About Aegis Living
Aegis Living offers assisted living communities in three states: California, Nevada and Washington. It also has seven new communities scheduled to open through 2024. Each existing community offers a variety of services, activities and options for residents. Living arrangements may be shared spaces or private apartments, with all residents having access to the care and enrichment opportunities they need.
- Daily activity app for families
- On-site chefs and nutrition experts
- Different living options
- No nursing services
- No transparent pricing
Aegis Living offers quality assisted living communities in NV, CA and WA. Families can use the linked app for updates, and residents have multiple activity choices. It doesn't offer skilled nursing services, however.
What is Aegis Living?
Aegis Living provides 24/7 assisted living, memory care and respite care services to residents staying at its communities in Nevada, Washington and California. Aegis uses the Family Link app to update families about their loved one’s progress, daily activities and socialization levels.
The company also has communities centered on Asian culture in Fremont, California, and Newcastle, Washington. These Aegis assisted living communities are dedicated to ensuring older individuals receive the respect and care they deserve along with activities, culinary options and services they enjoy.
What does Aegis do?
Aegis Living is a network of assisted living communities with memory care and respite care options. Options are available for those with active lifestyles or people who need full-time care. The 24/7 expert staff provides customized care for each resident's day-to-day needs, as well as enrichment opportunities like fine dining, fun activities and community-specific amenities. Small group activities may include music, art and exercise. Culinary offerings are nutritionally balanced by professional chefs and include comfort foods, seasonal specials and favorite snacks.
How much does Aegis Living cost?
The cost of living at Aegis varies based on the community’s location and the level of care required.
- At Aegis Living Bellevue in Washington, the approximate cost per month is around $6,950 for a shared suite. If the resident prefers a studio apartment, the cost increases to more than $9,000 per month.
- At Aegis Living Fremont in California, the monthly price is slightly lower: $6,500 for a shared apartment and $8,450 and up for a studio apartment. The monthly cost includes the apartment rental, care services and a community fee.
If you might have trouble paying or are on a fixed income, Aegis supports alternate payment methods like Medicare, Medicaid, long-term care insurance, veteran's benefits, life insurance and other options. Aegis can help you find information to make the most informed decision and find alternate resources for yourself or your family.
Aegis Living FAQ
- Where is Aegis located?
Aegis Living has communities in Nevada, California and Washington. The company also has seven new communities opening soon in California and Washington. Locations include:
- Aegis Gardens (Fremont)
- Corte Madera
- Dana Point
- Granada Hills
- Laguna Niguel
- Pleasant Hill
- San Francisco (South San Francisco)
- San Rafael
- Shadowridge (Oceanside)
- Las Vegas
- Aegis Gardens (Newcastle)
- Aegis Living Bellevue Lake Hills (Opening 2022)
- Aegis Lodge (Kirkland)
- Ballard (Seattle — Opening 2023)
- Bellevue Overlake (Opening 2021)
- Callahan House (Shoreline)
- Greenwood (Seattle - Opening 2022)
- Kirkland Waterfront (Opening 2021)
- Lake Union (Seattle - Opening 2022)
- Laurelhurst (Seattle - Opening 2023)
- Madison (Seattle)
- Marymoor (Redmond)
- Mercer Island
- Queen Anne on Galer (Seattle)
- Queen Anne – Rodgers Park (Seattle)
- Ravenna (Seattle)
- West Seattle
- Is Aegis Living safe?
- Yes. Aegis provides 24/7 care and different living arrangements, making it a safe choice for those who need assisted living or other services.
- Does Aegis Living have any requirements?
- Eligibility for assisted living, memory care and respite care at Aegis Living communities is based on the care required. Those who need complex, daily nursing services may not get adequate care at Aegis.
- What types of living options does Aegis have?
- Aegis Living communities offer shared suites and private apartments. However, the living options may change based on the individual’s required care.
- Who owns Aegis Living?
- Its ownership is unclear, but Dwayne J. Clare is its founder, CEO and chairman of the board.
Is Aegis Living worth it?
Aegis Living is potentially worth it for individuals who require assistance with daily activities. The multitude of activities, living options and services provide residents with the care and socialization they need. However, the high cost per month may be a hurdle for some people. Fortunately, there are several financial assistance options available to residents and their families.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,008,098 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
In this facility it is a tossup between the residents and the staff as to who is treated with less respect. I call this place OZ. Just don’t look behind the curtain. Appearances are deceiving. Covid has certainly made things worse and but they weren’t that good to begin with. If you were the least bit healthy when coming to live here you wouldn’t be after eating this food. The Fancy menu (Often misspelled) Has little relationship to what is actually being served. There are a handful of caring people here but that’s about it.
Aegis Living Company Information
- Company Name:
- Aegis Living
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.