2. Shopping

Foothill Ranch, CA

1.5/5 (1151 ratings)

About WEN by Chaz Dean

WEN by Chaz Dean Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WEN by Chaz Dean?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about WEN by Chez Dean?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I used this product several years ago and it left my hair a sticky fuzzy mess. I recently received a full size sample in a gift box from QVC and it was the pumpkin spice scent. I loved the smell so I had to try it. I figured by now they had a better product and worth a try. After a couple weeks I started noticing more hair in my brush after using product. After a month my hair started falling out in huge handfuls, literally, handfuls of hair. I am almost male now and need to wear a wig to hide how bald I am.

If there isn’t, there should be a class action lawsuit against this company. They need to be put out of business! I just pray my hair come back. I am hysterical saddened and embarrassed to go in public now. This company is horrible and this product is dangerous. Don’t risk it on hopes you will be one of the few it doesn’t destroy their hair. I can’t brush my hair or even touch it for fear more hair will fall out. I am in tears. It will take years and a doctor's intervention to fix my hair and what has be done to my hair!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I have been using Wen cleansing conditioner and styling creme for at least 10 years. I have very full and curly hair and I use Wen the 3x a month and use regular shampoo once a month. When I say this things leaves my hair moisturized and refreshed. My curls and nice and bouncy and light. I dye my hair red every few months and my hair never looks brittle or damaged. My boys use it all the time as well. I also get very dry scalp which is why I use the tea tree oil and it has truly help to reduce any dry patches in my scalp. No complaints at all about Wen. It does what it says it will do for your hair and scalp.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I purchased 3 bottles of different shampoos/conditioners from one of my retail customers. She boasted and referred them to me. I was AMAZED by this body shampoo/conditioner. After trying different shampoos/conditioners none really worked well. Out of the blue I stumbled upon Wen cleansing/conditioner. My hair is soft, shiny, my scalp isn't dry (most products dried my hair and scalp). And as a body wash, it softens and leaves a light scent. Try it!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I purchased the fall ginger pumpkin cleansing conditioner from QVC. I've been using about 2 months. My hair did feel softer but was still frizzy. In the past week I've noticed little pimples all over my scalp that are itchy. Now I have scabs. Never using again. Thank God I haven't noticed hair loss.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I’ve been a licensed cosmetologist for 9 years, so I’ve always had the high end stuff on hand. My hair has become thicker, wavier, and very dry and tangle prone In the last few years. I’ve been wanting to enhance the natural curl pattern and eliminate blow drying and flat ironing. This is the only stuff that gives my hair what it needs. Literally everything else that is a Standard shampoo destroys my hair...completely breaks down the moisture balance, then I spend 10 minutes ripping through the tangles with heavy hair masks. Yes, I’m saying this to salon shampoos as well. Doesn’t matter if they’re vegan, organic, sulfate free or whatever. I spend way less time washing my hair with Wen, and don’t need a million other products to compensate for my hair feeling dry and tangled. I used to wash my hair once a week because it was such a time consuming thing. Now I can make hair washing a part of a daily shower.

Original review: May 23, 2020

This company went out of business several years ago due to complaints that their products caused or contributed to hair loss. Although I did not experience this problem, I have very dry hair and wanted a non-shampoo hair cleanser. I still wound up with dry hair that felt unwashed! It didn’t really solve my issues. What’s more, the company would send more shipments than I could use in a month. By the time I called them up to see if I could return the shipment, they told me I had just exceeded the deadline for returns. I then cancelled the subscription. This has since soured me on subscribing to any beauty box services. I prefer to pick and choose my own products as I need them, thank you very much.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I love this daily shampoo/conditioner. I have waist long blond hair and it can tangle so easily that I was trying thicker conditioners by the month. I even tried using olive oil and mayonnaise to see if I could stop the tangling! But then a friend suggested WEN and it is great. I can survive 2 days without shampooing and definitely the tangles are not happening. My hair is shiny, soft and beautiful. Love it!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

My hair progressively started falling out when I started using the WEN product line. It worked great in this dry San Diego dry environment but everyday more hair in my hairbrush! Finally a balding spot stopped me. As soon as I stopped using it, my hairbrush stopped being full of hair. Do not use it.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

At first, it did great! But after a few months of using Wen, my hair is falling out by the hand full! Wish I would have found this info sooner! What if it never grows back? I'm even afraid to brush my hair anymore but I do. I'm not one to splurge on expensive products and was happy to get my Wen from QVC. Not anymore! Looks like my next purchase is Rogaine!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I’m in Australia and we have no access to these amazing products anymore, it’s been many years and I really miss it. It fixed my hair from breakage, falling out due to hormones, etc. This product is beneficial and I’m just so upset for the company. I’m embarrassed to be Australian as I think the initial complaint came from here. My hair misses you WEN. Please come back. LA.

WEN by Chaz Dean Company Information