Find an Auto Service and Repair partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: May 20, 2021

I went in and got a oil change in my 2007 Jeep Commander. 2 days later my check engine light came on so I took it to the shop coming back with a code that's saying wrong oil. So I took it back and let them know. The manager kept saying that's not possible.. So I went back and forth and asked for mine managers number. He then agreed change it out... Long story short 2 weeks after this my engine blows. I opened my hood & the cap where you put the oil in and it was up in smoke. Please give me feedback on what I should do the didi take my car to open the motor and start the investigation the district manager called and saying if it comes back not their fault. I have to pay for the diagnosing it. Has anyone been through this...

Original review: April 30, 2021

I would like to know how a $69 Oil Change with a $15.00 credit ends up being $83.26 and you are not told the total until the work is complete. This is a total scam. You can go down the street and get the same oil change for 1/2 the price but, you wouldn't know that until you get the bill. The customer service was excellent.

Original review: April 25, 2021

I have had numerous oil changes done by Jiffy Lube in Hagerstown, Maryland, never a problem. About six or seven months ago I had this same Jiffy Lube replace the front rotors and brake pads on the front of my 2011 Chrysler 200. Approximately two month ago my car developed a hard shimmy when applying the brakes at highway speeds. The shimmy had gotten so bad that it became hard to hang onto the steering wheel when braking. I went back into the Hagerstown Jiffy Lube today for an oil change and to question the brake issue. All they could and would say is “unfortunately, brake rotors tend to heat up and warp.” I advised them that their assertion is especially true when they supply customer with inferior quality rotors that lack the proper thickness to handle even normal heat buildup. They never expressed any indication of a warranty on the parts, nor an apology for the problem.

Reality is I was a long time a mechanic and am capable of performing any level of auto repairs. I switched careers some years ago and now work as an Accountant. The older I get the busier my life becomes, so, reluctantly I take a chance and allow others to service my vehicles, something I really don’t like doing as I don’t trust others to do things the right way. I now have a factory pair of OEM Mopar Rotors on order for my Chrysler and will be installing them next weekend in my own fully equipped garage at my home. Lesson learned, and Jiffy Lube will no longer see my cars, I refuse to work with a business that can’t be trusted to do the right thing.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Jakob D and the other staff were nice, fast, and caring about my car. The Jiffy Lube on Bakerview in Bellingham WA is amazing and I love to take my car there. Thank you for always greeting me and making me feel important as a customer.

Original review: April 12, 2021

My wife took her daycare van to yet a tune up and was charged over $800 saying the spark plug were $26 each from Autozone and when I called autozone the original spark plug price were between $5 and $9. We will never go there again and I will make sure to tell the people I know that they take advantage of women.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I was in and out. They have an amazing staff and great customer service. I never go anywhere else! It is a great atmosphere even in the rain??? They also were very informative on the details of my car.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

On January 9, 2021, I opted to get my oil change and decided to go to Jiffy Lube for service. Two weeks later my vehicle could barely reach 50 MPH. I went back to Jiffy Lube and was somewhat attacked by the staff. They claim no Manager was on duty at the time to speak with. They Literally accused me of lying saying I chose the cheapest oil. I had to pay for a flush and a new oil change that corrected the problem. Never again would I go to a Jiffy Lube again. Three staff members literally attacked me accusing me of lying. I don't know if this is a way of making money or not, but it causes me some money in the end. Blue, one of the employees was there on both occasions. He was the one that told me I would receive my receipt by Email. Still waiting on it. I made sure I got a receipt this time before I left this time.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

My experience was excellent and Aaron was one of the best technicians I’ve had to deal with. I highly recommend him to anybody. Great customer service and easy to talk to you and knows what he’s doing. And I think he deserves a big raise. He needs to make at least 20 an hour.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

My wife went to the Coventry RI location for an oil change. She called me to let me know she would be a few minutes late, The attendant asked her what she wanted and she told him "an oil change". She said synthetic and then changed her mind and asked for a regular oil change. The attendant was very rude and told her he refused to do a regular oil change, Now I would think that a regular oil change is better than none at all, but he turned her away. Is Jiffy Lube now using bait and switch tactics? Do they refuse to do an oil change unless it is the more expensive synthetic? Sounds to me like the person who is refusing to do an oil change doesn't feel like working today. It is, after all the 1st Wed in January 2021. Great business practice Jiffy Lube! I will be sure to let my friends know how concerned your employees are about performing regular maintenance on a car.

What did we do before synthetic oil? If synthetic oil is so superior to regular oil why do you still advertise it? I am pretty sure that a lazy worker was more the fault than was a concerned employee. I was getting all of my cars serviced here, but I am now going to go to a place that will perform the service I want at the moment instead of being rude and letting me drive off without any service at all. Jiffy Lube is supposed to be a Customer Service oriented company... If you stop offering customer service you haven't got much of a business left... Unless you just decide to sell synthetic oil by the bottle.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I came in to get an oil change and have my brakes checked. They informed me why my brakes were squeaking and offered me a good price. I definitely recommend Jiffy Lube to any one reading this. It also helps that it’s located right next to a restaurants and donut shop.

Jiffy Lube Company Information