Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.63/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

187 O'Reilly Auto Parts Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

My thanks to Danny at South Carson for diagnosing my alternator. I went to all the auto part stores including O’Reilly and was referred to Reno. When I went to pick up the alternator to go to Reno Danny said he could do it if I had the wiring schematic. I did and the results was the alternator was good. This helped me to move on with the project on my much needed tractor on my Ranch. This service will bring me a already good customer into dedicated and grateful.

Tom

Original review: April 10, 2019

I purchased a starter from O'Reilly's because they said it was guaranteed for life. The starter failed in the state of Kansas and there was no O'Reilly's available, and as you know you need a starter to get out of town. I went to the nearest auto parts store and they sold me a starter and installed it for me also. Several miles later, I found a O'Reilly's in another state. I went in and talked to the store manager, he stated I have two choices after showing him my receipt. 1. A new starter for back up, or 2. Cash from your receipt. I took the cash and will continue to shop at O'Reilly's. Floyd

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Matt and Jodi were the best. Went above and beyond. Knew exactly what I needed. Saved me a lot of stress. Thanks guys for your hard work and customer service. Will always recommend to everyone that is needing help. Have everything you will need for your vehicle and if not in the store can get it.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I am a single mom who moved to CA from the Aloha state of HI. I do not have relatives here or friends to help me when I have problems with my Chrysler 300C & my Acura TL. Derek, Brad & Jonathan have helped me feel comfortable asking questions & assisted me with all my questions! They provide excellent customer service and more importantly, knowledgeable about my cars’ needs. I will never shop online or anywhere else because I completely TRUST the products and parts recommended. I truly commend Derek & Brad for going above & beyond to assist me by literally coming out to the parking lot so I can show them what I am talking about because I know nothing about cars! Thank you, thank you for hiring such patient, kind, knowledgeable & fun employees! They are truly an asset to O’Reily’s. They are the front line for customers & the “face” of the company. I am a loyal customer thanks to them! O’Reily’s in Mira Mesa, San Diego, CA.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I recently visited my local store in Springfield, IL. Looking for exhaust parts, I was assisted by the store manager. It took probably 20 minutes to accomplish what we were doing. In the end they did not have all of what I needed to do my job. The manager gladly explained what was needed for this and how he was going to get what I needed. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, got my needed parts and tools and all in the same day. I think he did a great job and will recommend his store and O'Reilly's to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?

Original review: July 23, 2019

Bought a Murray water pump in March 2019, my husband was certified. Installed it and 2 months later the pulley that is pressed off sent my fan into my radiator and fan shroud. Was told to send in what the cost of everything was. O'Reilly gave me a new water pump and antifreeze. So because we did the work on our own. It's not counted to be reimbursed for. Well Ed at corporate told me that they were being courteous by paying for the cost of my radiator and fan shroud that they weren't obligated to do that.

Wow... If I had to do repairs that weren't necessary a second time because of your defective part then yeah I think I should get something for it. So I am going to be mailed a check for 151.00. Thank you O'Reilly for doing the right thing and taking care of your customer. Ha ha. I should be grateful that when it happened and I lost my power steering that I didn't wreck and kill my four children that were with me!!! I will NEVER purchase anything from O'Reilly again. I wasn't even asking much for our time is the sad thing. But I will know now that this customer isn't happy. Nor do they stand behind their customer. I understand things fail, I do. Oh and Ed you are right "it's a part of life" but at some point you guys need to take responsibility when O'Reilly puts their parts in YOUR box and you sell it.

Original review: June 22, 2019

Veterans: O'Reilly's in Louisiana promised us a military discount (twice) and then refused to honor it when we went to pick it up!!! And, the regional manager stated: "Go back to the same store and pick up our difference". We did as requested... Again, the same store manager refused a discount for veterans, as we were lied to and made a fool of...

This experience with O'Reilly's should alert every vet to only do business with honest firms. This O'Reilly experience was pathetic and despicable. This is a textbook example of a "bait and switch" deal, as when we were first promised the discount on motor oil, we had to buy it for our car right then for a long trip that day. Their parts are more expensive than AutoZone and some of their managers are pathetic, in my opinion. I do not have the problem of other auto stores, keeping their promises on vet discounts. And most others like: AutoZone, Napa, Goodyear, Firestone, have very upstanding honorable people. It is definitely worth your time to only do business with an automotive store that has integrity.

Original review: June 22, 2019

My children and I run 3 separate companies and have bought parts over last 8 years. We buy lifetime warranty whenever possible but have noticed in last few years records are disappearing. And if it is found, like brake pads we are told lifetime doesn't cover pad wear. Just manufacturer defect. They must be going broke to play these games.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I bought 2 sets of struts and returned both for being defective. Out labor cost to install. Been trying to get a refund for labor for months. They took the parts back for full credit but a lot of excuses when it comes to labor reimbursement. Will not be buying from them again ever.

Original review: June 5, 2019

My daughter picked up Brake Pads in the Carrollton Ga store and they were short both retainers. She went to the closest Store to us which is Bremen Ga and they refused to give the retainers as they stated that the store would be short then, So much for customer first. I will not ever buy for them again.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Company Information