toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Jason,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your LOYAL business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with our sales team was so positive, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your during your visit.

We wish your daughter many happy miles in her nearly new Chevy Cruze, and we look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 29, 2017

The first time that I bought from Off Lease Only was a year and a half ago. Because of that first experience, I went back to them when I bought a second car, which was for my daughter. I bought a Chevy Cruze and financed it, which was very easy. I had all good interactions with the salesperson. There was no hassle and they answered my questions. My experience with Off Lease Only has been really good overall.

Dear Charles,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your LOYAL business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are pleased to hear that your purchase experience with Edwin was so positive. It's also great to know that you're already recommending Off Lease Only to your friends, family, and even your girlfriend. We couldn't ask for a nicer compliment.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Miami. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Mercedes CLA250, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 28, 2017

I bought my second car from Off Lease Only in mid-June. My other one, which I also bought from them, got crashed. Somebody pulled out in front of me and totaled it. I got a Mercedes CLA250 which is pretty much the same model as the one I had, but with a lot more options. Buying from Off Lease is a painless process. Edwin, my salesperson, was fantastic. He helped me out as soon as I got there. I had a few to choose from, but just none that caught my eye. I told him what I was looking for and he found the car that I ended up getting. It had just come in and it was in the inventory, but it wasn't in the lot yet, like they were still cleaning it up. I would definitely recommend them. In fact, my girlfriend is buying a car this weekend and we're going to Off Lease Only.

Dear Billie,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve been having with your warranty. We’re especially disappointed to hear that you haven’t been able to reach anyone here to help you. That is unacceptable. You’ll be hearing from us shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that we are unable to reach you, please contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We need to determine why you’ve encountered the problems you’ve experienced in trying to get your vehicle fixed under the warranty. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 27, 2017

I was sold this fantastic covers everything warranty and I was assured that everyone would take even the dealer! Why wouldn't I buy it? Well my experience has been awful. I have taken my car to three different auto bodies as well as the dealer and after wasting $250 I was told that my warranty is not valid with them. I feel as if I was taken advantage of. I was sold the car with a broken convertible top part and I was assured by the sales agent and finance agent that this warranty would cover my needs. I have contacted Off Lease on four occasions and I have been lead to voicemail after voicemail with not one returned call. My advice to all of you is DO NOT BUY THE WARRANTY.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your past sales experience with Off Lease Only, and we hope that you always felt like part of the family during your visits.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 26, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from Off Lease Only a while back and had a good experience. I financed it and Off Lease Only used Toronto-Dominion Bank which was fine. The process was quick and easy, and the rates were good. Their inventory seemed adequate and the price was right. We're thinking about buying another car and I have been out to their website and interacted around trade-ins. I am looking to trade-in my F150 Super Cab for a newer model. I filled out a form to get a price on my current truck or an estimate on what the trade-in would be. They used that as a lead and the person looking at the trade-in called me as a result of that. I've been involved in the car industry for many years and I like the new model. It's refreshing. So, I'll go back. Overall, my experience with Off Lease Only has been quick, easy, and painless.

Dear Luis,

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly were not getting the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. However, we are glad to know that we now seem to be on track to address your concerns. If there are any other delays or misunderstandings along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to assisting you, in any way we can.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I am an unemployed military veteran. I saved a long time to buy a good car. Off Lease sold me a death trap car, it is falling apart, need thousands in repairs. Paint is falling off the car, due to the awful paint job, rack and pinion is damaged and dangerous, shocks and struts are worn, the car want to flip over when I hit the brakes. I cannot drive this car, it is a safety hazard on the street. This company ripped me off. Now I have a car I cant drive, please help. I am thinking about a lawyer but dont have the money, please help me. I purchase this car in April, at night from Off Lease Only. I took it to Hyundai and they told me it was in an accident, the Carfax says it was not, they will not honor the warranty. I paid in cash and cashier’s check, it was all the money I had. The car is a POS Hyundai Elantra GLS 2013 with 56 thousand miles, please assist.

UPDATED ON 08/23/2017: After finding out Off Lease has sold me a dangerous car worn out rack and pinion, shocks and struts and filing a complaint, they reached out and offered to fix all of the issue that Hyundai recommended. They did not honor that, they did, however, replace that rack and pinion and stained the driver side seat, and forgot to replace a lug nut on passenger side front wheel. We agreed to rental reimbursement, coming up on a couple of weeks and no reimbursement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Bob,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with Off Lease Only was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car dealership.

We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Cadillac - and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I'd been wanting to trade-in my Ford F-150 truck for a while. I visited other dealerships but went with Off Lease Only for the price. When I went there I said, “I'm just going to trade my truck. I'm not going to part with any cash and I'm going to finance the whole thing,” and they did it. It was a piece of cake. I got a Cadillac and this was about a month ago. The sales person stepped me through the process and when I told him I wanted a Cadillac, he showed me where they were and turned me loose on them. My experience with them was all I had hoped it would be. There were no bumps in the road and it was a very smooth process. I liked that there was no pressure there. The price is the price and there was no haggling. It was a fair price too. If I had to do it again, I'd go to Off Lease. It was a great experience.

Dear Denise,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Ford Focus!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 15, 2017

I needed a new vehicle as my car was old. I visited two other dealerships and then heard about Off Lease Only online. I chose Off Lease Only for their price and bought a Ford Focus. The salesperson was very proactive. He showed us around and helped us with the paperwork. Overall, the salesperson was the one who made me buy from Off Lease Only. I really liked him. It was a good experience.

Dear Alix,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business AGAIN! We appreciate your sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Enjoy your ride!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 13, 2017

I bought a car for my in-laws from Off Lease Only. When my family grew, I bought a Mercedes 350L and a Honda Pilot from them and had them financed. I made my first purchase from them three years ago. They have good pricing and good service. The cars are good compared to the other vehicles bought from other places. The rep asked the right questions and he was very honest up to where we can go. He gave me the price that I was looking for and was very helpful. Everything was smooth, nice and easy. It was a great experience.

Dear Jian,

Thank you for SO much for your repeat business and for the marvelous Off Lease Only review! Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with our Team was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car destination.

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 12, 2017

Three years ago I was searching online to see what the best deals were. Off Lease Only beat everybody else's price with about $4,000 to $6,000 difference. They also have good reviews when I looked them up. I bought a 2011 BMW M3 convertible from them. When I pulled the car, I wanted to make sure that it had warranty left. I test drove it and it ran fine. The price was really good too. I drove the car for three years and I loved it. I decided to upgrade, so I traded that car for a newer car, which is a 2016 BMW 640 Gran Coupe. The first one was small and I wanted something more practical, fuel efficient and has bigger space. This new one has a larger face and very smooth. I paid $47,000 for it but everywhere else, it's around high $50,000s or low $60,000s and that’s a big price difference.

The salesperson from Off Lease was very patient. I test drove three cars, which I researched about. First, I couldn't make up my mind but I made the best choice when I finally decided with the Gran Coupe. I financed both vehicles and Off Lease helped me find very good banks. The previous car was on the 3.825% rate while the current one is at 3.7%.

Off Lease is the best and it's hassle-free. I was out the door with a new car in two hours. Excellent service, very good price, and the people were amazing and very friendly. Nobody was pushy to make a sale. They make sure you get what you want and what you're most comfortable with. Some people are worried that the price is a bit low, but Off Lease does their regular maintenance including oil and tire change. Not one single problem. I'll definitely come back again. I'm also thinking about bringing my dad this month.

Dear Hossein,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Marco was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

Thank you for your LOYAL business and for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach. We wish you many happy mile in your nearly new Nissan Frontier.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 8, 2017

Way back, I got a car for my mom from Off Lease Only and because of the experience, I went back and bought another car. My model car was getting old and I don't need stuff that is retiring. It was doing fine but I want something more reliable. I hate dealers who come up with one price and I hate their psychology of going back and forth to their boss. It's crap and I couldn't stand that. I would save more money not to do that and not go with them. I financed my Nissan Frontier and it was very easy. Also, the sales rep, Marco, was great and very helpful. He needed more information and he went all the way and looked for it. It was a great experience.

I wanted a newer vehicle, and a friend told me about Off Lease Only. I went there not really knowing what I wanted as I had a lot of different choices in my mind, but they helped me narrow my choices down and find exactly the type of car I was looking for. I financed and they talked to a lot of different companies, gave me the best interest rate, best price a month, and were very active with everything. I got a BMW and have had it for about two months, now. My previous vehicle was a motorcycle, so it's a lot better. My whole experience was great. They fed me, treated me like they really care, and I really felt welcome. I'm happy, and my next vehicle will probably be from Off Lease as well.

Dear Krysta,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Pierre and our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that over the years we have been able to earn many of your family member's loyal business. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new BMW 228i!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 4, 2017

I had family members who have purchased their vehicles from Off Lease Only. They told me good things and they bought multiple cars from there. I bought a BMW 228i as an upgrade from my Honda Civic before and I had a very good experience with them too. The salesperson was amazing and very kind. He gave me his personal number to contact him if I needed anything regarding the vehicle. I end up purchasing the car the same day that I got there. It was his day off but he came in just to make sure that I will be available for his day off. I would definitely recommend it.

Dear Ivanna,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our Team was so positive. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your recommendation. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 3, 2017

I was referred by a family member to Off Lease Only. Then I financed with them a Nissan Murano about almost two months ago. The vehicle I got from them is better and bigger. The finance process was also a breezy process and the sales person was great. We already knew what we wanted, so he just let us test drive the vehicle and do our own thing to figure out if it was the right car for us or not. I was in and out quickly. It was one of the best car buying experience that I have in a while. I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Angelo,

Thank you for SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with Roan was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in you nearly new SUV, and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 2, 2017

I had a truck I wanted to turn in to get an SUV for more backseat space. I purchased a car from Off Lease 10 years ago and decided to go back to check if they had the particular SUV I wanted. I bought the SUV on April 2nd. They were able to get me very competitive rates with the app and the financing process was quick. I chose a five-year loan because it’s going to cost less. The salesperson, Rolan, was very good and helpful and he sat there through the whole transaction. They also let me test-drive the car by myself and gave me different cars to try so it went quite well. It was a fantastic experience with Off Lease Only and the new SUV is looking great.

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jason was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 30, 2017

It’s been about a little over a month since I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe which I chose to get from Off Lease Only because of the price. Theirs was better than other auto dealers. I had my own financing when I went there so all I needed to do was pick out my car. My sales person, Jason, was very courteous, knowledgeable, willing to help me or whatever he needed to do to get the vehicle that I wanted. I've had SUV's before and the Santa Fe is comparable to what I had. It's a nice vehicle. It was a great and simple car buying experience. I was well satisfied with my purchase and the price and if I'm in the market to buy another vehicle, I'd definitely consider Off Lease.

Dear Galina,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed an easy, fast Off Lease Only sales experience during your visit to our Miami location. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience searching online at the dealership. As technology develops, we are always looking for ways to make the Off Lease Only experience as stress free as possible.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Hyundai Santa Fe!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 29, 2017

I was looking for a car then my colleague told me about Off Lease Only. He said that’s where I can get good cars not older than 3 years. I checked their prices and I liked it. I also went to some other dealers but Off Lease has better prices. Hyundai Santa Fe 2016 was the fourth or fifth car I saw, then I bought it through financing. I’m in America for only a year and a half and it’s my first car here. The only thing is it took longer because you're waiting for the car - they prepare and drive it to you. It's the time to make all the papers and wait for credit and everything. But it's okay as I was prepared for that. They finished the loan very quickly and it was just on time. I waited about half an hour for it to be approved then it was good. Everything finished quickly.

The process was pretty easy. He gave me the keys, let me drive it around once to test my car and I really like it. The car was prepared in another place and it was funny that they cannot charge the battery of the car. But by noon, everything went very quickly and it worked. The agent helped me. She said, "Okay, let's go see another car and let's go this, let's go this." She is very good and friendly. She advised me, took her time and it was good. However, when I was choosing the car, there was some difficulty on the site. But in the office, it's online and you can see the cars and choose them. It's complicated since I cannot compare more than four cars. I have to choose from different models, compare then have to go again and again to delete my search and put them again to compare. It's two last functions.

But overall, they're good. They also have free lunch for us. We paid for our sandwiches and that the salesperson said, "Oh, we have the ticket for you. You can grab your sandwich free." And I'm very surprised because they have such low prices and even have enough money to invite us for a free coffee or drink. It was really nice and I appreciate it. I'm really was excited and I got a very good deal. I'm just happy with my car. Hyundai's great.

Dear Giancarlo,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

It sounds like there was a misunderstanding during your purchase process. Our Customer Service Director, Melissa, will be calling you shortly, to discuss, in more detail, where we failed you. It sounds like you either weren’t given an accurate explanation or a full explanation regarding which warranties your car actually has. In the event that Melissa is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 28, 2017

I had no vehicle. I went to Off Lease Only because the cheap prices are on ads everywhere. So it's time I tested it. I bought my vehicle a month ago and it’s perfect. But the dealership wasn’t very informed. They told me that I had a warranty on the vehicle with everything. In reality, I only have a factory warranty, but not service warranty. I need to pay $700 to reinstall the warranty to have it under my name. I asked if it’s all included and they said yes. This a wholesale dealership so I don’t expect them to know everything about every vehicle, so I can’t blame them. But I was thinking of calling so they can inform everyone else who buys a car so it doesn’t happen again.

I financed the car and it was very simple and quick. The salesperson was nice and the experience was fast and productive. But don’t trust the dealership and do your homework. Take it to someone authorized from the manufacturer that you're buying from because they could be car experts, but not really know. The terms and conditions could change at any moment. What happened to me was a month before they changed it, so to me, it was bad luck.

Dear Heather,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 RAV 4. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 26, 2017

My vehicle is old and I had it for 13 years. I was looking on Auto Trader and I found one that I liked that was at Off Lease. I was extremely impressed when I went to the dealership. It was really professional, everything was run through quickly and efficiently. Everything went well. About five weeks ago, I got a 2015 used RAV4 and bought it cash. It’s excellent and I love it. It’s 10 times better than my previous vehicle. Their sales rep was extremely professional, very knowledgeable and everything ran really smoothly with him.

Dear Alex,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Off Lease Only and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right car at the right price.

On behalf of Off Lease Only, we wish your wife many happy miles in her nearly new Honda Accord!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 23, 2017

I bought a car from Off Lease Only two years ago and it was a good experience. I needed a new car for my wife, so I bought again from them. Everything went fast. Their sales people were nice and helped me to find what I was looking for. They also told me what to do. I got a Honda Accord and it was great. I financed the vehicle and the process was easy. It’s for five years with a 5.5 rate.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Audi Q7. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 22, 2017

I purchased an Audi Q7 from Off Lease Only a month and a half ago and I had a very good experience. My lease was up and I needed a new vehicle. I went online and looked at dealerships. Off Lease Only has a fair price. Their salesperson was also good and I liked his being upfront. I financed the vehicle and it was a smooth process.

Dear Norman,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re happy to hear that you found our service to be cordial and helpful, and that you appreciate our No Dealer Fee policy. We really want you to be completely satisfied with your experience.

We’re disappointed to hear that you encountered problems with availability on the cars you were primarily interested in.

We move about 4,000 vehicles each month and the volume certainly does present some challenges. Whenever we discover a vehicle has a problem, we try our best to tackle it as quickly as possible so it won’t be a problem for our customers. We are always working on ways to improve our system, hoping it becomes as user friendly as possible for you. We take your comments very seriously and would like to discuss, at greater length, the complications you were met with. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

Original review: June 21, 2017

Let's get to the positives: 1) Despite at least 45 customers in the office, a staff of at least a gabillion--and this was a SLOW day I was told--everyone was cordial, friendly, even passing out cold water so the customers wouldn't. 2) The website was thorough, easy to navigate and the use of Carfax, plus even adding a disclaimer, leads one to trust the integrity of the business. 3) From one who finds disturbing the standard dealers employment of the "dealer fee”, Off lease is an oasis in a sea of dealer add-ons.

Now for the not-so-positives: 1) Despite having in-hand five choices printed from Carfax reports, the first two were not available--and this was NOT due to prior sales. This is not acceptable. Choice one was unavailable due to "safety issues”, choice two due to "paint issues". Any car NOT available should be removed from the website. Indeed, after speaking with an employee--who was generous with 7 minutes of various questions we posed--he agreed with this conclusion indicating a meeting had taken place regarding this issue. 2) Minor complaint - upgrade or repair the AC in the salesroom (and this was a slow day, recall). Bottom line: approach with due diligence perhaps by contacting a salesperson before arrival, giving them the stock number to confirm the car(s) in which you are interested are available. Note - we were told to do this and followed through 1/2 hour before arrival, but such was not carried out UNTIL we arrived.

Dear Manuel,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new BMW 435!

Original review: June 21, 2017

I was looking for a particular car, a BMW 435, which I liked and Off Lease Only had everything so I went there. They had zero fees and they had a lower price in the market compared to five dealerships that I visited. The salesperson showed me the first car that I saw. I tried it and saw how everything was with it. I liked it and I said yes. It's a Bimmer and it has more technology and luxury. The guy who helped me find the car was very good. He convinced me that it was the car I was looking for. He told me that since I’m younger, I need to have something that will make me proud. I bought the BMW 20 days ago.

When I financed the car, they asked me for the papers then they asked how much I make annually. They went inside their office, did their job and approved me. They passed me to another office and my agent explained to me how to pay, about the warranty and that I'd want to buy the tires. We signed the papers and I got my car. Off Lease Only was a friendly place to go and buy a car. There are dealers who sometimes want to pull up the price, but Off Lease Only is decent and make it fair.

Dear Christopher,

First and foremost, thank you for your business! It's encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Chris and our team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2016 Dodge Challenger. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 20, 2017

I had been looking around a couple of places and then a friend recommend that I go to Off Lease Only. On the first day I went, I found a Dodge Challenger 2016. Compared to my previous vehicle, a 2008 Pontiac G6, it's definitely a lot better as far as the year goes. So I went over to the financing office and they helped me out. The process was smooth and it went good. The salesperson Chris was awesome too.

Dear Natalia,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with our Team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Volkswagen Jetta!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 19, 2017

I wanted to change my old car and a friend referred Off Lease Only. I looked around and they gave me the best interest rate with banks plus it had a big variety of vehicles to choose from. I purchased a Volkswagen Jetta last month and I love it. It's a new vehicle. I financed it and the process was very quick and straight on point. They're very honest. In some other places they would say the title is clean but then when you look at the surface of the car, it has already crashed. My car has no crash. Also, the salespeople were very friendly and they helped me steer in the right direction because I didn’t know what I wanted. I really like it and they gave me what I wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we hope that you enjoy your nearly new BMW M4!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 18, 2017

I was in the market for a new vehicle and went with Off Lease Only for their inventory and price. Buying my BMW M4 was easy. The sales rep was good, and Off Lease Only allowed me to test drive the car by myself. They had their own lender, I provided the required documentation, and I was quickly approved for the financing.

Dear Maulin,

Thank you for your business and kind Off Lease Only review! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d repeat again. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2016 Nissan Pathfinder.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 17, 2017

I needed a new car. My previous vehicle is not good because I saved $4,500 but in the last two years, I spent $3,000 for repairs. The other dealers showed me cars that are 2006 and 2007 models with a price of $18,000 but Off Lease gave me a 2016 model for $23,000 so that’s better. So I bought a Nissan Pathfinder and I am satisfied with it. Also, the salesperson tried to help me and showed me the car features. He’s a good person. If I’m going to look at another vehicle, I'm sure that I will buy from Off Lease.

Dear Robert,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 16, 2017

My old car crapped out on me so I needed to purchase a new vehicle. I was looking for something less than $10,000 and I found a few things that I like at reasonable prices and good value in Off Lease Only. Their sales staff was very professional and polite. I also financed the vehicle and I’m happy with the price that I got as far as the interest goes. I feel at home with the new car. I’m comfortable and I love it. I would absolutely recommend Off Lease Only to a friend.

Dear Princess,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team, was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only. We look forward to seeing you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 10, 2017

My motor blew so I purchased a new car at Off Lease Only. It was my first time, so when I walked in I didn’t know what I was doing but somebody helped me and they followed me through the procedures. I financed the car and spoke to a rep directly. They have a variety of cars and I picked four cars. Then I had a test drive because I wanted to weigh my options between a Mercedes and an Infiniti. They didn’t give me a hassle about the test-drive. Back in the day, I used to go with one of the agents to test-drive a car. But I went with my spouse and test-drove the Infiniti first and then the Mercedes.

We filled out the credit app on the computer. But I had to come back because I have a credit alert on my account. That’s the only thing that held me up. They had to verify it was me that was making the purchase. And it was during the weekend so I had to go back there on Monday. But the sales manager was awesome and they followed up with me. Off Lease Only has exceeded my expectations.

Dear Anier,

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business a third time! Your business means a lot to us. We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with Off Lease Only continues to be outstanding, and we hope that you always feel like part of the family during your visits. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a wonderful review about the positive experience you had with our team. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

Enjoy your new Toyota Corolla!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 7, 2017

I've done three vehicles with Off Lease recently. The first one was a Toyota Corolla Sport, the second one was a Camaro and the last one was another Toyota Corolla. My last purchase with them was two months ago. I needed a new car as an addition because my son was able to drive. I liked the prices and the sales rep was great. The process was simple, it was one price and I paid in cash. It was a painless experience purchasing a car from Off Lease Only and I'd highly recommend them.

Dear Thomas,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re pleased to hear that your initial experience was fantastic, and we really hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re disappointed to hear about how your trade appraisal went. What was the explanation that you were given as to why the $7,500 appraisal rate was not accurate? We would like more information regarding the different appraisal amounts that you were given. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can, and we wish you many safe travels in your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: June 2, 2017

The sales aspect of my experience was fantastic. The salesman was fantastic as well. The car we picked was fantastic also. When it was time for an appraisal, they told me they would give us $6000. They later raised offer to $7500 before we left the property. I told them that the original selling dealer offered us $13,500. I guessed that they would re-coup some of the trade in amount on the cost of any new car may have purchased from them. So I understand how that would have worked out. I then told the sales manager the appraisal on their own website offered me $9540 and that Carmax offer us $9000 and that if we purchased from Carmax, they would throw in another $500. That is one heck of a coincidence to have two independent offers $40 dollars apart.

So I spoke with Rafael **, the sales manager, and he said people claim they've been offered larger sums of money by person that couldn't be identified to be truthful. So I understand people boasting false amounts and Mr. ** told me if I could produce the Carmax appraisal he would calculate some sort of tax credit and give us $8500. What this means is we would only have to pay taxes on the balance due. I did fax the appraisal, which he received. At 10pmish, Mr ** called me at home and said they he and his team members were unable to find any cars on the internet and couldn't justify giving me even $7500 at this point. He then told me go to Carmax the next morning and get the $9000 from them, which I did.

While I was waiting, I went outside on their lot to look at what their Sonata were selling for. There were 5 or 6 on the lot. All of the models were 2014 and mine was 2013. The prices rangers from $14,999 to $17,999. That's a hefty profit!! It's sad that we were told Mr ** couldn't validate my appraisal from Carmax and I was standing there looking at them. My wife was extremely upset because the sales manager wouldn't keep his word. My wife is from a small town in Rhode Island and when someone of Mr. ** stature tells you he will honor his word and doesn't, she was uncontrollable. All she wanted was some sort of a break on the taxes or anything off the price of the car we were buying, something to make her feel as though she had somehow won... So my salesman was a diamond in the rough, the end result reminded of previous horror stories of car sales antics of yesteryear.

Off Lease Only Company Profile