4.0/5 (700 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

The general manager Ray took such good care of my inspection. He even refused my money as a way to say thank you for being a teacher. I will be bringing my business to him from now on! What a blessing.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

The price was reasonable. The behavior of the staff was excellent. The repair was quick. I recommend this location in Vista, zip code 92084, to people who need to feel safe that they are leaving their car in good hands and receive it in good shape after service.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

If you ever need an oil change, please go to Jiffy Lube 5917 Silver Hill Road District Heights MD, 20747 do not be fooled by the location. The employees were very professional and the Manager Mr. **, went up and beyond. They answered all my questions, paid attention to the little details, and it was all done with smile. They really made my day!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

The easiest and most efficient way to keep your vehicle in top condition is to ensure you perform regular maintenance and Jiffy Lube is the place to go. Highest level of service from start to finish! The moment you pull up to the garage bay door a service technician will greet you at your car. After inquiring about your needs they quickly pull your vehicle into the garage and begin their inspection. Then they meet you at their counter to review their finding and provide you with several options according to the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule. Whether you simply need an oil change, new filters, brakes, or even a tire rotation they complete their duties and have you driving back down the road again confident in the quality of the work they performed along with the knowledge of what and when service will be needed next.

We drove away and could hear the car saying thank you. The ride was smoother, our gas mileage improved & the convenient reminder sticker was placed on the window letting us know when we should enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee while reading the news during our next visit. Bring your vehicle to Jiffy Lube today and together they will ensure that your vehicle performs it best for many miles & years into the future.

Resolution response: Dec. 3, 2022

I got a call from the manager. The shop took responsibility and they will resolve the issue.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

I took my car to Jiffy Lube on 11/27/2022 at 8351 W North Ave, Melrose Park, IL 60160 to mount and balance my front new tires. They damaged my rims with deep scratches and no one is taking responsibility.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

My wife took our car in for an oil change and the Jiffy Lube associate charged my wife for an oil change but never actually did an oil change, 1 week later our car broke down due to no oil. On another incident, I took my car in to a completely different jiffy lube for an oil change and I specifically reminded them to check and fill all fluids including transmission fluid, 3 weeks later my car breaks down due to no transmission fluid.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

29 2022 visited Jiffy Lube 1600 Juan Tabo. I'm a long time customer. Everything was normal. Was shown an air filter they said was mine and I replaced it. I think at least I paid for one. Also needed a top off on my antifreeze they said and I approved. I now should have checked. 27 hours without driving my jeep it overheated. I went back to jiffy lube and they acknowledge that they did not check nor top off. My trust was broke. I have scheduled my dealership to check all the work jiffy lube said they did. ** was in the assigned dishonest employee and vi recently promoted to asst. Manager. Beware of store 1399 and all jiffy lube now. You cannot trust them.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

If I could give zero stars I would. Every single time I have North Ogden Jiffy Lube change my oil they have NEVER reinstalled my splash guard on my Chrysler 300 with all the screws, whereas there are only 4 screws. Then I have to order new fasteners that are $10.00 a piece, jack my car up and install the screws myself. One time they just left the splash guard hanging down and it ripped off my car on the first bump in the road, I ordered a new splash guard and installed it. Each time I go back I bring this complaint to their attention. They assure me that they will reinstall my splash guard with all the screws, yet they NEVER do.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Jiffy Lube is saying I'm responsible for my engine having less than 1 qt of oil 400 miles after my oil change, but confirmed there was no leak.... Dipstick was dry.... Now they are refusing to pay for repair costs to my engine and I am out of a vehicle....

Original review: May 4, 2022

Today I went to the service center located at 8215 W. Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33144, Store #1334, to service my car that needed an oil change and tire rotation. The technicians offered me to change my engine air filter as well as the A/C filter that I knew was full of my dog's hairs. They instructed me to use two coupons (promo codes: MY97B2 and XDSMZ2) to lower my costs (which were very high because they charge me $104.99 for 5.5 quarts of fully synthetic oil SAE5W-30 priced no higher than $25 in any store) and I did use them. One coupon was 10% off the whole service and the other one, $15 discount.

The entire bill was gross $266.43; 10% of that, is $26.64. If you add the $15 discount, the discounted amount must be $41.64 but they subtract only $30 and after that, added a $13.83 "State Tax" when they are registered as "Atlantic Coast Enterprises, LLC" and in Florida, LLCs don't pay State Tax. They charge me $49.99 for each filter when the filters cost between $20 and $40 anywhere. They thought that I was a woman easy to predate on and they just did it.

Jiffy Lube author review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Advisor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information