DISH Network
2.05/5
Based on 573 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

DISH Network Reviews

5816 DISH Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Called on July 5th to cancel service for mother in law due to going into nursing home, service was only used for one year, was asked by them to possible check into if she could transfer her service where she was going and got info. on early termination, and also what I could send in to possibly avoid the early termination fees and where they could sent return boxes where she is at already has Dish for service. On July 11th I faxed the required information to them. Five days later I called to see if they got the papers and was told yes, but could take up to 20 days to decide, so I waited.

I called again around August 1st., was told this time I could scan and e-mail forms again to Term Exceptions at Dish, so I did, and I never got a return box. Waited again, finally got a return box 35 days after first request, and I sent it back out the next business day. Got a e-mail from them that final bill was ready on August 14th.

In the bill was charges for services till August 14th., this was not acceptable so I called again. They denied the early termination fees so I will pay that on mom’s behalf, but I should of been credited for the half month of paid cable services. Been 3 days and still waiting for a corrected bill. When they stated it should be corrected and updated in 24 hours. Now been 3 days after here goes another call to them, they try to wear you out with the repeated errors on their behalf. When my own term is up I will be canceling them as well.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

My family used to have Charter for our TV and internet, but that was before Dish paid our apartment complex to force everyone to switch to Dish for tv and internet. Since then I can hardly watch Netflix without several minutes of buffering for a small amount of the show, and I cannot play any game online if even one other device is connected. I would NEVER recommend Dish's internet to anyone ever.

Get expert buying tips about Satellite and Cable TV Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

To place an appointment, you must to provide a credit card for them to schedule a repair person. When service person gets to your house must to tell you at front what is the cost, never happen to me. Service person, finished work and they do not have any paper work, just a cellphone where me as a customer needs to sign. Nothing shows on the cellphone, no cost, no type of service, nothing. You do not get anything in writing at the moment, but he tells you how much approximately will cost you... 10 minutes later after repair guy left, got a warning from my bank, some money was withdraw from my account without my consent.

Contact Dish asking what was that, couldn't explained to me what was the charges, because they at the moment did not have the information. Have to wait the next business day to get an email. At the end of my business day, never got anything, until I contacted them and request information. Right at that moment they sent me what I requested. Contacted them back for an explanation about charges. They were not clear what they tried to tell me, because service person did not complete the information, but they will communicate to management and they will contact me back.

Never happen, contacted Samsung about the all situation, because they connect me with them. But going back and forth with both of them, I have not got any respond... and on the top of that, the washer is still broke... Very dishonest service. I don't not recommend them for nothing. Poor service because never got any call from management, apparently they do not care about their reputation representing Samsung as a repair company.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I receive marketing emails and the only way to "unsubscribe" was to write a letter or make a call. I make 8 calls and was told I would be put in touch with a customer service rep... I only got put back into the forever long hold. I am now holding for a rep who claims she can get me removed but it can take up to 30 days. Now I am told it will take 10 days to be removed. I spoke with Teresa. I was adamant that was not going to work. I never subscribed, I don't want DISH and I don't like spending time to get my email removed from their system. I also called the company on their phone number for sales, talked with someone there... not sure about the results.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

November 2017, I canceled Dish Network. I had been with them for more than the 2 year contract. The man said I was wrong and that I needed to pay $10.45 for 5 months and return one receiver then and the other in 6 months, in boxes they would send me. I started paying and returned the first receiver in December 2017. I paid monthly as agreed, in March 2018 I received an eBill for 19.43 and mistakenly just paid it. In May I received an eBill for 23.45 and mistakenly paid it. I received the second return box the end of June and returned the second receiver. Contacting them is difficult, I keep getting transferred again and again. I have been told to call: **, It rings once and nothing happens. No one ever answered on 8/13/2018. Now I keep getting told I still am getting Dish even though they sent the boxes for equipment returns.

I have also been offered a lower rate, then I tell them I do not get Dish and have returned their equipment. I have been told how valuable a customer I have been for 4 years. For the service I no longer receive. Now they want 3 months of $23.45 and tell me I signed up for a reduced rate. How when I returned the equipment in boxes they sent for equipment returns did, I sign up for a reduced rate?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DISH?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Well we just wasted 3 hours 30 mins of our Saturday with a first call to customer support and transfer call to customer service (who never answered at 38 minutes waiting). Another customer support call with no resolve of the problem that they admit to be technical issue. Both customer service reps say the techs are working on it but they cannot give a timeline. Just that it is a problem that will fixed some day in the future. We pay for this service so we can record programs but our recorded programs keep disappearing. We are very unhappy customers. We upgraded to a HOPPER three only to have these issues continue. This service is not meeting the basic need of being able to record programs and binge watch at a later time. Dish services is costing us a lot of money and providing only frustration. What good is it to watch a few episodes only to have the following 4 or 6 or 8 disappear.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I'd give these brain-dead RUDE buffoons NO STARS if that were even possible! When I moved into my current home there was a "DISH NETWORK" satellite on the roof, I NEVER wanted their service, and I NEVER had their service. Yet when I called them to come take their equipment off MY roof that someone else that owned or rented{?} the home before I bought it had put their service in. Anyway, tech comes out to remove equipment because it's NOT mine and I had nothing to do with their service or them, I despise satellite, had other companies in the past and every rainstorm, cloud cover, etc. the tv would just show a snowy, static screen.

So tech comes out, removes the equipment and where the DISH was removed left DAMAGES to MY ROOF, needless to say they DO NOT REPAIR the damage they or their equipment causes, my roof where they removed their piece of crap equipment dish was left with FOUR HOLES in my roof, unknown to me, so it starts raining and my roof starts leaking and now I have a big gaping hole in my dining room ceiling that I had to fix, as well as had to get the roof fixed and these BOZOIC MORONS had the audacity to send me a bill for equipment removal and for services I NEVER had! I DO NOT THINK SO!!!

Said, "Fine, if you're going to charge me for this load of rubbish when I was NEVER a customer and wanted your equipment off my roof, I'll send you an invoice for the repairs of damage your tech did to my home without telling me or letting me know they left four gaping holes in my roof where your sorry dish was mounted and if you do not pay the invoice I send you, I WILL PUT IT IN COLLECTIONS AGAINST DISH NETWORK, I will also call an attorney and furthermore, I will also call the F.C.C. {Federal Communication Commission} on you for fraudulent practices."

This was quite a few years ago now, but it must have worked, I never saw another bill from them for just trying to return their stupid equipment, now when I find their equipment blown off a roof and in my yard when we have heavy winds or hurricanes and I have no idea where it came from, I just give it to a friend that collects scrap and let them scrap their JUNK, as that's all DISH NETWORK is good for. SCRAP! With their NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE, they don't deserve to get anything back from anyone, let alone even be in business! Honestly this is one business that should be OUT OF BUSINESS with their attitude and what they do to people! I agree with another poster here, a class action lawsuit should be started against these buffoons!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was without service from DISH TV due to equipment malfunction. Called to set up appointment to have issue fixed and paid the appointment fee. Specifically stated that the appointment had to be after 230pm due to work schedule. Was assured several times this was being accommodated. The day of my appointment the tech called At 1145 am to state they were there. I explained I would not be available until after 230 pm and this was already established previously. After some very rude and less than helpful customer service staff offered no resolution I asked to cancel service and was not going to continue to pay for TV services could not use. In the end I paid 60 dollars for an appointment that never occurred. 109 each month without service and 280 for cancellation!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I called to see what Dish offers, vs Direct, one lie after another. I was told no contract, I have a two year contract. I was told first payment due in two months, lie. Two weeks later, I would receive a 50.00 Visa card, lie! One lie after another, no one wants to take responsibility. I will buy my time, 22 months I have left... I will count the months. I'll be 70 when my contract is up, they suckered me, live & learn.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My parents have been DISH customer for years. My parents just renewed their 2 years contract last year. My dad passed away yesterday unexpectedly and just because my mom's name is the only name on the account they would not help her. She can not afford to keep paying almost $150 a month without any income from my dad. They basically said, "Sorry. If you cancel it will be $500 early termination fee." Such a heartless company. The reps on the phone were cold and completely inconsiderate and rude. My mom will have to file bankruptcy as it is and now she'll have to add Dish network to the bankruptcy.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

If I could give them zero stars I would. We are locked in for 2 years, because it would cost $489 to cancel early. It is the s-l-o-w-e-s-t internet ever! Only 2.4 GHz bandwidth! It goes out if there's a cloud somewhere in the sky, and they limit the data to 50Gig. After that, dial up would work faster. The reason they have such an exorbitant cancellation fee is because everyone would cancel the first month. It's the only way they can keep customers. As soon as our 2 years are up in October, we're outta here!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

After over 10 years of service, I recently put a new metal roof on my house. When trying to get a technician to remount my Dish it became very apparent that it was going to be painful. After hours of calls that all went overseas, I finally gave up. The overseas calls had an agent asking for my credit card number which I was NOT going to give over the phone. When I reached a "Customer Loyalty" agent he seemed very empathetic to my experience, offered to have someone there to mount it 2 days later at no cost.

He also offered to lower my bill by $30 a month if I'd re-sign up for 2 years. I told him I would if I had a dish mounted. 2 days later, the technician did not come. I looked online to find that they had scheduled it for the FOLLOWING Thursday. I decided that's ok since they worked with me to get it done sooner than the overseas group was going to get it done. At this time I had been without service for 3 weeks. The following Thursday, we received multiple "update" calls pushing the time back. Last call was stating that the technician would be there between 8:00 PM and 9:30 PM. This is after dark and I strongly believe in safety. I tried to reschedule because I won't allow him to climb on my roof after dark.

They said they could reschedule for ANOTHER 10 days later. I got back in touch with "Customer Loyalty" and once again explained my experience. After they said there's nothing they could do I demanded that they terminate my service and DO NOT charge me an early termination fee as THEY are in breach of contract. They stated they would NOT CHARGE the early termination fee as long as I sent my equipment back in boxes they would ship me. Last night, I received an email stating that my account was being charged $300 early termination fee. I called Dish AGAIN and spoke to "Customer Loyalty" AGAIN and they said there's nothing they could do. I informed them I would pay their fee but will leave EVERY NEGATIVE REVIEW possible. If you are considering a satellite TV system DO NOT CHOOSE DISH! Their commercials about customer service are outright lies.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

They insist we have a wireless Joey which we never had, and now that we have cancelled service they are charging us for it. We only have one TV and their technician hooked up that TV to a hopper. He did not hook up anything else. Yet they have been charging us for months for a wired Joey that we own and that has been sitting in a drawer. Since their technician did not hook it up there is no way we could have been using it. Their customer service, including a supervisor, is totally rigid and will not do anything to resolve the situation. He says since the technician didn't write down how many Joeys he hooked up that they can charge us for what they want.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I live in Temple. Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers are blocked out. WTF? I pay for Dish, they make a fortune off advertising. That is obvious since about half of the time spent to watch a show is seeing advertisements. Someone please tell me how to get out of my Dish contract.

Original review: July 28, 2018

DISH added a protection package on my account without me knowing and they do that when you're do the paperless billing and you can't track it so they create a fraud and screw you over. They don't care anymore. They got so big where all the people just don't care and don't want to lose a customer.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I have had Dish Network for a few years. In that time, I have had techs out several times the first year due to signal loss. They fixed one thing. The rest of the time it was weather. I lose signal chronically due to "weather". Today was just another day of clear, sunny sky that lost signal "due to weather." Lasted about 15 minutes (still no clouds... just sunny sky). Even in a light rain, it loses signal often. My experience with Dish Network is that it is very unreliable and customer service can be difficult to get to via the website. Phone call is better but after you follow all their instructions, they say it is weather related and it will pass. That does not help the fact that my DVR recordings are interrupted or lost and if I'm watching live, it is interrupted. The service is pricey for the amount of interruptions it experiences. I do not recommend Dish Network to anyone.

Original review: July 26, 2018

First, I have to agree with many others; dealing with Dish can involve hours of phone calls with multiple "account specialists" only at the end to get no satisfaction. I have been a Dish Customer for many years and have had many frustrating experiences, however, the most recent, has been the very worse. When I first contacted Dish a month ago I was paying $102 per month but offered a better program by a competitor. I felt it was only fair to give Dish the opportunity to respond before disconnecting. I spent much time with a "specialist" who offered me a $40 per month discount which at that point brought my bill to $73 which was perfect for one year and I agreed to a 2-year contract; the 2nd year was $113.

Somewhere, somehow that same rep checked another box asking for a Preferred Customer Discount which was equal to $10 per month. Common sense would tell you this was not my request, going from $40 to $10. Needless to say when the first bill arrive and was $130.90 I called for an explanation, which no one could really explain in specific terms. After hours of conversation was when it was revealed to me that the first discount did not apply because of the Preferred Discount of $10 to precedence. Long story short I went from $102 per month to $118 per month and now stuck with a 2 year agreement. Pretty shabby I have to say!! Unless you have hours upon hours to spare on useless conversation with a person you can barely understand I would not recommend Dish to anyone!!

Original review: July 26, 2018

I’ve been trying to upgrade my DishNET system for a very long time now, as they, Dish, said I am eligible for a free upgrade and I’m very happy about this, but unfortunately being disabled & chronically sick has caused me to have to cancel & re-sched my appt’s for the upgrades, & I always call and explain the reason I need to re-sched.

My complaint is re: their automated system continues to cancel my appt’s as well without notifying me in any way shape or form whatsoever. This has happened numerous times and it happened again tonight! I was scheduled for DishNET to come to my house between 12 & 5 pm to install an upgraded system, and I checked to make sure it was for tomorrow and according to their app, it said I was scheduled for 7/26/18 between 12 noon & 5 pm. Then I accidentally hit the wrong app on my phone so when I went back into the DishNET app again suddenly my appt was no longer on their schedule and I DID NOT RECEIVE A TEXT, A CALL OR AN E-MAIL INFORMING ME OF THIS CANCELLATION!

This is extremely annoying, rude, and above all, highly UNPROFESSIONAL! If they’re going to continue to cancel my appt’s without notifying me then I guess it’s time, after almost 20 yrs of being their customer, to switch companies! I have contacted Dish when I needed to cancel & re-sched due to health problems which are UNAVOIDABLE & extremely disconcerting to me, but this is the unpleasant hand I’ve been dealt. One time when I called to re-schedule I explained how sorry I was for having to do so, and their rep stated that it was more than okay for me to cancel & reschedule and I asked him if I should just hold off on rescheduling due to my situation and he said I absolutely should not!

He said I could cancel and re-sched as many times as I needed to, and that is much better than canceling and postponing the re-schedule because the new upgrade might not be available to me then, so I was advised per DISHNET rep to keep scheduling my appt’s And if I needed to cancel, that was no problem at all. But clearly it is a problem, because now Dish has once again canceled me without notifying me at all and I do not appreciate it at all. At least I’m courteous enough to inform them when I need to cancel, but I don’t get the same respect back at all!

If my hands weren’t so disabled and painful I would just blow off the upgrade altogether, but the new system allows you to speak to the remote control to use it rather than having to continually suffer unmanageable pain every time I need to use the remote control, which by the way, doesn’t work about 3/4 of the time! I can no longer even use my left hand on the remote because nothing happens.

Why has life gotten to be such a hassle and more difficult with all the new technology, rather than getting easier and more user friendly! This is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING AND INFURIATING. Customer service has pretty much gone out the window. Companies and businesses are much more concerned with potentially new customers than they are with the ones who have been loyal for years. This is not only very poor business practice, but total BS as well. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I very much appreciate it. I’m hoping things are going to improve soon with DishNET and other businesses participating in this same unprofessional behavior!

Original review: July 23, 2018

After cancelling Dish, decided to go back, they told me they had a Welcome Back Price, of at least 15.00 off and 5.00 off for direct pa. Called in, asking for a U.S. rep. was disconnected 5 times until someone who said they were in the U.S. answered. Was told they had a special program at like 22.50 to 33.00. But we had to sign up first for 69.95. Going thru all the questions, I was told we would be put into another Dept, to get this price, but not to worry we would not be charged 69.95.

Considering they were coming the next day to install, I explained I wanted this to be confirmed via email. Not receiving an email, I called in and was told there was not such pricing. I then cancelled, I believe that they intended to charge me a fee for cancelling once they installed. I am surprised that Dish allows this to happen, I hope others who read this will not be duped in. Someone should get a class action suit against DISH, and stop this. Maybe, they should hire more people and train them to be a help instead of using people to hustle cancellation fees, after finding out that they lied to get you baited in.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I really like your remote voice command. With that being said I tried with three customer service reps trying just order your product and was stopped in my tracks. They told me I had to fill out a credit application to purchase a $59 product. I told him I am stunned and pissed off. Two male reps lashed out at me and talked over me. He said I would not have to perform an application but my rates would be light. My general opinion: Worst marketing (liberal). Talking over you (liberal). Sound like a scam (liberal). How would their caring attitude be in taking care of their customers (liberal)? I hope a lot of folks read this. I didn’t mean to turn this into a political statement but had to point this out.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Because of trees growth around our roof, satellite signal could not deliver HDTV any longer. This could not be fixed by two separate technicians and after several months of no HDTV we decided to cancel. That's when you discover a company's true soul. I spoke to two "supervisors" neither of whom could allow waiving the "early termination fee" because, technically, I could allow a pole to be installed by Dish in my front yard (don't have a backyard) and therefore it was my fault cancelling for the lack of HDTV since I opposed the "solution" that Dish offered, the Dish on a pole in my front yard. Impossible in our neighborhood, but OK for Dish. Very difficult experience, and painful for a company I had high expectations for when I signed up for them.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I recently cancelled my DISH account and it was the most difficult experience. I had the service over 5 years, I had to call customer service 4 times. After I canceled, DISH open a new account with a different account number and charged me a new setup fee. I ended up paying the charge. I know that I am Being ripped off but don't want to deal with them again. Now my account is finally cancelled and I'm still getting billed! Not sure why! When I called customer service, I got a different answer from the previous time. I had to stay on the phone for more than 50 mins to make sure that this account has been closed! Absolutely ridiculous! Stay away from DISH.

Original review: July 21, 2018

This has been the most horrible experience EVER with a company! I have been trying for weeks to terminate my service and cannot get ahold of a live person who WILL assist me. The first time I tried for two weeks and finally left a truthful survey and finally got a live person who didn't terminate my account but put it on hold and promised me the number provided would directly to a live person when I was ready to terminate. LIES! I called today and was on hold for 21 minutes. Hung up and tried again, on hold for another 21 minutes. Tried a 3rd time and was on hold for 45 minutes. I then called and selected I wanted to sign up for service and LESS THAN A MINUTE I have a live person who then transferred me and guess what I'm doing now? That's correct! Sitting ON HOLD!!! Poor customer service and overpriced!!! Buy a Fire Stick.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I have one of the premium packages. I went to watch a movie listed in the guide, and I could not watch it, the screen came up with BUY NOW. ($12.95) I already pay for this station. Just another gimmick for Dish to rip people off. This just started in the past month, and has happened many times. They have my credit card number, so I will have to cancel my card, get another issued, then spend a day updating ordering info in my database of other business I deal with. A lot of work because DISH is just a greedy corporation not interested in their customers! I also watched a movie, got tired and put it on record to finish the next day. GUESS what! Buy now, (the second half of the movie). Not only is this a rip but the movie has been on many times before.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I joined in Feb of 2017 and from day one my bill was NEVER what I was quoted. Unfortunately, for me, I joined over the phone and so had nothing to back me up. Even then, with the cost being more, almost every month the bill was different. I would call and they would "find" the problem. This continued until this month's bill when a "tax" showed up. I called and all they could tell me was it was a local government tax. I called city hall and they told me it was a PUC tax implemented in Jan. of 2017. Why was it not included in my quote? I called them back and they said there was nothing they could do because it was a tax. I let them know that since it was implemented prior to my subscribing that it should have been in my quote. They said they have never charged me, blah, blah, blah.

I requested a reduction in cost in another are - package price? - but of course there was nothing they could do. I cancelled one receiver box, so now instead of crediting my account a few dollars, they are out more each month until my contract expires. At which time they will be out everything. I am also not one to keep quiet about things like this so I will be talking everyone out of subscribing to Dish. As so many here have noted, they have terrible customer service.

Original review: July 18, 2018

Have been a DISH customer for about 16 years, overall service has been ok, few bumps in the road until now. Have been trying to get their internet service. Where I live there is only DSL. Very slow. Have called Dish 5 times. Every time they tell me there is service available. But then send me to a internet person and while on hold it hangs up on me. Not going to try any more. Gave up. Very disappointed, guess they're not as tuned in to you as advertised.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Stay away! Not worth the headache! I recently cancelled my DISH account and it was the most difficult experience of my life. I had to call customer service 4 times and every single time I spoke with a different person and got a different answer. Plus I got a different amount charged and got total different fees for cancelling my service even though my two year contract had already ended. Now my account is finally cancelled and I'm still getting billed! Not sure why! When I called customer service, as expected I got a different answer from the previous time and on top of it had to stay on the phone for more than 30 mins asking her to remove my card from the account that has just been closed! Absolutely ridiculous! Stay away from DISH. The headache and pain of dealing with the Customer service reps is not worth it!

Original review: July 17, 2018

Do not sign up with Dish! This company is money hungry and does not care about the actual service they are to provide to the customers. I was a customer of theirs for 16+ years but decided to switch because they no longer offered the programming that I originally signed up for. When I inquired into this since I was still being charged the same amount of money I was told that they do not guarantee programming. Additionally after being their customer for 16+ years I did not think I was on a contract with them. However unbeknownst to me I was. After several calls trying to see if they would waive this they would not. I was basically told by the last person who I spoke to that it was my responsibility to call them first to confirm I was not in a contract prior to switching over. Really? These people kept telling me, “Well you agreed to this and you confirmed this 2 year agreement.”

I was their customer for over 16 years. Why on earth would I think that I'd be in a contract with them when I was paying the same amount every month even after losing channels? And do not get me started on the equipment... In the end I will have to pay $180.00 which will automatically be deducted from my bank account because apparently I agreed to that as well. This company loves to shove the contract agreement in the customer’s face but they do not hold up their end by providing the programming or the equipment or the customer service. Best thing I did was switch to XFINITY. They are a bit more pricey but the quality overall you just can't get anywhere else... especially with DISH. I am so disgusted with Dish.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Completely misleading with the advertising. As soon as we scheduled an install and entered information the bill came in significantly higher and charged immediately. Spent over an hour on hold and are still on hold to cancel. I thought DirecTV was bad. This is awful.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My brother in law is in the hospital and they had to take his one foot off yesterday. We have tried several times to cancel his service because he will not be coming home for quite some time. However, every time I talked to someone they just gave me the runaround or I was on hold for at least a half hour or more and no one answered the phone. This is getting so frustrating!! Why, if I am just another person complaining, are these people still in business?

Not sure about DISH Network?
Take our two minute quiz to find the right Satellite and Cable TV Providers for you.

DISH expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1980, DISH Network now provides paid TV to almost 14 million subscribers. The company, headquartered in Meridian, Colorado, is the second-largest satellite TV provider in the United States.

• Flexible payment: DISH network accepts Bitcoin as a payment method for those who prefer the cyber currency.

• Fantasy and reality: Subscribers can watch a game and look at their fantasy football stats to chart their team's progress, using DISH Network Hopper.

• Watch from anywhere: DISH Network allows access to recorded shows from anywhere, as long as there is an Internet connection.

• No up-charge on HD: DISH Network offers free HD channels, and it does not charge extra for the high-quality imaging.

• Promotional offers available: DISH Network sign-up promotions allow customers to get extra channels with a 24-month contract commitment.

• Best for: Television fans who watch a range of programs and households on a budget.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Englewood
CO
www.dish.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business