Hotwire
1.02/5
Based on 148 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a travel site?

Hotwire

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

1151 Hotwire Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Went through complete purchasing process for booking room online accepting service agreement, Hotwire processing credit card, and credit card displaying credit card. To then receive message, "Hotel offer no longer valid." Call Hotwire customer service to be told, "Sorry, the new price is $199 not $109. It’s the hotel's fault not ours," but no worries my card's funds will be released in 7-10 days depending on my bank. Refresh website and start purchase all over, to get same offer - have credit card be processed for second time now showing 2 pending charges. Wait 8 hours later and attempt booking again, to see the $109 is offered again, proceed with checkout process again, this time I use a coupon from Hotwire from email account even better deal. To get same message after booking, "Sorry, offer no longer available."

Why is it, after 3 full processings for hotel at same price they continue to refuse to honor the price? And I still can attempt to purchase the advertised offer at $109 to get through the booking process and be told, "The rate is no longer available. It’s now $199." Poor advertising — customer service non-existence. They did not support the customer but put blame on hotel company offering the rate for not closing out the offer on their end. As customer their website advertised the rate, they need to honor it!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I am in Texas, my son and his girlfriend are in Colorado Springs. I made the reservation through Hotwire, the Secret Hotel was Extended Stay America. I chose a hotel that was pet friendly because they have a dog with them. When they arrive at the Extended Stay the reservation was made under my son's girlfriend's name because my son lost his ID. The clerk refused to allow my son to stay at the hotel because he did not have ID, even though the reservation was NOT in his name. They called me after midnight in Texas to tell me my son couldn't stay because he did not have an ID. After arguing for 15 minutes a clerk called the general manager, Oscar, and approved my son's stay.

Problem #2 NO PETS, that's right, I chose a hotel that was pet-friendly on Hotwire, but it's not. I called Hotwire's helpline, now it's 12:40 a.m. I explained my issues and complaints. Jen called Extended Stay and spoke to Dawn (who was rude to my family and me). Dawn told Jen that Extended Stay IS pet friendly, there will be a $25 charge. I called my son and his girlfriend called the front desk and got that worked out. It is now 1:05 AM. I'm tired, I'm pissed, and I will never use Hotwire or stay at an Extended Stay hotel.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Prior to going on our honeymoon, it was suggested by a friend that my wife to be and I rent a car through hotwire.ca for our trip to Hawaii. We took the friend's suggestion and used hotwire.ca to book a car rental. When we arrived to Hertz counter and presented our information for the rental, the clerk said they had no records. Why didn't we contact hotwire.ca you ask, well we arrived after 11pm. The rental counter was closing and hotwire.ca was closed. So we rented another car, when we contacted hotwire.ca and told them about our dilemma, and how because Hertz did not have the confirmation we had to book another car.

Thinking hotwire.ca would have been willing to help fix the problem we were told, "Thank you for contacting Hotwire Customer Care regarding your reservation with Hertz, Hotwire Itinerary **. I understand you have a concern regarding the charge you received from the rental agency. I would be happy to provide you the details of our review.

I looked into your account and determined that the reservation you booked is a Prepaid Standard Rate. These types of bookings are paid directly to Hertz and Hotwire does not take any funds. For this reason, we suggest to contact the rental agency to discuss said charge. You may contact them at 1-800-654-3131. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email or contact us directly by phone at 866-468-9473. Thank you for choosing Hotwire." However my wife's credit card was charged. Thank you Rob and Hotwire for proving large corporate companies are nothing more than large swindlers.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Booked a 4 Star 85% Recommended hotel 46% discount at $135. Received 4 Star 79% Recommended hotel per Hotwire website info. Called customer service twice and was repeatedly told that they are owned by another company and that the information on their website does not have to match what they say. Looking into reporting them to the FTC. I hope you will do the same.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I received a confirmation from HOTWIRE.COM for $12.16 per day (plus tax) for an 8 day car rental with Priceline in Jacksonville FL. When I arrived in Florida to pick up the car, PRICELINE told me that the quote I received from HOTWIRE was not any good as HOTWIRE doesn’t keep up with the prices the rental agencies have. PRICELINE then charged me a weekly rate of $131.14 for 7 days (comes out to $18.73 per day) plus a one day charge of $12.16 for the 8th day. This is the response that I received from HOTWIRE after talking with them for 1 hour on the phone and sending them copies of the confirmation, Priceline rental agreement & Priceline final billing:

"Thank you for reaching out to Hotwire via email. We would like to help you with your question regarding your billing charges with PAYLESS car rental. For your situation, the best way for us to communicate is for you to call Payless car rental directly. Hotwire provides estimated total only of your car charges. Visit Hotwire.com or use the mobile app to book with Hotwire for your future travel. Thank you for choosing Hotwire."

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotwire.com?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I needed a car rental and a deal popped up on my screen from Hotwire so I booked. Hey, I'm happy but when I looked at the printout and for Driver Name it was listed as David ** and billed to David **. I'm not David ** so I called Hotwire to explain to them what I was seeing. In short they told me too bad and that's after they and me called the rental company (Hertz). One person at Hotwire cheerfully told me I could always rebook and my money spent would be credited, of course you can't get a full refund. They had me over the proverbial barrel so I rebooked and their latest "deal" was for $34 more. My first Hotwire experience is also my last so it's definitely "Never again, no way" for me.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I recently booked a car rental through Hotwire. I entered all the information and double checked everything before I pushed the accept button. It was all in line. Airport, date and time of pickup, price. Once I pushed the accept button the airport code changed from Florida to Rhode Island. I immediately called Hotwire to correct the mistake caused by some type of computer glitch. They told me in order to change the airport back to Florida it would cost me an additional $247. I said I want the original price. They told me the only way I could get the original price was to go back online and get it. They would not return my money.

My credit card company said that I could not fight it because according to their contract it says all sales are final even though I called them 5 minutes later. I had a problem with a hotel room through Hotwire 2 years ago where they would not return my money. I fought them and got my money back. In this case my credit card company said they cannot fight it. I will never ever use this company again. They are a fraud and know little sneaky tricks on how to steal your money.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I booked a hotel room through Hotwire at "The Excelsior by Lei". Checked in and went to my room which smelled like cigarettes for a non smoking room. I went out to get something to eat and upon my return after 45-50 min. I came across roaches 3x within 5 minutes of each other. I immediately went to the front desk refusing to stay there in which they would not refund my money. I contacted Hotwire who told me there was nothing they could do and to report it to the credit card company. After filling a claim with the card company Hotwire lied and replied saying I never contacted them and they could have attempted to remedy the situation which they never offered. I would think a company would have customers' best interest at hand. While I didn't expect them to refund the money they should have supported me and not expect me to stay in a roach infested hotel.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchased 2 Norwegian Airline tickets thru Hotwire and chose business class seats--their highest fare at $476 per ticket. When I checked with the airline (since Hotwire never sent me a confirmation) they informed me that the flight does not have a business class. Their highest fare is associated with flexibility to cancel and more checked luggage. Yet we didn't even get that ticket, but rather their "lowest fare", which Norwegian sells at $97 per ticket. To repeat, we paid $476 per ticket.

With that ticket, we cannot even choose our seats--and at this point are not even sitting together on the plane. Hotwire gave me the total runaround (and continues to do so), promising to call me back and not, initially assuring me that we did have biz class even after I spoke with airline and checked the flight on their site. Whatever they presented as follow-up has never happened. Even in presenting them with information to help rectify, they don't even listen. Best of all, we cannot cancel the tickets. We're stuck with them. Beware and know that their rating of one star is for a very good reason.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I booked a room in San Antonio TX, I paid the $25 trip insurance. It said it was a 3 star hotel and it could be an Embassy Suites or Hilton, Wyndham. Well it was none of them but a hotel that I had seen in my searches with numerous complaints, dirty, bed bugs, cockroaches. I called immediately and said this is not the quality hotel I thought I would be getting. I have used Hotwire for years and loved their customer service. Well had an operator from the Philippines, I told her that this is not the quality hotel at all I wanted and wanted to immediately cancel it. They would not let me. Told me it was final, I called again and it's like talking to a wall.

SO we have to check in then if we are not happy with the room we need to call. Really? We are traveling there for a convention with our employees. I am so upset about the money that has come out our account. I will NEVER EVER Use Hotwire ever again!!! Horrible customer service! I am sick as we need to now find a hotel again and pay more $. Never use them. Go Google the El Tropicano River Walk San Antonio.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Because of the snowstorm on January 04 my daughter could not get to the airport and Hotwire prevented the company to help her to get to her final destination. Hotwire put my daughter on hold while the aircraft took off. And because of that we lost the cost of all ticket.They did not pay attention to the weather conditions. They just wanted to get some extra money.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I booked a hotel with Hotwire for 7 nights for $486. Within an hour I called to cancel the reservation. I was told that the reservation was non-refundable. I tried to negotiate with customer service to just charge me for a night or take a percentage off and refund the rest. Hotwire took my hard earned $486 with zero/no service provided citing the non-refundable policy. I think that is a wrong way to do business making money. I am partially responsible but expect a reasonable compromise.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I booked a hotel at Myrtle Beach through Hotwire at a "special rate name to be revealed after booking". Well, big deal. It was the Plantation Resort at the same "low rate" on Booking.com and other similar sites. My confirmation, under PAYMENT says, "You'll pay the hotel directly for additional charges, like room service." Nothing about the ridiculous resort fee. It seems that most hotels in Vegas (sorry, Myrtle Beach) are charging. On arrival, I had to pay a 25.00 resort fee, almost 2/3 of the cost of the room. Hotwire is disingenuous at best. They knew of this exorbitant fee and should have revealed it. I see that Hotwire is not accredited on your site. Isn't that warning enough not to use them? I never will again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I booked a room with Hotwire that was supposedly a $354/night hotel comparable to Embassy, Hyatt, Hilton or Sheraton. What I got was the Freehand Hotel that was in a very poor section of town and rents out bunk beds at $49.00/night. So Hotwire charged me $123.00 for the night at a hotel where backpackers can pay $49.00 a night. When I complained they explained that the rates they post are made up rates based on the area and the hotels they say you will get are not what you will actually get. I will never use Hotwire again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I went to the hotel as planned after booking through Hotwire website. The website told me that I will need to pay CAD128.21 (Due at hotel) once at the hotel. It was fine with me as their total price was competitive. Arriving at the hotel, the agent there asked me to pay USD 130.xx. I paid as the agent told me that this is the amount that is due. I wrote to Hotwire to let them know about this misleading amount. The response from Hotwire is below.

"Thank you for contacting Hotwire Customer Care regarding your reservation with the Aqua Palms Waikiki in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, scheduled check in on January 1, 2018, Hotwire itinerary **. I understand you are disappointed with the additional charges that you received during your stay. I would be willing to provide you the information regarding your concern.

Each hotel may also have its own charges - for example, such as parking, resort fees, convention fees, and energy charges. You will be required to pay any such fees directly to the hotel (usually at check-out time). We recommend that you contact your hotel directly to discuss about additional charges. Please note that Hotwire makes effort to mention such fees before you confirm your reservation on the 'Know Before You Go' section of your booking. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email or contact us directly at 1-866-HOTWIRE (468-9473). Thank you for choosing Hotwire."

I called them at the number they gave and nobody answered the phone. I just got an answering machine. There is no one to help and take ownership of what happened. The conclusion, I will leave it to you. I am not happy with this practice from Hotwire and will not book anything on Hotwire again, as you never know of the surprises that you may encounter once at your destination. On top of that, Hotwire charges your credit card when you book and there is no cancellation. Thanks for reading and keeping everybody informed!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I rented a car with Hotwire and it was infested with ants. It was a busy weekend in Atlanta and when I called to let them know they said they would call back within 24 hrs and never did. I could not find another rental car so we sprayed the car and upon returning it I told them about the ants. I wanted some type of compensation. After talking with several different people they said they would give me $50 Hotwire credit. Since there are not a lot of locations I told them I would like the credit back to my credit card. The manager stated they needed to email higher above and it may take a week, but he would call me. After hearing nothing I called several times and spoke with several different people all assuring they would look into it and give me a callback. A call never came. I have never written a review either positive or negative, but decided to chalk it up to a learning experience and never use their service again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Be aware of the scam Hotwire has on their website. They advertise a "VERY" low rate, but charge amazingly high rates for taxes and fees. I rented an SUV for $9.22 per day for 7 days. A couple of days later they advertise the same SUV for $11 a day yet the taxes are a lot lower and the total amount is about $60 less than my quote. I cannot do anything about it since I agreed to the terms. Terrible company!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

We paid for the insurance because it advertises "hotel cancellation policy". Something came up and we needed to cancel. Guess what? We can't because it must be medical related and takes a couple of weeks. Crazy! They falsely advertise and lie. Horrible people to do business with. Never again and I will advise every traveler I know to not use them.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I bought my tickets round trip last month for Jan 2018 and I had a change of plans due to an emergency. When asked for the changes/cancellation of the trip, they said they have to impose a penalty of 300$ though I have their RECOMMENDED travel insurance. HOTWIRE is a sham, DO NOT USE hotwire for your travel reservations.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

On December 20, 2017, I rented a car using Hotwire's Hot Rate. As of December 22, 2017, the Hotwire website plainly states the following (screenshot attached): "If you book a Hotwire Hot Rate, you are guaranteed a car rental from one of these leading agencies: Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Europcar (International only), Hertz, National, or Thrifty. For regular-rate rentals, Hotwire offers cars from a broader range of car rental agencies. For regular-rate rentals, you will see the agency name prior to completing your reservation."

I did not receive a car rental from one of the "guaranteed" leading agencies listed on the Hotwire website. Instead, Hotwire booked me with a company called Advantage, a company that has universally terrible reviews online and does not even offer basic amenities like a shuttle. To get this discrepancy resolved, I called Hotwire customer service three separate times and spoke with five people, including two supervisors. It was obviously an outsourced call center. The reps and supervisors all essentially read from the same script, telling me Hot Rate bookings are final. They would not change my booking to one of the "guaranteed" leading agencies on their site, nor would they cancel my reservation. I also emailed Hotwire and contacted them on social media, but to no avail.

I ended up booking another reservation directly through Alamo. Ironically, it was cheaper than Hotwire/Advantage. I will also dispute the Hotwire charges on my credit card as the company refuses to help in any way.

If a company "guarantees" something, they need to honor it. Hotwire was adamant about enforcing the finality of the Hot Rate booking while completely ignoring the so-called guarantee listed on their own website. If I had know there was a chance, I wouldn't get one of the national, leading agencies "guaranteed" on Hotwire's website, I would not have chosen the Hot Rate option. 0/10. Will never use Hotwire again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I live in Canada. I booked a Canadian hotel. I book in Canadian currency. Stayed at hotel - all was good. Saw my credit card statement this morning - Hotwire OVERCHARGED my card by over 120.00! They charged my Visa in American funds. I called to have it corrected - the best they could do was a $20.00 refund. BURN IN HELL HOTWIRE! ENJOY THE OVERCHARGE - it will be the last time I use your service.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I booked a round trip flight from hotwire. I missed the first flight to my destination due to travel delays on my original flight (booked separately on Delta). Due to the upset, Delta sent me directly to my ultimate destination. Since the flight booked on Hotwire said "non-refundable, non-transferable," I figured I would be unable to get my money back for the first flight. However, I got an email from the airline that said my return flight was canceled. Hotwire said they could do nothing and they pocketed my $350. I had to buy a new flight from the airline as a result. Do not use Hotwire EVER! If you buy a round trip flight, one would think you would own the tickets for both flights even if you miss the first flight... If something is "non-transferable," they should not be able to resell your tickets to someone else.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

As of yesterday at 625a I booked a suite to the hotel next door for $67. When I showed up at the hotel, the front desk said that booking for last night. I called the toll free customer service line to speak to an agent. The customer service agent was obviously not from the US and was speaking in such an accent I barely could understand. I then requested to talk to her supervisor. The supervisor named Kenny had the same accent and was completely rude saying it was my fault for booking such and that Hotwire's app didn't make any mistakes. At first he explained that since it was a "Hot Rate", there weren't any refunds. However he would refund the credit card used and called said reservation. However he wouldn't be able to book the same room at the same hotel for the same rate.

In fact he booked the same room at the same hotel for more than double the rate that I initially booked the room for! What happened to customer service? Has that went out the window? I know for a fact that all third party apps like Hotwire, Expedia, TripAdvisor, etc have their own credit cards on file for every hotel around the world. They book their rooms using said credit card at a low bid rate, then turn around and charge their clients more than what they pay for to create a profit margin. This is how these companies make their millions. Why is it that I have to pay for a mistake that was clearly Hotwire's fault, and then turn around, pay double for their mistake?? And on top of all this mayhem, be subjected to rude Filipinos who obviously are outsourced by Hotwire??

Believe you me that I will NOT be saying great things about Hotwire! Be assured I will NOT be referring this company to any friends nor family and I will let everyone know whether Blog site, forums, Chatrooms, etc. how terrible Hotwire's customer service is! Isn't this considered illegal? Isn't this "bait and switch"? Maybe I should contact the proper authorities upon this matter.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I was searching for hotel with Free WiFi and complimentary breakfast as it is very important for me that I do not want to waste time in the morning before I go to my conference. Today I went to have breakfast and the waiter says my name was not included in the list of people who are included for breakfast and he asked me to go to reception to check. Receptionist said they said long back to Hotwire to take their name out from complimentary breakfast as they do not provide complimentary breakfast. I had an embarrassing situation. ALL BECAUSE OF HOTWIRE. I has to undergo bad experience with them as I was confidently saying that my search was showing I had breakfast included. When I check my confirmation email I see it’s not listed.

Why does Hotwire provide false information before booking and something else on confirmation. I spoke to customer care who was of no use and making the customer have more bad feeling by saying "have breakfast and pay for your food and have a great day". I would not recommend and I don’t know in case if I use Hotwire again, how can I believe Hotwire if they are providing false details again before booking. Pathetic experience in both booking and with customer care.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I booked a car reservation a day before. Then I saw Hotwire.com advertising for a one day special for the same car during the same period at the same location. The rate is $28.67. By the end of processing, it becomes $34 which is more expensive than my existing reservation. I want to cancel right away but I am on the road. When I went home 2 hours later, I called Hotwire.com and speak with customer service and the supervisor. They refused based on no cancellation policy. This is within a few hours! More so, they admitted that price and rates can change during processing. The consumer will be stuck with whatever they have at completion of processing. After I argue with Hotwire for an hour, I try to cancel my first reservation with the car rental company but they say they can't help me because I book through a 3rd party and I just missed my deadline to cancel the first reservation. So I am now stuck with 2 duplicate reservations.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Save your money and spend it on a reputable company. If you have a problem then you can expect rude overseas customer service and don't anticipate that anything will get resolved. Hotwire guarantees one thing and delivers something completely different. I was guaranteed a national hotel chain and instead got a local roach motel. When I called not even 5 minutes after placing the reservation I not only got to speak with someone who didn't understand or speak English but they refused to at least make good on their guarantee of a chain hotel. It has been a horrible experience and I will never use this company again. I never leave reviews good or bad on companies because I don't feel like taking time out of my life to do so and hopefully knowing that will deter you from wasting your money on Hotwire.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I had booked a hotel with the heading "3 star Condo" with Hotwire. When I got the hotel name and checked it out I found that this Condo also had a stand alone hotel up the street that offered regular hotel rooms. I contacted Hotwire as I was concerned that I may be placed in a regular hotel room, which would not have meet my needs. They assured me that my room was in a Condo hotel. I did confirm with the hotel before my trip and did find that I was booked in a regular room.

I contacted Hotwire and they told me that I could get my money back or be upgraded to a condo type room at $30 per night. I suggested that they should pay the $30 a night as the type of hotel room they promised me was not delivered. They refused citing that part of the resort was a Condo despite the fact that that was not the resort that I was to be roomed in. I know that with Hotwire, you get what you get, but such deceptive advertising should be illegal. I got my money back and booked another room that meet my needs at a considerable increase in cost due to such short notice.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Stay away from Hotwire. Terrible customer service. Had plans to go to Puerto Rico and then hurricane Maria hit. No power or water. Hotel was cancelled and airline cancelled flight on way home. Hotwire would not give refund. The devastation in Puerto Rico The people there are trying to leave but I am expected to go with no electricity or water. Shame on Hotwire just looking for the money they got from me.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I used my iPhone to book three tickets from TPA to JFK round trip. The app said I could review my flight details but only BOOK NOW came up so I figured I would be able to review after hitting that prompt. Wrong! It took me right through booking and charged my credit card. To make matters worse when I looked at the itinerary the 6:30 AM flight from JFK to TPA was changed to 11:30 AM.

I immediately called Hotwire and they refused to correct their error. They, in very broken English, kept telling me that I had their very best discounted rate and they could not change it! That was false as there were plenty of similar fares. I asked for the Supervisor and he was of no use either. I asked about the 24 hour cancellation policy (I literally called immediately after booking) and they said with their discounted rate I did not get a 24 hour cancellation. Very frustrated and angry that this company can get away with doing this sort of thing. Do NOT USE HOTWIRE!!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I had booked a room at a hotel in Grand Forks North Dakota for 2 nights (Oct 20 - Oct 22). I drove 7 hours arriving late on a Friday night. When I arrived the hotel was closed for business. I called Hotwire and I could tell the rep did not understand me and kept saying she would call the hotel to confirm my reservation... I kept telling her nobody was there. I was on hold for over 20 minutes, she never came back. I called again. The new rep again said she would call the hotel to confirm my reservations... they were really reading from a script and did not understand what I was saying. She eventually did come back and told me nobody answered at the hotel. By this time I was beyond frustrated.

It is now late Friday night and I missed the engagement that I traveled there for. She said she would find me a new room... but she came back and simply said, "Sorry, nothing is available in the city." So I was basically stranded... again she did not understand or care and cheerfully said, "Sorry". I drove around from hotel to hotel with `no room at the inn'. There was a big sporting event in town that caused the rooms to be booked. I eventually found a room at one hotel for one night then found another room at another hotel. This was maddening... and Hotwire could only say `Sorry' which doesn't cut it when you drive through dark desolate land, miss your event and drive all around an unfamiliar city looking for a place to stay.

Under Hotwire I had a fee of $181 for the 2 nights. I ended up paying $391 between the 2 hotels. When I called Hotwire again they could care less of all the inconvenience, stress or double the fee I had to pay. I even responded to their survey which they had the gall to send me but they did not respond to that either... what a surprise. At one point they offered to give me a $25 gift card to use Hotwire... Really??? $25 is nothing when it comes to booking an airline or Hotel... then she increased it to $30. The whole offer is ridiculous. Do they think I would ever use Hotwire again??? I think in all fairness they should have refunded the difference between what they promised me for a 2 might stay versus what I ended up paying. Aside from the fraud of booking nonexistent rooms, the customer service aspect was totally absent...

Hotwire.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Hotwire is a San Francisco-based company that helps travelers find discounted rates on a wide range of services, including flights, car rentals and hotel rooms.

• Bundled services: Hotwire lets customers bundle travel services to get discounts.

• Partners: Hotwire partners with several other travel businesses, including Expedia and Hotels.com to access more deals.

• Mobile app: The iOS mobile app lets customers use Apple Pay.

• Last-minute deals: Hotwire publishes steep discounts from hotels that want to fill rooms at the last minute.

• Cancellations: Hotwire accepts cancellations for rooms at most hotels.

• Best for: Budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.hotwire.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use