2.7/5 (460 ratings)

About Optimum

Optimum provides in-home connectivity and entertainment through high-speed internet, digital TV and voice services. Optimum also offers a variety of enhanced services, technical support options and smart home products through its partners.

Pros

• 30-day money-back guarantee
  • $500 contract buyouts
  • No annual contracts

Cons

• Limited availability
  • Not transparent about fees

Bottom Line

Optimum offers cable and internet services in the New York tri-state area. Customers get a locked-in price for life, though some complain about hidden fees. The company offers a money-back guarantee.

Optimum Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optimum?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optimum?

Original review: April 13, 2022

This by far is the worst mobile company I have dealt with. Customer Service is horrible and no one really helps. I have been calling for two weeks now and have not had anyone help me to get my internet working. I regret doing the switch.

Optimum response

Hello Karen. We definitely want you to be happy with our service and we can help you with this. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info

Original review: April 12, 2022

Optimum has THE WORST, I repeat THE WORST customer service and are in the business of ripping their customers off. They have been charging my mother, a senior on a fixed income for an extra cable box for 13 MONTHS even after I called to fix it back in February of 2021 as soon as I saw the error. Despite providing the return label, they couldn't see they received the box and accused us of not returning it. I had to provide them with proof of return MULTIPLE TIMES. They allegedly Escalated the matter and yet I received no calls back from a manager.

Over SEVEN calls later and countless hours into this and they still won't credit her back for the FULL amount. The supervisor I (finally) spoke to said they are going to take an extra box off her bill for a year. Um, no thanks, if something happens to mom or we don't keep service for a year, how does that help her?? WHY CAN'T THEY CREDIT HER BACK THE FULL AMOUNT? Does Optimim REALLY NEED THE MONEY MORE THAN A SENIOR ON FIXED INCOME? #CROOKS They keep making excuses they can only credit her for $22 max.

Optimum response

Hey Diane. I apologize for the poor experience. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information. We will be happy to look into this for you.

Resolution response: April 28, 2022

The company credited my account. Balance is now zero.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I contacted customer service on February 19, 2022, to question the increase in my monthly bill. The customer service representative told me that there wasn’t anything that can be done to reduce the amount, even though I had been a customer since November of 2017. She informed me that any service changes would actually increase the amount I would pay monthly. I then requested the service to be immediately cancelled. The customer service representative informed me that the service could not be cancelled until March 7, 2022, when my next billing cycle started. I begrudgingly agreed to pay the bill for February and asked for my service to be cancelled on March 7, 2022.

Verizon arrived on March 7, 2022, to install my new service, and I returned my equipment to Optimum located on Motor Parkway on March 8, 2022. On April 11, 2022, I received a bill for the month of March. I called customer service and spoke with a lovely young lady named Mena. After she consulted with her supervisors, she informed me that there wasn’t anything she could do to remove the charges for a service I did not receive.

Hi Leigh. Thank you for your feedback

Original review: April 7, 2022

The worst company ever, customer service, if you can call it that, just hangs up on you. The only reason I'm forced to continue with them is because they have a complete monopoly in my area. For the second time in less than two years, their terrible rigid outdated systems randomly decides that I'm moving and disconnects my service. It takes days to get it back, days of utter frustration and stress. Unbelievable that we as consumers seems completely defenseless against their mistreatment.

Optimum response

Hello Olga. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for any bad experience you might have had and would like to help you with any problems you are having. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info

Original review: April 6, 2022

If you are able to choose another service provider - choose practically anyone BESIDES Optimum. There are more hidden fees that you care to admit. In addition, the internet service is terrible and the customer service even worse. Communications are sent "from" Optimum with incorrect information and they have no record of the communications or no explanation for them. Try calling -- you will get transferred through a multitude of departments since no one knows how to help or has the capacity to do so. Only call them if you want to make your life less happy than it is.

To top it off, PLEASE don't be bought by their advertisements, they are not honest! Just one example: "Unlimited plan" in REALITY means 15 GB. You may need a magnifying glass to see the small letters that are supposedly at the end (or on the bottom) of the long bills, papers, and terms & conditions that you see or receive from them. Not worth your life.

Optimum response

Hi Jerry. Thank you for your feedback. We can go over your bill for you!Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info

Original review: April 4, 2022

The service they offer is horrible -the customer service is extremely horrible & hard to speak with & terrible language barrier. Hardly anyone speaks English. Their billing practice is extremely fraudulent. When you disconnect they tell you it’s disconnected then you return the equipment..THEN they send you a message telling by the way you still need to pay for the rest of the month or next billing cycle even though you don’t have the service or equipment.

Optimum response

Hello Wanda. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for any bad experience you might have had, and we would like to help! Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I signed up for a 1 Gig Internet at $69.99/month with no long term contract. However, when I cancelled their service, they send me a bill for $226.71. When I called them as to why I was being billed this much, they just said that’s the amount I have to pay. This is ridiculous and their billing practice should be looked into by the authorities because it’s simply wrong. If you are thinking to sign up with Optimum, I strongly suggest that you think again because this company simply does not care about their customers. All they care about is making money no matter what it takes.

Optimum response

Hey Ted. Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apology for the poor experience you received from our company. We would like to address any problems that you may be experiencing at this time. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: March 28, 2022

Got promised a free year of unlimited data, got home and had 1GB. When upgrading to what I was promised got charged $70, with an overdraft fee that customer service said they won’t cover. And won’t get the $70 back till the 6th (27th when I talked to them).

Optimum response

Hello Dustin. Thank you for your feedback. Hi! We can go over your bill for you! Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: March 27, 2022

I returned the cable equipment, asked about any over/under amount at the return counter and told nothing was over/under. Imagine my surprise when instead of a refund check I received a debit card. Now I'm stuck fussing through some no-name website asking to cash out the debit card.

Optimum response

Hi Anne. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information. We will happy to look into this for you.

Original review: March 24, 2022

I am currently using Optimum Internet service. I wanted to switch to a different internet provider last month due to the constantly increasing bills and called Optimum customer service to disconnect the internet service on 2/28/2022. During the conversation, I was offered a better promotional price, approximately $40 monthly balance for the same internet speed with additional $5 discount if I sign up for auto-payment. Since the offer was similar to the new provider, I decided to stay with Optimum, set up the auto-payment over the phone, and was informed that new balance will be applied to March bill. However, I noticed that there was no adjustment on my bill.

In order to solve the problem, I contacted the customer service again to clarify the monthly charge on 3/5/2022. The agent informed me again that in the billing system on his side, it appears as $40. Therefore, I waited until the due date, which is 3/15/2022. I called the customer service again to clarify the monthly charge and auto payment since the monthly charge was not applied on my credit card yet. Now I was just told that they are no longer able to offer $40 promotion and the best option would be $60 monthly even with auto payment option and one year contract.

In addition, if I want to disconnect the service now, I will be charged full price, $82.35 even though they were the one held me when I tried to disconnect the service. If I had known that I would have to pay for the increased bill, I would not have stayed with Optimum. I had to pay the balance since bill was due. Otherwise, they will charge late fee as well. It is not fair for me to pay the full price since agents convinced me with the lower rate that they will not provide TWICE. I attempted to file the complaint again but Optimum refuse to respond. It is very frustrating to spend all this time trying to resolve this problem. I am leaving Optimum but I must share this with others since they may be deceived as well

Optimum response

Hello Sujin. Thank you for your feedback. We will be happy to look into this for you. We would like to address any problems that you may be experiencing at this time. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I recently moved in NC to an address that does not offer Optimum. I cancelled my Optimum service online (as suggested in Optimum website). I returned the modem, etc. as directed to them on Feb 25, 2022. I just received a huge bill stating account still active. Was told although I cancelled in February I had to pay through the end of that cycle, March 16. They claim to have received the returned modem after March 16, so I am subject to paying for the next cycle through April 16. (They had the returned box well over a month!) And, they said you CANNOT disconnect the service online... The website says you CAN! What a mess!. I'm out of pocket over $200. I have Spectrum now. If I ever move to an area where I must have Optimum, I'll go to some other service. Hate this company... Find another way to get service. Do yourself a favor!!!

Optimum response

Good Morning Lorraine. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info. We will get to the bottom of this.

Original review: March 15, 2022

To be honest one star is too much. Had internet/cable with Optimum for a few months. We had to end service with this company because the internet service was so bad. Everyday it was a hit or miss with connecting to the internet. When you call them their solution is to offer you more stuff disguised as upgrades. But the internet service was still crap.

Finally had enough. Disconnected in the first week of the month, brought the equipment back to the store on the 8th. Surprise! Optimum charging us for the entire month until the 31st. When we contact Optimum we are told that it’s in their policy on the website, yet when you speaking to customer service and specifically ask them what you will be charge after disconnecting? They representative tells you that you will be charge up to the time you return the equipment. Which is obviously not true. Either the the representative is not knowledgeable with the company policy or they are dishonest. Would never ever recommend this service to anyone based on our experience. Do not be fooled by the low prices or the free phone if you connect with them. It’s not worth it. Plus no company should charge for services they do not provide, which is what Optimum did.

Optimum response

Hello Sherma. Thank you for your feedback. We would like to address any problems that you may be experiencing. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info

Original review: March 9, 2022

GET ANY PROMISE BY SALES REP IN WRITING!!! I volunteer for a non-profit business in Sylva, NC. We had service with Frontier for phone and internet, and were unhappy with speed and service. The Optimum sales rep Gary offered a good deal, but we were unsure if worth the Frontier early cancellation fee. Gary promised Optimum would cover it. So we went forward with the swap. Afterwards, Gary didn't respond to any communications. When we contacted Optimum, we were told Gary had been fired and they would look into it. They later said the Frontier bill didn't list final amount as early cancellation and so wouldn't pay. They pulled this predatory practice against a non-profit!! Now we are stuck with new provider who gives better speeds but possibly even worse service.

Optimum response

Hey Chris. Thank you for the feedback. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information and we can help you with this.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Horrible. They charge more than any other company for internet service. In addition they force you to take a home phone service or pay more for the already overpriced internet. This is a manipulation of the market.

Optimum response

Hi Donna. Thank you for the feedback. We can definitely go over your bill for you! Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: March 2, 2022

We lived in NJ for several years and continuously had problems with Optimum TV, Internet and Phone service. Their customer service was terrible! Terrible to get on the phone, terrible to speak to or get anything resolved and terrible all the way around. We finally made the switch to FIOS which we were very happy about. When I made the switch, I was already into the second week after I paid Optimum for the whole month. I didn't care that I was giving them two weeks of payment, I switched anyway. NOW, over two years later, we are receiving creditor requests for the last months' payment. First of all, you pay a month in advance, that makes over a month of service we already paid for. FIOS agreed and even told Optimum we switched 6 weeks prior. DO NOT USE OPTIMUM!!! They don't care about their customers. They just want the money and there is NO ONE there who will listen! I reported this to the Credit Bureaus and it is not news to them either!

Optimum response

Hello Susan. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the bad experience you might have had. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com if you wish to provide any additional information.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

All I can say is that Optimum online has the worse customer service. From yesterday I talk to at least 20 different representatives and none solve the issue and in the end all I was asking was to add basic tv channels to my internet which I sign on online. They keep turning me to next representative and the next and then next one of them was talking to my husband, man I got you, I got you, stay with me, I got you, in the end he hang on one of them told us he can't help us. He need to couch sales unbelievable what I experience. Then I told them, "Can you cancel and then I will do it online all over again." then they told me sorry that's the issue. They can cancel it's still pending the service once again. I said, "Ok can at least you try to add cable?" Nope. Then he ask do I need they have good deal on cell service. Again he wanted to make sale. I said no help me with this issue. All I can say to optimum is that they have to change custumer service

Optimum response

Hello Amela. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for any bad experience you might have had, and we would like to help! Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

At first, I thought that I had chosen the right company for my Home Phone Services and Internet, but little by little they started planning this game, by stating that I had to change for Paperless billing, but I didn't have fax services and I called Optimum for another line for my fax services, and I did cancel it at the same moment I mean after 10 minutes because I wasn't pleased with the price, today I was checking my online account because someone from Optimum called me as a Preferred customer by offering me faster internet services then I realized that they have been charging me $40.00 each month for the fax line that I had canceled, they told me that I lied about it, that I never called to cancel it since they have access to my credit they keep on charging me for a line that I had never used.

I spoke to Altice at **. She told me that she cannot reimburse me for my full $480 + dollars since they worked on the commission. They don't care how they are going to make money from you, they will try anything. Their services are stinks, PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE WITH OPTIMUM NOR VERIZON. THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT.

Optimum response

Good Morning, Esther. I apologize for the poor experience. Something definitely doesn’t sound right there, and we’d like to help and address any problems that you may be experiencing at this time. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

Hard to give enough emphasis to what terrible customer service Optimum has. The timeframes of their technician appointments are meaningless to them. We have had 3 scheduled technician appointments over the last ten days that were simply blown off, rescheduled without notice, and in some instances they outright lied that the tech came to the home and no one answered (my home security camera show that they never came). Their phone reps don’t do anything other than apologize pretentiously for their poor service and offer to set you up with a new appointment that they won’t honor. They know that customers have limited (if any) choices for internet service, and they bundle other unwanted services so as to take advantage.

Their own staff admits that you are powerless to do anything about their indifference to your inconvenience or life disruption. Miss work, wait for them for 8 hours, no courtesy calls or ability to narrow down the timeframe, unhelpful technicians - it’s literally the worst-run customer service department you can imagine. It should be illegal to take advantage of paying customers the way that they do. Their chat bot service is basically a digital version of the same rotten inept culture. Shame on you Mr ** and your team for taking advantage of people. Can’t wait to ditch your service for good.

Optimum response

Hello Michael. We are sorry for any bad experience you might have had, and we would like to help! Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

HORRIBLE SERVICES. NETWORK ALWAYS DISCONNECTS. COMPLETELY unreliable!! Every time I'm in a meeting disconnects, disconnects, disconnects, disconnect. Horrible experience!! I can't wait to quit. Done.

Optimum response

Hey Wale. I apologize that you are having a service issue. We will be able to take a look at this for you. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I’m a new customer who signed up for fiber internet. Optimum no showed for 4 out of 5 appointments over six weeks, and ultimately gave me cable internet. I haven’t received any of the $80 no-show fees as credits that they charge customers who aren’t home at the time of their appointment, and I’ve lost countless hours on the phone. We’ve been locked in an unvirtuous circle where the customer schedules an appt, the company fails to show, the employees of the company have no answers nor accountability, managers are nonresponsive, and the issue continues unresolved. This month’s excuse is that the fiber in the street is damaged, which is an odd claim since they haven’t been here since December. At least they are consistent in also no showing for street repairs.

It blows my mind that a company can operate like this in 2022. They have tried to upsell me twice for mobile, which is comedic since they can’t, or won’t, provide the service I requested and am paying for. Customer service is the absolute worst. Unfortunately, they currently seem to have a monopoly on high-speed internet in Fairfield County.

Optimum response

Hi Tom. Thank you for your feedback. I understand how it would be frustrating to deal with issues like this and we will happy to look in to this for you. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

I have made numerous calls, had service techs out and been told the problem is with their outside line. No attempt to repair and I have been paying for a service I am not receiving in over 3 months. They will not do anything about it.

Optimum response

Hello Anthony. Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry for the poor experience. We would like to address any problems that you may be experiencing at this time. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Tech Support told me that my Router and Modem needed to be checked to find out why I had Cable service and no Internet or phone service. After spending 30 minutes with Tech Support, disconnecting and connecting the devices nothing changed. I was told a service call was necessary. Tonight, 4 hours later, WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING - the internet and phone was back in service. Optimum, train your employees better so that customers won't be wasting time working on a problem that doesn't exist. I am tired of "tech support" following a script instead of looking for the real problem. If Optimum cared they would do a better job.

Optimum response

Hello Ira. Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the poor experience. I understand how it would be frustrating to deal with service issues. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info, if you are having any issues.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Updated on 02/03/2022: One Wednesday afternoon, we were without cable tv, Wi-Fi and phone. We were told the next available appointment was the following Wednesday. I asked to speak to a supervisor, her name was Thalia who spewed policies and procedures and there was nothing she could do to help me and proceeded to HANG UP ON ME. Yup, she’s the supervisor. Fast forward to the problem being fixed by a very pleasant tech, he said it was Optimum's fault, the previous techs (who were there to fix the buzzing in the phone lol) hadn’t wrapped the wires properly. We will be leaving for Verizon who has great packages. My dream is to get an apology from optimum, specifically Thalia. Shame on you.

Original: Came home today to find no phone tv or internet. Dealt with customer service they wanted us to wait a week, I asked to speak to someone higher up, the “supervisor” Thalia ID# ** hung up on me after she spewed their procedures. Bye Optimum, your procedures are not my problem. Thalia and you do not have a way with people.

Optimum response

Hi Janice. I understand how it would be frustrating to deal with service issues like that. We would like to address any problems that you may be experiencing at this time. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Optimum customer service is HORRIBLE. They tell you one thing, and do another.... I contacted customer service via chat on January 11th to confirm a cancelation that I had set up for January 16. I was told by a SUPERVISOR, that since my billing cycle runs 1/1 to 1/31 and my billing date is 1/15, that the bill would be paid on the 15th and then the retention department will prorate a credit for the 16th-31st, since the billing cycle wasn't completed.

Today, 1/19/22, I called and asked why I haven't received a credit yet, and was told "we don't do that". I explained that I have a transcript of the conversation that took place on 1/11. I HAVE IT IN WRITING. I have proof! If that person made a mistake, that is not MY problem, that is theirs. I was sent from retention, to billing, back to retention all just to get nowhere. I am extremely dissatisfied with the way I was treated not to mention the fact that I was lied to and no one wants to resolve the situation. Not to mention that fact that I am pregnant and my blood pressure got so high that I felt faint after. Optimum, if something happens to my unborn child, THAT IS ON YOU!

Optimum response

Hi Gloria. Thank you for your feedback. I understand how it would be frustrating to deal with billing issues. We would like to review this for you. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I moved to an apartment in 2019 and I decided to have Optimum as cable TV because I was sure they were honest, fair and professional, to find out that they are not at all!!! When I first started, I called the customer service and the lady on the phone told me a price to find out a month later that I had to pay over 100 USD more for the first month, something that she deliberately avoided to tell me. After one year paying 134, they raised my monthly payment to 177 without even to inform me. I had to find out while checking my account.

I called the customer services and I asked to have only the basic channels, and so I should have paid 77 USD, but while my account still had the bill of 177, the balance on the phone was 77. I called again and again and this problem has not been fixed. Now I paid on the phone the actual full monthly payment, but now in the account, my balance is still over 90 USD to pay, which it will result in me also to have to pay for later due payment. The customer service suck and don't chose OPTIMUM, it is what I am going to do now, trying to find another cable TV.

Optimum response

Hello Loredana. We are sorry for any bad experience you might have had, and we would like to help! Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account information.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Please look at the bill. It is certainly not what their advertisement tells us. To get the 300 Mbps internet I was forced to buy the Broadcast Basic, which has only a dozen news channels and I almost never watched. The internet speed is not 300 Mbps as well. Most of the time it is around 80 mbps. $141 per month for just internet? They are too greedy. I finally have some other high speed internet carriers in my area. Switched without any hesitation.

TV 01/08 - 02/07 Broadcast Basic $35.00. 01/08 - 02/07 1 Cable Box(es) (At $11.00 each with remote(s) included) $11.00. 01/08 - 02/07 Box Discount Incl. $5.00 Promotional Savings -$5.00. 01/08 - 02/07 TV Credit -$10.00. Total TV$31.00. Internet 01/08 - 02/07 Optimum Online (Incl. FREE unlimited access to Optimum WiFi) $89.99. 01/08 - 02/07 Optimum 300. Add-On $20.00. 01/08 - 02/07 1 Modem Rental Fee(s) (At $10.00 each) $10.00. 01/08 - 02/07 Network

Enhancement Fee $3.50. 01/08 - 02/07 Internet Credit -$21.00. Total Internet $102.49.

Phone 01/08 - 02/07 Optimum Voice (Includes over 20 features, certain taxes & fees) Incl. $29.95 Promotional Savings $5.00. Total Phone $5.00. Taxes & Fees 01/08 - 02/07 State and Local Sales Tax $1.05. Franchise Fee $0.70. State Reg Fee $0.04. FCC User Fee $0.09. 911 Surcharge $0.90. Federal Universal Service Fee $0.20. Total taxes & fees activity $2.98. Total amount due $141.47.

Optimum response

Hi Charley. I understand how it would be frustrating to deal with billing issues like this. We would like to review the account with you. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I've been repeatedly/inaccurately charged for the last 9 months. BLATANTLY LIED TO by no less than a dozen employees, that matter will be corrected...month in & month out! NOT, CORRECTED! Incompetent!

Optimum response

Hi Gregory, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for any bad experience. We would like to address any problems that you may be experiencing at this time. Please reach out to our team at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com and provide your account info.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I have been with Optimum over 10 years. Relocated to Florida canceled my service and Company refuses to prorate my monthly payment. They are charging me the full month of $160 without using the service. Dealing with customers this way causes companies To lose their integrity. My suggestion to new customers is don't use Optimum. Stay away.

Optimum response

Hello Jaime. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I will send this over to our feedback team, if you would like to provide us with any additional details, please email us at BrandReviews@AlticeUSA.com

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I ordered Internet service in January 2021. I moved in February 2021 and called them to cancel the service. In September of 2021, I noticed that a charge for $49.39 from Optimum. I went back to statements since February and found out that I was being billed every month. I called them and after 4 hours on the phone with 4 different people, this lady told me that she was sorry for the inconvenience, and that she was going to refund me the money within two weeks. I was waiting for the refund but it never came. I called again after two months and I was told that no money was going to refund because they have no record that I called to cancel the account in February. They are horrible at customer service and the company is not to be trusted. I would think twice before signing-up with them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I had an issue and spend hours talking to them more unprofessional incompetent representatives who just got me upset and didn't even sold my issue. I wish I knew they were that horrible I would never have signed up and I will never use this company or anything related to them again!

Optimum Company Information