Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

I gave this rating because I've always been satisfied with the service I receive from this booking agency. Only thing I wish would happen is that you guys offer something to your valuable customers like myself that book international trips about 2 times a year since 2010.

I was waiting until my cancellation and refund issues had been completed. I give BookIt.com top scores for efficiency, customer service, timely response, personable, and accountability. Excellent. I've booked with them in the past and was also pleased with the service then also.

BookIt.com is always the cheapest and have never any problem with my booking. Thanks my stay was fantastic. Till the next time. BookIt.com is the best I am satisfied and I come. I'll be back again. Thank you BookIt.

I have been using BookIt.com for 7 yrs. I have always been a satisfied customer. I love using Bookit.com. We have been many places, cruises and all inclusives. We always meet nice people. This year we will be traveling to Jewel Cover in Jamaica.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Aida,

We are constantly looking for ways to better the experience of our guests and appreciate your comments. After reviewing your booking it show's that the child round trip transfers ( ages 3-12), were booked. This is why the transportation provider requested the difference between the child and the adult rate. If you would like to discuss this in greater detail, please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We purchased round trip ground transportation to hotel. Upon our arrival we checked in with Coming2 agency which should provide us transportation. Instead Adrian ** tried to charge us $60 more on top what we already paid for, for 2 of us ($60 with receipt or $40 cash for his friend's taxi). We opt to use regular taxi from airport which was more cheaper than those fishy options. Now Bookit refused to refund us transportation fees because Coming2 said we were "no show". We been visiting Dominican Republic since 2003 never had such issue. First and last time for us using BOOKIT!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Super easy to book and really enjoy the non-biased reviews of each vacation. Highly recommend. Not to mention, the cheapest price I could find and I compared it to several top vacation sites. This is the second time I've used this site to book my trip and won't be the last.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Avis,

Thanks for reaching out about your experience. If you would like to speak to someone about this, please let us know and we will have a representative contact you.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I booked my vacation with my Auntie Candace and I gave the agent the information about the discount with save200. Candace was spelled it wrong Candice and my discount wasn't applied. As well I was told that I must call the Airline to get the name fixed and the agent said the change was done on the hotel side by BookIt rep. I was told that we could do a three way call or I could call to get the name change myself. The airline person told me to call BookIt.com and ask for a supervisor to get this solved. I want you to know I searched around and was offered really great deal but I believed BookIt was around longer, Vacation express. I am becoming disappointed as the days go by. I was also told that I can't wait too long or I can't change it and Candace will not be able to go. I need a supervisor or management to help solve this difficult problem.

When I called today I spoke with a young woman and I told her about this she gave the main number without a extension. I asked about the extras to my Vaca. and she gave really great things to do. So I asked her "if I buy it now will you help me." She said "I can call her tomorrow and we can fix it (name change)" and buy the extras as well and she gave me this new # with extension. I tried to find a place in BookIt.com and couldn't.

Kim ** did a great job. I was not happy with the flights offered in the package because of the long layovers. Kim helped find a flight with a short layover and the price was good. Happy, will use BookIt.com again. Thanks Kim **.

I tried to ask for price match up with Expedia after I made Cancun reservation for less than 24 hours (About 12 hours). First of all, BookIt price was about $170 more than Expedia. Secondly, it was only standard room while Expedia Junior suites. Customer service was trying to give me different reasons why BookIt can't match price with Expedia and I have to pay $125 for penalty on both of my reservations include 5 people. Feel very upset with BookIt about this.

I love this website. I did book couple trips from this web and was happy with my vacation. It also send us a reminder to tell us what to do before your trip. That what I need. Every time when I need customer service, they always there for me. Overall, I will come back to this web and book them again.

He display excellent customer service in helping me pick and choose a hotel. He was very patient, he listen to my need and my price range on the various hotel and he had lots of knowledge when it came to making my decision... Thank you BookIt.

It was really good experience. I will definitely book it through this site again. I cannot wait to go to this trip! Everything was very well explained and easy to compare! Everyone should go through BookIt.com to buy trip.

Cancun trip -- Shopped pricing for 5 days before departure and BookIt.com beat the competitor's price easily. Property was fabulous as advertised on the site... no surprises. Pictures of property were all authentic. I advise you to purchase the round-trip airport transfer... great deal, new vehicles, friendly drivers.

Was so thrilled over the deal I got on BookIt. It a great site and easy to use. However I do wish there was a search engine to type in specific resorts instead of having to search through them all. Also, being a "member" doesn't give you any cheaper prices, as it advertises.

The customer service agents do not know the meaning of customer service. I was trying to book my vacation online, it didn't work and I had to call in. They booked my vacation wrong and are now telling me I need to pay to fix it. Unacceptable.

I love BookIt!!! The customer service is excellent when I call and because of the payment plans I'm able to take my family on vacations. I also love how I can change the payment dates so the money comes out my account on the dates I want. I just love BookIt so much that I drop my travel account with AAA.

I liked now BookIt ties the flight data better to Spirit Air for the booking number. THis time I could easily prepay my luggage on the Spirit Website. In the past it was a hassle being I'd have to call Spirit on the phone to get the booking tied to the flight. All good with the booking.

Bookit has been a good experience for my family and I. Everything is most often taken care of and that's why we have planned and taken 3 vacations through bookit.com. They can improve how excursions are booked as we had to reschedule 1 of ours because the site excursion times were different from the island times and we were left by the bus, however we did get to go on another day. Bookit could also get more islands with all inclusive vacation and destinations as they have more Mexico islands than other places that people would think about traveling to.

I must say that even with all the Mexico islands bookit does give new ideas that people would not normally think to travel to and these islands are islands filled with a variety of things to do for the family and with just couples. Overall we have had a really good experience and will continue to use bookit and recommend others to use them, especially with all of the great deals and payment options that they offer!!!

It was so easy to book, and the price was the lowest than all other and even give you a coupon to save more... Absolutely love this BookIt and would highly recommend to use it. This was a first for me and won't be the last...

So far so good! Just booked a vacation to Jamaica and was very easy to make my choice and friendly to use. But I will see after the trip how my experience with BookIt.com will be. At this point is too early!

It was really easy to find a great deal on the vacation I booked. The website is very easy to navigate and took me to the exact pages I was looking for. I'm very pleased with the results. I also found the lowest price after poking on several different sites. Definitely a win!

It was actually a bit confusing as the conf# was not on my printout of the trip. One had the confirm# for the hotel but not for the airline. Then another email had no hotel confirm# and a different conf# for the flights. Are the conf# and the PNR# supposed to be different? Also no clear way to pay for bags except directly with the airline now, and that is not clear either.

I always book my trips with BookIt. They offer great prices and the website is very easy to navigate. I highly recommend using this website. I would love it if they offered discounts for returning customers. If they do I obviously don't know about it and would like to be informed.

I was on hold for a while when I called in, about 15 minutes, but once the BookIt Customer Service staff came on the line he helped me very quickly and with all the information I needed. I would recommend BookIt to friends and family, and already have.

Was very happy with my transaction and the person who assist was wonderful. Yes I would recommend a friend to this site. Thank you. I would sure use this site again if and when I travel again. I hope I will have a very good times on my vacation you. Have a blessed week.

I call to check why my vacation was cancel. Change address with bank account didn't know that would affect my transaction with my last payment trying to come through. I was charged extra 75.00 or lose all of my trip. I will never use BookIt again or refer anyone. When ask could I speak to supervisor. The rep got off phone. Return just to tell me a lie. Please read fine print with BookIt.

My Cancun vacation. The booking experience was great, so much cheaper than AAA quote and great deals overall. Also has a great 4 payment plan, which is really nice when on a budget. This all-inclusive hotel was a lot more expensive on all the other websites that I researched.

This booking was my first experience with BookIt.com and I am very pleased. The agent that handled our trip was Jerad. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and thorough. The trip was very organized and there were no surprises. I will definitely recommend BookIt.com to a friend. Thanks. It was a wonderful trip.

From BookIt.com to BestDay Services, we never had a worry. We took tours thru them that went very smooth. I would book thru them again. Staying at Sandos was a great place to stay. You were safe but you still had a bit of the jungle life with all the animals around us.

We enjoyed our vacation. The people were wonderful and the resort was beautiful. We do have 1 complaint. I have been consuming Crown Royal whiskey for 35 years. I do not drink anything else. The resort misrepresented this beverage on multiple accounts. I addressed this with my butler, Orlando, and the Club Elegance personnel. This is unethical behavior. My rating reflects my disappointment.

BookIt.com Company Profile