4.54/5
  • 1 star
Based on 226 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Off Lease Only is able to offer you the largest, most incredible selection of cars. We sell every make and every model thousands less than retail. Let us know if there is a specific model you are looking for. We can get you almost anything. Some customers say we are like having a family member in the automotive business.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 9, 2017

2268 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I purchased a 2016 Ford Escape that I located on eBay offered by Off Lease. I contacted the 800 # and was connected to "Jay" a salesman who was to be my contact as it was an "out of state" purchase. I sent a cashier's check for the correct amount to the address provided by Jay. So far, so good. Contacted a trucking co. to pick up and return to NJ. Now the fun starts. No one, and I mean no one returns phone calls other than my salesperson Jay. He went in on his day off to make sure the vehicle was picked up by my trucker.

Vehicle arrives 2 days later with absolutely zippo paperwork. So now I had my car in NJ and absolutely no way to drive it as I had nothing required to register, tag and title it in NJ despite the fact that I had completed voluminous paperwork and returned it via FedEx. I called Patrick ** and Bill ** over a two day period nonstop and neither would return phone calls or e-mails. Finally received an e-mail from Patrick saying that my transaction had revealed a lot of "holes" in their out of state sales program and that they would send a 30 day temp tag and FL registration FedEx.

He did send it on a Friday for Mon delivery. Well ok to drive. 26 days later called the same two looking for the actual title to permanently register. Once again 2 days of phoning and emails went unanswered. Day 3 Patrick **, who is the Out of State Mgr. emailed that they could not locate the title in corp headquarters? Next day it was found and sent FedEx with a signature required, after I specifically emailed him to send it to my retired neighbor, it was sent to my house anyway. Bottom line, the Ford product is great and an excellent buy. The Off Lease communications are a JOKE, except for my salesman Jay. Buyer beware. You're dealing with Morons once it gets out of the salesman hands.

Dear Robert,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Jay.

However, we are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service throughout your purchase process that the owners started this company to provide.

We have recently made some changes concerning our Out of State sales. Whenever new policies are implemented, there is a learning curve involved. Unfortunately, the changes are not always immediate in effect. We realize how annoying it must have been for you and we apologize. Regardless, you certainly should have received a call back in a timely manner. The delay that you experienced is unacceptable and we can assure you that this matter will be addressed. We typically sell around 4,000 vehicles a month. When the volume is this high, things don’t always go as we’d like, and we might miss the mark occasionally. When we do, we like to have the opportunity to make things right and have a happy customer in the end. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already to discuss your concerns and see what we can do to earn your trust and enable you to have the confidence to recommend us to your friends and family. In the event that John is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in every way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I was Sold A 2017 Dodge Grand Voyager GT, as having a clean Carfax. I find out a week later, when I hear noise from the front end, it had been in an accident. I had it looked at by a body shop that works on Dodges and Fords, and its estimated $8000 dollars’ worth of damage. I have been in constant contact about repair or refunding my money, they are trying to stonewall me from doing either. Both my husband and I are senior citizens and he is retired military, and we should not be taken advantage of like this.

The cost of the van was $26408.91 and the payment was in check cash. The car was purchased on Nov 18th, 2017. They cash the check 3 days later. They were quick to cash the check, but slow to do any resolution about it. I tried several times to resolve this, I am now forced to go to the media or hire a consumer protection lawyer. I will make sure anyone I know, understand what kind of business practices they use. The cashier at Off Lease was Tony. The employee number is ** named Gary that sold the vehicle. The manager on duty at the time was Micheal **. The finance guys was ** is employee number Anthony **.

Dear Yvonne,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our North Lauderdale location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve encountered after purchasing your car. We realize how frustrating it is to buy a car with a clean Carfax, only to discover that the vehicle had been in a previous accident. Unfortunately, sometimes information will show up on Carfax after the vehicle has been purchased at the auction, and after it has been sold. This is something that dealers have no control over. There have been times when the information doesn’t show up until months later. The information on Carfax is provided by insurance and police reports. Carfax and Autocheck are great tools to utilize when shopping for a car, but they’re not always 100% accurate. Neither Carfax nor Autocheck ever see or drive the vehicles they report on. But again, they do provide a good service when shopping for a car.

We’re happy to hear that our General Manager in North Lauderdale, Alan, has been working with you, in an attempt to resolve this issue. We hope you understand that we would never knowingly sell a car with a clean Carfax, having knowledge that it was in a previous accident. We do our conscientious best to let you know everything that we know about the vehicle we’re selling you. Unfortunately, there are some things that are out of our control. However, when disappointments do arise, we do our best to make things right and provide you with exceptional service. We believe in going the extra mile to insure that you are a customer who’s completely satisfied with your purchase. We want you to be confident in recommending us to your friends and family.

We look forward to assisting you in every way we can.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I was curious about Off Lease Only and when I went online, they had the particular car I've been looking for, the Genesis G90. So I called them and since they still had the car, I went over there and took a look at it. I dealt with the Genesis dealer before, but this car was off lease and only had 800 miles on it, and because of that it was at a very desirable price. I took the car for a spin and was very satisfied so I purchased it the same day last September.

As good salesmen, they did all they could to make sure I left with the vehicle. They were very pleasant and accommodating. They’re not that knowledgeable about each individual automobile but they certainly were knowledgeable about the process and they made it easy. I paid cash so it wasn’t too difficult for them either. There was also a car fax available and the whole history of the car. It was a good experience for me.

When I saw my Genesis sales guy at the dealer, he said I would be sorry but of course he would say that because I didn’t buy from him. I had read a lot of negative things on Off Lease Only, but everything went very smoothly. If I came across a deal like this again, or if someone else were looking, I would recommend they look at Off Lease Only. I also had a Genesis before and it was very nice, but the quality wasn’t the same as the Mercedes car I had before that. But this car here, so far so good.

Dear Alfonso,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like Alex and our team delivered.

Thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Palm Beach, we look forward to serving you for years to come - and wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2017 Genesis G90!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I heard good things about Off Lease Only. I have two friends who bought a car with them. I tried them out and it was a good thing since my experience with them has been great. I went there and they helped me out with finding a nice car and everything that I needed. Their people answered my questions right away and I felt comfortable with them. I got a black BMW 328 and I'm happy with it. I paid my downpayment and had it financed so I presented all my documents that they requested, and it was easy. The whole process took six hours since I requested to change both tires on the front of the car because I realized that both of them were a little old. However, they only changed one since they deemed the other one as fine. They had to order the tire and I had to wait for it to come to the store. But I was prepared for it and it wasn't a big deal.

Dear Robson,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Yazmin and our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that you came to us through the referral of some friends.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2014 BMW 328XI S!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I worked with Brandon and one of the Managers GM. You know who you are. Even though I didn’t get approved for Financing Off Lease Only and their professionals worked diligently to make it happened for me. I felt no pressure and they made me feel that all the decisions were up to me. Once I work on some things I will be returning to get one of their lovely vehicles which I appreciate them being upfront about each vehicle's history! Kenan I appreciate your help also! Great job you 3! Thank you!!?

Dear Dishon,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re delighted to hear how hard Brandon and the rest of the team worked to get you what you needed. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

The owners, Mark and Eileen, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We needed to go from manual transmission to an automatic transmission car for my wife. We went to a couple of other dealers and contacted about 20 different dealers looking for the right price. I like Off Lease's prices and that they have no hidden fees like dealer fees. We got a Chevy Cruze from them about two and a half months ago and we really love it. We were looking for something within a certain payment and it caught our eye. The car was financed and the process was really easy. We were pre-approved before going in and the finance part was done in 20 minutes. It’s just they didn’t have a way of getting in with the sales managers that finalize the paperwork which is about a two-hour wait because of the volume of people in there. The salesman was great. He came in on a day off to help us get the car we were interested in and he was really knowledgeable.

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with Luis, your sales specialist, was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

As you mentioned, Off Lease Only receives a high volume of business. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered while waiting to complete your transaction. We are currently in the midst of expanding the facilities and upgrading our processes. Once it's completed, we'll be able to better accommodate the high volume of business we receive at the Orlando location. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We wish you and your wife many happy miles in your new 2016 Chevy Cruze - and we hope to see you for the next one!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

My daughter's uncle lives in West Palm and he recommended Off Lease Only. I went to about seven dealerships and I ended up financing a vehicle from them because of their price, the great selection they had and the condition of the vehicle. Their staff was friendly and knowledgeable, too. I had Garret assigned to me and he was very helpful. I looked then I left and when I came back he was still available. He helped me go through the car facts and any questions that I or my nephew had, he was able to answer. But I didn't like that they automatically threw in a warranty without letting us know. If we didn't read it carefully, we'd get stuck with that. Other than that, I would use them again.

Dear Maxine,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We are delighted to hear that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive.

It's also encouraging to know that your Uncle referred you to us. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

The owners, Mark and Eileen, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

We wish you safe miles in your new ride - and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I haven’t had a reliable vehicle in 12 years or so, and I don’t like the haggling and dealing with the car salesman who is trying to sell me more than I can afford. We live right around the corner from an Off Lease location and I bought a Dodge Journey, an SUV, from them a month ago. They were very helpful and it was refreshing to have somebody help out. They sat me down with a gentleman and he compared rates, and then I got to show him proof of job and income and they worked out a good finance for me. The vehicle is way better than my previous one, which was a work truck. Now that I got my family, I couldn't use my truck as much as I like. The new vehicle is very good since I can take my kids around in it and I got all the stuff I need to take care of the vehicle with a lot of helpful information on it. I'm extremely happy in my very good experience with Off Lease.

Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Off Lease Only! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! We wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Dodge Journey!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My previous car was a 2001 and had about 160,000 miles on it. I never wanted to wait until it breaks down again, so I decided to get a new one. The prices on standard years at Off Lease Only are cheaper than most of the places so I went there and the sales rep knew his stuff, very efficient, and made it quick for me. I already knew what cars I wanted to look at so once I was there, I gave the rep a list of 3 cars I wanted to look at and he made sure they're all there. He took care of me and made sure anything I needed happened. I bought a 2014 Lincoln MKZ in cash and it works great, so I'm very happy.

However, Off Lease Only still owes me because I overpaid on the car by $50. They said it was going to be a month and I'm still waiting for my check back on that. Other than that, I had a wonderful experience at Off Lease Only where I didn't feel like I was trying to get sold. I got in there, they gave me the information, and I made the choice. They listened to what I wanted and they gave it to me, not what they wanted to give me.

Dear Ryan,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned that you’ve waited as long as you have to receive your refund. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address this concern. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and getting that refund expedited for you. Enjoy your new car, and we hope to see you for the next one!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I've been to a few dealerships. I was looking at Audis, Infinitis, and convertibles and Off Lease got the car that I wanted. I purchased an Infiniti G37 from Off Lease about six weeks ago. The sales rep was great and the whole process to get my car took about an hour. However, I was just a little disappointed that I was told that it had one area where it was painted, but it looks like a lot of areas were painted. Other than that, I love my G37 better than my old car and I'm very satisfied. Working with Off Lease was easy and affordable.

Dear Paul,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your sales rep, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned about your disappointment with the appearance of your car, particularly the paint. Did you bring this up to the General Manager? We really want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and to be able to confidently recommend us to your family and friends. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already. We’re here to help, and we want to address any concerns you might have.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you for the next one!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I was increasing our fleet for business so I needed a new vehicle. I asked Florida Fine Cars to bring up two vehicles from Miami as I needed to see which one is better. But they gave me the runaround and told me that they can only do one car at a time. There's an Off Lease Only location down the street from us and they also had the same auctioned off U-Haul trucks. I inquired about a vehicle on Off Lease Only's website but they didn't know where the vehicle was.

I called Off Lease Only and their sales rep Martin took the ball and ran with it. He told me that he'd have the car ready and completely detailed, and that the stickers would be off. He found the vehicle, cleaned it up and made sure that it was on hold for me. I told them that I'd be there that day, which I was, and made it happen. Martin delivered and was very helpful. They made the process very quick and easy. I put down a large amount and am financing the rest. Their finance guy David explained everything and was very detailed. Off Lease Only is great and I had a great experience with them. They responded fast and I would go with them the next time I purchase another vehicle.

Dear Ellie,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Martin and David, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

It’s also great to know that your positive experience earned us your future business. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My wife and I needed to get another vehicle because we only have one. A friend of mine bought her vehicle from Off Lease Only and I was sold when I went to check them up. I got a good deal for the 2014 Ford Edge I got a couple of months ago. I had it financed and the process of getting the vehicle was easy. Our dealer, Claudia, was very helpful and she did as much as she could so she was number one. Also, she’s the reason why I got the vehicle. It’s my first-time shopping with Off Lease Only and they were great. But, I still have some issue with the car and I got to go through the insurance company to figure out who’s going to take it, who’s going to do what and when to do. It’s been a hassle now. The guy that Off Lease referred to me was dragging his feet as I’ve called him few times and he told me that the insurance hasn't kicked in and it’s been after 30 days.

Dear Johnathan,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Claudia, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Sorry to hear that you’re having a problem getting the help that you need regarding the issue with your car. You should have heard from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, by now, to address this concern. We’re here to help!

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I've had a couple of relatives who purchased cars from Off Lease Only. I've also seen quite a few billboard ads so I decided to give them a try. My previous car was already 18 years old so it was time for it to go. It was my first time to buy a car and it was awesome. I was greeted and then I was met by the salesman. They also fed me hotdogs and cheeseburgers, and that was an extra. Everybody was very friendly. I was greeted by everybody, even by the salesman who wasn't helping me. Even the security guys shook my hand and congratulated me. The vehicle I chose was perfect for the price and the make and model of the car. I had it financed and once they ran this credit, there was a series of finance institutions that came up. They chose one and it went right through.

Dear Ricky,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that Major and our Team helped make your first car buying experience an outstanding event! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that you came to us through the recommendation of some family members. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Palm Beach, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Honda Accord!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was looking for a van and I couldn’t find any nice used van in the area, so I went to Off Lease Only. Their sales staff was fine, but at the end, they were crooked. They told me the van doesn't have a ripped seat in the back. They should have at least disclosed it to me, but they kept the seat folded and they said that it was my job to inspect the vehicle. I took a ride and they went through the service. I paid thousands of dollars in cash and they should at least honor that. It probably wouldn’t cost them more than $100 the most and it will make their customer happy. It was super disappointing and I will not shop back from them or tell anybody about them.

Dear Harpal,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear that your visit fell short of your expectations. It sounds like you didn’t receive the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. Who did you speak with to resolve the situation? Did you reach out to anyone in management? You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already, to further discuss this issue and see what can be done to remedy the situation. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

The Off Lease Only management in Miami was exceptionally great. The manager was very nice to me and the salesperson was exceptionally working with me when I went looking for a vehicle. They were very helpful and there was no pressure. They worked with us when we needed help, showed us what to do, and gave us good information about the car. And they were very professional too.

In some car dealerships, the car dealer is pursuing you the whole time and trying to get you to come in the office. But with Off Lease Only, they tell you where to go and what is good, they allow you to look around everything and if you see something you like, you contact the salesperson and they work with you from there. And we got confused about the cars and these people were very patient with us, and I really appreciated that. If I had to go get another vehicle in the near future, I would get it from Off Lease Only because everything is upfront and it makes the difference. I had a good experience with Off Lease Only and they made the best options.

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your shopping experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The vehicle that I had was not running and I needed a dependable vehicle to get back and forth to work. I visited about seven dealerships before I went to Off Lease. My parents bought a car and I don’t know what the name of the company was but it was the same type of situation like offlease.com. It was the same place. So, I said, “Well, let’s go down and see what they have.” Off Lease Only had a large selection and it wasn’t narrowed down to one price as they had it in all different ranges. I ended up buying a Buick Verano and had it financed.

My sales person was pretty awesome. I told him what I was looking for and he made some suggestions. While we went to look at the car that we purchased, he said, “Well, I know you want to look at that one, but we have others if you want to look. I’ll be happy to help you with that, just let me know.” And he was really good. Usually, when you get in there and you have a salesperson, they really don’t put a whole lot of thought into it. But he did and it took probably seven hours. The only negative thing is that there were so many people there that it took a long time to get through. My son is looking for a car for his girlfriend. We told him to go to Off Lease and maybe he’ll have a better time because he went to one dealer in Palm Beach and didn’t have too good of an experience there.

Dear Dawn,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Robert, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location. We're also honored to know that you've already recommended our dealership to your son. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while waiting to process your deal. We are still working on improving our processes to handle the large volume in our new location. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Buick Verano!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My vehicle got cuddled in the hurricane and I searched on the internet and looked for the same vehicle, a 2014 Acura TSX, that I previously owned. I could not find it in Orlando so I went online to Off Lease Only and was able to find one in West Palm so that's where I bought it. When I went online to search for the vehicle, a salesman called me back right away. They had all the details and the application had been taken. It worked out really well. Everything was great and I had a good experience with the salesman and the finance people. Customer service was fantastic and the vehicle was in a little bit better shape. But the only negative thing about it was I was trying to get the car re-financed and the dealership that I was looking to re-finance it said the vehicle had had some frame damage. I knew that it had been in an accident but no frame damage was reported to me.

They did not reveal that at the dealership so I looked over the car facts. The car seat is fine but there was never anything on the car facts report or on the auto check history that indicated that. I already had the car back home and had my previous financial institution do the auto check to refinance it. They were the ones that found the damage and denied refinance. Nothing has been resolved even though I've gotten the vehicle so I'm not happy that the damage wasn't revealed to me in the beginning. I called the sales person at Off Lease Only and he asked me if I was happy with the vehicle. He said to not worry about it if it's running good and it feels good, and they gave me a good financing rate not to even try to refinance it.

Dear Hyle,

Sorry to hear about what happened to your car in the hurricane. We’re happy you were able to find a replacement, and that you enjoyed your experience with our sales team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Carfax and Autocheck are two tools that prove to be effective when shopping for a vehicle. The information they offer is provided by insurance companies and police reports. Neither Carfax nor Autocheck ever see or drive the vehicles they report on. Unfortunately, sometimes information will be added to Carfax long after the vehicle has been sold. “Frame Damage” is a very misleading term, partly because cars are now built with unibody rather than frame construction. Another misleading term that is used is “structural damage”. Typically, when "structural damage" is reported by the seller, and the seller is the auction, this is a common remark found on both Autocheck and Carfax because anytime the Auction discovers any type of damage on a vehicle, and they don't know the exact cause or extent of the damage, they report it as "structural damage" to cover all limits of their liability.

We share with you everything we know about the vehicle you want to buy. We never attempt to hide any information. We also encourage every customer to take their vehicle of choice for a third party inspection prior to purchasing it. For additional peace of mind, extended service agreements are available up to 10 years and/or unlimited miles from your date of purchase.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. In the event that John is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you for the next one!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Off Lease Only has great price and great customer service. I purchased a Lexus CT 200 from them 2 years ago. It was totaled so I went back to them a month ago and got a Mercedes CLE. I paid in cash and their sales representative was great. He got enough information about the car that I was looking for and he helped me out during the whole process. I appreciate Off Lease Only.

Dear Kaue

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your purchase experience with Luis, your sales specialist. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

We wish you safe travels in your new 2014 Mercedes-Benz, and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I purchased a car from Off Lease only before. This time I bought a Honda CRV. The people at Off Lease Only were great. It took me two hours total. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for and I was very targeted so it was helpful. It’s the best way to buy a car around here unless you buy it from an individual. Prices are low and they have lots of different selection and the process is quick.

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your business and kind review on Off Lease Only! It’s great to hear that your car buying experience with our sales team earned us a 5-star rating! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Honda CRV!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I wanted to add a car and had been looking for a cool one for the last couple of years before I started my business. I kept seeing how cheap the cars were on Car Guru's and Auto Trailer so I did my homework. Eventually, the right one came in from Off Lease Only and I got a BMW M5 which is my third car. I had to snag it because they don't keep stuff on their lots for too long. It was tough to get the advice or help that I needed to get the car and their sales reps could care less whether they sold it or not. They need to make the interaction more personal and not like buying a cheeseburger. I would have pushed a little harder to get it sold and I would help as much as I could, but I didn't feel like I got that from them.

Other than that, everything was great. The process was quick, easy and I did not feel pressured. It was also cheap compared to what the same models were going for in the area. I financed it and it was a headache. It took three days and a bit longer than I wanted since I’m self-employed and the banks wanted income statements because it's an expensive car. I had to go through all my financial statements and prove my income. But the issue was at the banks and not with Off Lease. Overall, I got the car that I wanted and I would go back for another deal. It's not the smoothest process, but if you're willing to do what it takes to get a good deal, you will, and if you find the right deal, it works.

Dear Stephen,

We’re glad that you found the car you wanted.

However, we’re concerned that you didn’t get the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. We do our best to provide a low pressure approach to our customers. We hope that wasn’t mistaken for an attitude of not caring and not providing the information that the customer needs to make their decision. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss this matter with you. We take your comments seriously and are always moving to make improvements where necessary. Most adjustments we make in the process are due to feedback we receive from our customers. We would like to get more details from you. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

An employee of Off Lease from that particular branch we purchased from is a very good long-time friend of my wife’s. We were looking for a vehicle at the time and she recommended the company to us. From the moment that we showed up at their store, everything was great. The way we were greeted and the attention that we received were excellent. They allowed us to breathe and do our own shopping and they weren’t pushy at all. As a matter of fact, many sales reps introduced themselves to us and each and every one told us that they would let us look around but if there was anything that we saw out there or if we needed any help, we could reach out to any one of them. They also came by occasionally and asked us if we had any questions for them.

We looked at four vehicles that day then my wife had to leave to work and I left with her to drop her off at work. But I eventually came back later that afternoon and had the same experience to find the right vehicle for me at the right price. Out of hundreds of vehicles that they had there on the lot, I thought only a handful of them might have been slightly overpriced. Other than that, well over 98% of the vehicles there had a very affordable price and they had a great deal on many of the vehicles. Everything was also offered, from the car facts to every bit of information that I could possibly ask on the vehicle. There were no hassles and no hesitation.

We financed and considering how busy they were that day, the process was relatively quick. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. They really went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and satisfied with our vehicle. They made sure that I test drove it and that if I needed a second test drive, I could do so. They were very cordial, extremely professional and very kind. It really was a great shopping experience and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I would recommended them to anybody

Dear Ray,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our team was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you and your wife for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a vehicle so I was hitting up everybody, AutoNation, Off Lease Only, and the dealerships to try and find out what our best options were. I found one car and my wife found a different one, so we had two cars that we liked and we went to check them out. We went to AutoNation first. We spent some time there and then we didn’t like what they’re offering to buy back our car, for a trade-in value. Looking at our options, we weren’t completely sold on the vehicle either because we were looking at a Chevy Traverse and we need to have third row seating for our kids.

So, my wife and I kept looking and she saw a Buick at Off Lease that she liked. We checked them out and we were very happy with what they offered for a trade-in. We were very happy with the Buick itself and we just went ahead and pulled the trigger. We had the nicest experience with their salespeople. They were swamped and were busy. And our sales associate was doing some heavy multitasking over there. Her name was Yenny and she was very helpful. She was on our side, and we can definitely tell that she was a people person. We spent about three and a half hours there in total, and we walked over to the car. We had to go late at night for a 7:30 appointment and we left at 11:00. I was pretty impressed with everyone.

There was one part of the purchasing process though that I didn't like. In fact, I’m still a little perturbed about it. Basically, when you get to sign for the car and you start doing the paperwork, we find out our financing options. And then they were asking if we want a warranty so we chose that. We also chose their anti-theft coverage. But one option that we weren’t offered to choose from was some kind of a protectant that they put in the interior. And it was a $700 charge. So I asked them why it is not included in the price of the vehicle if they automatically put it on.

But at that point, everything else was in order and they had already done the procedure as far as adding the protective cover. Although I wasn't thrilled at that, at that point, I couldn't decline it. Other than that, since we financed our vehicle, we were very happy with the financing officer. He was fantastic and I was definitely impressed. Overall, I had a great experience. The people at Off Lease know what they're doing. We got to look at the car and we got to test drive it. They processed the paperwork and the financing application and everything went pretty quickly. I was very happy.

Dear Steve,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Yenny, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re so sorry to hear about how the part of the process involving the protective cover went for you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, shortly, if you haven’t already, to further discuss the matter. We really want you to be completely satisfied with the entire process. When you’re not, we want to determine what can be done to make things right.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concern.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I was going with Off Lease to see if I can get a better deal because they were pre-approved. It kept me from having to go to 100 other people who don't have a coverage struggling to get pre-approved. The service was great but they only gave me one key and it caused me a headache. I got a Mercedes Benz and it's not a regular car. The key would cost about $600 to $700 to purchase and program it. I'm a little infuriated and I don't understand how one can turn in a car without a key and the company that's selling the cars back to customers don't want to give the discounts for those keys.

Off Lease people are great and I will probably come back. They offered me the guy's information about who can cut keys but there was a glitch about it that I don't know if they were aware of or not. This guy cut keys for newer model cars. He’s going to do anything for you. That's bad because that kind of high-end car could come with two keys or they could give the $700 discount that it's going to cost them to get that key. I pay for a high-end car like a Mercedes. I can see if I got a ordinary car off the street that you can go get another key down at Walmart. This is a Mercedes Benz. Everything to this car costs money.

My husband said we got the car but it's a different thing for females. I went ahead and got the car through the pressure of my husband but I don't like it. I don't pay $40,000 some for a car that I would only get one key. Off Lease treated me much better than Mercedes Benz of Miami, though. They had nice cars and the car seemed to be what was on their site. But they should update their site a little bit quicker. One car I was looking for wasn't there. Mercedes tried to ship me with another Mercedes and when I was trying to work things out, they didn't do it. So I would definitely refer nobody to Mercedez Benz of Miami but I would send someone to Off Lease.

Dear Rose,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your car. Often, when we purchase the vehicles from the auto manufacturer’s auctions, they come with only one key. Our vehicle prices are already deeply discounted, and we don’t charge any dealer fees to cover the cost of having extra keys being made. Providing additional keys would drive up the price of the vehicles. Most dealerships would charge you above their cost for providing an additional key. How much did you save when you purchased your Mercedes?

We’ve found that most of our customers appreciate our pricing and prefer to know what they’re paying for and how much they’re paying for it when it comes to any additional items being added to a vehicle. We always direct our customers to our vendors, where they pay the same as we would for any additional parts for the vehicle.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in any way we can.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Offlease had the best prices around. My daughter turned 16 and we bought her a 2014 Hyundai Sonata from them about two months ago. The process took about two hours and was pretty simple. I just filled out the financing and they said, "Drive away." It was done very quickly. Everybody was very nice. Right from the salesperson, to who showed us the car, to who did the financing. I recommend Off Lease all the time and it was a good deal.

Dear John,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with Jamal and our sales team was so positive, and that it's an experience you'd recommend to your friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach. We wish your daughter many happy miles in her new 2014 Hyundai Sonata, and we look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I bought a Sonata about two months ago from Off Lease Only. A family member works there. I financed the car and everything went smooth. The sales rep was very knowledgeable even with the ins and outs of the vehicle that I was asking her about. She didn't force me into anything. She got the deal done and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend Off Lease. I actually took someone to get a car last month from them.

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for your business and kind review on Off Lease Only in West Palm Beach! It’s great to hear that your car buying experience with Stephanie earned us a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to others. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I originally bought a car from Off Lease Only but my friend borrowed my car and totaled it. I got a credit card, came back to Off Lease Only and got an Audi which I financed. The sales rep helped me get the car I wanted but we had a couple of problems in getting the loan. I have good credit but I didn’t have too much credit history since I'm only 20. Off Lease Only worked with me and even told me to go find another place that can give me a lower interest rate. But I went with the bank they financed me with. The people at Off Lease Only were really good and their customer service was amazing. They were nice and they helped me understand everything I needed to do. I would recommend Off Lease Only to anyone else.

Dear Shivani,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to others as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2014 Audi A4 !

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The Off Lease Only prices were very competitive and it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I walked in and they didn't have a million salesman jumping down my throat. They let me walk around, see what they have and when I wanted to talk to someone, they were there to talk to. The salesperson was great and nice! He answered all my questions and figured out different questions that I had. If he couldn't answer it right away, he would look up a lot of different stuff about the car for me. I bought a Ford Escape, which I financed, and it's amazing. They have a huge quantity of vehicles to choose from and I will consider buying from them again. It was a very satisfying car buying experience with Off Lease Only. I got what I wanted within the price that I wanted, and I'm very happy.

Dear Colleen,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jamal (your salesperson). We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Ford Escape!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My other car was just toasted out. I've heard Off Lease Only from my brother, who got his car there in Orlando last year. My parents were very satisfied with the deals and the car selection that they had so I chose them too. Their salesperson was very friendly and attentive. He had multiple customers at once, so he was always on time the best he could be, and he did a great job. He was very prepared and was able to answer all of my questions. So I got my car over a month ago and I financed it. Overall, I was very satisfied with Off Lease Only and I’m very happy I got a new car.

Dear Kyle,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Luis, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2016 Hyundai Sonata!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My family just moved and we were looking for a family car together. We looked around and tried to do price checking and found better prices at Off Lease Only. It was our first time shopping there and we had a pleasant time. The salesperson we worked with was friendly, caring and nice. He helped us out throughout the whole purchasing and insurance process. We paid for the car, a Pathfinder 2015, in full. This car is a lot better than my previous car.

Dear Leo,

We’re thrilled to hear that Justin was able to make your first Off Lease Only, car buying, experience so pleasurable. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Nissan Pathfinder!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

My next door neighbor had bought a car from Off Lease Only and gave a great referral. He said they called him two weeks later and asked how he was doing with the car, and then they called him again a month later. On the other hand, I never got any call from the guy who sold me the car after the fact. He was an older guy and he was old school so he might not be into that kind of follow up but I was expecting a call and never got one. When it’s a referral, everybody is doing the same thing because you don’t know what’s going to touch one customer or another one. So if everybody’s doing the same thing then everybody gets the same treatment across the board.

Other than that, they really treated me well and it was fantastic. I went over there to buy a Honda but they couldn’t find it on the lot. I guess it had been sold and I had to start over. I liked my aunt’s Trailblazer when I drove it but of course, they didn’t have that because it’s old. They had several of the Equinox and I drove one of those and fell in love with it. I had three Kias before that and I’ll never go back. In essence, I bought a new car because the Equinox had 10,000 miles on it. In my lifetime, this is the seventh brand new car I bought and it’s by far, the best experience I’ve ever had. I’ve already recommended Off Lease Only to everybody I know.

Dear Steve,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with our sales team was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a 5-star rating as well as a public recommendation on Consumer Affairs. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new Chevy Equinox!

Off Lease Only Company Information