2.4/5 (700 ratings)

About FragranceNet.com

FragranceNet.com is an online perfume retailer that sells men’s and women’s fragrances as well as skin and hair care products. FragranceNet.com has more than 17,000 different perfumes to choose from. It also has a perfume subscription program with plans that start at $9.95 per month.

Pros

• Large inventory
  • Brand name products
  • Free delivery on $59+

Cons

• No returns on some products

Bottom Line

FragranceNet is a popular option for people who want luxury beauty products at discounted rates. It’s an independent retailer and offers discounts of up to 80% off department store prices.

Top FragranceNet.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've been purchasing cologne (as gifts) and perfume for myself for several years. More specifically, Burberry Touch. I have always received authentic cologne, in the box and unope...

Verified

Everything came as requested, in perfect condition. They even added some other samples, a nail clipper, and a gift card toward a wine purchase. ...this is a legit site with genuin...

FragranceNet products

FragranceNet has been in the business of selling name-brand fragrances and beauty products since the late ’90s. The company prides itself on carrying popular brand names, including Calvin Klein, Betsey Johnson, Burberry and Gucci, at discounted rates.

Fragrances
FragranceNet has an extensive inventory of designer fragrances for men, women and children. You can find name brands like Versace, Burberry, White Diamonds and Cool Water. The website’s search function lets you filter your search by top sellers, new arrivals, review count and star rating. You can find high-end fragrances for 50% to 60% off department store prices.
Hair care
FragranceNet offers thousands of hair care products and treatments from some of the leaders in the beauty industry, including Biolage, American Crew, Paul Mitchell and Sexy Hair. The company sells shampoo, conditioner, hair loss treatments, styling tools and products and hair coloring treatments.
Skin care
Skin care is an essential part of self-care, and FragranceNet offers thousands of skin care products at far less than department store prices. Customers can browse through brands like Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Philosophy.
Makeup
FragranceNet carries hundreds of featured brands for makeup and makeup accessories. You can browse more than 900 makeup products by price, category or brand name. From makeup sponges and nail clippers to luxury makeup pallets and sets by designers like Christian Dior and Betsey Johnson, FragranceNet has a wide selection of makeup essentials at highly discounted rates.
Aromatherapy and candles
FragranceNet offers a wide selection of bath salts, muscle soaks, essential oils and spa-themed accessories to help you relax and unwind. They also offer scented candles, sugar salt scrubs, massage oils and soothing bubble baths that make a perfect gift or addition to your personal aromatherapy collection.
Gifts
The Gift Finder tool lets you browse fragrance and beauty gifts by price, product and occasion. Some gift categories include cruelty-free products, face treatments, hard-to-find scents, kids-only gifts and men’s grooming products. The company also sells FragranceNet gift certificates for the hard-to-shop-for person in your life.

FragranceNet subscription club

If you try FragranceNet once and love it, you may want to consider joining the company's exclusive Purpl Lux Subscription Club. For $9.99 a month, you receive an 8-milliliter (0.27 ounces) travel atomizer sprayer filled with your scent of choice. You can customize your scent on the website each month, cancel anytime, qualify for free shipping and get access to more than 600 name-brand fragrances.

FragranceNet cost

FragranceNet offers name-brand beauty products for up to 80% less than department store prices. The online retailer makes it easy to get luxury brands at budget prices, and it runs sales, discounts, deals and promos on its website.

FragranceNet shipping

All orders of $59 or more ship free to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is based on your total after all sales and coupons are applied.

• Shipping for all U.S. orders less than $59 is $6.95
  • Shipping for all orders outside of the U.S. is $8.95
  • Express shipping starts at $11.95 (arrives in two to three business days)
  • Business-day shipping starts at $15.95 (one business day, excluding weekends)

FragranceNet coupons

You can also save money on your orders with online coupons. Simply click the coupons tab on the website and select the deal you want. The coupon is automatically applied to your order.

FragranceNet FAQ

What is FragranceNet's return policy?
FragranceNet accepts many returns within 30 days of purchase. Returned products must be unopened and in their original packaging. Makeup, hair care and skin care products can’t be returned for health reasons. The company does not reimburse you for shipping costs associated with your return.

Once you make an order, it can’t be modified or canceled.

How do I check my order status on FragranceNet?
FragrenceNet’s customer dashboard makes it simple to check your order status online — just click the “Order status” link.
How long does shipping take?
If you live in the U.S., you can expect to receive your items within five to seven business days. International orders may take longer.
How can I find coupons for FragranceNet?
FragranceNet has coupons on its website. When you’re on the homepage, scroll down to “Customer support” to find the link for online coupons.
Does FragranceNet sell gift cards?
Yes. You can purchase gift certificates on the company’s website. They make great gifts, and you can check the balance of your gift certificate on the website.

Do we recommend FragranceNet?

FragranceNet is a good option for people who appreciate luxury brands but also like a good discount. Customers report being impressed with the company’s fast shipping, high-quality products and helpful customer service. Based on the company’s pricing and experience, we recommend trying FragranceNet for your next fragrance purchase.

FragranceNet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: April 24, 2022

My mistake buying here. I looked carefully at the bottle and packaging of the product I bought from Fragrance Net (FN), a 6.8 oz. bottle of Dior Sauvage Parfum discounted to $172 from an original $220. The packaging and bottle appeared real. After the 1st day of trying this product, I realized this is not a Parfum. To be certain, I bought several testers of Sauvage Parfum, EDP and EDT. Initially, I applied the tester contents of the Parfum to my inside right wrist and a like quantity of the FN product to my left wrist at 7 AM. By 4 PM the scent of the FN product was gone while the tester scent was still going strong. Indeed even after a shower, I could still smell the real product the next morning. Further testing revealed the product I bought from FN to be equivalent to the Sauvage EDP. This is counterfeit and fraud, for there can be no other reasonable excuse. I would suggest to any prospective buyers to stay away from this purveyor of counterfeit products.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

I bought perfume from Fragrancenet for my wife and me. CARON. I know this brand since I was in high school so I know it very well. It can't last an hour on you. Unbelievable fake, spent almost $200 for fake items... Ripped off.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

2022-Jan-23. I've purchased from this reseller, more than 5 times in the past. However, I recently ordered Fahrenheit. Upon arrival, I IMMEDIATELY knew it was FAKE faux bogus counterfeit. See attached photo where the AUTHENTIC bottle is on the left. Fake bottle attributes (1) spray nozzle is different, (2) fragrance is weak AND different, (3) Wording on front in a tightly-spaced font, (4) glass bottom is thicker AND curved on edges inside where contents reside, (5) wording on the rear describing combined scents does not exist on ANY year's worth of purchases. I called FragranceNet to complain and request a FULL REFUND but it was denied. This is UNACCEPTABLE .. especially, for such a trusted name in reselling.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

My order was shipped on 12/29/21 and has been lost in transit ever since. FedEx can't give me an answer, yet it's been going back and forth to FedEx locations for weeks now. I've tried emailing and calling Fragrancenet but never get an answer. Looks like my $50 is pretty much just lost now.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

I ordered and received Acqua Di Gio with a packaging slightly different than the one advertised on FragranceNet.com. First red flag. I opened it, the smell is the same but maybe 5 to 10 % strong than the one I usually buy. I know how it smells. Second red flag. I just request to return the order. We will see how shipping goes. Don't waste your time, effort and money like me on this website, unless you want an authentic products.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I am using Fahrenheit on and off for about 20 years. Fahrenheit is generally really strong. However, this one that I received smells and feels the same as the ones I purchased before but is just about 10 to 15% of the strength of the original one, and after several hours it can not be smelt anymore. Would not buy it again. I also posted appropriate comments but they were never recorded on the site under the product I purchase. Next time I will buy my stuff in a department store. Definitely NOT ORIGINAL.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

I have been buying from this seller since 2014. My last purchase in Dec 2021 was made 12/6. As of 12/23, it has not arrived. Per FedEx, not expected till 12/27. Absolutely not acceptable. Customer service has an 800 number that never responds. Only answers to your email through its comment box. There is no incentives to buy from them, since there's no program for frequent buyers. Some points are given but it has no redeemable program.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

First time ordering from them, it took forever to ship and I live very nearby. Ordered one bottle of Black Aoud by Montale, and instead received like 10 bottles of ** old Adidas sprays from like 2003. Called several times, emailed several times. Finally got a hold of someone on the phone after holding for FIFTYYYYY MINUTES. They said I will have a refund in 3-7 days. We will see if it actually comes....

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I have ordered and received good products for myself and as gifts to others for years. I've never gotten a diluted product, never packaged differently, no issues whatsoever until December 2021. I had a gift order sent to my son's apartment. Fragrancenet offers a tracking option. I saw it was delivered on Friday at 12:20pm. My son said it was not there. We are sure it was likely picked up by porch pirates. Arrrr! Curses be to thieves who steal gifts from mothers to sons! Anyway, I emailed CS about the problem but it was after the clearly stated hours of CS operations. Monday afternoon I called 1-800-PARFUMS. I was on the phone a total of 38 minutes. Fine, I placed it on speakerphone and went about my business. A nice lady answered, apologized for the trouble and refunded the amount.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I ordered perfume and over a week later an item that was claimed to be in stock has not been shipped. They sent me a bogus tracking number that shows no proof it was shipped. I asked for my money back and they just keep making excuses. Absolutely unprofessional and are liars. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

FragranceNet.com Company Information