O'Reilly Auto Parts

• 0%
  • 24%
  • 66%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 30, 2024

The short, pudgy front desk guy wearing a hat at the Grand Forks ND store on South Washington Street should be fired. On his phone, didn't offer to ask what I was looking for. When I did asked him a question he looked annoyed I'd bothered him. He was annoyed when I asked him to show me where the OBD2 Scanners were located. He showed me a store sign that showed all the models of scanners and then left. I saw no sign of the actual scanners on the shelf. I came close to flipping him the bird for his terrible customer service but thought better of it and left the store. Treat your customers like crap and you lose my business. Ultimately, it's a poor reflection of the store manager. It's not rocket since, managers: Treat your customers with respect or you will lose customers. Consider me done with this store.

Reviewed June 23, 2024

The store in Owatonna, MN didn't give me a part yesterday. I had a large order, went to the store today at 9:30 am, they weren't there. What kind of service is that. I will probably go to other stores to get my part now on

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Verified purchase

Reviewed June 16, 2024

Picked up front brake pads on 5/26/24. Finally was able to get car up, tired off and find out I was given the wrong size brakes by Freddie at the 3400 W Lincoln store. Guess what, Freddie was there today, when I had to leave my garage open as the car was on stands half in and out of the garage with tires off. All Freddy could say was, "Well I charged you right, but grabbed the wrong box." Thanks Freddie. I asked if they give any kind of a discount like 5 or 10 % off for this inconvenience and their mistake. He said no. Once again, Thanks Freddy. Maybe he should verify the item he picks matches the item on the screen before he hands it out as he did when I showed up for the correct item, that would be a nice thing that Freddy could easily do at first purchase, not at return. Any comments back are welcome at **.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoverageStaff

Reviewed May 17, 2024

I had a terrible experience at O'Reilly Auto Parts at 15303 SE 37th St, Bellevue, WA 98006 that I feel compelled to share. I went in to purchase a new battery for my car and was "helped" by two knuckleheads who assured me they were giving me the correct battery. Unfortunately, their incompetence led to a disaster. Not only did they sell me the wrong battery, but installing it caused significant damage to my vehicle, amounting to $1200 in repair costs. The car essentially blew every fuse when It was installed, leaving me facing an enormous repair bill. When I returned to the store to explain the situation, the staff were unhelpful and dismissive.

The company refused to take responsibility for their mistake, leaving me to cover all the expenses out of pocket. I am extremely disappointed with the service at O'Reilly's as well as the LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AND ABSENT COMMUNICATION EFFICIENCY FROM THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR, Ulises **. Due to the lack of accountability from the staff I will never shop here again and urge others to be cautious when dealing with this store. If you value your vehicle and your wallet, go somewhere else!

Customer Service

Reviewed April 30, 2024

I purchased a part for my car that has a lifetime warranty. The part went bad and while at O’Reilly, they suggested I replace it with a different manufacturer part, so I did. I brought back the old part for a refund, they agreed and tried to refund it to my debit card. My debit card was fraudulently used after the original purchase and the bank issued a new card, so refunding to my debit card wouldn’t work. I asked if they could just give me the cash since there was no issue with refunding it to my debit card (which is different now) but couldn’t be done due to have a new card, I was told no and that all I could get is a store credit. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on 4 different cars for my family over the years and they stiff me on $102??? Horrible customer service!

Reviewed April 28, 2024

I have entrusted O’Reilly's with my business and their interactions with my customers and repeatedly receiving wrong parts for six years. I have closed my business account with them and will never return.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed April 19, 2024

I have bought new alternator with two new batteries for my 250 Ford diesel. 2 months went by. Battery light come on. Take to O'Reilly's. Find out batteries had bad cells. Now 3 months happens again. While traveling at night on way home 5 hr drive and same issue. Stranded truck. Won't start. O'Reilly's not open. Do not trust their batteries.

Reviewed Nov. 12, 2023

We have 5 auto parts stores in our little town of Brookings Oregon, all of the well known stores/brands. I will always go out of my way to visit our O’Reilly Auto Store. The service is always friendly and helpful, as well as knowledgeable. And they have a pretty good selection of items in stock.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2023

We stopped at store 3224, 415 East North in Rapid City SD, it was a Sunday so we were very thankful they were open and with great hours, and not only was Clint and Albert amazing to deal with they went above and beyond for us. Without their help we would have been stuck, we needed new ball joints and barring they had everything in stock and what they didn’t have in terms of tools they went to the other location to get for us. They really saved our trip and we would definitely come back to that location and encourage others to visit them as well if they are in the area!

Profile pic of the author.
      Online & App

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2023

Ordered part for next day delivery and they did not honor it. Would not cancel when asked because they had not shipped order yet!! Stated on website delivery date of 8/23 and as of now order status is still just label created. Do not trust their website and do not order from them! Crooks.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Company Information