FragranceNet.com

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I've ordered multiple times from there and have always been more than satisfied. I switched off from buying in well-known department stores to getting my perfumes from them because they are so much cheaper and are "not fake"!

I have been purchasing Versace Bright Crystal and Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia from them for several years. I purchased the same items previously from Nordstrom and was looking for a deal and I thought I had found it. I was talking to my sister who also purchased these items from them and we both thought that they seemed off in color and packaging but just let it go until I got curious. I put the original next to the ones purchased from FragranceNet and saw color, labeling and fragrance differences. After researching more found a website that describes how to identify counterfeit items. They are a fraud. I'm disputing the charges in hopes that I get my $$ back. I also contacted the counterfeit department at Gucci and Versace in hopes they will track them down. This is a crime! BEWARE!!

Please be warned. I have bought several items over the years from this company. I received a shipment of perfume and cologne which the box was completely soaked from broken bottles. I opened it and it was all completely destroyed. I took pics of the products, emailed them, sent them chats and called several times to no avail. They still have not got back to me. I was forced to cancel with my credit company who was also unsuccessful getting a hold of someone that worked there.

Months have gone by and decided to order again which I wasn't able to. Why? because I have a chargeback and they refuse to do business with me! Come on. I was finally able to do a live chat with a woman (Amanda) who could care less about my past or current orders. Sad that this is what life as we know it has turned into. What happened to service? Someone who understood that you had a genuine concern and wanted to help rectify it? Not this individual. I am enraged and I will take the time to keep posting things like this so, they won't consider me a number.

I made the mistake of ordering a fragrance from these fools. Ever since, every time I try to use the internet, pop-ups from these fools totally inundates the web pages. It is impossible to do anything without x'ing out the stupid advertisements. What a goat rope. The bastards will never get another order from me!!!

WARNING WARNING!!! ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN SHOPPERS!!! I purchased 2 fragrances from this website as the prices were very inviting, sadly I did not check the reviews, big mistake!!! The 2 fragrances that I ordered I have been using for many years so I know the scents of them extremely well, the ones I received from FragranceNet.com were fake, no doubt about it, the packaging was identical but the scent was fake.

I emailed them with my complaint but no response, I went to Australia Post to return the products only to find out that it is illegal to ship these products back to USA as 100ml of perfume is considered dangerous goods and no way possible to do so. That answered my questions as to many reviews stating that many unhappy customers returned their fragrances and heard nothing more as they would have arrived at customs and been thrown out as it is illegal. I was just extremely upset as the fragrances I purchased were supposed to be Christmas presents, not only were they late but also they were fake. I had to purchase presents to replace the ones that didn't arrive and I was out of pocket hundreds of dollars. Not Happy.

I called my bank as I purchased with my credit card and told them what happened, the bank sent me some forms so they could investigate my claim. I am happy to tell you my effort was worth it, after a few weeks of waiting the bank reimbursed my account as they found FragranceNet.com could not prove the fragrances I purchased were authentic???

I urge anybody who has been ripped off by these scum past and present to chase your refund, you will be rewarded and learn never to make that mistake again. When something looks too good to be true, IT IS! It's worth the effort, I feel happy to have my money back so now I can buy the authentic product as I know it to be. I have not received any response from FragranceNet.com at all. I don't know the return policy for other countries but it does pay to do your homework. Good luck to all of you that have had a bad experience, I hope this review can help you. NEVER AGAIN. SPREAD THE WORD!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

I'm a consistent customer of this company and I have always received each product that I order. I usually order two up to six items at a time and I order at the very least 4 times a year but usually about once every other month. I've always gotten my orders and all my fragrances have never been old or smelling different than they should so I most definitely highly recommend this company to all my family and friends.

I read multiple reviews of FragranceNet and was very wary about placing an order because it seemed to have a lot of negative reviews. I paid with PayPal to increase security. The limited tracking information initially concerned me but as the website warned, it took about 5 days for tracking info to be seen. Once I could track my order, my fears started subsiding. My package arrived to Canada quickly and securely packaged with no damage noted. The fragrances are delightful and just what I wanted. No tampering or watering down was noted. Great pricing. Overall a great experience with FragranceNet!

I placed an order on February 4, in hopes for a Valentine's Day delivery since it told me 4-7 business days. I knew it was cutting it close but here I am on the 15th still no product and they are telling me it won't arrive until the 21st! Called customer service. Spoke to a sharp unapologetic customer service man who gave me no resolution. Just saying "give yourself enough time for delivery if you have a drop date that is important"!!! Knowing this I would of spent my $100.00 elsewhere.

I can't believe there is not laws against these thieves. I ordered Burberry perfume and 2 more other ones. But Burberry didn't smell fresh. It just smelled like alcohol and there was some Arabian writing that was so weird for me. It wasn't the first time I smelled Burberry. My sister gets it once in a while and hers smell so good. The same bottle but not the same. And it hurts to know that I wrote them to let them know and no answer. So does that mean I have not rights against them!!??

I ordered a parfum in January 3. After I check the tracking number around January 9 and that said me the package delivered, but I never received nothing. I called the FragranceNet customer service and they told me they gonna make an investigation because the package was delivered. And they gonna send me a new parfum. That was around January 12. Now February 9 and I don't receive NOTHING. The problem is this company didn't use insurance for the packages. So I went to the USPS and they couldn't help me because I don't have insurance. That was my first and last order from this company. They should send me a new one, but nothing. So this one star what I give is one more that they deserve.

I ordered from this company on more than one occasion. I have never had a fake perfume or a bad experience. I think so many people trying to get over on the company. To be honest how can you go wrong with that 35% off coupons that are always coming out and free shipping. I mean honestly. Don't think media people. I've never had a problem with them yet. All my perfume even the testers they said would come unboxed were sealed and boxed and goodness every other perfume I've ever bought that they told me would come and unpackaged came packaged perfectly with the seals on and everything so not really sure where you people are getting your stuff from. I love FragranceNet.

These guys are crooks. I ordered a large boxed bottle of cologne on eBay, only to find when it arrived that the seal on the bottle had been tampered with and the cologne was diluted. FragranceNet did refund my money when I returned the package, but because I had already left feedback on eBay concerning the fast delivery of the package, I was unable to leave further feedback about the contents. The company is now sending advertising to my personal email address, despite me requesting to be unsubscribed three times. Do not buy from this company.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I wrote a review in regards to not receiving my products and that their sent emails were scams. The emails varied and most were scams, however, my 2 perfumes which were ordered, arrived today 30th and both were authentic fragrances and without damage. The only thing that wasn't received was the free gift, but we can live with that.

Helen of Charlestown, Other on

Original Review

Purchased over $100 worth of perfumes from FragranceNet.com and didn't receive them. Tracking number wouldn't display and an email explaining that the local post office had the delivery was a scam. I live in Australia, and had to cancel my card which was used to make the purchase, and launched an investigation. Such an unfortunate thing to happen, when this business had the potential to make so much more money and gain more clientele. I would strongly advise against shopping on this website, and if one does, then have a separate account only to be used for online shopping.

Made the mistake of ordering two colognes without reading any reviews... BIG MISTAKE! Although, the packaging was boxed and wrapped, the content is fake or very diluted. Ordered Matt Blanc's Legend... Very diluted, smells weak and doesn't last more than 5 minutes. Ordered Fierce by Abercrombie... FAKE!!! Not the scent at all! DO NOT buy anything from this company, and don't even expect to get anyone on the phone. THEY WON'T ANSWER!!! I will never make the mistake of ordering online ever again without reading the reviews!

Ordered Creed Aventus through PayPal. Upon receiving order it was fake. Sent the item back and even though they sent me an email saying they would issue an credit they never did. I opened a claim with PayPal and according to them FragranceNet told them they never received the returned product. After hours of my time I was able to find the FedEx tracking number showing they did receive the product on 12/27/16. Do not do business with this company. They are horrible. As a 100% disabled veteran this caused me a great deal of stress. I hope to take legal action.

I placed a large order including 8 bottles of perfume for Christmas presents. Our family Christmas was going to be delayed by one week and one day, according to the website, there was plenty of time, to receive my order in time for our Christmas. I confirmed that through a phone call to customer service at which time I placed 2 orders, the largest which was to come to my home for 8 separate presents. I began calling the number listed on the website (several times) when I had not been emailed a tracking number. There was no answer until well after New Year's. LeAnn in customer service could hardly even discuss my orders due to her own confusion. Her supervisor refused to talk to me.

Finally, I was told my orders were 'stuck in the warehouse' for some unknown reason. It took several additional days to send me tracking info. Finally FedEx info showed up but I didn't receive my order until Jan. 8, 2017 and now I have to pay postage on each item to get it to their intended family member as no one lives locally. So, 8 items X $5-6 each of additional postage costs, I have to pay now makes FRAGRANCENET.COM A STINKING PLACE TO DO BUSINESS AND CANNOT RECOMMEND IT. Additionally, Customer Service didn't care! When I asked for the phone number to 'Corporate' I was told 'there isn't one' and was given an address that I could send a letter to -- not even an email address! They don't want to know about any trouble caused by their company so 'Buyer beware -- you have little to no recourse when they screw up.

I placed orders on the 26th and on the 27th assuming both would ship out in a day or two and be here before the new year, but no. The order where I paid $8.95 on shipping didn't even process for four days. Both orders are still there in their warehouse, and I'm sure they will remain there until January 2nd or later. I've been pleased with previous orders, but I can't say that I haven't read many reviews where people got fakes. My advice is to only order 100% sealed bottles that cannot be tampered with without breaking the bottle glass.

Dunhill desire fake! Versace bright crystal fake! Sprayed on my wrist scent last less than 5 minutes vs original last much longer. The first order I kept because I was nice & the last time were different perfumes and right away my wife said they were fake. Do not buy.

Simply stated, the products I ordered were not the products I received. I ordered Strivectin Neck Cream and received something that looked, smelled and felt like animal grease. I ordered Marc Jacobs Daisy and received something that didn't smell like the fragrance I wanted and did not last on my skin like the strength I ordered. I hate this company.

I purchased a gift set of Violet Eyes perfume from Kohl's Dept store for Christmas gift. The perfume last at least 10 hrs. I decided to buy me a bottle, noticed discount offer on the internet. I bought it. The address was wrong (wrong zip code & street name) on the package, luckily the postman knew me or they would had returned it. RED FLAG! I opened the package and compare to the real perfume purchased at Kohl's and I knew I had gotten scammed! Yes, fragrancenet.com are scammers. Their perfume is brown. The real perfume is clear. Their perfume doesn't last 2 hrs. Lastly, I just laughed, because I would had purchased online any ways because of the price. In order to STOP me from being gullible, I had to experience this!! Please don't make my mistake!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE People.

Beware! If it looks too good to be true - IT IS! Always check reviews, people w/ experience saves time & money! On Dec 19th I ordered 2 gifts for Christmas from FragranceNet because they offered Christmas Delivery FREE w/ min purchase. I usually use Perfumania but FragranceNet had a better price/value so I cancelled Perfumania to go with FragranceNet. BIG MISTAKE! With 6 days to receive it, a 2-4 day shipping option I felt I was safe. NOT! I took every precaution - I left a note on the order's site - 'If Not Before Christmas. pls cancel'. I've since called the 800 number to follow up, Thur & Fri, but got recording, "...due to high volume of calls, no one avail to take your call, please call back"... then disconnect.

Two days trying to call, and periodically checking FedEx tracking. I did noticed it didn't even go out til Dec 21! Two days before it even left them! And to make it worse, it was sent with "SmartPost" - 7-10 Days/No Date Specific, End of Day Delivery! Tried calling Corp offices? No answer Fri & closed weekends! Surprise, surprise! Surely the days prior to Christmas are some of their busiest and no one working, answering calls, no customer service in the event of problems? That's unbelievable!

Somehow I still received the Perfumania in 2 days - but had returned it to the store as it was drawn on my bank account - not my CC! Talk about a mess. But in the end, I don't have gifts for Christmas!! I usually read reviews before using online sites, but this outfit looked too big for lousy service; they also go by Discount Perfume. Don't let a cheaper price, the promise for free delivery lull you into a nightmare!

I ordered this gifts online because I'm very ill and am on bed rest. Therefore I paid extra money to get this order before Christmas. However, when I tracked the package. It said it won't be arriving until December 27th. Which is after Christmas. I tried repeatedly to call them yet no one would answer the phone even though I called during normal business hours. I emailed and no response. Please help if you can. I even tried getting a number for their corporate office and there isn't one. Please offer any suggestions or advice as you can. Thank you.

I'm very disappointed by the service and was ripped-off. I paid for expedited shipping to get my package by Christmas and unfortunately won't get it until the Wednesday after. The backstory is that on 12/22/16 at 1:30 p.m. I ordered my item and an hour later received an email that the item was shipped with a tracking number. I checked the status of the shipment several times the following day and USPS didn't receive the package until 6 p.m. 12/23/16 even though I got an email the day BEFORE that the package was sent from FragranceNet.

The worst part is that USPS sent me a text that I wouldn't get my item until 12/28/16! I did not pay $13.95 for 2-business day shipping to NOT get my item until 12/28/16! The was the most expensive shipping option available and I bought the item under the impression that the latest date that the item would get to me is 12/24/16. I called the company's 1-800-727-3867 toll-free number three times and kept getting the message that all agents were busy and the line would hang up.

To top it off the company's website says NO refunds on shipping. "You may return any unopened merchandise (except Skincare, Haircare, and Makeup items) in its original condition, including original packaging and packing slip within 30 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund less shipping and any gift wrapping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded. Shipping cost is non-refundable for undelivered, unclaimed or returned packages, unless we made an error."

Yes, they made an error not ensuring that their customers get what they paid for! I paid for 2-business day shipping, was emailed that the item was shipped 12/22/16, and therefore should be getting the package on 12/24/16. But the reality is that THIS company did not ship (or take my package to USPS) until 12/23/16 and that USPS says I won't get it until 12/28/16! This is totally unacceptable and I wish there were other ways to advise people to not waste your money on a company that lies to its customers and whom are hard to get in contact with! Take your business elsewhere.

I purchased two bottles of Jimmy Choo perfumes. Approx. a week later I was shipped only one bottle... just days before Christmas. I called and was assured by a Customer Service Rep. that it will be EXPRESSED SHIPPED and here by Christmas. Clearly that was a lie. The next rep. I spoke with was rude, inconsiderate and had a nasty attitude. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO fragrance.net.

I ordered a few items. Even though quoted a certain price the final amount charged was more expensive, I canceled right away. Was still charged. Informed PayPal who did not help me either. Then took advantage of chatting and was again told to negotiate with my bank and PayPal. To my opinion the company is a cheat and scam and should not be allowed to contact business. Until now I dealt with Strawberry net and was always treated politely and correct. The former are ruining business for correct ones as such.

On Dec. 12, 2016, I ordered two men's cologne from this company. I rec'd the order on Dec. 18, 2016. I opened one of the cologne packages to test the fragrance. It seemed like a weak smell based on my experience with the cologne. Upon closer examination, it appeared that someone, somewhere tampered with the seal of the atomizer. I am drawing my own conclusions, but I cannot prove what actually happened. I suspect that someone tampered with the cologne bottle to either remove some of the cologne or put something else in its place. I suspect that this bottle/cologne is not genuine, therefore, I am skeptical about it being the 'real deal'.

I do not wish to use this cologne anymore and I am attempting to send both items back. After attempting to contact FragranceNet.com for an RMA number several times via phone and two emails without success, I opted to go through PayPal to resolve this issue. I cannot recommend FragranceNet.com because of their poor business model.

I have ordered two perfumes through them and neither were fakes, and I know how to spot a fake perfume, bag, pair of shoes, etc. It's possible that the company has changed, or they've bought fakes on wholesale without knowing. Most perfume bottles are sealed, so there is no way for them to be filled by some other watered down liquid. Some guy is complaining about free magazines... lol. What? It's free. Call the freaking magazine and tell them to stop sending it.

When purchasing the perfume from their website, it showed in CDN dollars and I thought that was what I was being charged. When I look at my bank statement, they had charged me as though the dollars were shown in USD and then proceeded to convert it to CDN which tacked an extra $25 onto my bill! I spent over an hour on hold waiting to speak to a customer service rep and then they said there was nothing they could do or would be willing to do and that it must have been a glitch on my computer. When I asked to speak to a manager they repeatedly said she was busy and wouldn't speak to me. I eventually was hung up on after about an hour and a half of trying to deal with them. I am outraged. Absolute scam. DO NOT BUY FROM FRAGRANCENET!!

I ordered Dolce & Gabbana The one, Prada Luna Rossa Extreme. I know fragrances. I went to the mall and checked out these fragrances with the intention to buy. I always buy from FragranceX and was getting ready to purchase when this site sent me some offer with the prices cheaper. I went ahead and purchase from them. Biggest mistake ever. These guys tried to con me. A scam, dishonest and have not responded to my email complaint yet and I am gonna try my best to let it be know how they are. Thief. That's what we called them.

My final analysis of what happened is they had the original containers, bottle and box looking nice with the labels but the content is not what is purchased. My take based on the scents I checked out at the mall to what they sent me was, I ordered perfume, always, it is more lasting and stronger. The crap they sent was toilette in the perfume container, and they knew what they were doing. That's why I am so disappointed. Now it's been two weeks since I gave them a chance to rectify or address it. No response. This Fragrancenet.com is dishonest.

This website is one of the worst on the internet. I wrote all the details and paid for my order. 4 days later they send me an email saying I have to approve the order before they can ship the order. So I approved the order and had to sent them my details AGAIN. Then three days after that, they send me another email asking if the address is still the same and still haven't sent the order so I canceled the order. Now 4 days after I cancel the order still haven't gotten my money back.

FragranceNet.com Company Profile