toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Ivanna,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our Team was so positive. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your recommendation. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 3, 2017

I was referred by a family member to Off Lease Only. Then I financed with them a Nissan Murano about almost two months ago. The vehicle I got from them is better and bigger. The finance process was also a breezy process and the sales person was great. We already knew what we wanted, so he just let us test drive the vehicle and do our own thing to figure out if it was the right car for us or not. I was in and out quickly. It was one of the best car buying experience that I have in a while. I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Angelo,

Thank you for SO much for your business and for the kind Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's encouraging to hear that your purchase experience with Roan was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us a loyal customer. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in you nearly new SUV, and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

Sincerely, Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Robin

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: July 2, 2017

I had a truck I wanted to turn in to get an SUV for more backseat space. I purchased a car from Off Lease 10 years ago and decided to go back to check if they had the particular SUV I wanted. I bought the SUV on April 2nd. They were able to get me very competitive rates with the app and the financing process was quick. I chose a five-year loan because it’s going to cost less. The salesperson, Rolan, was very good and helpful and he sat there through the whole transaction. They also let me test-drive the car by myself and gave me different cars to try so it went quite well. It was a fantastic experience with Off Lease Only and the new SUV is looking great.

Dear Randy,

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review on our dealership! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with our team of sales and finance. We will be sharing this review between our work team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems that we reached that goal with you. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Dennise

On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 20, 2017

I went to Off Lease Only a couple of times. And recently, I bought a 2016 Chevy Equinox LTZ from them and my wife loves it. The guy who we dealt with and the finance guy were really nice and they helped us out. They're very friendly, as well.

Dear Matthew,

On behalf of the Off Lease Only team in Miami, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Brandon, and we appreciate your sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Enjoy your Subaru Crosstrek!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 19, 2017

I had to do a lot of work on my old vehicle and I just didn’t want to do that. I had high mileage, so I had to pull the trigger and get a new vehicle. A couple of coworkers have been to Off Lease Only and the location had the Subaru Crosstrek that I wanted. The vehicle is definitely an improvement compared to my old one. Brandon, the salesperson, was very good, answered my questions and the whole process flowed very nicely.

Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Luis was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new car. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 18, 2017

I needed a new vehicle as my old one was wearing down quick. The salesperson at Off Lease Only was very informative and had all the answers for my questions. The financing process was fairly easy. I had all my ducks in a row, so there were no issues. I had to get an oil change right away but I got a better value at Off Lease Only overall and the experience was convenient.

Dear Valued Customer,

We can’t thank you enough for making the trip to do business with us here in Orlando. We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your Off Lease Only review! We really appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our sales agent, Donald. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

As you mentioned, Off Lease Only is a very busy used car dealership. This is especially the case on weekends. We apologize for any inconvenience you endured while waiting on the finance process. We can certainly understand your frustration. We have been bursting at the seams with growth and that is why we're so excited about the expansion project. Once it’s completed, we’ll have a much newer and larger showroom, and the long wait times will be much improved as well as our level of customer service. We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2014 Nissan Altima !

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 17, 2017

With Off Lease Only, there's no haggling and having to deal with reps having to go talk to the manager and if the cost of the car says $12,000, it costs $12,000. It's really nice to be able to see the upfront price of the car. I had already been through this experience with other dealers and understood when they say a car costs $10,000 online it actually cost $14,000 out the door. I purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima which is a nicer car than what we previously had. Our salesperson is nice and an older gentleman. He met with us and took us out to the car when it pulled around. I like that they left us alone then they let us go on the test drive on our own. And then when we got back, we let them know that we're back. It took three hours to get it out the door, but it was a pretty seamless transaction.

The only negative thing about Off Lease is that they are so busy. I had the car financed and the process was pretty easy but was a little frustrating. My credit isn't bad but I needed to know how much money I needed to bring for the down payment. I live about two hours away and I told them I was gonna come up Saturday and I was planning on leaving at 6 AM on Saturday and it wasn't until 10:00 on Friday night that I got a callback saying, "Yes, this is what you’re approved at. This is your financing rate." It's a little late but overall, that problem was rectified. When I got there on Saturday, I quickly realized they're kind of understaffed in the whole finance department. It's the price you pay for saving $4,000 on the car, though. And I can't be upset at the employees since they're doing as much as they can but on the business side, if they're that busy then they really need to ramp up their staff a little bit more.

Dear Rodney,

Thank you SO much for your business! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Jason and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you and your wife for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 15, 2017

I needed a new vehicle for my wife because she did not have one. Then I heard off my friend about Off Lease Only. We did not have much time to compare. And when I went there, there was a wide variety of vehicle and we found what we're looking for the same day. So, we didn't need to search no more and compare the prices. Plus they're friendly. It's hot and they give you a bottle of water. Then you just walk and pick up the water if you want it. And then Justin always sent us by email and followed through with us and we went right back to him because he's a very good guy. We financed it and the process was easy to go through. If I know anybody want a car and they ask me, I would tell them to go to Off Lease and look for Justin. They are good and I like it. They have everything and it's just awesome right there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Dear Melissa,

Thank you so much for your repeat business!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and we are glad that you always find the right care at the right price.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you on years to come.

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team
Dennise R.

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: May 14, 2017

Four years ago, I bought my first car from Off Lease and my dad purchased his car from them a year ago. I recently bought a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe from Off Lease and I got it in less than four hours. It was smooth and very fast. The salesperson was very attentive and explained everything inside and out to my dad. My dad is very protective and he wanted to know all about the car, including the policies. The salesperson was interactive and made us feel at home. His personality was great and very friendly. I told all my friends to go to Off Lease and look for him. It was a very good experience.

Dear Corey,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Off Lease Only. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We were disappointed to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your finance options. Please know that we do not have in house financing here at Off Lease Only. We are not the lender. It is the lender who determines what's required to approve the loan. We do work with over 20 different lenders in order to give you the best rate and terms. All lenders will make decisions based on your credit history and current credit score. When it comes to your personal information, we do share what is necessary with our lenders in order to get you the best deal but, by law, we will not share your personal information with any third party not involved with your deal.

If you would like to discuss your options further, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com, or feel free to contact our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free at 1-855-994-6396.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

On behalf of your friends here, at Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you in the future.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 11, 2017

I had issues with my other car so I needed a new vehicle. I liked the variety that Off Lease Only has and the look of their new car but did not get it from them because the down payment was too much for a 2010 model. They wanted at least half of the price of the car. They told me I would have to get a co-signer and that was the only option that they gave me. They didn't try to work with me to get something done. They also said that they won’t share my information with anybody which is another thing that bothers me. They say one thing but then there’s always something different.

Dear Malek,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope that he made you feel like part of the family during your visit.

We apologize for the process being too long. We’re currently in the midst of an expansion project, which has created an environment of construction, and one of inconveniences, some causing delays in the process. We’re looking forward to the completion, when we’ll have a much larger and newer showroom that will enable us to provide a more efficient level of service and will be cutting down on the amount of time involved with the purchase process. Thank you for your patience.

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly did not receive the level of service from the Finance Department that the owners started this company to provide. You should have already heard from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, by now, to address these matters. In the event that she was unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We hope be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischerhi

Original review: May 8, 2017

My vehicle was old enough. I kept it for seven years and then I went on and got another car from Off Lease Only. A friend told me their prices were reasonable. I financed my vehicle, an Audi A6. I like it. It's a good car. The sales guy was nice but the process was too long and the finance guy who did my financing was not an honest man. He included a lot of stuff in my financing and when I asked him for how many months it would go, he said 60 but what I got from my financing company was 72 months. I signed for 60 and have the paper to prove it. In the beginning, I thought there was no hassle. But when I found out a month later, I didn't even bother to call. It's the worst financing deal I ever made buying a car because I trusted him. He told a lot of lies.

It's a nice place to shop but they need to take a look at the way they do business. They can take advantage of people but these people will never come back. A friend of mine wants to buy a car and I told him he had to be very careful when he goes to financing because what was told to him was just like what my finance guy had told me. That was really bad.

Dear Karen,

We apologize for the inconvenience of your long wait. We understand your frustrations, and are currently looking into expanding this location to provide a higher level of service for our customers.

We have found that when saving customers thousands of dollars on the purchase of their dream car, word gets around and the crowds do come. We take pride in taking care of every customer as promptly and efficiently as possible, while also giving them the freedom to take test drives on their own, and browsing the inventory without the annoyance of having a salesperson over their shoulder. Sometimes, particularly on Saturdays, it can get crowded and become challenging.

If you have any lingering questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com, or contact our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to assisting you, in any way we can!

Original review: May 7, 2017

I purchased a car from Off Lease Only in Orlando in September. I am reminded of my experience as my son is sitting there now and having the same lousy experience. The sales people there are friendly. The cars are priced well. Though the hours you have to sit there to purchase a car are beyond miserable. There is simply NO reason to have to sit and wait so long to purchase a car. There has got to be a way for them to streamline and not make it such a negative, stressful experience. You wait, they talk to you for a minute, then wait another hour, then a questionnaire, then ignored for another couple hours. TRUE test of patience.

I drove two hours to get there, so had two hours back home. It was a FULL day of misery. Personally, no amount of money savings is worth my sanity. My car had a clean Carfax and didn't find out until I called my insurance co that it had actually had two claims. The major one was a hail storm. Hence the poor paint job. I will not return. If you absolutely are in a situation that you need to save the money. Then, be prepared to spend an entire day there.

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your business and your super review! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d repeat again. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for sharing it.

On behalf of Off Lease Only, we look forward to working with you and your boyfriend for many years to come. Enjoy your Nissan Altima!

Original review: May 7, 2017

About a month ago, my boyfriend and I went together to Off Lease Only to purchase a Nissan Altima. It's very nice and I like it. We financed it and the process was easy. I just went there, picked the car I wanted, test drove it, and then did the paperwork. The rep was very friendly too. We interacted since I was looking for cars online and he was very helpful from the beginning to the end. It was a great experience, overall. We're looking to buy a truck next year and we're going to go back there.

Dear Paul,

Thank you SO much for your business! It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your Off Lease Only experience.

The owners started this business with 2 cars and their life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealership in the nation for two reasons: saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.

We look forward to working with you and your wife on years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 6, 2017

Off Lease Only had opened up close to my business. I'm an automotive mechanic and I had some customers that would come there that had just bought some cars. And they gave me good feedback on Off Lease Only. I had a friend that bought cars at Off Lease Only and they recommended it to me as well. I bought my wife a small SUV. She works far and I needed something reliable and efficient. I financed it.

After looking through the website, I went in there and was going for something else but the sales guy said, "Okay, the SUV that you're looking for is in this area but there are several different other brands to choose from if you're interested." The salesperson seemed friendly and told me to ask him any questions if I had any. He guided me with no pressure. He said, "Look, just look around, you could test anything you want, whatever." I went with the car that I thought was the best and made the deal quickly. And I ended up getting something completely different and we're really happy with what we got. Going with Off Lease Only was an easy way to shop for a car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dear Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We are so sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. We would like to discuss this issue with you as soon as possible. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Director, Melissa, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 3, 2017

Found a car online in Orlando. Got a loan. Spoke to salesman who guaranteed clean, solid car. Emailed me a price of the car. I flew from Nashville to Orlando to pick up the car. Clean, solid car? Significant scratches on the outside of car, broken key fob, all knobs on interior of car were missing and they wouldn't honor the price quoted to get me in the door. Did I mention there was chewed gum stuck inside the ashtray. What dishonest people. I had to buy another flight home with no car. NEVER AGAIN! Don't believe what they say.

Dear Jason,

Thank you SO much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

We understand that the Off Lease Only experience is not for everyone. Off Lease Only is definitely not your typical used car dealership but it does appeal to many satisfied customers.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We are currently under major construction in our Orlando dealership to upgrade and enlarge facilities which will improve our customer showroom experience. Our brand new dealership in Palm Beach is the talk of the town, and our Miami location is making similar improvements.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Lexus!

We look forward to serving you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 27, 2017

I had a Volkswagen Diesel that got caught up in the emission law and got bought back by Volkswagen. I then needed a new vehicle and out of the three dealerships I visited, I chose to buy at Off Lease Only because of their price. I got a Lexus. The staff there were busy so the purchasing process was a little slower. There were no frills and going there reminded me very much of going to the auction and buying a car. I own car dealerships for 10 years, so I didn't care. However, for the average consumer, Off Lease is probably not the most inviting place. It's not the nicest, most laid out, most professional and well-organized place. They don't treat their customer like how one is treated in a Lexus dealer in Tampa.

The cleanliness and professionalism were different at Off Lease Only. The people there were hustling and dealing with too many clients at one time. But they sell a ton of cars in clusters and they sell them cheap. If I have friends who knew what they're wanting and don't care for all the frills then I would send them there but if my friends needed their hands held, I wouldn't send them there.

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only Review! It is encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. Our satisfied customers are our best advertisement.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Johnny. He's excellent, and we're fortunate to have him on our team. We hope you were treated like part of the family throughout your purchase experience.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 26, 2017

One of my friends from work told me of her experience and treatment she got from Off Lease Only. Then when I decided I needed a new car, I went there too and it was amazing. The representative, named Johnny, helped me out a lot looking for cars. I have two kids and I needed a car that's a little bit comfortable for them. I then got a Mitsubishi Outlander 2015. The finance process was good and there was a gentleman who helped me a lot. Also, when we went there at the dealership, we were with a baby and everybody at Off Lease Only was friendly, attentive to us and very welcoming. They asked us if we needed anything and if everything was okay. I was very pleased with that.

Dear Meghan,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with our sales team was so positive, and that it's an experience you'd recommend to your friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new 2016 GMC Yukon, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team
Robin

On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Original review: April 25, 2017

My old vehicle wasn't reliable anymore so I needed a new one. I opted to buy from Off Lease Only because I could get a newer model car for less money. I knew what I wanted so I went in and they helped me with what I asked for. The salesperson, named Jason, took his time to be there to show me the different cars because I was getting a little overwhelmed. He let me take my time as well. I never felt rushed and there was no pressure.

I ended up getting a 2016 GMC Yukon, which is a thousand times better than my previous vehicle. We financed it and Off Lease Only worked very well with us. There’s a part in the paperwork, in which my husband needed to sign but he was at work that time. Off Lease Only then allowed me to fill out my portion of the paperwork and come back later that evening to finish the process. And the guy who closed this out at the end was great. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. It was quick, easy and painless and everybody was friendly. I recommended my friends to go to Off Lease Only, and I also recommend Jason, the sales person whom I’ve worked with.

Dear Karen,

We’re thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with Off Lease Only was so pleasant, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a wonderful review about the positive experience you had with Patrick. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal.

As you mentioned Karen, Off Lease Only doesn’t just sell cars that have been in accidents. Plenty of their vehicles in inventory have clean Carfax reports. In fact, our website (www.offleaseonly.com) allows the public to freely search our inventory. The search can even be narrowed to show only the cars with clean Carfax reports. The difference between Off Lease Only and most dealerships is that most dealerships don’t disclose their vehicles that have been in previous accidents. We offer a complimentary Carfax on every vehicle we sell. We receive numerous compliments regarding our full disclosure of the complete purchase process including the vehicle's Carfax report, and customers are surprised to find that we even disclose previous accidents even when they're not reported on Carfax.

Our vehicles are purchased from the same auto manufacturer’s auctions that all dealers purchase their vehicles from. Any vehicle we purchase from the auction that has been in a previous accident has been repaired according to the manufacturer’s specifications. For added peace of mind, we invite our customers to take any vehicle of their choice to a third party mechanic for evaluation (prior to purchasing) and we offer service agreements up to 7 years or 150,000 miles effective from the date of purchase. We currently have over 1,000 vehicles in our inventory without previous accidents, which is significantly more than most other dealers offer in their entire used car inventory.

We are so glad that you found a great deal on a 2016 Mini Cooper!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2016 Mini Cooper!

Original review: April 23, 2017

I prequalified with credit with Capital One to buy a car. Capital One has an auto navigator site, and the car that I liked happened to be at Off Lease Only. I searched for MINI Coopers that had the lowest mileage. I went to Off Lease and looked at a few. I bought a MINI Cooper on March 1st. It's a 2016 with 4500 miles on it and it was a really good price. One should be careful though, because Off Lease got a lot of cars that have been in accidents. I know they fixed some but my husband is very fuzzy about not buying a car that's been in a wreck. And a lot of their cars are like that. But they'll pull the car facts up for you, so that you can see whether it has been in an accident or not.

When I looked at a couple of MINI Coopers over there, the first one had been in a car accident so I said no. Then I went to the gray one and they said I can take it for a test ride to see how I like it. So, I did that. When I came back, he asked me if I wanted to buy it, and I said yes. It rode good and was clean. It took a long time over there because they're very busy. We had to wait quite a long time to see the finance manager, and waited in line for over an hour. They have more than one finance manager but when you go in there the place is just hopping with people. But our salesperson was very nice and informative. He even pointed out to us a car that has been repainted on the door so, it's probably been in an accident. He was perfectly willing to pull up any car facts for us and he walked us through the steps. He was great.

I took the car over to MINI Cooper after I purchased it from Off Lease to look it over. And they told me this car originally sold for over $25,000, and I got it for $15,999. It took a long time to get the car tag because I had to get another one. But it's probably not Off Lease's fault. Other than that, it was a good experience. I'm very satisfied with the price, and I enjoyed the salesman.

Dear Edward,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really glad to hear that you are happy with the vehicle you purchased and the price you paid.

We’re sorry to hear about the disappointment you experienced with your trade appraisal. Unfortunately, KBB does not buy vehicles. Off Lease Only makes it a practice to ALWAYS offer fair market value for any car, even if you don’t choose to buy one from us. This enables us to offer our traditional savings to the customer interested in purchasing your trade.

We wish you many safe travels and miles of smiles with your new ride!

Original review: April 23, 2017

First, I am happy with the vehicle and the price paid... However customers should not trade in a vehicle with this company. After submitting a KBB value range for my trade, on arrival, they offered 2,000 less without explanation, failed to honor the trade in value sent. The trade in rep, stated, "We don't honor the KBB value, it is much wiser to sell your trade-in privately, than accept the loss". However other than that the purchase was good and I would buy again, except without a trade. They should not advertise trade-in, and then low ball when you come to purchase.

Dear Josette,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our sales agent, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit. It's also great that it's an experience you'd recommend to friends and family.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to seeing you again!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 22, 2017

I was referred by my cousin to Off Lease Only so I looked it up and went out there. However, my car was totaled and it wasn't declared cleared yet and there were documentations that I needed to have which has taken about 2 months to get. I needed a car then so I went with Classic Honda and they were willing to do that without everything so I purchased the car through them. But as far as customer service with Off Lease Only, the sales rep was amazing. He got back to me on-time and he reached out to me appropriately. Overall, it was a good experience and I would definitely recommend Off Lease to friends and family.

Dear Mike,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Juan, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

As you mentioned, our Orlando location is experiencing tremendous growth. That is why we are so excited about the expansion project that is currently taking place. Once it’s completed, we’ll have a much newer and larger showroom, and the long wait times will be much improved as well as our level of customer service. We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Infiniti Q50!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 21, 2017

I shopped a lot and the pricing of Off Lease Only was much better than other auto dealers.I got an Infiniti Q50 from them about a month ago and it's much better than my previous vehicle that I didn't like. I financed my new vehicle, but the financing process was slow. It took three hours to get the financing to go through with the plan I have. That's the only problem I had with them. It would be great if they could speed that process up. Of course, I know they're busy and there's like a hundred people there buying cars.

Dear Paren,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Out of State Division. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced. Because of the volume of vehicles we sell each month, we have a system in place that may seem cumbersome, but in the end it really does prove to save time and keep things moving as smoothly as possible. We respect your time and will do our best to accommodate you. We’re so glad to hear that Out of State’s Sales Manager, Dustin, was able to reach you and is working with you to accomplish your goals.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 150,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price and no commissioned sales people.

We look forward to continuing to assist you in any way we can.

Original review: April 20, 2017

This place has so many different sales people answering calls for cars in various locations, the next person has no idea of what is going on. At the request of my salesperson, sent my flight info and hotel res; was told I'd be met at 9:30 in the morning for a ride to the lot to purchase car (which I'd already had inspected by a mechanic). No one showed and when I called them no one knew what I was talking about. Did at last get someone to get me, guy had to locate key... It has been over 2 hours here and I have yet to sit down and buy this car for which I've brought a cashiers' check; no financing involved. The two stars are for the car itself. Customer service here is terrible.

Dear Adriana,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. With over 800 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.
We apologize for the inconvenience you endured while waiting for assistance. We can certainly understand your frustrations. That has been the result of our "bursting at the seams" growth, which is why we are so excited about our new location in Broward County, scheduled to open this Spring!
We are glad that Bob was able to make you feel welcomed and explained how our car buying process works.
Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Toyota Corolla!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team – Al

Original review: April 20, 2017

I needed a car for school and work and I saw Off Lease Only had a good deal on the exact car I wanted. I got a 2015 Toyota Corolla. When I was first going, the rep had me look through the cars, but I didn't like that they don't stay with me. They had other customers but at the same time, it was a little frustrating that I had to wait for them to come back because I had a lot of questions. Other than that, he was good and welcoming. He sat me down, told me each apportionment about financing and explained how it would work. They then added a two-year warranty to financing my package so that was good.

Dear Caitlin,

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Luis, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 GMC Terrain!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Al

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 19, 2017

We have heard a lot of good things about Off Lease Only. We read a lot of reviews and their prices were outstanding. Since we needed a new vehicle, we decided to take a look and ended up buying a 2015 GMC Terrain on the 4th of March. It is much better than our 15-year old vehicles. The financing process was very good and quick. The gentleman had everything ready and explained it to us in detail. The payments were right within the range we wanted them to be. It worked out well. We were there at 9:00 AM when they opened and we left with the vehicle at 1:00.

The salesman was great and very courteous. The store was very busy and he was working with several people at one time but he paid attention to us and was decent. He gave us the freedom to look and choose what we wanted without being pressured. He was also extremely helpful and informative. It was a pleasant and comfortable experience and everyone was so nice. They even had a cookout for us. We didn’t feel like we had to buy something right then but we didn’t feel like we were being pushed off to the side either when we were a little hesitant. It was great and we’re very satisfied.

Dear Pedro,
Thank you SO much for your thoughtful Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.
We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Fatima, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.
The owners started this business with 2 cars and their life savings and have grown it to the largest independent used car dealership in the nation for two reasons: saving their customers thousands on their dream car, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience.
On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Ford F-150!
Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - AL

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 18, 2017

I had a girlfriend about ten years ago bought a car from Off Lease Only. I was due for a new vehicle and saw a vehicle that I like at Off Lease so I went straight to them and they got me a 2015 four-door Ford F-150. Their sales representative was very polite and seemed very knowledgeable with the questions I asked about the vehicle. It was an enjoyable experience. They're accounting you in the normal dealership type deal. The next time I hear anybody who is looking for a vehicle, I'll most definitely recommend them to Off Lease. I'd tell them the prices and the people are absolutely great. From the lady who helped me out at the beginning to the finance people, they're all perfect.

Dear Hesley,

Thank you SO much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Luis, and that he was able to quickly assist you at our busy Orlando location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease we are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Prius!

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Al

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 17, 2017

I needed an extra vehicle and went with Off Lease Only because they had the only one vehicle that I wanted with the miles and the price. Their salesperson was dealing with three deals and he was catching up with everybody. He was outstanding and he didn't make me wait. I bought the Prius a month and a half ago and everything went great. Off Lease Only is a perfect place to go buy a used car.

Dear Cristian,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

A new base model Frontier would be same price as our SV loaded crew cab, which is not really comparing apples to apples.

We’re really sorry to hear that you clearly did not receive the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. Who was the salesperson you spoke to? It sounds like they might need additional training in customer service. Did you speak to the sales manager when you began to feel uncomfortable?

We are here to help. Please reach out to our Customer Service Director, Melissa, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396 so we can assist you with this important matter. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We look forward to speaking to you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 16, 2017

I had bought a car from Off Lease Only in the past that's why I came back. But this time around, I'm not too sure I made the right decision. I could have gotten a brand new car for the price I got it from them. I purchased a 2016 Nissan Frontier and I was being offered with the same price by the AutoNation from a friend which is a 2017 Frontier.

I felt forced into buying it at the end because they would not give me back my license. I said, "Look man, let me think about it. I'll just think about it. I'll come back tomorrow." Those managers wouldn't take no for an answer. Everybody was friendly but when I decided to get off and leave because I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy, the guy was upset. They didn't want to let me go. I asked for my keys but they wouldn't give them back. I was about to scream at somebody else. I was getting mad. They said, "Hold on. Just wait man. We're gonna work it out." So finally, I said, "Alright, man. Let's just do that. Let's just get it going." It wasn't a friendly experience.

There were some good things about it like they'll get you financed for sure, even though I didn't need it. But, that's another thing. I went with my old bank. My Bank of America was offering me a 3.5% APR and I had the loan from them. But, they told me they didn't accept Bank of America. I had to choose one other bank that have a 5.4% APR. So, I got pissed.

Dear Jeffery,
We are happy to hear that Off Lease Only and team Orlando were able to help you find and purchase a 2015 Mazda CX-5 at a great price. We're also glad to hear that your entire experience was outstanding, including the hot dogs! Thanks for sharing your awesome review on Consumer Affairs, and for the 5-star rating!
We wish you safe travels in your new ride and look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 15, 2017

I heard about Off Lease Only through my coworkers. They told me about their experience and how they enjoyed it and how it's very quick. They told me it's one of those places where cars come and go quickly. So if you see something you want, you need to go and do it. When I went there, I knew that what I'm going to get from them is going to be quality. I was looking for a couple of cars but my main one was a Mazda CX-5 that's 2014 to 2016, which I got a 2015. It was a great price and in my price range. With Off Lease Only, I could get some of the cars that I wanted for the price I wanted because they weren't marked up like other places.

The sales rep was very knowledgeable, kind and personable. He went to the process, explained exactly what I'm gonna be getting with the car, the mileage, and any type of financing there was and which one was the best. He was like a friend that I've talked to before about something. And it was very reassuring that I didn't feel like I was being coerced into something. Everyone was very nice and cordial, which I really liked. Everyone was happy to see the customers and seemed like very willing to help you find the car that you want. Not try to sell you the car that they want, which was nice.

The experience was very nice. The other thing that I really enjoyed was they were giving out hotdogs, which is a great idea because it's a Saturday and everyone is cranky. A hungry person is always a meaner person and hotdog does help with the frustration. The only thing that I learned was not to go on a Saturday morning because there are a lot of people.

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our team was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right vehicle at the right price.

We wish you many happy miles in your new 2013 Ford F150.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 14, 2017

My friend bought a car from Off Lease Only and he said that that was a good place to go. I knew their deal was on leased cars or auctioned cars that they get. I knew some of them might have been in a car accident. Knowing everything I was getting into before I made the purchase made everything streamlined. I bought a four-wheel drive 2013 F150. All of my previous vehicles were big diesels. I needed something a little bit better for daily driving because I decided to go back to college. As far as daily driving is concerned, a smaller truck definitely helps out.

Right after I purchased it, a couple of weeks later, I got some timing chain rattle which is known from Ford. They will be fixing it tomorrow and it's covered under warranty and it's a common thing. I don't like how Ford doesn't like to do recalls, instead they just write out the warranty. But other than that, I love the truck. It was really good. Also, the purchasing was really easy. The guys were good and it was quick. The longest thing it took was getting my insurance on the truck before I could drive off.

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our team was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied and, we are glad that you found an awesome Ford Fusion.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 13, 2017

I was searching for a car and visited five dealerships. In the end, because of their price, I went with Off Lease Only and purchased a Ford Fusion outright. They were great people. Their salesperson was awesome and wasn't pushy. He also told me to try cars and handed me the keys. It was an easy experience on the whole.

Dear Santiago,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Audi!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 12, 2017

I searched the car in Google and Off Lease Only had it over there. It was my first time shopping with Off Lease Only and purchased an Audi almost two months ago. Compared with the Camry I had, it's really different. When I chose the car, I talked to the bank to see if I had a good credit. Once they agreed I got it to where Off Lease Only finance it. Made some downpayment and signed the paper then that's it. Got there at 10AM and left at 2PM with the car. I got the item that I wanted and it was good.

Dear Ketorra,
We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.
On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Dodge Dart!
Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - AL

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 11, 2017

I got into an accident with my previous car so I didn't want to trade that in. I ended up choosing Off Lease Only because they had the car that I was looking for. I then financed a Dodge Dart with them. The mileage was low but there was a bit more things added on the coverage, that's why I liked it. The process was tough. We had to go through how much they want us to put down but towards the end, they did go ahead and accept the offer so I appreciated that. Even though we were there all day, that was okay as long as we walked out with a better understanding and that they were on our side at the end of the day.

The salesperson was great. As soon as we got there, he was very welcoming. He explained to us on how it goes about with financing the car and trading it in. He was very patient as well. We had to go to the bank to get the money out. They gave us the opportunity to do that, too. We learned new things. Also, I like the fact that they gave us the chance to look into the car before we get it, instead of just searching online. They left the cars open for us to see if anything was wrong that we did not like. They gave us the opportunity to browse more cars in case the credit did not fit what we were trying to get. They helped us out on how we could walk out with the car. The process took a while but other than that, the experience was great.

Off Lease Only Company Profile