Call toll free
4.59/5

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

Off Lease Only Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2465 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have a big problem, this dealer has committed a scam to us when we have a car for mechanical problems, and we bought another one, they have kept the loan money, and they have not returned it to the bank, not a penny, two months ago. We have gone to the dealer and general manager Ray **, he has deceived us, he does not take the phone, the financier who signed the documents no longer works in the dealer, the vendor also left. I hope this serves all customers if they decide to come here to buy a car or go to another more reliable site.

Dear Orlando,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. Our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, will be reaching out to you shortly, if she hasn’t already, to see what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

In the event that she’s unable to reach you, please reach out to her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We care about you and your experience, and we’re here to help.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and working with you to resolve your matter of concern.

Your Customer Care Team Member – Sharon

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I got in a car accident and so my car was totaled, so I had to get a new one. My dad had bought cars from Off Lease for a while and we went straight there. We weren’t expecting to buy a car straight away, but we found a good deal. I got a 2015 Toyota Corolla and it’s great. I had a Focus before and it was older, so having a newer car is nice and an upgrade. I financed it and it was very easy and quick. The sales rep was very helpful and nice. This was the first time I bought my own car and it was a pretty good experience.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I was searching online for a specific kind of car and went with Off Lease because of that. When we first got there, it was a little bit overwhelming because they did a lot of business and there were a lot of people there. We walked in and I was not sure where to go, and then I got told what to do and somebody came out and helped me. The people were very friendly and handled me with respect. The only thing that could be improved was putting up a big sign that says where you need to go when you first get there.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was looking for cars and when I popped in car sales around Orlando, Off Lease came up. I have sold and leased cars myself before and the biggest turnoff to a lot of people is the dealer’s fee, and it is so low at Off Lease and the price of the car is what it is. It's fast and a better way to buy a car. Everyone that we would pass in the hallway, in the building or outside had a great attitude and was very helpful. It was a nice experience all the way around. Off Lease is a little more than an hour ride from where we live, so we got there a little after 9:00 in the morning and by 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon, we were back home with a car. I would recommend it highly and I've spoken to many people that I know about it.

Original review: July 19, 2018

The HHR we bought from Off Lease Only was a great vehicle. It was 12 years old and we felt the need to replace it. We sold it on Craigslist and went out and bought the GMC Terrain. This is the third car we bought from Off Lease. Their sales reps were very friendly and helpful. It’s a busy place and you have to wait for a little bit from time to time for the different parts of the purchase. But, everything was very smooth. However, it’s a two and a half hour drive each way for us to get to the Off Lease Location. And I wish there was a closer one. Other than that, we’re very happy with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: July 18, 2018

I bought a Ford Fusion from Off Lease and I financed it. My salesperson was Joe and I also talked to Gurshley, the financial person. They were both pretty helpful. Joe helped me find the car. I had a different car, but it was too small so I traded it and got the Fusion. Everybody was friendly. They help you walk through the steps and find the car that fits your needs. I was able to get the car that I really wanted and Off Lease got it transferred from Miami to Broward. The other dealerships were not as willing to find what I wanted, more so, looking for a deal. I would recommend Off Lease.

Original review: July 17, 2018

A friend recommended Off Lease Only, saying that he liked the no-haggle pricing, the up-to-date website and the free Carfax. There was a variety of reasons why he preferred Off Lease Only but it was the salesperson that convinced me to purchase with them. We were looking at another vehicle but after speaking with him and looking over some options, he helped us find a vehicle that was perfect for us. I've done a lot of businesses but he was, by far, one of the best salespeople I've dealt with. I purchased the Infiniti QX60 about three weeks ago and w love it. So far, there have been no problems. We enjoy the car and we're satisfied.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I went online, looked at the prices and then I went out to the site and looked at some of the cars. We found what we wanted to test drive, came back inside and spoke to our salesperson, Joe. He arranged for us to get the keys and we did the test drive. Joe was professional and Off Lease gave a fair price. I shopped around and they had the best price for the value of the vehicle, so my wife and I came back, bought a GMC Acadia. So far, it is good.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I decided to work with Off Lease and got a 2018 Cherokee since it was a lot better than dealing with a regular car membership. My little sister got her car from them which was why I knew them. They were honest. With them, what you see is what you get. All of their resources were awesome. I could check the Carfax. I could also check all the other reports on their computers to see if the car had been in an accident and if they were serviced properly and timely. If they were in accidents, the got reassessed after the repair to see if it was fixed well.

Sam was my representative and he was really great. He stayed 20 feet from me while I checked the car. He told me to check out everything -- sit in it, turn it up, press all the buttons, and come back to him whenever I'm ready. It was nice not to feel hassled. I really had a good experience with Off Lease and I’ve already told people to go to them.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We're from the northeast and we heard about Off Lease a few years ago from a friend who already bought a car there. I also did a lot of research and visited three dealerships online. I chose Off Lease for their reputation from friends. There was no hassle and their pricing was very good compared to the market. We chose the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder and we financed partially. We were looking for something smaller but my wife couldn’t resist the way the vehicle looked.

Purchasing the vehicle was an easy process. But too many side offers like maintenance, car care, and those kinds of contracts were a turnoff for me. There were too many items that were confusing. And I didn’t like the options that they threw up there. I worked with Jones and one other rep. Jones gave an excellent service and he knew what he was dealing with. He knew his vehicles and he understood customer needs and frustration. He understood the hassle in everything from a consumer's point of view. The staff was friendly as well. They were good people persons. We also dealt with someone in finance and he had excellent knowledge. Our family was so confident that my kid in college decided that we would go back and buy another vehicle there. The guy in finance was able to counsel the kid with regards to his purchasing powers if he’s in college, starting up his credit and working up.

Dear Shem,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our North Lauderdale location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so glad to hear that you were pleased with your sales representative, and hope you felt like family during your visit.

We’re disappointed to hear that you were uncomfortable with the various offers for the additional packages that are available. Our Finance Team is expected to let everyone know what all their options are. Not every option will fit every customer’s needs, but we’ve found that most of our customers are interested in some degree of protection from any expensive repairs, whether it’s mechanical, or sometimes cosmetic, or maybe tires in some cases, even protection for the interior will fit some customers’ needs. It depends on what each customer considers to be important, but most don’t want any out of pocket surprises while their still making monthly payments.

Our Customer Service Manager, Noslen, will be reaching out to you, shortly, if she hasn’t already to discuss any concerns you may have, and to clarify any matters where there may have been any confusion. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please reach out to her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach her at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We care about our customers and their experience, and we’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing any concerns you may have.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 10, 2018

I bought a 2018 Mercedes CLA 250 at Off Lease Only and my experience was wonderful. Their reps were highly professional and very friendly. I had someone in training, so he was accompanied by a more experienced salesperson. But both of them were equally professional, as was the person who dealt with the finance. I arrived right when they were opening and was met immediately by the person who had been texting me online. Then they pulled the car up and I was able to see it and take it for a test drive. I saw another car that I might have been interested in and I wanted to see it so they pulled that one up too and I did a test drive. I had a struggle deciding between the two, but the salesman was patient.

Then, he introduced me to the manager and I ended up making my decision. So we went inside and had to wait a bit. It's a bit like a factory in there. They queue you up and I didn't mind that they do a lot of volume and you have to wait. But each time I got to deal with a person, he or she was very personable and I didn’t feel like I was just a number. And we were out of there by 1 o’clock, just in time to go get lunch. I highly recommend Off Lease Only. Their car values are excellent and my experience was smooth and pleasurable.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I heard about Off Lease from another guy who said that he had a good experience because his dad bought a car there. I needed a vehicle and I was pretty desperate, so I went with a newly used 2017 Jeep Patriot. Purchasing it was a good experience. Dealerships are crooks and it takes a lot longer if you go there, so I was really happy with Off Lease. There was no pressure and they do it over a lawyer. They're an absolutely amazing company.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I traded in my old car a month ago with Off Lease Only to upgrade to a Lexus IS250. I like the pricing and their deal was good. In addition, the sales rep knowledgeable and very forthcoming. He didn't tell me things I simply wanted to hear, but he gave me the facts of what was going on. I had the car financed, so they had me sign papers, ID's and the insurance card. However, I had a concern with the guy doing the car. It showed online that the car was in an accident once but when I went to Lexus, it was in an accident twice.

Dear Angelique,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our North Lauderdale location. We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re happy to know that you found your salesperson to be knowledgeable and very forthcoming. Hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It’s possible that not all the information was available on Carfax when you purchased the car. Sometimes there is a delay in Carfax receiving all the information on a vehicle. We disclose everything we know at the time of the sale. Did your salesperson encourage you to take the vehicle for an inspection before you bought it? If they failed to do this, we need to know.

Our Customer Service Manager, Noslen, should be reaching out to you soon, if she hasn’t already, to further discuss this matter with you. In the event that she’s unable to reach you, please reach out to her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach her at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We care about every part of your experience with Off Lease Only, and we’re here to help if you need us!

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing all of your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 7, 2018

Off Lease Only had very competitive prices and the sales person I work with did a great job. Financing the Infiniti QX50 through my bank was a very easy process. It’s a good experience, overall, and if my friends will purchase a vehicle, I'll let them know about it.

Dear Valued Customer,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from. We’re glad that you enjoyed your experience with our team and we hope you felt like one of the family during your visit.

The owners started this business with 2 cars and their life savings and have grown it to the largest independent used car dealership in the nation for two reasons: saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you in any way we can to enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 6, 2018

I searched on the internet for the type of vehicle that I was looking for. The old one that I had was pretty beat up, so I needed something newer. Since Off Lease Only's pricing was cheaper compared to other dealerships, I purchased from them a cargo van two weeks ago. The salesperson showed me around, gave me the key and let me do a test drive. It was way different than going to a car dealership as I knew what I wanted when I got there. The process included the usual sitting and signing a bunch of stuff. The waiting period for my turn and waiting for all the paperwork to go through took a long time, but I'm sure that's the way it is for everyone. The process was still good and once the paperwork went through, it was painless.

Original review: July 5, 2018

When I went online to research on pricing, I found the vehicle I wanted, a Jeep Patriot, in Off Lease Only at a price that looked comparable so I decided to check them out. But the first guy I dealt with couldn't answer the questions I had. It was a nightmare. Thank God Luca came along. If it wasn’t for him I would have left. He was extremely helpful and my husband, who had bought three vehicles from Off Lease Only, also said that it was the best customer service he had felt too. Also, I was gonna pay cash but I ended up financing and the process went very smoothly and quickly.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I needed a new vehicle for work and Off Lease made an effort to get me a deal. I got a Lexus CT Hybrid from them via financing and the process to get it was good. They told me why they did this and that so I knew the reasons for everything. Also, I left my wallet somewhere and their salesperson, Joe saw it lying around. He picked it up and brought it to me. Since my purchase, I've recommended Off Lease to my friends. My family has also been down at their dealership to look at vehicles.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 3, 2018

I researched and found the car that I wanted. I bought a 2016 BMW X6 almost a month ago and it was an upgrade from my previous car. The sales person was good and the process went well. I got a private loan for it and the bank that I did the loan through is still waiting on my title.

Dear Nicole,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.`

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly did not receive the level of service the owners started this company to provide. Our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, will be reaching out to you soon, to give you an update on your title. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach her at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We care about our customers and their experience, and we’re here to help.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We’re proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concern.

Your Customer Care Team Member – Sharon

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 2, 2018

I heard about Off Lease through a friend and I like that I was able to do most of the shopping online. I already knew what I was gonna be doing when I got to the dealership. I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport two weeks ago and I’m very happy with it. It’s a million times better than my previous vehicle. I had my new vehicle financed and the process was very smooth, quick and painless. The salespeople were all amazing and the interactions with them were good. Overall, it was a great experience.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 1, 2018

I was having trouble with my previous vehicle. I put my vehicle of choice in, and Off Lease came up, and they had my vehicle of choice that I wanted. So, I read some reviews and I liked the concept of the husband and wife ownership, and with the leased cars. I went in first thing on a Saturday morning and I met with Odell who knew about the car a day before. We stayed in a hotel close by the car dealership. I went right in and Odell brought the car up. We drove it without him for about 20 minutes, and I brought the car back. Then, I went in to see the finance manager within 30 minutes. I had gone in already preapproved and I was financed right away. The process was very smooth and the sales rep was awesome. The 2016 Cadillac SRX drives like a dream and it's a lot smoother to ride than my previous one. I had a great experience with Off Lease Only.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price. On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we look forward to hearing from you again.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Dillon

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 30, 2018

The interaction that I had with the Off Lease Only salesperson was really good. It was very personal, very informative, and helpful. I bought a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and the whole process took between two to three hours. Everything was fine.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I wanted an updated newer car and I got a good deal from Off Lease, especially with my trading. I bought a Jeep Patriot and it exceeded my expectations. It's a comfortable vehicle. I financed the car and it was easy. They were very helpful. I would definitely recommend Off Lease.

Dear Itza,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Jeep Patriot!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Robin

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 28, 2018

Off Lease Only has a wide variety of cars and they’re super informative and helpful. My fiancée got her first car from Off Lease so we thought to go there. We also went to Bowman Chevrolet and Climax, but Off Lease offered the most for our car trade-in. Their salesman tried his best to get the deal done, so I was happy. He was super-nice and whenever we had a question and we had to call him and get in contact with him, he would answer. He would call us back with whatever we needed. We had a two-door Jeep and we were looking for a four-door car. We ended up buying a Mercedes Benz. It’s a luxurious car. It’s nice and drives smoothly and we’re happy with it. We had it financed and the managers over there worked with us. They helped us get the lowest payment that we can afford. Our experience at Off Lease Only was good and I would recommend them.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 27, 2018

We purchased outright a Hyundai Accent from Off Lease Only. This was to replace the car that got totaled when my daughter was involved in a crash. I like the concept with Off Lease. There was no hassle and pressure, and there was a wide variety of vehicles, good prices, and friendly service. The sales person was very good. Also, we took the car on a test drive with just my family. They trust us enough or they made precaution enough that you can take the car out and basically drive it around on your own and bring it back. My brother, who is in the car business, recommends people to go there.

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear you like Off Lease Only's business model and your brother recommends Off Lease Only. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, enjoy your Hyundai Accent!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 26, 2018

I just moved back from overseas. I was stationed overseas in the military, so I had no vehicle and I had to buy one. Off Lease Only was the third auto dealer I visited. Their price was competitive and the experience was easy. I could go on to the website and see exactly what the price was gonna be. I decided on the 2015 Nissan Leaf and I have no issues with it. The salesperson was also very professional and helpful. He walked me through the whole process and made things very easy.

When you go to a car dealer, oftentimes, you feel like the gazelle on the plane. Everybody’s staring at you waiting to pounce or take something from you. Whereas with Off Lease, it was very relaxed. They were interested in selling me a car, but there wasn’t a feeling that they were trying to pull one over on me. I looked at the car and left on the first day and came back and completed the purchase the next day. I really liked the experience. I would definitely recommend them.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Dillon

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 25, 2018

Our vehicle was a little bit older and we were looking to get something newer. A co-worker of my husband had a good experience with Off Lease and told us about the company so I started looking online. The salesperson was great and we have been communicating before we arrived at the actual location. When he knew I was on my way, he made sure to have what we needed ready to go so we could look at it and decide what we wanted to do. So it was a real positive experience.

We purchased a Ford Explorer and the financing process was good. I just hoped that it would be a little faster since we had taken the time to do the process online. It still took a little while to wait to even be seen by the person who does all the paperwork. But other than that, the vehicle we bought has a lot more room than the car I had before.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only! We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 24, 2018

My wife needed a new vehicle and I told her about Off Lease Only. I'm from West Palm and moved to Miami so I went back to Off Lease Only. Alex was a really good salesperson. He was a good guy all around and very attentive. She bought a Mercedes, which is night and day compared to her Mazda before. I had also traded my Mustang for a big Ford van, so the buying process took four hours. It was a good experience and we would use Off Lease Only again.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 23, 2018

I had a 2002 Cadillac and it was time to get a new car. My wife had a co-worker that said they were happy with Off Lease Only, so I went to them and they had the best car at the best price. I bought a $20,000 Cadillac and I would recommend their experienced and competent sales rep whom I dealt with.

Dear Paul,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We're pleased to hear that our Team helped make your car buying experience so pleasant and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your recommendation. Thank you for sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your Cadillac!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Robin

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 22, 2018

Sometimes, I’m just looking by to see if Off Lease has some new and interesting cars. At first, I wanted to buy a Honda Civic because it’s less expensive and lasts a long time. It’s one of the best used cars. I saw one at the dealership, but they had to clean all the seats, the front and back. The car was so dirty so I had to wait a few days to purchase it. Then Off Lease offered me the 2017 Hyundai Elantra. They said the car has a good warranty on it and the Honda Civic didn't have any warranty on it but after a few days, they sent me a different email that what the car has doesn't cover all the parts. It was only covering two parts, the engine and another thing. So they offered me a warranty that covered all the parts and I had to pay almost $2,000 for the warranty. But Off Lease has good cars and they don't deceive. And I'm wondering if I could trade in the one I bought for another car.

Dear Roosevelt,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We would like to reach out to you to determine what measures might be taken to resolve your matters, whatever they might be. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 19, 2018

7 months ago I bought was very nice 2016 f150. I paid 24,000 for it very low miles and at the time thought it was a great deal. That is until I found out after getting it appraised that it has a salvaged title so my appraisal value mind I only put 15,000 miles more on it was less than 10,000 because the car had been written off as a total loss. I could not be more dissatisfied. All I can say is buyer beware! I thought I got a great deal what got was bent over. Unreal. Terrible. Do not trust this company.

Dear Perry,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with Off Lease Only. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

Someone has misinformed you, because we don’t sell salvage titled cars. It sounds like someone was trying to get your trade for less than what it’s worth. Did you reach out to our Customer Service team? Our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, will be contacting you shortly, to determine what we might be able to do to help. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

Off Lease Only Company Information