CheapOair

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have used CheapOAir for the past several years and to date I have had excellent service. When I called to inquire about scheduling issues I was greeted warmly by the person on the phone and they were able to resolve all my issues.

The booking agent was very helpful. We would be using CheapOair in future too. He was polite and professional. He knew his job very well and was compassionate. You should offer more services to new clients like us. CheapOair is a very helpful source of finding and buying air tickets with very affordable prices.

After booking a flight, I realized several hrs. later that I gave the helpful agent the WRONG return date!! When I called back the agent that took my call was SO VERY understanding. He re-booked it properly AND saved me $94! That's SERVICE!

Nicko, an agent at CheapOair was exceptionally helpful, thorough and knowledgeable as he worked to correct a mistake I had made in the dates of flights. He presented a variety of options within the price points and flight times I had wanted. He found a non-stop flight which I had not seen and of course it was much better than my original. Nicko was patient and professional throughout the transaction. CheapOair delivered the products at a fair price and has great communications follow up via email. I highly recommend them.

The gentleman that booked my flight was very helpful and friendly. He took care of what I needed taken care of. His customer service skills were wonderful. I will continue to book through CheapOair because of their topnotch customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapOair?

Price was perfect but I couldn't pick it up right away. Thank you for CheapOair customer support. They helped me very quickly and I got it. I always find the cheapest price on this website. I highly recommend it. Thank you so much for your help.

The help I got when I called CheapOair was great. Totally made a difficult reservation simple and quick... Found me a great deal on flights with multiple departures and the same flight back for all of us. I was stressed and they took all that away and now I am excited for our Xmas trip to Park City, Utah. Thank you very much for your assistance.

I would like to start with saying thank you for making the ordeal of getting the trip planned and priced and booked and confirmed down to having my seat #s assigned and wheel chairs at the major airports. I cannot think of a single time in my sixty years on this planet that it has ever gone so comfortably It was actually enjoyable. I will come to CheapOair from now on for all my travel needs. Thank you all.

Recently, I booked a flight incorrectly. Within an hour and a half I realized my mistake. I called customer service # And was pleasantly surprised to get an agent that was OUTSTANDING! He reassured me that he would take care of it, and he did. He rebooked me on a flight that was correct, and confirmed a refund on my previous purchase. It took a little while, which is understandable, but all along he made me feel he was really devoted to the needs of the passenger. Thank you for having such quality customer service personnel!!!

I hesitated before I booked my ticket but because I read a lot of positive review, I made a bet on CheapOair. The following day, I called to reschedule my ticket. The customer service are so polite, helpful, and quick. I have to pay $50 to do so but I don't feel regret at all because of their wonderful service. I haven't write review about any company before, but this time I was too impressed.

I was very pleased with the gentleman from CheapOair who helped to arrange my trip to Palm Springs, CA. He was very helpful and very informative about the trip. I will purchase my next trip through CheapOair because of this experience.

First, your website is absolutely excellent - easy to understand, navigate, and use - provides more than adequate detail regarding potential flights. Booking is easy. Then when issues arise your customer support staff is superb - I had occasion to contact the staff twice and each time the response was complete and comprehensive (and accurate as well!).

I've had very good experience with this airline representatives. They all are excellent in their help for making my flights full of great omens. I like to thank those whom was very polite, and knew exactly what I needed as I'm on a budget. Questions was answered. They knew how to eliminate problems I was having. They solved all. Thanks again for services in my trying to fit things into my budget.

I am not very good with computers, but still decided to do my booking to Las Vegas through the "thing". Well, big mistake! I tried and tried and finally gave up and thank God there was this wonderful associate of CheapOair on the other side of the line to get me out of the mess I had created! He walked me through the labyrinth of clicks and hold and behold, got out of the mess! Thanks person on the other side of the line!! It was a pleasure.

I really appreciate what you did in finding better deals and prices for me. The persons that help me were very professionals when they told me the dates I want were not available. Right away they find me even a better deal, saving me money, which is great. I been using CheapOair for three years and I am very happy with your service. I want to thank everybody that help me. Thank you very much, and I will keep using your service for long time, and will recommended to everybody I know.

The agent who helped me was extremely helpful... He was thorough, gave me options and clearly explained the pros and cons... He was timely and patient in addressing my queries... I would strongly recommend the company. Very professional, resulting in a customer delight.

I was pleasantly surprised at the completeness of the website search for low cost flights. The booking process was painless and as easy as making the same reservation on an airline site. Later, I had to change the reservation and the agent was helpful and polite as well.

The service was excellent. I spoke with 2 representatives as I made my decision. Both were courteous, informative and patient. I will recommend this site to all my friends. I made an earlier trip with Cheapoair in the spring and was very pleased.

So I called in expecting for some serious waiting time. Didn't happen. 3 or 4 minutes max. Greg answers. Very nice to talk to. Very professional. He gave some options and was very easy to talk to. Made sure I had the flight that worked for me. Was very impressed with the help I got. Thank you for asking. I will recommend you to my friends. Thanks and good day.

During our vacation, we discovered that we made a booking error, departing from the wrong airport, and needed to change the reservation. We contacted CheapOair and spoke with Agent Alexiana. She was the best... She gave us options, spent time researching flights, waited for us to work things out and booked us on a flight from the correct airport. She was understanding, thoughtful, competent and resolved our problem in the best, most affordable way. We are grateful for the help she gave.

I must say they went above and beyond to help get myself together with the booking. Amazing customer service and thank them sooo sooo much. I really really appreciate it and could not have done it myself without the help from them. Again, thank you!!!

Arrangements were accurate and correct. Boarding passes were emailed printed for easy entry to the appropriate gate. Flight was as expected. Arrival as expected. No luggage checked. All items were carried on and no problem storing them on the plane.

We got to the Philly airport in what I thought was ample time. I was traveling with 2 men with disabilities. I was informed that we were too late to check luggage. Trip had been booked through CheapOair so why wasn't I informed of time change via email or text prior? When I reviewed emails, time change was there but no special notification came out and email included all the solicitation noted, and as we needed to go to counter anyway I did not bother doing early check-in so partially my fault, and we were able to book for the NEXT day, and I got all the other arrangements changed but...

My customer service rep was very helpful & kind. Great telephone experience with CheapOair. He got me the flight I was exactly looking for and the perfect times. I'm a very pleased customer. Thank you!! I don't have much more to say but I will use CheapOair in the future.

I was very pleased with the customer service I received from the CheapOair representative I spoke with! I was purchasing three tickets separately. After I had purchased the first one, the price went up significantly. When I called and explained the situation, the rep (I apologize for not remembering the name) was very accommodating and was able to get me the same price for the additional two tickets I needed. He was also very thorough with insurance options available, as well as the special seating service that CheapOair offers which guarantees seats together. I am very excited for our upcoming trip! And CheapOair made it that much easier to plan.

Totally pleased with the ease of booking a flight with your company. I have used your company for years and will continue to do so. I refer you to all of my friends and family. The prices are the best.

CheapOair staff member was able to correct my booking error quickly and accurately. He was patient with me as I was quite frustrated to find I had selected the wrong return flight. Not his problem but when I was making the reservation, Cheapoair website would not take my code: ** from a Dec 25th email. I was switching between two web pages and when the code to save $20 was not accepted. As I was checking back and forth, somehow I ended up with a flight into Dallas Ft. Worth with only 41 minutes for a change of planes. It would have been a disaster as I don't move quickly and expect to be traveling with a service dog.

Efficient booking. Booking site operated smoothly. Only criticism of the site is the come on pricing used to gain your attention, an issue common to all such travel sites. It also was confusing to use the seat selector and I believe I was charged for a seat which should have been free.

It was easy to book my ticket online I have no problem, and the flight was excellent going and coming back. I will recommend anyone to chose CheapOair to book their tickets. Thanks to your agents. Very good and it's the best. I will be taking my trips soon and I will use your agents again.

I have done this before. It is not that difficult. The only thing that eked me was I asked for a specific airport & the list always started with a different airport. I understand that if I wanted to travel & deal with tons of traffic that it was cheaper... know that... but would have cost me the same or more to hire car service to get there. However you put the request in should come up first, then the list of options.

CheapOair Company Profile