toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Hector,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Keyla and our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that your experience has gained us a loyal customer. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it! Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination!

We wish your wife many happy miles in her new 2016 Scion iM. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 24, 2017

I just got married so I needed another car for my wife. I bought her a 2016 Scion iM at Off Lease Only. She loved it and uses it a lot. The price was reasonable and the car has low mileage, which was good to see. Also, the experience was hands on from the customer perspective. I like having that free time to try the car and check it at my own pace. I financed the car and when I turned in the paperwork, it took only 45 minutes from beginning to end. It was a smooth process. They are very open about providing me options and letting me decide on my preference on the bank. Also, the salesperson was awesome. Even though she was busy with all the customers, she always found time to talk to me and she was very flexible about the cars and deals they have. She was open about the communication and the cars that I was looking at. There is a high probability that I’m going to buy my next car from Off Lease Only because the experience was great.

Dear Rodney,

Thank you SO much for your business! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Jason and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you and your wife for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 15, 2017

I needed a new vehicle for my wife because she did not have one. Then I heard off my friend about Off Lease Only. We did not have much time to compare. And when I went there, there was a wide variety of vehicle and we found what we're looking for the same day. So, we didn't need to search no more and compare the prices. Plus they're friendly. It's hot and they give you a bottle of water. Then you just walk and pick up the water if you want it. And then Justin always sent us by email and followed through with us and we went right back to him because he's a very good guy. We financed it and the process was easy to go through. If I know anybody want a car and they ask me, I would tell them to go to Off Lease and look for Justin. They are good and I like it. They have everything and it's just awesome right there.

Dear Princess,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team, was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We look forward to seeing you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 10, 2017

My motor blew so I purchased a new car at Off Lease Only. It was my first time, so when I walked in I didn’t know what I was doing but somebody helped me and they followed me through the procedures. I financed the car and spoke to a rep directly. They have a variety of cars and I picked four cars. Then I had a test drive because I wanted to weigh my options between a Mercedes and an Infiniti. They didn’t give me a hassle about the test-drive. Back in the day, I used to go with one of the agents to test-drive a car. But I went with my spouse and test-drove the Infiniti first and then the Mercedes.

We filled out the credit app on the computer. But I had to come back because I have a credit alert on my account. That’s the only thing that held me up. They had to verify it was me that was making the purchase. And it was during the weekend so I had to go back there on Monday. But the sales manager was awesome and they followed up with me. Off Lease Only has exceeded my expectations.

Dear Anier,

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business a third time! Your business means a lot to us. We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with Off Lease Only continues to be outstanding, and we hope that you always feel like part of the family during your visits. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a wonderful review about the positive experience you had with our team. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Enjoy your new Toyota Corolla!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 7, 2017

I've done three vehicles with Off Lease recently. The first one was a Toyota Corolla Sport, the second one was a Camaro and the last one was another Toyota Corolla. My last purchase with them was two months ago. I needed a new car as an addition because my son was able to drive. I liked the prices and the sales rep was great. The process was simple, it was one price and I paid in cash. It was a painless experience purchasing a car from Off Lease Only and I'd highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dear Thomas,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re pleased to hear that your initial experience was fantastic, and we really hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re disappointed to hear about how your trade appraisal went. What was the explanation that you were given as to why the $7,500 appraisal rate was not accurate? We would like more information regarding the different appraisal amounts that you were given. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can, and we wish you many safe travels in your new ride!

Original review: June 2, 2017

The sales aspect of my experience was fantastic. The salesman was fantastic as well. The car we picked was fantastic also. When it was time for an appraisal, they told me they would give us $6000. They later raised offer to $7500 before we left the property. I told them that the original selling dealer offered us $13,500. I guessed that they would re-coup some of the trade in amount on the cost of any new car may have purchased from them. So I understand how that would have worked out. I then told the sales manager the appraisal on their own website offered me $9540 and that Carmax offer us $9000 and that if we purchased from Carmax, they would throw in another $500. That is one heck of a coincidence to have two independent offers $40 dollars apart.

So I spoke with Rafael **, the sales manager, and he said people claim they've been offered larger sums of money by person that couldn't be identified to be truthful. So I understand people boasting false amounts and Mr. ** told me if I could produce the Carmax appraisal he would calculate some sort of tax credit and give us $8500. What this means is we would only have to pay taxes on the balance due. I did fax the appraisal, which he received. At 10pmish, Mr ** called me at home and said they he and his team members were unable to find any cars on the internet and couldn't justify giving me even $7500 at this point. He then told me go to Carmax the next morning and get the $9000 from them, which I did.

While I was waiting, I went outside on their lot to look at what their Sonata were selling for. There were 5 or 6 on the lot. All of the models were 2014 and mine was 2013. The prices rangers from $14,999 to $17,999. That's a hefty profit!! It's sad that we were told Mr ** couldn't validate my appraisal from Carmax and I was standing there looking at them. My wife was extremely upset because the sales manager wouldn't keep his word. My wife is from a small town in Rhode Island and when someone of Mr. ** stature tells you he will honor his word and doesn't, she was uncontrollable. All she wanted was some sort of a break on the taxes or anything off the price of the car we were buying, something to make her feel as though she had somehow won... So my salesman was a diamond in the rough, the end result reminded of previous horror stories of car sales antics of yesteryear.

Dear Melissa,

Thank you SO much for your business! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

The owners started this business with 2 cars and their life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealership in the nation for two reasons: saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.

Thanks for checking in with us Melissa. We wish you many happy miles in your 2014 Chevy Equinox, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: June 2, 2017

My car finally died and I looked for cars on the internet. Off Lease Only had so much better prices and that got me in there originally. I was a little bit hesitant at first but everybody was great there. The salesperson was very friendly and he explained the process to us really well. He made sure we got to drive the cars we were interested in and he also helped us. I needed to get the downpayment and he made sure I knew how they accepted that. He made that really simple and he was with us until we talked to whoever the finance guy was. That went really well. The financing process was pretty straightforward and they handled everything. All we did was get the downpayment together and they gave us two or three choices about who to finance it with. There wasn’t really any pressure to go with one over another, so we just went with the one with the lowest interest rate.

I got a 2014 Chevy Equinox and it’s been two months now. It's running and it’s really been amazing. I was driving a big Pacifica before, so this is a better size. I love the backup camera and the gas mileage is better as well. So I’m pretty happy. Everybody should try them first unless they're bound and determined to have a brand-new car, although the minute they drive off the lot, the value of the car drops by several dollars. For that very reason, I wasn’t looking for a brand-new car. Shopping at Off Lease Only was really comfortable and I never felt pressured. It was an overall really good experience considering I don’t like buying cars. I would go back there again by myself. I’ve recommended Off Lease Only to other people. It’s a really good operation there.

Dear I Jen Miteff,

On behalf of the Off Lease Only team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business! It's encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We appreciate your sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your nearly new Toyota Corolla!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 29, 2017

We needed an additional vehicle and a co-worker recommended Off Lease Only, so we decided to go there and take a look. In general, the salesperson was very helpful with all the questions that we had and all the vehicles that we were looking at. We leased a Toyota Corolla from them on April 1. They were pretty busy that day so the processing of our purchase took awhile. But compared to our previous vehicle, our new car has been very good and so far we've had no problem with it. Other than the fact that we had to spend all day there for the processing, Off Lease Only has been pretty good and our overall experience with them has been semi-pleasant and not so much of a headache.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Eduardo,

Thank you for purchasing two cars at Off Lease Only in Orlando. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that you came away very satisfied. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 28, 2017

I like Off Lease Only. I bought two cars in cash. They helped me twice and they are very good sellers. I don't have anything bad to say. For me, it's a good company and I'm very satisfied.

Dear Chrissy,

We really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. We are glad that our Team was able to provide you with such a wonderful and enjoyable purchasing experience. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience.

We look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 26, 2017

My car was getting old and had a lot of mileage on it so we bought a vehicle with Off Lease Only. We didn't have that much but we went there and picked the vehicle out and everything went good. There was no hassle and no negotiations and they have a clear cut price. The value was good. The financing process took an hour so it was not that bad.

Dear Kurt,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Out of State Division. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re disappointed to hear about the issues you’ve been having with your registration. This is something that we, obviously, want to resolve right away. It sounds like there may have been some confusion over exactly where the vehicle would have been registered, and that it’s a DMV matter. You should be hearing from our Out of State Director, Sean, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that Sean is unable to reach you, please contact us, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We want to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

We look forward to assisting you in every way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 25, 2017

I had stumbled across one of Off Lease Only's listings while I was searching the internet and then I started to look in directly on their site. Off Lease Only had the lowest mileage for comparable year for the particular type of car that I wanted and it was a very reasonable price. I got a 2014 Acura TL and the original buying experience was good at the dealership but it has gone downhill ever since.

I was getting ready to relocate to Florida which was another reason why I wound up going with Off Lease Only. However, I don't have a full residence down in Florida but we had a redshirt for Georgia so it shouldn't be a problem. But the paperwork got completely screwed up. They had applied the wrong taxation rate. They didn't use the right forms and as of this moment, I still don't have a title for this car. I'm making payments on it and I got it insured but the title paperwork has turned into a nightmare. They had to send us new paperwork. Unfortunately, I work in Florida, Monday through Friday and then I'm home on the weekends. So we had to take care of paperwork, trying to get things notarized and whatnot. We sent the paperwork in and I'm on my second temporary tag with them. But I'm going to have to get my third temporary tag with them because I still don't have this car properly registered. The lienholder would have the title because we paid half and then financed the other half.

This has been going on for two and a half months now and it's been a pain in the ass. We got the original tag but they had to send me another one and I had to get it right before I left the country for three weeks. That was a bit of a panic because I didn't want the car to have expired tags coming in from out of the country. So if you're not out of state, Off Lease Only would be a good place to go but if you're out of state, they don't seem to have their ducks in a row.

Dear Kirtan,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

You purchased the car on April 1st. You mentioned that the lights went out the next day, April 2nd. Did you reach out to your salesperson or the Sales Manager as soon as you had this problem, or did you try to contact our Customer Service Department? We would like to address this matter with you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, to address your concerns. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 23, 2017

My cousin bought a car from Off Lease Only before and he said it was a good car. I went over there and bought a Honda Civic. When I bought it, I asked if there's any warranty for one month and the reps said, "No, not at all." The next day, a couple of lights went out. I bought lights a couple of years ago from other dealers and I had no problem with them. So after I bought from Off Lease Only, it will be the first and last time.

Dear Tolga,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Hasan and our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Ford Fusion!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 22, 2017

I had only one vehicle and we needed one more for my mother. Three of my friends bought a car from Off Lease Only, so I went there to check it out. The sales rep was about my age and knew what I would like, so it was easy dealing with him. He showed me everything that they had there and he told me that the other cars had accidents. I also liked the deal that was offered. I had picked three cars before I went there and I took the Ford Fusion with 50,000 mileage. I had to bring in a paycheck stub for the financing, but the process was easy and took only 20 minutes. I'm using the car now and I like it. My overall experience was excellent, and if I need another car, I will go back there. After I bought my car from Off Lease Only, I recommended them to my friend and he bought a car from them, too.

Dear Andrew,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback. Off Lease Only is pleased you had an "decent" experience with us, but we strive to do better than that. We’re disappointed to hear that the appearance of your vehicle, upon delivery, did not meet your expectations. We are currently in the midst of expanding this location. Unfortunately, the project is creating more dust than usual. Once it’s completed, we’ll have a much newer and larger showroom. We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Yeney and the team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location.

The owner started this business with 2 cars and his life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealer in the nation for two reasons, saving his customers thousands on their dream cars and caring about every customer having a wonderful experience.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you in any way we can to enjoy your new 2015 Lincoln MKT!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 21, 2017

I wanted a vehicle for business and Off Lease Only has it. I purchased a Lincoln MKT late March and it's on par with my previous vehicle. I applied for financing and got it. Considering it was night, about closing time, that time, they did a decent job. Also, the sales rep was fantastic! The only issue was that the car was really dusty and there were dirt and dust falling, but I chalk it up to it being there in the facility.

Dear Randy,

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review on our dealership! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with our team of sales and finance. We will be sharing this review between our work team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems that we reached that goal with you. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 20, 2017

I went to Off Lease Only a couple of times. And recently, I bought a 2016 Chevy Equinox LTZ from them and my wife loves it. The guy who we dealt with and the finance guy were really nice and they helped us out. They're very friendly, as well.

Dear Matthew,

On behalf of the Off Lease Only team in Miami, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Brandon, and we appreciate your sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your Subaru Crosstrek!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 19, 2017

I had to do a lot of work on my old vehicle and I just didn’t want to do that. I had high mileage, so I had to pull the trigger and get a new vehicle. A couple of coworkers have been to Off Lease Only and the location had the Subaru Crosstrek that I wanted. The vehicle is definitely an improvement compared to my old one. Brandon, the salesperson, was very good, answered my questions and the whole process flowed very nicely.

Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Luis was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new car. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 18, 2017

I needed a new vehicle as my old one was wearing down quick. The salesperson at Off Lease Only was very informative and had all the answers for my questions. The financing process was fairly easy. I had all my ducks in a row, so there were no issues. I had to get an oil change right away but I got a better value at Off Lease Only overall and the experience was convenient.

Dear Valued Customer,

We can’t thank you enough for making the trip to do business with us here in Orlando. We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your Off Lease Only review! We really appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our sales agent, Donald. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

As you mentioned, Off Lease Only is a very busy used car dealership. This is especially the case on weekends. We apologize for any inconvenience you endured while waiting on the finance process. We can certainly understand your frustration. We have been bursting at the seams with growth and that is why we're so excited about the expansion project. Once it’s completed, we’ll have a much newer and larger showroom, and the long wait times will be much improved as well as our level of customer service. We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2014 Nissan Altima !

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 17, 2017

With Off Lease Only, there's no haggling and having to deal with reps having to go talk to the manager and if the cost of the car says $12,000, it costs $12,000. It's really nice to be able to see the upfront price of the car. I had already been through this experience with other dealers and understood when they say a car costs $10,000 online it actually cost $14,000 out the door. I purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima which is a nicer car than what we previously had. Our salesperson is nice and an older gentleman. He met with us and took us out to the car when it pulled around. I like that they left us alone then they let us go on the test drive on our own. And then when we got back, we let them know that we're back. It took three hours to get it out the door, but it was a pretty seamless transaction.

The only negative thing about Off Lease is that they are so busy. I had the car financed and the process was pretty easy but was a little frustrating. My credit isn't bad but I needed to know how much money I needed to bring for the down payment. I live about two hours away and I told them I was gonna come up Saturday and I was planning on leaving at 6 AM on Saturday and it wasn't until 10:00 on Friday night that I got a callback saying, "Yes, this is what you’re approved at. This is your financing rate." It's a little late but overall, that problem was rectified. When I got there on Saturday, I quickly realized they're kind of understaffed in the whole finance department. It's the price you pay for saving $4,000 on the car, though. And I can't be upset at the employees since they're doing as much as they can but on the business side, if they're that busy then they really need to ramp up their staff a little bit more.

Dear Melissa,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right care at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you on years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team
Dennise R.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: May 14, 2017

Four years ago, I bought my first car from Off Lease and my dad purchased his car from them a year ago. I recently bought a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe from Off Lease and I got it in less than four hours. It was smooth and very fast. The salesperson was very attentive and explained everything inside and out to my dad. My dad is very protective and he wanted to know all about the car, including the policies. The salesperson was interactive and made us feel at home. His personality was great and very friendly. I told all my friends to go to Off Lease and look for him. It was a very good experience.

Dear Corey,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Off Lease Only. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We were disappointed to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your finance options. Please know that we do not have in house financing here at Off Lease Only. We are not the lender. It is the lender who determines what's required to approve the loan. We do work with over 20 different lenders in order to give you the best rate and terms. All lenders will make decisions based on your credit history and current credit score. When it comes to your personal information, we do share what is necessary with our lenders in order to get you the best deal but, by law, we will not share your personal information with any third party not involved with your deal.

If you would like to discuss your options further, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com, or feel free to contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free at 1-855-994-6396.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

On behalf of your friends here, at Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you in the future.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 11, 2017

I had issues with my other car so I needed a new vehicle. I liked the variety that Off Lease Only has and the look of their new car but did not get it from them because the down payment was too much for a 2010 model. They wanted at least half of the price of the car. They told me I would have to get a co-signer and that was the only option that they gave me. They didn't try to work with me to get something done. They also said that they won’t share my information with anybody which is another thing that bothers me. They say one thing but then there’s always something different.

Dear Malek,

We’re really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope that he made you feel like part of the family during your visit.

We apologize for the process being too long. We’re currently in the midst of an expansion project, which has created an environment of construction, and one of inconveniences, some causing delays in the process. We’re looking forward to the completion, when we’ll have a much larger and newer showroom that will enable us to provide a more efficient level of service and will be cutting down on the amount of time involved with the purchase process. Thank you for your patience.

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly did not receive the level of service from the Finance Department that the owners started this company to provide. You should have already heard from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, by now, to address these matters. In the event that she was unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We hope be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischerhi

Original review: May 8, 2017

My vehicle was old enough. I kept it for seven years and then I went on and got another car from Off Lease Only. A friend told me their prices were reasonable. I financed my vehicle, an Audi A6. I like it. It's a good car. The sales guy was nice but the process was too long and the finance guy who did my financing was not an honest man. He included a lot of stuff in my financing and when I asked him for how many months it would go, he said 60 but what I got from my financing company was 72 months. I signed for 60 and have the paper to prove it. In the beginning, I thought there was no hassle. But when I found out a month later, I didn't even bother to call. It's the worst financing deal I ever made buying a car because I trusted him. He told a lot of lies.

It's a nice place to shop but they need to take a look at the way they do business. They can take advantage of people but these people will never come back. A friend of mine wants to buy a car and I told him he had to be very careful when he goes to financing because what was told to him was just like what my finance guy had told me. That was really bad.

Dear Karen,

We apologize for the inconvenience of your long wait. We understand your frustrations, and are currently looking into expanding this location to provide a higher level of service for our customers.

We have found that when saving customers thousands of dollars on the purchase of their dream car, word gets around and the crowds do come. We take pride in taking care of every customer as promptly and efficiently as possible, while also giving them the freedom to take test drives on their own, and browsing the inventory without the annoyance of having a salesperson over their shoulder. Sometimes, particularly on Saturdays, it can get crowded and become challenging.

If you have any lingering questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com, or contact our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to assisting you, in any way we can!

Original review: May 7, 2017

I purchased a car from Off Lease Only in Orlando in September. I am reminded of my experience as my son is sitting there now and having the same lousy experience. The sales people there are friendly. The cars are priced well. Though the hours you have to sit there to purchase a car are beyond miserable. There is simply NO reason to have to sit and wait so long to purchase a car. There has got to be a way for them to streamline and not make it such a negative, stressful experience. You wait, they talk to you for a minute, then wait another hour, then a questionnaire, then ignored for another couple hours. TRUE test of patience.

I drove two hours to get there, so had two hours back home. It was a FULL day of misery. Personally, no amount of money savings is worth my sanity. My car had a clean Carfax and didn't find out until I called my insurance co that it had actually had two claims. The major one was a hail storm. Hence the poor paint job. I will not return. If you absolutely are in a situation that you need to save the money. Then, be prepared to spend an entire day there.

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your business and your super review! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d repeat again. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for sharing it.

On behalf of Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you and your boyfriend for many years to come. Enjoy your Nissan Altima!

Original review: May 7, 2017

About a month ago, my boyfriend and I went together to Off Lease Only to purchase a Nissan Altima. It's very nice and I like it. We financed it and the process was easy. I just went there, picked the car I wanted, test drove it, and then did the paperwork. The rep was very friendly too. We interacted since I was looking for cars online and he was very helpful from the beginning to the end. It was a great experience, overall. We're looking to buy a truck next year and we're going to go back there.

Dear Paul,

Thank you SO much for your business! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your Off Lease Only experience.

We look forward to working with you and your wife on years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 6, 2017

Off Lease Only had opened up close to my business. I'm an automotive mechanic and I had some customers that would come there that had just bought some cars. And they gave me good feedback on Off Lease Only. I had a friend that bought cars at Off Lease Only and they recommended it to me as well. I bought my wife a small SUV. She works far and I needed something reliable and efficient. I financed it.

After looking through the website, I went in there and was going for something else but the sales guy said, "Okay, the SUV that you're looking for is in this area but there are several different other brands to choose from if you're interested." The salesperson seemed friendly and told me to ask him any questions if I had any. He guided me with no pressure. He said, "Look, just look around, you could test anything you want, whatever." I went with the car that I thought was the best and made the deal quickly. And I ended up getting something completely different and we're really happy with what we got. Going with Off Lease Only was an easy way to shop for a car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dear Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are so sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. We would like to discuss this issue with you as soon as possible. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 3, 2017

Found a car online in Orlando. Got a loan. Spoke to salesman who guaranteed clean, solid car. Emailed me a price of the car. I flew from Nashville to Orlando to pick up the car. Clean, solid car? Significant scratches on the outside of car, broken key fob, all knobs on interior of car were missing and they wouldn't honor the price quoted to get me in the door. Did I mention there was chewed gum stuck inside the ashtray. What dishonest people. I had to buy another flight home with no car. NEVER AGAIN! Don't believe what they say.

Dear Jason,

Thank you SO much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

We understand that the Off Lease Only experience is not for everyone. Off Lease Only is definitely not your typical used car dealership but it does appeal to many satisfied customers.

We are currently under major construction in our Orlando dealership to upgrade and enlarge facilities which will improve our customer showroom experience. Our brand new dealership in Palm Beach is the talk of the town, and our Miami location is making similar improvements.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Lexus!

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 27, 2017

I had a Volkswagen Diesel that got caught up in the emission law and got bought back by Volkswagen. I then needed a new vehicle and out of the three dealerships I visited, I chose to buy at Off Lease Only because of their price. I got a Lexus. The staff there were busy so the purchasing process was a little slower. There were no frills and going there reminded me very much of going to the auction and buying a car. I own car dealerships for 10 years, so I didn't care. However, for the average consumer, Off Lease is probably not the most inviting place. It's not the nicest, most laid out, most professional and well-organized place. They don't treat their customer like how one is treated in a Lexus dealer in Tampa.

The cleanliness and professionalism were different at Off Lease Only. The people there were hustling and dealing with too many clients at one time. But they sell a ton of cars in clusters and they sell them cheap. If I have friends who knew what they're wanting and don't care for all the frills then I would send them there but if my friends needed their hands held, I wouldn't send them there.

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only Review! It is encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Johnny. He's excellent, and we're fortunate to have him on our team. We hope you were treated like part of the family throughout your purchase experience.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 26, 2017

One of my friends from work told me of her experience and treatment she got from Off Lease Only. Then when I decided I needed a new car, I went there too and it was amazing. The representative, named Johnny, helped me out a lot looking for cars. I have two kids and I needed a car that's a little bit comfortable for them. I then got a Mitsubishi Outlander 2015. The finance process was good and there was a gentleman who helped me a lot. Also, when we went there at the dealership, we were with a baby and everybody at Off Lease Only was friendly, attentive to us and very welcoming. They asked us if we needed anything and if everything was okay. I was very pleased with that.

Dear Meghan,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with our sales team was so positive, and that it's an experience you'd recommend to your friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2016 GMC Yukon, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team
Robin

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: April 25, 2017

My old vehicle wasn't reliable anymore so I needed a new one. I opted to buy from Off Lease Only because I could get a newer model car for less money. I knew what I wanted so I went in and they helped me with what I asked for. The salesperson, named Jason, took his time to be there to show me the different cars because I was getting a little overwhelmed. He let me take my time as well. I never felt rushed and there was no pressure.

I ended up getting a 2016 GMC Yukon, which is a thousand times better than my previous vehicle. We financed it and Off Lease Only worked very well with us. There’s a part in the paperwork, in which my husband needed to sign but he was at work that time. Off Lease Only then allowed me to fill out my portion of the paperwork and come back later that evening to finish the process. And the guy who closed this out at the end was great. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. It was quick, easy and painless and everybody was friendly. I recommended my friends to go to Off Lease Only, and I also recommend Jason, the sales person whom I’ve worked with.

Dear Karen,

We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with Off Lease Only was so pleasant, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a wonderful review about the positive experience you had with Patrick. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

As you mentioned Karen, Off Lease Only doesn’t just sell cars that have been in accidents. Plenty of their vehicles in inventory have clean Carfax reports. In fact, our website (www.offleaseonly.com) allows the public to freely search our inventory. The search can even be narrowed to show only the cars with clean Carfax reports. The difference between Off Lease Only and most dealerships is that most dealerships don’t disclose their vehicles that have been in previous accidents. We offer a complimentary Carfax on every vehicle we sell. We receive numerous compliments regarding our full disclosure of the complete purchase process including the vehicle's Carfax report, and customers are surprised to find that we even disclose previous accidents even when they're not reported on Carfax.

Our vehicles are purchased from the same auto manufacturer’s auctions that all dealers purchase their vehicles from. Any vehicle we purchase from the auction that has been in a previous accident has been repaired according to the manufacturer’s specifications. For added peace of mind, we invite our customers to take any vehicle of their choice to a third party mechanic for evaluation (prior to purchasing) and we offer service agreements up to 7 years or 150,000 miles effective from the date of purchase. We currently have over 1,000 vehicles in our inventory without previous accidents, which is significantly more than most other dealers offer in their entire used car inventory.

We are so glad that you found a great deal on a 2016 Mini Cooper!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2016 Mini Cooper!

Original review: April 23, 2017

I prequalified with credit with Capital One to buy a car. Capital One has an auto navigator site, and the car that I liked happened to be at Off Lease Only. I searched for MINI Coopers that had the lowest mileage. I went to Off Lease and looked at a few. I bought a MINI Cooper on March 1st. It's a 2016 with 4500 miles on it and it was a really good price. One should be careful though, because Off Lease got a lot of cars that have been in accidents. I know they fixed some but my husband is very fuzzy about not buying a car that's been in a wreck. And a lot of their cars are like that. But they'll pull the car facts up for you, so that you can see whether it has been in an accident or not.

When I looked at a couple of MINI Coopers over there, the first one had been in a car accident so I said no. Then I went to the gray one and they said I can take it for a test ride to see how I like it. So, I did that. When I came back, he asked me if I wanted to buy it, and I said yes. It rode good and was clean. It took a long time over there because they're very busy. We had to wait quite a long time to see the finance manager, and waited in line for over an hour. They have more than one finance manager but when you go in there the place is just hopping with people. But our salesperson was very nice and informative. He even pointed out to us a car that has been repainted on the door so, it's probably been in an accident. He was perfectly willing to pull up any car facts for us and he walked us through the steps. He was great.

I took the car over to MINI Cooper after I purchased it from Off Lease to look it over. And they told me this car originally sold for over $25,000, and I got it for $15,999. It took a long time to get the car tag because I had to get another one. But it's probably not Off Lease's fault. Other than that, it was a good experience. I'm very satisfied with the price, and I enjoyed the salesman.

Dear Edward,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear that you are happy with the vehicle you purchased and the price you paid.

We’re sorry to hear about the disappointment you experienced with your trade appraisal. Unfortunately, KBB does not buy vehicles. Off Lease Only makes it a practice to ALWAYS offer fair market value for any car, even if you don’t choose to buy one from us. This enables us to offer our traditional savings to the customer interested in purchasing your trade.

We wish you many safe travels and miles of smiles with your new ride!

Original review: April 23, 2017

First, I am happy with the vehicle and the price paid... However customers should not trade in a vehicle with this company. After submitting a KBB value range for my trade, on arrival, they offered 2,000 less without explanation, failed to honor the trade in value sent. The trade in rep, stated, "We don't honor the KBB value, it is much wiser to sell your trade-in privately, than accept the loss". However other than that the purchase was good and I would buy again, except without a trade. They should not advertise trade-in, and then low ball when you come to purchase.

Dear Josette,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our sales agent, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit. It's also great that it's an experience you'd recommend to friends and family.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to seeing you again!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 22, 2017

I was referred by my cousin to Off Lease Only so I looked it up and went out there. However, my car was totaled and it wasn't declared cleared yet and there were documentations that I needed to have which has taken about 2 months to get. I needed a car then so I went with Classic Honda and they were willing to do that without everything so I purchased the car through them. But as far as customer service with Off Lease Only, the sales rep was amazing. He got back to me on-time and he reached out to me appropriately. Overall, it was a good experience and I would definitely recommend Off Lease to friends and family.

Dear Mike,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Juan, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

As you mentioned, our Orlando location is experiencing tremendous growth. That is why we are so excited about the expansion project that is currently taking place. Once it’s completed, we’ll have a much newer and larger showroom, and the long wait times will be much improved as well as our level of customer service. We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Infiniti Q50!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 21, 2017

I shopped a lot and the pricing of Off Lease Only was much better than other auto dealers.I got an Infiniti Q50 from them about a month ago and it's much better than my previous vehicle that I didn't like. I financed my new vehicle, but the financing process was slow. It took three hours to get the financing to go through with the plan I have. That's the only problem I had with them. It would be great if they could speed that process up. Of course, I know they're busy and there's like a hundred people there buying cars.

Dear Paren,

We’re really sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced. Because of the volume of vehicles we sell each month, we have a system in place that may seem cumbersome, but in the end it really does prove to save time and keep things moving as smoothly as possible. We respect your time and will do our best to accommodate you. We’re so glad to hear that Out of State’s Sales Manager, Dustin, was able to reach you and is working with you to accomplish your goals.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We look forward to continuing to assist you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 20, 2017

This place has so many different sales people answering calls for cars in various locations, the next person has no idea of what is going on. At the request of my salesperson, sent my flight info and hotel res; was told I'd be met at 9:30 in the morning for a ride to the lot to purchase car (which I'd already had inspected by a mechanic). No one showed and when I called them no one knew what I was talking about. Did at last get someone to get me, guy had to locate key... It has been over 2 hours here and I have yet to sit down and buy this car for which I've brought a cashiers' check; no financing involved. The two stars are for the car itself. Customer service here is terrible.

Off Lease Only Company Profile