3.9/5 (759 ratings)

About Great Clips

Great Clips Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Great Clips?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

The Great Clips in Ann Arbor, Michigan has a fantastic general manager who hires excellent stylists. I had a lopsided haircut from a salon stylist re-cut and fixed by Ruth at Great Clips! I went at a time when they were not busy so that my haircut could receive proper attention. Bring a photo and communicate, don't be in a rush, and tip heavily!

Original review: June 2, 2022

The staff is friendly and appointment bookin is great. I have moved to this part of Alberta from Manitoba and was so frantic looking for a hairdresser. I have looked around for a salon for my regular monthly haircuts. I found Great Clips and walked in. Found a very friendly girl in their staff and found in her exactly what I was looking for. Been coming to her since....just love her. Her name is Stacey with the Towerlane location in Airdrie Alberta.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2022

They were very professional and did my kids cuts the way I asked. Very friendly service. Great Clips in Heritage Meadows. Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable about products and helped my daughter with her dry scalp issues. The only thing when I asked to thin her hair it could have been thinned more.

Original review: April 4, 2022

She is one of the most professional and personally considerate people I have experienced in this industry. We guys, are not usually aware of being served so well, so it is great to know who I can trust for this service. She even knows to trim my eyebrows.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I was at the Stillwater, MN shop yesterday and Betsy cut my hair exactly the way I asked and I couldn’t be more pleased! She was very friendly and asked many questions before and during my cut, to make sure it was just right. She was very nice and while I was checking out a lady came in and was extremely rude, demanding haircuts and said she had an appointment, they checked in online and got there 30 minutes early, no appointment and when Betsy said it was going to be a bit the lady went crazy and stormed out saying not nice things. My stylist was calm but shaken by this, I was happy to see she handled this situation in a professional manner. I will go back again and will use the app for check in and arrival time, as intended.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

I am an uncle, and I was going to the preschool to play with little kids. I decided to get a haircut... This haircut is so bad I considered going bald. From the racist barber to the bald spot in the back of my head honestly I couldn't have been less satisfied. Even the 5 year old kids were laughing at me. My hairline was bad but when I say McDonald's cut I mean Walmart, off brand, 2 dollar homeless person cut. The back of my head was dryer than the Sahara Desert and more curved a full circle. This cost 40 dollars to have and expensive ** whooping haircut. These people must be blind 'cause I could cut my own hair better with my eyes closed.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2023

The undercut that I asked for wasn't even close to the one they gave me. It was terrible. They didn't even make it straight. I'm embarrassed to tie my hair up because of the haircut they gave me. They charged me 22.00$ for it and it was bad. I wouldn't even pay 1.00$ for it. I'm never getting a haircut at Great Clips again. I hope this was helpful and have a great day.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

It is not good for teenagers because their style is different. They always make it too short from the top back and too long from the front so I would recommend going to a different barber shop. I have always hated Great Clips

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

Went to the Great Clips at liberty township to cut my kid's hair, lady told me they don’t cut ** people’s hair and asked I go to a salon, I think what really got me upset was the tone and look on her face. Very very very poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I only selected one star because there was no option to do zero. I got my haircut by Sam, she was acting put out, yawning complaining about how she had stayed up to late and I am a very understanding person, I get people have bad days none of this bothered me until I saw my hair cut. It’s not just a little bit uneven it’s so horrible that In order to fix it I had to cut my hair so short that I’ve literally been in tears for two days. When I go to a professional it’s for a reason. Sorry I put you out by coming in.

Great Clips Company Information