Call toll free
4.18/5
Based on 1,320 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
View More View More

6448 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have not received my confirmation. When I receive that, I will write a review. However, I did not like the tie in with the food company. It was a little deceptive. It should not have been part of the BookIt process. Please check into my confirmation and exclude my name from the food company.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Easton was very patient and courteous with us while we asked questions to be sure what we wanted. He was very helpful in answering our many questions as well as went the extra mile to call the airline to find out if a flight credit could be applied to the booking. I am very pleased with his service and would recommend hi/BookIt.com any day.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Had to make a last minute adjustment and the customer service team was super helpful and informative. They helped me handle everything swiftly and efficiently! My process was stress-free and I will definitely recommend and use them again! :)

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

It is easy to reserve flights and hotels. It would consider various situations where customers will face at the time of booking. After the booked journey, I would leave my additional review on this site. I wish that this site should safely guard my trip. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Booking our honeymoon to Grenada on BookIt.com was quick and easy. We were able to choose our specific room type at the resort and choose the specific flights we wanted and the confirmation from both the hotel and airline were instant. We'll definitely use Bookit.com again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I had a great experience using BookIt for the first time. I book a vacation to Jamaica and stayed at breathless. BookIt broke my payments down into 5 simple payments. I also was able to modify the price online when I saw that it was discounted a little bit more than the original price with BookIt's end of the month deals. I already bookit my birthday trip through BookIt.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Representative was very helpful in getting us the best deal for our trip. Thanks! I did not speak with the representative myself. But my mother did. She stated she appreciated your time and effort to find us the best deal.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

For the second trip, after days of scouring every site, BookIt had the most options AND the lowest prices. I also noticed that this site was the most comprehensive. Some sites only had 'their' brands, and the same for others. It made a genuine comparison difficult. Not the case with these guys. Thanks BookIt!!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

BookIt has struck a great balance between consistently great pricing and great service. Their online search and booking is easy to use and intuitive even for folks who aren't tech savvy. Their customer service is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. The one improvement that would help is a standardization of the information provided for each resort and then possibly a comparison tool.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Last night, the sweet lady took care of my cases longer than 1 hr. She is unbelievable sweet, friendly, professional and reliable. BookIt.com benefits from such agents. I do appreciated what she did and told for me deeply. For the BookIt.com, I experienced the worst processing by the internet system, please make your online booking system improve and no trouble on guests. Thanks lots.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Easy to make arrangements, however, did not realize that I had to pay the full amount instead of the deposit. The payment plan included a $5 charge per payment, but you had to read the very fine print. Seemed like a good price but only time will tell.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I hit the Bookit to confirm my vacation but had an error with one of the cards. Immediately I got a call from an agent who walked me through getting my vacation booked! Prompt and friendly service!! Great start to our vacation we are looking forward to!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I was pleased how the agent was so patient when my husband's credit card didn't work, I ran a few blocks home to get my credit card and she called back at the exact time she said she would and she got us all taken care of. BookIt hires friendly very qualified people. Thanks again.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Tanya was our representative and she provided me with excellent customer service and is truly an asset to BookIt.com. She was patient and kind and very considerate despite just getting back to work due to recent hurricane that hit Florida. I would book again with her in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Love the ease of this site. I've used BookIt for a few trips and have never had an issue. Customer service team is great!! I've used them for international trips and more local trips and never feel like I have to worry about anything. Thank you BookIt for making my travel planning so easy!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

We had an enjoyable experience with our booking online. I am hopeful that our vacation will be as easy and pleasurable. We liked the fact we could book flight as well and they showed all the offers available to us.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for sharing your experience There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest! We look forward to assisting you with your future travel needs.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

The site was super easy to use with a lot of information about the resort and amenities. The prices are the lowest I’ve seen and I’m a travel shopper. I am on a lot of travel sites and by far this is the best one.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

We have used BookIt.com for trips in the past. Things have always went smoothly and after much research on our end, we knew that we received the lowest price. We've just booked another trip through them, and once again they prove to have the best price.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Everything was fine when booking it this was my first experience with Bookit.Com. & I will all ways use this sites when booking again my next vacation. I have told my friend to book his on this sites.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I must say your site was easy to use, and made the whole vacation searching experience much easier. Price converter was very useful since I live in Canada. Can't speak to the vacation yet since we haven't gone on it, but I will say more after.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Shaday was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Can’t thank her enough! We were unhappy with our original booking after reading some pretty awful reviews of the hotel we had chosen. Shaday helped us cancel our original reservation and find the perfect resort. She was polite, kind, and very knowledgeable!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

During the initial conversation we were told to upgrade the with the airline we would have to call AA, when I called AA I was told they could not help me and that I had to call BookIt. When booking the room we had to get the standard package and to change or upgrade we would have to call back, surprise, surprise, open the wallet real wide... The cost is per person, not just the cost, a different room, again, open wide... When I called back to upgrade the AA ticket, "Oops, we're closed for the day." So much for help 24/7.

Hi Alfred,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered and sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your booking experience. We are constantly looking for ways to improve so we really value and appreciate your feedback. If you you need further assistance with your booking please let us know and we will have a team member contact you. Thank you.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

The most irritating part of booking has been when I call the 800 # to ask very simple questions and the agent on the phone doesn’t know how the answer to anything. It wastes my time and is rather frustrating.

BookIt.com response

Hi Jill, We are sorry to hear your experience was not up to our high standards. We'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have, just let us know, and we will have a team member contact you. Thank you for sharing your comments.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Booking was fairly easy as we have used BookIt in the past. Will use it again in the future to book vacations in Mexico. This was our first time booking with a group and seems all went smoothly for everyone.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I will say Customer Service were very nice but the process was terrible. I booked a hotel, flight, airport transfer and excursion package and immediately get a notice along the lines of “there was a problem processing your package. The flight was not able to be confirmed. Call us immediately.” I called and they weren’t open. So I called at 8am and 9am went through the prompts to the previous reservations-then flights AND... they aren’t open according to the message... it’s a non-holiday Monday!!!

So I called again and went through the new reservation prompts. I get a hold of someone and they initially don’t want to talk to me because I’m not a traveler on the reservation (I purchased as a gift for my son and husband). We work through that and realize not only was the flights not on there neither were the excursions. So they refund the $$ for the flights (why was I charged for them in the first place??) and they say it will take 10-12 days for the refund (they take it out of your account in 2, mind you). So they help me rebook the flights—same flights I had reserved and they were $200 cheaper makes me wonder why I’m paying for their “great” rates.

By this time we have been on the phone for 30 minutes and I make sure he has my number in case we get disconnected so he can call me back. He assured me he did and he would. So we start working on the excursion issue and I’m like this has been such a hassle I think you should comp some off this. He says “ma’am I’ll take care of you”. We are working through it and get disconnected at 40 minutes in to the call. I wait because he said he will call back. I wait 3 hours and no call.

I call back AGAIN take the same backdoor route to talk to someone and I’m talking to this rep to get the excursions/transportation set up. And by this time I’m REALLY unhappy—this was supposed to be a seamless process! We are getting everything set up and again I bring up comp’ing part of it and she says they can’t do that because they have to pay a 3rd party vendor. Now I’ve been on the phone for a total of an hour. So I’m like you know what, cancel all of it, the customer service is TERRIBLE! She won’t let me because I’m not the primary traveler—No kidding, it’s a GIFT!

So at this point I pay for it giving out my credit card info once again. They haven’t even gone on the trip yet—which might be great. But I am Inclined to already NEVER use them again. They have great reviews but I have clearly not experienced that. To top it off, I ask for them to send a confirmation email of the hotel... which now they can’t do for whatever reason, but they never sent it in the first place because of the flight debacle.

Hi Susan,

We know your time is valuable, so we can certainly understand your frustration, and apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, or if need anything before the trip, please let us know and we will have a representative contact you. Thank you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Booked a vacation for Thanksgiving and unfortunately had to cancel in less than 24hrs. The whole process was done online and the penalty nor refund policy was ever mentioned prior to cancelling. I cancelled and was sent an email stating that the hotel would charge a $25 penalty and the flights were refundable...great, or so I thought...I log in to Bookit.com and see that only the flights were going to be refunded. WHAT A RIPOFF!!! The hotel had already sent me a confirmation email confirming a refund because they only charged a penalty ($25) and Bookit.com had sent me the same info via email...

I call Bookit.com and the rep very angrily said I had a nonrefundable package. Very contradictory if you ask me. I thought that the cancellation policy was dependent on the hotel's policy. Have used bookit.com in the past and NEVER had any issues with them. I will never use them again. I can't believe they would rip me off for over $800 having cancelled in less than 24 hours.

Hi Martin,

We hear you and understand but all cancellation fees charged directly by the Property and the Airlines are located in the lodging terms and conditions which are available for review prior to booking. In order to complete the booking, you must agree to the terms and conditions that are displayed. If you would like to speak to a representative about this, just let us know. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Customer service was great, rep. was very knowledgeable, had my flight and hotel booked in no time. I just told her what I wanted, the dates, place and times of flight and she was all over it. Love booking with BookIt.com.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Great service and very nice consultant! The only thing I can complain about is that it would have been nice to have more information related to the hotel and the area we choose. Consultants should have more knowledge on the product they sell so they can give tips and advices.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Very good customer service and prices but I don’t like the idea of cancellation fee. After booking usually hotels give a certain time of free cancellations. Also you get 24 hours of free cancellation on flight but with BookIt charges of $25 may apply after the reservation is made if any cancellation.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I booked a trip online in less than 10 minutes. If you phone in expect at least 30 minutes, if not longer. It is much easier to type in your name and information than giving to a person over the phone. Great website.

BookIt.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

BookIt.com is an online travel agency based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company focuses on helping travelers find deals in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.

• Vacation packages: BookIt.com offers vacation packages to major tourist destinations throughout North America.

• Daily deals: Visitors can access daily deals that save them up to 50 percent on travel services.

• Favorite picks: BookIt.com chooses popular hotels to help travelers find accommodations that match their needs.

• Group rates: BookIt.com offers group discounts that can lower travel costs by up to 70 percent.

• Coupon codes: Travelers can save up to $100 with BookIt.com coupon codes.

• Best for: Domestic and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs