got them copies of the return from the vendor including the receipt and signature of the person who accepted the return. Capital One just said, "Sorry case closed" and the vendor says they did not get the money. This is a big company, the vendor, and I know they are not lying to me so who's got my money and Cap One won't confirm when they reversed the charge as to where that money went. Have literally spend millions in charges over the years with them and will cancel the card as their service has gotten terrible over the last few years.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Don’t buy this card. I have had more payments bounce on this card just because they are unable to accommodate even a penny over the spending limit. My Chase card or Citibank or Bank of America card never does it. And I can usually talk to someone in Bank of America or Chase or Citibank and ask them to accommodate more expenses and they usually comply. Let’s say my limit is $15000 and my payment bounced due to me being at the limit. If I make a payment with my bank account, it takes 48 hrs to post and I have to wait 48 hrs to make the purchase. I am so pissed that I just closed my account with Capital One today. Look at all these reviews here! They mean something!!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Very very very bad experience... My disputed charges have been overlooked, rebilled to my account without asking me for my letter of proof that I have been overcharged only asked the merchant never contacted me.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I have been a customer of Capital One for eight years during which time I have never made a late payment. In October of last year they reported a late payment that was made on time using their app on my Apple phone. When I called to complain they admitted to the mistake and they offer to refund the late fees and remove it for my records. Year and a half later They refuse to remove it from my credit report. I have complained several times and they honestly don’t care. This company is run by thugs and scum bags. They have no idea what customer service is. I will make it my mission to tell all my customers, friends, family to never apply or use their credit cards, bank accounts, etc.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Yes, the original error was mine -- I mistakenly paid the bill on my current card but used an out-of-date credit card number held by my now deceased husband. Called two weeks later to ask why the payment had not posted. We figured out the error. They said, "Wait 7-10 days -- it'll post within that time." It didn't. Called again. Spent 4 hours working on the problem -- calling them, calling my bank to get info they needed. Then in 1 massive 2-hour phone call, during which I kept getting put on hold, got transferred to at least 4 different folks who each talked to some other person while I was on hold, conference called with one agent to my bank, the end result was “Wait 7-10 business days and the payment will post." Tried to use the card today. It was declined — payment past due. Yeah, duh.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I purchased one year Costco membership... At the time I bought the membership they (Costco) offered me a Capital One credit card and charged me for that membership on the credit card without me activating it. I paid off the credit card... Never activated it or purchased anything else with it... Then after a year I received a bill for the second year of Costco membership. I informed them (Costco) right away that I do not need the membership and was told that the membership was canceled... I called Capital One and told them that they are sending me a bill for a service that I never asked for, on a credit card that I have never activated. Capital One keeps sending me a bill every month and is adding to the interest each time. I have contacted their customer service but what they say is that we cannot do anything about it and that I have to pay the bill otherwise it will affect my credit. I am really disappointed and angry.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I had my card with Capital One for years. Never had a bad experience with them before now. I always pay my bill on time and one day they put a restriction on my card. I still don't know why. I called and waited 12 minutes before a rep came on the line. When I finally got someone they said they wanted to put me on a brief hold while they look at my account. Came back to the line and said, "I need more time to look at your account please hold." Waited 5 more minutes.

The lady came back on the line and said she needed to verify that I am the cardholder. She asked me to send a copy of my driver's license front and back, a copy of my social security card and proof of residency. This struck me as odd since I've had this card for years that they would be asking me to send them all this documentation years later. No one could answer any of my questions and just appeared to be incompetent. I wasted valuable time to get nothing accomplished. I'm definitely closing this account.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Having both of our chip Capital One credit card stolen in the past, hubby and I use the mobile alert system for any transactions over $5 (limit we set as previous $100 alert limit and $25 turned out didn't catch thieves). My hubby is the primary and I am the authorized user. We have been able to stop theft several times within seconds from mobile alerts since and made us feel secure. We both take pride in credit score over 800 so close monitoring is a must for us. It is horrible to have one main card and to have it stolen and wait for a card for days when you have daily things needing charging. We have been with Capital One for years and up until now would give them 5 stars.

Last week hubby and I switched cell phone carriers (kept same numbers) - we noticed we weren't getting the alerts anymore this past week since the change of carrier. I looked up the website from my mobile device and saw a message "confirm if changed numbers or carrier as number not attached for alert". I confirmed hubby's mobile number is correct. I couldn't see my number but googled Capital One website for mobile devices don't always show all and to use PC for full site.

Tonight we went online for full website and the "enhanced" website for the alert doesn't show where to put my mobile number. I called and spoke to a customer service rep and a technical department rep (neither rep said 2 mobile number ever allowed). I tried explaining for years we have had both our mobile phones get alerts for any transactions. By request, I was transferred to a supervisor and she said she can add back my mobile device at first, but then after brief hold was told by her their new "enhanced" website is only now allowing 1 mobile device.

I am so disappointed and shocked in today's mobile world they are only allowing 1 mobile number per account - why would they limit alerts (they allow 2 emails… but only 1 mobile)? She was trying to say emails just as good - While I don't mind email alerts also. I want my mobile number as well as hubby's. As we have different hours of able to monitor "alerts" (He's at work, I can watch... While I'm at school, he can watch alerts). I am sure most people like me get lots of emails a day (I get over a hundred) and want for certain alerts we set up to get text to us as those will stand out as they should.

The supervisor said I am not the first person that realized this "new enhancement" is more restrictive and she also felt this should be brought back. People won't know it's missing until they change carriers or theirs get dropped without notice. You would think a company would alert you if you will be removed from an alert instead of false security! I asked if she could mention this to complaint department and she said phone calls are recorded for issues but I would not be able to get a follow up on this issue or on my complaint. She said hopefully this will be brought back in early 2019 (not that it's in the making but she thought it would make sense).

I asked if she means weeks as I would want to change cards if going to be awhile. She said, "Well maybe not until next quarter (end of April )???" I said, "You can't have something fixed or changed other than 4x a year in a quarter?" She said it takes a lot of time to change things (and that's if they are working on it and she doesn't know if they are). So she was hoping it would be brought back without it being brought up to anyone? She just said there is nothing she can do. Wow.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I switched banks. I made each payment in July. Capital One can’t find the payment. Each month they credit my account, then they take it away. Each time I have contacted them about the payment and send required documents. Each time they say it isn’t enough to find my payment. They say it’s my responsibility to find my payment. Today, the supervisor tells me that she has spent 11 minutes on my case. Really - I have spend 8 hours on this issue, and I am the customer. Don’t expect good service.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I found Capital One online and submitted an application for a limit of $5000 to $7000. I intended on using it as an emergency travel card. After I applied through their webpage for the specified limit, it checked my credit (which is great) and processed my application and approved it. They then asked me to etransfer a $300 deposit for the card to be issued. I transferred the payment from my chequing account to their office directly (they provide the account number to you). I didn’t receive my card within the timeline they told me it would arrive. I called to inquire and discovered they only use one mail method and there was a strike so they couldn’t reissue a card with any other delivery method. So it was a very long time before it arrived.

They also told me they mail the card and the pin separately for security reasons, and both arrived the same day. So regardless of transit wait times, when I got the card to activate it I discovered they only have me a limit of the $300 deposit. I called immediately to find out why when I applied for a card with a $5000-$7000 limit they gave me one for my deposit value. They could not give me an answer. They offered to cancel it (again) as a way to “resolve my issue”. I said “I’m now over a month of time lost and calling for answers and no one recognized the wrong card issued along the way after lengthy discussions about how I applied, when I applied and all the dollar values involved“. Again all they wanted to do for me was cancel the card.

Recognizing this company is very disorganized and just repeats policies that only protect them not the client they had no way to provide me a card for the value I originally applied for even with my deposit. They tried to say it was likely because I have credit issues so they’d not approve the card value I applied for and rather would issue a card for deposit amount instead. I said “that doesn’t make any sense. They did a credit check and confirmed it was approved before I ever issued my deposit amount. Why at that time would they either not reject my application or at very least inform me of my credit status and provided me an option of a card with cash deposit value?” Again no answers or logical rationalization of what happened, just, “We can cancel your card for you.”

So being frustrated I said, “Yes, let’s cancel this card because it serves no purpose at $300 and I have perfect credit so I have other options for another card to use for its original intention.” So then they said, “Well we’ve gone ahead and processed your request to cancel the card, now you have to call back in 10 days to request we issue your deposit back via cheque.” I’m like, "I provided payment through an etransfer why can’t you refund the same way?" “Sorry it’s our policy.” I said, “Well what happened if I don’t call back in 10 days.” They said, “We will send it back within two biweekly payment periods” (so in a month or longer time). I was frustrated by called back in 10 days. They then told me it had to be 10 business days.

Then after the 10 business days they said, “Oh well there are holidays to consider here and the banks don’t do banking in these additional days so you have to call back on another date.” They basically took another 23 days to take my call to issue a deposit back. Then they informed me I had to wait another 10 business days for the processing of the cheque request for deposit and mailing time. And I could only call to confirm once I received an official letter in the mail confirming all these cancellations (keep in mind they are still using the mail system that’s on strike so I had an additional wait to get the letter).

From start to finish, applying for a card that I never actually used or even activated to the point where they gave me a cheque back for my original deposit was 62 days. Over 2 months to cancel a card and return my deposit and never actually addressed any of the questions I asked as to why or how this could have happened. I had to call them at least 6 times to have it all processed and I was put on hold regularly so the average call took about an hour to two hours to try and get anything done.

I highly recommend never using this company for anything as they stand up for each other but don’t actually have customer service that acknowledges they’ve done anything wrong or inconvenienced anyone. Just hide behind fine print to rationalize it all. The 1-800 number are people in the US and the transfer to a supervisor was in New Brunswick so how they handle call volumes is also beyond frustrating as well. I’m just thankful I didn’t get into business with them as I can only imagine what happens to people using their cards or if they ever had a problem with the cards. Best they can do is cancel them apparently. And I applied for another card with another company and received it for the $7000 value right away. So I feel like they are just a huge scam. Save your time and money and just go somewhere else.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I'm one of the top 5% customers that has always had a credit score of over 800 and a very high income to debt ratio. I watch my credit report like a hawk and I only unlock it very rarely when I apply for a new line of credit/loan once every few years. I've never ever missed one credit card payment hence my excellent score and I've never been declined ever a new line of credit. Until now. Capital One had the audacity to hit my credit report for which I've paid in 5 points lost and a hard inquiry which is going to stay there on my report for 2 years! I'm beyond frustrated and angry with them for allowing them to hit my credit report and lower my score with their sad little business! STAY AWAY from this scam!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Me and my husband opened a Capital One Quicksilver account based on commercials from TV, 0 percent offers etc. However this turned into the worst experience we ever had with any credit card in our 20 years of owning all different credit cards from different banks! Our credit score is 791 and 780 which is considered excellent by both Equifax and TransUnion. Because we own two homes one in CT and one in FL the bank needed proof of address and started asking for documentation since October 5, 2018. We submitted everything they asked for, never had a single dispute or fraud on this account or any other account. We pay all of our accounts every month on time.

THEY PUT A RESTRICTION IN THIS ACCOUNT FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON! Finally we paid off the card in full and closed it 3 months later!! This is all because their customer service would not be able to look at all the documentation that was sent in and make the necessary corrections! I would never recommend this bank/credit card to anyone! Very incompetent people and bad experience overall.

Capital One expert review by Beverly Harzog

Capital One, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the most recognized brands in America. It is one of the nation's top 10 largest banks and has locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.

• Travel rewards: Capital One offers great rewards on flights that can be redeemed anytime, with no blackout dates. Use miles for tickets, hotels, rentals and more.

• Credit builders: Capital One has a specialty in helping customers establish or rebuild their credit with credit cards targeted to those with fair or poor credit.

• Secured credit card: This is one of the most popular secured cards on the market. Capital One sometimes offers a cardholder a partially-secured card, which means that the customer gets a credit limit that’s higher than the deposit.

• Cash back: A few of Capital One's cards offer unlimited cash back on every purchase, and this feature is available on both consumer and business cards.

• Spark-branded small business credit cards: There are rewards cards for cash back and airline miles. Capital One also offers corporate credit cards.

• Clear and concise website: This company does a good job being transparent and explaining the rates, fees and rewards for its credit cards.

• Best for: Consumers and business owners who have good-to-excellent credit who want a rewards credit card. Also, consumers who need to build credit or repair bad credit. They also offer commercial corporate cards.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

Capital One Company Information