4.55/5
Based on 274 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 18, 2018

2395 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

My car was of good quality and has high mileage. I can get a decent trade for it and Off Lease Only had the exact car I wanted. It was the second time I bought through them. I went on a quiet Tuesday by choice, and the associates weren’t that focused first thing in the morning. But once I had a guy work with me, he juggled me and two other customers quite well. He got busy and he had three customers. It was a lot of hanging around and processing of things which took five hours from start to finish. I got a Ford Edge two-wheel drive and it was different compared to my previous vehicle. They’re both very comparable but with different attributes and things in their favor. I bought it ‘cause I felt that I had the money and I paid in cash.

Off Lease Only's business model is no-hassle so I was pleasantly surprised to see how many women that were customers and I like it ‘cause I got used to the American way. I’ve been here 25 years and still could see haggling for a car. But that with no haggle is very attractive to me, and the women too. It was very savvy. But their business model also revolves around getting damaged cars and repairing them to the code. And I wish they have some more cars that weren’t damaged in an accident, like a choice of previous accidents or no previous accidents. But the selection’s still really good even without that and I'd recommend them. But I would tell a friend to go in with eyes wide open.

Dear Steven,

We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with Off Lease Only was so pleasant - and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Fort Lauderdale location. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a review about the positive experience you had with our sales team. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

It’s also important to mention, that we do have a considerable amount of vehicles in our inventory with clean Carfax reports. In fact, our website (www.offleaseonly.com) allows the public to freely search our inventory. The search can even be narrowed to show only the cars with clean Carfax reports. We currently have nearly 1,007 vehicles in our inventory without previous accidents, which is significantly more than most other dealers offer in their entire used car inventory.

The difference between Off Lease Only and most dealerships is that most dealerships don’t disclose their vehicles that have been in previous accidents. We offer a complimentary Carfax on every vehicle we sell. We receive numerous compliments regarding our full disclosure of the complete purchase process including the vehicle's Carfax report, and customers are surprised to find that we even disclose previous accidents even when they're not reported on Carfax.

Our vehicles are purchased from the same auto manufacturer’s auctions that all dealers purchase their vehicles from. Any vehicle we purchase from the auction that has been in a previous accident has been repaired according to the manufacturer’s specifications, as you already mentioned in your review. For added peace of mind, we invite our customers to take any vehicle of their choice to a third party mechanic for evaluation (prior to purchasing) and we offer service agreements up to 10 years with unlimited mileage, for qualified vehicles, effective from the date of purchase.

We are so glad that you found a great deal on a 2014 Ford Edge!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was in a crash and needed a new car and a friend told me about Off Lease Only. I went to a couple of other dealerships first but I liked the Off Lease Only concept because I had the freedom to roam and see the cars that I wanted to without having any salesperson in my ear telling what I should buy and what I shouldn't. The vehicle that I purchased is newer than my previous one and it has more amenities. I'm very happy with it. I financed it and it was pretty easy. But we were there a little longer than we wanted to. We didn't get the cash from the bank and we had to do a money order from Publix which was a little bit inconvenient. I have a really good credit and it still took a long time. It was very convenient.

There were only about four agents available at the time and there were a bunch of customers. The salesperson that worked with me though was very attentive, very polite and wasn’t pushy. I was with my mom because the car ultimately is going to her and he was very polite to her. It was a very good experience in that department. It was very refreshing to see somebody so nice and actually caring and not just caring about the bottom line.

Dear Emilio,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our North Lauderdale location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re delighted to hear that you like the Off Lease Only concept, and enjoyed the freedom to look at your vehicles of choice on your own, without having a salesperson annoying you the whole time.

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to get money orders from Publix, but we’re glad it all worked out for you. We do accept personal checks, cash, cashier’s checks, and wire transfers as well. We apologize for the wait you endured to get to finance. We’re usually able to determine when it’s going to be a busy period and have a fully staffed finance department during that time. It sounds like we might have missed it during the time you were there, but we’ll be taking the scheduling of our finance managers into consideration and may be making some changes.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Noslen, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach her at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Enjoy your new ride, and we hope to see you for the next one!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 16, 2018

A coworker told me about Off Lease Only and I started looking at their website. I was waiting for a certain car to be there that I was interested in and then I went over. The website was easy to use. Each one of the vehicles has the Carfax information or the TruFrame documents that you need. You can also review the vehicle history. It was just as easy on the mobile. Sometimes there are some issues, but it’s just like mobile webpage issues that people have with most things. I review everything most of the time on my phone.

When I went to purchase my vehicle, I spoke to a salesperson named Michael. He told me about what time to get there. And while they were so busy, he was able to work with me. He hooked me up in each one that I wanted to drive and it was just the right amount of interaction for me personally. Financing the vehicle is fairly easy. There were no issues. I did it with Citibank, and then I was able to pay some down. Off Lease Only is a great way to look for a car and drive a bunch of different models. But you definitely need to know what you want before you go there because it will be information overload and there are so many vehicles. Still, I was very impressed. My daughter’s turning 16 in about three months, so I’ll definitely go back to look for another vehicle. I definitely recommend them.

Dear Mike,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with Mike and our team was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that your positive experience has earned us a 5-star rating as well as your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Orlando, we look forward to serving you and your family for years to come. Enjoy your new 2015 Audi A3!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 11, 2018

A friend of mine said that they went with Off Lease Only and that it was easy to do a purchase. It was my first time to shop with Off Lease Only and I had a good interaction with the salesperson. I was able to finance my vehicle and the process was quick. Off Lease Only was efficient.

Dear Naisha,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your first experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence.

We really appreciate the feedback and are thrilled to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Fort Lauderdale, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Lexus IS 250!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 7, 2018

I needed another car after my car was totaled due to a car accident I had. My brother bought a car from Off Lease Only earlier and recommended them. Also, I was looking for an affordable price and I found it there. I got a financing for the 2013 Ford Edge, signed a bunch of papers and the process was a little long, but they treated me good. The salesperson explained everything and made sure the car was clean before I took it out. I noticed that the price of the warranty was high and it was the cost of a vehicle for hire. I decided not to have it so, I called about it yesterday and they took care of it. Overall, it was a good experience.

Dear Maria,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business! We're pleased to hear that you came to us through your bother's recommendation. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

We also appreciate your patience and understanding while you waited to complete your transaction. Off Lease Only strives to have the fastest, easiest sales process in the business, but there are times when that process can be slowed down. As our business continues to grows, we look for new ways to upgrade our processes so that we can better accommodate our customers.

We appreciate you sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your new 2013 Ford Edge!

Sincerely, Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Robin

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: May 4, 2018

I purchased a car from Off Lease Only in October 2017. I was allowed to look at the CarFax (but not have a copy to take home) and all it said was my car was in a minor accident, however when it was time to renew my tag 2 months later, my registration came in with a salvage VIN #. Not once during my 5 hours at Off Lease Only did the salesperson or Finance Guys say that my car had a salvage title. Has this happen to anyone else???

Dear Debra,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

The first three letters of your vin#, SAL, actually represent the manufacturer, Land Rover, the next six letters represent the model description, the following numbers apply to the vehicle identifier. We can understand how the SALV might be misunderstood as meaning salvage. We don’t sell any vehicles with salvage titles.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. In the event that he is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach him at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to assisting you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Original review: May 4, 2018

We wanted to change our car and a friend of ours recommended Off Lease Only. Two weeks ago we purchased a Jeep from them. It was very good so that's why we changed our car. It was our first time shopping there and their salespersons were so helpful in finding what we were looking for.

Dear Romina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your first experience with Off Lease Only!

We’re delighted to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Jeep!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I went with Off Lease Only due to a recommendation. Their sales rep was very good and he was not pushy at all. It was a very easy experience unlike other dealerships out there. I financed a 2017 Infiniti Q50 almost two weeks ago now and the process was very smooth. I called my bank first, and they gave me an interest rate. Then, I spoke to the finance department at Oakley’s. This is my 12th car and I have another Infiniti but it’s a truck, so it's a little different.

Dear Pablo,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a 5-star rating. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Fort Lauderdale. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2017 Infiniti Q50, and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 3, 2018

Off Lease Only was recommended by a friend. It was my first time to shop with them and I purchased my first vehicle, a 2015 Hyundai Electro. I had the vehicle financed. The process of Off Lease was very easy. They were really good. Everything was fine with Off Lease. However, I was having trouble with insurance, and the salesperson was very helpful with that process as well.

Dear Roseann,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Hyundai Electro !

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 2, 2018

I first heard about Off Lease from my Uber driver. I had also talked to a couple of different people about needing a car. And 5 out of 10 people recommended Off Lease, even without me even asking about them. They all had a car from Off Lease and they had a good experience. I did my research, went on Google and checked different interest rates, and you can pretty much go to Off Lease Only. They handle literally everything.

JV, the person I dealt with, and the guy who did my paperwork were amazing. It was a really easy, no-pressure situation. I even changed my mind halfway through. I was looking at one car and then I wanted to change and look at another car. I’m on the younger side of things and they could have gotten frustrated and maybe think that it wasn’t a serious thing, but they spent their time with me. I went there 9:00 in the morning and left at 12:00 with a car. The car was priced very reasonably as well. The only thing that shocked me was the tax, the tag and the title. Everything was included and I was expecting to pay that out of pocket separately. That was the only thing that made the numbers higher but it was justified too.

Dear Jennifer,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with JV and our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

It’s also encouraging to know that so many of our previous customers recommended our dealership to you. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

As a side note, any time a vehicle is purchased at a dealership, the customer pays for the tax, tag, and title at the time of purchase. The only time you would pay it separately is if you purchased your vehicle from a private individual. I hope that clears up any misunderstandings you might have had.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Original review: May 1, 2018

We knew the vehicle we purchased April 2017 had been in an accident, but all claims on these vehicles in their ad, stated like new. We were informed they have to claim accident even if it’s a dent 1/8”-1” or structural damage. We just discovered it was a major accident and body is twisted and no bolts connecting rear suspension to the body on side of impact. We were told this car should never have been sold. It should never have been driven off the lot in this condition. We’ve been calling Off Lease Only and only are we able to talk to the front end customer service rep, Nina **. The people we need to talk to are never available. We are now making payments on a car that has to be junked.

Dear Robert,

We are sorry to hear of the problems you’ve been having with your car. Did your salesperson fail to encourage you to take the vehicle for a third party inspection before you purchased it? If you, we need to know. We understand that Noslen, our Customer Service Manager, has been working with you, and that our Orlando management team will be assisting you. If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Manager in Orlando, John, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I decided to get a new vehicle and one of our friends referred us to someone who worked at Off Lease Only. That made it way more convenient and I just went off with the recommendation there. I bought a Mercedes Benz and had it financed with a bank. I had a Challenger before and compared to that, this car is way fluid and way better. Off Lease Only's salesperson was very good, too. He was very intuitive and very caring. He let me know exactly how the car was and how long the process was gonna take. He also kept me informed every step of the way. I have nothing but great recommendations for Off Lease Only in Fort Lauderdale. I already referred my brother to them and he is going to pick a vehicle this week or next week.

Dear Lex,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with our team was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Fort Lauderdale, we wish you many happy miles in your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 30, 2018

Off Lease Only was recommended to me by a coworker and I Googled auto shopping before I went there. I loved the service that I got and I didn’t feel pressured. I was very comfortable with the choice I made and they helped me. The guy told me to check the car first and to make sure that it was good for me. He also told me to make sure I did my homework. Jeffrey was really good and I loved how upfront and friendly he was. Overall, everyone was great, professional and helpful. It was a good experience for me. I bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue. It was my first time with financing and the first place I went to was miserable. This was a breath of fresh air compared to that and I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only to other people.

Dear Annastasia,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jeffrey was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Nissan Rogue!

Original review: April 29, 2018

My son bought a Toyota Tacoma from Off Lease Only three years ago and he did it by card. Off Lease Only is cheaper and has good deals. Their sales reps are friendly too.

Dear Marcela,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Miami, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled to hear that your son enjoyed his purchase experience. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

Original review: April 29, 2018

When I bought the car, I knew the radio wasn’t functioning but I thought we made it clear that I had to bring the car back two weeks later to fix the radio. Off Lease Only also had to repair the radiator cap and the rear brakes, and those were all listed. Two weeks after buying the car, I dropped it off and left it for the whole day. I didn’t have a car. I had to call Uber and ask friends to pick me up then pay for their gas.

When I picked up the car, it turned out that they only replaced the radiator cap and the rear brakes. The only thing they did as far as the radio was concerned was call a guy over to see what it needed. But when the actual manager and I signed the paper, their parts listed showed that the radio has to be replaced. People didn’t know what I was talking about and there was some miscommunication. The representatives were good and super calm but they were trying to make ridiculous excuses for their mistake. They couldn’t just say that they messed up and that they would help me out and fix my problem. I’m a DJ so I love listening to music especially when I’m driving and I drive a lot. Yet my car doesn’t have a radio and I haven't had a radio for the last three weeks. So it sucked.

Another problem I had with the car was the AC didn’t work so I couldn’t take the car with me. The next day, I came back and called another Uber. They said they cleaned and fixed the AC. But five days later, the AC went bad again. I had to go to Walmart, pay 40 bucks for a can of Stop Leak Freon and that apparently fixed the problem. But I don’t know how long that’s gonna last and it’s been really stressful. The reason I went to go buy a new car is because my last car was giving me a bunch of problems, especially the AC, so it sucked.

Dear David,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We understand how frustrated you must be. Although Florida State law requires that all used cars be sold “as is”, we always try to do the right thing for the customer. Unfortunately, sometimes repairs don’t always go as planned. Parts may need to be ordered, and may take longer than expected to arrive. However, you should be hearing from our Miami Management Team, shortly, if you haven’t already, regarding your radio. In the event that they’re unable to reach you, please contact them, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can, to enjoy your new car.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 28, 2018

I was looking for a car and Off Lease had the car I wanted. Everybody was really friendly, but as soon as I bought the car, that was it. I didn’t even get it off the lot. There was a warning light and the salesman said the tires needed to be filled. So, they filled the tires but there was still an icon. It wasn’t until I figured out how to put it in reverse and get it off the lot that it said it needed oil and windshield wiper fluid. So, I went back in and the salesman was like, “Too bad. You bought it as is.” You would think a certified dealer would’ve gone through all that stuff, like check the tires, check the brakes and give it an oil change. I wouldn’t buy from Off Lease again. Forget about them and find a reputable dealership.

Dear Kathleen,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear that your experience left you disappointed. Florida State law requires that all used vehicles be sold “as is”. We move between four and five thousand vehicles through four locations each month. Every vehicle receives a safety inspection. However, as with most used car sales, we don’t top off the fluids nor do we do oil changes. There may be some dealers that provide these services as part of their “reconditioning”, but they also charge a recon fee, at a minimum of $750 for it, in addition to their regular dealer fees, which are usually around $850, at the low end. The manpower hours required, to check every vehicle’s fluids, and the cost of the fluids, would result in prohibitive costs that would increase the price of every vehicle, not to mention the synthetic oil needed for some vehicles. This would also create an accounting nightmare considering the volume of vehicles we move each and every month. We have policies in place that enable us to offer the lowest possible prices on our vehicles.

We're glad to hear that our Customer Service Manager and our General Manager have reached you and are working things out.

We look forward to assisting you, in any way we can, to help you to enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 27, 2018

I had a fine experience with Off Lease Only. I was moving and I purchased a Dodge Challenger with Off Lease Only. Their prices were cheaper than other dealers'. The vehicle is also a lot better and newer and I financed it. I just went through my bank and they made it a lot easy. They pretty much ran my credit. I had a good credit approved me for more than the amount that I wanted and that I had up to that amount. My interaction with the sales rep was pretty good. He was helpful and pretty much honest. I wasn't able to get a gas card right away because at the time I stayed in the hotel. I just moved here but I got my place not too long ago so I have an actual address now. Others should give them a try.

Dear Jerry,

Thank you SO much for taking the time to rate your experience with Off Lease Only. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

As an active member of our military, please enjoy the complimentary gas card in appreciation for your service to our country.

We are also delighted to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that we have earned your high recommendation.We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Dodge Challenger

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 26, 2018

My wife and I work at different places and we have two kids, so we needed another vehicle. I went to Off Lease Only and talked with a sales associate and ended up financing a Lexus RX350, which is much better than my Toyota Matrix. We applied for a loan and just in and out we have at least seven different banks that said that they would finance the vehicle for us. Their service was good, they even let me test drive the vehicle, and I had a good experience. Except for one thing. When I purchased the vehicle, they gave it to me without any service. Whenever I press the brakes, the car shakes. I wondered what was wrong and I went to a Lexus dealer. When I got there they told me I needed brakes front and back. It also needed oil change. Since I had one up to 50,000 miles, I thought it would cover it but everything cost me about a $1,000. They need to make sure they took care of the car before they sell it.

Dear Hans,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Ft. Lauderdale location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with our service.

However, we are concerned about the issues you had with your Lexus RX350. Did you contact our Customer Service Team or our Management Team when you first discovered the issues? Did you notice the issue with the brakes when you took your test drive, and did your salesperson encourage you to take it for a third party inspection before you purchased it? You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Noslen, shortly, to discuss this matter with you further. We need to determine what to do differently to avoid this problem in the future. In the event that Noslen is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach her at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 25, 2018

My car was unreliable so I purchased a much better car, a Honda Accord, from Off Lease Only. I've heard good things about the car and good things about Off Lease's service. I told Off Lease Only that I needed to finance and they did most of the work for me. I just had to fill something out on the computer and that was it. The sales reps were all really nice and very helpful. If you're looking for a place but you get a headache and car shopping can be very annoying, and if you just want a simple process to get in and out and find what you're looking for, go to Off Lease Only.

Dear Gina,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 24, 2018

We started searching through an app and website called CarGurus.com and got the results from Off Lease on that search. Basically, CarGurus rates the cars and we got great deals from the website. Being that Off Lease is only an hour and a half away, we thought it was worth the drive over. We are in Naples and we were driving across Alligator Alley going to Off Lease. And as we were driving, we worked pretty good with Michael, the sales rep. My wife sent him documents and whatever he needed through the phone so we could get things rolling before we got there and had as much ready to go as possible. That was very helpful. We purchased a 2015 Infiniti QX60 with Off Lease. The car is a little step above my previous car. Overall, it was a smooth process.

Dear Rodney,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Infiniti QX60 !

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 23, 2018

I wanted a brand-new vehicle and Off Lease Only has better prices. I got a 2017 Hyundai Elantra from them a month ago through financing and it was my first time shopping from them. The salesperson was a nice guy and he assisted me with everything I needed and answered everything. The process was smooth and my credit score made it easy. Off Lease Only makes sure they get people the best affordable rate.

Dear Ishmael,

We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Palm Beach, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2017 Hyundai Elantra!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 22, 2018

A friend told me about Off Lease Only and how he had a good experience with them. The prices from different auto dealers varied, but Off Lease Only was a lot more affordable so I got an Acura TLX 2016, which is a lot newer, in a much better condition and is a better car and then a week later my girlfriend got a 2015 Lexus IS 250 because the payments were more affordable. We financed the cars and the process of doing that was easy. You have to do the credit application and they sit with you in the finance office. Of course, they're gonna try to upsell you on whatever package that they have, but that's just sales in general. You tell them what you want and if you can't afford that or if it's out of your price range, they try to work with you. I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Djenald,

We’re thrilled to hear that Off Lease Only's prices and quality vehicles beat out their competitors, and we're so happy that you and your girlfriend found two great cars. We hope you both felt like part of the family throughout your purchase experiences.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 21, 2018

My husband did a lot of research on Off Lease Only's website. We like to be cash buyers for our vehicle and so, we found that when other dealers would list a price, it would go up if we weren't financing, and Off Lease Only wasn't that way. This is the first time that we've shopped with them and we were greeted by a young man named Johnny and showed us the computers to get the stock numbers on which vehicles. We physically went out to the lot and see and he gave us the map.

The vehicle that I bought was a minivan, and it was the same style of vehicle that I previously owned. The last time that we were looking, we had to spend a lot more money if we wanted to get something with the equivalent miles. But this time around, we were able to secure a lower mileage vehicle within our price range. I worked with Michael, and he was great. He wasn't on top of us, but he also didn't wander off. He checked in with us frequently and made sure that any of our questions would've been addressed. We were able to complete the test drive without him. And he was super productive even while we were out. He was preparing paperwork and getting things in order as not to delay us there. We also worked with Rob in the box, and also Ernie. They were all very willing to listen to meet our needs, where we need to be in order to find the best vehicle for us.

Dear Melissa,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like Johnny and our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride - and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 20, 2018

I needed to upgrade to a better vehicle and I heard good feedback about Off Lease Only. It was pretty nice dealing with their salesperson when I purchased a 2017 Volkswagen which I ended up financing with them.

Dear Henry,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2017 Volkswagon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 19, 2018

Off Lease Only is set up differently where you just go out and look at the cars yourself. There is no salesman putting any pressure on you, the price is the price and if you’re interested, then you get a salesman involved. I bought a Nissan Rogue and I paid it in full. I had a good interaction with them and everything went smoothly. It was a good experience with Off Lease as far as car bang goes.

Dear Peter,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Nissan Rogue !

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 18, 2018

My boss told me about Off Lease Only and I went with them based on that recommendation as well as the prices. I purchased a 2015 BMW 3-Series and the representatives were fine.

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to hear that you came to us through your boss's recommendation. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 7, 2018

We saw a car we liked online at Off Lease Only. When we called they said they would check on the car and call us back. No one called us back so we called them again. We're told the car was in service dept because they just got it and haven't even taken pics of it yet. Two different sales people were supposed to check on the car, get pics for us, and call us back. They never called. We had to call them each time... After speaking with at least 3 people in various dept's over the course of 2 days, we learn the car is gone. These people obviously do not care. I could hardly understand one of the guys we tried to work with... We bought another car from another out of state dealership - paid cash - painless transaction and we are super confident in the condition of this car.

Dear Tamra,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide.

Who did you speak to? They should have responded to you, immediately, with the information you needed. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John or Joshua, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss exactly what happened, and determine how things went wrong, so we can prevent this from happening again. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We want to give you the immediate attention you deserve, whether you buy a car from us or not.

We look forward to speaking with you soon, and we wish you the best with your new car!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 2, 2018

I've already been at Off Lease Only four or five times. We had purchased my wife's car from them three years ago. A month and a half ago, I got a Mercedes for myself, which I had financed, and I love it. I went to the same spot because I enjoyed the variety of vehicles that they carry. The process of buying a car was overwhelming at times and there were a lot of people there, but they've got cool trucks and a very great atmosphere there. Plus, the personnel was very friendly and helpful and I definitely appreciate their help with the process of getting my car.

The person that I worked with is a good guy and he was very friendly and helpful. He was on point with letting us know what the process was and what was going on. Whenever we were waiting for a while, he would check up on us and come back and let us know what the next step would be or where we were in the processing of our paperwork. I had worked with this same person to get my wife's car. Then I worked with him again because I was going to get a car before, but I never got it then due to personal circumstances. When I went there the next time, he had gotten promoted to manager and he was in charge.

I'd tell people that if they're looking for a variety of options for cars, Off Lease is definitely the place to go and they can physically see and get into and test-ride the different types of vehicles there. In addition, Off Lease Only has Carfax available, so they can make sure and see right there firsthand if they're getting a vehicle that hasn't had any accident or that doesn't have anything dirty on its record. I look forward to going to Off Lease before anything else in the future, whenever I'll be looking for another car or trading my car in and getting a newer car.

Dear Victor,

We love having repeat customers such as you and your wife. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about your latest experience at Off Lease Only and our valuable team members who go above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs. We are so pleased that was your experience and you love your Mercedes. Thank you for your repeat business and we look forward to working with you and your wife for many years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 31, 2018

I moved down here and I needed another car. I heard some good things about Off Lease Only and I wound up buying a Mercedes from them. The process went good but it took a long time. It was eight to 10 hours and it seemed like I waited an awful lot of time before the next staff was ready to see me. But the rep I got was very good. They wouldn't sell me the first car I picked because it had an engine issue, so, I ended up picking another one. They're a reputable company and they were nice showing me the vehicles. I'd also tell my friends to go there if they want a used vehicle.

Dear James,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with Yashira.

We apologize for the inconvenience you endured while waiting to get with someone in finance. Off Lease Only strives to have the fastest, easiest sales process in the business, but there are times when that process can be slowed down. Because of the high volume of business our dealerships bring in, we are currently upgrading our processes to better accommodate our customers. Thank you for your patience.

Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz CLA!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 28, 2018

I would like a big vehicle for my mom to use because her old car was not functioning. I saw a few other dealerships and I finalized the purchase with Off Lease Only the first week of February. The process was fast and easy. Their rep knew exactly what my mom wanted and we saw every single type of car that was available. I bought a Cadillac SRX, which we financed.

Dear Diego,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Gloria, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we wish your mom many happy miles in her nearly new Cadillac SRX!

Off Lease Only Company Information