1.14/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Jiffy Lube

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 1, 2017

848 Jiffy Lube Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

3 different chances and bottom out on all 3. 1st my Explorer had no problems. Just needed oil change and inspection. No problem right? Well no. They said they couldn't inspect because it was gushing oil when I drove up (wish I would've asked to see the oil on the ground). Anyway taking it to mechanic the oil filter was stripped. Meanwhile my driveway is clean. Forgive??? Took our car in August 2017 for oil change. Drove from Arlington TX to Pennsylvania. Had oil checked in Pennsylvania at Jiffy Lube and was told it was a quart over which could cause problems.

September 2017 had oil changed on car. Woke up this morning to oil stains all over our brand new parking slab. Took it up to Jiffy Lube and apparently there's a plastic piece that we need to make sure they clean up on our car??? Ok that is beyond ridiculous!! When asked if they were going to clean our parking space?? The question was met with laughter and my thought was being called a SUCKER. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

It seems this company is more interested in gouging you out of your money than providing honest service. Jiffy Lube was not always like that. When they first started out or when I first started going there, there was nobody trying to hard-sell you on additional services you didn't need. You got your oil change for the $39.99 they advertised then you left. Now the basic oil change costs $69.99 and not only that, you never know what type of oil you are getting. The other day I went to a Jiffy Lube for a basic oil change and when I left I was not really impressed by how my car was behaving. Usually I can tell if my car is running better or not, but when I left that Jiffy Lube I could not tell the difference.

As soon as you get into a Jiffy Lube these days, the clerks there rush you into some waiting room without getting much info on what you really need. Out of sight, they are able to do what they want with your car. When I looked at the receipt, Jiffy Lube had poured some "out-of-season" winter oil in my car in the middle of the summer! I drove the car like that for about 2 weeks until I finally stopped at a gas station, bought me a pint of oil and poured it into the car. The difference was like night and day. Now my car drove quietly like it was supposed to. I doubt if I'll ever visit this Jiffy Lube again. For $69 they can do better than that!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I needed an oil change before heading to Baltimore Md, car way overdue and on a time crunch. I know Jiffy Lube is quick so I wanted to go to the location in Hagerstown Md off Halfway Blvd b/c it's on the way. The rep told me my oil change was going to be $79 b/c I needed special oil, I have a 2012 Nissan Altima, not a $300,000 sports car. I told him that the DEALERSHIP was less. I left went to Sharrett Service Center in Hagerstown MD. Was only charged $37. They even worked with me to not take as long knowing my short availability. The rep at Jiffy Lies lied about needing a special oil. I've never and will never pay that much for oil change nor give them my business.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

They locked my keys inside the car and the manager had an attitude of I don't care. I rank this store the worst of the worst. I am recommending all my friends who used to do oil change at this store to stop as soon as possible. I will make that campaign to all the people I know. Good with that manager his name is Kevin.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Jiffy Lube is very unreliable. You will pay for one type of oil. They will charge you for what you want and put the cheapest oil in your vehicle, I know for a fact they have been putting gasoline engine oil (conventional oil). I had to send my BAD oil to a specialist oil lab and the corporate office Ryan does not want to take responsibility for the negligence of his employees and compensate me. So now I'm going to FIGHT tooth and nail to get this matter handled. Keep your cars out of jiffy lube because they are so unreliable it's disgusting and disturbing. So court it is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

They did an oil change on Saturday, ran fine, went back home. Car was parked all day yesterday, drove it to work today then when I went to lunch the oil light came on and the car shut down completely & started making a clinking noise. I had to leave my car stranded because I was afraid to mess it up. My husband checked it... THE WHOLE FILTER WAS GONE AND THE OIL WAS DRAINED. NOTHING LEFT IN CAR. The oil was all spilled over the inside of the hood. We even took a picture... It's making a lawn mower sound when you gas it, I called Jiffy Lube and they said for me to take car back and put some oil in it and the noise would go away, we had to buy our own filter and 4 quarts of oil at O'Reilly's to put in ourselves just to drive it back to Jiffy Lube??? The guys there said it should be fine now and we asked to speak to a manager. I think my motor is shot.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I had a oil change at Jiffy Lube on June 24, 2017. Two days later I saw something wet on the street. I wasn't quite sure what it was. I spoke with the man at Jiffy Lube that did my oil change. He said that he didn't tighten the plug. My husband check out the oil but it was low and it shouldn't been. By the fourth day there was no oil. Another employee from Jiffy Lube went where my 1999 Infinity Qx4 had broke down and put a plug on and left four quarts oil, for us to put in the SUV. Instructed us to drive it to Jiffy Lube on Trolley Rd in Charleston, SC. Oil was all over the engine so we couldn't drive it. All I want is my engine replace. Respectfully requests.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I have gone to Jiffy Lube (Riverdale Utah 84405) to get my safety and emissions done now 4 different years, failed only safety every time!! First time was one of my tires supposedly had an issue. I went to Big O tires in Roy Utah. They assured me all my tires were fine. Second time my gas cap was bad so I went and bought a new one and threw the old one in the trunk, good thing I did I had it tested by another safety licensed shop. IT WAS FINE!!! The third time my passenger side wiper had a centimeter tear on the end. Of course they offered to fix it. The last time in they failed me saying my brake pads on the rear are too worn down, so I had them replaced, not at Jiffy Lube! The shop said they were only half way worn!!! The other thing is the guy before me also failed because his engine mount was worn???

When I confronted the employee about my brakes he said nothing other than he goes by the book, if so why were my brakes bad and I also asked him how many cars he failed that day. He said 2 of 14. So it was the guy before me and me that supposedly failed, and it was 5:30 pm. Ya right!! I wish someone would take these guys to court and have their records checked to see how many they fail in a day. I'm sure this is one of their tactics to sucker people into fixing things that do not need fixed. Very unprofessional. I hope people will see this and start to question them next time they say something needs fixed!!

Original review: June 16, 2017

I went to Jiffy Lube located on Coors Road SW Albuquerque NM. I told them my brakes were squeaking. If they could check them. A man came back promptly and said that I needed new brake pads. I said ok and trusted them. It would take 3 hours, so I walked across the street with my kids to eat. When they were done it was also closing time. I drove off and soon after come to find my brakes were still squeaking. I thought maybe because of the new brakes. But the noise did not stop. I call Jiffy Lube and say I'm taking back my car because the squeaking is still there. When I drive up this supervisor comes out, I tell him I called and why I'm there. He immediately says "Oh, I remember this car. Your brakes were squeaking because of too much grease." I said "Well that's new. No one told me that when I came. If that was the problem then what did I pay $200 for?" I asked.

This other guy pulls my car intakes off my front brakes, he walks up to me and say "Your problem is hairline fractures in the front brakes, but it's perfectly safe," he said. So I ask him "Are those my original brakes I came in with," he said "Yes". That they don't carry those brake pads, theirs are ceramic. I asked, "So my front brakes were not fixed." He said "NO". I go back inside and pull out my receipt I signed for, and asked the supervisor why were my front brakes not done when my receipt says front brake repair $200. He laughed and said "Awww we made a mistake. Your back brakes needed repair." So I say, "Oh ok, so you guys just get to fix whatever you think is needed." I paid for my front. Not to mention I didn't even need front brakes either. He tried to say I went into the area where they fix the cars, which I never did. I said "Pull out your recordings. I never went in there, you guys never came to show me nothing, I took your word for it."

He then said "Oh, you walked around our parking lot." I said "Ok, and what, am I suppose to know what you know." I then told him, "First you said it was because of too much grease on my front brakes when I pulled up with my complaint, then this other guy that obviously wouldn't lie for you comes to me and showed me it was hairline fractures in my front brakes. I then told him 'You never really checked my brakes did you?' Because you just lied about the problem when I first pulled up. I said 'You didn't even check the brakes did you???'" The store Manager calls me 4 days later and admits they did not look at my brakes properly and apologies, that they just looked at them while still on and assumed. But it still don't count for me paying for front brakes and I still have my original brake pads. The store Manager tells me they made a mistake and if I take my car back in they will do my front brakes.

For one, I feel cheated, taken advantage of because I'm a woman. Two, if the squeaking was coming from the front brakes because of hairline fractures but my brakes are good, they should have told me the truth. I don't have $200 Just to spend. If the noise and the brakes were bad, well ya, but they should have given me that option if I wanted them changes. Three, my signed receipt says I paid for front brakes, it's not my fault if they made a mistake and did the wrong ones. Four, How can any company just say "Sorry, we made a mistake but you did need back brakes." These people just can't fix something and say "Sorry you needed it and you got to pay now." Because that was what the store Manager said to me. Was "Sorry, but your back brakes were at 10%." But the supervisor admitted they were at 50%.

All they have done is lie, a lie after a lie trying to justify what they did. But their lies disprove one other. When I noticed my brakes were still squeaking I went there prepared and video recorded all their lies. The store Manager said the only thing I can do is to take my car back and they will do my front brakes. But I got to pay for the brake pads. I said "I ain't dishing out more money, and won't go back." He said that's all he can do. Meanwhile I paid for front brakes they didn't fix, I'm still having to use my car, the other guy said my brakes are safe. They won't return my money so I can go get them fixed if I choose to.

I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS GO. IF ANYONE READS THIS AND HAS ANY THOUGHTS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO. CONTACT ME AT **. I have four small kids. I can't just keep it my car parked because they won't reimburse me. All I can do is hope my brakes are safe as the tech claimed. Maybe they ain't all liars. Maybe go and protest is a thought of mine, with my videos to all their customers. A friend said that Jiffy Lube was investigated by Barker And was on the news. They sent in a woman with a camera, and they did the same thing. They told her things were wrong and needed fixing when it didn't. And also just found out, they get a commission when they do extra repairs or sell extra parts. I didn't know that. I will not give up and will file a small claims judgment on them. Will continue to post my story.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I had the oil changed on Jeep Cherokee, incorrect oil installed, drain plug gasket was damaged when reinstalling drain plug, oil filter not secured properly and leaking. Oil spilled all over engine and fan belts, engine overfilled with oil.

Original review: June 1, 2017

On 4/6/17 I took my 2009 Mitsubishi Galant for a regular maintenance which is an oil change and transmission fluid change. Since that day my Galant has been running weird. I brought the issue to my boyfriend attention so he can look at my car. Unfortunately with his busy schedule he didn't have time to take a look at my car.

A month has passed and is now May 25 and is time for another oil change. I was near mechanic shop so I decided to stop and have the mechanic look at my vehicle. While the mechanic is doing the regular maintenance and since I only came for a oil change the mechanic told me is also time for my transmission fluid to be change. I denied the service and told him I just had my transmission fluid change in April. I asked the mechanic how long does it take for the transmission fluid to be change and the mechanic told me it takes about 1 - 2 years. That is when I said "ok well I just had it done". The mechanic showed me how the the transmission fluid looks now and how it should look when the fluid is fresh. Since is been a month it will not be as pink but a little pink. However in my case the fluid had a smell and was a really dark brown color.

I drove to Jiffy Lube in Rockville asked for store manager and employees there would not give me no explanation or contact information of the manager. Since no one was able to help me I told the employees that I will contact Consumer Affairs if no one is not able to help me. After 10 min arguing back and forth an employee contacted Greg on her personal phone. Greg agreed to met me at Jiffy Lube on May 25 at around 5:30 pm. At 5:45 pm I told the employee if Greg is still coming and that 5:30 pm had passed. The employee called Greg and Greg response was he was on his way but had to pick up his child. I told the employee that I also had personal errands and he agreed on a time that he will be available.

On May 26 around 10:30 am I received a phone call from Greg to discuss about car issue. I told him my issue can't be spoken over the phone and prefer to do so in person. When can we met? I told him. We agreed on May 26 at 4:30 pm. Greg arrived on time and his 1st concern was who told me and where are they located. Not asking "let me look at your car" or none of that. I told him that his 1st concern should have been let me look at your oil and see if they actually did the job wrong. After 5 min going back and forth I told him I wanted a refund to take my car somewhere else but he refuse and walked away. After that I knew we would go nowhere. Since then I have not heard back from Jiffy Lube.

Original review: June 1, 2017

May 10, 1917 went to Yelm, WA. Jiffy Lube for an oil change. Arrived home to a phone message saying that they had an issue with my drain plug and that I needed to call them. Called and was told that there was an issue with my drain plug and they needed to check it. Thank goodness I checked my oil level before I went back because I had no oil. I was upset, this could have ruined my engine. I added oil and went back to Jiffy Lube. Was told that there was a cracked gasket on the drain plug. They refilled my car with oil and fixed the problem with the drain plug which they blamed on whoever did the last oil change.

Got home to another call from Jiffy Lube asking me to come back the next day so the manager could recheck my car. I couldn't make it the next day but did the day after. I was told a whole different story on the cause of the problem by the manager, again blamed on the previous oil change. The manager was so rude!!! Some of his comments were "You're still talking", "You didn't change oil yourself did you, I didn't think so" and when I complained to him about his rudeness he told me I was being rude to him. Scares me how I would have been treated if my engine was ruined.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I visited the Jiffy Lube in Calumet City in February of this year. I don't know what these people have done to my truck, I step on the break and sometimes it's very hard for me to stop my truck. I don't know what is wrong, it seems as though they deliberately done something to my ABS system. When I told them not to clean out my truck, they got a attitude about it, but I intend to do something about this, but JIFFY LUBE WILL NOT GET BUSINESS FROM ME AGAIN. They just have incompetent employees and they trick you into paying for a higher priced oil change, no more JIFFY LUBE FOR ME! (DAMN CROOKS).

Original review: May 26, 2017

I had my transmission serviced at your store located 2020 East Sarah, Las Vegas on 22 April, 2017. You replaced all transmission fluids and filter. My truck was shifting rough so I took it back to the store that did the service, thinking it need a little more transmission fluid. (I had been there a few days prior, but they was too busy to check it.) My transmission dipstick is on the transmission itself, when my truck was pulled into the bay 3 of your techs looked for the dipstick, (ok no problem). I was informed that the transmission pan was loose and that the dipstick was torqued too tight and they couldn't get if off.

Next I was asked for my receipt to prove that I had the work done there. I did not bring it with me thinking all I needed it, I just wanted my fluid level checked, on Jiffy Lube. Checking their computer they was unable to find me showing that I had services done there and that I was a liar, I was told they did not do that type of services at that store and was sent to the store on Charleston to fix the problem. The Charleston store was able to fix the problem. When I got home I found my receipt showing that the score at 2020 East Sarah had indeed done the work. When I returned to the Sarah store with my receipt all my contact information on my truck was wrong and that is why I couldn't be found. If that is the way that Jiffy Lube does business I'm surprised that you are in business, I will not be doing business with you again.

Original review: May 19, 2017

My daughter went for an oil change. She had a coupon for $24.99. At the end they charged her more than 46 dollars. That is $20 more than their asking price. I will never do business with company again, even if they offer a free oil change.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I had my oil changed at Jiffy Lube and they put in a defective oil filter and all my oil drained out. They came out to my house and replaced it then they cleaned all the oil from under my truck. On my way home my truck stopped running. Contacted Jiffy Lube and they said, "Too bad but we will give you a free oil change." It's been 3 weeks now and still my truck sits in my driveway not running. I've tried to get a hold of the owner of the Jiffy Lube but no response.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Been occasionally going to a local Jiffy Lube in Freeport, IL. Generally the services have been performed OK and it's not really about how well they do their tasks. It's about how much they charge for doing those tasks. Like for example was charged $32 for a air filter which the same brand could be purchased at a local parts store for $18. Or how there is a $5 upcharge for a cartridge filter on a Chevy which fits a lot of current Chevy's. Or the $21 upcharge for semi-synthetic oil. You can easily walk out of a Jiffy Lube with a $100 oil change and not get $50 worth of products. You could go to a dealer and get by much cheaper which I am now doing.

I suspect plenty of people get ripped off by the upsells of a Jiffy Lube. I've seen plenty of expensive bulb changes, wiper blades, and trans flushes of which nobody should listen to a Jiffy Lube recommendation. These people are not technicians and should not be diagnosing problems and trying to fix them selling unneeded services. At best Jiffy Lube is a place to go in a pinch to get a basic oil change and decline all the other services. At least you walk out of there only $30 or so poorer. Believe me, I have learned my lesson and plan to only use a reputable service center that won't overcharge me for parts or basic inspections and fluids.

Original review: May 2, 2017

Getting ready for a road trip, I went to have my oil changed. I had never had any issues with this vehicle before. After my oil was changed, I was driving home. Approximately 5 miles down the road, my vehicle made a horrible noise and I had to pull over. I contact my husband who came to help me. We then contacted the Jiffy Lube center that I had my oil changed at to let them know something had just happened. They sent one of their technicians and a manager down.

They arrived within 15 minutes after our call. They brought along a filter, more oil and tools. The technician got on the ground to check underneath. There was oil on the ground but the technician stated that a rod had been "thrown" and had punctured the oil pan. The manager pulled my oil stick and there was still a lot of oil on the stick (reading high up on the stick). They stated that it must have been an engine issue and there was nothing wrong with the service I received from them. I had the vehicle towed and salvaged b/c it was going to cost too much to have a new engine put in. (This was after a week of calling several places to try and have it fixed.)

A few weeks later, another man I worked with was talking to me and I mentioned the issue I had. He stated that the same exact thing happened to a relative of his. He said that if there was oil on the ground and still a lot of oil in the reservoir, then they must not have drained the old oil out and it over-pressurized and caused it to "throw" a rod. Unfortunately it was too late to prove anything on our end but seeing as it had happened to more than just me, at the same Jiffy Lube, I will never bring my vehicle back there to be serviced and I will warn others.

Original review: May 1, 2017

The Jiffy Lube on Aramingo Ave do not follow the checklist that is given. I had to watch them to make sure they were doing their jobs. Their whole objective is to try and sell you things that aren't needed to up the price. I've brought multiple vehicles to this place and had to do the same thing. Once I sent my wife and they didn't put the oil cap back on. It was just under the hood on the side. I had to take it back and had them check everything in front of me. They are some crooks and I don't recommend and women to go to this place by yourself. Today was and is the last time I spend any money at jiffy lube period.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Took my 1996 Toyota in for an oil change and tire rotation. When I got the truck back, I noticed a hubcap on the passenger side floorboard. Brought it to the attendant's attention and while he was struggling to get it on, I noticed one of the back caps was missing. Brought that to his attention and he said, let's go look for it. Looked in the work area to no avail. Attendant said cap might not have ever been on the truck. I asked to see or talk with a manager. Talked to Adam ** who promised he'd look at security photos to see if the cap was on the truck when it came in. He's not been available since. I've e-mailed him three times. No response.

The caps were original caps and had been on the truck for more than 150,000 miles. I take it in for a tire rotation and all of a sudden I'm minus two rear caps. The front caps were improperly installed and would have fallen off had I not pulled them off and put them inside the truck. Really sloppy work and a truly dishonest attitude. Really a shame. The Devine Street location has always been a reliable shop. I've been there a number of times and they've always been quick and efficient. I know I'll struggle to go back and I'll tell this story to anybody who'd care to listen.

Original review: April 22, 2017

April 22, 2017. This was the second and last time I have my Honda serviced at Jiffy Lube. It's not enough to simply bring your vehicle in for an oil changed - but each time, I'm told I needed all these additional services. I will Never have my Honda serviced at Jiffy Lube again.

Original review: April 16, 2017

Jiffy Lube way overtighten my oil filter and my oil pan drain plug. They did not use any oil on the gasket seal that was on my oil filter. That's why it made it almost impossible to remove the oil filter. I'm surprised it did not strip anything? They lost one more.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I was taken advantage over priced for a oil change... 75.00 ridiculous prices. I have never paid for an oil change that much. I was quoted 44.99 and they also have hidden fees. They don't let you know you get charged on top of that labor fees. In the end, I got screwed with 65.00 with a 10.00 discount. And 4 days later I had to retake it back 'cause it was leaking. Didn't do the job right. I will never ever go to this place. I'm gonna tell everyone that I know never to go there. I'm gonna post it on social media never to take it to Jiffy Lube on 27th Ave and Bethany home. The worker that attended us was a native man. Really rude.

Original review: April 5, 2017

On 01/30/17 my private info was "hacked" at the Jiffy Lube in Carson City, NV. I received a letter of apology from the company (not the franchise) and 2 coupons for free oil changes. When I went to redeem the coupons in Metairie, LA, 7212 Veterans Blvd. store # 536, they would NOT honor the coupons. The coupons were not expired and valid for ANY Jiffy Lube! I will never use Jiffy Lube again!!! If you use Jiffy Lube - pay in cash and give no personal info.

Original review: April 5, 2017

Skip this place altogether. They failed my vehicle saying I tampered with the exhaust system. I have passed emission testing for the last 10 years in this vehicle with the same exhaust it had since the I bought it. Of course you still have to pay even if you fail. They charge 50.00 for a safety and emission test. Went to another emission shop, and passed no problem. The other shop had to verify with the local health department about my exhaust because the jackass at Jiffy Lube flagged my vehicle in the DOT system.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I took my truck in for a oil and filter, I explained I wanted it done from the bottom. They kept avoiding a price quote. 10 minutes later, ready to pay. They charged me over $100 I looked under the hood, oil everywhere. They had reached way down. Removed the filter, started the engine, turned it off, new filter, oil was 10.99 a quart 8 quarts on a 4.6L. They started making excuses, then something clicked and they called me a **, drug addict, I felt so vulnerable.

I didn't sign the charge, Dan forced his signature and charged me. I always check prices before I get work done, I get 2 quotes if it doesn't jive. These 3 guys Dan, Chris, Glen all creeped me out, don't go alone and I realized if I was a man they would have done the job right, as I specifically asked, if I was a man and had a issue I wouldn't have been called crazy **, I'm appalled. I can't imagine my daughter being safe waiting, her car held hostage. I'm sickened, upset and there should be posted background checks for employees so women can feel safe.

Original review: March 30, 2017

For those using Jiffy Lube, beware! This was my 2nd visit. I went to the Federal Rd Jiffy Lube location with my 2016 Acura yesterday. The first time a few month ago they told me I needed additional services and I trusted them and accepted them. I took. I went there yesterday and they did the same thing. They charged me $94.99 for the oil change, synthetic oil where at Acura I paid $59.95. Then they told me I needed a radiator flush for $109.99 and added fluid for another $39.99. I only have 22,000 miles on the vehicle. I went to the Acura dealer and they told me I DID NOT need a flush & coolant and that was way too much for an oil change. I did not need an air filter with only 22,000 miles.

I then Googled jiffy lube only to learn that many other people had the same problem. One guy sent his son to have his oil changed and the son came home with almost $700.00 worth of work done on his car. I will never go back to Jiffy Lube again. Beware, maybe just kids and women that they do this to? I would suggest you check the blogs on this location, this happens often there. What a rip off even with the coupons which still brought me to MORE than if I had the work done at Acura. Now I wonder if they even used the right oil. I am sticking with Acura, big mistake.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Antifreeze is not washer fluid!!!! I had an oil change and fluid top-off at the Jiffy Lube in Dorchester, MA. This was in anticipation of a business trip to Central Pennsylvania. I needed my wipers once I got there, and was shocked when I couldn't see out of my windshield. It was thick and greasy and I almost got in a very serious accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. I will never return to any Jiffy Lube again. Anilia refunded my money, but that's not the point. There's a huge difference between the colors green and blue.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I was not informed about how much my oil change was gonna be. I said I would not do it but they told me they already drained the old oil. I talked to the manager and he gave the oil change for free. They still did not check fluids and did not put the sticker for next oil change. I will never go to that location again. They did not give me any information of what they actually did. Location is store #1334, in Miami, Fl.

Original review: March 21, 2017

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. These people put a hole in my radiator, denied doing in and refused to pay for the fix. I will never use this or any other Jiffy Lube for the rest of my life -- that is for sure.

Jiffy Lube expert review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.
    • Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.
    • Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.
    • Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.
    • Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.
    • Best for: Jiffy Lube caters to those who want their vehicles serviced quickly.
    Profile picture of Lauren Fix
    Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information