Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.06/5

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Quick drive and is always willing to help out. They make sure the job is done and is done right. The Jiffy Lube on Baymeadows is the only one that I come to. No matter what side of town I live on I will always come to this place. Ken is the nicest person and Aaron always has a smiling face.

Original review: April 6, 2020

At Jiffy Lube in Alhambra, CA, I was able to get my oil and filters changed right before our road trip. It was fast and easy. The price was fair. The employees were all friendly and helpful. They have a large waiting room with plenty of seating. There's a fast food restaurant next door, making the wait feel even shorter. I was in and out in about 45 minutes. That was with about 5 people ahead of me. My vehicle ran smoother for our outing.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I needed my car inspected for Uber and I also needed an oil change, I was in and out in less than 30 minutes and all of my fluids and filters were filled and replaced, my windows were clean and my car was vacuumed, all the paperwork was ready and in place at check out. I needed my tires rotated but they could see there was a problem with my psi computer and wouldn’t touch the tires because it would void my warranty, they saved me a lot of money.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Jiffy Lube at 5110 J F Kennedy Blvd in North Little Rock, AR. Just did an oil change for us on our Honda. They greeted us, quoted us a price, honored my coupon, held the door open for my wife and me to a clean waiting room. The bathroom was clean. Checked fluids and topped off. Aired up tires and vacuumed out our car. Each and every employee spoke to us, thanked us, held the door open for us both out of the waiting room and into our car. Maybe 10 minutes at the most. I was very impressed. It was the most pleasant and smooth oil change I have ever had in North America. I wish I had caught the manager’s name because he had his Guys on the ball. Attitude was perfect and extremely pleasant. Didn’t try to hard sell me anything I didn’t need. I complimented him on his team and he shook my hand and sincerely thanked me. We are in our 70’s and this was the best.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Today I went in for an oil change and Angel ** at store #2863 was who assisted me. I am impressed with the timelines and willingness to assist me in a time that money's tight. Angel went above and beyond to satisfy not only myself, but other customers as well. Angel appears to be an asset to your company and deserves to be recognized, thank you Angel!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

My experience was excellent and Aaron was one of the best technicians I’ve had to deal with. I highly recommend him to anybody. Great customer service and easy to talk to you and knows what he’s doing. And I think he deserves a big raise. He needs to make at least 20 an hour.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

My wife went to the Coventry RI location for an oil change. She called me to let me know she would be a few minutes late, The attendant asked her what she wanted and she told him "an oil change". She said synthetic and then changed her mind and asked for a regular oil change. The attendant was very rude and told her he refused to do a regular oil change, Now I would think that a regular oil change is better than none at all, but he turned her away. Is Jiffy Lube now using bait and switch tactics? Do they refuse to do an oil change unless it is the more expensive synthetic? Sounds to me like the person who is refusing to do an oil change doesn't feel like working today. It is, after all the 1st Wed in January 2021. Great business practice Jiffy Lube! I will be sure to let my friends know how concerned your employees are about performing regular maintenance on a car.

What did we do before synthetic oil? If synthetic oil is so superior to regular oil why do you still advertise it? I am pretty sure that a lazy worker was more the fault than was a concerned employee. I was getting all of my cars serviced here, but I am now going to go to a place that will perform the service I want at the moment instead of being rude and letting me drive off without any service at all. Jiffy Lube is supposed to be a Customer Service oriented company... If you stop offering customer service you haven't got much of a business left... Unless you just decide to sell synthetic oil by the bottle.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I came in to get an oil change and have my brakes checked. They informed me why my brakes were squeaking and offered me a good price. I definitely recommend Jiffy Lube to any one reading this. It also helps that it’s located right next to a restaurants and donut shop.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Oil change, filter and tire rotation done for Chevrolet blazer RS2019, after finishing the job I paid $145, then I went home and got the check engine light on, the second day I took the car to my dealer because he is 60 miles away and they checked it and said evaporative system fail, thank god the car is still under warranty and got it free. Jiffy Lube Winchester, VA would never recommend, will never visit them again. Unprofessional, No knowledge of new cars.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I was in and out in 15 minutes after having them complete a lot of things for me for my registration. They also have coupons that really help with the costs compared to other shops. I was very satisfied and pleased at the service. :)

Jiffy Lube author review by Lauren Fix

Jiffy Lube was founded in 1979 when it introduced the first drive-through service bay, making it easier for customers to get their oil changed quickly. Now, there are more than 2,000 franchise locations across the United States.

• Jiffy Lube Dashboard: Jiffy Lube customers can create a Jiffy Lube Dashboard account on the company’s website. They can keep track of all services performed at Jiffy Lube as well as receive maintenance reminders, promotions and coupons.

• Franchise locations: All Jiffy Lubes are now independently owned and operated franchises. Consumers support local business owners when they visit a Jiffy Lube. Different locations might have special offers and discounts.

• Recommendations tool: Consumers can view the manufacturer recommended service schedule for their make and model of vehicle by visiting the Jiffy Lube website. They can then see if there are any coupons for recommended services available at their Jiffy Lube location.

• Resource Center: The Resource Center section of the company’s website offers informational articles about maintaining a vehicle. It also has tips for driving safely and making an automobile more fuel efficient.

• Nationwide warranties: Certain products and services come with a warranty. These warranties are honored at locations across the country, so consumers will be covered even when traveling.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Jiffy Lube Company Information