Find a Car Dealerships partner

Florida

4.7/5 (2556 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only is an independent used car dealership that sells thousands of used cars at its four Florida locations and worldwide through its website. Consumers can choose from around 5,000 cars at any time, and prices range from $5,000 to more than $100,000. There are no hidden fees, and Off Lease Only offers a five-day, 500-mile, no-questions-asked exchange policy for dissatisfied customers.

Pros

• Delivers nationwide
  • No hidden fees
  • Wide vehicle selection

Cons

• No in-house transportation
  • Locations only in Florida

Bottom Line

Off Lease Only offers around 5,000 used vehicles in Florida and worldwide through its website. Vehicle prices range from $5,000 to more than $100,000. Financing and multiple warranty options are available.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Off Lease Only Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I took my family to Off Lease Only, Fort Lauderdale location this afternoon. After searching online and on the lot, we located and test drove a BMW X5. We were satisfied with the car but had a question regarding the alignment. A mechanic test drove the car and agreed an alignment was required. I left my Persol sunglasses in the driver's door pocket. The sunglasses were worth $450. After the test drive, they were not there. The mechanic said he hadn't seen them. This level of dishonesty is criminal- and it's called grand theft. I wouldn't trust this dealer with anything.

Dear Mr. Stone,

We take concerns, such as yours, very seriously, and we investigate every concern we see published. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We’re glad to know that members of our Management and Security Teams have been investigating your missing sunglasses. A member of our management team will be reaching out to you, shortly, to follow up with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Broward location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

Our founders, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Sold me a lemon. The majority of the reviews on this business are not accurate. You're asked to post a review as soon as you sign. My experience was HORRIBLE. Took the car, 7 days later needed repair, still runs crappy.

Dear Nilmaries,

We care about your concerns and would like to determine what we can do to help, but are unable to locate your information in our system based on the name you provided in your review. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316 to discuss this matter on a more personal level. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We do ask our customers to write a review. We rely on them for quality control. It also lets us know if your sales team is providing the level of service we expect.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience. Your feedback is important to us.

We hope to be hearing from you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

What an absolutely incredible buying experience! We are residents of New Hampshire and heard about OffLeaseOnly through a friend at the gym. We started by looking online then traveled and went to look in person at the West Palm Beach location. Incredible selection at low prices. Bought vehicle we wanted in Florida and shipped to New Hampshire for overall better price. Service was personal and responsive. Thank you Steve "Happy" **!

Dear Kirk,

We apologize for the delay, but we just became aware of your review. Off Lease Only thanks you for making the trip all the way from New Hampshire for the purchase of your nearly new vehicle. We also thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate your sharing your buying experience with us and others and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I called this company to inquire about a vehicle I found on Cars.com. The person who answered the phone made me give them my phone number "in case we get disconnected". I was transferred to, what I assume was a salesman, who informed me that the car was sold. It's so frustrating when dealers leave pictures/details up on sold units because they think they'll talk to you into something else. BUT, that's not the worst part! After hanging up, I start getting immediately flooded with robocalls from 'the social security administration' and the 'warranty department' and 'credit card services'. I received 4 calls in one day after not having any in about 2 months. I guess these people sell potential customers' phone numbers. So warning to everyone that is thinking about doing business with them. Even if you might save a buck or two, it's not worth it. Chances are, the car you've found on a website doesn't exist any way.

Dear T Schu,

We take concerns, such as yours, very seriously. We will normally investigate every concern that is published. However, the name that you provided with your review could not be tracked anywhere in our system.

We can assure you that we do not sell customer or potential customer phone numbers to any third party entities. Also, every vehicle on our website does, indeed, exist. Which location was the car you were interested in located? It’s unfortunate that the car you were interested in was sold. Unfortunately, that can sometimes happen. Vehicles sell so quickly here. We realize it might sound like a sales pitch, but it’s so true. We typically sell over 4,000 vehicles each month.

We have nearly two-hundred salespeople selling cars out of the same inventory, at the same time. Often we’ll have two sets of customers interested in the same vehicle at the same time, and it literally becomes a race as to who completes the process first. We have customers who have called at night, just when we’re closing, to see if a specific vehicle is still available, then they arrive at opening the following morning.

With that said, we do have a really awesome NOTIFY ME feature on our website that’s available to you. Here’s the link to get you there: http://www.offleaseonlynotifyme.com/. All you need to do is scroll down, fill in the information based on the vehicle you’re looking for, and you’ll be notified as soon as one arrives in our inventory!

You can fill out as many as you like. We have more than 1,000 new vehicles arriving in our inventory every week. As soon as you’re notified that one has arrived, please give us a call with the stock number. Don’t give up!

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience.

We would have loved to reach out to you and addressed your concerns on a more personal level, but were unable to. Please contact our Customer Service Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We hope to be speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

This is my 2nd purchase at Off Lease, and I have to say both times I have had an awesome experience. My salesman Richard ** was sincere and absolutely wonderful. He made me feel welcomed and was extremely humble and patient with us. Kamau ** was our finance manager and he was efficient, friendly and very patient with us as well. I can’t say enough good things about this place. I will definitely be coming back for future car purchases for my growing teenagers. Thank you Off Lease.

Dear Jocelyn C,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive

We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no hidden fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car.

We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Kayann

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have been getting a run around for my plates. Waiting one month and nothing, no info whatsoever. Tried calling. That is a joke. This place only sells cars. Their customer service is horrible. Still waiting!!!

Dear Alex,

We care about your concerns and understand your frustration. We’re glad to hear that a member of our tag and title team was able to reach you, and resolve the issue with your tag.

If any questions or concerns should come up, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team directly, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 15, 2019

After exchanging emails with an Off Lease Only sales rep, I decided to move forward with the purchase of a 2017 Lexus GX-460. My wife and I called the sales rep while driving home one afternoon to see what he thought of the car. The sales rep told us that there was nothing wrong with the car and said that it was one of his favorite vehicle types. I inquired about the interior to make sure it was not a smoker vehicle as I would not be able to see the vehicle before I purchased it. The sales rep again said that it was in great shape but suggested we get an inspection by a third party called MyUsedCarBuddy for the cost of $160. He also stated that he had another GX 60 that we might want to look at. After a few minutes, he texted and said that the other GX he thought we might want to look at had been in an accident, never mentioning that the GX we wanted to move forward on had also been in an accident.

We moved forward with the independent inspection the sales rep had suggested, only to find out that the car had been in a significant accident. In my opinion, the sales rep could have save us $160 just by telling us the car had been wrecked. I could have also found this out by checking the CarFax, which I will do every time in the future. After thinking about my experience for a few days, I contacted the sales rep to see if they would be willing to make it right somehow. The sales rep now says that he told me the car had been in an accident, which is not true. In his last correspondence, the sales rep said he had nothing else to say, hence this review. I will not do business with the company and would suggest that however does, do your homework because you might not get the entire story from your sales rep.

Dear Mr. Walton,

I am not sure if you were viewing our vehicles on our website? We actually offer a free Carfax for every vehicle in stock. Also, while not required by Florida Law, we proactively disclose if a vehicle has been in a prior accident if we are notified at Auction.

Sometimes you will see that we have had a previous accident disclosure even if the Carfax shows no accident. We even go one step further on those cars we disclose as previous accident. We have an additional link to a third party inspection report. These inspection reports shows the prior repairs to the vehicle, including pictures. As far as we know, we are the only dealer in the industry to take this extra step. We try to provide as many tools, right on our website, as possible to allow our customers to make an informed purchase, even before they reach out to us.

We apologize if there was some confusion with our salesperson, he may have thought you had already viewed the vehicles on our website before moving forward. We do encourage our customers to have their own inspections done for their own peace of mind. We have nothing to hide. Our Broward General Manager, Teresa, will be reaching out to you shortly, if she hasn’t already, to see if there is anything further we can do to help you. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 18, 2019

I've been trying to do business online with Off Lease Only and my internet interaction with them have been awful. I'm very interested in a vehicle they have for sale, only problem is it located 300 miles away from me. So I contacted them several times via chat and email and all their responses have been, "Give us your phone number and someone will contact you." I refuse to give out my private number unless absolutely necessary, I hate having high-pressure salespeople calling me through the day. Plus I like to have written evidence of what (and who) said this or that. I know I'll have to give my contact information at one point, but to me that point is not during the initial contact with a dealership.

Well, in my 3-4 email interactions with them, even once a General Manager emailed me, I always received generic, automated responses and not answers to the requested information. All their emails were details of how great the dealership was or how many cars they'd sold. My question is, if they cannot give direct, accurate information when contacted by internet, why even have an internet department? Makes me wonder if this is the kind of customer service they provide before a sale, what can be expected after the sale? For such reason, I cannot recommend this dealership and will not do business with them. P.s. I've purchased 2 vehicles in the past via internet with other dealers and have received great, top-notch customer service.

Dear Andy,

I can understand your frustration. In fact, you have brought up an issue that we are currently working on. We want our customers to communicate with us in the method they are most comfortable with. Every car we have for sale is listed on our website, www.offleaseonly.com. Each car on our website includes a free Carfax which is linked directly on that car’s home page. Additionally, we are rolling out linked auto check reports for all our cars, but right now only some are linked, if you do not see the Auto Check we can send it to you. Lastly, if we see that a Vehicle has had an auction announcement, even if it doesn’t show up on the Carfax or Auto check, we include an additional report from a third-party company called True Frame. These reports show you the structural and cosmetic integrity of the vehicle. Unlike other Dealers in the industry we are upfront and transparent and provide tools, so our customers can easily do their research from home. I will have Bob Harris our Corporate General Manager will be reaching out to you shortly, so we can answer any additional questions you may have. We look forward to earning your business.

Best Wishes,

Ejola Cook, V.P.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 30, 2019

4 years ago we bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Ted ** in the W Palm Beach location and the another Ford Escape 2017 from Ted again, a gentleman, not the normal used car salesman. Financing was a long process but a better rate than expected, and the extended warranty was with unlimited miles. Right now I'm recommending a friend to Off Lease in Ft Lauderdale. Thank you again Ted.

Dear Walter H,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with Ted was so positive

We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Kayann

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 29, 2019

The DMV Nationwide service that Off Lease Only uses is terrible. I am now 51 days from my purchase of 2 vehicles, and have yet to receive title work in order to get license plates. I was told this would be a seamless process and would receive titles before the temp tags expired, well that didn’t happen. I took both cars to a dealer in Ohio to get an Ohio VIN inspections, even though when I asked about this during my purchase, 51 days ago, I was told that it was part of what the DMV Nationwide service does, but they DON’T!

So now because of the mileage missing on the form, which when I asked the lady doing the inspection she said it isn’t necessary, (and I have had her do at least 4 other cars for me in the past without issues and one car didn’t have an odometer or a instrument cluster) I now have to go back and get this done again and then mail the original forms to them for processing. This could have been avoided by Off Lease just doing the form at the ** dealership, which it states right on the form this can be done that they sent me, and all this ** would have been avoided. And yes I am a little salty right now! Yes I would recommend the cars they sell, but they really need to get their ** together when it comes to the paperwork!

Dear Arnold,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Our Customer Service Team should have reached out to you by now, and the matter should have been resolved by now. If, for any reason, it hasn’t been, please contact them using our toll-free number. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

Enjoy your new rides, and we hope to see you for the next one!

Off Lease Only Company Information