toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Jaime Cueva,

We love hearing from repeat customers such as yourself! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about your latest experience at Off Lease Only and our valuable team members who go above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs. We are so pleased that was your experience.

Thank you for your recent purchase from us. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

It's very simple to do business with Off Lease Only. I've bought a few cars from them. First I bought a Nissan Versa 2012, a Sonata 2014, and the one that I got now, a Nissan Maxima 2014. Their people were very nice. David was very good. I financed all my vehicles and it's a very easy process. When I selected a car, they asked me about the financing I wanted. I got a bank that is giving me X-amount. Off Lease Only asked if I would do it with them if they give me the same percentage and I said of course I would. The finance officer was very good.

Dear Frank Acevedo,

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price!

We look forward to working with you again.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I wanted a new vehicle and Off Lease Only had a more competitive price than the two dealerships I initially went to. I bought a Lexus and financing with Off Lease was very simple. They were straightforward and easy to talk to. There's a lot of personnel in the office so there's always somebody to help. The place is big and there are cars for everybody there.

Dear Cecile Chambers,

We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that Danny, was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

My granddaughter went online and did her research for the car that she wanted and located it at Off Lease Only. She got the Corolla 2013 from them in July. She had it financed at the dealership and the process went well. I co-financed with her so she could get a better rate. In general, we were extremely pleased. It was our first experience with Off Lease Only and didn't know what to expect, and overall, it went really well. It was my granddaughter's first car purchase, and it was a very good experience for her.

Danny was our sales person. He answered all our questions and did not push us and gave us plenty of time because my granddaughter went over the car with a fine-toothed comb. She really did her homework which was great and Danny understood. She looked at two vehicles and he was very willing to have the other one brought up over where it would be for her to look at it also. He could not have been more helpful. If we'll go back to get another one, at any time, we will try to set up an appointment with him. In fact, I spoke with him a couple of months ago when my grandson was here and looking for a vehicle. I've also recommended them to others.

Dear Jordan Brown,

Being an Out of State Buyer, We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

The owner started this business with 2 cars and his life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealer in the nation for two reasons, saving his customers thousands on their dream car and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that our Team ,was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I purchased two vehicles from Off Lease Only this year - one in February and another in June. The whole purchasing process was very smooth. The sales staff were great. They were very friendly and accommodating and they helped me find what I was looking for. They were very professional and organized. I was an out-of-state buyer and they picked me up at the airport. They handled all of the paperwork for an out-of-state transfer. All the paperwork was very neat and organized and I had no trouble at the DMV. It's a good experience.

Dear Jerome Barbieri,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 125,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new.

Respectfully,
Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

My cousin bought a car from Off Lease Only about two years ago and told me that it was a painless endeavor. He went in there and got what he was looking for at a good price. When it was time for me to buy a car, I went down there thinking I would just look around. I walked in and Gloria, the saleslady, told me to take a look at the computer to see their inventory. I told her I've already looked at the computer and know what I want but she told me to look at it again because they sell 200 cars a week and the one I was looking at might already be gone. So I sat down at the kiosk, looked at a couple of vehicles and then found two or three Mustangs that I was looking for.

She showed me the one that I ended up buying. I took it for a test drive, liked it and bought it. It was a straightforward and clean purchase. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and some guys play games with me on their price. With Off Lease, there was none of that. I live about 35 miles away from there and it was a Sunday night but the saleslady who sold me the car was kind enough to drive the new car that I bought home and was followed by another worker there so she could get a ride back after she dropped off the new car. I would have had to go home, get my wife, then come back the next day and get the new car. They eliminated all that running around for me.

If anybody else is interested in buying a good quality used car, Off Lease is the way to go. First of all, they have a huge selection which one's not gonna find at a typical dealer. One would have to go to five or ten dealers to get that wide variety. Also, while some people might argue that they don't like the idea that the Off Lease guys aren't willing to negotiate the price, I look at that as a positive because some people are not as astute as others when it comes to that. In here, one would know going in that that’s the price and like Gloria said if I wanted to pay 500 bucks less, I can go look at another Mustang, but this had 40,000 miles, as opposed to the one I bought that only had 25,000 or 26,000.

I was very pleased and took Gloria's card. Gloria was very professional. My wife drives a 2015 Cadillac ATS. It's a lease and when we give that back, I'm not gonna lease from the dealer anymore. I will buy one of these at Off Lease that has a few thousand miles on it and not have to worry about any payments. Then they even took a personal check on a Sunday. They handled themselves very well and I would recommend them to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Mark Kingsley,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that, Hugo was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

I gave my daughter my previous vehicle so I was looking for one and my friend suggested Off Lease. I went to every dealership and hated haggling and the whole deal. However, I can't say enough about Off Lease. They were fantastic. I dealt with Hugo who showed us how to do everything on the computer. My son and I researched the vehicle that I was looking for so we already had an idea. He told us exactly where to go look at them and gave us the opportunity to look at the vehicle on our own without him breathing down our neck. We could go in and out of the car, kick the tires and check everything. Then we went on a test drive and came back. He was the total opposite of pushy, very helpful and he answered any questions we had, helped us with the finance and setting everything else up.

I put a down payment out and financed part of it. We have a good credit score so it was easy for us to get financing. What I like was that I left there with the license plate and didn't have to go to the DMV and they didn't gouge me on the price. I bought a car previously from a dealership where they charged me $250 to get the registration. But at Off Lease, there was a flat fee of $76. He printed it out right there and handed us the license plate. The whole process took us less than two hours and it was the best buying experience I ever had. I would highly recommend them. In fact, I've been telling all my friends about Off Lease and trying to refer Hugo only because it was such a pleasant experience. The way they run business is exactly the way it should be done.

Dear Sarah,

Hearing that you had an EXCEPTIONAL experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your 2015 Hyundai Sonata. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 23, 2016

I was ready to replace my old Volvo and I heard about Off Lease Only's great prices. I bought a Hyundai Sonata 2015 and they were pretty good with getting me posted to what I was looking to spend. They really impressed us and we were very happy from beginning to end. They provided exceptional service.

Hats off to Scott ** and the entire staff at the Orlando location. My son is in Orlando for a college internship and needed to replace his car. To say that I wasn't happy about the idea of him shopping for a car while I'm 1200 miles away is an understatement. Needless to say, I had nothing to worry about. My son got a great car far below book value and he drove it away the same day, despite the NY registration. Can't recommend these guys highly enough. In fact, when it comes time for me to purchase my next vehicle I will be flying down to Orlando and driving it back to NY.

Somebody rear ended my car causing me to get a new car. My brother told me about Off Lease Only and he heard that they have very good ratings. So I went there, checked the company out, and I was happy with the experience except for the financing which took a long time. Also, their system was down, which isn't Off Lease's fault, but I had a tag ready to put on to the car but they had to issue a temp tag so that cost me an extra $60. Nevertheless, the interactions with the sales representative were all positive. He wasn't pushy and just presented all the information that we needed to make a decision. I would recommend Off Lease and won't choose somebody else when purchasing a car.

I co-signed for one of my sisters and she was supposed to be the primary applicant. Without my permission, Off Lease Only put me as a primary applicant and all the bills are coming to my house. And even the coupon for the first payment came to my house and it is not my sister's name there. She is the one who is paying on that. The financing department plays the game and it's illegal to do that. They shouldn't have done that. But the salesperson was nice and treated us very well.

The experience with the employees that work at Off Lease were good, but I'm not too happy with the experience with the car itself. Within a week of me having the car, there were issues with it that I was not aware of. I asked their rep Alex two questions prior to me purchasing the vehicle. One was how good were the tires, and two was when's the last time the car had its oil changed. Since the car is fairly new, it only had 27,000 on it. He told me that the tires were still good and that they keep their car's maintenance so the oil change is up-to-date. However, there should be a sticker on the car to let me know when was the last oil change. Because it was so late, I didn't take the time out to go outside to look to see if there was a sticker on the car.

Lo and behold, the car hadn't had its oil changed clearly in a while because one of the mechanics that did the oil change showed me the stick and it was very black. Either Off Lease doesn't keep their car's maintenance while they're there or this one was overlooked. Within a week of me having the car, I had to go and get an oil change. Another issue that I am having is the fact that my passenger rear tire has a leak in it. It had already been patched so it can't be re-patched and now I have to buy a whole tire which I'm not too happy about.

Off Lease took care of everything to get the front axle redone along with the brake pad. I didn't have to do anything but travel a few miles to go get it done in one of their authorized mechanics. However, it was an inconvenience to me because it wasn't one within 15 miles of where I lived and I had to travel just to go to a mechanic. Overall I should have done a little more homework and a thorough check of the car. I wanted to be able to take Off Lease's word but clearly that's not the case.

The price was purely the reason that I got a new vehicle from Off Lease Only about 30 days ago. I bought it in cash. The salesperson, Michele, did a very good job. The biggest problem that anyone would have in buying a vehicle from Off Lease is that, if they're 900 miles away like me, they're buying something unseen. So, I had to develop a degree of trust. I didn't know if it was going to work or not, but it did work. Not that Michele had to hard-sell, but the key was that I asked him, "Can you take pictures of the blemishes?" and he did. Within just a few hours, he had somebody out there with a camera phone who took a dozen pictures or so, and he sent them on to me. So, it was not a struggle to have cooperation at all. The old story is, you'll never know until you wash the car, and he obviously couldn't do that. He did a very good job of trying his best to find major flaws, and he did, inside and out.

For instance, it looks like somebody was using acetone or fingernail polish removers by one of the shift knobs and it had gotten the paint wrinkled up, and there was a picture of that. First off, nobody would buy a car that they hadn't seen or driven, so it takes a lot of trust to do that. So, Michele broke down any resistance because he developed trust by being very open about anything he could find wrong with the car, which you would think would be the wrong thing that you'd want to do. If you're trying to sell the car, you'd want to hide all its blemishes. But I told him, "I'm 900 miles away, and if I'm going to come down and get the car, I don't want to get there and be disappointed because I'm seeing a lot of things.

The only thing that did become a question and could become an issue for other buyers was that I did not get to see all the documentation until I sent cash payment, and most people would never do that. I assume that 99% of the people are financing what they buy, and not seeing any of the documentation until having wired the payment could've developed immense fear on the part of the buyer. They would've improved things further and could've made the experience better, if they had sent all of the documentation, invoicing, and details. Doing this would develop higher trust, but it would also develop more questions, so more time has to be taken by the seller to explain things. But nonetheless, they did a great job.

I bought a car yesterday, only to take it to a tire shop less than 24 hours later because the low pressure light turned on. Well it needs all new tires. They made sure to bring the car to me nice and dusty to conceal this fact. Absolutely disgusting.

One of my friends bought a car from Off Lease Only and told me about it. When I had a blown transmission on my old car, I also went with them. I looked at other dealers and Off Lease Only had the best deals and the best mileage. I bought a 2013 Honda Accord from them. The salesperson was a good guy and wasn't too pushy. He let the car sell itself. And when I had a question, I would go to him and he was very helpful. I financed the vehicle and processing it with the finance company went great. Their rep was very helpful and explained everything to me in a way I would understand them.

We buy our third car from Off Lease yesterday and as always we left with big smiles and happy hearts. I have searched all over the State of Florida and Off Lease has the best prices by far and the friendliest sales people and staff. I like the fact that there's no hidden fees and you can see the price on the vehicle window without any pressure. My sales representative was Dizzy ** worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted and my finance manager Kashif ** was amazing and got me out of there on time to pull up on my husband and surprise him with his new truck in front of all his coworkers. It was Epic!!! Thanks for the great experience as usual!!!

Off Lease Only was recommended to me through a co-worker, and everything seems fine. I went on a Saturday so it was expected that the process was going to take a little bit, but it was an enjoyable experience nonetheless. Everybody was friendly and gave me the attention I needed. My salesperson Ron was very patient with me. I went in there not knowing what I wanted and he took the time and effort to make sure I got what I wanted. I love my Accura ILX, it's great.

I got a new vehicle from Off Lease Only when my daughter's used vehicle no longer worked. I went with my boss' recommendation. My boss had bought his cars there. When I got there, Michael, the gentleman that helped us out was really nice. He gave us some pointers when we asked. He would leave us alone to look around and back to make sure we were doing good. I like their process - going in, being able to look at the cars and try out the car. I can't stand the typical dealers where one goes in and sits down, and their people come and go every time the client has a problem with the price. The whole experience was awesome. We didn't really care about the make or model. It just had to be a good price and low mileage. We had the vehicle financed and it was also an easy process.

I was planning to change a car and Off Lease Only have what I needed at a fair value. I have a Lexus RX 350 SUV and bought an Audi 2015 because I was thinking German cars are better than Japanese. That car was advertised, but when I got to the place, the car was not ready to be shown. I contacted the second salesman the next day and this person was a bit more knowledgeable. The car will be ready to be shown, so I took it from there. Everything was very good.

I've had good experiences with Off Lease Only. It was recommended to me and I purchased three cars from there. There was no hassle. Unlike a dealership where I have to deal with the manager, then the finance, and then this and that. With Off Lease it was straightforward. I really like the no-nonsense aspect of it. I've worked with Claudia twice now and she's very friendly and straightforward. The only complaint I have is that it's lengthy from the beginning to the end. But I would never go to a dealership. I haven't since I bought each of my daughter and my son cars. We'd rather go to Off Lease Only. I recommend the company to everybody. I've had a couple of friends go to Off Lease to buy.

I had looked at dealers before and I was told a lot of good feedback about other people's experience with Off Lease Only as far as getting the most value for their money. Their salesperson was fantastic and easy to work with. I couldn't ask for better help and support. He was great through the whole process. He's really responsive and on top of it. I got a Lexus RX 450. It's an SUV which was the change that I wanted and I'm very happy. I did the initial financing. The one drawback though which is really concerning is that I've had my car for a few weeks now and I still don't have anything from the bank with regards to my car payment. And my first payment is due in the beginning of December, so that's a little disturbing to me. But I don't think it's anything with Off Lease Only.

When I got an Uber to go around Miami, the driver, who was a client of Off Lease Only, told me about the good experience he had with them. So I did my research on the internet, checked their reviews and the experience other people had with them. I learned that they have a good price, so I purchased my Nissan Altima there not even a month ago. It's a small car, compared to my used vehicle, but I spend more in gas with this vehicle than I do with the other one that I had. Although in terms of driving, the Altima is better.

I went to the dealership at about 4 PM, and when I got out of there at 10:30 PM, the car was already financed and with insurance. But I had so many questions, and the salesperson was busy with so many other things so I figured out the answers myself. When I walked in, I was told to just go in the lot and choose the vehicle I want, then go for a test drive, and that's what I did. I had a great experience with Of Lease. The processing of my purchase was easy and well-done in the same day. If I know someone that's going to buy a car, I would definitely recommend that they first check Off Lease out, before they make their decision.

My experience with the rep, Gerald, was very good and we got the car we wanted. Thoough we were made to wait an awful long time to get it done. They couldn't find the car initially. There was miscommunication but then they found the car. It's what we wanted and we liked the price so we bought it. But I'm mad at Off Lease Only. A month before, I saw a car I wanted to buy from their market so I phoned up the Palm Beach office, made an appointment and drove all the way up there. I was so busy then and it took a Saturday morning off to do it. We knew exactly what model we wanted and thought the price was good but they couldn't find the keys to the car.

I was a bit annoyed and was asking them if they can find the keys to the car. I told them I've driven all the way from Miami. But then they said that it's not that far. The comment was unfortunate. The manager came out, looked at me and was trying to see if somebody had dropped the keys somewhere. But they've got nothing. I asked if we'd go empty handed then and was told that we would. I told them they've got to do something to look after me over that and they said that maybe they'll give me a free tank of gas.

So we drove off and went home. I phoned up and said what happened back there then asked if they're gonna get the keys cut, set a new appointment and we'd drive all the way up there again. I was told they would but no one had called so I called back and asked if they've found the keys to the car. They then replied that they'll take care of us. But nobody called me back again. So I phoned them again and they said they still didn't have the keys to the car. I never even got an appointment. That really pissed me off. The company is doing well. But I'm actually in disbelief. That whole thing left a terrible taste in my mouth but we still bought a car from Off Lease Only. Off Lease Only had good prices or I never would have bought a car from them.

I bought a Toyota Sienna mini van from Off Lease only because of the price. We financed the vehicle and the process was long because they are very busy - they were working with lots of people at the same time. But the salesperson was efficient, honest, polite and to the point. They had originally offered to replace one of the tires but they said they didn't feel it was safe. We took it to a mechanic to have it inspected and he wrote down that all four should be replaced. Then they wrote us a voucher right then to go get them replaced, so we were pleased with that.

Off Lease Only was great. This is my second purchase with them because of their price and service. JB is very helpful and courteous. This is also the second time I've worked with her, and she's been fantastic. Thank you so much for the service.

When my car was shot and we needed a new one, my husband found the car he wanted with Off Lease Only. And it was cheaper than any other one that we have found. We traveled all the way from Lake Wales to Miami just to get it. We bought it straight up. Their sales rep was great. He had everything prepared and ready for us when we showed up. We had a Toyota Celica and what we got was a Toyota 4runner, which was a big difference since my Celica was a little two-door sports car, and we just got an SUV. I do love my previous car, but we traded it in for the 4runner and now my husband drives that. We'll probably always shop at Off Lease Only from now on if we buy a new car.

I had my old vehicle for a very long time and there were too many miles on it so I decided to go for another one. Off Lease Only's good online reviews led me to make my purchase from them. Also I had purchased from them before, in Miami. This recent experience at Fort Worth is better. I got a 2015 BMW, which is way better than my previous vehicle. The process of financing the vehicle was a no-brainer. I was there early in the morning, so there were not too many people in front of me. They explained 100 percent how the car was and told me about the previous owners, everything that was on it and everything that happened to it. They took very good care of us, so I was pleased with my experience with them.

I purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius from Off Lease Only when my other vehicle started to break down. My dad purchased a vehicle from them and recommended them to me. I financed the car which was an easy process to do but I didn't really like Roan, the salesperson. He would not take "No" for an answer after I told him "No" like a million times. Also, my tag is about to expire but I still haven't received my registration in the mail that I've paid for.

Dear Jesus Velasquez,

We look forward to working with you again.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

We were shopping around for cars, and my brother had bought two cars from Off Lease Only previously, so we decided to go and check them out. We bought a 2016 Chevy Malibu and made the purchase about three months ago. It's awesome. We financed it and it was a bit of a process, but fairly easy. The sales rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. He is amazing and I like his personality. We had a great experience with Off Lease Only.

Dear Marie Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about your experience at Off Lease Only. We have valuable team members that go above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to work with you for many years to come.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

My son drove me crazy for a car and the rep I spoke to from Off Lease Only told me that even if the interest is sky high, I could finance it. She gave me all the other options that could help me out with the payment. I bought a Dodge and I'm trying to see if I could do a little adjustment with the financing as I lost one of my jobs last month.

Dear Dinsdale Jackson,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that Mark, was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I was getting too tired and too big for my old Lexus. Off Lease Only was the first thing that kept crossing my mind. I heard that they had a large variety of cars. I felt like I could try something new instead of going to just the regular dealership. I bought a 2015 Chevy Apollo a couple of months ago. It's a lot bigger. I'm a football player and I needed the extra room. I had my vehicle financed. The process was very easy due to the fact that I was at the place where my aunt bought her car from and I dealt with the same person she did.

The sales rep was a really cool guy. He was willing to work with me. I was getting ready to get a Jeep Compass. I stay by South Beach. So, I don't really want to be seen in that. It's more like an old person's car. I was like, "Hey, Mark. I'm not really feeling this car anymore." He ain't have a problem with it. He just said, "All right, bro. Come in tomorrow and we'll just take our time with it." We ended up finding the Apollo and that was one of my dream cars.

Off Lease Only Company Profile