Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.61/5
Based on 1,026 ratings submitted in the last year

977 Newegg.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

I ordered a small drink refrigerator for the office. Our receptionist declined the delivery because they would not bring it to our floor in the building. I had to call and have them redeliver. I had the item in my hands two days later. They were super responsive. Will use them again based on this customer service.

Hello Lora,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. I am happy we were able to accommodate you and make your shopping experience as effortless as possible. That is what we strive to do.

If you need further assistance and have additional questions, or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: April 12, 2019

So I wanted to buy some parts on Newegg, and to be smart I wanted to do some research on them before buying them. I did not want to just read the user reviews and then blindly make a decision based on that. So I found a motherboard that interested me (ASUS TUF B350M-Plus Gaming), and wanted to try the Ryzen 5 2400G CPU with it for the onboard Vega Graphics. I did see one review about this, but that did not matter because ASUS told me that if the part number on the sticker on the actual motherboard had the last 4 digits of 3203 or higher, that it would work out-of-box with the Ryzen 5 2400G CPU. My daughter had just bought this motherboard from Fry's, and it did in fact have 3803 as the last 4 digits of that number. However, that number could be different based on when Newegg received shipment, or when Newegg distributors received shipment.

So I wanted to be safe and ask them if they could check that for me. Well NONE of them, not Newegg, and not the distributors wanted to cooperate with me. They all told me they did not have access to the product, that it is shipped directly from ASUS distribution centers to the consumers. ASUS completely negated that statement though, saying the distributors buy stock at various times during the cycle of a product and keep them in a warehouse for shipment. Because this motherboard was manufactured in 2017/2018, there is no telling what the part number would be.

When we buy products from Newegg, or their distributors, we get a box that says Newegg on it with either a Newegg mailing address, or one of the distributor's addresses, not an ASUS box, and not an ASUS address. If that number isn't at least 3203, then the motherboard will not boot, and will require RMA, and or a "Boot Kit" from AMD. So I did not buy this motherboard, and chose to get the newer version of the motherboard, which is essentially the exact same thing, but newer (ASUS TUF B450M-Plus Gaming), which comes with Ryzen 5 2400G support out-of-box.

So to sum up this review, and not be super critical of Newegg, because they are a good company. I am just suggesting that they should list actual part numbers for all products, and not just a model phrase EG: ASUS TUF B350M-Plus Gaming (which is NOT a part number). If they just had actual part numbers, people could do thorough research before buying and avoid RMA!

Here is the link to the part: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6ZP6FJ2509&Description=asus%20tuf%20b350m-plus%20gaming&cm_re=asus_tuf_b350m-plus_gaming-_-13-119-030-_-Product. Notice in the description it has support for the Ryzen CPU I was asking about? But they don't tell you that the BIOS revision has to be at least 3203, and they don't tell you that if it isn't already that number or higher, that the board will NOT boot! I'm still giving 4 Stars to Newegg, to be fair, because they are a good company, and this problem isn't entirely on their shoulders. The distributors and ASUS should be providing consumers with actual part numbers!

Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had and the issues you had encountered with this motherboard. I am however pleased to hear that you did receive the response you were looking for in the end. Should you have any more concerns or feedback please send us a private message.

Hutch [Newegg Support]

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

We were about to cancel our order due to the negative reviews of Newegg. Our experience was the best. Items arrived in just 7 days. Free shipping, packaging from manufacturer intact and no hassle. The price was the best in the market. (Other sellers asking almost twice as much for.) Item: 2 sewing machines of top quality!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Found an amazing deal on the red KitchenAid mixer on Newegg. Usually sells for $220 +++. It was priced the same as the white mixer and Brand new NOT refurbished. I was concerned based on others reviews so I reached out to chat with their customer service! As stated there was a long queue (I was 38) but as I watched it count down into the 20 ’s, all the sudden I was connected to a customer rep. My product shipped the next business day and was delivered in 2 days! And it is brand new and perfect. Hope they keep up the good work!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I ordered this laptop on a Sunday night and picked it up at my local FedEx office (I didn't trust FedEx delivery to deliver to my house) the following Wed. afternoon. After reading some of these reviews I was concerned but I am very satisfied with my Newegg experience and this is my first Acer laptop and so far so good. Item was factory new in Acer packaging.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newegg.com?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 16, 2019

Newegg purports to be a safe website, but the reality is that they are paranoid. I have had my account closed in the past and HAD NEWEGG SHIP PARTS TO THE WRONG ADDRESS W/ NO REFUND. If you can figure out any way to find computer parts elsewhere, DO IT. I regret spending a cent with these clowns. Utterly unprofessional.

Hello Bob,

I truly apologize if the account verification and safety regulations we have in place have caused any inconveniences with your recent Newegg experiences. I would greatly appreciate the chance to review your account details so that I can determine what preventive measures we can take to help increase your account accessibility. When time permits, please send us a private message containing the email address associated with your Newegg account.

Lindsay [Newegg Support]

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 12, 2019

March 1st I ordered a refurbished computer. March 7th I received a badly retaped box with all my components kinda crammed in helter skelter like trash. The keyboard that came with was warped and bent with the corner nearly snapped off. The lettering was worn away on several keys and there was FOOD IN BETWEEN THE KEYS. All the screws were missing as well as the mouse that it was supposed to come with. The sound card never worked.

I immediately called into customer service. Couldn't get anyone to speak English because I'm hard of hearing, asked for a callback, didn't receive one after a few days so I called again... And again. And again. And again. Finally I'm told yesterday - "You're outside of warranty. We can't help you" and am hung up on. I message my mobo manufacturer on Twitter and suddenly Newegg is in my business again telling me to PM them for help... So I do. I get two automated replies and zero response back. This was my first computer ever. I've been homeless and saved up for over a year and finally got back on my feet only for the world to really show me what I was worth again. This was my birthday present to myself and I've cried more than I've actually used this.

Hello Mickie,

I am truly sorry to hear that you have felt a lack of communication from our end and I can assure you that we are eager to dive further into the details to review your first points of contact. I have located your order number and I will be reaching out to you privately after I complete the appropriate research.

Respectfully,

Lindsay [Newegg Support]

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 5, 2019

I was excited to find an item I had been looking for. Most places were out of stock. It was stated in my confirmation email "Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 1 business day"... I ordered on June 30th, the order just now finished being processed... It's now July 5th. And now that the order has been processed and my credit card has been charged, the price has gone down on the item. Guess I should've waited. :(

Hello Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied shopping with us. I'd like to look further into this pricing issue with your order. Please send us a private message with your order information so we can double check on this matter for you.

Louis [Newegg Support]

Original review: July 3, 2019

I never have a problem with anything I've ordered from this site. This experience was no different. :) My go-to for anything to do with computers and/or gaming PC needs. I ordered a prebuilt CyberPowerPC gaming PC that was an open box product. Everything was perfect!

Newegg.com response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Jen! We truly appreciate your kind words and positive feedback.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I bought a pool on Sunday and paid 2 days of delivery and yet it was not even shipped, just shows processing. If I paid 2 days delivery and bought it on Sunday, I expected it to have been shipped yesterday and delivered on Wednesday.

Hello Sara,

I am so sorry to hear about your order and the troubles you've been through. Please send us a private message with your order information so that we can further look into this for you.

Original review: July 2, 2019

Bad Egg and Bit Shop USA! I ordered an item from Walmart.com that these guys fulfilled on behalf of Walmart. The Zink Printer is advertised as being able to print pictures for photo booths and labels. After receiving the printer in timely fashion, I noted that there was only 1/2 paper that came with it. Upon researching the 2" paper I needed for printing from my photo booth, is not even available anywhere. So obviously I do not need the item, and want to send it back. They are trying to charge me shipping and 20% restocking fee, when it is truly them and Walmart that falsely advertise this item as being able to print photos, when indeed it cannot without the correct paper! Horrible companies praying on innocent consumers!!!!

Hello Brandi,

I am sorry to hear about your order from Walmart and for any trouble you had with them. Can you send us a private message with your order information and email address so we can try and look further into this for you?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 1, 2019

Long Story Short, Ordered a Switch. Was bad. Was given an RMA and shipping label. Sent it back. 2 Weeks Later the USPS tried to charge me to deliver same switch back. Checked Tracking History and found that delivery was refused and return to sender. 2 days later email stating that they still have not received the item back and copied the correct tracking number. I replied, "You refused delivery, not my problem, refund me!" Still no refund!

Hi Roy,

I am sorry for any trouble you had with your return. I'd like to look further into this for you and ask you please send us a private message with your order information and name.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 27, 2019

Updated on 07/02/2019: See previous review under my name for backstory. Now I've been contacted TWICE on this site, despite having given them my telephone number, and yet they seem to be unable to do ANYTHING other than run the clock out on when I can return this useless computer. "Which of the power cords will fit your computer?" Ummm - look at your records on what I bought, and try sending the matching cord, since that's how I would have to look it up. "I can't just SEND one to you." Already challenged purchase through credit card. Credit card response was in less than 24 hours.

Original Review: Ordered a Chromebook; received it 5 business days later. It wouldn't charge, so I called the (Acer) helpline, who decided it was the power cord and they would send another. A week later after no word, I called Newegg, who could care less ("Send back the computer, after we receive it and process the return, we will send you a replacement." So what if it will be a month since you ordered it before you get a maybe working computer!) So I called Acer back, yup, it was ordered on the 21st, it was shipped on the 25th, and you should get it on the 1st. That might fix the problem -- or not. In this day and age, I could have had a computer BUILT for me in less time than it took to go through the hassles of dealing with both of these companies. Do yourself a favor, and stay away from both of these companies.

Hi Sandra,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you had with your laptop. If you're still in need of assistance please send us a private message with your order information so I can double check on that for you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 22, 2019

I paid $15.99 for a Phone holder / charger. It will not fit in my Corvette. I was going to return it but 1) The e mail I got regarding sending it back said that I paid $13.59 plus the dreaded "restocking" fee of $2.40 which is a big con. 2) So I'd pay $5 to send it back + $2.40 "restocking" fee and I'd be out $7.50 so I'd get back $6.09 based on your ridiculous $13.59 price that you claimed I paid which I didn't!! So I'd end up with a $6.09 refund or maybe less!! 3) Another scam. I've dealt with your company before with no problems but after this I will NOT order anything else or recommend you. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Hello Paul,

I apologize for the unsatisfactory experience with your recent order. I would like to look into it further to see if I can assist further with this situation. When time permits, send me a private response with your sales order number.

I will await your reply.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 21, 2019

Thought I would give Newegg a try by purchasing a small USB switch. The affiliate company that sent the product was Corn Electronics. In summary, I was sent the incorrect product. I contacted Newegg to get a corrected replacement. Again, I was sent the second incorrect part. All the time I am being contacted by Corn requesting pictures of the items and the shipping boxes. At this point the experiment was over and I just wanted a full refund. Then Newegg charges me a restocking fee. Two online chats, two Phone calls, and two emails later I still have not been refunded the restocking fee. This process has almost taken a month so far. Their customer service has offered many promises and platitudes, without performance. You can expect the same. A terrible company that has completely lost control of its process. Save the headache and purchase from the big "A".

Hello Robert,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your recent order. I would like to look into this further on your behalf. When time permits, send a private message with your sales order information.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 14, 2019

I ordered a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon on Wednesday for a friend which had a flight on Sunday. The Newegg estimated delivery is on Friday when I clicked on the 2 day shipping via UPS for 78 USD. Even then, I checked on the website that the processing time will take 1-3 days which is not included in the delivery estimate. I will take my chances on a 1 day processing time and the fact UPS can deliver on Saturday. I can only guess that since I put the zip code before getting the shipping estimate, Newegg was brave enough to say delivered on Friday by having information on where the product is being shipped from.

Apparently after the order process was finished by Thursday, the tracking number shows that my product will come on Monday. Instead of being shipped anywhere close to California, it is being shipped from Maryland. It might be either Newegg or Klick Online’s data management fault of where their products are, but let’s just say there is a missing link in the logistics process which costed me 78 dollars.

Hello Radian,

My apologies, I am having trouble understanding your inquiry. When time permits, may I have you provide additional details pertaining to the matter you require assistance with along with your sales order information in a private response?

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 13, 2019

Beware when you order from Newegg, especially if you are paying for overnight shipping. The order screen will tell you it ships that day, however buried in their terms they require 1 to 2 business days for "processing". You may not receive your purchase for four to five days, even though you paid for overnight shipping. My desktop as many others came damaged, wires were pulled from the boards during shipping and one wire was cut to short and wasn't even connected. The manufacturer said it would take up to 14 days to get repaired and sent back, and I'm certainly not dealing with the yahoos at Newegg.

The customer service department lies. After complaining about my shipping they said they would have the warehouse use weekend delivery. Of course that didn't happen, they just put you on hold forever while they pretend to be helping. Do yourself a favor and purchase your systems locally. If it's damaged you can easily take it back for another one, buying online will cause huge delays and customer service issues. Never again will I deal with Newegg.

Hello Rich,

Sorry to hear that your desktop arrived damaged. If you would like I can assist with a replacement. It would certainly be faster than 14 days, and instead of repairing it we would send you a new one. If this sounds like something you would like to take advantage of, send me a private response with your sales order information and I will get the return started for you.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 5, 2019

Worst experience I've ever had purchasing an item online in my entire life. I purchased a PSN gift card email delivery. Days had gone by and each day I would contact support and they would say the same thing that it is being verified. Then there was a hold on the order and they told me to contact the phone number so I did. The agent told me all was verified on my end. This was in the morning around 11 AM. Then hours later at 10:25 pm I still haven't received my order. Support is bad and delivery time is terrible, shop Amazon instead.

Hello John,

I am sorry to hear that there were issues with your recent order. I would like to look into this further for you. When you have a minute, send me a private response with your sales order information.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Bought a robot vacuum cleaner through Newegg but the package never arrived. The first time I ordered and it didn't arrive I complained to them and they resent the package. Strangely, the second time that they send the package I never saw it either. The strange thing is that we checked the front door within a few hours of the time I received a delivery notice email from them. I complained again that I didn't receive my package but this time it took them a very long time to review my complaint and get back to me.

I had to call them multiple times, and then I was directed to Fedex to talk to them and they again referred me back to Newegg. After a couple of more times of contacting Newegg I received an email saying, “Sorry we have reviewed your request but we cannot do anything about this.” They were not even willing to file a police complaint on my side. The thing is that I have been doing online shopping at my current address for a very long time (on Amazon especially) and I have not had a single theft issue on any of them. The fact that my package was supposedly delivered two times and each time it could not be found only within a few hours tells me there is some bigger issue at play. Seeing the other reviews with similar problems tell me that I should have stayed away from the beginning.

Hello R,

I am shocked and saddened to hear you did not receive the second of the 2 vacuum cleaner that was sent to you. I would like to look into this further on your behalf. When time permits, please send a private response with your sales order information.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Warning! Do not buy open box items on Newegg! Buy used electronics on eBay instead! Customer service can't tell you what is included with whatever you are purchasing! Reputable eBay sellers will tell you every detail about what you are purchasing! I bought an open box MSI Performance Gaming B350M Gaming Pro motherboard off of Newegg, and on top of not including the motherboard IO shield (motherboard back plate), it also did not include the AM4 heatsink retention bracket, which is supposedly nothing more than an accessory according to Newegg's open box policy! According to them it is a nicety that is not required to use the motherboard! Order # **.

Hello Matthew,

Sorry to hear that there were accessories missing from your package. I would love to look into this further for you. When time permits, simply send me a private response with your sales order number. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I purchased a set of 3 fans, a vacuum, 3 individual fans and a monitor for my husband. Everything shipped very quickly, but only 1 item was received. NEWEGG requested a return to sender to UPS on May 30th. UPS clearly stated Newegg requested all items in transit to be returned to them. I got NO email at all telling me Newegg was recalling all packages and canceling the orders. NONE. I called customer service around 4:30pm May 31st. The woman instantly replies, "Well you requested the return and cancellations." I reply, "No I did not, where is your proof of this? I have been waiting for FedEx all day. Only to find out just before I called, Newegg recalled the packages." So I get told, "Oh she doesn't know why the orders were cancelled," I get put on hold.

She comes back and says the items were all damaged and UPS chose to return them to Newegg. BUT BUT...the tracking clearly says Newegg requested all parcels returned to them. So I ask when I will be refunded. She responds with, "When we get the items back from the shipper." However Newegg received the items back that morning of May 31st. At 11:16 am of May 31st ** signed for the packages. Yet I was not refunded. Newegg keeps saying, "Oh you have even refunded, wait 5 to 13 days." However PayPal and my credit card both do not see any refund pending or initiated at all. Luckily I paid with my credit card and will be disputing all charges, if not refunded this week. Worst customer service ever. Use Amazon and save yourself the headache.

Hey Carol,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your recent order. I would love to look into this further and make sure you are taken care of. Please send me a private response with your sales order information.

Kindly

Original review: June 2, 2019

Hello everyone. So I found a great deal on Newegg for a 55 inch OLED HDTV (OLED55E8PUA) for $1,349.00. I figured I would try Newegg out since I have never purchased anything from here before. The seller on the Newegg site was Gameliquidations. The purchase was made on May 09, 2019 and I was quite happy with making the purchase at the time. This quickly changed.

The first problem that occurred is after a week FedEx says that a shipping label was created and package was supposed to ship from NJ. After several phone calls to Gameliquidations they finally shipped the product from their Florida warehouse since they claim their NJ warehouse is out of stock. I was at least happy that it has shipped and awaiting the product. Few days passed and saw the shipment was at my local delivery carrier. It was supposed to be at my house on the May 23rd but it was day past the delivery date so I decided to called FedEx. First they claimed that they could not find any drivers and it would be delivered in the morning. Morning came and no package. Decided to call them back and they told me to go to the office. I went to the office physically, they said one of the drivers forgot to scan the package and they will call me back once the trucks are back.

Next day and no calls, decided to call again and was told to go back to the FedEx place. Waited for them to search the trucks and still no package. At this point I was fed up with the whole process. My time was completely wasted so decided to ask for a refund. Contacted Newegg about a refund, they emailed the seller. Seller responded that they created a FedEx claim. Ever since I requested a refund a week ago I am still to this day contacting Newegg and begging for my money. I should not have to be the victim where I have to beg Newegg for them to beg the seller. I should of been refunded immediately and then Newegg keeps engaging with the seller to get their money back. Overall I had a horrible experience and would not recommend purchasing from this site.

Hello Mark,

Sorry to hear about your horrible shopping experience. I would love to look into this further. Please send me a private response with your sales order information. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: June 1, 2019

I joined the Newegg "Premier" program to get the 3 day shipping on a laptop I needed asap. The laptop had an add-on of a free mouse, which was shipped separately with the 3 day shipping as well. Although I selected 3 day shipping on the laptop, Newegg shipped it UPS ground. I contacted customer service and at first was told it was the fault of UPS that it would be delayed, which is not true. I contacted customer service again to let them know Newegg incorrectly shipped it UPS ground instead of 3-day select. They kept ignoring this fact, and tried to blame the carrier and say that delivery dates are just estimates. I was told UPS ground packages arrive in 1-5 business days so it should be suitable for my needs. Excuse me? 4 day shipping and 5 day shipping is NOT suitable for my needs when I paid for their program to get 3 day business shipping.

The customer service rep would not admit it was shipped with the wrong shipping selection. They offered once the package did not arrive on time I could contact them again for a 10 dollar gift card. Why would I want to buy anything from a company whose service reps cannot admit to any mistake made by the company? And guess what, the package didn't arrive. It isn't even scheduled to arrive on the 4th day. I would not buy from this company. Amazon is where to go if you want ACTUAL RELIABLE TRUSTWORTHY shipping as ordered and appropriate customer service.

Hello Lauren,

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have had with your order and the shipping method that was chosen for it. I'd like to further look into this for you and ask you please send us a private message with your order information so we may investigate this.

Louis [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 22, 2019

Don’t pay for expedited shipping because you won’t get it by the day that the site tells you you’ll get it. I won’t be ordering from them again. They really should focus more on customer service as they failed to provide that.

Hello Dana,

Sorry to hear there were issues with your recent order with us. I would love to hear more and possibly look into this further. When time permits, send me a private response with your sales order information.

I will await your response.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 20, 2019

Long Lead Times and Backwards Customer Service Managers. Ordered a package to come next day air UPS. I placed an order on a Thursday afternoon thinking I'd get the package Friday as that is what the website showed me at checkout. Instead it didn't ship until Friday, because it's hidden in their FAQs that they need 24 hours to pick an order and get it packaged for shipping, and I couldn't get the package on Saturday because I didn't pay for the weekend delivery option. Customer service is helpful and friendly, but the customer service managers and leading this company down a path of losing customers. If you have/use Amazon buy from there. Use Newegg for research and then buy the same items from Amazon at the same price and then get free 2 day and weekend delivery with Prime.

Hello B.

Sorry to hear there were issues with your order. I would love to look into this further. When time permits, send me a private response with your sales information included.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 16, 2019

Outrageous Customer Service - Received an refurbished item from your site (Apple iWatch). Contacted Customer Service to let them know if was damaged. The response was "maybe you should learn about refurbished items before you purchase them" So not only is your customer service agent horribly rude but your site is inaccurate and deceiving to the point where I not have to go through jumps and hoops to return an item I had no idea would have physical damage.

For your reference The ONLY thing list under the item for refurbished is "This means the product was tested and repaired as required to meet the standards of the refurbished, which may or may not be the original manufacturer. Any exceptions to the condition of the item outside the manufacturer’s information should be provided in the listing, up to and including warranty details." This states NOTHING about the items being physically damaged. But miraculously your agent had another clause up her sleeve and told me "well we can't list everything on the site, it's too much detail". The customer service agent I chatted with was Kayla, I have screenshots and I will also be reporting this to the BBB. This is unethical and very deceiving.

Hello Vickie,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your recent purchase. I would like to look into this further. When time permits, send me a private response with your sales order information, and the screenshots of your conversation with the previous agent if possible.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 7, 2019

I bought a Newegg gift card from a reputable seller on eBay for $99, valued at $119. I checked the balance when I received it, and everything was as it should have been. What I needed to buy unfortunately went out of stock. A few weeks later, when I went to purchase my item, the gift card's balance was empty. I immediately contacted Newegg customer service, and a representative named Chelsea was able to use the gift card's info to find the order number and personal information of the thief who somehow stole it.

Her exact words were "it shows this gift card already be redeemed on 3/12 for the order **." Despite finding irrefutable proof that I did not use my gift card myself, they would not give me a store credit, even though they had the contact information of the thief who stole from me. They issued a fraud request, and that's all. I have spent thousands in the past on computer components from Newegg, but for future purchases, I will definitely be spending my money somewhere else.

Hello Brian,

I am so sorry to hear you were the victim of theft. That is horrible. If you send me a private response with your sales order information I will be happy to look into this for you.

Derek [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 6, 2019

I purchased a Creader CRP123 and the warranty has expired. I tried to contact the Creader directly to get the unit repaired and the company told me that they could not help me due to the product that I purchased was not allowed to be sold in the USA. So I could not even pay to have the unit repaired. I purchased the unit through a USA company and Newegg just walks away - no responsibility for their vendors selling products that are not supposed to be sold in the USA. I have always liked Newegg but after this, I would not recommend them to anyone. Newegg should stand behind their selected vendors.

Hello Darell,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your Creader CRP123. I would like to look into this further to see if there is more we can do. When time permits, send me a private response with the sales order number in question, and the first and last name on the order.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I ordered a projector mount on a Thursday from Newegg.com. I needed it urgently since the part I ordered from Amazon was not the right one. The website said next day delivery (Friday) but for a high premium of 50 bucks. I went ahead and did it so I don't have to mess up the installer's schedule. Now today I got an email saying that I will get the shipment on Monday. So I ended up paying 50 dollars for a product to be delivered on Monday since they don't do any work over the weekend. Amazon was spot on with their order fulfillment message for the same product (Tuesday with free shipping). Newegg.com claims was fraudulent and misleading. It does serve me right by not sticking with Amazon. The sad part is I have to now pay to ship the product back too. I am never ever going to shop outside of Amazon even if I have to pay a bit more.

Hello Anandhan,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive your package when you were expecting it. I would love to look into this further for you. Simply send me a private response with your sales order information along with a reference to this post.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I received some network cameras that were missing brackets. The description clearly states that brackets are included, but when I received the order there were no brackets. I didn't realize this until I started to install the cameras, so when I contacted Newegg they said the cameras were out of the return period, but I could contact the manufacturer in China for a warranty claim. I told the rep this wasn't a warranty claim, it's a claim of not receiving the complete product. I told the rep I didn't buy this from anyone in China, I bought it from Newegg.

I don't think their vendor relations are any of my business. The rep insisted that it was a marketplace seller that sold and shipped the product and I would have to contact them directly. The 2 companies I handle I.T. for have bought thousands of dollars worth of products from Newegg since 2004, but we won't be going back if they can't even work with me on 3 brackets they left off of my order through THEIR vendors or otherwise.

Hello Rick,

I am so sorry to hear there was an issue with your recent order missing brackets. I would love to look into this further for you. For this to happen, simply send me a private response with your sales order information.

Newegg.com Company Information