Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
4.20/5

Toyota Land Cruiser

The Toyota Land Cruiser is a series of 4-wheel drive vehicles that are popular for off-roading. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

20 Toyota Land Cruiser Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

We had a Land Cruiser for many years. It was a great car. Put a lot of miles on it, hardly ever had any trouble with it at all. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It was powerful, and the performance was great. You could drive that thing forever, which we almost did. Hardly ever had any problems with it. Would still have it if we didn't need something more practical for the kids. It looked like any other jeep type vehicle. It was nice, comfortable, like I said... it was a great car to have at the time and I would recommend it to anyone. The durability was excellent. It was a very rugged durable car. I loved it. We drove it for many years before having to get a family type car.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

The price wasn't so bad for what you got. I enjoyed this car a lot and there was enough room so you didn't feel cramped. I took it on a road trip. The cost to fill up was less than I expected but it still put a huge dent in my budget. The drive is smooth and didn't feel bumpy every time you went over bumps in the road. The car drove smooth which made me feel safe driving my kids in the car. The look was okay for a car. I didn't choose this car for its design but for a car it was nice looking. Some people may like the appearance of this car. I didn't have this car that long but The time I had it it was great. I took it on a road trip and didn't have any problems. I had two small kids so the interior got a lot messy but I got a professional cleaning done and they got all the stains out of the carpet.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

It is convenient to me and help me get where I need to go when I need to. Overall it is a good value. Nice car. Would recommend for busy people who need to get somewhere. It does what it says it will and works when I need it to. I have a little trouble in heavy snow, but it does good in rain. It has good fuel economy. Not the fanciest car, but it gets the job done and that's all I need. Seat and upholstery material is durable and lasts well. It is still an attractive car. This car has lasted me a while and has held up nicely, and the engine still runs very well. This is a very durable car.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

This vehicle has been a very reliable and pleasurable experience for me and my wife. It is a consistent performer and has added a great deal of fun to our lives. Although the mileage is not the best, the performance far outweighs this minor inconvenience. It never fails to start and has excellent acceleration. The appearance is very stylish and the interior is very practical and durable. It has withstood the test of time and stood up well to the challenges of daily driving.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

I could drive and pick people up, not my preference, but a good car. It would be hard to park sometimes and people hated me on the road, but it's a car. It drove like you would expect a heavy car to drive, a little bumpy on the speed bumps. It can carry a lot, so that's good, but it wasn't fun. It was smooth, bulky, but nice, especially in white. It was too big, but I could sit on the top and spy on people like squirrels or birds do on power lines. It lasted a while in appearance. I think I sunk the roof with my spying and such, but it took a while for me to. So, good durability. Maybe fix something with the door because it's scary to open.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Land Cruiser?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

The car wasn't all that fancy but it ran well when I had it. Truth be told, nobody needs fancy wheels to have, as long as it works. The car worked well, so it had some value. The performance was pretty satisfying. I hardly had any problems with it. It only broke down once, but that was while driving in hot weather. It wasn't all that fancy to me, but then again, I'm not picky about rich wheels. Personally, I did not care for the appearance. I only paid attention to the performance. It was durable enough. It only broke down once, but I'll be sure next time to pay attention to that. It's unfortunate I didn't have it long enough to fully describe it.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

This vehicle has allowed me to do my job better. I can carry different goods and tools. My family is happy because it is a very large car. Ideal place to bring the whole family. This vehicle brought me satisfaction. It is very good tool, the parts are within my reach and I would recommend this product. Is ideal for a large truck carrying the whole family. I like my car looks, is modern and serves to carry all sorts of things. I like its color and appearance of the body. Many people have liked him my car because I have customized. It is a car that has never brought me problems. If I damage my car is very easy to repair it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

It allows me to move people and cargo reliably in the city or in tough terrain. Allows style with ruggedness. Reliable flexibility while driving in style. Strong towing capacity. Handles well in all terrain and weather conditions. Great in off road situations. Great in snow. Great in sand and mud. Sleek styling on the outside. Cabin feels like a strong ship that can handle any conditions in style. Overall an attractive vehicle that not only looks pretty but performs as well. I have driven this vehicle very hard and it has held up so extremely well over my years of ownership. I have hauled all sorts of cargo and dirty pets and people as well.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Reliable and long lasting cars. Good gas mileage, safe for my children to ride in. Easy to afford and overall a Awesome brand of car. Will get a New Toyota when the time comes to update. If you can't get to 200k miles then you have not properly maintained the car. Even if you don't the car should still make it to 150K. Have never had the car breakdown in me. Very stylish and modern look. The inside is very modern as well. Get yourself a nice leather interior or get a special sunroof installed. One of the best looking cars I've ever owned. Won't break, as long as you keep it maintained. Oil changes and regular fluids should be checked at least once a month. Don't forget!! Great original parts as well.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

The performance was very good. I had only regular maintenance upkeep on the vehicle and never had any major issues or repairs that needed to be done. The body style was a body style I like and that is why I picked it. It also had several luxury features that were nice, but can be found in other vehicles. The durability was good as I only had regular maintenance performed and no major repairs.

Toyota Land Cruiser Company Information