4.0/5 (155 ratings)

About Panda Security

Panda Security is an antivirus system designed to detect malware on your devices before the damage happens. Panda Security offers an award-wining smart technology system that allows constant monitoring of everything that is happening in your system. Their security solutions are made according to your specific device and security needs at an affordable price.

Panda Security Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panda Security?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panda Security?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I've been a client since before 2006, and am happy with the results over the years. I would definitely recommend this organization to anyone considering security measures. The installation is quick and painless. If you need to call them, tech service is very helpful and pleasant.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I have never had a problem since installing Panda. I'd definitely recommend it to a new user. I bought a new computer and changing Panda to the new computer was simple. Definitely worth the money to be secure. I have never needed to contact Panda with a problem.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Panda Security was rated as the most effective free antivirus software on a computer-based website where they compared a lot of free antivirus software that was available. It is easy to use. It also works without slowing down the computer and it doesn't cost anything because I have the free version. I would like to not have the popups that want me to upgrade to the full version though.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Hello Panda, The gentleman that helped me was very good at his job. He understood my situation and was able get my order placed without a long wait and was kind and professional the entire time. I can't thank you good people enough. Thanks again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I like the ease of installation and use. I like to use good software products and I got to try the product for free. I always enjoy the free trial periods with these products and try anti-virus products when I can. They are nice for a change. But I did find that it was not as powerful as some of the other products that I have tried. I still like to try new products and would try this one again when I have more time to explore and not just looking for something that I need.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I had an issue with upgrading to Panda Global Security at renewal from the lower level of Panda Internet Security that I had used for 2 or 3 years. The Service person that I dealt with was great. He cancelled my Global Security with a resulting rather immediate refund, and gave me a great price on renewal of my Internet Security.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Since I renewed my subscription with you, your company has been charging my credit card twice a month for $9.99. After numerous phone calls and phone messages it became apparent you can't fix the problem. I had to report the unauthorized charges to my credit card company and close the account. They charged your company back for those charges. Don't call me unless it's to say you found the problem and fixed it.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I have been using Panda for 15-ish years. I will never use another AV as it always has protected me without issue. When my family and friends get hit by a virus, I toss Panda on there and problem solved.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I have been using Panda Antivirus software for three years on my current PC and have yet to get malware or any other internet software demons on my computer! So glad I went with the Panda. I also recently put it on my wife's computer once her "free" subscription to McAfee ran out. I trust their technical expertise and find their pricing to be a best value.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

That is a very good software to use, it keeps your computer from crashing. It’s a very trustworthy product to us. I have tried other antivirus software in the past but to me Panda software seems to work better than any other one. It does a great job in keeping my computer safe and clear from virus and from anyone that tries to hack into my files. I have a very good experience with it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My overall experience with Panda Security has been very good. The software does a really good job at what it does, to protect my computer from malwares and other viruses. It is friendly to use and not at all challenging for users to get used to the software. The features I like is the quick launch and fast scanning each time I launch up and use the product. That way I get things done quickly for my day and get down to business. I would use this product over another competitor. It is highly recommended by other professionals too.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Having Panda Security was a very great experience because it was free to use but had great services. It also was a reliable source and has great reviews. It was really easy to use even if you have to use a lot of memory to keep uploading it. It can scan my computer but keep all my information confidential. The software included free monitoring on your computer, cellphone, laptop or tablet and a free defense system if something were to happen to it. They had really great customer service as well. However, having to update it almost every week is a bit much even for a software like that. Also, having to keep clicking run scanner every time you want to run a scan is a bit too much. You should be able to set up times to do scans such as noon, midnight, three am or even in the evening.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Reseller of PC laptop, tablet and tell buyer to use Panda a/v and repairs after virus attack most users don't know or renew their antivirus software. I tell them but they don't think it's worth it until trouble happens then I explain the nature of their problem. I have install many programs but your is the best for the money.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

We have used Panda for several years. Panda has provided reliable service that has given us the protection requested. Using Panda software and common sense when on the web has kept us operating safely. Panda warns about unsafe sites and attachments, double checks when other applications are loading or attempting to take control. Great protection for your money!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Had difficulty updating Panda Global Protection. Tech support responded on a timely basis and helped me easily update my product. This is why we've been a customer since 2015. Excellent product & excellent technical support! I certainly would recommend this product to family and friends. As an aside, we also enjoy the beauty of the images Panda shares.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Too many popups, too frequently asking to buy the full blown program with no way to make it stop. The interruptions are unwelcome and annoying. Too many false positives that interrupt workflow. Program files that are positively not infected are being flagged causing stoppages.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I always check the reviews online and the ratings and to see how the software works and what the quality is. Panda Security had great review and was a good price. It is the best that works on my laptop. However, I dislike that it keeps shutting off and that it tends to get lots of emails and scans a lot of times, which makes it hard to follow.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

While I like your software, your customer service need help! I have been a customer for need 15 years give or take, but every time I renew I get a new ID number, so no history follows me. It takes close to 2 weeks to get a response from your online C/S. Then when I do have more than one issue they only respond to 1, as is now! Still waiting on the second one, which seems to be a HACK!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Panda Global protection has kept my Windows 10 system safe for over a year now, and I must say I'm thoroughly satisfied. With features like Cloud updated antivirus definitions, and the Panda safe web browser extension I feel confident that my PC will be protected against malware.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

The company will not allow you to cancel your service whether you like it or not... They just keeping taking your money. I advised them 5 day prior to program's ending date, advising I would not be renewing the Panda Internet Security Program. They cancelled the program, but still charged my credit card! Therefore, they won't let you quit them! Fair? I DON'T THINK SO!

Resolution response: Jan. 31, 2018

I appreciate having Panda extended an extra six months to make up for my difficulties in downloading the upgrade/renewal. That shows concern for the consumer and the response was prompt and polite.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I got the 48-hr offer to renew or upgrade. Since my protection would soon expire I opted for Global, an upgrade. The cost was much higher than advertised even though I unchecked some option boxes. Worse than that, it proved impossible to download the new product. I missed my gym class as I struggled to follow instructions meant for computer geniuses. I deleted the old product but got messed up trying to load the new one. Meanwhile three emails from Panda arrived, each one with another Download button. I went to Support, which asked for ID with different titles than the two long codes provided with purchase. The ones I entered were rejected. So I went to Chat and was helped by Srinivasan **. Within 20 minutes he loaded the new version and I was OK. But the experience was nerve-wracking. At one point I feared that the whole offer could have been a hoax to get control of my PC.

Panda needs to simplify the download process so that seniors can understand it. If there are duplicate Download buttons on subsequent welcoming emails, it should be obvious that the user has already started the process or still needs to. Account IDs must be clear and titled the same as the ones provided at the start. I think I had a similar experience last year, so I will look for another product before renewing Panda a year from now. I am not stupid; I can create and navigate in Excel, but Panda's download process is not user-friendly. And now I have to go get my ID to submit this. I hope it is the right one, or this is just another waste of time.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My Panda service has not worked since I did an early renewal. I don't know why. I am an ignorant computer user and could use some help. Please give me some assistance or a refund. I thank you for whatever you do.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

The Panda Security program caused problems with the working of my computer programs and searching the internet, would not let me open a number of things I had successfully used prior to the advent of Panda stating that it was not secure. Very irritating. This same thing happened when I tried to pull up programs I had had on my computer for awhile. I called several months ago, after I had uninstalled your program and asked that it be canceled, was told that it would but there would be no refund. Apparently, there also was no cancelation as I have been billed for it again in 2018. This is my third communication that I did not want this program, one was prior to being billed, and this is the second since being billed and my bank account being charged $39.95. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I've enjoyed working with the Panda Security and virus protection service. I would recommend this service to my family and friends. I like that when I do a scan on my computer that it lets me know how many threats that I have received and they are put in quarantine.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I have been a customer for a long time and have all of my personal PC's and my extended family have all of their PC's using Panda anti virus products. It simply works great and my customer service experiences have always been positive. Thanks Panda!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Panda anti virus pro proved incompatible with Malwarebytes on my PC despite good reviews of the products working together. With renewal of subscription looming I tried to follow the link to CANCEL. No Joy!! I was diverted to a 1/2 price special so I thought what the heck try again (invoice: **). 2 days later, auto-renewal kicked in (invoice: **) and I now have 2 bills. At that point I tried to download the software and was told by your system that the ID was already in use which it was do to double billing. If you have a work around for software co-op with Malwarebytes I would be willing to give it another try for the original 1/2 price offer. Otherwise CANCEL THE WHOLE THING!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Hopefully I have correctly activated my updated service, the process is/seemed confusing... possibly there is a way for you to confirm with me that my protection with your company is working/activated in my computer. Other than that your protection seems adequate and meets your claims... thank you.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Have had super good luck with free av Panda. Would recommend to anybody. Have tried other freeware anti-virus no good. Clients that use Avast have to renew once a year. Norton and McAfee are bloatware and slow down the desktop computer.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have trouble with malware at times, but Panda Security always handles it well. Even when I click on an "unsecure" website I don't have to worry, because Panda automatically blocks any malware. The security features work especially well on my laptop and offers a range of protection from malware and viruses.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

During the last five years or so I have used both free and subscription versions of Panda Security software on two different computers, one from a major manufacturer and one custom built. I have had no security issues and the software has not affected either computer's performance.

Panda Security Company Information