National Tire & Battery

Compare Auto Service and Repair

Research top Auto Service and Repair recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I called their customer service line, to inquire about their buy 2, get 2 tire deal. Every tire I asked about was a joke in their deals. Sumitomo tires, which are originally $470 for 4, became $650 on the buy two get two deal. They say it is because of road hazard and 1 year alignment, but you can find the same deal with no discount from Sears, Walmart, and Firestone, and sometimes even less. They are not taking any money off the tires. They are just ripping you off for fun. Don't fall for it. Stay away from NTB and do your research before you buy!

I went to NTB, in Canal Winchester, Ohio. off of Gender Rd. after it was recommended by a place I had just got my oil change done. I knew I needed to have 2 tires checked for a slow leak (I was tired of paying to put air in every 2 weeks). I went in and talked to Nick who told me what it would possibly cost to do it, so I knew it needed done so I agreed. I went and ate while I waited and got a call from Nick telling me that upon inspection that my front brake calipers were sticking and needed to be replaced. I did know this ahead of time and had been putting it off... I knew at that time I did Not have the Money to do this and Nick suggested the NTB Card which I applied for and was Approved for a $500 dollar credit, which I was happy for. I asked how much the repair would be and the reply was "well it would be under the limit." Of course I said well o.k. and had it done.

O.k., so when I went in to pick up the car the Price for the service just happened to be $499 dollars... Kinda weird but ok. As I went home I looked further into the invoice and there was Nothing about the Tires, which is what I went there in the first place. So, I called and talked to Nick and asked him about it, and he stated that since I had the brake work done that they did Not charge me for that... which was Great. Then 3 days later I had to pay to Put AIR in the Tires that I Had Originally Gone in there FOR! Really? So I did call and set an Appointment for this weekend... I Guess I will See if They Try to Charge me For it. Hmm... Disappointed soo far is an Understatement!

I have gone to NTB tire on Kingshighway in St. Louis twice now. Both times your crew checked the wrong things. Both times to check a tire that had a nail in it and checked the wrong tire twice and then told me nothing was wrong with it. But yet tried to sell me something else. They did not check my tire. They brought it in, aired it up and said it was fixed and called me at 5 minutes to 8pm and said it was finished. This place is a joke and full of inept mechanics and sales people just looking for a sale. I do not recommend anyone go to this NTB tire. The manager yells to the salesman "don't tell the customer we can get to him. We have 10 cars now and 20 cars coming," yet he says "we can get you in and done today." WHAT A JOKE. THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE.

I went to NTB for a wheel alignment on 11/18/2016. I've been there before (6 mo). Awhile later (20 min) the tech hands me my keys... At this time I'm showing the manager my previous print out from before and I tell the tech "well let's have the print out". He sees the old print out and groans. They "TRY" to get the printout to the printer (as said-3 times). When they cannot produce said print out, the tech shows me on HIS cell the results... (can send to cell but not the printer tells me something is wrong here.)

His cell phone results tell me this... the alignment is worse than when it came in! When I said, "Print that out", he said "I tried 3 times!" The alignment was worse than before he started (he thought I'd just pay and be on my way), worst mechanic in the world! I refused to pay. Didn't pay. Now I have problems I didn't have before. Took to my trusted shop and can't get in until after thanksgiving. How much tire wear will I get? How much to undo this damage? Thanks to NTB for a ** up job!

I am a frequent customer at this location 4700 Alliance Blvd. last summer. I spent a lot of money at this NTB revamping under the hood of my car and other stuff I needed to get done. Unfortunately, On November 15th, after waiting for 2 hours I was told by the sale attendant that they don't have a key to my tires. This is not my first time buying tires from NTB, every time I have ever purchased tires they always found keys to remove my tires. I found this to be very strange that this particular day they couldn't. As a matter of fact I was just there 2 weeks ago when I got a flat tire and they had no problem removing my tires then. So I'm inclined to believe perhaps the color of my skin had something to do with my experience, moving forward I don't plan on patronizing anymore NTB stores. This is downright wrong and unacceptable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NTB Tires?

Simple oil change, nothing simple about it. First said the bolt was rounded off and about two hours later they said they couldn't get the bolt out or tightened back down and then said he needed new oil pan which cost $787. I think that is a ridiculous price.

I visited the Joliet Rd, Countryside IL to change oil and rotation. The manager said will not do because the tires are worn out. I went to a tire manufacturer. He check tires and write a letter the tires are good and safe. This the way NTB cheat you to sell new tires.

Went in today to get new tires for my son's car and get it inspected. They couldn't get the hub cap back on one of the tires. So they decided to try the spare in the trunk. One of the guys that was working on the car tossed the keys in the trunk and the other guy not knowing he did that shut the trunk locking the keys in the car. We waited for over 4 hours and couldn't get an answer on what they were going to do. They called a locksmith and he couldn't get it open. Everybody went into the office and shut the door. Didn't tell us what was going and the locksmith had to go into the office to get paid. Their credit card was declined and they had to pay him cash out of the register. Car is still in the building with the keys locked in the trunk. Suppose to have an automobile locksmith come in the morning. Called their corporate office and said someone would be call me in the next 72 hours.

I will never take a car there again. They all hid in the office like we were going to go away. The guy who threw the keys in the trunk had a smirk on his face like it was funny. My son just bought this car and it was his first car. So he only had one set of keys. They could have handled this a little more professional and not avoid us. They should have called an automobile locksmith. He paid his bill and went home because he works nights and he's been up for 24 hours already. They made him pay the whole bill. They didn't even knock anything off the bill. They had the car since 11:30 this morning for 4 new tires and an inspection. Never take your car there for anything.

Brb on hold road have me an estimate for brake pads, rotors and a serpentine belt... $856. Upon further reviewing a serpentine belt costs 20 bucks and takes less than 5 minutes to put on. They were charging me $100. A second estimate revealed all I needed was brake pads... $60 at advanced auto zone. So I bought the belt and the shoes for $80 and had a mechanic friend install them saving myself around $770. Buyer beware! Oh... I'm an elderly woman. Could this have been part of it?

The 1st visit to the Reynolda Rd store in Winston-Salem NC I arrived 30 minutes before closing and I was denied service. I then went to the Hanes Mall Blvd location and they took care of me. This visit today was only possible because Jiffy Lube could not get the oil plug off that was place by NTB. Now I had to revisit the North Point Blvd store to just get them to loosen the plug so I can return to Jiffy Lube for an oil change. I originally was just gonna have NTB take care of my oil change but once I walked in I was informed that they have no more openings for today for an oil change. He told me that I would need patience because I have to wait for them to loosen the plug. I'm very upset and will never come back to this location. The Hanes Mall Blvd location was very nice and the staff were friendly.

So I have been having suspension problems for about 3 months. My car wobbles back and forth when reaching a certain speed. The people there said it was a stabilizer bar and that the tires needed to be aligned. Turns out that wasn't even the issue. They ended up charging me 213 for everything. So once they were done, I drove it but my car drove the exact same way. So I brought it right back. Once they test drove it again they said it was a transmission issue which doesn't even sound right to me. What made things worst is that my stabilizer bar wasn't even bad.

They changed a whole part just because one side didn't have a bolt on it! Why not just find a bolt and screw it on!? That makes no sense and is extremely time consuming. And then my tires weren't even aligned right. So I made them refund me my money for the so called alignment. I would not recommend this company to anybody. Bad customer service, inexperienced workers, and even the manager had a bad attitude.

I visited the 2720 S Kirkwood Rd, Houston, TX 77077 location Saturday evening for a oil change. When I got home I saw oil in my driveway and called NTB to be assured they plugged it back. When I got up the next morning it was a heavy amount which prompted me to look below the car, and I saw it dripping. I called the same location and informed them that there was a issue, as now I can smell and see the oil so I did not want to drive it and risk damaging my motor. So they informed me I could visit the location nearest to me 12610 Southwest Fwy, Stafford, TX 77477.

When they put my car up to inspect it, all the workers gathered around because as soon as they lifted the car, oil went running everywhere. The filter was not placed back in the correct place, and they informed me that even though I just got the oil changed, it was completely empty already as it was just flowing out and they had to power wash the oil and re do the oil change as it is empty. This caused me to leave work for 3 1/2 hours while I waited for them to correct the issue.

This is unacceptable. If I PAY for a service, I expect it to be deemed as diligently performed and sought through. If they are that busy to where they have to rush through things, then they should have not taken any more customers. What if I did not notice the oil leaking? What if I were to go get on the road to visit my mother and my car broke down because there is NO oil and I blew my engine? Then what? This is unacceptable.

It is 102* here in Houston, and I am a mother. I should not have to be concerned about my car when I place it in the hands of a well know company to do their job. A simple oil change could have completely turned into thousands of dollars if my engine would have blew. This type of incompetency should not be tolerated. Not only did I have to leave work, on unpaid time, I had to sit at NTB for an additional 3 hours while they corrected their mistake! I am thankful that the 12610 Southwest Fwy, Stafford, TX 77477 was able to correct the issue, however I am completely irritated with the lack of training the workers received. Under no circumstances, should a filter be placed in the WRONG location and it not be capped back on. I understand mistakes happen, but not at the cost of a customer!!!

I had a very unpleasant experience with NTB. The customer service is horrible. I bought tires there years ago when it was still Merchants and had a bad experience with them. They lost my wheel lock key and they were very rude to me. Never went back there again. I was hoping when they changed to NTB they got better but unfortunately the service was just as bad. I bought new tires there at the beginning of the year and recently went back there for a tire rotation when they told me they couldn't find the wheel lock key. I told them that it must have happened there since they were the ones that put new tires on my car. They were rude about it and I had to get angry with them before they would agree to pay for a new wheel lock key. Their service is horrible and they're not taking good care of things over there. Will never go back there again.

I called and spoke to Chase because it was after 6 pm. I asked him, "Are you open?" He responded, "You would think," then he went on to say "If you're coming to get an oil change it's too late." I almost changed my mind of going there but because it was on my way I stopped by. To my surprise Chase was the manager and he was more rude in person. I got my quote and dashed out of there. They were very expensive so not only bad customer service but rude as well. I would never go back. It was a waste of my time. The order # don't look correct but I took a pic of it and it has the manager's name.

Well I drove like about 60 miles in company van to have oil changed that's who my company uses. I arrived there were only two people there myself and another lady. This was at 930 am. Didn't want to be too late, I looked over at the slots for work to be done. No one in the spot for oil change. Told guy what I wanted. He told mechanic. He comes out, ask what I want. I told him oil change for company van. I have company shirt on with the logo, also van has logo on both doors. I am professional. He says they only take oil changes by appointment only. I told him I wasn't aware of this. He ask do I want to schedule one. I says no.

There was no one there. Why come he couldn't change the oil? He looked at me like he didn't care. I called another location man. Said they don't have no rule as that, he just made it up, to bring van he would do it. I know racism still exist but I work just like them. Don't see his reason for not changing the oil. No one was there. I can't control the pigment of my skin. This is horrible. I felt really bad when I left. I am going to post this on social media and see how they like it Facebook, Instagram, Twitter here I come.

Took place in Atlanta, Ga, NTB ATL (John). He told my daughter to bring BMW X-5 2008, to replace tires 2 ea to another store so they can replace these 2 tires that were under warranty because they couldn't do the work. John said everything is still warranted, so I paid $583.00 for 2 tires. This took place in July 2016. Sept 2016, I got 1 check for $162.15 and No Other checks will be Issued. Total BS. 1-770-442-1127, district Mgr was gonna expedite it a lot sooner... Still no word on the rest of the money.

NTB installed Michelin Defender GRNX tires, warranty 80K miles. Toyota dealer and Sears inspected tread depth -- 4/32 for 4 tires after 38K miles driving. When I came to NTB to re-inspect my tires, because all tires I bought from them, they asked me a lot of question of rotating, balance, and alignment check, and I was told they have to do balance check and alignment check on my car before tire inspection. Even I showed them all my records from Toyota dealer has done for me every 5000 miles maintenance. But they don't accept them. Finally, I have been told my tires installed 3 years ago... I don't understand what they mean. Today, I read all reviews online and I understand how NTB do their service.

Called myrtle beach sc store about brake service on my lexus rx300, was quoted price of 134.96, when I arrived I presented a coupon for 25.00, was told they could not honor my coupon, because of price they had quoted, I feel this is a dishonest practice to get you in. Needless to say I did not have the service done. I'd rather pay a few dollars more and not play the bait and switch game. Won't go back and can't suggest anyone else to use this store, just glad I didn't give them coupon after receiving service.

Three hours after my 8:30 appointment I was told my truck was ready. I asked for print out on what was done, was told "forgot to do print out, have to put back on lift to do print out." I look they were working on it again I asked manager about print out, he said they were adjusting on my truck. I said "you told me it was ready, you just needed to do print out." They not only lied about it being ready they don't even know how to do wheel alignment. Will never do business with NTB again. One sorry outfit.

NTB pushes their one year wheel alignment on customers. If for any reason you need another alignment, say for front end work, the burden of proof is placed on the customer whether or not the one year alignment exists. NTB doesn't want to remind a customer of time remaining on the one year alignment. I was billed for yet another one year alignment even though I had over two months remaining on the first. The service manager sold a serpentine belt plus labor at an inflated rate. $78 for the belt, 0.8 hours labor. Perhaps $50 for a belt, 0.5 hours to install is more that reasonable. This was the cost at a local Nissan dealer. In the end, a week after the service, I noticed the old belt was still installed. The shop never did the work but billed me for it.

This happened at NTB #8779 at 13521 Madison Ave, Kansas City, MO 64145. 816-941-8888. I reported the ripoff to TBC Corp customer service email consumerrelations@tbccorp.com but received no reply at all. The shop did return the money but only after I returned with receipts to prove it. I think most customers would not catch the mistake. NTB would be happy to keep the money had I not asked for it to be returned. They also recommend service work that is not needed. I'm writing this review as a warning to others. For a national chain to behave this way speaks to their brand. NTB cannot be trusted. From the complaints I see on the internet I don't see how they can stay in business. For myself and my family and friends, I can never recommend NTB. They are not trustworthy.

My battery went dead. It has a 36 month free replacement warranty. The battery is 35 months old. They would NOT fully replace the battery. Offered me $19 credit. After a long argument they agreed to only charge me 1/2 price for the new battery. I have been a customer of NTB for over 25 years, buying countless tires and batteries, and having to replace some during a warranty period and never with a problem. This company are crooks.

NTB Wisteria Dr, Germantown - (301) 515-1734 - Open today 7:30 AM 8:00 PM. NTB held my car for a week and did not repair the problem until I got rude and aggressive. After, the conversation with manager about taking a long time to fix the car. I paid for man labor only. Well, I am trying to replace my brakes and I have a lock nut on each tire. My car did not have lock nuts before I want to NTB. I feel NTB employees put the lock nuts as a practical joke because I refused to pay for full services. I hope this note will help someone who believe in great service.

The employees lie about trying to sell their products and services, but they never done properly, rip-off/overcharge that you do not even expect the price. Employees are very rude, lack of education and lack of mechanic knowledge/experience. Lower self-esteem. Unprofessional. Dishonest. They are sadist and psychopath! The worst attitude and worst manner. Wasting time. Just told them I wouldn't never come back. My friend also had a similar problem with an NTB just down the road in which her dead battery wasn't even replaced! We are NOT recommended our friends and family to go to NTB!

I bought my tires here a couple of weeks ago at the Conyers-Iris Drive location. I was impressed with their kindness and acting like they REALLY cared about your car. The overall maintenance, tips on preventive maintenance were extremely helpful and the recommendations that needed to be eventually fixed or fixed right away... really help me keep tabs on the condition of my car and they were very very concerned about making sure that I didn't do any damage to my car. They were really concerned about my safety on the road. The manager at this store exceeded my expectations in my overall experience and to top it off he made ya feel at home for the time it took to fix my car. Great Job!!!

Do NOT take your car for repair to NTB Johns Creek! Ruined my car with damage over $2000.00 due to trying to remove my fan clutch without proper equipment. Currently filing court papers. Manager is dishonest, with no ethics.

I went to NTB located in 301 Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX 77598 in 07/11/2016 because my tire pressure light is on. After checking the car, the manager told me that they can patch the tire. In addition, the valve cover gasket of my car should be replaced. I do not have time that day so I just let them to fix the tire's problem and also do the standard oil change. One hour later, I paid the tire patch and oil change then went home. However, the light lit up again the next day. I thought maybe the pressure is too high or the pressures are unbalanced for the four tires after the technician's inflation, so I tried to measure and inflate the tire myself. All my efforts did not work indeed, so I had to go to the NTB store again in 07/14. I am available that day so I also let them to replace the valve cover gasket.

Then the worst thing happens. The technician is honest. He helped me to check all the tires and cannot find any patch! It means that they did nothing for my tires in the first time but charged me money for the tire patch. Moreover, they cannot find the reason of the light on. The technician just adjusted each tire to be 30 psi. And they told me to come back again when the light lit up. I am very disappointed with their service and very angry about their lying. Since they lied to me the first time, I doubt that the valve cover gasket replacement is needed. If I could choose again, I will go to other stores for a new inspection.

Obviously, the light lit up again the next day. And the steering wheel shook heavily because they did not balance the tires after finding the tire patch. So I went back in 07/15. The manager measured all the four tires. The pressure is good. So he just inflated the spare tire and said the spare tire also incurred the light on. The technician balanced the front tires for me. Then, I had nothing to say but waited another day.

In 07/17, the light lit up again and the steering wheel also shook. I went back the fourth time. The manager said they can do nothing because the pressure sensor is in the ABS system. He advised me to go to the Toyota dealer. I said "The steering wheel shook. Maybe you need to balance the rear tires for me at least." He said they don't have time and let me to come back tomorrow.

I am not sure that the steering wheel shaking problem is incurred by the unbalance rear tires. I am not an expert. What I understand is that all my tires are good, and my car can be drove smoothly before I went to NTB. I paid money without any problem fixed and incurred new problems. Anyway, I will not go back to NTB again and let them work on the car anymore. I don't know if NTB cares about the complaint. I shared my experience in NTB and let you know their horrible service. Maybe not all the stores, but the store I went to. If you need the receipts, I can give you the copy of course.

NTB Buford Hwy 20 Buford GA, When I had my tires replaced at this location somehow they installed my new tires on a set of totally trashed set of rims. I know that these aren't the rims that I brought them originally because one of mine had bad damage to the outside edge where I drove 1 mile back home with a blown out tire and that damage is no longer exist, plus I lost 2 of my center caps years ago and now I have all 4 again. Also three of the rims are completely destroyed. The only good one is on the left front where I look when exiting my truck.

When I brought this matter to NTB the service manager told me I was a lying, crooked customer just wanting something for free. Then the store manager was very rude and said that he was not going to do anything for me, to take it up with corporate. These guys at this NTB IN Buford GA. are very bad people. Please think twice before doing business at this location. Hopefully the district manager will resolve this horrible treatment by the staff at NTB Buford GA. Look at the nice shiny silver wheel that put on my left front drivers side compared to the other three wheels that have been destroyed by another customer. Notice the dark tire machine marks and they have lost all of their clearcoat with the bad discoloration.

Tires purchased. 4 tires. I had been going there few years. Spent at least $5,000.00 a year with my vehicles friends truck Christmas winter tires 4 vehicles work on trailblazer even purchased huge train track gift with all extra referrals. I had a tire go flat 5 days later. I called - told "bring it there." I'm single and disabled. Spent $2,000.00 the week before for tires on two cars. I was told "too busy - winter snowing. Don't have time to come to you." Well after speaking with manager I was told "not sure even if we carry another tire same size." I told them after what I spent I will expect them to come due to I called at 8.00 am. It was done before day over tire changed. I get a call - I owe a bill for them coming to change tire. Came here, aired tire, took to shop.

Here is my immediate complaint. I have had vehicle do not use alto but after they replaced tire things quit working - didn't even believe it was due to my tire. I will be heading to Mason City store to take tires I bought for Josh the manager I spoke with before. Due to health reason I was not able to get there. The tire replaced on my trailblazer was a tire 2 sizes larger. To date until I realized why my 4 wheel drive never worked my vehicle made loud noise and seemed like it tilted up when I turned to sharp. The items I had replaced fixed all were due to what finally Chev dealer after all issues done replaced I was asked to come in to shop - they wanted to show me something. I arrived three managers had it up on hoist - showing me why I was having to replace everything on driver's side - everything to do with 4 wheel drive nice - all that hold tire and worn side of tire also need drivers side replaced.

I had been driving a very serious dangerous vehicle with grandchildren cost of damage caused by your place using a bad tire. I spent 980.00 on all tires for my vehicle. Told "not sure if we can fix bad new tire." I just bought so you store workers put on a tire twice as big as all 3. Let me place myself and children family every person in my vehicle as we drove on interstate highway with a tire 6 inches taller wider to cause damage due to uneven unbalanced shop cost all damage cost to purchase correct size. Chev gave me all damage repairs stored caused by putting a tire that is so big 4 wheel drive could go in due to tire. I will request ASAP full cost due to your repair stating. No tire same size but you put new tire on even knowing my dog would of seem tire so huge. All the damage and cost repair purchase of tire to match cost I paid for your tires. I will follow up Monday after I go take in tires to Mason Store.

I will first state I am not accepting anything but what I ask. I will follow up with Iowa attorney general consumer complaint attorney. I will be faxing this also Better Business Bureau, last every site I can post this. I will also on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter if Josh does not immediately take care of. I want no one at this business to do anything to my vehicle. I have been told I have to do this to prevent someone to be killed loss of control due to I was a woman who you got fooled by tire put on until I was shown now tires side by side 7 inches taller both on front end. Liability is going to be reimbursed not more than 7 days. I pray we do not have to proceed having attorney general proceed handling forcing action - I can tell them you resolved my complaint ASAP.

Updated 8/14/2016 - I have my complaint and experience posted on this site about this company. To this present day I have not heard any response from anyone within company. Mason City Iowa was store I had my damage done from after they put new tires on. I must again ask to please post this response also. I have for last few hours been reading all the customers who all had similar experiences. Each and everyone basically states same experience or damages done to vehicles after bringing their vehicle to company. I am asking what can be done asap to stop this company from damaging or perhaps killing someone regarding tires or brakes or tires blowing out after 5 days.

I thought damage and money it cost me to repair my Trailblazer from getting new tires to 1500.00 almost 2,000.00 to repair putting on two different tires on the front of Trailblazer almost 6 sizes different on each side. Please anyone let's all get together to file a class action lawsuit or everyone please file a complaint immediately with your attorney general consumer complaint form. This is the only way we who have already suffered damage and loss from this company just looking at our vehicle to amount every thought they had to pay to get vehicle I know in Iowa. The estimate cannot be over $200.00 more than their estimated cost without owner's consent. Please let pull together to save others from loss of money but to stop possible death from parts coming off while driving with our families and our children. Thank you.

First of all my address is wrong in the system. They gave me some address and I told them to fix it and never did. I took my BMW for oil change and tire rotation 6/20 and picked up on 21st. On my way back within 1 mile, all the lights lit up (brake, transmission, air pressure, check engine etc.) Tire pressure was not matching, there was a big difference in the gauge pressures. I left my Mercedez for oil change and tire rotation when I picked up this one. When I went back to pick up my Mercedez, I told the manager about the problem in BMW. He was very rude and refused to check it out and stated that he will check when he has time. I left the car there and went with my Benz.

When I went back in the evening he threw the key to me and said to take it somewhere else. He never checked my car. My Benz also had the air light lit up when I picked up after the servicing. The gauge pressures were different for all 4 tires. You have very unprofessional employees at your Brent wood, TN location. Last year I went there to get quote for changing all 4 tires for these 2 vehicles and their response was not encouraging. I went to next door Discount tire and got it changed. Their customer service is excellent. I don't want to go back there or any other NTB locations after the way the manager treated me there. He refused to use my coupon also.

I'm writing this complaint because of horrible service at this location 10801 W Florissant Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63136. Purchased 4 tires with wheel alignment. At time of purchase was told I needed part and that I could purchase the tires but they could not do the alignment unless I paid them to repair the part. I said "oh no I'll get the part replace". They said "ok, but you still need to pay for alignment or you can't get the special we're offering". I was told just bring car back within a year after part replaced and the alignment would be covered. This was cool. Until the appointment.

So one week later after getting tires replaced I call to make an appointment. This was on a Sunday. I was told this was not a good day, they were pretty much booked. So I explained to the tech taking the appointment I could come in on my lunch if that would work during the week. The tech said "sure come Tuesday 11:30 and we'll get you taken care of". Now this is the tech talking to me. So on Tuesday I leave work 11 am to make sure I'm there on time. Arrive at NTB at 11:20 am, speak with the guy and everything is seeming ok. Until 12:35 pm I look out front and my car is still sitting outside.

I speak to person at counter and ask why is my car still sitting out front. He goes to the back and a person goes out and get the car. But no work starts on vehicle, then all kinds of other issues pop up like I need lugs and a Stem is now bad. I believe all this occurred because I called them out on letting my vehicle sit outside until 12:35. Needless to say I was there until 3:15 pm just for tire alignment. This was horrible experience I would wish on anyone. It sucks I have purchased a lifetime of the tire service from these guys. I don't like NTB tires. Would not recommend to anyone.

National Tire & Battery (NTB) Company Profile