toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

InvisaBlend

We at InvisaBlend are very happy to hear you have such a wonderful experience and thank you for recommending us to more people in need. Thank you for your kind words. Thanks

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I would recommend this method because the method they use is the only method I have ever seen that adds more hair while leaving your own hair, Safe & Healthy. In fact I have had this for a little over two years now and my own hair has improved over this time, plus the added hair is still holding up very well. The hair quality they use is excellent and it's all real hair. They are very professional at InvisaBlend and they have all private rooms which is great for me. They also made my front hairline very natural where I am able to wear my hair off my face.

The method they use, their thread thing invention (I forgot what you call it) that adds hairs so fine, you see and feel nothing, so when the hair is added it just blends in without being noticed. So my hairline is very natural too. When I went in for the consultation in the beginning, they showed me by adding some hair into mine, so I can see if I should get this, I think they offer a trial for free? No other company ever did something like this for me to experience this before deciding on getting it. They also recommended different products for my hair which I have using since. Thank you for everything.

InvisaBlend

Thank you for your review. Your story would seem to be very interesting to the public to read about. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I have been a hairstylist for many years now and was confined to using more conventional ways of adding hair, not just on my clients but on myself! I was desperate to find something different that wouldn't continue to rip out more of my own hair. This has allowed my natural hair to grow more freely. I'm actually seeing results in hair growth now. Best part is, I treat my hair the same way I did before except I have a lot more of it now, which is a good thing! Highly recommend to anyone who wants thicker/longer hair without compromising your existing hair.

InvisaBlend

Thanks for your review, so very nice to hear your comments and how happy you are. We are so please to do whatever is needed to keep you thrilled. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I am a very happy client of Invisablend hair salon. I have to say 7 yrs ago I didn't know where to turn when I started losing my hair and did not want to wear a wig. I was watching tv and I seen a commercial about hair loss and it was Invisablend and decided to make an appointment. It is so nice to go to your appointment and be treated with respect and kindness by all. I feel like I'm going to visit my friends because that's how they make you feel.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I've been using InvisaBlend for nine years and I love them. I go there and get my hair done all the time. All the people that work there are very nice and kind. I’ve recommended them to a few people and I've already sent some referrals as well.

InvisaBlend

Thank you very much for your review. greatly appreciated. Thanks

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I like InvisaBlend's method of blending my hair with the other hairs. Their reps were very accommodating, compassionate, understanding and professional. I prefer to have my own hair but there's nothing I could do about it but it gave me more confidence by using them and feedback has always been very positive. It's an unpleasant thing to have to happen to a woman and they made it a positive thing. It's been a great experience. I've been using them for over five years now. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InvisaBlend?

InvisaBlend

We greatly appreciate your comments and your kind works, thank you and God Bless.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I had some thinning hair in the front on the crown of my head but I didn't want to have to wear a wig everyday or worry about it coming off, falling off, and flying off if it's very bad weather. So I contacted InvisaBlend. They sent me out a video and then I went in for a consultation with a technician named Michael. Later on, I ordered my first process. I like InvisaBlend because primarily, I have choices now with the real hair. They really matched the color very well to my natural color. I'm glad that I have hair on my head because it was getting very sparse. With InvisaBlend being secured the way it is, I don't have any risk and it makes it seem as natural as possible that it's an extension of your body because you can't just pull it off.

But the previous technician that I was dealing with was dragging my appointments out and taking more breaks than she should have and I was the one getting charged for the extra time. So, they put a stop to that for me by suggesting I go with another technician, Meagan, and I'm very happy. I deal with her now on a monthly basis. She is excellent and very patient. I also dealt with Shawna, the woman working the desk, also with Melanie and Leslie, and they've been very helpful over the phone. Although most of the time, my sister takes their calls because we're not allowed to use phones at work during the day, so it's very hard for me to take calls from them. But everybody there knows that my sister can speak on my behalf and deals with whoever it is at the front desk in terms of appointments.

I always recommend InvisaBlend when I deal with people in conversation. If I have time, I do look up the number and give them the phone number. In fact, I've helped new clients. I've already recommended the process to new clients that have been there waiting at the same time that I have. They're very pleased to hear that I've been with InvisaBlend for so long.

InvisaBlend

Thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I have been a customer for over 5 years and my experiences have always been positive. The staff is always courteous, professional and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone in need of their services. It is very comforting to know that this service is available to those of us in need of it.

InvisaBlend

Thank you very much for you kind words.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I have been a client at InvisaBlend for about 5 years. During that time, I have always experienced professional yet friendly service from everyone--the receptionist, my stylists and the owner. The staff is accommodating and considerate. I would highly recommend this company to any friend seeking this type of service.

InvisaBlend

Thank you very much, greatly appreciate your review.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

InvisaBlend gave me my confidence back. I love it. I can style my hair any style I want, and I don't have to worry about bald spots. I'd recommend it to anyone. My stylist Sandy is absolutely the best! She accommodates my schedule. Thank you InvisaBlend :)

InvisaBlend

Thank you for your review, we are very happy that we have continually made you happy. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Every experience that I have had at InvisaBlend has been nothing but enjoyable. Anytime I have had any issues with my hair, they take care of it immediately. Going to InvisaBlend has definitely changed my life. I never thought I would have nice long hair again! Doing my hair every morning has become enjoyable because of their products. I never have to feel self conscious about my hair and that's what I love about it. The receptionist, Sashana is one of the nicest and most pleasant people and she truly makes the experience great. Megan who does my hair does an exceptional job and is so friendly. Overall all of their staff are friendly and make sure that you leave their salon happy and looking great!

InvisaBlend

Thank you very much for your review. I will pass your compliment to Shoshana and Meghan. We love having you as our client and as always we are always available for you. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I had been to a hair club and didn't like any of them, so I talked to InvisaBlend and got sold on them. Megan is the one that I have most of the time, and I love her. Plus, the techs are really great, nice and friendly. The only downfall is that they're 45 minutes away. Nevertheless, I'm very happy about InvisaBlend. I have a lot of hair loss, and could hardly tell that it's not my real hair.

I went to another place but I wasn't happy with it so I decided to try InvisaBlend and I'm glad that I went there. It's an okay place and my experiences there have been positive. Their technicians are all very nice there. I have privacy - my own room with a technician. They're good at what they do and I'm happy with them. It's a pain in the neck to go there though. I live in Queens, New York and they're in Englewood, New Jersey so it's really difficult to get there but I do manage and I like waking up with a full head of hair. I only wish they have a place in New York.

InvisaBlend

Thanks for your review, appreciate your story. Glad you are so happy. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

HairStranding- better than any hair replacement treatment. I had transplants over ten years ago and back then the transplants worked pretty well, but then as the years went on I lost more hair so that developed a sort of island looking head of hair that looked weird. So I used a Joan Rivers powder to cover up the odd looking spots. I did look into many hair replacement methods but I had to then shave off my hair transplant hairs to put on a hair unit. Someone recommend InvisaBlend, so I called and they email me two of their video which showed me that their method would keep my hair transplanted hairs and add hair with the hairs I still have. So I went in for a consultation and they added some hair in for me to see how it would look. So I decided to get it. I don’t feel like I have anything there at all. So when I brush my hair if feels like all my own hair. So their method really does work just like they show in the video. So I like this very much. Thanks.

InvisaBlend

Thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement to others Greatly appreciate your review.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

I saw the video about hair stranding that this company InvisaBlend offers and was quite surprised because I never seen anything like this before. I have a lot of experience with hair extensions and hair weaves and even with hair replacement systems. My major problem with all of these options was that you lose even more hair from having these ways of adding hair. But this hair stranding technique clearly showed how it was saves for your own hair and how you couldn't see where the hair was added.

During the consultation they added hair in for me to see how it worked so I got to see and feel how it worked on me before deciding to get it. So I decided to get it done, and they produced what they said they would give me. The hair quality is the best I have ever experienced and I've had it now well over one year so far, and the hair still looks and feels great. The place is very private, which is important to me, and the receptionist and all the operators that do the hair are very skilled. I heard that they train this technique to other salons in the country which I feel is needed because once you see how they do this you won't want to do anything else. So other places in this industry should be offering this too. So I am really happy and will highly recommend anyone, thanks.

InvisaBlend

Thanks for commenting about the free trial and we are so very glad you are enjoying you hair. Plus thank you for recommending us at InvisaBlend.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I really wanna try to add volume to my hair like celebrities do to their hair. It looks so alive and bouncy. Well, thanks to InvisaBlend! Someone from their center recommended me to try their hair loss treatment called Hair Stranding for FREE! Meaning they did a free trial where I can have hair added to see and feel how it worked on my hair situation, so I could have my own personal experience before considering doing it. And so I grabbed the free trial run. I really loved the results. I also love that method. It's all natural just like your own hair. Its pretty amazing and completely different the way they add hair – its the only way of adding hair that keep your own hair healthy and growing still. Now I'm really enjoying the result of Hair Stranding. And I'm definitely recommending this to everyone I know that needs more hair.

InvisaBlend

Very happy to hear you enjoy the InvisaBlend team, I will let them all know about your kind words, thank you

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

It's overall a wonderful experience working with the InvisaBlend team. My interactions with them have always been great and they're an awesome group. They're very hard working people, always professional, thorough, friendly, and helpful. I like the direct follow up appointments and they explain everything to me so that I have a full understanding of how to take care of the hair. Overall I love the product and my daughter also has it.

InvisaBlend

thank you very much for your appreciation about how Dina spent so much time with you and also about having a great experience. We also very glad you don't need to wear those powders anymore also. Thank you again.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

When I went in for a consultation I met Dina, the owner's daughter. She was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and she spent a lot of time with me answering all of my questions. She blended in some hair so I can see how this works on me, which was very helpful. I really like this and decided to get this because she showed me every step and plus added some hair so I could sort of test this before getting it. So I decided to get it. When I got it, the end results were as she told me.

I really don't feel or see anything but more hair, which is what I was hoping. The hair looks natural and I definitely look and feel much younger too. I can now style my hair in so many different ways. I was so restricted before I did this because how my hair was thinning and I had to use some of those darkening powders. I am thrilled that I don't need to use those powders anymore. I am extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend InvisaBlend. Thank you InvisaBlend.

InvisaBlend

We are very happy to hear you have such a great experience, thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

I have had the best experience ever in hair replacement here at InvisaBlend, Englewood, NJ. No one wants to be in this position except if you enjoy extending your own locks. But if it becomes a necessity I suggest that you at least give yourself this opportunity.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Oct. 12, 2016

I am very happy with the customer service from InvisaBlend.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I have been wearing hair extensions for years now, I like them but they gave me some limitations, one being I couldn't brush all the way down to my scalp and I did notice some hair loss from wearing all different kinds of hair extensions. Then I saw this video on FB about InvisaBlend. This looked totally different and the video was clearly informative too. I then went in for a consultation and in addition to explaining and showing how their InvisaBlend method worked they also blending some hair in with mine for me to experience how their concept worked. That made me very comfortable because I actually got to see and feel how it worked on myself (and no other place ever did anything like this).

I asked a lot of questions and the lady that did my consultation was extremely informative and spend a lot of time answering all of my questions. So I decided to go for it and I now have to say I am very happy because I really don't feel or see anything in my hair. I also have a lot of flexibility too. Also I was really able to add hair in my front hairline too, which no hair extension was ever able to do, and now I also have fuller hair directly up front in my front hairline and it really looks great. So I am very happy and would recommend InvisaBlend to anyone, plus in comparison to any hair extension this is far superior. I feel anyone that has hair extensions needs to check this out. Thanks InvisaBlend!

InvisaBlend

So glad to hear you are seeing the world in a different light now. Wishing you all the joy in the world. Thanks for the review.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

InvisaBlend changed my perspective about life immediately because I was very depressed. My hair was almost out and people were asking me if I have gone through cancer or have something else. Right now I'm able to walk around and not worry about people asking me, "Are you okay? Are you sick?" It has boost up my morale big time and is a life changing experience.

I've had great interactions with the team at InvisaBlend. They're very good, professional, and very accommodating to the schedule and to their customers. I like that the hair is sown on my own hair and not pasted on, and my hair has actually grown a little bit. With InvisaBlend, the hair follicles were able to breath and it helps the hair grow as well.

InvisaBlend

Thank you for your kind appreciated words. Greatly appreciated your review.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

InvisaBlend is great! I've been going there for years and I get prompt service, a comfortable environment, and great hair. I got hair extensions. My hair always looks great and healthy. Dino really knows what will work best for my hair. He's also very knowledgeable about hair loss and proper hair care. I would highly recommend InvisaBlend!

InvisaBlend

thank you very much for sharing your comments. Your review is very much appreciated, thank you.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

My mom had Alopecia,and had lost considerable amount of hair. She was very depressed and refused to go out as well. We had consulted various experts but they said the exact cause of Alopecia isn't discovered since her family never had any Alopecia problems. Thanks to her friend who introduced her to InvisaBlend. So we immediately scheduled her a FREE trial that they offer. I was stunned after the treatment. My mom looked young again and she was very happy with the results. Now she is very happy and has started going out again. She has started meeting her old friends again. Thank You Invisablend. I recommend Invisablend to anyone & everyone who has any hair loss issues.

InvisaBlend

Thank you for your review and recommending our services. We will give serious consideration to opening in NYC, in fact due to this Hair Stranding concept being the only one of it's kind we license and certify this concept to professionals internationally, so our goal is to share this advanced concept with the industry to make this available to everyone. thanks again.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

I've been a client at InvisaBlend for the past six mos. The first couple of months were the hardest - getting used to the fact that I now have a full head of hair again! I would definitely recommend this product. They should seriously consider opening a salon in NYC!

InvisaBlend

As you said the InvisaBlend method is completely different, and all of us at InvisaBlend is thrilled to hear you had such a great experience.

Very nice of you to let us know about your experience. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I was a client back when this place was called Sequence in 2008 and I didn't have a great experience...after having this for a few months I took it out and tried to find different alternatives to help cover the thinning on the top of my head. After having no luck with using other hair replacement systems I started seeing advertisements about InvisaBlend. After coming in for a consultation I realized it was the same inventor of Sequence! He explained in detail how the process has changed and how it was different than what I experienced back in 2008. I decided to give it a try because I had already tried everything. I've been using their Hair- Stranding method for about 3 years now and I can definitely see a big difference in hair quality and the new method they created. My hair looks thick and most importantly, it looks like my own. Recommend to anyone who wants thicker fuller hair.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Oct. 12, 2016

Invisiblend is working hard to resolve any issues I have been having with my hair process with their manufacturers. The issues are due to the manufacturers - not Invisiblend. Invisiblend continuously tries to improve its product to better serve its customers. It has a great staff that is always very responsive. Thanks to all the staff, especially the owner, Dino.

InvisaBlend

thank you for your review. As you know I am always reachable so if I can help in anyway to make your experience better please let me know.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I have been a customer of InvisaBlend for many years because I have medical hair loss. This hair enhancement product, called a process, makes me look longer and more youthful. It increases my confidence and positive self-image. The skill level of the salon technicians varies. The technician that installs and maintains my hair process is amazing, highly skilled and very knowledgeable. The process hair is attached to a fishnet like netting, one strand at a time. Installation of the process requires it to be attached to your own hair by sewing it to the roots of your natural hair. If you don't have sufficient hair, then adhesives are used. The process needs to be "resecured" as your natural hair grows out and the sewn in attachment areas become loose or broken. The time frame for resecures varies depending upon the individual's natural hair and scalp.

The process has been improved upon over the years. The main issues that I currently have with the product: The price. The process and maintenance is extremely expensive. Excessive shedding. The product is advertised to last for years. The salon weighs the process upon delivery. You can have the process weighed each time it must be completely removed from your head and reinstalled to verify the amount of hair loss. The process sheds little during the first month. Then it begins to shed about 10% a month. By month six, it has lost about 40% of its hair. If you want to add hair back to the process, it costs hundreds of dollars and requires removal for about six weeks for restoration. Maintenance of my process. This needs to be done by a technician every 2 weeks rather than once a month as advertised.

Removal and reinstallation of my process must be done every four to five weeks. It becomes loose and detached in important areas. Sales promotion claims this is only required about every three months. Softness and silkiness of the process hair does not last. The process is usually pretty soft and silky for the first 4 to 6 weeks if you do not wash it more than once a week using the recommended products. It then progressively becomes dry and tangled. If the salon does a special treatment to restore the softness, the process loses a lot of hair. This softening treatment may need to be repeated multiple times during the year, increasing the usual hair loss.

InvisaBlend

We at InvisaBlend are happy to hear we made you so happy, thank you for your review. Greatly depreciated.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

Invisablend has been by far the best private salon I have ever went to. I went through so much struggle for so many years finding people that I felt comfortable with, and that I truly felt did a great job. And this place did it. All the hair technicians are so sweet and the salon is very local! It feels good to know the people who help me feel beautiful really do care about my condition with my hair loss. I am so grateful and happy to have found this place! Thank you so much to everyone at Invisablend. I know it sounds cliché, but you really did give me my confidence back. I will always recommend this place.

InvisaBlend

Myself and my entire team at InvisaBlend is thrilled we made you so happy. Our entire staff at InvisaBlend is notified of ever review. Thank you for your review.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I have been visiting my many salon to have my hair colored, because I really envied my friends who change hair colors like from time to time. So I also tried their thing. Until, I notice that my hair started to get dry, looked so lifeless and my hairline really looks obvious, because it started to get bald. I decided to consult a hair expert, and she said my hair is damaged by the chemical reaction from the different hair coloring I applied to it. But, while scrolling down on Facebook, I saw an ad from InvisaBlend and I visited their website, ‘cause I really got curious about it. I went to their center and had my hair treated to make it more alive and and fill the affected areas. They offer treatment called Hair Stranding. Now my hair looks even gorgeous! I would recommend everyone who has hair loss problem to give them a try. It really worked for me. Thanks InvisaBlend.

InvisaBlend

We are so very glad we made you happy, thank you for your comments and your review.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I first saw them on Facebook and YouTube and decided it was worth driving to Englewood to see them. The people working there are very pleasant and welcoming which made me comfortable. I really liked the approach of letting me keep my hair and add to it just where I need it. My hair is getting very thin in the front and they were able to add just a little at a time so I didn't look like I grow hair overnight. Dino was very understanding about my situation and he really cares about how I look and making me feel comfortable with how hair standing works. We did have to try some different types of hair to get it to look right and Dino was very accommodating. He really wanted me to look and feel great about myself.

I have to say that my hair looks amazing now with very little effort on my part. Just do things the way I always have except I use a better shampoo now that is healthier for my hair. I really like that I didn't have to have any surgery or machines poking at my head. I do go back regularly to the studio instead of going to a hair salon but I always leave feeling satisfied that I look that way I want to. For me this was the best option, and I looked at all of them. Thanks guys.

InvisaBlend

Thank you for recommending other clients to us and writing this review too.

So glad you had a great experience. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

InvisaBlend works. Everything that I bought from them and that I used was really good. I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to try them and I've sent a couple of people there too. It's really nice. I have some products that grow my hair right now. I'm very satisfied.

InvisaBlend

Thank you so very much for your gracious review, we greatly appreciate your comments. Its great to read your opinion about what we offer and how we service our clients, Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I have been a client with InvisaBlend for the last 5 yrs and I have to say it has been the best thing for me! My hair was thinning/balding due to a medical condition and I was struggling with my appearance! Once I received my new hair I instantly felt more confident and beautiful again... It is the most natural looking hair replacement I have found and is done with a attachment that won't hurt your existing hair! All the hairdressers at InvisaBlend are great and they all make sure you always feel comfortable, I highly recommend them to anyone who is suffering from thin to balding hair!

InvisaBlend Company Profile