4.9/5 (1510 ratings)

About Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport is a nationwide company offering fast and reliable vehicle and motorcycle moving services. The company ships more than 100,000 vehicles annually and offers efficient auto transportation backed by years of experience across the entire United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Montway provides services for both individuals and businesses. Shipments are closely monitored to ensure the highest level of safety and support. Insurance coverage is included in the price of shipping, and no upfront payment is required.

Pros

• No upfront payments
  • 24/7 sales and support
  • Free insurance coverage
  • Services all 50 states

Cons

• Must contact for tracking info

Bottom Line

Montway is a leading auto transport company with affordable rates and quality customer service. You can get instant online quotes and easily book your order. Montway is open 24/7 to answer all your auto shipping questions.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?

Original review: June 28, 2022

I enjoyed working with Montway a lot and it was easy just to drop my car off. I wasn't the one picking it up. My grandma said it was very easy when they dropped it off here. The communication was good. At first, I got a text but I was napping and I didn’t answer it so the reps called me. The transport was very fast. I thought it was gonna take much longer.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Hailey. We appreciate your business and review.

Original review: June 28, 2022

Our experience with them was pretty good. They let me know where my vehicle was. It arrived at the port, and then it's arriving that day in a truck, and then the guy called me. It was seamless. The quote was fair. It was cheaper than one of the other options. The move was within the estimated time.

Montway Auto Transport response

We are pleased to hear about your experience, Jeremiah. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: June 28, 2022

We used Montway for three or four years to move our car back and forth to Arizona. We've been happy with them and that's why we keep going back to them. We used them again recently. They were on schedule.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Montway, Michael. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Original review: June 27, 2022

Everything was fine. There was no damage to the cars and the move was done on time.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you, Mr. Lainhart, for your feedback.

Original review: June 27, 2022

Communication and price point were good. The movers showed up on time. Everybody I dealt with was nice. They delivered the car when they said. Everything was seamless.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Michael. Thank you for your review.

Original review: June 27, 2022

My transport with Montway was top-notch. The driver I had was perfect and he was such a nice man. The car was transported from Lynnwood, Washington to Tucson, Arizona and it was delivered in really pretty good timing. That took three days. The process went smoothly. There was no strain nor pain. It was the easiest move I ever made and all I did was pay for it.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Dawn. Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway.

Original review: June 26, 2022

They picked up the car at my house in Austin and then delivered it to a house I have in Michigan, and I wasn't here when that happened. But everything was fine. The driver is Ukrainian and he has broken English, but we were able to understand each other. The whole transport went very smoothly.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Robert. Thank you for your review.

Original review: June 26, 2022

The driver communicated well with me and we got the vehicle. The experience was good and I was happy with it. I already referred two guys to Montway.

Montway Auto Transport response

We appreciate your feedback, Greg.

Original review: June 26, 2022

Working with Montway was pretty good. I filed a request and they gave me a quote. Then they gave me a date and they set up on that date, and then they got the car here. The drivers were nice. They got the cars here and the cost seems fair, so I’m totally happy.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Brian. Thank you for your review.

Original review: June 25, 2022

The rep was very helpful. The communication was decent. Montway sent me an email which was great. But they said the driver would reach out. I had to reach out to them to confirm two days before because the driver didn't reach out. After that, they were good. The movers called to let me know when they were gonna pick up my car. They gave me an estimated date and they showed up the day they gave me. They were good once I got in touch with them. My vehicle arrived in perfect condition. I had an easy and really pleasant experience. I was expecting there to be some hiccups, and there were none. I'm thankful for that. I'm gonna use them again when it's time for me to go back to New Jersey.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Sherri. We are pleased to hear about your experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 25, 2022

Interacting with customer service was really good. They were helpful. But they have a clunky way of getting my order finished. I did it online, and then they have to verify it and I have to go through customer service too. They just want to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. They double-check all the dates and times. So, that's very good.

I'm very satisfied with the final cost. I'm going to put a shout-out here for the various shippers and transport companies Montway contracts with. The company that shipped the car was perfect all the way. They showed up exactly when they were supposed to and delivered the vehicle a day ahead of time. Communication with them was excellent and they kept me up-to-date. I was very happy with the whole package.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Francis.

Original review: June 25, 2022

Montway's customer service answered really quickly, and they were really prompt. They had a better price than the other carriers I looked at. They told me how much it would be, what the deposit was, and then when they would start looking for a driver to get my car. It was really straightforward. I was in touch with the driver and the driver got the car really quickly to my house and was able to coordinate that, so he was great.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for choosing Montway, Cecille. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Original review: June 24, 2022

After having a previous shipping company go and pick up my car without even contacting me in any way, I decided to wait the extra day and go with Montway. Delivery was coordinated and updated as updated became available. Car made it on time with no issues. Would recommend.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hello Braden. Thank you for choosing Montway to assist in your auto transport. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Auto was picked up in St Petersburg, FL on time and (Wednesday) and delivered to Indiana, PA on following Saturday, early afternoon. No problem whatsoever! Driver was very courteous, transport truck was very clean, my auto was not damaged in any way. Would absolutely recommend this company and this driver.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Janet. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Original review: June 24, 2022

The first time using this service was amazing. Paul was early and delivered our car from Seattle to Nashville in 4 days. Very professional. Second car was from Florida to Nashville and they had a much harder time finding someone to move the car. They eventually went with another company and got the job done. Driver was very nice when the car arrived.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Sherry. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Very reliable and trustworthy. Delivered on time in perfect condition. Communicated during delivery. Affordable. Easy to schedule. Definitely recommend for transport across country or otherwise. Credit card payment available. Insured. Would definitely use again. Multiple pick up sites available. Can track progress on line or by phone.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Anthony. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Great service and care was taken to safely and securely ship my classic GTO. It arrived at or on the time estimated. I was able to track on the vessel and maintained a constant communication with the truck driver once it was picked up at the port. The final process at arrival was quick and easy. If any negative events occurred, it would have been the hasty inspection upon arrival. All was perfect though.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Timothy.

Original review: June 24, 2022

With Montway Auto Transport, shipment was within a wk of my arrival to West Coast, my car was home delivery. I felt, very happy & I gave 100$ more to the driver for the faster delivery. It was really good.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hello Srikanth. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Montway.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I’ve used Montway twice now. Each time the car was picked up when they said. Delivered when they said and the cars arrived in fine shape. I’d recommend them to a friend and would call them again if I needed to ship a vehicle. The folks at Montway are also kind and nice to deal with.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your feedback, Ken. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Original review: June 24, 2022

The transport was exceptionally well coordinated and was easy to follow, from pick up to drop off. The price was reasonably and the carrier was first rate. I would recommend this carrier to anyone who would need a vehicle relocated.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Robert.

Original review: June 24, 2022

It was a pretty good experience. They were communicative and everything worked out in the end. They increased the price they quoted a little bit but only because I wanted a specific date.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Jamain. Thank you for your review.

Original review: June 24, 2022

The reps were very efficient, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The communication with the driver was very good. He showed up on time and was very friendly. It was very professional all the way from top to bottom. I didn't have any worries about whether the transport was going to make it on time. My son was here at the other end in Phoenix when the car came on time and it was all very smooth. So, I would tell anybody to use Montway. I was very happy with them.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Wendy. Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway. We appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Everything with Montway was quick and easy. They gave me a quote and then when the time came, everything worked out. The driver was a good guy. He’s from the area and he met with my mother because I wasn't here yet, and he was respectful.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Thomas. Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear about your experience.

Original review: June 23, 2022

We had two cars in Florida and we didn't want to drive them both back. So, we tried the transport this time. I did some research and decided that I liked the straightforward approach that Montway gave us. I would prefer to have that from the beginning so I know what I'm getting into because I had some offers that were half of the cost and I knew it was not going to be that way. The experience with Montway was flawless, quick and easy. It was a little bit more than we wanted to spend but the fuel costs are higher now. So, we understood that. We used text and phone for communication so it worked fine for us. The car got back here before we did, which we anticipated. So, our son was able to meet the driver. It was our first time doing this and it worked well for us. We're happy.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway, Joseph.

Original review: June 23, 2022

They were extremely professional and thorough. They gave me all the information I needed. The driver was great. He was very funny and really nice. He communicated with me the whole way. Originally, he thought it was gonna be a little longer of a trip, like a couple of days after their original drop off. But he called and told me that he would be there that same evening that he originally described. He said he went through some rainstorms, and so he washed my car for me. Montway was excellent and made me feel very comfortable.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you, Carlton, for your review. We are pleased to hear about your experience and thank you for choosing Montway.

Original review: June 23, 2022

I originally saw them online. I've used Montway in the past. They have been a pretty great company to use. They got good customer service and pretty smooth transaction shipping vehicles. The communication was great. The overall customer experience is 5 stars. They broker it out to other transport companies, but as a broker, they do an excellent job. Also, they have better rates than most of the transport companies out there. The driver communicated where they were and when they'd be close and arrived within the time they said they would.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Chris. Thank you for being a returning customer of Montway. We appreciate your business and review.

Original review: June 22, 2022

I was late making arrangements to transport my car from Florida to Pa but everything worked out very well. Definitely going to use them again. Thanks You. I'm very satisfied. Will be needing transportation to Florida this late fall.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Harry. Thank you for your review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Original review: June 22, 2022

Montway folks were very responsive and professional. SUV was picked up and delivered within the timeline given. I would recommend them for moving a vehicle across the country. I was very pleased with their service.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Lloyd. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service and appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: June 22, 2022

After researching several companies I pulled the trigger on Montway, and I’m so glad I did. Their pricing was fair, and the process was easier and faster than I could have imagined. They delivered my car cross country in less than a week right to my front door. The man who drove it couldn’t have been nicer and more professional. I appreciate knowing my car was in good hands.

Montway Auto Transport response

We appreciate your feedback, Stephanie.

Original review: June 22, 2022

Very simply put-they gave me a price-agreed on price-picked up my car as scheduled-delivered to NY in 3 days-can't get better than that. Dealt with other companies in the past-no one came close to the service provided. Will look to Montway for future quotes as we travel to Florida every year.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Milan. Thank you for your review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Montway Auto Transport Company Information