4.01/5
  • 1 star
Based on 1,459 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

5207 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I booked a room at Sunset Plaza in Puerto Vallera for today for my daughter Mary Angela **. I could not get it thru as it said I already had a booking here. When I answered that I wanted to make the booking anyway, it finally made it. However you booked 2rooms and no one answered your phone to straighten it out even the hotel tried. No answer. I am only paying for one booking and if there is a problem I will dispute it with my credit card company. Please straighten it out. She had booked another hotel thru you the crown princess which was totally unacceptable. After one night she cancelled at the desk. She could not get you by phone either and needs to get credit for 2 nights not stayed there less penalty fee. Please let me know you have received this message.

Hi Sears,

We're sorry to hear about this and wanted to let you know that we are looking into this and a Team Member will be in contact as soon as we review some information. If you need anything in the meantime, please let us know.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Worked with Jasmine in booking my vacation to Cancun. I was very indecisive but Jasmine was very professional, knowledgeable and patient. she provided important info on all the resorts and was very friendly throughout my entire experience. I highly recommend her because the agent before her (Admanda) was completely worthless.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I shop online primarily and Use Ebates always. That's how I found BookIt. I love BookIt because they make things so simple. I will continue to use them for all bookings. The multiple payment options make life so much easier. We are frequent travelers and love BookIt.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Booking was fast easy! Great deals. We can’t wait for our trip! I️ had been searching for a trip for our 11 year anniversary and definitely found the best deals on BookIt. We will be staying at the brand new Xcaret resort and we are so excited. The parks are all included in the hotel stay.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Rebecca helped me book a group trip to Mexico and was wonderful! She made sure we had everything included that we needed and answered all of my questions. I couldn't have asked for better service! She was very friendly and patient and gave us the best deal she could find!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

BookIt always has the best rates!! Been using them for years and never disappointed!! Friendly staff and large selection with accurate descriptions and pictures to make a good selection. My vacations are too important to me to leave anything to chance.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I was looking to book a vacation for my husband and myself, when BookIt.com showed up on my screen. I tried it and scoped out many options and chose one. My whole vacation and flight was completely booked in less than 20 minutes, and confirmation was immediately sent to my inbox. It was a wonderful experience compared to other sites I have tried! Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I was pleased working with Sanya booking my vacation package for my birthday weekend. She really did a good job answering any question that I had and make sure that I was getting a good price. I am going to recommend Sanya to my friends that planned on going.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The booking (Sanya) very professional and courteous. She answered all my questions and was extremely helpful. I am extremely happy with the booking experience and would definitely recommend BookIt.com to friends and family. There is nothing more I can add - it was a very pleasant experience!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Thank you for the service. I have tried booking direct to the hotel but in the hurricane I have had no luck. Thanks to your service, I was able to find a hotel to attend my meetings this week. Again, thank you!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Been using BookIt for 6 years and always have been providing what they offer. Never been disappointed. Hotel prices are very competitive and affordable. Always had fun in all my trips, mostly have used to go to Riviera Maya which is a beautiful place.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Everyone I talked with was very helpful with my various questions, ranging from insurance to family members coming from different cities, and those who weren't quite ready to book yet. The agents were all so personable and friendly. Thank You.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I appreciate your help and support for our trip to Mexico! It was a great time to discuss the possibility of changing our hotel and I'm very appreciative of the time with your agent to get a new itinerary that we like. Thanks for the support! Thanks Tanya!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Andea handled all my requests in an outstanding manner. I would book with her again really friendly. She not only helped me with the booking but also helped with the flights and seats requests. I tried with your organization booking seats with no luck. Again she went overboard on my requests.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We have never used BookIt before but we are happy we did. The customer representative help me through the booking process and knew all the answers I asked. He even gave me additional information that I never thought about. The price for this trip is very reasonable considering airfare is included. So I will definitely use BookIt, again.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Anndrea helped me with arrangements of my trip. She is EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, PATIENT! I rate her a 10 out of 10. This is the BEST help I have received from an representative and I do a fair bit of traveling. I cannot thank her enough for her patience and help. My credit card was put on hold due to high cost and she waited online while I confirmed cost with my VISA company. Thank you Anndrea!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Grand Oasis Cancun - I requested a ocean view double bed but got an ocean view king bed. There were not any slippers or bathrobes nor was there an upgraded mini bar as the description said. I paid a different price for this and it was not included so you may as well just get a regular room. When I called about it, I was told they would get back with me and never did. The drinks are horribly watered down. We bought some liquor from the airport, thank goodness??? The drinks were ok watered down but I like better liquor so bring your own or drink 10x more than usual.

The restaurants were good but you got to put your name down hours early for dinner. I ate at the Mexican and seafood restaurant which were really good. The breakfast buffet was good, omelettes were the best part but the dinner buffet was not good. Not enough choices. The late night or after hour food spot is horrible??? You are better off ordering room service which took about 30 min, not bad but you have to pay a $9 fee. The beach and pool is fantastic. The atmosphere is awesome. The shows and activities are endless. Casino is nice also. I only stayed for 3 days so the price was good for a quick getaway. I feel I should of been compensated for the mini bar and the bathrobe and slippers.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I found booking on BOOKIT simple, quick and even there was a last minute issue a BOOKIT person personally assisted with the process. Packages offered are of great value. I am anxious to find out that our experience at chosen the resort will match the quality of BOOKIT.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

It takes too long to accomplish anything when you have to call in. My rebooking experience has not been good. We have talked to 3 people at BookIt, not including 5 transfers, and 3 people at the airline. We have to rebook our 25th anniversary vacation after my stroke. Airline has credits. Please help us by dropping the $350 change fee because of this medical emergency. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I tried to book online and when I got to the last step the web page errored out and I had to call in to complete my reservation. The first agent that answered asked me if I could get to the website and as I was signing on to my iPad he hung up on me. I called back and the 2nd agent was very helpful in completing my vacation booking.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Please get hold of the hotel. They have no reservations for us and my credit card has been charged by BookIt. I'm very unhappy with the service. We cannot get any calls to go through from Mexico to your toll free numbers.

Hi Jacquelyn,

Our goal at BookIt.com is to strive and ensure that our guest's experiences are above expectation, so we are very sorry to hear about this. In looking at your booking now, it appears that everything has been resolved and you were fully assisted. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

A representative helped me book due to an error that occurred while trying to book online. She was extremely helpful and courteous. The best part was she was able to get the reservation cheaper than I had been quoted online. Love this site!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

This is our second trip through BookIt, the first was great and the second we don't embark on until 5/2018. I shopped all different websites and have come back twice to BookIt. They offer great deals and easy to use website. Thanks again.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

View full itinerary online is not available, cannot print transfer voucher. When I did payment page was not available, closed. I wish I will be able to see and print out everything soon. Previous email shoes that everything paid already. Thanks.

Hi Pavel,

For your convenience, we have resent your itinerary. You may also access your itinerary by logging onto "Members Lounge" using your e-mail address and password. If you still need assistance, please let us know and we will have a representative contact you. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I was having issues getting my reservation through on the website, and while trying to fix it, a representative called me on my phone and walked me through the process. She was amazing and she sat on the phone with me until my email confirmation came through. I will definitely be using the BookIt site for more of my upcoming adventures! I also gave the information to a friend traveling with us and she used the site to book her trip also.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Josh was great. Feel very comfortable with reservation (Montego Bay). I hope it all works out as smooth as Reservation went. Fee was reasonable. Better price than using Hyatt directly. Payments and Cancellation policy works out also. Everything went well, will use again when booking in future.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Apple vacations and Bahia was offering free transportation and lady on phone Book It would match it. I feel like she should have taken care of us. We go on vacations all the time and probably won't book here again.

Hi Sean,

We really value and appreciate your feedback. Your comments will be passed on to the appropriate team for review. If you feel you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for reviewing us.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Punta Cana booking - I am very happy with your website that helped me decide just where I want to stay in a couple of weeks. It was nice to see the pictures of the hotel and what they all have to offer. The only complaint that I would have is that I didn't see a map. I do know where it is because we have stayed at Grand Bahia Principe before so I know where it is on the island. It would be nice to reconfirm though.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Excellent experience! Mr. Ryan ** was patient, kind and professional. His exceptional service has left a memorable impression of what is expected but seldom received. I will continue to visit your website for my future travel plans and recommend it to my friends.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Excellent assistance. Very nice young lady. Very helpful and professional. Quick response to questions and very people friendly. Received call back to confirm reservation and took time to check out questions we had. She was very well tuned to our needs and spent time.

BookIt.com Company Information