Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: March 14, 2021

I was going to go to my usual oil change place, but nobody was there, so I went to the new oil change place, Jiffy Lube in Manitowoc, WI. The first thing I noticed was how clean the oil change bays were. Next I noticed how friendly everyone is there. This is a full-service oil change station, and I highly recommend it to anyone. Everyone is competent, and I liked how they communicated with each other while the oil was being changed. Safety first! I have found a new place, and I will be going there from now on! Excellent customer service is obviously one of their priorities, which is something I greatly appreciate.

Original review: March 7, 2021

I usually go to Midas for servicing my car but today they didn’t have availability. So, I went to my nearest Jiffy Lube. I was impressed at the attention to customer service everyone in the shop had. I felt special. First time and the team made a great impression on me with recommendations, service, and quality of work. Definitely going here from now on.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Quick drive and is always willing to help out. They make sure the job is done and is done right. The Jiffy Lube on Baymeadows is the only one that I come to. No matter what side of town I live on I will always come to this place. Ken is the nicest person and Aaron always has a smiling face.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

My experience was excellent and Aaron was one of the best technicians I’ve had to deal with. I highly recommend him to anybody. Great customer service and easy to talk to you and knows what he’s doing. And I think he deserves a big raise. He needs to make at least 20 an hour.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I came in to get an oil change and have my brakes checked. They informed me why my brakes were squeaking and offered me a good price. I definitely recommend Jiffy Lube to any one reading this. It also helps that it’s located right next to a restaurants and donut shop.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Jakob D and the other staff were nice, fast, and caring about my car. The Jiffy Lube on Bakerview in Bellingham WA is amazing and I love to take my car there. Thank you for always greeting me and making me feel important as a customer.

Original review: April 12, 2021

My wife took her daycare van to yet a tune up and was charged over $800 saying the spark plug were $26 each from Autozone and when I called autozone the original spark plug price were between $5 and $9. We will never go there again and I will make sure to tell the people I know that they take advantage of women.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I was in and out. They have an amazing staff and great customer service. I never go anywhere else! It is a great atmosphere even in the rain??? They also were very informative on the details of my car.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

On January 9, 2021, I opted to get my oil change and decided to go to Jiffy Lube for service. Two weeks later my vehicle could barely reach 50 MPH. I went back to Jiffy Lube and was somewhat attacked by the staff. They claim no Manager was on duty at the time to speak with. They Literally accused me of lying saying I chose the cheapest oil. I had to pay for a flush and a new oil change that corrected the problem. Never again would I go to a Jiffy Lube again. Three staff members literally attacked me accusing me of lying. I don't know if this is a way of making money or not, but it causes me some money in the end. Blue, one of the employees was there on both occasions. He was the one that told me I would receive my receipt by Email. Still waiting on it. I made sure I got a receipt this time before I left this time.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

My wife went to the Coventry RI location for an oil change. She called me to let me know she would be a few minutes late, The attendant asked her what she wanted and she told him "an oil change". She said synthetic and then changed her mind and asked for a regular oil change. The attendant was very rude and told her he refused to do a regular oil change, Now I would think that a regular oil change is better than none at all, but he turned her away. Is Jiffy Lube now using bait and switch tactics? Do they refuse to do an oil change unless it is the more expensive synthetic? Sounds to me like the person who is refusing to do an oil change doesn't feel like working today. It is, after all the 1st Wed in January 2021. Great business practice Jiffy Lube! I will be sure to let my friends know how concerned your employees are about performing regular maintenance on a car.

What did we do before synthetic oil? If synthetic oil is so superior to regular oil why do you still advertise it? I am pretty sure that a lazy worker was more the fault than was a concerned employee. I was getting all of my cars serviced here, but I am now going to go to a place that will perform the service I want at the moment instead of being rude and letting me drive off without any service at all. Jiffy Lube is supposed to be a Customer Service oriented company... If you stop offering customer service you haven't got much of a business left... Unless you just decide to sell synthetic oil by the bottle.

Jiffy Lube author review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information