Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

911 Jiffy Lube Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I went for an oil change on 1/12/2019, everything seem to be ok when I drove the car home after that, however, couple of days after when I was driving on my way to work around 6am when it was still dark, I noticed that my car front lights were getting dimmer and to my horror they all went out and the steering wheel was getting harder to maneuver. I was very lucky that I did not figure in an accident and made my way to my office and half-way through the parking area my car totally died out.

Around 10am my colleagues who were knowledgeable with car mechanics helped me check what had happened with the car and found out that the hood pole melted on the positive transmission of the battery. Apparently, the Jiffy Lube guy who changed the oil on my car did not properly place the pole hood properly so when the car was running it was displaced and landed on the battery. I bought this car sometime June 2018 and never had issue with this car, I drove it from home to work and on one occasion to Orlando (130 miles from Gainesville) and I never had any problem. I contacted Jiffy Lube directly and told them what happened and after their manager took a look at the car they decided that it was not their fault since the pole hood holder was broken in the first place.

Now this claim is contentious because if it were broken before I brought the car to their service station I would have experienced this issue long time ago. Most likely what happened is the repair guy broke the pole hood holder while he was doing something with the car and did not advise me. Since they will not own up to their negligence or lend partial support to fix the issue I have filed an official complaint to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Currently checking with my lawyer due to life endangerment due to their lackluster service. Avoid going to Jiffy Lube if you can, there are other more reliable and competent service centers around. They will just leave you hanging in the air something happens to your car due to their negligence.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I arrived at Jiffy Lube to a seeming nice gentleman saying he would get my oil change done as soon as they could, this was the ONLY good experience from this facility. After telling them I only wanted a basic oil change this same gentleman proceed to argue with me about what I previously put into my car and how what I'm choosing to put in now isn't good for it... WELL THEN why do you offer that?!? Not only that but why would ANYONE pay over $40 for an oil change??

I really wish this was my only issue with Jiffy Lube but it isn't. After they were done the oil change they asked me to come out to discuss my level from the tests they ran... Tests which I did not ask for nor did I consent to them doing. According to them I needed a new battery, new windshield blades, new filters (with the whole song and dance about how it is bad for you and for your car), all my fluids were extremely low and my tires needed to be replaced... YOU ARE JIFFY LUBE NOT A TIRE PLACE.

At this point I am beyond annoyed and call my husband because all I wanted was a basic oil change. I explain what they are wanting me to pay for (knowing full well I will not be paying for any of that). He proceeds to tell the guy where to go and he shot back, "Well if your car breaks don't call us..." WHAT THE HECK?!? $60 later I can assure you I will not be back NOR will I ever recommend anyone to go to a Jiffy Lube. Moral of this review go to Canadian Tire, get the oil and a new filter and do it yourself..

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

My husband and I went to Jiffy Lube for a rear drum brake job, and left with misdiagnosed oversized drums, which they tried to blame on my master cylinder, and no hydraulic pressure, which I assumed was from the brake line that they cut. I picked up my car, and almost crashed in their parking lot. They have only refunded me what I had paid in their services, but that doesn't include the tows, and extra repairs, such as the line bleed. Oh... I am also banned from Jiffy Lube.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Took my car in for ONLY oil and filter change. As usual, I refused to purchase new air filter. As I wait, I notice several customers are getting new radiator caps. Radiator caps? That's strange. Then, manager shows me MY radiator cap. Says it failed their pressure test. Well they chose the wrong person to pull that trick on. I know cars, and I know radiator caps. And I knew my like knew radiator cap was not bad. They shrugged to indicate I was making a terrible mistake for not buying their new cap. After I left, I checked the radiator cap - it was fine and held pressure as it should. OK, maybe their test equipment was faulty and they were not aware. That is not likely. But otherwise, they were just scamming their customers.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

So I usually do my own maintenance on my vehicle for this reason. I have the flu and my truck needed an oil change, I had already bought the oil and filter. So when I left the doctor's office there was a Jiffy Lube across the street. So I told them just want a oil change with my oil and when they get done, they still charge me $31.99. That’s what I paid for the oil. So if I was you and you have your own oil and stuff go anywhere else and it will be $10-$15.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

When I arrived to the Jiffy Lube on Marks St in Henderson, NV. I asked if they could repair my driver rear tire, that my engine light was lite and wasn't and that my trans fluid was low. Well after my oil change, I asked if my tire was repaired and the tech started they didn't do that and I could go to Discount Tire. I asked if my trans fluid was filled and the man stated yes. Well on the print out it stated low for trans fluid and not fluid added. I noticed they never filled that trans fluid. The only good part was going to Discount Tire for new tires but I had to get trans fluid from O'Reilly and fill my own trans fluid. This is the second time they didn't stop off fluids. Last time my brake fluid was low and never filled it. I will never go back to Jiffy Lube and you are lucky my car never had a problem due to your inept service. You are overpriced and do not provide a good service. I am dumbfounded by how awful your service is and I will never be back.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I went to Jiffy Lube recently and asked for an oil change only. I was charged 104 dollars which is outrageously exorbitant. All kinds of unnecessary services were added, possibly to pad bill. Some of these added services included "checking windshield washer fluid level, checking light bulbs" just to name a few. Terrible business model. Do not use.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

My daughter brought my car here the begin of Nov. and that was basically the end of my car. She Paid 76. dollars for the oil change which is crazy, but they didn't put the oil plug back correct and it blew my engine. Store Manager would not even phone me and let me know where I stand. Thank you to Heartland Automotive, They Jumped in and got my engine replace and sadly that engine was knocking after just a few days. They sent my car back to the same shop. They use a individual shop for their engine replacement and then second engine blew, that is what the Mechanic told me. Jiffy Lube is standing by their claim it was my starter. They had given me a rental, but later retro canceled it without notice. VERY disappointed with my entire experience. 2 Months have passed and I have NO car.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I'm serious when it comes to reviews. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Here is my review of the Jiffy Lube. I visited in Tucson across from Holy Hope Cemetery on Oracle over 10 years ago. I went in for an oil change and afterwards I was harassed about fixing everything else that was wrong with my car. I told him to give me my car keys or I would call the police. There I said it. I felt awful and I felt taken advantage of. I can only imagine the crap that females have to go through with pushy knuckle dragging salesman/mechanics...

Go to Midas instead. I told the Midas guy what happened and he said; "Oh no. We don't do that, we give you a list of what's wrong with your vehicle and it's up to you if you wanna fix it or not." The moment he told me that after giving me my receipt and diagnostic info I walked out of Midas with a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Last year my husband took our 1969 Ford pickup to Jiffy Lube before he stored it for the winter. In April of this year he went to get it out of storage and all the oil was on the floor so we took it to our regular mechanic. He found that they had cross threaded the oil pan plug and it could not be repaired. It took a while to find a replacement oil pan and it ended up costing us $800 for parts and labor. Jiffy Lube mgmt sent the request for reimbursement into corporate in May 2018. After repeated calls, they tell us it’s up to Corporate to respond. It’s almost Christmas and no response. Do NOT take your vehicle to Jiffy Lube. They do NOT stand behind their work.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

My wife took her car to Jiffy Lube after I warned her it wasn't a good idea. I had a previous bad experience there. A week after her oil change she noticed her oil light come on so she put more oil in. A week later the same thing. The following week she put in more oil twice in one week before saying something to me. I told her that doesn't sound right so went out and checked. As soon as I looked under the car I could see the oil dripping off of the oil filter. I reached under and was able to tighten it at least a full turn. No more oil leak. I can't believe a professional business would make such a simple mistake. You are better off taking it to a place that employs mechanics.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I went to Jiffy Lube for an oil change. The technician told me they had a special. For a few more dollars I could get a free oil change and three car wash tickets. When I checked out I asked them where was my free oil change. I questioned them why I was still being charged for the oil change if it was free. He told me it was in the $49 becoming off the bill. When I went home I noticed the $49 was still charged to me. I called the corporate office. A store manager called me and told me that there was no free oil change but two free car washes. He also told me if I brought the car wash tickets back to the store he would adjust my bill. I wonder how many people they scammed with this deal.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

HR-V Honda 2016. Hi there... There was a mistake in the emission paperwork given to me. Can you please make sure the new one is correct? I spent gas and the emission fees. Should be covered by Jiffy Lube.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Time in 8:30 am. I stopped in to have a couple exterior lights replaced, a tire rotation, windshield wipers replaced, and of course an oil change. After having four people doing what they do, oil changes. One comes to me and says they can’t change the bulbs on the top. I watched them try different screwdrivers Before the man came to talk with me. I said, "That’s fine I will change them myself. So now it’s windshield wipers, oil change, that hasn’t been finished yet, and a tire rotation.

The hood is down there cleaning and taking off their mats from my vehicle, so the oil change's done. One starts to change the windshield wipers. One starts the vehicle and looks around and says something isn’t working right. The light is still on, Another says oops I have to put this back on. OK I know what you’re thinking, at least they open the hood to put it back on, it’s orange in color and about an 1 1/2 long. I don’t mind. Good, good job for taking the initiative and reinstalling the part that was removed from my vehicle, thank you.

So now it’s this part and tire rotation. The young man cannot get it Reinstalled. As I’m watching and listening one sees that I am watching in stands between the glass in my vehicle with his back towards me as so I cannot see the struggle. He asks his boss for help and tells him that he can not get it screwed back on. His boss says OK, and never comes to help him or addressed the situation with him. 10 minutes later the hood goes down. His boss is billing somebody out. So I waited patiently for the customer to leave the building and I spoke up and asked the boss what was going on with my vehicle. There have been for guys trying to get on a part, what part was it that he is having trouble with? He said he was just about to go find out. I said thank you as he is going to walk out the door.

Then he turns to me and says, "You don’t need to talk to me that way. It is belittling! I was just about to go see what the problem is! Don’t talk to me like that!" And he literally turned around and got in my face, And then proceeded to say, "Talk to me like a man." Wow. I’m sorry. What, me asking a question about my vehicle while there are four young men trying to get something back on to my vehicle. If I wasn’t a business owner, I’m sure it would have played out a bit differently. I wouldn’t have waited for the customer to walk out of the building, I would have belittled him, I would’ve gotten back in his face when he raised his voice.

He comes back in 30 seconds later and says the snorkel to the air filter he couldn’t get back on. Then walks away quickly. I didn’t even have time to respond to it. Angie the cashier, she was pleasant with me. I think it’s time for Jiffy Lube to re-train or better yet train their staff on how to be, I don’t know honest, maybe how to have some integrity. So an oil change, windshield wiper blade and a Manager having horrible customer service. I still don’t know what the part was. I guess I’ll have to figure that out while I'm rotating tires and replacing light bulbs. Time out 9:40 am.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

As long as I’ve could remember, Jiffy Lube has done free Veterans Day oil changes. I went to the one in Hermiston, Oregon today and said that’s the reason I was there and was told they weren’t doing it and they weren’t told about it. The manager spoke to me and repeated the same thing without checking or anything. Not a big deal they wouldn’t do it, but would’ve have at least liked him to go check on it.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I went in to have an oil change. Two months later my car loses power on the highway at 55 mph. After having the car towed to the dealership and a costly diagnostic, I was informed that one quart of oil too much was put into the car. $600.00 later because my car is a hybrid, I contacted Jiffy Lube and the GM - Mark informed me that my claim for reimbursement was denied. I filed a complaint with corporate, who contacted their franchisee to resolve the issue. The owner, Mark phones and says that he wants to speak with the dealership before he makes a decision. Three days later I phone him for him to explain that they are denying the claim. Go to Jiffy Lube Kensington, MD at your own risk and know that they will not be responsible for any damage they cause to your vehicle and you will get to pay for both the oil change and the damage they cause.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

11/6/18: I took my 2013 Nissan Altima to the Jiffy Lube located @ 1704 Woodlawn Dr, Gwynn Oak, MD 21207 Phone: (410) 944-1582 on 11/4/18. My car is in AWESOME condition, NEVER had any issues or needed repair other than brake pads, rotors and an oil change, the basic wear and tear on a car. I decided to take my vehicle to Jiffy Lube and has always gone to them and have never had an issue. I am not here to bash them or make them look bad, but to inform the public of my experience. I noticed that my passenger side front wheel was making a weird noise and stopped in to Jiffy Lube to have it looked at, I was informed that my wheel bearing and hub needed replacing. I was quoted a price of $300, $100 for the service and $186.00 for the part. Right there was a red flag, wheel bearing/hub only cost $100-$129.99, but nonetheless I agreed to have the service performed.

I sat at that service station for a total of 6 1/2 hrs for them to come and tell me that they could not get the wheel bearing off and that they broke the grove of the bolt as well as my sensor while trying to get the wheel bearing & hub off. I was a lost for words and highly upset. I was told that they will fix my car free of charge. I was without my car the entire weekend. I missed work and had to cancel all scheduled appointments that I had. One of the mechanics had to drive me home, take me to work and pick me up. I got my car back on 11/5/18, and when I test drove my car to make sure that everything was ok, I heard a grinding noise while driving, and was told that it was my rotors, my car was NOT making that sound prior to me bring it to Jiffy Lube. They are very careless and incompetent, now my front lights are extremely dim and only one of the two come on.

I am very upset and will NEVER go back to Jiffy Lube, then the boss of the shop had the audacity to tell me to take my vehicle to a Nissan dealership and have them look at it... HUH??? They are a RIPOFF for sure. I advise ANYONE who need your car repaired DO NOT GO TO JIFFY LUBE, THEY DAMAGE YOUR VEHICLE, overpriced quotes for parts and do not want to accept the blame for their actions. That place is HORRIBLE. I do not recommend anyone to go to Jiffy Lube!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I went to the Jiffy Lube on Wesel Blvd in Hagerstown, MD for a simple oil change and tire rotation. Shortly after leaving the service center I began to hear a grinding sound coming from my left tire (no sound before rotation service). When I called the Jiffy Lube to report the noise I was told to return the car and that the problem would be corrected or they would rotate my tires back to their original position on the car. When I took it back for correction I was told to take my car somewhere else to figure out the noise with proof that they caused the issue. They never even rotated my tires back to the original position as promised. I think they should simply stick to changing oil. Avoid this company whenever possible. Unprofessional and poorly trained.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

They start on the oil change before I know the price. I paid $100, for something that is normally $60 everywhere else! They broke my mirror controller out of the door. I asked what happened here! Never go to this place! NEVER!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

When I got to the place, the guy came up and said, "What are you here for?" I told him an oil change but I also want to know how much it would be before they changed my oil. The guy just said, "Come in here," and the guy at the desk could tell me. So they pulled my car into the bay. When I got in there, the guy was talking to someone else. I waiting about 10 minutes to talk to the guy and by that time, they had started to drain my oil. I didn't know they had started until the guy in the office said that it was 92 dollars. They had already started my oil change. The guy in the office said with tax it was going to be 119 dollars. I couldn't believe it. I was so mad. I showed him the coupon I had for 25% off. He said it was only 15 dollars off. I said no it's not. But he wouldn't refuse to give me the whole coupon. I was so mad. It should have been $89.75 but it wasn't. I am so mad. I will never go back here again. They are out to get your money.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I went to the Jiffy Lube on Greentree Road in Pittsburgh and paid for the service package that included an oil change and a tire rotation. The invoice indicated that all of the work for which I had paid had been completed. However, when I got home, I noticed that the tire which was missing a wheel cap before I took my car in for the tire rotation was still in the same place on the car, reflecting the fact that a tire rotation was not actually performed, even though they claimed that it was. This, quite simply, is FRAUD! Their deceit also causes excess and uneven wear on the tires, which is the reason why you should get your tires rotated in the first place. If you believe that this service has actually been done, then you ignorantly continue to drive around, prematurely wearing out those same tires that you were trying to protect. It was only because I happened to be missing this wheel cap that I noticed the situation.

I can only imagine how many other times I, or any of Jiffy Lube's other customers, have paid for a service that was never actually performed. And who knows WHAT service they claim to do which doesn't actually get done? Do we really know if fresh oil is being added... or if that new air filter which they claimed was necessary truly was?

Years ago, at a different Jiffy Lube, after paying for a similar service, one of my wheels LITERALLY fell off the car about 200 yards from the service center after I left from there. Needless to say, that incompetence could have had a tragic ending. (But at least they began the process of performing the tire rotation... setting aside that forgetting to tighten the lug bolts thing.) Years later, I gave a different Jiffy Lube location another chance, thinking that my experience was probably a rarity. (By the way, I couldn't give the same Jiffy Lube location another chance because... wouldn't ya know... they went out of business.)

When I spoke to the manager at the Jiffy Lube to tell him that my tires were not rotated, even though they had claimed that they were, he offered to provide

for "free" the service that I had already paid for, if I brought my car back in. How wonderful... that they are willing to have me inconvenience myself by bringing my car back to them so they can perform for "free" the service for which I had already paid, and which was fraudulently not performed. I am not one who typically writes negative reviews. If I'm not happy, I simply take my business elsewhere. But in the case of Jiffy Lube, after (at least) twice having experienced potentially criminal "service" of different types, I felt it to be my civic duty to write a review that lets the readers know about the type of business that they'd be dealing with if they go to Jiffy Lube.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Went in for my emissions test and they wouldn't even look at my car just because I had a check engine light on... They wouldn't even change my oil because of the light. I went to the location highland and 48th and the one on 45th in Utah. Worst service ever, never going to any Jiffy Lube location again. I have already went to two different Jiffy Lubes to do my emissions test and had the same experience. Jiffy Lube has lost my service.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Trying to stay out of Jiffy Lube, after bad experiences (oil leak, soiled spots in the car else) but recently had to use one near my house on my way to work at 9630 Medlock Bridge Rd (near Waffle House) Duluth, GA 30097. Earlier this year replaced filter and air filter. After I left in the mid-way to work the engine begin making loud banging noise with every accelerator pedal push, dropped the power. I manage to slowly drive to my mechanic shop who found the rubber tube of the filter housing off the engine air intake (I have RAV4 2011). Simple thing, they did not secure the rubber tube on the inlet and it came off. I did not charge any complaints.

Few months after that, pressed on time I had to stop by the same location on my way to work to do another scheduled oil change. The same crew, young black girl, lovely and smiling was acting as a manager and few young guys, mechanics around. I had my doubts but did not have an alternative. After work was done I wanted to ask "manager" girl on the quality and any issues, mention my last experience with them and whether the same person worked on my car. However, her personal cell phone went off and she grabbed it and stepped out for more important conversation.

I left the place. The oil began dripping next day, but more and more with the days, so I returned. After mechanic inspected the leak, which was coming directly from the filter, she came to me and announced that it was an "original manufacturer's gasket" that was found broken and now will be replaced. When I ask what original gasket, and should the gasket come with the filter, she said she has no idea and that's what mechanic said to her. After that went out dancing, practicing some moves outside (lovely girl!) I insisted talking to a mechanic who actually found what was wrong, and he showed to me the O-ring that was jammed by the thread. I thanked him for honesty and not ** me and left.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Chris and Caleb Outstanding Customer Service - I have never been in and out in less than 15 minutes... WOW!!! THANK YOU FROM CUSTOM SINS CHOPPERS As well as UBER!!! I will be back to this location from here on out! You have a great team of workers!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I went to the location out in Salt Lake City, Utah on 400 East and 700 S on September 17th. I knew that I had to get an oil changed and my brakes fixed. The guy I spoke with told me that both front and back brake pads need to be replaced and that it would cost $530. He even suggested me to go to my credit union and ask to put this on credit as I didn't have money to fix it. I didn't want to put this on credit as I'm not able to afford it. Also, I'm a petite woman in her 30's and they were also trying to sell me the best quality oil but for expensive. They wanted the money then and there. I told them that I have to make some calls and see what I could do and that I would let them know.

I ended up talking to my guy friend and my bishop and they both told me that brakes shouldn't cost that much and just get the oil change. My friend told me that he would fix my brakes for cheaper. The brakes were $70 for both front and back and for the labor $20 an hour. He also told me that he could build brakes for how much they are selling me for the brake pads.

Today my friend fixed my brakes and told me that it was just the front brakes not the back. When he came to get me at work I saw my car and it ran just like new. He also said that he would recommend Jiffy Lube to people he doesn't like and was saying not to go there to me. I'm grateful for my guy friend who was willing to take the time to fix my brakes and be honest with me.

I would never recommend anyone to go here and if there were a rating lower than a 1 star I would rate it like that. The mechanics there only want your money and will take advantage of you even when you can't afford it. In my own opinion, they saw a petite woman who doesn't know much with cars and tried to take advantage of her.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

We took our vehicle to Jiffy Lube at 300 E. 17th Street, Costa Mesa, California on 9/15/18. While our car was in for service the technician wrecked our car while they were parking it. We noticed the damage when we returned home and went back to the store immediately. When we returned we could see our paint from the vehicle on the building and the paint from the building on our car. The technician denied it and the manager denied the damage also. We asked for the district managers phone number and when we spoke with him it was a hostile situation. The district manager was the rudest person I have ever dealt with and basically told us he hoped we took pictures because we were going to need them. We will never use Jiffy Lube again!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I own 2 vehicles. Ram 1500 and Jeep Renegade. Jiffy Lube changed oil in Ram. Ram due for new oil change and I did myself. Jiffy tech had installed a Renegade oil filter in my Ram. I won’t be going there again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I went today 9/1/18 to the branch from 3936 W 5400 S, Kearns, UT, because my brother had told me that they have a new crew and they're nicer than the previous crews and managers. I was impressed and happy!!! I definitely saw that the young people working now over there including the assistant manager are polite and are not trying to rip you off with shady deals. In the past I stopped going to this store because the workers and the managers were rude, and trying to overcharge me with different fees for services I didn't ask for, or by using low-grade oil when I would actually pay for highest grade.

The past crews also pretended they changed my oil for my big 2014 XLT truck, in less than 5 min, and they would lie in my face thinking that I may be an idiot who doesn't know that it takes at least 10 minutes to drain the oil and put a new one back in. Thank God because now these new people are super!!! Thank you for your good social skills, you guys and for your super work ethics.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Today I arrived at JL on 9736 S Dixie HWY, it was no many cars so I waited around 20 min and the lady called me. Asked me to changes car filters and oils and I told her I would like to charge my AC. She told me yes. It takes 10 minutes and she asked for 150$ for this. I accepted, then she left me and go to take her lunch and after 40 minutes from waiting I asked the guy who working in the back. He told me it is never 10 min. At least one more hour. I told him OK I have to go right now, so lady come back from her lunch and asked me to pay for AC and come tomorrow to charge it. I felt she doesn't respect my times and only she want to take my money. I will never go back again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I was on Marbach Rd. on 8/13/2018 and decided that I had to get my truck inspected so I pulled into the Jiffy Lube on Marbach Rd. I was asked what I needed and told them I needed an inspection. The guy whoever he was said to wait in the waiting room and walked me there. The waiting room was filthy and the bathroom was disgusting! Well, I failed the inspection because I had smoke tint headlights. The inspector could not show me the regulation but could not. The next day I went back in the morning and asked to speak with the manager.

A man came out. NAME = Ernest was all he would give me. And I introduced myself and proceeded to tell him that I had data that disputed failing due to tinted headlights. He said that he was not going to stand there for an education and told me if I had any questions to call DOT. I asked what the DOT's contact name was and he said Bill! NO LAST NAME or Phone #. He is very lucky that he was not my employee because I would have fired him on the spot! If this disrespectful individual is what represents Jiffy Lube, my business along with many others will be taking our business anywhere else but this dump! I am a retired San Antonio Water System Environmental Investigator / Army Sgt. I will pass the word wide and far to stay as far away as possible from these dumps! Oh ya, I will be taking my vehicle somewhere else to finish my inspection and you can keep the $7.00.

Jiffy Lube expert review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

• Best for: Jiffy Lube caters to those who want their vehicles serviced quickly.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information