toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

I booked my trip through Bookit. The site was very easy to use and the price could not be beat. The only thing that happen was I used Ebates thinking I would get 5% added to my account and I didn't receive anything for my booking. I was a little disappointed. I will also contact Ebates. But thank you, thank you for the great price on my trip!

I've used Bookit twice now and I love the ease of how effortless it is to book reservations and payment options. The prices are always great and when I reached my destination the check in has always been easy and without headache. Most of the time the hotel staff can't believe the deal I got!

This is my first time using BookIt and I was a bit apprehensive. I had quite a challenge - getting my four kids and friends all to Cancun at an all-inclusive for my 50th bday. No one had the same spring break - everyone was arriving on different days. Sometimes there were going to be two of us in one room, other days we needed two rooms with 7 people among them. It was daunting enough for me to plan, never mind execute - especially at an all inclusive where headcounts MATTER. Enter Jeremy. I called him early in the afternoon to see if my plan could even work.

After he asked some very good questions, he assured me I would have a happy birthday after all. After spending the day getting all 9 of us to commit, I called Jeremy back around 8 pm. I was his last call of the night (sorry again, Jeremy). Instead of passing me off to another reservations specialist, Jeremy staying with me for over an hour to get my reservations booked. It was a highly choreographed dance, but Jeremy nailed it. I will turn fifty surrounded by family and friends as they come and go all week. Thank you, Jeremy, for helping to make my birthday so special. I will surely use BookIt again and recommend it to my friends! Bravo!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Planning our trip was easy. The BookIt website is extremely informative and made my vacation hunting process smooth. I was able to go back and forth between the resorts that I was exploring very easily. Very excited for our trip.

I have used BookIt to plan several vacations. The representatives are always helpful and patient. Great vacation packages at great prices. The customer service you receive is five stars!!! I will continue to use BookIt to plan my future vacations and you should too!!!

I enjoy the website, being able to call for info and getting a fair price. The website is easy to navigate, easy to save my trips and review later. I am very happy with BookIt. I look forward to special offers.

Looking forward to our trip! Finding and comparing different resorts/flights was very easy using BookIt! The variety of resorts of different star levels made it easy to choose! Booking and Payment was easy. Getting booking feedback and confirmation was prompt. It was a very easy process.

I have booked on Bookit.com before and it was easy peasy. This time I was booking for Riviera Maya to see a friend get married. She has a travel agent but I decided to check out the site. To my joy, Bookit had the best rates, the best discounts and the best flights, even better than an agent. Pay Delay is the bomb as well. What a great way to pay before you play. So excited... Thank you Bookit once again.

The internet booking software has performed as it always has over the years as expected. We have booked our vacation with BookIt annually over the years with no problems in travel connections, hotel accommodations or transportation to our hotel destination. We recommend its use.

We made up our minds where we wanted to go and was ready to book. Our travel group of three couples needed to have better flights than what we saw on BookIt. One of us called and spoke with Genevieve and let her know that we needed the exact same booking. We called her and left a message. Genevieve returned each of our calls and had us booked. Very pleasant and professional.

Thank you Bookit.com for being one of the lowest priced around. We are a one income family so I have to be mindful when trying to vacation. You just made that very easy for me. Your website is also very easy to use and I feel in control with my vacation being able to see it when I need to and by paying online. Now that the easy part is over the hard part is sitting here and waiting for it all to begin.

This is not first vacation we booked with BookIt. The pay delay option makes it easy for us. We will use it again. I'm sure easy and coupons add up too. The listings of the extra excursions make it easy to plan our vacation. We looked at it one night and booked the same night. Great value.

It was as easy as pie. Very simple. And priced very comparable to other sites. I would use it again and again. It was recommended by a friend and I will pass it on to others in hope they will find it as easy as I did. With a family that loves to travel it will come in handy for the future.

It was very easy to navigate and find the best deals! I really liked that you can just go down the line of your booked event from hotel to flight to transportation and then book it! The only thing that would make it easier is if you could save the booked vacations as you go through them, so you can compare them all at the end.

Seeing I was booking for two couples, I decided to call in rather than book online as I usually do. Melody ** answered the call, and right off the bat it was a great experience as we got a good chuckle out of her asking me my name, and when I responded, she said, "Yes, that's my name". I said, "well that's almost my name too!" Melody was very professional and our booking went quickly and without a hitch. Our email confirmations were delivered as guaranteed and all we have to do now is to wait and enjoy the vacation. We've booked with BookIt a couple of times before and have never been disappointed!

I have booked over 5 vacations using Bookit.com. I currently already have 2 vacations booked for 2017. A feature we all like is the Pay-Delay. You pay a deposit to hold your flight then 3 equal payments thereafter are pulled automatically...

My wife and I have been using them for years! Awesome customer service and very helpful in planning our trip! If at any time we need to change anything in our itinerary they are great to work with and always have done everything they could to help us!

This is the first time we have used Bookit.com to plan a vacation. The website was easy to navigate and the prices were very competitive. We won't be taking our trip for another 7 months, so hopefully all will go well. I will update this review as appropriate but so far we are happy with our experience.

I worked with willie **, he was awesome! He walked us thru our whole package and explained everything we had questions about! We booked a vacation thru him and would use him again! Please tell him thank you.

BookIt.com was extremely simple. We didn't bother checking other sites because this one was so easy and the prices were great! We would definitely use this site again and plan to let our family/friends know about it. I don't have great computer skills but this process walked me through everything I needed.

Dereck was really great. What Steven, Diandra, Jared couldn't solve, Dereck did solve. Sorry he couldn't void a $25 fee for changing the booking when clearly it was not my fault. Otherwise, the best - Dereck! One more thing: it would help a lot the customer if you had an email address for customer service.

It was good. Sure my sister will enjoy and have fun and be happy, Your website is ok, easy to access, and direct through. Hope you all keep it up and thanks for your service again. Will sure to use it in the near future again when am booking for my reservation.

This will be my fifth time booking an all-inclusive vacation with BookIt. They always have the best deals and promotions going on and I will use them in the future. I always try to refer BookIt to other travelers because of the service and deals.

Andrea was very helpful and patient while the bank made it possible for the funds to be switched over! She was encouraging and thorough for all the requests I had! I'm sure we will have a great time. While booking, she called back, as requested! I am thankful.

The site is simple and easy to use. The filters narrowed my search to what I was looking for and I booked the hotel that I was looking for. It also showed me some great options and packages to make my travel even better and easier. Great and easy site to use!

After everything was settled everything turned out great. There were several frustrating situations with the website trying to piece together my family's vacation. At some point the flights that were added to my package would just disappear and try to get me to select a more expensive flight. Other than that love the delay pay to book early. That's a great option.

I got a great deal with the extra $50 off! Or, so I thought. Not more than 5 minutes after I booked, I received an email stating that discounts were tripling. It would've been nice to see an email saying, that since I had just booked, they were going to give me the triple discount. Now, I'm kicking myself for not waiting five minutes to save $150 instead of $50!

Kerrion provided exceptional service. She was patient, cost conscientious & very personable. She answered all my questions, made sure I got the shortest flight for the best $. I couldn't have been more pleased w/ the service she provided. Be sure to ask for Kerrion when you call.

BookIt.com Company Profile