Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.06/5

FragranceNet.com Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I've always known that you get what you pay for. I am super pleased with the price and was thrilled with the speedy delivery of my fragrance order. I was VERY disappointed that the cologne I purchased as a gift arrived in a box boldly marked TESTER. I figured I'd just use a different box, only to open it and discover that it also did not include a bottle cap! I would have appreciated knowing this. Perhaps I missed it in the fine print, so I'm sharing this for others. I believe FragranceNet is a great value, but the bait/switch feeling I experienced could have been avoided with a clearer explanation. Here's hoping the recipient isn't too put off by the white labels I used to cover the "Tester" text.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I came across FragranceNet, while searching for a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I was hesitant to order because I couldn't understand how they were able to provide designer fragrances for such low prices, especially compared to more well-known companies. I decided to take the risk. I ordered Burberry Touch for Men (1.7 oz) and Gucci Guilty Black for Men (3 oz.). I placed my order around 4 pm on 9/17 (Tuesday). I received the tracking info on 9/18 (Wednesday) around 3 pm. I received my items, as well as a complimentary nail clipper and sample cologne, on 9/20 (Friday). (Note: Their warehouse is located in New York, and I am located in New Jersey, which might explain the fast shipping time.)

The colognes came packaged bundled together and wrapped in plastic. I would have preferred bubble wrap to protect the contents even more, but that is a minor issue. I tried the fragrances once I got them and they smell great! I believe they are 100% authentic. I also checked the batch numbers on Checkcosmetic.com and they were legit. Overall, I would recommend using FragranceNet. I had a positive experience. I read all the reviews on here before purchasing and got really discouraged, but took the risk and it worked out great. I don't typically write reviews, but I'm writing this one for the person, like me, who is unsure about trying them and the negative reviews are discouraging you. Try them. It worked out for me, and I hope it works out for you too. P.S: I sprayed the fragrances on my arms when I got them, around 4 pm. It is now 7 pm and they still are quite fragrant in projection.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2019

So, I stumbled upon these ConsumerAffairs ratings while searching How to review the products I purchased from FragranceNet.com. I am super surprised at the negative reviews, but they are typical customer complaints you will see anywhere. From experience at other retail stores NOT ALL Perfumes and colognes last longer than a few hours and most of the time we do not realize how good we still smell until someone says, “The perfume you are wearing smells great.” One time I purchased a perfume from Sephora (a very well known store) and it lasted about 25 minutes on me and no one can tell I applied it.

With that being said, I purchased from FragranceNet.com back in (I believe) 2016 and both of my perfumes were excellent! I just purchased my husband Invictus cologne and it smells so great!! I sprayed the cologne in my bedroom to smell it (because I would never let him wear something smelly) and it smelled amazing and strong with ONE spray. I went to work; came back 6 hours later and my room still had a faint scent of the cologne which means that on a person it can last about 6 hours depending on what you are doing. Not to mention it is the original Invictus cologne bottle and NOT a knockoff and it was delivered in 5 business days with a notification that it was delivered from the site. When I have the random urge to purchase perfume I will most likely shop on this site again due to the great prices. Before you live by all the negative reviews, try it for yourself, you might be surprised at the outcome.

Original review: March 9, 2019

My wife ordered three fragrances from FragranceNet as presents to me this past Christmas. Dior Sauvage, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Dunhill Icon. They were evidently out of the Dunhill, but sent a gift set with the EDP, aftershave balm, shower gel, and carrying case at no extra charge. They are all amazing scents, and I get compliments on whichever one I choose to wear. The D&G only lasts about 5 to 6 hours on me. The Dior lasts 12 hours plus. And the Dunhill somewhere in between.

Since that initial order, my wife and I have ordered Bentley for Men Intense and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy, along with about a dozen sample vials of various colognes and perfumes. I have also fallen in love with the Bentley. It has a similar vibe as the D&G only more rugged and boozy and easily lasts 12 hours plus. I had never been much of a fragrance nut before, using mainly Curve or Drakkar Noir, both of which I still like. I since have watched hundreds of YouTube video reviews by both ordinary people and fragrance connoisseurs. I can confidently testify that all of the fragrances that I have received from FragrancNet are absolutely legitimate. I normally don't take the time to write reviews, but seeing all of the negative ones on here disturbed me to the point of, "Are we talking about the same company?" I will definitely order again.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I purchased total 7 bottles of Ferrari and Jaguar colognes. After my purchase through PayPal, I was browsing internet looking for the reviews about FragranceNet. There are SO MANY BAD REVIEWS! Starting from fake cologne, diluted or simply outdated. There are so many reviews about slow shipping. NOW I WAS WORRIED. I even sent an email to support that why my items are not arriving. Today I got all my colognes and tested it out. I will start from bad side. Clearly shipping is not the fastest. It took almost 2 weeks and more to ship it from NY to Canada Vancouver. After the order, it took 4-5 days to ship it out just from the warehouse. Maybe I ordered during the peak business days. Who knows. However, all the cologne I got seems to be genuine when I tested it.

One came in damaged but nothing to be worried about except decorations are now gone. Atomizer and the cologne itself was perfectly intact. Fragrance lasts hours. All pumps were not used when it arrived. Overall, I have nothing to complain except for slow shipping. But hey, you are getting 60-70 percent discount. What to complain? Maybe there are bad batches other people are getting. However, all my 7 colognes are good anyway. I will order more in ahead of need in the future. Definitely recommended. Oh yeah, their spam mails can get annoying, but why people are so sensitive. Just delete it. :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Order Obsession for men and they took the money from my account but have not shipped the item in 2 weeks now. Sent emails and tried to call with no answers in both cases. Strange that you can’t talk to anyone at a legit company. I suggest not dealing with them before you lose your money as well.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

These people are crooks. After multiple e-mail attempts over weeks I decided to give them a call to resolve my issue. The message service said I was caller 2 in the queue yet I still waited over 35 minutes to talk to someone. All I wanted to know is when an item I had ordered would be back in stock and they said that they couldn’t tell me. That the info wasn’t available and that there was no one to email about it either. They gladly took my payment then sent me the wrong item but they won’t even let me know if the correct item has been ordered or if it will ever be. These people are crooks.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

They send me the wrong cologne and I have returned it and still did not get my money back, I have ordered Prada Luna Rossa cologne. They send me different bottle, they did not even apologize. They asked me to return it but still I am back and forth with them in order to get my money back. Very bad experience.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Absolutely dreadful company! Cancels my order because of inconsistencies with my address and credit card. Tried to speak to customer service but they are less than useless. Would avoid at all cost! Spend a little bit more money elsewhere and save yourself a world of headaches.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Do not order from Fragrance.Net. I ordered via Afterpay. I have had zero problems with ordering from any of the stores via afterpay and have used afterpay for almost two years. My order arrived very very late. So late I contacted afterpay which directed me to fragrance.Net. I reached out to fragrance.Net. They had no record of my order. None. Then about a week later I received an empty box with some samples. My original order was Versace Bright Crystal. This company should be closed and fined. Total scam.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

FragranceNet.com Company Information