Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

The website is fast and I was able to search to the hotel I was looking for by name. It was easy to navigate. The travel insurance offered through Bookit.com was very affordable. The selection of hotels was also very good.

I spoke with Jasmine??? Very helpful and patient with me. My experience was great and looking forward to booking my next Anniversary trip for next year. This was by far my best experience with a booking agent. Great work and I was extremely pleased.

This was my first time using BookIt. It was soooo easy. The filters worked great to check price differences on various days. Also having choice of departure options available made it so easy. I definitely would recommend BookIt! I am a happy customer.

The rep was polite and very helpful. I used BookIt last year and was happy to use them again this year. The reservation process was easy and short. The confirmation and reservation was sent to my email as promised by the rep who did my reservation moments after I hang up. I also like the fact that you can book a reservation with only $10.00 down. I would recommend BookIt to all my friends and family.

So far this experience has been simple and enjoyable. I look forward to seeing how this entire process works then I will be able to give a more accurate review. The website was very easy to use and I really like the option of Pay Delay. I only wish I had the option of selecting the room type instead of requesting a king bed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Cancun - Was great experience booking. Very helpful and patient while I made decisions. Every time I have used BookIt they have exceeded my expectations. It is an easy, fast and sure way to book the vacation of a lifetime. Confirmation comes over right away. I love BookIt and will always use them.

I was having issues with my credit card because I had not used it in a little while and the customer representative from BookIt waited (30 minutes) for me to fix this issue. He was so nice and patient. My trip is in June so I will let you know about my actually soon.

This is my first time using BookIt.com and I have had a good experience. As I travel quite a bit and look for deals all the time, I'm glad I was able to sign up and become a member immediately. The instant discount made my day!

I love the fact that I can do pay delay. Being able to pay for a vacation AND save for the vacation at the same time is great. Not to mention that if you're having any issue or not understanding how everything works you can simply call... give your search id and boom the customer service rep has everything you were looking for. Looking forward to Cancun!

This will be our family's first trip to Disney and a friend recommended using Bookit.com to book our resort. We decided on Bahama Bay as we've heard such great things. I had no issues scheduling and the price was excellent! I'll be using Bookit for every trip we take!

I have went through BookIt before. Love their service. It makes everything so easy. I will always go through them for any and all travels. The only thing that has gone wrong is my car rental but that was my fault. I did not bring a good credit card so I cannot blame bookit. They did tell me to bring one.

Hi Robert,

We are sorry that you had a bad experience working with one of our agents.Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always working to improve processes, as it’s our top priority that our guests have a great experience from beginning to end. If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, and/or to review your booking, please let us know and we will have a representative contact you.

Original review: March 20, 2017

I didn't feel the agent try to assist me in finding the best package. The worst part of the call there was very loud background conversations that disrupted my conversation several time, the agent was unhappy I had to have him repeat himself several time. I was frustrated with the entire call. After looking online today I found better deals.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Terry,

We hear you and understand, but all flight information, as well as your complete itinerary are clearly stated in the trip summary and in the terms and conditions which must be agreed to before booking. If you check out your Guest Voucher you will be able to view this information as well. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance. Thank you.

Original review: March 20, 2017

We were so happy with the experience and price given! There is a few grievances AFTER the fact though: The flight communicated was not seen or given a fair enough warning it is an overnight flight. Wait time on the line to change the flight is ridiculous - 22 MINUTES - as is the price change. Airport transfers SHOULD be inclusive for a ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE. No bags booked with the flight? I still don't have confirmation on this nor can understand why not even 1 bag is allowed?!

I've booked my vacation with Bookit twice now, their customer service is outstanding and their rates are even better! My questions were answered immediately and with professionalism. I love their new pay delay program, it makes booking a vacation a breeze. I recommend them to everyone!

The deals offered were unbelievable - and I say this after visiting numerous websites. I was also able to get a comparison between Hawaii and Alaska. I was impressed with the available selection of hotels offered in conjunction with flights also. Booking was effortless as well.

Very helpful in clarifying some points, by far the most reasonable prices we found for direct flights and stay. Looking forward to the Cancun trip in the next few months. Was able to get 2 families all set with flights etc... though when trying to book together price jumped we were able to book separate for same great rate.

So far BookIt.com has been great! I love being able to view all the options. I wish that it expanded the search a bit more but the deals are amazing and outside of a few detail issues its been easy and enjoyable. Being able to book flights for two separate people is a tad challenging. It would be great if they could depart and return from different airports. As it is, I have to drive 5 hours just to save myself having to make two separate bookings and only needing one room. In addition a lot of resorts show "all-inclusive" but they really are not. They only cover the room and flight. Most of us include gratuities and food in that description but the listings are very clear when you open them. Thank you allowing me to make great memories!

I was booking for my cousin's wedding and of course I had my credit card in hand as I expected that the total would come to more than $2,000, I saw the total and sighed, however as I was going to submit my info there was an option to PAY Delay. This means I only had to pay like 780 for today and get charged 3 other payments. I think this was super convenient.

Got the best price on a vacation package. I would recommend this site to family and friends. It was worthwhile finding this site. We had been searching for the best prices to vacation in Jamaica for six members of my family and BookIt.com had by far the best hotel prices and the most lowest airfares that didn't require a 10 to 12 hour delay in flight connection.

I used this service today because the price was superior. However, it was extremely frustrating because the site was not working and I ended up having to call and re-book everything over the phone. Specifically, the site kept saying there was an error when I tried to complete the reservation. The error message indicated that I was missing address information. I must have re-entered the address info 5-6 times in the required fields and triple checked. Nothing worked. I'm certain there was a bug in the process. Hope that's helpful...

So happy I stumbled on this site! Great deals, well spelled out and doesn't seem like there are any "hidden" catches. Hopefully my booking pans out and everything goes accordingly. Def recommend based on booking experience. Will update if anything changes once our trip arrives!

Wonderful customer service!! Great deals and pricing!! I've booked with Bookit before... Will not be the last!!! Customer rep was very friendly and informative! Helped us when booking our trip! If you want a great trip experience, when booking. Choose Bookit!!!

We wanted to take our kids somewhere for spring break. We didn't have any ideas of where we wanted to go or what we wanted to do. Getting on BookIt.com made it so easy for us. Everything was right there. Really easy, didn't have to think much. Would recommend this to family and friends. Thanks BookIt.com!!!

The BookIt website is laid out perfectly. I had no problem finding a hotel and flight together. I feel like with using this site I got the best deal because everywhere I've looked it has been way more than what my total came out to be even with all the activities that I added. I will definitely be using this service again.

I booked my hotel in the Bahamas through BookIt.com and got the best price and fast, easy confirmation. I even call bookit.com first to ask a question and the operator Steve was very knowledgeable, courteous, and even sent an email summarizing what we talked about to make booking even easier!!! Highly recommend bookit.com.

Just booked a trip for the summer through BookIt. It was very easy to use and more importantly, they had the lowest price. I did lots of research to find the cheapest option but BookIt was cheapest. And they have coupons and specials available for signing up. Will definitely use again.

Kimberly was excellent, great customer service. Would definitely recommend this website. I recommend it to my aunt. She also booked through you all. Great customer experience from my agent Kimberly. She truly helped in making my day. Thanks for all your help in planning our family trip to Jamaica.

Will do a better review once we see how the (upcoming trip) goes. Do want to say the gentleman that booked this somewhat difficult trip was AMAZING!!! My girlfriend did all the work booking this trip but said how wonderful and patient he was.

Hi Rola,

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our high standards. If you would like to review your booking to be sure all is correct please let us know and we will have a representative contact you. Thank you.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Very Bad Experience: Customer service was having trouble communicating due to language barrier. (Can't speak English, hard to understand.) Also mistake were made with the booking for hotel. My online reservation didn't go through, I had to call customer service to get a confirmation.

Your employee was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Without them I could not have made my choices. I have booked through you before and I think you will be my first choice from here on for my vacation needs. I wish you could upgrade me to a room with a larger bed, if possible.

BookIt.com Company Profile