Call toll free
4.12/5
Based on 1,337 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
View More View More

6061 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 17, 2018

We went to Catalonia Riviera Maya all inclusive with BookIt last year (May 2017) and had a wonderful vacation. The trip included air, hotel transportation, excursion to Chichen Itza. The online reservation process was easy. All the vouchers needed were sent in my email. The personnel they used in Mexico were all professional. Anything and everything we needed to travel internationally was clearly communicated. We had such a wonderful time that we booked the same trip/resort thru BookIt again for this Sept. 2019.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Agent Rachkel, was exceptional - she was extremely patient and thoughtful as transaction wouldn't go through due to computer problems at Wells Fargo; she was also clear and made great suggestions. On another note, I noticed price for exact dates, room and flights dropped $130 overnight and I called - found no price matching - even with Bookit's own rates. Disappointed as Expedia does match - and I usually use Expedia, thought I'd try Bookit. Clearly a big distinction in important benefits between the two.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Been booking all my vacations with BookIt for years. Always the best prices by a huge margin. Don't bother with other sites. But a good ol travel agent if you can find one will give good prices. Thank you BookIt.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Found flights and hotel commendations and even taxi to hotel all booked easy breezy. Love the fact it will all be paid for before I even leave the states... I will reevaluate after trip. If all adds up well including flights I will give another raving review...

Original review: June 15, 2018

So easy to book my vacation. Second time using BookIt & no complaints! All my questions answered by reading description of the resort. I’ve also spoken with customer service previously and they’re very helpful. Will absolutely be using BookIt again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: June 15, 2018

All of the client service representatives I spoke with about needing to change our travel dates due to an unexpected injury I received at work this week were incredibly helpful, very professional, kind, and patient. Thank you all so much for helping my wife and I go on a 35th anniversary trip. We have been waiting a long time for this and are so excited!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I called BookIt and spoke with a woman representative who helped me rebook my trip and gave me useful information. Told me things I didn’t know from my original booking. Offered to set up other reservations, which I did not need at this time but it was great customer service.

Original review: June 15, 2018

BookIt was very user-friendly and I was able to navigate through the site easily. I appreciated the special offers that they had as well, and the offer of the payment plan option. I will definitely be using BookIt to plan my vacations going forward!

Original review: June 13, 2018

Many hotel/resorts to choose from with different prices ranges. Very feasible. The website was easy to maneuver from start to finish. The options to choose flights and rental car with your package was a plus too. One stop shop. I will definitely be using Bookit.com for all future trips!

Original review: June 13, 2018

Website navigation was clear and simple. I really thought the booking process was easy to complete - it was easy to change the flight dates and see when would be the most cost effective time to travel. I also looked at other sites and found that BookIt had the cheapest rates.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 12, 2018

Customer service was horrible, I changed my hotel and found accommodations, however they charged me more and wouldn’t honor what the site had. I spoke to numerous reps problem was never resolved. I will never recommend or use this site again!

BookIt.com response

Hi Tahirat, We apologize for the inconvenience, but our site is live and therefore hotels and resorts can change their price at any moment which reflects on our site immediately. In review of your reservation, the additional amount that was charged was for the upgraded room category. If you would like to speak with a representative please email your name and booking ID to social@bookit.com. Thank you.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Awesome experience, everything was clearly laid out with easy to use navigation. We compared a number of sites and reserved a better room through BookIt than any other site - at a cheaper rate! I highly recommend and will definitely be booking through BookIt again!

Original review: June 12, 2018

Had a great experience so far aside from the advertisements of being able to use double coupons and only being able to use one. Excited to travel and go on our vacation! We are set to go mid August for our honeymoon. The site was very easy to use!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I called having to make changes to my reservation due to my own mistake, and Sattia was extremely patient & kind. He not only made the desired changes, but also found the best rates. I will use BookIt for all my travel from now on!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 12, 2018

I requested the Luxury hotel and was booked at the Principal. Please fix. I spoke to an agent and I waited over 13 mins. with no resolution. There is not a fast response team to help fix the problem. Several calls were made long wait times. Unacceptable.

BookIt.com response

Hi Edwin, Thank you for choosing BookIt.com®. We have escalated your concerns and you will be contacted once your booking has been reviewed.

Original review: June 12, 2018

This is the third time I’ve booked a trip at BOOKIT.COM. I’m so very pleased with the variety of places, flight choices and value! This last time - for whatever reason - our flight selections were reverted to flights we didn’t like. I immediately called the toll free number and the gal was super efficient! She made all necessary changes and was great! I won’t ever book with any other company!

Original review: June 12, 2018

This was my first time using BookIt. The person who took our reservation was great! She provided excellent customer service. Because of the great service she provided, I would use BookIt again and would recommend it to others!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I went through everything to book my hotel and airfare bundle and all was going well, the price was very good compared to other sites I have dealt with in the past regarding this same trip and the airlines times and class availability was spot on. Now came the problem, I get all the way through to the page where I choose my seating on my flights and it kept telling me that there was some sort of error and couldn't continue, I tried many many times with the same result.

So I called the toll free number and spoke to a man that had a hard time understanding my situation, then he finally comprehended my plight, which in turn, prompted him to transfer me to another department to which I spoke with a woman and she proceeded to tell me that it wasn't her department and she couldn't be of any help to me and told me to call the airlines directly or call back the next day when someone would be in the airlines customer service department and could help me then. Wasn't at all satisfied with the way I was passed around only to find out no one could help me. So I eventually went to the airlines web site and was able to finish my seating arrangements for all my flights.

Original review: June 11, 2018

BookIt makes it extremely easy to find and book a hotel! The prices and discounts are amazing! The pay delay is a great option they provide and although I haven’t used it I believe it’s very accommodating. Anytime I’m looking to book a vacation the first place I go is to Bookit.com and I find there’s no need to look any further. The customer care department is very knowledgeable and helpful which makes the experience that much easier!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I don't remember the name of the guy I talked with today at BookIt but he was very good at getting things done. Also looked at another Resort since the time we wanted this coming weekend was booked very helpful got everything taken care of that we needed. I do appreciate his help. Will probably definitely book with you again.

Original review: June 11, 2018

It was so easy to use and the price was great! Will definitely use to book in the future. I love that I was able to book my round trip taxi from the airport as well. Would highly recommend using this over the hotel site to save money.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I had to remove a guest from my itinerary due to illness and BookIt.com was amazing, quick and understanding. They assisted me on the phone and gave me a credit for the flight since that is non refundable. Would book again with them for my future vacations.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Just wish I had more description of our last booking, not enough information or was left out on purpose just book and get commission. Hotel xcaret has more accommodations for adult than my 13 year unlike last year stay at Barcelo Caribe which my son and I went and used everything.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Every representative was friendly and knowledge and very help. I would definitely recommend people to BookIt for look for travel. I definitely look at bookit for future vacations. I am very pleased with the service and I’m excited for my vacation.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Joseph was very good my bank gave me a problem as this was out of the country. Joe took care of the problem. The price was very good. I tried several other sites but they crashed several times. Your site is very good. We travel a lot and will be back, Thanks Joe.

Original review: June 11, 2018

We just booked our annual vacation for us and my in-laws to the Royalton Riviera Cancun including flights. The website put together a package, but when I called in to complete the reservation, they said I had to pay for the air tix first. Of course they were non refundable, and before paying the rep confirmed 4 times the correct hotel rate, guest and price info to be paid separately after air tix. With everything "confirmed" we advised my in-laws to purchase their air/hotel tix which they did while we were on with Bookit.com. But when we went to pay for the room, Bookit.com came back after a few minutes and said there was an "internal error" and they were checking on it. Then they said they couldn't book it even though they confirmed it was being held earlier, and were apologetic.

After 30 minutes a supervisor came back and said the same room would be available but more expensive because it is Diamond Club, which we didn't need with 3 little kids, and my in-laws didn't purchase because we told them not to based on Bookit.com's earlier confirmation. So in a hard spot, we ended up paying $450 more for "Diamond Club" but the same room, and we won't get to even use it because we advised my in-laws not to get diamond club, etc. Bookit.com refused to help with any of the additional costs to us, nevermind the time spent, due to their "internal systems error". Disappointed but hope it won't impact a vacation that we're very much looking forward to.

Original review: June 11, 2018

This was the easiest Booking I've ever made!! Prices were great and Customer service was great, explained everything I needed to know. There was a bit of a wait for Customer Service, but they took care of my needs with ease!!

Original review: June 11, 2018

The person I spoke with was friendly, patience and very helpful and getting my vacation booked. Thanks BookIt for the great experience. I will definitely recommend Bookit to all my family and friends, and I will be using Bookit for all my traveling needs.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I have made one payment so how can I honestly review your company already but so far so good. I’ve used your company in the past and things went great. So I am expecting the same this time. Thank you very much.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I've booked with BookIt several times and have recommended it to many friends. It just seems to be cheaper than any other travel booking site out there for all-inclusives and the details and images are so much easier to see in one place. I also noticed my rate got even cheaper and it was sooo easy to modify and get a credit back to my credit card. Overall it's the first and last place I go for all-inclusives.

BookIt.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

BookIt.com is an online travel agency based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company focuses on helping travelers find deals in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.

• Vacation packages: BookIt.com offers vacation packages to major tourist destinations throughout North America.

• Daily deals: Visitors can access daily deals that save them up to 50 percent on travel services.

• Favorite picks: BookIt.com chooses popular hotels to help travelers find accommodations that match their needs.

• Group rates: BookIt.com offers group discounts that can lower travel costs by up to 70 percent.

• Coupon codes: Travelers can save up to $100 with BookIt.com coupon codes.

• Best for: Domestic and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs