Call toll free
4.16/5
Based on 1,306 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you planning to book a trip soon? BookIt.com is a web-based company working hard every day to provide travelers with the easiest booking experience possible.

We promise to help you find the best rates for your upcoming adventure and ensure all of your trip arrangements are taken care of. Visit our website today!

BookIt.com Video
View More View More

6732 BookIt.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

My sister and I were booking our vacations together and hers went through and mine had an error message. When attempting to re-book the flight we wanted was no longer available. Upon calling customer service we ended up booking the hotel and transfers through BookIt and the flight separately. The representative was amazing and helpful.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Found a great adults only resort for my wife & I to take a special trip to celebrate her retirement. (I'm already retired). Very easy process to make reservation online & customer service was able to answer any questions I had.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I’m so excited to go, can’t wait to go. I really love the rate BookIt gave me... also the great way of showing me what I’ll be getting for my money. I’m taking my whole family with me... it was easy to find details and easy to find booking.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I was pleased with the price of my trip, but I do not like that Bookit.com doesn’t have free cancellations. Further, I felt the Customer Service Agent was impatient and wanted to rush off the phone. I am still tempted to cancel my trip because of my experience.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

The customer service representative was great. We had so many questions for her, but she never got Frustrated With us. Thank you for that. She give us different options to look over & she made sure that we understood everything before she let us go, including making sure we had all her email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Second time using it, love it! Can’t wait for another well-planned vacay. :) This site is the best out there, all my friends at work use it... four of my coworkers have used BookIt for Mexico vacations in the past year!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

It was very easy to plan my vacation and very affordable. I would used it again, very satisfied, plus I can pay using a payment plan which is very helpful. I recommend using BookIt. The site has so much information to help you decide what you looking for.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Easy to use website and I felt safe booking my itinerary. Thank you and please provide a number for assistance in case of emergencies. Looking forward to my long awaited travel and vacation. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

We booked our vacation for the Grand Sunset Princess as we really enjoyed our last stay there! We were surprised to find the booking was a little cheaper to book through Trip Adviser to BookIt, then it was to book directly through BookIt?? Overall the website and the booking went quite smoothly, not the easiest booking site I have used, but quite manageable. Overall a good experience!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had some problems with booking a vacation in Punta Cana. Called and spoke with Easton and he was able to solve all my issues with the previous booking. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about my problem. He was also able to tie all my reservations together.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

The girl I talked to was very helpful. She made the changes I requested. I needed to get two rooms with balconies that were also ocean front rooms and she took good care of me. I’m very glad I made the call to book it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I called Customer Service when I noticed the rate had been lowered. They assisted me in getting a better rate and I did not have to wait on the phone very long. They were pleasant and easy to work with.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Site is awesome, so easy to navigate, great deal received for my son's graduation trip, so excited. BookIt is the best choice when using the internet. First time I ever booked a trip online I was so nervous but BookIt less stressful to use than any other websites.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I travel frequently, and have used every site under the sun. BookIt.com is the best! The deal and hotel I found for the price I paid is astounding, I've been bragging about it to all my friends. I will always use BookIt first from now on.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Good Deals, Customer Service is very quick. I forgot to enter coupon code. Few hrs after booking I realize, I called them and they honored my request and credited coupon amount to my card. This is exceptional. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Super easy to book. I had to make some modifications afterwards and BookIt.com made it simple by allowing this to be done via portal access. It updated my billing automatically. I was able to save time by not having to get on the phone.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I booked a family trip on two different bookings cause it's so many of us. I made a mistake on one of them and I called customer service and they easily helped me fix my mistakes. She was fast and very understanding.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Vernica was on the phone with us for over 2 hours helping us change our reservation from one hotel to another. She went way out of her way to help us and answer all our questions. I got her extension number and will only be calling her from now on. Thank You! Miss Vernica Customer Service is 5 Stars!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Steven answered all my questions and was very patient with me. He made me feel confident in making my purchase. When I made the decision to book my trip I knew I had all the information necessary to make the correct choice.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Latoya was very helpful and answered all my questions. She was polite, courteous and knowledgeable. When I still had existing questions the following day, she was willing and able to answer all questions. I am very satisfied with my experience with BookIt.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Very easy to book with! I appreciate their patient and professionalism! I always book with them and they try to accommodate all my request. Make sure you book transfers easy and inexpensive. Can’t wait for this (Antigua), will inform you when I return...

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Great booking. No issues with the site or picking our vacation on BookIt.com. This was our first time ever booking a vacation on BookIt. We got our dates picked our location and within 1 hour we had decided on our stay. Great experience and we will be back.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Latoya was very nice and helpful during booking over the phone and addressed my concerns about the cancellation policy. I would recommend BookIt for the fact that the representative was really informative. They also definitely had the lowest price of Unico Riviera Maya. I will let you know how the vacation goes!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I booked a Cancun vacation at an all inclusive resort. Called to confirm that my hotel reservation was booked, and it was. Except for the fact that on the website and on my receipt it says that I will receive $500 in resort credit that I can use at the spa or one of many other places. At the time of my phone call with the BookIt.com rep he stated that the hotel will not honor the 500 resort credit that was promised to me. I'm very annoyed because I booked my room based on that and now I'm stuck paying for something that is not what I was promised. I do not want to stay at another hotel. I just want what I was promised at the time of my booking.

BookIt.com response
Hi Tamer,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration. We'd be happy to look into this on your behalf, just let us know and we will have a Team Member contact you. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Cancel a double booking - Too long to resolve issue. Put on hold at least 10 times. Wanted to charge me fees when it wasn’t my mistake at all. Only reason I didn’t get charge was because I had another booking. This is the first time I have issues. Always have used BookIt.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I've booked 3 travels to date. I have booked 2 all inclusive for my husband and I and 1 for my daughter and so far all has been great. I did have a slight issue trying to upgrade on the site because it's considered a "change to the itinerary" but I will just attempt when I check it at the hotel. However, I will continue to use BookIt for my traveling needs. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

The discount is amazing. Would definitely recommend this website to anyone! It was so easy to book our hotel and airport transfer to and from our hotel! Our first experience out of states and it will be so much fun!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Inconsistent and no attempt...to actually provide valid and useful ways to meet my request which I believe is extremely simple and warrants clear response on what needs to be done to resolve. I want to change the hotel on my current booking and have called about 6 times now. It is not until my call on 1/12/19 that the agent even attempted to escalate to resolve. The call before that I had an agent hang up on me because she didn't understand and couldn't explain what was needed to meet my request. Before that all agents provided inconsistent responses just causing more confusion about what I needed to do on my end. I am waiting on escalation response now. If this does not get resolved this will be my last time using BookIt.com.

BookIt.com response

Hi Wendy,

We are disappointed to hear we did not meet your expectations on this experience with us and apologize for any inconvenience. After reviewing your booking it appears that everything may have been sorted out however if you feel that you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I love the ability to pay for my vacation in installments. It is great to have the opportunity to book your vacation and pay later. The prices are a lot cheaper than other sites, a lot easier to manage and very user friendly while navigating through the site.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Was 5 Stars. So easy. My experience with booking online was very good but my credit card showed an error so within a couple minutes someone called from BookIt.com and he got me thru it and was very please.

BookIt.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

BookIt.com is an online travel agency based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company focuses on helping travelers find deals in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.

• Vacation packages: BookIt.com offers vacation packages to major tourist destinations throughout North America.

• Daily deals: Visitors can access daily deals that save them up to 50 percent on travel services.

• Favorite picks: BookIt.com chooses popular hotels to help travelers find accommodations that match their needs.

• Group rates: BookIt.com offers group discounts that can lower travel costs by up to 70 percent.

• Coupon codes: Travelers can save up to $100 with BookIt.com coupon codes.

• Best for: Domestic and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs