Call toll free
4.61/5

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

Off Lease Only Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2510 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I bought a Range Rover at Off Lease Only. I financed the car and their price was good compared to other companies. I interacted with their salesperson and then I was taken around through all the different people that I have to talk to go through the procedure. I had a good experience at this place.

Dear Neil H,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only! We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

My cousin bought a car at Off Lease Only two years ago and told me about it, so we went over there. They had better prices and their sales rep was a nice guy who knew his stuff. I bought a Nissan Sentra which I financed, and the process was quick.

Dear Carlos U,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I bought a 2015 Jeep Patriot from Off Lease Only and my experience with them was good. They were very customer-friendly and I didn’t feel pressure. I financed the vehicle, but it was a tad confusing at first since it was my first car, so I read the paper after they talked to me and that made a little more sense. The salesperson was very friendly and casual. I didn’t know what I wanted, but I found the car that I instantly fell in love with. However, I did not have a good enough credit score before to do it without a cosigner. The consigner had to be someone who was very helpful in finding me a car that meets my needs. Off Lease was very helpful and I like the car that I have now. It was a very cool and interesting experience.

Dear Laura V,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I had a very good experience with Off Lease Only. I got an Impala from them and I dealt with a nice lady named Gloria. It was my first time buying from them and the process was quick. I was in and out. I like my new car. It's big and better than my previous one.

Dear Shania W,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with Gloria was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

My daughter started college and I was giving my car to her, so I had to get another one. We should've done it earlier but then I was against it. I remember the car buying experiences that I had which were not my favorite things. I usually ended up with a headache and it was just crap. A friend of mine at work, however, told me about Off Lease Only and I tried it. I went on their website and looked at all kinds of cars. I've always bought new cars but at that time, I was thinking of getting a second hand. Maybe I could get a car with more options for a good price. My first interaction with them was with a young rep, but he was away when I went there. Neither was he available when I went back another time. He didn't abandon me though. He just had some sort of issue he had to take care of, but he recommended another rep, Love, and he had her ready there waiting for me.

Love asked me what I was interested in. We walked around and she also took me over to the computers. It was not the normal car buying experience. It was like a friend and I looking at the car. It was absolutely great. I was looking at another car and I was told that the cars could be there or not. I ended up with an Altima 3.5L SL and there was no pressure at all. I was kinda pushing more for my own financing and their rep saw that as I was sitting in his office. So he said he could hold off the purchase for me until I find out my own finance. That was great too. I went through my own financing eventually. I had a fabulous buying experience.

Off Lease Only has stuff that’s almost brand new. Some cars have only 3,000 or 4,000 miles on it. The car I got was two years old and I love this car. I had a little issue with it though. The motor of the two side mirrors was burned out but they said they would fix. I had to go back four times, which was a little frustrating because every time, I had to drive all the way over there. But it was one of those things they had to take care of because it would be dangerous if I go out. The only reason I didn't lose my mind after a while was because of their rep, Shonda. She was absolutely amazing. We got the problem fixed.

Off Lease Only always set my expectations. They said, "This is how we get the car. You get whatever the person gives you and we pass it on to you. That's how we keep our prices low." Everything was upfront, which I like, so even though I had to go back a few times, that’s all right. I've already recommended Off Lease Only to all my friends. They owe it to themselves to try it first. I also found out that there were other friends at work that have bought automobiles from Off Lease Only too and they had a great experience also. It’s amazing. Off Lease Only is gonna be my car buying thing from now on.

Dear Siraj,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this awesome review about our dealership.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I needed a new vehicle because the lease on my previous car was ending. I used Off Lease Only in the past and purchased a Honda Accord Coupe this time which I paid all upfront. The entire process took three hours. The salesperson I interacted with was very outgoing and made me feel that I had the right car.

Dear Mohammed,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I had a good experience with Off Lease Only. A friend told me that his sister bought all her cars from them and so I told myself that I needed to take it up. Once I got there, the people were friendly and accommodating. I was able to buy an Infiniti, which I had financed. My credit score is not very good and so the reps came to me and told me what they were able to do in the ballpark that I could live in with towards the down payment that I needed. We were able to meet in the middle. Also, the people I dealt with were good and even if I didn't have much interaction with the financing people, they were helpful as well.

Dear John H,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with our staff.

We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

We were buying a car. We looked at all the prices and we found the best ones at Off Lease Only. Because of that, we made the decision to buy from them. We also bought our previous car from Off Lease Only and it was a good car. This time, we bought a Ford Explorer, which took us a while to find, and we had great interactions with their sales rep. The car is good, just like the previous one we had, and we're pleased with it. The experience we had was pain-free and we really enjoyed it. I would recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Robyn F,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no hidden fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I went into Off Lease Only Orlando to buy a new car. We got there at 4 and didn't leave until 9. The staff wasn't very helpful. The worst part about it after 5 hours they gave me my new car dirty and the manager there, Patrick, blamed it on them having too big of an inventory to clean my car. I found that reason as an excuse just to not clean my car. My father and I indicated to the sales person, Barry, that was assisting us that the tire was flat. Now 3 weeks with the car it turns out they sold me it with a bad tire. I am extremely disappointed in my experience there and will NEVER return there.

Dear Jeff,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We understand the process to buy a car can be slow, and the wait can be frustrating. It is a major purchase and not something to rush through. Financing can sometimes take a while. We are powered by several of the nation’s strongest lenders, and our finance team is committed to finding you the best rate and terms available. Often, it takes a while for the call with the best rate and terms to come through. According to Auto Trader and Edmunds, the average amount of time it takes to purchase a car is six hours. We’re always working on improving the process, without compromising efficiency and the end result. We’re always open to any suggestions for improvement.

We’re sorry to hear that you did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide when it came to the detailing of your car. There's really no excuse for it to be dirty when it was delivered to you. We're glad to know that our Customer Service Manager, John, was able to reach you and resolve your issues.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We’re proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new car.

Respectfully,

Your Customer Care Team Member – Sharon

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

When the engine blew on my old vehicle, I bought a Nissan Sentra from Off Lease Only. My son bought a car from them two years ago and he told me to go check it out. All the vehicles there look nice. I was impressed. Their sales rep was great, as well as their financial guy. The interactions I had all went smoothly. I financed the vehicle and the entire experience took a couple of weeks only because they had a little problem on my end. Otherwise, I had a wonderful experience, and I love my car.

Dear Martie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and rate your experience with Off Lease Only! We really appreciate the feedback! We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

My son had bought another car and he said that Off Lease Only has good cars, a good price and good service. I bought a Dodge Grand Caravan and my experience with the salesman was perfect. He explained everything to me in my language. He showed me the car and I drove it with my family. He was very experienced. The service we got was good and everything was on point. I've referred people to Off Lease Only in the past three weeks.

Dear Keila M,

We are happy to hear that we were able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 5-star rating and for recommending us to others.

We wish you safe travels in your new ride and look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

When I was in Ohio, I always used to buy two-year lease turn-in cars. So when I relocated, I was interested in buying a two-year lease turn-in. I saw that Off Lease Only deals with cars that have been leased before so I checked them out. I bought Ford Focus and I had it on finance. The rep from there was a great guy. I would highly recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Michael K,

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Coincidentally both my neighbor and our family were sold undisclosed damaged BMW’s from Off Lease Only Orlando that had known structural damage!!! My husband was sold a 2013 BMW 528 Xi for me to drive in November 2015. I have Power of Attorney to handle dealings with this vehicle. The car we researched online was not there when he arrived. So they spent hours from early morning til closing, with the children, looking for a suitable vehicle. The car had “body damage” disclosed and sold “as is”. Elvis, the salesman, stated that the car did not sustain any structural damage. CarFax did not report the severe rear end and side rear impact until March 2018. However the car was purchased from Texas Auction on October 2015 with disclosed “structural damage” to Off Lease Only.

The car was not restored to manufacturer specs as stated on the website, nor was their full disclosure of the vehicles known structural integrity as also stated on their website. The car had damaged rear seatbelts my husband did not notice that looked as if a dog chewed through them, missing lug nut right rear, bent rim right rear, worn tires, worn rear brakes, right rear passenger door air sound coming through, missing door seal and door brace, car pulled to the right.

We knew we purchased the car “as is” and therefore paid thousands out of pocket for the above repairs. The advertised savings on the car, went right back into repairing the car to have a safe functioning vehicle. So we thought... Multiple issues with car serviced with Reeves Tampa from electrical, alternator, white engine smoke to a failed engine at 85,999. Reeves said trade in value was $2000 and car was not worth repairing with the frame damage. CarFax does not show any of the maintenance from Reeves but I have all documentation. It is unconscionable to sell a vehicle to a family that is known to be compromised and unsafe to make a profit.

It is also a violation of the Florida Statute 501.976 section 5. “Represent orally or in writing that a particular vehicle has not sustained structural or substantial skin damage unless the statement is made in good faith and the vehicle has been inspected by the dealer or his or her agent to determine whether the vehicle has incurred such damage.”

This omission of known information DOES NOT fall under the “as-is” clause, and no longer applies. I have made multiple attempts to speak with John, the sales manager and Mike the GM. We had contact at first and now neither return calls or emails. I have read how the owners Mark and Eileen care about their business and I have seen other people reach a resolution. I understand they have grown so large and it’s difficult to know what all employees are doing. I would be happy to talk to the owners for resolution. This experience has been so negative with the customer service and My trust of them being transparent has been lost. Gravely disappointed consumer!

Dear Dreama,

We are trying to help you in any way that we reasonably can. Our staff have called you, but you are not returning our calls. We take accusations like yours very seriously and have now done a complete investigation into your allegations.

It appears that your complaint on this forum, is slightly different from the one you brought through the BBB which was closed by the BBB because you are not our customer and the sale of this vehicle was three years ago. We are not sure if your intent at this point is to simply defame us, as we have provided you with documents and other items which refute your allegations.

While you are not our customer, and not the one who signed the paperwork, we have since provided you with all the documents signed during the sales transaction indicating that this vehicle was disclosed as having a previous accident, both in the advertising and the purchase paperwork. On November of 2015. Mr. Wegzyn purchased the vehicle knowing it had been in a prior accident and was provided the opportunity to have it inspected prior to the sale. Based on the Carfax at the time of purchase it disclosed that the vehicle was apparently in a rear-end collision.

Please understand that in Florida the law does not require a Dealer to proactively disclose if a vehicle has been in a prior accident, but Off Lease chooses to do so to be transparent with its Customers.

The main issue here is actually the maintenance of the vehicle. The vehicle’s history on the Carfax shows that the vehicle has been driven extensively since the sale. On November 15, 2015, when Mr. Wegzyn purchased the vehicle, it only had 32,822 miles on it. The vehicle now appears to have more than 85,999 miles on it, a difference of more than 53,177 miles. Additionally, based on the Carfax, it appears that during the past 3 years the vehicle has only had a single oil change. This type of BMW requires regular maintenance service every 15 thousand miles. If not, issues such as the one you are currently experiencing could happen. During your BBB complaint we asked for your records, and while you now claim you have them, you have never actually provided us with any documentation related to the underlying maintenance.

It seems that the engine failure is due to lack of maintenance and not the result of the prior rear end accident. While we have no legal obligation to assist, we are still willing to help, if we reasonably can. We have offered to buy the car back from you for a value as if the engine was not damaged, but you have refused. Perhaps we can assist you in some way to replace the engine, but without more communication from you, there is nothing more we can do. We will be happy to have the vehicle towed back to you, at our expense if you prefer.

Ejola Cook Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The engine in my Monte Carlo blew up and I figured that if I bought a car that was leased, it was probably gonna be in better condition. People who lease a car usually have to take good care of it because they’re gonna return it and they would have to pay for damages. So people who lease their cars take a little bit better care of their cars than someone who owns it.

At first, I was gonna finance the car at Off Lease Only. But the financing guy tried to sell me certain stuff, like protection for the interior and the engine. It was like an insurance company where you have to put in the claim when you get your car worked on. But later on, I looked up these companies and after I read reviews, I decided I didn’t wanna deal with them because it was a hassle. So I told them to take it off. I wanted a refund for it and they gave me refunds. I also tried contacting the financing through PNC Bank and it was a hassle. So I didn't wanna finance it anymore. I told them I just wanted to pay for it straight up and they did everything for me.

I changed my mind a couple times on certain spots and there wasn’t an issue. The people accommodated me and they said they just wanted to make me happy. It was a good experience and I would definitely do business with them again if I was in the market for another car. I’d also recommend someone to get a vehicle from them. You’ll probably find a used car cheaper somewhere but with these leased vehicles, you'll get records of their maintenance and they've got all the reports, like CARFAX, available for them.

Dear Jason V,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with ours staff was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

When I looked online for an auto dealership, I compared prices. Off Lease Only had some good deals and then, when I went to their location, I was able to purchase a 2015 Honda Accord from them through off-site bank financing. The sales person I worked with was helpful and not pushy at all, which helped me purchase the car right away. He helped me find a vehicle 'cause I actually found a vehicle that was at a different location and I didn't know that until he told me. Also, he let me have a good experience with the car, and if he didn't know any questions that I had related to the vehicle, he was able to ask. I had a good experience with Off Lease Only and have referred friends to Off Lease and to the gentleman that I was working with.

Dear Detrick,

We are happy to hear that your sales person and Off Lease Only was able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 4-star rating and for recommending us to others.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was very pleased with the service at Off Lease Only. You could ask anybody a question and anyone would help you. With some places, they would tell you that you have to go and find your sales rep. That was not the case when I was at Off Lease. Anyone we talked to was willing to help us. They were also really kind to us and all the information was provided for the vehicle. The salesperson we had with us also pretty much answered every question without a problem. We didn’t see anything wrong with the questions that we asked and how he answered everything was okay. So we liked the decision we made and we purchased the car. We had the amount agreed on then we went to the office and they did all the paperwork for us. It was a really good experience.

We purchased the Volkswagen about a month ago then we got it about a week ago from our port, and it has been okay. I would recommend anybody to go to Off Lease before they go anywhere else, depending what state they're going to, just because of the fact that they have a wide variety of vehicles and the way the workers there deal with the customers.

Dear Edwin ,
Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal. We're thrilled to hear that our Team helped make your car buying experience so positive. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence.
On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new ride.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My boyfriend had gone to Off Lease Only and he said it was a nice experience. He liked it. So I went there too and I purchased an Acura ILX Supreme. The financing process was difficult just because of the insurance but overall, it was very easy. My interactions with the salesperson was very good too. Even though they did try to sell me the car, they answered all of my questions and concerns. They actually care. Go car shopping at Off Lease Only and pick wisely about their cars.

Dear Georgina,

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Off Lease Only has cheaper prices than other places. I purchased a Toyota RAV4 2017 and their purchasing process was great. The people there were nice and they made the process very easy. Luis, the salesperson, was a great guy. My husband and I were impressed with him. He was very polite and helpful. He was honest about the status of the car and he tried to work everything out. I'm happy with the car that I got. I have recommended Off Lease to others. It's a great place and you can have a nice car for less price.

Dear Benedicta S,

We are happy to hear that Luis and Off Lease Only were able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 5-star rating and for recommending us to others.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I went to a couple other dealerships but I liked Off Lease Only's prices, so I went with them. I purchased an Infiniti Q50 for work-related reasons and had my vehicle financed. The sales rep and the finance gentleman I dealt with were very helpful. And the process was the easiest I’ve ever done which didn't take more than two and a half hours to complete. Off Lease Only streamlined the car selling process and it was great. I would tell my friends to go with them.

Dear Frank N,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I can't stand the thought of buying a new car as it depreciates as soon as you leave the lot. Going with Off Lease Only is a smart way to buy a car. The Off Lease Only place I went was flooded with salespeople but I was not attacked. I was greeted at the door and they got me over. They asked me a couple of questions, set me up on one of their computers, told me to pick a number and whatever cars I wanted to see. I brought the slip back to them, then they had the cars brought up one at a time. It's a nice system. I did a test drive on the cars by myself and the people at Off Lease Only didn't care if I was out for 5 or 15 minutes.

Every person I came in contact with was polite and knowledgeable. I expected bad services and being ripped off in South Florida, and I didn't feel it with this deal with Off Lease Only. They were fair on the trade-in price, and also, the price of the vehicle seemed very accurate. However, for some reason, they financed it, and I've already paid it off. But it was just a misunderstanding. Other than that, everything with Off Lease Only was excellent and I've already recommended them to a few people. The whole purchasing process was easy and I did not feel like I was pressured.

Dear Michael,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We’re glad that our staff impressed you so much and was able to provide you with everything you needed.

We appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we hope that you enjoy your new ride!. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

My daughter was in a car accident, and so we needed to replace that car. My husband was researching cars and Off Lease Only came up. We went with them because of their price and the typical car stuff like the year and how many miles. The sales person did a very good job. They were upfront and frank. We also like that at Off Lease, it was a bare-bones operation. We weren’t really in the mood to haggle. It did take a long time once we said that we wanted the Kia Sportage. It took a long time for them to get the paperwork together, which was weird because we already had the check in hand from our insurance company. But that was just a one-time thing and it was a Sunday night. Everybody was over there at that time.

Dear Shannon,

First and foremost, we hope your daughter is doing well and we thank you for your business. We’re glad that you were able to purchase a replacement car for your daughter. We appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we hope that your daughter enjoys the Kia Sportage. We look forward to working with you and your family for many years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

My youngest son is gonna start driving, so I gave him my car and I needed another one. Off Lease Only had the variety of vehicles and their prices were cheaper than going through a regular dealer. My oldest son also bought a vehicle from them back then. The financing process was pretty quick. Off Lease had all the paperwork ready and they explained it as we signed. The salesperson was nice and helpful as well. He answered all my questions and got the BMW X5 SUV ready and rolling. I’ve already been telling people about Off Lease's great customer service.

Dear Johnny L,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I was looking around online and found Off Lease Only. They have good deals. I had a nice and pleasant interaction with the reps. They were friendly and helpful.

Dear Shaundell,

Thank you for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with our staff was so pleasant, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

My vehicle was old and I wanted to buy a new one. My friend told me about Off Lease Only and I liked their price. I looked at Toyota and Honda which had a dealer’s fee but Off Lease didn’t have other fees so we chose them. The rep showed us a couple of vehicles and explained everything. The following week, we paid cash for a Honda CRV. The process took a couple of hours and we’ve had it for a couple of months. Everything was great.

Dear Sergey,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with us was so positive.

We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no hidden fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

On behalf of Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

My car was old and it was time to change. I saw Off Lease in Miami on the internet and they have a good inventory of different kinds of cars. I’ve had the Nissan Rogue 18 for a month. This car is big so I would carwash a little more. I bought the car with cash and the process took three hours. Everything was okay. The salesperson was very nice and patient. The dealer was very good to the customer and the experience was almost perfect.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I moved from downtown Chicago to Columbus, Ohio, so I needed a car there. I went to the website of Off Lease Only and they had the best prices. My brother bought a car from them too but it was the first time for me and I paid cash for a Mercedes C-Class. The process took three hours and dealing with the rep was great. The whole dealership was efficient and everything was quick and simple.

Dear Joseph,

First and foremost, thank you for your business! It’s great to know that your brother recommended our dealership to you. We appreciate you choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, especially being from Out of State.

We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review!
Respectfully,

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

My vehicle was really old and I needed a new one. A friend told me about Off Lease Only and I decided to use them because of the price. The guy who assisted me was really good and not pushy at all. I had great interactions with him. The Kia Rio 2017 that I bought is much better than my old vehicle and I'm happy with it. I decided to buy a new vehicle because my old one was a stick shift vehicle and this new one is automatic, so there's a big difference.

Dear Stefanie,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with us was so positive.

We appreciate your business and, we wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

If you’re making an excuse, you can always find one. But if you want a car, Off Lease only. Other dealerships try to get more money out of you but Off Lease Only has the right prices. You can go there and get the same car for a cheaper price and less mileage. I purchased a Buick Regal and the finance process was about two hours. It was great. The price came out to about $15,000 and that included the extras. They gave me $500 on tax. Plus, I had three years of warranty with limited mileage. At another dealership, they would start it off at $15,000. My salesman was a good guy too. He was very helpful so Off Lease needs to call him, evaluate him and do something for him. As a matter of fact, it wasn’t just me. My sister and my dad got cars after me. And when I’m done with this one, I’d be back too. Off Lease Only is a very good company.

Dear Reggie W,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with our staff was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that you and your family's positive experience has earned us loyal customers. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I wanted to change my car. I saw Off Lease Only on the internet and they have good prices. They also showed me a lot of the features of the car. I got a '17 Cadillac XTS which has more options and is much better than my previous car. I financed it and it was very easy. I also had good interactions with the salesperson. Everything was really good with Off Lease Only.

Dear Uvaldo,

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I was car shopping and I heard about Off Lease Only on the radio. I had a unique experience with them. They made it easy for me to pick a car and they were fair. Their reps were professional. They went above and beyond to try to make me happy. So, I was very pleased with their employees and management. I got a 2012 Cargo Van Ram last August and it runs like it's brand new. I financed it and the way Off Lease Only had it set up, they made it as easy as possible for me. They had an insurance guy next door. He set everything up with the insurance which took three hours and I walked out of Off Lease Only with insurance, and everything was all set.

Dear Lee,

We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with us was so pleasant, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our location.

Off Lease Only Company Information