3.8/5 (728 ratings)

About Newegg.com

Newegg.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newegg.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newegg.com?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

We ordered a gaming PC and once it was delivered and set up, we realized the graphics card was not working. We contacted Newegg and they gave us the information to send it back. After they received the product, they informed us the return box was damaged and they would not fix nor replace the gaming PC. I would value your time and find a more reputable company to order from in the future. If you have any questions or want to verify this review, please call me at ** (Casey). I am currently in the process of reporting this as fraud to USA.GOV, BBB of City of Industry and the chamber of commerce. I will also look into reporting this as fraud to my credit card and let their legal team handle it as well.

Original review: June 1, 2022

I bought two things over Christmas recently (2021), both of which had a substantial Rebate incentive. I've done rebates before with no trouble and followed the instructions to the letter, so I had nothing to worry about. I submitted the rebates separately, with all requires documentation by the deadline. After about a month or so I followed up and saw that my rebates had been processed and should receive the response by March 20, 2022. I waited and waited and finally forgot all about it until recently (June 2022). So I called their 800 number to inquire and they said they mailed a response claiming I hadn't submitted a receipt for my purchases, which I know I had because I had to buy new ink for my printer since I infrequently print anything anymore. They then said that because I waited so far outside of the response window that I was no longer eligible for the rebate and there was nothing they could do.

Also, I never received the letter they claim they sent. I check my mail everyday and I've lived in the same house for 15 years. So it would seem as thought not only did they mishandle the rebate documentation I sent and presumably lost some of that documentation, but they also claim to have sent a letter that I never received to acknowledge they lost some of the documentation I sent. I will never use Newegg again. I've had trouble with them several times and this was certainly the last straw.

Hey Stu,

We are so sorry to hear of the trouble you had with the redemption of your rebate through the manufacturer. Please feel free to send us a private message so we can have a closer look into this rebate for you.

Eva [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 26, 2022

I have been a loyal customer for 20 years, but I will never bother with Newegg again. I placed ONE order for about $5,000 dollars worth of computer parts. They broke that order down into an unknown number of suborders but they "can't tell you how many orders it will be until it ships" which is very confusing, particularly since everyone asks "what's your order number?" Order number? I have no idea how many orders they made. But that's not why I'll never shop there again.

They also place a demand that certain packages be signed for in person no exceptions whatsoever not even if you sign a slip and leave it on the door. Maybe this makes sense in a big city. But my closest neighbor is more than 1/2 mile away and we just don't have package theft in this region. After contacting UPS and pleading with them to find a way for me not to be present, I was told that this requirement is made by Newegg.com which makes sense because over the past decade I've received hundreds perhaps a couple thousand packages and not once have I needed to be present for the package to be delivered. I've received wine, ammo, tobacco---you name it, it's been left on my doorstep. But not Newegg.

So basically, if I want to receive the items I purchased, I must stay at home all day waiting for the UPS truck to come. Then I have to repeat that for at least a week since they broke my order into an unknown number of packages and each day more packages seem to be sent. I have no idea which ones need the signature, because no one can tell me how many orders have been made from my one order.

So, if you have more than a week to take off work to wait for a UPS truck, then perhaps Newegg is a good fit. But I need to work to earn the money it takes to purchase goods, therefore I cannot waste a week waiting for delivery.

Also: they made NO MENTION that such a stringent requirement would be placed on the package. When I call Newegg, they can't even tell me why the requirement is placed and how many packages the signature is required on (several boxes have been left, but others have not) nor can they tell me how many orders will be made. In the end, it's a complete mess and very confusing.

It seems that they've designed a system to maximize profit and minimize risk, which is what businesses do, but most businesses also consider whether or not their policies are wildly inconvenient to their customers. However, Newegg doesn't seem to care. UPS even called Newegg with me on the line to request they drop the signature requirement, but they refused. I told them I'd take liability for anything missing, and they still refused. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS unless you think it's fun to play these kinds of games.

Hi there,

We are truly sorry to hear of the frustrations you have experienced with Newegg and your recent order. We'd be happy to further assist you with any issue you may still be experiencing. Please just email us at community@newegg.com.

Renee [Newegg Support}

Original review: May 14, 2022

Waited 2 weeks for item to arrive from Hong Kong. Received a cheap counterfeit in a ziplock baggie. Called customer service. Lady was nice enough. Though I received in mailbox I am now supposed to print a label and drive this $20 knockoff to an UPS store. Way more trouble than it's worth.

Hello Winster!

Can you please send us a private message with your order details so I can take a look into this issue for you?

Frank[Newegg support]

Original review: May 10, 2022

I ordered a hard disk. The tracking showed delivered. I was home all day. I opened the door, there is no package at the door and carrier claims they just set it down at the door and walked away. They did not ring the doorbell or even attempt to hand it to me. Either they delivered to the wrong door or the shipping driver stole the item. I contacted Newegg. They strung me along 10 full business days and then claims after a thourough investigation the carrier determined they left it sitting at the apartment door and walked away. Had they of simply knocked I would have answered and accepted the package. They now refuse to replace the item or give a refund. This was an almost $400 hard drive. They say they are not responsible with what the carrier does with the package and denied my claim. RIPOFF ALERT. FRAUD. AVOID NEWEGG.

Hi Chase,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We would definitely like to check into this further for you. Please send us a private message with your order number so we can review this order.

Natalie [Newegg Support]

Original review: May 3, 2022

I ordered 3K worth of hardware. Video card did not work. It takes 10 days to deliver because Newegg uses UPS ground and another two weeks to process according to support? Newegg does not refund or return your money. Exchange within 30 days. While I am waiting, all of my other parts are past 30 day window. The cherry on top is that video card dropped in price but I can't get my money back. Will never buy from Newegg again. No respect for client.

Hello Eugene!

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with your RMA timeframe and policy. Can you please send us a private message with your order details so I can see what's going on?

Frank[Newegg support]

Original review: May 2, 2022

I ordered a $700 graphics card in Friday, specifically paid for Express Shipping so my product would arrive Monday. Today is Monday and the item is still sitting in Newegg's warehouse. I'm not sure where they got their wires mixed up but when someone pays for next business day shipping that's what's supposed to be carried out. Customer support was ignorant and said it takes 2-3 days to process payments...if that's true then get rid of next day shipping. Obviously your company can't fulfill that promise so don't offer it. Last time I'll use them. Amazon can do same day for free and Newegg can't even do 4 days later for $20 extra. Pathetic.

Hey there!

Can you please send us a message privately so we can discuss the order processing feedback you left?

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: May 1, 2022

I preordered the new star wars game & it’s been a week after the release date and it hasn’t even shipped. So I message customer support asking why it’s taking so long. I ask for $$ for compensation for my wait. I receive $10. 4 days later still nothing so I contact them again, they tell me my order is out of stock and now I am not getting the preordered game with all its free items anymore since the game is already out. They literally do not care whatsoever. Then I get a message saying, "Oh we already gave you $10 so you’re getting the refund minus $10." Um no that $10 was for compensation for my wait and now I am going to receive my entire amount for the item I purchased. They tried to give me a gift card but I expressed the fact that I will never be shopping here again so a gift card was not going to work. Customer support is horrible, business is horrible, don’t buy anything here if you don’t wanna lose money.

Hey Kristin!

I'm sorry to hear you had some issues with your most recent pre-order with us. Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can take a look into this for you?

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: April 23, 2022

The title pretty much sums up. Newegg has zero clue what they are doing when it comes to customer service-- they come up with all kinds of status updates that do not match up when your product got issues, are slow to process requests, and eventually do not process your request and blame it on the manufacture. I have received 0 support and no final solutions. They basically behave like Craiglist. They'd outsource their customer service to some third country small shops and bots. I'm sure they will post a "sincere" follow-up request under my review, which is pretty much also bot. Do yourself a favor and avoid buying from Newegg, no matter how good a deal they might have.

Newegg.com response

Hey George! I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with us as a whole. We are always looking to improve our company and we appreciate all feedback given to us good or bad. As for our customer service, we are based out of the US Mon-Fri and we have our overseas chat team on the weekends. We would like to help change your outlook on us as a whole so we kindly ask you to message us privately so we can assist you with any and all issues you may currently have.

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: April 21, 2022

I saw a deal online for a massage gun at Newegg. Tried to buy it. Put a different delivery address since I did not want the box sitting in front of my door for 12 hrs. Put my job's address. Newegg bounced the sale. Did it again with my home address, this time it went through. Newegg does not give you a choice to ship to a different address on their web page. Asked UPS if they could deliver in a store 3 blocks from my house. They said Newegg does not allow it. Contacted Newegg several times, they blamed it on UPS. Finally, they accepted the change of delivery address. It would be sent to a UPS hub 20 miles away from my house. So much for the price deal, what I saved in the purchase I lost in time and gasoline. Newegg customer service SUCKS. Never again will I deal with them. Now I hope the thing works after all the bad complaints I've read about them.

Newegg.com response

Hey Jorge! I'm sorry to hear you had some issue with your most recent order from us. It sounds like you did end up receiving the package after a bit of run around and we apologize for that, but we do have some restrictions with the carrier. Please feel free to send us a private message with your order details if any issues comes up with the massage gun.

Frank [Newegg Support]

Original review: April 15, 2022

I purchased a refurbished desktop with an Allstate extended warranty. It's had hard drive failure from day one but we could use it by restarting 10 times a day. Since it was refurbished I thought I needed to use the Allstate protection plan. They have a 30 day window before coverage begins. Now Newegg won't take it back since it's been over 30 days and Allstate won't cover it saying it was a "preexisting Condition". Newegg has referred me to a "seller" twice and the seller claims it was not their sale. Now I have a $300 brick with a $50 extended "nothing" warranty. Pathetic service. 4+ hours of phone calls, chats, emails and no one accepts responsibility. For a small business technophile with 5 desktops and innumerable "gadgets" I will NEVER use this platform again.

Hello Darrick,

I do apologize for any trouble you had with your returns. I'd like to double-check on this matter further for you, may I ask you please send us a private message with your order and return details?

Renee [Newegg Support]

Original review: April 7, 2022

Ordered $1,405.64 of various server parts. Of course it was shipped in 3 separate shipments. All 3 shipments were shipped to my old address... 3 hours from where I live. Yes, it was my fault not to check that my current address was not the default address. However, it would be nice to see the shipping address on my confirmation email. Newegg.com just sends order confirmation emails with a bunch of advertisements to clutter up the important information and the shipping address was not shown at all.

The first 2 shipments arrived at my old address. Newegg.com said they could do absolutely nothing to guarantee that I would get these 2 shipments. I jumped in my vehicle and drove 3 hours 1 way. Luckily the lady at my old address was nice and had my stuff sitting safely in her home. The 3rd shipment had not left Chine yet... (I live in Colorado). I asked both Newegg.com and the seller to update the shipping address to my current address. They both declined to perform this simple little bit of help. They are still shipping $500 of RAM to my old address... 3 hours away. So I get to make another 6 hour round trip.

Newegg.com used to be a good company. I have bought lots of stuff from them over the years. Now their website is still exactly the same jumbled clutter that it was 20 years ago. Leading to things like shipping to an old address. They also work with so many 3rd party sellers that any communication is just mass confusion. Some of the 3rd party sellers are genuinely good sellers... but many are partial or complete scam artists. And both Newegg.com and the 3rd party sellers love to blame any problem on the other party. Turning into a trash company.

Hi Jerome,

I am so sorry to hear about this matter regarding your orders. I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and we definitely would like to further investigate these orders for you. Please send us a message with your order details so we can further assist.

Natalie [Newegg Support]

Original review: April 3, 2022

Ordered a hard drive from Newegg.com (Order # **) relying on their inaccurate listing information. I found out the item was a refurbished product when shipping notification arrived. I request a return right away, and RMA return come in promptly but Newegg charged me $30+ for return (restocking?). I will gladly pay for the fee if I made the mistake but this is not the case. The misleading information on Newegg.com site was worry-some. As of now, I emailed Newegg request for a full refund instead but I doubt if they will honor that. I guess I will go with Amazon from now on. At least they have much better practice standard toward their customer

Hello Kam!

Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can take a look into this RMA issue?

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: April 1, 2022

Ordered 3 items from separate sellers and Newegg itself. One item was never even brought to shipping. Refunded cost without including taxes. 2nd item was delivered to a town not even close to what's on the label. Mind you these are shipping issues with the sellers and how they choose to ship it. Newegg on the other hand shipped by using "UPS Mail Innovations"... Go check the reviews on them. The slowest most ineffective way to ship anything you paid for. I've bought many items from Newegg and this was the worst week ever. Just don't bother, deals or no deals, sellers are not experienced and Newegg doesn't choose the best and fastest shipping. Also you have zero say in how your packages are shipped.

Hello Christopher!

Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can take a look into these refund issues?

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: March 27, 2022

My business purchased 40 laptops for impoverished clients, and none of them hold a charge. We paid $12,000 for these laptops and we were told "too bad" because it was outside of the 30 day warranty. We are giving these laptops to clients as they need them, and had not started giving them out until after the 30 days. So, we're out $12,000 and have 40 laptops that are defective.

Hey Katy!

Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can see what's going on with this order?

Frank [Newegg Support]

Original review: March 24, 2022

I ordered a laptop keyboard online with Newegg on February 28. The website showed that it would ship from China within 7-23 days. This website DID NOT specifically state that the shipping was from date of shipment. Today is March 24 and I do not have the keyboard. It took Newegg 1 week to notify the shipper in China of the order. The tracking information for the order has not been updated since 3/14. I feel that the order is either lost or never really shipped. Newegg refuses to return my money. Please DO NOT buy from this company either online or via phone.

Hello Edgar,

We are truly sorry to hear about the trouble you recently experienced with your purchase and we would definitely like to have this further reviewed for you. When time permits can you please send us a private message with your order number?

Renee [Newegg Support]

Original review: March 21, 2022

I would not recommend anyone to buy something from Newegg. Something is wrong with the shipping department. They make serious mistakes with the shipments, and I doubt they have a proper system! Don't expect to get the products to be delivered. The customer support is useless. Worst e-store on the market. I bought a keyboard which was in stock. After 3-4 weeks, it finally landed somewhere in a different state! Customer support suggests a refund and expects me to place a new order and wait for another month. Stay away if you don't want surprises...

Newegg.com response

Hey Fatih! I'm sorry to hear you had a shipping issue with your most recent order. Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can see what went wrong?

Frank [newegg support]

Resolution response: March 13, 2022

Finally got my refund but company still won't take ownership of the issue that they themselves caused through poor customer service.

Original review: March 7, 2022

I was notified of the Gigabyte PSU recall on August 24, 2021. The email had instructions to email back with the serial number if my PSU was among the impacted devices. I replied on August 31, 2021 with that information. No response from Newegg. Several months go by and I attempt to reach out by email again on February 22, 2022. Again, no response. I was finally able to get an agent on the live chat that said that I could get an advance RMA so that I could get a new power supply before sending the old one back so that I wouldn't have any interruptions in my work. Two weeks later, no refund. When speaking with another agent I was told that they can't issue an advance RMA because the product was bought over a year ago. Had they just responded in a timely manner it wouldn't have been over a year. So I've now had this faulty, fire hazard PSU for 7 months after I notified them that I've had it and they're still giving me the run-around. It's shocking to me that a company with these values is still in business.

Newegg.com response

Hey Tyler! I would like to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your RMA details?

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

My son ordered a motherboard off of New Egg and it was delivered to him DOA. He called them and they immediately told him it was a manufacturer issue and to call the manufacturer. He explained to them that he took it to a well-known computer repair store in my area and the pins on the motherboard were bent on arrival. They again told him it was either a manufacturer issue OR HE BROKE IT. Frustrated by their accusation my son asked me to call them which I did and they tried to tell me that my son TOLD them he bent the pins...NOT TRUE AT ALL. I explained to them that their website has a NO HASSLE return policy and I would like an exchange or refund.

They put up a stink some more until they agreed to "A courtesy exchange" in layman's term.... "We'll help you out even though we think you shouldn't be compensated" Ok great, thank you... Oh wait... Days after they receive the item returned to them we call and ask what is going on with the exchange... They once again tell me my son said HE BROKE and by the looks of the returned product HE broke it... I again explained of their NO HASSLE POLICY. They once again Agree to a courtesy exchange.

Next day we receive an email that the product is not in stock and a refund of the cost of the product will be returned to the credit card in 3-5 business days... Fast forward 7 business days...NO REFUND YET. Call again and was told the refund was never issued and it will be issued that day and again will take 3-5 business days to go back on the card...guess what??? Today is business day number 5 and NO REFUND... I will be calling AGAIN tomorrow morning and will probably be told some ** STORY. This company is complete garage and people need to know that.

Hey Joseph!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with getting a refund or replacement unit for your son. Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can take a look into this for you?

Resolution response: Feb. 17, 2022

The pins on the CPU socket were bent and they assume that I bent them. Nothing more can be done with Newegg, I have to deal with the manufacturer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I purchased all the parts to build myself a new computer and spent approx. $4,500.00. I assembled the computer with no problems (I once owned a computer store), but it wouldn't post! I tore it apart and reassembled it double checking everything. Still didn't post. So I took the assembled computer to Canada Computers for diagnostics. They found that the motherboard was faulty. I called Newegg to get a RMA, no problem. I returned the motherboard. 4 days later they notify me that the CPU socket was to blame and that's a manufacturing problem. They don't cover that! They returned the faulty motherboard (Asus) and said that I have to deal with them. Newegg only warranties the delivery!! Faulty parts, you have to deal with the manufacturer. I will never buy electronics online again.

Hi Paul,

This definitely doesn't sound okay and I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your return. Please send us a private message with your order details so we can have a second look into this matter for you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

*Alert, Scammy Newegg Seller- Item Defective* Received antminer Z11 equihash miner from 3rd party chinese seller. It is supposed to hash at 135 kSol/s with all 3 hashboards powered on. When I powered it on, only one board hashes at 17kSol/s. I tried re-seating the connectors and a different power supply at 220V input. Seller return policy: 15% Restocking fee does not apply to defective items.

Created RMA and sent screenshots showing unit does not work to Newegg. Item returned to Newegg with no verification of whether the item functions properly, I offered to walk them through how to set it up. Received 85% refund and charged 15% restocking fee of $360. Newegg took the side of the seller, who sent a video the miner "working" at 140kSol/s prior to it being sent to me. Was this video clipped from youtube? The unit was poorly packaged and could have had component damage on transit via DHL. I continued to file a dispute with Discover with the applicable documentation and claim was also denied. RMA reason for return was "no longer needed" since the Newegg app drop down menu had no option for "item defective". Customer service representative said this will likely cause my claim to fail. TLDR: Avoid Newegg and their 3rd party sellers. I hope their shady business practices will bite them in the **.

Hi Trevor,

I am so sorry to hear of the trouble with your order including the return needed. We would definitely like to check into this matter further for you. Please send us a private message with your order details so we can further assist.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

Memory shipped was defective. It has been weeks since the memory was returned to G.skill. No acknowledgment or contact in spite of numerous emails. Newegg support is non existent, website to report problems to Newegg does not work. System has been down for weeks with no end in sight.

Hi Stephen,

I am so sorry to hear of the trouble with your order and the support you received. We would definitely like to check into this matter further for you. Please send us a private message with your order details so we can further assist.

Natalie[Newegg Support]

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

Don't buy from here; their return policy is only for their benefit; my laptop's fan stopped working. I installed a 2.5' SSD and broke the factory seal to install it (The return policy says not to break warranty seals, nothing about factory seals). So when I sent it in, they looked at the sticker and refused to do anything more and didn't even look inside. So I will never buy from them, and I recommend you don't either. This experience with Newegg has been the worse one I have ever had in my life with a business. I have called and used their live messaging about six times throughout the return process; every time, I got a different answer and rushed me off the phone. They do not care about the customer, and it shows. Don't waste your money. I will never forget this and always inform people not to buy from them unless something changes.

Hello Isaac,

We'd like to apologize for the experience you had with your recent return and order. Please send us a private message so we can check into this matter further for you.

Natalie[Newegg Support]

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

My husband and I ordered a TV in early January from Newegg. Because of this shoddy shipping service they use (AIT), the delivery is still not here...40 days later. We called daily, asking for updates. Every single day we were told something different. The TV was "promised" to be delivered today, in time for the Super Bowl. We were told it is in the shipping warehouse in Los Angeles, not far from where we live. We asked if we could drive to pick it up and were told "not possible". It really is enraging.

It is now past 5pm, beyond the appointment window, and has yet to arrive. What kind of crappy shipping company does Newegg use that cannot deliver an item within 40 days of the order date (when it was expected to arrive in "7-10" days)??!! We have also tried to cancel and receive a refund to buy a TV from another company but the customer service reps have been extremely unhelpful. Although we have ordered smaller items from Newegg in the past, this is it. Absolutely inexcusable service.

Hello Katie,

We'd like to apologize for any shipping troubles you had with your most recent order from us. We're always looking for ways to improve on our customers experience and we're saddened to hear that you were not satisfied. Please know we would like to look further into this matter please go ahead with sending us private message with your order details.

Renee [Newegg Support]

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I ordered a graphics card from Newegg. They shipped it with UPS. The package got lost but it said delivered on tracking ##. I got in contact with newegg. Did everything they asked for the claim. Got police report and everything but they still denied the claim. Took my money and now I’m out $1500 and Dealing with the credit card Company trying to get the money back. The funny part is that I got in contact with UPS and UPS told me that they would refund the money to Newegg so they could refund me the money because the package has insurance Through UPS. Save yourself the headache and don’t use Newegg.

Newegg.com response

Hey John! I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with your most recent order with us. Please send us a private message with your order details so we can take a look into this for you.

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Ordered a refurbished computer from NewEgg. I have waited 7 days for the item to ship and still waiting. Shipping is horrible. I ordered two monitors from Walmart at the same time and received my monitors within 2 days. Shop around and try to use someone else before placing an order with them.

Hello Brian,

I am so sorry for any trouble you had with your recent order from us and the shipping time frames. Please send us a private message with your order information so we can further look into this for you.

Renee [Newegg Support]

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I ordered a used printer and changed my mind -after receiving it. It is too big and had a stain on it. I want a refund and will be charged over $117 and a restocking fee. This is ridiculous and is very poor customer service for Newegg and their 3rd party seller e-commerce (I think that is the name). Bait and switch. I am forced to pay a lot of money to get satisfaction not to mention overpaying for a used product!

Newegg.com response

Hey there! Can you please send us a private message with your order details so we can take a look into this for you.

Frank [Newegg support]

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Order a new monitor that was on sale for my cousin for Christmas. When we open said monitor it had a giant mark on the center of the monitor. We then immediately took photos of the mark and packed up the monitor and sent in an replacement request. It took over three weeks to get an update regarding the monitor and Newegg said nothing was wrong with the monitor and would instead issue a refund taking out $50 of said refund as "restock fees". When I had contacted support to notify them of the error they simply kept brick walling saying they could do nothing. The monitor now no longer being on sale meant I had to now pay MORE money to receive the monitor and now have to wait at least another week to receive the product I had ordered at Christmas. Absolutely awful service and a disgusting act.

Hello William,

I am so sorry to hear about this issue you have experienced with your order. Please send us a message with your order details so that we can investigate this matter further for you.

Renee [Newegg Support]

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

There are always deals at Newegg.com for any computer parts and supplies I need for home or the office. Fair prices, great discount deals, awesome customer service and fast delivery. I can count on Newegg.com!

Hey Jerilyn!

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

Newegg support

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

I'll stick with the facts. I ordered an Xbox series s. I didn't receive it. Newegg filed an investigation with UPS. UPS could not locate the package. Newegg filed a claim with UPS. UPS states that Newegg filed a claim and was paid for the misdelivered merchandise. Newegg sent me an email that they aren't going to reimburse me. Order # **

Hi Betty,

I am so sorry to hear about the shipping experience with your order. Please send us a message with your order details so we can have a look into this matter for you.

Newegg.com Company Information