2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

The Ram pickup is a full-size pickup truck that is marketed as the Ram Trucks brand. Read more Dodge reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Dodge Ram Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Ram?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Ram?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought this truck used 5 months ago. Nothing but problems. Front brake calipers literally melted. At 80000 miles rotors shot. Someone put wrong antifreeze in it. No heat on driver side. Little heat on pass side. Now in last 2 weeks truck has taken off at full throttle. Only way to stop is turn truck off. Had it looked at 3 codes. High battery output. Throttle control module engine light. Dodge says my floor at made the throttle stick. What a joke. Will never buy another dodge. Poor quality steel. No quality control. 160 dollars diagnostic fee every time you go into their shop. Dodge YOU are a joke. Going 2800 to replace heater core. Ha. Not in this lifetime.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I love this truck. I chose it over the Ford, Chevy, and Toyota. I loved the styling and the fact that it was 4 wheel drive on demand. The interior is excellent. So far the car has held up for me. I purchased it with 10,000 miles and now have 110,000 miles.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Bought Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Laramie three years ago and absolutely no issues. Great vehicle; tows a large bass fishing boat up hills with ease. Excellent fuel mileage. Smoother ride than most sedans and other SUVS I have traveled in. Great sound system.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The truck is an excellent version this year. Lots of room and very comfortable. The interior is well designed and easy to operate the instrument panels. The handling of the Ram is a bit tough because of the rear of the truck being so light but I've added weight by placing blocks in the bed and covering them easily as not to be seen. The price of the truck is a bit costly. With gas prices rising they should bring the price down. Otherwise the performance and durability are worth the money. I would recommend this truck to all. Go and check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Comfortable to ride no matter how far. Feels safe and solid. Toss anything we would like. Seems to be made very well. Looks good and when purchased had no rust like comparable Fords. The fords all had rust on frame and the Ram didnt. Overall better quality with the ram than with other brands drove. Seems more solid than the others.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Love the truck but hated the dealership. The only reason our new RAM received a 4 out of 5 is the electronic's. Most manufacturers include the electronic's for free and Doge makes you pay either a monthly or yearly fee.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I've had my Dodge Ram for over 2 years now and it's hands down the best car I've ever owned. Not only does it look good but it's a really reliable truck, I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever, basically it's perfect at everything, best truck brand around.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I Love my truck from inside out, if I've ever had a problem they were right on it. I'm an female but I wanted a truck and I'm so glad I chose the Ram. It looks and feels top of the line and didnt break the bank!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

So far great truck with diesel. Only draw back so far is the DEF system. It cost $800 to have the system flushed saying it was contaminated. Was very careful all the time. Truck only has 16,000 miles on it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I had a great experience when I owned my Dodge Ram. The truck was very nice as far as inward and outward appearances, and it was sporty enough for a casual day, for a baseball cap and jeans, and classy enough for a Sunday afternoon tie and shirt day. The gas mileage was much better than I thought and the ride was extremely comfortable. There was plenty of leg space and the engine was as quiet as a mouse. If I ever get to the point when I can afford to purchase another Ram, I would do it in a heartbeat, with no hesitation.

Dodge Ram Company Information