Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.09/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: June 15, 2020

I requested and paid for an oil change, tire rotation, new air filter, and wipers + tune up for road trip. I was polite and everything seemed fine during my visit. However, they disconnected the grounding wire from my car's starter, stranding my family on the road the next day, which cost me hundreds of dollars between towing the car and troubleshooting to find the issue. There was no reason for this behavior and it put my family in danger and ruined our trip.

Original review: June 8, 2020

I was about 1000 miles overdue for an oil change and I did not want to deal with it so I took it into Jiffy Lube in Wheeling on Dundee Rd. I went in there and they put my car up right away and they tried to pull their usual tactics of trying to get you to spend way more than you need to. They told me my coolant was low and it was only an extra $6 to top off. The most costly $6 I have ever spent because my perfect air conditioner was messed with and now, after refilling the coolant, cold air does not come out. I called to speak with the manager who I saw while I was there and the "Assistant Manager" claims they have no manager. How can you be an Assistant Manager if there isn't even a manager! Lies on lies and all he said to me was bring it in I'll look at it for you even though I told him multiple times I will never be coming back. What a terrible business, they should be shut down. I did not realize this was there business plan until I googled them after they broke my AC. NEVER EVER GO TO JIFFY LUBE!!!!

Original review: May 19, 2020

I never paid $100 for an oil change before ever, and they never told me that it’s gonna cost me that much, until after they swiped my credit card. And they refused to refund me $34.99. They have the highest oil change cost nationwide. Is it made of gold or what? Not recommended at all.

Original review: May 18, 2020

On April 10, 2020, I drove in to get an oil change. I requested full synthetic oil change, air filter and top off washer fluid. The total cost was $94.20. The service was fast, since there were 3 employees and no other cars were there to be serviced. The invoice showing itemized work shows that I declined window washing and vacuuming floors. They did not ask if I wanted it done, they just put down Customer ''DECLINED". I believe this was a dishonest thing to do. They should have offered the complimentary services. And should not have reported on their invoice that I "declined".

Original review: May 11, 2020

Went to Jiffy Lube in Murray, Utah and had my brakes checked. They checked them and of course they told me I was almost metal to metal and that the rotors were ruined. Needed to replace front and rear. At the tune of 925.00. Told them to put it back together. I had to get tires also so took it to the tire shop and asked them to check the brakes and they said they were great shape. Hmmm, that's odd. Jiffy lube #1025 Murray Utah said I needed to do.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I went for an Oil change yesterday, in first place it bothered them that I stood outside to watch what they do, so they closed the big rolling door, which is rude. Then they came up with a filter I have never seen in my car, they said they found it behind the glove box, they just ripped out my glove box without to ask permission, I did never give anyone permission to go through my glove box, most items I had in my glove box ended up under the passenger seat and they left it there, I need to check if something is missing, I don't trust people who do things to my property without to ask, they will never see me again, they are not professional,

The women who works there was throwing the air filter from my car around like crazy, I told her "It is not dirty and does not need to be replaced", they have no respect for someone else's property, they are disgusting and did not seem to know what they are doing. I hope they lose more customer, but the employees there don't care anyway, they thought because I have an accent and I am an older women they can run all over me, wrong. I am more than disgusted, which they will find it funny.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Go to Jiffy Lube for an oil change if you want no oil in your car one week later. They stripped my oil plug and all my oil was drained within one week. They would not fix the problem stating one lame excuse after another. Never go to Jiffy Lube unless you want you engine to blow up.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I drove into the site and asked the employee how much for an oil change? He said $45. I asked about the high mileage one. He said $20 more. I was charged $69 for the high mileage change, they overfilled the oil pan, after advising fluids would be topped off - they weren't. I was told the high mileage oil change would last longer than a normal one. Finally the wrong mileage was entered for the next 3000 mile checkup. Also told I needed a radiator flush at a cost of $145+. My mechanic advised it was unnecessary.

Original review: April 2, 2020

The service was prompt with a general expected wait time of less than 45 minutes. The pricing was higher than expect - 30% above my general pricing totaling to $135. I decided to go forward with service due to impending inclement weather. Customer representatives explained all services, inquired about the need of any additional and were pleasant.

Original review: March 28, 2020

I purchased a Groupon to get an oil change on my 2017 Chevrolet Cruze. After refusing to pay more than the Groupon, they confirmed they would honor the coupon. Come to find out, they never changed the oil filter. The next time I changed the oil, I found it was the exact same oil filter I had accidentally marked prior to going to Jiffy Lube. Total scam. Very, very dissatisfied.

Jiffy Lube Company Information