Buick

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

What a waste of cash paid out of pocket!!! LEMON LEMON LEMON!!! Future I will buy foreign! Just after purchase wheel bearing out - dealership replaced the part and new tires. Engine out before 60,000 miles-necessary towing from interstate. Trunk release had to be replaced... fixed with key chain. Transmission out before 80,000 miles- towing necessary broke down in parking garage. 3 windows would not work up or down- replaced. 4th window out- someone suggested replace door panel unit to operate windows which Buick knew was a problem rather than previously spent $400 per window.

AC problem - have constantly had to add Freon every season and now for second time since 2 months ago needs it again... LEMON!!! Bag of trouble! Now 104,000 miles from since I bought it and seals need to be replaced. I have to rent a car to drive any distance since afraid I will break down again! Not dependable at all!!! Women DO NOT BUY BUICK BECAUSE IT IS NOT RELIABLE!!! Contacted Buick 7 years ago but no response! Horrible experience and expensive to replace all these parts and towing!!! Attorney may contact me if you take it out of the winnings! Think still have original receipt... in SUV.

2017 Buick Enclave - 2nd Enclave we have owned. Has dangerous problems with blind spots. Almost "0" visibility on both sides. We had to add spot mirrors on side mirrors. The worst problem is with the Navigation system that Buick is aware of, but is not making any effort to correct. Nav sys will tell you to make a "U-turn" where there is no place to make a U-turn within 10 miles in the middle of the freeway. Used Nav Sys to get to an appointment, set it for our home address on the way home, told us to take a freeway going south instead of East--would have been in the middle of downtown Los Angeles had we followed the directions.

We have contacted Buick - about 3 weeks ago and requested that they buy the automobile back from us and let us get on with our lives. However, we have heard nothing from either GM or the dealer we bought the car from. WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER GM CAR AS LONG AS I LIVE! Will encourage everyone I know not to buy GM. It is unconscionable that they refuse to even talk with us!!! Dealers service person advised us that the Nav Sys is a problem with this model and there is no indication as to when or if they will have it resolved.

I will never purchase a General Motors vehicle again. Purchased this Buick 2013 LaCrosse Touring used with 25K miles. Has been in the shop 13 times since I purchased. GM will not replace or buy back the auto. All I have gotten from them is LIP Service. The car is a nice car, but the longevity of service is the pits. If you have ANY opportunity to purchase something other than a GM Car, you had better do it.

Why would a company install heated seats and not have a heated steering wheel. In winter, in Canada, a heated steering wheel would be preferable to heated seats. I would like to hear an explanation of why the arrangement is preferable.

I went from a Toyota to a Buick because I wanted to buy American. BIG MISTAKE. This Enclave Premium is going into the shop for the 2nd time in 800 miles The Toyota never went in for anything in 60000 miles

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

I purchased a Buick LaCrosse Flex Fuel vehicle and have been having issues with my fuel system since using E85 gas. I was told that I could use regular gas or E85 because it's Flex Fuel. I had my fuel pump replaced, had to have my fuel drained, lines cleaned and because of the E85 gas I used I'm still having issues. The dealership advised me not to use E85 again. GM has a bulletin out since Jan. 30, 2017 saying E85 is damaging these vehicles but REFUSED to help me when I filed a complaint. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM GM. They will not back up their product ESPECIALLY since this is a mistake on their part! I will be contacting legal help concerning this matter.

Buick commercials joke about the lines' new and sleek look but the appearance is no joke. My car is a showstopper and I love seeing it parked outside stores. It offers a wide variety of models, offering a good fit for any family looking for a bigger car or retirees looking for classy elegance. It has plenty of space for my bulky car seats and wider passengers! Good trunk space too. Car seat and groceries fit, a big win in this mom's book! Various upgrade and personalization options include sunroof and leather. You name it and you can get it in your new Buick. The extra touches show how Buick goes the extra mile for customers.

There are several different vehicle types and it made considering other options beneficial. I had never looked into crossovers before, and after looking at the model first hand, I was able to weigh the benefits. There were also many many upgrade and personalization options to choose from. I was able to customize the vehicle to my specific needs, and not have ones that were not ideal. The cars are sleek, modern, and stylish. They're also very ideal and comfortable. The designs weren't inconsiderate to my daily needs and uses. Having a child and expanding my family, the vehicles offered plenty of space for everyone to feel comfortable while we travel together.

I know that I bought the Buick LaCrosse but there are others such as the Enclave, Verano, Regal and Envision. I love the Encore and the convertible Cascada which is an awesome car but I'm sure its insurance will be really high. It has great handling that's both quiet and smooth. I love the color which is a beautiful chocolate brown and they have very sleek designs and styles, leather seating and are now more stylish instead of the older style bodies. I choose leather interior with heated seats, rear view camera, Sirius XM radio and as always, I absolutely had to have my OnStar. No exceptions!! The seats are extremely comfortable and spacious. Being that the ride is quiet, my passengers never have a complaint. Roomy, spacious and plenty of seating for me and the kids.

I liked my car and I recommend this style. It holds six people very comfortably. It has two door with nice car seats, seatbelt, nice stereo, compact, gas saver and great motor. Buick also has very modern cars in variety of colors. They are always coming out with new styles.

The Buick Skylark is like a sedan and sports car blend. Buick has been in business for many decades. I myself prefer the classic Buicks however the new styles are just as elegant. Buicks are conservatory priced and easily outclass more expensive car manufacturers. Buicks are classic sedans. The Skylark is a 2 door hard body sedan and is fast as a rocket on 4 wheels. For the passenger’s capacity, there are six seatbelts but you better hope everyone is very, very thin otherwise the driver will not have any elbow space to turn the steering wheel without breaking the ribs of whoever is unlucky enough to be riding in the front center seat. I would definitely recommend Buick to my children and grandchildren.

Buick is very reliable. I have been very happy with the cars I've owned, looking into buying a new vehicle very soon like a Volkswagen Jetta or any Sedan or a SUV. I love the Volkswagen Jetta appearance throughout the years. It's always been a very adorable car and its features have been getting better with the years. They offer a lot of features with the new vehicle. It does get pricey but honestly it's cheaper than most brand new vehicles out there and they are very reliable cars. They are very comfortable and spacious. They are differentially the type of luxury I'm looking for. Besides, a SUV would be more room for everyone in my house.

Buick comes pretty much standard with all that comes on ANY new car in this day and age. Electronic locks and windows, sleek, almost space time looking, nice four tires and rims, four-door sedan model with boot assist trunk for when your hands are full, looks incredible and we love it. There was plenty of room for 3 adults in back or 2 full-size car seats or boosters plus room in the middle for a third passenger.

I liked my Buick. They offer a vast variety of cars, I had a hard time choosing between a Buick LaCrosse and a Buick LeSabre. I ended up getting the LeSabre. My Buick LeSabre was red with red interior wood panelling on the dash with a wood steering wheel. It was an automatic and it drove smoothly. My Buick LeSabre had seating for six, three in the back seat and three in the front seat. There was bench seats in it and it sat each of my family members comfortably. I choose to upgrade the radio to a CD player, windows to power windows and locks to power locks upgraded to anti-lock brakes.

Buick does not have too many models, which might be a good thing, since you don't get confused. And the models cover most of what you really need. Since I bought it used, I don't have much options. But I guess there are a lot options there. Otherwise, third party updates are available to anyone. It was white and actually the biggest car I have ever driven. The interior is pretty roomy with three sets of safe belt in front seat, so I guess it can take three people. Never seen this in other cars. It is a sedan holding six people. This is the only car I have seen with such high capacity. Although maybe you need some pretty slim passengers.

Buick makes luxury sedans, suvs, and other vehicles. They are top of the line and I was very satisfied with my purchase. The car I own is an suv that has performed very well over the few years I have owned it. They offer automatic transmission, keyless entry, and push to start. I enjoyed their other features as well, such as power reclining seats and leather seats. You can purchase leather seating, and much more. I bought the 4G LTE Wifi which I use for business. It is very reliable and worth the extra money. They offer plenty of room and many ways to make extra space for added passengers. My sedan is very roomy and has no issues as far as space goes.

I really enjoyed all of the variety of cars that were available to me. Not only are there different companies of cars but Buick always seemed right. They have many kinds of cars that will fit any different lifestyle. I'm always amazed how many compliments I get on my Buick. It looks so snappy and elegant. I like all of the features like the sunroof and the seat warming because it makes me feel superior. It was really great that I was able to choose what I wanted from the car. I am planning on having a bigish family. I wanted to have enough room in my new car to be able to grow into. And I think that Buick's passenger capacity is just right for me.

From color to design, each one is a little bit different which made it hard to choose. But I finally did and I love my choice. Buick offers many options from window tint to wheels and rims. There is protective coat on the paint and special stuff to prevent stains inside. It is roomy, has good gas mileage, nice interior and I love the storage area. There is enough room for the whole family as well as baggage and stroller. It is able to fit 7 people total. It’s amazing because I have two kids and I am married so I can also take other kids with me if needed and have plenty of room without squishing people.

There's a lot of different models to choose from especially for a young person and first time car buyer and high school student even from a want ad purchase. It has good General Motors automobile with automatic transmission and a great look on the 1982 Buick century I purchased from an old woman in a neighboring town. Buick had some great options in the car including power steering windows and brakes solid am/fm stereo and cassette as well as safety features which could come in handy. It has bucket seats with room for three more passengers in the back. It has good leg room and seatbelts for everyone.

Buick is the best out there. It's luxurious, beautiful and has many colors to choose from. The seats, especially the Captain's chair is so comfortable I would have no problem sleeping in it. And I have kids so it must be dependable. I've owned 2 now and when I bought my last one I wanted the security package.

Buick Riviera has good gas mileage and service record low cost maintenance and the service we received from Buick was of high quality. We were able to comfortably fit six adults in the car with plenty of legroom and ability to move around if needed. The cloth seat covers were very comfortable. The car has a sharp image, quality paint job, with electric windows, cruise control, automatic headlight system, moon roof that leaked and a quality seal. Also, it has a state of the art full stereo system with cd, am/fm and cassette tape option, intermittent wipers, full antilock brake system, and a heated seat option good for cold days. I would highly recommend Buick for a quality vehicle.

They have an awesome selection of vehicles to meet everyone needs and wants! My favorite is the Buick Regal because it has great gas mileage and it is a great vehicle. It also has comfortable seating and lots of room for any passenger driver. It has an awesome exterior model and shine and the interior is a great leather with a great dash and awesome steering wheel. There is also the Buick Englave, it is not really personalization type of car but it has suited my needs and wants for a car. I am completely satisfied.

Buick has a variety of cars, including smaller models and some newer SUV style models. The brand has been releasing more upscale looking cars in the last few years. The cars I have shopped for seem to have some nice upscale features such as high quality speakers, leather seats, rear view cameras (some) and the seats are pretty easy to adjust. There are some extra sound, screen, and radio features that seemed interesting. Buick seems to have average space for passengers. The driver and passenger seats feel a bit roomier, but the back seats on the model I bought are a bit smaller. Still comfortable though.

This brand has so many different models to choose from, and so many luxurious styles for its wide variety of consumers. Buick is a brand that is loved the whole way around. This brand has a very distinct cloud of features that make the Buick stand out. It also has front facing features that make it look sad as you walk away from driving. It's so cool. Buick comes with a lot of space for any situation, whether it's family, friends or just ring in general. Making upgrades or even receiving them from this brand makes having a Buick well worth it in the end. This is why I believe a lot of consumers choose Buick.

There are several models of Buick including models from luxurious to very economical and from small to large. The distinct look of the buick vehicles can be identified by an emblem containing four objects and four or five openings on both sides of the hood which covers the engine compartment. There are also a lot of upgrade and personalization options available including types of engines and body styles and safety features. Many of the features that come standard are tire pressure checks, compass indicators and radios. In my Buick Lucerne it is difficult to get three passengers in the front seat because of the console between the driver seat and the passenger seat, but there is ample room for 3 people in the back seat and there is a very large luggage compartment.

Just love how so many different modules, colors, interior and options from young to older generation. The appearance is very classy for the young and hip to the soccer mom style and keeps up with the technology changing so fast. I was given options on how I wanted the interior of my car to be, the texture of the seats to the colors of the rugs. It’s spacious and has plenty of room for my growing family and the dogs. My son’s Caraway fit perfectly, has leg room and lots of room in the back seat.

Buick brand cars are fairly standard looking with some full size cars and some small compact cars such as Gran Sport, Buick Century, Buick LeSabre. Their full size cars are size of the biggest cars of all brands. I recommend the passenger options for the Buick brand. They have a lot of large, spacious cars and even their sport models and small compact models are very spacious with front and back seats.

Buick has a lot of different colors, sizes and engine performance. The appearance is important because you have to enjoy what you’re driving. This vehicle has a very attractive look that people compliment all the time as well as features that accommodates my driving experience. Having the ability to upgrade certain features and parts helps me to customize my vehicle so it really gives me a great peace of mind that I made the right choice and I know it fits my personality. You have the ability to test drive different types of vehicles to make sure you find the right fit and feel. Knowing that you can give friends and family a fun ride or go on trips and knowing there is enough room for everyone to fit is a luxury and a great thing that this vehicle has and much more.

I really enjoy my car. It is really wonderful, works well, and gets everything done. It was quite easy to pick out. Buick is wonderful because they care about their customers and will help you find the car that meets all of your needs. I have a radio, television, and air bags in the front and back seats of my car. These came with a family plan that was no extra charge, just for safety. I found this to be really awesome and convenient since I have children and am generally transporting kids from school and such so it helps.

Also, I got an upgraded sunroof for the summertime and it works amazing! It opens automatically with a small button that I have in the drivers seat so I don't have to fiddle with the roof while I am driving when I am in need of fresh air. And I love that this car has so much room and space for my family, kids, and even friends of friends of friends! Everyone can fit and we can carpool.

Buick is the only vehicle we trust. I like my Buick Century custom. It's a great family vehicle and very perfect for my family. It has big trunk space great for a stroller or wheelchair. It's very spacious. It has a lot of foot space and arm space. The kids have a decent amount of arm space so you don't have to worry about them hitting each other. It also has child locks on both back doors and it rides smooth. Buick has amazing looks to it with its pearly white paint. It's a comfy ride and my kids love it and so does my husband. The car was given to us for a baby shower gift and we love it. Buick can do anything to this vehicle. They can personalize anything you want from paint jobs to new speakers and radio. From rims, tires, steering wheels and led lights to basically anything. If you ask they will do it.

Buick Company Profile