2. Automotive
  3. Car Buying Sites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on Everquote

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on Everquote

Get started

Cars.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cars.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cars.com?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

Shopping for a car from this website is very easy, this website is Super User friendly. I use to go to other random website to see cars, but not all of them were good because there's always a scam situation. With Cars.com there is no worries. The details of the car is very easy to understand and you can always filter out the things you need or don't need. Very simple and easy.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I usually go to the dealership of the car online. But some times I'll google what I'm looking for and then different site pop up. I look for people's comments or stars and click that site then I look for all of the options that I want. But I have certainly used autotrader. We sold a vehicle on cars.com. That was a smooth transactions. Shopping more and more online- everyone. Safer and all.

Get buying tips about Online Car Buying Sites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: June 10, 2020

Cars.com is a very popular and creditable site. I have a few troubles with it though. Firstly, any vehicles are not close enough. I requested 50 miles or closer and received cars 65 or more. In this requested I have no particular cars just all available. Secondly, a lot of the prices were a little bit over to 250 dollars over. I have tried other sites and became overwhelmed with sales and warranties. I'll still use Cars.com to make a decision on my car.

Original review: June 6, 2020

I hate going on a car lot when the business is open but in turn, I can't always find out the information I want to know. I've used Cars.com to look for a vehicle that we are interested in and that's in my area and price range. I make my list of vehicles and where they are plus the particulars. I then can get a visual on the vehicle, without pressure from salespeople and then go back to drive the one or ones I've found fit what I'm looking for best.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I really enjoy shopping for cars on Cars.com. They make it fun and easy to look for the car of your dreams or maybe even a car you never even dreamed of buying before. This site works more like a tool to shop for cars rather than just place to browse cars and make a decision on what to buy. I don't think there's another source of information that I've learned more about cars from than at Cars.com.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Found the used truck I wanted 3 hours away at a fair price. Took me 3 months of searching but I found and bought my truck of my dreams. I would buy from that dealer again for sure. Thanks DTM DanTheHockeyValleyMan.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Great page with a lot of options for sorting. Really great experience but you should not let seller put call for price as it annoying if I like car to call for price. Otherwise great web page. Good quality and have great availability for search on different makes and models. Really like of the price rating helps a lot.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Both are great sites, easy to use, provide all of the information necessary in order to make an informed decision. No salesperson to deal with, the price is the price, good product description. Overall a great experience with both sites.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

It is a good site with many, many car/trucks to choose from. Their filters enable you to look based on zip codes, price and car model. I especially like being to enter my zip code and how many miles away that I could go test drive.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Was easy but not much feedback on what activity actually happened on the page or my ad. I had two people reach out about my vehicle but neither followed up. Almost thinking it was a robo response because of the words and language used in the response.

Cars.com Company Information