toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Krysta,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Pierre and our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that over the years we have been able to earn many of your family member's loyal business. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new BMW 228i!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 4, 2017

I had family members who have purchased their vehicles from Off Lease Only. They told me good things and they bought multiple cars from there. I bought a BMW 228i as an upgrade from my Honda Civic before and I had a very good experience with them too. The salesperson was amazing and very kind. He gave me his personal number to contact him if I needed anything regarding the vehicle. I end up purchasing the car the same day that I got there. It was his day off but he came in just to make sure that I will be available for his day off. I would definitely recommend it.

Dear Natalia,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Volkswagen Jetta!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 19, 2017

I wanted to change my old car and a friend referred Off Lease Only. I looked around and they gave me the best interest rate with banks plus it had a big variety of vehicles to choose from. I purchased a Volkswagen Jetta last month and I love it. It's a new vehicle. I financed it and the process was very quick and straight on point. They're very honest. In some other places they would say the title is clean but then when you look at the surface of the car, it has already crashed. My car has no crash. Also, the salespeople were very friendly and they helped me steer in the right direction because I didn’t know what I wanted. I really like it and they gave me what I wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience with Off Lease Only. Thanks also for the 5-star rating!! We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your FIRST car buying experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

We wish you many happy miles in your new 2016 Ford Fiesta, and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I purchased my first car, a 2016 Ford Fiesta, from Off Lease in the beginning of June. I was greeted at the door and led to my salesperson. I was there for 8 hours that day and I was with him throughout. He was there while I test drove different cars and also relayed the financing information to me. I picked the car that I wanted and they called several banks to see which one would approve me. Overall, Off Lease Only was really helpful and professional.

Dear Lexus,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Palm Beach team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned, however, about the problems you’re having with your car. Did your salesperson fail to encourage you to take your car for a third party inspection before you bought it? If they did, we really need to know. We want you to know everything you can about your car before you buy it, and we want you to be happy with your purchase.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, to address your concerns. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

People get their first vehicle either off Craigslist or by a private buyer down the road and I got mine off Craigslist. It was a good car to me but she blew and I had to get rid of her. I haven’t had a car for two years now and I was looking for a vehicle. Off Lease Only has the cheaper vehicles. I’ve heard that their customer service is very good and they're very trusted. I had just left my husband and everything at Off Lease Only came in handy.

I’ve visited Chevy, Honda and Toyota, weeks before visiting Off Lease Only but I didn't find much anything with good prices. It was my first time shopping at Off Lease. I bought my 2014 Nissan Sentra base model on June third. Mark was a great salesperson and was very nice. He kept checking on me even though he had other customers that he was dealing with. He was like, “I’ll be with you in just a minute. I just want to see if you need any water.” Overall, the three people I dealt with were very great. One was trying to get me approved and then the other one was the finance lady. I’m financing ‘cause I plan to keep the car.

Employees at Off Lease Only were very friendly. They’re not like most dealerships where the salespeople are more adamant about just selling the car and are not worried about trying to help you get the finance situation under control and explain to you everything. At Off Lease, they actually stick with you. They talk you through everything. They lay out the bottom line and they try to get you the best possible prices they can, especially with the finance companies. They’re definitely very customer service oriented.

I've had to deal with some difficulties with the car though. The AC doesn’t work properly but I’m having my brother fix it ‘cause he’s a mechanic at Jiffy Lube. It just seems like it needs to be vacuumed out and recharged. Then one of the rims is bent from the accident that it was in from the previous owner and the left to right control arm is bent as well. But other than those, everything’s okay.

Dear Edson,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your shopping experience with Jason and Off Lease Only was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Miami and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family!!

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I went to the Off Lease in West Palm Beach first and walked around for an hour and a half. I really liked the experience that I had there. I didn’t have anybody on top of me, pushing me. You can access their website from a bunch of computers that they have available at the dealership or you can access it in the computer from home. I hate when I’m going shopping for something and the price is not listed but they had everything straightforward. The way they do business really attracted me.

At the dealership they have two pieces of paper on the windows of the car stating if the car has been in an accident, how many miles it had traveled and the price. I thought it was very great that they not only disclose that it was on an accident but they show you how to get to the report so you can look at it and see how serious it was. If it’s air bag deployment, if it wasn’t, if it was minor, of course those are all reported.

They want to make sure that you know what you’re buying before you buy it and I thought that was great that they do that. Me and my wife were in the lot for two hours. They told us we can go through the lot and look at the cars and write down the stock numbers of the cars that we like to check. Then once we’re ready we talked to them and they assigned Geoffrey to us. He was very friendly, very honest and straightforward. I had four very different cars that I was interested. He asked for the stock numbers and he took me to the computer and said, “Hey, let me show you how it works.”

He explained to me all the Carfax. I already knew it because I’ve done it before from home before I went there but he explained to me again and asked me if I had any questions. And then he went forward with the process to get the car. The whole entire time that I was checking the car before we went to test-drive he was also pointing out a lot of little things for us to look at to make us feel comfortable.

Another thing that I thought was awesome of him was when I told him I like to drive the car in the highway. He said, “Hey you got to have your insurance and your driver’s license. And we’ll go inside and we’ll sign a paper and then go drive it for as long as you need. Take the highway. Do whatever you want. I want you to really feel that you’re comfortable with what you’re buying.” He also asked me if I wanted to take the car somewhere like to a mechanic because I could. He really gave me the freedom to really be 100% positive over my decision. That was good because usually a lot of dealers want to drive with you around the block during test drive and put pressure on you hoping that you’re going to be satisfied and you’re just going to make the decision.

Geoffrey was very, very helpful all around. Me and my wife were driving the car around town with no commitment. We can come back to him and say, “Nope, we don’t want this one. We’re going to test the other one,” or we could just walk away and not even pay for the gas that we used. It was really good and very unique. I ended up buying my car at the Off Lease Only Miami because they happened to have a car that I was looking for. We financed the car and it was very straightforward and very easy.

And then when my brother-in-law needed a car the first thing we did was go to Off Lease. We got the car that he wanted and he bought the car on the spot and he’s been happy as well. I’ve been recommending Off Lease especially with car buying. I was going to buy a brand-new truck and tens of thousands of dollars and I ended up not buying there because of the whole experience that I had. It really matters that they are so transparent about everything that they charge. It definitely helps the car buying experience.

Dear Alan,

Thank you SO much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Jason, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

For future purchases, please note that Off Lease Only encourages customers to have the vehicle they are interested in inspected by their own mechanic, before making a final purchase decision. Many of our customers are happy to know that they have that freedom. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2016 Chrysler 300C!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Our other car was reaching its line, as far as usage, so we needed a new vehicle. I shopped around but Off Lease Only has the vehicle I wanted, a Chrysler 2016 300C. After they gave me the information on the vehicle, I took it and got the vehicle pre-financed through Bank of USA. I had everything ready to go when I went to the financing department. All that Off Lease had to do was send in the information to Bank of USA. My interaction with the salesperson, Jason, was honest, professional and straightforward. I got to test drive the vehicle by myself and it was cool. The only thing I have to deal with is the rotors that had a lot of patchworks done to them so they’re warped. I just bought the vehicle a month and a half ago, but being from a rent-a-car place, I’ve taken it in a couple of times. Overall, it was a very positive and enjoyable experience.

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Honda Acura. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

My vehicle was getting old so I needed a new one. I've visited three dealerships before going to Off Lease Only and chose them because of their price. I had to purchase what is available and I bought an Acura sedan. It's been two months since then and it's a different upgrade from my previous vehicle. I financed it and the process was easy. The sales rep was good, comfortable and did a good job. The overall experience has been easy and simple.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Craig,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your car buying experience with Chris was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Miami. We wish you and your wife many happy miles in your nearly new 2017 INFINITI QX70. We look forward to serving you both for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

We had a car that was coming up on lease very soon so we needed a new vehicle to drive in. Off Lease Only had the car that we liked so we wound up purchasing an INFINITI, an SUV type of car. It took a little longer than I’d want it to as I’m particular with time. I typically would have somebody bring the car to me and all the paperwork done, but it was all right. We knew what we wanted so my wife pointed it out in the parking lot. The salesperson was fast and found the car for us. My wife loves the color, like you’re sitting on the beach in the tropics. I like our new car very much. Everybody was very nice.

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. Thanks also for the 5-star rating Carlos. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your wife's car buying experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We wish your wife many happy miles in her new ride - and we look forward to seeing you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I've been in the car industry for years and I used to work as a sales guy. When my wife was looking at dealerships and asked me to go looks for cars at other dealerships, I found Off Lease Only interesting and I told her we'd go there, give them a try and see how it is. I saw their prices on the internet and that called my attention. My wife was kind of scared because she has been always buying cars from small dealerships. She asked, "Do you think they're going to approve me?" and I said, "Why not? Maybe they have better financial institutions." We went there and then it was a very good experience. I love it there.

The lady worked with us and she was very good. My wife couldn't afford the car she initially wanted because of her income, but then the lady suggested we look for other cars under the price range my wife could afford. We saw several ones and I liked one of them. However, we didn't make the decision that day, and when we came back the next day, the car was already sold. But the lady was willing to work with us again and she explained to us that every time we look for a car, we have to start the process again and it's all new, but she never gave up. In the end, we found the car we liked, a Ford Focus SE 2015 and we are very happy because we had always been buying older cars and not in that range.

We financed it and the guy there worked with us also. Every step with Off Lease Only was good. I like all the process and everything that they organized. It's so good that they made me feel like working there also and coming back to the car industry. I actually applied to them but I haven't gotten any news yet. I'd also be recommending Off Lease Only to people. In fact, I also tried to get another car for me but something didn't work out. The company where I'm paying my house had not been reporting to the Credit Bureau and they couldn't work with me until I fixed that thing. I've already fixed it now and they are going to see me soon 'cause we're planning to buy another car.

Dear Chris,
Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Thanks also for the 5-star rating. Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our Team was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.
The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I was looking for a specific vehicle for work and all the guys at Off Lease Only were very helpful. The help they gave me and the way they conducted themselves were pretty decent. I traded in my vehicle and we came down to a figure. Then I purchased a new car with cash and everything went through right in. It was a simple transaction and pretty much a slam dunk. But if I did financing and I had bad credit, it could have turned out differently. So far, everything has been great. I've been using the vehicle and it's been good to me.

Dear Norma,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Geoffrey and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2016 Madza 3 Sport!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I heard about them from a friend, and I also visited one other dealership before them but the fact that I had seen that they made it very easy for him to purchase his car plus the car was a lot cheaper than what I would have gotten in the actual dealership made me also make a purchase from them almost two months ago. I got a 2016 Mazda 3 Sport through financing. They ran my credit, asked for our pay stubs and did everything else from there. It’s a lot newer and has better a/c, mileage, and gas so everything, in general with the car, is better. Geoffrey, our salesman, was nice, kind and attentive. He was always making sure that we knew what was going on especially if they took longer than what it was expected. Off Lease Only was a good place to shop. I got the car I wanted and they made it easy, fast. An overall good experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone else who would want to go.

Dear Sebastian,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Roan and our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to a friend as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your 2017 ProMaster Cargo Van!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

One of my family members has been getting cars from Off Lease Only. I also got a regular car from them and the last one was a Dodge Ram Pro cargo van. It's way bigger than the one I had and it's a working van. My family member went with me and got me into it because he also had the same cargo van. The salesperson was really nice and very helpful. He was looking to make a good deal for me. I got the car financed and the process was fast. My experience was really good and I'd recommend them to a friend.

Dear Lewis,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your first experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive.

We wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Infinite, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 31, 2017

My vehicle was overheating so I needed a new one. I went with Off Lease Only since it's convenient and there’s no long interrogation. It’s my first time buying from Off Lease and they're very helpful. I’ve dealt with two different guys who were nice and awesome and weren’t pushy to make me purchase something. Also, the 2014 Infiniti I got from them two months ago was tremendous compared with my previous vehicle and I had it financed. Everything went well with Off Lease Only.

Dear Rosshane,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your first experience with Off Lease Only. Thanks also for the 5-star rating.

We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Honda Accord, we look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 30, 2017

My other car's engine caught fire so I was shopping around for a new one. I looked up Off Lease Only online and there were several cars. Then I called and drove over to them. This was last month and my first time buying from them. The car that I saw online was white but I ended up liking a different car. I got a Honda Accord which is way better because I have a stereo in there. I had to bring a little box with me in my other car, but now I don’t have to do it in this one. The car’s nice and not shaking either. It also has a sunroof. I had it financed which took about two to three hours to be approved. They gave me all the information on the car and the experience was excellent.

Dear Jason,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your LOYAL business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with our sales team was so positive, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your during your visit.

We wish your daughter many happy miles in her nearly new Chevy Cruze, and we look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 29, 2017

The first time that I bought from Off Lease Only was a year and a half ago. Because of that first experience, I went back to them when I bought a second car, which was for my daughter. I bought a Chevy Cruze and financed it, which was very easy. I had all good interactions with the salesperson. There was no hassle and they answered my questions. My experience with Off Lease Only has been really good overall.

Dear Charles,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your LOYAL business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are pleased to hear that your purchase experience with Edwin was so positive. It's also great to know that you're already recommending Off Lease Only to your friends, family, and even your girlfriend. We couldn't ask for a nicer compliment.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Miami. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Mercedes CLA250, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 28, 2017

I bought my second car from Off Lease Only in mid-June. My other one, which I also bought from them, got crashed. Somebody pulled out in front of me and totaled it. I got a Mercedes CLA250 which is pretty much the same model as the one I had, but with a lot more options. Buying from Off Lease is a painless process. Edwin, my salesperson, was fantastic. He helped me out as soon as I got there. I had a few to choose from, but just none that caught my eye. I told him what I was looking for and he found the car that I ended up getting. It had just come in and it was in the inventory, but it wasn't in the lot yet, like they were still cleaning it up. I would definitely recommend them. In fact, my girlfriend is buying a car this weekend and we're going to Off Lease Only.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
Resolution In Progress

Dear Billie,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve been having with your warranty. We’re especially disappointed to hear that you haven’t been able to reach anyone here to help you. That is unacceptable. You’ll be hearing from us shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that we are unable to reach you, please contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We need to determine why you’ve encountered the problems you’ve experienced in trying to get your vehicle fixed under the warranty. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 27, 2017

I was sold this fantastic covers everything warranty and I was assured that everyone would take even the dealer! Why wouldn't I buy it? Well my experience has been awful. I have taken my car to three different auto bodies as well as the dealer and after wasting $250 I was told that my warranty is not valid with them. I feel as if I was taken advantage of. I was sold the car with a broken convertible top part and I was assured by the sales agent and finance agent that this warranty would cover my needs. I have contacted Off Lease on four occasions and I have been lead to voicemail after voicemail with not one returned call. My advice to all of you is DO NOT BUY THE WARRANTY.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your past sales experience with Off Lease Only, and we hope that you always felt like part of the family during your visits.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 26, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from Off Lease Only a while back and had a good experience. I financed it and Off Lease Only used Toronto-Dominion Bank which was fine. The process was quick and easy, and the rates were good. Their inventory seemed adequate and the price was right. We're thinking about buying another car and I have been out to their website and interacted around trade-ins. I am looking to trade-in my F150 Super Cab for a newer model. I filled out a form to get a price on my current truck or an estimate on what the trade-in would be. They used that as a lead and the person looking at the trade-in called me as a result of that. I've been involved in the car industry for many years and I like the new model. It's refreshing. So, I'll go back. Overall, my experience with Off Lease Only has been quick, easy, and painless.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
Resolution In Progress

Dear Luis,

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly were not getting the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. However, we are glad to know that we now seem to be on track to address your concerns. If there are any other delays or misunderstandings along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to assisting you, in any way we can.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I am an unemployed military veteran. I saved a long time to buy a good car. Off Lease sold me a death trap car, it is falling apart, need thousands in repairs. Paint is falling off the car, due to the awful paint job, rack and pinion is damaged and dangerous, shocks and struts are worn, the car want to flip over when I hit the brakes. I cannot drive this car, it is a safety hazard on the street. This company ripped me off. Now I have a car I cant drive, please help. I am thinking about a lawyer but dont have the money, please help me. I purchase this car in April, at night from Off Lease Only. I took it to Hyundai and they told me it was in an accident, the Carfax says it was not, they will not honor the warranty. I paid in cash and cashier’s check, it was all the money I had. The car is a POS Hyundai Elantra GLS 2013 with 56 thousand miles, please assist.

Dear Bob,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with Off Lease Only was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car dealership.

We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Cadillac - and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I'd been wanting to trade-in my Ford F-150 truck for a while. I visited other dealerships but went with Off Lease Only for the price. When I went there I said, “I'm just going to trade my truck. I'm not going to part with any cash and I'm going to finance the whole thing,” and they did it. It was a piece of cake. I got a Cadillac and this was about a month ago. The sales person stepped me through the process and when I told him I wanted a Cadillac, he showed me where they were and turned me loose on them. My experience with them was all I had hoped it would be. There were no bumps in the road and it was a very smooth process. I liked that there was no pressure there. The price is the price and there was no haggling. It was a fair price too. If I had to do it again, I'd go to Off Lease. It was a great experience.

Dear Denise,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Ford Focus!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 15, 2017

I needed a new vehicle as my car was old. I visited two other dealerships and then heard about Off Lease Only online. I chose Off Lease Only for their price and bought a Ford Focus. The salesperson was very proactive. He showed us around and helped us with the paperwork. Overall, the salesperson was the one who made me buy from Off Lease Only. I really liked him. It was a good experience.

Dear Alix,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business AGAIN! We appreciate your sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Enjoy your ride!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 13, 2017

I bought a car for my in-laws from Off Lease Only. When my family grew, I bought a Mercedes 350L and a Honda Pilot from them and had them financed. I made my first purchase from them three years ago. They have good pricing and good service. The cars are good compared to the other vehicles bought from other places. The rep asked the right questions and he was very honest up to where we can go. He gave me the price that I was looking for and was very helpful. Everything was smooth, nice and easy. It was a great experience.

Dear Jian,

Thank you for SO much for your repeat business and for the marvelous Off Lease Only review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with our Team was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car destination.

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 12, 2017

Three years ago I was searching online to see what the best deals were. Off Lease Only beat everybody else's price with about $4,000 to $6,000 difference. They also have good reviews when I looked them up. I bought a 2011 BMW M3 convertible from them. When I pulled the car, I wanted to make sure that it had warranty left. I test drove it and it ran fine. The price was really good too. I drove the car for three years and I loved it. I decided to upgrade, so I traded that car for a newer car, which is a 2016 BMW 640 Gran Coupe. The first one was small and I wanted something more practical, fuel efficient and has bigger space. This new one has a larger face and very smooth. I paid $47,000 for it but everywhere else, it's around high $50,000s or low $60,000s and that’s a big price difference.

The salesperson from Off Lease was very patient. I test drove three cars, which I researched about. First, I couldn't make up my mind but I made the best choice when I finally decided with the Gran Coupe. I financed both vehicles and Off Lease helped me find very good banks. The previous car was on the 3.825% rate while the current one is at 3.7%.

Off Lease is the best and it's hassle-free. I was out the door with a new car in two hours. Excellent service, very good price, and the people were amazing and very friendly. Nobody was pushy to make a sale. They make sure you get what you want and what you're most comfortable with. Some people are worried that the price is a bit low, but Off Lease does their regular maintenance including oil and tire change. Not one single problem. I'll definitely come back again. I'm also thinking about bringing my dad this month.

Dear Hossein,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Marco was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Thank you for your LOYAL business and for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach. We wish you many happy mile in your nearly new Nissan Frontier.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 8, 2017

Way back, I got a car for my mom from Off Lease Only and because of the experience, I went back and bought another car. My model car was getting old and I don't need stuff that is retiring. It was doing fine but I want something more reliable. I hate dealers who come up with one price and I hate their psychology of going back and forth to their boss. It's crap and I couldn't stand that. I would save more money not to do that and not go with them. I financed my Nissan Frontier and it was very easy. Also, the sales rep, Marco, was great and very helpful. He needed more information and he went all the way and looked for it. It was a great experience.

I wanted a newer vehicle, and a friend told me about Off Lease Only. I went there not really knowing what I wanted as I had a lot of different choices in my mind, but they helped me narrow my choices down and find exactly the type of car I was looking for. I financed and they talked to a lot of different companies, gave me the best interest rate, best price a month, and were very active with everything. I got a BMW and have had it for about two months, now. My previous vehicle was a motorcycle, so it's a lot better. My whole experience was great. They fed me, treated me like they really care, and I really felt welcome. I'm happy, and my next vehicle will probably be from Off Lease as well.

Dear Ivanna,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our Team was so positive. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your recommendation. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 3, 2017

I was referred by a family member to Off Lease Only. Then I financed with them a Nissan Murano about almost two months ago. The vehicle I got from them is better and bigger. The finance process was also a breezy process and the sales person was great. We already knew what we wanted, so he just let us test drive the vehicle and do our own thing to figure out if it was the right car for us or not. I was in and out quickly. It was one of the best car buying experience that I have in a while. I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Angelo,

Thank you for SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with Roan was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in you nearly new SUV, and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 2, 2017

I had a truck I wanted to turn in to get an SUV for more backseat space. I purchased a car from Off Lease 10 years ago and decided to go back to check if they had the particular SUV I wanted. I bought the SUV on April 2nd. They were able to get me very competitive rates with the app and the financing process was quick. I chose a five-year loan because it’s going to cost less. The salesperson, Rolan, was very good and helpful and he sat there through the whole transaction. They also let me test-drive the car by myself and gave me different cars to try so it went quite well. It was a fantastic experience with Off Lease Only and the new SUV is looking great.

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jason was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 30, 2017

It’s been about a little over a month since I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe which I chose to get from Off Lease Only because of the price. Theirs was better than other auto dealers. I had my own financing when I went there so all I needed to do was pick out my car. My sales person, Jason, was very courteous, knowledgeable, willing to help me or whatever he needed to do to get the vehicle that I wanted. I've had SUV's before and the Santa Fe is comparable to what I had. It's a nice vehicle. It was a great and simple car buying experience. I was well satisfied with my purchase and the price and if I'm in the market to buy another vehicle, I'd definitely consider Off Lease.

Dear Galina,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed an easy, fast Off Lease Only sales experience during your visit to our Miami location. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience searching online at the dealership. As technology develops, we are always looking for ways to make the Off Lease Only experience as stress free as possible.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Hyundai Santa Fe!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 29, 2017

I was looking for a car then my colleague told me about Off Lease Only. He said that’s where I can get good cars not older than 3 years. I checked their prices and I liked it. I also went to some other dealers but Off Lease has better prices. Hyundai Santa Fe 2016 was the fourth or fifth car I saw, then I bought it through financing. I’m in America for only a year and a half and it’s my first car here. The only thing is it took longer because you're waiting for the car - they prepare and drive it to you. It's the time to make all the papers and wait for credit and everything. But it's okay as I was prepared for that. They finished the loan very quickly and it was just on time. I waited about half an hour for it to be approved then it was good. Everything finished quickly.

The process was pretty easy. He gave me the keys, let me drive it around once to test my car and I really like it. The car was prepared in another place and it was funny that they cannot charge the battery of the car. But by noon, everything went very quickly and it worked. The agent helped me. She said, "Okay, let's go see another car and let's go this, let's go this." She is very good and friendly. She advised me, took her time and it was good. However, when I was choosing the car, there was some difficulty on the site. But in the office, it's online and you can see the cars and choose them. It's complicated since I cannot compare more than four cars. I have to choose from different models, compare then have to go again and again to delete my search and put them again to compare. It's two last functions.

But overall, they're good. They also have free lunch for us. We paid for our sandwiches and that the salesperson said, "Oh, we have the ticket for you. You can grab your sandwich free." And I'm very surprised because they have such low prices and even have enough money to invite us for a free coffee or drink. It was really nice and I appreciate it. I'm really was excited and I got a very good deal. I'm just happy with my car. Hyundai's great.

Dear Giancarlo,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

It sounds like there was a misunderstanding during your purchase process. Our Customer Service Director, Melissa, will be calling you shortly, to discuss, in more detail, where we failed you. It sounds like you either weren’t given an accurate explanation or a full explanation regarding which warranties your car actually has. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 28, 2017

I had no vehicle. I went to Off Lease Only because the cheap prices are on ads everywhere. So it's time I tested it. I bought my vehicle a month ago and it’s perfect. But the dealership wasn’t very informed. They told me that I had a warranty on the vehicle with everything. In reality, I only have a factory warranty, but not service warranty. I need to pay $700 to reinstall the warranty to have it under my name. I asked if it’s all included and they said yes. This a wholesale dealership so I don’t expect them to know everything about every vehicle, so I can’t blame them. But I was thinking of calling so they can inform everyone else who buys a car so it doesn’t happen again.

I financed the car and it was very simple and quick. The salesperson was nice and the experience was fast and productive. But don’t trust the dealership and do your homework. Take it to someone authorized from the manufacturer that you're buying from because they could be car experts, but not really know. The terms and conditions could change at any moment. What happened to me was a month before they changed it, so to me, it was bad luck.

Dear Heather,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 RAV 4. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 26, 2017

My vehicle is old and I had it for 13 years. I was looking on Auto Trader and I found one that I liked that was at Off Lease. I was extremely impressed when I went to the dealership. It was really professional, everything was run through quickly and efficiently. Everything went well. About five weeks ago, I got a 2015 used RAV4 and bought it cash. It’s excellent and I love it. It’s 10 times better than my previous vehicle. Their sales rep was extremely professional, very knowledgeable and everything ran really smoothly with him.

Dear Alex,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Off Lease Only and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

On behalf of Off Lease Only, we wish your wife many happy miles in her nearly new Honda Accord!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 23, 2017

I bought a car from Off Lease Only two years ago and it was a good experience. I needed a new car for my wife, so I bought again from them. Everything went fast. Their sales people were nice and helped me to find what I was looking for. They also told me what to do. I got a Honda Accord and it was great. I financed the vehicle and the process was easy. It’s for five years with a 5.5 rate.

Off Lease Only Company Profile