Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

It sounds like you knew exactly what you needed in a supplier and we are happy to hear that you chose one of our Green Products. We appreciate you for being one of our valued customers and hope that you are a Spark Energy customer for years to come. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

A friend of mine worked at Spark Energy and he came by and put me on it. Since then, I'm not paying as much as I did. My neighbor complained about his energy bills going up but my bill goes up only if I use more wattage, not because the company had changed the price of the watt usage. And due to the way I like to operate, I have no choice but to use Spark Energy. I'm heavy on going green and I don't litter so I chose a green energy product. Also, my previous energy provider never asked how I was doing and they just wanted the money when the bill is due. But Spark called me to see how the service is going so that's a plus for them and I appreciate it. They have a bunch of friendly people and everyone's treated me well. Everything's been great.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback, Ms. Fontenot. We can assure that it is never our intention to cause of customer's any financial hardship. It does appear that you benefitted from a system error that inadvertently extended your fixed rate. Although the fixed rate was extended past the contract expiration date, a notice was sent explaining the upcoming rate that could be charged. We’d still like the chance to discuss this with you so we may bring you to a satisfied resolution. Can you please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I was under a 6 month contract that expired but when a representative contacted me about renewing, they explained that my rate would remain the same whether I renewed or not, so I didn't. My rate stayed the same from May 2015 all the way until I canceled my service. My bill averaged about $60 but once I canceled my service, they increased my rate and which made my last bill was almost $200. The only reason they increased my rate was because I canceled my service. One of the representatives even told me that if I didn't cancel, they would lower the bill. They even said that I shouldn't have been paying the low rate so I was lucky that I hadn't be charged the higher rate for the past few months. Another representative even said they wouldn't have noticed had I not called.

It's not fair that I was penalized for an error on their part. It's absurd to expect me to pay a bill that's tripled! Everyone I spoke to said there was nothing that could be done. I even spoke to a "supervisor" who left me a ridiculous voicemail and didn't even bother returning my call. Don't trust these people. This is poor service on every level. Had I known that the rate would increase, of course I would've done what was necessary to keep my bill manageable but to increase it so drastically was low!

Resolution In Progress

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. Our records indicate that you have been in communication with our Office of the President and they were able to bring you to a satisfied resolution in regards to your enrollment and cancelation concerns. Should you have any additional concerns, please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I was tricked into signing up for their service via door-to-door. And after over a year of unwittingly being vastly overcharged (12 cents per kWh where the average was 6.5), I made a very concerted and explicit effort to cancel service and go back to regular ComEd supply. I then called back a day later to ensure this was the case. This was two months ago and I now see that whomever I spoke to never pulled the trigger, and so for two months I have continued to get absolutely screwed by their insane pricing. These people should be investigated, this is borderline criminal.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you for choosing Spark Energy. I assure you that we have all of our rates available online by simply entering your zip code. While we are not able to predict other companies’ prices, you can definitely compare our pricing to that of other companies to ensure that you are getting what is best suited for you

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

Based on the discount that they gave me, I'd recommend Spark Energy. But it would be nice if Spark Energy could send me something to show there's a difference between them and other companies such as in the rates, so that I'll be confident if I would be recommending them to somebody. Spark Energy issues a paperless statement, so I don't get to see it. I haven't gotten the new statement yet, just to compare this with the old statement.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We apologize for your recent experience. I'd like to confirm that your concerns are currently being reviewed by our Regulatory department and they will be responding to your complaint from the BBB. We hope they will bring you to a satisfied resolution.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

2 young men came to my door to talk about energy. I just got home from work and am usually wary of anyone trying to "sell" me something, but I figured these guys had probably had more doors shut in their face than customers, so I gave them a shot. I signed up for energy services (electric and gas). I was unaware that I needed to "renew" my contract and when it expired my bill, which would have been $72 was almost $300! When I called to inquire about this, the gentleman on the phone said "Well if you had renewed your bill would have only been $72."

So I told him to please renew my contract so my bill would be corrected and he stated "Oh no ma'am. I can renew your contract but that bill will remain $300, since you didn't renew in time." Needless to say, with those kind of sneaky practices and unwillingness on the behalf of your customer service, I cancelled my service and will not be returning. Shame on you & I feel sorry for the poor young people you exploit to try and peddle your deception.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spark Energy Gas and Electricity?

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your review. If there is an error made on Spark Energy's behalf, we will do everything in order to make it right for the customer. Our Office of the President thoroughly researched this matter and the investigative results concluded that Spark Energy took the necessary steps to ensure that the enrollment was handled correctly. As always, we are more than happy to discuss what transpired on your account.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

Botched my transition to energy company and left me with hundreds of dollars in incremental utility charges. Emailed service and got no response for 48 hours. Called service and rep could care less about my losses. Then received an email from President's office who took 4 days to reiterate nonsense excuses and offer a 25 dollar gift card if I signed up again. You have to be kidding. Don't be seduced by their rate plans. They are truly awful and should not be considered as a service provider.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Although your price per kilowatt remains fixed for the duration of your contract, the amount of your monthly bill will also be based on the amount of electricity that you consume each month and also the delivery charges from your utility company. We are happy to know that you are benefiting from our products by saving each month compared to your previous provider. We hope you remain one of our valued customers for years to come.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

Spark is okay, but my light bill going up instead of going down. They said that it's supposed to stay at one level, but every month my bill is going up. The first month I paid $80 and that was quite okay, and then last month I paid $100. But I don't know what's going to be this month's bill yet. I called them and they asked if I used AC because the place was hot in the couple weeks for last month, and I said no. I didn't use a lot of AC because nobody was home, and I don't really use a lot of AC in the night. If ever we use it, it's only for a couple of hours and after that everybody goes to bed, and that's it. I have no idea why is it going up. But overall, I'm satisfied because the amount I was paying before from now is okay.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to post about your wonderful experience with Spark Energy. We understand that picking a supplier is not an easy choice but are happy that you found the savings you needed with us! We hope to meet your energy needs for many years to come.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

I was looking around and was going to take whoever offered me the best deal and I found it with Spark. I was supposed to start my service and I even got the letter but there was a glitch so it fell through the cracks. It wasn't on my bill. Then, I happened to call in at the right time and there was a promotion which was what I needed to get the price down.

The provider I had then was fighting to stay on my account. They were still sending me letters that said I should let them know if I'm interested in coming back but I didn't pay attention to them. I had them for so long but they never even thought that they should drop the rate. I was paying 89 cents per kilowatt which was outrageous. My bill was $500 a month in the summer time and $600 in the winter time. The electricity bill was putting me out of my house and I couldn't pay any other bill. It was so messed up and made me physically ill.

The issue got straightened out. To go from 89 cents per kilowatt to 0.06 was perfectly worth it. The cost is now affordable. With the difference in my bill, I can pay my taxes on time or cover insurance. I'm glad it's over. I'm hoping I could renew as I don't mind staying with people if they are fair. If they give me a good rate next time, I'm going to keep it because it's the lowest rate I've ever seen. I have already recommended Spark to some people. It was a gift from God.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for providing us your feedback. We are extremely disappointed to hear about your experience. We'd like to resolve this issue for you and will be contacting you shortly.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

It was in the evening when two Spark Energy representatives came into my apartment building and began knocking on all the doors. I opened my door and they immediately came into my apartment, without even asking first and then started hurriedly asking to see my energy bills and how we could save so much if we used Spark Energy. They really don't give you enough space and time for you to really look at the numbers and terms and understand what you're getting yourself into. So naively, I decided to trust them and signed on as a customer. I don't know if their rate was abnormally high but that's not what annoyed me. I moved from my apartment after my 1 year lease was up, but as I signed up a couple months into my lease, I was now hit with an early termination fee.

Now, it wasn't even the amount of the early termination fee ($100) that annoyed me, it was their way of notifying me. I got a bunch of unhelpful robot messages from Spark Energy asking me to call them back with no indication as to why I should. When I would call them back, I would always have to wait on their automated phone system so I eventually gave up and blocked their number because I assumed it was spam. Had a human called me or even if the robot had given a basic one line reason as to why they were calling me I would have had this fee settled LONG AGO.

No, instead it was over a year later when I was applying for a mortgage that I learned that they had sent me to collections and it was now showing up on my credit report. I called them and their customer service rep actually said they would waive the charge. I also disputed the charge on my credit report and saw my credit rise over a hundred points. A few months later (that would be today), I get another call from Spark Energy and I call back and they are completely unaware of the waiving.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying savings and convenience by switching to Spark Energy. We truly value your business and hope we can continue servicing your energy needs.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

The person from Spark who I was able to speak to was knowledgeable and courteous. He did a good job. We switched to them because there was a large difference in price on what they offered compared to our previous provider. It was more convenient. My bills have been lower for the past month.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Spark Energy; however, we noticed that star rating was negative. We'd like to know how we can further improve your experience with us; can you please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com so we may discuss?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I'm definitely satisfied with Spark Energy. Their sales rep was really nice, knew what she was talking about, and didn't sell me a dream; I see the same price per kilowatt on my bill. My bill hasn't changed from $400 a month forever even after changing to Spark. The price stability is important to me because I have five kids and they spend a lot of time watching TV or they have light on so they can read, so there's always something on at our home. A guy that I work with has Spark Energy too. They made everything energy-efficient in his house. They gave him a brand new stove, refrigerator, insulated his house and the cost totaled up in bill that he pays each month.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Nielsen. We are sorry to hear that your experience has not been a positive one. We have emailed you so that we may further discuss your account and bring you to a satisfied resolution.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Spark Energy sounded good when I first got it but I'm not all that happy with it. There was no difference in my service, but I noticed a difference in my bill. It's more expensive than my ComEd was. It's supposed to be a standard flat rate and stay there. I thought maybe Spark Energy can save money on the delivery charge cost that they say, that they give me the flat rate on it in certain amounts, but it didn't work out. But they are really thorough and they are right there for me. They also seemed to be like a pretty good company for their employees. So maybe they're taking all that extra money and keeping everybody happy.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with Spark Energy. We truly do value your loyalty and your feedback. We will reach out to you soon. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I have been a customer for years. I missed the account renewal, got charged more than 3 times my usual bill (usually Maximum is $90/month this was $340/month) for an apartment! After I called to sort it out and renew, I was only told that they couldn't do anything to lower my bill even with a renewal. Usually, especially for a loyal customer and especially if you are willing to renew, companies will lower your fees to fit your current plan, but not this one. Would Not Recommend.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. We definitely understand the importance of savings and low cost; we're happy that you have found that with us. Thank you for giving Spark Energy the opportunity to be of service to you.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

My bill was extremely high, so I switched to Spark Energy. My bill went down since then. The only time I spoke with their team was when I got the service started. They were very friendly. In fact, they got excellent customer service.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Mr. Henderson, thank you for your feedback. Typically, we include the Electricity Facts Label document, which explains the month-to-month price, in our contract expiration notice that is mailed or emailed. It looks like you are currently being assisted by one of our specialists and we hope we can bring you to a satisfied resolution.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Warning: Spark isn't a 4 or 5 star experience for everyone! I recently checked my Spark bill and noticed it had more than doubled from the previous month. I was shocked. I called Spark to inquire and was told it was due to my failure to renew my contract before 9/9/2016. This is a reasonable position to take if there had been a full and complete disclosure. There wasn't. In fact, I knew I was in month to month status and WAS informed that my contract needed to be renewed. BUT, because I am moving at the end of this month, I thought I would complete the renewal at the same time I transferred service.

Of course, had I known the rates would increase so dramatically I would have renewed immediately. Who wouldn't? At no time was I told an increase this large would occur and if this information was included in an email or letter, it was not obvious or highlighted in any way. The only relevant statement regarding price change on my bills is: "The amount billed on this invoice includes price changes allowed by the rules of the Public Utility Commission."

I was never under the impression I would be billed at such high rate. I really feel that a clear and specific statement of how much your rates will go up is not an unreasonable expectation. At the end of the day, however, I don't have any way to fight the bill and the only way I can protest is to seek a different provider. Unfortunately, this means nothing to Spark. I'm just one more guy mad at the electric company and Spark could care less.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Spark Energy so far. It sounds like you are very educated and knew exactly what to look for when you picked Spark Energy. Although we cannot include additional information since we do not generate your invoice, we'd like to thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I worked for a utility company so I knew about the offerings for generation from a few utilities. But I did my own research about what I thought were the two or three better companies from what I've read, and that's how I chose Spark. They had the best offer and I liked what I read. I chose the fixed rate because I was concerned about how the prices would start climbing. So, I wanted to see if I could lock the price under some reasonable timeframe. In the past, I always relied on the utility to be the purchaser of power, and this was the first time that I went with a provider of the generation on the site.

They always have the consumer in mind. The only recommendation that I would make is that people receive some sort of information on what to expect on the next cycle, so one way to retain a customer would be to warn them about what's coming on the next billing cycle and why. I think educated consumers tend to be retained more than the ones that are not educated at all.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying services with us. We appreciate your kind words and hope to continue servicing your energy needs for many years to come.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Commonwealth Edison can sometimes be a little crazy in our area. Then a rep from Spark Energy called and the interaction with him went well and very smooth. It was obviously a well framed and well thought of him to do the presentation. Their rates looked very good and competitive and a lot better than ComEd was supplying. Everything is as reliable as before. It’s just that the price is a lot better. I would recommend Spark Energy.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and for choosing to join the Spark Energy family. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. We look forward to many years of continued business.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Spark Energy's team are good people and I'd recommend them.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are ecstatic to hear that you have benefited from our services. We understand that every dollar counts and are happy that we were able to help you save a little each month. We are truly thankful that you have chosen Spark Energy to be your electric supplier and appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to share your feedback. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

My landlady has Spark Energy and she told me it was good because I could get my rate better with them. I'm a 60-year old senior with medical conditions so I'm on a budget. I figured Spark Energy would help me out and it has. I've been paying less and saving $2-3 when on a budget is good news. Also, they are very efficient when I call. I am happy with Spark Energy.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your wonderful words. We love hearing that our plans benefit by reducing monthly energy costs and we look forward to continued business with you.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Spark Energy having a lower price convinced me to go with them and I got from them a fixed-rate energy product. They're cheaper compared to the electricity or natural gas provider I had previously. Also, the team at Spark Energy was nice but very persistent.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to read about a positive customer experience. We are truly thankful that you have chosen Spark Energy to be your electric supplier and we are looking forward to providing your energy needs for many years to come. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2016

We were supposed to switch to Spark but for some reason, it didn't happen. We were left with another carrier at a higher amount. When it came to our attention, we were looking to switch since our bill was so high. We’re on a fixed income and my husband’s going to be 82 and I’m 72. It doesn't make sense for anybody to want to pay more for a basic necessity. It’s not economically sound so we went with the same service at a better price. We looked up in our area who had the best rates per kilowatt at that particular time, and it showed that it was Spark Energy Gas and Electricity.

I don’t have any problems with Spark. The amount of our electric bill has been reasonable and it’s cheaper than what we were paying before. We got one electric bill that was outrageous with the other company, which was almost $500 or $600 for the month because of heating during the winter. We did have an electric heater on, but it was still way off the chart. On the whole, we're happy with Spark and we haven't had any interruptions or loss of service.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We believe that you may have contacted the incorrect Spark Energy. Unfortunately, Spark Energy, LLC is not yet offering services in areas outside of the United States. We have no affiliation with Spark Energy Ltd which is located in the UK. You may be able to locate their contact information by visiting https://sparkenergy.co.uk/.

Original review: July 21, 2016

I have been a client of Spark energy for 18 months. During this time I had a direct debit of 50£/month, and my balance was always negative (paid more than consumed). During this time they told me that if the estimations were near to my consumption I wouldn't have to worry (and they were). When my negative balance reached 300£, they then estimated a magical consumption of 6000kWh with an astonishing invoice of 940£ (when the estimation the last 18 months was between 200 and 400kWh), setting my balance in a debt of 600£ and increasing my direct debit to 150£. When I checked this, I immediately put my readings; the gas was 40 units more than the estimation of the last quarter, and the energy was 50 units (less than they were estimating).

When I called to reset my direct debit, then they recalculated everything, remove my old invoices from the system, and gave me three new invoices, where magically my balance of -300£ was converted into a debt of 300£ (600£ of difference!!!) and set up the direct debit to 100£. It is astonishing that they can remove old (and paid) invoices, generate new ones, set the consumption divided in time as they get more benefit, and everything starting with a HUGE and crazy estimation to make you bite. Bank always win, and energy companies I guess is the same. NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY. And ALWAYS ALWAYS ask for paper invoices, as they can remove the old ones, even if paid, from their system, even if are more than one year old.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Spark Energy is not a scam. Spark Energy is a legitimate company that has been in business for over a decade providing Gas and Electric supply services across the United States.

Original review: July 14, 2016

Spark Energy came to our home and made promises of lower rates for our gas and electric services to our residence. After feeling pressured into signing a 12 month contract, we were not satisfied with the services we did get. Our monthly costs way went up instead of down. I even got sucked back in by the person on the phone when I tried to cancel to update my account with a supposed even lower rate to help me. Well needless to say, nothing changed. My bills were both extremely high compared to my neighbors and friends rates. I had no problem cancelling, but it came with a $50 cancellation fee for each account. How is that fair when they did not fulfill their end of the deal. I overpaid the last few years to their benefit not mine and now I am receiving collection calls. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. DON'T COMMIT TO SPARK ENERGY. IT'S A SCAM!

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I called you a moment ago so that I may gather more information; however, I was not able to get a hold of you. Please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com so that we may further review your accounts. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Original review: July 3, 2016

Spark Energy came to our home and made promises of lower rates for our gas service to our residence. After feeling pressured into signing a 12 month contract, which is near impossible to terminate, we were not satisfied with the services we did get. They were very rude on the phone and did not have clear answers for us when asked about the lower rates we were promised. Our monthly costs went up instead of down and they were not reachable when I needed to discuss our options. They did contact my husband recently, and demanded that he "go get his PG&E bill" because she needed some information off of the bill itself. He refused and hung up on the representative. DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THEIR TRAP!!!

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have sent you an email this morning so that I may get in contact with you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: June 30, 2016

FirstEnergy was my previous energy provider and I was pleased with them. They told me that they weren’t gonna be in business any longer and that I was gonna have to get a new provider. Spark's reps kept banging on my door four or five times a day. So, I just signed up with them and told them, “Go away.” None of them took 'no' for an answer and I felt invaded. I don’t know how many times they lied to me. They told me that they were my old providers and they needed a paper signed, trying to get the sale. That’s all they were interested in. I chose a green energy product and it’s becoming too expensive. I got to look into the prices elsewhere. However, in the background, Spark has been good. Luckily, I haven’t had any experience where I needed help with the payments. They also don’t overload me with email and whatnot.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is definitely appreciated. Spark Energy values your business.

Original review: June 24, 2016

Spark called me and said they could save me money. I have used another provider before and Spark has cheaper prices. The sales person I originally spoke with was polite and nice.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our services. I have sent you an email this morning so that I may get in contact with you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: June 24, 2016

The Spark rep said that there would be a lower price if I go with them. However, my first bill from Spark was more compared to my previous provider. It's $140 last month and too much considering I'm disabled and on a fixed income. My income isn't that much to pay all of that. I was going to let the Spark service go but I'm trying to see if I could have somebody reroute my light bill. I can't understand why the bill is so high because it's just me in the unit and the only thing that’s running is my refrigerator.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We'd like the opportunity to review your account. Please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com so that we may investigate and address your concerns.Thank you.

Original review: June 23, 2016

We pay 30$ more a month with Spark than we would with PG&E. I could understand the guy at the door giving us false numbers in order to sell his product. What makes these guys crooks is that when you try and cancel THEY IGNORE YOU and just keep charging you. It's a 100.00$ cancellation fee if you cancel before one year which we would be happy to pay just to get out from underneath them but after numerous attempts they still won't cancel us.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

We know that choosing a supplier is not always the easiest but we are delighted that you have given Spark Energy an opportunity. We appreciate you taking the time to share your customer experience with us and look forward to many years of continued business with you.

Thank you.

Original review: June 4, 2016

Spark Energy offered us a better price compared to other providers so we switched. Somebody from customer service also called and talked to my husband, and he was good. We now experience lower monthly bills. I’m really impressed with the price even though it's not much. Nevertheless, a little will help especially in the long run. We'll stay with Spark if it stays good-priced.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I apologize about any inconvenience you have experienced with the billing on your account. Please email us at oopcx@sparkenergy.com so that we may further discuss your concerns.

Thank you.

Original review: June 1, 2016

Spark Energy had some sort of billing issue with our local supplier, People's Gas. The Spark Energy supplier charge was not included on our People's Gas bill. Spark claims People's Gas rejected the charges. People's Gas claims they never got the charges from Spark...Either way, I (the consumer) paid my bill on time every month to People's Gas never realizing there was a problem behind the scenes with those two entities. I was never notified by Spark of a billing issue. Dispute doing everything right, Spark Energy just sent me to Collections and put a black eye on my credit for something I had no control over and was never informed of. I've tried discussing with People's Gas. They insist they did not receive "supplier charges" from Spark for the months in question and provided me bill copies for each month with the "no supplier charge received" designation noted on each invoice. People's Gas points me back to Spark.

When I tried talking to Spark Energy, they claim their charges were rejected by People's Gas, which I have no way to validate. And because PG has no record of the charges, I have no way to confirm that the summary spreadsheet sent to me by Spark Energy billing/customer service is valid or accurate. It seems like this dispute should be between Spark & People's Gas. If People's Gas was rejecting their charges that should be dealt with at the supplier/wholesale level with those two providers.

Spark can't explain why no one reached out to me during the time frame in dispute (1/12/15 - 8/15/15). If they weren't getting paid during that stretch why was I never notified? How does it end up my fault? I paid my bill to their supplier every month on time via autopay. It feels extremely dirty and unfair that I'm getting sent to Collections and getting a significant credit score hit for a balance that I wasn't made aware of, can't substantiate, and can't get a rational explanation on.

Spark Energy Gas and Electricity Company Profile