Find a Car Dealerships partner

3. Car Dealerships

3.5/5 (38 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: April 2, 2021

Since becoming a cs with this company...I have had nothing but grief. I have had to have my vehicle towed 2x, since January at which this company does not reimburse. So out of pocket cost to me of 500.00 plus cost of repairs, bc the warranty you get covers absolutely NOTHING! Oh and don't fall on hard times, and need an extension...They do not do those according to CNAC rep, even though I had it done 1 before...But ok. If you want a lemon car, ** customer service and to be with a company who gives 2 cents about their vehicles or their customers. This is def. the place for you. Nothing negative just yet to say about the technicians who worked on the same issue twice...I had a gut feeling that this purchase decision was going to be a mistake...Turns out it has become my worst nightmare. I knew before signing up about the piss poor rep this company had but I was assured things were different. Lies!!!!

Original review: March 24, 2021

I purchased a car 3 months ago a 2012 Nissan Versa. I have called and explained that the car needs to go in again. The check engine light is on and it sounds like it’s literally going to fall apart as I am driving it. I brought it to them for them to fix within the first month as you can see it wasn’t fixed. That is my only means to get go and from work and I’ve communicated this to them multiple times. I get the same answer bring it in and drop it off. So in the meantime while they are fixing it I just don’t go to work? I can’t afford a car payment and to pay for a rental or Uber too. These people don’t care but sure care when my payment is due. I told the guy in service. He said, "What do you expect? It’s 12 years old?!" I said I purchased it 3 months ago. I would expect it to run what the?!

Original review: March 22, 2021

It's a great experience. Everyone was so helpful and professional. We love this place. They got us in a vehicle when we needed it the most. These three are miracle workers! I highly recommend the Bedford Byrider to first and 50th time buyers. You will not regret It!

Original review: March 17, 2021

Very kind associates. Got me exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend friends do and family. I love my new purchase. I like all the features that came with it. The warranty and the theft protection, and that they made sure everything was fine with my vehicle. Very happy with J.D. BYRIDER.

Original review: March 15, 2021

I have a great experience. Thank you Jeff!!! Very helpful. Highly recommended. He helped me get in the vehicle I love & I am thankful. Great people, friendly & ready to get you in a vehicle of your choice. Thank god for JD Byrider.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Rebecca and Ollie were amazing help and at their jobs. I love the experience here and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to purchase a nice affordable car!!! At first I kept getting turned away at every chance I tried to apply and get approved so this absolutely made my day.

Original review: March 12, 2021

In a pinch due to covid. Unlike most places they actually did help even went as far as checking out of state but unfortunately the car I found was sold. Still worked with me and out of all the Byriders I had been to they actually helped and were nice. I normally never leave reviews but I can say I'm glad they're giving me a shot so I can get back to being on top.

Original review: March 11, 2021

Jacob ** helped guide me through everything I needed and was so kind. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone in the area. Great place with great staff members. I will refer this to everyone and thank you Jacob for all the help.

Original review: March 6, 2021

When I went there. They were very pleasant and very helpful. I would go there again in the future. They answered all of my questions and took their time in getting me in my car. They did all they can to get me home in my car. Thank you again for all you did.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Very dishonest, way too expensive, and the warranty is not at all what they make it out to be. I have been lied to numerous times by the sales department and the service department. I'd rather bike to work than buy another vehicle from them. I guarantee I'll never recommend Byrider to anyone.

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
Carmel