Call toll free
4.57/5
Based on 302 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

Off Lease Only Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2451 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 8, 2018

I traded in my old car a month ago with Off Lease Only to upgrade to a Lexus IS250. I like the pricing and their deal was good. In addition, the sales rep knowledgeable and very forthcoming. He didn't tell me things I simply wanted to hear, but he gave me the facts of what was going on. I had the car financed, so they had me sign papers, ID's and the insurance card. However, I had a concern with the guy doing the car. It showed online that the car was in an accident once but when I went to Lexus, it was in an accident twice.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 7, 2018

Off Lease Only had very competitive prices and the sales person I work with did a great job. Financing the Infiniti QX50 through my bank was a very easy process. It’s a good experience, overall, and if my friends will purchase a vehicle, I'll let them know about it.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I searched on the internet for the type of vehicle that I was looking for. The old one that I had was pretty beat up, so I needed something newer. Since Off Lease Only's pricing was cheaper compared to other dealerships, I purchased from them a cargo van two weeks ago. The salesperson showed me around, gave me the key and let me do a test drive. It was way different than going to a car dealership as I knew what I wanted when I got there. The process included the usual sitting and signing a bunch of stuff. The waiting period for my turn and waiting for all the paperwork to go through took a long time, but I'm sure that's the way it is for everyone. The process was still good and once the paperwork went through, it was painless.

Original review: July 5, 2018

When I went online to research on pricing, I found the vehicle I wanted, a Jeep Patriot, in Off Lease Only at a price that looked comparable so I decided to check them out. But the first guy I dealt with couldn't answer the questions I had. It was a nightmare. Thank God Luca came along. If it wasn’t for him I would have left. He was extremely helpful and my husband, who had bought three vehicles from Off Lease Only, also said that it was the best customer service he had felt too. Also, I was gonna pay cash but I ended up financing and the process went very smoothly and quickly.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I needed a new vehicle for work and Off Lease made an effort to get me a deal. I got a Lexus CT Hybrid from them via financing and the process to get it was good. They told me why they did this and that so I knew the reasons for everything. Also, I left my wallet somewhere and their salesperson, Joe saw it lying around. He picked it up and brought it to me. Since my purchase, I've recommended Off Lease to my friends. My family has also been down at their dealership to look at vehicles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: July 3, 2018

I researched and found the car that I wanted. I bought a 2016 BMW X6 almost a month ago and it was an upgrade from my previous car. The sales person was good and the process went well. I got a private loan for it and the bank that I did the loan through is still waiting on my title.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I heard about Off Lease through a friend and I like that I was able to do most of the shopping online. I already knew what I was gonna be doing when I got to the dealership. I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport two weeks ago and I’m very happy with it. It’s a million times better than my previous vehicle. I had my new vehicle financed and the process was very smooth, quick and painless. The salespeople were all amazing and the interactions with them were good. Overall, it was a great experience.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I was having trouble with my previous vehicle. I put my vehicle of choice in, and Off Lease came up, and they had my vehicle of choice that I wanted. So, I read some reviews and I liked the concept of the husband and wife ownership, and with the leased cars. I went in first thing on a Saturday morning and I met with Odell who knew about the car a day before. We stayed in a hotel close by the car dealership. I went right in and Odell brought the car up. We drove it without him for about 20 minutes, and I brought the car back. Then, I went in to see the finance manager within 30 minutes. I had gone in already preapproved and I was financed right away. The process was very smooth and the sales rep was awesome. The 2016 Cadillac SRX drives like a dream and it's a lot smoother to ride than my previous one. I had a great experience with Off Lease Only.

Original review: June 30, 2018

The interaction that I had with the Off Lease Only salesperson was really good. It was very personal, very informative, and helpful. I bought a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and the whole process took between two to three hours. Everything was fine.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I wanted an updated newer car and I got a good deal from Off Lease, especially with my trading. I bought a Jeep Patriot and it exceeded my expectations. It's a comfortable vehicle. I financed the car and it was easy. They were very helpful. I would definitely recommend Off Lease.

Dear Itza,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Jeep Patriot!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 28, 2018

Off Lease Only has a wide variety of cars and they’re super informative and helpful. My fiancée got her first car from Off Lease so we thought to go there. We also went to Bowman Chevrolet and Climax, but Off Lease offered the most for our car trade-in. Their salesman tried his best to get the deal done, so I was happy. He was super-nice and whenever we had a question and we had to call him and get in contact with him, he would answer. He would call us back with whatever we needed. We had a two-door Jeep and we were looking for a four-door car. We ended up buying a Mercedes Benz. It’s a luxurious car. It’s nice and drives smoothly and we’re happy with it. We had it financed and the managers over there worked with us. They helped us get the lowest payment that we can afford. Our experience at Off Lease Only was good and I would recommend them.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I just moved back from overseas. I was stationed overseas in the military, so I had no vehicle and I had to buy one. Off Lease Only was the third auto dealer I visited. Their price was competitive and the experience was easy. I could go on to the website and see exactly what the price was gonna be. I decided on the 2015 Nissan Leaf and I have no issues with it. The salesperson was also very professional and helpful. He walked me through the whole process and made things very easy.

When you go to a car dealer, oftentimes, you feel like the gazelle on the plane. Everybody’s staring at you waiting to pounce or take something from you. Whereas with Off Lease, it was very relaxed. They were interested in selling me a car, but there wasn’t a feeling that they were trying to pull one over on me. I looked at the car and left on the first day and came back and completed the purchase the next day. I really liked the experience. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: June 25, 2018 Our vehicle was a little bit older and we were looking to get something newer. A co-worker of my husband had a good experience with Off Lease and told us about the company so I started looking online. The salesperson was great and we have been communicating before we arrived at the actual location. When he knew I was on my way, he made sure to have what we needed ready to go so we could look at it and decide what we wanted to do. So it was a real positive experience.

We purchased a Ford Explorer and the financing process was good. I just hoped that it would be a little faster since we had taken the time to do the process online. It still took a little while to wait to even be seen by the person who does all the paperwork. But other than that, the vehicle we bought has a lot more room than the car I had before.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My wife needed a new vehicle and I told her about Off Lease Only. I'm from West Palm and moved to Miami so I went back to Off Lease Only. Alex was a really good salesperson. He was a good guy all around and very attentive. She bought a Mercedes, which is night and day compared to her Mazda before. I had also traded my Mustang for a big Ford van, so the buying process took four hours. It was a good experience and we would use Off Lease Only again.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I had a 2002 Cadillac and it was time to get a new car. My wife had a co-worker that said they were happy with Off Lease Only, so I went to them and they had the best car at the best price. I bought a $20,000 Cadillac and I would recommend their experienced and competent sales rep whom I dealt with.

Dear Paul,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We're pleased to hear that our Team helped make your car buying experience so pleasant and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your recommendation. Thank you for sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your Cadillac!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 22, 2018

Sometimes, I’m just looking by to see if Off Lease has some new and interesting cars. At first, I wanted to buy a Honda Civic because it’s less expensive and lasts a long time. It’s one of the best used cars. I saw one at the dealership, but they had to clean all the seats, the front and back. The car was so dirty so I had to wait a few days to purchase it. Then Off Lease offered me the 2017 Hyundai Elantra. They said the car has a good warranty on it and the Honda Civic didn't have any warranty on it but after a few days, they sent me a different email that what the car has doesn't cover all the parts. It was only covering two parts, the engine and another thing. So they offered me a warranty that covered all the parts and I had to pay almost $2,000 for the warranty. But Off Lease has good cars and they don't deceive. And I'm wondering if I could trade in the one I bought for another car.

Dear Roosevelt,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We would like to reach out to you to determine what measures might be taken to resolve your matters, whatever they might be. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 19, 2018

7 months ago I bought was very nice 2016 f150. I paid 24,000 for it very low miles and at the time thought it was a great deal. That is until I found out after getting it appraised that it has a salvaged title so my appraisal value mind I only put 15,000 miles more on it was less than 10,000 because the car had been written off as a total loss. I could not be more dissatisfied. All I can say is buyer beware! I thought I got a great deal what got was bent over. Unreal. Terrible. Do not trust this company.

Dear Perry,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with Off Lease Only. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

Someone has misinformed you, because we don’t sell salvage titled cars. It sounds like someone was trying to get your trade for less than what it’s worth. Did you reach out to our Customer Service team? Our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, will be contacting you shortly, to determine what we might be able to do to help. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 18, 2018

My best friend had a car from Off Lease before so I went there to look. It was my first time getting a car and my experience with Off Lease was great. It's like a one-stop shop for everything. Hosam, my salesman, was really nice to go to. I didn't know I was gonna get a car the day I got a car. I just was going to look and I ended up getting on it. I bought a Hyundai Accent. Even after I got my car, they took a little second to send a tech. But I talked to Hosam about it and he made sure everything was figured out and worked out.

Dear Tranay,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your first car purchase experience!

We’re also glad to know you were pleased with your experience with Hosam, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 Used Hyundai Car Dealer! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Hyundai Accent!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Sharon

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 17, 2018

I needed my own car and I went to Off Lease Only. They had no dealer fees, and they had older cars and new cars, so the selections were good. I also liked the salesperson. He was nice and told us everything we had to do. In addition, the financing process was pretty easy. I already had a pre-approval from Capital One, so I simply brought it to Off Lease Only and the processing was done in an hour and a half. I got a 2016 Chevy Cruze which is really good and it only had 19,000 miles. Others should try Off Lease Only. They are cheaper and quicker than most other dealerships.

Dear Zakilia,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2016 Chevy Cruz!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Robin

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 16, 2018

I used to buy and pay and I've been looking for dealerships. I Googled and found out what Off Lease was. One of my friends was already on Off Lease and he told me it was great, so I followed him and tried it. I ended up visiting Off Lease and went with them. The salesperson, Joe, was very great and he was a good person. I financed a Nissan Rogue a month ago, which was a long process.

Dear Edras,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Joe. Thank you for your patience and understanding while you waited to complete your transaction. Off Lease Only strives to have the fastest, easiest sales process in the business, but there are times when that process can be slowed down. As our business continues to grow, we look for new ways to upgrade our processes to better accommodate our customers.

We appreciate you sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your Nissan Rogue!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 15, 2018

We really like Off Lease Only. We used them before when my wife bought a Range Rover and when my daughter had gotten one totaled back in November. Years ago, we used to live down the street from Mercedes and BMW dealerships and we realized we're paying a 30% loss after the first year of value of buying a brand new, so why not get something three years old that's still under warranty as long as it's a really good luxury car. My wife was originally looking at Volvos or Audis, which were both ranked very high for mid-sized SUVs, when she went down to Off Lease. But then my oldest son was with her and he spotted the Mercedes. We're sure cold on Mercedes years ago. We started thinking their styling was off and everything else. And we have a bunch of BMWs. But we were tickled pink with the Mercedes CL350. It's a little bigger but not too big. It's also a little heavier than the 25 Audi or Volvo XC60.

My wife was very pleased with the sales people they interacted with. We financed the vehicle and had a quite a bit to put down. We've been very pleased with the purchase from Off Lease too and Off Lease will be our first go to next time we're getting a car. Also, I have my other car they're selling for me 'cause I hated to get rid of it. My daughter is a senior and she'll be graduating this year. And we're thinking of getting a car that's Japanese and probably go to Off Lease first.

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your input.

We’re thrilled to know that your experience at our Ft. Lauderdale location earned us 5 stars, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Your Off Lease Only Care Team – Sharon

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 13, 2018

I've bought cars from Off Lease Only and the rep was very good and helpful.

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for your LOYAL business and kind review on our sales team! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was in need of a vehicle because my old car was giving me issues. My neighbor referred me to Off Lease Only and I ended up liking a lot. The guys there were very courteous and helpful. I ended up buying a Toyota Camry 2015 and had my insurance but what I got from it was a little bit too high. So the Off Lease Only guys tried to help me to find a better insurance to hopefully find one that’s lower than the price that I had. Then they said they'd hold on to the car until I find a good insurance and kept in contact with me to see what’s gonna happen.

Thank God things ended up working out with my insurance. And since my credit score was pretty good, they just approved me by that which was good ‘cause there are a lot of dealerships who wouldn't let you take the car out if you don’t have a down payment. But wiith Off Lease Only, it’s either give a down payment and get the car or if you don’t have a down payment, at least based off your credit score, they’d able to help you out. That was a huge help. And then the gentleman told me that I would have the car for five years and gave me an offer regarding the maintenance. I thanked them for everything ‘cause without them, I probably wouldn’t have the car now. If anybody else who is in the same situation as I was, I would definitely recommend them to go there.

Dear James,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Toyota Camry 2015 !

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 11, 2018

Off Lease Only had a large selection of vehicles and I purchased a 2015 Mercedes ML350 in December. I paid cash and everything went smoothly and quickly except that I had to wait for the final contract. They were backed up as lots of people were buying. But the process went very well. In the future we may look at them again since my wife likes to upgrade the cars every two to three years. People should also check them out. You can get a great deal on a not-too-used car because all probably come with whatever’s left of their warranties. Buyers can also check and see if the cars had accidents in the past, which they might not necessarily get buying from an individual.

Dear William,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business! We're thrilled to hear that your positive experience has earned us a 5-star rating. Thank you for your patience and understanding while you waited to complete your transaction. Off Lease Only strives to have the fastest, easiest sales process in the business, but there are times when that process can be slowed down. As our business continues to grow, we also look for new ways to upgrade our processes to better accommodate our customers.

We appreciate you sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you and your wife for many years to come.

Enjoy your new 2015 Mercedes ML350!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 7, 2018

Off Lease Only's prices were always a little bit less and their style is a little bit different from other car lots. It's a no-haggle situation where you go on your own and look. I don’t really like to be sold to and I like to make up my own mind, so that style was cool and I liked that. I got to go inside and look at each car, and I opened the car and looked at the hood. And then when I wanted to drive it, I made a note of the car based on some number and then they organized for me to drive the one that I visually liked, which was fine.

I spoke to one guy, Joe, and he was pretty helpful. And he guided me along on what the Off Lease Only rate was. There was a vehicle that had a record of an accident on it, so I was concerned. But then he found one that has a clean CarFax, and I appreciated that. I already made up my mind on what kind of vehicle I wanted because I did some research before I got in there. So, he kind of helped to pick the best one according to what I was looking for. I financed the vehicle and had a pre-qualified loan when I went there. They got me a better rate with another bank which was actually my own bank. So the same bank that I use where all my money goes to, just popped up on the same app which was kinda cool and convenient.

However, I have one grouse. After buying the car and I took it to my mechanic, he noticed something and said that the car has been in an accident before. He then pointed out the different paint jobs and the different flaws in the car. I was outside of my 5-day window when I saw these things, so I couldn’t return the car anymore. I had a really good experience in buying the car and they said it was a clean title, but that’s one thing that left a not so great taste. Off Lease Only should have pointed out some stuff and have a system like that, but it was probably my fault also. I bought the car during the rainy period in Florida, so I didn’t get to inspect it as much. Overall, I’m happy with the car but I felt like I was lied to. There are some little imperfections on the car that I may have to take it in to try and get it fixed, and I don’t know what that’s gonna cost me.

Dear Omari,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Ft. Lauderdale location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Joe, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having some issues with your car. We offer complimentary Carfaxes as a valuable tool to be used when shopping for a car. However, they are not always 100% correct, even though there’s over 112,000 data sources that report to Carfax, including service shops, dealerships, insurance companies, and police reports. Carfax never actually sees or drives the vehicle. Sometimes information may not appear on the Carfax until long after the vehicle has been sold. We always disclose all the information we have available to us on every car we sell.

We understand that you’re concerned, and we’d like to talk to you about what we can do to turn your experience around. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Noslen, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss this matter with you. In the event that Noslen is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 6, 2018

I needed a truck to pull a trailer and three weeks ago, I purchased it from Off Lease Only. The process was fast and the salesperson was very good. They worked really good with me. I already know what I wanted so when I went in, I was ready.

Dear Lizbeth,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I Googled when I was looking up cars for sale in the area. Off Lease Only had the exact car that I wanted and the price was good. The sales rep was calm and down-to-earth and I felt comfortable with him. So, I got a 2016 Mini Cooper financed through their office. They had a good process and I kept asking questions until all my questions were answered. Off Lease Only is a good deal.

Dear Dmitry,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2016 Mini Cooper , and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: June 5, 2018

Purchasing a vehicle from Off Lease was an easy process. It was very nerve-wracking at first. I didn't know which car I wanted and I didn't really know much about cars, so it was a lot and exciting at the same time. My parents bought some cars from them and referred me to a representative. Though we couldn’t find his contact information, he was literally right there and seen my mom as we went in. They explained everything that I needed and I didn’t need a co-signer. Also, the Finance Director was very informative and he made sure that I got the best price conducive to owning my vehicle. I bought a 2017 Hyundai Sonata. I was a first-time buyer and it really felt good to own a vehicle and get that nice rapport with the community. I feel really confident in my purchase.

Dear Daisha,

We're thrilled to hear that you came to us through your parent's recommendation. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

It's also great that your mom was able to reconnect with Geoffrey. Geoffrey is excellent and we are very fortunate to have him on our team. So glad he helped make your car buying experience such a special event.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 4, 2018

I told my family that I wanted to go buy a vehicle, and they said to get it at Off Lease Only because that’s where they got theirs. Their cars were all right, so I felt that I wouldn’t have to go through any hassles. I was doing a comparison with prices and I've seen that Off Lease Only had a better deal. I bought an Infiniti Q50 on my birthday, April 21st. I financed the vehicle and since I had no credit, I needed a cosigner. They said that without a cosigner, I had to pay $8,000. But with a cosigner, I would put less, and so I had to get my mom to cosign for me. That's when they put me with no credit and my mom with a good credit into the database to see what bank would finance. They got about 10 banks supposedly who would get us, and one of them was Citibank that we did the finance.

Joe, the salesperson, was great. He made sure that I got into the right vehicle so I won't have problems. He told me everything about the car and looked out for my best interest. But I didn't want the car that Joe wanted me to get. I wanted to get a car that I wanted, which I got, but I had brought it back to him about some situations with the car. They fixed it in the first round, but I went to Infinity about another problem, which was the airbag. Off Lease said that it was a safety issue and they can fix it, but they had to order the part. They told me to go to Infiniti to see if it goes under my warranty.

So I went to Infiniti and they said that if it's not any car accident that caused that airbag, then they'd do it for free. They did an inspection on the car, and that's when they said I had a crack in my sway bar. I went back to Off Lease and told them that I haven't had a whole month yet, and Infiniti had seen that it had a crack in the sway bar. Off Lease did my rotors and my brake, which was below safety and that's the reason they fixed that because I brought it to them and I noticed that on my own. I told them to fix it, however, they gave me an at-the-market part. The rotor had rust on all that type of stuff on it. Under Infiniti, the only way they’ll cover is if it's their brand. And so, I told Off Lease that I was not gonna take this rotor because it was bad and not coated.

Infiniti told me that if I can bring them the receipt showing that Off Lease bought these rotors from them, they would go ahead and fix that for free since it's under their brand. I have told Infiniti that Off Lease bought the rotors from them, but they said they don’t give any type of rotors like that. They also said that if they give rotors, they're gonna give it where it's under their standards and it's coated. So, the best way to know if Off Lease bought it from Infiniti, would be to have the receipt

However, Off Lease won't give me the receipt. According to the girl who I talked to, they purchased at-the-market parts. And I told her, “You basically gave me an at-the-market part, which is not Infiniti but when I came and gave you all my car, you all said you’ll buy Infiniti parts.” She said that that is not how it works. They sell the vehicles as they bought it from the auction. I told her that I understood all of that but at the same time I'm on warranty. Basically, they write in a way where they tried to say that they got the car as is, but then it falls into the warranty part, but it doesn’t work unless they give me the part so they can cover my warranty. But since she's not gonna change that, I wanted my sway bar to be Infiniti brand, and I'm not taking an at-the-market used sway bar because that's a major part of the vehicle. The girl said that it's not gonna work that way as they purchased at the market.

I made a scene and got mad. I understand a rotor is very small, but when it comes to a major part, you shouldn’t tell a customer, “You would have the at-the-market part for the vehicle.” Since we can't come to an agreement, what they said that they would do is to take that vehicle from me and give me another Infiniti that got all the Infiniti parts with no trouble and no problem. I didn't wanna trade my car, but if that's what they're saying to resolve this, then fine. A girl came and I told her everything that happened, and then she said that she doesn't want me to trade the car because I got a good car. She then asked what if she can get me and Infiniti rotors with the sway bar, and I said, “I already tried to talk to them about the rotors, so I'm leaving that window, but if you can give me an Infiniti sway bar, I won't mind. I'll just go pay out of my pocket for the rotors.” But she said no and that she's gonna try and see what she can do for me.

That’s when Joe was already helping me looking into another vehicle. I told Joe to go ahead and look for another vehicle for me. But then the girl had come back and told Joe to forget about getting me another car as they were getting me Infiniti rotors and Infiniti sway bar. And so, I just gave them the car, and I got the car back yesterday. At first, when I bought my car, I was happy with Off Lease Only, but then going through that situation, I'm dissatisfied with them. I wouldn’t refer somebody else to them but I would tell good things about Joe to other people and tell them that if they wanna go to somebody to talk, go to him.

Dear Nelson,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Joe, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It sounds like you did have a few issues that occurred with your car. Was Joe sure to encourage you to take the vehicle you chose for a third party inspection before you bought it? Who was the lady who helped you out, the one who got the aftermarket parts replaced with the Infinity parts? We’re really glad to hear that she was able to help you. What else can we do for you? We want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied with your experience. We realize that things can happen when you buy a used car, but we always want to do the right thing and we want to make sure that you’re happy.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already, to determine what we can do to turn your experience around. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach her at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 3, 2018

I needed a bigger car. Off Lease Only had a couple of cars that I like and they were close by my house. All of them there at Off Lease were really nice and patient. They helped me out well. I bought a Hyundai Santa Fe SUV and it's great. I love it. I had the vehicle financed and it was easy since I was already pre-approved with Capital One.

Dear Shana,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Fort Lauderdale, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only, car buying, experience. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. We wish you many happy miles in your new Hyundai Santa Fe SUV.

Off Lease Only Company Information