1.08/5

Looking for a travel site?

1334 Travelocity Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I have been a loyal Travelocity customer for many, many years and travel frequently. Last week I booked a trip from Chicago to NY and my return flight was cancelled at 12:43 am. The next flight was not until 10 am so I called customer service at Travelocity who stated that I should keep all receipts and “no problem” I’d be reimbursed. After going to 5 hotels I finally found one at around 2:30 am and also found that spirit would not guarantee I’d get on their next flight. I purchased another 1 way and my total damages were $568.31. When I contacted Travelocity regarding reimbursement I was informed that it would NOT be covered and not only that but they did not offer me reimbursement for the useless insurance I paid for! WTF? Last time I ever book thru Travelocity!!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I purchased a ticket from Nashville to Richmond and bought the associated “cancellation insurance” as recommended by Travelocity via their “Are you sure you don’t want it” prod when you don’t initially elect it. I had a family matter wherein my daughter’s son died in a Boy Scouts camping trip. My daughter needed me to visit her in her continued dire grief. As such, I cancelled my travel to Richmond and instead traveled to Houston to be with my daughter. I went through the exhaustive online submission process as managed by AIG on behalf of Travelocity. My submission was denied. Travelocity travel cancellation insurance is a scam. They didn’t even respond back to me in my contest of their denial. It will never use Travelocity again. Buyer beware... Travelocity and their partner company AIG Travel are disreputable.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Total scam. Bought 2 tickets with insurance for cousins visiting from overseas. Cancelled within 6 hrs because of an emergency. They did not honor refund with 24 hrs cancellation. Got a runaround for several hours with their employee overseas including supervisor. Blame it on airline even though you bought it with Travelocity. Total scam. Took no responsibility. Please buy directly from airline instead. Let’s put these guys out of business. Few recourse except for us to publicize their scam.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I have tried for 2/12 days calling (numbers don't work in Kenya) and Facebooking and the human thing to get someone to speak to regarding forwarding itinerary to correct email. My flight leaves tomorrow morning and no confirmation or change to email (but you can send advertising to this email). This worry free holiday is really worrying... seems I should have read the reviews prior to booking with you. I still have hope that the email will come... PLEASE.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I bought flight tickets online that were not honored when I arrived at the airport, losing out on 500 bucks and having to pay Delta 1900 for the same flight. Cost was high for Delta only because I didn't schedule the trip with them. So yeah they ripped me off 500 bucks, Travelocity that is. Scam artist at best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travelocity?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Could not find a telephone number for Travelocity on my reservations, so I called the hotel directly. They explained that I had to call Expedia even though the reservation was made through Travelocity. Called Expedia, and they could not help. (Had to go to an agent because they told me on the automated cancellation because they said my zip code was wrong). They switched me to the Travelocity department and once again they said I had the wrong zip code. Finally got to an agent who after 15 more minutes finally got me cancelled. From now on, I go straight to the hotel.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I booked a cruise on Travelocity from Mobile, Alabama to Bahamas last year on 9/08/2017 with my husband, brother in law and his wife. I paid $1,250 and had partial payment due as I was bringing my 3 children. My brother died, and so in June, I called Travelocity to have the children taken off the cruise. The woman was pleasant and said that we'd now only have $149 left to pay, which we did. Over the past two months, we have been booking excursions on Carnival. Yesterday, I looked at my Carnival account and could not book anything as... Carnival canceled our reservations. I called Travelocity, and spend half the day, yes half of Saturday, on the phone with either Carnival or Travelocity. First, Travelocity representatives said we owed a penalty for not taking the kids, which was not true. I had taken care of it in June, where we'd (seemingly) had no problem or penalty.

If that weren't bad enough, now we have no room on the cruise. Long story short, it seems that Carvinal and Travelocity are overbooking and then not giving the money back. I am owed $1,172, as they gave us back a whopping $403.08. A total Ponzi scheme. I will NEVER use Travelocity or Carnival again as I have in the past. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. Both websites give family vacations a bad name. The customer service is very rude, and enjoys ripping people off, with laughter going on in the background over their customer's frustrations. I talked to numerous supervisors who did nothing, and guess what? There is no one left to talk to, and there are no higher ranked professionals there. Really? After, all on the Internet you are just a number and customer service really doesn't matter to these companies. More like customer "rip off" is their policy and "Ponzi Scheme" should be their motto.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I booked a dream trip to Greece through Travelocity. The first flight from TO to Berlin (on Air Canada Rouge) was LATE causing me to miss the flight to Heraklion Greece. There wasn't another flight for 3 days. No assistance or compensation was offered. Neither company is taking responsibility. I incurred $3000 in Flight fares and my annual vacation was ruined. I will never use Travelocity again, nor will I fly Air Canada.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I had planned a trip to Glacier and places near there. I had two hotels that apparently with two weeks notice will not refund your money. When I called customer service at this company they put you on hold so long that they hope you hang up in frustration. I spend an entire morning trying to get a response but nothing. I will never use this site again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My family just returned from a vacation in Mexico. I typically do not write reviews but had the worst experience and want to relay my concerns and dissatisfaction so hopefully others do not experience the same. On arriving to our hotel. We were informed that our daughter was not on the reservation and we needed to pay close to $800 for her stay. This was the same for the other family members we were traveling with. The flights were accurate with the correct amount of people but not the hotel.

From the moment we entered the hotel at 12pm until after 7pm I was on the phone with Travelocity. Being passed from one rep to the next. Speaking to Anna and Christina they were trying very hard to rectify. When I got on the phone with the supervisor, Gina **, the experience went from bad to worse. I had to re-explain the situation and voiced my frustration from being on the phone for over 6 hours. My family was by the pool enjoying the resort while I needed to remain in the lobby for the phone reception. Gina proceeded to laugh at the situation, when I asked if she was laughing I can hear her muffling the phone. I am glad our inconvenience and outrage was humorous to her. I sent her over the receipts on what the hotel was charging us, 14,000 pesos. She told me that they would credit the account for $75.

I explained that it was over $750, which she then proceeded to tell me to "Google it". I told her it was 14,000 not 1400. She then credited the other family members and not mine, my sister in law had not arrived yet but her account was reimbursed. When I explained that the receipt was mine, she asked if I could just get the money back from my sister in law. It is now Tuesday, we have returned from our vacation and I am still working to get my money back. I was being told this was a computer glitch that obviously we paid the price for time lost on our vacation and being mocked by a rude, unprofessional "manager".

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

The company is impossible to deal with. The voice jail has many branches. A non-response leads you to a dead end. A response leads you to an indefinite hold. We are promised a 2 minute hold time, but this is a fiction. Basic questions like; "Where is my eTicket number?" Are unable to be answered by the interface to the web system. I am typing this while on hold. The problem is, if you keep a customer on hold for this long, they have an opportunity to write a lot! The Travelocity system has consistently gotten a 1 star review on this website. There is a very good reason for that. My guess is that phone calls are considered an operating expense and the operations folks are seeking to minimize the operating costs of the system. Thus, customer service suffers. The basic question is, how long will customers put up with this problem? Still, no answer... I am giving up.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

DO NOT USE Travelocity! You WILL be sorry! Hi. I had rented a car from Hertz recently through Travelocity. I had paid USD 11 for Collision Damage Plan on the booking day and only needed to pay USD 67.50 when picking up the car. However, I was told by Hertz that there is no record of USD 11 for Collision Damage Plan. I was forced to pay EUR 91.82 (can be proved by credit card statement) instead of USD 67.50 as stated in Hertz confirmation email at pick up day. There is no update on the case since I lodged a formal complaint to Travelocity on 26 July 18. They kept replying, "Kindly wait for the response within 24 to 48 hours. Rest assured that we will keep you posted." Each time I sent them a reminder email. The whole process is quite frustrating. Deal at your own cost.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

In Feb. 2018 we booked flights for 6 with them to take our son's family to Disneyland. We are semi-retired and saved all year for this. They suggested to buy insurance in case we had to cancel. The insurance was $126 and "discount" tickets $1996. Last Friday my son got a new job in Montana and he reports August 16, so vacation Sept 9 is out of the question. Neither Travelocity nor the insurance would allow any money back, a voucher, credit... nothing but we lose all the money. Delta Airlines however, was gracious to take it out of Travelocity's hands and will honor the tickets until Feb. 2019. So... unless you are dead, dying, terminated you'll NEVER GET MONEY BACK. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Price match missed a lower rate that I found; when I called to find out why, the customer service was uninformed, or barely spoke English, or misunderstood. I was on hold on the phone for 50 minutes, then had to ask for a supervisor anyway; then an agent called me back (not a supervisor) and totally gave me incorrect information. Also, when I tried to use the 24/7 Facebook route, it kept trying to sell me a new ticket. IDK which is worse, the obviously Middle Eastern customer service reps or the stupid computer on FB. Ridiculous. Never again. Now the feedback won't let me post a bad review. Now, instead of just never using Price Match again, I will never use Travelocity again. Too many other similar sites to choose from, why make myself miserable. You suck Travelocity.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Terrible experience. I booked a flight for my partner from Atlanta to London. Paid for a premium economy ticket. He wanted to change his return flight so I called Travelocity to make the change. The first agent I spoke to didn't understand the simple concept of a day change and asked me if I would consider another airline. I told him no I simply wanted to change the ticket I had. He told me he would have to refer me to his supervisor. 40 minutes on hold later and I got through to a supervisor who changed the flight. Only problem - he downgraded my partner to an economy ticket erroneously. I only found out when I went to the airline website and saw his seat in economy. Imagine if he had gone to the airport and been told there? Awful.

I called Travelocity again. Once again had to wait 30 minutes for a supervisor to deal with me. He acknowledged that the change was their error but I had to call back when corporate was open to make the change back without it costing me. I have now called back for a 3rd time and have been sitting on hold for 40 minutes and counting without anyone actually connecting to a human. DISGUSTING that I have to be inconvenienced this way to fix something that was THEIR error. I will NEVER use this company again and would advise anyone else to avoid like the plague. The few dollars you save on the flight is not worth the hassle.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Currently on the phone with Travelocity Customer Service (480) 401-3863, have been on the phone for 2 hours 44 minutes and 49 seconds, thus far. I have an itinerary confirming the purchase of “comfort seating” on all six legs of a round trip Delta flight from PBI to ASE at a cost of $1,232.80 per ticket/$2,465.60 (2 r/t tickets). In and of itself a ridiculous amount of money.

However, Travelocity did not process properly, resulting in the two longest legs not being “comfort seating +”. During these two plus hours, I have provided Supervisor “Don” with copies of the itinerary confirming “Comfort Seating +”. Was advised he must get the approval of management to upgrade the two erroneous “main cabin” seats, to the indicated “comfort seating”. That was an hour and half ago. He has returned to the phone twice to indicate there appears to be a high call volume and is still awaiting a manager. This is absolutely and totally absurd and unacceptable. Approx. 5 minutes ago, he offered to allow me to hang up and would call me back later. I advised him I had no assurance that would actually occur. He declined to make any assertion to the contrary. I really do not have any idea how to proceed, from this point. If I hang up, all of this time will have been in vain. Any ideas?

Original review: July 28, 2018

My husband and I booked round trip flights from Charlotte NC to Los Angeles California. The flights out were fine as far as seats went however on our trip back we had to pay extra at the airport to be seated together. I am really shocked that flights that were booked together would be seated separate. This was an extra $100.00 expense that was not accounted for and then we would have had to pay again on the second half of the flight home. Racket.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I booked ghost tour tickets for 4 in Asheville NC and immediately thereafter realized I had a conflict and requested a cancellation. Also when I received a confirmation text I responded asking for cancellation. This was all greater than 24 hour notice as they require. My debit card was still charged and they are refusing a refund. Will not use this company again.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Book a room 2 nights drove 400 miles to arrive at the Sunrise Inn in Williamstown Ky to find out a wheelchair could not get into the rooms. The motel refused a refund. They Travelocity collected the payments and I would have to get my refund from them. Travelocity says I canceled so I get no refund.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Easy to use site, seems to have best deals, able to book just flights, just hotels, and shows things to do where you're going. Comparisons are really great and helpful and shows top sites.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I travel internationally at least 4 times a year. Travelocity is garbage. They kept me on the phone today for 1.5 hours after their website crashed 6 times. Yes, 6 times, and that was after submitting payment. So imagine the fun I had getting my money back. In the end they thanked me by charging me $300 over the quoted price for my trip. STAY AWAY from Travelocity.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Do not use Travelocity to book your vacation! I had a terrible experience that cost me nearly $500 more for my flight and arrived at my destination a half day late for a three day trip---all due to Travelocity's incompetence. I booked two air tickets for two people, each leaving from different points but both arriving in St. Thomas on the same day, same time in the early afternoon. I checked their website three days before I was to fly out to make sure there were no flight changes and according to Travelocity, there were none.

Little did I know that weeks before, Delta changed the flight. I arrived at the airport for departure only to discover my flight had left an hour earlier! I got no email, no text, no call, nothing to tell me that this flight was changed. They said Delta was supposed to tell me and that I got an email and confirmed it!. Wrong. I never received any emails from Delta, and why would I since Travelocity arranged everything. I'm a seasoned traveler so I knew to check beforehand, but when I went on the Travelocity website and used that long itinerary number, their website failed to give me the updated information.

I had to book a new flight connection and divert to San Juan in order to get a puddle jumper over to St. Thomas---all at my own expense because Travelocity doesn't know how to do it. What's the point in using them? None. If I have to pay $500 more for their screw up, I might as well book direct through Delta and get my flight on time and enjoy a few more hours of my brief, but expensive, vacation.

Original review: July 19, 2018

DO NOT use this service. Booked airline travel through Travelocity. During the booking process the ticket price when up $70 per ticket (2 tickets purchased) from the original quote on their website. I went back into their system later and they still had the lower pricing. When I called their customer service, a process that took over an hour, I was told it was the airline adjusting their pricing and nothing they could do for any price adjustment. I asked about their lowest price guarantee and they said I would have to send an email to their price guarantee website. I did this and their canned email response was any adjustments would have to be made between the airline and me. I can now confirm they have no price guarantee program. I will not use Travelocity again and highly do not recommend them. I have since booked 3 hotel rooms and a rental car through other means for this trip.

Original review: July 15, 2018

Booked the flight with them with travel protection. Had to cancel the flight, they said the ticket is not refundable. So pretty much when you buy their travel protection you just give them money for nothing. Never again I'll be using them for my travels.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I booked my trip through Travelocity. For my son and I. I was going to look at property in Dickerson, Tennessee. First it was suppose to be non stop. That got messed up then we got on later flight. However we were not going to be able to make it to our rent a car. The man on phone with Travelocity told me to call car rental at 11 pm. I told him I couldn't - I would be on plane. He just kept telling me same thing. Luckily we were able to book with another rental place. We were suppose to arrive at 5:30 pm; we arrived at hotel at 3 a.m. My meeting was that morning. Needless to say I was exhausted. I will never use Travelocity again.

And soant people told me their horror stories with them. After I took over trip we had a blast and extended it for 5 more days since Travelocity ruined the first 2 days. PLEASE don't use nUae hotqire or do it yourself.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Trying to make a minor change to the reservation resulted in my entire reservation being cancelled. The customer support rep was incapable of understanding a simple change and kept asking someone in the background for help. I am a patient person and can accept the confusion if she is a new employee, but whoever helped her was aware she was struggling. After several attempts, she finally repeated the change correctly but in the end, on paper, it was absolutely wrong. The transaction should have been monitored to make certain it was facilitated correctly. Fortunately, I was able to straighten it out with the hotel itself.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I booked flights on Travelocity's website from Orlando to Cancun, MX, leaving on September 22, with a return flight leaving on September 29. But, when I printed my itinerary, I noticed that it stated I was leaving on the 22nd AND returning on the 22nd. I immediately called Travelocity and was on hold on and off for over two hours - waiting on managers/supervisors/researchers, etc. - Only to be told that I'd have to pay $75 per ticket, plus fare difference to change the return date to the 29th. Because I had no choice, but to pay the difference, I reluctantly and unhappily did so. Then, I waited to get a confirmation email from Travelocity that it had been changed, only to get 3 confirmation emails still stating I was leaving/returning on September 22. So, I made another lengthy one hour phone call and eventually received a confirmation email that it had been changed.

However, when I log onto the JetBlue website, it still had me leaving/returning on September 22. I WILL NEVER USE TRAVELOCITY AGAIN. I knew my travel dates. I tapped the right dates and somehow it got changed in the process without me noticing it. So, now I am paying $200 more for my two tickets!! I am very unhappy and I will be using social media to express my dissatisfaction so that others do not have the same nightmare experience. From the looks of Travelocity's Facebook page, I am not the only one who has had a bad experience. And, today, when I spoke with JetBlue about it, their agent told me that they get so many complaints per day about Travelocity that there is no way to count them. The agent told me they wished they could stop Travelocity from booking any of their flights, but they are unable to do so.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Got to the airport for my return flight and Delta showed me where Travelocity had made my reservation and then cancel it. Tried to call Travelocity for an Hour only to heard the same message over and over, "Please wait." Had to buy my own flight home or be stuck. When contacted Travelocity they blamed it all on Delta with no proof just "we not wrong". What do you do--- I will keep writing and cost this company a lot more than I lost. Things have way of working out, you treat people right and you comes back to help you.

Original review: July 12, 2018

These people do not care about customer service. They do not listen to your story, they hang up, they are rude. What their site states, is not at all how it is. They do not price match. They do not charge the prices you are told. They mess up reservations and don't care. They are so horrible. It isn't even funny. Customer service is a nightmare. How are they in business???

Original review: July 11, 2018

On Feb 18th, 2018 I booked a family vacation on Travelocity (airfare and rental car). Itinerary # **. I was a loyal past customer of Travelocity and preferred their website solely for the reason of reviewing a variety of airlines and selecting comfortable departure and arrival times. On March 18th, 2018 I received an email saying my flight times have changed on 3 of the 4 legs. We went from a very relaxing 7:50 am departure to 5:45 am. The other 3 legs were also moved to earlier times. I was very disappointed we no longer had the preferred flight times we purchased.

We fly quite a bit so we have a routine of checking in right away (online) at the 24 hour mark so we can review all upgrade options. Sometimes if we wait until 18 or 12 hours before all the upgrades are gone. Our departure date was 7-5-18 at the new 5:45 am so we woke up at 5:30 am on the 4th of July to get checked in and possibly upgrade. We tried multiple times and kept on seeing “Error 400, please call”. I went to the Travelocity website and after screwing around for 15 minutes I finally figured out there is no customer service phone number provided, you have to leave your info and wait for them to call you. I did that and promptly received a return call from “Jay”.

Most of the representatives were Filipino and we had a very difficult time communicating. I explained the situation to Jay and he said “it’s an Alaskan Airlines issues, not ours” and transferred me to Alaskan. After holding and waiting I finally got a nice representative from Alaskan Airlines in Seattle named John, he spoke fluent English which was very refreshing. John listened with sincerity and then put me on hold a few times and tried to repair the issue.

He finally gave up and clearly explained the issue to me. He said “Mr. **, when your flight times changed Travelocity notified you about the change via email but never reissued the ticket, call them back and tell them to clean up their mess. This is why you cannot check in online now, you are not within 24 hours of the original 7:50 am flight which no longer exists. Mr. **, let be very clear, you do not want to fix this at the airport tomorrow, do it now please. I gave it my best but I cannot fix this because Travelocity booked your trip on Sun Country stock, sorry”.

I called Travelocity back a 2nd time, spoke to Alex this time, he was better, spoke decent English and I went through the entire story again, now I am well into my 2nd hour. Alex kept placing me on hold telling me he was fixing this with his supervisor. He came back on the phone multiple times saying “it all fixed Mr. **” and wanted to transfer me to his supervisor to discuss compensation. I told him “whoa, not so fast, let me make certain I can check in” and each time I could not, I got the same error code 400.

Once Alex said it was all fixed and started rattling off our new ticket numbers, he said “write this down please, you're all set. Here are your new ticket numbers: ** for Rebecca”… I interrupted him and said “we have no Rebecca, we are Damon, Prudence, and Sophie”. It was such a “complete disaster” words cannot describe it. Alex finally gave up and said he was transferring me to his supervisor, now I am 3 hours into this so I specifically asked Alex if he had my cell phone in case we get disconnected? He said he did and repeated it to me twice then when he transferred the call he did it wrong and hung up on me. I spent 3 hours and 8 minutes on the phone with Alex and have proof of that call duration. At this point zero progress was made, absolutely none, and on my 4th of July holiday.

I went back to Alaskan Airlines and connected with a Linda. She was also based in Seattle and very nice, like John she tried very hard to fix the issue. I was on hold many times while she connected with Sun Country Airlines. Together they tried to fix the issue but unfortunately could not. Linda finally gave up and said, "Im sorry but Travelocity is the only one who can fix this and you want it fixed before your flight."

I went back to Travelocity.com again and inputted my telephone number, then got another call from a Veronica who spoke poor English and thought she was psychic, kept guessing at my problem versus listening. I asked her if she had my number, she also repeated it twice. I begged her to call me back if we get disconnected because the last guy did not, she was surprised by that and assured me she would call me back. After explaining the entire situation AGAIN she finally tried to fix it multiple times. She placed me on hold many times and called both Alaskan and Sun Country Airlines many times. It was clear to me that reissuing tickets was light years over anyone’s head at Travelocity. I was on the phone with her 43 minutes when she disconnected me transferring me to a supervisor.

I went back to Alaskan.com and was able to finally check in online, I did so and printed boarding passes. I then went back to Travelocity.com, inputting my number again, and another prompt return call from a Jim. I explained everything to Jim and said I need a supervisor. He transferred me to a supervisor who listened to my entire issue again and offered me a $50.00 future travel coupon. I rejected this and she transferred me to a Travelocity manager named Maria. I am now 5 hours into this and Maria offered me a $200.00 future travel coupon, I explained that I want and expect immediate compensation.

She then asks if I would be interested in canceling our flight and we are so angry we both say “Yes, if we can get a full refund we are so aggravated we would love to cancel”. Maria then says “well let me read your travel insurance policy and see what it states”... Huh? I interrupt her and explain to Maria that the only party at fault here is Travelocity, not the insurance company, and that “we are not interested in pursuing our travel insurance as they did nothing wrong”. I have lost 5 hours of my life working with multiple employees explaining the problem, many do not understand English very well so I had to repeat myself over and over. Not once did anyone ever call me back from Travelocity like they promised, not one time. This caused me to explain to complicated story multiple times to new people which killed my time, time I will never get back.

Now it’s the day of travel, 7-5-18. We wake up at 2:45 am and I check my email. At 1:49 am Travelocity sent me another “flight change” email saying our 1st leg 5:45 am flight changed from departing on 7-5-18 to 7-10-18… This email also shows a total of 5 flight legs, not 4? At this point we are moving forward period, I don’t tell my wife about this 1:49 am email as we are both on the verge of losing our mind. we arrive at the Eugene airport at 4:30 am to check in. We check our luggage with a Horizon Airlines agent and all goes well until we see her walking towards us as we are sitting in the gate. She asks us for our tickets again, says we are not on the flight manifest and do not have seats on this flight.

Then she reviews our tickets and see we do in fact have assigned seats. She takes our tickets to the counter and scans them, they all work, then she brings them back and says “well they all scanned just fine so I guess you're good, lucky for you this flight has room”. We board the flight and at 5:28 am we get another email with only 4 legs but still stating our 7-5 flight was moved to 7-10.

Well I thought I was all done writing my letter but it looks like the return flight was just as messed up by Travelocity. We did fly home on 7-10-18 so on 7-9-18 we again attempted to check in online and could not. After a few failed attempts to check in online I called Sun Country Airlines at 10:49 am MN time, the lady I spoke to there disconnected me. I called back a few minutes later and spoke to different lady for 16 minutes. She confirmed we could not check in online but said she could check us in over the phone. At this time we also upgraded our seats through her. I explained to her that my main concern was that my luggage would be checked all the way through our destination of Eugene, Oregon. She assured me they would. She was wrong.

Travelocity expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Travelocity is a Dallas-based travel company owned by Sabre Corporation, a travel technology company that has been in business since 1960.

• Hotels: Travelocity lists rooms from over 271,000 hotels around the world.

• Inspirational guides: Vacationers who don't know where to go can use Travelocity guides to get inspired.

• Mobile app: Travelocity's mobile app offers exclusive discounts and lets travelers access their reservations on the go.

• Vacation packages: Vacation packages can help travelers save money getting to and staying in their destination cities.

• Price guarantee: Travelocity will match better deals and give customers $50 travel coupons for future trips.

• Best for: Budget, domestic and international travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs