Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

Every time I checked prices, got one price on TripAdvisor webpage and different price on direct BookIt page. Price on BookIt page was always higher. Very satisfied with booking speed and discounts. Thanks. I have used BookIt many years ago and tried it now to check prices. BookIt prices were lower than the actual direct hotel price.

Thanks for your excellent booking on my trip to Cancun, Mexico. It is very helpful for my first trip to Cancun. I will use your service later for future trips. Please send me discount packages for flights and hotels annually for my reviews.

BookIt is my favorite travel site. This is my third trip booked using BookIt.com, including Mexico and the Bahamas. We haven't had any issues yet. Love the great deals and ease of booking. I also really enjoy the additional add ons offered, highly recommend reserving a shuttle when booking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

I would like to say that this only took minutes and one of the best deals out of all other booking sites I have searched on. I recommend everyone use BookIt.com. I'm quite pleased and I'm glad for the filters and they will have plenty of options for you. Use it today!

It's easy to book your trip. I used other sites to find out trips but kept coming back to BookIt.com. Loved the all-inclusive deals along with the options to add a flight. Loved all the photos and customer reviews. Also like the videos showing the resorts. Will def book another trip through BookIt.com.

We just booked our 4th all-inclusive trip through BookIt. I recommend this site to all my friends. They have the best prices and the pay delay is a great option for paying off your trip! We've looked at other sites and they don't compare.

After giving the wrong numbers on the back of my card while booking, the staff at BookIt helped smooth things out and helped make sure we sorted it all out. I have used BookIt for many trips with success and do recommend the site to others to use in their travels.

Had to make change to my reservation. Jennifer was very well informed and did all she could to make this an easy change. Love BookIt and will use this company for all of my trips. Best prices at the best resorts.

I was very satisfied with the booking experience as I always have been with BookIt.com for many years. I have used your site for booking my vacations for a number of years now and it has always been a great experience.

This was very easy, site is very user friendly. My booking was done fast, found exactly what I was looking for, for a very good price. I would definitely use this site over and over, as every experience has been pleasant.

I had such a seamless experience with BOOKIT.com, would use them again in a heartbeat. We had such a knowledgeable rep on the phone (his name was Joshua). He gave us his link and recommendations and the entire process was awesome.

I tried booking a birthday trip to Cancun. After endless hours of research on multiple sites, I had finally found everything I wanted on BookIt.com so I booked the trip. Then instead of receiving a confirmation email I received a message saying my flights had been booked but there was a problem with the hotel portion of my reservation. So I called the number provided and found out my credit card company had denied the transaction fearing it was fraudulent. The c.c. company was actually contacting me while I was on the phone with BookIt. Anyway, so I asked the rep if they could take another card for the hotel portion and I was told I wouldn't be getting the package deal at that point since I wasn't booking with airfare and the hotel alone was $500 more than my original package deal. I was devastated so I asked her to cancel my whole reservation.

Anyway, after talking with the credit card company and clearing the hold I called BookIt back and spoke with the best customer service rep ever! Her name was Sasha ** and she was sensational. She was able to find my old reservation for the whole package and get me the same deal. Why the first rep couldn't do that is a mystery but thank goodness for this angel Sasha **. She saved my birthday celebration!!! Thank you again Sasha **. You deserve a raise!!!

Your site has dramatically improved for our needs I think. We use BookIt every year sometimes twice in a year. We appreciate the ease of booking a trip online.

Thank you for making our pre-vacation nice and easy.

Spoke with Jody, from the first second I felt comfortable and valued. Extremely helpful and detailed when explaining all the particulars of the trip including flight and hotel policies. I would definitely recommend using BookIt whenever possible! Not to mention the payment plan option made booking this trip a no brainer!

Before this experience, I had not used BookIt.com. I came across the website and saw some great deals when searching for options in Puerto Vallarta. The process was easy, smooth, and we saved a lot! At first I thought, this is too good to be true. I will definitely use BookIt.com again!

This is our 3rd year using Bookit.com. We have used other sites in the past and only a few were above par. Several times (with other sites) we have gotten to the resorts and they have had no record of our reservations or we had to pay again because the booking site had not forwarded the payments. With Bookit.com, my reservations are always correct and this gives me a stress-free holiday. Bookit.com has become my go-to for most of my vacation needs.

Great customer service - the rep was patient and spent over one hour with me narrowing down all my choices for Cabo. He explained in great detail all the ratings, offerings and feedback for each choice - with solid reviews and data. I left the call extremely pleased with my decision - I will absolutely use BookIt for all future travel plans.

I signed up to become a member and automatically saved $400 on my all inclusive hotel! Thanks for making it easy! We cannot wait for our amazing trip that we got for a great deal! Concerned that the confirmation email does not say hotel is confirmed but hopefully it will all work out.

I found the cheapest price in internet for my travel package on this website! The booking was a pleasure. Fast and easy. Did not have to search any additional information. All info was on BookIt.com website. Thanks for a good service!

Simon was very helpful in booking my trip. Excellent Customer Service. She gave us the best deal and was very professional. I would highly recommend BookIt on her behalf. Thank you Simon. I had already recommended her to a friend of mine who is gonna book the same trip.

I am a 77 yr old traveler, have done a lot. Booking this all inclusive trip to Aruba with flights was "easy-peasy", and the price was certainly right. Am looking forward to the trip itself being beautiful and relaxing. Flight times could have been better, there was a choice of two. The airline offers different times at the same price.

Allison our customer service rep was very patient and helpful in booking a large party quickly and getting everything correct the 1st time. She was helpful in configuring everyone to get the best price for our vacation. Thank you Bookit.

Thank you Joshuha for being the best customer service agent. He REALLY cared to answer all my questions and was very patient with making my booking process swift and easy. I would highly recommend Bookit.com for their great affordable offers and good customer service.

I never made any contact with BookIt.com before. I got an offer online and I gave it a try, why not? Thanks that I did it. Douglas helped me with my reservation. He was great, very helpful and very patient with all my questions. I'm very satisfied with BookIt.com!!!

Booking was great. I cannot wait until my trip plus they give you options to have a payment plan set up to pay. I love it, very convenient to your daily lifestyle and bills. We're going to Cancun Mexico in may and will be my first time. It's for my birthday.

It was easy to check out all of the resorts in our price range by setting the parameters in the left column. All of the options for each resort were clearly laid out. Once we decided, we called to actually book it and received help from a very professional, friendly operator. She walked us through the entire process, including any extra fees or excursions we may want, and let us know about the small print clearly. Can't wait to leave!!

Haven't traveled yet, but the pricing was far less than any other site when I booked my vacation; kudos for that! Plus, it was a painless process which is always a bonus. However, I wish there were more airport transfer options than were available; I wanted a private transfer and that was not an option.

Excellent service and pricing. Very easy booking site took under 15 minutes. I am going to tell all my friends about it. I received a coupon and actually got to use it. Thanks!!! I plan to use the site again in the future.

BookIt.com Company Profile