toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been booking my international travel with BookIt for approximately 10 years. I've never experienced any problems. What you see is what you get. Excellent service, quick and easy to use their website. I would recommend BookIt for your travel needs!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Online site was fairly easy to navigate though I needed some additional hotel information from associate by phone. He was very patient & helpful, spending a lot of time to research & answer my questions. I have used your site in the past & will recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

BookIt.com made searching for the perfect getaway so simple and easy. If you're like me, you get overwhelmed with planning trips - the airfare, hotels, transportation... but with BookIt, all of the travel options were right there in front of me, all at once, and I simply had to review the deals and decide!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Website was easy to navigate. I only had to type in the name of the hotel I wanted in Cancun and all the information popped up. I was able to take advantage of an excellent sale and I am one happy camper!! I will definitely use this site from now on.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my first time booking with BookIt.com. We were very hesitant as we usually book through a travel agent. Our representative Deneidra was so patient with us, as we couldn't decide on specific dates. She stayed on the phone for almost an hour as we were going back and forth and helped us come to our final decision. The customer service she provided us was above and beyond. I will definitely recommend BookIt.com and I plan on booking all my future trips on this site! Thank you again Deneidra for your outstanding service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have booked my Honeymoon through Bookit.com and I must say that they provided the best price for my destination. Booking the trip was so easy, all I have to do now is make my payments and wait for my travel date.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I booked my second trip to Dominican Republic for next year... I was having trouble booking the seats online so I called in. Spoke to a young lady who was very helpful and she was able to fix my problem. I now have the seats I wanted and a confirmation code to go with them! Thanks again BookIt!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tania gave excellent customer service! She had to change our reservation due to weather and she was able to rebook our vacation in a timely fashion. She was also very kind and extremely professional. I would highly recommend using this site.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The deal was great, and best descriptions of the resorts that I've seen online. Just ran into some trouble with trying to book the flight as first class. Ended up booking over the phone instead of online, but still have to call the airline to try to get upgraded to first class. Agent was very helpful and friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have used BOOKIT in the past and EVERY time has been an exceptional experience... Not to mention, we always get THE best prices. Every representative has always been pleasant and I love how easy the online system is to navigate and then to eventually book.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called the phone # listed to book to follow a friend's itinerary after they invited us to travel with them. The representative made the process fast and easy and worked to find help us match their travel plans. Andrea, gave me information on how to contact her directly and was so helpful and made me feel no pressure in booking right at that moment. I really felt like she did her research to get me the best price too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a question regarding the bed set up in Krystal Cancun, as the information wasn't clear on their website. The customer service rep was very helpful, researched my question, and answered me with the information she found. I will not hesitate to contact them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been making my reservations with BookIt for the past 10 years and my experience has been excellent. The web page design is great, easy to navigate and compare the prices of airplane prices and hotel included. The area where I think you can improve is in the car rental. When I get to my destination there always appears to be extra charges. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Site was easy. They followed up on details to make our entire journey easy and smooth. Will use again. I booked a complete family vacation with resort, excursions, round trip and transportation. When I booked airfare separately they contacted me to ensure ground transportation is orchestrated with arrival and departure times, Very thorough!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I made reservations hotels for 9/29-10/10 but due to my flight was overnight I had to change hotel reservation to 9/30-10/10. They told me they can change reservation and give me a refund 75.20 but a few days later they can't do that. Also can't change reservation too. I can't believe that I have to waste $75.20 for nothing and I'm so upset they take away my chance to cancel reservation too!!! I will never use BookIt service again!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Was easy and the best price for another trip to Riu Playacar plus like that they use Best Day for the shuttle to and from. Easy to navigate their system and complete your booking plus you can select the resort you want to find pricing for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

BookIt makes trips easy. The prices are fair and the app is great. It’s a must try. I booked to Cabo and it was easy to filter out the qualities I did not want. You can select from lowest to highest cost and pick the amount of stars you would like your location to have.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Me and the family don't Book with anyone else. BookIt.com hasn't let us down. Just booked our 4th trip of the year... Just waiting for a possible discount from BookIt.com. MAYBE would be nice since we're looking to book something for my 40th B-Day in January.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I spent lots of time scrolling to pick a resort for my parents' 60th anniversary trip. By the time I was done I was not sure which way was up. I appreciated the top ten list and the reviews... They helped me make a selection.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I just booked our 10 year anniversary trip with BookIt.com. We couldn't be happier with the ease of the website. Also saved us almost $2,000 over booking directly with the resort and airlines. Would recommend them to our friends in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was easy to compare the room types of a chosen hotel. In addition, the procedure of booking was concise, and I was able to easily add option such as car rental. As a result, it was also easy to book a hotel.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I booked it said it was a $1 down payment and then it would be 4 additional payments. They charged me for entire amount and would not fix. They told me to cancel and pay a $25 fee per person and rebook. Terrible customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far the booking experience was pleasant. I tried to book online and received an error message. A representative promptly called and handled the transaction smoothly. First time using this site and will not be going on vacation until a few more months so maybe have a better review later.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called to book my reservation and get answers to my questions. Customer Services was friendly and knowledgeable. Everything was easy and the price was great. For the first step of my vacation which is the reservation part, I would definitely recommend this site. Looking forward to a great vacation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The representative was courteous and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure our dream vacation was booked. He explained the process and made sure I understood everything before hanging up. Once completed, he e-mailed me everything we discussed.

Hi Jenny,

Our goal is to above and beyond and elate our guests, and we're glad we did just that! Thank you and have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Everything was great. The way the customer service rep help us locate a beautiful resort, the time he spent with us searching, his professionalism was excellent. We have a high stand for your company. Will recommend it to family & friends. We really appreciate y'all for your service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was an issue with my card, my rep offered to hold while I called the bank and even after the line went dead he called me back until he reached me to ensure everything was ok! He asked if I was able to resolve the issue, did I find out what happened and I still needed him to be on the line. He was very patient with me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called in this evening in regards to making modifications on a reservation, and the rep I spoke with was very helpful and friendly. Her name was Shytiarra, and she was attentive to my needs, as well as understanding. I told her how impressed I was with her service, and that she was the nicest BookIt rep I've ever spoke to. Shy a was very courteous, and professional young lady.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I spoke with an agent named Sara on September 7th to change our trip to the Dominican Republic due to the hurricanes. She went out of her way to be helpful and she was so professional. What an asset she is to your team.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Darrenae,

We want all of our Guests to have a wonderful experience and do our best to help you get exactly what you want so we're sorry to hear about this. If you would like to review your new booking to be sure all is correct and to your liking, please let us know and we will have a representative contact you. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

BookIt team cancelled a trip that was scheduled for Sept 2017 for no reason then told me I had to pay MORE money for a trip that was COMPLETELY paid for because the room I originally booked was Sold out. Once I stressed that I WILL NOT PAY ANOTHER DIME BECAUSE I WOULD STILL HAVE MY ORIGINAL ROOM IF THEY NEVER CANCELLED IT 3 wks before my trip!!! They decide to book it (after 3 days of being on the phone for an excessive amount of time EACH DAY). The first rep booked my trip for a year from now instead of the dates I originally planned! (Sept 2017 not 2018) and then had the nerve to become impatient and rude because I cut her off when she was trying to read me the terms and conditions to tell her she booked for the wrong year!! She finally got it right. But I apparently have to pay for the round trip shuttle (which I already paid for) because they decided to refund it.

BookIt.com Company Profile