Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.74/5

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Jiffy Lube Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

On January 9, 2021, I opted to get my oil change and decided to go to Jiffy Lube for service. Two weeks later my vehicle could barely reach 50 MPH. I went back to Jiffy Lube and was somewhat attacked by the staff. They claim no Manager was on duty at the time to speak with. They Literally accused me of lying saying I chose the cheapest oil. I had to pay for a flush and a new oil change that corrected the problem. Never again would I go to a Jiffy Lube again. Three staff members literally attacked me accusing me of lying. I don't know if this is a way of making money or not, but it causes me some money in the end. Blue, one of the employees was there on both occasions. He was the one that told me I would receive my receipt by Email. Still waiting on it. I made sure I got a receipt this time before I left this time.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

My wife went to the Coventry RI location for an oil change. She called me to let me know she would be a few minutes late, The attendant asked her what she wanted and she told him "an oil change". She said synthetic and then changed her mind and asked for a regular oil change. The attendant was very rude and told her he refused to do a regular oil change, Now I would think that a regular oil change is better than none at all, but he turned her away. Is Jiffy Lube now using bait and switch tactics? Do they refuse to do an oil change unless it is the more expensive synthetic? Sounds to me like the person who is refusing to do an oil change doesn't feel like working today. It is, after all the 1st Wed in January 2021. Great business practice Jiffy Lube! I will be sure to let my friends know how concerned your employees are about performing regular maintenance on a car.

What did we do before synthetic oil? If synthetic oil is so superior to regular oil why do you still advertise it? I am pretty sure that a lazy worker was more the fault than was a concerned employee. I was getting all of my cars serviced here, but I am now going to go to a place that will perform the service I want at the moment instead of being rude and letting me drive off without any service at all. Jiffy Lube is supposed to be a Customer Service oriented company... If you stop offering customer service you haven't got much of a business left... Unless you just decide to sell synthetic oil by the bottle.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Oil change, filter and tire rotation done for Chevrolet blazer RS2019, after finishing the job I paid $145, then I went home and got the check engine light on, the second day I took the car to my dealer because he is 60 miles away and they checked it and said evaporative system fail, thank god the car is still under warranty and got it free. Jiffy Lube Winchester, VA would never recommend, will never visit them again. Unprofessional, No knowledge of new cars.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I was in and out in 15 minutes after having them complete a lot of things for me for my registration. They also have coupons that really help with the costs compared to other shops. I was very satisfied and pleased at the service. :)

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

DO NOT USE THEM!!! Jiffy Lube doesn't protect their customer's private info!! They gave out our info to some random customer without verifying who he was. They gave our name, number, and address to some crazy guy who started to threaten and harass us after Jiffy Lube added this guy's vehicle to our vehicle history list by mistake. When we called Jiffy Lube, they shrugged it off as no big deal. Now, some psycho has our address and I have kids at home that he could hurt. Jiffy Lube will not accept responsibility for giving it out either. Their customers' safety doesn't seem to matter. Will never use them again!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

When I drove up, I specifically asked if a lube was included. When I got home, I looked under the truck and saw that the lube was not done. I returned to the shop and they claimed all their lube guns were broken. COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS! Half a job at full price.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Recently got my oil changed at Jiffy Lube #3306 2436 E Bakerview Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226. A few days after my service I got a call from my work telling me my car was leaking too much oil and to please remove it from the parking lot. Got home with the car and found that after it was warmed up the oil was a pretty constant drip from around the drain plug. Finally got the car jacked up high enough to crawl under it and found that the oil pan drain plug had not seated and the Technician wrote GAY on the the oil pan. Submitted a complaint and was told they could credit my oil change and that was all they would do. Don't use Jiffy Lube. They don't care about anything but your money.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Simple oil change. I .5 hrs later when I left my car was stalling. It died. Smoke coming out and oil light came on??? The kid gave me a mechanic's number? No. They need to fix it, reimburse, and fire kid!! I can't drive for work tonight. Wth.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Sharing my experience with Jiffy Lube 3090. I brought my 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan in for a simple oil change. The car wasn't drivable after the worker changed the engine oil. I could hear the gear sliding against each other, and the RED warning of "oil pressure low" was on the whole time. Therefore, I brought my car back again, and your worker tried to re-fill the oil again. However, that doesn't solve the problem at all. Then, your worker told me it's the engine problem and blah blah blah because the oil wasn't going to the engine which caused the RED warning. I explained to him that I could drive the car just fine before I even brought the car in, and the oil pressure warning has NEVER popped up before. The worker here insisted that had nothing to do with them and rushed me out.

The car wasn't drivable, so I had to bring it in to the dealer, Ontario Volkswagen, to determine the problem. After the diagnosis, the dealer was able to determine that the engine wasn't getting the oil because "oil filter housing was missing the internal shaft" which Jiffy Lube failed to put in back after the oil change. We called Jiffy Lube #3090 again, and they couldn't find the shaft. For your mistake, I needed to spend additional $157 for the diagnosis and another $187.51 to just purchase a new shaft which could've all avoided if you just put the shaft back at the first place.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

My son took in a 10 year old car with a lot of miles for an oil change. They pushed the most expensive synthetic oil, and charged him $92 for the oil and managed to push up the bill for unneeded things like tire rotation and the cabin air filter for a total of $162. They were just exploited a kid's inexperience with shade-y garages. Now to make it worse, they put in a claim to my insurance company for a windscreen repair that we did not request, need or approve. It is not on the receipt, but now I have to deal with the insurance company to deny a false claim. The rep at my insurance company said Jiffy Lube does this a lot. I'd recommend avoiding Jiffy Lube altogether, or only go with skepticism and an eagle eye to make sure you are overcharged.

Jiffy Lube Company Information