1.24/5
Based on 164 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 21, 2018

396 Optimum IO Cable Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

Loyalty doesn't pay with Optimum Altice One. You will get screwed if you are a loyal customer with Optimum IO Cable, Internet and Phone. Your neighbor can cancel the service with Optimum and come back after 30 days and get cheaper price but if you stay with Optimum as a loyal customer, they will keep increasing the price and before soon, you will be paying double.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Since Altice took over we have had substandard service. It is now 100% impossible to call a human being there. Even creepier is that if you call several numbers from your phone, their computer now REMEMBERS you and refuses to allow you to proceed past the point of your previous call TO A DIFFERENT NUMBER. Is this even legal? Is this data harvesting?

On top of that Altice has zero recognition of customers who have been with Optimum for generations since inception. They don't help you with problems or concerns. All they care about is money. They treat you like a degenerate if you're a day late paying the bill even though they can see your payment history in the computer and can see for 16 years you have faithfully paid your bill. Again, the only way to reach a human at the new Optimum/Altice is to call corporate and *67 on your phone. Otherwise their data miner not system will not let you proceed past the automated system. Contacting the NY State Attorney General about this. Some of this activity must be illegal. How can a company this large, charging these exorbitant rates not employ people to answer the phone and fail to provide paying customers with telephone support? Ridiculous.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 15, 2018

They take your money and take days to provide service. I never received a courtesy phone call stating the reason for their no show then the appointment is rescheduled for the next day and they repeat the same unprofessional behavior. Optimum.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Since August of 2017 my cable and internet service have but lagging and intermittent. I have called Optimum and they sent out about 6-8 technicians between August 2017 and December 2017 to check my line on my house. All they did is change my modem, even though they find that it's an outside problem. Every technician says "I'm a subcontractor, all we do is change the modem. You have to escalate it with optimum. I'll do it when I get to the truck."

January 3rd on 2018, my cable and internet is completely off. Not because of nonpayment, I am always current on bills, but because of an outside issue. I call Optimum multiple times to have a Field Service Supervisor come out and they constantly say, "You will get a call back between 3-5 business days." They say this all of January and all or February. I finally get a hold of a Customer Care Supervisor, Micheal ** in Long Island and he finally agrees that my service is intermittent. He tells me that I will receive a credit for January's bill and for February's bill. He only applies the credit for January and he schedules for a field supervisor to come out, but when he comes out, he tells me that since is it raining he can't do anything and that again a supervisor will call between 3-5 business days and reschedule. NO ONE EVER CALLS.

It is now April 13th 2017 and NO ONE EVER CALLS! I constantly call them to find out the status of my situation. I still have my cable and internet cutting in and out. Only 3 people, out of countless phone calls, have called me back in 4 MONTHS! I refuse to pay for service while my service is intermittent and while the issue isn't fixed. When I ask to remove the late fee, because of this issue, so I can pay to make it current, they tell me that they can't remove the (2) $10 late fees because it's policy! What is the policy on returning phone call? What is policy on customer service? What is the policy on a speedy resolution on an issue?

Original review: April 11, 2018

I set up an appointment to change service from an old address to a new on a few days before my move. During call I was informed that I must pay upfront and the $99 tech fee would be waived, but I would get a reduction in monthly price including free DVR for next 3 years. Didn't like the requirement to pay in advance (I've been a customer going back to Cablevision era), but I agreed. My appointment was for the 2-5 period and I requested some come as late as possible, save me for last. I was told it would be noted. This was the only good part of that transaction.

On the appointment date, I received another confirmation email??? Around 3 pm I received a call that the tech should arrive no later than 5:30 pm (cool), the Tech's first call I couldn't hear and he called back (it's close to 6 pm) and said he's 10 minutes away. Per tech, the delay was caused by a power outage. But he Never Showed and at 7 pm with no further calls received and I didn't think to call. I ran an errand thinking if he called that I'll come right back since I wasn't going far. Never heard from this guy or Optimum.

I wound up calling around 9:30 pm and spoke to a customer service rep named Andrew who claimed I would get a call in the morning from the department which handles service. Well on the following morning (today) that call wasn't received and around 11:30 am I contacted the company again. They still wants me to wait till Friday (though they've been paid), they claim to be unable to fit me in today though they're a day late and Yuriy (a supervisor) claims there was a note which stated I didn't respond to the Tech's call (I call b.s.). My advice is go to Spectrum, Verizon or do Amazon TV and DO NOT open an account with this company. They were much better at Customer Service as Cablevision and BEFORE Altice's takeover.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optimum IO Cable?

Original review: April 10, 2018

I was threatened by an employee. I still have the voice message. If you wish to hear it please email me, and was offered a free month for being spoken to like that. After 5 days my service stopped working and I was told a tech is coming out. No one told me there was a charge, the tech forged my signature never told me there was an 80 dollar charge and they billed my credit card horrible horrible company. I have cameras inside and outside my house. I would love to see what they will say when they see their own guys signing the work order!

Original review: April 8, 2018

I was without cable service 48 hours. A tech came fixed issue... Went out again, service scheduled between 10 AM and 8 PM to repair cut outside wire. After waiting 4 hours was told appointment was canceled and scheduled for next day. Finally repaired. Other services should be offered as Cablevision would be gone!

Original review: April 6, 2018

Altice One Rolled out Before It's Ready. The all-in-one idea is a nice concept; but, that's all it is. It performs flakey at best. As for me, I have to unplug the power every morning and boot it up because if I didn't it wouldn't talk to my TV. I had the techs come over, and they tried to tell me my TV is the issue. And, they even brought their own HD monitor to prove it only to find out that it didn't work either.

Finally, the 2nd tech that came said they were experiencing "Hand Shaking" issues. And so the workaround is to unplug and restart the system AND, unplug the HDMI until the system finished booting. Then plug the TV HDMI in. And, that works. Except, why the ** should I have to do all that? Can't they just test a product before rolling it out? After all, what are they Microsoft? Oh and for all you consolidation and efficiency people out there, don't think your cost is going down. They charge $20 for the box along with the usually stuff not advertised. So good luck to anyone using it.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Signed up online for the 400 Mbps service for $69.99. Set up my install and figure this was easy. Date of the install the installer comes in and does the install and tells me, "I'm done," I tell him, "Hold on. Let me test it," I run several speed tests and can't get it to go over 180 Mbps. He says, "I don't know. You can't get 400 all the time," I said, "That's not even close." I called customer service and their guy says, "I gotta go," really? Got on the phone with the worst customer service I've ever seen, really rude, really disrespectful. I was hung up on 9 times and switched to different depts with no help whatsoever.

I called to cancel and that turned into a nightmare as they are useless, one guy said he sees how many times I called and wanted to give me $10 monthly credit but ended up increasing my bill $10 and then couldn't fix it, they said I have to stay with $79.99? I ended up going back to Verizon, as much as I hate Verizon they are much better in the customer service side than Optimum. I ended up canceling and getting a way better deal for coming back with Verizon. I got 1 gigabit upload and download speed, way better than Optimum crappy speed. Goodbye Optimum, never again. Terrible rude employees will always ruin a company.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I’ve been with Optimum for 4 months now. I had Verizon for years, but Optimum would send offers to my home that sounded like a better deal than what I had with Verizon. Therefore, I decided to give it a try. I call them. They offer me highest speed internet, 5 cable boxes, free Netflix for 1 year (which I’m not using because I already get for free through my T-Mobile Services), 500 minutes free of international calling to D.R... My internet is so slow at home that if my children are using their laptops to do homework I can’t use the internet on my cell. The tv glitches in the middle of shows. One tv had no signal for 3 days. 3 customer service people made me troubleshoot even after I told them had already done that with previous representatives. Finally they scheduled someone to come out to my home but one of my family members had to wait in the house until they showed up because there’s a window of time when they can come in.

To make a long story short. What irritated me the most is when I asked, "Wwhy am I paying $40 more than what I was told in the beginning?", they gave a couple different stories. To finally find out that D.R. is no longer part of the international calling plan. So they have been charging this money since I initiated Services with them.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I moved and requested service to transferred over to new address. When technician # ** came to connect service, my service was connected and my landlord service was disconnected. Then my family learned service was altered to less channels. Of which customer service representative Noelia did not inform nor provide option, just alter account without informing me.

When I called customer service to report problems, I was put through several departments and had me wait on the phone for 1 hour and 38 min. Retention department explained the service package I had was, no longer offered to customer and I would have to pay an additional $30 for service. Representative Jesus did assist and was able to offer same service for an additional $6 for only one year. After wait I finally spoke to supervisor or pretended to be supervisor Noes, who did nothing but hang up on me. My landlord has to wait 2 days before they can schedule a technician whom can correct the error technician # ** made. Poor customer service and horrible technical service.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Subscribers do not go with Optimum, Verizon is no better. Cablevision will make up false charges on your bill for so called miss appointment fees. Was a customer with them from 2003 to present. They tried to sneak some $80 missed appointment fee on me, when I was at home. They screwed up my modem for the entire week of February 13th. 4 different so called wannabe techs that the only thing they did was swap modems out. I could of done that when I was 5 years old.

Every time these wannabes left my house they caused another problem. The whole problem turned out to be things they needed to fix outside the house. So on the 17th I called them asking where these morons were, and they so called said the tech was already there which was a total lie. So the next months bill I was wondering why it was so high, and when I looked at it these scum bags tried to stick me for an $80 service failure charge, when I knew I was home. There was no door tag, so called phone calls made that never existed because I checked my phone logs for calls received on the 17th and there were none. So now I have to supposedly wait for a supervisor in 2 days to review a case, Come on con artists.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I had a constant pixelation problem on my TV for a month. Every call to customer service resulted in a different story with no resolution. I would call every couple of days to try to get the problem resolved. I had constant promises of callbacks that were never returned, a canceled service appointment, then told it was a complex wide issue with no need for a tech to come. After I called 2 weeks after the problem started, I was told a tech apparently tried to come that day without an appointment, called and left a message that I never received and they couldn't fix anything because of the snow. I was disconnected by multiple customer service reps when ask to speak to a manager.

A month later, once the issue was finally resolved (after it was escalated twice), I tried to received a credit to my bill for the horrible service. First rep said they couldn't help me that they needed a supervisor. I asked to speak to a supervisor and after 30 mins on hold was disconnected by the rep. I called back and was told a supervisor would contact me in 1 hour. 2 hours later I heard nothing, I called again. They said a supervisor would contact me in 72 hours. 6 days later I still did not receive a call. I called again and after 1.5 hours on the phone (refusing to accept a call back) I finally got my bill adjusted a whopping $25. The service I received from Optimum was atrocious!

I have wasted numerous hours talking to customer service reps and had horrible service for a month! Optimum needs to better train their customer service reps to 1) understand customer issues - pixelation is not the same as service outage. 2) Document phone calls better - multiple reps asked if I had ever called before when it was my 10th calls. 3) Understand the length of the problem - if the problem occurred from Feb 27 to Mar 27 there is no need to ask me 10 times when the problem started/ended. I would never recommend Optimum to anyone. I pay $170 for terrible service with constant problem. If I could switch cable providers I would, unfortunately there is no other cable company available in my complex.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Being a customer for almost 10 years you would think a business would appreciate their customers. I asked multiple technicians at my local Optimum store if I downgraded my service (paying $190 a month for triple play when I have never connected the phone and only watch maybe 10 channels) to just internet if I would be able to connect to the apps in Amazon Prime and was informed yes. Well, surprise surprise they were full of **. I have lied to way too many times by this company and it has made a lot of money from me. Optimum lost me as a customer for good. It’s just a matter of time now when you are obsolete and part of that is because how you treat your customers!!!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I am a new internet customer in NY. I signed up for internet service but signed up for the package where I use my own modem. First, they did not arrive in the scheduled window after I took the day off work to wait for them. The second window of time I provided they also missed. They finally came out on a Sunday to get me set up. My first bill was fine. The second bill I noticed they added on an extra $10.36 for my February prorated bill then again $10.00 for my March bill - both are rental fees for a modem I do not have.

I immediately phoned in around 6pm and was on hold for 45+ minutes, only to be transferred the tech department who did not pick up and then by 8pm they closed so I had to start all over again the next day. The next day I used the "chat" feature via their website during the day. I was told a manager would call me within 24-48 hours to resolve my issues. No one called. I tried the "chat" service again a couple of days later. They told me once again that a manager would be contacting me within 24-48 hours. Again, no call.

A third time today I used the "chat" feature and was told they were handling it and someone would reach out. She disconnected our chat before I was finished with my questions so now a 4th time I used the "chat" service and this last person told me that in order to resolve this issue I have to disconnect my modem, take it to a local Optimum store so they can prove that it is not theirs in order to remove this $20.36 error on my bill. He could not provide me with an address for the store - told me I need to look it up. I told him to just cancel my service that if I have to jump through this many hoops to prove an error on their part, I may as well give my business to someone else. He gave me an 800 number and told me the process was more complex and he could not cancel my service. I understand why everyone hates this company. It has been the most frustrating experience and I am nowhere near getting my issue resolved or cancelling my account.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I switched to Optimum in January 2018 and have had nothing but problems. Every time I speak to customer service they are rude and condescending. They tell me what to do over the phone as opposed to sending a technician. When I finally get a after no one showing up for the first service appt and wouldn’t have known if I didn’t call them to find out. The tech here I’m told all connections were loose and it wasn’t installed properly. Still having issues. Losing phone, tv and internet. CS still tells me what to do. I already reboot manually numerous times a day, lose internet and phone. Have almost gone over data on cell plan because of this as well. At this point they should pay me. They don’t want to reimburse for services lost but give me 5 free on demand movies.

Well that doesn’t help as I do not watch on demand and nothing ever works anyway. Now have another tech coming this Friday (not at a time that’s convenient for me. I’m tired of their time frames) they will be switching me back to the older version equipt and taking the Altice One away. Every time you get a different rep it’s always a different story. Not one of them will agree on one story. I’ve had CS reps hang up on me, talk over me, switch me from person to person put me on hold, and refuse to give me their rep id numbers. Also was put on hold one day and they just left me there for 4 hours until the offices closed. Not to mention they don’t always log the calls so the next person I get cannot even see that I was on the phone with someone prior.

They need to ramp up their services and rethink their personnel. They just don’t seem to care. At this point I’m surprised no one has started a class action suit against them. Someone needs to do something. I don’t give them any stars but unfortunately to be able to post here I had to give at least one and I’m not happy about that either. I have too many ticket numbers with them to add an order number. I would be more than happy to speak with someone about this. It’s time we as the customers demand better services and get what we deserve.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We had 4 of our email accounts forwarding to another location for several months. We eventually realized we were missing emails, and logged into the webmail. As we expected there were no emails there as we had opted not to save them there as they forwarded. PLOT TWIST- Optimum no longer supports email forwarded, even for businesses, and did not notify us, nor did our webmail inbox reactivate. So we lost over 5 months of emails. What type of email system does not allow forwarding? As a business we always have employees forward their emails if they are away or on leave... And the loss of emails is 1000% unacceptable. You're better off using a reputable company like Gmail for business.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I had Optimum for nearly 2 years. The internet strength wasn't that great, but we dealt with that. When we decided to move back to the city, I canceled cable first and brought back the cable box and remote to the Manhasset, NY location. While I was there I asked the representative if I could cancel phone and internet. She said I was paid until the end of the month so she can set the disconnection for the end of the month and I said that was perfect. She also gave me a return address label for the modem and router we rented from Optimum. I even received an email confirming that my services would be disconnected as of that date. Fast forward over a month, I'm receiving a bill for the month after I disconnected! I called and they said I still have service at this address and they have not received my modem.

Instead of trying to figure out the issue, the customer service rep on the phone TOLD me I did not cancel my account with anyone and I did NOT return the modem. I assured him I did and explained the situation. He was very rude to me the whole time and tried telling me I didn't return anything but the cable boxes. While on the phone, I found the exact email confirming my disconnection and told him about it. He finally conceded that I should not have to pay for the month I wasn't even living there and they charged me out of their own error. At the end of the call, I wanted to verify that all services were disconnected at this address and he went on and on about how I will owe them money and receive a bill for the modem that he insists is active at that address. All and all it was a frustrating experience that probably hasn't ended. "CUSTOMER SERVICE" IS HORRIBLE AND RUDE!!!

Original review: March 21, 2018

We get junk calls (10 nuisance calls per day) all day long with people trying to sell us credit cards etc. etc. When I tried to call Optonline, also now Owned by the French company called Altice, You cannot speak to a person anymore. I will have to look into going back to Verizon if I find out they do a better job getting rid of Solicitations mainly from India. But the solicitors use local telephone numbers and area codes.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Don't get Altice One. Too many bugs. Stay with who you have. Not worth the headache. Freezing picture. Spotty wifi. No sound to tv. Had to rebooted it at least 3 time a day. And hums like 10 fluorescent light fixtures. Had to move it out of bedroom.

Updated on 03/20/2018: Round 2. 9 phone calls and repeating the story customer service does not exist. Was hung up on 3 times and left on hold for 20 minutes. Please don't switch to Optimum Altice. You will thank me.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Optimum imposes an arbitrary billing cycle on you and makes you pay for a full cycle even after you stop your service. Customer services bounces you around to a dozen operators to make you repeat your information and complaint each time. I was on the phone for more than an hour today. Over half of that was on hold and none of the people I spoke to were the least bit helpful. I had heard they had horrible service but used them anyway and been constantly disappointed. Stay away if you can.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Do not select Optimum for online, TV and phone service! Worst customer service I have ever encountered! Impossible to speak to a representative, hidden charges and cost. Total rip off for the poor service.

Original review: March 13, 2018

No one ever calls back, we are an animal hospital and we were sold a system that does not work for our needs. We have repeatedly tried to get Optimum to respond to us, and to give us the system we had been told we were getting, or to return our old phone system that did work. When we did get ahold of someone, we were told that the system we were given was not good for a hospital because of how the phones are wired. But after that we have heard nothing and have received no help, after we were told that someone was coming to assist us.

We are constantly losing calls, having horrible connection (we cannot hear the customers and they can't hear us), not to mention that there is a three second delay when answering the phone, as in you answer, "Good morning, how may I help you?" and the customer hears, "help you?". Now imagine if you called an animal hospital with an emergency and the vet on the other line can't hear you and you can't hear your vet? This is not a good company, we are very dissented in the way we have been treated.

Original review: March 10, 2018

30 days in Altice purgatory. Moved to NJ a month ago and had Optimum new Altice equipment installed. I work from home so working Wi-Fi is critical. 5 tech visits plus a dozen hour-long tech phone calls no one could fix. Several Optimum employees admitted that there are severe problems with the Altice equipment. I constantly lost connection in the middle of important work and both my landline and cell has major connectivity issues. Lost customers. Finally had their old equipment put in and problems solved. Should have, could have, been avoided if they properly beta tested.

Original review: March 8, 2018

We left Verizon for better service via wifi/streaming so we ordered the Altice One. We stood with Altice One for 4 annoying days. We were so excited to have a new equipment that's going to stream movies on our tablets and not lack in speed, I first notice that we were going to have a problem with Altice One when the installer couldn't turn the box on and had to call a tech for help, it took the installer six hours to connect these boxes. After the installer got the boxes turned on, he went on his merry way, but I had to call the installer back because the box had turned off and I couldn't get the box to turn on with/without the remote or rebooting the box, once the installer left again we sat down as a family to enjoy these boxes.

We played with the remote control, the microphone will freeze to the point where we had to turn the box off. we streamed movies, the streaming was extremely slow, buffering then freezing, YouTube in the Altice One was buffering/freezing. The TV looks like it was a CD picture instead of it HD picture. When I called customers service they couldn't help me with the box because it's a brand-new box, customer service knew nothing about these boxes, no one knew how to work the boxes. They blamed it on the BRAND of the TV or that my TVs were too OLD, we have up to date TVs. A Tease one, (Altice One) is a tease, it has too much going on in ONE little box, it clashes a lot. I'm hoping to return back one day and have the Altice One one without any bugs. Beside all of that the box would've been very cool if it didn't have all of those bugs. To top it all off they want to charge me $48.00 for boxes I had problems with.

Original review: March 6, 2018

The initial setup was a failure with 9 boxes in the house. All had different issues. 2nd service call and at least the TV connections and remotes all work. But most important and still a failure. My work Citrix VPN internet connection it keep dropping me. I even went out and bought a new i5core laptop, problem persists... IN my attempts to extensive debugging this problem. Am working in the Horse barn on my property (notice same line from the street) on original optimum traditional modem/router setup with the slower connection, I'm not getting dropped and it has been 3 hrs. So you tell me... Altice One with faster Optimum connection is NOT the issue. It sure is! I hope the horses don't mind all the keyboard tapping as I sit on the floor to work.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I live in Bergen County NJ. In our town Optimum is the ONLY choice for cable & internet services. Optimum used to have a customer service center in our town but they closed it down. Now I have issues with my set top box. Was told by customer service I need to go to a service center in Yonkers NY which is 50min away... shame on optimum to take advantage on customers in Bergen County. In the age of online delivery this company is stuck in the 80s. I can’t wait for other providers to start servicing our area.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Ok, I have had it with Optimum, I just came off the phone, with one of your supervisors Digerome Employee ID# ** and had the most unprofessional, rudest conversation that I have ever had with a company in my life! Do you all even train these employees, can someone please go back and review that call, the call ended around 4:44pm. He told me that Optimum is the only company that gives that much extension (2 DAYS!), so I told him prior to Optimum, I switch from Verizon after about 3 years and their extensions was never 2 DAYS!

He then went on to tell me, he has Verizon at home, (wow and he works for Optimum, way to go) and they don't give him any extension, which is basically telling me I am lying! I told him I can provide emails if he needs proof if he thinks I am lying, he kept cutting me off, talking over me and it was totally upsetting at that point. Like, where do you all train your supervisors??? Do you all even train your supervisors? That was rude & unprofessional! I, the customer had to actually stop the conversation and tell him that he was being rude and unprofessional!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I've had Altice since December 21, 2017. It is extremely buggy. Repair has been at my house weekly, about five times so far and I’m expecting them again. Our TVs repeatedly reboot simultaneously in the middle of watching programs. The DVRs repeatedly do not play recorded programs. My WIFI is supposed to be 300 MBPS, but is usually in the mid 30's and occasionally under 5mbps.

Their service people are extremely polite and they try to do their best but Altice One was rolled out too quickly without proper training for their service people and their telephone support. They have been so overwhelmed with service issues that last week, my serviceman did not arrive for my 11:00am -2:00 service window until 7:00 pm. That was incredibly unsatisfactory, especially since I have had so many problems with multiple prior service calls. When the system works as designed which is infrequent, I enjoy it, but Altice One should have never been rolled out until all of its many many many bugs were removed.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Optimum is an unreliable company. I have been without service for 2 days so far and they tell me they can't come until Wednesday. They finally said they will come tomorrow. This makes 3 days with no phone, TV or internet. I called many times yesterday and they said it was inside the home. I then called my electrician. He checked everything only to find out the cable is hanging from the connection in the back. Optimum wouldn't send anyone out to fix the problem when I first called and now knowing their wire is hanging they can't send anyone out for 2 days. They don't care about their customers.

I called numerous times yesterday and was told they did a test and everything is working. It has to be inside. I was also told they would only come out if many people were affected. I guess one household doesn't matter to them. I don't know what kind of test they did if no signal is coming into the house. This company is unreliable and they don't care about their customers.

Optimum IO Cable expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1973 under the name Cablevision Systems Corporation, Optimum continues to serve millions of customers in the New York area. The company offers television, Internet and cable services.

• Business and residential service: Optimum has a full range of telephone, Internet and TV products for the home and office, and it is a good choice for residential or commercial customers.

• Better channel options: With more than 600 HD channels available, customers in the New York area can experience a variety of programming.

• Unlimited plans: Customers can get unlimited cell phone, text and data usage, and premium TV services in one package.

• Internet-based TV: Optimum offers a digital paid TV service.

• Free package: After signing up for broadband Internet service, the company offers a 50-channel package for free.

• Best for: Television fans who watch a range of programs, businesses who provide entertainment to customers,, households on a budget or staff members and customers with special interests.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs