Find a Car Dealerships partner

Florida

4.7/5 (2553 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only is an independent used car dealership that sells thousands of used cars at its four Florida locations and worldwide through its website. Consumers can choose from around 5,000 cars at any time, and prices range from $5,000 to more than $100,000. There are no hidden fees, and Off Lease Only offers a five-day, 500-mile, no-questions-asked exchange policy for dissatisfied customers.

Pros

• Delivers nationwide
  • No hidden fees
  • Wide vehicle selection

Cons

• No in-house transportation
  • Locations only in Florida

Bottom Line

Off Lease Only offers around 5,000 used vehicles in Florida and worldwide through its website. Vehicle prices range from $5,000 to more than $100,000. Financing and multiple warranty options are available.

Top Off Lease Only Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

4 years ago we bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Ted ** in the W Palm Beach location and the another Ford Escape 2017 from Ted again, a gentleman, not the normal used car salesman......

Verified

Tony was amazing, he was so professional and had lots of patience with us while going over our financing options. Steven is an awesome Manager… These are wonderful, caring, profes...

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

What is Off Lease Only?

Off Lease Only has a selection of around 5,000 used cars at its four Florida locations. The company also sells cars through its website and works with third-party companies to deliver cars across the globe.

With Off Lease Only, customers can request virtual tours and place a hold on a car with a $500 deposit. The company has retail locations in the Miami and Orlando metropolitan areas. Exporters and dealerships can order cars from Off Lease Only, and the company offers financing.

The dealership sells multiple extended service agreements that last for up to 10 years with unlimited mileage for qualified vehicles. The company offers warranty refunds or transfers for unused portions if you decide to sell or trade in your car.

How does Off Lease Only work?

Shoppers can choose from around 5,000 used vehicles either online or at Off Lease Only’s four retail locations in Florida. For Floridan consumers in Miami or Orlando, vehicles can be transferred between dealerships. Other customers can virtually tour vehicles, place a $500 deposit to hold a vehicle and determine payment, financing and warranty options online. Customers can have their vehicle shipped to their location using a third-party transportation service.

Many vehicles cost anywhere between $5,000 to $90,000, and luxury vehicles can cost more than $100,000. In addition to state title and registration fees, there is a $229 private tag agency fee and a required $239 courier fee for an in-person document notary session for home deliveries.

Off Lease Only fees

In addition to the vehicle price and applicable sales tax and title and registration fees, Off Lease Only charges a $20 electronic temporary tag fee, a $399 pre-delivery service charge, a $99 Florida private tag agency fee or a $229 out-of-state private tag agency fee and a home delivery courier fee of $239 if applicable.

The cost of shipping is based on the delivery location and type of vehicle. Off Lease Only does not transport its vehicles and relies on third parties.

Off Lease Only FAQ

Does Off Lease Only work with bad credit?
Off Lease Only works with customers with good or bad credit. Customers fill out a credit application survey to get prequalified for purchase.
Does Off Lease Only take trade-ins?
Yes, Off Lease Only takes trade-ins. The company also buys used cars from people not purchasing a vehicle.
Can you negotiate with Off Lease Only?
Off Lease Only does not negotiate prices — the price on the website is the price a customer pays.
Are Off Lease Only cars good?
Off Lease Only selects and purchases vehicles from a variety of sources nationwide, such as rental companies and manufacturer’s financing company auctions, to find a quality selection.

Is Off Lease Only legit?

With four locations in Florida and home deliveries across the U.S., Off Lease Only has a wide variety of used vehicles. The company offers a five-day, 500-mile free exchange policy. Financing options are available for people with good or bad credit, and the company has various warranty options to protect your vehicle. If you’re looking for a used car in the Florida area or don’t mind having a car delivered, it’s worth checking out Off Lease Only’s selection.

Off Lease Only Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: April 29, 2021

This was my first time here at Off Lease Orlando. My husband and I went to look and purchase a car we saw on the website. We were greeted right away by Mike. He took us to the car and we loved it. After the test drive, we purchased it. David in the finance office was super! He was was very thorough and explained everything in terms that were easy to understand. He was very personable and we truly felt that both Mike and David did the very best for us. We will be back!!!

Dear Tracy,

We just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated, by Off Lease Only, for your awesome review. We realize the time and the effort required for such a thoughtful deed, and we certainly do not want you to think it went unnoticed.

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with Mike and David, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! Miles of smiles and safe travels to you and yours!

Sincerely,

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Sharon

Original review: April 4, 2021

The service at Off Lease Only located in Miami was impeccable. With the help of Richard, Wilfred, and Kyle, I was able to walk out with an amazing interest rate and low monthly payments on an amazing car. By far the best car shopping experience I have had. I highly recommend!

Dear Liat,

We apologize for our delay with our response but just became aware of your review today.

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. It is so good to hear from you! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Richard, Wilfred, and Kyle, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit!

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Sharon

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2021

My family have purchased many vehicles from Offleaseonly. We purchased 3 Mercedes, a Nissan and a BMW. All those experiences were great. None of the cars we purchased had any kind of issues whatsoever besides the normal wear and tear parts that needed replacing. Recently (about a month ago), I purchased a Nissan Armada which I thought was a a great deal for the price but boy was I wrong. It appears to me that this company who prided itself on selling quality vehicles has now taken a turn for the worse. The main reason I purchased the car was to have something my family and I can comfortably travel in. It turns out that this particular vehicle had worn out wiper blades, needed an oil change and while I was on a 1300 mile road trip, found out that the breaks are bad and the shocks are bad. So on top of my vacation expenses, I now have to pay a bill of $800 to get back home. Thanks Offleaseonly, you just lost a loyal customer and his entire family.

Dear Evan,

We apologize for our delayed response but just became aware of this review.

We take your concerns very seriously and investigate every matter we see published. We understand your frustration. A member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you to follow up with you. In the event they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Did you reach out to our Customer Service Team before making your repairs?

We value you as a loyal customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. We rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control. Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention.

Our founders, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during, and after the sale.

We are proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

Original review: May 24, 2021

They add very unnecessary fees that should belong to the dealership in preparing the vehicle to be resold. Be careful buying any car here and review what you're signing off on. I left in disagreement with the manager here.

Dear Mido,

Your concerns are important to us and we would like to personally address them with you. Unfortunately, based on the name you provided with your review, we are unable to locate any record of your visit. Please reach out to our Management Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. We rely on your feedback for quality control.

With our ongoing growth, it became necessary to implement a fee which is considerably less than the competitors. We continue to offer the lowest-priced cars in the market.

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

Original review: April 2, 2021

Flat tire on test drive, took them 4 hours to fix it so I could leave after buying the car. The check engine light came on well short of the 500 mile warranty, After arriving in NC I spent $181.48 to get the car fixed. They refuse compensation. It seems the warranty last till you leave the lot.

Dear Robert,

We apologize for the delay with our response but just became aware of your review today. We care about your concerns and like to personally address them with you, but are unable to locate your information based on the name you provided with your review. Which location were you working with? Please reach out to our Management Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316, so we can determine what we can do to help. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience. We rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control.

We hope to be hearing from you soon and addressing your concerns.

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

Original review: March 27, 2021

A friend recommended Offleaseonly.com to me. I live in the Ft Walton Beach/Destin area of Florida. My experience with them has been very frustrating, demoralizing. Every encounter in this ordeal was done by phone, online or text starting on March 8th. MY sales rep. name is Leslie (Palm Beach) store. And the Financing rep name is Lennox. The truck I WAS interested in buying is 2019 black Chevy SILVERADO/stock #C325575. All this will mean nothing because by the time I write this.. that TRUCK may be sold. First, Leslie correspondence was terrible. Never followed up on my inquiries until days later. I finally got to a point where I wanted this truck, so I put down $500.00 to hold (March18th). MIND YOU... OFFLEASEONLY.COM BOLDLY STATE THIS IS NONREFUNDABLE!

Ok, whatever, finally on March 24th, Lennox (finance rep.) calls me... around 8 p.m. ish (first time ANYONE CALLED about buying). At this point, THEY WANT TO GET THAT TRUCK OFF THE LOT, I want the best deal I can get finance wise. They couldn't match my bank. My bank offered 2.99% apr.. at 66 months. Lennox... first offer was 4.7% at 77 months. Then once he saw my bank's offer...... he counteroffer at 3.99% at 74 months. My point is NO HAGGLE my backside!! Every paying customer SHOULD want the best deal possible!! I should be in Palm Beach THIS WEEKEND picking up THAT truck. He WOULDN'T accept my bank's offer (it's better).

The pushback was incredible and they have MY NONREFUNDABLE $500.0... (which I have 30 days to apply to another vehicle to hold if initial buying purchase doesn't pan out.) Did I also mention I was going to put down between $8000 - $9200?? Could it be they want that money?? On their terms?? My worse case/endgame here is I am gonna lose $500. Why in the hell would I want to do business with you (offleaseonly.com) going forward?? So much negative energy with ordeal. My anxiety has killed my appetite and made me mildly volatile. It may be possible offleaseonly.com has done good by others... just not with me. If you are reading this, check the timeline. Today is March 27th and every word in this review is true. This ordeal probably happens more than I care to think about.

Dear Theo,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your review but just became aware of it today. We take your concerns seriously and like to personally address them with you. A member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you to follow up with you. In the event they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. We rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control. We appreciate you bringing these matters of concern to our attention.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing any concerns you might have, and assisting you in any way we can.

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

We attempted to buy a used car - the sales rep they gave us didn't know anything on how anything worked outside of showing us printouts of CarFax. We brought the car home - and to a Mercedes dealer to inspect the car. The damage on the car was significantly worse than was articulated in CarFax - to the point it was dangerous to drive. Trying to get Off Lease managers to return phone calls was close to impossible.

Dear Jim,

We take your concerns very seriously and investigate every matter we see published. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and are glad to know our Orlando team is already working with you towards a solution.

We will address the issue of your sales rep not knowing enough about the vehicle and see that he gets additional training. We carry multiple makes and models that require extensive training for product knowledge. Each make and model offer something a little unique in benefits and features.

We are disappointed to hear that the car you purchased had some issues. Unfortunately, Carfax reports are not based on their seeing or inspecting a vehicle. This is one reason why we encourage every customer to take their car of choice for a third-party inspection and why we offer a complimentary five-day exchange policy. We purchase our vehicles from the same auto manufacturers’ auctions that all dealers purchase their cars from. Although it is rare, it is not impossible for something like this to occur. We do have safety inspections done on every car we sell, but it is always a good idea to have the vehicle go through a thorough inspection before purchasing, or within five days of purchase in case unknown problems arise.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location, and for bringing this matter to our attention. We rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control.

We look forward to continuing to assist you in any way we can.

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I purchased a vehicle from Off Lease Only at the Broward, FL location in Jan of 2018. An accident had been listed on Carfax prior to purchase however no frame/structural damage was indicated on report. My salesman even assured me that a 3rd party service, "True Frame" that OLO utilized at the time of purchase had also inspected and verified no structural damage on the vehicle. Imagine my surprise when I take my vehicle to be appraised at another dealership 1.5 later when I was informed of the structural damage on their Carfax report and told how much this greatly impacted my car's trade in value.

I took it back to Off Lease thinking they would give me a fair amount with their "buy back guarantee" on a vehicle I purchased from them and they only offered me practically a third for what I still owed on the vehicle. Sad thing was I ended up receiving a far better quote for thousands more from another major used car retailer than what they were offering me for a car they sold me. Concerning to say the least and buyer beware.

Dear Jessica,

We care about your concerns and would like to personally address them. However, we are unable to locate your information based on the name you provided with your review.

“Structural Damage” can be a misleading term. These cars are announced as structural based on NAAA policy. Any unibody car that sustains damage greater than a 1/8th of an inch dent to a structural component is considered structural. Typically, when "structural damage" is reported by the seller, and the seller is the auction, (which you’ll see on the Carfax) this is a common remark found on both Autocheck and Carfax because anytime the Auction discovers any type of damage on a vehicle, and they don't know the exact cause or extent of the damage, they report it as "structural damage" to cover all limits of their liability.

The best way to confirm whether a car actually has structural damage is to have it physically inspected. You cannot always go by what is on paper. Carfax does not look at the car or drive it.

Please contact our Management Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also email them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our North Lauderdale location. We rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control.

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

This place is THE WORST! I purchased a SUV from them and just got it. The Carfax said it was not in an accident and it has clearly had been sprayed and touched up with paint. This was such a sloppy job and it's all over the car. We bought the car from out of state and had it delivered so we did not see the car other than a video. I have called and emailed the managers at the Orlando shop including Ralph, Paul ** and Andy ** the General Manager. I should have not walked but ran from this place. They sent me a contract that I almost signed for the wrong car and acted like it was no big deal. I am just in shock at how horrible their customer service is. They have a 5 day exchange policy but refuse to return calls or emails making it impossible for you to actually return. I have contacted a lawyer and will see what my options are. Please save yourself the trouble. This place is AWFUL. I wish I had known better.

Dear Alyssa,

We take your concerns very seriously and investigate every matter we see published. We are disappointed to hear about the difficulties you’ve been having, especially with trying to reach someone. We noticed that you wrote all your reviews for our Orlando location, however, you actually did business with our Palm Beach location. This could be why there's been a miscommunication. A member of our Management Team will be reaching out to follow up with you and request more detailed information. In the event they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the Founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Resolution response: Aug. 18, 2020

Company called and apologized for miscommunication.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Purchased 4 cars from Off Lease. Called about help in removing two lug nuts their mechanic overtightened. One manager said he could help, second said go take a hike. Very unhappy they wouldnt take 15 mins to help.

Dear Mr. Chuck,

First and foremost, we value you as a loyal repeat customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. We rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control.

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. We apologize for the miscommunication.

If any questions or concerns should arise, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

Enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the Founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 24, 2020

DO NOT GO HERE! There is NO COMMUNICATION WITHIN THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!! A truck we liked was being bought but would call us if it went through. Got a phone call at 7:33PM last night saying it didn't sell (keep in mind they close at 9pm) and it's ours and they will put it on hold. They put the truck on hold for us to come at 9:00AM this morning.

Drove OVER AN HOUR TO GET THERE AND TELL US THEY "ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT LAST NIGHT". They put our keys in the drawer to hold it for us but another employee took the keys and SOLD IT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE!!! Will NEVER get a car from here!!! I DO NOT TRUST THEM and neither should you. You're better off going somewhere else too and paying a little extra knowing your car is YOURS and they will not go out and sell it to someone else. No communication. Terrible Customer Service. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising and I won't fail to tell everyone of this place. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Dear Crystal,

Sorry for the delay in our response. I thought I had already responded, but don't see it here. I know that we did try to reach out to you and that you did reach out to us.

We take your concerns seriously, and look into every matter we see published. It is unfortunate that your truck was sold after a salesperson promised to hold it. Normally, this would not happen and this is a very rare occurrence. Usually, we require a deposit to hold a vehicle, but it sounds like they felt confident that the truck wouldn’t sell during the remaining time that the dealership was open. We do have a great team that scours the country for the right vehicles for our inventory. We’d be happy to put in a request for the type of vehicle you’re looking for.

Our management team has been trying to reach you. Please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. We rely on your feedback for quality control.

Our founders, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 20, 2020

I recently bought a 2017 Camry XLE and after the sale was complete I received one key without any fob for remote locking/unlocking, opening the trunk and sounding the horn. I found out after I hired Pop-a-Lock to make a proper key for me and found out the key I received was a valet key that only has minimal use and did not have the 4 buttons to lock/unlock, opening the trunk etc. I would think that a large company like this would insure that proper keys were included in the sale of a vehicle. Instead I paid over $120.00 to get one key that functions fully for this vehicle.

Dear Mr. Hale,

We care about your concerns and look into every matter we see published. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently investigating this matter and a member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you, shortly, if they haven’t already, to follow up with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer