Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have used CheapOAir for the past several years and to date I have had excellent service. When I called to inquire about scheduling issues I was greeted warmly by the person on the phone and they were able to resolve all my issues.

The booking agent was very helpful. We would be using CheapOair in future too. He was polite and professional. He knew his job very well and was compassionate. You should offer more services to new clients like us. CheapOair is a very helpful source of finding and buying air tickets with very affordable prices.

After booking a flight, I realized several hrs. later that I gave the helpful agent the WRONG return date!! When I called back the agent that took my call was SO VERY understanding. He re-booked it properly AND saved me $94! That's SERVICE!

Nicko, an agent at CheapOair was exceptionally helpful, thorough and knowledgeable as he worked to correct a mistake I had made in the dates of flights. He presented a variety of options within the price points and flight times I had wanted. He found a non-stop flight which I had not seen and of course it was much better than my original. Nicko was patient and professional throughout the transaction. CheapOair delivered the products at a fair price and has great communications follow up via email. I highly recommend them.

The gentleman that booked my flight was very helpful and friendly. He took care of what I needed taken care of. His customer service skills were wonderful. I will continue to book through CheapOair because of their topnotch customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapOair?

Price was perfect but I couldn't pick it up right away. Thank you for CheapOair customer support. They helped me very quickly and I got it. I always find the cheapest price on this website. I highly recommend it. Thank you so much for your help.

The help I got when I called CheapOair was great. Totally made a difficult reservation simple and quick... Found me a great deal on flights with multiple departures and the same flight back for all of us. I was stressed and they took all that away and now I am excited for our Xmas trip to Park City, Utah. Thank you very much for your assistance.

I would like to start with saying thank you for making the ordeal of getting the trip planned and priced and booked and confirmed down to having my seat #s assigned and wheel chairs at the major airports. I cannot think of a single time in my sixty years on this planet that it has ever gone so comfortably It was actually enjoyable. I will come to CheapOair from now on for all my travel needs. Thank you all.

Recently, I booked a flight incorrectly. Within an hour and a half I realized my mistake. I called customer service # And was pleasantly surprised to get an agent that was OUTSTANDING! He reassured me that he would take care of it, and he did. He rebooked me on a flight that was correct, and confirmed a refund on my previous purchase. It took a little while, which is understandable, but all along he made me feel he was really devoted to the needs of the passenger. Thank you for having such quality customer service personnel!!!

I hesitated before I booked my ticket but because I read a lot of positive review, I made a bet on CheapOair. The following day, I called to reschedule my ticket. The customer service are so polite, helpful, and quick. I have to pay $50 to do so but I don't feel regret at all because of their wonderful service. I haven't write review about any company before, but this time I was too impressed.

I was very pleased with the gentleman from CheapOair who helped to arrange my trip to Palm Springs, CA. He was very helpful and very informative about the trip. I will purchase my next trip through CheapOair because of this experience.

First, your website is absolutely excellent - easy to understand, navigate, and use - provides more than adequate detail regarding potential flights. Booking is easy. Then when issues arise your customer support staff is superb - I had occasion to contact the staff twice and each time the response was complete and comprehensive (and accurate as well!).

I've had very good experience with this airline representatives. They all are excellent in their help for making my flights full of great omens. I like to thank those whom was very polite, and knew exactly what I needed as I'm on a budget. Questions was answered. They knew how to eliminate problems I was having. They solved all. Thanks again for services in my trying to fit things into my budget.

I am not very good with computers, but still decided to do my booking to Las Vegas through the "thing". Well, big mistake! I tried and tried and finally gave up and thank God there was this wonderful associate of CheapOair on the other side of the line to get me out of the mess I had created! He walked me through the labyrinth of clicks and hold and behold, got out of the mess! Thanks person on the other side of the line!! It was a pleasure.

I really appreciate what you did in finding better deals and prices for me. The persons that help me were very professionals when they told me the dates I want were not available. Right away they find me even a better deal, saving me money, which is great. I been using CheapOair for three years and I am very happy with your service. I want to thank everybody that help me. Thank you very much, and I will keep using your service for long time, and will recommended to everybody I know.

The agent who helped me was extremely helpful... He was thorough, gave me options and clearly explained the pros and cons... He was timely and patient in addressing my queries... I would strongly recommend the company. Very professional, resulting in a customer delight.

I was pleasantly surprised at the completeness of the website search for low cost flights. The booking process was painless and as easy as making the same reservation on an airline site. Later, I had to change the reservation and the agent was helpful and polite as well.

The service was excellent. I spoke with 2 representatives as I made my decision. Both were courteous, informative and patient. I will recommend this site to all my friends. I made an earlier trip with Cheapoair in the spring and was very pleased.

So I called in expecting for some serious waiting time. Didn't happen. 3 or 4 minutes max. Greg answers. Very nice to talk to. Very professional. He gave some options and was very easy to talk to. Made sure I had the flight that worked for me. Was very impressed with the help I got. Thank you for asking. I will recommend you to my friends. Thanks and good day.

During our vacation, we discovered that we made a booking error, departing from the wrong airport, and needed to change the reservation. We contacted CheapOair and spoke with Agent Alexiana. She was the best... She gave us options, spent time researching flights, waited for us to work things out and booked us on a flight from the correct airport. She was understanding, thoughtful, competent and resolved our problem in the best, most affordable way. We are grateful for the help she gave.

Saw highly mixed reviews about CheapOair and was concerned about doing business with them. But the price - over 40% lower than other sources for international airline tickets - and the four hour cancellation policy convinced me to try CheapO. I needed information unavailable online and called for assistance. The agent was highly service oriented, professional and patient - - on par with good agents for credit card loyalty programs.

The itinerary came through without a confirmation number or e-tickets, but these followed within 45 minutes, as promised and the agent got all of our personal information and seating selections correct. Next time I'd decline the "Traveler Assist" program because travel assistance is part of the trip insurance I purchased through Square-mouth and I could have selected my own seats. But I will use CheapOair again. YMMV.

CheapOair

Stephen, very sorry to hear of your recent experience,. Our office has been moved for over 1 year now, The new address can be found on our website, and well as many other;s if goggled. Also, the phone number is on our website www.cheapoair.com 1-888-523-2345 so not sure what number he called. But the address is 135 w.50th st New York. Local number in NY is `212-478-0335. Also, we do not accept reservations via email, or changes. Please try the above number, and we will be glad to assist with your new travel dates.

CheapOair

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

My wife was planning to go to her brother's funeral and booked a flight on Air Transit through CheapOair. Unfortunately I had to go into the hospital for emergency surgery so she tried to cancel the flight without success. We contacted Gilberto a supervisor at CheapOair and he advised us that the airlines denied to offer any refunds even due to a medical reason. However, we have a future credit with the same airline which can used later to re-book a flight. We replied to his email with the future dates we would like to use travel and we haven't heard anything from him. This was last August. I had asked my son to go in and inquire as to what the status was at their New York office but they no longer occupied that office. It was empty and being remodeled. I tried calling CheapOair and was on hold for over an hour waiting for customer support until a recording came on and said that this number was no longer in service.

You guys have been great. Recently I booked a flight from BUF to IAH Jan 4th, the call center woman spent the time to get me the best price! She really did. Thanks CheapOair. You made my holidays! My wife is Filipina and we both have traveled there via Cheapo. BestnDeal as always. Money matters, call me a cheapo but not a fool!

A previous agent had booked me on a Delta flight for Mar 04, 2017. I had actually wanted to travel on Dec 04, 2016. I had changed my international itinerary to fly into the USA via Atlanta instead of Miami arriving on Dec 04th. I already had an American Airlines flight booked on CheapOair from MIA to MCO, and I now needed a ticket from ATL to MCO. I didn't notice the booking date error by the previous CheapOair agent until I went to do online check-in and found out I was checking-in 3 months too early! The agent this review is for sorted me out for a flight on the requested day (Dec 04th) on Southwest Airlines.

I was initially shocked at the initial booking error by the previous agent as this was very important I arrive in Orlando that day. The new agent soothed my worries, and sorted me out quickly! Top marks to him. (Btw, the initial agent I talked to I had given a good review too, but that was before I noticed the wrong booking day and went through all of the drama).

I am requesting our money back into the fact that we never received an email so we had to yet another light. You can see clearly on the ninth eight and eight took our money. Please respond to add immediately before we see where you're at in life.

I have been booking with CheapOair on and off for years. Never have had a problem. Now as I'm mourning my mother's death and trying to get all my affairs to get to Florida for the events, I'm told by Spirit Air that my baggage has not been paid for and I cannot assign my seats. I paid for this whole trip on my PayPal charge and I have a receipt that it has been paid. I've been told by Mara at CheapOair that it didn't go through, then she puts me on hold for about 5 minutes and says yes it did go through and I should be all set. I call Spirit Air and they again say no... The baggage part has been declined. OMG I have a receipt saying it's paid. I have nothing, not even an email/text anything saying that there is still money owed. How can the baggage part be declined when it was one whole transaction?

What is next... My booking hold for my rental car going to get/be all messed up. I sure hope not as I will be so upset. I'm already so mad I can't even be on the phone anymore talking to ignorant people. Spirit Air representative refused to give me her name and refused to send me to a supervisor. Billing department is closed at CheapOair right now 9:55pm Sunday, so I can't get this fixed and I have to head out to the airport at 3:30am to get to the airport in time for my 6:38am flight. I will be following up on this as soon as I get back from being with my family in this time of need.

Factual basis uncertain

When I called to ordered The $1053 tickets, I was told they were no longer available and only $1088 tickets were available. Chaz said, since I was a senior and had done business with CheapOair before, he would give me a great deal of $1070 or $2140 the two tickets. I bought the tickets. Later, my wife saw the same tickets on CheapOair, for the same date, at $1055 and $1067. I called back, Alana said $1055 tickets were all gone, but she would give me a rebate, so I would only pay $1067, for each ticket I had already bought. Now, CheapOair is advertising the same tickets for $1053 again. We will use the tickets I bought from you, but this will be the last time we will use your service. It seems like you are running a bait and switch business. Last night, my wife showed me an ad from one of your competitors, advertising the same exact tickets I bought from you, for just $1036 each.

I discovered when I got my confirmed reservation back, that I has misspelled by one letter, a last name. I was shocked to learn that I could not make the change without paying a fee of $25. I hope the rest of the journey goes better.

I was trying to book my flight online by myself but kept getting an error on the date. I noticed a contact number and called for help. It was the best decision ever. Not only did I get my flight booked but was given information I wasn't expecting such as different rates, airlines and travel times from my departure to my airport destination. This is my first flight and great experience with the agent who was very patient and even allowed me get my husband on 3 way which took 3 different calls.

Factual basis uncertain

I bought tickets with the price of $1457 for me and my kid. I wanted to cancel it and get refund, but they are not able to raise a refund request from airlines. I'm very sorry for them for the terrible services.

CheapOair Company Profile