Buick

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Buick has been a trusted car company since 1904 with the Model N all the way to today with the Enclave. They are a brand I trust and always will. They have all the latest tech for any modern person from Bluetooth capabilities to on board navigation. It everything someone high tech would need and it runs smooth and gets you exactly where you want to go without problems. It seats my whole family of 6. My partner drives, I'm in the passenger seat, my parent in the back with the two kids. They all fit snuggly. Oh and uncle Gerald and aunt Millie fit in the trunk quite nicely if needed and they have no qualms about it.

I purchased a 2011 Buick Lacrosse in 2012, brand new in 2013. It began having electrical issues and as of this date has gone through 5 batteries. There have been numerous issues with computer sensors, air conditioning and overheating engine power. This vehicle has left my wife stranded on 2 occasions and on others it had to be towed to the dealership for repairs. I made Buick corp office aware of this ongoing issues back in 2013 and as of this date they advise that there is nothing they can do. Prior to the warranty expiring it experienced 1 cylinder failure and now after said warranty it's experienced another cylinder failure. It only has 40k miles. This s the worst vehicle I've ever owned. I will never purchase another GM product again. They do not stand behind their products. Buyer beware.

This car offers steering wheel volume control, electronic adjustable mirrors, leather seats, and plenty of leg room. I would recommend this LE Buick LE Sabre to family and friends. It's a good value for the money! It's a pretty casual looking car. It's beige, and isn't very flashy at all. It is roomy, and it would make a great family car. Overall, it's an attractive looking ride! It can be upgraded and personalized, but really not all that much. It's pretty much what you see is what you get! It is a very spacious family car. Its leg/set room is its number one feature. It is great for people who are tall! Everyone is my family has long legs, so it's a great fit!

Who makes Vehicles between cars and two full size SUVs. Buick seemed to contain a sleek, stylish yet realistic look. They stay up on Trends and tend to know what the consumer is looking for. They always try to provide the best looking and the most up-to-date features that come with their vehicles. And the quality is amazing. Also, I am satisfied that my vehicle is all the features that it does have to offer. Vehicle that I bought is very roomy, and has enough room for at least up to six passengers. It's a perfect family vehicle if that's what you were looking for.

Buick has a very large variety of models from cars to suvs. A great addition would be trucks!!! However Buick offers great vehicles at an affordable price. I have yet to see a vehicle made by Buick that was not modeled to please the eye. While I'm not fond of the Riviera many people seem to love them. Buick makes very roomy vehicles. In the Century that I had 6 people could ride comfortably while 5 could ride luxuriously. The cars are very roomy and the dubs are even roomier. Buick offers many upgrade and customization packages. I had many upgrades on my second Buick and the upgrades didn't impact the price that much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

I'm using Buick Enclave. Mine has 7 seats. 2 from front row with a captain seat at the 2nd row and 3 seats at the third row. Leg room is really ample and some rooms for everyone. It really runs smoothly even during snow and rainy season. The sound of the engine is very silent. You can't even distinguish if it's on or not. It is innovative and the cushion are really great. Sound system is really a cutting edge and the power is really amazing. Finally chargers are in place in each rows. You need to upgrade to leather seats to experience the comfort of being a king, though. Hot and cold seat is a must especially if you have extreme temperature in your area.

Buick offers a wide variety of sedans and suv like vehicles. They are all very luxurious and they ride very smooth. My Regal has a turbocharger that keeps the engine rpm really low. I love that my car can climb my hill ridden terrain and still get phenomenal gas mileage. The car has a wonderful sound system and Bluetooth connectivity, too. Also, the car is extremely roomy. I can fit four adults rather comfortably in back seat of the car and I love the dual climate control up front because my wife is always cold and I can't stand having the heat blow on my face. They are a very high quality vehicle manufacturer. I would recommend them to anyone.

There are so many models to choose from. Whether you have a family, are a couple or single, you are sure to find one that fits your lifestyle. My Buick Regal has four door with keyless entry, power windows, super great air conditioning and heat. Extremely quiet ride. The factory radio even sounded wonderful and I upgraded it which was excellent. I also had special rims and chrome put on the car. I also was able to custom order the color of upholstery I wanted. You had choices of that as well. Leather or cloth. And had I wanted, I could have had the console different. I also added Bluetooth so I could talk hands free. My Regal was very spacious. I sat the oldest upfront and had a car seat and my 2 daughters in the back. They were able to sit comfortably, with plenty of room, which is very important to keep fights from occurring.

This car has a very distinct style. It has a sleek design, more air resistant and aerodynamic. The vehicle has custom rims and wheels. Has a navigation built into it. It has factory tint on all the window. The rearview mirror is also tinted so in the night time you do not get the glare from other vehicles. This vehicle is very roomy. There is a lot of leg room in the front and the rear fits two adults and one child giving plenty of leg room even in the back. Best vehicle I ever bought.

Lesabre, lacrosse, enclave mine has a V8 which makes it very cheap on gas. Mine's a 1995. If you can afford to get a newer one that'd be my advice, so maybe you won't have the trouble that I've experienced. Their motors are usually good but their transmissions aren't that great. Matter of fact I have to shift mine manually & it can be aggravating & also very dangerous, a good way to get hit in the rear. So if you can buy a newer one. Mine's old, been left sitting out in the weather & the clear coat is very wore, the paint is faded & it's maroon with a red door, due to someone other than me having a accident.

It's all electric, power seats & power windows. My advise would be to get the manual windows not power because 2 of mine are stuck up, but at least their up. When it runs it's good, it just tears up a whole lot & it's got plastic parts that can't take the heat, so there's another problem. It's roomy with plenty of passenger capacity & plenty of leg room, not like some of the smaller cars. You can actually stretch your legs out.

They mostly have big cars. I like big cars but a few smaller vehicles would be really good to choose from. Other than that I like the car. I really do like the overall big professional look. It looks nice and I feel it runs well too, includes a ton of features as well. High passenger capacity and good storage for groceries, and I think it's really good for traveling far and I'm really satisfied. It's awesome that I can hold so much.

There are several different models like hybrid and electric as well as gas. It has different colors and different styles that fit a range of personalities. The Buick is white with a nice silver trim with voice automated features, it is digital and it has mobile apps with wifi capabilities and power steering and it's reasonable prices. You have the ability to customize your interior as well as the technology included you can add music apps navigation apps restaurant and even adding voice recognition. It has a lot of extra room for extra people to squeeze in and has the ability to pull cargo also a very roomy trunk space with folding seats.

The Buick has cruise control, air conditioner, power windows. It's good on gas mileage, has airbags, all wheel drive, manual trunk, GPS, and leather seats. It's a very beautiful designed vehicle. It has great bumper to Bumper warranty, and good prices. It's a good performance vehicle, and has lot power, lot of color design on the vehicle, and comes with extra seats. There are vents in back for Ac and heat. This vehicle upgrade is wonderful and the technology they did to this vehicle is awesome. It's a wonderful personalized vehicle for customers looking for in a vehicle. There are more rooming vehicles on the market. The extra seat in the back helps out a great deal. You can the back seats down, tuck them out also. You got to look at this vehicle.

I love that they offer a wide variety of models to choose from as well as seating options for someone with a family that can seat 6 or a single person who isn't concerned with seating. They are equipped with current technology. From satellite radio, seat warmers, back up camera. You have many options, from basic to fully loaded with all the gadgets. The vehicles are reliable for the price. Stylish but not overly flashy. The interior is sleek, very sturdy and quality made. Then vehicles are very comfortable to drive during long distance travel. The seating is spacious and doesn't feel cramped in the back seat.

Buick Lesabre, Buick SUV, Buick LaCrosse are all mid to full-sized luxury vehicles. V6 engine and considered an old lady car, but still a luxury vehicle with power everything. Priced high, but long lasting and very reliable. I bought my Buick used. Smooth ride, very comfortable, rides like a Cadillac, and has roomy interior which seats about 5 people tops.

My car is a small sedan 4 wheel drive with black paint and 35 miles per hours. It comes with little safety features. It is automatic with 35 miles per gallon which is hard to come by. It is part of the 100 series in 2014 but is better than most 2016 models.

There are many different models to suit your personal needs. Everything from a classic everyday car to a more adventurous model. The prices and offers are fantastic and you always know you're getting a great quality vehicle. These cars are always sleek and modern. They look fantastic whether it's just an everyday driver or a weekend cruiser. There are many different options that come preloaded. There are also many different aftermarket options you can add on to give it your own personal touch. The interior of my car is very spacious. There are enough seats to hold 5 people, with plenty of room leftover to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.

My car is a nice SUV and it has Bluetooth blind spot and aux cord and back up cam. It's good on gas and roomy, comes with a sunroof and the staff knew exactly what I was looking for. The Color is nice and has chrome on the side mirror, the tag plate and dashboard. I had upgrades but strip seats in. I also asked them to put a cover in the trunk so I don't sharched and chrome on the wheels and tint on the windows. It is really nice to ride around in. I have a big family and we go on road trips and everyone is just fine in the car and there is a lot of head room and leg room and a lot of trunk space.

I was very happy with my purchase of my Buick. It has a variety features that were pleasing to me. Great mileage, interior, tires and great on gas. The Buick was a blue color, four door car, great rims, black interior leather with great stereo and speaker system, not loud, or clanky, no rust. Overall a great lasting car. Its upgrade included the very best of technology, everything is computerized and functions at its best at all given times. At least six passengers can ride in my vehicle. We all fit nice and comfortable and have enough seat room and seat belts for every passenger.

This car don't have a lot of the update in them. It has no backup image and is not good on gas. Hard to find parts for the car, too, but the car drive smoothly and is easygoing, too. And it's good for the space inside the car. You can set 4-5 people in the back and it's got very Nice seats, heats very quickly, cool off very fast. There's lots for room in the trunk, too, so it's great for travel, and it is nice looking on the outside. It's very good quality.

My first car was a brand new 1989 edition and I like it. It was durable and I had it for 5 years before I got my next car. It had outstanding mileage and it was safe to drive. I had the complete package. The color was blue and it had sunroof top electronic Windows, AC, and alarm system. It makes me feel great. The car had a lot of room for 5 people to capacity. It was my family car. Thank you. Remember what you pay for is what you get.

I purchased an earlier model Buick as I was looking for a good deal and I don't drive much, so with those older models there isn't much variation in style. The newer models on the floor looked updated with more variety. For a used car the Lucerne has a lot of great features; leather heated seats, rain sense wipers, smart seats. Great options and features for the price paid. My car is very roomy and spacious. 5 people total including driver with lots of leg room. Large trunk space for storage. Very comfortable car for short and long trips.

There were so much variety to pick from it took me a little to go through. Love the selection of vehicles. The appearance is just awesome and very sporty looking. There are so many upgrade features and you have so many options to personal features. Love every feature offering. The passenger capacity is very spacious with lots of leg room, plenty of armrest, and no feeling cooped up in a vehicle to where it is uncomfortable. It's comfortable all around. It's just an awesome company all around and I'd recommend to anyone.

Buick offers a wide variety of vehicles including sports utility and full size sedan with a wide variety of safety and convenient features. Comes with the latest GPS technology and features to make safety a top priority. The appearance of these vehicles is top of the line and comes in a wide variety of sizes and colors depending on vehicle type. The sedans comes in 3 different styles and the SUVs come in 4 different types. The SUV types can carry several passengers usually up to six. The full size sedan can usually sit up to five and mid size can seat about four at a time. There are many upgrade features available for all different types of vehicles. There are different personalization options you can add to your vehicle to make it unique among others.

The appearance of the Buick looks like a luxury car but some models are very affordable. The standard features meet my needs, but there are many upgrade and personalization options. There is dual climate control, leather seats, different audio options and gps and there is also a Sirius radio option. Buick has always been a brand with ample passenger capacity. That is one of the features I most love about the Buick. Sometimes we go out with friends and there is never a problem with room.

Buick offers a lot of models which I will totally recommend to family and friends. It's totally useful, effective and a brand that I simply love. I wish that I tried it out sooner. My car has a fine appearance and it has wonderful features that I like which I prefer over the other features of some models. The car capacity's all right even though it doesn't hold a lot, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being satisfying) I would rate the capacity 8 out of 10. I love the upgrade and the options they offer. It's easier and safer to use with every upgrade it keeps getting. Making more people switch over, this is one thing I love about it.

I have a 2008 Buick Enclave. Has run well for the years I have had it. The engine failed a week ago. 149KM $9K in repairs and GM will do nothing about this. Don't buy any GM product. A joke to say the least.

Bought a 2016 Buick Verano for my son. Monday morning he was coming home going 65 miles per hour. The car stalled or completely turned off. He managed to get to the emergency lane. Today is January 4, 2017. This car was purchased on November 29, 2016. His first payment isn't due till January 13. He called the dealership. They wanted him to bring it in the next day. I talked to the salesman. They got him a loaner car for Monday. They called me today and said there were no codes and they took it out to drive and everything is OK. Well it's not OK for me. They have no idea what's wrong. The GM rep at the dealer told me the same thing I've seen on other sites. No codes no problem it drives OK. Finally this car had 29 miles on it when bought it. Now has just under 300 and the first payment hasn't been made yet. My son is worried about driving the car. I hope this isn't a lemon.

I had this vehicle 3 weeks only 27 miles on it when purchased. At time of problem there was 1000 miles on car. Pulling onto Highway at highway speed vehicle began to shudder and lose power. Pull off Highway shut down engine waited 10 minutes. Try to start engine it would not start. At time of problem check engine get mechanical service and traction stabilizing lights were on. I am writing this review because I have read so far 6 similar complaints. Car is now at dealer and I am waiting to hear what they say.

We have a 2007 Buick with 25,000 miles on it and the GM engineers cannot figure out what is wrong. First we took the car to Richard Kay Superstore in Anderson, SC. They had it for 3 weeks, told me they called the GM engineers but never documented it. Gave us the car back, said it was fixed but the engine light came on within one hour driving the car home. Called the dealer back, they offered no solution, left us very disappointed. We decided to try the local Chevrolet dealer, Sonic Chevrolet in Walhalla, SC. They had the car for two months, replaced a number of sensors. Contacted the GM engineers, started a issue ticket with them. Sonic Chevrolet took the time with us and said if the light comes on again there are only two things left, one that will cost $700.00 and the other that costs $1,000.00. They said the engineers told them they have never seen this happen before.

Well after two days the light is back on. Since we have already spent $1,000 on parts and another $650 on new tires. I should say we originally purchased the car new and always had it serviced by GM dealers and mechanics on a regular basis. We will be bringing the car back to Sonic Chevrolet in Walhalla SC. With this issue, one needs to ask, why would anyone want to buy a GM vehicle when the computer or engineers cannot find out why the engine light is on? Seems to me that if there was no computer you wouldn't need all of the sensors and there wouldn't be a issue with a engine light, and I wouldn't have had the car tied up for three months or had to spend the money on top of the regular service we had done.

Buick Company Profile