Call toll free
4.16/5
Based on 1,315 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
View More View More

6247 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I’ve never used BookIt.com for my vacations. They were recommended to me by coworkers who used them in the past. I called spoke to David who was awesome at helping me book my reservation, getting the early flights I wanted and going over all documents with me. I give my experience 5 Stars and hope that everything remains this way when I arrive for my vacation. I already recommended Bookit.com to other coworkers. I work in a casino so I have a lot of them!!!

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Easy and fast to book the trip you want. Convenient information continually goes to your email for your trip. Printing out the information is easy. Checking into hotel is simple. Airlines have all the information. Makes planning a trip easy.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

The Customer Service Rep that took my call was extremely helpful. She gave me all the information that I needed to make an informed decision. She even provided her direct number and extension for me to call back with no hassles.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Mariami was very helpful in answering all of my questions and assisting me in booking this vacation! I have never used BookIt in the past but this was so easy and quick and better than doing on your own. I will in the future.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

i booked an all inclusive trip to Jamaica through BookIt.com. Unfortunately there was a problem with my card online so I had to call and speak with a live rep. The rep was very informative courteous and he also was able to book my trip cheaper than what I was originally going to be book it for. When I compared bookit.com prices with the other travel sites, bookit.com prices were the best! I recommend bookit.com for your next vacay!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

BookIt is the best site to book with completely! Best deals you can find than any other site. I have searched for my September trip and nothing has beat bookit prices. Ps: when you find a great deal try to not waste time as prices tend to change any few mins or hours.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

This was my first time utilizing the website and wasn't sure if I selected the correct flight information. The customer service representative was helpful and informative on what further steps needed to be taken. He selected my seats and was very kind. I am pleased with my experience. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My question was answered. I'm very satisfied with the service I received over the phone. The representative was very helpful and asked if she had answered all my question. I believe it was just a computer glitch. I do think that the cost from the airport to the resort is very expensive.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My experience with BookIt has been terrific. I recommend this site to everyone that travels. The site is very easy to use and very helpful... but the best part of all is that you can book your trip months ahead and pay it in payments.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Bookit.com was easy to use and the Grand Palladium Resort was nice. But there was no mention on BookIt or the resorts’ site about the seaweed that has plagued the beach. It was very disappointing to pay all the money we did and not be able to enjoy the beach. The water was clearer in New Jersey.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Booking Mexico. Very Good!!! Very fast, good gift coupon. This my second trip from BookIt.com. I will be use next time. Good company, never have problem for booking hotel and flight. My experience is very very nice. I will be recommended my friend.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

BookIt.com made it really easy and affordable to book my trip and they let you make payments. Over the course of several weeks they give you dates as to when they take the money out. Without this I would not be able to go to Jamaica to see my best friend get married!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Todd ** was our booking agent. Great booking experience. All questions answers in his presentation. Appreciate that he took the time to book our other guests. 33 years of Marriage will be celebrated at Excellence Riviera Cancun All Suites Resort. Thanks, Todd.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Booking with Bookit.com was frustrating due to the fact that checking resort prices a few times at different resorts and returning back to the resort that we decided to book a few times prior to the actual booking the price fluctuated and ended up being more.

BookIt.com response
Hi Michelle,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but all prices are subject to change and based on availability. Hotels have the ability to change their prices (higher or lower) at anytime without notice. When you book this locks in your rate, even if there is a rate variance (higher or lower). Please let us know if you would like to speak to someone about this, and we will have a representative contact you. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

We are always happy with the results! We used to get our vacation packages with Expedia or Travelocity, but we found prices being better with BookIt. It is quick, fair and satisfying every time! Great prices, great locations. And so easy to check out. Recommend!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Every year we use BookIt to plan our Cancun getaway. We have never been disappointed. Everything has always been easy, fair, and no worries after we book. I am starting to use BookIt for every trip we take. BookIt has great choices in hotels, flights, and extras.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The BookIt rate was the best of any site and the booking process was easy. I will recommend BookIt to my friends and family. In addition, I plan to use them for my future trips. Thank you BookIt, I cannot wait until I am at the beautiful Majestic Elegance resort.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Our helper stayed on the line with us while we dealt with a bank issue. She was so helpful and kind. She saved our vacation that day. I was grateful to have someone so helpful. She made a stressful bank issue work out for me in the end, especially since there was only two of the packages I wanted left. She really went above and beyond.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Booking experience was simple, easy and fast, lowest price I found for this resort and the DelayPay option is wonderful. Will post about resort after vacation in December, but so far, very happy with BookIt, being the first time I booked with them.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Mariami was more than helpful trying to check different airlines and schedules. She was incredibly polite - it is very rare, nowadays!! - and she immediately understood the purpose of the trip trying to make it as easy as possible for me. She sent her email and I could directly ask her a follow-up question I had. I spoke with another gentleman at some point- I cannot remember his name - but he was incredibly polite as well, never interrupting, listening, asking the right questions. Customer service is amazing! I'll come back just for that!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

We have used BookIt last year and was very pleased with results. This past Sunday we worked with Codia. She was wonderful. We will booking for ourselves and our Son and girlfriend also. So it was double reservation. She helped us completely and had patience thru the booking process and I can’t say enough about her knowledge and trying to figure out the best for us.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Everything was great!!! Good information on the website... Was very easy to see what I was getting and easy to book... Thanks a million!!! As compared with other travel website BookIt was so much easier to navigate and make my hotel purchase. I will definitely be back in the future.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I love how easy and convenient Bookit is to use. I am planning my SO 30th birthday and it was so hard to choose where to go with all these great options. I will most definitely use Bookit for all my vacations!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Been using this site for years and it’s still my favorite. The costs, the pictures and reviews have been dead on. And a piece of advice, if the majority of the reviews are great, ignore the one off either snooty review or just negative person. Enjoy!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

When our plans unexpectedly changed, a very polite and professional service member handled our request to add two more people to our travel plans. She took the extra time to get our airline tickets and the hotel straightened out for us over the phone. We actually ended up getting a nicer room than we originally anticipated. This was our second time to use BookIt for our travel arrangements. Happy both times.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Great deal but when I booked online, my reservation only booked the airline and I was instructed to call to book the hotel. The first customer service rep was unable to find the right hotel, then could only see the two most expensive rooms at the property and said I would have to book the hotel myself somehow. But that would have left me unable to take advantage of the package pricing. She offered absolutely no help or solutions, blamed her computer program and was snotty. I called again and received WONDERFUL customer service from a gentleman who got me a room with the original package pricing and using the same authorization on my credit card so I wouldn't be authorized multiple times. I'm so glad I called back and got somebody else.

BookIt.com response

Hi Angela,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience speaking with one of our contact center representatives but glad it worked out when you called back in. If you would like to speak to someone about your experience or if you need anything else before your trip, please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Excited to be celebrating our 27th Wedding Anniversary in Cancun! We saw a great deal in Cancun late yesterday evening in our inbox and had to book it! The reason we give our experience a 4 and not a 5 is because we accidentally "auto filled" one of our names, twice and needed to contact customer service early this morning to remove and correct the name. We ended up having to call back 3 times, due to the other prior reps "hanging up"/"being disconnected" and not calling back. Thank God, the 3rd rep, SHARON, did a SUPER JOB!!! Although, after 30 mins the phone "disconnected", she called us back. She was very courteous and was able to resolve the "name change". Thank you SHARON and BookIt for hiring a great rep!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Excellent customer service, immediately apologized for amount of time I had to hold. Agent was very courteous and extremely helpful. They took care of my issue in a very prompt manner. They made sure I was satisfied before ending the call.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

It has been a great website to book my trip, really easy and a lot of options, I could also see they have the best prices compared to a lot of other websites, booking Barceló Grand Faro los Cabos for an IM70.3. 10/10 would recommend.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We just booked our 21st Anniversary trip with BookIt.com and I have to say it way a very easy, enjoyable experience! We have always gone through Apple Vacations for our trips but they don't book the Excellence brand resorts so I was fearful about doing this on our own. We found an amazing deal for a two story suite with a terrace rooftop and plunge pool at the Excellence Riviera Maya, which we had actually gone to for our 8th Anniversary and have been wanting to go back but always too expensive. After I did everything online I had a few questions and their rep Crystal was so helpful and courteous with me. I will leave another review after our trip as well. Thank you Bookit!

BookIt.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

BookIt.com is an online travel agency based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company focuses on helping travelers find deals in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.

• Vacation packages: BookIt.com offers vacation packages to major tourist destinations throughout North America.

• Daily deals: Visitors can access daily deals that save them up to 50 percent on travel services.

• Favorite picks: BookIt.com chooses popular hotels to help travelers find accommodations that match their needs.

• Group rates: BookIt.com offers group discounts that can lower travel costs by up to 70 percent.

• Coupon codes: Travelers can save up to $100 with BookIt.com coupon codes.

• Best for: Domestic and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Panama City Beach
FL
bookit.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business