Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty
Tesla Motors
1.89/5

Tesla Motors

Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty

103 Tesla Motors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2019

BILL ** call me to sell me a car Tesla used for $50000 dollars and I say need to see the car and he say, "NO. Please pay and after that you can see." TESLA stock is lose 100 points last 3 weeks - 360 now is 260. I UNDERSTAND WHY. CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE.

Original review: March 19, 2019

We signed up to purchase a Model 3 that was available in their inventory. The sales person explained to us that if we get the delivery of the vehicle before end of March, we will get what is known as "extended autopilot" for the price of regular autopilot ($3000). Extended autopilot is supposed to include self-park, lane change feature etc.

A couple of days later, I was told that "you haven't ordered autopilot" and later, they reneged on their "extended autopilot" promise. I ended up canceling the order on the spot. The attitude of the people who work there is unacceptable. Elon Musk would be much better off closing the sales stores who are actually making it worse for the customers. They are claiming that their car buying experience is different - they are right -- its is WORSE than anything i have experienced in the past 25 years with Lexus, Acura, Audi and BMW. I can TOTALLY relate to the reviews on this forum. I experienced it first hand. NEVER AGAIN! They said I will get my refund in 7-10 days. Hoping that doesn't turn into a new nightmare (fingers crossed).

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Nothin' is luxury about Tesla X. Cheap interior. Seats are uncomfortable. Making all kinds of sounds while driving. I don't feel I am driving a luxury SUV like Lexus and Mercedes Benz. Falcon doors are messed up.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I ordered a new model X. Three days before I was scheduled to pick it up Tesla reduced the price by over $8,000. As Tesla does not negotiate on price and "everyone pays the same" per their sales pitch I of course said I was willing to purchase the car at the new establish price by Tesla. What did they want? For me to pay more than market and suffer an immediate loss and depreciation of my new car beyond what one would expect in the market. Crazy, they did offer the usual, complete the sale, pay us an additional $115,000 and cancel the order and we will refund you 100% within 4-6 weeks which by reading the online forums from other victims it could be over 6 months if at all. Let's get this straight, to get my $2,500 deposit back I would have to put up 46X that number and hope that I see my money again before they go BK, and it gets better. I don't have a car or anything to show from it, yeah right.

The day I went down to the delivery center to pick up my car and assuming they would of course adjust the price to what Tesla just came out with it was a disaster. My appointment was for 10:30 am, I arrive and they tell me "we weren't sure you would be coming" huh? I already confirmed. Later I realized it was because so many people had been cancelling their orders after the price adjustment and Tesla telling everyone with active orders to go pound sand. They then told me to come back after 2pm because it was still sitting in some lot somewhere and they never brought it over to the delivery center. Even without all the other problems Tesla is having you would think if you're paying over $118,000 for a car you would get the red carpet treatment and everything would run smoothly, not Tesla.

It's obvious this company is going BK and soon. I thank my lucky stars I didn't get stuck with this piece of crap and a soon to be BK company and no warranty etc. I'm now working with my credit card company to get my deposit refunded, I understand American Express has been very good to its customers, well see how Visa/UBS handle my issue, I'm hopeful.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I saw the car for the first time in the newspaper yesterday, over the years I have driven many different types of cars. Which most of them were Mercedes. My grandson is a car fanatic and he recognises any car companies and its models. As I design houses I have taken over my son's idea on taking in the different appearances of the cars and how they can be changed. I saw an image of the Tesla Model 3 in the newspaper (slightly thinking it was out of a kids' cartoon programme) I asked my grandson to give his opinion on the car and his view is the same as mine! We have both decided that the Model 3 has no character as the bodywork is too smooth and lacks design e.g no grill or sharp edges which of course you do not necessarily needed for cooling purposes etc. It is needed for appearance.

The interior also does not need the bright and overpowering screen which will constantly distract the driver. I also do not agree with the speedometer in the centre of the dash as it is not easy to see as you have to take your eyes fully of the road. I like to see physical buttons on a car so you don't have to scroll through pages and pages of settings just to change something. I could go on and on saying why Tesla's are poorly designed and you should change/sack your complete design team and start again to create a successful company. If not the car will take the company into liquidation and Tesla will not be a car company for long.

However from experience and from the point of view from a test drive or from a viewing, I have only seen images of the different models. This has given me no desire to test drive or purchase one of the Tesla models and I don't feel I will be unless the design of the car is changed. I could go even further with discussing this but I am sure this will give you an insight in how I feel about the design of the Tesla. Reducing the price will not necessarily to sell more cars as the design and looks of the cars is more important than the price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tesla?

Original review: March 3, 2019

I bought a new Tesla X 12/18/18 at approximately 5 pm and drove it directly from Tesla Pickup Center in Coral Gables to Naples, FL. I gave sales rep a check made out to "Tesla" for the full amount. I found that the battery was insufficient for the highway drives I had to do, so I took it back. Tesla policy notes that a new Tesla can be returned within 24 hours for full refund. I returned this Tesla X to Tesla in Coral Gables before noon the next day, 12/19/18, well within the 24 hour window.

The sales representative then told me that I could not use these monies to buy another car and that my check would be cashed and the funds would be held by Tesla for 30 days, then returned to me. I subsequently bought another Tesla on 12/29/18 for which I paid with another check, as the funds from the previous check could not be used for this purchase. As of this date, 3/3/19, over 2 months after purchase, I have received no refund from Tesla. I have called Tesla multiple times and been told they would get back to me. No one has called back.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Tesla Topanga is one of the most unprofessional and dishonest dealerships I've ever encountered. They have lied to me from day one. They pushed and pushed to sell me a car right before the Christmas holiday. I explained that I didn't want to leave a deposit because I had read the horror stories of trying to get your money back. Sales rep Oliver ** along with 2 others repeatedly assured me that they would refund the deposit if I chose to wait 2 or 3 months. After getting my money I saw that all the reviews I had read were correct. The customer service falls off a cliff. I repeatedly called and sent emails requesting my $2500 deposit back but heard from no one.

Finally after 2 months I cancelled the charge with my credit card company and continued to follow up. Still nothing until I refused to stop calling and they had some clown tell me that if I committed to a solar system on my home he would refund my deposit. I laughed and asked for his name which he mumbled and refused to spell. After I hung up on him, I immediately called back and spoke to Roman the assistant manager. He fluffed off the clown who tried to coerce me in a solar system and refused to divulge his name.

After repeated attempts to find out who this clown was I finally contacted the district manager Adam ** and explained that his team were dishonest and unprofessional. Oh and then I tried to reach a representative at the corporate level and they told me there are no phone numbers to call and I would have to send an email or go to Tesla chat? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? WHAT A JOKE!! If you really want a Tesla I would highly recommend you purchase it online from Tesla or go to a different dealership. Oliver ** is a lying, spineless weasel.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I bought Tesla Model 3 three months ago and its screen crashes several times daily in the first week. It took us 3 services appointment right away and lot of patience to get to the current stable state. The service tech are nice but clueless and they often lies without checking into details. At the end, we have to use my own video recording and work with a competent engineer remotely to find out that the MCU is faulty and Tesla agrees to replace with a new MCU unit to fix the problem. For several other small problems, Tesla either fails to order parts or show up with wrong parts. They never call us back for many promises they made. If Tesla continue operate the service in this way, it will lose customer's confidence.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

The paperwork Tesla sent to the DMV mistakenly listed the purchase as financed through my credit union, despite 3 pre-delivery phone calls from Tesla where I confirmed I would pay cash. Tesla refused to cover the additional $93 for the new title fee.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I'm pro-EV and I'm sorry I bought this car. It's very clear that Tesla's attempt to mass market cars is resulting in them skimping on quality and rushing. Car has been in for service almost as much as I've had it. There are still problems like water entering the trunk and a weird white residue it leaves on my garage, Tesla has a 2 month wait just to look at it. This is not worth it, I would sell this but I feel bad putting it on another buyer. Will be looking into lemon law soon.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

My Tesla Model 3 was purchased in January of 2018 so, I have over one year of ownership. In that time, I have driven over 20,000 miles without any problems. The Model 3 performs like no other car I've ever owned. Smooth, very quick acceleration, precise handling and a lot of cargo space. One of the best features of Tesla is their ability for over-the-air software updates. I've had 4 updates since buying the car and with each, it is a better car than before. The Autopilot feature makes long drives much more relaxing since it follows along with traffic and advises me when to change lanes for passing.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The Tesla Model 3 is simply not comparable to any other vehicle (besides another Tesla). Certainly, no other car I have driven is even in the same ballpark. It’s truly revolutionary. The only way an electric vehicle stood a chance to survive against established automakers, oil companies, dealer networks, etc., is to make a car that is better in every single way. That’s what they did with the Model 3. It’s better in ways you haven’t even thought of, and will continue to get better through software updates. I could talk about the performance, phenomenal safety ratings, autopilot, superchargers, etc., but I’m sure you’ll read that elsewhere. All you need to know is one thing... Whatever your concerns might be with this vehicle, they have it figured out. And it’s better than you can imagine.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The ordering process was extremely easy and convenient since it only took a few minutes. Once the vehicle was ready I scheduled an appointment and once I arrived I was able to sign a few documents and in 20 minutes I was done. The car has performed amazingly and I would gladly purchase another Tesla.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I took delivery of my Model 3 on Sept 21, 2018 - delivered to my home by covered 18-wheel tractor trailer (2 other Model 3's were also on board for delivery after mine). Communication was very good, especially from the driver of the delivery truck. I've used the mobile service twice: Once for additional 'credit-card style key' for the car, and another time for tire rotation. Easy to set appointment, and service was excellent.

The driving experience is unmatched. All electric with 310 miles of range is plenty. We went to FL from NC over Thanksgiving of 2018 with only 2 stops a Superchargers each way. 40 minute charge time each stop. Cost per mile of electricity is $0.03/mile, whereas cost of gas alone (not including oil, filter, radiation fluid, trans fluid, etc that my EV does not need!) is ~3x at $0.10.

We charge at home about every other night very easily overnight with a 220V NEMA 14-50 plug. The Model 3 can pull up to 32A from that and charges at 28 miles of charge per hour added to the battery with that current. To prolong battery life I usually dial the current back such that it'll get to the charge level I set (about 80%, or ~250miles) about 1 hour before we need the car the next morning, so between 12 and 18amps usually. Batteries lose some charge in cold weather, but it's very manageable. They say up to 30%, but I've seen maybe 20%. Simple to plan for though.

Autopilot and Navigate on Autopilot are amazing! Too much to say, but this is the best car I've ever owned, period. No shifting, not transmission, just smooth continuous acceleration, and great torque from 1rpm with dual electric motors. Immediate response at any speed. Beautiful car inside and out, and the experience is the thing that is so amazing. All glass roof, minimalist dash with all controls on the 15inch touch screen, two control knobs on the steering wheel, a turn signal lever and a gear stalk. However, those things are somewhat customizable also, and changed function based on what mode you're in. If you're parked (in "Park"), and playing the include Atari video games, the knobs on the steering wheel and the steering wheel itself become controls for the video games!! Wow!

Ok, I could go on an on, but you get the idea. It's really hard to go back to driving our other cars now: Toyota Sienna Van, and Honda Accord. Can't wait to get our next Tesla vehicle. I don't see every buying another brand if I can afford it. And I'll certainly buy used if I end up with another gas car, but I may buy a used EV before I do that if the need comes for another car when the Toyota or the Honda needs replaced.

Oh, I must talk about the regenerative braking! I hardly ever used the brakes - usually only from 15mph to zero, maybe a little sooner if I'm coming in quicker, but one can basically drive with the accelerator pedal and regulate both speeding up and slowing down in most normal driving situations. What does this mean? ... well, of course, that brakes hardly ever wear out! Another savings versus a gas car.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

As the first all-electric vehicle I’ve owned over 30 years of car ownership, I can say with confidence that the Tesla Model 3 is an amazing vehicle. I live in a cold climate and the car performs wonderfully in the cold and snow (with winter tires of course). There is an impact to range when the battery is cold, but it is not substantial, so unless you are driving vast distances every day, it’s no cause for concern. The instant torque, smooth acceleration, and silent ride make this one of the best cars I’ve ever owned. I will never purchase another gasoline vehicle again, and this definitely won’t be my last Tesla. Do yourself a favour and test drive one. See what you are missing and experience the future at the same time.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The feeling I get from owning the Model 3 is unsurpassed by any vehicle I’ve ever owned. I received my Model 3 (Blue, Long Range, AWD, black interior) in November of 2018 and it has been my daily driver since day 1. I have installed a charger in my garage. Also, I own and have owned other premium luxury automobiles such as my 2016 Audi S3 which I could choose to drive any day I wanted. I’ve put less than 10 miles on the S3 since I have received the Model 3, and those 10 miles, used to keep the engine warm, become more and more shocking each time I have to drive it around the block for maintenance purposes. It’s just so horrible compared to the Model 3.

The infotainment is so far ahead of the competition that it is incomparable - as if we hit fast forward a decade or more. The Tesla touchscreen and navigation work so well that they replaced my iPhone as my navigation source. I’m not a safety expert, but I can say that the AWD version is hard to lose control of. The 2nd day I had the vehicle my city, St. Louis has 9 inches of snow and the Model 3 gobbled it up. Since then other snows or ice events have occurred and I’ve found it to be the most stable sedan I’ve ever driven despite not purchasing winter tires.

I am no audiophile, however; the sound system exceeded my expectations. Driving the vehicle is pure joy. Or glee. Both. It is so quiet yet so responsive. I simply laugh when getting behind the wheel of other vehicles now - they all feel so outdated and cumbersome. Having the Model 3 accelerate quietly, quickly, and on demand is such a game changer and driving with 1 foot while relying on regenerative braking for deceleration simplifies the experience. Tesla truly made the world better by introducing the Model 3 as everybody benefits from the increase in attention every new vehicle on the road will receive in order to compete. Based on my experience there is no competition as far as driving dynamics and infotainment. Everybody will have to improve.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I purchased our Model 3 in September 2018 and took delivery 6 weeks later in Mid-October. I know a lot of folks have had horrible experiences with the delivery process (mostly with delays) but I cannot complain of mine. I was proactive and did make a number of calls to Tesla and was promptly transferred to someone who did some inventory match checks. I was told to text every week or so to have them search for matches and after a few weeks, they found mine. From then I started working with the Kansas City service team and they were terrific. They were professional and responsive each time I called.

As far as reliability, I've had no issues with the car and I must say its been the most enjoyable car I've ever driven. Nearly 4 months of driving now and I love it as much now as the day I drove it home. I think the issues that people complain about are temporary as Tesla is a new car company and every new company has growing pains and they are not solved overnight. You can't compare Tesla to Mercedes or Lexus who are legacy car companies who have had years to perfect their service. Best car I've owned.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I went (again) to get my car serviced in Peabody Mass, after standing by the big windows for 30 minutes someone finally addressed us. I cannot get my car to charge properly and the service guy had no idea how to fix it. I paid over $100,000 for this car and basic questions my service advisor could not even answer. We also have a Mercedes. When we are in there with our $100,000 car they take care of us! Every time we go into the store we are greeted and our concerns are addressed and our service needs are taken care of. I always feel when I am at Mercedes that my car is in good hands, and If I have any questions my service advisor knows how to answer it or how to find someone that can.

Every time I go to Tesla for any type of problem no one seems to know what is going on. You guys need to take a lesson from Mercedes when it comes to service. And let's not talk about the multiple times I come to the dealership for service for the same thing. It seems that everyone in the place is just a young hipster with no experience. This will be my last Tesla ever. I am going back to Mercedes where they know how to treat people and how to fix cars.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Has been towed twice in 7 months because power and all other functions are disabled so you can't drive it after using supercharger. Last time is screen blacked out so you can't do anything and know anything except the car still can be driven: no speed, no sound, no turning signals, no communication with phone, can't operate garage, nothing. Service is terrible: don't want to fix the problem and just say Tesla knows the issue and will be fix by next software update but it is not.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I would give a zero! Tesla sold us a default car. Problems include: 1) Indicator stops working (while driving!) 2) Autopilot doesn't start or stops working (while driving!) 3) Both screens freeze or turn black (while driving!) 4) Acceleration makes noise (while driving!) 5) Stuck seat. 6) Roof has an open space. Our biggest concern is with the messed up system. Sometimes I can't park it in my driveway because it says I'm going 20mph while stopped and won't let me park. I can be driving on the highway and the screen will freeze.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Much like the others - love the car but the experience of the purchase and everything since has been a disgrace. TESLA promised delivery by 12/31 for rebate. On 12/26 admitted they screwed up VIN number and we would not get car on time. Offered rent a car if we wanted to drive to Mt Kisco NY to pick up. Insisted we be there by 2 PM - 3 times I was told to be on time. We were there by 1:30 PM and sat and sat and sat and were ignored - total joke. We finally got car around 4:30 PM. To say we were angry was understatement. Best was getting car with only 130 miles of charge and we live over 300 miles away and by then it was dark out.

Would recommend to NO ONE. Then get home - wait weeks for home charger, get it installed and it does not work. I have spend DAYS trying to get any HUMAN to pick up phone or answer email. DISGRACEFUL. I am still waiting - have to drive 25 minutes to supercharger in area as I do not live in a big city. Like others - I do like the car but would not recommend Tesla to ANYONE

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I was so excited to get this car. I really loved driving it...however I had issues with the car two weeks after I got it. 1. Condensation in rear lights. 2. Driver door motor broken. 3. Charge port not functioning properly. It took almost three weeks of service to get these issues resolved (remember I only had the car for TWO weeks). This is where it gets really bad! I got into an accident on September 30, 2018. It is now it’s January 28, 2019...I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY CAR!!! We are going on month 5 of it being in the shop.

The car was taken apart then reassembled, now the repair shop says have to order more parts that will take several weeks to come in. I AM DONE!!! I have lost all confidence in this car company. They do not care about you, only that you buy the car and then...good luck! Please think twice about buying a Tesla. If something goes wrong or you are in an accident, you will be left out in the cold and not have a car! They are not helpful and it is impossible to get someone on the phone. I should have gotten a different car!!!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

We have an earlier production model VIN 72XX and have been quite pleased with it. We did have an issue with the glove box popping open but a quick visit by a mobile technician fixed that. Very easy and painless process.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Love the car, absolutely hate the customer service. Our car is in the shop since Dec 6th 2018 and no date in sight for when it will be ready. No answer from Tesla than an email. No customer service antiquates when you call the dealership. We have 2 Lexus vehicle in our home and Tesla definitely need to learn a lot from Lexus in regards to customer service. Here is hint for you Tesla service guys... When someone buys a 100+K vehicle, they don't expect to make an appointment for 3 to 5 weeks from the current day. They just walk into the dealership and expect it to be taken care of right away or walk away with a same model loaner. Don't believe me, go to a Lexus or Mercedes dealership and try it yourself. (They wont' put you in a beater WV from Enterprise like Tesla did one time when we went to get it fixed.)

I can go on and on, but I'll just say this, they have a lot of catching up to do in regards to customer service and parts distribution. My Model S was in an accident in 1st week of December 2018 and as of this afternoon (6 weeks later), the body shop is still waiting for the parts to arrive from Tesla before they can even start the work. Now what caused me to take the time and write this review here, I found out that Tesla parts distribution center has put the hold on accepting any parts order until Mid Feb. So basically once they open up after Mid Feb, then my order will go in and then God knows how much time it will take them to send the parts. So basically, I'm looking at at least 45 - 60 more days from today.

I bet if this was Elan's Tesla, it would've been fixed in a couple of days... And yes, that's what Tesla has to learn, you have to treat all your customers like they are your founder. If you have not realized it already, it's the customer service ERA. You WILL lose business if you don't get your act together sooner than later. I can be reached at ** if anyone is interested in investigating the issue. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Tesla is a nice car. No doubt. But their service sucks. Our car is in the repair shop after an accident for more than a month now. Tesla cannot even give us an approximate date of delivery of parts! No one answers the phone. You cannot talk to anybody. Tesla Parts representative simply emails, "Tesla is non-customer facing" so you have to email me. The number that appears at the bottom of his email goes nowhere other than a few automated options. I am stuck with one parts person who simply keeps emailing me. I cannot even talk to a responsible manager who can listen to our dilemma and find a solution. I hope this review will find its way to someone responsible at Tesla. Based on this experience, I will not consider a second Tesla for our family.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Every person was either extremely defensive, or indifferent. Had to deal with 6 or more people, each indifferent or became defensive if challenged. Every person. Not just one or 2 of them. Every. From the test drive person, to the salesperson, through delivery. HOW IS THIS UNNOTICED BY MANAGEMENT? Baffling. They suck at returning calls, getting information accurate, and not one person was consistent with their product or process knowledge. Quite nervous about any problems we may have down the road.

Wish I hadn't assumed these reviews seemed petty. They're true, from experience. Noted Tesla sent a survey, one question, "would you recommend Tesla" to friends. It should read "would you recommend A Tesla" to friends. Yes, Tesla is a great product. Process to get one, dreadful. It is set up to be a cool experience, yet fails in execution. Doomed if change is not implemented to create CUSTOMER focus, rather than Tesla focus. Wow, the egos on them. Every single one.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I do feel sorry and sympathize with those who had such bad experience with Tesla Motors. We now have two Tesla cars in the family, 2018 Model 3 and 2016 Model S. We absolutely love them, although sometimes one could feel after all this is a new technology and young car company, and desire some improvements especially in the service and customer support area. It took a while to get used to the simplicity, no more bells and whistles that we used to see in a car, no need to turn engine on and off, just get in, drive, and leave afterwards. :)

All the updates are done over the air, some improvements are obvious and some subtle. No more trips to gas stations - we charge Model 3 at home (We do have solar panels installed, not from Tesla as a local company offered better deal), or at work occasionally. We charge the battery between 25% to 90% in order to extend the battery lifespan (8-year warranty), so we get about 180-200 miles between charging, not a problem at all for my wife who drives 10-15 miles round trip to work.

I drive to office once a week. It is 70 miles from home, but there are 4 Tesla Supercharging stations along the way, charging speed at 250-350 miles/hour. So I drive the 2016 Model S that has lifetime unlimited supercharging, plus I can use carpool lane! (To use the carpool lane, one does need to get stickers from DMV for $22 in California.) The car is so responsive and fun to drive. Because of energy regeneration system, one rarely uses brakes. Some owners reported no change of brake pads till 90K miles! Only thing that might need to be replaced more often are the tires. We do keep one gas car at home for emergency or airport use (2014 MB E350), driving it reminds us how primitive automobiles used to be. :):)

We had no issues with the Model 3 so far. The 2016 Model S had a warning for one of the 12 parking sensors. I used Tesla app in my phone to schedule an appointment. A service rep called beforehand to address my concerns. The service center in San Diego is very nice, everything went smoothly. While they were working on the sensor, I was provided with a complimentary loaner car (2018 Model S with 3000 miles).

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Previously owned a Lexus. Tesla needs to learn from them. Almost impossible to contact by phone. No response to multiple emails. Service failed to correct the problem. Complaints and request for call back ignored.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Worst experience from any purchase I did in my entire life. I ordered my vehicle Model 3 last week of Nov. 18, expecting to be delivered before 12/31/18, to take advantage of tax rebate. But very very bad communication, no responses to the emails by representative on timely manner, nobody picks up the phone, delivery schedule already postponed twice, even after confirming the delivery... I regret spending my money and time for this type of service... I don't know how to make Tesla to understand the Customer Service is the most important for people who were purchasing their vehicle without seeing and even without test-driving and Tesla already secured the money for the vehicle... By the time Tesla understand this, it may be late... A great concept but worst execution. I wish I had a better experience.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

With 240k miles I can say this is the most reliable car I have ever had. The only issues I had was to do with the door handles but Tesla fixed it for free. Drives as well today the same it drove the first day. Amazing that the car improves with time with software updates. I love it.

Tesla Motors Company Information