1.15/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Credit One Bank

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 15, 2017

1152 Credit One Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I made a payment on my account in the amount of $375.41. I made this payment on October 5, 2017. Today is October 15, 2017 and I still do not have access to my funds. The company Blocked my card because they said I made a large payment. Now on the same day I made a payment to my Capital One credit card in the amount of $525.75 and didn't have any problems, my funds were available the very next day. Credit One always told I have to get a letter sign and dated from the bank showing I made a payment on Thursday. Please do not use them as a credit card company, consider using ANYBODY BUT CREDIT ONE BANK CARD.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I received this offer in September and was granted a card with $300 limit. Which is fine as I am rebuilding my credit. I used the card and decided to make a payment shortly a week later. I used the express pay option, using my checking account on October 2nd. The funds came out of my account on October 4th. On October 3rd I saw some of the funds were available. On October 6th I attempted to check my account to see if the remaining funds were available and received a message that my account had been temporarily suspended. I contacted customer service and was informed that I needed to send a bank verification letter. I initially agreed and asked for the name of the person, the department I was sending it to and the fax number. I was told a fax number and to send attention customer service and that my information wasn't going to anyone in particular.

I then stated that I would not send my banking information to a general fax machine, where anyone has access. I then asked why they needed it and I was told that because I used my checking account they needed to verify it was my banking information. It's not that they blocked my access to use the card as I have other cards, but they literally blocked my ability to see my account. It is now 11 days later, they received their funds and my account is still suspended. My bank did not alert them there was a concern with fraudulent activity, they are now saying this is standard practice for Credit One. It is fine if this is their practice when customers use their checking account to pay, however customers should be informed PRIOR to making a payment that even though the check clears, and they receive their funds, the customer's account will be suspended and the customer will no longer have access to see their account or to use the credit card.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

After not being able to log on to their website I resorted to making my payments over the phone. They required 10.00 dollars more for a fee. When I lost my credit card they required a 30 Fee to replace. I closed my account on May 2017. Continued to make payments, after making my final payment on Oct 3, 2017 of 79.49 I had called them the day before to make sure there will be no late charge for being a day late otherwise I would be glad to pay 10.00 processing fee. They said, "Your account is closed. There will be no fee." Payment was made. Account should have been closed. Now they say there is a 25.00 late fee owed and annual fee owed. And refuse to close account.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Very frustrating. Every time call to get answers to charges does not belong me and everyday I have been calling, every time I called at least 45 minutes. They will put me on hold. They cannot answer to my questions. However, if payment is late they're very quick to call.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I can't access their website and now their app no longer works. It always times out. When I call them, they tell me I have to pay a fee to pay by phone. At their behest, I went paperless. So now I have to pay $10 to pay my bill by phone. Because their online and digital platforms don't work, it's my only option. They are scamming their customers!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit One Bank?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Worse credit card company EVER! I recommend Not even my worse enemy to get this card. Made a payment on my account 9/21. 4 days later went to login to my account and found out it was temporally suspend. Called to find out telling me they need a letter proving it was me who made the payment, today is now 10/3 and my card has still yet to be able to use. Mind you I paid $200 for it and the extra to come out the next day. When I call customer service to speak to a manager he cant tell me why the bank (them) would do that?! Bottom line if you're thinking about getting this card save YOURSELF and the frustration. Their customer service sucks also. Not very servicey.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I have had the worst experience dealing with this company. I have had their card for over a year. I have always paid on time and even paid the card off on several occasions using the online phone app. About 45 days, I went to the online app to make my payment and noticed that my Visa card wasn't visible anymore. So I paid my MC bill then called to inquire about the Visa. The CSR on the phone informed me that my card had a fraudulent alert placed on it. I asked for details, they refused to expound and treated me like I was crook. The CSR told me to send them a copy of my Driver's License, Social Security Card, and any bill that displayed my address as long as it matched the address on my driver's license. I mailed these items to PO 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193 as requested and waited 2 business weeks to be contacted by phone or mail. I never received any communication so I called to inquire.

The CSR informed me that she had limited system access and apologized because she couldn't help me. I called back a couple of days later to inquire again, I was informed the same thing and that the data I sent to Vegas was being handled by that office. I had to continue to wait until the system updated. I become even more frustrated, at this point my bill coming due again and I do not have any online visibility nor am I getting any bills in the mail. So I called back to inform them of this, the CSR gave me the amount over the phone, I instructed her I needed a bill sent to me so I can pay it and see what's going on with my account. Then I received notification that my card has been deactivated and closed by them because of card abuse.

CARD ABUSE! They refused to send me a bill. At this point I have lost all faith in this company and certainly wasn't going to take their word for it. As far as I know, they are the FRAUDSTERS! Weeks went by up until this morning, they called me for a payment. REALLY! I have yet to receive an invoice via mail. After 3 transfers and 20 minutes of being placed on hold while I am at work, I get Winston who informs me that now they need me to send a utility bill with my address.

This is crazy to me. I still have MC with them that can be used to validate data for whatever reason. It's been 30 days and they are just not informing me of status and that additional data is needed. Now I have to wait another month before it's resolved! BTW, I was informed they are still charging me late fees and other charges but I never received the bill I've been requested. I HIGHLY recommend CAPITAL ONE to anyone that's looking for a credit card. CREDIT ONE has HORRIBLE Customer Service and loads you up with unnecessary fees. It takes them months to resolve a simple issue THEY created but it's MY FAULT. They do not mind inconveniencing their customers for nonsense! Angry Customer!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

First, I have no account with Credit One Bank but they have called me 13 times in the last 4 days. I have received several applications in the mail recently from them which I ignored so they proceeded with continual annoying calls. I don't know how they got my cell phone and other info but I am one of the people breached by Equifax so I suspect Credit One is in on that deal. I checked my credit report and it shows no inquiry from this company so they must have got info illegitimately. Now here is the most frustrating part. Since they called from same number 7 times in 24 hours, I blocked the number. I refuse to answer any number I don't recognize. I will call the number back to see who it is.

After I blocked their first number, I received 6 calls from 4 different numbers. I called all 4 and recording said, “Welcome to Credit One Bank.” They must have an endless list of numbers they use to call from so that you cannot possibly block all of them because if you do, they just use a different number. I am glad I did not fall for the application they sent in mail and give them any more of my info as that would have been an even worse nightmare. I am just writing this to warn others and hoping Consumer Affairs can find out who is behind this scam that pretends to be a legitimate bank but is really some scammers in some other country unfortunately preying on innocent people all over the world. I feel sorry for those who do have account with them. I can just ignore the calls that constantly disrupt my life but these people may never be rid of them indicated by the number of negative reviews.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Unexpectedly, Credit One Bank on 09/20/2017, decided in the middle of the billing period to change my MasterCard number. The billing period for my MC closed on 9/4. I had an extremely low balance of 2%. The problem that I have with this is, instead of changing the card number, they transferred the entire balance to a brand new account, with no notice so that I could pay the balance since they reported the new account's balance. I went in on 09/21/2017 to make a routine payment and found this out. I also have a Visa account that they did not change out due to the Equifax breach even though they both report to all the Credit Bureaus. The dropped my hard earned credit score from 732 to 662. I went from a Good credit risk to a Fair credit risk through no fault of my own OVERNIGHT. I literally was going to apply with my Bank for a new car loan today. I am hereby and officially screwed for about another month now. Thanks C1B!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

After not being able to access my account online for more than the first 45 days and calling more than 4 times. It wasn't until I refused to pay that I was finally able to log into my online account. I made my full account balance payment for $301 which included a BS late fee that put me over the limit. Plus $9.98 for express payment total of $311.98. After 2 days I found out that my funds would not be released because I chose to pay using my bank account info instead of my bank card. So I demanded a refund of my express fee. On the following day when I viewed my account again I then I realized Not only did I pay $311.98 but they charged an additional 9.98 fee. (they charged me twice) So I had to call again and after going in circles for about 30 minutes the additional monies was credited back as well.

I SUGGEST EVERYONE CHECK THEIR STATEMENTS. I opted to go green because I'm moving but as soon as I get settled in I'm requesting paper statements again. I have to really Keep my eyes on this company. I decided this card is only for credit building... meaning I'll only use it for my cell phone bill and internet. Nothing more just for activity. But nothing more. #ClassActionLawsuit

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I applied for this card to help build my credit. Turns out it has done the complete opposite. I did not realize that within a few weeks you are supposed to pay the annual fee (even if the card was not activated yet). Once I did activate the card I went to the internet site to sign up. The internet site is nothing but a joke, when I attempted to sign in, it keep saying error and to try again later. 6 days of trying to establish an account to pay my bill. I finally contacted customer service and all they offered was to pay the advanced pay which cost 9.95. I explained that I would rather set it up online and he just told me to keep trying. I continued for 2 days till finally getting through to pay my bill.

In the 2 months that I have had this card I was charged 140 for activation and late fees even though I spoke with customer service about not being able to get into the internet site. I have completely paid off the card fees and still have not used it (and don't ever plan to). In the 2 months that I had the card it dropped my credit by 46 points. I just want people to be more careful when choosing a card. I do not think they deserve any stars and if I could give them a zero I would.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I opened my account to improve my credit. I had been divorced and my ex had ruined my credit while we were married. This seemed like a good way to get it started again. I paid faithfully on my card, and received an offer for another. I took it, due to my kids needing some things, and my car suddenly needing repairs. Again, I paid for months in good faith, never missing a payment, and paying over what the minimum was. When I only owed a few hundred on each card, I made lump payments on each card, to the total of 1200 dollars. The new zero balance showed for a few days, but then reverted back to the previous total. Horrified, I called immediately. They told me that it was refunded to the originating bank, and that that bank was not approved for making payments. Which is ** because they were processing those payments for months, from the aforementioned bank.

A few days later, I saw no refund in my bank account. I called to find out what was going on. They said to wait two weeks, it would show up as refunded, it's still being processed. It was the strangest thing I ever heard. How can it take weeks to process a refund? It was 2016, not the eighties, they weren't issuing my bank the refund via snail mail. Still, I waited.

When the two weeks were over, I again called back. I was told it was refunded. I replied it wasn't. They kept insisting it was. When I asked what bank they refunded it to, I was told, the bank that made the payment. When I demanded the name of the bank, they did not know it. During that two weeks, I had continued to make payments on new incorrect total, which was minus the cashed payments. After weeks of this, I called and said if the money was not returned, I'd go to the State Attorneys office for fraud. My account disappeared. Every time I called was treated as the first time I called. Nobody could find my account, nor records of me calling.

After a few months of this, real life struck. I was again the victim of fraud, but it was of a different nature, and I was forced to put this on hold, while I tried to get our money back from somewhere else. Between that, back to school, physical therapy (both kids are disabled and take speech and physical therapies) I did not stay on top of it, and Credit One was no longer billing me. I find out later, that was because after stealing the payment, they sold my 'debt' to a debt collector. I'm lucky. While I do not have the bills from Credit One (I had gone green and done all my payments online) my bank still has a record of all the payments. So I am confident going to court in the future will erase this. You might not be so lucky, stay away from this company, it will wreck your finances.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Aside from all the negative reviews, I really haven't had any serious problems like all of the others on here. It does come down to really really keeping up with the account. There are some drawbacks though. The good experience is that I got a credit increase within 3 months. I didn't request they gave it. I also burn up the $300 credit limit and then pay it off or down to 30% or below before the statement so it can report 30% or under usage to the credit agencies, big time helping my credit score. So if you are not paying attention to your balances and when they report to the credit agencies then you are going to mess up your credit.

The drawbacks - Yes, they do charge you $9.99 if you want your payment $$ to use the next day. I never pay this, I just want the balance down if I am trying to make it before they report. I can wait the 4-5 days to use the $$. There is also a limit and online restriction when making multiple payments. You can only make 4 in one month. So if you are trying to say put $50, $20, $70 here and there, you're better off on saving those bucks and make a large payment.

Sometimes that can be hard because we all can have a tendency to use our cash fast. ;) The alternative is to use your bank account to make payments as a bill pay then you can as many payment to the card as you want. The supervisor explained to me it's the bank that restricts you to 4 payments a month. Also when I've had a problem, I've always asked to speak to a supervisor and it's fine. It's not a card for people who don't know how to manage credit cards because you can't get caught up real quick.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

This has to be the worst credit card company ever. I applied a year ago to build my credit paid on time the whole year. And now I was 7 days past my due date not 30 days late and they blocked my card, added a $25 late fee. After making the payment they charge a $9.99 fee for the transaction. I have to wait 48 hours to use my card. I have other credit cards and they don't do business like this. STAY AWAY FROM CREDIT ONE. I am in the process of closing on a new home. As soon as I close on my home I will pay off this card and closed this account.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

This is quite possibly one of the most inept credit card companies in operation. My spouse, who had an account with Credit One Bank, passed away in May 2017. After notifying customer service of his passing not once but four times - and after sending a copy of his death certificate with a letter stating the account information by certified mail - Credit One Bank actually sold my deceased spouse's information to a collection agency. I had to call customer service yet again and talk to a series of representatives who, with all due respect, don't seem qualified to handle the financial information of customers.

Every other company I notified - including credit card agencies, banks, a student loan agency, and a hospital - didn't have any problems closing out the accounts. And, no, there was no resolution today beyond they "had to review the file". For what, exactly, I do not know. This is mismanagement at its finest, and I do not need to be harassed by this company because they are seemingly incapable of doing their job. They also knowingly sold false information to a collection agency seeing that someone at Customer Service signed off on the receipt of the death certificate. The last time I checked, that fits the definition of fraud.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

This company seems to be very sketchy. I received my card in the mail today and tried to activate it. I was told that I had to fax or mail copies of my driver's license and a utility bill to take care of a discrepancy involving my address. They said that Visa International was requiring the information. When I called Visa INTERNATIONAL I was informed that it was Credit One that was requiring the documentation. All I got was a big run around and a huge amount of stress. I closed my account after reading all of the horrible reviews on this site. Be aware of this company. It feels like a big scam and possibly a danger of identity theft.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I was never late paying my bill. When the payment was over I got a email from TransUnion that my credit score went down. So immediately I contact TransUnion to see what have happened. As I call they told me that I have miss a payment so I contact Credit One Bank. They told me that the account was close and all the payment was on time that I did not need to worries about. It was a glint into the system. So 2 month goes by I got phone call from Credit One saying that the account still open when I was going to send the payment. I told them that the account was close. They told me that I need to pay $27.00 so I pay. Then a month goes by they told me that still open. I need to pay $39.00 so I pay. Then 2 month goes by it $64.00. I pay. The month later goes by I received a check for $4.95 refundable. I call them and they told me it was a mistake.

Now they ask for $127.00. I pay the $127.00 and I told them no more and they keep changing the amount until I got fed up. About 3 month ago I got a letter from Credit One say they have sold my account to MCM so I contact the company and try explain what have happens. They were not interest in my situation. They ask for my credit card over the phone. I told them that was not going to be any transaction over the phone. I will do the payment over bank to bank but never again over the phone so that is when things got ugly. They told me if I did not pay with my credit card over the phone they would report to the credit bureau which they did.

I have paid MCM $150.00. I contact them to ask if they got the 3 payment. They told me no. My bank is telling me they have received the payment. MCM have contact so I contact MCM and I have request for all the document that they have received from Credit One in regard this situation. They refuse to give it to me. I do not know what to do. I need someone to help me make sure this can't keep happening. I want to do the right but no matter what I do still hurting me. Please help me to get this resolved. Situation is been almost two years now.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I applied for this card to rebuild my credit. I was approved but never received an email confirming the information. I called the number I was able to locate on the website to inform my card was mailed and I should receive it in 7-10 days. I then received an email stating contact information change notification and if I didn't make the changes to account to call and a number was provided. I called the number provided and provided my name. I was asked my card number but I explained I have not received the card then I was asked for my social security number. I informed I could verify my last four but I am not sure if the email is legit so I will not be providing my full social security number.

The CSR hung up on me after I would not give my social security number and asked for another way to verify my identity. I called back and the first thing the second representative asked me without even asking me my name was for my full social upon not offering that information I was hung up on again. I have been researching and their website trying to information to send email or write to express my concern but no luck. I wish I would have looked up their reviews before applying like I normally do but regretting my decision after reading these horrible reviews and experiencing that fact I am not sure if I could possible be a victim of identity theft in the future.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Signed up online to build credit. Sign up was easy, after receiving card. Made 2 small purchases. The website tells you that you cannot use bill pay to make payments so I decided to pay before my statement arrived. Online at creditonebank.com I made a payment and shortly after received a text that my payment was received. After 2 days the charge did not show up in my bank account, I went on the site again and paid for the small balance in full, same thing happened.

I tried to go online and was blocked from my account. Upon calling the company they said my account was closed because of wrong account number and fees were charged to my account, and go figure I can pay my small balance over the phone for the low low price of $9.95 extra. This company should be shut down. This all happened within 2 months. Stay far away from this company, they have no intention of letting you pay your balance without sticking you with fees.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

We received an offer to get this card 2 months ago. Now we have received the first information about having 136 dollars of debt. $75,oo dollars yearly fee plus interest + interest, etc. The card never was used. When trying to access to the website was impossible. Does not accept username or password and does not allow to reset. I called them and agent tried to help me giving me some instructions like how many characters username and password should have. Did not work. He also tried to transfer the phone call to IT Department and was not possible. Finally he told me somebody will call me later to help me to access to the website. This is a fraud. I want to close the account but still they will get my money and the money of how many people in this illegal way? Who can help? Is there any organism which could help?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Opened an account with Credit One a few years ago when I first started my credit and after that I did not use it just because it doesn't have a great online banking option. This year I was in the process of buying a house and when I check my credit I saw I had a late payment. I'm a panic I called them to realize that they charged me a yearly fee and because I didn't pay that fee they charged me about 200 in fees on a credit line of 500 dollars. Literally in tears I called them. The first representative I spoke to transfers me and then hung up. The second one ** Linda supervisor was the rudest Person I have ever met in my entire life. She made me cry on the phone. She spoke to me like I am 5 years old and the more upset I was getting, the ruder she got.

When I finally snapped and asked for her name she said she doesn't give out her last name and that's just her voice. She sound like a "rude men" she said. Then she transferred me to a customer service rep that finally helped me. This whole process took around 2:30 hours. I know a lot of you just need somewhere to start your credit & some like me think it's the same bank as capital one and apply for a card. IT'S NOT! Trust me. Don't put yourself through this. Yes they started my credit score and they also damaged it; but it's not what happen because some of it was my responsibility as well. It's how you are treated as a customer in this bank!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

$8+ dollars a month in annual fee and $10+ dollars a month credit protection which I did not even request on a lousy $700 balance! I had this card for a long time, I have excellent credit with lines in excess of $11K from major banks with no fees. This card will be cut and in the trash it goes!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I wanted to increase my credit score so I applied for this card in January. By May, I was starting to suspect that they were not very honest. I looked at my account one day, only to see that they were claiming that my March payment was made late, despite the fact that I made that payment on the 1st when I paid all of my other bills. They charged a late fee when the payment had actually been 2 weeks early. In June, I requested a credit increase and they told me that they don't issue credit increases on my type of account, whatever that means. I got an email in June, stating that my payment was late. When I looked into it, they had charged the wrong account. That particular account didn't have enough to cover the payment so that cost me $35 at the bank for a return fee and another $35 with them even though it was their fault.

I remade the payment and just to be on the safe side, I saved the message stating, "6/21/2017 Payment: You authorized a one-time payment in the amount of $31.00 from your Bank Account ending in **. This will post to your Credit One Bank credit card account on 6/21/2017. Your funds will be available on 6/29/2017. Your reference number is bla, bla, bla." Then, without notifying me at all, I notice that I am over my limit but I have stopped using the card!

I called them and they claimed that I didn't make a payment even though I had saved the confirmation message! By then I had really gotten tired of them. In August, I went to log-in and make an online payment like I always do and I am locked out of my account! I called them only to be told that they have closed my account because I don't make my payments on time!!! When I tried to explain all of this to the obviously outsourced woman, she yelled and hung up on me! Now, exactly how am I supposed to make my payment???

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

From the moment I signed up for this credit card I have had problems. The website is always under maintenance and will not accept my password or user name. It will not let me reset it as well. When I call them, to try to process a payment they want to charge me $9.95 to process it. I refuse to pay that amount. If your website will not let me make a payment you need to process it for free. I usually get it for free after much protest. This happens all the time. I know how to use a computer but they tell me to clear all cookies and delete my browser history but I am fully aware of that. I cannot stand this credit card company and feel as if they're going the extra mile to rip people off.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I received an offer in the mail from this company and decided to sign up. This was June 17. I went online and filled out the application. The first thing I noticed is the automatic fill data when I went to put my address in. They had a former manager's address listed in Oregon as an option.... I'm in California. The only way they could have gotten that data was via Amazon when I purchased office supplies for him and had it direct shipped to his office in Oregon. They also had my current work address. I filled in my home address as the place to send the card and statements and submitted only this information.

Well, after 10 days I still hadn't gotten the card so; I called. They told me that they had sent me the card. I asked where. They told me that they weren't allowed to tell me where. I asked if it went to my home address and just gave them the city. They said no. I asked if it went to Oregon... no. I finally found out that they had sent it to my work. I asked them how they could have done that since I did not put my work address as the place to send me the card. They kept trying to tell me that this was the information they had. I finally told them to cancel and reissue (bad mistake). They did and I got the card on July 7th. I made 2 small transactions on it and haven't used it since.

Today, July 28th, I get a call saying I was delinquent on my card!! There was a $25 late fee added and they wanted me to give them my bank CC to make the payment. I asked them where my statement was. They kept insisting that they sent it and told me to check the post office (like this was going to do me any good). I said I did not get the statement and that I wanted the statement to make the payment and I wanted them to take the $25 late fee off since I did not get the card until July. According to them I've missed 2 payments... WTF, I haven't even had the card 3 weeks. Apparently, when they issued the card in June... even though I did not receive it and had a new one issued and didn't get that one till July 7th they had charged my account the "annual fee" of $45 plus some additional fees making my first billing $51.95.

Supposedly, they sent a statement for that (June 23rd) and supposedly there was another statement sent for the July 23rd due date. I kept telling him that I did not get a statement and he kept insisting that I did and that I should check the post office. I live in a small foothill community. I get my mail, and they seem to be able to send me promotional crap which I've gotten (Credit Card offers even though I am already with them) but, NO STATEMENT. I hated giving them my CC information but, they would waive the $25 late fee without me making a payment. I paid off everything and cancelled. BEWARE DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: July 28, 2017

Please stay away from Credit One. They locked me out of my account for no reason. When I called their "customer service" the woman refused to let me in. It took me an hour of screaming at two people to finally get anywhere. This company is a sham. They will do everything to keep you from paying your bill. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: July 27, 2017

I've been with Credit One for about 3 months. The issues I have is, I can't get into their website to check my statements and I haven't received a statement in the mail. After thousands of negative reviews for Credit One, can't the ConsumerAffairs contact the Federal Trade Commission so they can look into all this?

Original review: July 26, 2017

Credit One has been reporting to the 3 Credit Bureaus and I don't even have a card with them. This has been affecting my credit since Feb. 2016. I have called and called them about this issue. Still has not been resolved. Today is July 26, 2017. I had to call again and was told “No ma'am we are not reporting to the credit bureau.” The supervisor did see where I have not had any card open with them. Please be careful with these card companies. Even if I could I would not get a card with Credit One.

Original review: July 12, 2017

This card was paid in full last year. I continued to pay the monthly service fee. What a mistake. I should have canceled as soon as I had paid full charges on the account. Card is not used until about February 2017. By whom I have absolutely no idea. Charged by some company I do not know. For products I have no idea what they are. Most banks/credit cards you can report such things on their website. Not this bank. I had to write it, explain the problem. It was sent to the address listed on their website for fraud problems. Sent the first one, never heard back. Sent a second one with cut up card and asked to close the account, received letter stated they had no idea what I wanted. So I was to send them another letter with my problem and details.

Then I start getting these late payment calls. Ignored them at first but did finally answer and they wanted money. I explained everything that happened to date. Long conversation. Agree to send to me last 5 statements so I could mark and show what charges were not mine. He gave me an address to send it. See and it was not the address listed on the website for fraudulent charges. Anyway I received these statements. Marked all the charges which were all of them showing up. Sent a signed written letter with the information, Sent this certified.

April 20th 2017 I had received an email about suspicious charges so I'm told the account was temporarily suspended, I have been unable to access the account online. Today I received a statement with the charges still on the account but now with late fees and interest charges. I checked with USPS to see if last communication was received and it was on June 28 2017. So of course they are reporting this on my credit reports and it's dropping my ratings. I intend to file a complaint with the BBB and send the information to the Attorney General in Las Vegas Nevada and any other places I can file a complaint.

Original review: July 11, 2017

You will have the available credit at 300 your card will decline still. Every single day my account access is disabled, if you make too many purchases 3-4 they put your account on a hold, I have to call at least 3 times a week just so I can view my activities, check my balance, or make payments. Waste of time. Get a Capital One secured card 0% annual fee, $200 credit limit, interest fees are nothing, just a $45 security deposit that you can get back if anything, just make sure all payments you do with capital one is certain. If you have two return payments they will automatically close your account. DO NOT GET THIS CARD!!! I REPEAT DO NOT GET THIS CARD!!

Credit One Bank Company Information