2.4/5 (710 ratings)

About FragranceNet.com

FragranceNet.com is an online perfume retailer that sells men’s and women’s fragrances as well as skin and hair care products. FragranceNet.com has more than 17,000 different perfumes to choose from. It also has a perfume subscription program with plans that start at $9.95 per month.

Pros

• Large inventory
  • Brand name products
  • Free delivery on $59+

Cons

• No returns on some products

Bottom Line

FragranceNet is a popular option for people who want luxury beauty products at discounted rates. It’s an independent retailer and offers discounts of up to 80% off department store prices.

Top FragranceNet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Verified

I've been purchasing cologne (as gifts) and perfume for myself for several years. More specifically, Burberry Touch. I have always received authentic cologne, in the box and unope...

Verified

Everything came as requested, in perfect condition. They even added some other samples, a nail clipper, and a gift card toward a wine purchase. ...this is a legit site with genuin...

FragranceNet products

FragranceNet has been in the business of selling name-brand fragrances and beauty products since the late ’90s. The company prides itself on carrying popular brand names, including Calvin Klein, Betsey Johnson, Burberry and Gucci, at discounted rates.

Fragrances
FragranceNet has an extensive inventory of designer fragrances for men, women and children. You can find name brands like Versace, Burberry, White Diamonds and Cool Water. The website’s search function lets you filter your search by top sellers, new arrivals, review count and star rating. You can find high-end fragrances for 50% to 60% off department store prices.
Hair care
FragranceNet offers thousands of hair care products and treatments from some of the leaders in the beauty industry, including Biolage, American Crew, Paul Mitchell and Sexy Hair. The company sells shampoo, conditioner, hair loss treatments, styling tools and products and hair coloring treatments.
Skin care
Skin care is an essential part of self-care, and FragranceNet offers thousands of skin care products at far less than department store prices. Customers can browse through brands like Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Philosophy.
Makeup
FragranceNet carries hundreds of featured brands for makeup and makeup accessories. You can browse more than 900 makeup products by price, category or brand name. From makeup sponges and nail clippers to luxury makeup pallets and sets by designers like Christian Dior and Betsey Johnson, FragranceNet has a wide selection of makeup essentials at highly discounted rates.
Aromatherapy and candles
FragranceNet offers a wide selection of bath salts, muscle soaks, essential oils and spa-themed accessories to help you relax and unwind. They also offer scented candles, sugar salt scrubs, massage oils and soothing bubble baths that make a perfect gift or addition to your personal aromatherapy collection.
Gifts
The Gift Finder tool lets you browse fragrance and beauty gifts by price, product and occasion. Some gift categories include cruelty-free products, face treatments, hard-to-find scents, kids-only gifts and men’s grooming products. The company also sells FragranceNet gift certificates for the hard-to-shop-for person in your life.

FragranceNet subscription club

If you try FragranceNet once and love it, you may want to consider joining the company's exclusive Purpl Lux Subscription Club. For $9.99 a month, you receive an 8-milliliter (0.27 ounces) travel atomizer sprayer filled with your scent of choice. You can customize your scent on the website each month, cancel anytime, qualify for free shipping and get access to more than 600 name-brand fragrances.

FragranceNet cost

FragranceNet offers name-brand beauty products for up to 80% less than department store prices. The online retailer makes it easy to get luxury brands at budget prices, and it runs sales, discounts, deals and promos on its website.

FragranceNet shipping

All orders of $59 or more ship free to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is based on your total after all sales and coupons are applied.

• Shipping for all U.S. orders less than $59 is $6.95
  • Shipping for all orders outside of the U.S. is $8.95
  • Express shipping starts at $11.95 (arrives in two to three business days)
  • Business-day shipping starts at $15.95 (one business day, excluding weekends)

FragranceNet coupons

You can also save money on your orders with online coupons. Simply click the coupons tab on the website and select the deal you want. The coupon is automatically applied to your order.

FragranceNet FAQ

What is FragranceNet's return policy?
FragranceNet accepts many returns within 30 days of purchase. Returned products must be unopened and in their original packaging. Makeup, hair care and skin care products can’t be returned for health reasons. The company does not reimburse you for shipping costs associated with your return.

Once you make an order, it can’t be modified or canceled.

How do I check my order status on FragranceNet?
FragrenceNet’s customer dashboard makes it simple to check your order status online — just click the “Order status” link.
How long does shipping take?
If you live in the U.S., you can expect to receive your items within five to seven business days. International orders may take longer.
How can I find coupons for FragranceNet?
FragranceNet has coupons on its website. When you’re on the homepage, scroll down to “Customer support” to find the link for online coupons.
Does FragranceNet sell gift cards?
Yes. You can purchase gift certificates on the company’s website. They make great gifts, and you can check the balance of your gift certificate on the website.

Do we recommend FragranceNet?

FragranceNet is a good option for people who appreciate luxury brands but also like a good discount. Customers report being impressed with the company’s fast shipping, high-quality products and helpful customer service. Based on the company’s pricing and experience, we recommend trying FragranceNet for your next fragrance purchase.

FragranceNet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

I made a purchase on 12/30/22. No confirmation email, no tracking number was ever sent. Tried contacting them multiple times but heard nothing back. Finally got product 11 days later but now they won’t let me return. Do not order from them please. They are the WORST company I’ve ever purchased from.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

I have ordered hair products a couple times and had no problems. Both items ordered showed up within a week from order date. Prices are great and about the same as a licensed cosmetologist gets from salon supply store. The products appears legit with all proper packaging. Definitely will use FrangranceNet.com again!

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I bought an aftershave lotion by mistake, I was trying to buy a perfume not aftershave so I cancel the order no more than 1:30 hr after and they declined to cancel my order, I emailed them I need to cancel and again they denied and they still shipped and delivered my order, I tried to contact them by phone and they never answer the phone, so I had to do a bank transaction dispute in order to get my money back and sent the item back to them. Is the worst service I ever seen even when I explained over email to them that I want to buy a more expensive item from them. Don't you even try to buy something from this site.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

They never returned my multiple order inquiries made on their website. Their phone number kept disconnecting me multiple times over a couple of days. My order got marked as shipped right after I requested they cancel it, which they declined. The carrier is still waiting on the package though as I write this. It took them 13+ days to ship 2 boxes of perfume. They never reached out in any way. I just keep getting more emails to buy. And in none of those emails or their website does it state to expect shipping/delivery delays. Not sure my order will arrive in time for Christmas now. Will think twice before buying from them again. Giving them 2 STARS because they offer discounts to get their products at a really good price, and they have a large selection available. It’s just whether you can count on them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

I'm giving one star because of the Fedex post they use for shipping/delivering your order. Some thief a fedex postal person too a picture of an opened box with garbage it in front of my house and submit that as proof delivery. I'm going to get to the bottom of this but, I shouldn't have to if they employed a reasonable shipping method. I ordered 87.38 worth of fragrance and received nothing but a fake delivery picture on my account.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

When you order from this company you have a 50/50 chance: you either get what you ordered or they send you whatever they have in stock that's not selling (because it smells awful) and then you have to deal with the process of having to return the crap you never ordered to begin with just so you can get your money back. I ordered two Clarins perfumes that I cannot find anywhere due to being stationed in a remote location with my military husband. What I got what some Gucci perfume that smells like something your grandma would want to receive for Christmas in 1995: ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. I'm 39 and I'm not about to smell like Mrs. Doubtfire.

Anyway, to make matters worse, I'm undergoing surgery in a few hours and won't have a chance to make that return, which I should not be responsible for in the first place since I didn't make the mistake, until 3 weeks from now. When I contacted them and explained the situation, to include pictures of what they had sent me, they basically said: oh well, get our grandma's perfume back or you don't get your money. I'd be glad to make a return, but where I live, we don't have USPS pickup services because it is a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. I would think they'd have some respect just for the facts I provided them, but evidently they could care less about their customer and are money driven instead.

Also be aware that they only allow positive reviews on their website and filter the "less positive" ones, an entirely unethical practice in handling business. I submitted a review twice days ago; however, it is nowhere to be found. I will NEVER, EVER use this company again and neither should you, if you care where your money goes.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

The company changed all their products and prices this year, 2022. Items that were sprays are now splash fragrances. All the small to large Versace perfumes and colognes are all water and other. I buy these same products every year. I just spent $300 dollars with them and was taken. Not to mention, false advertisement. Depending upon the time of the day, they will advertise the sets as sprays and you will receive a splash cologne or perfume. It does not matter if you buy the item for men or women. I realize this recession has forced prices to increase, but not this much or to actually cheat customers. Don't waste your money.

I am about to blog, post reviews all over the internet to help other customers. It's a good thing I still had some sets left from last year. Don't waste your money! They also, no longer have a true customer services department and do not answer calls. You will wait hours to get someone who cannot even help you with your order issues. I was disappointed! They use to be an amazing company. They are terrible and do not even ship the correct items/orders and no refunds on certain items. 9-2022... I would skip this company.

Original review: July 30, 2022

After doing due diligence I made a purchase of $100 that bought, retail, $450 worth of Perfume and Cologne. Everything was exactly as expected and the reasons behind the steep discounts were also as expected. I have purchased gray market products in the past, including a very high end watch that is well known on the gray market. Gray market products are 100% real. "Gray market" is simply a business term that identifies products sold outside normal supply channels. It can cover everything from food to cars. Any product can be sold on the gray market. It is definitely frowned upon but not illegal. And not fake.

Manufacturers claim it dilutes their brands, while in reality if in original packaging it dilutes profit. Some examples. Coca-Cola was diverted from the normal supply channels for delivery to the UK and was instead delivered to Ireland. Coca-Cola claimed they suffered financial loss by those gray market sales. Another example of the high end watches. Rolex and Breitling are probably to the top two watches sold on the gray market. They have difference price points in different parts of the world. The profitability is high enough that dealers traveling overseas will purchase at the lower price points then resell at lower price points undercutting the brand. Both have put in strict measures to track their watches so they cannot be sold on the gray market, including digital tracking certificates.

Perfumes are the number one gray market product. The Colognes and Perfumes I received from Fragrancenet are not fake, not diluted and 100% real in original packaging and sealed. And 100% legal. Just gray market products. There were some issues, but not unexpected since I already knew these issues were possibilities if not probabilities. *Service is known to be fairly slow. In this case the service wasn't slow, the shipping was slow. For as much money was saved I have no problem waiting an extra five or six days. Especially since shipping was free. I sent an email and received a response 24 hours later and received an additional 10% discount.

Summary. All products were original and in original packaging. I saved $350 off of one order. Legitimately. Shipping was a little slow. But free. Want faster shipping, pay for expedited shipping. The cost saving benefit outweighed the wait time. Nothing was outdated or diluted. I have what I paid retail to compare and all items were exactly the same. I have already tested two of the products and they last the same amount of time as what I purchased retail. I will buy from FragranceNet again.

And finally, I received several things with my order. A sampler bottle of a very high end perfume. Might as well call it a mini travel size. There is enough in there to last a couple of weeks. I also received a coupon book and other coupons for additional discounts. Buy with confidence and save money. Nothing counterfeit, diluted or out of date with anything I ordered.

Original review: June 26, 2022

I have been buying from FragranceNet for a long time and have spent a lot of money. I have in the past been very happy with all my purchases until now. I subscribed to travel size and Florabotanica which is one reviewed to last hours. The travel size I have IS A FAKE. It lasts maybe half an hour even on clothing. Disappointed.

Original review: June 8, 2022

I bought some hair product and paid for it on June 2, 2022. I contacted the supposed to be customer service twice through email and never got a response. I think I will contact my credit company $ refund.

FragranceNet.com Company Information