1.65/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Dodge Ram

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 8, 2017

396 Dodge Ram Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Buyer beware of any newer, 2013+, Dodge with a Cummins Diesel and its emissions system. You will be constantly plagued with See Dealer, Service DEF System errors. When the trucks run they are great, but good luck keeping them running reliably. You can put good Blue DEF in 100% of the time, run them well to ensure they get a periodic regen, and still have endless issues. To top it off, they drop you into limp mode in no time at all, so good luck if you're on a long road trip; expect a huge tow bill. In all, stay away from any of these trucks that have DEF systems unless you wish to waste time and give away your money to a bottomless pit.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I bought my Ram 1500 new in 2015 with every tow option available. During the summer months (May-Mid September) I tow a 3,500lb boat about every other weekend... this was the sole purpose for buying this truck. This August while towing the boat the transmission failed to downshift (with a loud BANG) twice, then we got a check engine light, and the transmission reached 280* before being able to get off the highway. The truck was towed to the nearest dealer. The dealership told me there was no overtemp history in the computer and replaced just the valve body and filter. Ever since the repair the transmission regularly runs hot (up to 237* while not towing, usually in the 220s) and does a sporadic slip-bang shift.

I opened a case with Ram Cares and got it into another dealership, they couldn't reproduce the problem. The mechanic told me that Chrysler only allows them to replace the valve body or the entire transmission under warranty (if the fluid is burnt), but he felt there was a problem with the heat exchanger for the transmission. When I picked up the truck the service advisor told me (after seeing my many pictures of the trans temp gauge reading 220s and 230s) that even though he can't do anything under warranty right now he thought the transmission would most likely fail before the powertrain warranty expires.

This is a problem as I've already been stranded once while towing my boat. The Ram Cares rep said Chrysler stands by the dealership and my request for further diagnoses OR a warranty extension on the transmission has been denied... this to me means that Chrysler doesn't have confidence in the transmission... a warranty extension would only cost Chrysler money IF the transmission fails again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

1400 miles and noticed pull, steering wheel off center, tires cupping 2nd, center and 3rd rib, wobble left had curves, had to wait 10 days for appointment, so I parked it. Told it was normal tire wear for a dually. "No problem found". They set tone. "What about steering wheel and pull?" Also, this is important: I had been to 2 dealerships and they didn't know the proper tire pressure required. They will put too low pressure in fronts and create an excuse for "outside tire wear". I showed them the specs on door pillar. Had to call for authorization for offset ball joint. Service Mgr. told me he heard they had a problem with rotated right axle when it was welded. "Uh oh".

I called Customer Service FBA. They called me before I picked up truck, wanted to know if I wanted to go to Arbitration? I told them I had worked for Dodge 25 years ago and knew I had to give them 3 wishes, "wish they could fix it". Oh. And, I hadn't been called to tell me the truck was done! I was offered "road hazard/lifetime balance and rotate" from national chain for $160. I took it after 4th rotation and balance 2 unconventional rotation dismounting fronts from rim and swapping by 7900 miles 4th trip to service and 2 rotates and balances from them! At this point I've been escalated to another acronym for customer service. I provided tire tread wear patterns to service for cupping in ribs, contacted Nexen tire, sent pictures, they concur that it's mechanical. I had sent them pictures of "bowed right front spring", too.

1 service order I questioned the ride height, Right front 1" lower than left, left rear 2" higher than right. "Within tolerance" after calling tech support. "Did you measure and document your findings?" No, they took my word for it. Tech rep came and looked at it. Service wrote it up that I was concern about outer tire wear, returning to me my handwritten concerns - "nowhere does it say outer" cupping in ribs. I even attached a drawing asking about the tolerance of a "bowed" spring. Contacted General Mgr. of dealership about my complaints not being represented to Chrysler correctly, showed him a picture of the spring. "That's bent" he said. I told him his service department has had it in here and they say, "can't duplicate it or that's normal for a dually". G.M. would get involved. Spring and 2 tires just arrived.

While the tech advisor was there they drove a "new" truck to compare with mine. The route I discovered would replicate my complaint: accelerator ramp entering highway with a seam in asphalt from here to here on interstate (left sweeping curve, 40 to 80 miles per hour) "Wobbles like a hub or a spindle problem" yet this has an axle. They drove the same they said. They pointed out which one, I had driven it to see if I was interested in taking the $5000 over trade value in a previous offer. It had 90 lbs in front tire and was a solid, tight front end. Just like mine when it was new. I measured that trucks ride height - "this one is even across." I noticed the slightest wear of feathering across tread. Asked them to get the keys, humor me. Found on TPMS #90 on left front #70 on right front. "You just demonstrated you could make a new truck feel just like mine". Such a look I got.

Make sure service documents exactly what your complaint(s) are. I now will add, "it feels like rt front tire is severe underinflated". I contacted selling dealer in another state and was directed to a larger seller of this type of truck. They haven't seen many of these but have been successful replacing axle housing, about $4k to warranty. "A whole lot less than I'll be out if I went arbitration" since I was told this is all they'll do for me. I won't have to wait long after spring replacement to verify fix, 1 more shot at customer service to get axle housing replaced, or I sue. I think I have enough info to verify it's their problem and not the customer's lack of rotation.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Aug. 28, 2017, while driving a 2015 Dodge 1500 Eco Diesel at 40 mph with 41000 miles, recently serviced, truck lost power, tach went to zero, white smoke billowed from the back of the engine hood in front of windshield. Pulled over. Opened hood. Flames pouring out of backside of engine on both sides. Shot a 2 lb fire extinguisher, did not help much. Noticed a large oil or fuel slick on the passenger side of road, 3 feet to the outside of the truck. Engine compartment fully engulfed in flames within 4-5 min. Truck cab was inflamed by 7 min. We lost everything we had in the truck. Called Dodge to make claim on our 100,000 mile, Mopar Bumper to Bumper warranty... which they denied. We are looking to build a case against Dodge listing others who have had this same experience. Dodge has denied that anything was wrong with their truck. We disagree.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We've only had this since March 28th, 2017 - Over-Engineering is an understatement. EPA has pretty much got us choked down. We bought this big boy to pull a 5th wheel, but thus far, we stay in the repair shop more than anywhere else. Check Engine Lights repeatedly on with O2 Sensors and EGR valve replacements have pretty much got us reconsidering our purchase. With the steering locking up from "time to time," (we're waiting on a recall,) we don't trust it to take us to the store, let alone on the road for pleasure. It's been anything but... We just had to have the Injection Pump replaced and that set us back 4k. We are on a "wait and see" list now for the O2 sensor to come on again and they will work towards faulty wiring harness possibly.

We simply can't afford this for all of this poor design. My 1st Ram and wish I had our Ford back. We are NOW dealing with standing water in the back from leaking rear brake light that Ram has known about for YEARS, yet they don't correct poor engineering on that issue. We also have water pouring thru the rear sliding window and fixing to go get replacement seals and sweeps for that. We are hoping for a buyback on this monster. Please help us. It's really a bad thing when service technicians drop their heads and shake them when they see you coming AGAIN and they call you by name. SAD!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I purchased a new 2013 Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn. I currently have 83,000 miles on the truck. I have towed my 21000LB 5th wheel camper 17,000 miles. I am very impressed with the quality and the capabilities of this truck, I have had two issues with the truck thus far, a def injection/DPF exhaust part failure, and, a seized water pump. Both times the dealer service was quite good. I would buy another one. I just sold my 2001 Ram Cummins 2500 with 307,000 miles. It was an excellent truck. I replaced it with a 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn. I hope it does as well. So far so good, I love the Ram boxes and the cargo management system.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Dodge truck 2014 Big Horn 5.7 - DANGER. Beware - Manufacture defect! Heater vent falls on and over gas pedal when driving. Went to dealer in Billings 3 times to fix - within a year. Finally got in auto accident due to vent on gas pedal. Dodge dealer says not their issue. Will not pay for damages. Took in for manufacture evaluation, "they" removed the heater vent. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I bought my 2017 Ram 2500 6.4 2/12 months ago. The truck when purchased had 11 miles in it. The day after I purchased the truck I started in driveway and noticed a puff of blue smoke. Went a couple days and noticed it 75% of the time. Called dealer with 200 miles on truck and they said to call them back at 500. It was just breaking in. I called them back at 500 and they said to give it until 1000 miles. At about 1500 miles I made them give me an appointment. It was over 2 quarts low on oil. They saw the smoke and topped it off. Now they have me doing an oil consumption test? Every 500 miles I have to go to dealer and they check it and top it off!

It is averaging between a half a quart to 3/4 of a quart each time. They claim it is protocol that I have to do this up until 7500 miles! That nothing can be done until the break-in period but monitor it! This is insane! I have to drive to dealer every 500 miles. The truck is going to burn over 5 quarts before its first oil change! The warranty people on phone said this is normal protocol! Soooo over $40,000 on new truck, 5 quarts of oil per oil change and people coming up to me constantly telling me my brand new truck sure was smoking when I started it up (extremely embarrassing). Lesson learned.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Spoke with local Ram dealer and he explained how to start the truck with a dead fob battery. I removed the battery purposely and placed it the fob on the start button and it stopped the alarms on the truck and gave a run light. Foot on brake and pushed start. Truck roared to life. I have to retake original complaint and chalk my experience up to ignorance of technology. Still believe this should get explained to consumers. Thank You.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

My wife and I have purchased a 2016 Ram 1500 8 speed with the 5.7 Hemi with 0 miles on it. I loved the truck because it is my first truck. However, with only a little over 3000 miles on it I started to experience the truck lunging forward when coming to a stop between 1st and 2nd gears. I took it in 2 times for this and they just reprogrammed the TCM (trans control module). The third visit the truck was at the dealer for a week and a half and they replaced the valve body and TCM sensor.

Last night 8/28/17 while driving through the main streets the truck died on me and the dash lights were flashing. I had no brakes, power steering, or transmission control over the truck. I am very lucky that I was not on the highway when this happened. I had the tow truck take it to the dealer and the diagnostics had over 10 fault codes... now that's pretty scary. I have since obtained a lawyer and we are pursuing lemon law here in California. Sadly my trust in the Mopar brand is broken and will never purchase another Dodge product again.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

DON'T BUY. Bought a brand new Dodge Ram (Longhorn) and second day the engine light turned on. I took it to the dealership for service and it took them 2 days to find out what might cause the problem and then they said they'll fix it but the engine light might turn back on, so they should check for other stuff. When they called me to come and pick up the truck they had damaged my brand new car and they said they're not responsible for any damages! Horrible vehicle and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have taken my truck into 2 different service departments and they have refused to fix the problems. I have been given every excuse in the book, "My truck is full of gas", the truck "needs new tires", and many more. I've been told that everything is within the truck's specifications and as intended. But meanwhile, the truck's driver's seat no longer goes all the way back and up. The seat sits sideways and you feel a big depression in the bottom of the seat. The seat back was replaced and now it is twisted. Left side is further back than the right side. The seat actually adjusts while you're driving the truck and will not stay in its locked position. Suspension no longer goes all the way up and it now lowers to where the suspension binds itself while driving or parked by itself.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Jan. 2017 have ignition switch go bad. Was changed 4 times on 2015 Ram 1500. Talked to a dozen reps. They don't know what to do cause ignition switch is a sealed unit and they don't know what else to do. Called again 08-14-1017 and awaiting another call back that 9 out 10 times they don't know. I received a recall on the airbag. Guess they cant get that right either. If they think I am going away they're in for a surprise. If it were in another state other than Louisiana I could use the lemon law.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

This Dodge Ram 1500 truck has a severe transmission problem where it jerks into 1st and 2nd gear which lunges the truck forward. Finding many references online with the exact same problem and after three dealership visits, Chrysler warranty claims the truck functions as designed. Buyer beware.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

First off NEVER buy a new Dodge truck!! We bought a brand new 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW... Only having 147 miles on it at 3,000 miles truck went in to the shop for over a month to have tail gate and hood re-painted from having blemished paint from the shipping! At the time of getting re-painted the truck was out of line and pulling terribly to the right... Having electrical issues and squealing brakes! Again at 10,000 miles pulling strongly again to the right we take it back in and get aligned... Right after leaving the dealership the steering leakage comes apart while my wife was driving down the interstate... Went in the shop again for a few weeks... This truck has been through 3 sets of tires and it only has 36,000 miles on it...

Since buying this truck it has literally been in the shop every two months the last time which was last week it spent 1 month and 1 week in the shop with the front end coming apart once again in the truck!! We pick it up this week and it's shaking so bad it's hard to drive and the passenger back ceiling is leaking from the rain!! The truck is covered in ants inside and out they are coming out the vents and steering column!! Called to report our problems once again to Hoover Dodge Jeep and Ram in Summerville, SC only to be treated like a piece of trash!! We are hardly getting to drive the truck because it's constantly in the shop but yet the payments are due every single month on time!! So over this company and the dealership!! DO NOT BUY A NEW DODGE!!! Take our advice and just about everyone on this page that is complaining!! This company has went to hell very quickly.

Original review: July 27, 2017

1999 5.9 turbodiesel manual transmission - Typical problems with almost all plastic parts in the interior passenger window control broke off the plastic door mount for window and door lock fell back into the door panel. The plastic rear window lock broke. The sunglass holder broke. The plastic safety brake release separated by cracking. The whole dashboard shatters as it's very fragile. The front dashboard bezel molding cracks and came loose. The compartment in front of the manual ** stick broke away from dash. The plastic door for the glove compartment broke and the switch mount for the glove box like also broke leaving the bulb on till it burnt out the light. Clearcoat delaminates from paint on the roof first then the fenders. Mechanically very sound engine replaced crank position monitor 2x and starter and water pump at 160K. Both headlights tend to haze over. The driver's side headlight took in water starting last year.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I am the original owner of a 2008 Ram 2500 w/ Cummins 6.7L engine. The truck has been serviced religiously. I purchased the vehicle because Cummins has a stellar reputation. Or so I thought. As soon as the warranty expired, the engine computer motherboard failed. The cost was $3,000.00 and it took three trips to the dealer to completely install the motherboard correctly. Hey, things happen, correct? Recently, I have had a consistent engine light on. At 70,000 miles, I took the vehicle in for service. After a diagnosis, the code of P2262 was the most prevalent code and it signifies a turbo failure. Replacement cost is $4,901.00. I called Dodge to express my concern and they refused to stand behind their product.

While I have researched blogs and forums for a reasonable solution, at the end of the day, I have a Cummins diesel engine, with two major failures, before the vehicle turns 70,250 miles. This is an inferior product with an inferior organization (Chrysler-Dodge) standing behind it. Run, don't walk, away from FCA (Fiat Chrysler).

Original review: July 16, 2017

I purchased this Dodge Ram 1500 late in 2015. Regularly serviced, 13000 miles. New condition. Was driving it at low speed when it stalled. I pulled off the road and noticed flames, called 911 until the fire company arrived. My vehicle was engulfed in flames. I darn near popped the hood. Glad I did not. Anyone have pending lawsuits against Dodge Ram? I have seen several posts about an alternator problem that leads to fires but perhaps they are hushing things up. Any similar experiences and recommendations? I have owned 3 Dodge Rams and purchased 5 Chrysler products.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Bought a Ram 4500. Had 6 weeks then dealership had for 6 weeks due to a faulty fuel tank. Customer service at Ram headquarters agreed to send me a "goodwill" gesture then revoked the offer. Truck was bought for Hotshot business. Lost over twenty thousand and then they kicked me again by revoking the goodwill gesture. Sorry people.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I purchased a RAM ProMaster 3500 to remodel and use as a RV to travel in my retirement. I purchased the Diesel so it would last a long time. The motor failed three times in 20,700 miles. The state of North Carolina titled it as a "Lemon". DO NOT PURCHASE THIS TRUCK. In addition Chrysler Customer Service lied to me on three (3) occasions, so do not trust them to make good on what they tell you. The old Chrysler is dead and the new owner Fiat is not to be trusted. Sell your Chrysler stock. The product appears to be a good price, the actual cost can not be calculated, I lost over $7,000 dollars over a 30 day period while I lived on the side of the road.

Original review: June 5, 2017

Bought this 2015 Ram with 24k on it and since that it has been only problems. Truck has either engine (5.7L hemi on it) or transmission problems. It shakes and hard to start in morning and also, don't downshift in time, when it needs and the exhaust system rattle under the truck. And after a few seconds (30-40 to be precise) it downshift and truck moves. It also jerks the transmission. Downhill it won't change gears until you get to the bottom of the hill or if I step on gas to give more speed (crazy stuff). Also in reverse it make a pitch noise. Took to dealer a few times already but they keep saying they can't reproduce the problem. I suggest take a ride with mechanics. They denied. They update the software but no changes at all. If you buying a truck get a Toyota at least. It’s well-made.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I can't move my steering column away from my knees! I was adjusting it and went to low apparently and now it will not come up! Additionally, the cruise control only works half the time and now I've read that there is a recall on the Dodge Ram Hemi 2014-2016 for the airbags in this steering wheel. I seriously feel unsafe in this vehicle. Traded in a 2014 Chevy Silverado because we wanted a lower monthly payment and ended up only getting a $55 per month break and all these problems. I knew better than to get a Dodge. For as expensive as this vehicle is, it's not worth more than my life.

Original review: May 31, 2017

2016 Ram 4x4 Ecodiesel MPG - Went in for software updates. They also changed a sensor that went out in the exhaust. Since this I cannot get over 20 MPG and before I use to get 28 to 31 MPG. I bought this and sold my Tundra for the MPG as I commute. What's up with this RAM? I think they should have to refund my money or fix it for 20 MPG. I could have bought a heavy duty 2500 or a gas truck? Has to be a law on this false MPG claims.

Original review: May 9, 2017

My Ram stopped in the middle of road 3 times now. First time I took it to the dealer they replaced a cable. Second time they replaced the mpc because the water went in it. It has been raining but I can't even take it to a car wash. And now the third, the engine cut off. The dealer is telling me it's the alternator and it's not covered under warranty because it was muddy. The cost is approx $2000. Let me just say that when I bought the Ram for work, it was to be able to travel in a construction site. Even they advertise it going in mud, mountains etc. I am very disappointed of this truck. Seems that I won't be able to take to work anymore and leave it in the parking at home since it won't survive mud. Never going to buy a Dodge truck ever again. The 60,000$ truck is not made for construction people.

Original review: May 8, 2017

We installed both a front and rear bumper replacement on a 2016 Dodge Ram. During the process we removed the sensors in the factory bumpers and reinstalled them in the aftermarket bumpers. The sensors failed to come back on so we sent it to the Dodge dealership for re-calibration. They discovered that six of the sensors had failed. The total bill will be just under $1000. How is it that these sensors are so sensitive that they cannot stand such a simple process as removal and re-installation? If these sensors are really this sensitive, they must be a faulty design and should be recalled.

Original review: May 5, 2017

When buying a vehicle normally buy to use not to always to be in the shop for repairs and waiting on parts or recalls. Frustration part is Ram don't care. If they would have developed a good vehicle from the start the EcoDiesel owners would not have this problem. Have tried to get Ram to buy back or supplement rebate on a gas truck with no success. Buyers beware of Ram's EcoDiesels. If buying a truck to have at home think twice.

Original review: May 2, 2017

Mirror arm cover. This is a part that is prone to contact garage doors, etc. A new cover should be $20 or so but Ram will only sell a complete 700$ mirror. This is my 6th Dodge truck and will be my last one. Ram trucks just don't have the quality that others have.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I have a 2012 Dodge RAM 5.7 Hemi with a #5 misfire problem. The problem was reported to the dealership at the last oil change, but all they did was reset the fault code and returned the vehicle to service, exclaiming they "could not duplicate" the problem. Took it in last week and informed them of my concerns. Two days ago, received a call from the Tech Representative requesting permission to accomplish a complete tuneup, i.e. spark plugs, possible bad coil pack, and to perform a fuel system clean and flush. Aghast, I responded that this was a complete waste of time!

On top of that, the service departments wants $775.00 dollars just for a tuneup. Obviously I think they are trying to find ways to make normal servicing so expensive that I would either choose to take my truck back and fix it myself (which voids the warranty), or to pay them a hell of a lot of money to do something that would only take about 1.5 hours. This is so they could pay the techs and the Reps labor for completing a warranty replacement, should it come down to that.

I already know what is wrong with the engine. #5 (and sometimes, 1, and 3 cylinders) have a history of failing due to faulty valve seat design. The hemi heads utilized pressed-in valve seats that are powder coated from Mexico (there's problem number 1), and these rings eventually work themselves out of the valve ports, mostly the exhaust side, but sometimes the intake side. As the seats back out, but doesn't completely fall out, compression is lost although not entirely gone. This explains why some of the misfiring only happens at 3/4 to WOT responses. In severe cases, the seats come out complete resulting in destroying the piston, the heads, and possibly the timing chain if enough forced impact occurs.

I have 4,000 miles left on the warranty, and it is quite clear that the dealership in Sumter South Carolina is trying to throw the vehicle back at me without actually repairing my truck. And if the tune-up doesn't solve the problem, they will have constituted SOME labor expenses from the most expensive tune-up in recorded history! $95 diagnostic charge, and nearly $700 bucks for a tuneup for no more than 1 to 2 hours of work!

What ticks me off is how Chrysler has continued to engage in mafia style treatment in forcing consumers to buy their crap, con them into buying the extended warranty, and yet refuse to honor the warranty when circumstances are warranted. How in the name of God are these people allowed to continue bamboozling the American people?

I have been screwed twice before from Dodge! My 1997 Dodge Stratus 2.4 liter lost a head gasket at 48,000 miles. Repairs were at my own expensive at about $650 bucks. A year later, the gasket failed again, only this time resulting in a seized engine! I next bought a 2002 Stratus R/T with the worthless 2.7 liter engine. This engine lost a water pump at 89,000 miles. But because the pump is internal, and a special tool is required to depressurize the timing chain tension pump, I was left with paying Chrysler some $900 dollars in repairs. 8 months later, it failed again only this time destroying the engine! Now my 2012 RAM may need an engine replacement, and at best, the dealership will choose a Jasper engine which are nothing but crap! Total crap! And that's even if the dealership doesn't try backing the truck back at me with a continued problem!

The solution folks? DO NOT BUY DODGE! And ignore some of the online trolls telling you they have over 300,000 miles and counting on their trucks and cars. Some (if not all) of those people are paid trolls to defend Chrysler's worthless piles of junk! The 5.9 engines were not that bad. Sure they were under-powered compared to the Hemi's, but very rarely did any 5.9 engines fail except under vehicle maintenance neglect. There is absolutely no reason why my 2012 Dodge RAM truck should have a worn camshaft, worn lifter roller, faulty valve-seat rings, and all leading to misfiring of cylinder 5 with under 100,000 miles accumulated!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me! Fool me thrice, then double shame on me! I swear to Chrysler that I will never buy another Dodge vehicle ever again! Moreover, I will ensure that no future customers are fooled into buying your pieces of crap! Facebook, Youtube, online forms will be filled with my rants! And trust me! I've personally seen three people in my town with this very same problem, 2 of which had theirs repaired under warranty, but the other screwed. Looks like I am next!

Original review: April 15, 2017

2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel - Last fall our ECO was put in shop due to it violently shaking and losing all power. The dealership told me my fuel system imploded due to bad fuel. Had the station tested where I last received fuel... No infractions found so $6,500 later the entire fuel system was replaced. This was with less than 20,000 miles on truck. Yesterday with 30,763 miles it caught fire and is Totalled! I'm sure they will blame it on something they think we did but I will never ever own another Ram Ecodiesel! I'm so disappointed! So many people having issues with these Ecodiesel yet Chrysler isn't stepping up!

Original review: April 7, 2017

At the point of sale no copies of bill of sale or installment loan contract was given to me the buyer. Then when I tried to cancel after 3 days of no receipts they made out and deposited my 3 checks for the down payment. I DID not get any paperwork 'till June and had to call police to get it. Then they would not give my trade back and cancel deal. Then when I got the paperwork it was shrunk photocopies, not the hard copies I signed in. This is a 10-25k fine. So the loan was 30074.00 after paying in 17000 in cash for 4 years I still owe 29500.00. And the truck is worth 12000. This crime was committed on 4/09/13. And no one has ever helped me in this fraud and check writing fraud. So far they ducked every bullet. I'm 71 and the payment is 657 monthly on a 15.8 loan. Where do I find relief. I was sick for 5 years. I'm a vet that has been held hostage. Help please.

Dodge Ram Company Information