Hotwire

Compare Travel Sites

Research top Travel Sites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Used Hotwire to do a 2 day stay on a hotel. 24 hr before I called hotel to make sure everything ok with the reservation. The attendant at hotel indicated she had no smoking rooms available; she then indicated that I needed to call hot wire. Called hot wire spoke with Valentine who told me I need to call when I arrive at the hotel the next day and then he would make arrangements for it. Arrived at hotel call and tried to explained the situation to a lady at hot wire who barely spoke English. I ask to speak to a manager but was told no one would speak to me. After a while she just hung up on me. Hotwire internet deals are fraudulent. Searching for a deal they tell you are getting a great deal and will not give you any details until they have your money. After they get your money on a supposed deal. They screw You over. Not worth it for the money I paid.

Never ever!!! Hotwire site sucks!! So my family and I book a hotel through hotwire, pay our money with a confirmation number. After a long day me, my wife, and three kids get to the hotel for them to tell us all the rooms are full. Not only that they are the rooms full. But we cannot get our refund back until days later. My wife calls hotwire to see what they can do, with our three underaged kids in the car also? Which was nothing! But give her $25 on her next booking. So thank you hotwire. After the long convo of my money is booked into this hotel and it's after 12 am we can't get a hotel until 3 pm the next afternoon!!! My kids have to sleep in the car until then. Nothing you can do right???

I paid to rent a car on November 8 2016 to go to a medical appointment. My doctor's office called me less than 5 minutes after I made the reservation to reschedule my appointment for the next day. I called Hotwire who informed me that they cannot change my reservation but I can make another reservation. Then Hotwire representative told me if I were to send in a doctor's note explaining what happen I can receive a refund. I have called them several times just to hear I will receive my refund to send document again which I did at least 5 times. 1st they denied receiving email, yet one of the representatives mentioned the attached note info. 12/18/16 @ 1:50pm was the last date that I called Hotwire. I asked to speak to a supervisor after being told they don't have document. I spoke to Shara @ 2:07pm, Email Support team: support@hotwire.com, Case id # **. To date I have not received my refund nor any correspondence from Hotwire.

Hotwire initially seems like they will give you a good deal but they fail to list the extra fees/hidden fees that you'll incur (like a parking fee and/or resort fee). They claim their prices are low but when you factor in these other fees, you're taken aback because you don't expect it. It's a bait and switch scheme. This is a dishonest business practice. How do we get legislation to outlaw this despicable practice? We need more transparency when it comes to fees. We cannot make an informed choice when we are malignantly deceived by these companies. Shame on you Hotwire! If you're a person who wants more transparency when it comes to your bill then boycott Hotwire and all hotels that charge parking and resort fees on top of their "room rate." They should just include everything in the total final "room rate" price. It's not that hard Hotwire and like hotel schemers! A 1st grader can add those numbers up.

I clicked to book a hotel on sale regular $203CAD/night on for $65CAD/night. When I booked to pay I was charged $75.61CAD/night + taxes and fees for a hotel that is listed for $78CAD a night on its website. I phoned Hotwire and the operator told me I must have had multiple tabs open and it charged more. I did not and told him that's false advertising. I was charged $70 + taxes more for a week than advertised for a hotel that's not $203 a night.

The rep said, "Well we charged you that because that's what the hotel released as their price" and I said, "That has nothing to do with advertising $65. Then it should be advertised as $75.61 a night and regular $78 a night." He refused to let me speak with a manager as he said all the operators are managers also and refused to give me the difference back. I didn't screen shot the booking advertised and today price dropped on Hotwire but they again won't credit me because they said I don't have proof. I would not book again with them as they are falsely advertising deals and overbilling.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotwire.com?

Car rental misleading by Hotwire. I tried to use Hotwire to book a car at Logan airport in this month. I put information on their website searching page, I thought I have found a good deal so I gave my credit card information. Through this process the website only showed the dates I would pick up and drop off but not time. When I got my itinerary, I read it thoroughly. That gave me wrong time on pick up and drop off.

When I called back and asked Hotwire to correct it in less 5 minutes later after booking. Paula who spoke to me on the phone acted as a robot. She said that she can't change it and she needed to rebook one, she asked for additional fee for it. I asked her if she can give me refund since I did not want to book it from Hotwire, she said their policy can't do it. I told her the Hotwire misleads customer on booking by their web design. Then I read reviews on Hotwire, its rating is 1 out of 301. I won't use them again and I will call my credit card company to refuse to pay for it tomorrow!! Beware what you have gotten from this fraud company.

I helped my son book a car rental reservation in Texas on December 21st coming back to Illinois. The agreement stated unlimited mileage in their ad, but when he went to pick the vehicle up, the car rental agency said "hey do you know this is only limited miles in the state of Texas?" He said "no I didn't or I never would have booked with Hotwire." He did not pick up the rental car that day. We called right away to get refund, but they would not refund the money stating all sales are final. They will not give you a manager when you call customer service and you could not understand customer service speak because of heavy accent. They were extremely rude and unhelpful.

I filed a credit card fraud claim against them, but that was not allowed to happen because they said I approved the charge even though the rental car was never taken from the rental car agency. Never use this company. They are tricking you into thinking they are giving you a better rate when in actuality a $400 rental charge would have turned into $1,200 had he taken the vehicle. Please don't use Hotwire!!!

First of all, I should clarify that I booked a hotel room with Expedia, not Hotwire. However, on my credit card, I was billed by Hotwire, which it turns out is a subsidiary of Expedia. I was charged the full price of the hotel by both the hotel itself and Hotwire. The phone representatives of Hotwire won't help, and every time I email them, I get a different customer service representative. I've sent a copy of the hotel receipt, my credit card statements, everything, but no refund. They just ask for more information, or information I've already sent, "in order to process my claim." I have come to terms with the fact that I will never get the money back. My advice is not to use Expedia or Hotwire!

Woke up this morning and saw my account had two extra full room charges on it. Yesterday I tried to book online with Hotwire and was told my reservation would not work and to try again. I did not agree to any room reservations and my card was charged twice. So I called Hotwire and was told this was just a hold on my card which will be released within a week. I understand travel companies will do this but my problem was with the hold the transaction on the website never went through.

I wasn't impressed with the answer from the customer service representative. She said if I gave her my banking info we could three way the bank??? I asked for her name. She wouldn't give me her name and wants my banking info??? Maybe she wants to charge my card some more? I then ask to speak with a manager and this employee tells me that the manager won't be able to help me? I ask again for the manager and I am put on hold. The manager eventually comes on the line. I ask for the employee name and she tells me I was speaking with alora and her name is Vickie. I explain the situation again and I'm told that there is nothing they can do and that it's my bank's fault not Hotwire's. Anyhow I actually should expect my money to get hot wired by a company named Hotwire. All in all expect zero customer service from these internet pirates and they may even steal your money.

I reserved a hotel for a 2 night stay in Los Angeles for next month on Hotwire.com. I never received a confirmation although I received an email from PayPal regarding funds in hold for my reservation with Hotwire? I called Hotwire today. The agent told me they didn't have a reservation and it was canceled because the hotel oversold? They claimed I needed to get my money released from PayPal. I contacted PayPal and the agent told me Hotwire needs to release the funds.

After 2 hours and 3 more calls PayPal did a three way call to Hotwire. The PayPal agent asked to speak to a supervisor. Apparently they don't have them. They also don't have managers, accounts receivable or anyone that is in charge of PayPal issues. Paypal as well as myself found this very interesting! The 2 agents at Hotwire were very rude and not helpful at all. Just stated that they did not have the funds nor a reservation. My PayPal account clearly says Hotwire Inc. as seen in the attached photo. Don't ever use this company! I was shocked when I looked up and saw all the lawsuits and complaints filed against Hotwire which is also Expedia so don't use them either! Very frustrating to spend 4 hours on the phone with no reservation, and no refund! It's terrible that a company can scam so many customers.

Hotwire Supervisor treatment - I called Hotwire regarding a complaint against the Sheraton hotel by Atlanta hotel because they refuse to replenish the water in the room. However nothing was done by the agent who talked to me where she said the hotel doesn't replenish and they didn't give me the board of rules of the hotel to see that this is not included because I know that water should be replenished and to make sure I asked for the board that states what services are given and if water replenishing was included. I asked the front desk and they said they don't have one. What I know that all hotels need to have this. Also I called the front desk of the Sheraton hotel regarding toothpaste where I needed. They said it is late and that I have to go down and pick. Well there has to be rules written so we know what are the rules.

When I first talked to the first agent from hotwire. She said she can rebook me in another hotel and give me 25 dollars but I said I want to stay because it will be hard for me to move because I got lots of stuff. I talked then to the supervisor called who refused to give her full name. She told me that the hotel doesn't provide water and that nothing can be done. I asked her then that I want to move to another hotel but she said, "We can't do that because your booking is final and cannot be altered" and what she said is contrary to what the first agent said because the first agent said that I can be rebooked and given 25 dollars.

Therefore I made a complaint against this supervisor because it made me feel that the manager took it personal and this resulted in uncomfort to me and I requested my money back for them not being transparent with me and for causing me this comfort. I need to know what can be done regarding this issue. I Sent hotwire an email but they didn't do anything. I asked the reason why this hotwire Supervisor told me the booking is final while the other agent said that I could be rebooked. They didn't answer me. Do I have to go to consumers protection in Atlanta?

HOTWIRE SUCKS! Consumers Beware! Use Trivago or Priceline. I am a long time customer of Hotwire - and I am done - I will NEVER book through Hotwire again! I will spread to all on my social media account including Yelp and other sites as such, what horrible customer service Hotwire gives to their customers - also having the rudest people working for them, especially the rude supervisor I spoke to.

I book a trip over a month away - and when I purchased this hotel room for 2 nights I was applying for jobs, so I decided for the first time to purchase insurance. Well I was offered a job by the X Company and I can now not go on my trip to Orlando, so called for a refund - because they already charge my card almost 2 months before the actual dates of reservations. I explained to Hotwire my situation and they refused to give me back my money. I could see if this was a day or 2 before my reservation started - but a month before and I purchased the damn insurance and you still refuse to refund me my money and cancel my reservation. I called the hotel and explained my situation and they were very nice and said they wished they could refund my money but they told me Hotwire has it, and it is up to Hotwire to hold it. I WILL NEVER BOOK THROUGH HOTWIRE AGAIN! THEY SUCK ALL AROUND - Do not book a room through these crooks!

I booked a Hertz car rental through Hotwire. I filled out the necessary information on your their site and I inputted the return to be made at 10 am and their program defaulted to 3 am. When I called Hotwire I was told that once a reservation made you could not change it. I was then told I had to call Hertz and I was given the number. I called Hertz and they told me they could not change the reservation that only Hotwire can change the reservation. I again called Hotwire back and was told the same thing. I explained that I had called Hertz and they told me that Hotwire had to make the changes.

Hotwire then told me that once the reservation was made it could not be changed or canceled. I again explained that it was their website reservation program made the error. I was again told that it could not be changed or canceled. A that point I explained that I would call my credit card company and have the charges reversed and I would reserve a car through another company. At that point I was told that they could give me a refund only if I agreed to make the new reservation through Hotwire. We proceeded to do that. When I got to California I explained to the Hertz person the problems I had with Hotwire and they told me that Hotwire is not one of their favorite customers. This told me that this type of business practice must be common place for Hotwire.

I made a reservation, but first call a specialist to help me. I wanted to be sure that everything was fine, I asked if the hotel had a pool and she told me that when I book the hotel I did not have a pool, I called customer service to explain What happened and did not want to help me, I asked them if you could change my hotel or give me back the money and they said no, I ask the authorities to investigate this company as they are committing consumer fraud. We are not asking for money if they do not change us to another Hotel, since the reservation is for February, I do not see why they cannot help us, they are stealing the money from the client.

My husband booked a hotel for 4 nights that Hotwire described as in central Madrid. It turned out to be 75 Euros taxi ride away from the city. The Rafael hotel manager promised if we switch to another Rafael hotel in downtown Madrid, they are going to waive the charge and we only had to pay the difference. We tried multiple times every day for 4 days to get hold of someone at Hotwire and Expedia, no one answered the phone and no one was helping us. We ended up being charged twice for the 4 nights by Hotwire and Rafael Hotel chain. We were out of pocket 370 Euros. Do yourself the favour of staying away from Hotwire as they only charge you and provides no service or value. I would not trust the hotel chains like Rafael either going forward, end of the day they just want the money, not taking care of their customers.

I purchased travel insurance for an airline reservation. The purpose of the trip was to be with a family member during surgery. The surgery date was postponed. I canceled the airline reservation (no problem) and then contacted the travel insurance company. The travel insurance company stated my situation did not meet the medical criteria. I will not be purchasing travel insurance via this company again. The lesson learned here is that in most situations (at least through this insurance company) will not be covered. Buyer beware!!!

I booked a hotwire deal for a hotel with breakfast. During the the booking it showed hotels like Best Western and Hampton inn. After booking, it gave me Extended Stay America and the worst one at that. The carpets were worse than at an airport and the bummer was the 'free' breakfast included consists only of granola bars and coffee!! When I called up the hotel they said breakfast is just coffee and granola bars. I reached back to hotwire for change or upgrade because, per me, it is unfair. When you say free breakfast, you cannot just put coffee and granola bars as free. I escalated to all levels possible but all sales are final so nothing changed. I ended up spending so much of time and money buying breakfast every day :(.

WORST company to do business with. I booked a hotel to Miami. The hotels they stated on their booking site is similar to Embassy Suite, Holiday Inn, Hilton Garden Inns, Four Points by Sheraton, or Wingate. While I don't expect these hotels to be available everywhere, I do expect a comparable hotel. So, when I booked with Hotwire I do expect to be in the range of these hotel ratings as advertised. After booking, the hotel I got was Days Inn. Days inn is not in the same group of hotels described above. After several attempts to cancel, they would not agree to refund. I talked to the manager, they still would not agree to refund or change my reservation. They said I had to check in at that hotel, then if I am not satisfy then there is a POSSIBILITY they may allow me to cancel. What kind of business are they running?

I may lose a couple hundred dollars to Hotwire. BUT Hotwire LOST mine, my family and friends' future businesses... POOR customer service, unwillingness to work with customers and FALSE advertisement. Be AWARE when you book. And be willing to stay at a crappy hotel if you end up with it. Sorry no refund is their policy.

I booked an ocean front room in Ocean City. I clearly requested an Ocean front hotel room for my weekend vacation. I asked the agent to confirm this is an ocean front room before I pay. He clearly knows he had to hide the truth otherwise I wouldn't book the room. He even said "this is the last ocean front room. If you don't book it today, the price will be higher later. I confirm that it will be a ocean front room." The guy intended to hide the truth that the room will be randomly assigned and it will not be a guaranteed ocean front. I trusted what he told me and happily arrived at the hotel. The truth is I didn't get what I was expected. It was a street view hotel room for two nights. The way Hotwire are doing business is dishonest.

I contacted the customer service and asked to speak to the manager whose name is JP. He said "sorry. That is what you were supposed to get." No resolution for this matter. The underlying message is I have to suck it up. The only promise I got is they will respond to me in 3-5 days later after investigation. I will never book anything through Hotwire from this very unpleasant experience.

HOTWIRE APP car rental provided me a choice of insurance with Allianz rental insurance for $9 per day or total for a ONE day rental, instead they charge me 2 days insurance $18, counting one day from 10 pm, the time I pick up the car. I made a claim explaining that renting a car is not the same as buying travelers insurance and that they should be more transparent with their Application, I sent them a copy of the screenshot I took for $9 per/day total Allianz and Hotwire but they have refused to reimburse my $9 USD. I believe this is bad business practice to the consumer and they're getting away with this scam. I am still demanding my money back and a change of this practice or I will spread my concerns, even forward to the public on public media or even a lawsuit. It's the principle.

My trip was cut short and I returned the car rented through Hotwire. I was told by the company that the cost of the rental and insurance would not be altered by Hotwire. Total scam. Nowhere in the fine print. And salt in the wound is that their advertised costs in CND funds are billed to your account in US dollars. Never use Hotwire. TOTAL RIPOFF.

I travel extensively and now find it more economically beneficial after joining AAA and just booking the AAA rate. When I do check Hotwire, their "service fees and taxes" are about a 27% addition over the quoted price. I look at my AAA rating, and it has about a 13% effective tax rate. So, Hotwire would save me a grand total of (drumroll, please): $13. $13 to surrender all control over which hotel I'm booking, what kind of room I'm going to get (to include a possible SMOKING room - GROSS!). Ever since Hotwire was acquired by Expedia, the "good deals" on Hotwire have completely disappeared. So, unless you're getting about a 50% nightly discount (rare, if ever), subjecting yourself to Hotwire's hotel roulette game just is NOT worth the meager savings.

I recently attempted to book a hotel room reservation for Cooperstown, NY, for the weekend of July 30, 2017. I clearly indicated on the first two pages of the website Cooperstown, NY as the destination. On the third page several offers were shown. Not to my knowledge (it was not clear to me), Hotwire re-routed me to selections in Mississippi. I selected one and booked (paid), thinking that I was being offered Cooperstown, NY, or nearby. When I discovered what had happened, I immediately contacted Hotwire customer service, but to no avail. I spoke to a supervisor (Mark, I.D. # **), who offered to refund the original price of $99 a night, but only if I accepted a new Cooperstown booking for a price of over $300 a night. When I explained that the error was not mine, but a systemic problem whereby I had been rerouted without my knowledge (deception), the supervisor refused to even consider my explanation.

I tried to rent a car in Naples, Florida in Dec. 2016. Hotwire advertises $11.99 a day online everywhere. When going to their website Hotwire states "whoops, this deal is no longer available!" Now the website gives a price double the $11.99 a day for their smallest car. How can they get away with this false advertising for months at a time and was this deal ever available?

I am writing this review to express my displeasure in my first experience with Hotwire. This website came highly recommended as a way to save on holiday travel and so I decided to give it a try. I am a member of the armed forces and travel quite frequently. I also volunteer my time to coach youth track. I planned to spends New Year's Eve in Atlanta however, there was a track meet in Birmingham, AL that I needed to coach on 12/30. Therefore, I could only stay 12/31 - 1/2 at a 3-star hotel due to travel constraints.

I was pleased with the prices of $225 the website showed me for a few hotels, but I also noted that it would revert to dates I did not enter. I adjusted the dates, however, when I booked I noticed the website auto filled dates of 12/30-1/2 for the La Quinta Hotel (2-star hotel) for $320.19. I called Hotwire immediately and informed them that website had auto filled dates and that this was my first time using this website. I also informed them that due to my location and impending track meet, there was no way I could make it to ATL on the 30th.

The treatment I received is why I will no longer use your service and advise others to do the same. I booked early morning (after midnight) on the 30th. I spent FIVE HOURS calling Hotwire customer service only to be put on extended holds, transferred, and hung up on. When I asked to speak to a manager, one agent responded with "What do you think they will say that's different." I'm not sure what kind of training you give, but typically when a manager is requested, the manager is put on the phone.

Finally an agent said nothing could be done, but offered me Hot Bucks. I'm sorry, but auto filling dates sounds like an IT issue with the website and I immediately called only to be mishandled for hours then offered Hot Bucks. I was also told that La Quinta was contacted and said they would give me 12/31 - 1/2 for the money that I already pre-paid for 12/30 - 1/2. Does that even make sense? I was charged for three nights and a Hotwire rep came back and said La Quinta will allow me to stay two nights for the rate I prepaid for three nights. Is that how Hotwire represents you to the hotel? That is ridiculous and I was offended by the offer.

So after being up until 5am I had to coach track and try to make it to ATL because I was paying for three nights. I made it to ATL at 11PM on 12/30. I VERY EXHAUSTED from a trip I should've had to drive. The level of service that I received is unacceptable to say the least. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to be refunded for the night of the 30th. Thank you.

First! I'm only posting this because Hotwire would not accept my complaint on their feedback page. Upon arrival, we were told our room was upgraded to a newly renovated cottage. We weren't upset that the cottage was not newly renovated. But the old windows wouldn't shut or lock. 2 tries with maintenance to learn the lock fell out the window and there was nothing they could do. Traveling with lots of cash and passports we asked to be moved. They moved us back to the towers in a room that was freshly painted. The bellboy suggested we ask to move again because he would not sleep there. The next room's safe wasn't bolted down. I showed the housekeeping ladies who thought it was funny.

We both slammed our fingers in the stiff pocket doors used in the bathroom. And several cuts on our legs from the awful OLD 8 person excuse of a hot tub this resort uses. This beachfront hot tub/pool is closed down promptly every night at sunset (around 6 pm). They claim to have a 24 hour hot tub out back (which some staff said was open, some staff said closed, and some denied its existence) but unfortunately had yellow tape around it due to maintenance for an upcoming tennis tournament. We spoke with a dozen guest who just moved the tape and let themselves in after hours. When approached by staff, Some were kicked out and some ignored. But Not a single guest had seen any repair done to that hot tub during their stay (we all ranged from 3 weeks). Instead it appears the parking lot and sunken tennis court was being repaired for this tournament but the hot tub situation was still unexplainable.

We felt this entire transaction was misleading. The initial booking map had a line that went from the Hyatt to the north of black rock. Yet after booking we were assigned a hotel south of the black rock. Also though Hotwire said it was 4 stars, every other Hotel booking site rated it a full star or 1.5 stars down. That's a 2.5 or 3 star hotel at most (which led us to believe Hotwire adjust the hotel stars to meet their selling needs). We met a traveler at one of our favourite resorts last year whose rave reviews and the fact that she was staying at our resort for cheaper convinced us to give this site a try. We gambled with the first 5 days of a 3 week trip to give it a try and booked nearly a year in advance. We are thankful we booked 2 weeks through someone else. $100 extra per night is worth paying to guarantee your trip to paradise isn't spoiled. After our first use I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone! Lol. Maybe just your enemies. ;)

I booked a trip to Las Vegas using Hotwire.com. I needed to cancel the trip. I learn that they are not going to cancel my reservation to the hotel, because when I click the box I agree that my reservation is not refundable, $778.44. It is unacceptable, because when I went to the hotel web page it say that you can cancel. Please, make sure that you are aware that booking a hotel with Hotwire is not refundable.

I had to cancel my flight back in November due to personal/work reasons (non-medical emergency) so I couldn't get a refund. Instead, they gave me airline credit in full (Emirates). I was also told that my card would not be charged. It was too good to be true and I asked them THREE TIMES. The guy on the call assured me that it was their policy and I accepted that. A few days later, my credit card was charged in full. I immediately called them. I was on call for 4 hours (on hold for about 3:30 hours) and Hotwire tells me that they are sorry for the misinformation and that actually there is a 300 dollar rebooking fee. I was frustrated but I also took the blame as well.

After 2 months, I tried to use my credit. I was on call for over an hour just now trying book an Emirates flight using the credit I received through Hotwire. Despite me able to see the flight on Emirates, the guy tells me that he cannot see the flight and so he cannot book the flight with the credit that I have. He also tells me that he cannot let me know when he will be able to see it because he would have to check until it appears (meaning, he would not do this for the customer). I also told to wait "42 hours" during which price could increase or there could be no seating available. I am appalled at the lack of service Hotwire is delivering. NEVER USE THEM.

I recently used Hotwire to book a one night hotel stay in Courtenay BC Canada. I live in Victoria BC Canada. When I searched the hotwire app for deals I got a list of prices all quoted in Canadian Dollars, with the symbol "CA $72/nt" for example. I selected one and finished the reservation. The hotel stay was just fine. That day I received the invoice that is attached below, which states the price of the hotel as $76/night plus tax with no indication of the currency. When I checked my credit card account online, I noticed that Hotwire has charged me $72 + tax in US dollars. Amounting to $126 Canadian dollars.

I called to complain but they said it cannot be fixed, and to send an email to their research department. So I did, and got a reply saying that all their rates are in US dollars, and they would not be refunding me anything. I think this practice is dishonest, and probably illegal. I agreed to pay $72 Canadian, the amount quoted, and they have charged me more, without my consent. If this is happening to many other Canadians, I think we have grounds for a class action against Hotwire. Please contact me if you need more info.

I booked for 2 nights for me and my daughter. We stayed only one night because the room was so disgusting. See pictures of hairs in bathroom and in the bed and black mold in the toilet. So gross. Hotwire has only refunded me half. I have been trying to get a full refund with little luck. Currently I am on hold for more than 15 minutes trying to get full refund.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Hotwire is a San Francisco-based company that helps travelers find discounted rates on a wide range of services, including flights, car rentals and hotel rooms.

• Bundled services: Hotwire lets customers bundle travel services to get discounts.
  • Partners: Hotwire partners with several other travel businesses, including Expedia and Hotels.com to access more deals.
  • Mobile app: The iOS mobile app lets customers use Apple Pay.
  • Last-minute deals: Hotwire publishes steep discounts from hotels that want to fill rooms at the last minute.
  • Cancellations: Hotwire accepts cancellations for rooms at most hotels.
  • Best for Budget travelers.

Compare Travel Sites