Call toll free
Based on 63 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Invisablend

Englewood, NJ

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

InvisaBlend offers a revolutionary concept of adding hair non-surgically called Hair Stranding. The only method that adds hair in-between your existing hairs while approving the quality and health of your hair, and also stimulating your own hair growth simultaneously! One human hair at a time if fed onto a unique invention called the Micro-Strand, an invisible filament as fine as one human hair, when blended in-between your hairs it disappears - so you feel and see nothing but your own hair and scalp. www.InvisaBlend.com shows videos how this works.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

78 InvisaBlend Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 25, 2018

I have Alopecia Areata and in the beginning, I was so happy with InvisaBlend. But today when I woke up, I don't feel like it. InvisaBlend says in the propaganda that it looks natural, but for me, it doesn't. It looks like I have a wig and I don't feel comfortable. InvisaBlend is doing a good job, but I don't know what happened to me. I have to wait for the second appointment, which is in August. Maybe they need to do some adjustments.

When I went there for my first appointment, they knew I was gonna check their work for everybody but the guy never came to the room. They went with my hair. The second appointment exposed who was gonna go and check and the lady who was doing my hair. The young lady was very sweet and she was calling the guy. He never came to my room, but he explained that he needed to check what everybody was doing. However, their customer service was excellent. The lady on the phone is so sweet and very nice. She tries to help me out all the time. I'd recommend InvisaBlend.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I've been wearing a lot of products on my hair and I've spent so much money on those. I've been using sprays and Toppiks. After that, I even went on to getting clip-ons but that didn't work out well. The last thing I did was get a wig but the clips hurt my head. InvisaBlend was the last thing that I could have done and it feels so natural. But I had a different person do the re-secure last time and she did it very loosely so I have to go back to do that. But other than that, my experience has been wonderful.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I had American Home Shield replace my whole air conditioning unit back in October of 2016. The air conditioner was not even two years old and it wasn’t producing cold air so I called on Wednesday at 10:30 at night when I got home from church. They told me that somebody would get in contact with me within 24 hours to schedule an appointment. I received a text message from a place stating that they would be in contact with me within another 24 hours to discuss an appointment. Needless, I never could get in contact with that company and they never called back. I went a whole week without any air.

I called American Home Shield back to advise them that nobody has contacted me with regards to scheduling an appointment. I was a little frustrated because I kept being placed on hold and American Home Shield's systems went down that day. I would wait for 45 minutes to call back to be hung up on. I had to find my own people to come out to the house. I told the lady to tell me who was in the list and I would call the contractor myself to see if they can get me a tech because I was getting nowhere with American Home Shield. So, she gave me a list of the people that I can call. The people who came out here fixed the air conditioning unit but it was inconvenient because I had to stay on the phone all day long trying to get somebody to come out here and that’s something that AHS should have done for me.

Since the repair, I haven't had any issues with the AC. The techs said that the wires to it was burnt so that’s why it wasn’t producing any cold air. American Home Shield has been beneficial to me, but we got spammed. I would tell others to just be prepared and that they may have to do some research and figure some things out themselves, but overall, I can't complain.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I liked InvisaBlend because I could wear my hair under my hair where it was free. Sometimes though, the hair just tangles and the cost should be a little cheaper. But my experience with InvisaBlend was wonderful. I was a wig wearer because my hair has alopecia in it and with InvisaBlend, I am able to treat my hair. I’m still wearing my InvisaBlend and I love it.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you for you kind review. We love to make everyone very happy. If there is anything I can do to make your experience even better please contact me at Dino@InvisaBlend.com Thank you again.

Insufficient response received
Original review: May 16, 2018

Years ago I was ripped off. I paid a lot of money and time. I looked like I was wearing a wig not natural at all. The piece slipped off in 3 days thank GOD. It took out a lot of my hair with it. Shame on you Mr. Dondiego. You are a charlatan, a crook, and a liar.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InvisaBlend?

Original review: April 23, 2018

InvisaBlend was very good. With them, I'm more confident. Knowing that my own hair could be involved with the hair loss treatment service and that my hair and scalp could breathe made me decide to go with them initially. But what I really like about the service is that it's safe should I go into my regular beauty parlor every two weeks. I just wish that they have a location nearer to me because going there causes me to travel and go over the bridge, and I have to pay for traveling. It would be nice if they could cut the travel distance to put a little cut price on it.

InvisaBlend response

thank you so kindly for your comments. We are always very interested to do whatever would make you more happy with InvisaBlend. We will reach out to you to ask you personally what else we can do for you. thank you.

Original review: April 18, 2018

InvisaBlend was different from what I was using, but I knew I was heading towards that way in the future. I've been going there for a year and a half and initially, I was very pleased. However, the hair in the piece that I paid over $6,000 for is not staying. It just comes out, so I'm very upset. I realize that it does come out and it's not gonna last forever, but it was only nine months, if not less, when I had to spend a lot of money to have additional hair put in. And every time I have it changed, its sections are bald again. I'm in negotiations with them right now, but I don't think I'm a good negotiator because I ended up purchasing another piece for over $5,000. Now, I have to negotiate to add additional hair. If their product works and it stays intact, then it would be fabulous. I'd recommend them, but with caution.

InvisaBlend response

thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience. We want your experience to be very good with InvisaBlend so if you feel we can provide you with a better way of which would make you more happy please let us know. Plus we will also reach out to you too so we can find out what else we can do for you to fully satisfy you.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I have hair loss but I don’t want a wig on my head. InvisaBlend’s products are a natural blend of hair treatment. They treat the hair and some of the products that they use are very helpful to the skin, the hair and how it feels. I work with their team at least every two months. Then, when I schedule appointments, they give me timely appointments. The technicians, administrative staff and receptionist are very helpful.

As a woman, not having hair is very hard so InvisaBlend has a wonderful impact on my day-to-day life. I’ve been going with them for 10 plus years and even though the product is a bit pricey, the comparison to what I get outweighs the price. So, it has been a tremendous asset to me and to my overall appearance. If a friend or a family member has hair loss or they want to change things out, I would tell them to try the product and it’s certainly a way to go.

InvisaBlend response

thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review, with your kind words. we will always be here to help you in any way needed.

Original review: March 6, 2018

InvisaBlend seemed the easiest hair loss treatment for the lifestyle that I have to maintain, manage, and keep up with. Their product looks natural and more versatile. I don’t have to worry about having anything fall off like I would on extensions. Instead of having to use scalp coloring and blending hair, it cut down my morning getting ready. It makes me feel more comfortable going out, doing my stuff and my impending weddings. Just being able to feel better and more confident about myself makes it worth it. Their team was very informative, helpful, and accommodating. I like the service they provided. I would recommend them to anyone who has the issue that I had because it’s a good product that works and everyone that I’ve dealt with there were very nice people.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you for your review -- we will always be here to help you in any way needed.

Original review: March 4, 2018

A co-worker had success with InvisaBlend and she told me about it. I had tried Rogaine and it didn’t work. Sandy, the salon person, was very nice and accommodating. The girl at the front desk was wonderful. The owner was also very pleasant and he told me to come back for any questions. Her daughter, Dina, was the one that measured my head and she was very personable. InvisaBlend makes me look nicer. I feel better about myself and my confidence has been improved. I’m disappointed though that it lasts barely a year. It’s relatively expensive, so it would be nice if it lasted longer. But I’m pretty happy with it. It’s real hair that fills in all the gaps and makes you look younger.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you for your kind words. Greatly appreciate

Resolution response: May 18, 2018

When I first left my review, the procedure I had done felt uncomfortable but not too long after that everything started to feel look good. Everyone will experience uncomfortableness at first because its something new you are getting done, but as time rolls by, I got used to it and now it feels like a part of me. There is nothing I can complain about now. I look awesome, beautiful and feel more confident now; I get compliments all the time!

Original review: March 1, 2018

InvisaBlend said that hair was going to be done by ponytails, but that is untrue. It's like barb wires are held together by a knot and the ends are poking out on my skull all the time. I can feel it with my hands and I can feel it on my hair. It is also itchy and when I try to scratch it, it loosens the knot since I tried to get to the skull to scratch. On the other hand, when I look in the mirror, it looks nice compared to how my hair was before. That gave me some amount of consolation.

I want to tell them to take it off and that I don’t want it anymore, but I think about my money that I used to pay for it, which was below $4000. I did extensions before, but instead of an extension of tips of the hair, this is an extension with holding a wig. I would pay for an extension which would cost $200 or $500, but $4000 is too much. And because of the price, I have to keep it. If it was $200-$500 with the same amount of pain and discomfort, I would take it out as I don't mind losing $500. But I cannot afford to lose $4000, so I have the bear the pain and it's giving me headaches. My husband would not be happy for me to spend that amount of money just for less than a month.

I wouldn’t recommend InvisaBlend to any friend since they are not truthful with what they’re claiming to be. If I recommend it to a friend, then that friend would be expecting all these things and then it would not be up to standards. Going to InvisaBlend is not a one-time thing, I have to go back every month. The whole experience is taking away than putting in. It’s like holding a wig on my head.

InvisaBlend response
We care about you very much and want you only to have a great experience. This Micro Strand is what the single human hairs are attached to, and the Micro Strands are as fine and soft as one human hair. So if these Micro Strands did not feel as soft and fine as you expected we would like to have the opportunity to make this better for you by changing or exchange or redesigning your InvisaBlend hair for you at no charge.

Plus we will like to work with you to alter whatever you needing altering to provide you with a much better experience. we care about you very much and we pride InvisaBlend in making many people happy.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I had cancer and I was losing my hair to chemo. I started searching everywhere on the web for extensions or other options to a wig because I was going on vacation and I didn't want to wear one. I found InvisaBlend online and I spoke to the owner, Dino, and unfortunately, they weren't able to accommodate me before vacation. But he was able to accommodate me while on vacation because the pieces are made outside of the facility and I went up there. From the first day I went there, it was a very pleasant experience. When I first went there, I met Dina who did my orientation and she was great. She went over multiple pricing and plans that could accommodate me as a client. Then, I met with her and Dino and they went over step-by-step what I was going to be looking at as far as what exactly was the piece that they were going to do.

They met every single thing I asked for. I asked for a wavy hair, for a longer hair, and for a certain color. And then, once the piece came in, I met with the tech and they colored the piece. They explained to me as they were putting it on what they were doing and then, explained to me how to care for the piece. I have one favorite tech I use all the time and that's Megan. I used to be a beautician so I'm rough on my hair. Sometimes, if it goes longer than I can get there for color, I'll color my own hair. And sometimes, it might be a little rough where I might need the hairline and the back may need to be tightened. If I have any problems like that, InvisaBlend accommodates me right away. And if Megan's not there, then I'll go to another tech.

I love InvisaBlend. The piece that I had put on is beautiful. People don't even know that I'm wearing this piece on my head. It's like having my own hair. When I was wearing a wig, I didn't want to leave the house but InvisaBlend took me out of the state of depression. They do a great job every time I go there and I've even tried to pass this on to my Oncologist so that he can start using it with his patients who are going to lose their hair because it is definitely a step up from wearing a wig. This is just one of the best ideas that anybody's ever come up with and I hope that InvisaBlend can get involved with Oncologists across the State of New Jersey because there are many women that end out there that lose their hair to chemo and this is an ideal alternative to a wig. I had recommended them to plenty of people.

InvisaBlend response
So very glad to make you happy and get you away from wearing wigs.
Give our toll free number (1-800-992-9976 To Schedule Free Trial.) to anyone you want to help.

We greatly appreciate your comments and your kind works, Thank you and God Bless.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We went to InvisaBlend and met with Dino. InvisaBlend is a fairly brilliant hair loss treatment service and my wife, Tina, likes that it’s 100% natural-looking. The process doesn’t involve gluing anything on and her real hair is in there along with the additional hair. She shampoos all the way down to her scalp and she can feel her scalp. It’s a weird product, and it’s on a very fine, mesh-like net, where they attach the additional hair. Then, they pull her hair through the net and it blends with the hair on the piece, and they kind of tie the net on in a few little spots. Once a month, they secure the edges when she goes in to get a style or a trim, and once every three months, they take it off and do a full re-secure. So, unlike other extensions, InvisaBlend doesn’t tug on her hair and it’s not ripping anything out.

Tina’s stylist, Christina, is wonderful and they had been together for as long as Tina has been going to InvisaBlend, which is for a couple of years now. So, Tina sees the same person when she goes once a month, and if she has to miss a month, it’s not that big a deal. InvisaBlend is a pretty ingenious product and I would highly recommend it to my friends who are follicly challenged. My wife has always had extremely fine hair and now she doesn’t. She is incredibly happy with InvisaBlend.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you for your review and your kind words, greatly appreciated your review.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I have alopecia, so at that time, I was wearing another kind of piece that I glued on. In the summertime, it would slip off my hat and it was uncomfortable. Then I switched over to a wig, and that was very uncomfortable for me as well. If I touch my hair in a certain way, it would fall off. I wanted an option that would allow my own hair to grow back since I was getting shocks in my head, but I still needed a way for my hair to be able to breathe. That’s when I started coming to InvisaBlend. I’ve been going to them for seven years and I love it.

InvisaBlend has gone through a lot of different people since my time, but I’ve had a few main technicians like Megan, Christina and Malena. My technicians are great, so everything’s been good. The front desk has gone through a lot of different people as well and at one point, it wasn’t that great. But now, they have Susana there and she's very pleasant and she always has an upbeat personality. I love my technicians and Susana is awesome. Everybody has been very nice. I would only suggest that they stop giving discounts on the new extension. There could be a way that they can offer their long-term customers some additional discount.

I love the option where my own natural hair is there and I add a few of extensions with my own hair. I’m excited that it’s actually sewn into it. Nobody even notices now. Back in the day when I didn’t have hair or when I was going through the process of getting my treatments in getting hair, a lot of people would never look at my eyes. They would always look at my head and see how my hair was. And even with wigs, they wouldn’t stare at me, but I could notice that their eyes were going to the top of my head. Now, with InvisaBlend nobody knows that I have extensions in my hair since my hair is so natural. I wash it, blow dry it, curl and iron it and do everything I would do with my natural hair.

Insufficient response received
Original review: June 12, 2017

They basically stole my money. They did my hair and was very disappointed with the result. After crying for two hours in the shop and most of the employees laughing at me as if I didn't notice. I asked them to take it out because it looked that bad. While they were taking it out they already stated, "You are not getting your money back." I was in so much pain mentally and physical I just want this nightmare over. I'll be very honest they kept their promise I never got back a penny. I did try to reason with them weeks later to see what can be done. All I ever got was hanging up on me and more laughter. This place is a joke. The people that's on their reviews on their web site is family and employee family writing them in. A girl that use to work there told me after the fact. Please and I mean please beware.

Original review: April 21, 2017

My hair began thinning in my 40's. At 50, after years of natural vitamin support for hair no longer made a difference, I began trying various types of hair extensions. Six years, many ups and downs, and a lot of $$$ later I am, at last, able to relax and hold my head high in self confidence with the application of an absolutely beautiful, completely natural InvisaBlend product. Dino, Dina, and the entire staff at this Englewood, NJ salon are five star professionals with a five star product.

Wish I had found them sooner but so glad I am finally done with "the hair issue!" If you have problems with thinness or balding and want to do something about it you should not hesitate to contact this business. It was a little scary at first when the hair was applied but the system is so completely adaptable to your personal style and the staff so adept at working with you until you are absolutely satisfied that I have no reservation what so ever in highly, highly recommending them! Go there! Just do it.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you very much for your review, your comments are greatly appreciated to help us keep everyone very happy. Thanks again.

Original review: March 15, 2017

My mom started losing her hair at a later age of 75. But as you know any age is upsetting. I am a hairdresser and I started researching hair restoration companies to give my mom the best result I could find. Invisablend is by far the best that I found. The owner Dino is passionate about restoring your hair and really cares about you as you go through this experience. I have never seen a product like this and my mom looks great and is so happy with the results. I encourage anyone with hair loss to look into this amazing company. You have nothing to lose with the free consultation. I highly recommend it.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you so kindly for your review. Greatly appreciated. So happy we made your mom happy.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I had tremendous hair loss, and I’ve been using InvisaBlend for 20 years. I’ve been working with the same person with the process for lots of years. She’s wonderful and very knowledgeable. The process going on takes time. It’s not that easy, but they know what they’re doing. The end result is that I feel like I have hair again. It makes me have the feeling of having my own hair back so that I can use it. I can wash it, I can go anywhere with it and I don’t have to worry about it. It is excellent. I would wholeheartedly recommend InvisaBlend.

InvisaBlend response

thank you for your kind words and giving us your review

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I like how natural InvisaBlend looks. I feel more confident and I look younger. My hairdresser, Sandy, really does a very nice job and I’ve been with her from day one. I also like the fact that I can add hair. Sometimes it gets a little thin on one side from combing and Sandy adds hair which is easy. It takes an hour and I’m on my way. I’m very satisfied with InvisaBlend.

InvisaBlend response

thank you for your review, greatly appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I felt comfortable with InvisaBlend's product when I went to the demonstration. I like the feel of the hair. It’s not clumpy and it feels very natural. Their team was very nice. I’ve been going to their place for a long time and I never had any problems with them. And I'm more confident because I have more hair.

InvisaBlend response

Thanks you so very much for your kind words

Resolution response: Dec. 29, 2016

They went out of their way and made happy.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

The team at InvisaBlend are very wonderful and very nice especially Megan. I’m not crazy about the product though. They told me I could put my hand in and I'm not gonna feel anything but it’s not what they said. They also told me my hair is gonna grow but it’s not growing at all. It is losing instead. The product looks nice when it’s in but it’s not the way they advertised it. They put my expectations so high but I didn't get what they promised me so I’m disappointed. However, it's definitely better than the wig that I used to have. The wig is too much heavy and I can feel the braid in. InvisaBlend is a little softer.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I’ve been going to InvisaBlend for 10 years. I have the same quality of my hair every time from one of their ladies. She’s fabulous and I love her. I don’t know what I would do if she wasn’t there. I had very thin hair. The fact that I have this unit which looks and feels like my own hair is really excellent.

InvisaBlend response

thank you for your kind review.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I am a very happy client of Invisablend hair salon. I have to say 7 yrs ago I didn't know where to turn when I started losing my hair and did not want to wear a wig. I was watching tv and I seen a commercial about hair loss and it was Invisablend and decided to make an appointment. It is so nice to go to your appointment and be treated with respect and kindness by all. I feel like I'm going to visit my friends because that's how they make you feel.

InvisaBlend response

Thanks for your review, so very nice to hear your comments and how happy you are. We are so please to do whatever is needed to keep you thrilled. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I've been using InvisaBlend for nine years and I love them. I go there and get my hair done all the time. All the people that work there are very nice and kind. I’ve recommended them to a few people and I've already sent some referrals as well.

InvisaBlend response

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I like InvisaBlend's method of blending my hair with the other hairs. Their reps were very accommodating, compassionate, understanding and professional. I prefer to have my own hair but there's nothing I could do about it but it gave me more confidence by using them and feedback has always been very positive. It's an unpleasant thing to have to happen to a woman and they made it a positive thing. It's been a great experience. I've been using them for over five years now. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you very much for your review. greatly appreciated. Thanks

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I had some thinning hair in the front on the crown of my head but I didn't want to have to wear a wig everyday or worry about it coming off, falling off, and flying off if it's very bad weather. So I contacted InvisaBlend. They sent me out a video and then I went in for a consultation with a technician named Michael. Later on, I ordered my first process. I like InvisaBlend because primarily, I have choices now with the real hair. They really matched the color very well to my natural color. I'm glad that I have hair on my head because it was getting very sparse. With InvisaBlend being secured the way it is, I don't have any risk and it makes it seem as natural as possible that it's an extension of your body because you can't just pull it off.

But the previous technician that I was dealing with was dragging my appointments out and taking more breaks than she should have and I was the one getting charged for the extra time. So, they put a stop to that for me by suggesting I go with another technician, Meagan, and I'm very happy. I deal with her now on a monthly basis. She is excellent and very patient. I also dealt with Shawna, the woman working the desk, also with Melanie and Leslie, and they've been very helpful over the phone. Although most of the time, my sister takes their calls because we're not allowed to use phones at work during the day, so it's very hard for me to take calls from them. But everybody there knows that my sister can speak on my behalf and deals with whoever it is at the front desk in terms of appointments.

I always recommend InvisaBlend when I deal with people in conversation. If I have time, I do look up the number and give them the phone number. In fact, I've helped new clients. I've already recommended the process to new clients that have been there waiting at the same time that I have. They're very pleased to hear that I've been with InvisaBlend for so long.

InvisaBlend response

We greatly appreciate your comments and your kind works, thank you and God Bless.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I have been a customer for over 5 years and my experiences have always been positive. The staff is always courteous, professional and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone in need of their services. It is very comforting to know that this service is available to those of us in need of it.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I have been a client at InvisaBlend for about 5 years. During that time, I have always experienced professional yet friendly service from everyone--the receptionist, my stylists and the owner. The staff is accommodating and considerate. I would highly recommend this company to any friend seeking this type of service.

InvisaBlend response

Thank you very much for you kind words.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

InvisaBlend gave me my confidence back. I love it. I can style my hair any style I want, and I don't have to worry about bald spots. I'd recommend it to anyone. My stylist Sandy is absolutely the best! She accommodates my schedule. Thank you InvisaBlend :)

InvisaBlend response

Thank you very much, greatly appreciate your review.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Every experience that I have had at InvisaBlend has been nothing but enjoyable. Anytime I have had any issues with my hair, they take care of it immediately. Going to InvisaBlend has definitely changed my life. I never thought I would have nice long hair again! Doing my hair every morning has become enjoyable because of their products. I never have to feel self conscious about my hair and that's what I love about it. The receptionist, Sashana is one of the nicest and most pleasant people and she truly makes the experience great. Megan who does my hair does an exceptional job and is so friendly. Overall all of their staff are friendly and make sure that you leave their salon happy and looking great!

InvisaBlend response

Thank you for your review, we are very happy that we have continually made you happy. Thank you.

InvisaBlend Company Information

15 Engle St., Ste. 208
Englewood
NJ
888-253-6388
www.invisablend.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business