2.0/5 (1289 ratings)

About Priceline

Priceline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priceline?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priceline?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

I typically book directly with a preferred company, but it was Thanksgiving weekend and prices were out of control. I checked Priceline and decided to give it a try. I used Priceline to book a car rental with National and found a great deal that was half the price I found with National directly. I had zero issues. After paying through Priceline and reading the fine print about No Changes/No Cancels/No Refunds, I checked my booking on the National site and all my info was there. When I arrived at my destination, check-in was fine. After returning the car a few days later, I got a receipt from National and an email from Priceline. All good! I would use Priceline again.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

I know my Title sounds like a Spammy McTrollbot, but Priceline is actually really fast and easy to use. I promise you i'm not a robot. It is the go to app I use for my Touring business and helping my business when I'm short on cars. It's easy to differentiate from different companies and offers. So I'm sending nice totally not robotic review here honestly in hopes that I stop receiving the email surveys about how great the experience was. It was great all times. A few times I had to wait for cars for an hour or more, but that was the car company's and that's not Priceline's fault. They are just the messenger. I even checked I'm not a robot at the bottom of the submission page. Blake

Get buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

I allowed Priceline to book a room for me to get a discount. I gave them my preferences, and told them what I was looking for and the area. They booked a room 15 miles from my preferred area, I didn't get a discount. I never finished with the booking, but they booked it without my knowledge. I didn't know the room had been booked, so I booked one myself. I didn't know until I looked at my bank account. I asked for oceanfront and was placed across the street from the ocean. We were on a motorcycle and the resort didn't allow motorcycles. We were gonna have to pay another 100.00 for oceanfront which is what I asked for. This was a very costly, and miserable trip, and it was all because of Priceline. They refuse to refund my money as well! BEWARE OF PRICELINE!!!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

I booked with Priceline website for a trip to Maui Eldorado Kaanapali By Outrigger 11/12/22 - 11/20/22. Due to family emergency, I needed to cancel it. I got full refund for air ticket but I got charged 2 nights fees by hotel. As soon as I noticed that, I called priceline customer service about refund. I had to talk with 4-5 representatives. I knew that my problem was not easy to solve so I got transferred to senior customer representatives 2 times. I thought that I might not get back my full refund but luckily I got full refund back due to Priceline customer service. I really appreciate senior staffs who helped me. For future, I will book all my trips with priceline only.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

My experience with Priceline has been amazing. I had to cancel my trip, and I had an unrefundable car rental. The agent heard my reasons and found them genuine to give me a full refund. This is customer service, loved it and I would recommend to book with Priceline for peace of mind in these very unusual and uncertain times.

Priceline Reservation Number @ +1-831-244-8250
    Priceline customer number @ +1-831-244-8250
    Priceline customer support number @ +1-831-244-8250
    Priceline Billing support number @ +1-831-244-8250

Priceline Refund support number @ +1-831-244-8250

This might help you all.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

I went on your main site. Put in for a car because my son graduates the army on 14 December I had put in for a car that offered free cancellation. The original cost was 207. I had put in my information, but except noticed that it was cheaper than originally said. Scroll down and realize that it was cheaper than it should of been. I then noticed it didn’t have travel insurance and call and ask why they switched it. I want and it and they chose to not give it to me. If a customer wants something and is willing to pay for it and you give them something else and act like it wasn’t their fault when it was. Then wouldn’t fix it. It’s not like I didn’t want to pay for it. They didn’t want to give me the travel insurance. So they can hope to take my money if something happens. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

I don't even know how to accurately convey how frustrated and infuriated my experience with Priceline left me... I booked a vacation package through them late this summer for a trip in November and the whole appeal was that since we booked it as a vacation package, it would be cheaper and our flight and accommodations would be lumped together. 3 days before our trip, I find out that our flights were only taking us to West Palm Beach and not the Bahamas, which is where our accommodations were. I called customer support to ask how we were supposed to get there and the lady I spoke with informs me that even though we booked it all together as a package, our flight would not be taking us to the Bahamas.

I asked her how it was possible that we booked it together but somehow it wasn't taking us to our destination and she said she didn't know and said she could send me a copy of my receipt. I asked if there was a way to add a connecting flight and she informs me that the flights and trip as a whole are non refundable and non transferable and that my only option was to purchase a separate booking from West Palm to the Bahamas or purchase a whole new vacation package. I kept asking how it's possible and logical that someone would book a trip where the flight doesn't take them to their destination but she couldn't seem to give me an answer.

Unfortunately, we ended up having to pay $2,500 for new tickets (just for 2 people!) to make our trip. The total cost was ridiculous and all because of a bug or fault in their algorithm which should not allow for what happened to us to be an option. This was theft and I'm sure priceline is aware of the situation but since it's making them money, it's not convenient for them to fix the issue. The kicker? On our trip we met several people who had the exact same thing happen to them and they all booked through Priceline. Do yourself a favor and avoid them at all cost!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

By far the worst company to book anything. Booked flights, thought I was getting a good deal. When I went to check the price again the prices drop, ask if I was able to get the cheaper price. Was told because of the type of tickets I booked could not be change or refunded at all, so be it. Well it turned out the cost that I ended up paying with all the luggage fees and upgrade on the seat, I could have saved more money with booking myself with the airline myself. Never again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

Recently I booked a trip throughout Priceline to Quality Inn in Queens, NY. The rooms were dirty, bed sheets were not changed as it was stained with hairs spread throughout, floors were unsanitary, and heater was not working. At my booking, breakfast included which it was not going to be provided, and parking was limited, which contradicted my booking requests. At the lobby, there were many other customers checking out apparently with similar complaints. I requested a refund, but the attendant at front desk stated that it needed approval from a supervisor, who was not available at the time of my arrival. La Quinta’s later on denied Priceline the right to refund my booking, which has classified my booking as non refundable. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

I called customer support because the wrong name was given to airline. They are rude and refused to refund me the 75.00 for their mistake. I asked for a supervisor and was told by the agent who barely spoke English that the answer would be the same.

Priceline author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Priceline is a Connecticut-based company that helps travelers find discounted rates offered by a wide range of travel businesses, including hotels and airlines.

• Price negotiations: Priceline lets customers name their own prices for hotel rooms, rental cars and flights.

• Last-minute flights: Travelers can get extra discounts by booking last minute flights.

• Customer service: Priceline responds to customer service emails within 12 hours.

• Group discounts: Priceline can help groups get discounts including a free room for the group coordinator.

• Travel bundles: Bundling travel services through Priceline can give travelers extra discounts.

Priceline Company Information