4.55/5
Based on 279 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 18, 2018

2395 Off Lease Only Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 25, 2018

I had an old car and I needed to upgrade. I went in to Off Lease Only and I knew I was gonna find one once I get in there. They have a wider selection and the other cars have cheaper prices. It would be great if you can actually walk out the parking lot and look for yourself what you want and look at the price range instead of having somebody push cars onto you to get a bigger commission. But that was the only thing. The salesperson was very good. He was very polite and not pushy. He let us make our own decision. The financing process was long, but it really was very good. I purchased my Volkswagen Passat less than two months ago and the experience was awesome.

Dear Jose,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with our selection and our prices, and we hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We would, however, like to clarify what you meant when you said “it would be nice if you could actually walk out the parking lot and look for yourself what you want and look at the price range instead of having somebody push cars onto you go get a bigger commission.” Were you referring to what it’s like at other dealers? We were just hoping that you weren’t referring to our Miami location because you should have been able to walk the lot on your own, and you never should have been pushed to take a car that earned a salesperson a higher commission, because our sales staff earns the same amount on each car, no matter what it is. They’re not commission based sales at all. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, shortly, to address that concern with you. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

Enjoy your new ride, and we hope to see you for the next one!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 24, 2018

I got great service from Off Lease Only. The sales reps were great and I ended up getting a Mercedes Benz. Everybody loves my car and I always tell them I got it from Off Lease Only. I got the car for $4,000 under its market value, and we haven't had any issues. It was a great, great experience.

Dear Ivan,

You have no idea how much it means to us to hear this kind of feedback. Our goal is for Off Lease Only's customers to have an outstanding experience and it sounds like our team delivered. Thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership. It's also great to know that your positive experience has earned us your high recommendation. We couldn't be happier. Our satisfied customers continue to be our best advertisement.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Miami. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Mercedes Benz - and we look forward to serving you for years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 23, 2018

My old vehicle was way too old, 17 years old, so I decided to buy a new one. I've known Off Lease Only for some time now and I knew what car I wanted. It's been a month now since I bought my 2014 Mazda 3 sports from there. It's a great car and way, way, way better than my '99 Honda Civic which I went a year without AC. We financed it and the process was easy. Jasmine, the lady who helped me was really sweet. She had done the same thing when she was in her first car. It was really good to speak to her because she knew a lot and she gave me a lot of good tips on how to stay on top of my payments.

The guy who sold the car to me was great too. My mom's feet hurt so bad that day and she did not want to do the test driving. I was trusting him but I obviously did a good choice because my car runs great. However, it was missing a toe cap. The manager had spoken to me personally before purchasing the car. He let me know that I could get it and he was right because I'm picking up the piece today. The car wasn't too expensive, but everything on the car was great.

Their team was really good. There was a time where I got impatient, they brought me over to Jasmine, and she had shown me that she was working on the file. They did a great job making everybody feel secure. I saw my favorite cousin got a car too on the same day. We ran into each other at the dealership and they were handling him just as well. So, I can definitely say that across all boards, they did a great job because they got two sales that day.

Dear Noelanie,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business! We're pleased to hear that you received excellent service working with Jasmine and our team.Thank you for your patience and understanding while you waited to complete your transaction. Off Lease Only strives to have the fastest, easiest sales process in the business, but there are times when that process can be slowed down. As our business continues to grow, we continue to upgrade our processes to better accommodate our customers.

As a side note, according to Auto Trader, the average time it takes to purchase a vehicle at a dealership is six hours. I hope that helps.

We appreciate you sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Orlando, we wish you many happy miles in your new 2014 Mazda 3!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 22, 2018

I purchased my previous car from Off Lease Only. The price was right and I felt like I had a good deal previously so I wanted to buy again from them. They were pretty straightforward. I went there to talk to them, it was just to ask questions and then I found the car that I wanted. He brought the car. I took it for a test drive and then we did the paperwork and then I was out. The rep was also okay. They treated me as a person. A lot of times you go to this place, you usually got treated badly, but I was treated fairly. It was a good experience.

Dear Louis,

First and foremost, we value you as a repeat customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

However, we’re a little uncertain about what you meant regarding usually being treated badly. We’re hope that you were not referring to off Lease Only. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John (or Joshua) shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that they’re unable to reach you, please contact them, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’d like to clarify what you meant. If it was in reference to Off Lease Only, we need to know so we can address it with our staff. We want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of you experience.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and assisting you in any way we can to enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 21, 2018

My friends referred Off Lease. I got an Altima Maxima from them and their service was good. We got the car the same day. Their reps were nice too. They did everything for us. I didn’t have to go through with the insurance or the registration. That was good because I didn’t have time to go, to come to places doing stuff like that. That was excellent assistance.

Dear Juana,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback.

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Palm Beach location.

It’s also great to know that you came to us through a friend's referral. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your nearly new Altima Maxima!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: March 20, 2018

Off Lease Only had a big variety of vehicles at good prices. It was a good option for me as far as purchasing a new car that had been used for a very short amount of time. Buying a car can be so stressful at times. I really liked that there was no hassle and no negotiation of price. I went in, I saw the vehicle, and I got a 2017 Nissan Rouge. The salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable. Overall, I had a great experience.

Dear Mayra,

Thank you for writing such a thoughtful review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Orlando, we look forward to hearing from you again.

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 19, 2018

I purchased a car previously from Off Lease Only. The first time I purchased a car, I didn't have a lot of knowledge. And at that time, my credit wasn't good. This last time, I purchased a Jeep Limited 2017 from them which I financed. On my second purchase, my credit was good. However, I might as well buy a new car through a dealership because of what I was paying. But their customer service was great. They did everything. The salesperson, Jonah, was great as well. We had a really good time. And the rep, Christopher, was very hands on.

But they said that they were going to refund me my registration fees. So, I'm still waiting on that. Also, I had to turn Jeep Limited 2017 back in because it wasn't starting and the AC went out. I purchased a factory warranty through them and the warranty did not cover the AC because the issue was due to pre-existing damage. So I had to fix that out of pocket. I emailed Christopher five days ago the invoices that I paid for. I texted him too. I lost $300 and then I was still waiting for another $300 for the refund. I haven't heard a response back from him which I find odd because he always talked to me and was very good on his customer service skills. But otherwise, everything else was fine.

Dear Eliana,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re sorry to hear that you clearly did not get the level of customer service that the owners started this company to provide. We are looking into this for you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address this concern. In the event that he is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 18, 2018

I purchased a Honda Odyssey from Off Lease Only and I've had it for about a month and a half. They were good and they submitted everything. Plus, the salesperson did well. I applied for financing and the process was easy.

Dear Hoang Le,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only in Orlando. We wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Honda Odyssey, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 17, 2018

I bought a Lexus at Off Lease Only and it's a lot better than my Optima. This was my first time shopping with them and their sales person was very helpful. I also liked their prices. I financed my Lexus and the process was easy. I had gone to my bank ahead of time so I knew what I would be able to get.

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your first experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your shopping experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your nearly new Lexus!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 16, 2018

I found Off Lease Only online, and I decided on them because of the wide selection of cars they had and their prices. It was around February that I made the purchase of a 2015 Honda Civic. It’s a lot better than my 2005 car and with more new things. I had it financed, which was easy, but that took a little while. But then again, it takes a while for all cars to get financed. The salesman was very helpful and he always took care of me whenever I needed it. He was very good. Off Lease Only does excellent customer service.

Dear David,

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new 2015 Honda Civic, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 14, 2018

We needed a car and we have been looking online. We looked for a pre-owned car but we were expecting it to be different from any other car buying experience wherein we went into the lot, walked around, tried to figure out the information and we were pushed by some guy who walked up to us. Off Lease was so different. We weren't pressured. It felt honest and what you see is what you get. And if we were not looking for that car, they would get us something we were looking for.

I had a very good experience with them. I like their system and I love the way I looked on the computer first and then they brought the car to me. And it was convenient. I’ve never experienced that so I've told a few people. The customer service we got from the sales guy was amazing. We mainly dealt with him and he was very knowledgeable and had lots of patience. If he didn't know an answer, he’d get it for us. We met the managers too. We bought a 2017 Jeep Renegade on that day. We were happy with the car itself and we will be back to Off Lease.

Dear Christina,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2017 Jeep Renegade!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 13, 2018

We’ve been to Off Lease and they had a pretty good selection plus their no dealer's fees was a big draw. I met the sales person, Gustavo, a few days prior when I was shopping around trying to eliminate all the runner-up with my wife. We narrowed a few things down and then we came back and she signed off on what she wanted. The process was good and seamless. We got a 2015 BMW 525 and we financed it. They had everything in-house, so it was a no-pressure-type situation. We recommended a few people to go there.

Dear Rubin,

We are happy to hear that Gustavo and Off Lease Only were able to help you find and purchase the right vehicle. Thanks also for the 5-star rating and for recommending us to others. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

We wish your wife many happy miles in her new 2015 BMW 525 - and we hope to see you both again for the next one!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 12, 2018

Off Lease Only was good. I've been there before with family members, although I did not buy, and I like the convenience. I made a purchase about a month and a half ago. The Ford 2016 C-Max I got is fuel efficient and comfortable, and I like the technology in it. It is a thousand times better than my previous vehicle. I financed with them and it was easy. The salesperson I talked to was good and to the point. They got me a deal I wanted and then they called it a day. The overall process took three or four hours. I recommend them.

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your business and kind review on Off Lease Only in Miami! It’s great to hear that your car buying experience with our sales team earned us a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to others. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 11, 2018

I was looking for a Ford 250 and it was cheaper in Off Lease where I bought it from. I had it financed and everything was good with the salesperson I dealt with. Except for the long wait that could be improved in the process, everything else worked out fine.

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with our sales team, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Off Lease Only strives to have the fastest, easiest sales process in the business, but there are times when that process can be slowed down. As our business continues to grow, we continue to upgrade our processes to better accommodate our customers.We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding while you waited to complete your transaction.

The owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 200,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer’s happiness before, during and after the sale. Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees, no stress of haggling price.

Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only for your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Ford 250!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 10, 2018

My other vehicle was junk. Instead of fixing it, I decided to get another vehicle. I was looking for a car on the internet and I saw Off Lease Only. I visited four other dealerships, and Off Lease Only seemed to be a good deal and I was really impressed with the way they did business. I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Sonata a month or so ago. I like it a lot and it gets excellent gas mileage, which is one of the reasons I checked with them. I financed with them and the process was never pleasant, but it was not terrible either. The process took about 4 hours in total, and that was without looking at the car. Nevertheless, the salesperson was good. They had a lot of employees and everybody was willing to help, drive me around, and answer questions. If they did not know it, they would find somebody who could. I have recommended them to people already. If they wanted to buy a car, Off Lease Only is a good way to go.

Dear Mitchell,

We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with your car, and greatly appreciate that you would recommend us. We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

We are a little concerned, however, that you didn’t seem to be completely satisfied with your experience with the finance process. If there was a part of the process that you were uncomfortable with, we need to know. Our goal is to be fully transparent and up front with every aspect of the sale. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, John, shortly, if you haven’t already, to address this concern. In the event that John is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Enjoy your nearly new 2017 Hyundai Sonata, and we hope to see you for your next purchase!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 9, 2018

Three weeks ago, I bought an Audi A4 2015 from Off Lease Only. They were the best route to go for that moment. The other ones that I’ve been visiting were too complicated and kept on doing roundabouts, which I didn’t have time for. I wanted it straightforward and the process with Off Lease Only was quick. I saw what I wanted and got it.

The Off Lease Only salespeople did their job and were very thorough with their explanations, which I liked. But they were a little bit too pushy on trying to get the next warranty. My warranty was only for about eight months. And when I asked, that warranty was a little bit too expensive as it was $3,000 for two years. Trying to put more money down on the car that’s already been used was a little bit too much so I chose not to get the warranty. Other than that, I am happy with the experience and everything, in general, went pretty well. I would recommend Off Lease Only to my friends and I'd tell them to make sure they have the money for it as well as make sure they understand that there’s no negotiating the deal. It’s just what it is.

Dear Oscar,

Thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re pleased to hear that our sales consultants were very thorough in explaining all of your options to you. We hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Miami location. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to your friends as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

We're disappointed that you were not completely satisfied with the finance part of your transaction. Although our finance managers do believe it's in your best interest to have your investment fully protected during the life of the vehicle by using wisdom in choosing the right packages that serve their needs, it is certainly not necessary to be overly pushy during their presentation. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and we can assure you that we will be addressing the situation.

If you have any lingering questions or concerns please send your contact information to us at CustomerService@Offlease…, or feel free to contact our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, toll free at 1-855-994-6396.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new Audi A4 2015!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 8, 2018

Three weeks ago, we bought a Honda Civic as my sister's first car from Off Lease Only. They had a huge inventory size so I figured that regardless of anything, I'd find what I was looking for. Financing the vehicle went quickly. Tommy, the sales rep, was very helpful. He kept us through everything and brought us all the cars. Moreover, he was quick in getting everything done for us. Off Lease Only is the place to go to be guaranteed in finding the car you're looking for, for a good price.

Dear Maxwell,

We are delighted to hear that Tommy helped make your sister's first car buying experience so pleasant. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish your sister many happy miles in her nearly new Honda Civic, and we look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 3, 2018

Off Lease Only was awesome. My car broke down, and I had a coworker who had a really great experience and he recommended them to me. It was the easiest car-buying experience that I ever had. I purchased a Ford Focus 2017 three weeks ago, and I'm happy with it. The financing process was very easy, and they had great customer service. Every single person who was there, I would recommend them anytime.

Dear Andrea,

Thank you SO much for your business and for the awesome Off Lease Only review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and is right on point with our main objective, excellent customer service! It's great to hear that your purchase experience was so outstanding! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

It's also encouraging to know that you came to us through a coworker's referral. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only in Orlando, we wish you many happy miles in your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 2, 2018

I purchased a car from Off Lease Only 13 months ago. I liked their price and the salesperson was great. He knew all the answers to my questions and he wasn't pushy.

Dear Jerome,

Thank you so much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience with Jerome, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit to our Fort Lauderdale location.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2012 Honda Pilot!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 1, 2018

Going to Off Lease was convenient and I liked the fact that everybody pay the same price and nobody else could get the same vehicle that I could have gotten cheaper. Also, I didn’t have to waste my time negotiating when I bought it and somebody has walked out and had a better deal. My only qualm was the long time we had to wait at the finance office to get to pay for the vehicle. Besides that, everything was good. So if you're going to Off Lease, make sure you have time before you go through everything. Clear your dates so you have a couple of hours to spend there.

Dear Tanya,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Off Lease Only experience.

Enjoy your ride!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I honestly never leave reviews, primarily due to living a busy life. BUT I do make exceptions when the experience is above and beyond OR the worst. In this case, it was simply the BEST EXPERIENCE I've ever encountered. I flew in from Chicago and planned on flying back the same day. I only flew in to sign the papers, Marcos actually performed a physical walk-through and test drove the car. He even sent me a video pointing out a small scratch that he could've easily withheld and I wouldn't have noticed it myself. He arranged a driver to pick me up from the Airport (Jonathan), great guy, was outside the moment I exited the airport. I originally intended to finance with my bank, which was 10 mins away from the Off Lease Only location.

Marcos personally drove me to the Bank and back. Unfortunately I encountered a discrepancy with the bank's agent and decided to finance with Off Lease Only. At that time it was literally an hour and 30 mins away from my departure time. Marcos spoke to Mike (Manager), Martin & Jasmine (finance) to speed up the process. I was in the office signing papers literally 40 minutes away from my flight. Marcos even offered a room at his place if I miss the flight since there were no other flights leaving same day.

Luckily I managed to sign all the papers and Jonathan was waiting outside the moment I was done. He quickly and safely dropped me off to the airport and I managed to speak to TSA and was able to rush me through. I was extremely relieved. I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for Marcos treating me as a guest, and the amazing teamwork. I also had arranged a delivery for the car, Marcos made sure everything was set and ready. He called to check on me in the airport and called once more after to inform me the car had been picked up. I truly recommend Marcos, especially if you want to be treated as family. THANK YOU MARCOS (you have a brother in Chicago for life), and THANK YOU TEAM for the best car buying experience! Not to mention I got the car for almost 10k lower than my local dealership!

Dear Jamil,

We can’t thank you enough for making the trip all the way from Chicago just to do business with us. We’re truly honored, and we thank you SO much for your awesome Off Lease Only review! We really appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience.

We thrilled to hear how Marcos and our team impressed you so much. We want our our customers to feel like part of the family and it sounds like they really achieved that goal with you.

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new ride!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Last summer, I bought a Cadillac at Off Lease Only. I had some time on my hands and was out driving around and spent two or three different days there. I liked the opportunity of being able to get into the multiple different cars at one location and it helped me make my decision. And then, I traded the Cadillac in and bought a GMC last month. I paid cash for them. I already knew what I was looking for and the salesperson was in good contact with me and I didn’t feel pressured by him. It was a relaxed environment.

They did all the appropriate paperwork. However, they need to expedite that process. Once a person has made a decision, they should get out of there within an hour but it took at least two hours to be out of the building. And in my situation, I'm paying cash so there's no credit check, no background check, no hand me a check, verify the balance and get out the door. And, both transactions took longer than I thought it should have taken. But I don't know what is involved on their end and we will never know as the consumers. Nevertheless, I would buy there again. The cars there are accessible and they had all the computers where you can look at the information, Carfax, etc. So, it was a very easy process from that standpoint.

Dear Mark,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your loyal repeat business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re happy to hear that you’re pleased with our selection and your salesperson kept in contact with you throughout the process. We hope that you’ve always felt like part of the family during your visits.

We do apologize for the wait you endured. According to Auto Trader, the average amount of time it takes to purchase a car is six hours. Obviously, when you’re paying cash, you expect a quicker process, and we understand how frustrating the waiting process can be. We realize that we are currently working in an environment that is in need of changes to meet our needs. We do our conscientious best to provide the best level of service possible. Soon, we’ll begin construction on a brand new state-of-the-art facility which will enable us to better accommodate the volume of business we receive. It will also allow us to shorten the wait times.

Our Customer Service Manager, John, should be contacting you shortly, to address your specific concerns, and discuss any improvements you might think of that would help us to expedite the process. In the event that he is unable to reach you, please contact him, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Enjoy your nearly new Yukon, and we hope to see you for your next purchase!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

We needed a car and the prices at Off Lease Only are pretty good. Theirs were a little cheaper than the other dealers so we went ahead and took a look at it. We bought our Volvo almost a month ago and the salesperson did pretty well. My wife financed it and she didn't have any issues or concerns. What I don’t like about Off Lease is the warranty they give on the cars. This car is in a pretty good shape and they should give at least a month of warranty in case something goes bad. They only gave 72 hours which is nothing and we almost didn’t buy there because of that.

Dear Osvaldo,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Most of the vehicles that we sell have remaining factory warranty on them. We also offer extended warranty up to 10 years and unlimited mileage, in some cases. Does your car have remaining factory warranty on it? If you check, I think you might find that it probably does.

You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Erodita, shortly, if you haven’t already, to discuss this matter with you further. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here for you!

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I had a 2005 Audi and it's time to upgrade, and my friend directed me to Off Lease Only. The Mercedes Benz E400 that I bought was $37,000 which was almost the same price as any other dealer. I'm in California and it's the same price and I thought I got a great deal because California is more expensive than Florida but I didn't. I spent the same amount of money in Florida and this was a Mercedes Benz dealer. I had my vehicle financed which was a long process and I had a week for Evan to get through it. In 2015, I got a four-year warranty with the original so I have them till 2019 and I thought I had a four-year extended warranty on it. After buying it, they said I did which was the main reason why I bought this car. Now, I'm going to spend more money on a new contract. Off Lease promises everything then when it comes to the paperwork and after they get your money, it's not happening and that's not cool.

Dear David,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. With over 850 employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience with our Palm Beach team. We would like to see what we can do to help you. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

We had sold my husband’s Mustang, and we were trying to get a new car. And we were moving up north with the military, so I needed something that was an all-wheel drive. My dad purchased all of our five cars from Off Lease Only. I also looked into a few dealerships just to make sure that Off Lease still has the best prices, and they did, so I purchased my car there. I bought a 2015 Toyota RAV4, and it had replaced a 2014 Mustang GT. So, it was switching to more of a family vehicle and an all-wheel-drive vehicle. And price-wise, it was about $6,000 cheaper than what we purchased the GT for.

Our salesperson got us everything we needed. We told him what we were looking for. He walked us right over, showed us, went right through about the cars, and pulled up quickly once we decided. He pushed our paperwork through very quickly and just got us in and out. He was awesome. Off Lease Only was super quick and efficient and they’re an all-in-one place. I had an awesome experience and I would tell my friends that there’s nowhere else to go besides there.

Dear Krista,

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience with Off Lease Only, and we hope you felt like part of the family during your visit. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only, we look forward to helping you, in any way we can, to enjoy your new 2015 Toyota RAV4!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

There was no haggling at Off Lease Only. I called to meet somebody and the person who came out was very nice. Robert showed me the car and he knew some things about it, which was nice. I just went there and they brought the car up and they said, “Go take it out for a ride if you like it, but this is what it is. That’s what the deal is.” He was very helpful and then when I went back in, I said. “Yeah, I like the car.” Then, I spoke with the person who sent the finances and he was very nice and helpful. He told me, “If you want to buy a warranty with it, we have some good deals on them.” So he set me up with a warranty. I didn’t want to buy a new car because it just doesn’t pay to buy a new one. It’s better when you buy them off when they just came off for lease.

I financed it. I had a very high credit rating so they just got me a loan right away. They went out and we had a couple of loan through TD Bank. It worked out fine. My wife contacted Robert a few times with a couple things to check with TD Bank and account number and he came back to her promptly. The car, the guy, and the finances were very nice. Whatever you want, you call them up and I’m sure they have something that what you look up for. It was a great experience. I have recommended Off Lease Only already. One of my other neighbors and I were talking and he took an Off Lease car from Orlando. We both pick up cars within a week or two of each other and they’re both Off Lease cars. They fit all categories and they fit the person that only had a few dollars. They take care of the people and they’re very helpful.

Dear Charles,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. We also appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we wish you many happy miles in your new ride!

On behalf of the owners - Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

The price is what it is in Off Lease Only, so you can't haggle with them. It's a better way of doing business. A couple of months ago, I saw a car online and I emailed Off Lease Only and the sales guy called me back. They can't hold the car for you, but when I got there, he was waiting for me and the process moved pretty quickly from there. I took the car to my mechanic and test drove it, and then I signed the papers. Their cars are in pretty good shape, so you're getting a fair price for a decent quality car.

Dear Debora,

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Off Lease Only as your used car destination.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I had a 2002 car and it was giving me a bunch of problems over the past two months. I decided to get a new one and I was looking for cars online and stumbled upon Off Lease Only. I liked their prices on their 2015 Fiats. And after I went and checked it out and made sure it is good, I bought a 2015 Fiat 500 Pop. It drives super similar to my old Volkswagen Beetle but it’s a much nicer upgrade. I like it a lot. I had it financed and the process went all right. My monthly payments ended up being in the expected range, but I didn’t get through Off Lease Only's warranty. Their warranty prices were a little higher than expected.

My salesperson was nice and explained everything in depth to me. It was my first time buying a car, so it was a little stressful for me but he made it a bit easier. Off Lease Only is definitely a good place and the first place to go to because I noticed they have a wide variety of cars. So, if someone’s in the market for a specific vehicle or just any sort of vehicle, I would recommend they at least go there first.

Dear Kallie,

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson, and are happy with your nearly new Fiat! We hope that you felt like part of the family during your visit.

Did your finance manager discuss any alternate warranty options with you? Sometimes there are warranties that may not have the complete coverage that you’re looking for, but at least enough to cover any major repairs. You should be hearing from our Customer Service Manager, Jasline, shortly, if you haven’t already, to further discuss this matter with you. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-855-994-6396. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here for you!

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I was ready for a vehicle upgrade and when I was looking for a dealership, it looked like Off Lease Only's pricing was good. I like the Buick Lacrosse that I bought from them. I went through financing and the process was good and easy. It was quick, too. My salesperson, Sam, did a great job and he was very helpful. I’d recommend that my friends check Off Lease Only out. I had a good experience with them and I’ll go back there again.

Dear Darrell,

Thank you so much for your Off Lease Only review! Thanks also for the 5-star rating! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. Your business means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Off Lease Only as your #1 used car dealership. We wish you many happy miles in your new ride, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I was looking for a specific car and one of the places that it was available at was on Off Lease Only. I have looked around at several different dealers and with Off Lease Only, it was nice to not be harassed by someone pressuring me into buying the car. My wife also has a friend from her bible study who has bought two cars from Off Lease Only, and she was very satisfied with them. It was a very good recommendation and it helped me decide to buy it from them instead of some other place. I bought a 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT hatchback. It's a beautiful car.

Roche was our salesperson. He was very kind and courteous. He told me everything that I needed to know. He also helped me with Carfax and made suggestions when I needed it. When I have some questions, he was always willing to answer them. I had two cars that I had to decide on and he let me drive both of them. He also called me after I decided on a car and let me know that I could come in and look at it again if I wanted to. I let my wife pick and the car she picked was silver, which reflects heat very well, has a big shift, since I only drive manual, big shift cars, and all the things I wanted on it. I went back three times before I decided to buy the car.

I was going to have my mechanic check it and Roche set it up for me to take the car to my mechanic. However, I wasn't able to do that since my mechanic got injured and didn't work for two weeks so I decided to buy the car anyhow. But when I was able to take it to the mechanic, the car was in excellent condition. It was a great deal all around.

Dear Perry,

Thank you for writing such a marvelous review about your experience with Off Lease Only. We try our best to stand out from other dealerships in terms of service excellence. It's encouraging to hear that you came to us through a friend's referral. We couldn't be happier. The highest compliment our customers can give is the referral of their friends and family. Thank you for your trust!

We're also delighted that your purchase experience with Serge and our Team was so positive. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is key in helping us achieve this goal.

On behalf of your friends at Off Lease Only, in Miami, we wish you and your wife many happy miles in your new 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT. We look forward to serving you both for years to come!

Off Lease Only Company Information