3.7/5 (189 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

O'Reilly Auto Parts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Very excellent customer service. They really knew exactly what part I needed for my car with only just looking under the hood they knew exactly what right said to go to the park that I needed for my car and I really appreciate that thank you to district manager ** and his coworker ** at the O'Reilly's on 700 S State Rd 7, Plantation, FL 33388.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Went in with an o-ring for a thermostat housing and they went above and beyond to help locate one. Special order would have taken 2 weeks or an extra $12 for overnight delivery. But because they were eager to help, we went another route and my car is back on the road the same night! Thanks O'Reilly's!

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

The locations I have been in where I live have always been absolutely fantastic, never long lines, everyone knows what the hell they're doing and it's quite refreshing. Once a man working there could see the frustration and hurts in my voice and actually paid for my part.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I often ask for help or advice on the parts that I am purchasing. The employees have always been very very courteous and helpful with solving any problems or questions I might have. They have even done minor things for me like changing my windshield wipers.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

When you go there they devote the time to assist you. They’re knowledgeable and help you with getting the highest quality product in the price range for your budget. They don’t try to pressure you into something. If something is not in stock they get it to the store in one to two days and they keep you updated with time frames of the parts arrival. Have never been disappointed shopping at O’Reilly's. Quality products and reasonably priced.

Original review: March 13, 2022

This location is one of the worse in DeSoto county. The staff there have taken this location down and are rude to the customers. They are not attentive or customer oriented. In fact it is as if they are being interrupted doing nothing and are irritated when customers are in the store.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Bought some rotors and brake pads thru O'Reilly online. Did not just send for the wrong year, but wrong manufacturer altogether. Went to return at local store and was hassled. Will not be doing business with O'Reilly again. There is an AutoZone across the street.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

I went into a O'Reilly's store to buy a headlamp bulb for my vehicle. I was looking at the bulbs and an employee wanted to help me, so I said, ok. I had pulled a package and was looking at it, when the employee pulled a double package off and said for a few bucks more you can get 2. So, I agreed to get the double pack for the price it was showing on the shelf (it was the last one). When he rang it up and tried to charge me double, I said, "No, that's not what was marked." So, he got the manager who said they would not sell it to me at what it was marked on the shelf after the employee talked me into buying it.

Items are to be sold at what they are marked. If they can't keep track of their inventory and mark items correctly, that's their fault, not mine. I contacted corporate, who would do nothing, to the district manager, who would do nothing. Most stores would honor their mistake. So, it is on to Federal Trade Commission and Attorney General. All this after I have been a regular customer of this store. It is very aggravating.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

I walked in, grabbed what I needed off the shelf and when I approached the counter the guy was either high or half asleep. He was rude and rushing me when I looked for change. My neighbors already warned me that O'Reilly Auto Parts Olive Branch is the worse location and to go up the road to Napa Auto Parts for better service. I should have listened. I won't be going back. That's for sure.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

You're on your own at the Olive Branch location, they are there to mill around for a paycheck and not to service the customer. Simple courtesy as a rep for your business goes a long way. There is no positive customer service here at all.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Company Information