1.08/5
  • 1 star
Based on 357 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a travel site?

Priceline

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

2920 Priceline Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I understand that reservations are non refundable or changeable but when the hotel stated that it could not take any requests to change room types I called Priceline for help. I am traveling with high school kids and it is completely inappropriate for them to be sharing a bed, I tried explaining this to the rep and the only thing she did was remind me over and over and over that it clearly states on the site I couldn't change anything.

I understand that completely but as a customer for at least the last 10 years I have never had a problem with a room request and felt with this being a sensitive situation. Some sort of solution could have been proposed but no, only a repetitive policy lesson. I wasn't trying to bail on the reservation, I only asked if something comparable could be offered to help me but no. I was very frustrated with the level of customer service, I felt like my unique situation didn't matter at all. I am very sad to say that the next time I need to book a room I will be using a different site that places more emphasis on the customer and at least makes an attempt to help solve the problem.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I am a frequent flyer and avid traveler and I have never had an experience as horrible as booking through PRICELINE and I honestly can say I don't think I will ever use them again. We booked our flight for the Ironman World Championships in Kona Hawaii through United Airlines and Island Air via Priceline along with a rental car. Our flight came in late via United Airlines and we supposedly missed our connecting flight to Island Air. However... there was no connecting flight. This was after about 5 of us ran frantically to catch a bus and get to the other side of the airport. What we found out was the flight had been canceled months ago and Priceline still had it listed on their site and booked us all on a flight that never existed. So we waited for an hour in the airport being assured they were handling the situation when they switched staff and were bumping people who came after us on flights to Kona.

After throwing a fit... they booked us on a flight to HILO on the other side of the island. Fine. We took it and headed to the other side of the airport. After waiting for another hour to board (we are now going on 24 hours of travel with the time change) we get in line, hand the attendant our tickets who stops us and says and I quote. "I'm so sorry but these aren't tickets. They must not have wanted to tell you the flight was fully booked." NOW I AM BEYOND LIVID. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?! I'm with my little brother, his girlfriend who have only been to Texas and we can't get a flight off the island because of PRICELINE AND ISLAND AIR’S MISTAKE. We make our way to a customer service desk and while we are there trying to get everything straightened out another woman is having the same problem. They switched our tickets at the counter (thank God we figured that out) and finally boarded the flight to Hilo.

Here it is 8:00 pm we arrive in Hilo and I have 1 Hour to get to KONA before my rental car is lost forever (THIS WAS ANOTHER NIGHTMARE BOOKING THROUGH PRICELINE BTW BUT IS NULL AND VOID AT THIS POINT). Since all the rentals were sold out because of the Ironman (we need the rental to put the bike in) I was forced to pay $250.00 for a taxi to get us to the other side of the island. When we finally got there (Thank you to the rental company for staying open because we were late) the baggage was closed. So we were in Kona... got the rental but have no luggage... this is now Midnight. When my mother tried to call PRICELINE to complain and ask for a refund or new flight tickets to use... any compensation for the inconvenience we had to incur... they blamed Island Air and Island Air blamed Priceline. I have flown to Asia, Europe and Honolulu prior and have never had any issues because I don't usually book 3rd party.

I cannot believe that this is the customer service you provide your customers. This is absolutely ridiculous. Not only should we have been reimbursed for our flight but you should have paid the $250.00 for the taxi I had to pay out of pocket. Absolutely disgusted at how you treat your customers when it was a mistake on your end that you should have acknowledged and fixed. This was booked through my mother's account.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I made a reservation online and thought I had the Hotel Directly. I guess I didn't, it went thru Priceline and their sister company GetARoom. They are very very sneaky about hooking them to their site. Tried to cancel my reservation and hotel says to contact Priceline. I contacted Priceline, they said to call GetARoom (their Sister Company). GetARoom has a recording telling you to call the Hotel directly. What a Runaround. What a Scam. Watch out.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I made reservations for a 2 bedroom, 2 queen suite for $209, no cancellations. AFTER I put my credit card numbers in, the system changed my reservation to a 1 queen bed and sofa bed for $209, no cancellations. I chatted online and called the number, and nobody would change my reservation to what I reserved. Worse! They didn't believe me, and I had to make them log in to show what I reserved. They still wouldn't change it and told me that it was an error in their system. I asked for a supervisor, and explained the situation.

When she wouldn't do anything, and I explained I had been chatting and talking and waiting on the phone for hours now, she was of no help. She told me I could pay more to get the room that I wanted. When I said that isn't really fair to me, she started laughing at me for being so frustrated. A customer wants to be helped and taken seriously, not laughed at. This was my very first time using Priceline. NEVER EVER again. I called my credit card to dispute the charges.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I won't EVER book anything with this company. I was promised some promotions for a cruise from one of their agents if I transferred my cruise from Carnival to Priceline. There is no way to speak to the same agent as they don't have extensions. When I called back with the information they needed, the next agent said I would only get 1 of the 4 promotions, and it wasn't for the full amount. They need to listen to the recorded conversation between Sesina and myself. I clearly made sure those promotions were something I was going to get. Take your business elsewhere. They really don't care about their customers and could have cared less about what I thought. I will never use them again and will let everyone I know, not to use them. Way to go Priceline... Another dissatisfied customer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Priceline?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

We rented a car through Priceline in Costa Rica. Through them we used Thrifty at the Liberia, Costa Rica airport. The shuttle drives you 10 minutes outside the airport to their remote location. The agent informed us that our CC Insurance was not valid in Costa Rica as it had to be accompanied by a letter from the "bank" and required a $5000 deposit. We were forced to pay almost double the rental rate for the insurance as we did not have this "letter." This was a blatant robbery and the only thing lacking was a weapon being held to my head.

Priceline should have alerted us to this scam in C.R. But they are hiding behind the fine print and claiming that there was some kind of warning in the pages of the fine print that accompanied this booking. I believe that since this was not standard practise they should have been more explicit with their warnings about this scam. We since discovered that some other car rental agencies honour the CC insurance and do not charge these usurious rates; Europcar is one such business. We even met an individual on the return Thrifty shuttle who said that he does not pay these insurance rates and has never provided a "letter." Priceline needs to do a better job of protecting their clients from scams. Unfortunately they continue to hide behind the "fine print" in my case.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I made a reservation through Priceline for a night's stay near a hospital to visit my mother. Circumstances changed and I asked to move the reservation to the next week. I spoke to the hotel headquarters and was told absolutely that is allowed but Priceline refused. I will NEVER use Priceline again and intend to tell all my friends about my experience. I am not rich and certainly cannot afford losing a $100.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

NO. NO. NO. DO NOT USE PRICELINE! NOT reliable, TERRIBLE customer service, FAULTY website, FALSE website information. I tried going on to this website to book my ticket out of the country. Went through the full process. Able to click complete reservation and everything, and moments after clicking it the website acted buggy. It made me start over the booking process immediately. Then checked it again and the prices had changed, so I took my business elsewhere that same night. Did not receive an email about reservation unit 2 days, however the next day the charge was on my card. Called Priceline, they had no reservation for me.

The next day when the email came (in my junk, lucky to even find it) I took the trip number to look it up online to CXL, the site could not locate a reservation with that trip number or any other information that was linked with the reservation. So I tried calling them again, to get a partial/full refund and they told NO because I meant to book the reservation and there are no refunds. Sent the proof that I tried looking up flight to CXL within 24 hours, they said that was not their fault and they are not responsible and will not be refunding any of the ticket. Did not apologize for a faulty website, did not sympathize at all. TERRIBLE. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM. DO go through the website. I would suggest any other 3rd party to get deals and much better customer service.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I booked a flight through Priceline and ordered the insurance but what I didn't know was that no matter what Priceline won't not only refund you but won't even acknowledge once your money is spent. These people not only gave me the runaround about my cancelled flight but I even had to call the airline because that is what they said I should do. So basically I donated 270 dollars to Priceline. Please read the small sprint and I would say never use Priceline. These people are modern day crooks. No money refunded, no answers, and still no flight???

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

We contacted this merchant by phone when traveling by car to find a hotel on our route that would allow dogs. It was clear we were connected to a call center. When we balked at paying a $25 pet fee at the location, the call center put us on a lengthy hold and returned saying they were authorized to reduce the base price by $25, but the local owner would still be free to charge the $25. We agreed. Moments later a charge came through our credit card for the full amount, including the $25. We called back immediately and questioned the charge, but were told there was nothing to be done about either the overcharge or to cancel entirely. We contacted American Express to dispute the charge that same night. Priceline's rebuttal of our dispute was a lie, that we had confirmed our price online when booking.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Last October 4, 2017 I purchased two tickets for an overseas trip. When I received the email confirmation, the landing time ended up being too late for a scheduled meeting. When I tried to cancel the flights, I only had a phone number to call. I called the number. It did not leave me an option to leave a message. I tried several times but then left for three days for a working trip. When I returned, I tried for three days solid, sitting by my phone and repeatedly calling the number. The answer was always the same, Our system is busy, call back later (actually have the message scripted).

I did a Live Chat four times with Priceline. They said I had to call the number, I explained that I had been trying and trying. They said it was the only way to cancel the flights. I asked for a supervisor or any other way. They said NO. (I have two of those conversations printed off) I searched high and low on Google to find another number. Did find one other number. It only redirected me to call back later as well. It was exhausting and frustrating. I will NEVER use Priceline again. I will not recommend them in any way. I have a $3,000 plus charge that I feel is not "right"!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Priceline offered a deal on a hotel but would only allow you to know which hotel after you made the reservation. The fine print apparently made the declaration that the deal was non-refundable (something I didn't see). Most other travel websites that I've used have reasonable cancellation policies. After booking, the hotel that was booked was not only sub-par, but in a location where I would not feel safe staying. I immediately contacted Priceline to cancel the booking (well within 24 hours of the reservation date) but they had no interest in allowing a cancellation. I called and received the same results. I'll never book with Priceline again. Priceline should vet their hotel options more carefully. I would have been happy with even 50% refunded. Priceline's answer, "No way."

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I booked a hotel room, for which I was promptly charged, and never received my refund. They said they paid me the day after I cancelled. They want to do a three-way call with my bank. I am not a fool. I am not giving personal info to my bank with someone listening. I went to my bank and we called them together. They would not give my bank a valid transaction trace number and could only email accounting for review. I was told I would be emailed by accounting in 3-5 days. I have yet to receive anything from them. I have called back twice and been told the issue was resolved because they already paid me. They have insisted on doing another three-way call with my bank. That's fraud waiting to happen!

I went on their Facebook page and found tons of disgruntled people in the same boat. I actually got lucky that I only lost $101.34. Some people have lost hundreds of dollars. DO NOT use this company. If you purchase a nonrefundable room you are out the money either way. If you want any sort of refund you will NEVER see it. It is a scam. I wish it would let me give them zero stars.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

If I could I would give no stars to Priceline. This is a horrible company. I booked a hotel reservation thinking it will be a cheaper price. I went to the hotel and as I was checking out they gave me a cheaper rate and lower price. I called and chat with customer service. They were so rude and didn't want business from me. What is done is done and they couldn't give an adjustment the hotel gave me. PRICELINE is a scam and PLEASE DON'T USE THEIR WEBSITE. Their prices are not cheap at all. BEWARE!!!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My confirmed travel reservation was cancelled. I contacted customer service who said that it was cancelled by the fraud dept. So I contacted them. The fraud dept said they couldn't find any fraudulent activity, and blamed it on the customer service dept. Went back to them; they pointed the finger back to the fraud dept. Gave up and booked directly with the airline at the same price. Won't use again.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

They don’t even deserve 1 star. We booked a car rental several months in advance. When the airline canceled a flight due to mechanical failure I called to let them know we would be picking up the vehicle late (as in the next day). I didn’t ask for refund, just letting them know we would be late. They would not honor it. Said it was a cancellation, we would need to pay a cancel fee. In between all that they bounced us back and forth between their 3 reps and the Budget car reps. Which I would never go to Budget rental either. Such a scam and extremely poor customer service on both ends. Wish I would have read more reviews before I booked. We ended up renting through another agency - only $50 more and a nicer vehicle too. Save your time and money and don’t bother with Priceline. It was not inconvenient having to deal with them, then having to rebook our flight.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Never use Priceline to book a Pet Friendly Hotel - When booking online with Priceline, even when you choose to only look for Pet Friendly hotels. The results can return other hotels as well. If you inadvertently book a hotel that showed up in the results thinking it was pet friendly (because that is what you searched for) there is not a way to cancel the hotel and get a refund as "Pet Friendly is not one of our guarantees".

Spent the better part of my day trying to get my money back with 5 different agents telling me there was nothing they could do. Finally was able to get an agent to contact the Hotel as the Manager there was willing to cancel the reservation. Never will use them again! Use someone else, I beg you. This is not the first time I had this situation with them, but it will be the last. They obviously do not need customers because they treated me as if I did not matter.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I live in Ontario, Canada. I booked through Priceline.com to stay at Chateau Versailles in Montreal, Canada. I made a deposit for 3 nights for the total of 471.99 but when the transaction was posted to my MasterCard, the total came to 607.03. I called Chateau Versailles who said that all payments are made directly through Priceline. Priceline said the difference was the US/CAN conversion. At the time of the booking there was no indication that the 471.99 was in US dollars. The person I spoke to at Priceline told me that there was a button at the top, right of the screen indicating that it was US dollars but I went back and saw no button. He also said that I got a deal. I told him if I knew I was paying 200.00/night, I would not have booked to stay there at all.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Rented a car Hertz through Priceline, I no longer need the car so I went to cancel a week before the rental and they have a no cancellation no refund policy. If I had booked direct with Hertz I could have cancelled and been refunded.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I double booked a flight because Priceline never sent me my confirmation email. When I attempted to address this concern and see about a partial/full refund the representative was hecka rude, stating that they did send me a confirmation and I didn't show up for my flight. But bruh I just told you I did show up and cancelled the flight to use my other ticket.

Also, I already told him that I'm looking at my inbox with no confirmation and why would I buy the same ticket twice in the same month if I had a confirmation?!?! Bruh get your life! I then asked for an email address/boss to share my concerns about the poor service and faulty technology and he kept restating that they sent me an email... SO NOW YOU "REP" ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THE "CUSTOMER" WHAT'S RIGHT AND ALSO NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! Oh no, not today Satan. I got his name and jumped on Priceline's "contact us" section right away. I'm done with them for now and I hope you will help me boycott poor service! That is all. Thanks for letting me share.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I booked a cruise line about 1 month ago through Priceline.com. I found the price is lower about $100 than that of 1 month ago. So I called to the customer service for the refund due to their best price guarantee. The customer service told me she cannot afford me the refund. Due to that she was told this is the best deal from the carnival.com. I do not know the meaning of this best price guarantee. The Priceline.com can restrict its clause as it wishes. This is the big company! I will never book anything from the Priceline.com.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Worst experience ever. I called to book a hotel as I was driving. The agent steered me to a different hotel, telling me that I didn't want to stay there, and the room wasn't available anyway (not true) then transferred me to a 'better' hotel, then at the end of the conversation added a $18 service fee and told me it was nonrefundable. This agent must have received a commission. The hotel was empty and far from everything, there were 3 people in the entire hotel, and it was new in 1970, I called customer service and was told there was nothing they could do, it was nonrefundable, and that they would "escalate" the claim but no one would ever contact me. They allowed an agent to line their pocket and offered no customer service options. Never again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

My husband and I will NEVER use Priceline.com again. When I originally went online searching for a rental car for our vacation, I priced out many options. On one site, I think it was Expedia, Priceline information stated the lowest fare for what I was looking for; a midsize auto with unlimited miles. It showed no other information and stated I would have to click through to get more information. I did. I entered my dates of arrival and departure flights from MKE to RSW and back. I entered the times we would pick up/drop off based on our flights. I entered the car size we needed. It again stated a good price (the best I had seen so far in my search for the past several days) so I ended up purchasing and found out it was through Avis. I was very pleased so far.

Two weeks later we arrived in RSW at the Avis counter and the agent said the smallest car class they have, Economy, had been reserved by me... (What? my husband is 6'5, there is NO WAY we would EVER order that... his knees hitting the dash under the steering wheel well wouldn't even allow him to drive that size car!) So, now Avis explained that they were sorry but "that happens all the time with people going through Priceline.com" and they couldn't do anything about that for us... Now there were "upgrade" fees to get a midsize car (which we originally ordered!) AND, Priceline.com had us arriving at different times both for arrival and departure dates so now they have to add 2 more DAYS on to account for those changes.

Do they really think I wouldn't put in the actual flight arrival and departure times in the original order? We're 50+ years old for Pete’s sake... this is not our first rodeo. So, we were forced to pay over a hundred dollars more at the Avis counter than our internet quote at Priceline.com. All in all, we would have paid much less if I had just booked with a legit car rental company when I was originally doing my search on the internet! BAIT & SWITCH is illegal, PRICELINE. Beware people.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I do not recommend this website. False information and worst customer service I have ever seen: You contacted the customer service by email. They asked you to call another CS who, is unable to solve any problem, asked you to contact the first one who asks you again to call another number phone. False information on the website and worst service I have ever seen!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

As others have mentioned, if I could rate this company less than 0, I would. I recently booked a two people air and hotel trip through Booking.com. I always purchase trip insurance, especially for an expensive trip like this. I thought the website will prompt me to add insurance at the end. But it did not. It also did not give me a bundle discount, even though I used the "Package" function. Expedia has the exact trip for $120 less.

I called the customer service number immediately. The representative told me it's Priceline.com not Booking.com. At that moment, I knew that I have fallen into one of Priceline's traps. I spoke to one representative and one supervisor. Both of them are from an outsourced affiliate. They wouldn't listen to my situation and kept repeating "it's non-refundable". They also said that they only offer insurance to certain trips. I DON'T THINK THAT'S TRUE. At that point, I really don't want to talk to them any more. I told the representative that I used Booking.com and I wanted to speak to Booking.com representative. She transferred me to Booking.com.

The Booking.com representative was very reasonable. She said that she can not add travel insurance any more. But I can still cancel the airline tickets myself and she will help me cancel the hotel, so I can rebook them again. After talking to the hotel, she told me that the order was with Priceline.com. She couldn't do anything. They are affiliated companies, some orders get filled by Priceline.com. I called Priceline.com again. The representative told me that they can not call the hotel and cancel the order, because It takes up to 36 hours for the order to show up with the hotel. If I want, I can call back again. THAT IS A BIG LIE. I called the hotel myself. They can see my reservation and they said that only Priceline.com can cancel the order.

I told the Priceline representative that I accept the fact I wouldn't have trip insurance. I asked about Priceline's best price guarantee. They should at least refund me the $120 because I found the exact trip from Expedia. They asked me to submit a request from the website. I should have known that a company full of lies would never honor that. I wasted so much time. Of course, it was denied. The reason was that I booked with Booking.com, not Priceline.com. If I booked with Booking.com, Booking.com should be able to cancel my order. If I booked with Priceline.com, Priceline.com should honor the best price guarantee. But they won't let me do either. I'm so mad because I had horrible experience with Priceline.com before and I would ever use them again. But the website secretly placed a Priceline.com order without my knowledge.

I have found that Priceline.com is very sneaky and dishonest. Their price is never the best price and they can find all the excuses to not honor the best price guarantee. Other websites normally will work with you and find an alternative solution. But priceline representatives are simple don't care. They all talk like a robot and keep repeating the same thing "it's not refundable". I know I should never click that continue button if I had concerns. But it is really their attitude that bothered me. I will never do business with Priceline.com again. I said that before. But they got me again this time. I want Consumer Affairs to stop this kind of scam. As a consumer, I have the rights to choose. I don't want to do business with Priceline.com!!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Have always booked with Expedia in the past. Tried Priceline. Never again. First, they cancelled half of a round-trip I booked months in advance, no compensation, to a completely different day on which I could not travel, so had to pay more to re-book with another airline. Customer service at Priceline just said "too bad" that it cost me hundreds more to re-book months later. Then trying to select a seat, and trying to check in for the Priceline flights was a pain, no confirmation numbers, no seat selection, no check in online, crappy service!!! Could not do any of it online. Have to wait to check in at the airport. Never had this with Expedia. Don't book with Priceline. Terrible.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

On Saturday December 30, 2017 I booked an express deal on Priceline website. Advertised at $50.00 after 44% discount. Hotel will be SIMILAR to Comfort Inn, La Quinta or Best Western therefore a $94.00 hotel at nearly half off. Got a confirmation email for the Rodeway Inn in Fort Pierce, Florida a $60.00 hotel and not comparable to the similar hotels listed.

Called customer service to dispute assigned hotel as it didn't meet the criteria based on what was advertised. After speaking to several customer service representatives and finally getting to the main supervisor I was basically called a liar and was told that the 44% discount was just updated (without being able to provide actual updated timeline) and the percentage was actually 20% when my booking was made. The supervisor insisted the error was from my part and not Priceline. I must have been a fortune teller to say that the discounted rate was 44% before it actually went to 44%. This amounts to false advertising with the consumer being stuck with the bag and no recourse.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

We were scheduled for two nights at Depoe Bay, arriving 12/26/2017 and departing 12/28/2017. We received two emails, one from Priceline and one from booking.com stating these dates and charging for two nights as they should. Then, we show up at the inn and they aren't expecting us. Why? Booking.com has gone and dropped one of the two dates (the date we arrived). I have asked them why they did this and have received no response. I contacted Priceline and I'm getting "Oh, it's our partner company - we can't help you." Pathetic reasoning and I will follow the advice of a person dealing with the issue "don't use them - use TripAdvisor".

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I called Country Inn and Suites 800 number to make a reservation and got connected to Travel Marvelz in Guatemala part of Priceline and asked for the best price and was given $115 and after tax and? $143.75. I later went online to the hotel's website to get directions and saw a price of $86 and then called and was told to call Priceline direct who told me to call Travel Marvelz direct who stated they couldn't cancel or give me a lower price because Priceline wouldn't agree. Priceline states the lowest price will be given, I asked for the lowest price and did not get it and they didn't know what the extra $7.99 tacked on was for after the $20.76 tax. I am very disappointed with Priceline which I have used before but will never use again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

As others have mentioned, if I could rate this company less than 0, I would. I recently booked a hotel through Priceline.com. Within one minute of booking the reservation I found out some information that caused me to change my trip plans. Most of the time when you book a hotel room, if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to your stay there is no charge. Not with Priceline. I immediately went back in to Cancel my reservation and found out that there would be a charge, equal to half of my original booking amount for cancelling it, because their policy is 48 hours prior to check in. In contacting Priceline their basic and only response is, "...it was in the contract...", "...you should have read the contract...", "Our hands are tied", and more to the same effect. There is no attempt to work out anything. I know I should have read the contract closer, but it is really their attitude; they do not care. I will never do business with this company again.

Priceline expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Priceline is a Connecticut-based company that helps travelers find discounted rates offered by a wide range of travel businesses, including hotels and airlines.

• Price negotiations: Priceline lets customers name their own prices for hotel rooms, rental cars and flights.

• Last-minute flights: Travelers can get extra discounts by booking last minute flights.

• Customer service: Priceline responds to customer service emails within 12 hours.

• Group discounts: Priceline can help groups get discounts including a free room for the group coordinator.

• Travel bundles: Bundling travel services through Priceline can give travelers extra discounts.

• Best for: International and domestic travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.priceline.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use