toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Jaime Cueva,

We love hearing from repeat customers such as yourself! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about your latest experience at Off Lease Only and our valuable team members who go above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs. We are so pleased that was your experience.

Thank you for your recent purchase from us. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

It's very simple to do business with Off Lease Only. I've bought a few cars from them. First I bought a Nissan Versa 2012, a Sonata 2014, and the one that I got now, a Nissan Maxima 2014. Their people were very nice. David was very good. I financed all my vehicles and it's a very easy process. When I selected a car, they asked me about the financing I wanted. I got a bank that is giving me X-amount. Off Lease Only asked if I would do it with them if they give me the same percentage and I said of course I would. The finance officer was very good.

Dear Frank Acevedo,

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price!

We look forward to working with you again.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I wanted a new vehicle and Off Lease Only had a more competitive price than the two dealerships I initially went to. I bought a Lexus and financing with Off Lease was very simple. They were straightforward and easy to talk to. There's a lot of personnel in the office so there's always somebody to help. The place is big and there are cars for everybody there.

Dear Cecile Chambers,

We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that Danny, was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it!

Your Customer Service Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

My granddaughter went online and did her research for the car that she wanted and located it at Off Lease Only. She got the Corolla 2013 from them in July. She had it financed at the dealership and the process went well. I co-financed with her so she could get a better rate. In general, we were extremely pleased. It was our first experience with Off Lease Only and didn't know what to expect, and overall, it went really well. It was my granddaughter's first car purchase, and it was a very good experience for her.

Danny was our sales person. He answered all our questions and did not push us and gave us plenty of time because my granddaughter went over the car with a fine-toothed comb. She really did her homework which was great and Danny understood. She looked at two vehicles and he was very willing to have the other one brought up over where it would be for her to look at it also. He could not have been more helpful. If we'll go back to get another one, at any time, we will try to set up an appointment with him. In fact, I spoke with him a couple of months ago when my grandson was here and looking for a vehicle. I've also recommended them to others.

Dear Jordan Brown,

Being an Out of State Buyer, We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

The owner started this business with 2 cars and his life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealer in the nation for two reasons, saving his customers thousands on their dream car and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that our Team ,was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I purchased two vehicles from Off Lease Only this year - one in February and another in June. The whole purchasing process was very smooth. The sales staff were great. They were very friendly and accommodating and they helped me find what I was looking for. They were very professional and organized. I was an out-of-state buyer and they picked me up at the airport. They handled all of the paperwork for an out-of-state transfer. All the paperwork was very neat and organized and I had no trouble at the DMV. It's a good experience.

Dear Jerome Barbieri,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 125,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new.

Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

My cousin bought a car from Off Lease Only about two years ago and told me that it was a painless endeavor. He went in there and got what he was looking for at a good price. When it was time for me to buy a car, I went down there thinking I would just look around. I walked in and Gloria, the saleslady, told me to take a look at the computer to see their inventory. I told her I've already looked at the computer and know what I want but she told me to look at it again because they sell 200 cars a week and the one I was looking at might already be gone. So I sat down at the kiosk, looked at a couple of vehicles and then found two or three Mustangs that I was looking for.

She showed me the one that I ended up buying. I took it for a test drive, liked it and bought it. It was a straightforward and clean purchase. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and some guys play games with me on their price. With Off Lease, there was none of that. I live about 35 miles away from there and it was a Sunday night but the saleslady who sold me the car was kind enough to drive the new car that I bought home and was followed by another worker there so she could get a ride back after she dropped off the new car. I would have had to go home, get my wife, then come back the next day and get the new car. They eliminated all that running around for me.

If anybody else is interested in buying a good quality used car, Off Lease is the way to go. First of all, they have a huge selection which one's not gonna find at a typical dealer. One would have to go to five or ten dealers to get that wide variety. Also, while some people might argue that they don't like the idea that the Off Lease guys aren't willing to negotiate the price, I look at that as a positive because some people are not as astute as others when it comes to that. In here, one would know going in that that’s the price and like Gloria said if I wanted to pay 500 bucks less, I can go look at another Mustang, but this had 40,000 miles, as opposed to the one I bought that only had 25,000 or 26,000.

I was very pleased and took Gloria's card. Gloria was very professional. My wife drives a 2015 Cadillac ATS. It's a lease and when we give that back, I'm not gonna lease from the dealer anymore. I will buy one of these at Off Lease that has a few thousand miles on it and not have to worry about any payments. Then they even took a personal check on a Sunday. They handled themselves very well and I would recommend them to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Mark Kingsley,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that, Hugo was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it!

Your Customer Service Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

I gave my daughter my previous vehicle so I was looking for one and my friend suggested Off Lease. I went to every dealership and hated haggling and the whole deal. However, I can't say enough about Off Lease. They were fantastic. I dealt with Hugo who showed us how to do everything on the computer. My son and I researched the vehicle that I was looking for so we already had an idea. He told us exactly where to go look at them and gave us the opportunity to look at the vehicle on our own without him breathing down our neck. We could go in and out of the car, kick the tires and check everything. Then we went on a test drive and came back. He was the total opposite of pushy, very helpful and he answered any questions we had, helped us with the finance and setting everything else up.

I put a down payment out and financed part of it. We have a good credit score so it was easy for us to get financing. What I like was that I left there with the license plate and didn't have to go to the DMV and they didn't gouge me on the price. I bought a car previously from a dealership where they charged me $250 to get the registration. But at Off Lease, there was a flat fee of $76. He printed it out right there and handed us the license plate. The whole process took us less than two hours and it was the best buying experience I ever had. I would highly recommend them. In fact, I've been telling all my friends about Off Lease and trying to refer Hugo only because it was such a pleasant experience. The way they run business is exactly the way it should be done.

Dear Brandi,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback on everyone that helped make your car buying experience quick and painless. It’s great to know that this was an experience you’d recommend to friends and family.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I wanted a new car cause the last car I had which was gifted to me was old and falling apart. Off Lease Only had the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I got an electric vehicle from them four months ago. The person who helped me was wonderful and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The test drive went great too. Since I already knew a lot about the car, I just made sure that it didn't have any scratches on it and that it looked nice like a brand new car. The process was quick and easy. Everything was very professional and we took pictures. I've never done this before, but I had a great car buying experience. Nothing was overly stressful. The hardest part was on my end, making sure that I had all the insurance. Overall, I love my car and I like electric cars anyway cause they're quiet and mine runs beautifully. My car's much better than my old one. I have also talked to some of my friends about Off Lease Only.

Dear Pedro,

It was a pleasure to read about your buying experience working with our Team. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience.

We look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I didn't spend more than 15 minutes for the financing process. It was quick and the salesperson was awesome. He was really helpful and didn't push me to buy anything. I was needing a new vehicle for work, and decided to get a Ford F250. It was a quality buy plus the fact that Off Lease Only treated me nicely. It was an awesome sum of experience.

Dear Clovis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I visited 2-3 dealerships before going to Off Lease Only where I bought an SUV. I had very good interactions with the sales guy who was very nice, and helped me a lot and did a good job. I felt free to search a car in the patio. It's been a good experience and I will go back there to change my car for next time.

Resolution In Progress

Dear Brenda,
First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.
We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with our sales team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.
We’re disappointed to hear that your wait spoiled your experience. We are in the midst of an expansion project for our Orlando location. We’re looking forward to its completion when we’ll be able to offer our customers a higher level of customer service and the wait won’t be as long.
Thank you for patiently hanging in there!
You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already to follow up with you to discuss where, in the process, the delays were. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.
On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only Orlando, we wish you many safe travels in your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

We wanted to upgrade our car. Our previous vehicle was an Audi so we were specifically looking for it. We went to a few other dealers first before going to Off Lease Only since we drove quite a way to get there. When we were there, we tried out four cars we were interested in and narrowed it down to two. We picked the one we wanted, which was an Audi, and we paid for it cash. That was in November.

My only complaint was that it was an all day process. I didn't have any problems with their people and they were really good to deal with and everything was fine except that it was way too busy and there weren't enough people there to accommodate the business. We got there at 9:00 in the morning and by 4:00 I was already saying we're gonna have to come back another day because I needed to be somewhere by 7:00 and it was more than I could handle. They were doing two people in front of us so we waited and three more hours went by and I was really frustrated. Because of the wait time, I'd probably wouldn't go back there. I was happy with the car, first of all, else I wouldn't have stayed and sucked it out waiting for that time.

The motor went in my Chevy so I needed to buy a new vehicle. Off Lease Only had a good price so I got a Hyundai Sonata from them. It's a lot smaller than my Chevy but it serves its purpose. Their salesperson was good and I had no problems with him. However, the finance person who did the paperwork was rushed and in a hurry. The car should have been in my wife's name and it ended up in both of our names. And he listed me first, which caused me to lose three months of my tags. Because when they switched them over, my tags that will be expiring in July now expire in April. It's very irritating. Then it took from December 3rd until last week to finally get my title.

My brother bought a car at Off Lease six months before me and he told me I had to go there because they don't give people hassle and the reps there are not gonna push you. You just go look at their cars and go to a computer and look at the Carfax, check the car and open the car. Then if you're interested in a car you just say, "I want to check this car." You can drive it, and you can even take it to a mechanic. My brother bought a smart car, and Off Lease gave him a nice deal and he was happy with it. I went with him one day and during my first experience, I spoke with a gentleman named Israel. He walked me through the process, I chose a BMW and I went to the process of financing with them. The car has the eco for saving gas, so there was a little adjusting there but it is a great feature.

The only issue is that Off Lease got too many people there. When they got me pre-approved, that means that I got the car that I wanted. That means the bank already guarantees Off Lease that I can take the car with me. But they go to a process where they need this and that. I got there at 2:00, and I left at 9:00. They should make sure the process is easy. They were asking about this and that, and some details aren't necessary because I'm buying a car from them. But the whole experience was great. The last manager assigned the paperwork and she did a good job. She told me about the warranty and that I needed to buy the gap, which was good advice. I took my own deal that I want to refinance for how many months and that was it. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Dear Carlos,

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review on our dealership! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with our team of sales and finance. We will be sharing this review between our work team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems that we reached that goal with you. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

The price that Off Lease gave me seemed good. I bought a 2016 Ford Expedition and financed it through them. They looked for the best rates and somebody who will approve you. It was a very good sales experience and I'd recommend them.

Dear Marilynn,

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I had a BMW that I've had for 14 years. It was in great condition but being that old, there were some repairs that were going to have to be made some time this year. So, I decided it was time to make a change. My son who was helping me buy a new vehicle then knew someone who had gone to Off Lease Only. So we went there and I found what I was looking for. The deal was great and their sales rep was really good. He took care of us, answered all the questions we needed and gave us helpful hints on what to look for. I had a Lexus before and when we found the SUV, the color, everything just lined up. It was a deal ready to be made and I made it. I ended up purchasing a 2013 Lexus SUV.

Their finance rep was very charming, very cordial and he answered all our questions, and their financing process was very good. Overall, Off Lease has a vast selection, a good system and knowledgeable people who can guide through. So the end result is very pleasing. I had a very good experience with them and I've recommended them several times when people asked me where I bought my vehicle.

Dear Robert,

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I wanted to get a newer vehicle than I had and I heard Off Lease Only give good service at a good price. After visiting 2 other dealerships, I went to Off Lease Only and got an MKS Lincoln in December. They made the process of the financing very convenient for me and I had a sales person who was attentive and concerned about my concerns. The process was done in a timely manner.

Dear Ernesto,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right care at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you on years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I’ve bought 2 cars from Off Lease Only, and they have one of the cheapest prices. Plus, the price that they post is what you pay. No negotiations, just fixed price. My most recent purchase was a Buick Encore about six months ago, and it is better compared to my last car because it's more economical in the fuel and is newer with more technology like Bluetooth etc.

I called them to find out if they actually had the car. Their rep sent me the pictures of the car but the one I requested was not the one that I ended up buying because it did not have a rear view camera. A week later, I found out with him about a different car that I saw. So, he sent me a picture and he said it was available. I drove the next day, checked the rest of the car, and he handed me off to the finance guy. While there, they replaced the tires and followed through that. I went looking for something particular and I found myself what I wanted. Overall, they're straightforward, smooth, simple, and I'm very happy with my experience with them.

I bought a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country on December 13th 2016 and was told I would have a title within two weeks. I've been calling almost daily inquiring about the status of my title and license plate. I paid extra to have an expedited title. I'm transferred from person to person every time I call. Everybody apologizes and says "your title and license plate is on its way, we're sending it via FEDEX". More time passes... no title... no license plate.

Now, for the last 2 weeks, I'm calling the title branch directly and speaking with Delana, **. She says my Title and license plate is going to be FedEx to the house THIS WEEK, no later than thursday. Thursday has come and went, no title, no license plate. So, I call back again and speak with Patrick, the Orlando manager, 561-222-2277. I still haven't received it. It's been over 45 days now. Patrick tells me tonight on the phone "I don't see any evidence of a FEDEX package or a title or a license plate and I'll send an email to the title department, Delana, to have her call you back." This company needs to be flagged, it's a bait and switch operation with promise of low priced car but they don't follow through with the documentation needed to finalize the sale. No titles and No license plate.

Consumer Increased Rating!

READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY AT OFF LEASE ONLY!!! My wife and I just bought a car at Off Lease Only. We paid THOUSANDS more than we should have!! Here's how we got screwed. And how you probably will too. Initially, we were attracted to Off Lease Only for the great prices, and that supposedly, there is no haggling with a car salesperson about the price. I would pay an extra thousand dollars for a car if I didn't have to haggle, argue, and in the end be screwed (taken advantage of), by a used car salesman. In the end I did have to haggle with a car salesperson (the Off Lease Only finance person). And I did get lied to, upsold, and screwed eventually. Read on.

While it seems that most of Off Lease Only cars are previously involved in accidents, we admired that they disclose this to you right up front (They also let you know right up front that they're not gonna give you ** for your car when you trade it in. But at least they're honest about beating you on that particular aspect). I got pre-qualified for financing through Capital One who told me my interest rate would be between 5.3 and 6.3 percent, depending on the length and amount financed. My wife and I found a car we liked, we test drove it, (although about 5 minutes into our test drive, they called and acted as though we had ran off with the car). I WOULD LIKE TO INTERJECT HERE. It seems to me that if you're going to purchase a car... A USED CAR... Probably a PREVIOUSLY WRECKED USED CAR... you should be able to check it out longer than 5 minutes to decide if you want it. But that's a whole another thing.

Back at Off Lease Only. Crowded, crazy, place. You'll see. Bring some food with you for God sake (We must have missed the hotdog day. We saw no food anywhere. We were starving by mid afternoon and they didn't even have a vending machine for snacks.) Anyway, we told Off Lease Only we wanted the car. Showed them the pre-qualification letter from Capital One. Emailed it to them so they could print it out for the finance person. Finally got to the Off Lease Only finance person who ALREADY HAD ADDED THOUSANDS IN EXTRA CHARGES TO OUR DEAL!!! First off, she told us that Capital One offered 7.7 percent financing, and that Ally financial had matched that offer, and that we should go with Ally. "Better company" she said.

I HAVE SINCE CALLED CAPITAL ONE AND THEY ASSURED ME THAT SHE LIED. Capital One asked me, "was it for a 2014 Acura?" In fact, yes it was. "We offered 6.18 percent for 72 months" Capital One said. The extra interest rate cost us about $1000. The unwanted GAP insurance another $900. The extended warranty/service contract $1888. A 10 year warranty that I neither wanted or needed, and yes, I told the Off Lease Only finance person I didn't want it. Several times. Eventually, she wore me down. I was hungry and tired and I signed and left in the car. After I arranged for insurance anyway. Now? After speaking with Capital One and looking over the loan papers it would seem that Off Lease Only lied, fleeced, screwed, and upsold us to the tune of about $4000 dollars (if you don't count the trade in beating we took). I thought they were supposed to be different!!

Just saying. Be prepared. Get financing up front. And don't let them lie about it (Capital One said call. Right there on the spot in the finance persons room). Don't buy into that on the spot extended warranty crap either (in MY opinion, IF you feel the need for an extended warranty, shop around for one. Best price, amount of deductible, etc). We have had our used Kia for almost 4 years. Never needed major mechanical repair. An Acura should be even more reliable than a KIA. So... why would I want or need a ten year service contract? What makes anyone think I'm keeping a car for 10 years? GAP insurance covers how much more is owed on the loan than what the car is actually worth. The reason our loan was out of synch with the value of the car was all the add on crap the Finance Person added into the loan BEFORE we even got in the room.

Dear Marion,

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Scott, provided your son with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Off Lease Only primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We happy to hear that your son left our dealership feeling confident about his purchase. We are grateful to know that you will be considering us for the next purchase of your car. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Hats off to Scott ** and the entire staff at the Orlando location. My son is in Orlando for a college internship and needed to replace his car. To say that I wasn't happy about the idea of him shopping for a car while I'm 1200 miles away is an understatement. Needless to say, I had nothing to worry about. My son got a great car far below book value and he drove it away the same day, despite the NY registration. Can't recommend these guys highly enough. In fact, when it comes time for me to purchase my next vehicle I will be flying down to Orlando and driving it back to NY.

Dear Adrian,

First and foremost, thank you for your business, and for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. With over 850 employees now, Off Lease Only relies on your feedback as quality control.

We are so sorry to hear your frustration regarding the waiting time for your paperwork to be process. We are in the process of expanding our financing offices to make our customers paperwork process much quicker. I can assure you that we would love to get you in and out as quickly as possible with as little to no frustration as possible as well. We are now selling over 4000 cars per month and we are continuously trying to hire the very best help that we can find for all departments.

We hope you love your car and we are thankful to hear your feedback on your salesperson.

On behalf of Mark and Eilieen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

Somebody rear ended my car causing me to get a new car. My brother told me about Off Lease Only and he heard that they have very good ratings. So I went there, checked the company out, and I was happy with the experience except for the financing which took a long time. Also, their system was down, which isn't Off Lease's fault, but I had a tag ready to put on to the car but they had to issue a temp tag so that cost me an extra $60. Nevertheless, the interactions with the sales representative were all positive. He wasn't pushy and just presented all the information that we needed to make a decision. I would recommend Off Lease and won't choose somebody else when purchasing a car.

Dear Tinu,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your salesperson’s service, and we really hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re disappointed to hear about the experience you had with our finance department. Who was your finance manager? Did they fail to explain to you what you were signing? We would like to reach out to you and discuss this matter further, on a more personal level. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she’s unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-794-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I co-signed for one of my sisters and she was supposed to be the primary applicant. Without my permission, Off Lease Only put me as a primary applicant and all the bills are coming to my house. And even the coupon for the first payment came to my house and it is not my sister's name there. She is the one who is paying on that. The financing department plays the game and it's illegal to do that. They shouldn't have done that. But the salesperson was nice and treated us very well.

Dear Lashun,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Palm Beach team, and hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your car. Have you contacted your salesperson or a sales manager regarding these matters? When moving over 4,000 vehicles through inventory every month, we’re not exempt from making any mistakes. Sometimes they happen. We’re confident that the salesperson did not deliberately misinform you. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this oversight has caused you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396 so we can address your concerns on a more personal level. You can also reach us anytime at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in every way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

The experience with the employees that work at Off Lease were good, but I'm not too happy with the experience with the car itself. Within a week of me having the car, there were issues with it that I was not aware of. I asked their rep Alex two questions prior to me purchasing the vehicle. One was how good were the tires, and two was when's the last time the car had its oil changed. Since the car is fairly new, it only had 27,000 on it. He told me that the tires were still good and that they keep their car's maintenance so the oil change is up-to-date. However, there should be a sticker on the car to let me know when was the last oil change. Because it was so late, I didn't take the time out to go outside to look to see if there was a sticker on the car.

Lo and behold, the car hadn't had its oil changed clearly in a while because one of the mechanics that did the oil change showed me the stick and it was very black. Either Off Lease doesn't keep their car's maintenance while they're there or this one was overlooked. Within a week of me having the car, I had to go and get an oil change. Another issue that I am having is the fact that my passenger rear tire has a leak in it. It had already been patched so it can't be re-patched and now I have to buy a whole tire which I'm not too happy about.

Off Lease took care of everything to get the front axle redone along with the brake pad. I didn't have to do anything but travel a few miles to go get it done in one of their authorized mechanics. However, it was an inconvenience to me because it wasn't one within 15 miles of where I lived and I had to travel just to go to a mechanic. Overall I should have done a little more homework and a thorough check of the car. I wanted to be able to take Off Lease's word but clearly that's not the case.

Dear Carl,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Out of State location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Michel, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re sorry to hear that the process wasn’t fully explained to you. We do have a department fully dedicated to Out of State purchases. It sounds like possibly the salesperson was trying to secure the vehicle for you before it got sold. Did you receive a copy of the Buyer’s Order before wiring your payment? We would like to discuss this matter with you on a more personal level. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us, anytime, at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

The price was purely the reason that I got a new vehicle from Off Lease Only about 30 days ago. I bought it in cash. The salesperson, Michele, did a very good job. The biggest problem that anyone would have in buying a vehicle from Off Lease is that, if they're 900 miles away like me, they're buying something unseen. So, I had to develop a degree of trust. I didn't know if it was going to work or not, but it did work. Not that Michele had to hard-sell, but the key was that I asked him, "Can you take pictures of the blemishes?" and he did. Within just a few hours, he had somebody out there with a camera phone who took a dozen pictures or so, and he sent them on to me. So, it was not a struggle to have cooperation at all. The old story is, you'll never know until you wash the car, and he obviously couldn't do that. He did a very good job of trying his best to find major flaws, and he did, inside and out.

For instance, it looks like somebody was using acetone or fingernail polish removers by one of the shift knobs and it had gotten the paint wrinkled up, and there was a picture of that. First off, nobody would buy a car that they hadn't seen or driven, so it takes a lot of trust to do that. So, Michele broke down any resistance because he developed trust by being very open about anything he could find wrong with the car, which you would think would be the wrong thing that you'd want to do. If you're trying to sell the car, you'd want to hide all its blemishes. But I told him, "I'm 900 miles away, and if I'm going to come down and get the car, I don't want to get there and be disappointed because I'm seeing a lot of things.

The only thing that did become a question and could become an issue for other buyers was that I did not get to see all the documentation until I sent cash payment, and most people would never do that. I assume that 99% of the people are financing what they buy, and not seeing any of the documentation until having wired the payment could've developed immense fear on the part of the buyer. They would've improved things further and could've made the experience better, if they had sent all of the documentation, invoicing, and details. Doing this would develop higher trust, but it would also develop more questions, so more time has to be taken by the seller to explain things. But nonetheless, they did a great job.

DearNatalie,
We’re sorry to hear that your experience with our Palm Beach location fell short of your expectations, and are really glad to hear that our General Sales Manager, Floyd, was able to contact you and work things out on your behalf.
Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your Used Car Destination.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

I bought a car yesterday, only to take it to a tire shop less than 24 hours later because the low pressure light turned on. Well it needs all new tires. They made sure to bring the car to me nice and dusty to conceal this fact. Absolutely disgusting.

Dear Tony,

We look forward to working with you again.

In behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

One of my friends bought a car from Off Lease Only and told me about it. When I had a blown transmission on my old car, I also went with them. I looked at other dealers and Off Lease Only had the best deals and the best mileage. I bought a 2013 Honda Accord from them. The salesperson was a good guy and wasn't too pushy. He let the car sell itself. And when I had a question, I would go to him and he was very helpful. I financed the vehicle and processing it with the finance company went great. Their rep was very helpful and explained everything to me in a way I would understand them.

Dear Chrisitna,

Thank you for your third purchase from us. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. OO

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

We buy our third car from Off Lease yesterday and as always we left with big smiles and happy hearts. I have searched all over the State of Florida and Off Lease has the best prices by far and the friendliest sales people and staff. I like the fact that there's no hidden fees and you can see the price on the vehicle window without any pressure. My sales representative was Dizzy ** worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted and my finance manager Kashif ** was amazing and got me out of there on time to pull up on my husband and surprise him with his new truck in front of all his coworkers. It was Epic!!! Thanks for the great experience as usual!!!

Dear Michael,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Ron, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

Off Lease Only was recommended to me through a co-worker, and everything seems fine. I went on a Saturday so it was expected that the process was going to take a little bit, but it was an enjoyable experience nonetheless. Everybody was friendly and gave me the attention I needed. My salesperson Ron was very patient with me. I went in there not knowing what I wanted and he took the time and effort to make sure I got what I wanted. I love my Accura ILX, it's great.

Dear Angela,

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Michael, was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours.

We look forward to seeing you again.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I got a new vehicle from Off Lease Only when my daughter's used vehicle no longer worked. I went with my boss' recommendation. My boss had bought his cars there. When I got there, Michael, the gentleman that helped us out was really nice. He gave us some pointers when we asked. He would leave us alone to look around and back to make sure we were doing good. I like their process - going in, being able to look at the cars and try out the car. I can't stand the typical dealers where one goes in and sits down, and their people come and go every time the client has a problem with the price. The whole experience was awesome. We didn't really care about the make or model. It just had to be a good price and low mileage. We had the vehicle financed and it was also an easy process.

Dear Ernesto,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with us and happy to hear that our Team were able to assist you. Your satisfaction is our main priority . If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

I was planning to change a car and Off Lease Only have what I needed at a fair value. I have a Lexus RX 350 SUV and bought an Audi 2015 because I was thinking German cars are better than Japanese. That car was advertised, but when I got to the place, the car was not ready to be shown. I contacted the second salesman the next day and this person was a bit more knowledgeable. The car will be ready to be shown, so I took it from there. Everything was very good.

Dear Dania,

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I've had good experiences with Off Lease Only. It was recommended to me and I purchased three cars from there. There was no hassle. Unlike a dealership where I have to deal with the manager, then the finance, and then this and that. With Off Lease it was straightforward. I really like the no-nonsense aspect of it. I've worked with Claudia twice now and she's very friendly and straightforward. The only complaint I have is that it's lengthy from the beginning to the end. But I would never go to a dealership. I haven't since I bought each of my daughter and my son cars. We'd rather go to Off Lease Only. I recommend the company to everybody. I've had a couple of friends go to Off Lease to buy.

Off Lease Only Company Profile