4.11/5
Based on 1,403 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 18, 2018

5887 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

I had a few questions about my reservation and the young man that helped me was very courteous and accommodating. It's also great that I can pay for this vacation in installments. It's a big birthday for my husband so I wanted something special.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Using BookIt for the first time I was very impress with the service the gentleman in Jamaica who call to straighten things out was very patient and friendly, very knowledgeable. Response time was quick. Good job my yout. Would use bookit again.

Original review: April 17, 2018

It can be overwhelming to plan a vacation but BookIt's site is very easy to use. I found good information on each location and resort - resort amenities, guest reviews and finally the great prices! That are better than any other booking site!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I planned a trip with a group of 10+. After reserving multiple bookings. We decided not to travel to Mexico due to Country current crime rate. When we contacted BookIt.com to inform them of the desired changes. There was never any hassle or pushback from any of the Representatives. I’m extremely please with the customer service I received????

Original review: April 17, 2018

If you want to travel anywhere in the world and you don’t know how to book it Marco ** is your guy. He make Me happy, my wife happy and all my friends and family happy. Thank you for everything... Thank you so much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: April 17, 2018

Warren was professional and very helpful! He did a great job booking our trip to Jamaica. The price was right, Warren assisted in round trip to and from hotel, he also reserved an ocean view room. The flights we wanted were available and booked by Warren. I would recommend BookIt to family and friends. Price was cheaper than other sites.

Original review: April 17, 2018

David was awesome! Couldn’t ask for a better person than him. He was very pleasant and very helpful! BookIt was the CHEAPEST rates! We will contact David for all of our future vacations! Now for July to get here. We are so excited!

Original review: April 17, 2018

This was a great website to book from, really easy, fast, and efficient. The only trouble I experienced was when trying to pick seats for the plane. I currently have on hold for 30 mins and have yet to resolve the issue. I would like to have seats next to my girlfriend. Wait... she just picked up... and was super helpful! Well worth the wait. Thanks BookIt!!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

Happy to found a package, flight and hotel for a reasonable price. We are attending my son's wedding in Clayton TX. Booking it online was perfect. Family and friends will be going to this wedding. I will recommend your website. Thank you.

Original review: April 17, 2018

PHENOMENAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Accidentally made a mess with the booking. The representative was patient courteous and did everything to help. Saved a pretty monumental vacation for my parents. I can't say thank you enough for the agents working with me to ensure they are able to go on their vacation.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I found an amazing deal on BookIt.com that I could not find anywhere else and I am so pleased I came across this site. I was able to use their pay delay service which makes booking and paying for your vacation incredibly easy. The ability to pay for your booking in advance over the course of several weeks is a game changer and I foresee booking most if not all of my future vacations through bookit.com. I am very satisfied at the moment.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Great price and good options when booking by mobile. Got a super hotel and 7 nights all inclusive. Discovered that other people were paying more for 4 nights and weren’t even all inclusive. (I do think we hit a sale but have used BookIt before and have always been very satisfied with results.)

Original review: April 16, 2018

Love this website. I have looked over several other sites, and day after day, this site comes in the least amount of money for the very same room, etc. Very easy to navigate and offers travel insurance and transfers right on the same page.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I am very pleased with my experience with booking my trip with Amanda. She was extremely helpful and patient with me. I would definitely recommend BookIt.com for my next trip and for my friends to use. It is unbelievably great!!

Original review: April 16, 2018

This will be mostly a three part review as so far I have had only interaction with agent. She helped tremendously and was very knowledgeable. I will be posting as the trip continues to come closer as it is in December.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Normally, I handle all my bookings online, which historically has been really easy through BookIt.com. However, on this trip, I needed to arrange for different return dates for myself and my friend, as he planned to stay longer and visit family. I called BookIt and Nicholas patiently helped me put it all together. I expected to have to pay more for this unique itinerary, but it didn’t cost me any extra. VERY pleased with service - will use again and recommend to others. Thank you so much!!!

Original review: April 15, 2018

A very pleasant person who seemed interested in making sure that my request for ground floor rooms next to each other was on the reservation. Let's hope that the hotel accommodates us. It was nice to talk to someone instead of the impersonal computer.

Original review: April 13, 2018

The website was absolutely amazing, made what I was anticipating as a time consuming experience a total breeze. It was an absolute pleasure and I would use bookit.com for all my future travels, absolutely amazing!!! I would recommended it to any of my friends and family.

Original review: April 13, 2018

The process was quick and easy! I am so excited to go because my travel assistant was great. She answered all my questions and even took care of our seats on all of my flights! Can't wait to go to the Moon Palace.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Had issues choosing my seats but the representative gave me instructions on how to get it accomplished. The BookIt site was giving me an oops something went wrong each time I tried to choose our seats. Thanks for all the help. Excellent customer service was given.

Original review: April 12, 2018

The actual reservation went off without a hitch. However when attempting to create my account I am unable to do so. The site keeps saying there is another account tied into the same e-mail. I do not remember creating an account on your site and when I click on "forgot password" nothing happens. How do I clear the membership and all passwords so I can create an account. The change password link does not allow me to change the PW because it says my last name does not match the e-mail address.

Hi Terrence,

We wanted to let you know that we are looking into this and a Team Member will be in contact soon. If you need anything in the meantime, please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2018

We are experienced travelers and decided to use Bookit for a slightly lower rate than CheapCarribean. It was a huge mistake. On our second day of vacation, our resort informed us that Bookit had made an error with our reservation and we owed $, but it was up to us to contact Bookit for resolution. We called Bookit EVERYDAY of our trip and spend hours on hold and explaining the entire story again and again. While the Bookit representatives acknowledged that Bookit was in error for not communicating our reservation to the resort properly, they informed us they needed to contact their marketing coordinator assigned to that property to get us resolution.

This did not happen while we still on vacation, so we had to pay the resort an additional $840 as we checked out. I have talked to Bookit several times since returning home and they are still "waiting to hear back from their marketing coordinator". That was over two weeks ago. There is nothing more disconcerting than being in a foreign country and realizing your travel service doesn't have your back if complications arise. Cheaper fees equal no service and that's a bad trade off. We traveled with three other families on this trip and two of the three also had Bookit issues arise.

We'll all go back to using CheapCarribean.com, which has always come through for us. I don't want to waste another vacation on making calls to Bookit, while receiving calls from the hotel every day asking for more money. Especially when Bookit has acknowledged that it was their mistake. Had we known the "real" cost of our trip when we booked it, we would have selected another option.

Hi Susan,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration. Please know that we are looking into this and a Team Member will be in contact as soon as we review some information. If you need anything in the meantime just let us know. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2018

The deal BookIt.com offered was too good to pass up! The process was fast and easy! The bad part now is waiting a month for the trip! I would strongly recommend anyone to use this website! I belong to many points programs and none matched the prices BookIt.com offered.

Original review: April 12, 2018

The person that helped me was very good. He was professional and looked into any concerns that I had. We got my trip booked in a timely manner and he went over all the specifics. I would definitely use him again.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Whatever you do, do NOT use Bookit.com to book your vacation stay. We used Bookit.com because we thought we were getting a great deal on a 4 star resort. As it turns out, the resort was HORRIBLE. We had cockroaches in our room, no hot water, stains on the sheets and bedding, and an incredibly rude staff. The hotel claimed they could do NOTHING for us to make the stay better because we used Bookit.com. They also refused to provide ANY sort of reimbursement because we used Bookit.com. Of course, Bookit.com claimed the same thing about the hotel, so I'm STILL in the middle of a battle with the two organizations trying to make the situation right. I will NEVER use Bookit.com again and would also recommend that you never stay at the Grand Oasis Tulum (or any of their many properties). Both organizations demonstrate terrible management and even worse customer service.

Original review: April 12, 2018

The agent that assist me work diligently to take care of my every needs. He went up and above and did exceed my expectation. I will definitely continued to book here and recommend to friends and family members. Thanks to that special agent. I am sorry I forget your name, but please let him know he is doing a terrific job.

Original review: April 12, 2018

First is it took 1 hour 44 minutes to modify my hotel reservation; second I was told I needed to show my CC again for a fee, to find out additional fees unauthorized were charged, I specifically inquired about charges with (CSR); third I call back to talk with supervisor and still no resolution.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Using BookIt.com has helped a lot. I was looking through other travel sites that had competitive prices, but nothing compared to Bookit.com. From other sites, with the same offerings, yet the prices didn't match. Obviously, we went with the Bookit.com because of their choices for nonstop flights (others said there was no availability for nonstop flights), their options for roundtrip transfers, and we also added on tours as well to really make it our one stop shop for our trip. Will definitely use again.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 10, 2018

The first agent did not speak English very well and was not helping us or understanding us in anyway. After a difficult 20 mins we were transferred to an entirely new agent in the middle of talking. The second agent was very responsive and helpful and spoke very good English. She helped us with exactly what we needed and made us very happy. Thank God for her.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Our goal at BookIt.com is to strive and ensure that our guest's experiences are above expectation, so we are very sorry to hear about this. If you would like to speak to someone about the issues you addressed in your review, please let us know and we will have a representative contact you.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 9, 2018

The person I was working with didn't enter our coupon so we missed out on the discount. Plus she wasn't very helpful in trying to put the kids in with 2 paying adults so that the cost for my children would be less. ;-(

Hi Sharla,

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your booking experience. We are constantly looking for ways to improve so we really value and appreciate your feedback. After reviewing your booking it appears that everything may have been sorted out however if you feel that you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

BookIt.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

BookIt.com is an online travel agency based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company focuses on helping travelers find deals in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.

• Vacation packages: BookIt.com offers vacation packages to major tourist destinations throughout North America.

• Daily deals: Visitors can access daily deals that save them up to 50 percent on travel services.

• Favorite picks: BookIt.com chooses popular hotels to help travelers find accommodations that match their needs.

• Group rates: BookIt.com offers group discounts that can lower travel costs by up to 70 percent.

• Coupon codes: Travelers can save up to $100 with BookIt.com coupon codes.

• Best for: Domestic and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs