Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

There’s nothing more rewarding for us to see than a satisfied guest. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional! And we are glad we did just that! Enjoy your trip!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

I have been using BookIt.com for several years to book my hotel rooms throughout the country. BookIt.com seems to have the best deals in town and I really love how easy it is to use their site. I have saved so much money with this site. I am so happy with BookIt.com that I do not even go to any other site.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing BookIt.com and sharing your experience! We're glad you found exactly what you were looking for at a great price. Have a wonderful trip!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2015

Writing a positive review because everyone else here seems to complain. We did a 2-night getaway, and Bookit.com had a slightly better price PLUS they included daily food and drink credits for the resort! I was taken aback by all the negative reviews, but if you google "Hotwire.com reviews" or "Priceline.com reviews" (both VERY reliable sites), they are wildly negative as well. The bottom line: do your homework, people. Read the fine print. Read reviews on the hotel you are booking. Take screenshots of the terms & conditions if you feel nervous. If it says "no cancellations", don't get mad and leave negative reviews when you can't cancel without a penalty. Our experience with Bookit.com was great, and yours will be too if you only read and understand the details.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my first time booking a trip on my own. Did a bundle for a 5 day trip to Jamaica. I was able to use a great discount they had going. My concern is now AFTER booking how the process will go. If I will be able to price match, customer service, etc.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you so much for making this plan to travel a complete success! You were so helpful!! Looking forward to going to Mexico... We have never been there and this should be a new experience!! Already checking in to places to check out and exciting things to do!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like Bookit.com, and I was pleased with the service. I plan on using the site again. The website is easy to navigate, and Jamie was also very helpful and patient. The next vacation I take I'm definitely returning to Bookit.com.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were very pleased to find a great deal to Cancun, the percentage discount is what helped us make the final and decisive decision. We like how you present the deals, one after the other, by just scrolling down. Thanks!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great prices and EXCEPTIONAL customer service to go with it. From start to finish they assisted with each and every aspect of the booking. Will use them again for sure! Couldn't imagine not using them in the future for any other vacation plans. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BookIt.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very easy to navigate via website, prices were reasonable & no hidden fees, able to change flights with knowing the cost & details of flight information was readily available. I have been using this site for years and would recommend to family, friends, coworkers, and strangers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was the easiest booking experience I've had! We are really looking forward to this vacation as it has been over 2 years since the last one. I would recommend this booking site to everyone. It gave me peace of mind which is rare since I do not like to book anything online.

Hi Dee,

Our goal is to above and beyond and elate our guests, and we're glad we did just that! Have a great time in Cancun! Thank you for your comments.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Fantastic job of booking our trip. I made a mistake of booking the wrong hotel and I had it corrected in minutes. You are absolutely fantastic!! Definitely use this site again! Thank you so much for taking care of my mistake. I recommend this site to anyone taking a trip. Thanks!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Trip to Los Cabos was exactly as advertised and customer service was extremely helpful. The only issue I had was the way the representative entered my name. I explained multiple times how my passport read, but she did not enter correctly so it made it difficult at each airport.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The agent was very pleasant and accommodating. The trip I saw earlier in the day had increased substantially by the time I was able to obtain the credit card information for my traveling companion. The rep was very helpful in finding us another 4 star adult all inclusive resort within our budget. We've been very satisfied with BookIt with our last four trips, they have the best deals for travel.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The website was exactly what we needed to decide what place would be perfect for our getaway in October. It gave us details, reviews and a very good price for this vacation. Being able to look at a many different options and price ranges was great and help us find the right one for my wife and myself.

Hi Jean,

We are delighted to hear your kind words and appreciate you taking the time to comment. We strive to provide excellent service and look forward to serving you again soon!

Original review: July 19, 2017

We are very pleased with our recent reservation with BookIt.com. Although our first attempt to reserve our Las Vegas package got stop for security reason, it made us feel safe with the way BookIt.com handled international transaction with foreign credit card. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Like a bonehead, I had my computer autoload name and contact information for purposes of booking. Problem was, I booked my name twice instead of my passenger. BookIt helped me out and took care of the whole issue - no hassle. Phew!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found it simple to book this vacation. The Reviews and the Trip Advisor forum were very helpful in picking a hotel and package. Hopefully, the trip will be snag free and all that we expect. Easy site to navigate!

Hi Barbra,

We want all of our Guests to have a wonderful experience and do our best to help you get exactly what you want so we're sorry to hear about this. In review of your booking, we see that you are currently being assisted by one of our representatives, and your concerns are being addressed. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance. Thank you.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I was given 3 different reasons from 3 different people for 3 separate prices for the exact same room. The third person quickly booked my room/vacation for the most expensive price when I did not give him permission to charge my credit card. I spoke to Denise ** this evening & asked to be given a $364.42 credit-which is the price difference between the most & least expensive room. She informed me they will contact me in 72 hours. Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Used Bookit.com for the first time today. It was very easy to navigate between the different hotels available. Gave a very good description of the hotel and amenities offered along with a good description of the different rooms available. The most impressive thing was a better price than dealing with the hotel directly; did not expect this! I just hope now that the hotel is as nice as they describe it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

First time booking with BookIt.com and will not be the last. Victoria helped me thru start to finish, brought up key points I wasn't even thinking about, and made the process so full-service that I forgot I was booking thru a website. Amazing.

Hi Candyce,

We're very sorry to hear about the inconvenience and frustration you experienced. Unfortunately we do not have control over changing flight schedules as all airfare is subject to Federal Aviation Administration and the issuing carrier's rules and regulations. Flight schedules may be changed by the airlines without notice. This information is stated in the terms and conditions which you agree to before booking. You can also view this information on your guest voucher under "Airline Terms and Conditions." If you would like to speak to a representative about this, or need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Multiple issues with this arrangement! I am highly disturbed and upset with all of the changes that incurred since I thought I set up a wonderful birthday getaway for 7/25-7/30. Since booking several different issues occurred which caused my friend and I to change plans and incur costs! Now I'm being charged another $511 to fix a mismatch with our flight and stay! I'm BEYOND UPSET and will be writing BBB and encouraging the military to add to the do not frequent list. Not to mention my birthday is ruined!!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've booked with BookIt 7 times in the last 2 years. Great customer service and easy to use their site. Highly recommend using BookIt if you're thinking of trying. Never had any issues in travel. Very competitive costs and great specials if you get the emails.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The website is easy to navigate and they pretty much have every resort you could want. It was easy to book online, we just had to call to make sure we got the flights that worked best for us. Even though we called we still received the online discount.

Hi Bill,

We're sorry for any inconvenience, you may have experienced. Sometimes this happens when reservations are made close to arrival, the reservation may not have made it to the hotel or resort immediately due to technological issues. In looking at your booking now, it appears that everything has been sorted out. If you find that you further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: July 17, 2017

We arrive at our hotel today. It took us a 1.5 hours to check in... they could not find our reservation. Took our credit card to charge us for the room we have already paid for through BookIt. Sure hope thing get fixed before they charge our card again???

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I booked a room and when I got to the location I was told it was sold out. When I called back they booked me at another location but when I arrived at the new locations I was told that they too had been sold out for that day. When the agent behind the counter checked it was book for the next day and that it’s normal for Bookit to do this. To make matter worse I was charged for the room and then charged for what seems like a cancellation fee. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Los Cabos Wedding Anniversary - BookIt made the whole booking process a great and friendly experience. Everything was covered and presented to me making the process a fast, accurate, and simple one to follow and complete. Great and fast service and most of all, great offers. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were a little disappointed that our room reservation was wrong and not what I had reserved, but luckily we meet Roberto at the 24 hour restaurant and he helped us get a very nice room and made sure we had the best honeymoon ever. He as well as Asbel at the Rodeo Grill were amazing and very professional and couldn't have asked for better service for they went on and beyond everything to make this the best experience ever.... Many thanks to them as well as all the other staff members at the resort and restaurants!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My customer service person was friendly and took care of my issue promptly. It did take about 30 minutes to hold on which was frustrating but I'm glad it was taken care of so quickly. He stayed on the phone with me until I saw everything was taken care of and an email of everything was received.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to change my reservation that I get online. I was most appreciative of the customer service I received when I tried to change it. They took care of it immediately. I will definitely use BookIt.com again. Again I'd like to say my customer service was very efficient and took care of my issues immediately. We are looking to forward to our vacation in Port of IR to at the fiesta grande Americano next May 2018.

Hi Esmely,

Please know that we are looking into this and a Team Member will be in contact as soon as we review some information. If you need anything in the meantime, just let us know. Thank you.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I need BookIt customer service to reply my email ** because I had one reservation that was charged to my credit card twice and have not receive yet the confirmation. Where is the customer service of this company???!!! Need to contact someone as soon as possible!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just want to say CSA Jennifer ** was awesome! She turned our previous booking nightmare into what I think will be a dream holiday... I can sleep now... Thank you again Jen. :-* Your job's not an easy one, but you are a pro at it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Bookit site worked well... very good value for dollar at several hotels. We will continue to use bookit. We were a bit surprised that the Cosmopolitan hotel isn't showing up on Vegas searches. So far we have had problems on our trips either with airlines or hotels.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've used BookIt 2 times now when we have easy slam dunk vacations we just handle ourselves. This time I called for help with more complex flights. I wanted someone in the group to leave from a different city. Rep was stellar. She was patient, helpful and nice. Love BookIt!

BookIt.com Company Profile