Toyota Land Cruiser

Compare Car Models

Research top Car Models recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We had a Land Cruiser for many years. It was a great car. Put a lot of miles on it, hardly ever had any trouble with it at all. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It was powerful, and the performance was great. You could drive that thing forever, which we almost did. Hardly ever had any problems with it. Would still have it if we didn't need something more practical for the kids. It looked like any other jeep type vehicle. It was nice, comfortable, like I said... it was a great car to have at the time and I would recommend it to anyone. The durability was excellent. It was a very rugged durable car. I loved it. We drove it for many years before having to get a family type car.

The price wasn't so bad for what you got. I enjoyed this car a lot and there was enough room so you didn't feel cramped. I took it on a road trip. The cost to fill up was less than I expected but it still put a huge dent in my budget. The drive is smooth and didn't feel bumpy every time you went over bumps in the road. The car drove smooth which made me feel safe driving my kids in the car. The look was okay for a car. I didn't choose this car for its design but for a car it was nice looking. Some people may like the appearance of this car. I didn't have this car that long but The time I had it it was great. I took it on a road trip and didn't have any problems. I had two small kids so the interior got a lot messy but I got a professional cleaning done and they got all the stains out of the carpet.

It is convenient to me and help me get where I need to go when I need to. Overall it is a good value. Nice car. Would recommend for busy people who need to get somewhere. It does what it says it will and works when I need it to. I have a little trouble in heavy snow, but it does good in rain. It has good fuel economy. Not the fanciest car, but it gets the job done and that's all I need. Seat and upholstery material is durable and lasts well. It is still an attractive car. This car has lasted me a while and has held up nicely, and the engine still runs very well. This is a very durable car.

This vehicle has been a very reliable and pleasurable experience for me and my wife. It is a consistent performer and has added a great deal of fun to our lives. Although the mileage is not the best, the performance far outweighs this minor inconvenience. It never fails to start and has excellent acceleration. The appearance is very stylish and the interior is very practical and durable. It has withstood the test of time and stood up well to the challenges of daily driving.

I could drive and pick people up, not my preference, but a good car. It would be hard to park sometimes and people hated me on the road, but it's a car. It drove like you would expect a heavy car to drive, a little bumpy on the speed bumps. It can carry a lot, so that's good, but it wasn't fun. It was smooth, bulky, but nice, especially in white. It was too big, but I could sit on the top and spy on people like squirrels or birds do on power lines. It lasted a while in appearance. I think I sunk the roof with my spying and such, but it took a while for me to. So, good durability. Maybe fix something with the door because it's scary to open.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Land Cruiser?

The car wasn't all that fancy but it ran well when I had it. Truth be told, nobody needs fancy wheels to have, as long as it works. The car worked well, so it had some value. The performance was pretty satisfying. I hardly had any problems with it. It only broke down once, but that was while driving in hot weather. It wasn't all that fancy to me, but then again, I'm not picky about rich wheels. Personally, I did not care for the appearance. I only paid attention to the performance. It was durable enough. It only broke down once, but I'll be sure next time to pay attention to that. It's unfortunate I didn't have it long enough to fully describe it.

This vehicle has allowed me to do my job better. I can carry different goods and tools. My family is happy because it is a very large car. Ideal place to bring the whole family. This vehicle brought me satisfaction. It is very good tool, the parts are within my reach and I would recommend this product. Is ideal for a large truck carrying the whole family. I like my car looks, is modern and serves to carry all sorts of things. I like its color and appearance of the body. Many people have liked him my car because I have customized. It is a car that has never brought me problems. If I damage my car is very easy to repair it.

It allows me to move people and cargo reliably in the city or in tough terrain. Allows style with ruggedness. Reliable flexibility while driving in style. Strong towing capacity. Handles well in all terrain and weather conditions. Great in off road situations. Great in snow. Great in sand and mud. Sleek styling on the outside. Cabin feels like a strong ship that can handle any conditions in style. Overall an attractive vehicle that not only looks pretty but performs as well. I have driven this vehicle very hard and it has held up so extremely well over my years of ownership. I have hauled all sorts of cargo and dirty pets and people as well.

Reliable and long lasting cars. Good gas mileage, safe for my children to ride in. Easy to afford and overall a Awesome brand of car. Will get a New Toyota when the time comes to update. If you can't get to 200k miles then you have not properly maintained the car. Even if you don't the car should still make it to 150K. Have never had the car breakdown in me. Very stylish and modern look. The inside is very modern as well. Get yourself a nice leather interior or get a special sunroof installed. One of the best looking cars I've ever owned. Won't break, as long as you keep it maintained. Oil changes and regular fluids should be checked at least once a month. Don't forget!! Great original parts as well.

The performance was very good. I had only regular maintenance upkeep on the vehicle and never had any major issues or repairs that needed to be done. The body style was a body style I like and that is why I picked it. It also had several luxury features that were nice, but can be found in other vehicles. The durability was good as I only had regular maintenance performed and no major repairs.

My Land Cruiser was very reliable and easy to drive, but did use a lot of gas. I always felt very safe on the road and knew that I could be the one who could make it through any kind of weather, especially snow! Friends and family counted on me to get them where they needed to go in snowy weather. My Land Cruiser was roomy, I could carry a lot of cargo. From furniture to groceries and passengers, it seems like there was nothing it couldn't hold. I had the silver color, I kept it clean and tidy. It was the nicest looking car on the road. I got a lot of compliments on my car. The only reason I don't have it anymore is because I couldn't afford to fill the tank anymore. There was nowhere I couldn't go, dirt roads to icy conditions, it was a dream car in any situation.

It's so wonderful to have a vehicle that works for the family! It helps so much to have the right vehicle when working with crazy schedule and so many errands. It runs great, is easy to work on, and performs excellent! We love using it for so many different family activities. It's a great vehicle. It's a really good looking vehicle! I love the sleekness and design. Appearance isn't a decider for me but I love the way this looks! It's so fantastic! Easily the best looking vehicle on the market! This vehicle has been through the ringer with our family and it's still going strong! It has lasted much longer and fared much better than any other past vehicle we have used to owned!

For running great for over 250000 miles without any major issues in Idaho, it worked great. When sold I got over blue book value because of how good it still looked and ran. With regular tuneups and oil changes it ran great and this included off road travels and in town driving and still ran great from when I bought it to when it was sold for a new 4Runner. The appearance looked great even after running off roads and had no major wear marks or out of date looking parts. This type of body on the 4Runner is still desired by off roads buyers of 4x4's. The car ran for over 250000 with normal upkeep and had no breakdowns or engine problems.

Not too expensive. I never have difficulty paying for it each month. Very flexible when it comes to paying for the vehicle and I am very satisfied with the plan given to me. I have never had difficulty with the vehicle. Very durable and long lasting. Have not experienced with any engine or transmission problems. I find it very visually appealing. The design and color really makes my vehicle stand out. I prefer bright colors. Its appearance is not intimidating at all. I have not experienced any breakdowns or damage with the car. I’ll have the occasional light bump but it resulted in little to no damage to the car. I like how sturdy and safe it is.

The car is very valuable to me because I use it everyday to go to work to take my kid to school and also to have fun with my family. The car is very durable and makes me feel safe. The car works properly on the road. And if there is ever a problem with the car it’s very easy to have it fixed. The seats are comfortable and the ac's work wonderfully. My car is a goldish color and I love the appearance of it. I also love the shape of my overall car. The tires are also really nice and work well. I once in a very mild car crash and I was very worried for the car but in the end there wasn’t even a scratch.

This vehicle requires maintenance, it's not for someone who's struggling. If you have the money, very worth it. It's the vehicle in the family that goes in snow. Highly recommend for anyone in snowy climates. It's very durable, I haven't wrecked it but I bet it's hard to total. I don't know any terrain it wouldn't go on. I love the look, always have since I was a teenager. Very stylish and luxurious plus all terrain rugged. It's a vehicle for anyone. Everyone loves them. It's a beautiful vehicle, would buy another one. Very durable, I don't think hail, wrecks, balls, deer, kids, people, buildings, fire, tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves, ice can hurt them.

It brought a great value to my life and was very helpful in travels, especially road trips. It didn't rely too much on gas. The car was easy to handle and drive. It traveled long distance. The air conditioning wasn't too good though. Pretty, silver exterior with a gray smooth interior. It was spacious enough to stretch your feet. Not big enough to fit more than 5-7 people. Wasn't too durable. It was easily scratched and marred. It can withstand precipitation but not small crashes. Seems pretty fragile to me.

Value is at the right and that I would continue to buy from Toyota. Toyota just provides reliable service, price, customer service support. Even when something is wrong Toyota provides the support friendly customer service for resolve. The performance needs some improvement as I like to go fast but safely. The performance of this vehicle always gets me to my location safely. I love the appearance but I like a car to be safe but look mean at same time. I would also like to see different colors and different styles. Toyota always provide durability to its fleet of cars. This is no exception. This car as long as I maintain the integrity of timely maintenance, I expect the car to last at least 10 years or more.

I feel safe, my kids are safe. It drives well. Breaks quickly. Doesn't chug gas. Smooth ride, spacious... kids don't fight because they aren't cramped. Drives smooth. Very quiet. I don't worry about it breaking down or shorting out. Windows are powered. Good a/c and heater. Great speakers. Very sleek.

This product was the best value for my money. I did tons of research and I was incredibly satisfied with my purchase. I bought this car as a first car for my daughter, so I needed something economical. It was a surprise for her 18th birthday and she was happier than she's ever been. This is an extremely reliable car. I rarely have to have work done on it and I have never had it break down. I love this car, and it is so much better than other cars I have had in the past. While this car isn't a shiny eye catching sports car, it certainly is far from ugly. I get many compliments on the appearance of this car and I am more than satisfied with the way it looks. This car had lasted me several years already and I am certain it will last me many more. It is built very well and is one of those cars that will be around practically forever. I am amazed by it.

Toyota Land Cruiser Company Profile