2.31/5

718 Marriott Hotels Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Booked a week at this Marriott hotel through Booking.com. My reservation was cancelled because the rate was supposedly incorrect (ludicrous, per the Marriott rep) and Marriott and the website blame each other for the debacle. Marriott will not honor the rate. We had already booked airline tickets and a rental car since we had a confirmed hotel reservation. My husband is Hilton Diamond. I've been trying to get him to switch to Marriott. No longer. We'll never stay at a Marriott again.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Marriott’s rewards programming is disappointing. I recently stayed in 2 Marriott hotels but received no rewards. I also had trouble with Marriott’s customer service. I completed their online form saying that I hadn’t received rewards. Two weeks later I receive a letter saying they won’t honor my stay. I replied to the email twice, and twice I received the very same letter back, word-for-word. No indication that I am a customer and am asking for more information about their policy. I assume the email was robot generated. I then tried to call, but the robot that answered didn’t understand what I wanted and put me in an infinite loop rather than get me an operator. So, I had to call again. When I finally did get a rep, they said they “can’t” give the rewards because I booked with a 3rd party vendor. That is BS.

They choose to only reward some (not all) paying customers. Although I did book with Expedia, there were extenuating circumstances. I would have booked with Marriott had there been a Marriott hotel available at every place I stopped on my road trip. Since there wasn’t, I booked with Expedia so that my entire itinerary could be found in one place. I was not aware that this would mean that Marriott gave no rewards for my stay. I find this to be dishonest of them. I stayed in their hotel. I have a rewards number. Therefore, I should accrue rewards based on my stay. It seems simple to me. They tried to say that I didn’t pay a competitive rate. But I checked the rate and I did pay a rate consistent with what Marriott was charging. And even if Marriott was paid less for my stay, they didn’t give me the room for free. They should reward at least a portion of the points. What good is a rewards program that doesn’t take care of every customer?

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Arrived at the Marriott in Tijuana Friday late. We have AAA and the discount was not applied, the iron didn't work, the scale didn't work. Upon check out I asked for the hotel manager so my AAA discount could be applied and was told he was too busy to see me and to come back in an hour and MAYBE he could apply my AAA discount. The rates were in dollars and not in pesos. The Hotel manager's name is Raul **. Will NEVER stay in a Marriott hotel, OVERPRICED and the rooms are not worth the price, the iron didn't work, the scale didn't work, not worth it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Marriott Fair Oaks Fairfax VA. Worst hotel ever... The room was clean but that's the end of everything good. Checked in on Thursday and checked out on Monday. Only continued to stay at the hotel because a wedding thing was tied to the stay for friends. NO free WIFI... Who ever heard of such a thing nowadays. They wanted an additional 9.95 a night. The restaurant was absolutely terrible. The breakfast buffet was terrible and a complete waste of money. Of course there is no free continental breakfast. There was not even complimentary coffee. There was some sort of girls soccer convention staying at the hotel. On Saturday night the lobby was full of kids running, yelling, throwing things. The manager said there was nothing he could do cause the parents were not responding. The bar was full of guess what? All the parents of the kids. With all the hotels in the area do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Avoid Marriott Hotels. They have gone downhill! If you book a room after reading my review you only have yourself to blame! They did everything wrong a hotel could possibly do. Without even going into detail regarding cold water, trickling out, forced valet parking, overbilling, horrible customer service, etc. Let me just say this, I have been calling and emailing Marriott for 1 week in regards to a month stay at 7 different Marriotts and I can't even get anyone on the phone or to email me back! They have gone downhill to the point of no return now! I can't even imagine if I needed to contact someone while on my vacation but since I returned home I cannot reach anyone! I have approximately 20 complaints! Avoid using the Marriott! You are better off sleeping in your vehicle than using this hotel!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marriott?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

After my recent stay (which had its own set of disappointments), I called to link my hotel stay with my rewards account. A representative said she did it. A week later, no points showed up. I submitted an online form. A week later, no response. I called and was on hold for 20 minutes before talking to a representative who transferred me. I was on hold for another 20 minutes and no one answered. I hung up and sent an email. Still not resolved.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I called to get a copy of my bill. They wanted me to email a general mailbox, but I needed the copy immediately so I asked to speak to a person. The connection was poor so I had some difficulty hearing her at first. She told me we needed to set up a profile because I had never called before. When she asked for my phone number "in case we need to follow up on this request" I told her they would not need it. There was silence, so I said I did not want to provide my number and the phone was disconnected. All I wanted was a bill!!! This is another reason to avoid Marriott hotels.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I wanted to give zero stars, but it wouldn't let me. One star is being generous. Case# **- I started this case on 6/22/2018, due to the customer service/front desk, on a recent stay. A resolution was somewhat reached on 7/3/2018. On 8/5/2018, I received a follow-up email asking about the resolution. I replied twice, letting them know it had not been resolved. No response. I have been patient. Between Friday and today, 10/1/2018, I have tried numerous time to talk to someone and see what has happened with the resolution, to no avail. I have reached my breaking point. NEVER STAY AT A MARRIOTT HOTEL.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I was given my yearly certificate for a free night (any hotel category 1-5). I tried to make my reservation downtown Boston for a category 5 hotel and Marriott now says they changed the rules and the certificate is only good for a hotel up to $25,000 points. I can see changing for future certificates but to go back and take back unused certificates is really bad business. I used to use Marriott anytime we traveled. I even just upgraded my credit card which I totally regret. I will be canceling my card.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Horrible experience at this hotel chain. A hotel manager suggests that staying at this hotel is pretty much like being part of the armed forces. "We are very proud of our Fairfield brand and we do not discriminate or treat our members or valued nonmembers as second class citizens in any way. We do award our premium room types to our Elite arrivals based upon their rewards level and very much like Military rank, the best benefits go to those who have obtained the highest level of membership first." Basically, if you have never stayed at one of these hotels, you can rest assured that you will be treated like crap.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Courtyard Foxborough/Mansfield - We booked a stay for 1 night (Sat) to be in close proximity to the location of our daughter's tournament the next morning (Sun). The hotel was full and we noticed there was a party in the room below us. My husband was concerned and mentioned this to the guy at the front desk, saying that we just want a quiet room. When we went to bed around 10pm, it was quiet. To this the guy assured us that if there are any noise issues, he has no problem taking care of them. Around 11:30 pm, all hell broke loose and the noise levels kept increasing until about 12:30am when we actually got out of bed to look outside. Our room was courtyard facing and the amount of people out there was incredible! In addition, we could see the lobby was packed full of people and it appeared that party was in full force.

My husband made several attempts to call the front desk, but no answer. So he got dressed and walked down to be further horrified by not only the noise, but the sheer number of people. He approached the desk to speak to the staff. The same guy from earlier, now just sat back and shrugged when my husband told him how loud it was in our room saying, “what am I supposed to do? There are 3 weddings here tonight!” He never mentioned this at 6 pm when we could have possibly found another place to spend the night.

My husband came back to the room and was furious. He has been a Gold member for many years and was appalled at the response by staff. At this point, I should mention that his cousin is the General Manager of this hotel, so our expectations going in were even higher. So now the widespread smoking was becoming obvious to me as I could not only smell it, but feel it in my chest. Now I tried to call the desk - no answer. Were they unable to hear the phone ringing due to the noise level? It’s possible. My guess is the complaints were coming in and they were avoiding answering the phones. So, I got dressed and headed out the door.

My 10 yr old daughter, who was crying because she JUST WANTED TO SLEEP wanted to come with me. As we approached the lobby, the noise level was so unbelievable, I thought for sure the police would be called. There was only 1 staff member at the desk (the night auditor), 1 staff member in the cafe, and 1 staff member from housekeeping. The night auditor was completely overwhelmed and when I asked for the manager, she replied that there was no manager on duty. I asked her to call the manager to come in to deal with this and she apologetically said she couldn’t. I then asked her to call the police, to which she told me she already had and they said they couldn’t do anything. The housekeeper was also very apologetic and it seemed she was giving the night auditor some emotional support. It was nearly 2 am at this point.

The guests in the lobby were obviously intoxicated and there was no indication they would be ending the party any time soon. My daughter was starting to cry again and saying, “mommy let’s go home, I don’t want to stay here.” The night auditor offered us a room behind the office/staff areas that was not courtyard facing in hopes it would be quieter and less smoky. There were other guests coming to the lobby to complain. We got our things and moved into a new room at 2 am. It was quieter and we could no longer smell smoke.

We finally fell asleep and were awakened several times by drunk guests yelling, bumping into walls, and finding their way to their rooms. It was well after 3 am when the hotel was actually QUIET. In the morning, we could leave fast enough. There were new staff at the desk and we were told our stay would be credited back to our account. We asked to speak with the manager (Assistant GM) and although she apologized for our troubles, she justified their behavior in allowing hundreds of people to party all night in the lobby because they paid for that benefit. It seems that the culture at this location is one that caters to weekend all night parties, smoking, and sadly the few weekend guests who want to sleep are outnumbered by those who don’t.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I booked 6 nights (from May 29 to June 4 2019) with Makkah Marriott thru Booking.com a few months ago. It was a cancelleable booking and payment was to be made on check in. About 2 months after the confirmed booking, my booking was cancelled. Reason given was, they couldn't charge my credit card, although I used an internationally accepted card (Citibank), an in any case, payment was to be made on check in, and not 9 months before the stated start date for check in.

I complained directly to the hotel. Explanation given was, the proposed booking date was a special season/occasion and all unpaid bookings would be cancelled! On a further complaint directly with Marriott's Internet customer service, I was given a different reason; in that a booking with third party sites is not guaranteed! What an unreliable hotel group!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Courtyard by Marriott Northwest Indianapolis - Terrible customer service. Lacking amenities, quoted and reserved a specific room type. Was switched at time of arrival without telling me. Was told they oversold and reserve the right to do so. I passed over exact same rooms for nearly $50 less due to being told I couldn't book the room I wanted. No continental breakfast, no mini fridge or microwave. BAD, BAD EXPERIENCE. Called Marriott Customer Service, was on hold for 49 minutes before hanging up without ever being able to speak to a person. I will never use another Marriott hotel. Hampton Inn has been awesome and had the room I received for $49 less. Should have just stayed there.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I recently visited the Fairfield Inn in Dubuque, IA. Since Dubuque is my husband’s hometown we try to get there often. Dubuque is a great place to hang out with friends and family, conveniently located in the tri state area. A very picturesque area full of historic places, hotel selections are numerous. So why the Fairfield? Amazing customer service. First, this is the only hotel in the Hilton and Marriott group that will tell you at check in that they are pleased to offer you an upgrade. I have to ask at every other hotel. They will go out of their way to put your party all together in conveniently located rooms. They know the area and best places to eat, and shop. Always great suggestions.

On my last visit I left some clothing articles in the room after vacating. They arrived at my house before I realized they were gone. That only happens at Dubuque Fairfield. All other forgotten items are gone. The rooms are always clean and everything works. The maids are all super and happy to do anything, get a wine glass, get a soda, water, etc. You can stay in more elaborate digs but won’t get the care and attention of the little hotel that could.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Westchester Marriott - On 7/9/18 walk out to Hotel's parking lot find tires and wheels stolen from car. Hotel and Corporate claiming no liability. We are from out of town and now needed to extend stay. Hotel did not offer any free night stay even meal voucher for ordeal for common courtesy. It is a known problem at this hotel as a more recent victim had same thing happen to their car in September. Hotel was not helpful.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I stayed at the Marriott LAX in Los Angeles. I spent 4 nights using a discounted rate they offer. I choose to get away for a few days alone after my divorce. Every night I had dinner and drinks at this location. 1 night I had a steak dinner at their steak house. The service was nothing special. I could have been eating at Sizzlers and had the same service. The Porterhouse Steak smelled and tasted a little off but I figured it was their spices. I had 1 drink and spent over $130.00 on my nothing special dinner. After I hung out at the bar which I did every night of my stay and spent no less than $100.00 dollars a night. This is including some late night munchies from the bar. Coffee and breakfast every morning and $40.00 parking every day.

My room was said to have a view of the pool. Actually there was a tree right outside my room, no view at all of the pool. My room must have been above 1 of their banquet rooms. Music was blasting so loud it was actually bumping off my room walls, no sleeping in early. I must have been sandwiched between 2 parties and their meeting area was my door, no sleeping till after 2am. Another night I smelled weed. I'm ok with that but then an alarm sounded in the middle of the night then staff came over a loud speaker twice to reassure us everything was ok.

Every night was something different. The place was out of control with staff not worried about other guests. Nothing was done about the loud music every night that went on for hours. I contacted Marriott and they told me they have no control over their guests and a refund was not possible because I had received a discounted rate. They don't understand or don't care that my money no matter what amount it is I work hard and long for it. I am a single parent and my money is everything and I care how I spend it and who I give it to. Never again Marriott.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

They told me to buy points to secure a room and then when I made a change to the dates, they said that I had to buy more points because it's not a dollar for dollar system. Then I agreed to pay the additional points and they said their system is new and they can't make the change. They are holding my money hostage. Now I'm trying to go through my bank to dispute this. DON'T USE THEIR POINT SYSTEM! Jacked up! 3 1/2 hours on the phone with the worst customer service on the planet! Everyone passes the buck. Case numbers are worthless.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

We stayed at the Schaumburg location to attend an event. The catering left quite a bit to be desired, and they seemed to be running short on things like linens, etc. Definitely did not seem to be the fault of the event sponsors, but poor planning on the part of the hotel. While there, we forgot an item in our room and didn't notice it until we had already checked out. The item didn't cost that much, but given that it's something we used a lot, we called to inquire. The desk attendant was very cordial and promised to let housekeeping know and promised that someone from housekeeping would give us a call.

Next day, no phone call received. So we call back again and get the same story again. Still no phone call. So, on the following day, I called yet again. This time we got a different desk attendant, who was quite cordial and sounded very accommodating. He offered and promised that someone from "loss prevention" would be calling us to discuss the situation. The so-called "loss/lost item" issue occurred on Sunday morning and here it is Wednesday and we haven't had anyone to call back!

So, I decided I'd give the Rewards line a call. What a joke! I've been on hold for nearly an hour now! Trying to use the telephone queue to get to the correct agent was a joke, too. I wanted customer service... the stupid system didn't recognize the term 'inquiry,' didn't recognize the phone number for the rewards account (and no, we didn't request to merge rewards accounts!) and the call was shuttled to RESERVATIONS! Yeah, right. Angry customers who want to speak to a customer service representative are eager to make a new reservation!

Just how lame is that??? I don't take it out on the entry-level staff at these places, because it's mostly just regular joes and janes who are doing their best to make a living. I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of those in the corporate hierarchy, who from what I can see and hear don't seem to give a rat's backside about LOYAL CUSTOMERS.

I would really like to know whether it's corporate policy (unofficial or otherwise) to LIE to customers and promise just about anything to wrap up a phone call. WE DIDN'T REQUEST A CALL BACK FROM A HOUSEKEEPER NOR A LOSS PREVENTION AGENT. Nope. That courtesy was OFFERED and they didn't follow through on that promise. We did ask for them to mail the item IF and when they find it. I don't think that's too much to ask, or to be able to answer a rewards program hotline in less than 30 minutes!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

WARNING! This will not be a pleasant email. Since the week before BLACK WEEKEND Marriott has messed up my accounts. I have called 7 times to your "Customer Care Team" and spent at least that many hours trying to resolve a host of issues with my account. Not ONE issue has been resolved despite the adamant assurances from a few of the people that I talked with that they would "take care of the problems". At this time I have 2 case numbers; **. I have twice asked for a follow-up on their efforts to correct the problems listed below, but have not heard a word from Marriott. For some unknown reason, Marriott gave me a new Rewards number the week before the merging of Marriott and SPG accounts. That started the problems for me. So, my original # is **. The new # **. I have tried to "merge" the 2 accounts as reservations and prior stays are being divided between the 2 accounts.

As of this writing, I still have 2 active Marriott Rewards accounts, but as of 2 days ago I cannot log into either one! Therefore, my nights and points are not accurate on either one. Is it really that hard to merge 2 Marriott accounts? SPG is not involved with this snafu. My preference is to use my original Rewards account number. I need to get this Sheraton DFW stay into my original account and move the points over. My upcoming stays are also split between the 2 accounts. So, I have to log in to both accounts to check on these reservations. On the Monday after BLACK WEEKEND I was shown as a Platinum Elite. Two days later, I was a Gold Elite. What happened? I'm guessing the 2 active accounts have something to do with this as well.

Your telephone system no longer recognizes my associated cell number. This requires me to input my cell number to move along the telephone chain. My cell number has been recognized for years, but not anymore even though I made sure my number is in my profile. When I joined my SPG and Marriott accounts right after BLACK WEEKEND I had over 700,000 points. Then it went to 0, and as of yesterday, if I logged into one of my SPG accounts, I have about 640,000 points. Is there really no one smart enough to fix these problems? You had 2 years to prepare for this merger. It seems you may need a better IT department and/or consultants. I honestly will have to consider using my Hilton account and start building myself up the elite ladder... Today, September 9, I cancelled my upcoming stay at the Annapolis SpringHill Suites.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

We stayed at the Marriott County Hall in London on August 27-28, 2018. We had just taken a lovely 8 day Princess Cruise through the British Isle and decided to spend a couple of more days in London before going home. We booked a room at the Marriott. Well that was a big mistake because the service was horrible! We had many things go wrong and spoke to the management about it while we were there and when we returned home. The response we received was basically that their service is always superb so we must have been mistaken or misunderstood.

Just to put things into perspective I spent over an hour writing the best review (and naming many wonderful staff) for our cruise once we returned home. Marriott had requested I send them a review so I did. From the email I received after that it was clear that the management did not care. I don’t understand why they would want a review if they don’t care to hear any complaints. I have Marriott points that will be wasted because I will never stay at one again. I’m also canceling my credit card.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The shower is designed with only 1 door, when there is a space for a second door. Because the second door is missing the water fills up the floor of the rest of the bathroom. It took 4 towels to dry up the water. I was told that all of the rooms are the same way. This is unacceptable.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I called Marriott rewards to use my free night certificates. I was not able to make the reservation through their website and needed to call. Waited for 40 minutes and finally spoke to a rep. He was not kind or care. Told me to hold and put me on hold for another 30 mins and finally hung up. I am getting free nights because I am paying for annual fee but they treat me like a cheap guy. Useless reward program.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Was wrongly booked by Marriott reservation centers, booking for a hotel in a country I did not visit. Later when checking my credit card records I saw I was charged for a no-show in that country. When I arrived in the country which I had made the reservation for originally, they said I was booked at another Marriott in a different country. I immediately canceled the wrong reservation in the country I was booked at by Marriott. Marriott would not stand behind their card. Said the Marriott where I was wrongly booked would not refund the money and that I was charged as a no-show. I told them Marriott reservations made the wrong booking so they should right the wrong. They did not and I would never ever make another reservation at the Marriott Hotels as they don't seem to support their customers and stand behind their card!!!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Terrible service. Today I spent 45 minutes and three phone calls trying to book a reservation using a free night certificate with Marriott reservations! I was placed on hold on two of the calls and was disconnected on the third. Marriott has recently been bragging about the merger and upgrades with SPG hotels.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I have stay at my fair share of Marriott and I have to say this was by far the worst. Last week I stay at the Marriott Stellaris in San Juan. The staff was very friendly and helpful when around. Concierge was never available and the tour desk was very seldom staffed. 3 of the 4 elevators were broken for the first 4 days of the stay and that was on a weekend they were sold.

Sometimes we waiting over 30 minutes for the elevator. The rooms were not as advertised. They allowed me to make a reservation in a King suite with 4 people even though the room only had 1 bed and then charged me for cots. Needless to say there was absolutely no place to walk in the room with the cots and king size bed. The room and hallway on the 7th floor smelled of mold and dampness. The room had no microwave, unless you wanted to share the only one on the 3rd floor - which by the time you got onto the elevator - what you heated up was cold again!

The room also had no hotel guide which I have never been to a hotel that didn't provide those. The pool area closed at 5 PM... WTF??? People on vacation are just waking up in the afternoon from all the clubbing the previous night - the pool bar closed and there are no pool lights - so no evening swimming. How about they clean the pool every morning and it's never opened the same time every day. One day the pool area with slide didn't open up until 10:45 AM. That is just unacceptable for families with children. I would not suggest this hotel to anyone looking for a more relaxing vacation.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have been a very long time customer of Marriott and have numerous points. I was doing a three month stay at the San Jose,Ca. Residence Inn when I had noticed that I had $300.00 taken from my room. After doing a police report and going through many phone calls and promises they offer me 20,000 points for my loss and refused to compensate me for my loss. They can stick the points all I wanted was my money back. Goodbye Marriott.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Marriott Mayo Rochester, MN has the worst customer service I have experienced in any hotel anywhere. The valet staff and bell staff are great, but their reservations/front desk reps are unprofessional and rude. I have stayed here 5 lengthy stays here during past 3 years, but will not again. It will be worth having to push a relative much farther to Mayo Clinic from the Doubletree Hotel, but I feel sure that the Double tree will have cleaner rooms and staff that are helpful and caring. Follow my lead if you can stay elsewhere, do!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I cannot believe how horrible Marriott's customer service. The hold times are horrendous, the reps completely lack any knowledge of the hotels, and even as a gold member I feel like their overall approach to service is a JOKE. I sincerely don't believe that such a prominent brand can have such horrible customer service. Marriott should be completely embarrassed by this travesty. Don't they get it???

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I have been a Marriott Rewards Member since 2013 and have banked up a sizable number of points. Recently (a week ago) my account was stolen, account info changed and taken away. Marriott will not assist me in getting this fixed. I have emails with my rewards number going back to the day I opened the account and also have my rewards card with my number shown. Marriott call center employees are not willing to assist, are rude and treat you as a criminal. I have faithfully supported this company for years by only staying at their hotels and this is how they treat a corporate traveler from one of the largest media companies in the world. I honestly do not have time for their games.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I am a rewards member and am astounded at how bad my last two customer service experiences have been with Marriott. After staying on hold for an inordinately long time, both times, and then interacting with frankly rude and uninterested phone reps, I was then simply disconnected, both times, and once by a manager named Ericka. Hard to believe. The experiences were so frustrating that I am now changing my hotel habits based on this alone.

Marriott expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Marriott brand started in 1957 with a single hotel. Now, there are more than 500 Marriott Hotels & Resorts worldwide, and Marriott International includes 19 brands in over 4,400 locations.

• Travel Brilliantly: Marriott Hotels & Resorts has a website dedicated to collecting customer suggestions called Travel Brilliantly. Visitors to the website can make suggestions or vote for other people’s suggestions. Each year, some of these ideas are selected as winners and implemented in the chain.

• Environmental responsibility: Marriott International’s website clearly lists goals and deadlines for reducing the company’s impact on the environment. These goals include reducing water and energy consumptions by 20 percent by the year 2020 and ensuring their entire supply chain is green. The have dozens of LEED certified properties as well as properties with electric vehicle charging stations.

• Member benefits: Members of Marriott’s free rewards program not only acquire points to book free stays but also get free Wi-Fi at the hotels, a dedicated customer service line and exclusive special discounts.

• Meetings and events: The meeting and event spaces at Marriott Hotels & Resorts have been redesigned to focus on collaboration with open designs and natural lighting. They also have a staff of Meeting Experts who work with event planners to make their job easier and improve attendees’ experience.

• Guestrooms: Marriott Hotels & Resorts’ guestrooms have a modern design with flexible spaces you can use to work or relax. At select locations, travelers who have a subscription to a streaming service, like Netflix or Hulu Plus, can stream content on the in-room television.

• Best for: Marriott Hotels & Resorts caters to travelers looking for a high level of customer service, a wide range of amenities and those looking to host a meeting or event.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs