toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Welcome to the Spark Energy family! We are truly grateful to have you as our customer and hope that we can continue providing convenient and cheaper energy to you for as long as we can.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Spark Energy is convenient in a way since they are a little bit cheaper than the regular one. But my daughter prefers the regular one than Spark Energy. Other than that, it serves its purpose and everything's just fine.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Spark Energy and the market in general. We truly hope that you consider us in the future. Feel free to email, chat or call us if you have questions about current plans.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I went online to the Connecticut website and Spark Energy was the cheapest. I’m on a six-month fixed price and it was less than what I was paying at that time. I have used 10 different providers in the last five years because I have to. There's no choice because they will go for six cents to 13 cents and every provider does the same thing. So, we're forced to negotiate a new one. Every six months I renew with the lowest provider. Usually, whoever I was with, it’s tremendously more expensive the second six months so, it's very rare that I go to the same company twice. The team at Spark Energy called me to try to renegotiate but their cost was still too high.

The providers are all the same and there's no way they could provide something different. They produce power to a network but they're not producing electricity that goes directly to me. So, realistically, they're just a name on a piece of paper. There's no possible connection that would have any impact on the customer. Similar to all the other providers that I had used in the past, the experience is all good.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank for providing your honest feedback. Although you are no longer our customer, we would still like the opportunity to thoroughly review your account and the enrollment. Please email our Office of the President at oopcx@sparkenergy.com so we may assist.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I signed up with Spark Energy. I was told my energy bill would go down. We even looked at the charges on my current PG&E bill and I was told what my future bill would be in comparison (about 1/2). What they did not tell me was that PG&E would still charge me the delivery fees and even with the "Lower Rate" my bill would be more. When I called to cancel based on the higher bill, they first offered an even lower rate, but even with that my bill would go up. In addition to the higher bill, they charged me an early cancellation fee of $100. I used the services for 2 months and am out over $200. SCAM.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We truly apologize for your experience. This is definitely not how we would like your relationship with us to begin. We'd like to investigate to see what occurred and if there is a process we need to improve or if it was just a one-time error. Can you please email our Office of the President at oopcx@sparkenergy.com? Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Well I received a phone call from a representative from Spark Energy on 08/05 to switch my electric. I enrolled and my electric was suppose to be switched on 08/08. Today is 8/15 and my electric was turned off because they never switched my electric over. So I call Spark, after I received a call from my children stating that the electric was off. I had to leave work to deal with this cause for a week I was thinking I was switched to Spark but I wasn't. Then after speaking with 4 different agents I was told they found my enrollment but I would have to wait until the next day 08/16 for my service to be reconnected. Really???

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. We are saddened to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with Spark Energy. We'd like the opportunity to review your account so we may assist. Can you please email our Office of the President at oopcx@sparkenergy.com with your account information?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

If you are with Spark find another provider. They are a big scam. Last year my bill was $320.00. This year same month and the use of less energy. My monthly billing is $570.00. What an eye opening surprise. Called Spark, was told too bad. The contract I had with them ended in 2014 3 years ago. Why is this the first am hearing that I have no contract. They have been billing me for years. Told me they can double my bill if they want. However they did offer me a $75.00 gift card. I told them to keep the card. How do they get off doubling the rates and think it's okay. This is certainly not. If you have Spark find another provider now before you get scammed and screwed also.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with Spark Energy. We look forward to continuing to provide you low rates and excellent customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us when you need to update your plan or have questions about our charges. Thank you for feedback.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I go with the cheapest price available and I read about Spark Energy on the internet. They're a little bit cheaper than other providers so I signed up with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spark Energy Gas and Electricity?

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your services with Spark Energy. When a fixed rate contract expires and a renewal is not completed, Spark Energy has to purchase the energy on the spot which is typically at a higher rate due to various factors. Please email our Office of the President at oopcx@sparkenergy.com so that we may discuss your account.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I have been using Spark Energy for about a year and a half now, and I had really liked my experience and their service so far. I understand that summer is horrible for the light bill and they have to charge delivery charges, so I was happy with them. But this last bill I received is just ridiculous and horrible. It is around 4 times what I paid just 3 months ago and twice what I paid last month. I called them to see if they could send someone to check on my meter, since I was in disbelief about having such a high bill, but what the rep told me was just the most ridiculous thing I have heard from them. He said that it was so high because I was basically not on a fixed rate for about 15 days. I had just signed up with them for another year and now this happens, I am ready to cancel but of course they will charge me even more.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We love to hear how our customers are saving money with our low rates. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your service or plan.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Spark had been good so far. It’s way better compared to the previous one that I’ve used. I love the lower pricing and the young lady with a beautiful attitude that came out here. Everything’s okay.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that all is well with your service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or if you'd like to hear about our renewal rates.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I change energy providers all the time due to cost but I've been on the fixed rate energy products with Spark Energy for about six months now. I didn't have any issues with them and they have been really good.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback Ms. Navon. We definitely understand the importance of securing the lowest rate available and that sometimes the fixed rate plans can increase after the initial term. Our records don't confirm that you contacted us to review available renewal plans before switching. If you in need of a new supplier in the future, please keep us in mind. We would love to have you back as a customer.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I shop for my electricity regularly as soon as my fixed rate period ends with electricity providers like Spark Energy. What I found out was I get cheaper rates if I switch. The minute I go into the end of my period, they raise my rates up and the only way to get a lower rate again is to switch. The typical rate at which the rates are going to go up to in most of these plans is above the standard rate, which I find unconscionable. I use Energize Connecticut, which is the official state website and at the time, Spark Energy came in having the best price so I signed up with them. They're fine and I received emails from them to confirm the service. If these providers would match what's being shown as standard rates instead of insisting that my rates go up, I wouldn't have to shift.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We truly appreciate your business and are honored that you have selected Spark Energy as your electric supplier. We hope to continue servicing your energy needs for as long as we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about your plan or charges.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Spark's customer service reps are good and I like that it has a good fixed rate. My experience is perfect. I didn't have any problem so far.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your review. We are concerned to hear that your gas bill has increased and would definitely like to review your plan to see how we can assist. Can you please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com with your gas and electric account information?

Original review: July 26, 2017

Spark came to my house and said that my gas bill and my light would be cheaper, so I got them. However, my husband and I are having issues with the gas because our bill is coming out super high lately.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We apologize for your experience and for any misinformation the door to door sales agent provided. We'd like the chance to resolve your concerns; can you please email our Office of the President with your account details at oopcx@sparkenergy.com?

Original review: July 24, 2017

This company is nothing but deceptive and a pure scam. They have to be, or no one would ever choose them. They came to my door a few months ago offering a lower rate for gas than PG&E. They had me bring up my bill and pointed out a part of the bill that lists the number of therms used and the amount charged per therm. For my bill that month, the amount was $1.26448 for tier one and $1.84538 for tier 2. They told me that they would instead charge me $0.749 per therm. What they DON'T tell you is that the amount from PG&E is not a price for just gas like Spark's price is. The amount from PG&E includes the delivery fee. Spark's price is just for gas. If you compare the price for gas from both companies, PG&E's highest amount that month was $0.3866. That is less than HALF of what Spark is charging me.

So they flat out LIE in their sales pitch. But like I said, they have to. If they told the truth, no one would ever sign up to pay twice the price! So I have had to pay at least $10-$15 more each month that I have been stuck with Spark. I called today to cancel and am waiting for the supervisor to call me back so I can fully explain how the sales person deceived me so that they will waive the early termination fee and let me out. I just want them gone for good. This is one of the shadiest companies I have ever dealt with. They are purposefully deceptive then throw the sales people under the bus when customers complain. Then they use the excuse that they did not hire those sales people, some third party company did. Doesn't change the fact that these people are representing them and misrepresenting what they are going to provide.

If you deal with a salesperson from this company, film your encounter with them. Spark will record you agreeing to their "terms" so they can try to blame you for falling for the scam. Do it back to them if you plan on signing up despite my warning along with many others. They have had countless complaints with the BBB because of this nonsense. There really should be a class action against these people. They shouldn't be able to get away with deceiving people like this. It's shameful and disgusting.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I'd like to confirm that our Office of the President has received your feedback via email and a representative has reached out to you to discuss. We look forward to resolving this for you.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Like many of the other complaints here I was sold on Spark based on figures from my salesperson that I would save money by getting gas from Spark not PG&E. After looking at a couple bills (during low usage times so it was hard to tell at first) I have discovered switching will actually cost me more money and not just due to the $5 service charge per month they charge regardless of use. You have to pay PG&E the cost to transport the gas. This turns out to be over 75% of the cost of the bill. Spark would have to have quite a lower rate to save money because the gas cost is such a low component of the bill. Instead turns out they are charging me almost twice as much for the gas itself.

I entered a contract at $.75 per therm and the PG&E rate is around $.39. They also charge a service charge. If you try and cancel they will charge you a $100 termination fee. When I complained and talked to a supervisor telling him I would not pay that and wanted out he said he could not waive it but offered a lower rate of $.60 per therm. Not a surprise considering how much they are charging versus the cost of the utility. I took it because I did not want to pay the $100. Now I am stuck with this ripoff for a year. If they come to your door tell them to beat it.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope that you continue service with Spark Energy.

Original review: July 12, 2017

In the state, we can now shop around for energy companies from time to time to get the best price, or whether or not we want a greener company and I do that on a pretty regular basis. I heard about Spark from the internet and I went with them because of the price. I just ordered it, then it went on my bill and it’s been fine.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are saddened to hear that you have cancelled your service with Spark Energy. Based on your review, it seems that there is some confusion on how our services work. We'd like the chance to review your account and give you more information on our services. Can you please email us our Office of the President at oopcx@sparkenergy.com?

Original review: July 9, 2017

I've had two electric bills and Spark Energy hired the one I've been paying so I used them. But I like the one I have and I told the customer service team at Spark that I no longer want their service.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We love hearing that our customers have received lower energy bills after switching to Spark Energy. We hope to continuing servicing your energy needs for the upcoming years. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance with your account or have any questions about your plan.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Spark was in my neighborhood and they asked me if I was interested in signing up with them. At first, I told them I wasn’t interested. And then they came back out and I asked them to explain the details, and then I signed up with them. They have helped me out on the utilities and I noticed that my gas and light bills were lower.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We understand how frustrating it may be to realize that your renewal request was not submitted. Although you have switched away, we would still like the chance to review your account to see if we can bring you to a satisfied resolution. Can you please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com?

Original review: July 7, 2017

I got a renewal e-mail and followed the instructions. I selected the plan and submitted it. I assumed it was taken care of, until I got my next bill saying I was now on a variable rate plan. I have been with them since 2014, never missed a payment with auto-pay, and never had any problems. I called and spoke to a supervisor and was told that they could give me a $50 credit on my account. My bill was nearly 5x what I usually pay and I asked if there was anything else they could do to correct this, since I am sure I submitted my renewal. The supervisor (Theo) said that they had no record of the renewal and that was the best they could do.

I explained that for the amount they were charging, I could not stay with them out of principle due to the error in the renewal process and the fact that they were gouging me by so much. He said that's just how the variable rates work and understood my position. He then suggested I hurry up and switch before the end of the month. I spoke to co-workers and found out that one of them had the same thing happen to his mother. I can safely say that I will never return to them, and everyone I know will hear a mouthful about this, as there are plenty of providers with similar and even better rates.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a chance to renew before your contract expired. To avoid this, we send a contract expiration notice and place courtesy calls as well. Although you have terminated services, we would still like to see if we can bring you to a resolution. Can you please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com?

Original review: July 6, 2017

I recently completed a 6 month contract with Spark. After receiving a near $400 dollar bill for my electricity, I come to find out that my rate has gone from 5 to nearly 18 cents, sending my bill from $150 to $400 a month! Quadrupled my rate. They said that because I didn't renew that I went automatically to a month to month rate. Total rip off! There is no situation in which it should be fair or legal to hike up rates this much. Consumers beware!!!

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are happy to hear that you have made the switch to Spark Energy. Shopping around for a new supplier isn't the easiest task and we are honored that you have selected us. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I looked on the web portal where I could choose a supplier. I chose Spark and it works because the price is right and there's no penalty for changing. Others give you a term and penalize you financially if you change earlier than the term.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your review and for allowing us the opportunity to be your energy supplier. We hope that you will soon see a difference in your energy bills by being with Spark. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your plan or charges. We are always glad to help.

Original review: June 30, 2017

They just changed my meters, so I haven’t seen a really big difference since having Spark. But overall, it was a great experience. The customer service rep was really friendly and professional.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for choosing to join the Spark Energy family and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we are happy to hear that you have received savings.

Original review: June 28, 2017

The price of Spark Energy Gas was better and so we decided to use them. Thus far, switching to them has saved me $30-40 a month. The service has been all good.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We appreciate hearing how our customers feel so that we can understand every customer’s needs. We can also certainly understand how important savings and low costs are and we are happy that you have found that in Spark Energy. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your energy supplier.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I was sitting outside and a gentleman from Spark Energy came to my home. The company seemed reasonable at that time and I decided to go with their fixed rate energy because it was cheaper. Working with Spark Energy made me aware of other companies including their rates and prices. It's been a very good experience and I've recommended Spark Energy to a few friends.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are delighted to hear that you have been having a good experience! It sounds like you knew what to look for when you picked a supplier and we are glad that you found Spark Energy. We look forward to many years of continued business. Thank you.

Original review: June 23, 2017

Spark Energy has a lower rate and because of their price, I decided to go with them over other companies. Everything was fine with Spark Energy and I would recommend them to a friend.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We truly apologize for the delay in the cancellation of your account and for your experience thus far. We'd definitely like to review your account to ensure that it's cancelled and we provide an appropriate resolution. Can you please email our Office of the President at oopcx@sparkenergy.com?

Original review: June 17, 2017

I was told by the Spark agent who came to my door that I would be able to cancel with Spark Energy before 30 days and that my account would be cancelled with no additional charges or penalties. I canceled my account January 2017 exactly 1 week after signing up. I received a confirmation number for canceling my account and I believed that that was the end of that. Here it is mid June 2017 and I have been being charged by Spark Energy despite my cancelation. I called in and the Spark Energy representative that I first spoke with told me that he can see that I canceled back in January but that it was still showing pending.

After he spoke with his supervisor he advised me to wait 1 to 2 weeks and call back to check the status of my account. When I called back another Spark Energy representative said that my account is still pending and they don't know how long it will be for the account to officially be closed. I explained to her that this has been a real inconvenience not to mention since signing with Spark my energy bill has doubled despite them ensuring me that my bill would decrease. My energy bill has doubled by 50% since signing with Spark Energy. I am very upset and frustrated. What is so hard about closing an account?

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We hope that we can continue providing you excellent customer service and affordable energy rates. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about your plan.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Spark Energy's service is the same with the others I've had but it's cheaper. I selected their fixed rate energy product for price stability.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear of your experience. To confirm, a signature and a verbal authorization, which is recorded through a third party service, is required before the enrollment is accepted. Once the enrollment is received, we also send a welcome letter which confirms all details of the plan and your rights to cancel. Prior to the fixed rate expiring, we also send out a notices reminding you to renew. We'd definitely like to discuss in more detail and ask that you email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com.

Original review: May 20, 2017

Spark Energy came to my door and I had a seriously negative experience with them years before. I told them, "No thanks," and shut the door. The next thing I know I'm signed up with spark energy as my supplier without my agreement or signature. They somehow magically managed to provide a document with my signature that I never signed. Since then my electric bill has been a nightmare. For 3 months in a row (for a residence with one person) my bill was over $600 dollars a month!!! I had to put a $650 deposit down in August of 2016 and go on a payment plan for a year for the remaining $659.

It is now of 2017 and I still owe $459. Plus the contract was cancelled 5 months ago and I am still with spark energy!!! There is no way you can convince me it takes months to change the provider when they were able to add me as a customer in a week. They are a ripoff and should be put out of business for fraud. I am livid at how much money they have and are still costing me, especially since I am disabled and on a fixed income. How dare they take advantage of people the way they do. Changing rates in the midst of a contract, forging names and leaving out the fact that you will have to pay a huge delivery charge from ComEd or your local supplier!!! If I could use profanity I would have some more choice words for this shame company.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback; although, I sincerely apologize for the experience you've described. I have located your account and will be reaching out to you directly to discuss further. Thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Sometime last year a polite salesman asked me about my PG&E bill. I listened to his spiel and he explained that my bill would be lower based on the terms cost that Spark offered. Great! I'm all for lowering a bill since I'm in a one income home. He explained there would be a $5 monthly charge, which I didn't see as a problem since I would be saving so much money. We even joked about my area and how hot it gets here and he stated that this would save me money during peak A/C usage. WHAT A JOKE!! I never had any problems with my gas provider and had I known this contract had NOTHING to do with the lowering the electricity part of my bill, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SIGNED UP!!

Are you kidding me?? My bill is now more expensive for a service that originally cost me very little. NEVER was I told that PG&E would still be charging me a delivery fee. What is the point of Spark then?? Clearly you are lacking in the training of these sales reps or the misleading techniques are intentional. I would never recommend this company. I should've known something wasn't right with the "signing my life away" phone call I had to make with some lady on the phone. Why would I possibly need this added expense?? Terrible business ethics.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for posting your concerns. We do have the right to close an account if payment is not received after an account has been disconnected for non-pay. This information is fully disclosed in a customer’s Welcome Letter and Terms of Service; however, I’d like the opportunity to review your account in full to ensure we handled everything correctly on our end; could you please email me at officeofthepresident@sparkenergy.com? Thank you in advance.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I am a full time student in a very tough professional program. I recently got behind on my electricity bill. My electricity was disconnected for a little over 1 week. I was finally able to get my money together and pay my balance. I called Spark Energy to confirm what I needed to pay in order to reconnect my services. After paying $130 I was told that my services would be restored in 1-2 hours BUT I first had to be transferred over to NEW ACCOUNTS because I was NO LONGER a Spark Energy customer.

Needless to say I was shocked, hurt, and I smelled b.s. coming. I explained to the "new accounts" department what happened. His response was "Unfortunately you may be required to pay a DEPOSIT." I was FLOORED! I went through hell just to make sure that I was caught up on my bills AND AFTER paying $130 I WAS BASICALLY TOLD THAT IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING. THEY TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RESTORE MY SERVICES!

Thankfully I had enough leftover to seek a prepaid company. Well Spark Energy if you think that you will take my money and run off you are SADLY mistaken. I am definitely disputing this transaction. I feel victimized, and I feel as if I was taken. I feel ROBBED. It was a smooth way to make me pay my past due balance and get more money out of me my paying a DEPOSIT of $150. AWFUL!

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your higher charges. Typically a notice is sent reminding our customers about the upcoming contract expiration date. Our records indicate that our Office of the President has received your email and is currently reviewing to provide you a resolution.

Original review: April 25, 2017

Everything was fine until apparently my contract expired? With no contact from the company. I get my gas bill from my local company and all of a sudden not only am I paying my gas company an average of about $70 for gas, but there's some fee from Spark energy to the tune of $250-$400 (it's ranged over the past few months). This is all I get on my bill. This example is from my March 2017 bill. Summary of Supplier Charges - Energy Charge I $276.95; Energy Charge V $4.95. This is the extent of the information I receive on my bill. Have tried contacting the company multiple times and nothing has changed. Why have I been charged almost a thousand dollars since January?

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your review, Ms. Mutimura. We apologize for any incorrect information provided to you. Our Office of the President has received your email and is in the process of reviewing to determine a resolution for your concerns.

Original review: April 14, 2017

I contacted Spark today to cancel my service as I have been dissatisfied. I spoke to a customer service representative named Chris. I explained to him that I had spoken to my electric company, ComEd and they had a lower rate per kWh and I would like to cancel my service with Spark (who I am yet to receive proof I ever contracted with). Chris explained to me that my contract had recently expired in December and that is why I see an increased rate and a $4.95 “adjustment” fee on my current bill. He said that your company is currently running a renewal promotion that would lock me into a rate of 6.6 cents per kWh for 12 months.

I asked Chris what my rate was prior to my expiration and he told me it was .07590 per kWh, that was the rate I was previously locked in for 12 months ending December 14, 2016. I happened to have access to my July ComEd bill and noticed that the rate was NOT .07590 and included a $4.95 “adjustment fee”. I asked Chris why the rate and fee are there when a July 2016 statement would’ve been within the 12 month period that I was contracted and locked into that .07590 rate. And then he asked me to hold as he researched it further and came back stating that he misspoke and my contract actually expired December 2015 and from that time forward I was on a month-to-month plan that included the “adjustment fee” and higher rate.

I felt very much like I was being misled and stated that I did not want to consider renewing. I wanted to cancel my service immediately with you all as I believe that I have been a victim of unscrupulous business practices. He told me he canceled immediately and gave me the reference number of ** as confirmation of my cancellation.

As you can imagine, this encounter left a bad taste in my mouth and left me on alert that there may be some shady business practices and I may have been taken advantage of and been overcharged and misled. I decided to research for myself and take a hard look at my past billing statements. I was able to look at two years of history on my ComEd site, I decided to contact spark energy again to ask for some additional clarification. This time, I spoke to a customer service rep named Giselle and asked her when the exact date when my contract expired and my rate changed. She said December 14, 2016 and stated that my previous rate was again, .7590.

She informed me that my rate since then had increased but you were running a current renewal promo offering the same 6.6 cent rate locked in for 12 months that Chris initially offered me. I asked again, the date of expiration was December 2016? From December 2015 to December 2016 I would have been receiving the same rate of .7590 every month during that time? She again confirmed. I didn’t mention anything about the contradictory conversation I had had with Chris and let her know I would have to research some things and call back.

I was able to pull two years of statements from my ComEd bill and what I found has really left me disappointed and angry. From April 2015 to my current bill there have changing rates, on a whim it seems. There is no consistent 12 month period that I was charged a consistent rate and NOT charged an additional fee. I have created a document detailing my usage, the rate, the erroneous fees every month since April 2015 that I have included and can also provide copies of the bills.

Another thing that really gives me pause is that at some point the service provider name changed to Constellation Energy which I have NEVER heard of let alone entered into a contract or given permission to be my energy supplier. Was my business sold? Was this a company name change? There are many questions that need to be answered. From my perspective I feel I have been a victim of unsavory if not illegal business practices and have been defrauded out of my hard earned money by being overcharged for over two years. To think this would’ve continued it seems into infinity as there were NEVER any renewal notices or attempt to reach me.

I am prepared to report to the proper authorities my experience and these extremely unscrupulous business practices to really any and all that will listen. Unlike some of your customers that I have now read online have had terrible experiences with your company, through business dealings, I have connections to local media through consumer public relations and am really considering bringing my experience to light. I hope that you take this serious matter for what it is and come to a satisfactory resolution in a timely manner. I will await a response.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity Company Profile