3.51/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FragranceNet.com

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

366 FragranceNet.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 12, 2019

So, I stumbled upon these ConsumerAffairs ratings while searching How to review the products I purchased from FragranceNet.com. I am super surprised at the negative reviews, but they are typical customer complaints you will see anywhere. From experience at other retail stores NOT ALL Perfumes and colognes last longer than a few hours and most of the time we do not realize how good we still smell until someone says, “The perfume you are wearing smells great.” One time I purchased a perfume from Sephora (a very well known store) and it lasted about 25 minutes on me and no one can tell I applied it.

With that being said, I purchased from FragranceNet.com back in (I believe) 2016 and both of my perfumes were excellent! I just purchased my husband Invictus cologne and it smells so great!! I sprayed the cologne in my bedroom to smell it (because I would never let him wear something smelly) and it smelled amazing and strong with ONE spray. I went to work; came back 6 hours later and my room still had a faint scent of the cologne which means that on a person it can last about 6 hours depending on what you are doing. Not to mention it is the original Invictus cologne bottle and NOT a knockoff and it was delivered in 5 business days with a notification that it was delivered from the site. When I have the random urge to purchase perfume I will most likely shop on this site again due to the great prices. Before you live by all the negative reviews, try it for yourself, you might be surprised at the outcome.

Original review: March 9, 2019

My wife ordered three fragrances from FragranceNet as presents to me this past Christmas. Dior Sauvage, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Dunhill Icon. They were evidently out of the Dunhill, but sent a gift set with the EDP, aftershave balm, shower gel, and carrying case at no extra charge. They are all amazing scents, and I get compliments on whichever one I choose to wear. The D&G only lasts about 5 to 6 hours on me. The Dior lasts 12 hours plus. And the Dunhill somewhere in between.

Since that initial order, my wife and I have ordered Bentley for Men Intense and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy, along with about a dozen sample vials of various colognes and perfumes. I have also fallen in love with the Bentley. It has a similar vibe as the D&G only more rugged and boozy and easily lasts 12 hours plus. I had never been much of a fragrance nut before, using mainly Curve or Drakkar Noir, both of which I still like. I since have watched hundreds of YouTube video reviews by both ordinary people and fragrance connoisseurs. I can confidently testify that all of the fragrances that I have received from FragrancNet are absolutely legitimate. I normally don't take the time to write reviews, but seeing all of the negative ones on here disturbed me to the point of, "Are we talking about the same company?" I will definitely order again.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I purchased total 7 bottles of Ferrari and Jaguar colognes. After my purchase through PayPal, I was browsing internet looking for the reviews about FragranceNet. There are SO MANY BAD REVIEWS! Starting from fake cologne, diluted or simply outdated. There are so many reviews about slow shipping. NOW I WAS WORRIED. I even sent an email to support that why my items are not arriving. Today I got all my colognes and tested it out. I will start from bad side. Clearly shipping is not the fastest. It took almost 2 weeks and more to ship it from NY to Canada Vancouver. After the order, it took 4-5 days to ship it out just from the warehouse. Maybe I ordered during the peak business days. Who knows. However, all the cologne I got seems to be genuine when I tested it.

One came in damaged but nothing to be worried about except decorations are now gone. Atomizer and the cologne itself was perfectly intact. Fragrance lasts hours. All pumps were not used when it arrived. Overall, I have nothing to complain except for slow shipping. But hey, you are getting 60-70 percent discount. What to complain? Maybe there are bad batches other people are getting. However, all my 7 colognes are good anyway. I will order more in ahead of need in the future. Definitely recommended. Oh yeah, their spam mails can get annoying, but why people are so sensitive. Just delete it. :)

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I am a perfume addict that buys from this store on a weekly basis practically. Sometimes even more often. I have received deals of a lifetime on this site over the years. Every order was packed carefully and no mistakes made. I did have an issue once, and customer service sent out a new one immediately without question. ALL of the frags that I have received are in fact authentic and genuine. There is no doubt about this and I am 100% certain that they sell only authentic perfumes. I seriously doubt that they sent "some people" fakes and some get the real thing. They have consistently given me the "authentic and real product" for years and years now. It pains me to see writings to the contrary as they are just NOT true. This store is the most reliable perfume store that I patronize (aside from beautyhabit.com, which is great too). Usually you cannot even find the frags cheaper even on eBay. It is a STELLAR deal.

One time recently though, I got the best deal ever on a 300.00 perfume. It was on sale for $40! I bought it and waited and waited and it never came. Soon, I discovered money had been deposited into my account. It was from them. Refunded with no notice at all. When I looked it up, it said the refund was because out of stock. That same day, I looked up the item and it was on sale for more than double of what it sold for the night before. That was quite depressing. Other than that, I have had literally hundreds of exceptional orders. One out of 100 is not so bad. I will forever be a loyal customer so long as it stays just as great as it is now with the low prices and great customer service.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I am always suspicious when I read reviews that are overwhelmingly bad when I’ve had an experience that is overwhelmingly positive. This always leads me to believe that there is a concerted effort underway to discredit a company or product. Such is the case with FragranceNet.com. I ordered a fragrance at a deep discount (a fragrance I’ve bought before at a much higher price). It arrived at my door five days later - from the opposite coast, no less. The product was nicely packaged (with a few samples tucked in!) in a cardboard box with the fragrance box safely nestled inside.

The fragrance itself was in its original box, sealed with clear film, and one hundred percent authentic (I know because I’ve used it before). In addition, I did have to contact their customer service and I got right through to a real person on the phone. The agent was respectful and helpful. I don’t know where all these bad reviews are coming from, but I had nothing but a great experience with this company, start to finish. Am I one of the privileged few, or were the planets somehow aligned just for me? Haha. I HIGHLY doubt that. Much more likely is that someone is trying to discredit FragranceNet and scare you away, so please keep that in mind.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I put my correct address on the shipping information section and they said that my address was incorrect. I told the lady on the phone that it was FragranceNet's mistake and she told me that I was incorrect and that I put in the wrong address. She then asked me to read my address back to her and I did and it was the same on that matched the shipment information I filled out online. She still proceeded to tell me that it was my fault and that she could just re-send the product but that would take up to 12 days to get to me. Did not even offer rushed shipping or a discount for the mistake. At this point I had ordered my product over a month ago and told her to just issue me a refund. The lady on the phone was not helpful and I had to wait on the phone for a representative for over 40 minutes and that was my third time trying to get in contact with someone from fragrancenet this week (the previous days I waited over an hour but had other things I had to do).

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

*** Buyer beware *** Fraudulent business. Ordered 3 bottles of perfume which all smelled like rubbing alcohol. After returning the products, the merchant never issued credit. FTC should take an active stance against such unethical business practices. Don't fall for this scam.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I purchased the 3.3 size of Creed Aventus for $303. When the box arrived it had a bad oil stain on the shipping box. When I opened the shipping box, the Creed box was not sealed. The box looks real, the bottle looks real but it is totally a knock off. The cologne does not last more than an hour. The real Creed will stay with you the entire day. I will never purchase from Fragrance.net again. Lessons learned. If it sounds too good then it is, especially anything from crappy Fragrance.net.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I have bought both Men’s and Women’s fragrances from FragranceNet.com and they were counterfeit, not the original Designer product. The fragrance does not last, the Designer brand does. I am very disappointed in FragranceNet.com. I will never buy from them again. I imagine their makeup is counterfeit too.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I was searching the net for a fragrance (specific) brand. FragranceNet had it for $44.72 (6.oz candle), no tax, shipping cost $6.95. Total purchase: $51.67. I placed order, paid with PayPal, etc. By the time my order was completed, the total was: $56.64. I called the seller, waited around 15 mins., I spoke with a customer service person. The explanation I was given, made no sense. I was informed either I would receive discount or free shipping, one or the other. Folks I shop mostly online, since 2000, that would be almost 20 years. I'm not new at this. If you advertise an offer, then stick to it. I didn't select any coupon, I just simply selected what they had advertised. I immediately cancelled my order. I will not purchase from this seller. Customer Service person was very rude.

FragranceNet.com Company Information