Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 256 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Off Lease Only is able to offer you the largest, most incredible selection of cars. We sell every make and every model thousands less than retail. Let us know if there is a specific model you are looking for. We can get you almost anything. Some customers say we are like having a family member in the automotive business.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

2299 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

My boyfriend found a Mercedes CLS 550 online and I bought it from Off Lease Only in October. Their salesperson was very responsive, professional and courteous. He’s been in touch and he just wished me a happy birthday. They did a nice job and I've recommended them to a couple of people. I told them that if they wanted to save money on a car and were looking for a particular one, Off Lease Only has a lot of different brands and options for good used cars.

Dear Jennifer,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We're thrilled to hear how that the features on our website helped your boyfriend find you a great vehicle. We will be sharing your feedback among our team.

We wish you many happy miles in your new Mercedes CLS 550!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

My current vehicle was getting older and I needed a new one. I went to five local dealerships, looked for about nine months and went to Off Lease Only three times before I actually bought something. I liked their price and their reps were very knowledgeable. I ended up getting a Dodge Charger last September and it’s better compared to my old vehicle. I love everything about it. It's exactly what I was looking for and I got exactly what I wanted. Their financing process was easy, too, and I wasn’t in their finance office for long. I was pleased with my experience and I would recommend Off Lease Only.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with our team was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Orlando, we wish you safe travels in your new 2014 Dodge Charger - and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I heard good things about Off Lease Only. I have two friends who bought a car with them. I tried them out and it was a good thing since my experience with them has been great. I went there and they helped me out with finding a nice car and everything that I needed. Their people answered my questions right away and I felt comfortable with them. I got a black BMW 328 and I'm happy with it. I paid my downpayment and had it financed so I presented all my documents that they requested, and it was easy. The whole process took six hours since I requested to change both tires on the front of the car because I realized that both of them were a little old. However, they only changed one since they deemed the other one as fine. They had to order the tire and I had to wait for it to come to the store. But I was prepared for it and it wasn't a big deal.

Dear Robson,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience with Yazmin and our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location. It’s also great to know that you came to us through the referral of some friends.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2014 BMW 328XI S!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

My previous vehicle has too many miles on it already and since there's an Off Lease Only location right around my mom's neighborhood, I went with my brother and I took out a car there as soon as they opened. I purchased a 2014 Hyundai and I had it financed. Not only did the process went well and was very easy, the salesperson I dealt with was awesome. Her name is Maria and she helped me very well. Off Lease is great and the prices of their cars are beating everybody out there. I’ve also checked big and small dealers and there's nothing compared to them when it comes to miles and years of the cars. Everything is awesome. I have been telling a lot of my friends about them and they have gone over there. Yet it would also be great if they could open a branch out here in Fort Myers.

Dear Raul,

First and foremost, thank you for your business. We’re thrilled that you're pleased with the vehicle you purchased. Thanks also for recommending Off Lease Only and Maria to your friends. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. We appreciate your trust!

Regarding Off Lease Only opening up a dealership in Fort Myers, we've had other customers make the same suggestion. Of course that decision is totally up to the owners. I noticed you purchased your vehicle from the Miami location. If it helps, we do have a new location in Palm Beach County.

The owners, Mark and Eileen, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Hyundai!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I worked with Brandon and one of the Managers GM. You know who you are. Even though I didn’t get approved for Financing Off Lease Only and their professionals worked diligently to make it happened for me. I felt no pressure and they made me feel that all the decisions were up to me. Once I work on some things I will be returning to get one of their lovely vehicles which I appreciate them being upfront about each vehicle's history! Kenan I appreciate your help also! Great job you 3! Thank you!!?

Dear Dishon,

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re delighted to hear how hard Brandon and the rest of the team worked to get you what you needed. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

The owners, Mark and Eileen, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We needed to go from manual transmission to an automatic transmission car for my wife. We went to a couple of other dealers and contacted about 20 different dealers looking for the right price. I like Off Lease's prices and that they have no hidden fees like dealer fees. We got a Chevy Cruze from them about two and a half months ago and we really love it. We were looking for something within a certain payment and it caught our eye. The car was financed and the process was really easy. We were pre-approved before going in and the finance part was done in 20 minutes. It’s just they didn’t have a way of getting in with the sales managers that finalize the paperwork which is about a two-hour wait because of the volume of people in there. The salesman was great. He came in on a day off to help us get the car we were interested in and he was really knowledgeable.

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review!! Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your business and are happy that your car buying experience with Luis, your sales specialist, was so positive. We take great pride in our policies of no haggling, no pressure, and no dealer fees. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, and we are glad that you found the right car at the right price.

As you mentioned, Off Lease Only receives a high volume of business. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered while waiting to complete your transaction. We are currently in the midst of expanding the facilities and upgrading our processes. Once it's completed, we'll be able to better accommodate the high volume of business we receive at the Orlando location. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We wish you and your wife many happy miles in your new 2016 Chevy Cruze - and we hope to see you for the next one!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

My daughter's uncle lives in West Palm and he recommended Off Lease Only. I went to about seven dealerships and I ended up financing a vehicle from them because of their price, the great selection they had and the condition of the vehicle. Their staff was friendly and knowledgeable, too. I had Garret assigned to me and he was very helpful. I looked then I left and when I came back he was still available. He helped me go through the car facts and any questions that I or my nephew had, he was able to answer. But I didn't like that they automatically threw in a warranty without letting us know. If we didn't read it carefully, we'd get stuck with that. Other than that, I would use them again.

Dear Maxine,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We are delighted to hear that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive.

It's also encouraging to know that your Uncle referred you to us. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

We wish you safe miles in your new ride - and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I haven’t had a reliable vehicle in 12 years or so, and I don’t like the haggling and dealing with the car salesman who is trying to sell me more than I can afford. We live right around the corner from an Off Lease location and I bought a Dodge Journey, an SUV, from them a month ago. They were very helpful and it was refreshing to have somebody help out. They sat me down with a gentleman and he compared rates, and then I got to show him proof of job and income and they worked out a good finance for me. The vehicle is way better than my previous one, which was a work truck. Now that I got my family, I couldn't use my truck as much as I like. The new vehicle is very good since I can take my kids around in it and I got all the stuff I need to take care of the vehicle with a lot of helpful information on it. I'm extremely happy in my very good experience with Off Lease.

Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Off Lease Only! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! We wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Dodge Journey!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My previous car was a 2001 and had about 160,000 miles on it. I never wanted to wait until it breaks down again, so I decided to get a new one. The prices on standard years at Off Lease Only are cheaper than most of the places so I went there and the sales rep knew his stuff, very efficient, and made it quick for me. I already knew what cars I wanted to look at so once I was there, I gave the rep a list of 3 cars I wanted to look at and he made sure they're all there. He took care of me and made sure anything I needed happened. I bought a 2014 Lincoln MKZ in cash and it works great, so I'm very happy.

However, Off Lease Only still owes me because I overpaid on the car by $50. They said it was going to be a month and I'm still waiting for my check back on that. Other than that, I had a wonderful experience at Off Lease Only where I didn't feel like I was trying to get sold. I got in there, they gave me the information, and I made the choice. They listened to what I wanted and they gave it to me, not what they wanted to give me.

Dear Ryan,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned that you’ve waited as long as you have to receive your refund. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address this concern. We’re here to help!

Our owners, Mark and Eileen, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with nearly 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no dealer fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and getting that refund expedited for you. Enjoy your new car, and we hope to see you for the next one!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I've been to a few dealerships. I was looking at Audis, Infinitis, and convertibles and Off Lease got the car that I wanted. I purchased an Infiniti G37 from Off Lease about six weeks ago. The sales rep was great and the whole process to get my car took about an hour. However, I was just a little disappointed that I was told that it had one area where it was painted, but it looks like a lot of areas were painted. Other than that, I love my G37 better than my old car and I'm very satisfied. Working with Off Lease was easy and affordable.

Dear Paul,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your sales rep, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are concerned about your disappointment with the appearance of your car, particularly the paint. Did you bring this up to the General Manager? We really want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and to be able to confidently recommend us to your family and friends. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already. We’re here to help, and we want to address any concerns you might have.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you for the next one!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I was increasing our fleet for business so I needed a new vehicle. I asked Florida Fine Cars to bring up two vehicles from Miami as I needed to see which one is better. But they gave me the runaround and told me that they can only do one car at a time. There's an Off Lease Only location down the street from us and they also had the same auctioned off U-Haul trucks. I inquired about a vehicle on Off Lease Only's website but they didn't know where the vehicle was.

I called Off Lease Only and their sales rep Martin took the ball and ran with it. He told me that he'd have the car ready and completely detailed, and that the stickers would be off. He found the vehicle, cleaned it up and made sure that it was on hold for me. I told them that I'd be there that day, which I was, and made it happen. Martin delivered and was very helpful. They made the process very quick and easy. I put down a large amount and am financing the rest. Their finance guy David explained everything and was very detailed. Off Lease Only is great and I had a great experience with them. They responded fast and I would go with them the next time I purchase another vehicle.

Dear Ellie,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Martin and David, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

It’s also great to know that your positive experience earned us your future business. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My wife and I needed to get another vehicle because we only have one. A friend of mine bought her vehicle from Off Lease Only and I was sold when I went to check them up. I got a good deal for the 2014 Ford Edge I got a couple of months ago. I had it financed and the process of getting the vehicle was easy. Our dealer, Claudia, was very helpful and she did as much as she could so she was number one. Also, she’s the reason why I got the vehicle. It’s my first-time shopping with Off Lease Only and they were great. But, I still have some issue with the car and I got to go through the insurance company to figure out who’s going to take it, who’s going to do what and when to do. It’s been a hassle now. The guy that Off Lease referred to me was dragging his feet as I’ve called him few times and he told me that the insurance hasn't kicked in and it’s been after 30 days.

Dear Johnathan,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Claudia, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Sorry to hear that you’re having a problem getting the help that you need regarding the issue with your car. You should have heard from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, by now, to address this concern. We’re here to help!

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I've had a couple of relatives who purchased cars from Off Lease Only. I've also seen quite a few billboard ads so I decided to give them a try. My previous car was already 18 years old so it was time for it to go. It was my first time to buy a car and it was awesome. I was greeted and then I was met by the salesman. They also fed me hotdogs and cheeseburgers, and that was an extra. Everybody was very friendly. I was greeted by everybody, even by the salesman who wasn't helping me. Even the security guys shook my hand and congratulated me. The vehicle I chose was perfect for the price and the make and model of the car. I had it financed and once they ran this credit, there was a series of finance institutions that came up. They chose one and it went right through.

Dear Ricky,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that Major and our Team helped make your first car buying experience an outstanding event! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that you came to us through the recommendation of some family members. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Palm Beach, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Honda Accord!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

We bought a 2006 F-150 for my son from Off Lease Only years ago, and it was a great experience. We went down to Boca to buy it, and when I saw that they had a location in Orlando I thought it was great that’s why I went there. My son's truck had broken down twice and he wanted something more reliable. He has always wanted a new F-150 so that’s what we did.

I visited some dealerships in Jacksonville and we’ve known from experience that Jacksonville tends to have higher prices on trucks. It's not a great place to buy a truck but I looked anyway. And I was right. A lot of the prices were anywhere from $6,000 to $10,000 more. That’s why we liked Off Lease Only. We ended up financing and they had to run a credit check on me, get my score, etc. I had to call the night before and gotten pre-approved so that probably helped it along a little bit. We got a full warranty on the vehicle, too. We bought warranties before on vehicles, and this one we got was a really good deal. Both my salesperson and the finance guy were super nice. They were very helpful and very friendly. It was fun and I enjoyed buying at Off Lease Only.

My son thought that it was the coolest way to buy a car because they were super nice and were constantly asking if our experience was good. They also let us test drive the vehicle. My son loves his truck. We’ve even taken a family trip in it. It was great and it's huge. It was a really good experience with Off Lease Only and I’m gonna buy another car from there in a year. I want a Q5 and they keep those in stock. I’d definitely recommend them and I already have. They have a lot of BMWs and I have a family member who wants a new BMW.

Dear Monica,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are honored that you would make the trip all the way from Jacksonville just to do business with us - and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your sales experience with Walter. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

We wish your son many happy miles in his nearly new 2017 Ford F_150 XL, and we look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was looking for a van and I couldn’t find any nice used van in the area, so I went to Off Lease Only. Their sales staff was fine, but at the end, they were crooked. They told me the van doesn't have a ripped seat in the back. They should have at least disclosed it to me, but they kept the seat folded and they said that it was my job to inspect the vehicle. I took a ride and they went through the service. I paid thousands of dollars in cash and they should at least honor that. It probably wouldn’t cost them more than $100 the most and it will make their customer happy. It was super disappointing and I will not shop back from them or tell anybody about them.

Dear Harpal,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear that your visit fell short of your expectations. It sounds like you didn’t receive the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. Who did you speak with to resolve the situation? Did you reach out to anyone in management? You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already, to further discuss this issue and see what can be done to remedy the situation. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

The Off Lease Only management in Miami was exceptionally great. The manager was very nice to me and the salesperson was exceptionally working with me when I went looking for a vehicle. They were very helpful and there was no pressure. They worked with us when we needed help, showed us what to do, and gave us good information about the car. And they were very professional too.

In some car dealerships, the car dealer is pursuing you the whole time and trying to get you to come in the office. But with Off Lease Only, they tell you where to go and what is good, they allow you to look around everything and if you see something you like, you contact the salesperson and they work with you from there. And we got confused about the cars and these people were very patient with us, and I really appreciated that. If I had to go get another vehicle in the near future, I would get it from Off Lease Only because everything is upfront and it makes the difference. I had a good experience with Off Lease Only and they made the best options.

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your shopping experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The vehicle that I had was not running and I needed a dependable vehicle to get back and forth to work. I visited about seven dealerships before I went to Off Lease. My parents bought a car and I don’t know what the name of the company was but it was the same type of situation like offlease.com. It was the same place. So, I said, “Well, let’s go down and see what they have.” Off Lease Only had a large selection and it wasn’t narrowed down to one price as they had it in all different ranges. I ended up buying a Buick Verano and had it financed.

My sales person was pretty awesome. I told him what I was looking for and he made some suggestions. While we went to look at the car that we purchased, he said, “Well, I know you want to look at that one, but we have others if you want to look. I’ll be happy to help you with that, just let me know.” And he was really good. Usually, when you get in there and you have a salesperson, they really don’t put a whole lot of thought into it. But he did and it took probably seven hours. The only negative thing is that there were so many people there that it took a long time to get through. My son is looking for a car for his girlfriend. We told him to go to Off Lease and maybe he’ll have a better time because he went to one dealer in Palm Beach and didn’t have too good of an experience there.

Dear Dawn,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Robert, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location. We're also honored to know that you've already recommended our dealership to your son. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while waiting to process your deal. We are still working on improving our processes to handle the large volume in our new location. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Buick Verano!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My vehicle got cuddled in the hurricane and I searched on the internet and looked for the same vehicle, a 2014 Acura TSX, that I previously owned. I could not find it in Orlando so I went online to Off Lease Only and was able to find one in West Palm so that's where I bought it. When I went online to search for the vehicle, a salesman called me back right away. They had all the details and the application had been taken. It worked out really well. Everything was great and I had a good experience with the salesman and the finance people. Customer service was fantastic and the vehicle was in a little bit better shape. But the only negative thing about it was I was trying to get the car re-financed and the dealership that I was looking to re-finance it said the vehicle had had some frame damage. I knew that it had been in an accident but no frame damage was reported to me.

They did not reveal that at the dealership so I looked over the car facts. The car seat is fine but there was never anything on the car facts report or on the auto check history that indicated that. I already had the car back home and had my previous financial institution do the auto check to refinance it. They were the ones that found the damage and denied refinance. Nothing has been resolved even though I've gotten the vehicle so I'm not happy that the damage wasn't revealed to me in the beginning. I called the sales person at Off Lease Only and he asked me if I was happy with the vehicle. He said to not worry about it if it's running good and it feels good, and they gave me a good financing rate not to even try to refinance it.

Dear Hyle,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

Sorry to hear about what happened to your car in the hurricane. We’re happy you were able to find a replacement, and that you enjoyed your experience with our sales team, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Carfax and Autocheck are two tools that prove to be effective when shopping for a vehicle. The information they offer is provided by insurance companies and police reports. Neither Carfax nor Autocheck ever see or drive the vehicles they report on. Unfortunately, sometimes information will be added to Carfax long after the vehicle has been sold. “Frame Damage” is a very misleading term, partly because cars are now built with unibody rather than frame construction. Another misleading term that is used is “structural damage”. Typically, when "structural damage" is reported by the seller, and the seller is the auction, this is a common remark found on both Autocheck and Carfax because anytime the Auction discovers any type of damage on a vehicle, and they don't know the exact cause or extent of the damage, they report it as "structural damage" to cover all limits of their liability.

We share with you everything we know about the vehicle you want to buy. We never attempt to hide any information. We also encourage every customer to take their vehicle of choice for a third party inspection prior to purchasing it. For additional peace of mind, extended service agreements are available up to 10 years and/or unlimited miles from your date of purchase.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. In the event that John is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you for the next one!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Off Lease Only has great price and great customer service. I purchased a Lexus CT 200 from them 2 years ago. It was totaled so I went back to them a month ago and got a Mercedes CLE. I paid in cash and their sales representative was great. He got enough information about the car that I was looking for and he helped me out during the whole process. I appreciate Off Lease Only.

Dear Kaue

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your purchase experience with Luis, your sales specialist. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

We wish you safe travels in your new 2014 Mercedes-Benz, and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I purchased a car from Off Lease only before. This time I bought a Honda CRV. The people at Off Lease Only were great. It took me two hours total. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for and I was very targeted so it was helpful. It’s the best way to buy a car around here unless you buy it from an individual. Prices are low and they have lots of different selection and the process is quick.

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your business and kind review on Off Lease Only! It’s great to hear that your car buying experience with our sales team earned us a 5-star rating! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Honda CRV!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I wanted to add a car and had been looking for a cool one for the last couple of years before I started my business. I kept seeing how cheap the cars were on Car Guru's and Auto Trailer so I did my homework. Eventually, the right one came in from Off Lease Only and I got a BMW M5 which is my third car. I had to snag it because they don't keep stuff on their lots for too long. It was tough to get the advice or help that I needed to get the car and their sales reps could care less whether they sold it or not. They need to make the interaction more personal and not like buying a cheeseburger. I would have pushed a little harder to get it sold and I would help as much as I could, but I didn't feel like I got that from them.

Other than that, everything was great. The process was quick, easy and I did not feel pressured. It was also cheap compared to what the same models were going for in the area. I financed it and it was a headache. It took three days and a bit longer than I wanted since I’m self-employed and the banks wanted income statements because it's an expensive car. I had to go through all my financial statements and prove my income. But the issue was at the banks and not with Off Lease. Overall, I got the car that I wanted and I would go back for another deal. It's not the smoothest process, but if you're willing to do what it takes to get a good deal, you will, and if you find the right deal, it works.

Dear Stephen,

We’re glad that you found the car you wanted.

However, we’re concerned that you didn’t get the level of service that the owners started this company to provide. We do our best to provide a low pressure approach to our customers. We hope that wasn’t mistaken for an attitude of not caring and not providing the information that the customer needs to make their decision. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss this matter with you. We take your comments seriously and are always moving to make improvements where necessary. Most adjustments we make in the process are due to feedback we receive from our customers. We would like to get more details from you. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

An employee of Off Lease from that particular branch we purchased from is a very good long-time friend of my wife’s. We were looking for a vehicle at the time and she recommended the company to us. From the moment that we showed up at their store, everything was great. The way we were greeted and the attention that we received were excellent. They allowed us to breathe and do our own shopping and they weren’t pushy at all. As a matter of fact, many sales reps introduced themselves to us and each and every one told us that they would let us look around but if there was anything that we saw out there or if we needed any help, we could reach out to any one of them. They also came by occasionally and asked us if we had any questions for them.

We looked at four vehicles that day then my wife had to leave to work and I left with her to drop her off at work. But I eventually came back later that afternoon and had the same experience to find the right vehicle for me at the right price. Out of hundreds of vehicles that they had there on the lot, I thought only a handful of them might have been slightly overpriced. Other than that, well over 98% of the vehicles there had a very affordable price and they had a great deal on many of the vehicles. Everything was also offered, from the car facts to every bit of information that I could possibly ask on the vehicle. There were no hassles and no hesitation.

We financed and considering how busy they were that day, the process was relatively quick. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. They really went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and satisfied with our vehicle. They made sure that I test drove it and that if I needed a second test drive, I could do so. They were very cordial, extremely professional and very kind. It really was a great shopping experience and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I would recommended them to anybody

Dear Ray,

The owners began this company with their customers in mind; their goal was and still is to save you thousands. We strive for your satisfaction in helping you find the perfect car. We look forward to working with you and your wife for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a vehicle so I was hitting up everybody, AutoNation, Off Lease Only, and the dealerships to try and find out what our best options were. I found one car and my wife found a different one, so we had two cars that we liked and we went to check them out. We went to AutoNation first. We spent some time there and then we didn’t like what they’re offering to buy back our car, for a trade-in value. Looking at our options, we weren’t completely sold on the vehicle either because we were looking at a Chevy Traverse and we need to have third row seating for our kids.

So, my wife and I kept looking and she saw a Buick at Off Lease that she liked. We checked them out and we were very happy with what they offered for a trade-in. We were very happy with the Buick itself and we just went ahead and pulled the trigger. We had the nicest experience with their salespeople. They were swamped and were busy. And our sales associate was doing some heavy multitasking over there. Her name was Yenny and she was very helpful. She was on our side, and we can definitely tell that she was a people person. We spent about three and a half hours there in total, and we walked over to the car. We had to go late at night for a 7:30 appointment and we left at 11:00. I was pretty impressed with everyone.

There was one part of the purchasing process though that I didn't like. In fact, I’m still a little perturbed about it. Basically, when you get to sign for the car and you start doing the paperwork, we find out our financing options. And then they were asking if we want a warranty so we chose that. We also chose their anti-theft coverage. But one option that we weren’t offered to choose from was some kind of a protectant that they put in the interior. And it was a $700 charge. So I asked them why it is not included in the price of the vehicle if they automatically put it on.

But at that point, everything else was in order and they had already done the procedure as far as adding the protective cover. Although I wasn't thrilled at that, at that point, I couldn't decline it. Other than that, since we financed our vehicle, we were very happy with the financing officer. He was fantastic and I was definitely impressed. Overall, I had a great experience. The people at Off Lease know what they're doing. We got to look at the car and we got to test drive it. They processed the paperwork and the financing application and everything went pretty quickly. I was very happy.

Dear Steve,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Yenny, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We’re so sorry to hear about how the part of the process involving the protective cover went for you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, shortly, if you haven’t already, to further discuss the matter. We really want you to be completely satisfied with the entire process. When you’re not, we want to determine what can be done to make things right.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concern.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I was going with Off Lease to see if I can get a better deal because they were pre-approved. It kept me from having to go to 100 other people who don't have a coverage struggling to get pre-approved. The service was great but they only gave me one key and it caused me a headache. I got a Mercedes Benz and it's not a regular car. The key would cost about $600 to $700 to purchase and program it. I'm a little infuriated and I don't understand how one can turn in a car without a key and the company that's selling the cars back to customers don't want to give the discounts for those keys.

Off Lease people are great and I will probably come back. They offered me the guy's information about who can cut keys but there was a glitch about it that I don't know if they were aware of or not. This guy cut keys for newer model cars. He’s going to do anything for you. That's bad because that kind of high-end car could come with two keys or they could give the $700 discount that it's going to cost them to get that key. I pay for a high-end car like a Mercedes. I can see if I got a ordinary car off the street that you can go get another key down at Walmart. This is a Mercedes Benz. Everything to this car costs money.

My husband said we got the car but it's a different thing for females. I went ahead and got the car through the pressure of my husband but I don't like it. I don't pay $40,000 some for a car that I would only get one key. Off Lease treated me much better than Mercedes Benz of Miami, though. They had nice cars and the car seemed to be what was on their site. But they should update their site a little bit quicker. One car I was looking for wasn't there. Mercedes tried to ship me with another Mercedes and when I was trying to work things out, they didn't do it. So I would definitely refer nobody to Mercedez Benz of Miami but I would send someone to Off Lease.

Dear Rose,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your car. Often, when we purchase the vehicles from the auto manufacturer’s auctions, they come with only one key. Our vehicle prices are already deeply discounted, and we don’t charge any dealer fees to cover the cost of having extra keys being made. Providing additional keys would drive up the price of the vehicles. Most dealerships would charge you above their cost for providing an additional key. How much did you save when you purchased your Mercedes?

We’ve found that most of our customers appreciate our pricing and prefer to know what they’re paying for and how much they’re paying for it when it comes to any additional items being added to a vehicle. We always direct our customers to our vendors, where they pay the same as we would for any additional parts for the vehicle.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address your concerns. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in any way we can.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Offlease had the best prices around. My daughter turned 16 and we bought her a 2014 Hyundai Sonata from them about two months ago. The process took about two hours and was pretty simple. I just filled out the financing and they said, "Drive away." It was done very quickly. Everybody was very nice. Right from the salesperson, to who showed us the car, to who did the financing. I recommend Off Lease all the time and it was a good deal.

Dear John,

First and foremost, thank you so much for your business! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this marvelous review. We are also pleased to hear that your experience with Jamal and our sales team was so positive, and that it's an experience you'd recommend to your friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Palm Beach. We wish your daughter many happy miles in her new 2014 Hyundai Sonata, and we look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I bought a Sonata about two months ago from Off Lease Only. A family member works there. I financed the car and everything went smooth. The sales rep was very knowledgeable even with the ins and outs of the vehicle that I was asking her about. She didn't force me into anything. She got the deal done and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend Off Lease. I actually took someone to get a car last month from them.

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for your business and kind review on Off Lease Only in West Palm Beach! It’s great to hear that your car buying experience with Stephanie earned us a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to others. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I originally bought a car from Off Lease Only but my friend borrowed my car and totaled it. I got a credit card, came back to Off Lease Only and got an Audi which I financed. The sales rep helped me get the car I wanted but we had a couple of problems in getting the loan. I have good credit but I didn’t have too much credit history since I'm only 20. Off Lease Only worked with me and even told me to go find another place that can give me a lower interest rate. But I went with the bank they financed me with. The people at Off Lease Only were really good and their customer service was amazing. They were nice and they helped me understand everything I needed to do. I would recommend Off Lease Only to anyone else.

Dear Shivani,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to others as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2014 Audi A4 !

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The Off Lease Only prices were very competitive and it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I walked in and they didn't have a million salesman jumping down my throat. They let me walk around, see what they have and when I wanted to talk to someone, they were there to talk to. The salesperson was great and nice! He answered all my questions and figured out different questions that I had. If he couldn't answer it right away, he would look up a lot of different stuff about the car for me. I bought a Ford Escape, which I financed, and it's amazing. They have a huge quantity of vehicles to choose from and I will consider buying from them again. It was a very satisfying car buying experience with Off Lease Only. I got what I wanted within the price that I wanted, and I'm very happy.

Dear Colleen,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jamal (your salesperson). We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Ford Escape!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My other car was just toasted out. I've heard Off Lease Only from my brother, who got his car there in Orlando last year. My parents were very satisfied with the deals and the car selection that they had so I chose them too. Their salesperson was very friendly and attentive. He had multiple customers at once, so he was always on time the best he could be, and he did a great job. He was very prepared and was able to answer all of my questions. So I got my car over a month ago and I financed it. Overall, I was very satisfied with Off Lease Only and I’m very happy I got a new car.

Dear Kyle,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Luis, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Orlando location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2016 Hyundai Sonata!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My family just moved and we were looking for a family car together. We looked around and tried to do price checking and found better prices at Off Lease Only. It was our first time shopping there and we had a pleasant time. The salesperson we worked with was friendly, caring and nice. He helped us out throughout the whole purchasing and insurance process. We paid for the car, a Pathfinder 2015, in full. This car is a lot better than my previous car.

Dear Leo,

We’re thrilled to hear that Justin was able to make your first Off Lease Only, car buying, experience so pleasurable. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination. On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Nissan Pathfinder!

Off Lease Only Company Information

www.offleaseonly.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use