Call toll free
3.33/5

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2535 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

One of my co-workers referred me to Off Lease and when I went there, the customer service I got was top-notch. Initially, I went down there to buy an Audi. I then drove the Audi and it didn’t have that oomph factor that I was looking for. The gentleman, Santi, came out and told me about the BMW. He then asked me to give it a try and so I did. He literally wrote down everything about the car for me that when I left, I knew that it was the car I wanted. In fact, as soon as I sat in the car and cranked it up, I drove it off the lot, turned around and said that this was it. It was amazing and Santi gave that wow factor.

Everything in the process went smoothly. They found a lender and the price was great. The monthly payments are great too ‘cause they also factor in the warranty. I was speaking with the finance manager and he highly recommend getting a warranty. When he broke down to me the difference that would come out of my pocket versus what I would spend on the warranty, it was a no-brainer. Once you get down there at Off Lease, you'll be profoundly wowed. The way they are welcoming makes you feel like you're actual family. I’ve recommended two people to them already.

Dear Kevin E,

Thank you for sharing this awesome review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience with Santi has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only . We wish you many happy miles in your new ride and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

My daughter started college and I was giving my car to her, so I had to get another one. We should've done it earlier but then I was against it. I remember the car buying experiences that I had which were not my favorite things. I usually ended up with a headache and it was just crap. A friend of mine at work, however, told me about Off Lease Only and I tried it. I went on their website and looked at all kinds of cars. I've always bought new cars but at that time, I was thinking of getting a second hand. Maybe I could get a car with more options for a good price. My first interaction with them was with a young rep, but he was away when I went there. Neither was he available when I went back another time. He didn't abandon me though. He just had some sort of issue he had to take care of, but he recommended another rep, Love, and he had her ready there waiting for me.

Love asked me what I was interested in. We walked around and she also took me over to the computers. It was not the normal car buying experience. It was like a friend and I looking at the car. It was absolutely great. I was looking at another car and I was told that the cars could be there or not. I ended up with an Altima 3.5L SL and there was no pressure at all. I was kinda pushing more for my own financing and their rep saw that as I was sitting in his office. So he said he could hold off the purchase for me until I find out my own finance. That was great too. I went through my own financing eventually. I had a fabulous buying experience.

Off Lease Only has stuff that’s almost brand new. Some cars have only 3,000 or 4,000 miles on it. The car I got was two years old and I love this car. I had a little issue with it though. The motor of the two side mirrors was burned out but they said they would fix. I had to go back four times, which was a little frustrating because every time, I had to drive all the way over there. But it was one of those things they had to take care of because it would be dangerous if I go out. The only reason I didn't lose my mind after a while was because of their rep, Shonda. She was absolutely amazing. We got the problem fixed.

Off Lease Only always set my expectations. They said, "This is how we get the car. You get whatever the person gives you and we pass it on to you. That's how we keep our prices low." Everything was upfront, which I like, so even though I had to go back a few times, that’s all right. I've already recommended Off Lease Only to all my friends. They owe it to themselves to try it first. I also found out that there were other friends at work that have bought automobiles from Off Lease Only too and they had a great experience also. It’s amazing. Off Lease Only is gonna be my car buying thing from now on.

Dear Siraj,

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I bought a car from Off Lease Only a couple of months ago. Then my wife's car was totaled in a car accident, so we needed to replace it and we came back to Off Lease. We looked at CarMax and at some local dealerships in the Tampa area where we live and Off Lease just couldn't be touched price-wise. The prices were so much better, and the variety was so perfect for what we needed.

I liked the basic and no-frills atmosphere at Off Lease Only. I liked that they don't spend money on a beautiful showroom, on free cookies, on expensive furniture because all that money came from somebody, and it doesn't come from them, it came from the customer. Off Lease gets the work done, and I'm not paying for a lot of nonsense at the facility. I'm just paying for my car and I like it that way better.

The sales representatives that I got to work with was good, and there was no pressure. He was knowledgeable and helpful. He made sure that we got what we needed and were looking for. He walked us through every step of the way and made sure that everything got done where it needed to get done. I've talked to people about Off Lease and I have a friend who's getting ready to buy a truck. He has contacts in Tampa, and he looked at the website but he can't find anything to compete with the Off Lease Only website. So, he's gonna be going to Off Lease when he's ready to buy his truck in a few months.

Dear Clifford,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this awesome review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The engine in my Monte Carlo blew up and I figured that if I bought a car that was leased, it was probably gonna be in better condition. People who lease a car usually have to take good care of it because they’re gonna return it and they would have to pay for damages. So people who lease their cars take a little bit better care of their cars than someone who owns it.

At first, I was gonna finance the car at Off Lease Only. But the financing guy tried to sell me certain stuff, like protection for the interior and the engine. It was like an insurance company where you have to put in the claim when you get your car worked on. But later on, I looked up these companies and after I read reviews, I decided I didn’t wanna deal with them because it was a hassle. So I told them to take it off. I wanted a refund for it and they gave me refunds. I also tried contacting the financing through PNC Bank and it was a hassle. So I didn't wanna finance it anymore. I told them I just wanted to pay for it straight up and they did everything for me.

I changed my mind a couple times on certain spots and there wasn’t an issue. The people accommodated me and they said they just wanted to make me happy. It was a good experience and I would definitely do business with them again if I was in the market for another car. I’d also recommend someone to get a vehicle from them. You’ll probably find a used car cheaper somewhere but with these leased vehicles, you'll get records of their maintenance and they've got all the reports, like CARFAX, available for them.

Dear Jason V,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with ours staff was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only.

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

My vehicle was starting to get up there in age and I needed something new. I noticed the storefront of Off Lease Only in the area a couple of times so I walked in. I wasn’t planning to buy a vehicle that day. I was just shopping and wanted to see what was out there. I looked at a bunch of different places online and Off Lease’s prices were within $1000 lower than what I was seeing elsewhere. This was my first stop but I ended up climbing something there that I really liked and in good condition so, I didn’t go anywhere else. However, I wasn’t happy that they ran my credit through two different lenders and that only one of them approved the application. I received something in the mail from the other lender, a couple weeks later, stating that they weren’t even able to evaluate my credit or my need for a financing because the application was incomplete. So, essentially, they just ran it through one, so I’m not even sure if I got the most competitive rate.

Bill was my salesperson and he was very kind, cordial and very accommodating. I looked at six cars and test drove them before I test drove the one that I ended up purchasing. He was very patient. Don was the sales manager who also personally assisted me while I was there and he was knowledgeable and very nice as well. I went to Off Lease when I purchased the car that I traded in. I was shopping for that car five years ago and I shopped there when I was looking for that car, but they weren’t able to give it to me for the price that the Mercedes dealership did. This time, I got a Mercedes E350. Once I found the vehicle that I wanted, they had me fill out a finance application online in one of the kiosks. That took about five minutes and then, it went to be reviewed in one of the back offices. About an hour and a half later, I was able to purchase the vehicle.

Dear Andrea,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with Bill and Don, and hope you’ve always felt like part of the family during your visits.

Sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the finance part of the process.

We understand your concern over the credit inquiries. Per the following statements from Experian’s website, we hope this will clear up some common misunderstandings. “When shopping for a car, it is common for auto dealers to submit your information to multiple lenders in an effort to find the lowest interest rate and most favorable loan terms. This practice allows you to benefit from lenders competing for your business. Each time your credit report is reviewed by a different lender, an inquiry will appear showing who accessed the report and for what purpose.

Experian lists each inquiry that is made into your file for two years, so that you have a complete record of who has reviewed your credit history, but they will only be counted as one inquiry when calculating the score. Most Credit Scores Will Count Multiple Car Loan Inquiries As One.

Lenders know that multiple applications for a car loan within a short period of time indicate you are shopping for the best terms, not buying multiple cars. Scoring systems have been designed to reflect that reality.

Therefore, as long as the inquiries were all made within a certain period of time, usually 14 days but sometimes longer, they are counted as just one when calculating your score. The practice of counting multiple auto loan inquiries as just one enables you to shop for the best rates and terms without hurting your credit scores.”

Someone from our management team will be reaching out to you shortly, if they haven’t already, to address the notification you received in the mail from the other lender. In the event that they’re unable to reach you, please contact our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We care about your experience, and we’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Sharon

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: May 18, 2019

I've been trying to do business online with Off Lease Only and my internet interaction with them have been awful. I'm very interested in a vehicle they have for sale, only problem is it located 300 miles away from me. So I contacted them several times via chat and email and all their responses have been, "Give us your phone number and someone will contact you." I refuse to give out my private number unless absolutely necessary, I hate having high-pressure salespeople calling me through the day. Plus I like to have written evidence of what (and who) said this or that. I know I'll have to give my contact information at one point, but to me that point is not during the initial contact with a dealership.

Well, in my 3-4 email interactions with them, even once a General Manager emailed me, I always received generic, automated responses and not answers to the requested information. All their emails were details of how great the dealership was or how many cars they'd sold. My question is, if they cannot give direct, accurate information when contacted by internet, why even have an internet department? Makes me wonder if this is the kind of customer service they provide before a sale, what can be expected after the sale? For such reason, I cannot recommend this dealership and will not do business with them. P.s. I've purchased 2 vehicles in the past via internet with other dealers and have received great, top-notch customer service.

Dear Andy,

I can understand your frustration. In fact, you have brought up an issue that we are currently working on. We want our customers to communicate with us in the method they are most comfortable with. Every car we have for sale is listed on our website, www.offleaseonly.com. Each car on our website includes a free Carfax which is linked directly on that car’s home page. Additionally, we are rolling out linked auto check reports for all our cars, but right now only some are linked, if you do not see the Auto Check we can send it to you. Lastly, if we see that a Vehicle has had an auction announcement, even if it doesn’t show up on the Carfax or Auto check, we include an additional report from a third-party company called True Frame. These reports show you the structural and cosmetic integrity of the vehicle. Unlike other Dealers in the industry we are upfront and transparent and provide tools, so our customers can easily do their research from home. I will have Bob Harris our Corporate General Manager will be reaching out to you shortly, so we can answer any additional questions you may have. We look forward to earning your business.

Best Wishes,

Ejola Cook, V.P.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 30, 2019

4 years ago we bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Ted ** in the W Palm Beach location and the another Ford Escape 2017 from Ted again, a gentleman, not the normal used car salesman. Financing was a long process but a better rate than expected, and the extended warranty was with unlimited miles. Right now I'm recommending a friend to Off Lease in Ft Lauderdale. Thank you again Ted.

Dear Walter H,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with Ted was so positive

We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no hidden fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car.

We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Kayann

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 29, 2019

The DMV Nationwide service that Off Lease Only uses is terrible. I am now 51 days from my purchase of 2 vehicles, and have yet to receive title work in order to get license plates. I was told this would be a seamless process and would receive titles before the temp tags expired, well that didn’t happen. I took both cars to a dealer in Ohio to get an Ohio VIN inspections, even though when I asked about this during my purchase, 51 days ago, I was told that it was part of what the DMV Nationwide service does, but they DON’T!

So now because of the mileage missing on the form, which when I asked the lady doing the inspection she said it isn’t necessary, (and I have had her do at least 4 other cars for me in the past without issues and one car didn’t have an odometer or a instrument cluster) I now have to go back and get this done again and then mail the original forms to them for processing. This could have been avoided by Off Lease just doing the form at the ** dealership, which it states right on the form this can be done that they sent me, and all this ** would have been avoided. And yes I am a little salty right now! Yes I would recommend the cars they sell, but they really need to get their ** together when it comes to the paperwork!

Original review: April 17, 2019

I started the process of trying to buy a van on March 18th 2019. We signed all our paperwork with our notary (we are out-of-state buyers) on March 26th. We were told by a couple people from different departments that we should be able to have the vehicle by the end of that week or the beginning of the following week. We still do not have our vehicle. We have talked with so many other people from so many different departments and so-called managers as well, and still we are just being told that the car is on the list for a transport. They are not doing anything to get the vehicle to us in the time that they are promised.

Multiple times we were told that we would be called back and that did not happen. We have had to rent a vehicle because we needed one to take care of some doctors appointments out of state since we do not have a car. I was told by an agent that she would email me so I could give her the invoice for the rental car, and they would cover it for me. However, I never got an email from her. I still don't know whether or not they will actually reimburse us for this rental car. This whole experience has been very frustrating and we still have not gotten our vehicle or the answers that we have wanted. I definitely would not recommend buying a vehicle from this company out of state. If they claim to be such a great company for selling vehicles at great prices, I sure hope if you could walk in the door that they have some better customer service than what we have received online and over the phone.

Dear Charity,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re disappointed to hear that you’ve encountered a delay with the shipping of your vehicle. We are aware, and glad to know that our management team is involved and is working on the situation on your behalf. We hope to have it resolved soon.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to assisting you, in any way we can.

Your Customer Care Team Member – Sharon

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 12, 2019

Our salesperson was great. We had 4 cars we liked. We test drove an Infiniti and it was perfect. We wanted to trade our vehicle. After inspection we were given to a gentleman who gave us what they said they would give us for the car. My husband said he felt it was a little unreasonable. The gentleman asked what we wanted the trade in for and we increased the amount $900. Which was reasonable but we would have discussed it with him.

Instead of talking to us nicely or showing us any type of customer service, he said “here is your keys” and walked away. He was so rude that if he took an extra minute to speak with us he would have known we were there to pay cash for that car and leave. We might even have understood if he was nice in his explanation and still bought the car and went home and just sold our car ourselves. I have had 4 friends and two coworkers buy vehicles from there and were very happy. I wish we could have said the same. My husband really loved the car.

It was everything he was looking for in the Infiniti that he wanted and after being there from 11:30 to after 3:00 we left without the car and now have to start our search again. I guess my thing is, even though you are busy, a little more than two minutes of your time and not making someone feel like you are putting them out would be appreciated.

We spent all that time at the dealership and that two minutes of rudeness made us leave and unfortunately we will remember that if someone asks about our experience there. I just bought a Jeep Rubicon, which I paid for in cash at another dealership and the customer service experience and the purchasing experience was nothing like this. I give our salesperson at Off Lease Orlando who showed us the vehicles high praise but when it came to purchasing and discussing the trade I have to give Off Lease of Orlando one star.

Dear L Holz,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson.

It’s unfortunate that your experience with the trade appraiser wasn’t the same. This is something that we would like to discuss with you further. All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We would like to make sure that this type of incident does not repeat itself.

We hope to be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

We wish you the best with your new jeep!

Your Customer Care Team Member – Sharon