Need a good rental car company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.55/5
Based on 2,030 ratings submitted in the last year

3268 Enterprise Rent A Car Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

I was nervous about hiring a car from Heathrow for 13 days and spent weeks researching online and reading reviews. I decided upon Enterprise as they gave me the best price for a small SUV. I was nervous for no reason as the entire experience with Enterprise was fantastic!! My mother and I were picked up from our terminal by the shuttle van. Within 10 mins we were dropped off at the Enterprise office, a lovely young lady had taken my details and asked me to take a seat, another lady took us out to show us the car and all I had to do was sign for it (I had already paid online). The Hyundai Tucson was in perfect condition, only 3 months old and very clean with a full tank of fuel. A few minutes later I was driving out of the airport! I was able to pick up my agreement at the gate as I drove out, but they had also emailed me a copy.

We loved the car - it had a spare tyre, free GPS and was great to drive around the UK. On our return 13 days later, Google Maps easily directed us back to the Enterprise office with returns entrance on the left. We parked the car, removed our bags and within minutes were shuttled back to the Heathrow terminal. Our small holding deposit we had to pay on the car was refunded to my credit card within 24 hours. The entire process couldn't have been easier!! I can't recommend Enterprise Rent-a-car high enough. I'd read a number of negative reviews about them (and all other rental companies), but from my experience I struggle to believe they were completely true!! If I do ever go to the UK in the future I won't hesitate to use them again.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Rented from Enterprise's TF Green Airport location this past weekend in Warwick, RI and I had a great experience from start to finish. Check-in at the counter was a breeze and the gentleman assisting me was very helpful considering this was my first time. When I went upstairs to pick up the car, Brian showed me all the cars available at the time and explained the insurance options in detail, which eased my mind. It was a good pay-week so I was happy to upgrade and there was totally no pressure at all. I'm so glad I did though as the luxury car served me much better on the trip (in terms of comfort and performance) than the car I initially booked, so that made the overall experience a lot better.

Brian was super kind to help me through the Bluetooth pairing setup and get me all squared away with the car. During my trip there were no issues at all. The car was flawless. When returning the vehicle it was just as smooth as when I picked it up. Dean helped me get my bags out of the car and was a pleasant/smooth guy to work with after such a long, tiring drive. Everything went better than I expected it to go and I can't wait to rent from this location again. Very helpful staff all around from counter to pick up to drop off, great vehicles, reasonable prices and very respectful of time. Overall 5 Star experience!

Get expert buying tips about Rental Cars delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

On 1/3/19 we rented from this location for the second time. Just like the first time it was easy and quick to make the reservation and pick up the car. The agent was very friendly and helpful and very thorough as we looked the car over for prior damage, and then asked if I wanted to prepay for my gas at $2.10 a gallon, explaining that I would not have to stop to fill the car before returning it. I agreed to that and noted that she said it has 11 gallons in it, but that was all she said about it. When we paid for the rental she explained that there was a $250 deposit that should be back in my account 24-48 hours after we returned the car. It would take that long because it was a debit card. Most of the deposit was returned to my bank account on 1/9/19, but I did not get $24.97 back.

I emailed to find out why I was charged that much, and yesterday 1/14/19 I got a phone call from a customer service rep who tried a couple of times to convince me that it had been explained to me when I rented the car that I was in effect paying for the full tank of gas that was in the car when I picked it up. I asked him if he thought I would have agreed to buy the entire tank if that had indeed been explained to me when I knew I'd be driving the car less than 120 miles in total. It turned out to my satisfaction, however, because after a few minutes he offered me a refund. We agreed on an amount and apparently the refund will be back in my account tonight or tomorrow. Overall, my experience with Enterprise has been positive and I would rent from them again... and now that the prepaid policy has been explained to me, I will not prepay if I won't be going very far.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I already made reservation for the car rental at this location. The young lady greeted me and I gave her my name & DL & company credit card to pay for the rental. I am 469 miles away from home. She says she could accept due to my name was not on the card. I use it all the time everywhere I go for the company I drive for. I explain to her the reservation center assured me I could use it due to I work for the company. This young lady did everything she could think of and ask me more details while she is working so diligently answering the phone, waiting on other customers while she apologize to me several times for delay on helping me. It was no problem. However she made my experience very pleasant to get me a vehicle after my company was able to provide her an account number for Enterprise rental.

She deserves a raise, bonus or just a good gift certificate for two on a 3 day trip of her choice. I wish every company could have employees like her whom was so calm, patience & understanding of my needs after your reservation center misled me on what I need to get this rental car reserved after talking to them 2 times in one week. Someone needs to look into the reservation center & make sure the information they give over the phone is accurate precise and not this, "Oh yeah no problem." Please give credit & recognition to Ms. Hannah **/ Branch Manager in New Philadelphia. My Best Regards to Her.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I just recently had an accident where my truck was hit by the other driver. I am disabled, and would need a truck to be able to get in and out easy. Up my rental being approved there was no truck approved only a car. Enterprise at 15 Street Panama City Florida advised they would check on it based on my needs. They also said no trucks were present at the time, but they would work on it. Minutes later Enterprise had a Truck for me, and it was ready for pickup. This is where I met Carnell the driver, and was highly please with his professionalism, demeanor, and kindness. After arriving at Enterprise I got prompt treatment, and was able to go in only minutes.

Days later I was advised by the body shop they were done with my vehicle, so I dropped the rental off. Again I was processed out promptly, and was given another pleasant ride across town by the Driver Carnell. I upon getting with the body shop found the work was not done, called Enterprise, and they had to have the driver pick me back up. After getting back to the Enterprise location Branch Manager Ragan made it a priority to get my rental re approved. She had the drive Carnell take me to my house so I could get my phone, and so I didn’t have to wait there based on my disabilities.

In not much time at all Ragan had it re approved, saved the truck for me, picked me up again, and I was back on my way again. After my truck was repaired I was able to leave the rental at the body shop, and Enterprise retrieved it without issues. I can say Enterprise at least at this location went out of their way to take care of me, ensured I was able to get the vehicle based on my disabilities, shuttled me around based on errors on other people’s faults, and made something I had to do a pleasurable experience. This especially is needed when you are disabled, and dealing with issues of an accident. God bless this team, and Ragan for her actions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Enterprise Rent A Car?

Original review: June 21, 2019

I placed a reservation for a rental car several months in advance to avoid any problems or difficulties. When I showed up to pick up my rental, I was informed that my rental was damaged in an accident. The damage was one small dent the size of a quarter near the license plate and due to this dent the car cannot be rented. The facility had no back-up plan to offer me any equivalent vehicle in its place. Was told, "Sorry that's the best I can do." The only solution offered was a much smaller vehicle that would not carry the number of people and bags that are required. No attempt to contact me was made to make any other arrangements. So I was simply just out of luck.

Original review: June 20, 2019

We booked a car for 24th June and received a confirmation from Enterprise that the driver would pick us up at 9am. We called on 23rd to confirm the time only to be transferred from one centre to the other and finally being told that cars are not available in the centre close to our hotel so we should go to a centre 6 miles away to collect as they will not send the driver.

I called the call centre to complain and asked to speak to the Supervisor with hope that since the mistake was theirs he would offer that they will ensure that they will honour their commitment. Instead of apologising and offering a solution he was into explanation mode and asking us to go over and pick. They had not bothered to inform us and if we had not called we would have been running from pillar to post tomorrow morning as we were planning to leave at 9am in the morning.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I was in an accident and my car was totaled by the driver of the other car. I was given a rental for 2 weeks. I called Enterprise before I went to the location to pick up the car. I asked what I needed to bring. I was told my license, and $50 for a gas surcharge if I were to return the car with no gas. After seeing the car, at the last second the guy said, “Do you want to use your insurance or their insurance.” I said yes, thinking he was talking about the other drivers insurance. Because if I knew there was going to be additional fees added, I would have used my insurance. I NEVER WAS TOLD OF ANY ADDITIONAL FEES!!! I used my mother's debit card to pay the $50 gas surcharge. Long story short. After I turned the car in. They deducted an additional $50 out if her account. Which overdrew her account.

Two weeks later they deducted another $62.00. I went down there and raised hell. They started lying saying they couldn't give a refund from the store. And that the guy who rented me the car was not there. I got on the phone right there in the store and called corporate. The people working at express, hopped on the computer so fast and gave me a refund, it would have made your head spin. There was a fee of $20-25 added everyday I had the car. WHICH WAS NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME!!! So I was harassed with numerous phone calls. Saying I owed them $193.01. I told them everything. Which fell on deaf ears. Needless to say they deducted $193.01 out of my mother's checking account.

I wish I never would have rented that car. I signed a piece of paper, when I rented the car. Not knowing I was going to be charged anything. First of all. I signed the paper. They cannot deduct money off another persons debit card!!! Now I'm going to take legal action against them to get the money back!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS BOTH AT THE STORE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! They will run you around in circles and blatantly lie to your face, so you run around in circles till you get tired and don't want to run around no more!!!! They are pure SLOP AND THIEVES. DON'T EVER GO THERE!!!!

Original review: June 18, 2019

I am the director of advertising in Miami for a national media company, Enterprise is the car rental company of choice for us. (This is about to change.) In January of last this year I rented a vehicle for business purposes. I picked up the vehicle on a Sunday, because I was planning to leave early Monday morning. When I arrived to pick up my reserved rental, the young man at the counter, asked if I was insured. I gave him my insurance information and refused the add on coverage.

He was very insistent that I get the added coverage and I explained that it made no sense and that my company would not cover the charge. He then asked me that if he offered me a special deal, would I take it. I asked what that would be and he said $39.00 for co, complete coverage. I asked if this was the total charge for the complete trip and he said yes. So I agreed. We stepped out I was handed an iPad to sign and I was off. Later to find out that the coverage was per day and that it was actually more than the actual rental. I called and complained with no results.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I rented this company cars for a whole year with any issues. I always got great customer services and nice and clean renters from them. I never had any issues with them at all, oh yeah, I got a vehicles and the next days the air kept going out. I let Enterprise know about and they actually gave me another car to drive for the week. I am going to rent again on the 6/17/19. I am in the Silver and I have 2800 points, which I will use to get 2 free days and pay less at the counter. Enterprise, you rock.

Original review: June 17, 2019

I made a reservation to rent two 15 passenger vans from the Shakopee Minnesota location for a corporate event. When I arrived to pick up the vans they only had one. They made it sound like it was my fault. I made the reservation via phone and they never confirmed my reservation via email. It feels like I am the victim of fraudulent business practices (promising with no intention of delivering). I will NEVER rent a car from Enterprise in Shakopee again and advise others to avoid this location.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I was SO disappointed with my service. I accidentally left an EZ Pass from my work in my car when I returned it. Totally my fault, I get it. But trying to work with them to get it back has been beyond frustrating. I called in and was redirected to their Customer Support Call Center. I spoke to a person in customer service who sent a ticket in for the location to call me. They did and said they’d set it aside for pickup by my colleague leaving on a later flight. However, when she got there, there was no pass and no one that knew what she was talking about. She had to go to get on her flight, so I tried calling to speak with someone to find out where the pass had gone. Again I was redirected to the call center.

They kept saying that they could only submit a ticket to the location but said I could call the branch directly. Only, every time I tried, I just got an automated message and then redirected to the call center again. I’m thinking they gave my work EZ Pass out to another rental customer, even though it’s linked to my work’s account. It’s the weekend, so no one is in to cancel that pass on our end. But I find it crazy that there is no way to talk to an actual person at the airport location AND no way for the Customer Support to call them on my behalf or pass me a direct number AND no urgency to call me back and let me know if the pass is even with them or not so I know if I need to have it cancelled. I’ve tried being as courteous on the phone as I can, but this really is poor customer service. I’m incredibly disappointed.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Enterprise should change their name to “Facade”. Customer service on the outside, aggressive, blood sucking organization on the inside. I had an accident (I purchased the Damage Waiver). Enterprise is not honoring the Damage Waiver. Just know when you do business with them you are doing business with the most AGGRESSIVE blood sucking car rental company. The Damage Recovery Unit is a paid group of mercenaries that have no interest in Customer Service or the concept of the cost of losing a customer.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I would avoid this company at all costs. Last week I rented a car in Washington state - I am from Massachusetts, there were no issues. I made a reservation online to rent a car in North Providence Rhode Island and my reservation was accepted online. I paid a Lyft driver to get me there. This is the mind-boggling part: I had a valid drivers license and a Social Security card and birth certificate, three debit cards and I had just rented a car from Enterprise last week in Washington. The North Providence branch would not rent me a car and this is 100% true because I did not have with me a copy of the latest paystub or utility bill from my home address??? One of the employees at the store was so appalled she came out after word when I was on the sidewalk offering me a ride because she could not believe what her managers were doing.

I called Enterprise customer service and talk to a supervisor of customer service. He was absolutely appalled he had me go in and talk to the manager who still denied renting me a vehicle. I called Enterprise customer service and talk to a supervisor a customer service. He was absolutely appalled he had me go in and talk to the manager who still denied renting me a vehicle. I’m 50 years old I have long hair and a beard. I just came from a camping trip and got off a long flight from Washington. I was dirty and dingy but I am still a human being with money to pay for the products offered and I did everything they asked me to and still they wanted a copy of a utility bill and a paystub even though I had enough money in the bank to buy half the cars there... You want to avoid this type of gross injustice. Avoid Enterprise in my humble opinion.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Considering it’s such an established company - the processes are really poorly executed (Norwich). Handover of vehicles are misleading and excesses are not made clear. After several times of using, never will I use Enterprise in future, for business or pleasure. Customer is not at heart, and just a heartless commercial parasite.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Enterprise robs me 7 per day for AM or any other radio access. I already have a Sirius radio account. Enterprise blocks my access to my acct plus blocks my phone from accessing iHeartRadio, plus Fox News and all others. I could not be more unhappy w Enterprise and will never use them again. Enterprise has taken control of access I already pay for plus won't allow me to access any free radio either. Horrible business practice.

Original review: June 10, 2019

We rented from this location a couple times now and every time has been great customer service, always very helpful and friendly. The cars are always clean and new and our questions are always answered about insurance and what happens if any damage occurs.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Our experience with a local Minnesota Enterprise was wonderful and we got a lovely car for a very good price. Customer service experience: We got a flat tire in the middle of a small town that wasn’t open on Sundays. Of course, neither is the nationwide company of Enterprise. I spoke with three people who were all short spoken & couldn’t give me any definite answers. I was transferred and put on hold multiple times.

The last person I talked to, who was supposed to be a customer service representative “put me on hold” for 38 minutes where I just sat with complete silence on the other end until the call hung up on its own. The only solution given to us was to drive 8 hours back to where we had just come from in order to get a different car. We wouldn’t had to drive 50 MPH with the donut tire that we couldn't even change ourselves because according to the tow truck driver we had to pay, the tools were “very sub par” and we would’ve been there for “hours doing it”.

Then when I asked for an extension on our return/drop off time, I was told yes, but “it would be at my own expense.” Which is not acceptable when the reason that we are going to be late is because they only have one solution for us which doubles/triples our travel time. The reason we rented a car was so that we did not have to deal with these situations and paying more $ to fix our car if there were problems, yet here we are fixing it ourselves and paying them even more $. It’s been 2 hours since we were hung up on and no one has called to ask if we are ok or where we are.

Original review: June 8, 2019

It was my oldest high school graduation. We had to drive down to Columbus Ohio for the ceremony. I figured I would rent a luxury SUV for the special event. I made my reservation over a month ahead of time to ensure there would be no problems. I had called 3 different times over that month to request something with plenty of leg room since 3 of the 4 people going were 6ft or better. Fast forward to the day of pick up. My sons and I go to pick up the SUV and lo and behold the 3 SUV's they wanted to put us in were crazy small, no leg room at all. I would be surprised if a small child could fit in the back seat! So there we are. No SUV and waited 2 hours trying to find something. Ended up taking something we did not way because we were suppose to be on the road 2 hours ago.

They discounted my rate because it was no luxury SUV. Great. We go to Columbus. Had a great weekend. Then on our way back we got stopped by the highway patrol. He told us the plates on the truck had expired on Friday (the day we picked it up). Thank god he saw it was a rental so I did not receive a ticket. Once back home we drive to return the SUV only to get pulled over again! By the time I got back to the office to drop it off I was so ???? I told them what happened and they told me, "We already discounted your rental." There is nothing else they could do. I asked for the area supervisor's number and I called....It's been a week and no return call!!!

Original review: June 8, 2019

I rented a car on May 31, 2019 due to my car being in a repair shop. The rental car was returned the same day. On yesterday, June 7, 2019 I noticed the hold still on my credit card account. I contacted the location and spoke with manager Ryan and was Told to contact my credit card company and give them an authorization number, but when I contacted my credit card company with the authorization number given to me by Ryan I was told that Enterprise has to contact my card company.

I’ve been called Ryan back at Enterprise to give him this information and he stated “I will give your credit card company. I’ll call to get this hold removed and it seems to be an ongoing problem with Discover and American Express credit cards in our system that keeps the deposit on hold." I said to Ryan OK great thank you! When contacting my credit card company the next day I’m told that the hold still remains on my account. Why is Enterprise holding my deposit hostage?

Original review: June 6, 2019

This Enterprise has to be short of stuff or something. Very unorganized and unprofessional. Everyone is managers and supervisors at this location. Car get dropped off without being looked at. Telling people that they can leave the key and they will get a conformation email. How do they know if the car has damages or not is beyond me. I rented a car from them and did what I was suppose to do. I did the walk around with them and got a confirmation saying everything was good and no damages was there. Also I got a confirmation phone call telling me again that everything was great and I have nothing to worry about. Guess what I do. Received a email this morning saying that there was damages to the car and I need to call my insurance company to take action. Hold up. Very unprofessional.

I didn't have damages on the car when I returned it. How did I return the car on 5/31 but receive an email about damages on 6/6. I called the office and a young lady tells me (frustrated) as they always are because of how their business is ran up there. No order at all. Someone from a corporate office needs to take a visit to Enterprise Morrow location. Ridiculous of how they are running business. Please contact me at ** Zackeshia ** so this can be resolved. Morrow Enterprise - Morrow GA - (770) 968-3423.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I rented a Ford F150 from the Enterprise at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. The vehicle was just ok. I had the vehicle for 1 full day and the location I was returning it to closed at 6pm, I returned first thing the next morning, the first person in the door and was charged another $106 and didn't even have it for 2 days. Michael ** the branch manager at Cleveland Hopkins Airport is the worst. If you are trying to rent a car from there take a min and look at all the other rental places before going with Enterprise. I wish I would have and I wouldn't be paying $275 for a 1 day rental.

Original review: June 6, 2019

In Dec 2018 someone totalled my truck. Ins. co. said they would pay for a rental. I called Enterprise to set up a rental. "Of course you'll pick me up, right?" No. They said that they dont do that. Very rude. Hertz got the $.

Original review: June 6, 2019

It's crazy how am sitting here reading all these reviews and I the same problems. I been in a renter since April 24 2019 in the Virginia Beach. Located the Manager at the VA Beach. Located Ariel the Manager talked to me like I wasn't **. The day I switched my renter out she tell the other manager that the car smell like smoke like I walked in there with my work outfit on. I had to pay out of pocket for a windshield that already had a crack in it but wasn't noted before I got the car but remind you we didn't do a walk thru of the car cause it was pouring down. Raining on April 24 2019.

So I get a different car. Show manager smoke was in the new car before we ride off or sign contract but he let us drive off and talk ** about the manager Ariel and letting us know how she is. And more I reached out to the head office three times and nothing. But the crazy part that blow me the whole time am driving myself and kids around in the new renter guess what? I find while cleaning the car Drug Caps with left over in it. It's a damn shame how they claim to clean their cars out but I also have somebody else car title. They can't explain nothing or how my life and family was on the line. Am very upset and like I said before they always trying to save themselves and not care about my livelihood and the disrespect that took place. 9 times out of ten a customer. Don't be rude unless they are treated or talked to some type of way.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I rented a car for two days in Enterprise - office Roma Via Veneto - The billing charges are WRONG. They charged into my credit card more than the cost I signed for. No damages were done to the car or extra charges after I returned the car. SO no explanation why I got charged more.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I have the reservation and when I arrived at McAllen location at 10TH St, those guys told me that "Sorry, we do not have a car!!! So you are traveling to another place and this company told you after you have a reservation that they don't have a car for you?? Really!!! Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reservation ** at Mcallen.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I think the customer service was excellent and the prices were great, also the person whom I dealt with was very polite and knowledgeable.. I wouldn't hesitate recommending family, friends or businesses associates to use the company...

Original review: June 3, 2019

Adena ** management W.S. Young Dr Killeen Texas. Had a really bad experience with her services. Was really rude and disrespectful and the other workers even complained about the way she told me to shut up. But it did not stop there. She slammed my paperwork to me. Threw her boss card in my face upon me requesting her supervisor. She then called the cops on another customer and when the cops comes they left because an off duty officer was in line the entire time and explained to the officer on duty that she had no reason to even call them. She said she felt scared for her life when she assaulted the customer for telling her she was wrong for being so nasty to me. And you know what they did to try to make it better? Gave me $75 of my money back after renting the car for more than 2 weeks. No apology from her even when she realized she was wrong. Her boss Jason said she has been with the company so long that he will talk to her because it is inexcusable.

I am just so upset because no one feels it is serious enough to do more than just talk. Not only was I embarrassed, but hurt because I was amongst other people who felt ashamed like her coworkers who kept apologizing for her actions. I will never rent from this Enterprise again on W.S. Young Drive in Killeen Texas as long as she is still there and the crazy thing is she is a customer service manager with no customer service skills whatsoever.

When I went to return the car Dexter the new branch manager was apologetic for her as everyone else was, but she saw me and was like, "I am done for today everyone" to her coworkers and said, "Good night" and left. All I wanted was an apology, but now I feel like she should not even be in that position when she doesn’t know how to treat customers, especially ones whom have rented with and only with Enterprise for longer than she has been with the company. Honestly I only rated her a one star because I had to, and could not give her a zero.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I rented a Toyota Sienna. During outside vehicle inspection I noted verbally that it appeared the vehicle hadn't been washed. There was no internal inspection with the agent. Upon starting our trip we noticed that the inside was also not cleaned. There was food wrappers from McDonald's in the driver's side far back cup holder. There was also a Guess sunglass case under the driver's seat. When the agent moved the passenger middle seat forward I noted that the cover for the track on the middle seat on the passenger side rear end cover was damaged. As well, my daughter noticed a mark on the lower left side of the horn pad.

I am requesting a copy of the inspection prior to my rental including date, time of inspection and logging as well as employee and inspection log. My card has been charged $500 for the repair. This damage was not caused by my rental and and was failed to be identified prior to renting due to the neglect to do a return inspection.

Original review: June 2, 2019

On April 28th, 2019 I picked up a car at the Enterprise in Dublin Airport. The car was part of a prepaid package that included the car rental and unlimited mileage, etc. for 6 days. Upon arriving at the location, the desk clerks were friendly and found my reservation, no problem. Once I made it to the lot, there were several young agents running around and I got passed to 2 people before getting to someone to choose a car.

Being my first time driving in Ireland, they recommended an upgrade to automatic. I inquired what it would cost me out of pocket to upgrade to an automatic, and the agent said it would only be 15E/day for a total of 90E for the 6 days since I would only be paying for the upgrade amount of the car (because I had already paid the travel agency for the car and had a voucher on file).

Fast forward to receiving my final bill of being charged 78Euro per day just for the car! That is WAY over the 15E I had been quoted when I signed the hold on my card! Instead of being 90Euro for the rental upgrade for 6 days, I was charged 468 Euro. The agent didn't even offer an explanation except that I had chosen to upgrade and my voucher did not cover it. At no time was I made aware that I would be charged the full price for the car (which I had already paid for!) if I upgraded. They specifically quoted me the difference in price then hit my card for everything so they could get commission. Extremely deceitful practices.

Enterprise Rent A Car expert review by Lauren Fix

Founded in 1957, Enterprise has more than 7,000 locations across Europe and North America.

• Free customer pickup: While it has locations at most airports, Enterprise also offers to pick up its rental car customers at no extra charge, saving renters the cost of cabs or shuttle services.

• Online reservations: Book a rental car online in just a few minutes using the interactive form on the Enterprise website or app. Automatically generated confirmations make it easy to verify and alter reservations any time Enterprise is open.

• Business rental program: Businesses can offer employee discounts or negotiate flat-rate costs through the Enterprise Business Rental Program. Enterprise helps employers save on reimbursement with a quick calculator to determine the expenses of reimbursement versus rental costs.

• Long-term rentals: The Month-or-More Rental plan is an option for temporary reassignments or while waiting for an employee vehicle.

• Many makes and models: Enterprise offers more than two-dozen categories of vehicles, including everything from economy cars to 15-passenger vans.

• Discounts: Weekend specials, a points program and email offers can lower your rental costs.

• Car and Ride Sharing: Mint Cars On-Demand is a convenient program that is needed for short-term rentals of a variety of vehicles 24/7. Enterprise Rideshare connects groups of five or more riders wanting to save time and money while reducing stress on the way to work. Riders can choose how to get to their destination in a newer van, crossover or SUV.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers, event planners, temporary workers, those with cars in repair, those who want a wide selection of vehicles and those who don’t own cars.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Enterprise Rent A Car Company Information