Get a Free Quote

Florida

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5
Based on 2,538 ratings

Looking for a quality used car, truck, suv or van? Save THOUSANDS at The Nations Used Car Destination! Thousands of used cars, priced thousands below retail with no hidden fees and no negotiating is what you can expect to find at Off Lease Only!

We also give a 5 day / 500 mile free exchange policy for added peace of mind, and Home Delivery is now available!

Want to sell your car? Off Lease Only will always buy your car at fair market value, whether you buy another vehicle from us or not. Simply fill out the trade-in form right here on our website.

We are proud to be A+ Rated on the Better Business Bureau, DealerRater's Used Car Dealer of the Year & an Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer. All awards are 100% based on Off Lease Only reviews & customer satisfaction.

Hundreds of thousands of happy used car shoppers continue to spread the word to their friends, family and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the only place to save thousands on your next used car.

We look forward to helping you save thousands on your next vehicle!

View More View More

Off Lease Only Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 15, 2019

After exchanging emails with an Off Lease Only sales rep, I decided to move forward with the purchase of a 2017 Lexus GX-460. My wife and I called the sales rep while driving home one afternoon to see what he thought of the car. The sales rep told us that there was nothing wrong with the car and said that it was one of his favorite vehicle types. I inquired about the interior to make sure it was not a smoker vehicle as I would not be able to see the vehicle before I purchased it. The sales rep again said that it was in great shape but suggested we get an inspection by a third party called MyUsedCarBuddy for the cost of $160. He also stated that he had another GX 60 that we might want to look at. After a few minutes, he texted and said that the other GX he thought we might want to look at had been in an accident, never mentioning that the GX we wanted to move forward on had also been in an accident.

We moved forward with the independent inspection the sales rep had suggested, only to find out that the car had been in a significant accident. In my opinion, the sales rep could have save us $160 just by telling us the car had been wrecked. I could have also found this out by checking the CarFax, which I will do every time in the future. After thinking about my experience for a few days, I contacted the sales rep to see if they would be willing to make it right somehow. The sales rep now says that he told me the car had been in an accident, which is not true. In his last correspondence, the sales rep said he had nothing else to say, hence this review. I will not do business with the company and would suggest that however does, do your homework because you might not get the entire story from your sales rep.

Dear Mr. Walton,

I am not sure if you were viewing our vehicles on our website? We actually offer a free Carfax for every vehicle in stock. Also, while not required by Florida Law, we proactively disclose if a vehicle has been in a prior accident if we are notified at Auction.

Sometimes you will see that we have had a previous accident disclosure even if the Carfax shows no accident. We even go one step further on those cars we disclose as previous accident. We have an additional link to a third party inspection report. These inspection reports shows the prior repairs to the vehicle, including pictures. As far as we know, we are the only dealer in the industry to take this extra step. We try to provide as many tools, right on our website, as possible to allow our customers to make an informed purchase, even before they reach out to us.

We apologize if there was some confusion with our salesperson, he may have thought you had already viewed the vehicles on our website before moving forward. We do encourage our customers to have their own inspections done for their own peace of mind. We have nothing to hide. Our Broward General Manager, Teresa, will be reaching out to you shortly, if she hasn’t already, to see if there is anything further we can do to help you. In the event that she is unable to reach you, please contact her, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com.

Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250,000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during and after the sale.

We're proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: May 18, 2019

I've been trying to do business online with Off Lease Only and my internet interaction with them have been awful. I'm very interested in a vehicle they have for sale, only problem is it located 300 miles away from me. So I contacted them several times via chat and email and all their responses have been, "Give us your phone number and someone will contact you." I refuse to give out my private number unless absolutely necessary, I hate having high-pressure salespeople calling me through the day. Plus I like to have written evidence of what (and who) said this or that. I know I'll have to give my contact information at one point, but to me that point is not during the initial contact with a dealership.

Well, in my 3-4 email interactions with them, even once a General Manager emailed me, I always received generic, automated responses and not answers to the requested information. All their emails were details of how great the dealership was or how many cars they'd sold. My question is, if they cannot give direct, accurate information when contacted by internet, why even have an internet department? Makes me wonder if this is the kind of customer service they provide before a sale, what can be expected after the sale? For such reason, I cannot recommend this dealership and will not do business with them. P.s. I've purchased 2 vehicles in the past via internet with other dealers and have received great, top-notch customer service.

Dear Andy,

I can understand your frustration. In fact, you have brought up an issue that we are currently working on. We want our customers to communicate with us in the method they are most comfortable with. Every car we have for sale is listed on our website, www.offleaseonly.com. Each car on our website includes a free Carfax which is linked directly on that car’s home page. Additionally, we are rolling out linked auto check reports for all our cars, but right now only some are linked, if you do not see the Auto Check we can send it to you. Lastly, if we see that a Vehicle has had an auction announcement, even if it doesn’t show up on the Carfax or Auto check, we include an additional report from a third-party company called True Frame. These reports show you the structural and cosmetic integrity of the vehicle. Unlike other Dealers in the industry we are upfront and transparent and provide tools, so our customers can easily do their research from home. I will have Bob Harris our Corporate General Manager will be reaching out to you shortly, so we can answer any additional questions you may have. We look forward to earning your business.

Best Wishes,

Ejola Cook, V.P.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 29, 2019

The DMV Nationwide service that Off Lease Only uses is terrible. I am now 51 days from my purchase of 2 vehicles, and have yet to receive title work in order to get license plates. I was told this would be a seamless process and would receive titles before the temp tags expired, well that didn’t happen. I took both cars to a dealer in Ohio to get an Ohio VIN inspections, even though when I asked about this during my purchase, 51 days ago, I was told that it was part of what the DMV Nationwide service does, but they DON’T!

So now because of the mileage missing on the form, which when I asked the lady doing the inspection she said it isn’t necessary, (and I have had her do at least 4 other cars for me in the past without issues and one car didn’t have an odometer or a instrument cluster) I now have to go back and get this done again and then mail the original forms to them for processing. This could have been avoided by Off Lease just doing the form at the ** dealership, which it states right on the form this can be done that they sent me, and all this ** would have been avoided. And yes I am a little salty right now! Yes I would recommend the cars they sell, but they really need to get their ** together when it comes to the paperwork!

Dear Arnold,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Our Customer Service Team should have reached out to you by now, and the matter should have been resolved by now. If, for any reason, it hasn’t been, please contact them using our toll-free number. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

Enjoy your new rides, and we hope to see you for the next one!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 17, 2019

I started the process of trying to buy a van on March 18th 2019. We signed all our paperwork with our notary (we are out-of-state buyers) on March 26th. We were told by a couple people from different departments that we should be able to have the vehicle by the end of that week or the beginning of the following week. We still do not have our vehicle. We have talked with so many other people from so many different departments and so-called managers as well, and still we are just being told that the car is on the list for a transport. They are not doing anything to get the vehicle to us in the time that they are promised.

Multiple times we were told that we would be called back and that did not happen. We have had to rent a vehicle because we needed one to take care of some doctors appointments out of state since we do not have a car. I was told by an agent that she would email me so I could give her the invoice for the rental car, and they would cover it for me. However, I never got an email from her. I still don't know whether or not they will actually reimburse us for this rental car. This whole experience has been very frustrating and we still have not gotten our vehicle or the answers that we have wanted. I definitely would not recommend buying a vehicle from this company out of state. If they claim to be such a great company for selling vehicles at great prices, I sure hope if you could walk in the door that they have some better customer service than what we have received online and over the phone.

Dear Charity,

First and foremost, we want you to know that we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

We’re disappointed to hear that you’ve encountered a delay with the shipping of your vehicle. We are aware, and glad to know that our management team is involved and is working on the situation on your behalf. We hope to have it resolved soon.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

We look forward to assisting you, in any way we can.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: April 12, 2019

Our salesperson was great. We had 4 cars we liked. We test drove an Infiniti and it was perfect. We wanted to trade our vehicle. After inspection we were given to a gentleman who gave us what they said they would give us for the car. My husband said he felt it was a little unreasonable. The gentleman asked what we wanted the trade in for and we increased the amount $900. Which was reasonable but we would have discussed it with him.

Instead of talking to us nicely or showing us any type of customer service, he said “here is your keys” and walked away. He was so rude that if he took an extra minute to speak with us he would have known we were there to pay cash for that car and leave. We might even have understood if he was nice in his explanation and still bought the car and went home and just sold our car ourselves. I have had 4 friends and two coworkers buy vehicles from there and were very happy. I wish we could have said the same. My husband really loved the car.

It was everything he was looking for in the Infiniti that he wanted and after being there from 11:30 to after 3:00 we left without the car and now have to start our search again. I guess my thing is, even though you are busy, a little more than two minutes of your time and not making someone feel like you are putting them out would be appreciated.

We spent all that time at the dealership and that two minutes of rudeness made us leave and unfortunately we will remember that if someone asks about our experience there. I just bought a Jeep Rubicon, which I paid for in cash at another dealership and the customer service experience and the purchasing experience was nothing like this. I give our salesperson at Off Lease Orlando who showed us the vehicles high praise but when it came to purchasing and discussing the trade I have to give Off Lease of Orlando one star.

Dear L Holz,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Orlando location. With nearly a thousand employees now we rely on your feedback for quality control.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your salesperson.

It’s unfortunate that your experience with the trade appraiser wasn’t the same. This is something that we would like to discuss with you further. All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. You can also reach us at customerservice@offleaseonly.com. We would like to make sure that this type of incident does not repeat itself.

We hope to be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

We wish you the best with your new jeep!

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Off Lease Only?

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have purchased FIVE Jaguars through Off Lease Only and each time I purchased the extended warranty they recommended. I felt the warranty was important with these high-end cars where services can add up very quickly. It turns out, the warranty is nothing but a scam and I will not purchase another car through Off Lease.

My last Jaguar XJ (2014) I purchased from them was continually serviced at the Jaguar dealership in West Palm Beach and at the time of the incident had 45,000 miles on it. The warranty was supposed to cover the car until 75,000 miles. I took it in for service and they found the water pump was faulty and would certainly fail soon. The service manager called the warranty company and recommended a replacement. The warranty company refused and said they will not replace it until it completely fails. This was a recorded and documented conversation. The next day I was stranded on I95 in the heat of summer and had to wait several hours for a tow truck. Why you may be asking? The water pump failed which caused the engine to blow up. No warning, no fault lights, but exactly what the dealership warned the warranty company would happen if they did not replace the $300 water pump.

I am now the ticked off owner of a Jaguar with a blown engine that the warranty company said they will not pay for because they will not pay for overheating. Seriously! It overheated because the water pump failed, as the dealership stated it would, and the warranty company refused to replace it. Stay away, the warranty is a scam that will not cover your repairs and I still owe over $20,000 on the car and the bill to replace the motor is another $18,000+. I purchased extended warranties every time and when I needed it, they refused to uphold their contract. Unfortunately, court is the next stop. This is a financial fiasco and I would have been better off purchasing my cars directly from the dealerships. I will from now on. Buyer beware!! My problem will be yours if you buy another car from Off Lease anticipating you are safe with the extended warranty Off Lease sells you.

Dear Tim,

We take concerns like yours very seriously. While we are not the third-party service provider, we want to make sure our customers are taken care of. As you know we opened a full investigation into your claims. We discovered during our inquiry, that the timeline you have published in your reviews does not line up with the claims, and repairs done to your vehicle.

From what we can see you purchased this vehicle from Off Lease Only in September of 2014, and at the time the vehicle only had 23,167 miles on it. Then on April 2, 2018, over three years later, the vehicle was towed into the repair shop to check for a coolant leak and to check suspension noise. At the time you brought the vehicle was checked in it had 72,181 miles on the odometer, not 45,000 miles as you claim. From our calculation as April of 2018 you had already driven over 49,000 miles in the vehicle.

The repair shop determined that the vehicle’s coolant leak was because the coolant pipe had split and was leaking from the seam. There was never a claim made to replace the water pump. While there is a reference to the water pump in the notes, it was simply because there was some play in the bearing. All the repairs during that service were covered and paid for by your Service Contract. It appears you took possession of the vehicle on or about April 6, 2018.

Then contrary to your review, and of importance, your vehicle’s water pump did not fail on April 7, 2018 as you allege. In fact, you drove the vehicle for an additional 2,000 miles, over the course of two months before your water pump allegedly failed. It was on June 5, 2018, that a new claim was filed on the vehicle. At the time the mileage reading was 74,203 miles on the vehicle. The issue reported at the time was vehicle had stopped running, and the shop reported that the fuel line melted, the plastic fittings were melted, and the Coolant level was on empty.

To date no claim has been denied on either your water pump, or your current engine issue. On June 6, 2018, your service contract advisor spoke with the repair shop and stated that there was coverage for the water pump, seals/gaskets, Coolant and labor. A tear down letter was faxed to the repair facility. The service contact provider than called the shop on June 14, 2018 and were told that you did not authorize the tear down of the engine. The Advisor again called on June 28, 2018, July 6, 2018, and July 12, 2018 for updates from the shop and left messages. The Repair shop never responded at which point the claim was closed.

Additionally, it seems the low coolant warning light would have illuminated at the time your vehicle hit low coolant and would have warned of an impending issue, but it appears the vehicle continued to be driven after the warning light came on.

Based on our investigation of the service and claims records for your vehicle do not align with your review. Nevertheless, despite the fact that you are actually disputing an issue related to a third-party service provider on a vehicle you purchased “As Is” from Off Lease Only over three years ago, we would still like to help you, if we reasonably can. Our Customer Service team has reached out to you, but we have had no response. If we can help you find a resolution to get your car fixed, we are happy to help you.

Ejola Cook

Vice President, CAO, General Counsel

Original review: March 30, 2019

I recently purchased a vehicle from OffLeaseOnly Miami. I was an out-of-state buyer, and although I recognize that out-of-state transactions can be a bit more involved than in-state ones, the company totally missed the mark. More specifically, I don’t think the people I encountered during my purchase (a) pay attention to detail and (b) ethically conduct themselves. For example, they advertised price of the car was not properly listed on my initial loan application: it was marked up more than $590.00. If this wasn’t enough, the salesperson misspelled my name on many of the final documents, my downpayment was not properly deducted from the purchase amount of the vehicle, and the Carfax report that was included in my final dossier wasn’t even a report of the car I purchased!

What’s more is that when the car was eventually delivered, it wasn’t even washed/detailed. It was an incredibly disappointing experience, and I just want to caution future buyers about this company. Some of these things I didn’t catch until after the purchase had been finalized. I was more focused on my move to another state, admittedly and because of my own lack of diligence in this regard, I take some responsibility for my negative experience. Today, I consider my interactions with OffLeaseOnly Miami a kind of learning experience—an experience I want others to learn from.

At the end of the day, I’ll never buy a car from here again, and I’ll passionately dissuade others from buying cars here, too. I expected my own online, car-buying experience to be similar to my sister’s, who purchased her vehicle from Carvana. As an observer of her process, I expected these online sellers to have integrity. I’m not all that sure they have the kind of integrity that is deserving of people’s hard-earned money—of your hard earned money. Stated simply, if you’re looking for a stress-free, car-buying process that’s motivated by mutual respect and integrity, please do yourself a favor and find another company.

I very much expect some business-like response from Off Lease Only (if they respond at all)—a response apologizing or saying something about the more than “4,000” transactions the company has to process every month. In order to preempt that sort of inadequacy, I want to just say that it might be better to streamline things, to downsize the operation so to speak, in order to create meaningful (and positive experiences) with all of your customers. This is at the center of a healthy growth model.

Dear Robert,

First and foremost, we value you as a customer and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Miami location. With nearly a thousand employees now, we rely heavily on your feedback for quality control.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you did not receive the level of service the owners started this company to provide. All reviews are shared with the owner and our Customer Service Team in an effort to improve the overall customer experience moving forward. We are currently investigating each referenced matter, and will be reaching out to you, shortly, to further discuss them with you, on a more personal level. In the event that we are unable to reach you, please contact our Customer Service Team. We’re here to help, and hope to have the opportunity to turn your experience around.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 29, 2019

Strike #1, I looked for a car in "Cars.com" within 50 miles of my location in St Petersburg FL. I found the car I wanted located, according to the Cars.com ad, 18 miles away from my zip code. In reality the car was located in Miami and they do not have any cars near St Petersburg. Their excuse for this is that they sell cars all over the world and have delivery service, but that would mean you would have to buy a car you have not test driven or even seen and on top of that pay a delivery fee. The fact is that the ad showed the car 18 miles away and that was not true.

Strike #2 After deciding to travel to Miami to see the car I called and found out that the "NO HIDDEN FEES" advertised was an outright falsehood. There is a hidden fee not disclosed in the ad on Cars.com. This was a dealer fee of $299 which they try to hide as some sort of a pre-delivery service charge but it is not in the ad that they do so BEWARE, there are hidden fees. One would think that a price of a car advertised with a big "NO HIDDEN FEES" claim would mean you would pay the price advertised, this is NOT the case. No matter how they twist it, it IS a hidden fee of $299.

Strike #3 They did provide the carfax report, good thing I read it. I thought they were straight up and would not sell damaged cars. The car had apparently suffered serious damage to the front end and sides. I will not advise anyone to buy a car from a dealer who is misleading or lies in their ads. If you do I advise to do your due diligence and confirm the location of the car, understand that there are hidden fees, and be careful, they sell previously damaged vehicles.

Dear Charles,

We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. This is something that we have been working with Cars.com on, and we are awaiting their changes so that the locations are more clear.

Any fee involved with a purchase is clearly stated in all of our advertising, as well as on our website.

It is true that we sell cars that have been in previous accidents. We offer a complimentary Carfax on every vehicle we sell. The difference between Off Lease Only and most dealerships is that most dealerships don’t disclose their vehicles that have been in previous accidents, and sell them at full price. We receive numerous compliments regarding our full disclosure of the complete purchase process including the vehicle's Carfax report, and customers are surprised to find that we even disclose previous accidents even when they're not reported on Carfax.

Our vehicles are purchased from the same auto manufacturers’ auctions that all dealers purchase their vehicles from. For added peace of mind, we invite our customers to take any vehicle of their choice to a third party mechanic for evaluation (prior to purchasing). EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENTS are available up to 10 years and/or unlimited miles from your date of purchase. We currently have over a thousand vehicles in our inventory without previous accidents, which is significantly more than most other dealers offer in their entire used car inventory.

Our Customer Service Team will be reaching out to you, shortly, if they haven’t already, to discuss these matters with you.

We hope to be speaking with you soon and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 20, 2019

I located a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali on www.offleaseonly.com and immediately chatted with an online agent. I provided all my contact information as well as a pre-approval letter from Capital One Auto Finance. She checked and validated the car was available and would have a salesman reach out soon. A salesman named Siad called and said the car was available and went out to smell it for any hints of Smoke. He then called back and said it was Smoke-Free. (I have a son with CF) so I told him I wanted to purchase the car and I wanted to utilize the HOME delivery option. This was around 3:30 pm EDT.

He said he needed to hand it off to the Home Delivery Team and that they would call me right back. (As of this review, I never heard back from the Home Delivery team) I contact Siad again around 4:30 and let him know I hadn't heard back and didn't want to lose the car. He assured me they would be calling me right back. 9:00 pm EDT came and went. I called their main number 3 more times and filled out 2 more contact forms on their website to no avail.

Finally, this morning around 9:00 am EDT I got a call from a Sam a Sr Sales Rep and he jumped right in to get this sale going. The bottom line: Too bad, the car had already been sold. (Not Sam's Fault) but their internet to backend process is broken. Yesterday I was told it would be better if I came down in person, now if I had flown down, got a hotel last night and got to the dealership this morning only to find it was sold yesterday around noon I would have been out Flight, Hotel and time off work... Not a good process for out of state buyers. When I contacted them around 3 pm yesterday, they should have known a deal was pending... Shout out to Sam for calling me back! Thanks Sam, but shame on the internet team.

Dear Mark,

We’re disappointed to hear that you clearly did not get the level of service the owners started this company to provide. Someone should have reached out to you with the status of the car, although that can be more difficult than what it might seem.

Vehicles sell so quickly here. We realize it might sound like a sales pitch, but it’s so true. When you’re saving people thousands on the purchase of their car, they really do sell fast. We typically sell over 4,000 vehicles each month. We have nearly two-hundred salespeople selling cars out of the same inventory, at the same time. A salesperson may not be aware that another salesperson is in the process of selling the car he’s showing to his customer. Often we’ll have two sets of customers interested in the same vehicle at the same time, and it literally becomes a race as to who completes the process first. We have customers who have called at night, just when we’re closing, to see if a specific vehicle is still available, then they arrive at opening the following morning.

With that said, we do have a really awesome NOTIFY ME feature on our website that’s available to you. Here’s the link to get you there: http://www.offleaseonlynotifyme.com/. All you need to do is scroll down, fill in the information based on the vehicle you’re looking for, and you’ll be notified as soon as one arrives in our inventory!

You can fill out as many as you like. We have more than 1,000 new vehicles arriving in our inventory every week. As soon as you’re notified that one has arrived, please get the stock number and give us a call. Don’t give up!

In any event, we are looking into this matter to determine exactly what happened. Our Customer Service Team will be reaching out to you, shortly, if they haven’t already, to personally discuss these issues with you. In the event that they are unable to reach you, please contact them, toll free, at 1-833-794-5316. We’re here to help!

We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Original review: March 10, 2019

I found a car I was interested in on the Off Lease Only Palm Beach website. Because I live an hour away in Fort Lauderdale, I called their office at 8:45 on a Saturday evening (right before they closed) to see if the car was still available and at that location before I drove up there. The woman on the phone asked for the VIN number of the vehicle, which I gave her and she looked it up and said that yes the car was at the Palm Beach location and made an appointment for me for 10 am the next morning (right when they open).

My husband and I make the hour drive the next morning and lo and behold - nobody can find the car. Not only did the appointment she made not include which car I was interested in, but after walking around the parking lot and searching their online inventory for an hour it was determined that the “office” had made an error, there was no such car and after unsuccessfully trying to sell me other cars we made the hour drive back home empty handed.

Once back home I did my own search online and FOUND the car again. I took a screenshot of the listing and texted it to the Salesman who texted me back “Oh that car IS here, but it was in the back being repositioned and I wouldn’t have found it anyway. Let me know if you want to come back and see it, it’s a beautiful car.” I told them I would still be interested in the car if they transfer it to the Fort Lauderdale Off Lease Only store free of the $199 charge which they refused to do. Very disappointing to say the least.

Dear Nancy,

We’re so sorry for the delayed response, but just now became aware of your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share your comments and feelings about your experience with our Palm Beach location.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you did not receive the level of service the owners started this company to provide. We don’t have a phone number for you anywhere in our records, so we’re not able to reach out to you. We would still like the opportunity to turn your experience around. You may have already found a car by now. If not, we hope you’ll give us a chance to turn your experience around.

We do have a few Mercedes CLA’s currently in our inventory, with a few in our North Lauderdale location. Please reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll free so we can give you the immediate attention and assistance that you deserve. You can also reach us via email. We’re here to help!

We hope to be hearing from you soon, and assisting you in every way we can.

Off Lease Only Company Information