3.1/5 (159 ratings)

About CheapOair

We understand that traveling can be a hassle. With CheapOair, it doesn't have to be. Our site allows travelers to easily access multiple quotes from hundreds of hotels, airlines, cruise lines and car rental companies to ensure that each customer finds a deal that best accommodates their travel needs.

Pros

• Discounted fares and travel deals
  • Price-match promise
  • Earn up to 2x points with app

Cons

• Cancellation fees
  • Nonrefundable tickets and fares

Bottom Line

CheapOair is great for cheap airline tickets and last-minute deals. If you don’t mind that fares are nonrefundable, you’ll enjoy the wallet-friendly travel deals on its website.

Top CheapOair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapOair?

Verified

Your Travel Agent gave great service and are very pleasant and made me feel Valued. I remain appreciative. Your detailed knowledge about luggage, seating, and flight made my booki...

Verified

I am very pleased with the customer service!! The booking for the flight was very successful and I did call the next day for some information and the young lady was very helpful a...

What is CheapOair?

CheapOair partners with more than 400 carriers, including Air France, Jet Blue, Spirit Airlines and United Airlines, to provide customers with affordable, budget-friendly travel experiences. The online travel site makes it easy to compare flight, hotel or cruise options and book them at your leisure.

Each fare comes with CheapOair’s price-match promise – if you find a lower price for the exact same itinerary within 24 hours of booking, CheapOair matches it and refunds you the difference.

Due to the current COVID-19 situation, CheapOair is also working with airlines to offer a future credit or full refund on cancellations.

How does CheapOair work?

Signing up with CheapOair lets you manage your travel, check previous transactions and track flights directly from your account. Members also have the added perk of earning points on every $1 spent, which can result in discounts of up to 20% on flights and 55% on hotel bookings.

Members can also earn points by referring friends and family members or using the CheapOair credit card, which can be used to earn points on everyday purchases, flights, hotels and rental cars.

CheapOair lets you access inexpensive flight deals in more than 30,000 domestic and international locations through its online booking system. The company also partners with hotels, motels and resorts to provide discounted stays. You can get additional savings with Enterprise, Alamo and Budget through CheapOair.

The CheapOair app lets you access flights, hotels, car rentals and exclusive deals from an iOS or Android device. Customers can manage their travel on the go, receive live updates on itinerary changes or notifications and earn up to two times the amount of points by booking through the app.

CheapOair fees

Service fees for CheapOair start at $35 per fare and apply to all U.S. domestic or international flights. These fees might vary due to special circumstances, including business and first-class airfares or fares for unaccompanied minors. The table below shows CheapOair’s most common service fees.

ServiceFee
Business and first-class airfares$150 per passenger
Alternate dates and nearby airports$55 per passenger
Unaccompanied minor$100 per passenger

CheapOair FAQ

Can you get a refund on CheapOair?

All discounted airline tickets on CheapOair are nonrefundable.

Is CheapOair trustworthy?

CheapOair is a legitimate travel company that works with more than 400 carriers, including reputable brands like American Airlines, Southwest Airlines and JetBlue.

Does CheapOair have free cancellation?

At the moment, CheapOair doesn’t offer free cancellations. Cancellation fees are $50 for each airline ticket, and hotel cancellations are $25 per room.

How do I get my tickets from CheapOair?

You can choose to receive an electronic or e-ticket that is accessed online or print your ticket at an airport kiosk before departure.

Is CheapOair legit?

CheapOair has a loyalty program, deeply discounted fares and an easy booking system, and we recommend the company for budget-savvy travelers and customers looking for cheap flights. We like the company’s price-match promise that matches competitor prices. In addition to the ability to manage your account online, the online travel site also provides accessible local guides and travel tips for destinations around the world.

CheapOair Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapOair?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

I did not receive the usual e-mail on completing a ticket purchase ... about 1 hour later I received an e-mail stating that the ticket purchase failed, and I was given a link to a new flight. I booked a flight using the link provided ... and I purchased a new flight. I am happy with the result, as the link provided gave me a better price than my original attempt to buy a ticket. Thank you very much.

Get buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2022

Easy process, nothing much to say. Not too impressed that I can't attain UA miles for this airline as I don't use the services that much of the airline booked. All in all the booking process was very simple, quick and easy.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

I have an important function to attend in South Africa, I book a flight through Justfly, after two days, they wrote me that the booking was cancelled, no reason was given. My travel date is coming close and I have a budget, I remembered CheapOair and decided to try one more time. The booking was easy and quick, I got a better deal. I'll recommend cheapOair to other of my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

Not so bad for booking our flight easy and fast. I only need to have seat selection as I have knee problem and need space for my knee. It's a 9 hrs lay over in taipei. Is there any way we can go out and see around taipei?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Hello, I received a email, specifying that my booking number was cancelled!!! I need this flight, please!! This cancellation is a mistake!! Please help me with that! If I click cancel this book, that was an error. I DO WANT THE AIR TICKETS. I NEED THEM!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

It was easy to get my tickets with CheapOAir.com The total price for my ticket was great. My connections were great. I have used CheapOAir before and have always been satisfied, I’m looking forward to my trip in April to Cheyenne, WY.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

Right now if did the booking and I am waiting for the travel experience because I purchase two tickets. So at the and of the travel I will be able to give a full review on the experiences of each travellers.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

We have chosen CheapOair for years because of the good prices. We flew just recently (Thanksgiving) and didn't have to pay extra for our seats, they were included in the price of the ticket. We also didn't have to pay for our carry-on, also included in the price of the ticket (checked luggage was extra). When we booked this flight, after the fact, we are told that we have to pay for our seats and carry-ons. That is a double shock.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

I like Cheap o and find the best deals here, and I like that I don't have to deal with the airlines directly to get my cheap deals. I don't really have much more to say except please keep providing this service. It greatly appreciated.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Not good service at all. I keep calling for last 3 days regarding to change middle intitial just to be then they asking me by trip advisor for 59 dollar then they you may go airport and ask them to change if not then buy new ticket for over 5000. Dollars.

CheapOair Company Information