Disclosures

• 0%
  • 6%
  • 88%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Premier Bank?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Premier Bank?

Reviewed July 1, 2024

I ordered this card about four years ago for a friend of mine and I got stuck making the payments and I thought that’s all I was doing was making payments until I found out that there was an interest rate charge that they do every month which goes from $18 to 19 $ to $20. It’s Whatever they wanna charge. Oh and don’t forget the $12 monthly fee that you’re automatically going to get right along with your payment. Don’t forget that yearly one. Never again. Sorry I used you. This company I will never use again. The money they take from us is crazy.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 24, 2024

I closed my account April 10th, I wasn't told I had a balance of 19 dollars on my account, I assumed since I hadn't used the card for 2 years been paying monthly fee, and annual fee, I was good, nope they kept charging late fees on this card for months for a monthly fee after the closing on the account!! Ridiculous I had to pay $105.00 after they reported late over 60 days to credit bureau. Do not get this card. It's a money pit!!

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Not my story. Nobody for over 10 years have me credit till they did. What’s people expect when you don’t have the credit? So once you get it let’s tell them how horrible they are? I went from a 303 to 630 in 2 years. Yes, their fees are horrific but you all knew what they were. I’m keeping them for a little bit more time & will be able to move on & finally feel freedom with a good credit score & have much lower interest. For people who have no way to gain credit /have horrible scores due to past pandemic issues.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 15, 2024

If you value your credit, DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD! I closed my account today and paid in full. They do not offer autopay, the interest is variable, they will lie and tell you that it's a fixed apr. Some of customer service is very rude. I spent 10 minutes on the phone with Nicole and she only wanted to talk over me and tell me that they would not want to take my business debit card then I transfer money to my regular checking and the first 8 numbers are always the same no matter the account type, she tries to talk to me like I'm a child because the first 8 numbers were the same for both debit cards. They do nothing to help you whatsoever, no grace period, I had one late payment in 1 year by 3 days and it cost me $65. They will report to your credit, so that is the only good thing. But please consider all of these negative reviews, it works for some, but not for most, do not apply for this card!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed May 14, 2024

If I could give Premier bank zero star I would do it in a heartbeat. I close my account 4/16 and 5/8 2024 they're charging me $8 more dollars monthly fee a month later. The customer service is very sad. I have to close both of my Accounts.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Absolutely the worst customer service I’ve ever had to deal with, not sure of the last woman I spoke with but I asked to speak with a supervisor and she told me know, so because I pay my bills more than they think I should they suspended my card 0 dollar balance. Btw, no phone call, no email, just suspended it until I showed my bank statement then I just have to wait 3-5 days to “see if they will reinstate”. I would recommend not doing business with these people.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 23, 2024

The worst credit card company I have ever dealt with. Charged me a late fee on a balance before I even got the card in the mail. Absolutely ridiculous that they don't offer auto pay. Good luck getting a customer service rep to help you.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 19, 2024

As a loyal customer of 3 yrs I regret everything about this company. They don’t have auto pay. After a yr they won’t tell you but you have to start paying a 7 dollar monthly fee. I missed 2 payments from not being able to log in my account from my phone being broke and life’s hardship. They won’t remove it from my credit report. Told me to dispute from the credit bureau. They don’t remove anything. Very aggressive people answering the phones especially the Managers. I give this company no stars. Just money hungry and setting you up for failure for not having auto payment that would have saved me being that I can afford 20 that was reported to the credit dept.

Reviewed April 6, 2024

This credit card is one that you get when you want to establish credit, but after a while you realize they are charging you over $ 200.00 a year in "fees." As soon as your credit score can bear a hit, get rid of them. Credit increases are not automatic and they are skimp at best. I have excellent credit and decent credit cards that don't scam you like this one does. Again, as soon as you can, close it. You're paying for virtually nothing.

PriceStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

If I could give a negative number it would be so deserving. This is the biggest crooked Credit card company you can get involved with..Drag their feet in posting payments what is shown through credit card App is not what really going on. I paid 3 payments just in February and another $80 dollar payment on March 1st, 4 payments within 3 weeks of each other..Had a recurring bill hit my card of $12.95 that was the only charge to my account, had a warning that my $49 annual fee was coming and to expect a charge of $49 so that’s why I paid the $80 March 1st.

After interest, Annual fees, and what they say was the actual account figures not what they allow you to see but what they do through their own accounting. I was over my credit limit even after almost paying $200 in payments and my fee wasn’t due till 4/24/24 is what it showed until 3/25. The way they post and figure your account it put me over my credit limit and the only charge on that Credit card was a recurring monthly Walmart Benefit delivery fee of $12.95 even after 4 payments within 3 weeks of each other.

I called and what was showing me on the First Premier Bank app and what she told me when I could understand what she was saying..Let me know they are very, very ,very dirty and no matter how good of customer you are they are always looking out how to milk you for extra dollar..Being over my limit is extra money…I told the young woman to close my account immediately and it will be paid off before end of month..

This credit card company doesn’t care about you building back up your credit. It’s all about how they can maneuver and swindle you out of more money..I’d give anything to have never ever gotten a credit card through this very poor company..They also after hitting me with annual fee hit me every month with a $8.25 dollar account fee every month they charge this and this credit card company will NOT let automatic payments to be set up. They do not allow it. it’s the only account I have that will not allow automated payments praying you forget to make a payment so they can hit you with late payment fees..Truly this has to be illegal what this Credit Card company did to me this last 4 weeks…because they want an extra dollar crooked as hell swear it…

Premier Bankcard Company Information