Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.47/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

959 Jiffy Lube Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 22, 2019

Late afternoon heat in Texas in July is not an environment that makes people happy; yet on a late Sunday afternoon, Matthew was polite, attentive and professional to all customers. This is the Jiffy Lube I go to for regular service and have been happy with them; but, I was especially impressed with Matthew and how he helped keep service to all customers moving in a cheerful and professional way.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I took my car in for an oil change today, to the Jiffy Lube on 19th, in Silver Lake, WA. These guys are awesome. They always get me right in and back out super quick. I used to go to a different Jiffy Lube and they never had enough people working or enough bays, to get me in right away.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Good customer service at a good price, with speedy and efficient service as well. Their customer care is the best in the area, in my opinion, and their manager adds a few special touches to the place to make it feel more welcoming (you'll notice the popping sound immediately). Also a shoutout to Jesse who got me twenty bucks off the total price.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I had a issue with my car having the wrong plug in my oil pan. The Jiffy Lube that I normally attend push my issue off on another location the last serviced my car. But once I arrived and to the General Manager (Jerry **) he had no problem at all fixing the issue at hand. Plus him and his team went above and beyond to make sure the the problem was fixed, and most of all that I left a SUPER happy customer. From here on out this will be the only location that I'll attend, based off the fact I will receive 5 STAR service. I want to say Thank You for the great service Mr. **.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I went today 9/1/18 to the branch from 3936 W 5400 S, Kearns, UT, because my brother had told me that they have a new crew and they're nicer than the previous crews and managers. I was impressed and happy!!! I definitely saw that the young people working now over there including the assistant manager are polite and are not trying to rip you off with shady deals. In the past I stopped going to this store because the workers and the managers were rude, and trying to overcharge me with different fees for services I didn't ask for, or by using low-grade oil when I would actually pay for highest grade.

The past crews also pretended they changed my oil for my big 2014 XLT truck, in less than 5 min, and they would lie in my face thinking that I may be an idiot who doesn't know that it takes at least 10 minutes to drain the oil and put a new one back in. Thank God because now these new people are super!!! Thank you for your good social skills, you guys and for your super work ethics.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Jiffy Lube 245 N Woodbridge 45601. This Jiffy Lube has a new customer. My experience was awesome. The men there was very helpful kind and quick. I will be going to this one only from now on and will recommend it to everyone I know family and friends.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Don’t ever go to the Jiffy Lube in Miami Gardens on 196th and 27th Ave. I took my car to get service and they messed up my engine and don’t want to to take fault for their actions. They overcharge you and damage your car. Marie is very rude and place me on hold without returning back to the call. Billy the manager don’t really know nothing - can’t see how he’s even a manager. My whole experience them has been a nightmare. I’ve been without a car for two weeks now.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Was one of the worst customer experiences I have had. I bought new tires from the Jiffy Lube on 1575 Freedom Blvd 200 W, Provo UT. The site manager called me to tell me that the tires had arrived and that I should set aside about 1-1.5 hours for their location to put these new tires on my car. I got there at a time that is usually not busy. I waited an hour and 40 minutes for them to even start working on my car -- and they only started looking at it when I told them it was inappropriate that I had waited so long. They inspected 6 or 7 cars that arrived after I arrived before they started working on my car. These other cars were there for emissions, which requires less time. I can understand if they let a few people ahead of me because changing tires requires more time than an emissions check; but it was obvious that like they would have kept letting everyone ahead of me regardless of how long I had waited.

It look another hour to finish putting on the tires. They then tried billing me almost $100 for work on another Chevy car that was being worked on that day, even though I had prepaid for the service. When I got to my car, I noticed that they had not replaced the caps on the tires. The manager needed to tell the employee to put on caps on the tires. There were so many things that were inappropriate about this experience. It was one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. I would highly recommend to anyone that they avoid receiving service on their car from this company and specifically this location.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Premium oil, filter and fresh coolant were performed quickly along with topping off of other needed fluids. Staff was all friendly and courteous. Car was received, vacuumed & wiped clean with clean windows as well.

Original review: July 25, 2019

The Jiffy Lube I took my car to is in Stockton, Ca. It is a Multi care shop so they have mechanics there for services other than oil changes. I went there to have regular maintenance for changing the spark plugs/wires in my car. A few hours later, I get a call from the "supervisor" saying the mechanic changed the spark plugs/wires on my car and now the car won't run. He said "It is not drivable and keeps dying on them". (FYI, my car was totally drivable before - this was just maintenance). He asked the mechanic if the wires could be crossed and the mechanic said "No, I checked that".

Then, the supervisor said the mechanic said the problem was the catalytic converter but they do not do that there. Long story short, I had to have my car towed$$ to the dealership$$. The dealership$$ found that the spark plug wires WERE crossed and they repositioned them to their proper location. Now, the car runs OK. I am VERY disappointed in Jiffy Lube and will never return to any Jiffy Lube! I tried to get Jiffy Lube to give me a refund but they refused.

Jiffy Lube expert review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

• Best for: Jiffy Lube caters to those who want their vehicles serviced quickly.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information