Looking for a TV service provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.33/5

Optimum

The Optimum brand, available in the New York tri-state area, provides a full in-home connectivity and entertainment experience through high-speed Internet, digital TV, and voice services, plus Optimum WiFi, the nation’s most robust WiFi network. Through its strategic partners, Optimum also offers a

variety of enhanced service and technical support options as well as smart home products to meet the connected home needs of today’s consumer.

View More View More

804 Optimum Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 17, 2019

In lieu of Taking $113 (I think that’s the amount now) out of my Social Security every month for Medicare, with OPTIMUM, they only take out about $25 a month and I get $35 a month over the counter from their brochure, free. I have had x-rays, Dr. visits, blood tests, etc., and for every single thing I had I only paid $20 for an ultrasound of my stomach trying to find a kidney stone. There were no other charges at all. I am very satisfied with OPTIMUM.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I had my Samsung cable boxes upgraded to the new Altice service. The tech was running late but called multiple times to let me know. They then sent a different tech. He was excellent! Our conversion was not simple as the primary modem was being relocated to the other side of the house. Our TV and wifi was up and running very quickly. We kept the old modem until I could run a telephone line to the new location. (now complete). The one thing I never took into consideration was that by changing to a new WIFI ALL of our smarthouse components and computers, printers, thermostats cameras etc. connected to our WIFI had to be re-educated. This took me a few days.

Fortunately I have some techno knowledge because I don't believe that Optimum would do all of that. Finally the last bit was switching the phone line to the new Altice box. I did this via a chat line with one of their techs. All is well at the moment. The network is significantly faster than the old one. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is it would have been nice to have a heads up about the changes I had to make.

Get expert buying tips about Satellite and Cable TV Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I am pleased with optimum. CS is great. But price is too high. And too many shopping channels and Spanish channels that I just don't use. More sports! What a waste.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with Optimum. The service is always reliable and if I have a problem there’s always great customer service. I couldn’t imagine overpaying with any other cable company. I’ve been a loyal customer since 2011 and will continue to support them.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I decided to take my time and review all good business. I notice people review business only when they have a problem with that business. Most people that have good experience forget to review how good some business are. I been a customer with OPTIMUM since 1998 and they never failed me. I did switch one time. The reason was my bill went to high. I understood that most cable companies bills go high after some years due to giving other competitors space to do business. Any time I had a problem OPTIMUM helped me, TV, internet or phone. What I learned is buy protection plans from these cable companies solves a lot of problems. Such as no charges for tech showing up to your home and other benefits which I don't remember exactly. This is a 5-star business and they deserve it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optimum?

Original review: July 15, 2019

Called to disconnect our service, as we are moving out of their service area. What should have been a short call took 5 agents transferring me to different departments, a time-share worthy retention pitch, and zero confirmation that the cancellation would take place.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Any time I've had to contact Optimum for literally any problem whatsoever, small or large, the customer service representatives are always rude, un-knowledgeable, and completely useless. It's honestly a waste of time ever bothering to try to contact anyone for help. I've had Optimum for a great many years and it's progressively gotten worse. I just now contacted them over a very small and simple issue, I couldn't locate a certain page on their website anymore for some reason, and simply needed to know how to get to said page, whether given instructions or a link, either would have worked. It took a solid 45 minutes because the rep wasn't listening/understanding me and would put me on hold every time I spoke.

After 30 minutes of simply waiting, I was told to call a different department's number. I restated that I didn't need that particular department, simply the link to the webpage, and was told to look through the generic faq answers page, which not only had I already done, but I had to do so as a requirement just to open the chat to begin with. I ended up just finding the link via my browser history. My point here is that this one tiny little thing ended up being dragged out 45min and wasn't even resolved, so imagine what happens when there's an actual problem with the services. And to state again, the reps are also always completely rude, and even on the phone they just give the most generic irrelevant suggestions possible. Honestly the service isn't even that bad, but based on their customer service alone, which is incredibly important, they're a solid 0/10.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I called to disconnect service (07/11) AND UPON RECEIPT OF MY BILL due to moving out of state. The service rep was very friendly attempting to have Optimum/ALTICE remain as the vendor for cable/Wifi service. I was moving as of the 15th of the month and requested service be disconnected on the 16. But I was informed that service would continue until the end of my billing period 07/08 to 08/07 and the full bill was due. I attempted to speak w/ a supv or manager and was directed to the billing dept. The rep informed me that it is noted on the billing info that billing each month in advance for the next month's service. Service cancellations are effective on the last day of then current billing period.

I was told that I needed to call before the billing period listed as 07/08... I was told it was my responsibility to read the back of the bill... I then read back to them that the next paragraph indicated and states "If any changes are made to your account during the month, partial month charges may apply." I was told that this does not apply to cancellations and if I did not pay the full bill I would be sent to collections and it would reflect on my credit report. I find this behavior and corp action fraud and theft. They are demanding that I pay for services that I am not receiving.

The statement on the back on the bill in fine print does not indicate that the customer will be charged for the whole month. I did call the NJ Board of Public Utilities and discovered that Optimum/ALTICE has had numerous complaints about their billing practice the past two years and currently in court over the issue. They are the only company that refused to have a partial payment policy that is reasonable and without penalty and small print.

Please do not use Optimum/ALTICE due to their dishonest and total disregard for good/fair business practice and customer service. They basically are demanding that they remain the vendor or else you will pay. They also refused to send email and or written confirmation of notice to end service... I find this very very shady. BUT more important is how they deceive the public and you are not aware until it is too late!!

Original review: July 13, 2019

Worst service and customer rep has no power or authority to do nothing. No higher supervisor available. Rate goes up and up... Why they are exist? I have no choice due to they are the only one authorised in my area. All political issues. Worst worst worst.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Using the Altice boxes for about a year. Have 4 TVs in my home, (1 main and 3 minis) and the mini boxes have terrible streaming quality. The internet can’t handle any smart products. If my ring doorbell motion goes off the picture on the TV freezes. More than one TV on simultaneously causes drastic pixelation issues and all cables, heads and splitter are new (RG6). Since I’m now in a rural area I no longer get the better providers. May have to bite the bullet and put a satellite on the roof. Can’t be any worse. (The 1 star was for the tech that came out, he was very helpful and knowledgeable). Other than that, sheer disappointment.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Not only are they expensive and difficult to deal with. If you move they want you to pay for the entire month whether you have returned the equipment and are not using their services. I personally moved and had to pay them for two weeks with no service and pay the new company for the same period. They sent my non payment of the two weeks to a collection agency. Disgusting company.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Optimum has sent me a letter with "urgent account details" every month for the past 7 or 8 years. Every single time, it is an ad to buy landline (yes, they want me to pay for a new landline phone in 2012-19), and TV in addition to my current internet subscription, all for a higher price. The thickness of the envelope differs, and I should add that it is sometimes labeled a "special offer", sometimes "urgent message", sometimes "important information about your optimum account", but it is always an ad for landline + tv.

In addition to this, they have now started injecting ads into my browser, once again using such disingenuous messages. Let me be clear here: These are not ads on sites I visit. Nor are they ads from a browser extension. They are ads that are displayed randomly, across the entire top half of web pages, and are impossible to turn off.

If you ever do time-sensitive and important work using a browser, this can cost you business or worse. If you like unpredictable ads that show up randomly, prey on users who may be concerned if someone says "important account notice", and corporations who believe in a strategy of sending ads to make you pay more money than you already are until you give up, then this might be the company for you. I am ending my subscription.

Original review: July 8, 2019

After 10+ years of Cable service with Optimum, I switched over to Fios due to lower price ($60 less per month). I returned all my equipment on June 8th, which turns out to be the 1st day of my billing cycle. Now I'm being billed for the entire month from June 8th to July 7th, for services I DID NOT have. Because since Altice took over the company, they no longer prorate even though they bill AHEAD. So I have to pay $210 for services that I didn't have. It's a policy that needs to be changed, and a guarantee that I will NEVER be an Optimum customer again!!!

Original review: July 8, 2019

While I never had an issue with actual service connection, this company is money hungry. Every time I turned around, they were charging some type of fee. Additionally, they increased pricing without notice and stated they were "enhancement fees." The icing on the cake is that they will only cancel service on your billing cycle date (no sooner or later). I ended up moving mid month and I am having to pay for 2 weeks of service I am not receiving. Seems criminal to me. If you are going to use this company, just keep a close eye on your bill. They were on speed dial on my phone unfortunately.

Original review: July 6, 2019

Optimum raised my monthly payment amount in June 2019 from $57 to $80 without any notification. This is an unethical way of doing business, they have no respect for their clients. As a joke, they sent an email promising to lower the bill for being a loyal customer. The representative sounded very robotic and announced she was able to bring my payment amount down to $68 - so now my monthly bill is $11 higher than before. What a way to treat customers!

Original review: July 5, 2019

Optimum service has been the worst experience. They will keep charging without you knowing. I had transferred the account to my tenant and they did not process the documents and charged me for the equipment. I had to call for 2 days and be on the phone for 2 hours every day to explain that I am not canceling but transferring the account. They charged $871. They are pathetic and don't know who is going to fix the issue.

Original review: July 5, 2019

My Optimum service was suddenly disconnected after 6 years of paying my bill in full every month. When I called to restore my service, I was told that someone - who I do not know - was given access to my account and cancelled my service. I work from home and rely on the internet service to conduct 7+ hours of video conferences daily. After over 4 hours and a dozen calls, Optimum is unable to restore my service in a satisfactory manner. Either I have to pay over $500 and return all of equipment and receive all new equipment, or I have to wait 2-3 business days for my service to - and I quote - "hopefully" be restored. So now I am out over $900 in lost wages and have so far run up $75 in overage charges from having to hotspot my phone just to finish out the business day. Do not use this service. Apparently anyone can just say they live at your house and cost you hundreds of dollars.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I called Optimum 3 times in early June to cancel my service. I was told by reps that I would be charged full price for the month and would not be prorated for services I did not use. I told them fine I will keep service till the 22nd and then after that I will just keep internet and I want to cancel phone and cable. They told me that they could not help me and I would need to call back on the 22nd to cancel services that I don’t want any longer. I called back on the 22nd and cancelled my unwanted services and was told that I will not be charged for phone or cable in the coming month.

I then received my new bill and I am still being charged for the services that I cancelled. I call and speak to a person and she tells me I am being charged because I cancelled on the last day of the billing cycle and they do not prorate. I asked to speak to a supervisor and get told someone will call me back. I refused due to past issues of never getting a call back and tell the girl I will wait on hold till I can speak to someone. I proceed to wait a half hour on hold.

I finally get to speak to someone named Harvey who still cannot explain to me why I am charged for something that was supposed to have been cancelled. I ask to speak to his supervisor and I get transferred back to the original girl that I first spoke to. She tried to play off that this was someone new and not the original person. But this woman has the same voice and same accent. I then get transferred to another extremely rude person who refuses to credit my bill and tells me that I will be prorated in two months. This is totally unfair that they were trying to charge me for something I cancelled before the end of the billing cycle.

He then hung up on me and offered me no assistance. I do not believe I should be charged for services I did not receive and after dealing with shoddy service for almost one year where I had to call constantly to get my internet, cable boxes or remotes working is a disgrace. This company should be forced to reimburse its customers for horrible service and even worse customer service. Thanks Optimum for wasting 2 1/2 hours of my life trying to get my bill straightened out and getting nowhere.

Original review: July 4, 2019

My mother is an Optimum customer and is 80 years old. This company buries hidden charges in her statement. The companies customer service representatives are inept and have no clue on their own companies policy. I spent over an hour on hold finally reaching a supervisor (Sam) who admitted what the company policy was and then recanted and accused me of using his words against him. I can't wait for their monopoly on Long Island to come to and end and seeing their greedy corporate executives hit the unemployment line.

Original review: July 3, 2019

We have had so many problems with the Optimum TV and Internet service. Our equipment was swapped out 4 times, but the problems remain. And we never use the home phone. So we decided to just use internet and YouTube TV. On June 4th we called to downgrade to just the internet from the triple play. On June 6th the technician came and swapped out the equipment. (Removed TV and Phone for just internet.) Old bill was $184.04. New Bill was $82.49 (with discount for moving to faster internet 400).

On June 22nd we were overcharged at the previous rate when Optimum's Auto-Pay billing charged the old amount. June 22nd Overcharged: $184.04 for billing cycle 7/7-8/8. Should have been charged: $82.49. Overcharged: $101.45. June 24th MON called Billing Department. Spoke to "Kim" to explain the situation. She said that a supervisor would call me back to fix the issue. Call time: 46 min. Supervisor never called back.

June 25th TUE called Billing Department - Explained the situation and that no one had called me back. The representative said they were going to credit my account $56. I explained that was not the correct amount and that I wanted a refund back to my bank account and not a credit on the account. She assured me that all the information was being documented in the call notes. The representative said no supervisors were once again available and that a supervisor named "Louis **" would call me back to fix the issue. Call time: 49 min. Supervisor never called back.

June 26th WED called Billing Department - Explained the situation and that no one had called me back. The representative said they were going to credit my account $56 again. I again explained that was not the correct amount and that I wanted a refund back to my bank account and not a credit on the account. She assured me again that all the information was being documented in the call notes. The representative said no supervisors were once again available and that a supervisor named "Omar **" would call me back in 24-48 hours to fix the issue. Call time: 57 min. Supervisor never called back.

June 28th FRI called Billing Department - Explained the situation to another representative and that no one had called me back. The representative said they were going to credit my account $89. I explained again that was not the correct amount and that I wanted a refund back to my bank account and not a credit on the account. She assured me that all the information was being documented in the call notes. The representative said no supervisors were once again available and that a random Supervisor would call me back in 24-48 hours to fix the issue. Call time: 53 min. Supervisor never called back. At this point it has been a week of phone calls wasting 205 minutes (3hrs 42min).

July 1st MON called Billing Department - Explained the situation to another representative and that no one had called me back. The representative said they were going to credit my account $89. I explained again that was not the correct amount and that I wanted a refund back to my bank account and not a credit on the account. She assured me that all the information was being documented in the call notes. The representative said no supervisors were once again available and that a random Supervisor would call me back in 24-48 hours to fix the issue. I explained supervisors never call back and said I would wait on the line until one was available. She put me on hold. She said no supervisors were once again available and that a random Supervisor would call me back in 24-48 hours to fix the issue. I said I would wait until one was available. I would not accept a call back. She put me on hold.

She came back and said she was trying to get me a supervisor and would put me on hold. I said ok. After 23 min on hold I was transferred to another department. Finally spoke to a Supervisor named Casey no last name. Just given “Casey **”. We went over the situation very quickly and he said we would be credited close to $99 (depending on Taxes) and that the final bill would be completed on July 3rd and that I should call back on that day to explain that I wanted a refund issued back to my account so that I would not have to wait 4-6 weeks for a refund in the mail. Call Time: 1hr 13min.

July 3rd WED called Billing Department. Automated system always tells you your bill first before you get to talk to a live agent. It says the credit on our account is still $56!! The representative wants to go over the situation. I cut them off and tell them I need to speak to a supervisor. He says he needs to get all the information first. I ask him if all of my previous calls are in the notes. He says yes. I tell him I have called the billing department 5 times over a weeks time and spent hours on the phone and need to speak to a supervisor. Was on hold for 5 min and then transferred to Mark **. Went through the matter very quickly. Explained what Casey ** had told me. Mark said the bill was not finalized until the 7th and that a refund for $99 (depending on taxes) would be issued back to my bank account on the 9th. I thanked him. Call Time: 23min.

Total Call Time 301min (5 hours) over 7 different days. Spoke to 8 people. This was a very simple overcharge that should have taken 5 minutes to resolve. This is Insanity. I feel like Optimum knows that as soon as people start to realize that they don’t need phone service, and they don’t need TV now with YouTube TV available for $54 that people only need internet and they are trying to get as much money out people as they can and that most people would give up after a few hours on the phone. It is ridiculous that they can’t simply refund an overcharge immediately and that they rely on paper billing cycles to calculate their charge amounts. I switched our service 2 days before the billing cycle ended and that was not enough. (They need 5 days before.)

We have now canceled our account 6 days before the billing cycle. We now have Installed Fios internet. It is awesome. Fast, reliable, and cheaper than Optimum. We use YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu and HBO NOW. With all that it’s still cheaper than Optimum and we have unlimited “DVR” and can watch anywhere we go on our devices. DROP OPTIMUM, GET FIOS INTERNET AND YOUTUBE TV.

Original review: July 2, 2019

You're better off having a conversation with the back of a milk carton than trying to resolve an issue with their customer service department. It's been 4 months and I'm still getting charged 10$ extra a month for a rental modem fee when I returned it 4 months ago. The first rep over the phone said he'll resolve the issue. The 2nd rep said I'm getting charged for renting the router..NOT TRUE! The third rep told me to mail the receipt to some address and I cursed her out because that sounded like BS to me. Why should I mail them the receipt when I told her the number over the phone and plus Optimum should have that on file regardless. To make things worse most people there have horrible English and are hard to understand. I dont think they're ever gonna drop the 10$ rental fee from my bill. To make things even worse the internet speed I'm paying for is only a small fraction of what it should be! STAY AWAY from OPTIMUM! Their bad reviews are all true!

Original review: July 2, 2019

I have gone from an unhappy new customer to an irate new customer. I received the equipment in mid-June and started using the service one week ago when I moved into my new apartment. I should not have had to literally make about 15 phone calls for problems with the service and the remotes. Moving is stressful enough. Today I had a service appointment for between 2 and 5 pm. Not only did nobody show up but nobody communicated with me in any way, shape or form to let me know what was happening.

I was able to sign into my account to see that changed the appointment to 7:25. Again, nobody showed up and there was zero communication. They changed the appointment, unbeknownst to me one last time to 8:53 but wait, there's more...after being inconvenienced for much of the day into the late evening, they CANCELLED the appointment. Totally unacceptable and unprofessional! I will be exploring other options. That is no way to treat and retain a brand new customer or any customer for that matter!

Original review: July 2, 2019

I called FOUR times today as I had questions about my bill and service. I NEVER dealt with such rude, nasty, argumentative people in a customer service role in my life! The agents on the phone interrupted me repeatedly and were actively unhelpful. Two of them didn't let me finish my sentences and just hung up on me. The fourth agent was condescending, obnoxious and he preceded to argue with me then help me. Thanks to the unprofessional, and disgusting disrespectful behavior I am now actively looking to switch services. I can't image giving this company another red cent.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Not happy with Optimum prices, but they offered a reasonable deal (advertised as $74.99 but quoted as $117.00 with equipment, fees and taxes). Was promised by salesperson (supposedly recorded) "all the same services I had plus more channels and better internet". Asked for it in writing or e-mail, never received. After installation tech said I just had to call office for cloud DVR to work because he couldn't do that part of install. Called office "You are not set up for DVR on your package, extra $17.00 a month". I had DVR on my old service, not being able to record or pause a show is not the same as the service I had. Salesperson told me $80. to have them disconnect my 3 day old install of inferior package.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I called to have internet installed. They sent out a third party subcontractor who had no clue what he was doing. He put a hole through my wall straight outside damaging the Sheetrock inside and the siding outside. Then he left, without even installing the internet! Optimum sent a second person out to finish the install but they cannot fix the damage done by the first guy. Now optimum will NOT address or fix this issue. I cannot get anyone to speak to me or resolve. My next step is to cancel the service obviously and file a complaint with the police.

Original review: June 26, 2019

The customer service department is not helpful. Does not let you speak to a supervisor. Does not explain things properly! The customer service reps are not in America. They have a heavy accent and are trained to say, "I understand." They do not solve your problem. They double-charged me and just kept saying I have a credit on my account. I ended up going into overdraft and they wouldn't put the money back in my account. Do not, I repeat do not let this company have access to your account. They will take money left and right. Their services are horrible. My internet does not even work.

Original review: June 23, 2019

I opened our account with Cablevision for more than 20 years ago. It has been downhill ever since! Requesting to speak to a supervisor, is a chore, which the rep argued with me that there's no way to get a supervisor on the phone and that they're always extremely busy. He put me on hold for literally 60 mins then I finally got a supervisor. I was beyond aggravated and frustrated at that point. I told the supervisor everything that happened. And we then were disconnected! And no one called back!!!! I am furious every time I have to call them about anything now. The rep promised to have all of the fees removed. Next month they are back again.

I ask for a supervisor, and once again, get told the wait is too long to speak to someone and it's nearly impossible to get someone on the phone. He puts me on hold for over 20 minutes only to come back on and tell me that he/she spoke to a supervisor and explained what's going on and they said there's nothing more they can do! First of all, I asked to speak to the supervisor not for him to talk for me, and secondly, how do I know he was even telling the truth?! He then puts me on a longer hold to then finally get a supervisor on the phone. I can’t stand Optimum anymore. I had regular channels and 1 movie channels, with phone and internet. I was paying $219 with taxes. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve called to complain that the TV freezes every time I clicked on the demand button.

Original review: June 21, 2019

Optimum is providing a good internet connection (who does not nowadays) however this company is money hungry. They raise your prices without telling you and when you ask why they are blaming you like - "Oh we gave you faster speed," or "You should have checked your bill." Also it seems that none of their team members are speaking with each other. Every time I call I am promised something, which never happens and when I call back to follow up there is never a "record" of any promise/conversation.

Original review: June 21, 2019

Last week I had to transfer the cable account from my roommate's name to mine. The first 2 people I spoke to were to email me forms to sign and all would be done. No forms ever came. So I called for a third time. This woman told me that the information the previous employees gave me were incorrect. Opening a new account is the best and easiest way to go. And she could lower my rate. Her first question was, "What channels do you watch." "Only 5," I replied. "2, 28, 44, 45, 46." Her response was with the select package I was assured to have all the channels. And she would waive the installation fee. All would be $109.

Installation tech arrives next day. When we go to test the tv there’s no channel 28. The tech laughs and says, "Your select package was lowered behind your back." I thought he was kidding but he was right. A call to Altice to request channel 28 was denied unless I upgraded my package to the select package for $10 more a month AND they charged me $2.50 to do so despite the fact I was guaranteed to have it. That night I attempt to record a show with the DVR. NO DVR! Yes I got a cheaper package initially but the rep took everything away. So now $17.00 for DVR. Despite what any employee had told me they refused to honor it. AND I see as of now I’m being charged the installation fee of $59.95. The fourth employee I spoke to about the DVR said all the information I had previously been given was incorrect. No one knows what they’re doing and everyone has a different story. And they lie lie lie.

As of today I have filed a major complaint with the N. Y. PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION who oversees cable companies. And to top things off my tv cuts off every several hours. I tried to call about that. The woman sounded drunk and don’t think she heard a word I said. It has been worse than a nightmare. I don’t know why Optimum send out promotions. They don’t honor them. Once all is resolved and make an appointment with someone else I want this out of my house. Stay away. Customer service is horrendous. I told one employee if I had to pay $10 for channel 28 I would be leaving. When I asked if it was really worth losing a customer for $120/year he responded, "Unfortunately yes."

Original review: June 20, 2019

After a large number of mishaps as soon as we subscribed, we cancelled our service within the first week. We are both disabled and need special services. The supervisor advised that the equipment would be picked up on June 19 at our home between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. No one ever came. But I was told by phone, when I called to complain, that I am being charged a horrendous amount of money for the unreturned equipment. The stuff was installed on June 5. Today is June 20. I will somehow get to the Fairlawn office, with my operated on head bandaged, in order to make the return. And I will not pay for any equipment. All of the negatives I have read online are true: no one seems to know what they are doing and the equipment is inferior. What I was quoted is inaccurate and I am thoroughly disgusted with Optimum.

Optimum expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1973 under the name Cablevision Systems Corporation, Optimum continues to serve millions of customers in the New York area. The company offers television, Internet and cable services.

• Business and residential service: Optimum has a full range of telephone, Internet and TV products for the home and office, and it is a good choice for residential or commercial customers.

• Better channel options: With more than 600 HD channels available, customers in the New York area can experience a variety of programming.

• Unlimited plans: Customers can get unlimited cell phone, text and data usage, and premium TV services in one package.

• Internet-based TV: Optimum offers a digital paid TV service.

• Free package: After signing up for broadband Internet service, the company offers a 50-channel package for free.

• Best for: Television fans who watch a range of programs, businesses who provide entertainment to customers,, households on a budget or staff members and customers with special interests.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs