1.92/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Toledo, OH

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Seacret Spa Reviews

Original review: March 25, 2019

I have suffered with dandruff for over 20 years, after using the Seacret Pure Salt Shampoo I can finally say I am dandruff free. Combined with the Seacret Mud Conditioner and my head and hair have never felt better. Amazing.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Absolutely loved the product. The reviews that people have for Seacret Spa is making it feel like Seacret products aren't good. But the model has changed and I prefer their decision of not selling through Kiosk.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: March 3, 2019

I was introduced to Seacret at a cosmetic party. I purchased a number of products and have been more than satisfied with the company. My granddaughter used some of my products and at 25 years of age, is a believer in Seacret. For Christmas last, I gifted her with several of their products.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I have used high end cosmetics and skin care since my teens, and when I came across Seacret products, I fell in love. I signed on as a Seacret Agent, so I never had the creepy mall experience this feed is full of. I decided to write a review because all the anger from the mall experiences seems to drown out the facts. These are great products! They are also reasonable in price as a Preferred Customer, which I now am. The Agents' prices are best, but as an alternative health professional, I got turned off by all the free product samples potential customers expected me to supply, and this was my cost, not Seacret's. I know the drill, as I have been to many retail stores as well as kiosks. I know what is reasonable, so now I am a Preferred Customer and so pleased to still use the products, they are all excellent!

Original review: March 21, 2018

As an avid ‘yachtie’ I spend a lot of time in the sunshine and in the ocean. Although I was super proud of the gorgeous suntan that I had for so many years, the sun did start taking its toll on the skin of my face. It began with crow’s feet around my eyes that soon started becoming deeper. Every time I looked in the mirror I started seeing my mother’s face instead of mine! Eventually, I felt quite self-conscious about my face and even started thinking I’ll have to start staying inside. Luckily I heard about a range of products made with minerals from the Dead Sea as ‘secret ingredient’. I Googled it and came across the online store.

After reading up about some of the products I decided that Seacret Age Defying Restore Face Serum was exactly what I needed. My sister and friends all said there is no cure for the abuse I’ve put my skin through with having fun in the sun all these years and thought I was wasting money trying out this serum. I started using it with no actual belief that it would help, but with the hope that the natural healing from the Dead Sea Minerals would do the trick and help me get rid of some of those horrible lines, or at least prevent them from forming so fast! Well, nobody’s laughing now… I am looking younger than what I have in 10 years. Thanks to Seacret’s Age Defying Restore Face Serum.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seacret Spa?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I used to be extremely self-conscious about my aging skin, but now when I take my grandson to the park, people are always sure I’m his mom. When my lines started getting deeper and deeper I got downright depressed and started looking for ways to get rid of them, or at least to stop them from forming so fast. I tried so many creams and treatments, but nothing had an effect. And then I came across an ad or an article about Seacret. I really liked the fact that the products were made from Dead Sea minerals because I know about their natural healing properties. So, it didn't take much to convince me to place an order. After the first few times I used the Age Defying Restore Face Serum it was clear to me that I had hit the jackpot. I've been using it ever since. It's gentle with my skin.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I'm a huge cosmetics consumer. For the past 12 years I've been putting a lot of efforts in facial treatments and paid good dollars high quality and effective skin care products. I consider myself picky when it comes to the cosmetic products I buy. Since I started using Seacret products 4 months ago (I have 2 masks and eye serum) I see a real improvement in my skin tone, fine lines are less visible and I have significantly less breakouts. I read some of the reviews here and think it's unfortunate that people judge the sales technique and not the products. I'm sure it's hard to separate the 2 when you have such experience, but if you don't like the salesperson, just go and buy the products online. Great products. I've been recommending them to friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I have read loads of reviews on here and I am shocked. People claiming you pay 800 dollars and one says 6000 dollars. These people are just plain lying. It cost 59 dollars to join. The customer service is amazing and they email me straight back. I love the products and my family do too. My favorite is the mask and soap. I can not say strongly enough that Seacret I know is not what people are posting bad reviews on.

Original review: May 17, 2017

First of all, it's important for me to point out that I had the 'pleasure' of going over these reviews BEFORE using the gel. That's why I felt obligated to come back here. I have to say that I am seriously glad I didn't follow my gut on this one. I had first heard of Seacret Spa from a friend, who'd told me (very passionately I might add) that their products have visible results, and that these are really recommended. I went online, directly to their website, and to be honest, I was shocked. The prices on there, oh my God, they must REALLY believe in their product lines. Sure enough, I Googled them and specifically looked up the peeling gel.

First thing I came across upon looking for Seacret, was the reviews on this website. I literally forgot anything good my friend told me before. It took a lot of convincing for me to overlook the dismay this thread of reviews has shown. Am I glad I got convinced! What an AMAZING product. I'm not the kind of person to exaggerate, but the high price, though I understand is not for everyone, it's totally worth it.

One last thing, and I'm sorry for getting all philosophical, but hey, it's the internet: I noticed that most of the anger and negative reviews on here are due to bad service - this website doesn't distinguish between the quality of the service and the quality of the product - but it's our place as consumers to provide a broad enough picture, in a way that would make sure that even though we're angry, we do not review out of revenge, but because we want future consumers to engage or avoid the products we purchased

Original review: May 10, 2017

Our teenage daughter swiped mom's credit card and purchased the entire "collection." A large box arrived yesterday with every product they have. When the daughter was confronted, she claimed she was told it was regularly $6000.00!!! but was on sale for $500.00. Sounds like a scam to me. Why would a 17 year old with perfect skin need this stuff, unless "someone," gave her a BS sales pitch.

Seacret Spa Company Information