2.7/5 (1688 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

The easiest and most efficient way to keep your vehicle in top condition is to ensure you perform regular maintenance and Jiffy Lube is the place to go. Highest level of service from start to finish! The moment you pull up to the garage bay door a service technician will greet you at your car. After inquiring about your needs they quickly pull your vehicle into the garage and begin their inspection. Then they meet you at their counter to review their finding and provide you with several options according to the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule. Whether you simply need an oil change, new filters, brakes, or even a tire rotation they complete their duties and have you driving back down the road again confident in the quality of the work they performed along with the knowledge of what and when service will be needed next.

We drove away and could hear the car saying thank you. The ride was smoother, our gas mileage improved & the convenient reminder sticker was placed on the window letting us know when we should enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee while reading the news during our next visit. Bring your vehicle to Jiffy Lube today and together they will ensure that your vehicle performs it best for many miles & years into the future.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

Very nice people. Very helpful. Don’t know what I'd have done without them. Great service. Thanks for all the help. The car wouldn’t have gotten us anywhere without their help. Not to mention working on Black Friday and very speedy service.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Every once in a while we hear a news story about a popular well-known business exploiting their customers. We are told to beware of the auto mechanic because he or she may try to charge for repairs that are unnecessary. I know I sound cynical but it is not my intention. I have been that consumer that has fallen victim to a dishonest business practitioner of a well-known franchise in the past, but that's not why I am writing here today. I want as many people possible to know that the manager of the Jiffy Lube on NE 82nd (JL going forward), JJ ** and her subordinates are like finding a diamond in the rough.

Yesterday I pulled into the NE 82nd avenue JL to get an oil change for a vehicle I just bought. A young lady named Sydney was helping me; she was very pleasant and professional. I didn't have to wait long at all before I was lead into the car stall. After a couple of minutes both JJ and Sydney had serious looks on their faces as they came toward me. I was expecting to hear bad news but I was wrong! JJ and Sydney wanted me to know that the oil in my van was very clean as in I didn't need to get the oil changed. I am very impressed by both these two individuals Sydney and JJ, so much so that I just had to let everyone know about my experience. JJ could have just had Sydney and her crew to do the oil change to make that buck; instead they saved me the bucks and Sydney washed my windows anyway! Thank you everyone at the NE 82nd Avenue Jiffy Lube!

Original review: July 15, 2021

The minute I pulled in, the workers were so friendly and helpful! They were also super efficient and quick and educational on which oil is best for my car that will last the longest. Will definitely be coming again.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I was noticing that my Toyota Aqua was quite jamming when I push the throttle to maximum. The acceleration wasn't efficient as it used to be. I contacted Jiffy Lube's customer support team member to get an advice and he simply asked me to change the engine oil. Jiffy Lube's team came to my house to change the oil and honestly I really feel my car to be as efficient as it was earlier. Thanks to Jiffy Lube for their cooperation and quality service. Moreover, No just this but also I got $5 off discount code for my oil change from **.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Today I went to the service center located at 8215 W. Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33144, Store #1334, to service my car that needed an oil change and tire rotation. The technicians offered me to change my engine air filter as well as the A/C filter that I knew was full of my dog's hairs. They instructed me to use two coupons (promo codes: MY97B2 and XDSMZ2) to lower my costs (which were very high because they charge me $104.99 for 5.5 quarts of fully synthetic oil SAE5W-30 priced no higher than $25 in any store) and I did use them. One coupon was 10% off the whole service and the other one, $15 discount.

The entire bill was gross $266.43; 10% of that, is $26.64. If you add the $15 discount, the discounted amount must be $41.64 but they subtract only $30 and after that, added a $13.83 "State Tax" when they are registered as "Atlantic Coast Enterprises, LLC" and in Florida, LLCs don't pay State Tax. They charge me $49.99 for each filter when the filters cost between $20 and $40 anywhere. They thought that I was a woman easy to predate on and they just did it.

Original review: April 4, 2022

Went to Jiffy Lube then oil changed and Norwell Massachusetts I believe the Store number 343. They told me how much it would be before I started which is totally fine. Had no problem whatsoever. Some reason the mirror and decided that I couldn’t wait to check in the waiting room where I was on the counter that was there. I had to go sit in the car to write out a check at the writing out the check he wanted my license number and he wanted license then he wanted my phone number which I provided. I hand him a check and he refused to take the check stating that the bank would not take the check. I stated it is very difficult. I didn’t know they’d be this much of a problem. I asked him it would be easier for him just to give me back my oil when I leave and go somewhere else. He said he couldn’t do that.

I stayed it I don’t know what to do that maybe I’d have to call the police department. He he told me this is the second time the cops are called to the store. Today was only Tuesday. I don’t know if he meant the day before but anyways I called Jiffy Lube to complain. They listen to my complaint. Told me that The owner of the store would call me. When he called me find me that he already talk to a manager. They have and gave me the impression that I was totally wrong. I got no satisfaction or compassion from him. I stated to him why don’t you ask where I made out the check and try to figure out why I had to sit in the car. But anyways I was totally disgusted with my experience with Jiffy Lube.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

On 10/30/21 I received an oil change and tire rotation from the Capital Blvd location in Raleigh, NC zip code 27615. After paying for and leaving the store I noticed while driving that something was right with my front end. I immediately pulled over to inspect my car (2006 Scion tC). I didn't visually see anything wrong. So I pulled off again in traffic (Capital Blvd) to go home. I live less than 10 minutes from the store (6304 Capital Blvd Raleigh, NC 27615). I stopped at the stop light to turn on to Gresham Lake Rd. As I began to turn I felt a sharp shift in my front end. I then pulled over to a service road got out and discovered that my driver side front wheel wasn't tightened properly so I got my tire iron out to tighten the bolts up (5 lug pattern) on both sides.

I returned to my car to go back to the store and could not make it back because I had to pull over a again only to find out that the three of the five passenger wheel lug nuts had come off. having me pull over but not completely. the tail end of my car was in traffic. I called the store to alert them of what was going on and they sent two technicians to assist me. Once they tightened up what lug nuts they could I drove car back to the store. While at the store the store manager (Aiesha **) apologized and gave me two free oil changes.

Last week 1/03/22 I redeemed one of my free oil changes on my 09 Honda Accord with no problem. On 1/09/22 I brought in my wife's 2016 Mazda CX-5 for an oil change in which I was gonna use my second and final free oil change. I told both the service worker and whom I would assume was the assistant store manager before service was rendered as well as I showed my receipt. I was denied service for my wife's SUV without paying out of pocket. On the receipt it did not specify that I had to use it for my Scion tC. So I asked if they could call someone to verify and was given no answer.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

They are criminal. I have brand new tires and get regular services. I needed a quick oil change. Oil life was low and didn’t have time for dealership. Traveling to see sick mom. They don’t care. 104 for simple oil change. Should be shut down.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

THEY ARE TRYING TO ROB YOU OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!! DO NOT GO TO JIFFYLUBE. I brought in my brand new 2020 Honda Civic for a simple oil change. I never had any issues on the vehicle and its was only around 15K miles when I brought it in, drove great. 3 months after the oil change the engine blows. I am not a car guy so I send it to Honda, where it is still under warranty. Honda let me know that whoever did the oil change left my oil drain plug loose and it fell off while I was driving, thus blowing the engine.

For 2 weeks they were impossible to speak with. This morning I got a call saying it's not their fault, they want me to pay for all damages, and they never touched the oil drain plug, they used a special tool. That is a bold faced lie and now I will find myself in court with them. As a fellow consumer I swear to god nobody touched the car outside of Jiffylube in those 3 months, now due to what should be a simple oil change, they are trying to make me pay thousands.

Worst part is the more I tell this story the more common it seems. I have had a few people hear the story and guess that I went to Jiffylube, because nobody else would have this problem. I beg you for yourself, use Midas, Pep boys, Mavis, ANYTHING BUT JIFFYLUBE. It was convenient for me so I used them, take my advice on that being an unnecessary risk. ***Do not use - will try and rob you if they make a mistake, which very possibly can happen due to their amateur and underpaid mechanics.**** *Ps this is the first review I have ever written, this isn't something I do frequently but these thieves needs to be put out of business.

Jiffy Lube author review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Advisor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information