Buick

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

In November 2016 we decided to own our new car (Buick Encore). Purchasing a new car is not a decision that I made lightly. I entrusted my family life and safety in Buick's hands, only to discover that they did not have my family's best interest in mind. We got older ones before, however this was the one I liked the best. It is a nice car, but with problems. This car has 2000 miles now and is in the shop for 2 weeks already to be fixed. The problem is that the engine overheated on the way home from school. I had my daughter with me which was so scary and unsafe. I got the car in the shop and they said that the cooling oil and the oil are mixing together which should not happen. They said that this will be a easy fix and the car will be good to go again in 2 weeks.

2 weeks have passed and I get a phone call from the shop that said that they need more time because some of the parts did not come yet. He ordered couple of pages of parts and will take more time. I am concerned for my safety and my family safety that this car with a couple of pages of parts being replaced and the engine being taken down... This NEW car will not function as a new car ever again. I wanted a new car for safety and comfort which I lost in the moment that all this happened. My experience with Buick Encore is not even close to comfort and safety and I don't feel safe to even try to take it back home. What I wanted and still want is a new car.

Buick has vehicles of all different types for all different people, it has small compact cars, 2 door and 4 door, SUV and large passenger cars. You can have all different colors and wheel types. They come with all different types of upgrades including blind spot warning lights in the side mirrors, back up camera with a large screen, seat heaters, electric mirrors with miniature mirrors to help see further behind you, wheels, navigation with built in screen, Bluetooth connection to your cell phone, sunroofs, Onstar, built in wifi hotspots and Sirius satellite radio. Plenty of room for 5 plus passengers in basically every one of their vehicles. And plenty of room in the trunk and still more than enough room in the inside of the vehicles. No matter how many people are inside the car you are comfortable and feel like you're floating while driving. I'd definitely recommend this brand to people. Very awesome, and super pleased.

The cars come in so many different material types, big, small and different colors, it's just amazing. The different models in this brand of car come in different years which means that one car may have this one thing in it but a newer model may have something better than the other ones. The car brand is very nice and up to date, too. They have the feel of a luxury car with a price you can afford. The insides are very easy to keep up with and to keep the Car clean as well. This is a family car. It can hold up to five people which is perfect for the average family nowadays. It also has great trunk space for those big shopping trips that you take.

Buick had the LaCrosse, Lucerne, Regal. A pretty good variety to choose from but I went with the Lucerne cause I liked that model the most out of them all. It has leather seats which also come with the heated feature, it has steering wheel controls and 8 way adjustable seats and there is just too much to go through. There is no upgrade or personalization features except the memory seats but it really is a nice car. It can fit up to 4 passengers in my medium sized car and they don't have to worry about feeling crowded and it is really comfortable and all passengers enjoy it. I love the car a lot.

Buick LeSabre was a four door sedan with roomy seating both in the front as well as the rear passengers area. The trunk was a nice size to fit a wheelchair and walker in without any concerns. It had a body style that was both practical and pleasing to look at. The color was silver and came with air bags. It had a nice sound system with cassette and CD features. There was a cruise control, ABS breaking system and power windows and door locks. It was bought used and was a standard model, but it road quite smoothly on the roadways.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

This car brand is great. You can customized it to your needs. It matches who I am and I am very happy. It's a great family car. I am a mom of 4 and I drive around with my big family. It's spacious and everyone is comfortable with lots of legs space and shopping space. It's affordable, reliable and up to date. The tank is easy to fill and I felt safe with all the features such as air bags and road call assistant. I also feel good about my car's appearance. It has nice interior, good radio and gps system. I am very satisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a car.

The car has enough space and enough room. The passenger side is very comfortable, easy access to get in and out. No trouble with leg room and very relaxing. It rides smoothly and offers phone space and phone cord. The appearance is pretty, in a pretty beige color, and looks as if it was brand new and in good condition. No distinctive scratches or marks on the car. The color is shiny, and the inside has a very nice, good looking interior. The upgrades are nice since my stepfather did some of his own work and contributed to the car to see if anything needs to be done or worked on, which is a good thing.

Bought it used, still under warranty and had one problem fixed that way. After that Buick, freehold did service and that's where I give low rating. Every time you go in you get a litany of suggested repairs. Not bad if they were needed. Luckily I have a station nearby with a guy who does my repairs now at 1/10th the cost and never suggests unneeded work. The 06 Buick LaCrosse still runs fine and I am lucky that way but I owe it to oil changes every 2500 miles. Check engine light comes on a lot but it's due to loose gas cap. Mileage going downhill rapidly so with 84,000 mi. I figure it's just a matter of time. Will not go for major repairs $1000+. Bad experiences with dealer who treats service as a profit center. Last Buick for me.

Buick has multiple models providing a wide variety of performance. Great selection. Pricing and service is exceptional. Dealerships are professional and customer focused. Appearance stands out from similar automobiles. They are sleek and streamlined reflecting modern trends. They have multiple features to ensure comfort and style combined and have latest technological devices to make the driving experience classical. Great car: reliable and dependable.

Spacious and well planned interiors. They hold modern family numbers easily and comfortably. Great for comfortable long drive vacations and visits. Also fits friends and acquaintances comfortably and adds to the enrichment of the experience. Buick also offers the ability to personalize individual cars. Upgrades are available to each and every feature. Car feels as if it was designed by the owner. Only thing missing is the name of the owner on the car. Would purchase a new Buick every three years.

There are a variety of models such as the LaCrosse and another is a LeSabre but my car was a Skylark. It was a used car and my first car so I was happy to have it. It didn't have any dents or bangs in it, it ran good and the paint job on it was good, too. I only have one kid, so there was always room, a nice back seat and it was quite roomy. I think all Buicks have nice roomy cars and can hold as many as 6 people. But it was stolen so I really didn't get a chance to update it.

Buick has a great variety of vehicles. It was a wonderful color, kinda looked black but in the sunlight it was a deep purple. It had an on dash Gps that was placed very nicely, I didn't have to take my eyes off the road to look at it. It also had heated seats, for Michigan that is wonderful. My son is over six foot tall, and he did in the passenger side with comfort. The back seat was quite roomy as well. It had a hatchback making it easy to load and unload groceries. But I would love to buy the smaller Suv they have out now. It seems very stylish and so Good be excellent on gas mileage.

Buick has different interior size of engines, choice of fabric for seats, choice of tires and rim size. There are different ways to purchase and will also offer different warranty packages. They also offer different kinds of sound systems that can be upgraded. Can also upgrade the power of the engine and cylinder size. Will give you braking safety features and anti lock brakes. It has security glass and larger tires. It also has an aerodynamic body and has more room for legs and height room for larger people inside the cabin. It also has trunk space and child seating and plenty of room to move around a little. Can hold six people without sitting on each others lap.

I was in search of a good sized SUV and decided on the Buick Encore. Perfect size for what I wanted and needed. Good on gas and a comfortable ride. I live in a cold weather state and the option of heated seat and steering wheel made this choice simple for me. It offered ample leg room as well as comfortable seat belt fitting. Since this was my first time actually purchasing a car I went with various updates. I picked forward collision alert, Bose surround system, lane departure warning, rear vision camera, memory seat, and remote vehicle starter. I am single but I have more than enough room to fit my nieces, nephews, and younger cousins. It does not seem like it from the outside but the interior is very roomy which adds to a comfortable fit for all.

One of my first cars was a Buick so buying another I was confident with the brand. The style and comfort was above expectation. The engine and handling was on point. My only complaint was the blindspot. But the outside style was sleek, sporty and looked of luxury and classic lines with just enough of toughness. The wheels looked and we're an upgrade to your standard style too. The heated leather interior was on point but is hot in the summer and my pupper slide around on the seats. Wow the legroom in the back seat was amazing. I'm short so of course it worked for me but my 6'3" husband fit comfortably as well. Plenty of leg & head room.

They offer a wide variety of options for cars and SUV's and even on the same models the options the cars come with vary vastly! Many dealerships carry this brand in both new and used so you are able to choose where you want to buy your car while still having options. I own a 2010 Buick Regal that is gray with leather interior. It came with navigation and xm radio. It gets great gas mileage while still looking classy and modern. You are able to add custom rims and tint to make it your own as well as navigation and DVD capabilities. Heated seats are also an awesome customizable option. The back seat in this car is big making it easy to easily fit 3 people comfortable or even 3 car seats without issue. This is really great for a smaller car! You can fit 5 comfortably in the car. It also has a large trunk to make traveling an easy and enjoyable experience.

They make lots of other models, but nothing can hold a candle to the Roadmaster... I had to go to Lincoln to find one almost as good as the Roadmaster. The car was elegantly styled, with comfortable seats, power steering, power brakes, a headliner that was firmly anchored to the ceiling of the car, front and rear defoggers, and heated rear window plates that would quickly melt ice and snow. The 8 cylinder engine had more than enough power to tackle the steep mountain roads, even in the Tetons. Also, the audio system was superb and an upgrade would have been a waste of money. Although rated as a 6 passenger vehicle, the nice middle arm that folded down in front made it essentially a 5 passenger vehicle... but 6 guys of my build (6 ft. and 350 lbs) could easily fit.

Buick has SUVs and pretty large cars. The newer ones are really lovely. Mine is a 2003 and it's given me no trouble. I love the color of my Century- hunter green. I also like the design. Mine isn't very fancy but it's comfortable. The seats make it feel like I'm driving around a comfy couch. :) I like the leather interior too. It's big enough for me and my big dog and the trunk has space for everything! It's very roomy and there's a lot of space for everyone to move around. Leg room galore! I love it and would definitely buy another one.

There are many different varieties that Buick offers. The features that this brand brings is absolutely outstanding. The blind spot is a very good help to me. I could not believe how well the features are still working as if I had just bought the car from the dealership this day. This brand's passenger capacity is tremendous. I truly recommend it towards anyone who loves a nice comfortable, smooth car and for parents who have kids because it is very well with space. There is also enough space for fitting a lot of things in the car.

2017 Buick Regal looks kind of like a luxury car. There's two door and four door sedan. 2017 Buick Enclave is a SUV four door. 2017 Buick Cascada is a two door sedan drop top very luxury looking vehicle. My car is a sedan two door. Looks like jail bars in the front. Diamond shaped front lights indent in the hood. The paint job is a nice one. I've got a chrome finish that looks fantastic. It's very roomy enough room to fit five people.

Buick has been a trusted car company since 1904 with the Model N all the way to today with the Enclave. They are a brand I trust and always will. They have all the latest tech for any modern person from Bluetooth capabilities to on board navigation. It everything someone high tech would need and it runs smooth and gets you exactly where you want to go without problems. It seats my whole family of 6. My partner drives, I'm in the passenger seat, my parent in the back with the two kids. They all fit snuggly. Oh and uncle Gerald and aunt Millie fit in the trunk quite nicely if needed and they have no qualms about it.

Buick's variety is very good. They have a lot of models and colors you can choose from. Every time they make a new one they become more advanced. The appearance and the standard features of the cars are great. The inside of the car is very detailed and have an overall great appearance. It is equipped with a quality air bag. The passenger capacity is great. The leg room is amazing, my passengers never complain about little leg room. And the seats are really comfortable. However, I am only satisfied because they could have made it better but it's still good. I would like if I could personalize the inside of my car before I bought it or had a better variety of colors like rose gold because that's my favorite color. But overall I would definitely recommend.

There is a wide variety of cars manufactured by Buick to suit everybody's needs. Some for safety, some for technology and some for sporty. I owned a Buick Lasabre as my first car and that thing lasted me over 10 years plus what it lasted the person I got it from. Buicks are durable, long lasting cars. Also, the appearance is just beautiful. It's sleek and smooth yet tough. It's sexy like a woman yet strong like a man. They have upgraded their safety features and their technology features. You can pretty much make your own car now, haha. The capacity is whatever you want it to be. All you have to do is tell them what you want in a car and consider it done.

It offers several models. It has the Buick Lacrosse and the Buick Regal. The exteriors of both cars are roomy and comfortable. Both are an easy drive over many types of terrain. The Lacrosse comes with heated leather seats with lumbar adjustment, free 4G wifi, and exterior has clean and bold chrome. It has a V6 engine and includes OnStar technology. It also has voice-activated technology. It has air conditioning, power steering and Bose sound surround. It has remote keyless entry and vehicle starter system plus a moon roof. It has a seating capacity for 5 people with plenty of leg and head room. It comes with a lock system for rear view baby seats. It also have headrests for passengers.

There are many different kinds of Buicks. Personally I like the less compact and smaller kind, but there's something for everyone. Buick has continued to make many different and great models of cars. The variety is my favorite thing about them, honestly. The appearance is one of my favorite things, too. The look of the car is what first made me want it. It was the perfect color and the perfect size, my ideal car. It's a very roomy car. Big enough for my Great Dane and my very petite friend. I would recommend it to a friend or somebody car shopping. I think the options could be better when it comes to upgrading though. But I can't complain much because I've seen worse.

Buick offers every car you can think of. This is my first car and I love it. It has awesome qualities, it gets me to where I need to go. I can fill my car up with about 40 dollars and it lasts me through the week, and that's with going back and forth to work. I can be in the middle of nowhere and the radio picks up great. They have a Bluetooth option to connect your phone, so it's hands-free. The ac and heat does me wonders. It heats up and cools down in an instant. Also, the seats are easy to manage. Overall this car has the very best qualities.

Over the years, Buicks have changed in its performance and its technology. It makes everything easy to handle and I feel safer having this vehicle while my kids are in the car. Every car has its own unique style that can be suited for anyone. As each year passes by the better they get. It is a trusting brand that you can count on. I have never came across a better quality of car. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dependable car and looking to save in gas.

It is a very durable, reputable car. Not a car or brand that you would have to pay a bunch of money! With the value you would expect a distinct appearance and non standard features from this brand. But the various upgrade and personalization options offered by this company and brand are limited because it has a small about of availability.

Buick has basically only cars and CUVs, not a variety of either. But what they do have they are good at. However, they are missing several models of cars that seem comparable to others. Cadillac had the ultra luxury space, so it makes it unclear exactly what Buick is going for. We purchased the LaCrosse and we're very happy with the appeal overall. The color options were excellent and the curves were attractive. Overall the car had a modern, sleek, expensive look. Several personalization options were excellent, specifically some of the technology options. However, I feel that the Buick is lacking some of the more innovative safety features that other vehicles offer as options. While it doesn't have any huge passenger vehicles, it carries the popular and necessary options that carry between 5 and 8 people, which fits most families.

Buick has always had a shape with the way the car's body lines are and the interior is a lot of the same as well with them all and they all have the same steering. It's a older car but still my favorite and includes bluetooth radio and remote for the radio as well. It also includes sunroof and bigger engine a 455 big block. You can add a lot of things to the cars. They have a lot customizable features and can even change the sunroof style. 4 people is good enough. It's a family car. It can do anything you need to do with your average size family and has somewhat good gas mileage as well.

They are amazing cars, they look amazing and they ride great. We are very happy with our purchase. They have a great look inside and out, very beautiful paint colors. I love the features of them. They are very easy to personalize and make your own designs. They have a great capacity and they are very comfortable to drive in and to ride in. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

I purchased a Buick LaCrosse. The vehicle is very good on fuel and is extremely comfortable to drive and ride. The heating and air conditioning adjust the comfort in the car very quickly when left outside. The aerodynamics make the car look very sleek. Powered moonroof has a net to protect from pests when open. I have never seen that on any other vehicle. Then I adjusted the grill cover for online that was custom made. Very comfortable seating for 4 adults. On a few occasions I attempted 5, but there was limited leg room in the back.

Buick Company Profile