Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Tesla Motors
3.13/5

Tesla Motors

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

130 Tesla Motors Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 18, 2019

Purchase process was a breeze. Ever since then the car has been getting better and better. Every couple weeks there's a new feature out that makes the car even better than before. Have not have any quality or reliability issues. You're getting a lot for what you pay. If you're going to complain about a 1 mill difference in panel gaps, then go buy a Mercedes. But if you want the most fun to drive car with the coolest tech imaginable, then Tesla is for you. You don't realize you need it until you are in one and then it's game over. No other car comes close. It feels like it's from the future. Just smarter, faster and more convenient than any car I've driven before. While also being the cheapest to operate and maintain. It's been almost a year now and we've spent $0 on maintenance. Also, we estimate our electricity cost is 1/3 of what gas would cost for the same miles driven.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I took delivery of my Model 3 on Sept 21, 2018 - delivered to my home by covered 18-wheel tractor trailer (2 other Model 3's were also on board for delivery after mine). Communication was very good, especially from the driver of the delivery truck. I've used the mobile service twice: Once for additional 'credit-card style key' for the car, and another time for tire rotation. Easy to set appointment, and service was excellent.

The driving experience is unmatched. All electric with 310 miles of range is plenty. We went to FL from NC over Thanksgiving of 2018 with only 2 stops a Superchargers each way. 40 minute charge time each stop. Cost per mile of electricity is $0.03/mile, whereas cost of gas alone (not including oil, filter, radiation fluid, trans fluid, etc that my EV does not need!) is ~3x at $0.10.

We charge at home about every other night very easily overnight with a 220V NEMA 14-50 plug. The Model 3 can pull up to 32A from that and charges at 28 miles of charge per hour added to the battery with that current. To prolong battery life I usually dial the current back such that it'll get to the charge level I set (about 80%, or ~250miles) about 1 hour before we need the car the next morning, so between 12 and 18amps usually. Batteries lose some charge in cold weather, but it's very manageable. They say up to 30%, but I've seen maybe 20%. Simple to plan for though.

Autopilot and Navigate on Autopilot are amazing! Too much to say, but this is the best car I've ever owned, period. No shifting, not transmission, just smooth continuous acceleration, and great torque from 1rpm with dual electric motors. Immediate response at any speed. Beautiful car inside and out, and the experience is the thing that is so amazing. All glass roof, minimalist dash with all controls on the 15inch touch screen, two control knobs on the steering wheel, a turn signal lever and a gear stalk. However, those things are somewhat customizable also, and changed function based on what mode you're in. If you're parked (in "Park"), and playing the include Atari video games, the knobs on the steering wheel and the steering wheel itself become controls for the video games!! Wow!

Ok, I could go on an on, but you get the idea. It's really hard to go back to driving our other cars now: Toyota Sienna Van, and Honda Accord. Can't wait to get our next Tesla vehicle. I don't see every buying another brand if I can afford it. And I'll certainly buy used if I end up with another gas car, but I may buy a used EV before I do that if the need comes for another car when the Toyota or the Honda needs replaced.

Oh, I must talk about the regenerative braking! I hardly ever used the brakes - usually only from 15mph to zero, maybe a little sooner if I'm coming in quicker, but one can basically drive with the accelerator pedal and regulate both speeding up and slowing down in most normal driving situations. What does this mean? ... well, of course, that brakes hardly ever wear out! Another savings versus a gas car.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The feeling I get from owning the Model 3 is unsurpassed by any vehicle I’ve ever owned. I received my Model 3 (Blue, Long Range, AWD, black interior) in November of 2018 and it has been my daily driver since day 1. I have installed a charger in my garage. Also, I own and have owned other premium luxury automobiles such as my 2016 Audi S3 which I could choose to drive any day I wanted. I’ve put less than 10 miles on the S3 since I have received the Model 3, and those 10 miles, used to keep the engine warm, become more and more shocking each time I have to drive it around the block for maintenance purposes. It’s just so horrible compared to the Model 3.

The infotainment is so far ahead of the competition that it is incomparable - as if we hit fast forward a decade or more. The Tesla touchscreen and navigation work so well that they replaced my iPhone as my navigation source. I’m not a safety expert, but I can say that the AWD version is hard to lose control of. The 2nd day I had the vehicle my city, St. Louis has 9 inches of snow and the Model 3 gobbled it up. Since then other snows or ice events have occurred and I’ve found it to be the most stable sedan I’ve ever driven despite not purchasing winter tires.

I am no audiophile, however; the sound system exceeded my expectations. Driving the vehicle is pure joy. Or glee. Both. It is so quiet yet so responsive. I simply laugh when getting behind the wheel of other vehicles now - they all feel so outdated and cumbersome. Having the Model 3 accelerate quietly, quickly, and on demand is such a game changer and driving with 1 foot while relying on regenerative braking for deceleration simplifies the experience. Tesla truly made the world better by introducing the Model 3 as everybody benefits from the increase in attention every new vehicle on the road will receive in order to compete. Based on my experience there is no competition as far as driving dynamics and infotainment. Everybody will have to improve.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I purchased our Model 3 in September 2018 and took delivery 6 weeks later in Mid-October. I know a lot of folks have had horrible experiences with the delivery process (mostly with delays) but I cannot complain of mine. I was proactive and did make a number of calls to Tesla and was promptly transferred to someone who did some inventory match checks. I was told to text every week or so to have them search for matches and after a few weeks, they found mine. From then I started working with the Kansas City service team and they were terrific. They were professional and responsive each time I called.

As far as reliability, I've had no issues with the car and I must say its been the most enjoyable car I've ever driven. Nearly 4 months of driving now and I love it as much now as the day I drove it home. I think the issues that people complain about are temporary as Tesla is a new car company and every new company has growing pains and they are not solved overnight. You can't compare Tesla to Mercedes or Lexus who are legacy car companies who have had years to perfect their service. Best car I've owned.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I do feel sorry and sympathize with those who had such bad experience with Tesla Motors. We now have two Tesla cars in the family, 2018 Model 3 and 2016 Model S. We absolutely love them, although sometimes one could feel after all this is a new technology and young car company, and desire some improvements especially in the service and customer support area. It took a while to get used to the simplicity, no more bells and whistles that we used to see in a car, no need to turn engine on and off, just get in, drive, and leave afterwards. :)

All the updates are done over the air, some improvements are obvious and some subtle. No more trips to gas stations - we charge Model 3 at home (We do have solar panels installed, not from Tesla as a local company offered better deal), or at work occasionally. We charge the battery between 25% to 90% in order to extend the battery lifespan (8-year warranty), so we get about 180-200 miles between charging, not a problem at all for my wife who drives 10-15 miles round trip to work.

I drive to office once a week. It is 70 miles from home, but there are 4 Tesla Supercharging stations along the way, charging speed at 250-350 miles/hour. So I drive the 2016 Model S that has lifetime unlimited supercharging, plus I can use carpool lane! (To use the carpool lane, one does need to get stickers from DMV for $22 in California.) The car is so responsive and fun to drive. Because of energy regeneration system, one rarely uses brakes. Some owners reported no change of brake pads till 90K miles! Only thing that might need to be replaced more often are the tires. We do keep one gas car at home for emergency or airport use (2014 MB E350), driving it reminds us how primitive automobiles used to be. :):)

We had no issues with the Model 3 so far. The 2016 Model S had a warning for one of the 12 parking sensors. I used Tesla app in my phone to schedule an appointment. A service rep called beforehand to address my concerns. The service center in San Diego is very nice, everything went smoothly. While they were working on the sensor, I was provided with a complimentary loaner car (2018 Model S with 3000 miles).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tesla?

Original review: July 12, 2019

Pros: Tesla Model 3 - Great car, one of the best car l have ever driven. CONS: My car buying experience has been terrible and by far the worst ever. If l had my way, l wouldn't do it again. Customer service sucks!!! I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone and no response to emails. My car had minor defects and was told just take it into a service center. When l did 2 weeks after the purchase, they were alleging that it may have happened after the purchase. I was credited only 1,000 free super charger mileage instead of 5,000 as part of the referral code promised during the purchase. I made multiple calls and emails, till date nothing changed.

I bought a wall connector to install at home. The estimated delivery date was 7/3. I checked the tracking and called FEDEX when l didn't get the package by 7/6. I was told TESLA recalled the package. No courtesy email or calls explaining the reason for recalling the package. I made several calls, sent two emails. To date at the time of this writing 7/12/19, nothing has been done. I am just very frustrated with the whole experience with TESLA and sometimes wished l kept onto my old car which was already paid off, no car note and was driving fine. This is my first time buying a brand new car and spending so much money more than l could ever imagine spending on a car but the experience has tarnished all of my excitement. TESLA really can do better than this, it's just very disappointing that they have such bad customer service. It appears after collecting your money, they don't care what happens after that. That's how l feel.

Original review: July 11, 2019

First of all the whole test drive is pretty terrible, the guy in the showroom has ZERO idea on the car and when I asked him to turn down the AC because the car is so noisy, he TURNED OFF the AC and it was extremely hot that day. Then I want to test drive the Model S since I was not pretty sure about which one should I get and he was like YOU CAN ONLY TEST DRIVE ONE CAR PER DAY if you walked in. So I wanted to complain to somebody in the dealership and he said there is no manager for the day so that I can only email my complaint to the manager and he asked me to pull out my cellphone to take down the email. NO BUSINESS CARD FOR THE MANAGER. This is the worst experience that I have ever had in a dealership, definitely not going to buy a Tesla for the rest of my life. I am going to buy a car from their competitor for sure. GOOD LUCK Tesla.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Tesla company is too preoccupied in selling new cars that has not concentrated on serving the existing customers. The service center is not only slow, the employees are also indifferent. The quality of the car and the service are far below many any other cars that I have had and I have had many.

Original review: July 1, 2019

Twice I’ve had issues with my 2016 Model S when I called roadside assistance. First time was to be towed after an issue with my front axle that would have been dangerous had I been driving at a higher speed. Was towed to service center about an hour from home and had to argue with a manager to get a loaner. It was a week before car was repaired. Repair was covered at 100% but I was shocked by the poor customer service.

Second issue happened when calling roadside assistance after flat tire. 24 minutes on hold before call was answered is not acceptable. Car was towed to service center but after the initial text asking me to pay for the tire which I agree to, an entire day has gone by with no update on when car will be ready. No answer to my multiple texts or calls, and when I call service center I get a voicemail each time. This pales in comparison to the service I get with my Lexus, or past brands I’ve had; Mercedes, BMW and Volvo. All provided a higher level of customer service. I’ve also had a long call wait when calling about an issue with my navigation system not responding. Was almost 30 minutes before that call was answered. I was once a loyal Tesla customer, dreaming about my next one. I’ll now be leaving this brand for another Lexus, Audi, or Porsche.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I have had a lot of issues with my Model S60. The frustrating part is that I often have to bring the car back a second time because they failed to fix issue. I was a bit more understanding because it's a new car company and the employees are generally nice. However, the last repair they failed to complete properly led to an accident. I do not have auto pilot, the problem was with the drive train (Axles according to Tesla). It will not cost a lot to fix, but my concern is that it could have been a lot worse and I did have 3 children in the vehicle. I contact the manager then I was told that it is not unusual to perform incomplete repairs, then he puffs over the phone and raises his voice telling me "What do you want from me!" I told him I expect Tesla to take responsibility, he said he will call me back and he never did. The car is an excellent ride, comfortable and advanced, however the service is very poor; unfortunately.

Original review: June 24, 2019

We purchased a Tesla 1 week ago. The car itself is great, however I have tried calling customer service with questions which are NOT available in the online portal and no one is ever available to answer to phone. On top of that, apparently they no longer offer the standard higher voltage charger adaptor with the car which is once again an added fee. The “all-inclusive” price we were quoted upon purchase, was not the total cost of the car and I find the inclusions of the tax credit and reduced cost of gas significantly offset by upfront costs which are not presented upon purchase. That coupled with the fact that I asked multiple times about these costs and the question was avoided has put a sour taste in my mouth in regard to Tesla. Once again, automating everything has reduced the quality of the customer service.

Original review: June 20, 2019

First and foremost everyone at Mt Kisco Tesla was clueless about their leasing programs. This whole thing started when someone took me to test drive the X and the 3. I was sort of impressed with how roomy the 3 was and the pick up was great. Despite the bad service and parts reputation and cars being delivered with problems I decided to get a Model 3 and save money on fuel. Before I start my buddy has been calling them and for two weeks and no one there was able to take his car in for service. He ended up doing it down south when visiting his family, where they gladly took the car in the same day for radar calibration. Oh if you need parts it takes 2-3 weeks from a brand that apparently makes some of their parts in the US. WOW. So my experience was Bad. I had to do everything myself even paperwork. Worst experience ever. I was told I was able to lease in NH so ordered the car and left a deposit.

A week before delivery I was told I can’t register a leased Tesla in NH because they don’t do business there. And there is no one to register the car for me. Called the 800 number. Spoke to two different people who were clueless about their leasing policy in NH and anything including the address of their own leasing company to include on the insurance binder. Oh BTW Insurance premium for 42k Model 3 was more than double from 85k Porsche Cayenne it was replacing. Later I was even told to have an outside company buy the car for me and lease it to me directly. I was very frustrated and decided to cancel my order. I wrote an unhappy email to few Tesla reps. One even responded by congratulating me on the purchase of my Model S???? (Again I was leasing a Model 3). Lack of organization, lack of costumer service. No one ever called me back. Btw it takes up to 45 days to get your deposit back. Good luck!

Original review: June 18, 2019

I paid the $6000 for the Self-Driving Capability two weeks ago. I waited the 3 days indicated for delivery of the update and I have yet to see it. I have tried to make contact with customer service but no one is available.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Increase output. Reduce weight. Increase speed. At alarming speeds even to possible flight. Products without expensive battery and to protect from emps. Cat dog mouse rat and on and on and on and on and on is bs. My way is less parts and weight. Better performance.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Within 6 days of driving my new model 3, I was dissatisfied with the mechanical issues (missing bolts, condensation in the rear tail lights, smoke coming from the vents, etc.) and requested to return the vehicle. Unfortunately because it was the 8th day from delivery (because of my vehicle missing bolts they repaired it and held it in the shop for 2 days, hence 6 days of driving), they denied my eligibility of returning the vehicle. Tesla has a return policy of 7 days upon delivery. I would have thought the intent of that policy would be 7 days of driving, NOT hold onto my car for 2 days because of mechanical issues, and count that towards the 7 days. Complete scam! The customer service department don't care about customers, and are only looking to make money. I recommended to Tesla moving forward to hold onto customer cars for 7 days, then return it after mechanical issues that way the customer can't return it without even driving it!

Original review: May 30, 2019

This is my fourth Tesla (100d). I love the car. But, I have just decided to sell it and buy some other electric vehicle. It makes me sad as I really wanted to support Tesla. You pay for a Tesla and get Kmart service at best. Goodbye Tesla.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Tesla owners should all come together. Tesla does not have the manpower to service and provide for its vehicles in a timely manner. Parts takes months or even a year to come in. Customer service is rude and unapologetic. We are paying for a car when we don't have a complete car functionally correctly. It took 3 months for a windshield after a windstorm. It tooks 8 months for back seat leather replaced. They charge now for a loaner???? Who does that.

Original review: May 21, 2019

From the get-go of placing an order it has been the worst experience for purchasing a car. Not expected from a luxury car for sure. Each salesperson gives a different account and the customer is impacted in the long run. Yet no one takes accountability because the misinformation isn't their department's issue. An extremely poor customer experience as a result.

(1) Multiple visits - almost had a daily visit to the showroom for 5 consecutive days to apply a referral code. Every salesperson assured me that it could be done easily and short end of the long story is that it took them so long to figure out that this was not possible once the order was placed.

(2) Submitting a "Case" via website lands in a black hole - there are no notifications or follow-ups to assure that your concerns have been lodged.

(3) Although a delivery advisor was assigned after 2-weeks, there was minimal follow-up on next steps or required information. I seemed to be more interested to purchase than Tesla wanting to sell - so I relentlessly followed up to ensure all items were checked and delivery was on-track.

(5) I receive an out of office notification from delivery when I tried to confirm my delivery schedule. Department is closed on weekends, so have to wait until Monday.

(6) ONE day prior to delivery when I finally got someone on the phone, I find out that the delivery is pushed out by a week, and that a new delivery advisor has been assigned. When I demanded to know why was I not informed, the customer service rep responded that the new rep is on vacation and doesn't even know that she has a new case assigned to her. REALLY?!!!

As far as pushing out the delivery date - rather than fessing up that they missed it, they now try to convince that it was due to state laws in TX (check had to be mailed prior to delivery). For a company that is so far along in technology you'd expect the system to recognize that this customer is in the state of TX and not provide misleading information as seen below on my account. "Payment Method. Pay the final balance with an ACH transfer prior to delivery, or bring a check from your financial institution on delivery day. We will prompt you after this step." So here I am - with a cashier's check in hand expecting to hand it over to the advisor at the time of delivery. AND I had confirmed this on the phone earlier that this indeed is the process!

I have no idea of when the car will be delivered. The scheduled date on the site is of no value. It got pushed out from a 2-week to 3-week to now 4-weeks. And my trust is gone away completely. Tesla needs to get their act together - manufacturing and car delivery isn't rocket science. At least push out notifications to the email on file when there are changes.

Lastly it is hard to believe that none of the employees or the managers are empowered to help with making sure the user has a good experience. I am still upset that I can't use my referral credits and Tesla continues to miss the mark repeatedly as I keep getting tossed around in their policies and procedures. I can see so many opportunities for them to make amends and help users with a better purchasing experience.... and I haven't even received the car yet! Hope my driving experience is better than what I've dealt with so far.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Worst customer service ever. Especially the Tyson Corner location. $115,000.00 car and customer service is the worst of all... I wouldn't recommend this place or brand to anybody ever. I want my money back for real.

Original review: May 3, 2019

We just bought a Tesla Model 3 by delivery service to our home. However, the person who delivered the car was so rush and did not help us much to know the car's function. On the second day, we decided to drive the car to the Tesla Centre in Dublin CA, because there was charging problem with our exist home charging system, and many questions about auto parking and auto driving etc. Fortunately, we met Suzanne in the sale department of centre. She was very warm and tried hard to solve the charging problem, and also patiently show us how to use the auto parking functions and to teach us the auto driving on freeway. Previously, we read many negative reviews about Tesla service. Thus, we did not expect such helpful person in the Tesla Centre. I would not hesitate to recommend my friends to buy Tesla from the Dublin Centre in the future.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Absolutely love driving my S P85. Unfortunately, a Tesla should never be owned by anyone who who doesn’t have a second car to drive. Getting parts from Tesla can take the better part of a year! After hitting a curb and getting flat tire in February the repair shop told me Tesla was not even accepting parts order of 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately, once the order is placed it will take months for all of the parts to be shipped. This is not a new problem. It’s May now and I have no hope of getting my car back anytime soon. On top of that, calling the Rockville Service Center doesn’t get you anywhere. The automated system says, “No one is available to answer the phone and the mailbox is full.” That’s the way they leave it!

Original review: May 2, 2019

On March 15th, 2019, there was an incident with my Tesla 2017 Model S. Was parking my car in front of my garage, let it creep (going about 5 mph) when I hit my brake so to put it in park. At that point, the car took off with incredible speed through the garage into the house. I have been driving my Tesla for almost 2 years and have no doubt that my foot was on the brake. I was so grateful that no one else got hurt or killed. It took Tesla about 6 weeks to reply to my many phone calls and emails. Of course they claim it was my fault but I know that it was not.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Purchased the model 3 on 3/31/2019. Originally put down a deposit on it back on 2016. The issue with the customer service started from the start! The rep misinformed on how to order Tesla with reference code my friend kindly gave me. So now neither of us got 1000 free miles. I have a record that the rep said they will apply 1000 miles to my account but then later after going back and forward claimed they will NOT because it was ordered wrongly. Why would you do that?! Lie?!

Next the issue was with the car on delivery - it didn't have air valve cap, and the rest were different colors! On my request to get all the same - they fought with me over it for like 20 minutes! I bought a new car?! I want to have it right! Next I recorded multiple issues that model 3 had, they forgot to mention it had to be put down in system at the delivery! I am not buying Tesla every day?! So instead of going into service right away it took 10 days! But wait! Why would a new vehicle needs service right away?! I had issues like mis-alignments, microphone doesn't work, lights burned out, nick on the door, missing important parts, list goes on.

Ok, so it’s in service. We come to pick it up and boom NEW SCRATCHES! Misalignment even WORSE! Paint job done terribly - the front lights have paint all over on edges. My snow white interior is messed up!!! The driver seat is ruined! Brand new car is a freaking Frankenstein and NOT NEW! I am paying for something I do not drive! So they take it back for service, again... And I am so mad, and I cannot return it! I want to return this vehicle! It was not what was promised to me! What I bought! Aside from all of the above issues, the customer service is NON existent! Emails, calls to moon - nobody replies back! The manager at the physical location just ignores! I had to drive myself and waste my time back and forward - with NO result! Stay away from TESLA - Technology is there, but the rest doesn't exist!

Original review: April 19, 2019

Had a nice visit to the store and test drive. Very helpful and experienced salespersons and lovely experience! Everything went smoothly and would any recommend anytime. Model 3 was beautiful and joyful to drive.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I’ve had my Model 3 since October. Love it. Love it. Love it. It is so much better than the Audi S4 it replaced. The Audi sat in my driveway untouched for 5 months after I got the Tesla. My wife begs me to drive it as well. The drivetrain is light years ahead of all ICE cars. It’s not perfect, and Tesla has some growing pains, but I’d buy it again in a second.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I really wanted to love Tesla and my Model 3. I stood in line overnight March 31st, 2016 and put down my deposit. I assumed I was reserving a 35K car, with the same level of service and support that Tesla was then known for. The reality was, the base model wasn't available then (and still isn't) and I ended up paying $14K more, plus $9K for EAP and FSD, because I was told by Tesla that the price for these packages would only go up if not purchased with my car. Well, that was a lie.

Tesla later dropped the price to only $5K for people who bought their car at the same time I did, but didn't purchase EAP+FSD. People, including myself, were understandably upset: I hadn't even received FSD (still haven't), and Tesla dropped the price and didn't offer me a refund of the difference. But Tesla did offer to invite everyone who purchased FSD to their Early Access Program. That was 1 1/2 months ago. Since then, I have contact Tesla several times, by phone and email, and asked them to confirm if I would be invited to this program. Not when, just IF. Would Tesla really at least keep THIS promise. At first, they denied the promise was made.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Tesla’s mobile service is excellent. Had a minor issue to fix a rattle from autopilot camera. I was going to be on vacation when they were available to fix, and provided garage code. They came and fixed issue and communication through text was great. Highly recommended and change the old way of vehicle repairs.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Today I broke the record! Normally for getting in conversation with a customer service representative and tells you wait about 15 minutes, which is already faaaaar toooo long. Today we made it to 35 minutes. Absolutely unacceptable. What about putting some more people on the line to avoid this endless waiting time? Do they understand that we have a life beside Tesla customer service???

Original review: March 25, 2019

The worst Sales staff ever. You can call in anytime and talk to to anyone but their answers and tone will be the same with the same attitude in their tone. Including: Will not answer calls. Will not return calls - AT ALL, not just late. Extremely rude. Completely unaware of their own products and services. (For ex. I asked one of the salesman if their superchargers have a time limit on them, his reply - "I don't know". Those charges are in front of them, ALL THE DAMN TIME. And he doesn't know if his facility has a limit on it and is not interested in figuring it out for me).

Give one piece of information and then completely backtrack and lie to our face saying "no we never said that". Our own salesman who sold us the car, would pick up my calls after 3 days of trying and his answer would be 'you're not my only client'. Keep up the good work and soon there will be none. People go to Tesla for their cars, otherwise no one would step into such a ** for this kind of customer service.

Original review: March 25, 2019

My Tesla Model S was involved in a small accident about 3 months ago, has been in body shop since then, body shop has been waiting for body parts. Tesla says "out of stock". For a new car built in 2018... they have no parts for repair.... This so far has been a horrible customer service experience. There is no one who can expedite the repair process and the body shop support email response staff just sends standard response saying "part is not shipped...will update when it does." This means nothing. Where are the parts?

Tesla Motors Company Information