toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Paul,

Thank you SO much for your business! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your Off Lease Only experience.

The owners started this business with 2 cars and their life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealership in the nation for two reasons: saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.

We look forward to working with you and your wife on years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Robin

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 6, 2017

Off Lease Only had opened up close to my business. I'm an automotive mechanic and I had some customers that would come there that had just bought some cars. And they gave me good feedback on Off Lease Only. I had a friend that bought cars at Off Lease Only and they recommended it to me as well. I bought my wife a small SUV. She works far and I needed something reliable and efficient. I financed it.

After looking through the website, I went in there and was going for something else but the sales guy said, "Okay, the SUV that you're looking for is in this area but there are several different other brands to choose from if you're interested." The salesperson seemed friendly and told me to ask him any questions if I had any. He guided me with no pressure. He said, "Look, just look around, you could test anything you want, whatever." I went with the car that I thought was the best and made the deal quickly. And I ended up getting something completely different and we're really happy with what we got. Going with Off Lease Only was an easy way to shop for a car.

Dear Meghan,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with our sales team was so positive, and that it's an experience you'd recommend to your friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2016 GMC Yukon, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Robin

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: April 25, 2017

My old vehicle wasn't reliable anymore so I needed a new one. I opted to buy from Off Lease Only because I could get a newer model car for less money. I knew what I wanted so I went in and they helped me with what I asked for. The salesperson, named Jason, took his time to be there to show me the different cars because I was getting a little overwhelmed. He let me take my time as well. I never felt rushed and there was no pressure.

I ended up getting a 2016 GMC Yukon, which is a thousand times better than my previous vehicle. We financed it and Off Lease Only worked very well with us. There’s a part in the paperwork, in which my husband needed to sign but he was at work that time. Off Lease Only then allowed me to fill out my portion of the paperwork and come back later that evening to finish the process. And the guy who closed this out at the end was great. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. It was quick, easy and painless and everybody was friendly. I recommended my friends to go to Off Lease Only, and I also recommend Jason, the sales person whom I’ve worked with.

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we hope you and your wife enjoy her new 2014 Ford Escape!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 10, 2017

My wife's Dodge Minivan was getting old and she was due for a new vehicle. I was shopping around and Off Lease Only seemed to have the lowest price. Their dealership doesn't have the frills that other dealerships have. You're on your own. They send you out to look at the cars and you pick the ones you want to see and test drive. Other dealerships take in a car, give it a once-over and fix the things that might be wrong with it. Off Lease doesn't do that. Still, if you knew something about cars, it's a great way to save money. And so, we bought a 2014 Ford Estate from them. I financed the vehicle but I was already pre-approved through my credit union. I got Off Lease's financing went down to my credit union and refinanced it with them.

Also, I recommend my salesman, Sam. He was very good and wasn't pushy at all. He will give you the key for whatever you need, get your information, and you take the car for a test drive. I'm decent with cars and while other people would need someone there holding their hand, I would much rather be on my own. No one at Off Lease Only was trying to push anything on me. My car will be due in the next three years and I'll be getting a different one. I'll definitely go back to Off Lease Only.

Dear Wendina,

We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience with Maynard , was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We understand your concern regarding the waiting time to see someone in Finance. We are in the process of expanding our financing offices to make our customers paperwork process much quicker. I can assure you that we would love to get you in and out as quickly as possible with as little to no frustration as possible as well. We are now selling over 4000 cars per month and we are continuously trying to hire the very best help that we can find for all departments.

Thank you for recommending us to others, and we hope to see you soon again.

Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 9, 2017

I had gone through a crisis and my car became a total loss so I didn't have a vehicle for a year. I didn't want to purchase another vehicle for a while and I also had to close my account with the bank first before I was finally ready to buy a car. I've been to several car places the last time I bought my car and there was only one place that I was satisfied with so I looked up other places. I went online and saw Off Lease Only and I also have a friend who bought a car from them. They're the only place I didn't go to so I tried it first and then ended up buying a car there. The person who I bought the car from was good. His name is Maynard and was a good salesman. I made the purchase a couple of months ago and got a Mercedes. I had it financed and the process was easy but took a few hours. I like the car and it is great, it runs well, and there haven't been any issues so far. It was a great experience and I even brought my niece to buy a car at Off Lease Only.

Dear Nepthalidau,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback on everyone that helped make your car buying experience quick and painless. Our customers deserve a pressure free smooth car buying experience, your satisfaction is what matters most.

We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 8, 2017

I needed a vehicle and my husband wanted to go to Off Lease Only so we did. We purchased a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder from them in the beginning of January. All in all, we had a pleasant experience with them and both of the people who helped us were very nice and we're happy. There's nothing better.

Dear Ato,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback. Off Lease Only is thrilled you enjoyed your experience with Gino.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We couldn't ask for more honest feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Original review: March 7, 2017

Bought a 2016 Mercedes Benz GLC 300. Great deal. If you can, try to deal with a guy name Gino. He basically held my hand through the entire process. No BS. He was straight up and made the entire process as easy as possible. He even gave me his personal cell number so I could contact him at anytime if I had any questions. Trust me, Ask for Gino. I really can't vouch for anyone else.

Dear Miriam,

We are glad that you had an excellent and professional treatment from our Team. We’re happy that they were able to address your purchasing needs and that met your specifications. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I wanted a different car so I purchased a 3 series BMW at Off Lease Only. The deal I saw was a good price and their sales representatives were friendly and professional. The car I got was better than my previous vehicle. It was a good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Roshawn,

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy your car buying experience was so positive! We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees! We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad you found the right car at the right price!

We look forward to working with you again.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: March 6, 2017

I needed a new car and so I bought a Chrysler 300 from Off Lease Only. Their prices and staff were phenomenal. Also, their salesperson was very friendly and he helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I didn't feel pressured to buy a vehicle and I liked that. Instead, I felt comfortable with them.

Dear Yuly,

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride.

Your Customer Care Team

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 5, 2017

A friend of mine referred Off Lease Only to me. I bought a Kia Optima there and financed it. Their salesperson was okay. He helped me pick out a car, I chose the car I needed and then we went through the paperwork.

Dear Simon,

We can’t thank you enough for making the trip all the way from South Carolina, just to do business with us. We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We really appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Sam and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Your Customer Care Team - Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 4, 2017

I live in South Carolina and Off Lease Only is in Florida. I was looking around for a van a couple of years ago for work and having a hard time finding a good price locally, so I extended the search online and Off Lease Only popped up. I went down there and dealt with them then and I saw the van I wanted, had it checked out, flew down there and drove the car back. I had such a good experience the first time that I’ve decided to buy from them again when I get my next cars. The sales rep Sam was great from start to finish. He was very cordial and knowledgeable on his product and I was very happy with his service.

Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right care at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you on years to come.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: March 3, 2017

My husband went with Off Lease Only a couple of years earlier and had a good experience so we decided to stick with it. It was the idea of supposedly no haggling for the price. I looked at two different cars and the sales reps brought them both out. I drove them and went from there. We got a Ford Mustang and I paid for it outright. It's been an easy experience.

Dear Sonia,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. Who was your salesperson? He may be required to attend additional training in customer service. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396 so she can address your concerns. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to assisting you in every way we can.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Well after getting home from this dealership at 11:30 pm (mind you me and my two boys arrived at the dealership a little after 3 pm)...I thought I'd get some rest before writing this review.

Upon arrival I asked this female employee (yellow shirt on with the dealership logo on it) which way do we go? She replied "GO BACK HOME" she then proceeded to explain the process. Maybe she was right!!! I should have taken that statement as a warning of what horrible customer service was yet to come. Very long story short...after losing the first car that my son wanted to a young lady that arrived after us due to our car sales rep being busy on his cell making phone calls and checking voice messages, when he should have been inputting our request to see the vehicle... well we lost the opportunity to buy that vehicle. We then continue to look for another car due to the other 3 cars on our list having had air bag deployed accidents...(not a good car to buy).

After finding two more cars to test drive my sales rep disappeared like magic. Me and my two boys looked inside the building and outside on the HUGE LOT. Nope didn't find him. He reappeared after 20 minutes saying that he was helping another customer. (I thought to myself...are we not customers as well). Now I give the sales rep the information for the car that we want to test drive. He puts in the information and tells us to wait outside that the vehicle will be pulled up and he will meet us there. We waited over 25 minutes for him to come. I walked back inside to look for him and he was not there...AGAIN!!! Just like magic. I asked the other sales rep that sits right beside..."have you seen him". This young car sales rep didn't even know his co-worker's name and he sits right next to you...(talk about poor COMMUNICATION!!!) So the rep reappears after another 10 minutes (yes 35 minute wait for a test drive). We test drive and decide to buy.

We go inside and fill out forms. I let the rep know that I have a freeze on my credit that I would have to call to get it removed. One minute he says yes "go ahead and have it removed" then he comes back and says "no wait and see what finance tell you". So after completing the required documents online. I go to ask the sales rep what is the next step...lo and behold...he disappeared again!!! At this point I wanted to just walk out!!! I get a text from the rep telling me to go and get something to eat (at this point it's almost 8 pm). We go to McD and come right back...only to be told that the process was held up because we went to eat... (uhhhh...you told us to go get something to eat).

Now they need me to remove my credit freeze...but I asked if I should do it before the paperwork was to be processed. So I call and have it removed. It's after 9 pm and we are still waiting. I receive a text at 9:59 telling me to go to office 7 to complete the final step...finance. Oh thank GOD FINALLY!!! What can I say about Ms Vinnie. She heard my complaint about the HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXTREMELY LONG WAIT!!! SHE expressed her sincerest apology. She got me to calm down and not punch the sales rep in the eye (lol). I wasn't really going to but it did cross my mind. She was very knowledgeable about the options available. She was patient with me and didn't waste anymore of my time. THANK YOU VINNIE!!! So upon completion (now it's 10:45 pm) I'm introduced to the manager who proceeded to ask me if I was well taken care.

I thought...this man (MANAGER) saw me sitting there. (I stuck out due to the bright neon orange shirt that I'm wearing.) We made eye contact several times during my (7 hour shift that I did not get paid for) buying process. He not once ever asked the sales rep why was I still there? What is the hold up with my purchase? This is very HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! In New York this would NOT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE. So if you're looking to buy a car for a GREAT LOW price this is definitely the place!!! But just be ready to spend the night!!! My purchase took over 7 hours to complete. Due to poor customer service and extremely poor communication.

Dear Robert,

We look forward to working with you again.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I financed a Ford Taurus with Off Lease Only and it was pretty simple. I just filled out the forms and they took care of the rest. They asked me a few simple questions and they did the financing through Capital One. The sales rep was great. He had the car ready to go for us to look at, took us on a test drive and put everything through for us. It was a very quick, easy and user-friendly experience overall.

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your feedback. At Off Lease Only, we always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your vehicle.

Original review: March 1, 2017

The vehicle that we had before broke down so we needed to buy a new one. The price on Off Lease Only for the 2015 XLE was better than the others so we chose them as our dealer. We bought it in January and our sales rep was a super guy. We have six years to finish paying for it but initially, we had a problem with the first bank we applied to for the loan. My girlfriend and I gave different addresses in the application form and the bank said that I need to send them a letter or my bank statement saying that I'm living in the same address with my girlfriend. Then the bank told me that they cannot finance the vehicle anymore. But we got another bank to finance the vehicle and right now everything is good.

Dear Brandy,

First and foremost, thank you for your business and the 5-star review. We’re glad that you were able to do your own thing and that everything went smoothly. We appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we hope that you enjoy your new Maxima.

We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Original review: March 1, 2017

We went to Off Lease Only and I liked that we were not hassled as soon as we walked in the door. They let us do our own thing. Plus the sales rep was friendly. I knew what I wanted and got a Maxima. Everything was explained outright and everything went smoothly.

Dear Cindy,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Your Customer Care Team -Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I financed a Mercedes C250 through Off Lease Only. Their prices were too good to be true. They took all my information down and walked me over to the office. They had the loan officer there to show us the interest rates. They only show you one paperwork and then they tell you what it is, and we accepted. We signed all the documents and we were off. The sales rep was awesome and I continue to recommend him. I just sent him one of the young ladies where I work at who's looking to buy a car. The next time I buy a car, I will definitely be there.

Dear Courtney,

We’re so glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’ve found that most of our customers prefer to walk the lot and look at the vehicles on their own, without being pressured by any salesperson.

However, what we want to know is if anyone refused to help you when you asked for assistance. If that is the case, we really need to know. We just want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied throughout every part of your experience. If you weren’t, then we know that we need to make some improvements. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396 so we can discuss this matter with you.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing any concerns you might have. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your Used Car Destination, and on behalf of your friends in Orlando, we wish you many safe travels in your new Volkswagen Passat!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I had been in an accident and needed to buy a new vehicle. I went to three dealers before going to Off Lease and the prices of Off Lease were better. The salesperson was easy to work with. It did not feel like he was a salesperson because there was no pressure. He was more like a customer service rep who showed me the car. I knew before going there what car I wanted to look at. In that dealership you need to know what you're going for otherwise you would get lost because there's thousands of cars and nobody walks around the lot with the customers. They do not help. I looked online at the inventory, found the car I wanted and let them know I want to test drive it. I bought a Volkswagen Passat and I love it.

Dear Karen,

We’re so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with Eddie and our Orlando team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It’s also good to know that Eddie accommodated you with the concern you had over the vehicle you had chosen and the need to see it cleaned before making your final decision. We do apologize for the dust. We’re anxiously awaiting the completion of our expansion project. All that construction certainly does stir up the dust! Once the dust settles, we’ll have a much bigger and nicer showroom that will so much better accommodate our loyal following.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your Used Car Destination! On behalf of your friends in Orlando, we wish your husband many safe travels in his new truck!

On behalf of the Owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We had been researching trucks for over six months. I had a specific criteria I needed to meet as far as packages that were on the truck. It was a gift for my husband and it had to fit a specific price-range, and Off Lease Only did. The process took twice as long as it would anywhere else. But we got the interest rate that we wanted. The people were very friendly. Eddie, our sales agent, was great. He answered all the questions that we had. It was a very dark colored truck. I was very concerned because of the type of lot that they sit on. They're covered in dust. And I said I would really like to see it clean before I make up my final decision. He took it back and had it detailed for me so that I can look at the truck before I made a decision. They don't have to do that because I talked to other salespeople and they said they don't do that. But he did what he had to do to make sure that I was satisfied with what I was getting before I made the purchase.

Dear Abraham,

Most importantly, thank you so much for your loyal business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear how helpful Darrell and Don have been, and we hope that you always felt like part of the family during your visits.

We are so looking forward to the completion of our expansion project, when we’ll have a much newer and bigger showroom and will be able to more efficiently accommodate the volume of customers we receive.

However, we’re extremely disappointed to hear about your most recent experience and apologize that you clearly did not receive the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. We would like to know everyone you spoke with and how they responded to your requests. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

As you may already know, our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We really appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as your Used Car Destination, and we look forward to speaking with you soon, and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

I bought six cars from Off Lease Only. I like the concept, plus the price of their cars. Daryl and Don have been pretty good salespersons and they were the guys that I've been dealing with. The last time I brought my daughter there, we dealt with this one guy. The greeter introduced me to the salesman because I knew how everything goes. I had already picked out the car and so I told him the number of the car that I wanted. He was like, “Well, let me do it my way.” I told him to go ahead and do that but I don’t have to go through all of it because this is my sixth car. He walked off and told me to get somebody else. And I said, “Well, you ain’t gotta act like that, man.” That’s the sixth car I bought and he's just gonna walk and leave me on the floor.

Then the thing that I got against them is the point of when the salesperson gets through with you, it's how long you gotta wait for finance. They don’t have enough finance managers with the volume of people that they have. I’ve sat there through buying my sixth car and I watched people leave with pretty good credit scores walk away because of that. They were laying on the car, they liked the experience and everything worked out totally fine, but once they got approved, it’s waiting three to four hours to get in the office to sign the paper. Off Lease Only gotta step up in that finance division.

Dear Josmarie,

Thank you for purchasing your Jeep Patriot at Off Lease Only. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that your sales rep made everything painless. Thank you also for taking the time to share your comments. Enjoy your Jeep Patriot!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I had a smaller, compact car so I was looking for something bigger. My co-worker had told me about the different cars that Off Lease Only had available so I decided to go in and check it out and ended up only going there. I got a Jeep Patriot and it's a lot more spacious. Once I had sat in the back with the finance manager, he told me what bank approved me, what they were offering for interest and what my payments would be.

And then the sales rep was awesome and he made everything painless. I had to wait for a long time to get the car and it wasn't awkward waiting with him. He kept it light and easy so I enjoyed the fact that I had him. He did not make me feel pressured and he wasn't shady at all. He wasn't trying to push a car on me even if he knew it had a bad report on the CARFAX.

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it! We appreciate you and your business; we take pride in offering you a transparent experience and the lowest price in the nation on nearly new cars.

Please come visit us soon again!!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

My vehicle was old and I wanted to buy a new one. I visited a few dealerships but chose Off Lease Only because of their inventory, price, and ease of transaction. I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from them in December and their salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. Dealing with Off Lease Only was a good experience and I recommend them.

Dear Freddie,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with Off Lease Only. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are really sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. It sounds like you encountered some unfortunate circumstances. We can certainly understand why you would feel frustrated.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We hope to be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I've heard Off Lease Only through some people in town for their cars and they told me to go there because they had a big selection. However, I didn't purchase from them. I was there from four o'clock in the afternoon until nine o'clock at night and the whole thing was weird because I had my own financing all along and didn't need them to get any financing. I already had the amount of the car approved and all I had to do was go there, sign the papers and walk away. But they said something happened with my paperwork. I had to keep calling them and they would never return my calls. In the end, I gave up and decided I didn't want the car anymore. It was a very unprofessional experience with Off Lease Only and I will never go back.

Dear Paul,

We’re glad to hear that you’re happy with the deal you got on your car, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned, however, that your salesperson didn’t explain a lot of the details and that he failed to disclose details to you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, to discuss this matter with you on a more personal level. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

My old vehicle's transmission had run out and so I ended up getting a BMW from Off Lease Only. The sales guy didn't explain a lot of the details and he left out a lot of the disclosures, but overall, it was worth it. I got a great deal on my car, and I would shop there again.

Dear Kristina,

First and foremost, thank you for your business, and for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. With over 850 employees now, Off Lease Only relies on your feedback as quality control.

We are so sorry to hear your frustration regarding the waiting time for your paperwork to be process. We are in the process of expanding our financing offices to make our customers paperwork process much quicker. We can assure you that we would love to get you in and out as quickly as possible with as little to no frustration as possible as well. We are now selling over 4000 cars per month and we are continuously trying to hire the very best help that we can find for all departments.

We hope you love your car and we are thankful to hear your feedback on your salesperson.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

My husband was looking for a car and saw one on the offleaseonly.com website. It was local and was near us, so he wanted to go look at it. We did and we purchased a 2011 Ford Mustang. We had been shopping around and visited around 10 other dealerships, and the prices were a lot more than at Off Lease. This was his first vehicle and we financed it. It was pretty simple and straightforward. It was a bit of a long process from beginning to end because purchasing a car is not that fast. But other than that, it was pretty smooth and everything was clear.

The sales rep was very helpful. He tried to get us the best company to finance the car. Any questions that we had, he always answered and was very attentive. And even after we purchased the car, we needed to ask him some questions and he was always willing to help. Overall, Off Lease was very helpful. They have good prices on the cars and it's a smooth purchase. We were really happy with them.

Dear Chris,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback on everyone that helped make your car buying experience quick and painless.Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

My friend and I were getting a new vehicle and Off Lease Only had one that she was interested in so we went with them. I got and financed a Ford F150. We did the application on my computer, then we talked to the finance guy in his office and he took care of all the details. Everyone seemed pretty nice and overall, they did a good job. It was a good experience and it's worth going to if you're looking for a good vehicle.

Dear Yves,

Hearing that you had a GREAT experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Miami. We wish you many happy miles in your 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

My old vehicle was totaled so I needed a new one for the family. In December I bought a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder from Off Lease Only. I went with them because of their reputation for having good deals, and there was no dealer's fee, which was a catcher for me. Their salesperson, Jonathan, was good. The finance manager explained to me all the warranties and different services that I could purchase, which were optional. I sell cars for a living so I know the whole thing and I tried to get the cheaper rate. They were a great dealer and it was worth it doing that.

Off Lease Only has a great system out there, where anybody can go in. And once you know what you're looking for, what I liked really about them is they're not aggressive. You just go there, pick what you want, and they work with you. They don't even go on the test drive with you. You go alone on the test drive. It took me while to come home with a new vehicle because I switched cars twice, but it was a great experience. And being that I'm already in the business, it was a little easier for me.

Dear Brandi,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback on everyone that helped make your car buying experience quick and painless. It’s great to know that this was an experience you’d recommend to friends and family.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I wanted a new car cause the last car I had which was gifted to me was old and falling apart. Off Lease Only had the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I got an electric vehicle from them four months ago. The person who helped me was wonderful and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The test drive went great too. Since I already knew a lot about the car, I just made sure that it didn't have any scratches on it and that it looked nice like a brand new car. The process was quick and easy. Everything was very professional and we took pictures. I've never done this before, but I had a great car buying experience. Nothing was overly stressful. The hardest part was on my end, making sure that I had all the insurance. Overall, I love my car and I like electric cars anyway cause they're quiet and mine runs beautifully. My car's much better than my old one. I have also talked to some of my friends about Off Lease Only.

Dear Pedro,

It was a pleasure to read about your buying experience working with our Team. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience.

We look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I didn't spend more than 15 minutes for the financing process. It was quick and the salesperson was awesome. He was really helpful and didn't push me to buy anything. I was needing a new vehicle for work, and decided to get a Ford F250. It was a quality buy plus the fact that Off Lease Only treated me nicely. It was an awesome sum of experience.

Dear Clovis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I visited 2-3 dealerships before going to Off Lease Only where I bought an SUV. I had very good interactions with the sales guy who was very nice, and helped me a lot and did a good job. I felt free to search a car in the patio. It's been a good experience and I will go back there to change my car for next time.

Dear Brenda,
We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with our sales team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.
We’re disappointed to hear that your wait spoiled your experience. We are in the midst of an expansion project for our Orlando location. We’re looking forward to its completion when we’ll be able to offer our customers a higher level of customer service and the wait won’t be as long.
Thank you for patiently hanging in there!
You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already to follow up with you to discuss where, in the process, the delays were. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.
On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only Orlando, we wish you many safe travels in your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

We wanted to upgrade our car. Our previous vehicle was an Audi so we were specifically looking for it. We went to a few other dealers first before going to Off Lease Only since we drove quite a way to get there. When we were there, we tried out four cars we were interested in and narrowed it down to two. We picked the one we wanted, which was an Audi, and we paid for it cash. That was in November.

My only complaint was that it was an all day process. I didn't have any problems with their people and they were really good to deal with and everything was fine except that it was way too busy and there weren't enough people there to accommodate the business. We got there at 9:00 in the morning and by 4:00 I was already saying we're gonna have to come back another day because I needed to be somewhere by 7:00 and it was more than I could handle. They were doing two people in front of us so we waited and three more hours went by and I was really frustrated. Because of the wait time, I'd probably wouldn't go back there. I was happy with the car, first of all, else I wouldn't have stayed and sucked it out waiting for that time.

Dear John,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlano location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your salesperson, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit!

We’re really sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience in our Finance Department. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already to discuss this matter on a more personal level. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

The motor went in my Chevy so I needed to buy a new vehicle. Off Lease Only had a good price so I got a Hyundai Sonata from them. It's a lot smaller than my Chevy but it serves its purpose. Their salesperson was good and I had no problems with him. However, the finance person who did the paperwork was rushed and in a hurry. The car should have been in my wife's name and it ended up in both of our names. And he listed me first, which caused me to lose three months of my tags. Because when they switched them over, my tags that will be expiring in July now expire in April. It's very irritating. Then it took from December 3rd until last week to finally get my title.

Dear Carlos,
We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Orlando team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.
We’re sorry to hear that your experience with our Finance department fell short of your expectations. We’re not the lender. The bank is the one who determines what is required in order to secure the loan. Even with a preapproval, the bank still needs documentation submitted to show that you are who you say you are and that pertinent information has not changed; that you still reside at the same address, are at the same job, etc. We have to obtain all the requirements that the lender sets to be able to get a final approval on the loan. Unfortunately, this takes time. Some dealers will send customers home until they hear back from the bank, sometimes a day or two later. We know you’d like to drive away in your new car, so we push to get answers while you’re still there.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already, to go over any lingering questions or concerns you may have. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

My brother bought a car at Off Lease six months before me and he told me I had to go there because they don't give people hassle and the reps there are not gonna push you. You just go look at their cars and go to a computer and look at the Carfax, check the car and open the car. Then if you're interested in a car you just say, "I want to check this car." You can drive it, and you can even take it to a mechanic. My brother bought a smart car, and Off Lease gave him a nice deal and he was happy with it. I went with him one day and during my first experience, I spoke with a gentleman named Israel. He walked me through the process, I chose a BMW and I went to the process of financing with them. The car has the eco for saving gas, so there was a little adjusting there but it is a great feature.

The only issue is that Off Lease got too many people there. When they got me pre-approved, that means that I got the car that I wanted. That means the bank already guarantees Off Lease that I can take the car with me. But they go to a process where they need this and that. I got there at 2:00, and I left at 9:00. They should make sure the process is easy. They were asking about this and that, and some details aren't necessary because I'm buying a car from them. But the whole experience was great. The last manager assigned the paperwork and she did a good job. She told me about the warranty and that I needed to buy the gap, which was good advice. I took my own deal that I want to refinance for how many months and that was it. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Off Lease Only Company Profile