Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.47/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Jiffy Lube Reviews

Original review: July 22, 2019

Late afternoon heat in Texas in July is not an environment that makes people happy; yet on a late Sunday afternoon, Matthew was polite, attentive and professional to all customers. This is the Jiffy Lube I go to for regular service and have been happy with them; but, I was especially impressed with Matthew and how he helped keep service to all customers moving in a cheerful and professional way.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I took my car in for an oil change today, to the Jiffy Lube on 19th, in Silver Lake, WA. These guys are awesome. They always get me right in and back out super quick. I used to go to a different Jiffy Lube and they never had enough people working or enough bays, to get me in right away.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Good customer service at a good price, with speedy and efficient service as well. Their customer care is the best in the area, in my opinion, and their manager adds a few special touches to the place to make it feel more welcoming (you'll notice the popping sound immediately). Also a shoutout to Jesse who got me twenty bucks off the total price.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I had a issue with my car having the wrong plug in my oil pan. The Jiffy Lube that I normally attend push my issue off on another location the last serviced my car. But once I arrived and to the General Manager (Jerry **) he had no problem at all fixing the issue at hand. Plus him and his team went above and beyond to make sure the the problem was fixed, and most of all that I left a SUPER happy customer. From here on out this will be the only location that I'll attend, based off the fact I will receive 5 STAR service. I want to say Thank You for the great service Mr. **.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Came in and got out in about 30 minutes. Checked my oil before I went in and after to make sure they performed the services I requested. They did not push any unnecessary services this time around which was nice. This visit and location seemed very good. 2414 Southern Blvd Rio Rancho, NM.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Jiffy Lube's customer service is the most Offensive, Disgusting, display of Apathy I have ever encountered. 7/6/19 – Jiffy Lube broke my oil pan on a routine oil change. I brought the car right back, reported the issue, they acknowledged it, apologized and ordered a replacement part. A week went by, they got the part, I took off of work for the repair, they took their time getting to the repair while I waited onsite, didn’t finish in time, failed to give me a rental car and they essentially left me stranded. I had to make alternative plans for someone else to pick up my 8 year old son, because Jiffy Lube failed to fulfill their promise or communicate this failure in time.

The next day I get the car back with the new pan and gasket. And again it is leaking, but this time from the seal where the pan meets the gasket. The Farmingdale Store Manager Lou then said that they will get a repair shop to fix it. The next 60 days (2 months) are me calling over and over because no one returned calls. Lou escalated the issue to Mike and Jack from the Shirly store, and they too fail to help or return phone calls when promised.

9/19 - They escalate to District Manager Ken **, who authorized the repair. It took 60 days to get this person on the phone! I sent Ken a few reminders about the date of the to make sure it goes smoothly. 9/14 – The repair shop uncovered deep gouges on the bottom of the motor where Jiffy Lube forcefully removed the pan and gasket damaging my car. The repair shop fixed the damage Jiffy Lube caused. When it came time to pay.... Ken calls me with his credit card to pay for the damage, and Ken’s card doesn’t work, so I end up STUCK with the bill. I request Ken to get me check OVERNIGHTED, for which Ken tells me that’s impossible and that I have to wait a week to be reimbursed. To recap, the District Manager of Jiffy Lube had ME pay a bill that he agreed to pay, and then advised that they are unable to overnight a check?

9/16 - 9/18 I reached out to Ken ** 4 times – he stopped returning my messages. 9/19 – Frustrated and disheartened, I message Patrick Southwick, President of Jiffy Lube International, on Linked IN. He doesn’t return my call or message. 9/19 – I receive a call from Chris **, Regional Vice President Jiffy Lube International who apologizes for the behavior of EVERYONE else that I spoke to and advised that doesn’t “represent how they do business”. He promises me a warranty letter and will look into reimbursing me for removing all of the oil damage their negligence caused to my personal property, driveway, street, work.

On this call, Chris also stated that Ken ** stopped returning my calls because “I was hostile with him”. I couldn’t believe what I had heard. I am a nice person. If anything I was too nice to him and everyone else. Ken was negligent and created a lie to cover his tracks, blaming me for his failings. I offered to send Chris every text message exchange with Ken, AND advised that the mechanic and the front desk were both present when this alleged “hostile” behavior transpired. The reality is… Ken ** lied, period.

9/20 – I receive an e-mail from D’Evelyn **, Corporate Customer Service, with the warranty for the repair for 12,000 miles, retro dated back to the beginning of July, which was 4,000 miles ago, meaning they are really only giving me a 8,000 mile warranty. I advise D-Evelyn of the error, and she includes Chris ** on the e-mail.

9/30 – It is now 10 days since I requested the updated warranty information. I have NOT heard back from Chris ** or D’Evelyn **, or Patrick Southwick. I can say this honestly since I have dealth with so many levels of their organization over the past few months… Jiffy Lube does NOT care about the customers. They do not care. Their business practices are anti-consumer. I hope this review helps you decide to spend your money with a company that will value you more than Jiffy Lube will.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

We had a serpentine belt replaced at Jiffy Lube. On first errand after jiffy lube repair, our car hesitated to start and then died at every stop light. It died in middle of traffic not far from jiffy lube. We contacted jiffy lube and they say it was just some big coincidence that our car broke, and will not fix our vehicle after we had to have it towed in for repair.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Jiffy Lube 245 N Woodbridge 45601. This Jiffy Lube has a new customer. My experience was awesome. The men there was very helpful kind and quick. I will be going to this one only from now on and will recommend it to everyone I know family and friends.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Don’t ever go to the Jiffy Lube in Miami Gardens on 196th and 27th Ave. I took my car to get service and they messed up my engine and don’t want to to take fault for their actions. They overcharge you and damage your car. Marie is very rude and place me on hold without returning back to the call. Billy the manager don’t really know nothing - can’t see how he’s even a manager. My whole experience them has been a nightmare. I’ve been without a car for two weeks now.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019
I wanted to record a video actually to complain on Jiffy Lube. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I went to the Jiffy Lube off of Roswell Road. It's about 40 minutes from my house but I work out there. In April I got new tires. I got a flat this past Saturday so I said well when I'm heading into work I'm on a donut. Let me drive into Jiffy Lube. Let them plug my tire and put my tire back on. I purchased my tires from them. They should definitely be able to service these tires. I went up there. The guy said, "We don't plug tires." I said, "Well I just drove 45mins to an hour just to come to this specific one, because you guys are the ones I purchased the tires from." I said, "If I just go get it plugged somewhere else, can you guys put it on for me? Will you charge me?" He said, "Yes we will charge you." That is a bunch of crap. How are you gonna service people? It's fine if I buy a tire from you but if something happens I'm SOL? That's awful customer service and I will never purchase anything from Jiffy Lube again.

Jiffy Lube expert review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

• Best for: Jiffy Lube caters to those who want their vehicles serviced quickly.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information