Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.51/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

218 Maaco Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 11, 2019

I dropped my car off at this location on Monday, April1. I was advised on Saturday, April 6, my car was done but could not be released for paperwork. On Monday, April 8, I received a 6 second voicemail advising "Your car is done. Come get it." When I picked the car up on Tuesday, April 9, it was FILTHY. The entire interior is covered in paint dust. There is paint overspray INSIDE my car. There are 4 areas of exposed metal. The minor body work, realigning the front fender and replacing the wheel well liner, was not done. They painted my license plate.

Since then, I have called both the corporate office and the customer service line to be told they will "take a message and someone will call you back." It been 2 days, and I have not heard from anyone. They damaged my car and REFUSE to communicate. I was advised by customer service representative Adil, that he cannot provide the name of his supervisor. Adil further stated "for security reasons" he cannot tell me how to contact the resolution team. I am really tired of getting the run around. These people are frauds. Never again, Maaco, never again.

Original review: April 9, 2019

This was a horrible experience due to the fact of my paint has gray drips within it on both sides of my vehicle and most of my underbody was painted in the process. I spent too much money for this to be the outcome.The worst part is I have a big truck and I picked bright white so this this bad paint job really stands out.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2019

This is an update of the review from 1 year ago when the rust on my truck was repaired. My original review was a 5 stars due to the great job they did. They cut out the rusted area and welded in a new metal area. The manager did not let me know that there was a gap between the original fender and the metal that they replaced would be a big area of concern that the rust would come right back. If I knew, it would have sealed off that area myself.

So basically I am out 650.00 due to either poor workmanship or incompetence of the body shop not to letting me know that the rust would return in only 12 months. Unless you are having your vehicle fixed to turn it in for a trade; don't have it repaired by Maaco. I tried 4 times to ask Maaco to remedy this issue and after each time was that they won't repair it at their cost and maybe give me a discounted price to re-do it. My warning to you is not to do any rust repair at Maaco. They will just take your money and the rust will return. Save your money and go elsewhere and get a quality repair. I would give it NO stars if possible.

Original review: March 28, 2019

STAY AWAY and FAR AWAY! CARELESS AND POOR QUALITY IN EVERY WAY! My story can go on for pages but I'm exhausted by this experience and called corporate to step in and handle further! Then dealing with an ARROGANT and smug shop manager too? Like, wow! My project totaled just around 1,000 with minor body work, so minor I even could've done it myself!! They failed on doing that properly too! ALSO failed to return some body parts they took off AND be aware that I gave them the truck with 95% of the body parts I previously removed for them!!?? BAD NEWS! TOTAL lack of care, quality control and work, BUT I will summarize this - STAY AWAY! This location is horrible, really it is crap.

Original review: March 26, 2019

They charged me over $800 to remove my bumper, do bodywork on the 3" x 3" damaged area, and (supposedly) repaint the entire bumper. For what I was paying, I thought they'd actually apply paint to the entire bumper. Not so... They sprayed just enough paint to cover the 3" x 3" bodywork area (they did blend that in well enough), then applied a single coat of clear coat to the entire bumper. Now all my little scratches and dings show up very nicely. Oh, and they take no responsibility for over-spray that is clearly their fault.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maaco?

Original review: March 12, 2019

After taking off the wrap from my car it ended up peeling some of my paint off with it. So I decided to take my car to Maaco to get it repainted, big mistake. When I took the car there they said they would take off the rest of the wrap that was left on the car before painting it for more money, keep this in mind. I chose my color and they said it would take around a week to finish.

My car ended up taking more than two weeks to finish and when I got it back they had painted it the wrong color. I had asked for black paint and they gave me a weird almost black purple color. They had also gotten paint all over the trims and didn’t even get all of the wrap off the car, they just painted over it. There were also air bubbles, smudges in the paint, and even in some places they didn’t even fully cover the actual color of my car. The overall review of the paint job is a 1 out of 10. They had also left the inside of my car dirty and dusty. Extremely disappointed and will never take my car back there again.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

We aren't talking about a bad server that messed up your dining experience. We are talking about something that cost way more money and if messed up ruins way more than a night!!! Doesn’t matter this establishment screwed me over really well. My car looks like a five year old painted it. Mind you there’s paint everywhere on my tires, inside of my door, on my door where paint is not supposed to be. My car is I don't know how many colors of white cause it took them a few times to make it the original color which is "pearl". They did the worst job I could've paid for and got me fired from a job that I told them I had to have my car back for. These ** do not give a ** about your interior (something that wasn't messed up). They don't care how many spots get painted that shouldn't.

They don't care about over spray. They don't care about detailing. They did the worst job ever. My paint is an entirely different white on one side. The janky ** pinstripes they put on my car are ugly and look like **. (My car had an actual professional pinstripe company put them on) not a BS Maaco. Everything they touched looked like **. Including things they weren't supposed to touch. My car looks like **!!! They keep your car so long that by the time you get it back you are desperate and don't notice all the mess ups. They took a $10,000 pearl white car and made it a 3,000$ one side pearl the other whitish and lots of indicators that it’s been painted throughout the entire car. Don't bring your car here. They seriously have no idea nor care about the stress they will put you through!!!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

My car needed body work due to someone backing into it and damaging the bumper. I was referred to Maaco in Fort Wayne, IN. I called and spoke to Nico about stopping in and getting an estimate. The day I stopped in, Nico was working. He was very pleasant and had my estimate within 10 minutes. Because the person at fault recommended Maaco, I chose to go ahead and use their services. Also, Maaco's estimate came in approximately $500 less than the 2 other places I received estimates.

Nico quoted me 2-4 days for repair. He also hooked me up with a car rental place and between the 2 businesses, I had no issues with getting my car dropped off to Maaco and picked up by the rental agency. Maaco had my car done in 3 days. The work was done exceptionally well. There is no sign of any kind of damage. They also had my car washed and vacuumed! This was a very pleasant surprise. If I ever have a need for any kind of body repair, I will most definitely use Maaco in Fort Wayne.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I had to take the truck to another company to have the problem fixed on the advice of a Maaco worker. After receiving my truck back I had a problem with my door. They actually referred me to go somewhere else!!! Your one star rating of the company says everything! I would suggest people to take your car or truck to another company if you want it done correctly.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Took my 2006 Ford Freestar in for a paint job. There was no body damage, just a lot of stone chips. The job was done terribly, loads of overspray and paint runs. The emblems on the rear hatch were reversed. They re-painted it a month later and now there was more overspray and new paint runs. The rear emblems were missing and could not be found. The management had been fired and a new operator in charge. He has been less than helpful. Has ordered replacement emblems for the rear (he says). I’ve been waiting two months. Don't be suckered by the price, find a reputable shop.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

We saved our money, we care for my 95 year old father in law, a war veteran... to bring an old classic truck from Iowa... as part of a nonprofit outreach for trauma survivors, and those grieving the loss of a child. The truck was a symbol of ten years of struggles, and Bill in Manchester, CT lied to me through his teeth after extensive conversations about our goal. I paid for a truck that is bond over rust, parts that were never installed, and they left a stucco racing stripe of dust on the roof where they did not paint it. It is going to cost possibly nine thousand dollars to strip the classic Chevy and repair the DAMAGE. He has an F BBB rating, and he is stringing me along... BILL is telling me ROB is the owner... no Rob... no phone call, no settlement. Beware. I am about to picket so BILL cannot ROB anyone else through his smiling yellow teeth!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

They changed of price, from 350 to 500, the manager very unpolite, he insult me front to employees. Is this an American company? No respect to customer. If they said me, this cracker or wherever you call, 60 dollar, this 80 or wherever, I paid, I hope never have to go to other MAACO. Be careful. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Maaco ruined my truck. They said I would not see any paint on my trim. Every single piece of trim is partially painted. My grill, lights, bed liner and many under truck components all painted. They got white paint on my leather interior as well. I have never experienced a shop so bad with so little remorse. Despite a 5 year warranty I will not bring my truck in despite the fact a year later pint is peeling off. Wish I could give these guys -100 stars.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Since August Josh was supposed to call to get a supplement. After calling and leaving various emails I found out from insurance he'd never called. Finally got everything sorted out or so I thought, took my vehicle in on a Monday morning. Come Friday I was told insurance still hadn't approved supplement, I went for my truck as they do not work weekends. Several of my sons belonging were missing, belongings that were in the glove box as well, they had no business in the glove box. We were not told to empty out vehicle as they claim and we didn't know they had thieves working for them. At least 10 dollars in change, my sons baseball bat, his iPhone charger and a baseball bat flashlight. Instead of questioning employees they stated it was our fault for leaving belongings in vehicle. And it wasn't even worked on so it shouldn't of been touched, never again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Less than a year ago I had my 1998 Toyota Camry painted by Maaco. The paint on the bumper is has cracked with lines in it. My husband went on the 24th of September and spoke with Omar, who stated to bring the car back on Monday and they would take care of the problem, as it is still under the one year warranty. We dropped the car off on Sunday, Sept. 30, for Monday job completion. I just called to inquire about the status of the car today at 2:30 pm 10/01/2018, Irving states that my car is not under warranty and that the bumper requires body work and that they never touched my bumper, that they only did the rear passenger door. I asked him several times if he was confusing me with someone else, he stated no.

I told him that they painted my entire car. I also, asked why they had not begun work. He claims they have tried calling my husband several times and he hasn't answered. I informed Irving that I spoke with my husband about an hour ago and he had not received any calls from them. He had no missed calls and that is why I was calling. Irving goes on to say that we have no warranty. I told him I would contact my husband and he will be calling them and that they need to honor the warranty. In the middle of my sentence Irving hung up on me. Total lack of professionalism. I will never use Maaco again. Maaco gives you the runaround and do not stand behind their work. They make excuses and continuous try to charge you extra money. Lucky for me Maaco, I have all my paperwork, even the last one from Omar, so get it right or get ready. And I have no problem sharing this story with any and everybody on social media.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Brought my older truck to get a paint job. It was a flat black with 3 small rust holes. We were told they cannot warranty the paint due to the current paint and they don't strip down. They did state it would be car show quality. To my surprise, they would not only not warranty their paint but they won't warranty their workmanship.

Both the Fridley, MN shop and corporate headquarters would not correct or refund their workmanship flaws. The flaws include missed paint spots, paint chips like a tool hit the new paint and severe paint runs. When I pointed out the paint runs, one worker agreed these were paint runs and would need to be fixed. The store manager argued these were flaws part of my car even though I have pictures showing a smooth body before their work. They agreed to fix the paint chip but really only applied some paint without the sealer or smoothing. For the paint chip, they literally gave me some touch up paint for me to correct myself. When I pointed out the missing sealcoat, their solution was for me to use clear finger nail polish. It really shows me a company who really doesn't respect cars, know what they are doing and don't care for the customer. Think twice before using Maaco.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Car was not ready on time. I was told I would get $50 back if the car wasn't ready after a week's time and it was not given. Brought car back because the driver door and back door were not lined up as promised. Never got my money back. I had to take my car to another place to get the door fixed right. MAACO made car worse. Air and rain coming through. Received attitude and they lied and tried to blame me for the car door. I don't even have the tools to remove the parts. So Maaco ripped me off $150 dollars. They had paint on the door handle and a few spots where it dripped. I paid over $3000 dollars. I don't see the two coats. Rip off. I know it was because I was a woman. Another woman had to bring back her car because it was not done correctly.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I brought my pick up in for some body work and a paint job. They told me it would take up to 10 days to finish. Also, I was told that I would be upgraded to the best paint job ($700 and change) because they were having a social promotion. Two weeks later I went by to find out what was taking so long. I was told that they needed until Friday to finish. Two days later (Wednesday) they called and said they were through. I went in to find that they had only painted the parts of the truck that were repaired and nothing else. I was told then that if I wanted a whole truck paint job that it would cost much more. I feel duped.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I took my 1990 Buick Reatta to Maaco in myrtle beach for midlevel paint job. When I picked my car up, paid the charge. Upon inspection I noticed that door jams were not painted, I was told that would be an additional $400.00. Door jams are not included in estimate, that seems weird because how do you give an estimate for whole car with door jams not included and why not tell the customer that up front. Once I arrived home I noticed that two spots on front, not hood but that little piece at the bottom (made of rubber or hard plastic) it looked like they had painted over a spider web or something... I immediately called and was told to bring the car back.

On Monday, I took my car back and was told that this is body damage and there would be an additional charge to repair. The manager/owner said that he would not charge for the paint. My question is if this was body damage, why would the technician paint over it, why was it not brought to my attention initially. This makes no sense to me. After leaving Maaco, I stopped in another body shop to get a second opinion. I was told that this is would not have occurred if the car had been buffed properly. I filed a complaint with Maaco corporate office, received a phone call from Manager of Maaco here in Myrtle Beach who stated "I told you what I am willing to do." This is not acceptable to me and to make matters worst, I'm told that the paint cannot be matched except by Maaco. I will advise everyone I know NOT to use Maaco because of their shoddy work and poor attitude.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Went to Maaco in Laurel. They fix the problem but messed up my car, I took it right back. Mike went under my car because he knew what they had done and said they forgot to put it back. I only told him my car was making a noise and I thought it had a flat. He knew. Now they will not fix what they broke. Never go there!

Original review: July 24, 2018

When I took my van to Maaco to get an estimate on painting it, the salesman quoted me a good price after he walked around it. Then told me it will be ready in about a week. He called me a week later to tell me the van is ready but it's going to cost me an additional $160 to fix the broken rear windshield. I told him the windshield wasn't broken when I brought the van to the shop and added that I find it very strange that he’s calling me a week later after they finished painting it to tell me the windshield is broken. In other words, if the windshield was initially broken, it doesn’t take a week to notice it.

After a long argument, he told me he's going to check with his manager. He called me two days later to inform me the van is ready and they fixed the rear windshield. I noticed while I was checking my van that they missed fixing two major dents. When I brought that to his attention, he told me the dents were not covered and fixing them will cost more because they have to redo the work all over. He also said that I never asked him to fix them. When I asked him why he didn’t inform me that they cost more when he checked my van, he kept saying that I should have told him to fix the dents and that they lost money on repairing the rear window!

When I asked him about the cost, it was almost the same as for painting the whole car. He wouldn't even give me a discount because he claimed he lost money on the rear windshield (that they broke and wanted me to pay for). I had to wait another week for him to fix the dents. I finally picked up my van and drove it home. When I opened the truck, glass started falling from inside the body of the trunk. So when I returned to Maaco, they told me they didn't have a long hose to suck the broken glass. I told him they had almost a month to get a long hose. He told me they will get the hose by the end of the week. When I asked him why they didn't vacuum the broken glass, he gave me the worst excuse. He said their job is just to replace the glass and not to vacuum it.

Needless to say, I will never go back to that shop because they lie and have the worst customer service. Plus, they will quote you a low price at the beginning to get me in without telling you what that low price would really cover, then they doubled it when you find they missed some areas. Plus, the painting job was not professionally done.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Long wait - Maaco has my car going 17 days and counting. I wish I would have read all the bad reviews Maaco has before I let them paint my car. My bad. Anyone reading these reviews 98% negative reviews red flags people.

Original review: July 10, 2018

3 years ago, I used the Maaco in Tucker GA. I gave them 5 stars in a Google review. Amazing job. This time, it wasn't good. They did 60% of the job. They didn't answer phone calls. I had to drive over there to talk to people, and it is far for me. When I wanted to get the final 40% of the job finished (after paying), I waited for 30 minutes after opening and I left. Don't work with them. Your time is valuable.

Original review: June 8, 2018

A few months ago I got into minor fender bender. With my insurance company I went to Maaco on Williamson road. They quoted me $1500 and that they could take care of the damage in 5-7 business days. I dropped my car off on a Monday after getting into an accident on a Friday. It took them a month to get my car back to me. When I got my car back there was dirt in the clear coat and multiple areas of shoddy workmanship. They also oversprayed into my engine bay. It was very badly done. I went back and spoke to the manager Robert ** and he informed me that this isn’t their way of doing things and they wouldn’t be in business for 8- 9 years if it was. After talking with him we concluded that he would give me back part of my deductible as compensation and would I not leave a bad review for them and would live with the overspray and the defects.

I was good for about a month and noticed the clear coat on my hood was peeling away. I brought it to my insurance company and they reached out to Robert and asked him to contact me and he did not. I instead reached out to him myself and showed him the issues. He saw them and said he wanted to fix the issues. And that people make mistakes. I told him I appreciated his honesty and was willing to give him another chance to fix it. We scheduled my appt Tuesday of last week and I told him that I would have to take time off without my car and would need it back by Friday and he said they could do that. Friday comes I pick up my car and it looks great except for a new gash exposing a layer of paint on the front passenger door. When I asked Robert about it he said his guys weren’t on that side but they had been on that side replacing an emblem. They even had blue painters tape covering the emblem and he pulled it off and showed me.

I told him I take pics of my car all the time, and the family and I wash and wax it every week or so, I even showed him some pics of the car. His response? “Oh the damage isn’t in THAT picture." I was floored. The person who painted my car came out as well. I showed it to him. He shrugged and walked away. He completely denied the damage and asked me what I wanted to do. After holding my car hostage for a month to do a crappy job and then taking it hostage again for a week and giving me another defect I’m really at a loss as to how these people are continually getting away with doing this to people. I simply told him "Thank you" for the "Work" they did and took my keys and left.

This is my transportation to and from work. This is the car my family and I ride to church in on Sundays, We wash and wax it together as a family, and we know every inch of this car. This damage was NOT there. I also have L.E.D. Projectors that shine on the ground when the doors are opened. Mysteriously, they stopped working as well. But I’d imagine that has nothing to do with them right? After all they don’t know that happened to my car that was in their care for a week, nor how it popped up with the new damage and issues.

My suggestion? FIND A BETTER PLACE TO GO TO GET YOUR WORK DONE. These people obviously don’t care about what they do, and simply do whatever to get by. After looking me in the eyes and telling me that He would take care of an issue THEY CREATED, only to do me dirty and lie in my face, Robert Is wearing the mask of a SHADY BUSINESSMAN to me. And I will tell all who will listen my story, and to stay FAR FAR AWAY from MAACO ON WILLIAMSON ROAD N.W.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Painted out 83' El Camino - We went to the local store in Clackamas, Oregon. A) it was close. B) They quoted a decent price albeit more than we wanted to pay. But C) they said 5-8 days a complete job of "our" choice of paint color. We chose, a Metallic Marrone as was stock, and I had asked to do the door jambs and hood edges tailgate area. We paid extra for a stripe to replace a chrome that was not on the side edges in color of a light bronze.

22 days later, after fully waiting out their rhetoric of why it wasn't ready, we went to pick up. A bright RED car with a yellow stripe down the side!! We complained about that and they said That was the color we chose. NOT so after some talking They mentioned a complete sand down and repaint of OUR color. +1000.00 more and after they called to pick it up it was closer to the color, but it looks like they sprayed it from 10 feet away and there are bubbles and overspray all over the car. These people could not paint a paper bag... Never recommend this shop, or any shop with a Maaco sign on it.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I took my vehicle to Maaco for Change of Color, minor dent repair. My car was Silver. Chose a Smokey Grey for color change, had a finger size rust spot in which they painted over. Didn't smooth out charged extra. Other areas on the vehicle near driver's door just painted over not sanded/smoothed out. They didn't paint inside of doors. Told me after the fact they told me it was extra and I said no, totally untrue because I would have kept my Silver. Upon arrival to pick up car first I paid balance off left to return rental went back. Owner gave me keys stated car was in the back. He didn't bother to go with me for review of car. Saw my car and anxiety kicked in. My car was painted Green. Stayed in area about 15 mins in disgust. He never came to area.

I left to calm myself, got a review on my phone from them gave thumbs down for HORRIBLE paint job. They called and I later returned the call to set up appointment for return per their pamphlet. Within 5 days took off work, went back. Owner was driving off upon my arrival. Was told by female assistant I had to come back the following day. She matched it with the color I chose stated it match and that was Maaco's Color. I said, "You could visibly see it's Green."

Bottom line they refuse to make it right and others need to be AWARE! I took a survey of Strangers asking them what color they see. It ranged from Sage Green, Gauntlet, Blue Green, light Green, Blue etc. No one said Smokey Grey! Before leaving car I told both I had pictures of Smokey Grey vehicles. Was told, "You can't tell with pictures." Asked to speak to the Painter was told No! It's obvious their color chart doesn't match color I wanted. All my paperwork has Smokey Grey but my car is Green! I would not recommend this place. Beware! I Paid 1,186 plus dollars.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I wanted my BMW to have a "New Look". I went through what I wanted. I was very specific. We walked around the vehicle, saw all the dings, scratches, and issues I wanted to be corrected. I was very specific. It's a 2001 BMW and I were spending the funds to make it new again. The car went in suppose to be 5-7 days ended up 23-24 days and they called for me to come pick it up. I was very sad when I saw the BMW, it had NOT been detailed, door dings and scratches were still there, and the car had not been washed for pick up.

Luckily -- so I thought Randy and Scott (suppose to be bigwigs) were there and we agreed to bring the car back. So agreed upon. I brought the car back and 17 days later the car is NOT finished. What am I suppose to do when I have been without a car for 40+ days. Sadly I was referred to this shop for its work when Chuck owned it. It has now become a corporate store. I would not use them. I would not use Maaco, trying to get through corporate numbers were and still is a waste of time. I was on the phone dealing with idiots for over an hour, -- dealing with people who were the gatekeepers and not allowing me to call or talk to someone in charge. I am still waiting for my car. What are the choices? I paid on my charge card, can I get money back, or see them in court.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I took my truck to Maaco for body work and a paint job. The manager went out to look at it to give me an estimate. We walked around the truck in which he asked me about which dents I wanted repaired. I pointed out each one, (none of the dents were big but they were noticeable). So after he wrote up the core of the work, we went back in the office area so he could give me the quote. I looked over the quote and agreed to the price and was told to bring it back the following week. The truck was dropped the next week and a week and a half later I was told I could pick it up.

When I pulled up, I notice something didn't look right. As I approached the truck I notice the dents were still on the truck! They painted over all the dents in the truck! The grill, wheel well and the windows had overspray on them. Then when I asked the manager about it, he said taking the dents out wasn't on the ticket. I asked him why he would think I would want to paint my truck with dents still in it especially when I know we discussed about taking them out. His answer was that they could fix them but it would cost me more money. So now I have a truck with nice shiny paint with dents all over it. I feel they should have corrected this, but they won't, and would never advise anyone to go to them.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Maaco CANNOT do collision repair. They do not have the auto technician training, or diagnostic equipment to do any collision repair. Mathew ** said he could repair my son’s car. The only repair was cosmetic. Maaco had the car 7 days with the dashboard engine light on. They did not tell my son nor make arrangements for qualified mechanics to run diagnostics on the car. Maaco took my son’s $2300, telling him the engine light would go out in a couple days. The car didn’t run for 24 hours, quit in traffic, and was towed to salvage. Mathew ** and Vinh ** use deception and lies of omission to hide the truth from the customer. Maaco hides behind a single line at the bottom of their estimates, “I understand Maaco will not be responsible for mechanical failure or for loss or damage to cars due to causes beyond their control.” Maaco has you sign this document before working on the car!

DO NOT do business with Maaco, Bellingham. They lack integrity, honesty or common courtesy. All cars placed on the road since 1980 have internal computer control units and may have up to 50 microprocessors. ANY collision repair today requires an experienced auto technician run computer and engine diagnostics to properly repair the car. Do not be fooled by the promises of Mathew ** or Vinh **. If you do business then regret the results write the Washington Attorney General’s office immediately. Sooner or later they will have to take action against Maaco’s deceptive, misleading business practices.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Company has not only damaged parts of the vehicle but has also had vehicle for now 2.5 weeks. Images have been taken of work/damages as well. On March 19, 2018 F-150 was dropped off to get a new paint job/repairs to be done due to an insurance claim. Was told the vehicle will be completed and ready for pick up on Friday March 23, 2018. During that time when we dropped vehicle off we asked about decals being put back on. They stated they could get the decals and let us know how much. After not receiving any information for two days we went into a panic and decided to find them our self (had to go to two different Ford dealerships) and delivered them on Thursday Morning at which the truck was outside with minor repairs done before it needed to be painted. Therefore, that already told me the vehicle would not be done the following day as it had not even been started to be painted.

When calling around lunch time to make sure vehicle was ready was told that the vehicle wouldn't be ready until Monday March 26, 2018 due to power outage and employee issues. On Monday March 26, 2018 called to check on vehicle. Was now told it would be Tuesday March 27, 2018 in the afternoon that the vehicle was at that time entering the paint booth. Tuesday March 27, 2018 was told the vehicle would at this point not be ready until Thursday March 29, 2018. At this point, we called corporate to file a complaint due to the fact this vehicle was needed Thursday morning at 5am. Maaco Corporate Reference # ** and that a supervisor within 48 hours would contact us. Went to the actual location to figure out a resolution where we then dealt with Dennis and the District Manager Jeff.

We had fenders that wanted to be done as well (painted and installed) instead of a rental car (which they were only planning to cover for a couple days and that the vacation that the vehicle was needed for wasn't their fault as they stated). We offered to go ahead and let them paint and install the fenders at a discounted rate of $200.00. We stated we would go ahead and leave the vehicle (obviously without a choice at this point) and would pick up vehicle on that following Monday April 2, 2018. We ended up not getting in town until April 3, 2018. After showing up (around 3:30PM) we were mortified over what we saw. The vehicle looked like it had been painted by an amateur company. Not to mention the decals that we paid ($77.00 a piece for and had 2) they were completely bubbled and one of them was crooked and cut.

We showed Dennis and he agreed they looked horrible, immediately took them off before I could even get a picture of them and stated he will order 2 more today. The vehicle seemed it had MAYBE one clear coat applied too and was dull. Not to mention, after inspecting vehicle with Dennis was when noticeable issues continued. Paint sprayed on carpet, wires were left out in front of vehicle (they didn't even put them back), there is a dent that was not there when vehicle was delivered and has a fresh dent along with the fact it was done AFTER BLUE paint was installed showing obvious signs it was done prior to painting the vehicle as the vehicle was black before. The cover plate when drive door was opened, was popped up not even put back along with a good bit of paint sprayed on it.

Along with all of that, truck trim was not replaced back and/or missing. Places on the truck where there was no paint even applied and the original color was still visible. Number keypad entry had been painted and nobody cared to try and clean it off. Plastic trim all along truck included the grill, plastic parts on both mirrors, tail lights, Step boards, and back tailgate had all been sprayed carelessly when those are in fact not suppose to be sprayed. Door handles on truck (all 4) had been barely painted and looked horrible. Dennis stated there was nothing they could do for a rental vehicle. Stated that he couldn't even get the vehicle back in to fix for 2 WEEKS on top of repairing/painting. Now, company will not answer our phone calls. Vehicle was left on property. Still no resolution has been made for a spare vehicle nor next action.

Maaco Company Information