WEN by Chaz Dean

31625people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with WEN by Chaz Dean:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

I started using WEN in April 2015. No noticeable change in hair, good or bad; until about November 2015. My scalp on the top of my head began itching so bad that I actually had my mom check me for lice. It felt like bugs were crawling all over. She did not find any creepy crawlers but noted my scalp was very red and irritated. I then started feeling itchy bumps on the back of my head where my hairline meets my neck.

At first, I thought maybe they were pimples even though I've never had skin problems there before. When the "bumps" were "popped" they became even more itchy, very painful, and more like open sores that took several weeks to heal. I cancelled my Wen subscription in November 2015 and was surprised when the representative simply cancelled and did not try the usual tactics to retain my business; didn't even ask why I was cancelling. I was going to finish out the last of my supply, but with the reports coming in from others with similar experiences decided to throw it all out.

I am not going to go into great detail as I have had the same experience as other ladies here. Started using WEN 12/2014, worked great for about 2 months, started losing my hair in the shower at about 3.5 months. But I hadn't heard about the WEN issues at that point, so I continued using it. Kept losing hair more and more and at about the 6-month mark, I noticed a receding hairline on one side of my forehead. I am 33 years old and freaked out, of course and began researching online and learned of all the horror stories about WEN. I stopped using immediately. My once thick hair is now very thin and makes me look quite older. I am so disgusted and livid, I have no words. It has only been a couple weeks since I stopped using WEN so I am truly hoping I can reverse the damage.

Hi Am, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

I was given Wen cream rinse from a friend. I have been using it for 2 months and my hair dresser noticed I no longer had any hair on my neck line. Then she asked me what products I was using on my hair and told me to stop using Wen. After reviewing this product I now know it is absolutely going in the garbage. It was great for making my hair shine, but no hair is not the look I'm going for. So disappointing.

Hi C.M., Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

I suffered embarrassing hair loss the first time I used it. After I spent hundreds of dollars on scalp and hair care products my hair started growing back after about a year I started back using it my hair loss started again even worst than when I used it the first time. I did not personally purchase it, my friend purchased it and had hair thinning and hair loss. She gave it to me; I am sure if I need proof of purchase she will give it to me.

Hi Mary, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

I have been using Wen Cucumber Aloe for many years. My hair has become so thin, lifeless, and very dry and I could not understand what was causing it. I have also developed small itchy patches on my head - it feels like bugs crawling. My hair keeps coming out heavy in my brush. I try not to brush so much because of this. My hair has become so thin on the sides that you can hardly see hair there. I was at work and my boss happened to remember I used Wen and she told me about what was going on with this product and I immediately stopped using it.

I am so stressed out about this and worry if this damage is permanent. I work for a big company in an office and I am so embarrassed about my hair. I need a hair transplant for sure to even feel normal. This product should not be sold and I want them to be held responsible. I try to take good care of myself and my hair. I thought I was using the best product on my hair. I never thought it could be my Wen shampoo!

Hi Carla, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WEN by Chez Dean?

I ordered a complete kit and at 1st loved the way my hair felt. I noticed in less than a month that my hair was coming out in patches so I called Wen, the lady said "Oh we've never had that problem but I understand and will cancel any further orders and will credit you for your purchase. Sorry you had a problem." I guess that should have sent up a flag because most companies do not do this so easily so they probably did know. I was bald for about 1.5 years before it grew in well enough to get a haircut to be able to make even since it came out in patches all over at different times. I no longer have hair near as thick, curly or as long as before but at least I have hair. I would like to join lawsuit if possible. Had injections on head, used special shampoo.

I used WEN sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner and liked the bounce it gave my hair. A couple of months later my hair starting falling out! I thought it must be stress... (although I wasn't under any more stress than ever before) I thought, well it's a good thing I'm doing something great for my hair by giving up shampoo, (which was hard to do because I missed the suds)

To my dismay and unbelief, I lost so much hair, that it would line the entire bathtub! Over and over again! I really feel like a dunce, that I could be duped like this! I thought it must be menopause or something... My hair got so thin, I have been using hair extensions ever since. I'm having trouble having enough hair to clip them in! Handfuls of hair in my brush, but was really concerning, (if that's not enough), was a group of strands from my scalp came out in my fingers while I was cleaning my hair... straight from the scalp... not broken ends... usually about 5 or 6. (now that I have stopped... this doesn't happen any more). I must be really gullible, because even after that I continued to use WEN.

Six months ago I heard about other people using WEN and losing their hair, and a light bulb went off! I cancelled my order, which I have several bottles of the stuff left over... They send so much, in fact that Guthy Renker is another story... Well now that I'm back on shampoo, after 6 months my hair is back to normal shedding. I'm trying to use Rogaine products to regain new hair growth. I haven't seen any results yet, but it probably takes time. I am going to file a formal complaint with WEN and Guthy Renker. I would like info on joining a class action suit! At least to have my Rogaine and wig expenses taken care of!

Ordered WEN products after viewing Chaz Dean on QVC and order his products and thought it seemed like something I would like to try. It would prolong my hair coloring and make my hair soft and manageable. At first it really did the trick. However, after three months I started to see a lot of hair in the bathtub when I would wash my hair and was wondering what was going on. Then I would see so much hair in my hair brush -- much more than usual. The next time I went to get my hair colored my hairstylist told me I had a bald spot toward the front of my scalp. Then I really began to worry. She told me to stop using WEN because of all the bad reports she had been reading. I stop using the products and sent them back to QVC for a refund.

Now my hair is thin and very dry and dull. I had very thick and curly beautiful hair. Now it is straight and dull and not manageable at all. I don't know what to do with it. I thought I had done something to it. But after I had read the other reviews I know now it is the WEN products that have really done a number on my hair. Wonder how long it is going to take me to get my hair back the way it was before. Please include me in the lawsuit or tell me how I can go about including myself in the class action lawsuit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

I was surprised to hear about the lawsuit and all the problems people are having with this product. I have been using since 2012 with no issues. I have very thick curly hair and it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and very healthy. I have been asked what I have done differently because my hair used to look dry and very frizzy. I personally love this product.

I have used WEN for 5 years. I started to notice that there was hair in my brush every time I brushed my hair. Over the time that I have used it, I started to notice that my hair was becoming flat and dry. When I was going to get my hair cut, the stylist stated to me that my hair was very dry and brittle. I did not want to believe that it was the WEN that was causing this, as WEN was advertised to leave your hair soft and full of volume. Now I have flat and very dry hair. I have gone back to regular shampoo to try to repair the damage that the WEN has caused. Very disappointed!!!

Hi Jan, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

I saw the commercial and bought the whole kits and after 3 months I notice my hair is all over my house on the floor in the tub and falling and breaking and it's so thin. I told my doctor and she refer me to dermatology and I was told it's whatever I was using on my hair. Since then I stop using it but my hair is not getting better but worse for the past 3 month. I only wear wigs because my head is almost bald now. It's a shame

Hi Brendy, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

I ordered this product over a year ago to try out. I felt that it did not meet my needs so I immediately called and cancelled after my first shipment. There were too many products to use and I am low-maintenance. I had them take my credit card off their file and cancelled. A month later, I was sent a bill for a second shipment that I never received (nor did I order). Since then WEN has continued to bill me and now is "threatening" to send me to collections over a $40 shipment that I never wanted nor received. This company is a marketing disaster. If you look up reviews online, the vast majority are for billing issues. Get it together guys. I will continue to tell people how much of a marketing scam this company is.

This review has nothing to do with the products, but has to do with the company's shady tactics. I bought the intro package for my girlfriend and told the representative that I did not want to be on the monthly charge plan. I even made the rep repeat multiple times that he was not going to put me on the monthly payment plan. Lo and behold, one month later I see another charge from WEN on my credit card statement. On top of this, when I called to get the charge removed, the new rep said I was scheduled for over $100 in payments! Stay away from this company. Shady business practices and risky products.

Like lots of others I ordered the Wen products. I went and bought the whole set. I thought from all the info on TV that it was great so get all of it, plus save money. After a few months, my hairdresser asked what I was using because my hair was falling out in clumps. I called Wen and told them about my hair and she told me she was so sorry and asked for the code on the bottom. Then she told me that I didn't have to pay, just throw it away. She was super but still losing hair every time that I shampoo but finally not as much. But my hair is still so thin that it worries me. Was not worth that much hair loss.

Hi Bernice, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

I never thought I would be writing this but I have to now. I began using WEN "shampoo" in the summer. My hair is short and fine. All I wanted was to see body and fullness... And I had every hope it would work. I first noticed some hair falling out by fall, my hairdresser asked me what I was doing different. My scalp was itchy. I noticed hair in the drain but couldn't believe it was the WEN. As we were getting closer to the holidays -- and a family wedding, I was forced to buy a wig. Not cheap. I am ashamed to go out. I saw a dermatologist. He told me it had to be the shampoo if I hadn't changed anything and to stop using it. I have patches of spots that are still so fine.

I knew it was bad yesterday. I went with my dear cousin to a cancer center for her chemo treatment... I was mistaken for a patient... Because of MY HAIR. That was it. I am done. I want to be included in this lawsuit. That was enough to make me totally sick. I can only hope my hair comes back - until then I wear my wig. Thanks WEN!!! :(

Hi Angela, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you.

I was given a gift of Wen cleansing conditioner last year (2015). At first my hair was soft, and very manageable - however - within a few months of proper use things changed drastically. My hair became horribly thin - thinning out so much that I could see from the hairline of my forehead back to the crown of my head! My hair became flat and dry. Thinning all over my head. What the heck happened to my beautiful hair??? Wen is what happened... Horrible product - I am so sorry I recommended it to friends. :(

Hi Isabelle, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you.

I have been reading the reviews on Wen Hair Products. I am so glad I stopped using when I did. After a week, I noticed hair falling out and product burning. Hair became dry and seem to feel fake. The lawsuits do not surprise me at all. Sorry for those who did not stop.

Watched and watched Chaz Dean on QVC for years and finally decided to take the plunge. From March 2015 to Dec 2015 I spent over $600 in product because I loved it so much... at first! At first I could tell an immediate difference in my hair. It was fuller and shinier and seemed so much healthier. I even encouraged my teenage kids to use it. My 18 yr old daughter had thick beautiful shiny hair. My 16 yr old son has always had a scalp condition called Suburbia Dermatitis which is a reaction to the yeast in your body and causes thick scaly buildup. Babies have it. We call it Cradle Cap.

They both started using WEN and had good results. So much for my son in fact, that he no longer had to use those harsh prescription shampoos! Then it all started to change. I was noticing a thinning spot in the front of my head at the part and my hair texture started feeling odd and my scalp started itching constantly. I had noticed what seemed to be an excess of hair in the drain but I thought it was my imagination. My daughter started noticing dandruff issues that she never had before as well as her hair texture had changed and the shine has diminished. My sons scalp condition returned with a vengeance!

My mother notified me of a lawsuit against WEN but I figured it was idle internet gossip considering the ads for WEN still run and I see Chaz on QVC all the time. Why would they continue to market these products if they are causing all of these problems!? Surely Chaz... as passionate as he seems about his line would do EVERYTHING possible to put his customers at ease and at least remove them from the market until this matter is thoroughly investigated!

To my dismay I discovered it in fact was not idle internet gossip! SO many people have had much worse side effects from this and I am appalled to find these reviews! He should be forced to stop marketing and reimburse all of these people that are suffering! I immediately called QVC upon learning of the lawsuit and they were very good about refunding ALL of the $ that I spent on these products and even refunded my shipping costs to return them! If you have any WEN from QVC call them. They will help you!

I have since returned to my previous shampoo and conditioner and I definitely am seeing less hair fallout but my hair feels remarkably thinner than before I started using WEN. I am still dealing with my itchy scalp although it seems less than earlier. My daughter is trying to get the dandruff under control and my son is trying harder now than before to regain control of his condition. I wish everyone the best of luck! I also would like to be included in this lawsuit. If you know the contact info please post it so we can sign up.

I like how WEN worked initially, but after using the product for months in a row I noticed my hair was drying out. I also experienced some hair loss - no bald spots but an itchy scalp and some thinning. After trying other products and receiving several invitations to try WEN again I accepted. I ordered a one time trial but was tricked into automatic orders charged to my credit card. I called today to cancel and will hopefully receive a return label and a 40.00 credit on my account. I wish WEN well but I have tried to give the product a chance on more than one occasion and fail to see any positive results.

Hi J, We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you. -WEN Customer Care

I've tried Wen. It is true it gives you smooth hair. They just forgot to mention that you start losing hair after a few months of use. Not to mention the charges. I signed up for the introductory price of $19.99 plus $29.99 for each shipment. My introductory package came, the charge was $19.99. My second package came that was suppose to be $29.99 instead my card was charged over $75. What the hell people. The third package came, I mailed it back and cancelled my membership. I ended up with thinning hair and paid for it dearly. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Hi Gabriella, We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. -WEN Customer Care

I started using Wen for about 2 months, and was hoping for softer beautiful hair. My hair was soft. However, my hair started thinning, and I had bald spots. I immediately stop using Wen. It's unfortunate that the product promotes softer, manageable hair. I did not expect to have bald spots.

Hi Fatima, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. -WEN Customer Care

I used WEN for a few years. When I used it last year I noticed more & more breakage. The final time I saw lots of hair in the front that I've never seen before or after using the product. I decided to Google and saw reports on how people are been losing their hair with WEN. Unless you're a woman with hair loss you have no idea how this does to her self esteem. I already have been there but they have clumps of it gone. Devastating.

Hi L, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

-WEN Customer Care

About over 5 years ago I decided to try the WEN cleansing conditioner while watching QVC. I was looking for a remedy for my daughter's thick curly hair; no conditioner at the time was working. According to what I saw I decided to make a purchase but to try it on my hair first and if all went well then I will have my daughter try it. I tried it for a year and I loved it. The first time my daughter tried it she cried with joy because she was able to finally comb her hair out and it was soft and manageable. We both swore off shampoo and continue to use all the products. However, last year 2015 I noticed shedding of my hair and more hair came out when I combed it in the shower; I just dismissed it and continue to use WEN. I also noticed in my daughter's room more hair on her bathroom floor and the rug in her room but since has thick curly hair I figured that was normal.

Months earlier a coworker told me that her mom tried it and noticed she was losing hair and discontinued use immediately. Then came the lawsuit in late 2015 and made me rethink that our hair shedding may be caused by WEN. I decided then that my daughter and I will discontinue using the product and go back to using shampoo and separate conditioner. We have noticed a difference; not as much hair come out when we wash and comb our hair. I feel sorry for the women who are dealing with terrible hair loss and have bald spots.

However, my hair feels different transitioning back to shampoo so I have to deal with getting it back to a healthy state. I'm lucky that my daughter and I have not experience hair loss to the extent as so many others, but I agree with one other person's comments that over the last year I noticed a difference in the product. I had just purchased a lot of new WEN products from QVC in December 2015 and I returned them all for a refund. So sad that it was a great product idea and not sure what went wrong.

Today I finally went to get my hair done at the salon. I decided to try a new place. It had been months since my last time. After mentioning to the stylist my complaint about losing my hair, she asked me what products I was using. I told her WEN. With much hesitation on her end she told me that there was a lawsuit against WEN for that reason. The stylist had a customer that complained to her about the product itself and that there was a lawsuit. She did not want to tell me anything because she didn't use the product before and didn't want me to think she was mocking the product so I would buy theirs. She said while I blow dry your hair look it up on your phone. I did, and boy was I in shock of what I was reading. All the complaints were similar and all the information matched mine. I was so happy the stylist shared this with me because now I'm going to stop using it indefinitely.

It did feel great to know though that this was not related to my physical or emotional health. I knew losing so much hair when I showered or brushed my hair was not normal. My mom told me it was not normal. She was really scared for me and encouraged me to go to the doctors. I had blood work done but surprisingly my results were normal. I then thought it was due to old age and stress. Never did I think my issue was caused by WEN. I trusted this product. I loved it, how it made my hair feel and the beautiful scent. I am angry. It's caused me more stress, some depression seeing myself this way and not knowing the cause. My hair is not as bad as others on the complaints, but I do have less hair, dry at the ends and you can see my scalp in the front of my head. I feel so old and ugly when I look in the mirror but hopefully now that I have planned to switch to a different shampoo I will have less thinning.

I have been using the Wen Products for only about six months; but even though my hair feels very clean, I noticed I was gradually losing hair. More and more in the tub drain screen and handfuls in my brush, after just a few brushings.

Hi Sandra, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. -WEN Customer Care

Hair started to fall out after one year and could not figure out why until I read about the WEN products. I called customer support to be refunded... Still patiently waiting for my refund.

Hi Lisa, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. -WEN Customer Care

I have used Wen products for several years - head to toes - with no negative issues whatsoever. I started out using Lavender and Sweet Almond Mint but now use the Seasonals as well. I use it in my hair 2X per week following exact instructions for my shoulder length hair and rinse thoroughly before using just a dab on my ends for a leave-on. I use the styling products as well. I also use Wen to cleanse my face and body daily. I purchase my products from QVC because of the convenience and value. I returned it the first time I purchased it because I didn't have good results. After watching additional presentations, I realized I had not used it properly and decided to give it another try. I have absolutely no regrets - my hair is healthier than ever and I am post menopausal.

It is possible that some women may have negative side effects from products for any number of reasons including allergies or misuse. However, there are many causes for hair loss including stress, heredity, health issues, drug side effects, pregnancy, menopause, anesthesia, over processing with chemicals, overuse or improper use of styling tools or products, allergies, etc. I am among millions of women who use Wen who have had nothing but positive results, therefore, I shall continue to use Wen until it is proven to be the culprit for the hair loss suffered by what seems to be only a "handful" of women as compared to millions who have had positive results.

I have been using WEN Cleansing Conditioner since 08/2013. I liked the way that my hair felt for the first 1-2 years. I encouraged my daughter to try it. She has long beautiful thick hair. She gave it a try and then said that she didn't want to use it because it makes her hair fall out. How could this wonderful product make her hair fall out? Shortly thereafter, I started to notice that my hair was thinning and the shower drain kept getting plugged up. I discontinued use of the product about a week ago. This morning I was at breakfast with my friends and one of them mentioned to me that my hair looks very thin. It really does. I can see my scalp from every angle and unfortunately, not every outfit looks good with a hat. I really hope my hair grows back. This is not a good look.

Hi Sarah, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. -WEN Customer Care

I have used Wen for years and loved it. In the past 6 months I have noticed my hair thinning and the conditioning shampoo feels different. The conditioning shampoo use to have a creamy soft feel and make my hair so soft and bouncy, now it is watery and does not condition at all. My hair fills up the drain. Every other night there is at least a palm full of hair I place in the garbage. The intensive moisturizer I sleep in and rinse out the next day, once a week, now feels gritty.

Another upsetting thing was my last order was screwed up. I am on auto order, every three months, and received products I have never used. When I called about the problem, a guy answered that sounded like a truck driver. He did correct my order but when I told him the problems with the products his response was, "We ain't had no such problems around here." Really? I use to think Wen was a classy company. I am highly disappointed in the product now and security of my health. I am will be stopping the use of these products.

WEN started out to be my choice of shampoo until I noticed the thinning of my hair then breakage until chunks of it just came off while I comb it leaving me bald in the center of my head. At first, I did not connect it to WEN since it was suppose to be such a great product. As it continue to thin, the sides and the middle frontal thinned out as well. I spent two years going to the Hair Club... Now though it has not grown back as of yet, since I have hope that it does, it is stronger... WEN, you disappointed me as well as others. It is very depressing to feel less than of when you get dress and there is nothing to do with your hair but wear it up where you once had a full bouncy hair.

Hi Norma, We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you. -WEN Customer Care