2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

4.6/5 (44 ratings)

About Global Work & Travel

Global Work & Travel is your ticket to see the world in a meaningful way. They offer Working Holidays, Au Pair opportunities, Volunteer trips and much much more. This range of trips allows their travellers to become more than just tourists and see the world in new and exciting ways. Global Work & Travel will help you find the ideal trip for you and will be there with unlimited support every step of the journey to ensure your experience is incredible.

Pros

• Large support network
  • Variety of options
  • Payment plans available

Cons

• Limited locations
  • Some trips can be pricey

Bottom Line

Global Work and Travel is an easy, safe way to travel the world while working or volunteering. It offers a variety of destinations and trip types and an extensive support network for travelers.

Global Work & Travel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Work & Travel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Work & Travel?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Without Global Work, I never would have imagined working and travelling at the same time. It's been such an amazing experience. Even with the uncertainty of COVID, they were still able to provide me with around the clock help and support with any and all questions (even dumb ones) and their friendly attitudes definitely put my mind at rest. Shout out to Tiarna, Ellen and Stacey.

Hi Hamish!

We loved reading your review & we are so happy to hear that you have had such an amazing experience! You had a great team looking after you and we will be sure to pass this feedback on to Tiarna, Ellen & Stacey!

We are thrilled to hear that we have been able to assist you with your travels and answered all of your questions along the way! Make sure you share any incredible pictures you take on your travels - we love seeing them!!

Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Anastasia and Brianna at Global Work and Travel were fantastic! They were super helpful. Replied to emails really quickly and made the travel super easy! I highly recommend everyone to go through global work and travel. Thanks again for everything!

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We are so happy that Anastasia & Brianna were super helpful with your arrival! We love hearing you would recommend us to others too!

Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

So far my experience with Global has been amazing! With Stacey as my Travel Concierge, I found booking, rearranging and finalizing all the little details super easy and I'm excited to get on the plane and experience what it has all been leading to!

Hi Bradley!

We are over the moon to receive your 5 star review! We are glad that Stacey has been able to assist with finalising your flights details & answer all of the questions!

We can't wait to hear about your travels when you get on the plane & arrive in country!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

We were very nervous and confused at the beginning of how to even go about moving to Canada, but the Global Work and Travel team really helped us out and explained everything step-by-step which made us feel more at ease. Anastasia and Tiare really helped us out so much in all the steps along the way, and has given us some great food tips, places to go, and more! When we arrived, Tiare and Anastasia gave us an orientation morning and it was so informative and useful! So many new things to try now. :)

Hi Megan!

We are so happy to hear how happy you are and a huge thank you for taking the time to write such a positive 5 star review of your experience.

We pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers and making travel easy & stress free - so it is amazing to hear we made you feel at ease for your travels!

Thanks for the shout out to Anastasia & Tiare, we will be sure to pass this feedback on to them! We love hearing that they were able to give you some awesome tips, especially places to eat!! :)

Thanks for travelling with Global Work & Travel! Have an incredible time in Canada!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I have to say the planning was great. This has been the best experience I have had with working with people. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and, respectful. I’m sitting in Prague now as well. Anyone planning on going somewhere in the world. Should go through Global Work & Travel.

Hi Gary!

We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service. We love hearing that our whole team were really helpful in getting your trip all set up!

We can't wait to hear more about your time in Prague & see more amazing photos from your adventures!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I absolutely love Global Work and Travel. The guys have been so helpful and friendly. If I did not find these guys my trip would of never happen. Can't thank these guys enough. Highly recommend these guys if you want to travel and work abroad. 5 stars from me

Hi Gavin!

We are so happy to receive your 5 star review of your experience with Global! We love assisting all of our travellers ovearseas so we love reading your feedback! We also love hearing you would recommend us to others too!

Thanks from the whole team at Global Work & Travel!

Original review: July 15, 2021

My experience with Global Work & Travel has been the brilliant. They have helped with everything from the start and made the process very easy. I have always been able to contact someone for any question. After arriving in Canada they have made me feel so at ease. I would highly recommend Global work & travel!

Hi Maddy!

Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you have had a great experience with our team & they have been able to assist you from start to finish with your trip!! We also love hearing that you would recommend us to others!

We hope you have a great time over in Canada & we will continue to be here every step of the way!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!!

Original review: July 7, 2021

Thank you Stacey, my travel concierge for all the help. She was super friendly, helpful, emailed me back in a timely manner. She was always helpful, and professional! She was there to answer the phone when needed or answer any questions via email! Thank you for booking my flight!

Original review: June 22, 2021

Tiarna was an amazing help to me, she helped me each and every time I reached out, I had a few issues with paperwork and flights and she always solved the problem for me with ease and assurance. She kept me calm and focused on the end goal, she went above and beyond for me, she was wonderful and I would highly recommend her to any future client. She continues to check in with me to make sure I am happy and if I have any issues to just contact her, she really is amazing.

Hi Lynda,

We are so happy to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with your Trip Coordinator Tiarna! We love assisting our travellers on their trips and it sounds like Tiarna has been there from start to finish for you and checking in with you to make sure you were happy! We are delighted to hear you would recommend her to future Global travellers as well!

Thanks so much for travelling with Global Work & Travel!

Original review: June 12, 2021

Anastasia was amazing. Very helpful and really kind. Made me feel super at ease and was there when I needed her. Once I arrived in Canada she made me feel really welcome and was so accommodating. I’m so glad that I got Anastasia to help me with my experience.

Hi Casey!

Thank you for choosing Global Work & Travel for your Working Holiday to Canada!

We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Anastasia and that she was able help you feel at ease & answer all of your questions. She will continue to be there to assist you every step of the way while you are in Canada.

We are so pleased that you are enjoying your trip with Global Work & Travel