2.34/5
Based on 52 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a medical alert system?

Alert1

Founded in 1992, Alert1 is committed to helping seniors live safely and independently in their own homes. Medical alert systems are our only business, and Alert1 works hard every day to earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers. Alert1 offers flexible service plans, friendly sales representatives, clear pricing and terms, and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Alert1 is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Two fully certified and duplicated emergency call centers provide the unmatched reliability, protecting Alert1 customers even if one center shuts down due to a man-made or natural disaster.

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Feb. 15, 2018

1158 Alert1 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Help request on 2-14-2018. Help came quickly. I only needed an assist to get up as no injury was incurred. all my contacts were called and the last one was able to come and confirm my status. Due to my daughter getting a voicemail from you she came home quickly and the firemen for the assist were still there.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

On the phone as soon as the button was pushed! Then, they called my phone tree right away so my family met the aid car and me just before we left for the hospital. Having Alert1 makes my family feel more secure knowing I have access to help all the time.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

T&C needs to be revamped. Horrible. Alert 1 Customer Service (Care): I am cancelling our plan effective today. I understand that after speaking with the customer service and the supervisor on staff – they explained that with the 1-yr prepaid, the subscription AUTOMATICALLY renews after 1 year. Cancellation notice by me was to have been received by 2/1/18. (30 day notice). So, in other words, we have to ‘eat’ the next year’s subscription amount of $515. 2018-2019. What hoops have to be gone through now – to cancel!

ONLY when the unit and items accompanying the main product (main unit, necklace & wristband) are returned that and that I’ve CONFIRMED with Alert 1 has indeed received the product back – that is considered my ‘cancellation’. I was instructed to ‘turn off the device’ and those instructions were given on how to do so. I was also given the return cancellation address for which to mail the device/unit and by sending with a tracking number will also confirm my ‘cancellation’.

I’m VERY unhappy with this service as they never sent a T&C (Terms & Conditions) for the product. Our T&C was when we ‘accepted’ the unit. Although they offered to do a paper billing – that would not be necessary since we paid 1 year subscription UP FRONT and one time charge. NO notice of the auto-billing or auto-renewing of the subscription was given – either by phone or by any other means of communication 30 days PRIOR to the ‘anniversary date’. JUST AUTOMATIC. This is an inefficient way of dealing with your ‘elderly’ or otherwise mentally capable customers. This is a very shrewd company in how you use a very stringent set of conditions to even CANCEL a subscription is almost beyond escapable. Shame on you. Business to be had at the cost of preying on the weak, feeble, or otherwise elderly. You will never get a glowing reference as a business, by me.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Very dissatisfied with the automatically renewal without warning or notification of the renewal. Can not cancel and receive refund for future 10 months of unneeded service that is paid in advance. Tough situation to put a senior in that is on a limited budget!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Alert1 doesn't give you a pre-advice when the rollover date is coming up. They just charge your credit card and if you don't review your card every month due to no paper invoice being sent to you, you could miss the 30 day cut off that Alert1 gives you. Furthermore, they will not prorate the year after being charged regardless of the circumstances such as death, 24 care, etc. Alert1 also charges more than the quote they provide on the phone as well. I also had an issue with them telling me the unit that worked off cell phone towers would be work for where my mother lived and it did not. Unfortunately they have 30 day on this return as well which is short time when trying to coordinate this for someone who lives in a different state. Again, how about at least prorating it, especially after telling me it would work and it didn't! Stay away from Alert1 due to bad business practices!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alert1 Medical Alerts?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I signed up and paid in advance for 1 year medical monitoring with the fall detection ability after being left disabled from a freak accident. This began January 2017. The monitoring service was great but lots of false alarms. Monitoring folks friendly and courteous when following up. In March 2017, my home was struck by lightning rendering it uninhabitable until completely rewired and repaired. My husband and I moved to our church parsonage partially during the 3 1/2 month time period to repair our home.

During the last month of this time, the Alert1 pendant was lost and has not been found, therefore not used. We moved back to our home July 2017 and my recovery completed allowing the use of the device to cease. I was contacted by Chase ** from Alert1 on 1/5/18 advising that my renewal fee would be due in 30 days. I contacted the company on the next business day, 1/8/18 and advised to cancel the service and that the equipment was lost. They advised me to return the equipment which I again reported lost.

They advised the cost of the lost equipment was $595.00 to which I advised them that I was more than willing to pay a reasonable amount for the lost equipment and to please have someone who can authorize this return my call. This conversation has been repeated now on 5 separate dates with today being the most recent. I have been told that they will continue to bill me for the service until the equipment is returned. I advised them that I had canceled the service on 1/8/18 and would not pay any further monitoring fees. Once again, will pay reasonable lost equipment charge. Same rote response from caller.

Alert1 is apparently unable to understand the word, "Lost" but keeps harassing for the return of equipment. I would be happy to reimburse them $100.00 for the equipment, a pendant and charge base, and close this matter if there is anyone there that can understand this. I do not recommend this company for providing medical monitoring service and give it 1 star as 0 stars is not an option.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I tried to purchase an emergency alert device for my 82-year-old mom on Jan. 29, 2018 through the telephone to Alert1. Before I called Alert1 I have been asking quotes several similar companies so that I have some rough ideas what program I was purchasing. During the phone conversation with the Alert1, the sales told me that monthly fee $30.95, no equipment fee, no activation fee. I asked whether there is any hidden charge, she said no. However, I must prepay 3 months service. I paid the bill by using my credit card on the phone, but after I received the email receipt, I noticed that I got charged $112.85 with four items listed as 1 of Mobile Medical Alert-Quarterly, 1 of Alert 1 Advantage Plan (Quarterly), 1 of Alert 1 Advantage plan- Free Month (Quarterly), and 1 of One Time Activation Fee. Nothing else was written to clarify them.

I called Alert1 on the second day (Jan. 30, 2018) and asked why I was charged an activation fee. The agent insisted that the extra $20 was the warranty fee, which covers the insurance of damage equipment. When I questioned why it was not mentioned in the previous telephone conversation and the email bill listed in a very confusing way without a price breakdown on each item. I request the email bill should be clarified with itemized prices, which were not shown at all. The agent told me that she would transfer me to her manager to discuss further. However, she put me on hold and listened to the unpleasant loud music without any connection to a person. I had to hang up and called back to their customer service.

The second time I called back, I did talk to the manager Miss **, when I asked her to email me the itemized bill for what I was charged yesterday, she emailed me something like a bill listing $4,904. Again Miss ** made me listen to their waiting music without any intentions to explain to me. At that time I thought I was charged with $4,904 and almost got a heart attack. I had to call back the third time, the third agent is more polite and compassionate. However, I am still not quite convinced that the bill was proper since Miss ** never reply my email request. “What you sent me is very confusing. I only need the breakdown of the bill for the first 3 months, which was what I have paid yesterday. I do not need all the rest.”

Being a 50-year-old working woman, I could not figure out the bill they sent me. I cannot imagine how my 82-year-old mother and other senior people can understand their bills. Not to mention that I have such a difficulty talking to three of their staffs, in the case of emergency, my mom may not be able to explain herself well. Will the proper help come?

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I chose Alert1 for my aging mother because a friend had a positive experience, however, it is a disaster and I advise choosing any company over Alert1. We prepaid a year of service in advance for the mobile system with GPS for my mom. The teeth on belt clip and device are very flimsy make it difficult to attach the device, especially for an older person. My mom had to order additional belt clips a few times during the year (and willingly paid for them) and of course the device cannot be used during the time a new clip is being shipped.

Toward the end of the year, the teeth on the back of the device broke. This is inevitable with continued use. When I called about replacing the device, I was told that because we hadn't purchased the warranty, there would be a charge of over $500 to replace the device. No one can convince me that this flimsy back is worth $500.

I decided to cancel service and go with another company (one that will send a new device if anything happens). I shipped the device back to Alert1 with a letter that they were not authorized to charge my mom's credit card. My mom learned yesterday that her credit card was charged more than $500. In a phone call they told me the charge was because the device was damaged.

This is a huge ripoff, as there is no way to repeatedly charge Alert1's device without removing the belt clip, but the teeth on the clip and device are so flimsy that breakage over time is unavoidable. The plastic back can be replaced with a few screws. This is definitely not a $500 piece. Shame on you, Alert1, for ripping off the elderly. I'll be contacting the BBB, my state attorney general, my attorney, my mom's credit card company and won't stop until this unwarranted and outrageous charge is refunded.

Hello Denise,

I am sorry you did not have a great experience with Alert1. Can you please provide more details for the account, so we can further look into this issue? The Member's full name, phone number, or account number will be great.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I had Alert1 service for my mother for approximately 6 years. I paid once a year by credit card. Last August my mom fell but was able to push the button for help. After that incident I upgraded to the motion detection system... That move changed the contract period from May to August at an additional monthly cost. Mom passed away with 8 months left on the contract AND ALERT1 WILL NOT REIMBURSE ME. At no time did they tell me to pay quarterly. This is wrong and Alert1 is a ripoff. No way would I EVER recommend them to anyone. Taking advantage of people is no way to do business.

Updated on 02/02/2018: Since my original review I heard from Alert1 and I did receive a credit which I am grateful for. However, after reading some of the other reviews here including my own, I have to ask Alert1 why they must be publicly shamed into doing the right thing. Each of us here tried to get satisfaction when we called Alert1. In my case I just lost my mom and had prepaid for 12 months. I was told I could not receive credit unless a friend or relative had service and they would receive the benefit of my loss. What if I didn't reach out to Consumer Affairs? What about those who don't know enough to do so? I am sure that 99% of cancellations are due to the death of the client. I am sure Alert1 is banking on the fact that the majority will not fight back. Maybe Alert1 should rethink its way of treating people when they are most vulnerable.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

My husband has an Alert1. Several times in the night a voice comes on to say the device needs to be charged. It was already plugged in and supposedly being charged. I moved it to a different outlet, it still wouldn't charge. He called in the morning and was told that the device was working even though there were not lights and it kept saying it needed charging. So how is he to know if it is really working without lights to indicate it and all it is that it needs to be charged. The lady on the phone would not help because she said it indicates it is fine. My husband said he wanted to cancel because he had this happen a couple of times and she said he could but would not be refunded for the rest of the contract. If he had a life and death situation come up, how would he know it was working??? So I don't trust the company to live up to their contract.

Carl,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are sorry your experience is not excellent. So we can help resolve your issue, can you please provide additional information on the account, such as ME#, name, or telephone number.

Alert1

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Paid for year in advance for several years. After husband's passing tried to cancel and they will not refund any unused months. What a rip off. When it is time for me to get an alert system for me will go to another firm. Do not remember anyone telling me I had to call in and request quarterly billing so as not to pay for yearly price. They get you by giving you a discounted price for the first year and then automatically take it out every year after that with no notice. DO NOT PURCHASE!! Do not use this product.

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are sorry about your not so stellar experience. So we can help resolve your issue, can you please provide additional information on the account, such as ME#, name, or telephone number.

Resolution response: Jan. 8, 2018

Thank you to Ashley of Alert 1 for being so quick to contact me. Ashley and I were able to come to an agreement and the issue has been resolved.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My 89-yr old mother has been with Alert1 for a couple of years now and has been extremely pleased with the service provided by the company up until today. She woke up to find the help button on her device had fallen off during the night. She found the button by her pillow and attempted to push it back in but was unable to. She immediately called the company for a replacement and was told that the device was considered "damaged".

Since she had not purchased a warranty for the device, she was responsible for paying the company $559.00 to replace it! Although she had just paid the annual renewal, she asked about cancelling the contract and was told she was still responsible to pay for the "damaged" device; and if she cancelled, she would not get a refund for the remainder of the contract. So basically she is stuck either way. The customer service rep was willing to reduce the amount owed by half, which helps, but this is still a total ripoff to senior citizens! Please, please, please...if you are thinking of using Alert1, READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

Hello Cheryl,

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We signed up with for Alert1 to help keep an eye on my father. We agreed to a 3 yr deal paid on a credit card. The 3 year contract fell due on 12-22-17. The credit card they had on file was cancelled in the past. We had forgotten about this bill being that it was created 3 years ago. On 12-23 my wife gets a call from Alert1 wanting payment since the credit card on file was no longer in use. She tells the rep that the service is no longer needed and to cancel our account. She was informed that before the account could be closed we had to return the monitor. She was also informed that Alert1 is going to CHARGE US AN ADDITIONAL MONTH of service @ $50+ since we didn't give them 30 days notice.

Let's see. We signed up 3 years ago, no contact with Alert1 during that time and 3 years later you are required to cancel 30 DAYS EARLIER than your bill date. What a great way to STEAL ANOTHER MONTH'S RENTAL!!! What kind of a company sells a service to help ensure the elderly of your family and then finds a way to fleece more money after the service is no longer needed. ALERT1 YOU ARE DEPLORABLE!!! I have never written a review online but I felt compelled to do so after this experience.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I purchased their system for my ninety year old mother. The initial charges were far higher than described on their ads! First unit they sent out was for a landline phone which was incorrect. We discussed that in the beginning before ordering. After a week I was sent the wireless model. That took forever to hook up. After 20 minutes someone would answer that didn’t have a clue and confuse my mother with countless questions. A week later the decision was made to cancel the service. After waiting several weeks I have only received back a partial payment of my initial investment. Not a single statement on their website is accurate. I think they are a small company with no more than profit on their minds. I am extremely disappointed and will continue advising people to stay clear of this company.

Resolution response: Dec. 19, 2017

Alert 1 did respond and finally resolve the issue with a refund, unfortunately it took several more phone calls and over a month to receive the promised letter verifying closure of account.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

When we recently moved from FL to CO and tried to use our equipment, called Alert1 and worked with customer service for 2 hours on the phone but service was determined to be not reliable. We were instructed to return the equipment and we would receive a refund for the unused portion of our year which was paid in advance. We followed the instructions but it was determined once returned that that they would not refund our money. We were never informed of this or the cancellation of our account until we followed up with several phone call. We even sent a second letter with details, but no response. Still awaiting a letter from them!

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you had a less than stellar experience with us, and sorry to hear. To review the account , can you provide your account details so we can look into this further?

Alert1

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Paid annual rate as more costly than others if monthly. Aunt had stroke, disconnected at 27 days but didn't call until after 30 days as waiting to see impact. Have to ship back equipment & insure it for $600 before they end policy. No credit given. Slow to respond to test call. Very expensive & not willing to work with you. Would not recommend.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Do not use this company! Poor service & unfair business practice. They don't answer the alert calls very promptly, some calls take minutes to answer which is not good if you have a true emergency! Bill practices are very deceptive, be careful they will take your credit card and will state that they have terms and conditions which you agreed to which do not provide for reimbursement of annual paid services. So if a 93 old passes one month into the service they request you return the equipment and they do NOT provide any type of refund. They state that billing terms are in the box and since you installed the equipment you agree! My next action is to file a complaint with the state of Ohio Attorney General Office. What a waste of time! Again, do NOT use this company.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Long story short, get a signed contract from this company. I bought this service for my father 3 years ago (I handled all the invoicing for my father). Never a problem until my father (who is 87 now) lost his device (he lives over 500 miles away from me). This was their mobile device which the person carries on their person. Alert1 demanded $500 to replace the unit. I asked for my signed contract because I couldn't find it on file on my end. Alert1 informed me that they "don't do signed contracts". They invoiced my credit card $500 (after they told me they didn't have my card on file).

I went to Alert1 3 different times telling them without a signed contract on my end, that there was no way their device was worth $500 to build, and that I would contact the BBB, state attorney's office as well as reviews. They still demanded their $500. Went to the BBB and filed a complaint, and Alert1 called me about an hour later. Asked if I remove the complaint, they would not require the $500.

If you read online reviews about this company, you will see numerous complaints about their billing practices, which I all too well understand now. I've since called 3 other "medical alert companies", and all of them have informed me that their insurance covers BOTH lost and damage devices. All of them informed me that I would have it in writing, and the new company I chose sent me the paperwork in writing. Again, when dealing with this company, get your warranty in writing. Overall a very exhausting process which this company could of very well avoided, but they chose not to. There seems to be a HUGE disconnect between their billing and service customer departments that leaves me scratching my head.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I paid yearly for Alert1 service. I did not like the fall detector so I spoke to Crystal that I would like to return it. She said that she would send me a return label but could give me a refund until the end of the contract. All of sudden I started receiving threatening letters from billing regarding the return of the fall detector and charging me $59.95 or I would be put in collection. I was waiting for the label to mail it back. I should not have been even charged for anything since I am paid in full for the year. I called and complained and told the letters would stop once I send the fall detector back. How can I be charged for something that is already paid for and told I will not be reimbursed for it. I am 75 years old and this company has taken advantage of me and trying to milk more money out me. I received no satisfaction from customer service and some generic answer. I will not recommend this company before I needed their service.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Please, please, please do not buy Alert1. They are a rip off. I purchased this for my mother who, unfortunately, passed away last year. First, if you agree on a annual contract they charge you for the full year even though your loved one may have passed away one month after the new contract began. Also, Because we can not locate the box, they are continually charging me for a service that has not been used in over 1 year. Look for a more customer service driven company.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

BEWARE of Alert1's RISK-FREE trial and refund policy. It is not risk-free when the company adds an extended warranty without your permission. I ordered a system for my mother, paying the entire year at the time of purchase, and was told there is a risk-free 30 day trial. The unit did not perform to my mom's satisfaction so decided to return product within the 30 days. When I asked about returning and refund, I was informed that I would not receive a full refund of my purchase price of $428.15. The original selling representative added an extended warranty of a cost of $68.75 which is not refundable. I NEVER agreed to this extended warranty. I have tried to get Alert1 to refund the entire cost. They refuse. This is a deceptive business practice to add services without consent. Alert1's risk-free trial cost $68.75–reprehensible!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Alert1 was sold to me not just as a medical device, but as a service that I could use in the event my neighbor should get robbed. It's in your best interest to do a reality check with your local police department. I never wore the Alert 1 monitor around my neck. I primarily used the device to check in. I had one device that was charged 100 percent and that malfunctioned. The Alert 1 customer service wanted to verify my name and asked if she was talking to **. Close, my last name is **.

The second gadget that I was sent was also made in CHINA. In the event that I had a serious emergency, such as a heart attack, etc., this monitor would not be a wise decision because you have to firmly hold onto the button until a dispatcher answers the call. Alert 1 most expensive monitor needs to be recharged every 24 hours. I was told preferably at night. This monitor will sound off every time the gadget is bumped into a hard surface. I think that $500.00 to replace a gadget that is made in CHINA is an overvaluation.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I bought the Kelsi for my uncle whom I live with in on June 28. I am in the military and rarely home and thought this would be a great safety tool for when I was away. The customer service agent on the line told me there were two ways to pay. 1. Either month to month and could cancel anytime. 2. Prepay for a full year (which includes a bit of a cheaper price as you paid upfront) and I was told if I needed to cancel they would just refund the unused portion of the subscription. My uncle has recently passed away and when I called to cancel they told me to send in the device and there would be no refund. What would possibly be the incentive of prepaying for a year of service when a DEATH doesn't even warrant a refund?! What a joke of a company.

Resolution response: Oct. 8, 2017

The day after I posted the original review, I had a call from the manager. She was polite and offered to settle the account for one month's payment. Although I was not required to make the payment out of my own pocket, since my Father is deceased, I did anyway. I felt as though it was a power play. If I wanted the company to leave my sister to mourn in peace, I had to pay it.

For myself, I have Guardian as my fall security company.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

My sister chose this company for my Dad after he fell and hurt himself. She read the website reviews and thought that the company sounded great. She doesn't live here with him. When he would bump the pendant on the counter or take it off, the sensor would go off. The alert machine was downstairs in my bedroom. He was upstairs. They would wake me up yelling his name. I told them repeatedly that I was going up to check on him. I would be 1/2 way upstairs and they were still yelling his name. Before I could get to his room, they would start calling the house phone and my phone. It was horrible being woken up in the middle of the night almost every night. And he was always FINE.

Then he passed. I called them the next day. We have a balance, in part because they didn't tell me to return the pendant and watch with the machine (over $100 charge for not returning them. I was NOT instructed to return them by the customer service rep). It's been 2 months. His estate is not settled. They contact my sister or me 2 or 3 times a week. They have been instructed to leave my sister alone. I am executor. They won't stop harassing my grieving little sister for the money.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I purchased this upfront one-time payment with insurance and the works. I live in Cali. Mom lives in Texas. Mom has stage 4 kidney failure, 81 years old. This company has been constantly calling saying she owes $119.45 that being 1 month of service. I KNOW Mom called, stopped service prior to end of contract date and shipped the equipment. They are saying they did not receive the equipment in time and that she will STILL BE BILLED $119.45.

Mom and I are well aware of companies taking of elderly people and for that matter MOST people. I thought this was a reputable company. When I got this for her I made sure everything was PAID UPFRONT AND AT THE END NO RENEWALS unless WE request it. We have NO CONTROL OVER THE MAIL. I am sure she kept the receipt or maybe not. I was hoping we didn't have go this far. Anyway I will never recommend this company to anyone and Alert1 should be investigated to see how many people they do this to. They call Mom all the time which is starting to be harassment. Mom has excellent credit and now Alert1 has told her they will be turning it over to her creditors. Mom's response is, "I know I did the right thing. I am dying so what if they try to ruin my credit." ALERT ONE YOU S**K!

Resolution response: July 17, 2017

Alert 1 has lived up to the standard that I always knew they were capable of, received a call from a manager, she was awesome, she answered and took care of all my concerns, I was even enrolled in a new service to help manage my account more accurately, the solution we reach was totally acceptable and I would recommend Alert 1 to anyone who is looking for a medical alert system, If I could give a lot more then 5 stars I would, thank you Alert 1 and to the manager whom I spoke with, you were amazing.

Original review: July 13, 2017

Your customer service is disgusting lately, called yesterday with a complaint. Asked to speak with a high level manager and was put on hold for at least fifteen (15) minutes, manager never got on the phone, told the agent I wanted a call back and still have not received one, truly disgusting customer service.

Original review: July 10, 2017

After 13 years service for my mother we had to terminate our coverage. I pay January every year. Phone system changed. She was unable to get a connection with Alert1. I advised office we would have to cancel our service. I was told I would not receive credit for 5 months of service owed. I would only receive credit if I had cancelled 30 days after payment. I'm disappointed in their attitude.

Original review: June 23, 2017

I called to set up Alert1 for my 90-year old mother who was coming home from a nursing home. At no time during the conversation did anyone ask me who we had line land with. When unit came it would not work. When called they ended up asking me what landline company we had and then said it was not compatible with this company. Now are refusing to refund my month's service, this to me is fraud. Do not deal with this company. All they want is your money and don't care whether it works or not.

Original review: June 14, 2017

My 95 year old mother has the mobile GPS unit. Since May of 2016 she has had the plastic connection from the unit to the belt clip break. She never takes it out of the clip and only clips to her clothes. We purchased the insurance and Alert1 replaced the unit. Now a 2nd unit has done the same thing and they want to charge $500.00. After talking to a supervisor they reduced to $250.00. Bad deal that a company will not stand behind a defective unit and a good customer. Even if I cancel it is still the charge. Do not buy from them as this unit will cost you money. What a shame to treat our seniors like this.

Original review: May 2, 2017

My 90 y.o. mother had an episode of vertigo and was unable to return to bed. She pressed her call button and First Alert operators spoke with her and contacted me to explain the situation and called an ambulance. The following day a similar event took place and again it was handled efficiently. First Alert operators took information regarding the location of a key and relayed this info to the police and ambulance personnel thus avoiding breaking in the door.

Alert1 Company Information

www.alert-1.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use