toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Caryne,

We are happy to hear that Francisco and Off Lease Only were able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle for you. Thanks also for the 5-star review and for recommending us to others.

Please note that, unlike other dealerships, our Sales Associates do not work on commission. They work for your satisfaction.

We wish you safe travels in your new Dodge and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Original review: March 22, 2017

My last car's transmission just gave out completely and I immediately needed a car. I went to two dealerships first and Off Lease Only was my last stop. What they were saying online was exactly what they said in person and that's what made me decide to just stay at Off Lease. We spent half the day in the car lot looking for a car to reach my budget. I went in looking for a specific vehicle, the Chevy Traverse. But the cost of it was a little bit much. Then their sales associate, found the Dodge. I walked away with the vehicle with no money down and with a great car. I financed for it. My new vehicle is definitely an upgrade from the last one. The car has more space from the front part, more room for my kids to be able to move around. It had the three-row seating that I was looking for, and that was a plus. Their pricing was perfect.

I would never forget their salesman, Francisco. From the moment I got there to the moment I left, he was amazing. His attitude never changed. He basically went out of his way to work with me in everything. Whenever I go back to get another car, I will definitely be looking for him. I know that car salesmen are working at a commission but he didn't even dare to even get upset or anything with me. For the whole entire time, he was consistent with everything and I loved the way he worked with me. I recommended Off Lease Only to a lot of my friends already.

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for your business and kind review on Alex Cortes and Johnny Calle! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d repeat again. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 13, 2017

We went to the Orlando location on a Saturday. It was very busy. I told them what I wanted and they told me where to find it. After looking around for a very short period of time (the lot was very well organized) we found the car I wanted, and for thousands less than what I would've paid anywhere else. Our salesman Cortes was amazing. He gave us all the information we needed to know about the car. Because of how busy it was we did get out a little late but they were nice enough to provide us with food. Johhny in financing had us in and out in about 15-20 minutes. Overall this was a great experience, and when we are ready to purchase another vehicle we will surely come back!

First, I am happy with the vehicle and the price paid... However customers should not trade in a vehicle with this company. After submitting a KBB value range for my trade, on arrival, they offered 2,000 less without explanation, failed to honor the trade in value sent. The trade in rep, stated, "We don't honor the KBB value, it is much wiser to sell your trade-in privately, than accept the loss". However other than that the purchase was good and I would buy again, except without a trade. They should not advertise trade-in, and then low ball when you come to purchase.

I shopped a lot and the pricing of Off Lease Only was much better than other auto dealers.I got an Infiniti Q50 from them about a month ago and it's much better than my previous vehicle that I didn't like. I financed my new vehicle, but the financing process was slow. It took three hours to get the financing to go through with the plan I have. That's the only problem I had with them. It would be great if they could speed that process up. Of course, I know they're busy and there's like a hundred people there buying cars.

Resolution In Progress

Dear Paren,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Out of State Division. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced. Because of the volume of vehicles we sell each month, we have a system in place that may seem cumbersome, but in the end it really does prove to save time and keep things moving as smoothly as possible. We respect your time and will do our best to accommodate you. We’re so glad to hear that Out of State’s Sales Manager, Dustin, was able to reach you and is working with you to accomplish your goals.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We look forward to continuing to assist you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 20, 2017

This place has so many different sales people answering calls for cars in various locations, the next person has no idea of what is going on. At the request of my salesperson, sent my flight info and hotel res; was told I'd be met at 9:30 in the morning for a ride to the lot to purchase car (which I'd already had inspected by a mechanic). No one showed and when I called them no one knew what I was talking about. Did at last get someone to get me, guy had to locate key... It has been over 2 hours here and I have yet to sit down and buy this car for which I've brought a cashiers' check; no financing involved. The two stars are for the car itself. Customer service here is terrible.

I searched the car in Google and Off Lease Only had it over there. It was my first time shopping with Off Lease Only and purchased an Audi almost two months ago. Compared with the Camry I had, it's really different. When I chose the car, I talked to the bank to see if I had a good credit. Once they agreed I got it to where Off Lease Only finance it. Made some downpayment and signed the paper then that's it. Got there at 10AM and left at 2PM with the car. I got the item that I wanted and it was good.

Resolution In Progress

Dear Robert,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always working to improve processes and continue to evaluate our results. It’s our top priority that our customers have a great experience from beginning to end and we apologize for your inconvenience. We hope that you will not see this as a reflection of our company’s business practices and will consider us for your next purchase.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss this matter further, and to give you the immediate attention you deserve. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 5, 2017

Liars. Called before going to Off Lease Only and ask if they had this vehicle. They said they had it in stock, so I went there a hour drive away. When I got there they told me it was there and said to wait 20 min. Still no vehicle. Finally they said "we don't have it." Like they could care less and tried to sell me something else. What a bunch of **!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Brett,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Brandon, and we hope that you’ve always felt like part of the family during your visits.

We’re not really set up to transport any vehicles from one location to another due to the volume we work with and the logistics that would be involved. We do, however, have shipping options available, as well as shipping the vehicle right to your door. You can even get the shipping rate before you purchase your vehicle.

On behalf of your friends in Miami and Palm Beach, we wish you many safe travels in your new ride!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I have assisted 2 relatives in buying two vehicles from Off Lease Only. My dad got his beautiful sedan car from Off Lease Only in West Palm Beach. And my brother got his van at the Miami location conveniently located between Miami Lakes and Opa Locka near the airport. At the Miami location we got to meet Brandon. Extremely efficient sales person that takes really good care of you and, he really wants you to get everything taken care of right away.

The place is always packed because it is a really good place and people keep coming back. It's all about word-of-mouth advertising. If you have a great experience like we did you tell your friends to go there and you will get a vehicle at a good and fair price. Lookout dealerships Off Lease Only is going to outsell you... And typical dealerships techniques of keeping you in the dealership for hours and hours wasting your time never happens at Off Lease Only. Trust me if the vehicle is somewhere Upstate they will send it to you the closest facility and make it very convenient. I recommend everybody go there to check out the prices.

Dear Darryl,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful, 5-star review! We appreciate your business, patience and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experiences. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family.

We apologize for any inconvenience from the construction at our expanding Orlando dealership. Once our expansion project is completed, we will have a bigger, newer showroom that will better accommodate our loyal following.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we hope your wife is enjoying her 2017 Jeep and you your 2015 BMW!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 12, 2017

I bought a 2015 BMW from Off Lease. They had great service so I figured I'd do it again because we're looking for another vehicle for my wife. She's seen a 2017 Jeep so I called their salesman earlier in the week to tell him we're interested in getting the car and told him where I was. In the mid-part of the week, I told him I was planning on coming down to look at it. But when I got there, he's surprised I was there and the car wasn't ready. And it was like pulling teeth to get him to show me the car so it's a longer process than the first time. Also, when I got there, they were doing a lot of work on the parking lot and everything was dusty and dirty. But I took into consideration that they were remodeling and going through upgrades.

Dear Curtis,

On behalf of the Off Lease Only team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate your sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Enjoy your Lexus!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 11, 2017

I got a Lexus Hatchback at Off Lease Only and it was a good deal. I saw the vehicle online and went to check it out. It was my first time shopping there. Their sales representatives were helpful and straight to the point.

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we hope you and your wife enjoy her new 2014 Ford Escape!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 10, 2017

My wife's Dodge Minivan was getting old and she was due for a new vehicle. I was shopping around and Off Lease Only seemed to have the lowest price. Their dealership doesn't have the frills that other dealerships have. You're on your own. They send you out to look at the cars and you pick the ones you want to see and test drive. Other dealerships take in a car, give it a once-over and fix the things that might be wrong with it. Off Lease doesn't do that. Still, if you knew something about cars, it's a great way to save money. And so, we bought a 2014 Ford Estate from them. I financed the vehicle but I was already pre-approved through my credit union. I got Off Lease's financing went down to my credit union and refinanced it with them.

Also, I recommend my salesman, Sam. He was very good and wasn't pushy at all. He will give you the key for whatever you need, get your information, and you take the car for a test drive. I'm decent with cars and while other people would need someone there holding their hand, I would much rather be on my own. No one at Off Lease Only was trying to push anything on me. My car will be due in the next three years and I'll be getting a different one. I'll definitely go back to Off Lease Only.

Dear Wendina,

We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience with Maynard , was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We understand your concern regarding the waiting time to see someone in Finance. We are in the process of expanding our financing offices to make our customers paperwork process much quicker. I can assure you that we would love to get you in and out as quickly as possible with as little to no frustration as possible as well. We are now selling over 4000 cars per month and we are continuously trying to hire the very best help that we can find for all departments.

Thank you for recommending us to others, and we hope to see you soon again.

Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 9, 2017

I had gone through a crisis and my car became a total loss so I didn't have a vehicle for a year. I didn't want to purchase another vehicle for a while and I also had to close my account with the bank first before I was finally ready to buy a car. I've been to several car places the last time I bought my car and there was only one place that I was satisfied with so I looked up other places. I went online and saw Off Lease Only and I also have a friend who bought a car from them. They're the only place I didn't go to so I tried it first and then ended up buying a car there. The person who I bought the car from was good. His name is Maynard and was a good salesman. I made the purchase a couple of months ago and got a Mercedes. I had it financed and the process was easy but took a few hours. I like the car and it is great, it runs well, and there haven't been any issues so far. It was a great experience and I even brought my niece to buy a car at Off Lease Only.

Dear Nepthalidau,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback on everyone that helped make your car buying experience quick and painless. Our customers deserve a pressure free smooth car buying experience, your satisfaction is what matters most.

We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 8, 2017

I needed a vehicle and my husband wanted to go to Off Lease Only so we did. We purchased a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder from them in the beginning of January. All in all, we had a pleasant experience with them and both of the people who helped us were very nice and we're happy. There's nothing better.

Dear Ato,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback. Off Lease Only is thrilled you enjoyed your experience with Gino.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We couldn't ask for more honest feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Original review: March 7, 2017

Bought a 2016 Mercedes Benz GLC 300. Great deal. If you can, try to deal with a guy name Gino. He basically held my hand through the entire process. No BS. He was straight up and made the entire process as easy as possible. He even gave me his personal cell number so I could contact him at anytime if I had any questions. Trust me, Ask for Gino. I really can't vouch for anyone else.

Dear Miriam,

We are glad that you had an excellent and professional treatment from our Team. We’re happy that they were able to address your purchasing needs and that met your specifications. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I wanted a different car so I purchased a 3 series BMW at Off Lease Only. The deal I saw was a good price and their sales representatives were friendly and professional. The car I got was better than my previous vehicle. It was a good experience.

Dear Roshawn,

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price!

We look forward to working with you again.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: March 6, 2017

I needed a new car and so I bought a Chrysler 300 from Off Lease Only. Their prices and staff were phenomenal. Also, their salesperson was very friendly and he helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I didn't feel pressured to buy a vehicle and I liked that. Instead, I felt comfortable with them.

Dear Yuly,

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride.

Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 5, 2017

A friend of mine referred Off Lease Only to me. I bought a Kia Optima there and financed it. Their salesperson was okay. He helped me pick out a car, I chose the car I needed and then we went through the paperwork.

Dear Simon,

We can’t thank you enough for making the trip all the way from South Carolina, just to do business with us. We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We really appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Sam and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Your Customer Care Team - Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 4, 2017

I live in South Carolina and Off Lease Only is in Florida. I was looking around for a van a couple of years ago for work and having a hard time finding a good price locally, so I extended the search online and Off Lease Only popped up. I went down there and dealt with them then and I saw the van I wanted, had it checked out, flew down there and drove the car back. I had such a good experience the first time that I’ve decided to buy from them again when I get my next cars. The sales rep Sam was great from start to finish. He was very cordial and knowledgeable on his product and I was very happy with his service.

Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right care at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you on years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: March 3, 2017

My husband went with Off Lease Only a couple of years earlier and had a good experience so we decided to stick with it. It was the idea of supposedly no haggling for the price. I looked at two different cars and the sales reps brought them both out. I drove them and went from there. We got a Ford Mustang and I paid for it outright. It's been an easy experience.

Dear Sonia,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. Who was your salesperson? He may be required to attend additional training in customer service. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396 so she can address your concerns. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to assisting you in every way we can.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Well after getting home from this dealership at 11:30 pm (mind you me and my two boys arrived at the dealership a little after 3 pm)...I thought I'd get some rest before writing this review.

Upon arrival I asked this female employee (yellow shirt on with the dealership logo on it) which way do we go? She replied "GO BACK HOME" she then proceeded to explain the process. Maybe she was right!!! I should have taken that statement as a warning of what horrible customer service was yet to come. Very long story short...after losing the first car that my son wanted to a young lady that arrived after us due to our car sales rep being busy on his cell making phone calls and checking voice messages, when he should have been inputting our request to see the vehicle... well we lost the opportunity to buy that vehicle. We then continue to look for another car due to the other 3 cars on our list having had air bag deployed accidents...(not a good car to buy).

After finding two more cars to test drive my sales rep disappeared like magic. Me and my two boys looked inside the building and outside on the HUGE LOT. Nope didn't find him. He reappeared after 20 minutes saying that he was helping another customer. (I thought to myself...are we not customers as well). Now I give the sales rep the information for the car that we want to test drive. He puts in the information and tells us to wait outside that the vehicle will be pulled up and he will meet us there. We waited over 25 minutes for him to come. I walked back inside to look for him and he was not there...AGAIN!!! Just like magic. I asked the other sales rep that sits right beside..."have you seen him". This young car sales rep didn't even know his co-worker's name and he sits right next to you...(talk about poor COMMUNICATION!!!) So the rep reappears after another 10 minutes (yes 35 minute wait for a test drive). We test drive and decide to buy.

We go inside and fill out forms. I let the rep know that I have a freeze on my credit that I would have to call to get it removed. One minute he says yes "go ahead and have it removed" then he comes back and says "no wait and see what finance tell you". So after completing the required documents online. I go to ask the sales rep what is the next step...lo and behold...he disappeared again!!! At this point I wanted to just walk out!!! I get a text from the rep telling me to go and get something to eat (at this point it's almost 8 pm). We go to McD and come right back...only to be told that the process was held up because we went to eat... (uhhhh...you told us to go get something to eat).

Now they need me to remove my credit freeze...but I asked if I should do it before the paperwork was to be processed. So I call and have it removed. It's after 9 pm and we are still waiting. I receive a text at 9:59 telling me to go to office 7 to complete the final step...finance. Oh thank GOD FINALLY!!! What can I say about Ms Vinnie. She heard my complaint about the HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXTREMELY LONG WAIT!!! SHE expressed her sincerest apology. She got me to calm down and not punch the sales rep in the eye (lol). I wasn't really going to but it did cross my mind. She was very knowledgeable about the options available. She was patient with me and didn't waste anymore of my time. THANK YOU VINNIE!!! So upon completion (now it's 10:45 pm) I'm introduced to the manager who proceeded to ask me if I was well taken care.

I thought...this man (MANAGER) saw me sitting there. (I stuck out due to the bright neon orange shirt that I'm wearing.) We made eye contact several times during my (7 hour shift that I did not get paid for) buying process. He not once ever asked the sales rep why was I still there? What is the hold up with my purchase? This is very HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! In New York this would NOT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE. So if you're looking to buy a car for a GREAT LOW price this is definitely the place!!! But just be ready to spend the night!!! My purchase took over 7 hours to complete. Due to poor customer service and extremely poor communication.

Dear Robert,

We look forward to working with you again.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I financed a Ford Taurus with Off Lease Only and it was pretty simple. I just filled out the forms and they took care of the rest. They asked me a few simple questions and they did the financing through Capital One. The sales rep was great. He had the car ready to go for us to look at, took us on a test drive and put everything through for us. It was a very quick, easy and user-friendly experience overall.

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your feedback. At Off Lease Only, we always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your vehicle.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

The vehicle that we had before broke down so we needed to buy a new one. The price on Off Lease Only for the 2015 XLE was better than the others so we chose them as our dealer. We bought it in January and our sales rep was a super guy. We have six years to finish paying for it but initially, we had a problem with the first bank we applied to for the loan. My girlfriend and I gave different addresses in the application form and the bank said that I need to send them a letter or my bank statement saying that I'm living in the same address with my girlfriend. Then the bank told me that they cannot finance the vehicle anymore. But we got another bank to finance the vehicle and right now everything is good.

Dear Brandy,

First and foremost, thank you for your business and the 5-star review. We’re glad that you were able to do your own thing and that everything went smoothly. We appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we hope that you enjoy your new Maxima.

We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Original review: March 1, 2017

We went to Off Lease Only and I liked that we were not hassled as soon as we walked in the door. They let us do our own thing. Plus the sales rep was friendly. I knew what I wanted and got a Maxima. Everything was explained outright and everything went smoothly.

Dear Cindy,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Your Customer Care Team -Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I financed a Mercedes C250 through Off Lease Only. Their prices were too good to be true. They took all my information down and walked me over to the office. They had the loan officer there to show us the interest rates. They only show you one paperwork and then they tell you what it is, and we accepted. We signed all the documents and we were off. The sales rep was awesome and I continue to recommend him. I just sent him one of the young ladies where I work at who's looking to buy a car. The next time I buy a car, I will definitely be there.

Dear Courtney,

We’re so glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’ve found that most of our customers prefer to walk the lot and look at the vehicles on their own, without being pressured by any salesperson.

However, what we want to know is if anyone refused to help you when you asked for assistance. If that is the case, we really need to know. We just want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied throughout every part of your experience. If you weren’t, then we know that we need to make some improvements. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396 so we can discuss this matter with you.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing any concerns you might have. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your Used Car Destination, and on behalf of your friends in Orlando, we wish you many safe travels in your new Volkswagen Passat!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I had been in an accident and needed to buy a new vehicle. I went to three dealers before going to Off Lease and the prices of Off Lease were better. The salesperson was easy to work with. It did not feel like he was a salesperson because there was no pressure. He was more like a customer service rep who showed me the car. I knew before going there what car I wanted to look at. In that dealership you need to know what you're going for otherwise you would get lost because there's thousands of cars and nobody walks around the lot with the customers. They do not help. I looked online at the inventory, found the car I wanted and let them know I want to test drive it. I bought a Volkswagen Passat and I love it.

Dear Karen,

We’re so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with Eddie and our Orlando team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It’s also good to know that Eddie accommodated you with the concern you had over the vehicle you had chosen and the need to see it cleaned before making your final decision. We do apologize for the dust. We’re anxiously awaiting the completion of our expansion project. All that construction certainly does stir up the dust! Once the dust settles, we’ll have a much bigger and nicer showroom that will so much better accommodate our loyal following.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your Used Car Destination! On behalf of your friends in Orlando, we wish your husband many safe travels in his new truck!

On behalf of the Owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We had been researching trucks for over six months. I had a specific criteria I needed to meet as far as packages that were on the truck. It was a gift for my husband and it had to fit a specific price-range, and Off Lease Only did. The process took twice as long as it would anywhere else. But we got the interest rate that we wanted. The people were very friendly. Eddie, our sales agent, was great. He answered all the questions that we had. It was a very dark colored truck. I was very concerned because of the type of lot that they sit on. They're covered in dust. And I said I would really like to see it clean before I make up my final decision. He took it back and had it detailed for me so that I can look at the truck before I made a decision. They don't have to do that because I talked to other salespeople and they said they don't do that. But he did what he had to do to make sure that I was satisfied with what I was getting before I made the purchase.

Dear Abraham,

Most importantly, thank you so much for your loyal business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear how helpful Darrell and Don have been, and we hope that you always felt like part of the family during your visits.

We are so looking forward to the completion of our expansion project, when we’ll have a much newer and bigger showroom and will be able to more efficiently accommodate the volume of customers we receive.

However, we’re extremely disappointed to hear about your most recent experience and apologize that you clearly did not receive the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. We would like to know everyone you spoke with and how they responded to your requests. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

As you may already know, our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We really appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as your Used Car Destination, and we look forward to speaking with you soon, and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

I bought six cars from Off Lease Only. I like the concept, plus the price of their cars. Daryl and Don have been pretty good salespersons and they were the guys that I've been dealing with. The last time I brought my daughter there, we dealt with this one guy. The greeter introduced me to the salesman because I knew how everything goes. I had already picked out the car and so I told him the number of the car that I wanted. He was like, “Well, let me do it my way.” I told him to go ahead and do that but I don’t have to go through all of it because this is my sixth car. He walked off and told me to get somebody else. And I said, “Well, you ain’t gotta act like that, man.” That’s the sixth car I bought and he's just gonna walk and leave me on the floor.

Then the thing that I got against them is the point of when the salesperson gets through with you, it's how long you gotta wait for finance. They don’t have enough finance managers with the volume of people that they have. I’ve sat there through buying my sixth car and I watched people leave with pretty good credit scores walk away because of that. They were laying on the car, they liked the experience and everything worked out totally fine, but once they got approved, it’s waiting three to four hours to get in the office to sign the paper. Off Lease Only gotta step up in that finance division.

Dear Josmarie,

Thank you for purchasing your Jeep Patriot at Off Lease Only. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that your sales rep made everything painless. Thank you also for taking the time to share your comments. Enjoy your Jeep Patriot!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I had a smaller, compact car so I was looking for something bigger. My co-worker had told me about the different cars that Off Lease Only had available so I decided to go in and check it out and ended up only going there. I got a Jeep Patriot and it's a lot more spacious. Once I had sat in the back with the finance manager, he told me what bank approved me, what they were offering for interest and what my payments would be.

And then the sales rep was awesome and he made everything painless. I had to wait for a long time to get the car and it wasn't awkward waiting with him. He kept it light and easy so I enjoyed the fact that I had him. He did not make me feel pressured and he wasn't shady at all. He wasn't trying to push a car on me even if he knew it had a bad report on the CARFAX.

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it! We appreciate you and your business; we take pride in offering you a transparent experience and the lowest price in the nation on nearly new cars.

Please come visit us soon again!!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

My vehicle was old and I wanted to buy a new one. I visited a few dealerships but chose Off Lease Only because of their inventory, price, and ease of transaction. I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from them in December and their salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. Dealing with Off Lease Only was a good experience and I recommend them.

Dear Freddie,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with Off Lease Only. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. It sounds like you encountered some unfortunate circumstances. We can certainly understand why you would feel frustrated.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We hope to be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I've heard Off Lease Only through some people in town for their cars and they told me to go there because they had a big selection. However, I didn't purchase from them. I was there from four o'clock in the afternoon until nine o'clock at night and the whole thing was weird because I had my own financing all along and didn't need them to get any financing. I already had the amount of the car approved and all I had to do was go there, sign the papers and walk away. But they said something happened with my paperwork. I had to keep calling them and they would never return my calls. In the end, I gave up and decided I didn't want the car anymore. It was a very unprofessional experience with Off Lease Only and I will never go back.

Dear Paul,

We’re glad to hear that you’re happy with the deal you got on your car, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned, however, that your salesperson didn’t explain a lot of the details and that he failed to disclose details to you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, to discuss this matter with you on a more personal level. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

My old vehicle's transmission had run out and so I ended up getting a BMW from Off Lease Only. The sales guy didn't explain a lot of the details and he left out a lot of the disclosures, but overall, it was worth it. I got a great deal on my car, and I would shop there again.

Dear Kristina,

First and foremost, thank you for your business, and for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. With over 850 employees now, Off Lease Only relies on your feedback as quality control.

We are so sorry to hear your frustration regarding the waiting time for your paperwork to be process. We are in the process of expanding our financing offices to make our customers paperwork process much quicker. We can assure you that we would love to get you in and out as quickly as possible with as little to no frustration as possible as well. We are now selling over 4000 cars per month and we are continuously trying to hire the very best help that we can find for all departments.

We hope you love your car and we are thankful to hear your feedback on your salesperson.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

My husband was looking for a car and saw one on the offleaseonly.com website. It was local and was near us, so he wanted to go look at it. We did and we purchased a 2011 Ford Mustang. We had been shopping around and visited around 10 other dealerships, and the prices were a lot more than at Off Lease. This was his first vehicle and we financed it. It was pretty simple and straightforward. It was a bit of a long process from beginning to end because purchasing a car is not that fast. But other than that, it was pretty smooth and everything was clear.

The sales rep was very helpful. He tried to get us the best company to finance the car. Any questions that we had, he always answered and was very attentive. And even after we purchased the car, we needed to ask him some questions and he was always willing to help. Overall, Off Lease was very helpful. They have good prices on the cars and it's a smooth purchase. We were really happy with them.

Off Lease Only Company Profile