2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Jeeps is an American car manufacterer that is best known for their sport utility and off-road vehicles. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Jeep Reviews

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My Jeep Compass is a nice small SUV. Good on gas but don't recommend driving it on turnpike in bad weather. I took my car on the turnpike Thanksgiving day. The wind was bad that day. I was scared and nervous. The wind had my car swirling. I need me a bigger suv.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Bad experience w/ the dealership, so that's 1 negative rt off (honesty should count). A roughly $30k car 4yrs ago should buy a solid warranty. Not at Jeep. New vehicle gets only a 35k mile or 3 yr! Currently at 31k miles, the car itself has been reliable, no breakdowns, only regular maintenance (so far).

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Third Jeep I've owned: 2 Wranglers and this Liberty. Liberty has too many issues, too many repair problems: heater/air conditioner, leather seats ripped, front shocks, door locks, radiator. Like Jeeps, but wouldn't recommend the Liberty.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The Gladiator is just fun to drive. All the controls are in a nice position. The seats are very comfortable and adjustments are place you in a great driving position. With a longer wheel base over the Wrangler the ride and handling are enjoyable.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Jeep Renegade is really underpowered, really heavy and bulky. Has a lot of blind spots. Seats are semi comfortable. Not worth the value in my opinion. Rides and handles with really smooth. Could be better on gas mileage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeep?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I love my Jeep, however, when one thing needs to be fixed. 2 or 3 things follow. It is trail rated, but be the rust consumes the bottom sides. Everything is very expensive to fix also. I've always wanted a Jeep since I could drive. I just got one. 47 years later, lol. Just wish I could of gotten a good one.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I love my 2018 Jeep Compass but I am having issues with the back up camera. I have had the camera replaced once. This didn't resolve the issue so the radio was replaced. It started having a black screen again. Finally the dealership was able to see this issue and they are ordering yet another radio Another issue I am having is the driver's side seat panel keeps popping out. No I'm not morbidly obese. This has been fixed 4 times. I just picked my truck up the Friday after Thanksgiving and it is now back broken. Was told by the dealership these issues are known issues and that I am going to keep having them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I bought my 2017 Jeep Renegade Limited in January 2018. Less than 2 years old.. My problem started around 16k miles. (I'm now at about 23k). Friday I go in for my 3rd consumption test. I'm burning oil. Getting to the "dangerous" part of the dipstick after 1000 miles, I didn't buy a new car so I have to babysit the oil level in it.. It's not the 1970's! Why should I burn 1 quart of oil per 1000 miles? Other newer cars can go 10k miles between oil changes, I feel duped and cheated. I also think there's something wrong with the low oil sensor, it only comes on when I take extreme turns and doesn't stay on. I'm busy with my eyes on the road taking the turn, not watching my dash.. I had to have a passenger point it out to me!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Great car, love the interior design. Sound system is awesome. Had some trouble with rear something on car, better now. Jeep fixed it for almost nothing. Service has been excellent. Anytime I have a problem they take care of it and I always get really fast service.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I bought my 2017 Jeep Compass brand new, the 8th month in I was driving on a busy street when my oil sensor went off and caused my car to slow to a stop and my steering wheel to stiffen. Mind you, the oil light went off 3 days prior and Jeep's response when I took it in? “It burns oil every 3k miles, this is normal according to their standards and that’s just a sensor”. Flash forward to a radio repair, back up camera repairs (needs to be replaced again) and multiple oil issues and it has now been declared a lemon. To say the process even with an attorney has been simple would be a lie. It has been a total nightmare to get Chrysler to take back THEIR defective vehicle. If you are looking for a car for yourself or family I would highly suggest doing your research and never, ever buy a Jeep/Chrysler vehicle. If I could rate 0 stars I would have.

Jeep Company Information