Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 1,407 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

5413 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Jasmine was so very helpful and knowledgeable. I was a little flustered at first, not knowing what I really wanted. She put me at ease and helped book a great trip. I have a large party going. Please give this wonderful lady a raise.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

The price we ended up with was the best on the internet! However, the website and mobile application is more difficult to navigate than other travel sites. It would be nice to have a function to search an all-inclusive hotel solely via their name, then populate the rest of the trip info after determining the hotel. Overall, a good experience, and phenomenal savings!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

This is a third time using BookIt for all inclusive trips to Mexico. Hands down the best site to use for a seamless process and BEST prices. I have always compared prices before booking and this site has the best. They have reps on site to ensure everything is 100% for you. My go to site for the best deals.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I had got prices on their website but wanted to confirm that there would be no surprise costs to me after such as fuel surcharge etc. I called and spoke with Jennifer who was so pleasant & she confirmed no extra costs and also called the hotel for me while on hold to confirm that the price for my daughter was accurate. The hotel used to be kids under 12 stay & eat free but they recently changed it to 5 & under. Because their site said my daughter who is 9 was free I wanted to be sure I wouldn't be charged the $50/night when I got there. She called the resort and said that her $50/night was included in her price so no extra cost when I get there. I couldn't be more happy with the customer service experience. I will post after my vacation as to whether everything goes as planned!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Omg James was the best rep ever. He was really patient and talked me through the entire booking and flights. The night before I spend 3 hours on the phone with reps and the computers were down. I think I need a coupon for a free room upgrade at the resort I booked.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Doug was very informative and helpful in securing a hotel room for girl's trip in March-a little "Mom's Gone Wild"! If all goes well between now and then, I will definitely be using BookIt.com for future trips & recommending them to others.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

All went great for BookIt ID # **. I am not happy with my ability to cancel a previous reservation that I did in error, Bookit ID # **. I do not see it on my dashboard, but I provided credit card info. Is ID # ** cancelled?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Really liked the pricing and flight compared to booking my trip directly with the resort. Was easy and convenient to use! The site also offered a really good variety of choices to choose from. Was able to look at the resort, read reviews and decide on what was the better deal.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

This is my second time using BookIt. First time went well. This time everything has been fine so far except for flights. The website says after you pay you can change seats. The site lets you go to what looks like you are changing but at the end it will not let you complete. Call BookIt and punch in ext for "help with flights". Was on hold for 35 minutes until hung up. Called back. Tried ext for hotel transfer. Was informed that you have to make changes through the airline you are flying website. Which would have been fine if they would tell you that upfront on their site. Luckily I got in before all seat taken. If I hadn't got seats next to my wife I would have given a 1 or 2 star. Hopefully this will help someone in future so they don't waste time and get their seat picked. Also, wasn't too happy to call on weekend and your office is closed. Makes me a little worried if I have an issue on a Saturday or Sunday of my trip, and who I can call for help.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I just booked a hotel in Aruba on BookIt.com. The hotel cost is clear but the taxes, resort fees and other fees are not. I will have to call and ask for clarification. I hope they disclosed and charged everything upfront. It says taxes and service fees were charged. There may or may not be more fees - I can’t tell. It says each person in the room has to pay a 15% resort fee. But Hilton site says it is a fee per room. So I can’t tell if I saved money over booking with Hilton direct or not.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

The only issue we had was we had changed our return flight to later time. We adjusted to a later flight, however when made the adjustment, it did not keep. Our confirmation email showed the earlier return flight that we did not want. Called United Airlines as suggested on the BookIt website, and they told us it had to be done through BookIt when booked within 48 hours. Hoping when we call to correct the return flight that it will be an easy fix. Otherwise prices are great and was user-friendly!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

This is the second year that we have used BookIt for our travel to Puerto Vallarta. We find the best deals on the site. It is also nice to be able to call the 800 number with questions. Everyone that we have spoken to have been helpful.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

The booking process on the website was very fast and easy. The only improvement I would recommend is once everything is booked, not much information is available. For example I can't see what seats I have for my flight, it only shows the flight number. I had to call the airline directly which was a bit of an inconvenience as this should be a one stop shop for everything like they advertise. Also I booked 3 rooms together and was told they can't guarantee we will be next to each other. Customer service is very friendly and tried helping the best they could by noting everything but that's not very comforting. If you book 3 rooms you should be able to stay next to each other especially in such a big resort.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

During my booking process there's pictures of what your room look like, and the pictures are a little misleading. I Google the actual photos from people who stayed in the particular room that I reserved and their pictures look much different from what I was showed. The rooms are very small. Had I known what I was actually getting I would have upgraded to a bigger room.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I always book through this site when I'm not using my timeshare. Prices are fair and customer service is excellent. No hidden or unexpected fees. Great deals and specials and I love the pay delay feature as well. BookIt is the only site that I have seen with this option. It allows me to take my time and pay off my vacation which are usually all inclusive. It also gives me the freedom of adding more activities to my trip.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Very easy to navigate site, enter promo code and add any extra excursions we wanted. Email confirmation sent immediately. BookIt has the best promo codes I have found, and I do my homework before booking! We have booked from other sites in the past but again, promo codes make all the difference.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Booked a hotel that I thought was one price and after I saw the email notification saw it was about $600 more than I thought it was... immediately called BookIt and they issued a complete refund. The pricing discrepancy was not BookIt's fault... so I continued using their site and found exactly what we were looking for. I will definitely use their site for future trips as well.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

The website is very easy to navigate. It is easy to narrow your search to get what you're looking for- ex. adults only, casino, etc. They have a wonderful selection of hotels to choose from. They include both positive and negative reviews, which is very helpful. Their prices are great.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Great experience. Thank you! Found a great deal and staff was very patient since we needed to split the payment and the telephone operator had to actually call my friend. I also needed to change something and they made it happen. I highly recommend BookIt.com.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

The person who helped me was extremely polite, and got me a great deal. Couldn't ask for anything more. The representative was very knowledgeable and made me feel extremely comfortable through the whole process. Use BookIt you can't go wrong!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Was nice very to find so many choices and good price ranges. The questions I had were answered by technical staff and were very helpful. I’ve used BookIt.com before and will continue to use it!! Very easy to use and was great to be able to change flights to fit my schedule.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

They try to help me, The manager was good helping me out with the troubles I was having on the site. He was patient and kind and tried to find flights that I had order but something happen and it didn’t go through... I’m grateful... that he fix the error.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

BookIt had the best prices of many sites we checked, actually a great price. Very easy to navigate with lots of flight options. Lots of options of resorts as well with great sales. First time using so I'm very hopeful that our vacation is just as pain free as the online experience. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

BookIt showed all the information I was looking for in my hotel search at a quick glance, and the booking only took a couple of minutes! BookIt had the lowest rates, after looking at several different websites, plus I was able to use a coupon. I have used BookIt numerous times before and will continue to use it.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Looked over site for about 2 weeks. Final got good flights out of Grande Prairie. The site easy to use. Thank you. When you're Canadian dealing with US funds it was nice you could convert in Canadian funds so you're not guessing what it's going to cost.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I have used BookIt numerous times with no problems. Recently while booking online I ran into an issue with choosing a flight. I called customer service and was told the particular flight was not available, although it was on my screen. The agent informed me I would need to book my flight through the airlines' website and call back.This was inaccurate information, after many tries I was able to book the flight on your site. Customer service was zero help.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

It was very easy to book along with it being the cheapest price I found for the resort we booked. Easy to pay and had no problems getting my confirmation email right away. Will definitely use this site again for future vacation bookings. Woohoo.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

The website and the process was very easy! Love the added coupons as well. Will use again as well as referring to friends and family. We booked as a large group and it was still easy to use. Great pictures and information as well as flight options.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Always the lowest price online. Good flexible payment options with pay delay. Coupons are a good incentive for me to book and have used this site for years. Never any issues with lost reservations etc. The prices change day to day which is expected. I wish I had a guarantee on price.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

It was super easy to book. The only recommendation I had would to change up how you search for hotels. I often times would check to see if the resort was booked and I had a hard time finding it and sometimes had to go to a different site. Also, would change adding fees when you pick the flight you want.

BookIt.com Company Information

14521 Panama City Beach Pkwy
Panama City Beach
FL
bookit.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use