4.58/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Off Lease Only is able to offer you the largest, most incredible selection of cars. We sell every make and every model thousands less than retail. Let us know if there is a specific model you are looking for. We can get you almost anything. Some customers say we are like having a family member in the automotive business.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 13, 2017

2246 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I had bought a car from Off Lease Only several years ago and made a second purchase two months ago. I bought an Infiniti Q50 and paid for it in cash. The salespersons were very good, very polite and easy to deal with.

Dear Frank,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Infinite Q50 !

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My sister and brother-in-law bought so many cars from Off Lease Only and they told me not to look into other companies. My previous car was eaten by an 18-wheeler so I bought a Jeep Renegade from Off Lease Only. We financed and then we made a big payment. Now, we're paying the bumper-to-bumper thing. But I haven't got the bill yet. I'm hoping that they refigure the numbers so it won't be as much. I drove far to get there but they sell cars very quickly.

I also had a wonderful interaction with their sales rep but he needs to learn not to keep asking people over and over again to do a survey or go on to the different sites and say something. But he was just so excited. He was very knowledgeable as well as everybody at the front desk. The people at the front desk who greet you are as important as anybody else that works there. They are all so beautiful, wonderful and helpful. They're the ones that pull you in and let you know, "Okay we care, we really care."

I even heard them saying that if we were affected by the hurricane, if your neighbor's tree fell on your car or you just need a cool place to sit or have a cup of coffee, to come over there. There isn't a friendlier place. It reminds me of Saturn back in the day. My husband was comparing cars with CarMax and their cars were better priced and the people were much more knowledgeable. We did have to come back but the couple of times I was there, I was watching and it was the quickest purchase in many ways that I've ever made on a vehicle. I love Off Lease Only.

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

We also appreciate your input regarding how persistent our sales agents are about the surveys. We do expect the sales staff to request reviews from our customers because that’s how we are able to determine when someone is doing an excellent job and how we discover if there is an area that needs improvement. It’s always good to know when someone is doing an excellent job, but it’s also just as important to know when someone is not. It also lets us know when a customer has an issue that needs our care and attention.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to assisting you in any way we can to enjoy your new Jeep Renegade!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I like the fact that the salesperson wasn't on top of us at Off Lease Only, but he guided us where to start. He told us what types of cars we would find in which parking lots, to feel free and walk through it and to take a picture of the ID, then also to let him know if we had any questions. I ended up finding the car I wanted myself and I bought a 2014 Hyundai Sonata that's really nice despite the fact it’s already going to be three years. It’s already thin and had low miles. Financing was simple as well. It was a pleasurable experience overall and I was very satisfied.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so pleasant. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

We wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Hyundai Sonata - and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

After dealing with two different places, Subaru's prices were outrageous for their cars at 150,000 miles while Off Lease Only had no gimmicks. So we went and looked. We got there and it was a great atmosphere. The guy that helped us out was absolutely phenomenal. He went above and beyond, very helpful, especially with me being disabled. He was working with us the night before he talked to us. He told us to be there early first thing, and we went through the cars. The first car wasn't right. The guy wasn't pressing and even when we had to wait for the car, he would still pop in and make sure we are okay, and ask if we needed anything. It took 45 minutes for them to find the one car because it had just come in.

Then all of a sudden, there's the car, a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE with ECO and it's in perfect shape, inside and out. It had a little under 34,000 miles, I was like, "There it is." There was no haggling, we were done and the price was what it was. It was a great experience. My son's been driving it now for three weeks, and we love the car. It had one stain in the interior, and it's on the inside of the seat but you can't even see it. Then we found a big dent. It was so high up and it was dirty when we saw it. I figured that if we didn’t see it, then nobody else is going to see it. Everybody who we dealt with was friendly. This was the first time I've ever not had to deal with all the hoopla, so I'd definitely use them again.

Dear Kristin,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Toyota Corolla LE!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My father was looking for a vehicle that would be suitable for me. When he took me to Off Lease Only and showed me a certain vehicle, it had a good price for me. The sales rep, who was outstanding and wonderful, asked us if we wanted to try the car out. I tried it out and fell in love with it. It drives and brakes smoothly, its blinkers and headlights work, plus the AC works as well. We leased the car out and it took three hours to get it. I was satisfied with everything and I'm glad for my father because of Off Lease. I would recommend them to my friends.

Dear Sandra,

We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your recent purchase from Off Lease Only. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Sometimes there's a misconception that we sell and lease cars (because of the Off Lease Only name), but that's not true. We buy cars that come off leases and then sell them for thousands less than other used car dealerships.

We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I was looking for my first car and a guy at my job had bought a car from Off Lease Only, and two of his friends had too. Plus, Off Lease had really good prices. Bought a 2015 Hyundai Elantra and I love it. I just put cash down and now I'm paying money. Off Lease did the best that they could with my situation. Whenever I went in, my credit was on hold and I did not know that it was on hold. I was under the impression that I wasn’t going to be getting a car that day and so my credit was off.

They had told me that they were going to hold the vehicle for the weekend, but it was Friday and it could take three business days for my credit to not be on hold. So I had to call a bunch of different credit bureaus. I was there all day long just trying to get everything figured out. But in the end, we did get it figured out. They helped me and everybody was really nice about it. I had wanted to cry and they were calming me down, letting me know that they were going to hold the car for me. It was really busy, but I like the people there. The guy who helped me get everything figured out was really cool. I had wanted to go get the car checked out before I bought it and the guy who was helping me previously ditched me. So he stepped in and made the process of getting the car a lot quicker than if I would have had to wait for the other guy to come back.

Dear Kyla,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Scott and our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we wish you safe travels in your new 2015 Hyundai Elantra!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I liked the variety that Off Lease Only had and their prices. And also, the set up is pretty straightforward. You come in, check the car out in the lot, then they get down to it. They don't waste too much time. I love the Volkswagen Tiguan that I got. It was definitely an upgrade for me. I had it financed and they took care of everything for me. All I had to do was sign the papers and wait a little bit. My sales guy was awesome. He helped make it seem like time wasn't really going by. He was friendly and straightforward to me, so it was a good environment. He knew exactly what the bank would tell him and he gave me my options and then he gave me my time to figure it out. It was a short but fun experience and I was happy that I got what I wanted.

Dear Nino,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Marcos. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you safe travels your new 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I got into an accident and my car was totaled so I had to purchase a new vehicle. Off Lease Only sent me their price and their selection that was incredible. I figured I don't have to go to 1,000 different places to look for one vehicle since I can just go to one place and have a lot of options. I then bought a Nissan Altima 2014 from them last August in cash. I had a Maxima before, so this new one isn't that much. It's the same sedan, but at that moment, I had to get one a little more affordable. Still, it's good and I'm satisfied. The salesman that I dealt with was a nice man. He held the vehicle for me because my debit card wasn't approving that much money at a time. I had to go to the bank the next morning. It was a hassle and he was very patient. My experience with Off Lease Only has been good. It was busy but it was worth it. I've been trying to recommend them to as many people as I can.

Dear Maribel,

First and foremost, we are sorry to hear about your car getting totaled. We hope that you were not hurt much. Thank you for trusting us to help get you back on track with a new ride.

We're glad that our team was able to provide you with everything you needed and that you are happy with your new 2014 Nissan Altima. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

We deal with Off Lease Only all the time. They are very professional, quick and uncomplicated. We check prices all the time and they are less expensive and very reputable. There’s no haggling. They give you a price for your trade-in, if you like it, take it. Once you're done, you leave and I'm fine with that. The last one we bought from them had 120,000 miles on it, so we decided to trade it in and get another one. We bought a 2016 Lincoln MKS and it’s just as good as the other one. This is the third car we bought from them.

We did a lot of studying and reading before we purchase, so we knew what we wanted, and we knew the price range that they were in. We feel very comfortable dealing with them. We financed it and we have very good credit, so it wasn’t a big deal. I gave them $5,000 down, they got us an interest of 4.2% for six years and an additional 25,000 miles on the warranty and that’s included in the financing. It was straightforward.

Everybody was very courteous and knowledgeable. You go in and meet with several different people. You have to go in there and know what you're doing and know what you want to buy. They’ll try to sell you anything in the finance agreement. They’ll try to sell you the lock if you lose your key and a leather upholstery protection if you have damage to the interior of the car. I don’t buy that stuff, and I tell them that right upfront. I want the car and that’s it. The receptionist asks you a car you're interested in and she tells you they're in the lot out back. You go and look at them. Everything is unlocked, you can go in, look at the interior, find the one you want and come back. They get the keys and bring out whichever you want. And then once you decide what car you want, they take you to the finance guy.

It's an easy process but you have to do your homework before you go. I went online and read all the complaints first. I always go to the bad news first and what people have to say. Everybody says they went there because they can get financing but once they get there, they can’t. The company can't finance if they have bad credit, they want to blame the dealer. You got to have your ducks in a row and as long as you know what you're doing, what you want and what the price range of the vehicle is, then you're okay. No problem.

Dear Francine,

Thank you so much for your LOYAL business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I like that Off Lease Only has a lot of different cars. The salesman was also very good and he answered all my questions. A year ago, I bought my car from Off Lease Only and I paid cash but on the second time, I financed. It surprised me because it was easy. I've had a good experience with them and right now, I’m interested to go again because my husband needs a new car. He also wants financing but I don’t know if he’s going to be able to do it.

Dear ……

First and foremost, thank you for your LOYAL business. We’re glad that our sales team made your car buying experience so easy and was able to provide you with everything you needed. We appreciate your choosing Off Lease Only as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we hope that you enjoy your new ride. We look forward to working with you and your husband for many years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

The prices at Off Lease Only seemed to be very fair and they have a huge area there to go wander around if you don’t know what you’re looking for. But I knew what I was looking for and the salesperson was right there to help me. I was trading in a Ford F-150 pick-up truck for a Mustang Convertible so I went to that particular area where they had those vehicles and I was very happy with it. The salesperson was very nice and very helpful. I’d met with him one day then I came back the next week and actually bought the vehicle. I also financed with them which took a little while but that was more of an insurance problem than anything else. We got everything worked out and it went well. The vehicle is running great and I’m very satisfied. I have recommended Off Lease Only and would again.

Dear Ronald,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with our sales team. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I liked the prices of Off Lease Only and I didn’t have a vehicle, so I bought a Honda Acura from them last March. The salesperson was super nice and pretty good. He got me a car and it was financed. That was my first time purchasing a vehicle and it was a great experience.

Dear Rochelle,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you safe travels in your nearly new vehicle - and we look forward to serving you for years to come!.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My mom bought a car from Off Lease Only, she got a good deal on her car and then she recommended me there and I got a good deal on it too. I was in the market for a Dodge Ram 2016. I checked out a Dodge dealership in Tampa and then while I was at the dealership, my mom called me up and found the same truck that I was looking for, for a lot lower at Off Lease. I had it financed and they helped me out with that. The process was fast and a little smooth. The salesperson was a bit quick. I guess he got a lot of going on. But other than that, he was great. He got the truck off and let me test drive it. I had a pretty good experience all around. I would recommend them to a friend. They were pretty good.

Dear Tommie,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you found the car you wanted, for thousands less, at Off Lease Only! We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to your friends as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Dodge Ram!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I was shopping for a better vehicle that's in the market and I heard that Off Lease Only has really quality cars at a very reasonable price, very streamlined process, and not a whole bunch of gimmicks. The Audi A3 I had financed was very, very nice. The process was very seamless and straightforward. They worked with me to find the best deal that worked for me. It was one of the best experiences that I've had and this is not the first car that I've purchased. The salesperson was very good. I traveled from a different city to get down there and they were nice enough to hold the car for me just to make sure that what I picked out was good. A guy was in the dealership wanted that car but they held it for me. I appreciate their professionalism and it was a good car buying experience. I was satisfied and I'd recommend them to other people.

Dear Brandon,

We can’t thank you enough for making the trip all the way from Tallahassee just to do business with us. We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We really appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination!

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Audi A3!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I wanted a car down in Florida. I had gone to other auto dealers but Off Lease Only had a better selection. I liked that you don't have to pay the dealer fees. I bought a 2016 Chevy Equinox 2 months ago and it's a lot better than my previous vehicle which was a convertible so I have a lot more room. The process was extremely easy, much better than when you go to a regular car dealership. When I came in, they told me how they line up the cars. You go out, you look the car, if you find a car you like, you take a picture of the VIN or the little numbers on the front. You come back in, they let you test drive it and if you want it, they send you the finance people. The experience was very pleasant.

Dear Deborah,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2016 Chevy Equinox!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My daughter went to different places, found Off Lease and bought a car from them two months ago. She had a good experience and told us about them. When I got in an accident and the car I had was totaled, Off Lease was very welcoming and everything I needed was there. Plus, they tried to help me. I was hopeful I can get my car from them and the sales rep, Maria, was really great. I got a Sonata a month ago and financed it. My experience was great.

Dear Deborah,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with Marian was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a 5-star rating as well as a public recommendation on Google. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new Sonata!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

My current vehicle had aged and it was time to change. I hate dealerships and I dealt with Off Lease Only because they don’t haggle, the price is what they are and with them, I know what I'm getting. I financed my new vehicle with Off Lease and they went online and researched different banks. I have great credit and they gave me the best rates that I could get. I bought a Lexus which happened to be what I thought I’d like although I went to look at another vehicle. I had to look and do some research online before I went there or else, the process will take even longer. I also got Off Lease’s extended warranty that covers the whole car for the length of our loan and I left there signing all of that. When I went to Off Lease, they took my car to trade in, gave me a decent trade-in amount for it, and I left feeling tired but satisfied.

The place was very busy but I got great attention from the salesman and he was phenomenal. It took us a long time and I was there from 2:00 until 10:30 at night, but that is the process. He gave me the heads up for that so I braced myself. The whole salesman thing with other dealership really bothers me but I didn’t feel that way there with Off Lease. Their salesman was one of the best ones there and he made sure that I had everything I needed so it was a very easy process in buying a car. At one point, I was really hungry and he gave me lunch out of his lunchbox. That was really positive attention, unlike when with other dealerships where they’d send me into that room with the finance person and my stomach sinks while they’re crunching numbers.

I would recommend Off Lease Only to others but people should know what they’re doing when they go there or they will have a poor experience. There were lots of people there and I’ve never seen anything like it my whole life. But I left in a car that I’ve always dreamt of having. It was clean and beautiful and I got a really good deal on it.

Dear Jennifer,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Sam. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

We wish you safe travels in your new 2015 Lexus RX 350!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I recently relocated to the Miami area and I needed a car to get around so I had no choice but to purchase. The initial advertised price and the salesperson being very accommodating was the deciding factor for me to go with Off Lease Only. I bought an old Camaro from them. I needed something not to draw a lot of attention, something that was practical and so far it helps fit the profile that I need it for. The salesperson, Luca is a young, aggressive guy so he made it happen. He had a lot of potential and was a good guy. What happens is that a lot of people that work in the sales industry, sometimes they can see the potential of prospective customers so what they do is they sometimes treat everyone like a cookie cutter situation. But he was able to see and realize that I’m a volume buyer so he was able to pick up that I have the potential of when the time is right, doing even volume business with them.

The general manager came out and he was like, “Hey! We’re gonna sell this guy this car.” Because he must see some potential. I'm gonna need to make another purchase and I'm gonna purchase a more luxurious car next time. I should be able to do a purchase within the next two weeks. I have the potential of buying 10 cars a month if it saves me from going to the auction if a system is in place. So if from the Miami dealership something could be created where I could come in and buy volume, then that would be awesome.

Dear Julian,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We wish you many happy miles in your new ride - and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My daughter's friend had a great experience with Off Lease. He told us about it so we went ahead and received the same wonderful experience. The time I walked through the door, the reception was much friendlier and more receptive that it made me want to buy a car there. It was very good. I was very pleased with them. I've been to Car Credit, CarMax, Toyota and Nissan dealership but Off Lease was no comparison to them. I walked in there at 11:00 and left around 3:00 or 4:00. I would not leave there without getting a car. I was not worried about the time and they were being patient with me so I was very appreciative.

We knew what we wanted when we first walked through the door. The selection they have online is exactly the same once you go to the car lot. That’s very rare. I got exactly the car that we went there for. It’s been a month now since I got the Kia Optima 2015 and I financed it. With my credit, I had to get a cosigner. The process went very well and I was pleased with the finance company. The finance supervisor and his attendants were very friendly and helpful, and they gave an offer that I could not refuse. I recommended them to my nephew and he bought a car the same day also. He went there and got a 2017 Chevrolet Cruiser. He was happy.

Dear Ruth,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience with our team was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a 5-star rating as well as a public recommendation on Consumer Affairs. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Kia Optima!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I went to Off Lease Only here in West Palm and they’re amazing. As soon as I walked in there, everything was organized and the employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. I’m a manager where I work at and I know customer service is number one. The people at Off Lease Only do a phenomenal job of dealing with customers, communicating, knowing what they’re talking about, getting people in and out, and staying on top of banks to see if people have been approved or not. I got my first vehicle from CarMax in 2013 and right now, I’m financing a car through them. But ever since I went to Off Lease Only, I totally regretted going to CarMax. I gave CarMax about $12,000 already which I could’ve given to Off Lease. I wish I would have known about Off Lease because they deal with so many different things. How the guys at Off Lease go about things are way better than how CarMax does.

My next car purchase will be through Off Lease probably in March next year and I went there to see what I would get approved for. But because I still owe money on the vehicle through CarMax, I either had to put what I still owe them based upon my credit as well or just pay the car off. My goal is to pay this car off, which is about $4,000 left on the car in March. I was going to trade it and the equity in the car is very low at $200 so I plan to keep the car because I’ve always wanted two cars, and I will put money down at Off Lease. I still want to get a car at Off Lease no matter what. The guys there are outstanding, and overall, the process was fast and less complicated.

Dear Jamari,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your positive experience with our team as earned us your future business. We couldn't be happier!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to seeing you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My old car was falling apart and had high miles on it. Since I have two kids I needed a safer vehicle so I bought a 2015 Chevy Equinox from Off Lease a month ago and had it financed. I had an amazing car salesman, Rob. He’s the best car salesperson I've ever dealt with. For him it was all about me and how I felt. The way he presented himself, from walking through the door, looking at the cars, to dealing with him and dealing with everybody else, was a great experience.

They weren't able to get me the Equinox that I originally wanted, which was $4,000 more. But they told me that if I could come up with $4,000, they could get me in a car. Rob ended up calling me and asked if I was interested in the car that was $4,000 cheaper and if I could go look at it. If I liked the car, then he could try to get me in that one. That was what he did and then GM approved me for my loan. All the loan guys were super nice and they helped me out. Overall, my experience with Off Lease Only was amazing and I loved it. I will definitely purchase my next car through them.

Dear Katherine,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review.

We are also pleased to hear that your experience with Rob was so pleasant, and that your positive experience has earned us your loyal business. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback!

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

My ex-wife took back our vehicle and left me without one. I liked the affordability, reliability and good service that Off Lease Only offered and I purchased my car from them two months ago. The salesperson was very quick to help me, made sure I got all my needs taken care of and made sure that I was happy. He even touched base after I made my purchase. I also applied to get the vehicle financed and waited to get it approved. It went smoothly and they took care of everything. The finance manager had all the information to help me out and made sure that I got the best deal possible. I was with him for a few hours and he took care of me. It was phenomenal all in all.

Dear Aaron,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your purchase experience with our sales team was so phenomenal. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I liked Off Lease Only's prices. It was overwhelming when I went to them initially because I expected that they're a regular dealership, but there was a lot going on and a lot of people. It was kind of rushed in the end, but for the most part, my experience was positive. There was good correspondence to my questions and my needs were met. I had to tour around several times at Off Lease on other vehicles and I settled on a Ford Expedition. It’s the epiphany of America. It's good for the family. I've got four kids, and it is very convenient for pulling a travel trailer. We had it financed with someone else. And the process was hard because I had a low rate through the Credit Union, and I had to temporarily go through Off Lease at a higher rate and refinance. It was stressful to wait until we’re all situated.

Dear Paul,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that your questions were answered and that your needs were met, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We would like to discuss your experience with you in further detail, so we can better understand what made you feel rushed at the end. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We do work with some credit unions. If your particular credit union is not one of our preferred lenders, the quickest way to take delivery of your vehicle is to go ahead and do a contract. As you discovered, you are able to refinance with your own credit union, if you choose. This is not set up to be an inconvenience, but rather a convenience, so you can take delivery of your car right away.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I was looking to replace one of my cars and when I would go up to the Off Lease Only website, they always had a good selection of cars especially what I was looking for and their prices were better than anywhere else that we’d seen. I made contact with the salesperson, he called me back, gave me some tips, like I had to get there early on a Saturday because it’s very busy. I got there early and we got everything worked out. I bought a Volkswagen Passat which was a lot newer than my old vehicle. I had it financed, which was an easy process. We had to go through a round of putting in a bunch of extra stuff that I didn’t necessarily want but they worked it out fast. I'm happy with my Off Lease Only experience.

Dear Eric,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our team was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We wish you many happy miles in your new Volkswagen Passat, and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

The prices of Off Lease were great and a couple of other people had good experience with them. I checked them out when I had been online looking at things, so I knew it was a good deal. The process went pretty smoothly. I ended up refinancing right away because they didn't deal with my bank where I could get a better interest rate. That was a little inconvenient, but overall, I’m happy with them. I had to cancel my Gap and I felt like I was getting the runaround, but hopefully, I got it taken care of. However, I haven't heard back from them whether that return went through yet. That was a little frustrating, but other than that, they ended up helping me in the end. They were pretty good and I would recommend them.

Dear Eileen,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you’re happy with our prices and enjoyed the process. We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We work with over twenty major lenders nationwide and they aggressively compete for your business. We’re surprised to hear that you were able to get a better interest rate at your bank and would like to hear from you to discuss what the difference in rate was. We like to keep track of the loans where we weren’t able to earn your business because of the rate. Please contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We also want to make sure that your Gap refund has been taken care of.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I was looking for a specific type of car. Off Lease Only had what I wanted and it was a good deal. My salesman was great, wasn't pushy and I enjoyed him. The 2017 Dodge Challenger is a good car and I like it. I got it through financing and it was quick and easy. It has been the fastest I've ever purchased a car. Off Lease Only is doing a great job and they should keep it up.

Dear Danielle,

Thank you for writing a super review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2017 Dodge Challenger, and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I liked the good prices of the vehicles at Off Lease Only. My concern was I have a good credit score at 785, but the interest they provided me was too high for me. It was almost 4% and I still can’t borrow. It was not supposed to be like that interest. That’s why I paid them in full. The only problem that I have is about my GAP refund. I signed because I spent a lot of time with the dealer and I refinanced with another bank which provided me a good interest. I’m still waiting for the refund. It takes so long. But overall, it was a great experience with Off Lease Only.

Dear Tulio,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re surprised to hear that we weren’t able to get you a better rate. Usually, because we work with over twenty major lenders nationwide, we’re able to get really competitive rates. We’re just not familiar with the details of your loan. We are sorry for the delay with your GAP refund. That’s something we need to get on right away for you. You will be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss your warranty refund. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and getting your refund taken care of as soon as possible.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I had a pretty positive experience with Off Lease Only. I had a 2015 Mazda, and while it was a nice car, it didn't do it for me as far as power is concerned. So I decided to shop around. Off Lease was well-advertised and their billboards were all over the place. I've been to their lot before and looked at a few cars but never pulled the trigger on until now. I saw the type of car that I wanted at Off Lease and I did a price comparison with all the other sites, and they seemed to have the most competitive pricing or closer to what I was able to afford.

The salesperson was very thorough and accommodating too. One thing that I liked very much about Off Lease was the way that they do business. There was no pressure and nobody was twisting your arm, trying to say, "Well, you should do this or you should do that." They left the decision up to me. And then once I made the decision, it was just a matter of getting qualified and completing the required paperwork. I got a 2014 Audi A6 and I had it financed. Ten days after I brought the car home, my wife went to Off Lease and got a car there as well.

Dear Ricardo,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your car buying experience with our sales team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Audi A6 !

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

A friend bought a car at Off Lease Only and she told us that their prices and the service were great. I needed a car so we went there and bought a Toyota RAV4 in cash. Both salespeople I dealt with were very nice and the service was recommendable.

Dear Eugenia,

Thank you so much for your super 5-star review! It's awesome to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in as your #1 used car dealership.

We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Toyota RAV4, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I bought five cars from Off Lease before and they gave me a very good price on my cars. They're honest and you just go in. It was easy and I bought the cars outright. Their representatives and sales team were great.

Dear Jon,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your LOYAL business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with our sales team was so positive, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Off Lease Only Company Information