Premier Bankcard

Compare Credit Card Companies

Research top Credit Card Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I can't say I'm shocked by the one star ratings from people with trashed credit who, guess what, also can't seem to manage this card. The fees are terrible, the interest rate is obscene but it's a credit card. One step below this is a secured card. If you're not in a position in your life to pay off the entire balance monthly, you should not be applying for any credit cards when your credit is already trashed. You're digging a deeper hole and if you use a high percentage of the card's available credit, your score will not go up. In fact, it'll go down. Use this for a year, pay off the balance on time and you'll see credit card offers pour in with no annual fees, no upfront deposits and a better interest rate. I've had this card for six months without a single issue.

I have my card for a year now. They gave me a $500 credit line. I pay it in full each month and I avoid paying any interest. It sure worth the annual fee to get your credit back on track. The trick is to pay it off each month, if you can't do that then you should not have the card.

WOW I am very shocked at all the HARSH reviews on Premier bank. I have been a card holder for about 5 months now and I've had absolutely no problems with them. I don't go over my credit limit and I pay on time. I try to make sure I'm paying my balance completely off every month. It makes it easier for me that way, I won't have to worry about late fees and constantly being in debt with them. My advice is to not use what you feel like you cannot pay back. If you think it's going to be a struggle to pay them a certain amount back, then simply don't use it. I have gotten rentals off this credit card but never worried because I knew that I can afford to pay them back in FULL. If you don't have that confidence, then maybe you don't need a credit card at all.

Another thing, don't go over your credit limit. When you go over your limit those are more fees you're going to have to pay. You simply use what you can afford to pay back. I don't understand all these complaints. It's so simple. This credit card is mainly for people with bad credit. Yes, there is annual fee of 125 but you can't expect this perfect card with no additional fees when your credit score is low. You should be happy that this bank even gave you a chance. If you have good credit, then you shouldn't of even got this card. Go get a better one. Go to a major bank. Why are you even with this bank in the first place? This card is to help build credit and once your credit score has improved, simply cancel and move on to a better credit card.

Worst thing you can do for your credit is get a First Premier Card. I haven't used my cards in over 6 months. I recently moved, they have my phone number to contact me. I got an alert on my credit monitoring service about a negative impact. I looked it up and it was First Premier Credit Card about a late payment. I called First Premier and they told me I had a 26 dollar balance on one and 15 dollars on the other and these balances were for Monthly fees on each, $8 per month on each. I asked them why I was not getting statements and they told me that they were receiving them back from my address. I asked them why they didn't contact me as they would any other time. They did not have an answer.

Long story short their little report hurt my credit score by over 60 points for a 26 dollar balance and a 15 dollar balance. You cannot close the accounts either because if you do it also hurts your score. So for the foreseeable future I will be paying First Premier 16 dollars a month combined for each card plus the yearly maintenance fee so I can have 2 credit cards that are garbage and I don't even use anymore. This company is a bunch of crooks and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. If you want to repair your credit get a "secured" card from your bank and employ Creditrepair.com. DO NOT USE FIRST PREMIER BANKCARDS!

You may be desperate for a credit card, but you'll probably should get a secured card with low interest and fees. With First Premier you'll pay a high annual rate and high monthly fee and high interest rate! And the next year... the monthly fees will increase. I signed up for the card and paid a 6.25 fee, the next year they charge an annual fee and then raised the monthly fee to 8.25. I was never late with a payment. I think they also hiked the interest rate. Annoying company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Premier Bank?

I received a credit offer from First Premier for a card with a 300.00 limit. Well I got the card and paid like 150.00 in fees. I made my payments on time and on the 3rd month I used my card to pay for a hotel room, and the card gets declined. I had just paid the card off a week earlier. When I called they said that my account was frozen because of suspicion. They stated that I was funding the card with someone else's account. I don't think that I could just not notice 300 a month slowly dripping out of my account. Who even tried that kinda ** regardless. This bank gives a card, have you pay nearly 200 in fees, and lets you use it, then suspends your account without notice.

I had this card for many years. In fact, it was one of the first cards I ever had, so as I got older and my credit improved, I just kind of kept it. Well, I eventually decided to part with it. Over the years I got 2 high limit credit cards and very low interest rates, so I decided to simply pay off the first Premier card and close the account. THE ISSUES - While closing the account they seemed to give me a hard time. Threatening me that 25% of my credit worthiness/score was all because of their card.

I told them thank you, but I now carried a near perfect credit score, and had 2 other high limit/low interest cards, so I simply was not concerned. They closed the account. Now for the UNETHICAL/FRAUDULENT PART. My wife pays all bills online. While paying off my credit cards, in error she sent First Premier $400. Of course, they never notified us and we caught it a few weeks later.

I called First Premier to have the money refunded and the lady said, "Oh, that money was applied to pay off a card you owed 12 years ago". At first I chuckled and said, "Not me ma'am, this was the only card I ever had with you guys". Her reply, "Sorry sir, there is nothing I can do for you". Of course I became agitated at that point - I want my $400 back. Nothing. That behavior is 100% Fraudulent.

Unfortunately because we approved the online bill pay, I cannot dispute the payment with my bank. Over $400, what am I willing to spend to recover that? Not much. I suppose I eat the loss. In any event, I'd urge all of my friends and family to NEVER use First Premier Bank. I am sure this is one of many scams they use to make money.

My husband has a First Premier Card. He was in the hospital and I had to pay the bills. There is a $7 monthly charge to have this credit card. And, because I missed paying it they submitted it to the credit agencies as delinquent. NO call or email of a warning. Just one late notice letter for their $7 FEE (no purchases were placed), which I paid as soon as I received it. When I called to ask for this to be revoked, they said that "they don't do that", and that there is no one to talk to about this. Only a fax number to send a letter. Then they hung up on me when I asked if there was a manager or supervisor I could talk to. Poor customer service that starts with bad management. So, credit drops of more than 50 points due to a missed $7 payment (due to medial situation) which was just the monthly fee for having the credit card. THIS IS POOR SERVICE.

Please keep up with your credit card, I'm a dork when it comes to my bill. I checked it again and there was a 80 fee on top of the APR charges. I called and the rep said it's a charge just to use the card. It's the second time this year this has happened. They would not reverse the charge, and then told me that I qualified for a new deal they offered.... to extend my credit limit up 100 dollars for the cost of an extra $25. What kind of stupid scam is that? Capital One, reversed the service charged no questions asked. I will stay with them and cancel First Premier scumbags.

I opened this First Premier Credit Card so that I could rebuild my credit and they charged me outrageous fees just to open the card. If you get a credit limit of $500, trust and believe that your available balance will be much much much less until you pay off the fees because they place the fees on your card right from the start. Well, my gripe is that once I paid all of these fees and had a zero balance, yep that's right, a ZERO balance with $500 credit, these fools closed my account!!! I spoke with a representative who stated that I could hold on to my card for emergency reasons and use it as needed. When I called to ask why the card was closed, I was told it was closed because of "nonuse". Really??? I opened the card in April 2016, paid all fees by June 2016 and they closed my card in August 2016. When I asked them to reinstate my card, they told me that they would.

I spoke with three different people and they all said the same thing. The reason for speaking to three different people is because after speaking with the first two, the card statement over the phone was not correlating with what they were saying, so I kept calling and asking why. These people tell you what you want to hear and then turn around and do their own thing. I am upset because I NEVER got a chance to use the card, but they charged me high fees. Once I paid ALL the fees, they closed my card!!! This is credit card scamming at its finest!!! The WORST customer service I have EVER experienced!!! Beware people, this company does not care about people, they care about TAKING your hard earned money!!!

As with many people, my credit needed to improve, so I applied for the First Premier Credit Card. I was approved for $500 credit limit once a processing fee of 95.00 was paid. In addition, there was the annual fee of $125 that was billed on my first billing statement. So, just to get the $500 credit from them, I had to pay a total of $220 for fees (not including their monthly finance charge on the outstanding balance).

For the first bill, I made a payment of $100 to lower the balance I had as much as possible, which brought down my balanced owed to about $25. The payment was made over the phone with a representative, who then suggested I enroll my payment card information into their system so that future payments can be made much faster, or use their online payment system. So, I did just that. When I entered the payment card account number, as indicated on the website, I used the same account numbers that are printed on my card (the same account number I used when I made the payment to the live representative). The next billing cycle I made another payment of $50, and two weeks later another payment of $50 to bring my balance to about zero because I had used some of the credit for some purchases I made that month.

A few weeks later (before receiving my next bill) I went online to see what my balance was, only to noticed that they had charged me a return fee of $25 on one of the $50 payment I had made using their online payment service. I immediately called them to inquire as to why my payment was returned when I clearly had more than enough to cover the payment at least 10X. The representative said that he did not know why, but that perhaps there was an error in the information I entered when I registered my card. He said that he would credit me back the fee, but that that in his system it showed that my other payment of $50 was also returned, and that I was going to be charge a fee of $25, and that nothing could be done about it because it needed to complete the process, and that the fee needs to show on my account first.

He then suggested I go back and remove my card information I had registered and re-enter the information again. So I did. I also made a payment to him for $100 since I already had him on the phone and he took the payment just fine. He also suggested that if possible I make future payments with a live representative in order to ensure no problems with my payments going through. I agreed with him and asked about the other return fee for $25 that had not been posted to my account. He suggested I wait a few day and once that fee was posted to my account, call them and explain the situation. I asked him if he could make a note somewhere on my account of the situation so that the next person I speak to can have an idea of the matter at hand. He assured me that he would log in a note about the matter for the next rep to read.

Four days later I receive a letter from the credit card company that stated my account was closed because of too may return payments. After addressing the matter with the representative that other day, this is what I get from them. After paying the $220 process and annual fees, they go and close my account for some error that could not be determine who was at fault. This is a rip off credit card company and I am glad I owe them nothing. They got me for the $220, but someday this company will pay everyone back and more for their unethical practices. BE CAREFUL. DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU TOO.

This card gives one of the worst customer service experience I have encountered anywhere. Expects you to wait for credit availability more than two weeks after you make a payment. Can't use it in short order even if you are pressed for time. High fees for everything, late, etc. Not sure how all this makes business sense, let alone legal.

I applied for an account and not only did they require ridiculous amounts of paperwork they also wanted $100 for an activation fee the wanted another $150 a year for a membership fee. DO NOT fall for their offer. They are taking care advantage of people in the worst way I've ever seen. I have a credit score of 689. Not great but certainly not awful. I currently hold in my wallet 6 credit cards. I owe nothing on any of them and one has a credit limit of $4000. The lowest card has a limit of $600. I started out with bad credit and the most I paid for a card was a $75 fee and nothing else after the fact. Here are the cards I have from companies that didn't try to gouge me - Blaze, Barclaycard, Merrick Bank, Credit One, Capital One.

I paid $400 on my account and five days later I went to used, and it said that I don't have any credit. Then, I called them to see what was going on and they said that they hold it for 8 days. Don't understand that one. So, I decided that I want to close my account and they said they would still charge me interest and maintenance fee. Talk about a loan shark. DO NOT GET 1ST PREMIER BANK CARD. THEY ARE A LOAN SHARK IN DISGUISE.

I had received an offer from First Premier credit card with a $750.00 dollar credit limit that had a $99.00 and an $8.00 a month service fee for servicing my account. I paid them perfectly and I got a notice that the second year I had to pay a 198.00 yearly charge and the monthly service fee went from $8.00 per month to $12.00 per month. I cancelled my card as I was not going or willing to pay double the second year when I proved my credit worthiness in the first year never late and always paid more than my monthly minimum. They are still charging me the fees and I ripped up the card. I am willing to pay my balance of 640.00 to them but have been sending 50.00 per month and only 20.00 per month comes off the principal.

I called them to see if I can work something out to pay the principle down since they do not have to service my account any longer and they will not work with me. I refuse to pay their outrageous fees and now the card that was to help my credit is hurting it. I need the servicing fee dropped from my monthly statement so I can get the balance paid to keep my credit good. Is there a lawsuit against this company that I can join in on? I am hoping to keep my credit good as they promised they would help me do.

Premier Credit Card - Sucks!!! Like previous card holders, why does it take a week to have my credit card account to be credited when I make a payment and when the funds are taken out of my account in 2 days? I have been with PCC for 13 months and I have missed one payment. Other than that, I have been current every month. I asked for a credit line increase and they told me it will take 7-10 days for a decision and if I did get a credit line increase, they would charge 25% of the credit line increase. Excuse my language but that is BS. I told the rep that I wanted to cancel and she was not very good at keeping me around. I will be glad to close this account since other credit card companies have treated me much better and offered better deals. Good Riddance!!!

My credit was ran online without my authority and I had a security alert on my credit. When I called the bank dodged and weaved around my complaints. Not only do they make credit card fraud easy, they build you down to overcharging you to build you up.

So okay I have this card with the $500 LIMIT. I have used it and I have been paying my balance with Visa gift debit cards - the phone system takes them fine and no problem, until today. Now they (LOSS PREVENTION), have locked me out of my account with no available credit until they get a statement from MY BANK with the last four numbers of my checking acct and debit card (both accounts which I have not used to pay this FP card yet). I am furious!

There is NOTHING on the FP website that reads you cannot use a debit Visa gift card, which is perfectly legal tender, to pay your balance down. I am thinking about getting my lawyer on this one. Just ridiculous that I am having to show proof from MY BANK with debit card and checking info that I have not even used for this FP card! This is absolutely infuriating, and I feel like I am being persecuted for no reason! VERY BAD COMPANY! When I am done paying this balance down on this god forsaken company's cc I will be closing it. DO NOT GET ONE!!!

I have a credit limit of $700 with First Premier. I have always paid on time on more than the minimum. I also have a Capital One and just got an increase with them. Today I logged onto my First Premier account and see that my credit limit is $700 but that I owe $1375! A payment of almost $700 had been returned which I did not make from a bankcard. The last 4 digits were not mine and a bunch of charges where made right after this payment. My wallet got stolen on 8-12 and I reported the card as stolen. This fake payment was made right after that.

First of all I usually have to wait 7 days for my payment to clear and they automatically pay off my card with a fraudulent payment and First Premier allows this credit to be used right away? Then I called today to explain I never made that payment or these fraudulent charges and all the customer service rep keeps repeating all the charges like they are reading a script. If they do not clear this up I don't care if this card goes to collections. I will not pay for charges I did not charge nor will I reimburse them for a payment that was fraudulent made (and then returned to them). That is their problem and when I reported my card stolen why didn't they freeze my account?

I applied for a credit card about 2 weeks ago and never got it. They charged me a 87 fee for the annual fee but I never activated the card yet because I never got it yet... So how do I make payments? It's going to ruin my credit and I have read today that this credit card co. is very bad and tends to try and charge as much fees as possible. Can you help me? Thanks.

I'm sure a lot of people are going to think I'm stupid but here it is... I've never had a credit card before, and I was told on the phone when I was paying $95 to activate the card that as long as I made a $30 payment each month I was get $250 credit each month. I made the $30 payment and even asked the lady on the phone what is my current available balance that I can use, she told me $250. I tried to use it today because my kids needed school supplies, the card was decline. I call First Premier and asked them what was wrong and I was told I had a $0 balance. So I was lied to twice by these people.

I am card holder starting since 2013. If I am late 10 minutes for payment and call them they will charge you late fee $35.00 no excuse and their customer care people, I can say 95% they treat you like you are nothing. For example, it was my baby birthday. For the first time I forgot to pay and call them the next day. But a woman respond my call and she said, "Why you call you already knew that you are late", and said, "I don't care", and I tried to explain how I am getting refund late fee from CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD companies always. But she hung up on me. I was surprised. But I am about close my account with them. Horrible customer care ever for the last 4 yrs.

I paid my card in full in May of 2016 and had NOT used it at all. Then Aug 8th I get a notice that my card is past due and has an outstanding balance of $30.00. I was really confused because I knew there was no balance and no use of that card. I called to find out why the $30.00 and was told that it was now $60.00. The date on the notice they sent was July 26, 2016... I got the notice and called Aug 8th. How in 13 days did the fees double? I let them know I was not aware of a monthly fee and had no reason to even check the account as I knew I had paid it in full so I was not aware of the "past due" amount they were claiming. I asked that they waive the fees as I had good standing with them. They would not, and wouldn't explain why it went from $30.00 to $60.00 in 13 days. They also would not lower the amount...

I paid their stupid fees and closed BOTH cards I had with them. I would rather have my credit score go down because I closed these than have them reporting that I pay late or not at all... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOT HONEST!!! Plus they give not benefits for their fees, not air miles, not cash back NOTHING!!! If you are going to get a card get a Chase United card and get air miles for all the bills you pay! We love that card!!! First Premier Master Card is HORRIBLE and I would give them NO STARS if I could!

I received in the mail a pre-approved credit card with a limit of $500. I filled out the online application then waited a couple of days then I called the number given. The representative was very kind, professional and honest. He explained to me the $95 application fee, $125 automatic charge and after 1 year I would be paying $10+ a month and a $125 annual fee. So, I pay $95+125=220 before I use the card which is the actual initiation fee. After 1 year I will then pay $125 annual fee + $10+monthly fee and interest fees. Then I get an available credit of $280 but must pay back $500+ back to First Premier Bank plus annual fee, monthly interest and monthly fees. If I am late or go over my limit I will be charged $27-37 in fees.

Now that you have read my above statement... DO THE MATH!!! They give you $500 credit but take $125 off the $500 giving you $375 available credit but you have to pay back $500+ in fees & interest. The next year and every year after you pay $125 annual + monthly fees of $10+!!! This is robbery and First Premier Bank should be investigated and shut down. The consumer (US) is being set up to be enslaved to First Premier Bank by paying out more than our usury. Re-read the above statement then decide no to this debt trap. I was tempted but I am practicing what I teach. I turned this offer down before paying the requested $95 initiation fee... who does this... First Premier Bank that's who!

I am a co person for an account and they told me I could call about questions regarding it and everything. However, I have been making on time payments, sometimes more than the minimum required and it never fails. They always say I over drafted when I did NOT. I am really unhappy. I paid the last one because it said I was overdraw by x amount and had to pay like 150.00 because of it. Now this month it says I'm over drawn almost 13 dollars? I didn't use the damn thing and haven't in a while. And then I get something in the mail saying they were going to confiscate our cards because the bank the money is transferring from to pay for the damn credit card isn't in the issuer's name. Hello. I am a co person on the account. I have my own card for the same account. Of course I am going to pay for what I use so therefore it will be coming out of my bank account.

I am royally mad and want this company shut down for fraud. I believe that's all this is. I will be contacting a lawyer regarding my case and will be suing them because they are a fake and all they want is money even if the money isn't owed to them. I can understand a minimum payment that's due and I can pay extra but when they keep charging for whatever they are charging and saying I am going over my limit that's on them, not me and now I am going to do everything I can to get this company shut down. Why should I keep paying if they are going to cancel our cards because I am paying the payments through my bank account and not the primary account holder's account? And if this goes on mine or his credit report I will sue for that as well because First Premiere is doing it to themselves and I am fed up with it.

I lost my job due to company-wide layoffs on 2/28/2015. Yet for almost a year thereafter, I was able to make timely payments on my 1st Premier Bankcard through unemployment insurance and eventually finding seasonal work that ended on 12/31/2015. Although I tried to make minimum payments on my card, after a couple of months, I became more financially strapped and decided to activate my credit protection option purchased through 1st Premier Bank on 3/4/2016. I spoke to a representative, they took my relative info and activated credit protection by giving me a BENEFIT NUMBER to verify and validate. Realizing that I was approaching the end of the standard 6 month protection period, I went online to review my account and was shocked to find out that none of the credit protection benefits had been paid and that my balance had ballooned to more than twice the amount of my original credit limit.

Not only that, when I called the automated customer service option and entered my card number, it replied that my card number was invalid and after checking my account online, I realized that my card account had been closed. I received no e-mail or regular mail to alert me of this happening before or after. I then called 1st Premier's Customer Service on Sunday, July 31st at 11:25 am CST and it was closed during their stated open business hours between 10 am - 9 pm CST. I recorded the message stating that they should be open for business during those times for additional evidence of bad business practices. This error on 1st Premier's part has undoubtedly damaged my credit rating at a time when I've been unemployed while desperately trying to hang on to the reasonable credit rating I once had.

It has caused me additional stress and anguish to know that the fees I paid and the payment protection benefit plan I've been paying every month since opening my account and was supposed to be in effect not only wasn't but has damaged my credit in a way that will take months to resolve and abate... If I'm ever able to resolve it at all. There's now a bad mark on my credit rating that I didn't deserve and that it seems I "paid for" and I'm ready and willing to file a lawsuit against 1st Premier Bank for their malfeasance that worsened my credit rating that will also include the unnecessary stress and mental anguish that they've caused me.

I will call them tomorrow Monday, August 1 to see if I can get at least the unjust balance they've assessed abated and find out how could they have made such an egregious error. But even if my account is settled, there's still a matter of my credit rating being sabotaged that will make taking legal action against this "bank" mandatory.

UPDATED ON 08/01/2016: Continuing from my previous review, I called 1st Premier the following morning and tried to find out how such an egregious mistake could've been made. After speaking with an arrogant customer service rep who would cut me off at every opportunity, I requested to speak to a manager TWICE before the CS agent respected my request. Once I spoke with the manager, he confirmed that they had placed a "Cease and Desist" order on my account and closed it and said it was because I told them they didn't have to keep calling me after applying and being approved for payment protection. Furthermore, the manager also said that Cease and Desist orders are done without the customer's knowledge as the reason why I wasn't notified. Do even have to go into how nefarious a business practice this is?!

Anyway, the manager continued to debate with me over the circumstances regarding my account, never apologizing and never holding 1st Premier accountable for anything throughout the entire conversation. Realizing that the conversation was going nowhere, I hung up and proceeded to initiate legal action against 1st Premier. Halfway through that process, I thought about it and decided to call back to talk to the same manager and be more affable to see if we come to a satisfactory and equitable agreement. The manager was definitely more affable as well this time around... but still expressed that there was relatively nothing they could do about my card being closed and charged off but did suggest that they may be able to "work something out" once the payment protection plan I "thought" was in effect was reinstated and payments were retroactively applied to my account.

FYI, the payment protection plan is separate from 1st Premier and has no access to account information... which not only makes little sense, it also makes resolutions more difficult to have to coordinate between two separate entities that don't communicate with each other except via electronic transmissions of payments or policy updates. The 1st Premier's manager's suggestion was for "me" to pay off the balance that I verified had ballooned to approximately 40% above my credit limit because of the late fees and interest assessed over time. Needless to say that if my payment protection had been honored, my interest would've been lower, my balance would've been a lot lower and there wouldn't have been any assessed late fees... the undeserved bad mark on my credit report withstanding.

I'm still VERY upset and disappointed in the way they've treated me but I told the manager I'd wait to see how payment protection will handle this and what payments they'll make on my account before I continue pursuing legal action against them. If they pay retroactively what they should've all along and my balance reflects what it SHOULD BE at this point had everything gone as planned, there's still a matter of my account being closed, a cease and desist order that I never asked for or was made aware of and the negative mark on my credit report. Also, I had planned to re-activate my account for regular use soon, making normal monthly payments, but now am forced to pay off the card balance regardless of what the final balance turns out to be because the manager said he couldn't nor wouldn't re-open my account.

So there are still aspects of this case that can not be resolved and require legal action. I'll wait another week or so to see what the final disposition will be and decide how and what type of legal action I'll pursue AFTER reporting 1st Premier to my state's AG office. Bottom line is that I want my credit protection payments reinstated and retroactively paid, the late fees and the accrued interest abated accordingly and my credit report cleared of any dereliction of nonpayment to 1st Premier. And I'll do whatever I have to do make those happen. To be continued with the final part 3.

I initially applied to this credit card as a means to build my credit score. I didn't have any problems with them for the first year, as I was using the card and paying them off monthly. Never carried a balance. Two years in, I opted against using this credit card as a means to make payments so I politely left this card with a ZERO balance. To my surprise, the following month I was charged a late fee for my ZERO balance. Apparently, I was still being charged a 6 dollar fee EVEN THOUGH I wasn't using the card.

I called their customer service immediately to cancel the card but was sweet-talked by one of their "cancellation specialists" they have on duty at all times. I decided to over pay the card so that I could have a credit in the account for them to draw their "maintenance fees" from. Earlier this month, I happened to double check my account to find that I was charged yet another late fee for a 27 cent balance. That's right, $30.00 CHARGE for 27 cents!!! I called them immediately to cancel. I suggest anyone wanting to build credit, beware of this company!! They will destroy your credit faster than they can build it! P.S. I wanted to attach a copy of my statement so that Everyone could see, but their statement page was conveniently "temporarily unavailable".

They pretend to be honest with helping you to build your credit but they won't give you a credit increase but will send you a another credit card charging you double finance charges and double interest and tell me they are not double billing. And I made a cash advance and my card has been suspended for over 10 days then I letter about calling to have it reinstated when I have called over 3 times to no avail. It's the worst card I have ever had. I would not recommend this to a dog. They give you a increase and take $25 out of every $100 then they put themselves on your credit report and say that you have used it too much and the percentage of use makes it go to poor. And they have the audacity to say that they are helping you then you make a payment then freeze your card putting you in a situation where if you have planned to rent a car or hotel you can't use the card.

This card is by far the worst I've ever had and everything the reps say is a lie. I had this card for one year and they won't give me a increase and I never been late or over my limit. I will be canceling it out very soon and go somewhere where my money is welcome. Thanks but poor services.

I after 40 mins of 1st Premier's endless menus, I found a way to get to a live CSR. I asked them to take my payment in full and cancel both accounts and I would cut these two cards up. They refused to and said "we have to read you our statement. We are responsible for 15% of your credit score." Still the CSR kept sending me over to two other reps - all refused to accept full payment. They then suspended both my cards - while having a credit left on my cards. I then attempted many times to make full payment over the net. Finally today I have paid all the monies they would accept without ending up in a page error. In excess of $650.

What they're doing is trying to keep these two accounts open and continue charging me an annual fee of $49 and a monthly maintenance fee. Not sure what this is. So now my accounts are still open - full payment have been paid them and my account shows 0 credit available. This has got to be credit card fraud IMO. What can I do now? I hope I don't have to pay an attorney. I am sick about this. They are like a tick sucking the blood out of a fat poor dog. Please do not ever get their card - you'll be sorry.

Premier Bankcard Company Profile