This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Aegis Living offers assisted living communities in three states: California, Nevada and Washington. It also has seven new communities opening between 2021 and 2023. Each community offers a variety of services, activities and options for residents.
Aegis Living offers quality assisted living communities in NV, CA and WA. Families can use the linked app for updates, and residents have multiple activity choices. Skilled nursing services are not offered, however.
- Daily activity app for families
- On-site chefs and nutrition experts
- Different living options
- Nursing services not offered
- Expensive fee per month
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Aegis Living?
Aegis Living provides 24/7 assisted living, memory care and respite care services to elderly residents staying at one of its communities in Nevada, Washington or California. Aegis Senior Living uses the Family Link app to update families about their loved one’s progress, daily activities and socialization levels.
The company also has culturally centric Asian communities located in Fremont, California, and Newcastle, Washington. These Aegis assisted living communities are dedicated to ensuring older individuals receive the respect and care they deserve along with activities, culinary options and services they enjoy.
Aegis Living cost
The cost of living at Aegis Living varies based on the community’s location and the level of care required. At Aegis Living Bellevue in Washington, the approximate cost per month is around $6,950 per month for a shared suite. If the resident prefers a studio apartment, the cost increases to more than $9,000 per month.
At Aegis Living Fremont, California, the price is slightly less: $6,500 for a shared apartment and $8,450 and up for a studio apartment. The monthly cost includes the apartment rental, care services and a community fee.
Aegis Living FAQ
- Where is Aegis Living located?
- Aegis Living has communities located in Nevada, California and Washington. The company also has seven new communities opening between 2021 and 2023 in California and Washington. Locations include:
- Corte Madera
- Dana Point
- Granada Hills
- Laguna Niguel
- Pleasant Hill
- San Francisco
- San Rafael (Opening 2023)
- Shadowridge (Oceanside)
- Las Vegas
- Ballard (Opening 2023)
- Bellevue Overlake (Opening 2021)
- Callahan House (Shoreline)
- Greenwood (Seattle - Opening 2022)
- Kirkland Waterfront (Opening 2021)
- Lake Union (Seattle - Opening 2021)
- Laurelhurst (Seattle - Opening 2023)
- Madison (Seattle)
- Marymoor (Redmond)
- Mercer Island
- Queen Anne on Galer
- Queen Anne - Rodgers Park
- Ravenna (Seattle)
- West Seattle
- Is Aegis Living safe?
- Yes. Aegis provides 24/7 care and different living arrangements, making it a safe choice for those who need assisted living or other services.
- Does Aegis Living have any requirements?
- The eligibility for assisted living, memory care and respite care at Aegis Living communities is based on the care required. Those who need complex, daily nursing services may not be adequately helped at an assisted living facility, which is designed for those who need assistance with daily activities.
- What types of living options does Aegis have?
- Aegis Living communities offer shared suites and studio apartments. The living options may change based on the individual’s required care.
Is Aegis Living worth it?
Aegis Living is worth it for individuals who require assistance with daily activities. The multitude of activities, living options and services provide residents with the care and socialization they need. However, the high cost per month may be a hurdle for some people. Fortunately, there are several financial assistance options available to residents and their families.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Aegis Living Company Information
- Company Name:
- Aegis Living
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.