1.37/5
Based on 195 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

701 Newegg.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 20, 2018

I purchased a chainsaw from Newegg, from whom long ago I'd bought computer gear successfully. When the site requested that I review and confirm my credit information, I did so, and was advised my order was accepted. Minutes later I got a confirmation. GREAT! Then minutes later I got a SECOND confirmation for a duplicate order I DID NOT place. I attempted to contact them by phone (their phones were swamped), by chat (I was told I was #57 in line), text (they never responded), and finally by an online inquiry. I even filled out a form to contact the vendor fulfilling the order begging THEM to not ship a second item. I did ALL of this within 15 minutes of the second "bogus" order. Nothing worked, and the NEXT DAY I received a note from Newegg and the Vendor that it was too late to cancel the item, but that I could return the duplicate AT MY EXPENSE (which turned out to be $36 for shipping).

Suddenly my exact consumer information (name, address, tel number, and credit card info) was used to order THOUSANDS of dollars from various online companies (One was a $982 toilet seat!), and I was signed up under 30 aliases for hundreds of store accounts and newsletters worldwide on all continents but Antarctica (mostly high dollar boutiques, but even exercise sites in Australia! Most sites were in foreign languages I couldn't even read, and my email was overflowing with "confirmations" for all sorts of things.

I contacted Newegg (this time they actually returned my call) and explained my problem (resolution still in doubt, but so far I am out $36 in shipping costs and the price of the second chainsaw, though my credit card says they will dispute the cost of the second chainsaw, but Newegg said if they do a "charge-back" they will never allow me to order from them again (THANK YOU!) and fight the matter.

I told the customer service agent about my information hack, and to my utter amazement he admitted it was probably someone in their back-office or the fulfillment vendor because they had heard stories like mine, especially since the information I sent them was unique and different from any past online ordering (making it a certainty that THIS transaction started the "hack"). Trying to manage my duplicate order situation was bad enough, but tracking thousands in fraudulent charges, and having 200 emails a day to "my" alias identities that flooded my email account to where I had to change my address was the crowning blow. NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: July 20, 2018

Wish I could give 0 stars. Ordered some items through Newegg.com. Items could not be delivered because of an error in shipping address (even though the billing address was correct??). Post office held the package and then shipped it back. Newegg then completed the return and gave me an RMA for items I never received. When contacting their customer support through live chat (waiting 2+ hours), the person told me it could not be reshipped. I asked a question about repurchasing the items at the original price and the person closed the chat without responding. This was a completely unacceptable way to treat a customer. No longer will be making purchases through Newegg. AVOID!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 17, 2018

Camera came with none of the accessories that were suppose to be included. Camera was defective. I opened a PayPal case as their customer service was terrible to respond and I was advised they would notify seller which I never heard from. Then they told me to return the camera, so I did and sent them tracking number. Right after that (not even a day later) they sent a letter saying they denied the claim because I sent the wrong item. What??? The item hadn't even been delivered yet. This was a total lie. They asked me to close PayPal case, glad I didn't. I called to talk to a supervisor about this blatant lie that I sent the wrong item back when they didn't even receive it yet and all he could do was backpedal and stutter and say he'd look into it. Never heard from them again.

Loser Company, don't ever buy from them because if you have a problem they do nothing - might as well throw it in the garbage. They probably didn't care because I returned the item with my own funds but they lost because PayPal refunded item and shipping and they received another bad review because of this. Total ripoff business - save yourself the stress - don't buy from them! If I had seen and read all the bad reviews on this business I would have never bought from them. I'm not sure how they can stay in business - someone needs to shut them down, this is not how you treat a customer that has received a defective product.

Good morning, Sandra!

I'd like to apologize for the experience that you have encountered while shopping on our web site. Please allow us to take a second look into this for you. When the time permits, please send us a private message with your order number. I look forward to assisting you.

Thank you!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 16, 2018

I would give a 0 star rating if I could. I have been ordering from these guys for almost 15 years and they decided to suddenly abandon me. I have GIVEN them several continuing customers over the years, but that counts for -ABSOLUTELY NOTHING-. For some STILL unknown reason, an order I placed (PC components) was canceled and payment declined. So I contacted customer service and they assured me it would be cleared up. It did NOT get cleared up and they instructed me to open another account.

So I opened another account and the same nonsense happened. The account was closed AGAIN. SO I CALLED YET AGAIN and the account was re-opened. I went to place an order and EVERY payment method I had, payment methods I use REGULARLY for everyday purchases (methods that continue to work for everyday purchases) declined one after another. Newegg does not want to take my money even though I am a loyal 15 year customer. I have ordered big items from other places on the same payment methods since, so I am absolutely 100% positive it is ONLY Newegg giving me issues!

Nobody at Newegg seems to have any knowledge about anything. They are all completely ignorant on everything. Nor does anyone at Newegg seem to have the authority to make anything happen. Even the so called "managers" can't actually make anything happen. From my point of view, asking for customer service from Newegg is a joke. I work for a company that DEPENDS on customer service to survive. Newegg's customer service is an absolute joke.

I am extremely sad because I love this company and have vouched for them time after time. Like I mentioned above, I have GIVEN Newegg several CONTINUING customers over the years. I would be very happy to order from them again. But they do not want this to happen. Newegg can go to hell as far as I'm concerned at this point. I am very sad that I have to say this. They can still fix this, but as it stands I am not satisfied with them. I don't even require any special accommodation -- I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLACE ORDERS.

Newegg.com response

Hello Jordan. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with verification. Please send us a private message with your email address and we will look into this further.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 10, 2018

On 5/19/2018, I purchased a camera (Olympus Tough TG-Tracker with order # ** refers) from Newegg.com. The camera was advertised as new but a refurbished one was sent to me. I immediately e-mailed Newegg.com about it the same day I received the camera on 5/29/2018. After exchanging another couple more of e-mails, I was provided with the RMA for my return of the camera. On 6/18/2018, I sent back the camera by FedEx (Tracking # ** refers) to the Digital&More Return Department as instructed. The delivery date of the camera was confirmed on 6/21/2018 by FedEx.

The policy of Newegg.com says that it would be refunded between 2-5 days after receiving the returned item. On 6/28/2018, I called the Newegg.com Customer Service inquiring about the refund which I had not received. I was notified by an e-mail from Newegg.com a couple of hours later that they had sent an e-mail to the seller, Digital&More to inquire about my refund and ask them to reply me directly over my refund.

On 7/2/2018, I called Newegg.com after hearing nothing from Digital&More and I was replied that they would look into my case and reimburse me. On 7/6/2018, I received an e-mail from Newegg.com that the Digital&More had cancelled my RMA#!? I checked the reviews on Newegg.com about the seller, Digital&More and learnt that the same way of deceptive practice of selling used/refurbished items as new actually had been happening to other customers. I made my purchase in fact with Newegg.com and so Newegg.com should be liable over their business. I have just filed a complaint to BBB against Newegg.com and suggested that legal action should be contemplated against Newegg.com as well as the Digital&More over their deceptive business practice.

Hello Kim,

I am truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered in attempting to resolve this matter, as that is certainly not our intention. In consideration of the BBB case you filed, I would recommend keeping an eye on that for any important updates. Thank you for your consideration.

Liam [Newegg Support]

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newegg.com?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 8, 2018

I purchased an SSD for more than $150 but it didn't work in the device I intended to use it. That was not the fault of Newegg. It was mine for mis-reading the computer's documentation which was confusing on the issue. So, not having any other device the SSD would work in, I decide to send it back for a refund. It was then I found they had a restocking charge. Well, having no choice I sent it back using their $10 return label. Between the label and the return postage, the return cost me about $40 or 25% of the original item cost. Yes indeed, they provide a way to avoid the restock charge. They want $99/year for a "membership".

I'm done with Newegg. I overlooked that it took quite a while to get it - about two weeks - similar to ordering from China. From now on, if it ain't available in town, on Amazon or eBay, I very likely don't need it or I will find it elsewhere. Sorry Newegg. You can delete my account if you can figure out who I am. This was my first order from you in many years remembering you as a good company so you won't miss me financially even though I'll not be back.

Hello there,

I am truly sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered with the processing of your return. At your earliest convenience, please send your order number in a private message so we may check on this for you.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 6, 2018

Stated order would be shipped out by end of day 7/5/2018. It's now the end of day 7/6/2018 and haven't heard anything. Tried texting concerning the issue. Can't chat cause max load, can't call cause wait time is over 30 minutes. Damn thing better be what I ordered when it gets here. Last order I place with these **.

Hello Harry,

It is truly a shame to hear about the difficulties you have encountered with your recent order. When the time permits, please send your order number so we may investigate the matter further.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I ordered over $2500 in parts to build my own gaming PC for the first time and everything went fine. Up until 5 minutes after my order was placed it was canceled. I got a call from my credit card company and authorized the purchase and got an email from Newegg saying it was placed and that they received my money on Sunday June 1st. I specifically paid for faster shipping on the packages so that I could get everything on Thursday June 5th since the day before is a holiday. I got my invoice today and what do you know. They didn’t charge me for the RAM.

I called customer service 30 minutes after receiving the invoice today June 2nd and they said I have to pay for it AGAIN and for one day shipping which is an extra $30 and for rush processing so that I could get everything by Thursday even though I got the email saying that they received my money which didn’t tell me the amount or what I actually paid for so I ASSUMED they charged me for everything I ordered. First time buying through Newegg and it will be my last! The least they could’ve done is pay for the one day shipping or at least let me know that not everything that I initially ordered was purchased. I would’ve paid for the RAM that same day instead of having to pay for faster shipping.

Hello Daniel,

I do apologize for the issue you experienced with your order. We are here to provide the best service we can provide to you possible, and if you weren't satisfied then we need to look into this for you. May I ask you send us a private message with your order information so we can explore your options?

Original review: July 2, 2018

I ordered 4 components for my new computer from Newegg. The box arrived 7 days later as expected and unexpectedly with only one of the four items, and no packing slip. The shipping confirmation email had listed all four items under the same tracking number but they clearly didn't pack all four items. Customer service submitted a lost items request and got the 3 missing items shipped. Seven days later the box arrives; inside is a packing slip listing the three items and ONLY TWO of those items are in the box. At that point I just ordered the missing item from Amazon because at least they ship what they say they're going to ship. Newegg’s customer service was slow as usual and this time required me to take pictures of the items before submitting a claim. I've asked for a refund but even if the lost item claim goes through and they end up giving me a refund for the item they NEVER EVEN SHIPPED.

I'll still not be doing business with them again. I found them untrustworthy, unhelpful, and uninterested in providing good, timely, customer service. They could have expedited the second shipment and had a follow-up email to confirm I received all the items. That way if I hadn't It'd be easier for me to get the problem resolved. Instead my computer build was pushed back 9 days because Newegg couldn't ship what they promised. My recommendation is to take pictures as you un-box since they won't trust you otherwise. What kind of company can't confirm if they did or didn't include all the items in a shipment? Not one I trust with my money.

Hello Cheri,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you had with your. Rest assured we are here to assist you the absolute best we can. May I ask that you send us a private message with your order information so that we may further look into this for you?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 29, 2018

Ordered a couple of things on their website which then redirected me to make a Paypal payment, which I did but now their system is showing that I have no purchase history. What the? Spend 90 minutes waiting for them to respond using their 'online chat' system. Representative promised to get back to me, 48 hours later I've heard nothing. Called them on their support number. That rep said she can't find a payment from me and did not provide any solution. Sent an email to ** which is associated with Newegg Inc and did not receive a reply. No one at Newegg seems to be able to help me. Worst online purchase experience I've ever had.

Hey Robert,

I am very sorry to hear about this and I would be happy to assist. Please send me a private message with your information and please provide me with the email tied to your Paypal. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 28, 2018

Ordered $650 dollars worth of computer equipment from Newegg business, says it was delivered, never received anything. Filed a claim on 6/14, says it will take 7- 10 business days. 11th business day goes by, no response, no update, nothing. Contact customer support and they tell me they're waiting on a police report because it's over $500 dollars before they can do anything. Do they want me to lie to the police? I don't even know if it was stolen or not. The only thing I do know is I ordered something and I didn't get it. If this is how they treat business customers, I would hate to see how they treat regular customers. DO NOT SHOP HERE.

Hello There.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us a private message with your sales order information and we will look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 27, 2018

RIPPED OFF. I bought two computer chairs as gifts for family in another state. I entered the shipping address online as well as my billing address, which is different. Without reason, Newegg substituted my PayPal home address and shipped the chairs to me. They were badly packed, barely taped; and partially burst at the seams. When contacted, Newegg refused to ship them to the address I originally gave with the online order. It cost me almost as much as the price of one chair to re-ship them. I've gone back and forth with so-called customer service and been offered only $10 for shipping. I paid UPS more $100. I'm totally disgusted.

Hi there, Tiger!

I'm extremely sorry to hear about the experience that you have encountered while purchasing these chairs from our web site. Please allow me to take a second look into this for you. When the time permits, please send us a private message with your order details. I look forward to hearing from you!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 23, 2018

I ordered most of a new computer from them as parts only to find that the motherboard was DOA (concluded this after consultation with the manufacturer's tech support). When I called them to arrange the return they said they would have to wait until they received performed their own analysis. Then they would mail out a replacement and that the wait was because I hadn't created an account when I ordered even though at checkout it never mentions such a consequence. They also refused to extend the warranty on the other parts whose functionality I couldn't verify because the motherboard was nonfunctional (again by the manufacturer's own assessment). So I now have a CPU and RAM that I cant verify work properly but have no warranty on.

After this experience I will never use this site again despite have built multiple 1000+ dollar desktops through them for myself and friends and family. I will now steer all business I can away from them to Amazon which may cost you 10-20 dollars more on the components but you will have a refund on a DOA within hours of the claim rather than weeks..

Hello Nathaniel,

I sincerely apologize to hear about the trouble you have encountered in attempting to process a return for your DOA motherboard. Please know that your concerns regarding this matter have been forwarded to our Management Team for further review and consideration. I will be sure that your feedback is assessed thoroughly. Feel free to send us a private message if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 22, 2018

I bought a monitor several months ago with a couple of dead pixels. Newegg sent me a new monitor without any issues. All was fine for the first few months. As of yesterday, this new monitor has a solid red line running straight down the left side of the screen. I have requested Newegg to issue me store credit or a refund. The best they can offer me is 50% of the original amount in store credit. This is absolutely unacceptable for a monitor that costs $700. I am very disappointed in their customer service. I will never buy from Newegg again or recommend anyone to the company. Many other competitors would have made this right by offering 100% refund to the original payment method.

Hello Aaro,

I am truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you have encountered with the monitor. When the time permits, please send us a private message with your order number so we may investigate the matter further.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 21, 2018

Newegg itself is a very good company, nice customer service and fast in fulfilling orders. But the marketplace is terrible. Customer service TRIES to be helpful but has no control over the transactions and cannot really help you. Sellers know that and take advantage of you. They pretend they are selling brand new items but they send you used and refurbished items with fake labels. When they do, you are on your own for a long time and customer service just emails the seller and you are at the mercy of the con people taking advantage of your money. It will be a great marketplace if they control the transactions like Amazon.

Hey there Reza,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience on this and I would be happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with your order information. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 20, 2018

Ordered some boogie boards for my children. Order arrived 2 weeks late. One board wrong size and color, other damaged to due very poor packaging. Returned at my own expense due to Newegg not being able to provide a return label for some unknown reason. Still waiting for refund and check for shipping cost. 5 weeks now. No resolution. BUYER BEWARE.

Hi there, Joe!

I deeply apologize for any issues that you may have encountered while using our web site. I would love to take a look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your order number.

Thank you!

Ernie [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 19, 2018

I purchased a HP Desktop computer Elite Slice X9U63UT on 6/14/2018 from Newegg. The PC arrived and software was installed by our IT contractor. The PC went "Blue Screen" and failed to function twice during the software installation, the second time it was unrecoverable. The IT contractor had 3+ hours into the installation and all of that time must now be duplicated (twice the installation time and cost) on another PC. THESE PEOPLE PEDDLE FAULTY PRODUCTS! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM NEWEGG!

Hi there, James!

I deeply apologize for any issues that this item may have caused you. This was certainly not our intention for you. When the time permits, please send us a private message with your order details. I look forward to hear from you! Thank you.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered a bunch of PC parts to build my very first PC. I was going to use Amazon but I figured since Newegg specialized in electronics and PC parts that I would be better off using them. Big mistake. I should have checked their reviews online first. My order is two weeks late for a shipment that was supposed to be 2-5 business days. It took so long that it spilled into a national holiday and will be delayed even further. Don't make my mistake. Check online first and don't use Newegg. Just go with Amazon for a far more professional experience.

Hello Wajih,

Rudy [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 16, 2018

I have been a Newegg premier member for 3 years. During that time their website gets worse and worse. Seems like I am always having to call them because of pricing errors, shipping charge errors or some other problem where my 5 minute online shopping trip turns into hours on the phone. Today my shopping cart shows all items are free shipping, but then when going to the payment page - shipping charges are there. After nearly 2 hours with their PREMIER member special customer service they admit the shopping cart shows the total shipping charges are zero but one of the items should not show free shipping and that is why the payment page shows shipping. I was ready to put in an order for 7 items totaling almost $600. But they could not help me. After 3 years and spending a lot of money there - I will stick with AMAZON and B&H PHOTO from now on.

Hello Steve,

I'm so sorry to hear about your shopping experience. I would like to assist you with your order. Please send us a private message and I will look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Received a computer that was inferior (Newegg tried to pull one over on me). Took some time to get a return approved (about 3 phone calls and one chat). Has been 4 weeks since I sent it back and I still have not received a refund. Had to contact customer service 4 more times to get an update and now they say it will take another few business days (despite being 5 days longer than their longest potential for returns, especially considering this was entirely their fault).

Hello Thomas.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us a private response with your sales order information and I will look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon.

Rudy [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 15, 2018

Newegg used to be my favorite electronics store 5 years ago. They have turned a complete 180. Customer service, responses, returns, products have all been issues lately. They are just a slum Amazon.com now. I am done. I have spent thousands and would never recommend them to anyone now. Spend more buy it from anyone else! My latest issue is an attempt to return a brand new phone for the wrong carrier, instantly denied the return request. Your loss Newegg. You'll never get a penny from me again.

Hey there Adam,

I am very sorry to hear this and would be happy to assist. Please send a private with your information and I would be happy to assist.

Nicholas [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 14, 2018

Ordered a 40V LBX2040 battery for my Black and Decker weed eater. Got a LBXR20 replacement battery that has completely different dimensions and it will not fit me weed eater. It's a good inch shorter so the battery's connections won't engage before the latch engages. Contacted Newegg and told them the battery won't fit and I'm getting the runaround. Have a funny feeling I'm out $50. I would not recommend doing business with them. I wish I would have read the complaints on Newegg first.

Updated on 07/09/2018: Bought batteries that were advertised as a replacement to Black and Decker LBX2040 batteries. The batteries I got were not a replacement but were totally different batteries. After multiple attempts to correct the issue and get a refund, they finally issued me an RMA. I sent the batteries back in the original box with 100% of the original packing. I sent it "signature required". They got the package, signed for it, but I never got a refund. I'm out $50 for the batteries plus the $14 for the return shipping and have nothing to show for it. I wish I would read the reviews on Newegg before I bought anything from them. They should not be allowed to do business.

Hello Ed,

I am sorry for the issues you had with your order. May I have you send us a private message with your order information so I may further look into this for you?

Louis [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 13, 2018

I ordered a $40 SanDisk 128gb MicroSDXC and Newegg instead sent me a $5 SanDisk 8gb USB. They issued an RMA but were unwilling to sent me a partial refund (deducting the cost of the wrong item and shipping), and after a lengthy waiting period, I have to have the item returned by June 23rd, or I'm simply stuck with a piece of garbage. Newegg has fallen far from their previous level of customer service (and, accordingly, satisfaction as you can see on this website) and is not to be regarded by their prior reputation.

Perhaps Newegg has gone through a change of leadership, or they've simply decided to cash in on their reputations and their biased on-site review system. Perhaps they've adopted a new strategy of bait-and-switch marketing, in which they so generously provide the customer with a cheaper, overstocked alternative for the same price, hoping that the customer isn't willing to jump through the hoops required to get the wrong item. I can no longer recommend Newegg to anyone. They cannot perform even the simplest, clearest transactions with competence.

Hello Joshua,

I am so sorry about any issues you had with your order. I would like to inform you at this time that I have went ahead and refunded you for the whole order amount. There won't be a need for you to send the item back to us as I have refunded you for the order. If there's anything else I can help with please let me know.

Louis [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 12, 2018

Trying to save $20 I made the BIG MISTAKE of ordering a Ring Doorbell from Newegg instead of Prime. A week later they claimed it was delivered so I checked the tracking number and they shipped it to someone else. Accidents happen, I get it, but when I called to get a refund, they said that they don't have the money, some guy in New York, the seller, does and they had to file a claim. The earliest I might get my money back was another two weeks. So I talked to a supervisor and sure enough, she said, "You agreed to these terms when you placed your order." No one reads the fine print and now I know why I only buy through Amazon Prime even if it costs an extra $20.

Hi Thomas,

I am truly sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with attempting to resolve this matter, as I completely understand your concern to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please send us a private message with your order number or associated email address at your earliest convenience, so we may investigate this further.

Liam [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 10, 2018

After 5 phones calls and month, still no refund. Absolute worse online experience ever. I have been trying to get a refund on my purchase and have called 5 times and am always told the same thing, wait 2-5 days. Finally spoke to a supervisor and he was very nice but 5 days later, nothing has changed. He said he was sending me an e-mail as we spoke so I could have direct contact with him and 5 days later, still have not received it.

Hello Rush,

I truly apologize for any difficulties you have experienced in receiving your refund. Please send us a private message with your personal order details so we may investigate the matter further.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 8, 2018

After 5 phones calls and 1.5 months, still no refund. Absolute worse online experience ever. I have been trying to get a refund on my purchase and have called 5 times and am always told the same thing, wait 2-5 days. Finally spoke to a supervisor and he was very nice but 5 days later, nothing has changed. He said he was sending me an e-mail as we spoke so I could have direct contact with him and 5 days later, still have not received it.

Hello Julie,

I am truly sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with receiving your refund. That definitely does not sound good! When the time permits, please send us a private message with your order details so we may investigate the matter further.

Liam [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 7, 2018

I purchased a rifle scope from Newegg. I paid Newegg for the item. I requested a cancellation from Newegg, not acknowledged. I received the item and requested a return from Newegg. I got an acknowledgment and OK to return from Newegg with address to return item to. I returned item to Newegg at the Newegg address at my cost. Newegg acknowledged receiving item and refund would be given. Refund not received. Newegg would not acknowledge refund. Said vendor owed refund. Vendor said item never received from Newegg, so no refund. I ask PayPal to refund for reasons above and showed proof. PayPal refunded me. Now Newegg has disabled my account.

Hello there,

I am very sorry to hear about this and I would be more than happy to assist on this. Please send a private message with your order information. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Nicholas [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 3, 2018

Got a brand new MSI laptop last March. Within a month it got broke. Their stupid ** policy won't refund my money. MSI finally done with serving refunded my money back (start of April). But they only refund it to Newegg. This is the 3rd month, the idiots still didn't my money back. PLEASE DON'T USE THE SITE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Hello Jerin,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your refund. I see currently our accounting department is working on resolving this matter for you as soon as possible. If you do have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a private message.

Louis [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 26, 2018

Long story short, I mistyped my personal info when checking out w/ Newegg buying a paper shredder with a gift card and personal credit card. It took them two days to catch the mistype, they locked my account and never refunded the gift card balance. It took calling them to unlock my account. During a chat session which I saved, the rep said, "Wait two days for the balance to return to the GC." Never did. Called them, same thing, the rep says, "Wait two days." Nothing. I've never seen a company like this where they lock out customers then steal their gift cards. I will never attempt to buy anything from them ever again. Most legit companies would have caught the order mistype before submitting it. Not Newegg. How can you trust a company like this? Uploaded proof. Verified Buy and this really did happen.

Hello there Todd,

I am very sorry to hear this however no funds have been taken from this order. It was voided, you may be seeing a pending charge which will take 3-5 business days to fall off. Please contact your care issuer on this issue.

If you do require further assistance then please let me know.

Nicholas [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 26, 2018 I supposedly found an air conditioner to purchase "Tosot TWAC05-C116RE4 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner - 12.4 EER - White. Newegg.com - ECO Express

VISIT SITE. $33.99+$7.99 shipping. No tax". However, I click the link to buy it and it's not even an air conditioner! This is what the item actually is... Tenda 7dBi High-gain Directional Antenna. I'm glad I always read reviews first. No thanks Newegg.com, get your act together!

Hey there Malinda,

Sorry to hear about this issue however we do not put up the google ads that you showed. These ads are put up by google and their system, we do apologize however for this issue. If you do require further assistance then please send a private message.

Newegg.com Company Information