4.52/5

27 CarGurus Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2019

Cargurus.com was so much easier to use than I had expected. I thought there would be a lot of hoops to jump through, and I expected to be hassled by people looking to buy my current vehicle; but there really weren't. I very much wish you could choose a manufacturer and see all models (Jeep, Volkswagen, Mazda, etc....) available in the area, as opposed to having to choose a specific one. Other than that, I really like a lot that you can search for the specific car you are looking for and choose the distance of the seller from your location, and I like the amount of detail provided for each vehicle listed.

Original review: June 5, 2019

My experience was great when looking at vehicles on CarGurus. At first all the options seemed overwhelming but I soon realized that it very much helped me to find what I needed. They were user-friendly. The data stayed current as long as I was looking at the site. All of the vehicles had great pictures and details. The main features of this website that I liked was the ease with which I could move around on the site. Found that the data on the vehicles were more thorough than the other sites. They seemed to have covered everything that a customer needs to know. But sometimes the site would time out or something similar and I would have to key everything back in again.

Get expert buying tips about Online Car Buying Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 4, 2019

My overall experience was good, the personnel showed me quite a few of potential cars that fits my needs and we could get all the information we needed as well. The feature I like about the car site was easy to use. I just need to put the model I want into search and it showed what I was looking for in a quick minutes. But it is a little bit too crowded and the website traffic is horrible so I think they should improve that.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Visiting this site helped my vehicle search greatly. I was able to pinpoint an exact location to purchase the vehicle and see if the price was reasonable. I liked being able to see multiple photos of every vehicle. It also have a full description of the vehicle. You can see how many previous owners had that car before you and if the vehicle was in any accidents. It had everything I was looking for on one site. I went on a few different sites but this one had more options than any of the other sites. Plus they updated their vehicles constantly so I knew if I was looking at a certain car it was still available to purchase.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Good experience. Website had detailed information about all cars. It gave the carfax for each vehicle which is important for me. I was searching for a used car and I wanted to make sure that the vehicle that I chose had a clean history. They have a wide range of search parameters. Allowed me to narrow down my search from thousands of options. Able to search by location, price, mileage and more. This allowed me to find the right vehicles for me to go look at in person. More search parameters would have been helpful but there were already enough to aid me in my search. Overall I had a great experience on this website and I really have nothing negative to say about it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarGurus?

Original review: June 11, 2019

It was a very good site to find a car. It showed me all the cars and years of cars I was interested in. They showed me tons of cars. They showed me all my price range and the cars were very close to my home.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had a fun experience because there are so many cars and you can filter what you want and search for what you want and it really is very helpful and worth the effort. I like that I can do my own searching. I like how easy it is and I like how fun it is and I chose this site because I saw an ad and the ad got me motivated.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Everything you would need or want to know about cars is on this site. I like the features of cars, cost of cars, and prices comparisons. Easy to use and access what you are looking for on the site. I enjoyed my time spent on this website. It was very pleasant.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I used quite a few car sites in my search for the right. By far CarGurus is the best and easiest to use out there. You could chose specific features that narrowed your search down. It shows you if you are getting a good deal and helps you with research. I like the value feature that showed you what the car was worth. I like the whole site. It and the app are extremely easy to use and it's all updated constantly.

Original review: June 7, 2019

My overall experience with CarGurus was a very good one. It showed me cars and trucks that were in my price range. It also had the price range from least to greatest which I really liked a lot. I like the fact that it lets me see what if anything has happened to the car or truck in its lifetime. It explained everything just fine and easy to understand. I would say that my experience was awesome.

CarGurus Company Information