Find a Car Dealerships partner

Florida

4.7/5 (2555 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only is an independent used car dealership that sells thousands of used cars at its four Florida locations and worldwide through its website. Consumers can choose from around 5,000 cars at any time, and prices range from $5,000 to more than $100,000. There are no hidden fees, and Off Lease Only offers a five-day, 500-mile, no-questions-asked exchange policy for dissatisfied customers.

Pros

• Delivers nationwide
  • No hidden fees
  • Wide vehicle selection

Cons

• No in-house transportation
  • Locations only in Florida

Bottom Line

Off Lease Only offers around 5,000 used vehicles in Florida and worldwide through its website. Vehicle prices range from $5,000 to more than $100,000. Financing and multiple warranty options are available.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Off Lease Only Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: June 24, 2020

DO NOT GO HERE! There is NO COMMUNICATION WITHIN THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!! A truck we liked was being bought but would call us if it went through. Got a phone call at 7:33PM last night saying it didn't sell (keep in mind they close at 9pm) and it's ours and they will put it on hold. They put the truck on hold for us to come at 9:00AM this morning.

Drove OVER AN HOUR TO GET THERE AND TELL US THEY "ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT LAST NIGHT". They put our keys in the drawer to hold it for us but another employee took the keys and SOLD IT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE!!! Will NEVER get a car from here!!! I DO NOT TRUST THEM and neither should you. You're better off going somewhere else too and paying a little extra knowing your car is YOURS and they will not go out and sell it to someone else. No communication. Terrible Customer Service. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising and I won't fail to tell everyone of this place. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Dear Crystal,

Sorry for the delay in our response. I thought I had already responded, but don't see it here. I know that we did try to reach out to you and that you did reach out to us.

We take your concerns seriously, and look into every matter we see published. It is unfortunate that your truck was sold after a salesperson promised to hold it. Normally, this would not happen and this is a very rare occurrence. Usually, we require a deposit to hold a vehicle, but it sounds like they felt confident that the truck wouldn’t sell during the remaining time that the dealership was open. We do have a great team that scours the country for the right vehicles for our inventory. We’d be happy to put in a request for the type of vehicle you’re looking for.

Our management team has been trying to reach you. Please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location. We rely on your feedback for quality control.

Our founders, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 20, 2020

I recently bought a 2017 Camry XLE and after the sale was complete I received one key without any fob for remote locking/unlocking, opening the trunk and sounding the horn. I found out after I hired Pop-a-Lock to make a proper key for me and found out the key I received was a valet key that only has minimal use and did not have the 4 buttons to lock/unlock, opening the trunk etc. I would think that a large company like this would insure that proper keys were included in the sale of a vehicle. Instead I paid over $120.00 to get one key that functions fully for this vehicle.

Dear Mr. Hale,

We care about your concerns and look into every matter we see published. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently investigating this matter and a member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you, shortly, if they haven’t already, to follow up with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 13, 2020

Today I purchased a vehicle from Off Lease in Orlando Florida. The process was great and smooth. Great customer service and excellence sale person, Phillip **. However, I am deeply disappointed and extremely upset. Before paying for the vehicle I noticed the front tires were bad. I mentioned it to the stuffs and told that "I will send the vehicle to inspection to decide whether or not to replace the tires. The tires were not inspected nor changed and even property cleaned. I took the vehicle home. On the way home to the turnpike the vehicle had a flat tires. I called the store to speak with a manager and told no. As a result, I left the car in a public parking lot and arrived home close to 10pm. I am demanding someone from off lease to call me otherwise I am returning the car tomorrow. Minouche **.

Dear Minouche,

We care about your concerns and are looking into this matter to determine what we can do to help. We’re glad to know that our management team is in the process of reaching out to you and working hard to resolve your issues. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 5, 2020

I came not really sure if I was going to get a car but Jennifer at the North Lauderdale was so welcoming and explain everything. Was with me every step of the way until I drove my 17’ Toyota Yaris off the lot and I can’t forget Dwight. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be sliding right now. Thank y’all again. I’m forever thankful.

Dear Kay,

First and foremost, thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback. Off Lease Only is thrilled you enjoyed your experience with Jennifer and Dwight.

The founders, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

Off Lease Only is proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We couldn't ask for nicer feedback, and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Sincerely,

Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team - Ed

Resolution response: Feb. 29, 2020

I am revising my original post regarding my comments concerning my experience with Off Lease of Broward!!! I was premature with my post as I had not given them the opportunity to actually work with me to resolve the issue I had. Ernesto (manager) worked with me and was able to come up with a resolution that was acceptable to both parties very quickly. I have to state for the record that this has turned out to be the best vehicle purchase that I have ever made and I would highly recommend Off Lease to anyone that is in need of a used vehicle. Not only do they have the most professional and absolutely friendliest people to work with, you won't find a better deal on a pre-owned vehicle anywhere!!! If you are reading this review, "please" ignore the original post...it was NOT appropriate!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

We purchased a vehicle from Off Lease that was on their site advertised with a Carfax as having no accidents. The vehicle was in their Orlando location so we went to the Broward location and as it was getting late in the evening, they wanted us to complete the deal so that they could lock down the deal and have the car transported here. The finance person seemed agitated having to do the paperwork as it was almost closing and all the paperwork was not in the jacket, but we finished it and gave them a check in good faith for $30,000.00 of a $45,000.00 sale...Not one time was it ever stated that, oh, by the way this car has been in an accident!!!! Only when the car arrived and I did my own research did we discover that it in fact had been in a major accident....

They told us, "Well you have 5 days to trade for another car.." Well that may have been ok if they had another one to meet the same criteria, but they did not...Now we have the car that has been identified as having actual life safety issues and have receive an estimate from a professional auto repair shop in the amount of $5824.00...Watch out for this company as they chose not to disclose the true condition, even though they knew it...Very deceptive and they will outright lie to sell you a car!!!

Dear Mr. Dubisky,

We take concerns, such as yours, very seriously, and we look into every matter we see published. We are currently investigating your situation, and a member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you, shortly, if they haven’t already, to follow up with you. In the event that we are unable to reach you, please contact us, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

We would never knowingly sell you a car that had been in an accident without disclosing that information to you. We disclose everything we know about every vehicle we sell.

We get 1,000 new vehicles every week and are confident that you can find one that will meet your needs.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Broward location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your valuable feedback for quality control.

We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in every way we can.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

No 2nd key. Cost Add $350. I bought a 2014 Mercedes Benz. I was told the 2nd key Fob was in the console. Despite advertising a 2nd key fob the dealer refused to provide the key when I got home and noticed it was not there. Off Lease went out of their way to say it’s “as is”. They refused to provide the 2nd key or to reimburse me after they said that they would. Same response from Sales to Sales Managers. Totally duped by the lies and deception. Dishonest, did ingenious and terrible customer service. Be sure you get everything squared before you leave the lot. If not, Offlease says tough **. Good luck with Offlease. You’ll need it. If you buy a car fro.

Dear James,

We care about your concerns, and look into every matter we see published. This appears to be from a car you purchased 2 years ago. From the notes in our system, it appears that we did try to reach out to you to assist you, with no success, and were hung up on at one point.

It does state, on our website, that you are guaranteed one key. We are fully transparent and do not hide anything.

A member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you again, shortly, if they haven’t already, to follow up with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I’ve had nothing but issues with Offlease Orlando. I drove three hours to go pick up a car that I noticed was for sale. When I got there, the car was on E, and I was informed that they do not offer gas but would give me 20 miles worth. Meanwhile, I’m paying 30k+ for the car. I find a crack in the windshield and they inform me after I purchased it that it isn’t their problem, and I was told it was a clean title. Meanwhile the car VIN number is showing SALVAGED! DON'T BUY FROM ORLANDO OFF LEASE! BUNCH OF CROOKS.

Dear Jade,

We take concerns like yours very seriously, and look into every matter we see published.

We understand your concern regarding the low amount of fuel in your vehicle. Most of our vehicles arrive with low amounts of fuel. Normally, when vehicles are shipped, it is preferred that they are shipped with the least amount of fuel possible. This helps keep the weight of a shipment down, which affects shipping costs, as well as avoids unnecessary amounts of flammables on board.

To keep our prices as low as possible it has always been our policy to not add fuel to the vehicles unless it becomes necessary. Imagine the cost of filling the tanks on 5,000+ vehicles, including trucks, suvs, exotics, and vehicles that require high octane fuels. Chances are, the prices would increase more than the amount it costs to fill your tank, not to mention the cost of the manpower involved in fueling every vehicle. We have policies in place that ensure we offer the lowest prices possible. We’ve found that most of our customers prefer saving thousands on the purchase of their vehicle and paying for the incidentals, like fuel, on their own. However, there should always be enough fuel to get you on your way.

We do not sell any vehicles with a salvage, rebuilt, junk, fire, or hail titles. Who told you that it was a salvage title? A member of our Management Team will be reaching out to you, shortly, to follow up with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I took my family to Off Lease Only, Fort Lauderdale location this afternoon. After searching online and on the lot, we located and test drove a BMW X5. We were satisfied with the car but had a question regarding the alignment. A mechanic test drove the car and agreed an alignment was required. I left my Persol sunglasses in the driver's door pocket. The sunglasses were worth $450. After the test drive, they were not there. The mechanic said he hadn't seen them. This level of dishonesty is criminal- and it's called grand theft. I wouldn't trust this dealer with anything.

Dear Mr. Stone,

We take concerns, such as yours, very seriously, and we investigate every concern we see published. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We’re glad to know that members of our Management and Security Teams have been investigating your missing sunglasses. A member of our management team will be reaching out to you, shortly, to follow up with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Broward location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Sold me a lemon. The majority of the reviews on this business are not accurate. You're asked to post a review as soon as you sign. My experience was HORRIBLE. Took the car, 7 days later needed repair, still runs crappy.

Dear Nilmaries,

We care about your concerns and would like to determine what we can do to help, but are unable to locate your information in our system based on the name you provided in your review. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll-free, at 1-833-794-5316 to discuss this matter on a more personal level. You can also reach them at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We’re here to help!

We do ask our customers to write a review. We rely on them for quality control. It also lets us know if your sales team is providing the level of service we expect.

We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience. Your feedback is important to us.

We hope to be hearing from you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

What an absolutely incredible buying experience! We are residents of New Hampshire and heard about OffLeaseOnly through a friend at the gym. We started by looking online then traveled and went to look in person at the West Palm Beach location. Incredible selection at low prices. Bought vehicle we wanted in Florida and shipped to New Hampshire for overall better price. Service was personal and responsive. Thank you Steve "Happy" **!

Dear Kirk,

We apologize for the delay, but we just became aware of your review. Off Lease Only thanks you for making the trip all the way from New Hampshire for the purchase of your nearly new vehicle. We also thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate your sharing your buying experience with us and others and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Sincerely,