2. Travel
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.63/5

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
View More View More
BookIt.com Call Now Toll Free (888) 618-1791 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

BookIt.com Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I wish I knew the name of the person that helped me over the phone. It was a rough start for me while I was booking online. I had to call because it wasn’t working right for me. Then, while I was on the phone, more things went wrong, but it was not the phone operators fault! Somehow, while I was trying to look at different flights with the phone operator, they booked my tickets and charged my card over $2000 which was not okay. I was not trying to do that at all. Not only did the phone operator get my card refunded, she continued to provide outstanding customer service by assuring I got the right all inclusive vacation I was originally trying to obtain on the website.

Even after we got disconnected, she reconnected with me and stayed on the phone with me until we got every detail right. I wish I knew the name of this phone operator because she was amazing and deserves recognition for her outstanding customer service. Thank you for helping me book an amazing bachelorette party vacation for my sister in law!! If Bookit.com can go into their records and see who I talked to, she should get a special reward for her absolutely wonderful customer service. She really made me feel like she cared! So thank you again!

BookIt.com response

Hi Jaime,

Our goal is to go above and beyond to elate our guests,and we are glad we did just that! We look forward to assisting you with your future travel needs. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Deandra was very thorough and found my Booking ID when 3 others could not. I called in 4 times and the other folks were not very helpful. Deandra found the error and was able to get my hotel booked as it had failed using the online booking tool due to the price increasing while we were submitting the payment. Big THANK YOU to Deandra. She understands the system, tools, and was a great person to work with. She also understands client satisfaction!!

BookIt.com response

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to offer the best Customer Service to our Guests. We will make sure Deandra's positive feedback is passed along to our contact center management. Regarding the first three agent you spoke with, we will be sure to use this as a coaching tool to improve upon. Thanks again, and we are so happy to have you as a valued Guest. Have a great trip!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I booked this trip without doing my homework and checked the reviews after it was too late to cancel; I was extremely nervous after reading the less than stellar reviews from previous and current book it.com customers. I have to tell you, so far there have been no issues! I called the hotel to confirm (read reviews of room reservations not being found at check in) my reservation and received a lovely reply from the resort concierge stating that my information was in their system, the specific room I had reserved was there for me and asked if they could be of further Assistance. I then confirmed my flight with the airline (reviews of flight reservations not being found at check in) and after my second payment, was able to choose my seats.

When I made my reservation over the phone the customer service rep was informative and helpful. The only issue I had was my boyfriend’s middle initial not being included on his travel information. When I realized what happened, I called and again spoke with an extremely helpful customer service rep who remedied the issue immediately. A few days later I received a voicemail from BookIt.com confirming that the changes had been made and if I needed further assistance to please call. I am sure that this will be a fantastic trip because of bookIt.com!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

This was my first time using Bookit.com. I was booking an all inclusive trip to Punta Cana online. My reservation came up with an error and would not process. I immediately, and I mean within 2 minutes received a phone call from a booking agent, Mr. Orandy TP GSA Lily, who told me that he saw my trip did not process, and immediately began to attempt to assist me. He was extremely patient and helpful, explaining what the issues were and offering different ways to rectify.

After explaining to me that the issue was on my side, I told him that I would check and he gave me his extension and hours that he was in the following day. He called me immediately the next morning, which by this time I had decided to change locations of my trip. The problem was resolved on my end and our trip was booked. Orandy was patient and kind, and spent a lot of time explaining to me the process. He answered all of my questions, of which I had many. This is truly the way customer service is meant to be. He was personable, and never appeared frustrated as he attempted to fix an issue that in the end was on my end, not his. I will definitely be using Bookit.com for my future trips, and would preferably use Orandy again.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I recently decided to change my Vacation for my Wife's birthday to DR to Cancun Mexico. I was contacted my Ms. Jessica **. To say she was amazing would be a super understatement. Her and I were on the phone trying to figure out my flights and resort location and ran into a minor problem that I was going to take care of later in the week but almost 15 to 20 min later Jessica called me back and was able to solve the problem for me she went above and beyond to help make me happy and accomplished all I asked of her. I just want to say people like her in life are very rare to come by she cared about my situation as if it was her very own and you cannot put a price tag on that so I want to say thank you so much Ms. ** you really really helped me out in a big time JAM. So I want you to know how appreciated you are. I hope you have a great weekend and once again thank you so much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: May 21, 2020

I booked my hotel reservation for the month of June .. BookIt send me a email indicating that my hotel booking had been canceled. I already had paid them 4.000 dollars. I tried calling them with no response.. We have to do something. There has to be a way to have them return our hard earned money.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Booked a 20 year anniversary trip to Mexico for 6/23 to 6/28. Due to the pandemic our trip was canceled and the company went out of business with NO WARNING and NO REFUND! I called our airline carrier, Frontier Airlines but since we used pay delay our flight refund went back to Bookit not us!!! How are we going to get our money back. As you can see this is not just me. They took all our hard earned money and took off with it. What can we do to get our money back??? Is ANYONE going to help us??? ANYONE???

Original review: May 13, 2020

Where's my money? I have been waiting on it and well I haven't seen it. So when do you plan on returning my hard earned money that I entrusted you with? Please let me now so I can pay back my credit card.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Paid for a family vacation package to Antigua, and I had already paid $4065 but still owed some money. BookIt cancel and never gave a refund. I used my debit card and my bank won’t refund me bc they say they don’t have charge back rights, but my cousin got her money back from her bank. Wow I’m so P.O. Can someone tell me if they used a debit card and their bank paid them back.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I got AIG and all and spent over $2800 easily! No one will answer now from either party and my bank can't help since I booked through the third party scam that is BOOKIT! I want my money back!! Never again! There needs to be a massive lawsuit. Is that possible???

BookIt.com author review by ConsumerAffairs

BookIt.com is an online travel agency based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company focuses on helping travelers find deals in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.

• Vacation packages: BookIt.com offers vacation packages to major tourist destinations throughout North America.

• Daily deals: Visitors can access daily deals that save them up to 50 percent on travel services.

• Favorite picks: BookIt.com chooses popular hotels to help travelers find accommodations that match their needs.

• Group rates: BookIt.com offers group discounts that can lower travel costs by up to 70 percent.

• Coupon codes: Travelers can save up to $100 with BookIt.com coupon codes.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team