Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.43/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Jiffy Lube Reviews

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I went in for an oil change, and to have my oil drain plug replaced. During the service their technician cracked my oil pan, and I was told I could purchase the part and they would replace it for me without charge. They have had my car a week, and the cost has changed multiple times. They now want me to pay for labor and incidentals even when it was due to their negligence.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I took my Infiniti in to Jiffy Lube of Riverdale Utah, firstly they did not have the proper tools to remove my tire for a brake job. After I had the lugs changed at my cost, they damaged both sets of brakes costing me $549.00 to repair atop the 300+ charged by jiffy lube to foul up my car. After I filed a complaint with the main headquarter, including receipts, radio footage of Neeson's mechanic repair and explanation of the problem, Jiffy lube told me I haven't sufficient evidence they did nothing wrong. All I sought was reimbursement of the repair of the Jiffy lube damage. See you in court.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I always go to Jiffy Lube at 452 Medford Avenue in Patchogue. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They work quickly and efficiently. I trust their recommendations. You won't be disappointed if you go there.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I have used Jiffy lube for years unfortunately, one of those times my oil plug was stripped and they replaced it with a oversized screw. Every 3000 miles I took my car in for a oil change. The day I took my car in I had a radiator leak but because they were not a multi service Jiffy Lube I had to take it too Pep Boys to have my radiator replace. Upon picking up my car I noticed a leak and tech from Pep boys should me where what Jiffy Lube had done. I call the Jiffy cooperate office and the had me to take my car to a Jiffy Lube multi car center and they replaced my oil pan and oil pump. They rented me a car for a whole week. I was told my car was repaired and I could pick it up.

When I picked up my car it was idling high and vibrating, I told the tech and he argued with me so I left very sad, I went a half of mile and my under carriage came down and was dragging the ground. I called back to the Jiffy Lube on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville Tn. They sent someone to fix my car but he couldn’t so he told me to drive my car back so I had to drive my car back with it dragging back to the service center, which at that time it was ripped and couldn’t be replace so they used zip ties to keep it on I emailed corporate and needless to say did nothing. I no other car to drive so on my way taking my son back to college the under carriage fell down again. I had to pull over on the interstate state and try to push it back up. Very disappointed because they denied fixing my car. My cars sounds terrible and is driving terrible.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Avoid at all cost!! Took our vehicle for an oil change. Even though our car had never been outside of CA before, they stated that our car had been to their service station over and over (we later found out a previous owner took it to a location in Los Angeles, CA) and wanted to upsell everything (which we expected but declined as our car was in perfect running condition before we took it to this location). We thought everything was fine after we left until our car started having several code issues pop up, almost immediately after leaving. We had to replace our O2 sensor as it was somehow damaged in the oil change (it had just been replaced in September 2019 before we drove from CA to NJ), and had constant issues with our car now stalling when it had been completely fine before the oil change.

We found out four days after the oil change that the employees never reconnected our hoses when they disconnected the air filter system in my car, which was causing all sorts of fuel injection errors. Rather than having this shady location touch my car again, we fixed it ourselves at our own cost. Do NOT trust Jiffy Lube to touch your car, this is not the first time a Jiffy Lube location has ruined a vehicle of mine but it sure is going to be the LAST. I will not ever return to another Jiffy Lube location and I highly recommend that nobody else does either. There are so many places to get an oil change these days that are so much more respectful to the owner and to the car itself. (Photos of the damage were posted in my google review online as well.)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jiffy Lube?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I had my oil changed at the location on South Havana in Aurora, smelled oil burning as soon as I left but thought it was just that they had spilled some oil on the engine. There was an oil leak out of the drain plug, when I went back the person that performed the oil change admitted he know the drain plug was stripped out when he sent my car out the door, they installed a temporary drain plug, which leaks, and promises to fix my car. Unable to get the manager (BOB) to contact me. They know the leak might burn up my engine and sent the car out the door anyway. Lie, cheat, steal anything but the right thing.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Go elsewhere. Especially if you are a woman. As the saying goes, these guys saw me coming. My husband was away, but I needed an oil change. I went to the dealership, but they were too busy to get me in. My husband suggested I go to Jiffy Lube. Since I live in Payson, I decided to go to the Payson Utah location, even though they only had 2 1/2 stars. I should have listened to my gut and made the drive north to a different one of waited for my dealership to get me in.

I pulled up, the first thing they said was my car used synthetic oil. After arguing with the guy for a bit, I finally agreed to a synthetic blend. That should have been my second red flag. I also agreed to a tire rotation as the dealer always did that with each service. After waiting a few minutes one of the techs came in the waiting room and told me I needed a new air filter. Ok, I believed them so I agreed. Well, $129.00 later I left and thought I was done. After talking with my husband, he informed me that not only do I not need a synthetic blend, but he had just changed the air filter recently. In other words, they up charged me for a synthetic blend oil and lied about the air filter. So what should have been a $39.00 oil change, ended up costing $90 more, because they knew they could take advantage of me and did so.

Now, maybe I should be "more informed" or should have waited for my husband to do it, but I should not have to worry about a national chain taking advantage of my lack of knowledge. Warning to those who don't know about cars. Take your oil change business elsewhere. My husband took the car back today, let them know of his displeasure too and to give them an opportunity to make it right. He was told the General Manager would be calling him today. We have not heard a word.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Jiffy Lube's customer service is the most Offensive, Disgusting, display of Apathy I have ever encountered. 7/6/19 – Jiffy Lube broke my oil pan on a routine oil change. I brought the car right back, reported the issue, they acknowledged it, apologized and ordered a replacement part. A week went by, they got the part, I took off of work for the repair, they took their time getting to the repair while I waited onsite, didn’t finish in time, failed to give me a rental car and they essentially left me stranded. I had to make alternative plans for someone else to pick up my 8 year old son, because Jiffy Lube failed to fulfill their promise or communicate this failure in time.

The next day I get the car back with the new pan and gasket. And again it is leaking, but this time from the seal where the pan meets the gasket. The Farmingdale Store Manager Lou then said that they will get a repair shop to fix it. The next 60 days (2 months) are me calling over and over because no one returned calls. Lou escalated the issue to Mike and Jack from the Shirly store, and they too fail to help or return phone calls when promised.

9/19 - They escalate to District Manager Ken **, who authorized the repair. It took 60 days to get this person on the phone! I sent Ken a few reminders about the date of the to make sure it goes smoothly. 9/14 – The repair shop uncovered deep gouges on the bottom of the motor where Jiffy Lube forcefully removed the pan and gasket damaging my car. The repair shop fixed the damage Jiffy Lube caused. When it came time to pay.... Ken calls me with his credit card to pay for the damage, and Ken’s card doesn’t work, so I end up STUCK with the bill. I request Ken to get me check OVERNIGHTED, for which Ken tells me that’s impossible and that I have to wait a week to be reimbursed. To recap, the District Manager of Jiffy Lube had ME pay a bill that he agreed to pay, and then advised that they are unable to overnight a check?

9/16 - 9/18 I reached out to Ken ** 4 times – he stopped returning my messages. 9/19 – Frustrated and disheartened, I message Patrick Southwick, President of Jiffy Lube International, on Linked IN. He doesn’t return my call or message. 9/19 – I receive a call from Chris **, Regional Vice President Jiffy Lube International who apologizes for the behavior of EVERYONE else that I spoke to and advised that doesn’t “represent how they do business”. He promises me a warranty letter and will look into reimbursing me for removing all of the oil damage their negligence caused to my personal property, driveway, street, work.

On this call, Chris also stated that Ken ** stopped returning my calls because “I was hostile with him”. I couldn’t believe what I had heard. I am a nice person. If anything I was too nice to him and everyone else. Ken was negligent and created a lie to cover his tracks, blaming me for his failings. I offered to send Chris every text message exchange with Ken, AND advised that the mechanic and the front desk were both present when this alleged “hostile” behavior transpired. The reality is… Ken ** lied, period.

9/20 – I receive an e-mail from D’Evelyn **, Corporate Customer Service, with the warranty for the repair for 12,000 miles, retro dated back to the beginning of July, which was 4,000 miles ago, meaning they are really only giving me a 8,000 mile warranty. I advise D-Evelyn of the error, and she includes Chris ** on the e-mail.

9/30 – It is now 10 days since I requested the updated warranty information. I have NOT heard back from Chris ** or D’Evelyn **, or Patrick Southwick. I can say this honestly since I have dealth with so many levels of their organization over the past few months… Jiffy Lube does NOT care about the customers. They do not care. Their business practices are anti-consumer. I hope this review helps you decide to spend your money with a company that will value you more than Jiffy Lube will.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

We had a serpentine belt replaced at Jiffy Lube. On first errand after jiffy lube repair, our car hesitated to start and then died at every stop light. It died in middle of traffic not far from jiffy lube. We contacted jiffy lube and they say it was just some big coincidence that our car broke, and will not fix our vehicle after we had to have it towed in for repair.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Jiffy Lube 245 N Woodbridge 45601. This Jiffy Lube has a new customer. My experience was awesome. The men there was very helpful kind and quick. I will be going to this one only from now on and will recommend it to everyone I know family and friends.

Jiffy Lube Company Information