2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

4.4/5 (46 ratings)

About Global Work & Travel

Global Work & Travel is your ticket to see the world in a meaningful way. They offer Working Holidays, Au Pair opportunities, Volunteer trips and much much more. This range of trips allows their travellers to become more than just tourists and see the world in new and exciting ways. Global Work & Travel will help you find the ideal trip for you and will be there with unlimited support every step of the journey to ensure your experience is incredible.

Pros

• Large support network
  • Variety of options
  • Payment plans available

Cons

• Limited locations
  • Some trips can be pricey

Bottom Line

Global Work and Travel is an easy, safe way to travel the world while working or volunteering. It offers a variety of destinations and trip types and an extensive support network for travelers.

Global Work & Travel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Work & Travel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Work & Travel?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I have to say the planning was great. This has been the best experience I have had with working with people. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and, respectful. I’m sitting in Prague now as well. Anyone planning on going somewhere in the world. Should go through Global Work & Travel.

Hi Gary!

We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. We love hearing that our whole team were really helpful in getting your trip all set up!

We can't wait to hear more about your time in Prague & see more amazing photos from your adventures!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I absolutely love Global Work and Travel. The guys have been so helpful and friendly. If I did not find these guys my trip would of never happen. Can't thank these guys enough. Highly recommend these guys if you want to travel and work abroad. 5 stars from me

Hi Gavin!

We are so happy to receive your 5 star review of your experience with Global! We love assisting all of our travellers ovearseas so we love reading your feedback! We also love hearing you would recommend us to others too!

Thanks from the whole team at Global Work & Travel!

Original review: July 15, 2021

My experience with Global Work & Travel has been the brilliant. They have helped with everything from the start and made the process very easy. I have always been able to contact someone for any question. After arriving in Canada they have made me feel so at ease. I would highly recommend Global work & travel!

Hi Maddy!

Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you have had a great experience with our team & they have been able to assist you from start to finish with your trip!! We also love hearing that you would recommend us to others!

We hope you have a great time over in Canada & we will continue to be here every step of the way!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!!

Original review: July 7, 2021

Thank you Stacey, my travel concierge for all the help. She was super friendly, helpful, emailed me back in a timely manner. She was always helpful, and professional! She was there to answer the phone when needed or answer any questions via email! Thank you for booking my flight!

Original review: June 22, 2021

Tiarna was an amazing help to me, she helped me each and every time I reached out, I had a few issues with paperwork and flights and she always solved the problem for me with ease and assurance. She kept me calm and focused on the end goal, she went above and beyond for me, she was wonderful and I would highly recommend her to any future client. She continues to check in with me to make sure I am happy and if I have any issues to just contact her, she really is amazing.

Hi Lynda,

We are so happy to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with your Trip Coordinator Tiarna! We love assisting our travellers on their trips and it sounds like Tiarna has been there from start to finish for you and checking in with you to make sure you were happy! We are delighted to hear you would recommend her to future Global travellers as well!

Thanks so much for travelling with Global Work & Travel!

Original review: June 12, 2021

Anastasia was amazing. Very helpful and really kind. Made me feel super at ease and was there when I needed her. Once I arrived in Canada she made me feel really welcome and was so accommodating. I’m so glad that I got Anastasia to help me with my experience.

Hi Casey!

Thank you for choosing Global Work & Travel for your Working Holiday to Canada!

We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Anastasia and that she was able help you feel at ease & answer all of your questions. She will continue to be there to assist you every step of the way while you are in Canada.

We are so pleased that you are enjoying your trip with Global Work & Travel

Original review: June 8, 2021

I booked a two week trip to the Costa Rica animal rescue center in Alajuela Costa Rica through Global Work and Travel. It was so amazing and definitely worth it. I learned so much and gained so much life experience and gratitude for life on this trip! I am so glad I went through global work and travel as they made me feel safe and secure in my trip. And also were very accommodating and kind to me. I highly recommended global work and travel to any person looking to explore!

Hi Laurel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your experience with us! We pride ourselves on providing a world leading experience so we are thrilled that you had such a great time at the animal rescue centre in Costa Rica! We love your incredible photos! It is also great to hear you would recommend us to others!

Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!

Original review: June 3, 2021

Absolutely amazing. Helped me so much throughout my travel with families, costs and even when things were being changed due to COVID. They made it so much easier for me and an amazing experience. Would definitely be going through them again next time!

Hi Maddison,

We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback! We love hearing that you would travel with us again - we can't wait to assist you on your next travel adventure.

Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!

Original review: May 29, 2021

The people at Global Work and Travel did an amazing job. Definitely worth the money. Based of my experience with them I would definitely recommend. A special shout out to Eimear my travel coordinator who just helped me so much she was amazing at not only helping me get over to Canada but helping me while I'm here. Awesome!

Hi Brittnee,

We are over the moon to receive this feedback of your experience with Global Work & Travel! We love the shout out to Eimear, we also think she is amazing & it is great to hear that she has been able to assist you with your Working Holiday, pre departure and now while you are in Canada.

Enjoy your time in Canada & we will be here to support you with anything you need the whole time!

Original review: May 27, 2021

Global Work and Travel really helped me make the push that I needed to make the move over to Canada especially during the pandemic, Global really made me feel safe and secure without any stress. Anastasia was a huge help in the arrivals department and made me feel very welcome upon arrival.

Hi Eli,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review of your trip with us! We are so happy to hear that Anastasia was super welcoming, we will be sure to pass the feedback on to her! It is also great to hear that you felt safe, secure and were able to travel stress-free with us!!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!!

Global Work & Travel Company Information