2.9/5 (634 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Maaco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maaco?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Excellent service and body work. Pleasant personality and very accommodating. Very good pricing and fairness the body shop is not too far away to get to. Good location. Workers are very friendly and courteous.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2022

In the last five years, I've had numerous dents, scratches, and markings on my car. There is no doubt that they are one of the most reputable paint companies in New Jersey. Every single member of staff, beginning with owner/operator Farhana, was fantastic. As a first-time customer, I wasn't expecting such a high level of professionalism and a quick but flawless painting job. My car was repaired within five days of bringing it in on Saturday. After the paint job, there are no imperfections on my car, it looks brand new.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

I have a great experience with Maaco while my car was painting. The color paint looks great, also was a fast services very friendly customer service. Good work Maaco. I had have painted 3 vehicle with them and all looks good.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

I had put off getting estimate / engaging to have car repainted in expecting high pressure 'buy up' options. WOW, I was surprised with not only no pressure but just letting me study options via large screen monitor with flip pages showing pricing and differences. Personnel was available for Q/A only at my instigation. My contact, Chris **, explanations were clear and precise. The personnel was friendly, willing to engage and very knowledgeable offering lots of alternatives. The follow-up communications during the job was outstanding with a number of Q/A via email. Finally, job finished ahead of schedule and we love our 'new' car appearance. I would recommend THIS particular location without hesitation. MAACO #M2849, 2520 W. Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 469-857-5794.

Original review: June 18, 2022

After 30 years of using my 1993 Mercedes 300D, it looked pathetic. The paint, damaged by the sun and time, was peeling and discolored. I visited numerous paint shops, but the proposed prices could have ruined my retirement budget. Finally I found Maaco in N.Chelmsford, MA. The boss, Richard Russo. A charming, athletic, extraordinary expert, he captivated me with his culture and professionalism. He offered a price that was acceptable. When I told my family and friends about it, they agreed. "Cheap price means cheap quality."

What was my surprise when after a week (well, three days more) I picked up a shiny, meticulously pampered car! I have seen restored classic cars many times, but never so beautifully! All the losses due to (fortunately) slight corrosion just disappeared. It's been a long time since I was so satisfied. Thank you Richie. You are the best on the East Coast! As a farewell, I sang a song to Richard, which my father learned from Gen. Patton's soldiers during the Second World War. Open the door, Richard. Open the door and let me in. Open the door, Richard. Richard, why don't you open that door.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023

I hired this location on 550 N Main St. Manchester, CT, To install a front lip spoiler on my car. They broke it, and in the beginning, they said they would pay for it, but three days later, they changed theirs. Mind they refused to pay for the part. They claim they can not get a hold of the owner to authorize the payments. Are saying the owner is from India. I am not sure if the owner is out of the country or what. They do not use phones at Macro 550 North Central St. Previously they painted my father's car, and they painted over the rear camera. My father had to purchase a new cam and hire a mechanic to change it the negligence in this particular Maaco is extreme and I think the state should look into it.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

Just picked up my truck after having work done and painted. Kelly did great bodywork and painting. Ginni was spot on with the estimate. Would definitely recommend Marco on 65th St in Little Rock.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Since 2017, I have requested support from Maaco, only to be summarily ignored. Maaco left tree branch impressions on the exterior of my vehicle, low quality paint job, and charged additional costs for excessive chip repair only to not perform the specified repairs. Specifically, since 12 JUL 2017 I have voiced the following concerns about the service received on 13 JUN 2017 for Maaco painting the exterior of a 2005 Mazda 6:

1. The license plate light housing was not glued or welded as agreed.
    2. Various impressions, including tree branches, were left behind in the paint that were not present before painting.
    3. Side skirt on driver side still vibrates against rocker panel indentation.
    4. Noticable overspray on all four wheels, but not on on tires.

5. Charged for excessive chip repair on hood, but all chip indentations marked on hood still remain.

I visited the Maaco location that performed service to speak with Allan **, and contacted Maaco Customer Service for support, but was disregarded.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

I took my 2005 Mustang to the MAACO in Fort Walton Beach, Florida for some minor body repairs and refresh the factory paint job. The paint is rough, chipped on edges and has dust in the paint. Spots on the body are not even painted.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

These people are lowlife thieves. They cheat all of their Customers on top of overcharging them. Here is a prime example you pay $3k for base coat clear paint job, and instead they tell painter to use single stage crap paint with coat of clear it. They look the same until you try to wet sand and buff. The paint if lucky lasts maybe a year, and end result customer paid thousands for an econo paint job they just don't know yet. Then On top of this they run their ** Amazon companies with no exp in business out of the Maaco shop to defraud the IRS.

FUTURE CUSTOMERS NEW OWNERS LOST 50% OF CLIENTS SINCE THEY STARTED A YEAR AGO AS FRANCHISE OWNERS. THERE'S A REASON FOR THIS. Run from these thieves liars, scammers Artists. Lawsuit pending against franchise. They just manage the shop. Joel and Liliana are thieves and they will get you next. Do not come to Maaco Land O Lakes. 2 months to paint a bumper. Pathetic!! My dog could paint faster. Useless.

Maaco Company Information