Call toll free
2.69/5

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Off Lease Only Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 13, 2019

We are so happy we went to Off Lease Only to purchase our next used SUV!! We did our research and no one can compare to the prices and quality of the cars at Off Lease Only. Not only can you not beat their prices, but you can't beat the quality in their customer service! Our new friend Martin was incredible. He helped us find exactly what we wanted in our next vehicle, he was patient with us and answered every single question of ours (and we had plenty!). He's a very sweet guy who is going to get you in and out quickly, driving off the lot in the perfect vehicle for you and your family!

Tony was amazing, he was so professional and had lots of patience with us while going over our financing options. Steven is an awesome Manager, he puts the perfect people in the right positions that will ensure your car buying experience to be the best ever. These are wonderful, caring, professional people who are going to help you find your perfect car or SUV at a price you can't find anywhere else! Do yourself a favor and head over to Off Lease Only to find that dream car you have been waiting for! You will not regret it.

Dear Lauren Marie R,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in North Lauderdale, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with our team.

We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Kayann

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

One of my co-workers referred me to Off Lease and when I went there, the customer service I got was top-notch. Initially, I went down there to buy an Audi. I then drove the Audi and it didn’t have that oomph factor that I was looking for. The gentleman, Santi, came out and told me about the BMW. He then asked me to give it a try and so I did. He literally wrote down everything about the car for me that when I left, I knew that it was the car I wanted. In fact, as soon as I sat in the car and cranked it up, I drove it off the lot, turned around and said that this was it. It was amazing and Santi gave that wow factor.

Everything in the process went smoothly. They found a lender and the price was great. The monthly payments are great too ‘cause they also factor in the warranty. I was speaking with the finance manager and he highly recommend getting a warranty. When he broke down to me the difference that would come out of my pocket versus what I would spend on the warranty, it was a no-brainer. Once you get down there at Off Lease, you'll be profoundly wowed. The way they are welcoming makes you feel like you're actual family. I’ve recommended two people to them already.

Dear Kevin E,

Thank you for sharing this awesome review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience with Santi has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only . We wish you many happy miles in your new ride and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

My daughter started college and I was giving my car to her, so I had to get another one. We should've done it earlier but then I was against it. I remember the car buying experiences that I had which were not my favorite things. I usually ended up with a headache and it was just crap. A friend of mine at work, however, told me about Off Lease Only and I tried it. I went on their website and looked at all kinds of cars. I've always bought new cars but at that time, I was thinking of getting a second hand. Maybe I could get a car with more options for a good price. My first interaction with them was with a young rep, but he was away when I went there. Neither was he available when I went back another time. He didn't abandon me though. He just had some sort of issue he had to take care of, but he recommended another rep, Love, and he had her ready there waiting for me.

Love asked me what I was interested in. We walked around and she also took me over to the computers. It was not the normal car buying experience. It was like a friend and I looking at the car. It was absolutely great. I was looking at another car and I was told that the cars could be there or not. I ended up with an Altima 3.5L SL and there was no pressure at all. I was kinda pushing more for my own financing and their rep saw that as I was sitting in his office. So he said he could hold off the purchase for me until I find out my own finance. That was great too. I went through my own financing eventually. I had a fabulous buying experience.

Off Lease Only has stuff that’s almost brand new. Some cars have only 3,000 or 4,000 miles on it. The car I got was two years old and I love this car. I had a little issue with it though. The motor of the two side mirrors was burned out but they said they would fix. I had to go back four times, which was a little frustrating because every time, I had to drive all the way over there. But it was one of those things they had to take care of because it would be dangerous if I go out. The only reason I didn't lose my mind after a while was because of their rep, Shonda. She was absolutely amazing. We got the problem fixed.

Off Lease Only always set my expectations. They said, "This is how we get the car. You get whatever the person gives you and we pass it on to you. That's how we keep our prices low." Everything was upfront, which I like, so even though I had to go back a few times, that’s all right. I've already recommended Off Lease Only to all my friends. They owe it to themselves to try it first. I also found out that there were other friends at work that have bought automobiles from Off Lease Only too and they had a great experience also. It’s amazing. Off Lease Only is gonna be my car buying thing from now on.

Dear Siraj,

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I bought a car from Off Lease Only a couple of months ago. Then my wife's car was totaled in a car accident, so we needed to replace it and we came back to Off Lease. We looked at CarMax and at some local dealerships in the Tampa area where we live and Off Lease just couldn't be touched price-wise. The prices were so much better, and the variety was so perfect for what we needed.

I liked the basic and no-frills atmosphere at Off Lease Only. I liked that they don't spend money on a beautiful showroom, on free cookies, on expensive furniture because all that money came from somebody, and it doesn't come from them, it came from the customer. Off Lease gets the work done, and I'm not paying for a lot of nonsense at the facility. I'm just paying for my car and I like it that way better.

The sales representatives that I got to work with was good, and there was no pressure. He was knowledgeable and helpful. He made sure that we got what we needed and were looking for. He walked us through every step of the way and made sure that everything got done where it needed to get done. I've talked to people about Off Lease and I have a friend who's getting ready to buy a truck. He has contacts in Tampa, and he looked at the website but he can't find anything to compete with the Off Lease Only website. So, he's gonna be going to Off Lease when he's ready to buy his truck in a few months.

Dear Clifford,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this awesome review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

When the engine blew on my old vehicle, I bought a Nissan Sentra from Off Lease Only. My son bought a car from them two years ago and he told me to go check it out. All the vehicles there look nice. I was impressed. Their sales rep was great, as well as their financial guy. The interactions I had all went smoothly. I financed the vehicle and the entire experience took a couple of weeks only because they had a little problem on my end. Otherwise, I had a wonderful experience, and I love my car.

Dear Martie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and rate your experience with Off Lease Only! We really appreciate the feedback! We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have been getting a run around for my plates. Waiting one month and nothing, no info whatsoever. Tried calling. That is a joke. This place only sells cars. Their customer service is horrible. Still waiting!!!

Dear Alex,

We care about your concerns and understand your frustration. We’re glad to hear that a member of our tag and title team was able to reach you, and resolve the issue with your tag.

If any questions or concerns should come up, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team directly, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 15, 2019

After exchanging emails with an Off Lease Only sales rep, I decided to move forward with the purchase of a 2017 Lexus GX-460. My wife and I called the sales rep while driving home one afternoon to see what he thought of the car. The sales rep told us that there was nothing wrong with the car and said that it was one of his favorite vehicle types. I inquired about the interior to make sure it was not a smoker vehicle as I would not be able to see the vehicle before I purchased it. The sales rep again said that it was in great shape but suggested we get an inspection by a third party called MyUsedCarBuddy for the cost of $160. He also stated that he had another GX 60 that we might want to look at. After a few minutes, he texted and said that the other GX he thought we might want to look at had been in an accident, never mentioning that the GX we wanted to move forward on had also been in an accident.

We moved forward with the independent inspection the sales rep had suggested, only to find out that the car had been in a significant accident. In my opinion, the sales rep could have save us $160 just by telling us the car had been wrecked. I could have also found this out by checking the CarFax, which I will do every time in the future. After thinking about my experience for a few days, I contacted the sales rep to see if they would be willing to make it right somehow. The sales rep now says that he told me the car had been in an accident, which is not true. In his last correspondence, the sales rep said he had nothing else to say, hence this review. I will not do business with the company and would suggest that however does, do your homework because you might not get the entire story from your sales rep.

Dear Mr. Walton,

I am not sure if you were viewing our vehicles on our website? We actually offer a free Carfax for every vehicle in stock. Also, while not required by Florida Law, we proactively disclose if a vehicle has been in a prior accident if we are notified at Auction.

Sometimes you will see that we have had a previous accident disclosure even if the Carfax shows no accident. We even go one step further on those cars we disclose as previous accident. We have an additional link to a third party inspection report. These inspection reports shows the prior repairs to the vehicle, including pictures. As far as we know, we are the only dealer in the industry to take this extra step. We try to provide as many tools, right on our website, as possible to allow our customers to make an informed purchase, even before they reach out to us.

We apologize if there was some confusion with our salesperson, he may have thought you had already viewed the vehicles on our website before moving forward. We do encourage our customers to have their own inspections done for their own peace of mind. We have nothing to hide. Our Broward General Manager, Teresa, will be reaching out to you shortly, if she hasn’t already, to see if there is anything further we can do to help you. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 18, 2019

I've been trying to do business online with Off Lease Only and my internet interaction with them have been awful. I'm very interested in a vehicle they have for sale, only problem is it located 300 miles away from me. So I contacted them several times via chat and email and all their responses have been, "Give us your phone number and someone will contact you." I refuse to give out my private number unless absolutely necessary, I hate having high-pressure salespeople calling me through the day. Plus I like to have written evidence of what (and who) said this or that. I know I'll have to give my contact information at one point, but to me that point is not during the initial contact with a dealership.

Well, in my 3-4 email interactions with them, even once a General Manager emailed me, I always received generic, automated responses and not answers to the requested information. All their emails were details of how great the dealership was or how many cars they'd sold. My question is, if they cannot give direct, accurate information when contacted by internet, why even have an internet department? Makes me wonder if this is the kind of customer service they provide before a sale, what can be expected after the sale? For such reason, I cannot recommend this dealership and will not do business with them. P.s. I've purchased 2 vehicles in the past via internet with other dealers and have received great, top-notch customer service.

Dear Andy,

I can understand your frustration. In fact, you have brought up an issue that we are currently working on. We want our customers to communicate with us in the method they are most comfortable with. Every car we have for sale is listed on our website, www.offleaseonly.com. Each car on our website includes a free Carfax which is linked directly on that car’s home page. Additionally, we are rolling out linked auto check reports for all our cars, but right now only some are linked, if you do not see the Auto Check we can send it to you. Lastly, if we see that a Vehicle has had an auction announcement, even if it doesn’t show up on the Carfax or Auto check, we include an additional report from a third-party company called True Frame. These reports show you the structural and cosmetic integrity of the vehicle. Unlike other Dealers in the industry we are upfront and transparent and provide tools, so our customers can easily do their research from home. I will have Bob Harris our Corporate General Manager will be reaching out to you shortly, so we can answer any additional questions you may have. We look forward to earning your business.

Best Wishes,

Ejola Cook, V.P.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 30, 2019

4 years ago we bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Ted ** in the W Palm Beach location and the another Ford Escape 2017 from Ted again, a gentleman, not the normal used car salesman. Financing was a long process but a better rate than expected, and the extended warranty was with unlimited miles. Right now I'm recommending a friend to Off Lease in Ft Lauderdale. Thank you again Ted.

Dear Walter H,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with Ted was so positive

We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no hidden fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car.

We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Kayann

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 29, 2019

The DMV Nationwide service that Off Lease Only uses is terrible. I am now 51 days from my purchase of 2 vehicles, and have yet to receive title work in order to get license plates. I was told this would be a seamless process and would receive titles before the temp tags expired, well that didn’t happen. I took both cars to a dealer in Ohio to get an Ohio VIN inspections, even though when I asked about this during my purchase, 51 days ago, I was told that it was part of what the DMV Nationwide service does, but they DON’T!

So now because of the mileage missing on the form, which when I asked the lady doing the inspection she said it isn’t necessary, (and I have had her do at least 4 other cars for me in the past without issues and one car didn’t have an odometer or a instrument cluster) I now have to go back and get this done again and then mail the original forms to them for processing. This could have been avoided by Off Lease just doing the form at the ** dealership, which it states right on the form this can be done that they sent me, and all this ** would have been avoided. And yes I am a little salty right now! Yes I would recommend the cars they sell, but they really need to get their ** together when it comes to the paperwork!

Dear Arnold,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Our Customer Service Team should have reached out to you by now, and the matter should have been resolved by now. If, for any reason, it hasn’t been, please contact them using our toll-free number. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

Enjoy your new rides, and we hope to see you for the next one!

Off Lease Only Company Information