2.3/5 (1279 ratings)

About Priceline

Priceline Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priceline?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priceline?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

After asking for a refund after finding out the motel they booked us had horrible reviews, we were very thankful they ended up honoring our request. Please be warned, check the reviews of the motel. The motel they booked us had mostly one star ratings! They should exclude these motels from their service if you ask me.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

Very easy to navigate! Unlike other travel sites, I am able to find my upcoming trips and my past trips in a jiffy. Also, Priceline has the best incentives as far as rewards, discounts on rental cars, flights and even cruises!! I rarely ever need to contact customer support because the website is so easy to use friendly. 10 out of 10 for me!!

Get buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

My experience with Priceline has been amazing. I had to cancel my trip, and I had an unrefundable car rental. The agent heard my reasons and found them genuine to give me a full refund. This is customer service, loved it and I would recommend to book with Priceline for peace of mind in these very unusual and uncertain times.

Priceline Reservation Number @ +1-831-244-8250
    Priceline customer number @ +1-831-244-8250
    Priceline customer support number @ +1-831-244-8250
    Priceline Billing support number @ +1-831-244-8250

Priceline Refund support number @ +1-831-244-8250

This might help you all.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

I had a last minute business trip from San Diego to Sacramento. I found great prices through Priceline and booked both. The rental stated unlimited miles. When I arrived to Payless rental car to pick up my prepaid car I was told they needed a credit card for the mileage charges and that the unlimited mileage priceline offered was not correct. I left without the car and booked another again through priceline and had the same problem. I called priceline for help but did not get a return call until 3 houses later. By that time I was no longer able to make it to my business meeting or hotel on time. I reached out through BBB and priceline still refuses to take responsibility first their predatory practice of offering the "lowest" price then allowing their partners to change the rules of the prepaid deal. I will NEVER again use priceline.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

Had an issue with a car rental that we reserved via a vacation package on Priceline. We ended up not getting the rental. The customer service rep I spoke to via Priceline was amazing and very understanding. She handled the situation quickly and everything got resolved. My only complaint is there wasn’t a way for me to leave a review so that she could be recognized by her employers!

Original review: July 3, 2022

My flight was cancelled couple times and one of the supervisor promised me the company would give my money back from the hotel if I made another reservation to match my new flight date. Priceline said it will never give my money back, I lost money on the second hotel and I am having hard time to get my money back from the airlines. Really horrible business and unethical employees. Do not trust in this company or their employees.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I reserved a price breaker deal with the full understanding I would not get to pick the brand name of the hotel. I did not know I would be placed an hour away from my location typed in their search engine. NO ONE has yet to show me the contract I agreed to that says location would be determined after payment. Customer service agents have been very good about disconnecting, making false promises and repeating the same statement “It was in the contract.” HORRIBLE customer service but Priceline prides themselves on!

Original review: July 2, 2022

I’ve used Priceline multiple times to book trips. Booked a hotel and read reviews and I saw several that said the room contained bugs, roaches, mold, and ** needles and was in a sketchy area. Called to cancel not even 5 minutes later and was told that they could not cancel my room. Never again Priceline!!

Original review: July 2, 2022

Don’t book with Priceline. I booked a Hawaii hotel with rainbow tower and ocean view, but somehow they changed it to another tower with ocean view. I called the hotel and found out before I checked in, so I argued with Priceline senior representative and she talked to a supervisor and promised me to reimburse me back the refund, but now no one is going to admit the refund and I have been talking to them for so many times and they are not got to solve it. This was the first time I booked with Priceline and never book with them again. Priceline just cheating consumers.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I booked a hotel through Priceline and received an email confirming my reservation. When I arrived at the hotel they had no record of my reservation. After being on hold for over 45 minutes a representative told me the reservation somehow didn't go through and they couldn't get me into the hotel as it was now fully booked. Instead they promised to book me into another hotel in the same area for the same price or less. Rather than fulfilling this promise they offered to reserve me a room at a hotel much further away from the attractions we were interested in and $50 more expensive. As a result I decided to end my vacation early after spending another 20 minutes on hold trying to get into contact with them, messaging their help line and emailing them, with no response.

Priceline author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Priceline is a Connecticut-based company that helps travelers find discounted rates offered by a wide range of travel businesses, including hotels and airlines.

• Price negotiations: Priceline lets customers name their own prices for hotel rooms, rental cars and flights.

• Last-minute flights: Travelers can get extra discounts by booking last minute flights.

• Customer service: Priceline responds to customer service emails within 12 hours.

• Group discounts: Priceline can help groups get discounts including a free room for the group coordinator.

• Travel bundles: Bundling travel services through Priceline can give travelers extra discounts.

Priceline Company Information