Call toll free
4.30/5

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2522 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

After writing and telling them the whole experience I had they promised me to fix my loan which was a balance left and this NEVER HAPPENED! They call you, they apologize and tell you that they are going to speak to this person, and that person and they will call you back with a solution... HA! Joke, they won’t call you back! I spoke with them on JANUARY 28 which they promised me to be fixing my loan situation RIGHT AWAY and I am still waiting!!! You call the office, you ask for the manager and they never get him on line... The option I guess will be going there or going through other ways!

This is what happened to me: The whole experience is being a completely **! After you leave the Dealership they don’t care at all!!! First the whole process took 5 hours, which is a bit understandable due to the long process. I had to call them back because the car was very unstable on highway and I thought that could be the alignment and they never call me back!! I had to take my car to my own mechanic and he finds out that they put too much air on my tires “58” and they were about to pop!! I could’ve have a really bad accident!!!

When I did the test drive the tires signal was on and I notified them and they said that they would be fixing. Really bad safety issue!! Now for my surprise the loan company for the oldest car just told me that they didn’t pay off everything and there is a balance pending because they did not check the 10 day pay off correctly! Once again, they did not care!!! I sent emails and what they say is the bank gave them the wrong amount...??? This is **! There is NO follow up! I won’t recommend this place to nobody!!! You should care about your customers because we are the one bringing people! I went there because my sister in law told me about it but now I am very disappointed!!!

Dear Ana,

It sounds like you initially did not receive the level of service the owners starated this company to provide. You should have received immediate call backs, and, unfortunately, there can sometimes be delays where paperwork is involved, especially when you're processing over 4,000 transactions a month, and each transaction involves a myriad of documents, but we're pleased to know that your issue was resolved.

Should you have any questions or concerns that arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free. You can also reach us via email. We're always happy to help!

Your Customer Care Team Member - Sharon

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

This dealership sold me a vehicle with a “clean car fax” yet had been put together to conceal structural damage. When I brought the issue up to them 2 weeks after I bought the car home they declined to fix and then had audacity to offer to sell me another car with the damaged car as a trade in! They we’re offering me 3k less than what I paid for it! This is/was a disgusting experience and urge customers to not be fooled by the “clean” Carfax push.

Dear Alex,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re disappointed to hear that you have been having issues with your vehicle. Our Customer Service Manager, John, will be reaching out to you shortly, if he hasn’t already, to discuss this matter with you. In the event that he is unable to reach you, please contact him. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

Resolution response: Feb. 14, 2019

This has been resolved by Mrs. Rizzo and Mr. Houser with whom I am very pleased with they have handled all of the problems with ease and have made me very satisfied with the outcome thank you for the quick response.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

"Off Lease Only proudly stands behind every vehicle that we sell. Your satisfaction is so important to us that we offer a 5-day exchange policy. No questions asked, no reason needed, simply return or trade into any vehicle in Off Lease Only's entire inventory." Be aware of the 5% restock fee. They don't make you aware of also when you are signing the p paperwork look at the fees. Ask about the Auto Armour. It's a 999.00 charge not explained and also ETCH for 399.00 that no one on the sales floor knows what that is. Read the contract. Its page 2 of 5 Sellers right to cancel and also the page that reads Deal checklist is where they sneak in the 5% restock fee. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Dear Wilfredo,

We’re glad to hear that our management team was able to resolve your issue.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team via phone or email. We’re always happy to help!

Enjoy your new ride, and we hope to see you for the next one!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I called several times trying to get a quote for an extended service plan on the vehicle I wanted to purchase. They asked several unrelated questions and said they had to hand me off to the third or fourth person who may be able to give me a simple quote. They appear to function like your average used car lot. If you like that proverbial experience they are for you.

Dear Bob,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with Off Lease Only. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. If this is still an issue, we would like the opportunity to rectify the situation. It sounds like you clearly did not receive the level of service the owners started this company to provide. We were unable to locate your information anywhere in our system. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team via phone or email. We’re here to help, and to turn your experience around.

We look forward to hearing from you soon, and giving you the immediate attention you deserve.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Good service but bad car representation, I bought a 2015 BMW 3 series but they told me they did not know when the warranty would expire, it expired 2 days after I took it off the lot, not to mention that it needed 5k in work when I towed it back to Denver. I will never buy a car from them nor will I ever recommend that anyone buy one.

Dear Kenneth,

It sounds like you did not receive the level of service that we expect every customer to have. We offer a complimentary Carfax for every vehicle we sell, which gives an estimate as to when the warranty will expire. Our customers are also free to reach out to the manufacturer to confirm the exact expiration time for the warranty. For added peace of mind, we also encourage every customer to take their vehicle of choice for a third party inspection. We have a process in place created to provide the highest level of service available in the industry.

We are working on a solution that will hopefully provide a more satisfactory experience for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly. We’re here to help!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I went to the North Lauderdale lot with my father to look for a work truck for my husband last night. My father and three siblings raved about the guaranteed low price of the vehicles so I was super excited about going there. Boy, was I disappointed with the service! The salesperson that we were connected with was inattentive and not welcoming. He directed us to a computer to look at vehicles via a search process.

My father and I narrowed it to one truck that was on the lot. We summoned him to bring the particular truck into the show area. When walking to the show area to see the truck I selected online, he was literally walking 10-15 steps ahead of us and conversing with someone else. Not sure if he was trying to "handle" two customers at once. When we got to the show area to see the car, he excused himself and returned back into the building presumably to speak to his other customer. When he returned, he did not ask us if we had any questions. He began inquiring if we were ready to purchase. We were actually very interested in purchasing... but not from him. There was no way he was about to make a commission from me.

Dear Carletha,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Ft. Lauderdale location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. We would like the opportunity to rectify the situation. Our General Sales Manager, Alan, has been trying to reach you to discuss this matter with you further. In the event that he has not been able to reach you, please contact him. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

We purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion Energi. Thought we were getting a good deal. I have 2 issues for everyone to be aware of - Don't trust their inspections by the so-called 3rd parties. They are not thorough and are not specific. We found lots of issues after our purchase and Off Lease wanted nothing to do with fixing the issues. I get that we bought "as is" but they should have addressed these issues. If I ever buy again I'll either pay more elsewhere or be sure to have my own 3rd party do a thorough inspection. Where's my TITLE?

We purchased over 3 months ago. I've called more than 8 times. NOT ONCE have they returned my call. Their Title and Tag dept is always busy and no one is ever available. Their operator leaves messages on my behalf. NOT ONCE have they ever called me back. I'm writing this now while on hold waiting for a general manager. I am filing formal complaints with the State of Florida and BBB and whoever else I can file a formal complaint with. BEWARE of buying here. If they don't have the TITLE DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

Dear James,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our North Lauderdale location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re very sorry to hear that you clearly did not receive the level of service the owners started this company to provide, but we are glad that our Customer Service Team was able to assist you and get the issue resolved.

If you should happen to have any lingering questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team. We’re here to help!

We don’t actually provide the 3rd party inspections. That is something that we always encourage our customers to do, especially since they are buying a used vehicle. It sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding of some sort there, but we're glad everything was straightened out.

Enjoy your new ride, and we hope to see you for the next one.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was looking forward to purchasing a car at Off Lease. I initially wanted to purchase a car in January but sales person was persistent for me to get the car the same day although I kept expressing what I wanted to do. I test the car and I love it but I’m disappointed because I stayed at the lot for almost four hours to have no one from the finance department call me back to tell me what my options and offer. I was there so long I could stay so I provided my information and asked to be called with what I would be approved for.

My sales person called me later that evening and stated that they are still working on my qualifications for loan and that I would be reached and she also asked if I can email my pay stub. After getting off an overnight shift at 6:30am I waited until they were open at 9am just to turn in my stubs so I can go home and sleep. I asked to get a call until this day all my personal information is with the department manager and sales person but never received a called. Highly disappointed.

Dear Elvita,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location.

We’re really sorry to hear that you did not receive the level of service the owners started this company to provide. Our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, should be reaching out to you shortly, if she hasn’t already, to further discuss this matter with you, in detail, on a more personal level. All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. We would like the opportunity to rectify the situation, and turn your experience around. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I read the reviews for this website/company and they are outstanding. However, my experience over these last few days has been quite the opposite. I live near Atlanta but have been searching the southeast for a specific vehicle. I found one in their West Palm Beach area and reached out to them. I got the typical automated email that looks authentic (I am used to that from dealerships by now) and then I got a text at almost the same time. I have 4 different names that have "reached out" to me either via email or text but I rarely get an answer back and when I did, it was several hours later... Or not at all. I told them that I would make a weekend drive for the car I want if a deal can be made. They know I have a trade and they sent me the link to fill out for my trade information.

I am well aware that dealerships are not going to commit to a price of a trade that they have not physically put their eyes on but they told me that they can give me an estimate. We are at the end of day 3 now and I have yet to get an estimate and I have yet had anyone talk to me about the car I am interested in. I just got off the phone with a lady 5 minutes ago that asked me about the stock number of the car I wanted and I explained that I have already submitted this via email twice (with no response either time).

I then explained that I have not heard back about the trade worksheet I filled out online and she kept telling me over and over that they have to see the car and I explained over and over that I understood that but I wanted the estimate that they said they would give. She did not understand that I understood the situation but I was not going to make a 9-hour drive without a solid deal in place for the car I wanted from them and an estimate on my trade. This seems to be too difficult for this company as I am going to assume that I will not hear from them unless I take the time to reach out to them first... Again. I am glad others had good experiences but mine has been less than stellar.

Dear Mark,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. Our Palm Beach Management team will be reaching out to you shortly, to further discuss these matters with you, on a more personal level. We would like the opportunity to rectify the situation and turn your experience around. In the event that Our Assistant General Sales Manager, Andy, is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you and giving you the immediate attention you deserve, and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I inquired about a vehicle they advertised to see if it was still on the lot. I never got a response so I called and asked them to text or email me because I lived in Atlanta and the vehicle was in Miami, I wanted written confirmation before heading down. I've yet to hear from them. Makes me wonder if that vehicle really existed... It was a too good to be true deal!

Dear DJ Thomas,

We have tried to reach by both phone and email, but neither the phone number, nor the email address provided are working. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re happy to help!

Hope to be speaking with you soon and assisting you in every way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I called a number of times because of an ad on eBay. It took over an hour to get to a sales person. I had purchased a prior vehicle from this company before so I knew how it worked. I tried to purchase a 2014 Jetta SportWagen TDI and have it delivered to KY. I was told It was still available in the back lot. Kit, the salesman, said he could not sell me the car that night. He could not take the required pictures in order for him to remove it from inventory. He said that he would do it the next morning at 9:30 AM and that the vehicle would still be there. I offered to pay via my credit card to hold it and wire transfer the funds if they preferred when the banks opened? Anyhow it sold later that night after being told that could not be done given their process. Then when I called back the next morning they tried to sell me another 2016 or 2017 at a much higher price. It felt like a classic bait and switch. Not Happy.

Dear Ken,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

Our vehicles do sell quickly, but you shouldn’t have been told it couldn’t be sold that night when apparently, it could be. Why, exactly, were you told that you couldn’t purchase it that night? We would like more information as to what was said and what took place.

All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. Our Customer Service Manager, John, will be reaching out to you shortly, if he hasn’t already, to address these concerns with you, on a more personal level. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We were referred to OffLeaseOnly.com to potentially buy a new car and we attempted to chat with a salesperson to learn more. We connected briefly with a lady named Kim who asked us to call her at 561-222-2277, and when we did, someone hung up on us. We emailed her and asked if everything was okay and never heard back. Well, that ends that and we feel lucky in that at least we did not end up at the lot and have to experience poor service in person.

Dear Ted,

We do apologize for the disconnect with communications. On that particular day we were having issues with our phone system, which is why the call dropped. It was not done deliberately. We receive over 3,000 emails each month, with less than 2% being negative. Our goal is for our customers to experience world class customer service, and be 100% completely satisfied. Unfortunately, due to the breakdown of our communication system, you did not get the experience that the owners started this company to provide. We are glad to hear that Ray, our General Manager, was able to reach you and personally extend our apologies and offer any assistance needed.

Should you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We’re here for you if you need us!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

My cousin bought a car at Off Lease Only two years ago and told me about it, so we went over there. They had better prices and their sales rep was a nice guy who knew his stuff. I bought a Nissan Sentra which I financed, and the process was quick.

Dear Carlos U,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only! We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I bought a 2015 Jeep Patriot from Off Lease Only and my experience with them was good. They were very customer-friendly and I didn’t feel pressure. I financed the vehicle, but it was a tad confusing at first since it was my first car, so I read the paper after they talked to me and that made a little more sense. The salesperson was very friendly and casual. I didn’t know what I wanted, but I found the car that I instantly fell in love with. However, I did not have a good enough credit score before to do it without a cosigner. The consigner had to be someone who was very helpful in finding me a car that meets my needs. Off Lease was very helpful and I like the car that I have now. It was a very cool and interesting experience.

Dear Laura V,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I had a very good experience with Off Lease Only. I got an Impala from them and I dealt with a nice lady named Gloria. It was my first time buying from them and the process was quick. I was in and out. I like my new car. It's big and better than my previous one.

Dear Shania W,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with Gloria was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only.

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

My daughter started college and I was giving my car to her, so I had to get another one. We should've done it earlier but then I was against it. I remember the car buying experiences that I had which were not my favorite things. I usually ended up with a headache and it was just crap. A friend of mine at work, however, told me about Off Lease Only and I tried it. I went on their website and looked at all kinds of cars. I've always bought new cars but at that time, I was thinking of getting a second hand. Maybe I could get a car with more options for a good price. My first interaction with them was with a young rep, but he was away when I went there. Neither was he available when I went back another time. He didn't abandon me though. He just had some sort of issue he had to take care of, but he recommended another rep, Love, and he had her ready there waiting for me.

Love asked me what I was interested in. We walked around and she also took me over to the computers. It was not the normal car buying experience. It was like a friend and I looking at the car. It was absolutely great. I was looking at another car and I was told that the cars could be there or not. I ended up with an Altima 3.5L SL and there was no pressure at all. I was kinda pushing more for my own financing and their rep saw that as I was sitting in his office. So he said he could hold off the purchase for me until I find out my own finance. That was great too. I went through my own financing eventually. I had a fabulous buying experience.

Off Lease Only has stuff that’s almost brand new. Some cars have only 3,000 or 4,000 miles on it. The car I got was two years old and I love this car. I had a little issue with it though. The motor of the two side mirrors was burned out but they said they would fix. I had to go back four times, which was a little frustrating because every time, I had to drive all the way over there. But it was one of those things they had to take care of because it would be dangerous if I go out. The only reason I didn't lose my mind after a while was because of their rep, Shonda. She was absolutely amazing. We got the problem fixed.

Off Lease Only always set my expectations. They said, "This is how we get the car. You get whatever the person gives you and we pass it on to you. That's how we keep our prices low." Everything was upfront, which I like, so even though I had to go back a few times, that’s all right. I've already recommended Off Lease Only to all my friends. They owe it to themselves to try it first. I also found out that there were other friends at work that have bought automobiles from Off Lease Only too and they had a great experience also. It’s amazing. Off Lease Only is gonna be my car buying thing from now on.

Dear Siraj,

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I bought a car from Off Lease Only a couple of months ago. Then my wife's car was totaled in a car accident, so we needed to replace it and we came back to Off Lease. We looked at CarMax and at some local dealerships in the Tampa area where we live and Off Lease just couldn't be touched price-wise. The prices were so much better, and the variety was so perfect for what we needed.

I liked the basic and no-frills atmosphere at Off Lease Only. I liked that they don't spend money on a beautiful showroom, on free cookies, on expensive furniture because all that money came from somebody, and it doesn't come from them, it came from the customer. Off Lease gets the work done, and I'm not paying for a lot of nonsense at the facility. I'm just paying for my car and I like it that way better.

The sales representatives that I got to work with was good, and there was no pressure. He was knowledgeable and helpful. He made sure that we got what we needed and were looking for. He walked us through every step of the way and made sure that everything got done where it needed to get done. I've talked to people about Off Lease and I have a friend who's getting ready to buy a truck. He has contacts in Tampa, and he looked at the website but he can't find anything to compete with the Off Lease Only website. So, he's gonna be going to Off Lease when he's ready to buy his truck in a few months.

Dear Clifford,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this awesome review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I needed a new vehicle because the lease on my previous car was ending. I used Off Lease Only in the past and purchased a Honda Accord Coupe this time which I paid all upfront. The entire process took three hours. The salesperson I interacted with was very outgoing and made me feel that I had the right car.

Dear Mohammed,

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I had a good experience with Off Lease Only. A friend told me that his sister bought all her cars from them and so I told myself that I needed to take it up. Once I got there, the people were friendly and accommodating. I was able to buy an Infiniti, which I had financed. My credit score is not very good and so the reps came to me and told me what they were able to do in the ballpark that I could live in with towards the down payment that I needed. We were able to meet in the middle. Also, the people I dealt with were good and even if I didn't have much interaction with the financing people, they were helpful as well.

Dear John H,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with our staff.

We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

We were buying a car. We looked at all the prices and we found the best ones at Off Lease Only. Because of that, we made the decision to buy from them. We also bought our previous car from Off Lease Only and it was a good car. This time, we bought a Ford Explorer, which took us a while to find, and we had great interactions with their sales rep. The car is good, just like the previous one we had, and we're pleased with it. The experience we had was pain-free and we really enjoyed it. I would recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Robyn F,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no hidden fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I went into Off Lease Only Orlando to buy a new car. We got there at 4 and didn't leave until 9. The staff wasn't very helpful. The worst part about it after 5 hours they gave me my new car dirty and the manager there, Patrick, blamed it on them having too big of an inventory to clean my car. I found that reason as an excuse just to not clean my car. My father and I indicated to the sales person, Barry, that was assisting us that the tire was flat. Now 3 weeks with the car it turns out they sold me it with a bad tire. I am extremely disappointed in my experience there and will NEVER return there.

Dear Jeff,

We understand the process to buy a car can be slow, and the wait can be frustrating. It is a major purchase and not something to rush through. Financing can sometimes take a while. We are powered by several of the nation’s strongest lenders, and our finance team is committed to finding you the best rate and terms available. Often, it takes a while for the call with the best rate and terms to come through. According to Auto Trader and Edmunds, the average amount of time it takes to purchase a car is six hours. We’re always working on improving the process, without compromising efficiency and the end result. We’re always open to any suggestions for improvement.

We’re sorry to hear that you did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide when it came to the detailing of your car. There's really no excuse for it to be dirty when it was delivered to you. We're glad to know that our Customer Service Manager, John, was able to reach you and resolve your issues.

We’re proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new car.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

When the engine blew on my old vehicle, I bought a Nissan Sentra from Off Lease Only. My son bought a car from them two years ago and he told me to go check it out. All the vehicles there look nice. I was impressed. Their sales rep was great, as well as their financial guy. The interactions I had all went smoothly. I financed the vehicle and the entire experience took a couple of weeks only because they had a little problem on my end. Otherwise, I had a wonderful experience, and I love my car.

Dear Martie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and rate your experience with Off Lease Only! We really appreciate the feedback! We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

My son had bought another car and he said that Off Lease Only has good cars, a good price and good service. I bought a Dodge Grand Caravan and my experience with the salesman was perfect. He explained everything to me in my language. He showed me the car and I drove it with my family. He was very experienced. The service we got was good and everything was on point. I've referred people to Off Lease Only in the past three weeks.

Dear Keila M,

We are happy to hear that we were able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 5-star rating and for recommending us to others.

We wish you safe travels in your new ride and look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

When I was in Ohio, I always used to buy two-year lease turn-in cars. So when I relocated, I was interested in buying a two-year lease turn-in. I saw that Off Lease Only deals with cars that have been leased before so I checked them out. I bought Ford Focus and I had it on finance. The rep from there was a great guy. I would highly recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Michael K,

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Coincidentally both my neighbor and our family were sold undisclosed damaged BMW’s from Off Lease Only Orlando that had known structural damage!!! My husband was sold a 2013 BMW 528 Xi for me to drive in November 2015. I have Power of Attorney to handle dealings with this vehicle. The car we researched online was not there when he arrived. So they spent hours from early morning til closing, with the children, looking for a suitable vehicle. The car had “body damage” disclosed and sold “as is”. Elvis, the salesman, stated that the car did not sustain any structural damage. CarFax did not report the severe rear end and side rear impact until March 2018. However the car was purchased from Texas Auction on October 2015 with disclosed “structural damage” to Off Lease Only.

The car was not restored to manufacturer specs as stated on the website, nor was their full disclosure of the vehicles known structural integrity as also stated on their website. The car had damaged rear seatbelts my husband did not notice that looked as if a dog chewed through them, missing lug nut right rear, bent rim right rear, worn tires, worn rear brakes, right rear passenger door air sound coming through, missing door seal and door brace, car pulled to the right.

We knew we purchased the car “as is” and therefore paid thousands out of pocket for the above repairs. The advertised savings on the car, went right back into repairing the car to have a safe functioning vehicle. So we thought... Multiple issues with car serviced with Reeves Tampa from electrical, alternator, white engine smoke to a failed engine at 85,999. Reeves said trade in value was $2000 and car was not worth repairing with the frame damage. CarFax does not show any of the maintenance from Reeves but I have all documentation. It is unconscionable to sell a vehicle to a family that is known to be compromised and unsafe to make a profit.

It is also a violation of the Florida Statute 501.976 section 5. “Represent orally or in writing that a particular vehicle has not sustained structural or substantial skin damage unless the statement is made in good faith and the vehicle has been inspected by the dealer or his or her agent to determine whether the vehicle has incurred such damage.”

This omission of known information DOES NOT fall under the “as-is” clause, and no longer applies. I have made multiple attempts to speak with John, the sales manager and Mike the GM. We had contact at first and now neither return calls or emails. I have read how the owners Mark and Eileen care about their business and I have seen other people reach a resolution. I understand they have grown so large and it’s difficult to know what all employees are doing. I would be happy to talk to the owners for resolution. This experience has been so negative with the customer service and My trust of them being transparent has been lost. Gravely disappointed consumer!

Dear Dreama,

We are trying to help you in any way that we reasonably can. Our staff have called you, but you are not returning our calls. We take accusations like yours very seriously and have now done a complete investigation into your allegations.

It appears that your complaint on this forum, is slightly different from the one you brought through the BBB which was closed by the BBB because you are not our customer and the sale of this vehicle was three years ago. We are not sure if your intent at this point is to simply defame us, as we have provided you with documents and other items which refute your allegations.

While you are not our customer, and not the one who signed the paperwork, we have since provided you with all the documents signed during the sales transaction indicating that this vehicle was disclosed as having a previous accident, both in the advertising and the purchase paperwork. On November of 2015. Mr. Wegzyn purchased the vehicle knowing it had been in a prior accident and was provided the opportunity to have it inspected prior to the sale. Based on the Carfax at the time of purchase it disclosed that the vehicle was apparently in a rear-end collision.

Please understand that in Florida the law does not require a Dealer to proactively disclose if a vehicle has been in a prior accident, but Off Lease chooses to do so to be transparent with its Customers.

The main issue here is actually the maintenance of the vehicle. The vehicle’s history on the Carfax shows that the vehicle has been driven extensively since the sale. On November 15, 2015, when Mr. Wegzyn purchased the vehicle, it only had 32,822 miles on it. The vehicle now appears to have more than 85,999 miles on it, a difference of more than 53,177 miles. Additionally, based on the Carfax, it appears that during the past 3 years the vehicle has only had a single oil change. This type of BMW requires regular maintenance service every 15 thousand miles. If not, issues such as the one you are currently experiencing could happen. During your BBB complaint we asked for your records, and while you now claim you have them, you have never actually provided us with any documentation related to the underlying maintenance.

It seems that the engine failure is due to lack of maintenance and not the result of the prior rear end accident. While we have no legal obligation to assist, we are still willing to help, if we reasonably can. We have offered to buy the car back from you for a value as if the engine was not damaged, but you have refused. Perhaps we can assist you in some way to replace the engine, but without more communication from you, there is nothing more we can do. We will be happy to have the vehicle towed back to you, at our expense if you prefer.

Ejola Cook Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The engine in my Monte Carlo blew up and I figured that if I bought a car that was leased, it was probably gonna be in better condition. People who lease a car usually have to take good care of it because they’re gonna return it and they would have to pay for damages. So people who lease their cars take a little bit better care of their cars than someone who owns it.

At first, I was gonna finance the car at Off Lease Only. But the financing guy tried to sell me certain stuff, like protection for the interior and the engine. It was like an insurance company where you have to put in the claim when you get your car worked on. But later on, I looked up these companies and after I read reviews, I decided I didn’t wanna deal with them because it was a hassle. So I told them to take it off. I wanted a refund for it and they gave me refunds. I also tried contacting the financing through PNC Bank and it was a hassle. So I didn't wanna finance it anymore. I told them I just wanted to pay for it straight up and they did everything for me.

I changed my mind a couple times on certain spots and there wasn’t an issue. The people accommodated me and they said they just wanted to make me happy. It was a good experience and I would definitely do business with them again if I was in the market for another car. I’d also recommend someone to get a vehicle from them. You’ll probably find a used car cheaper somewhere but with these leased vehicles, you'll get records of their maintenance and they've got all the reports, like CARFAX, available for them.

Dear Jason V,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with ours staff was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

When I looked online for an auto dealership, I compared prices. Off Lease Only had some good deals and then, when I went to their location, I was able to purchase a 2015 Honda Accord from them through off-site bank financing. The sales person I worked with was helpful and not pushy at all, which helped me purchase the car right away. He helped me find a vehicle 'cause I actually found a vehicle that was at a different location and I didn't know that until he told me. Also, he let me have a good experience with the car, and if he didn't know any questions that I had related to the vehicle, he was able to ask. I had a good experience with Off Lease Only and have referred friends to Off Lease and to the gentleman that I was working with.

Dear Detrick,

We are happy to hear that your sales person and Off Lease Only was able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 4-star rating and for recommending us to others.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was very pleased with the service at Off Lease Only. You could ask anybody a question and anyone would help you. With some places, they would tell you that you have to go and find your sales rep. That was not the case when I was at Off Lease. Anyone we talked to was willing to help us. They were also really kind to us and all the information was provided for the vehicle. The salesperson we had with us also pretty much answered every question without a problem. We didn’t see anything wrong with the questions that we asked and how he answered everything was okay. So we liked the decision we made and we purchased the car. We had the amount agreed on then we went to the office and they did all the paperwork for us. It was a really good experience.

We purchased the Volkswagen about a month ago then we got it about a week ago from our port, and it has been okay. I would recommend anybody to go to Off Lease before they go anywhere else, depending what state they're going to, just because of the fact that they have a wide variety of vehicles and the way the workers there deal with the customers.

Dear Edwin ,
Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal. We're thrilled to hear that our Team helped make your car buying experience so positive. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence.
On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new ride.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My boyfriend had gone to Off Lease Only and he said it was a nice experience. He liked it. So I went there too and I purchased an Acura ILX Supreme. The financing process was difficult just because of the insurance but overall, it was very easy. My interactions with the salesperson was very good too. Even though they did try to sell me the car, they answered all of my questions and concerns. They actually care. Go car shopping at Off Lease Only and pick wisely about their cars.

Dear Georgina,

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Off Lease Only has cheaper prices than other places. I purchased a Toyota RAV4 2017 and their purchasing process was great. The people there were nice and they made the process very easy. Luis, the salesperson, was a great guy. My husband and I were impressed with him. He was very polite and helpful. He was honest about the status of the car and he tried to work everything out. I'm happy with the car that I got. I have recommended Off Lease to others. It's a great place and you can have a nice car for less price.

Dear Benedicta S,

We are happy to hear that Luis and Off Lease Only were able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 5-star rating and for recommending us to others.

Off Lease Only Company Information