Find a Car Dealerships partner

3. Car Dealerships

3.3/5 (37 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About J.D. Byrider

Been turned down before? J.D. Byrider could help you get into a great used car with affordable payments today. The approval process is easy at J.D. Byrider. We look at your current financial situation--not just your past mistakes. If you're approved, we'll set up affordable payments with a personalized schedule to try to fit your needs. J.D. Byrider's cars all go through an extensive 92 point inspection. Then, they're computer tested, serviced and reconditioned. All our cars have verified clean titles for your peace of mind. Our convenient, on-site service centers can save you time and money, too.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

J.D. Byrider Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Byrider?

Original review: June 9, 2021

Allen took care of me fast and efficient courteous. Their staff is the greatest. You're the best. Thanks Byrider Bedford and Broadway. I recommend you stop there if you need your car fixed or to buy a car check out the selection.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I brought a 2007 Camry from them with less than 110,000 miles on it. Brakes started squeaking the next day I received it from them, then 2 weeks later the alternator went out on the car, instead of taking it to them because I needed the car to get back and forth to work my husband fixed both, then 2 weeks after that the transmission went on it and now it's currently at the shop for almost 10 days. In the meantime I get no communication from them unless I call them and then I get we ordered the transmission. It was suppose to come in on Monday, then it's, "It'll will be here on Wednesday. So your car will be ready on Thursday evening or Friday afternoon for sure." I call thursday afternoon and manager seems clueless as to what's happening with the transmission. I'm spending all this money on Lyft's to get back and forth to work and they don't care, they also still keep taking your car note from you. This is the worst place I have ever went.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Do not go here if you value your life and the lives of your family!!! My car has had nothing but issues day 1 I have had to spend hundreds on rentals and repairs and they just ignore repeated attempts to contact management. Their service manager is either incompetent, lazy or deliberately not fixing issues so I'll have to return and pay more for repairs that should have been done already when I continue to question it.

And now my engine is shaking motor mounts are visibly gone and they are refusing to look at it to order the parts. Instead they want to wait a week and then hold the car all weekend which will again cost us money to rent a car. I have filed complaints and yet they still refuse to return calls. If my family dies then they'll listen. Their staff is horrific and do not care about their clients at all. They lied and their warranty is trash. It was the only reason we went through them because they swore their cars were covered and safe. And now they want to bleed us dry and risk our lives over their own pure laziness.

Original review: April 12, 2021

Very pushy sales people, not friendly, do not listen to detail of my wants and needs. Not satisfied with service at all. Try to steer you into something beyond stated budget. Commission seems more important than customer service.

Original review: April 7, 2021

If I could give zero stars I would. My vehicle engine blew on 3/9/2021, it was towed to the Dayton location and I was advised it would take 4 weeks to fix so I called this location and talked to the service manager Doug who advised me he could have my vehicle fixed in 4 days. Long story short Doug quit, nobody knew anything about my car and I just got it back today 4/6/2021 and paid over $1300 for a rental car on top of still making my car payment. I’m waiting to see if they are going to give me any reimbursement. This whole experience was TERRIBLE!!

Original review: April 2, 2021

Since becoming a cs with this company...I have had nothing but grief. I have had to have my vehicle towed 2x, since January at which this company does not reimburse. So out of pocket cost to me of 500.00 plus cost of repairs, bc the warranty you get covers absolutely NOTHING! Oh and don't fall on hard times, and need an extension...They do not do those according to CNAC rep, even though I had it done 1 before...But ok. If you want a lemon car, ** customer service and to be with a company who gives 2 cents about their vehicles or their customers. This is def. the place for you. Nothing negative just yet to say about the technicians who worked on the same issue twice...I had a gut feeling that this purchase decision was going to be a mistake...Turns out it has become my worst nightmare. I knew before signing up about the piss poor rep this company had but I was assured things were different. Lies!!!!

Original review: March 24, 2021

I purchased a car 3 months ago a 2012 Nissan Versa. I have called and explained that the car needs to go in again. The check engine light is on and it sounds like it’s literally going to fall apart as I am driving it. I brought it to them for them to fix within the first month as you can see it wasn’t fixed. That is my only means to get go and from work and I’ve communicated this to them multiple times. I get the same answer bring it in and drop it off. So in the meantime while they are fixing it I just don’t go to work? I can’t afford a car payment and to pay for a rental or Uber too. These people don’t care but sure care when my payment is due. I told the guy in service. He said, "What do you expect? It’s 12 years old?!" I said I purchased it 3 months ago. I would expect it to run what the?!

Original review: March 22, 2021

It's a great experience. Everyone was so helpful and professional. We love this place. They got us in a vehicle when we needed it the most. These three are miracle workers! I highly recommend the Bedford Byrider to first and 50th time buyers. You will not regret It!

Original review: March 17, 2021

Very kind associates. Got me exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend friends do and family. I love my new purchase. I like all the features that came with it. The warranty and the theft protection, and that they made sure everything was fine with my vehicle. Very happy with J.D. BYRIDER.

Original review: March 15, 2021

I have a great experience. Thank you Jeff!!! Very helpful. Highly recommended. He helped me get in the vehicle I love & I am thankful. Great people, friendly & ready to get you in a vehicle of your choice. Thank god for JD Byrider.

J.D. Byrider Company Information

J.D. Byrider
12802 Hamilton Crossing Blvd.
Carmel