Buick

Buick Reviews

Find a Best Car Brands partner
2.5(448)

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Buick

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

• 4%
  • 0%
  • 52%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

Reviewed May 10, 2024

I only want to say I loved my Buick Encore. My husband was in a accident and thankful he walked out of car. We were impressed how well the front end after hitting a boulder at 45miles per hr withstood the impact. When the car hit the rock it literally sounded like an explosion. Thank you buick

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaff

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2024

Upon purchasing a 2022 Buick Envision from Palem Buick in Kenosha WI, I was railroaded with extended warranties and other items I verbalized I did not want to purchase but the Mafia type personnel refused to provide me with a contract without them. I got the car then cancelled them myself because the dealership staff refused.

My spouse just purchased a Buick Envision from Ziegler Buick and the finance manager was told we did not want to purchase additional warranties and so on. He became hostile and stated the state of Illinois mandated him to offer those items to us. I spoke up and mandates we would not buy them and he stated "you can just leave the office, you're not the customer anyway." We were present as a married couple. To date, GM nor Buick administrative staff have taken appropriate action on our behalf regarding the verbal abuse and lies about the financing options.

You must ask yourself why a company chooses to allow its employees to treat customers badly that literally feeds them. The answer is that they are so self secure in the fact that we basically have no legal protection from them that they just really do not care. We are an older couple and have been loyal customers to GM for many years but that is now finished and I am asking anyone that reads this to please not buy a GM product. They just do not deserve to be allowed to remain in business.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2023

I purchased my vehicle new on Monday 11/27/23, the check engine light came on the vehicle slowed to about 55 mph. The dealer had to send someone to pick it up and give me a loaner. I am waiting on repairs.

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

I have a 2019 Buick Encore. I have been waiting 4 weeks for parts! I had to resign from my employment! I live in a rural area. I called GM and even spoke to an 'alleged' executive division. I Do NOT BUY!!!!

Staff

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2023

I recently purchased a 2024 Buick Envista Sport Touring. 10 min. after leaving the dealership I was hit by a oncoming driver in the driver’s side front-end. The car went airborne and flipped and rolled over. I am here to talk about it, which is due in part to Divine intervention and the phenomenal safety feature of the new Envista. I can’t say enough about the safety performance of the vehicle and the fantastic partnership with OnStar. Thank you Buick and OnStar for saving my life!!! As soon as I get the insurance settlement I will be buying another Envista.

Reviewed March 21, 2023

I purchased a 2020 Buick Enclave red quartz tint in color. Performance and mechanically wise I am very satisfied but the paint on the vehicle has a problem. The past two and a half year I've been noticing small paint chips all over the vehicle about 30 or so on the front hood alone. At first I chalked it up to stones doing the damage but it's impossible that could be the problem, I drive the car all the time on well paved roads. Interesting checking this website today I see someone else has posted a review with the exact same experience. I just started this complaint today writing to general motors. I don't know how this will turn out.

Coverage

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2022

I own a 2017 Buick Enclave. Bought it used and in great condition. I currently have been experiencing weather strips that are peeling on both passenger side doors and they are not covered any longer under warranty. These little weather strips are approx 500 a piece to repair. I am not satisfied that this would peel in only 5 years and therefore leave opportunity for water to leak into my vehicle. I believe this should be a recall situation or at the very least a repair locally.

Price

Reviewed April 20, 2022

2020 Buick Enclave. The SUV itself has been great. The paint is awful…. From day 1 the paint has chipped. And it’s in areas that it shouldn’t be chipping. There’s lots of people out there having the same problems with the red quartz color. But the dealerships are either not reporting it or GM doesn’t care. My car looks like I live on a gravel road. The chips are down to the metal, so I’m going to have rust happen. It’s a shame for what these vehicles cost that the paint doesn’t last. My last vehicle drove the same route to work and never had these chips.

Staff

Reviewed Nov. 19, 2021

I am driving a 1992 Buick that is undoubtedly one of the finest cars ever made in America. My older brother, an engineer, worked for GM for many years. He's the source of some of my information, the fact that with proper preventive maintenance, this vehicle is as powerful today as it was when it was produced.

Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

This is a very smooth ride with little to no outside noise. I love the stereo with Boise speakers. The double moon roof is awesome. The heated and cooled seats with the heated steering wheel were what really sold me on it. It comes with plenty of leg room for my grandsons that are all tall basketball and football players. I have the Enclave with a 3rd row seat. It gets good gas mileage.

Buick Company Information