3.4/5 (65 ratings)

About Great Clips

Great Clips Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Great Clips?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Great Clips?

Original review: May 21, 2022

They were very professional and did my kids cuts the way I asked. Very friendly service. Great Clips in Heritage Meadows. Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable about products and helped my daughter with her dry scalp issues. The only thing when I asked to thin her hair it could have been thinned more.

Original review: April 4, 2022

She is one of the most professional and personally considerate people I have experienced in this industry. We guys, are not usually aware of being served so well, so it is great to know who I can trust for this service. She even knows to trim my eyebrows.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I was at the Stillwater, MN shop yesterday and Betsy cut my hair exactly the way I asked and I couldn’t be more pleased! She was very friendly and asked many questions before and during my cut, to make sure it was just right. She was very nice and while I was checking out a lady came in and was extremely rude, demanding haircuts and said she had an appointment, they checked in online and got there 30 minutes early, no appointment and when Betsy said it was going to be a bit the lady went crazy and stormed out saying not nice things. My stylist was calm but shaken by this, I was happy to see she handled this situation in a professional manner. I will go back again and will use the app for check in and arrival time, as intended.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Great Clips is what hair salons have become. It's a way to get your hair cut and not have to be the one who remembers all the details. They have your info in their system and call it up when you get in the chair. You let them know if you want any changes and then they get busy.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

We highly recommend Robin, she has been cutting our hair for several years. We are always satisfied customers. We now take our grandson to her, she has so much patience with him. I would definitely check in online, it cuts down on the wait time when they are busy!

Original review: April 26, 2022

My daughter got a hair cut by Dorthy at Manchester Great Clips. It was poorly done. My child cried. I went back to get my money back. Dorthy was rude, unprofessional, and even yelled at me. Refused to give back my money. Never go to Great Clips! HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Original review: April 23, 2022

He didn't know really how to cut my hair and his English was not that clear. He couldn't really understand what I wanted 'cause of his English was poor. He acted too new like I was his first ever customer.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I went to a real hair salon and the stylist told me my hair was so uneven in the back. I just knew it had to be because however I styled it the look was not good. I will never go back to Great Clips again. Please if you love your hair don’t go here, just don’t.

Original review: March 28, 2022

Great Clips is fine for "sports" haircuts or short styles, but not if you want a specific cut. I got an individual that had a slight disability/disadvantage, no big deal! I figured if they couldn't cut hair, they wouldn't be working here! Well....I was wrong. My hair came out heavier on 1 side, it was un-even, didn't lay the same on both sides and I had to go back for a re-do.... BIG mistake. My hair is not what I wanted and it's still un-even. I'd go back to have it "fixed" by someone else, but it's already shorter than I cared for and it would just destroy my hair further. I'll be waiting for it to grow out and then go to a salon to get it fixed. I will not be going back to Great Clips!!!!

Original review: March 18, 2022

I am COVID conscious and respect one's right to be vaccinated or not. According to the hairdresser at Great Clips it is against HIPAA for me to ask for a hairdresser that has been vaccinated. If someone is going to be that close and breathing on me I would prefer they be vaccinated, just a choice. I work in the healthcare field and just to confirm read up on HIPAA before writing this review. So if you are auto immune I would certainly stay away from Great Clips. I

Great Clips Company Information