toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

My representative, Christina, was 100% excellent! She was patient, helpful, and so accommodating! Christina was also very personable and enjoyable to talk to while we waited for the computer system's results. She went above and beyond to make sure we booked the best and most affordable flights that worked with our all-inclusive hotel in Playa Del Carmen. I will absolutely use BookIt.com in the future based on the awesome customer service I received.

This was our very first time to use BookIt.com and, we will definitely be using them in the future. The process was extremely easy and there were NO hidden fees. We are eagerly anticipating our 20th anniversary trip to Cancun - thanks so much BookIt.com!

Very simple to use. All around great site! I did not have any issues! It was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this website to anyone! If you are looking to plan your next vacation, look no further than BookIt.com! You will not be disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

I messed up my reservation by not clicking the "make payments" option on the website. I called the bookit phone number and Traci ** was able to waive most of the cancellation fee (I understand not being able to waive it all), and re-book me with the same rooms, put in my discount code and set me up for payments that we can afford. Excellent customer service. Really saved us.

Easy to use website. I relied on other people reviews of resorts in order to select what resort we booked with. We haven't taken the trip yet so I can't say how nice the resort is yet. I have used BookIt before and they were good to deal with injuries at which they were much More kind on the cancellation policy when you call within an hour to fix corrections and my charged so much for the cancellation even though in rebooked the next day without error on my part.

Website offered the best deals online! Lots of resort choices with advanced search features to find the all inclusive deals I was looking for. Easy and convenient to book and great options for flight choices! Such a fast and efficient process!

I love using Bookit.com. Every trip that I have taken in the past five years I have used Bookit.com. In my most recent experience I had to do a little research. I suggest that when you book know if there are multiple airports. My initial search only gave me the option for one airport which would be 40+ miles from the hotel. I took my time and directly searched the city that the other airport was in and saved $600 bucks, this includes the shuttle which was $262 per person.

When I saw the shuttle price that's when I looked at the airport and realized that there was a closer airport. The shuttle service helped me with a little insight to the airport options. One shuttle price going to my hotel was $62 and the other was $262. I used my head and directly searched my vacation from that location. Like I said I love bookit.com and will continue to use them to book my annual wedding anniversary trip. Now I just know to check all airport options when I'm booking and not just clicking more flight options.

I was a little leery at first to book online on a website like Bookit.com but I am glad I did. Everything was exactly as they described, the payment delay was awesome and easy to understand. The hotel was exactly as described and I felt like I got exactly what I paid for. I have used Bookit.com again because it went so smoothly the first time and I have recommended it to friends that want to travel but can't afford to pay all at one time!

One of the most wonderful young lady helped me with my booking. She has a very pleasant voice, she reread the names of the travelers to make sure she had the correct spellings. I will certainly use BOOKIT again.

Easy to book, person that I talk to was great, thanks and polite... she helped me with question, hope we will have a great time and I will bring kids if we like it. I already have two booking from before on this website and so far, never had problems and we did enjoy our previous vacation.

Great thru BookIt. Love it. Thank you!!! Would do the same thing again and would recommend it to all my friends and family and to anybody else who are booking a trip. This is the second time I booked thru BookIt and both times it wasn't no problems at all.

This is my first time booking with your company and the customer service rep walked me thru everything! Now I can relax and wait for my wonderful vacation without the hassle of worrying about travel arrangements. Thanks again and I look forward to my vacation!

I want to start off by saying that I have used BookIt for several of my trips now; Aruba, Florida and Cancun. I am an easy going person and pleasant person and not entirely too picky. I want to get the services and accommodations I paid for. With that said, I will give an overview of my trip and experience with pros and cons. Firstly, my first interaction with BookIt or Coming2 the BookIt Representative at the Dominican Republic was off to an awful start. We had to wait about 30 minutes to be picked up at the airport. I am pretty sure that whoever is supposed to pick us up has that information. Being fair, I know that there can be traffic and other inconveniences that may cause a delay.

Moving on, on our way to the hotel we get a flat tire. Granted not the driver's fault that we got a flat tire but how he handled it was not reasonable for the situation. A trip that was supposed to be a 1 1/2 to 2 hours turned into a 4 1/2 hour trip to the Hotel. I was finally glad we were at the Hotel. Check-in was pretty smooth. By the time we got there, it was too late for us to make the reservation for a la carte restaurants so we would have to wait for the next morning to make reservations. What came the following day was an unpleasant and awful experience that I do not wish to happen to anyone on vacation.

We met with the Coming2 representative Andia ** at 10:00 a.m. the following day. She imprudently called at 7:00 a.m. in the morning to tell us that we must meet her at 9:00 a.m. This is our first day on vacation - honestly we did not want to be bothered so early. She said it was mandatory otherwise, we wouldn't be able to get our ride back to the airport and that if we needed to make reservations for the a la carte restaurants we needed to make them through her. So when we finally meet, Andia **, she is nice at first and then she starts telling us about excursions and this and that. We kindly declined and told her we were not interested in doing any excursions. We just wanted to relax and stay at the hotel. It went downhill from there; she was pushy, persistent and forceful. We get it that she needs to sell but her failure to understand that after the second time of saying no, the answer is no. She was now wasting her time and my time.

We wanted to go to the beach and relax but she kept insisting and insisting that we would waste our vacation if we didn't try any of the excursions. She resorted to unprofessional and unethical tactics as using personal attacks on me for not wanting to buy the damn excursions. After this meeting of an 1 1/2, we finally get to confirm our trip back to the airport - which she wrote the time at 10:20 a.m. and signed for 11/28/2016. Then she tells us that she cannot make the reservations for us that we have to go to reception and make them there. This whole back and forth and runaround the mill was a common theme among the staff at Be-Live Canoa.

We then proceed to go to Guest Services to make reservations for dinner. We are told that are restaurants are booked for the next five days and we cannot eat at any of the restaurants except for one. We were rudely shut down without given much of an explanation why this was so. We later came to find out that Coming2 and guest services are in cahoots and if you do not buy their stupid extra excursions they let reception know and they denied you of reservations at the a la carte restaurants because according to them they were full when in fact they were empty, which was confirmed to us by actually passing by and checking to see if they were full and by other guests staying there as well.

Reception would only make reservations for those people who bought their extra services from the Coming2 and other sale representative. When we bought the All-Inclusive we expected to be able to dine and enjoy the food at these restaurants and not at the will of the representatives. Thirdly, after being disappointed with the whole restaurant ordeal we decide to go by the pool and relax. You are given two towel cards which means you get a new towel every day. When we go to claim our towel at the Towel Center we are told that there are no more towels. That they ran out. Furthermore, you can't return the towels when you want to. It has to be done after 6:00 p.m. The whole system is inconvenient to their guest but they only care about the VIP members which is the next point I will discuss.

The hotel is swarming with these sales people that are constantly trying to sell you timeshares and VIP packages. There is a substantial part of the Hotel and their facilities that are for VIP members only. I cannot tell you how incredibly annoying this was. You can't be here, you can't do this or that because that is only for the VIP members. Furthermore, when you are trying to relax either at the beach or at the pool, you'll get bombarded by various individuals trying to sell you crap. One after another consistently. I have not experience such an annoying and disturbing practice.

When it was finally time to leave, we had already confirmed with Andia ** that we were supposed to be at the lobby by 10:20 a.m. to be picked up and dropped off at the airport. Our driver shows ups an hour and 15 minutes than the scheduled pick up time. I call her to ask for an update and she's like "No I told you it was at 11:45." Mind you our flight was scheduled for 2:15 p.m. This was just so stressful as we afraid of traffic and missing our flight. I felt so helpless because what do I get out of arguing with this woman on the phone? She wrote it down herself at 10:20 a.m. I was just beyond furious. The BookIt/Coming2 made us feel like we already got your money. You can complain and do all you want but we don't care. And that's how my trip ended which was very stressful. Do yourself a favor and don't go to this resort.

Very professional young lady, very patient, full of detail, took her time to make sure I understood everything that I was do. He explained about the car rental. She asked about travel insurance. Overall great experience and I recommend.

I always check BookIt for any trip we want to take. Always excellent prices. Great ways to pay for your trip. Check here first before going anywhere else. We had an issue with our flight and they helped us right away. We got straight flights instead for same price.

The booking agent was very helpful! I was stuck at a certain place while trying to book online. The agent was able to finish booking for me and was able to verify that my friend and I were coordinating/linking our trips together.

Very easy to book hotel. Good prices and good information on what is available to choose from. Hope to use your internet website again for future travels, business or vacation. This is our first time using your internet website and look forward to trying it again sometime.

The staff at BookIt.com have been super helpful during the whole process of our booking. We had to make changes to our reservation and they helped me all along the way!! We haven't gone yet, but feel confident that everything will be perfect!!

Tigana was so helpful with our vacation planning. He arranged a three-way call with my sister so we could make sure our plans coincided. He answered all of our questions and was very patient and helpful, as my sister and I can be quite the handful! He even called back to follow up. Thank you so much BookIt.

Excellent customer service, very thorough and pleasant. I wasn't able to get online so I called in and was very pleased with the friendly service! I would definitely use bookit.com again. The price was great. This is the second time I have booked a vacation package with them.

Great website with the best prices. Now we just can't wait to go! I found the site user-friendly for me, and I am definitely not the best at doing things like this. Remember to use the discount code from the first page. If you see one. Thanks.

Great site for booking vacations. Great Prices. Fast and Reliable not forgetting Secure. 2nd time using this site and I recommend this site to all of my friends and family. Judy booked Nassau for 5 days. Honestly can't wait to be on the beach enjoying the sunshine.

Second time my wife and I have used BookIt for trips to Cozumel and Cancun. Wonderful experience again. Best price and value I could find. Reserved without a glitch and such helpful and friendly staff. We will continue to recommend your travel service to everyone we know. Thanks again for all your help and we look forward to using you all again very soon!

Yes BookIt was very helpful and I liked working with them. I had a few questions, and they answered them in a timely manner. I talked to a Jennifer ** and she was amazing. I am going to Puerto Vallarta and she explained one of the excursions that we will probably do. Liked her help a lot. Very very friendly.

I book 3 trips a year online. (Cheapcaribbean.com) I liked your website because price + your site lets you pick your flights first, so you see the total cost of the package (hotel & flights you like) you are looking at. Most sites you pick them too & from airports and hotel, but when you go to buy, flights are 2 stops and/or overnight. Better flights are more money. It makes it harder to compare packages + it's time consuming. Anyways I picked the airport and inclusiveness packages in that area, and checkout. Hotel ad said 6 miles from the airport, it was 44mi... After I bought the trip you flagged my trip to tell me the airport was far from my hotel. Thank you, but I needed to know that fact sooner. So I added a transfer to the trip for $130 extra.

My wife's only 2 request when I book is 30 min from the airport & balcony room. When I put in Punta Cana (PUJ) airport & Punta Cana resorts on your website that what I expect, not a resort in near a another airport. Without your website changing the airport we are flying in to. Your website seemed easy 1,2,3, so I booked. I guess I'll have to go back to my old ways, research & compare (exhausting), or just go back to the websites I feel are more truthful.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Pamela,

We hear you and understand your frustration, but all payment dates and the terms of use are located in the lodging terms and conditions which are available for review prior to booking. In order to complete the booking, you must agree to all the terms and conditions that are displayed. If you check out your guest voucher you will be able to view this information as well. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

We booked a vacation with bookit.com to Mexico. I called a few days before the trip to make sure all was ready to go, got information as to how to print off the transportation vouchers. I was never informed that there was a problem with the reservation. We found out at 2 AM the morning that we were to leave that the reservation to the hotel has been cancelled, and we would forfeit all that had been paid up to that point.

We had a lost credit card that the charge was supposed to go on, but of course we had to cancel the card because of fraud. There was never an email letting us know that the charge did not go through. Therefore, we had to pay an additional $1,200.00 to change the hotel 2 hours before the flight left. We were treated with rude and unhelpful people who were not at all sympathetic to our situation. If fact, let us know the entire blame was on us. I will not use your service again and cannot tell you how disappointed we were to have to pay additional monies and get a inferior accommodation at the very last minute.

My wife and I love using BookIt.com for planning our vacations, the site is easy to navigate, they are very competitive with their pricing and if you look around you can find many deals. Best of all with the pay delay available for many trips it allows you to book a trip and make payments.

Enjoyed the property in Cabo and had a good experience. There was a small problem checking in, but they soon rectified it and were very courteous and helpful. I would book this trip again in a minute. The employees were very nice and made our experience even better. Loved being right on the ocean where we could enjoy the warm water.

BookIt.com Company Profile