1.55/5
  • 1 star
Based on 462 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 14, 2017

2645 Enterprise Rent A Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I called from California to ask what I needed in order to rent a car with a Debit Card in Texas. I made the reservation and brought everything they asked for but when I was there they told me I cannot do this with an out of state drivers license. They failed to tell me this when I made the reservation and did not care I was stuck in the place with no means of transportation anywhere. Manager and supervisors just did not care, even when this was their mistake.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I contacted the Grants Pass, OR Enterprise store asking to rent a 4WD SUV so that I could transport my wife to Stanford Medical Center for a January appointment. I specifically needed 4WD in order to cross snow covered mountain passes. They refused to guarantee a 4WD vehicle. I cancelled the order and called Hertz who cheerfully guaranteed a 4WD SUV.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

The manager at the Canandaigua office is a fast-talking, slicker. She will distract you with small talk while asking if you want insurance on your rental. Then at the end of the transaction she stated the total of the rental, conveniently leaving out the insurance cost. Boy, did we get duped. She never stated how much the insurance would cost daily and she did not include the insurance $ amount when she quickly spewed out the total for the rental. The insurance cost more than the car rental!!! It all happened so fast... Beware!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I spoke to a Gentlemen at the Lake Forest Location, George ** in regards to my recent Complaint. I was informed it was my fault I was overcharged and I had to pay for a Key to, apparently, be made for the Car I had rented. Can someone explain to me why a HUGE Business like Enterprise wouldn't have a spare key? It's common sense. I feel cheated!

I'm being overcharged when I had rented the Car from 8/21 - 9/3. A debit card, I did not authorize, was charged, without my consent nor signature, as well as me not even providing the information. George promised to call me back before end of business today. It is 9:20PM and I didn't get any call back. I was sent to Collections for additional charges ~ for what? I'm already charged $830! I had the Car in my Possession for 14 Days - 8/21 to 9/3. That's NOWHERE close to $500. Why is it that after this was escalated, even George still needed an explanation. I really just want my refund back! I rented the Car from 8/21 - 9/3. That's all I should be charged for. I keep going back and forth with everyone since October 5th. It is now December 6th! 2 MONTHS!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My husband rented a vehicle from Enterprise in Bellevue, NE in July of 2017 - One month after returning the car, he received a letter along with an invoice for over $1,000 saying there was hail damage to the vehicle while in his possession. This is 100% false. He did not cause any damage and better yet, it did not even storm during the time he had the vehicle. We requested time stamped photos of the damage they were claiming, and they totally ignored us and went on to file a claim on our personal auto insurance!! This is the most bizarre and unbelievable experience I have ever witnessed. It almost feels like a scam they are running to get $$ - We are not going to stop fighting this... Because it's absolutely wrong to treat a customer this way. We have rented from Enterprise many times in the past, but NEVER will again!! It's a complete nightmare!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Enterprise Rent A Car?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My family rented a vehicle for the Thanksgiving weekend and we were given a vehicle with a low tire pressure sensor on. The Enterprise employee, Ryan, said "that's only on because it's cold out, it'll be fine once it warms up". Needless to say, the tire blew on our trip and no spare tire was in the vehicle, only a fix-a-flat device that had instructions written in another language. We sat on the side of the road for 3 hours before Enterprise finally sent a tow truck. Their Roadside Assistance agents are completely incompetent and actually cancelled our tow even though we were still stuck.

Once we got to an Enterprise branch in Marion, Illinois, we were again blown off by their employees and told that they didn't have any vehicles available to give us. We were five hours from home and were continually brushed off by their employees. Andy ** is the manager there and has no business being in customer service at any level. After an argument in front of other customers, he finally gave my family of four a 15 passenger van to drive. This was after he said he didn't even want to switch vehicles out for me to get us home. He should be fired. Customers in the branch even apologized to us and couldn't believe his disrespectful behavior. Never again will I rent from this company.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Recently had to rent a car from Enterprise as someone side swiped my own car. This rental was from other party's insurance. I returned the rental car at the repair (from where I picked it earlier) center, and happily drove home my repaired car thinking I shouldn't be charged much (if not anything). Because I only drove to my office, which is less than a mile from home and twice to the repair center - all in all less than 30 miles.

The one mistake I did was to not check the mileage when returning the car and officially making a record of the fuel meter and the mileage. Today I noticed a charge of $42 on my card and when called and questioned, they "gracefully" refunded $20. Heck, I would not have even burnt a gallon of gas on that compact rental. So much for the big brand! :(

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We rent from Enterprise because we have found that they are the least expensive. Three things that would make our experience better - Have the vehicle cleaned before we get there to pick it up. The last two times we have had to wait for them to vacuum it out before we could get it which means it is a rush job. We found an empty 1 liter bottle of soda under the passenger seat after they cleaned it last time.

Top the fuel tank before giving it to us. Why give out a vehicle with only half a tank? This means the customer has to fill it up at the start of the trip and then has to make sure it is at the right level when it is brought back. It is so much easier to fill it to the top at the end of the trip than to try and match it up with the partial tank level that you received it with - or pay extra to have them fill it to the proper level. We have our own insurance, however the rep kept asking me if I was a "gambler" after I declined their insurance coverage. Simply give me the information and leave it alone. Enterprise - 4401 West Waco Drive, Waco, Texas.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We have rented from Enterprise for many years. Not once have we been asked we needed to show 2 forms of proof of address until recently. And it's not only once. It's every time we rent from them. We started to use a branch in San Bernardino off of South Street. The night manager there just looked at our account and said "oh I see your history with us. No need to see 2 forms of ID anymore." We thought great. Well we came in today and got the same thing. We needed 2 forms of proof of residency. Really! We explained what we were told by the night manager.

And then had to wait for the day manager to come in so the guy who we were renting from could get an approval. I told them we needed to hurry and be somewhere asap. After waiting for a long time the manager comes in. We are upset now and explained how everyone should be on the same page. That it's very unprofessional as a business to have 1 say 1 thing and the other another. Well we were denied service and left with no car. We have all our family and friends use Enterprise. Well not anymore. They just lost longtime customers. A lot of customers. A lot of money... Once you have showed your proof of address 1 time it should be in the system and not have to do it over and over. Very upset customer!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I was involved in a hit and run by an Enterprise vehicle. Their insurance company, Rental Insurance Services, refuses any liability. On July 2, 2017 my family and I were travelling through Virginia on I95. We were travelling in the right lane and a vehicle bumped into my vehicle. I called 911 and as we pulled over right before an exit ramp, the vehicle that hit us sped off and up the ramp while flagging another vehicle to follow them. We followed them and were able to track them down a side road next to a hotel and were able to get their license plate number before they sped off again. I was on the phone with VA State Patrol dispatch the entire time. They sent patrol officers and took a statement.

They were able to trace the plate number to an Enterprise car rental out of Stone Mountain Georgia. When I called the enterprise location the woman said, "Awww really!?! They did that? I know them. They rent from us all the time; like two or three times a month." After a circus of phone calls we were in contact with the district manager. He took our statement, asked for pictures of our damage, and told us that he'd be in contact with us when the rental was returned. He never contacted us. I had to contact him through email inquiring about the status of the situation. The rental was returned and I was sent an email stating that pictures of their rental, along with pictures of mine, and our statements were sent to their damage recovery unit.

RIS sent out an adjuster and we were in communication with a representative. First I was told (a couple of times) that the pictures of my registration were unclear. So I resent. Then I was told he was waiting on a police report from VA. I called and emailed the representative a couple of times about the police report and waited almost a month. I finally took it upon myself to call VA. I found out that VA doesn't produce a police report if damages are under a certain amount or if no one has to go by ambulance to the hospital. RIS then denied the claim because there's no police report even though the driver of the rental vehicle admits to being there.

She, the renter, claims that no contact was made with our vehicle and RIS is saying there's not enough evidence despite the damage to my vehicle and the driver of the rental admitting to being there. Both of their stories and lies benefit each other while I'm stuck with the expense of repairing my vehicle. To further the matter the renter wasn't the person driving the vehicle and they had a child in the backseat. The renter was the passenger and the man driving wasn't on the rental agreement to drive the vehicle. I found all of this out through the endless phone calls made immediately after the incident. Of course the renter is going to say no contact was made with my vehicle. A hit and run was committed. Why would she admit to a felony.

On a side note, Stone Mountain Police will be contacted as there seems to be some sort of illegal activity going on out of that Enterprise. What warrants multiple car rentals across state lines and causes one to flee an accident with a child in the car. Of course the people that hit us are going to lie. It was a hit and run. This is not my first dealing with RIS. I was rear-ended by another enterprise rental vehicle many years ago. RIS makes you jump through hoops hoping that you give up and go away.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Well I've rented minivans from Enterprise for the last 5 years. Their Town & Country models had all the bells and whistles. Now they only rent Dodge caravan basically stripped. 3 12 volt plugs, no DVD players and no inverter for your entertainment. For $400 a week a little unreasonable. From this time forward will find another rental company. Rough trip traveling 12 hrs with children and not much to keep them occupied. Very disappointed. They had a nice product then cheaped out. So sad. Rented in Sandy Utah.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Made a reservation through their corporate office for a local pick up at their Belleville, NJ location, even got a confirmation number from them. Called the local office for a pick up and was told that I needed two forms of utility bills since I was using a debit card, which I already had spoken to the CO before. They stated I needed a $250 deposit on top of the reservation amount quoted to me. The local office would not accept a driver's license, passport or even a financial statement from a bank listing my address. Needless to say I was forced to cancel my reservation because I do not have any other utility bill other than my cellular bill. This is the most idiotic policy I have seen yet from a corporate company issue. I had to cancel the reservation and also my trip because of this. I have done business with Enterprise in the past and rest assure I will never do business with them again in the future.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I was completely lied to by an agent at this company. I reserved a car for 11/20/17 at the Berkeley Ca. Location on San Pablo Ave. I was landing on using my debit card for this location. Upon prior conversation with this location I was told that I could indeed use a debit card if I was a Berkeley resident. I later called back to inquire about informational documents I would need in order to rent the car with a debit card. At this time I informed the agent that my D.L. did not have a local address. I then asked if my other documents had a local address would that be okay for rental purposes. She informed me that she needed to place me on a brief hold to ask someone else in the office about this. When she returned to the phone she informed me that if my pay stub had a local address that I could still rent with the debit card.

On 11/20/17 I showed up to pick up the vehicle. I was then informed by the manager that because I didn’t have a local D.L. that I couldn’t rent the car. I informed him about information given by the agent at this location. He apologized and proceeded to tell me the false information was given by a new employee. This is the specific issue I was trying to avoid. The company is responsible for training new employees properly. The company left me in a horrible situation. It appears that this is common practices at this location. I have seen similar complaints about this location on yelp. The company seems to be very careless when it comes to be truthful and accurate with information relayed to customers.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

We booked a car rental through the Enterprise website for a Suburban. As we were driving to We decided to book a Suburban. When we got to Enterprise at 1PM to pick up the Suburban they stated that the car that we reserved was not available but they were transferring our reservation to the Atlanta airport location as they had plenty of Suburbans available. So we drove the 15 miles to the airport. When we arrived at Enterprise we were greeted with (and I️ quote), “I’m not sure why that location transferred your reservation. They know they not supposed to do that. We don’t have no Suburban”. True story...

Without a car we turned around, headed home and called Enterprise from the road to figure out if there was anything that they could do regarding our reservation not being honored. We were told that there was nothing that they could do. When we got home and started searching online for Suburbans and found out that Enterprise had Suburbans available for rent at the airport. So we booked the reservation again; this time for the airport location, called Enterprise to reconfirm availability and they made a note to the reservation stating to honor the original rate of the original reservation.

We got back to the airport, checked in and the agent verified all of the information as well as the car type, return date, etc. He then proceeded to tell me that the price was different than what I had originally booked and that he could not see any pricing notes. He stated that he needed to get a manager to adjust the price. The manager comes out and states that there are no Suburbans available. Why am I not surprised... And now I’m starting to wonder if they simply do not want to honor the rate that I was quoted from the original reservation. Anyway, she proceeded to tell me that the Suburbans weren’t available and unfortunately they can’t check inventory at the counter therefore the agent that was checking me in would not have known that there weren’t Suburbans available. OMG! Now she’s insulting my intelligence.

So we headed back home at 5:30PM. A four and a half hour ordeal after three unhonored reservations and still no car. Unlike the airlines or hotel industry. Status or memberships mean nothing when it comes to the rental car industry. At least not with Enterprise. Tweets to @enterprisecares were useless, escalations were useless as well as requests to speak with anyone that could make a difference.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Enterprise only had a very expensive SUV the day we rented through our insurance company. We called several times to get an economy car but in a week they could not provide a less expensive vehicle. The insurance company stopped paying and without our authorization Enterprise debited $400 out of our account... never called to inform us the car needed to be returned. The clerk explained "she was off work for a few days" so it wasn't their fault! Very dishonest... don't walk away... run!!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

We planned a trip to San Antonio Riverwalk a month ago. As it was planned during Thanksgiving week we made sure to book the car beforehand. I myself called couple of testing to make sure they have enough it reserved and they have whatever is needed. But the day when we went to pick up the car, they added additional charges and we had to cancel our trip due to the unanimous decision. This was very unprofessional of Enterprise. This way they gonna end up shutting down the business. But this is what they deserve. Enterprise Car rentals sucks. Do not rely on their words.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

From picking up customers at any location, to fast check in and out process and a decent selection of late model car rentals, Enterprise continues to lead the way in the rental car industry. Always top notch in customer service and car rental selection.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Rented a vehicle at West Palm Beach Airport for 10 days. A few days into the lease, my wife was driving alone and was struck by another vehicle. I was told that the Police contacted Enterprise and were instructed to have the vehicle towed to Enterprise. The tow truck operator wanted assurance that he would be paid on the spot and Enterprise told the police the tow truck operator would be paid.

When I arrived at Enterprise an hour or so later to pick up another vehicle I was told that I would not be given a vehicle. The tow truck operator was not paid so he kept the wrecked vehicle and took it to his garage. I asked for a vehicle on a new contract and was told there were no vehicles to lease. I was told that if the wrecked vehicle had been left I would have been given another vehicle, but there were none available for a new lease. Think about that one for a while. I have tried to contact the manager at the facility, but either no one answers the phone or if answered I have been told no manager was available. Today I managed to get a live person (not a manager) and asked for a corporate phone number to lodge a complaint. I was given a phone number that turned out to be for a competitor. ENTERPRISE HAS LOST A CUSTOMER. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Went into LAX, had reservation for car, employee swiped credit card for $195. I asked, "Is that a hold or an actual charge". She said, "no we do not take holds or deposits, only the %20 of the bill". Needed an extension on the rental. Two weeks later, again the same response, card number taken over the phone, supposedly charged $119. Returned car to airport, paid $200 for drop off fee. Again Enterprise Manager told me "we do not take holds". On this particular card I had deposited exactly the amount I was going to be charged, to avoid overcharging or holds that take weeks to return. Enterprise Manager at LAX told me "your contract is closed, zero balance, car is great. Thanks for doing business with us".

This morning I check my statement, Enterprise took out three times the original charge and every person I spoke to was harsh, rude, dismissive or aggressive. Luckily, my bank has accepted the case for deceitful practices and tagged the charges for dispute and now I am filing a case with the Attorney General's Office Consumer Complaints Division - Enterprise suffers - like most rental car companies - from Corporate Deceit... They need to clean up their consumer relations.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I left my car at Infiniti of Scottsdale for a service and they directed me to their on-campus Enterprise for a loaner vehicle. Receipt from Infiniti of Scottsdale clearly states that there will be no charge to me as a customer. Also I have a proof for that. Enterprise asked me for the credit card stating we need it for records. They asked me to sign the insurance waiver which I did on their tablet. When I asked for the Enterprise receipt during drop off, I was told since it is a loaner vehicle through Infiniti of Scottsdale they will get the receipt. Next day, I see a charge on my credit card from Enterprise. I called Infiniti of Scottsdale and they said they are in touch with Enterprise and they had agreed to reverse the transaction. Reversal never happened.

I called them every other day and I get the same message from them saying it is under process and the transaction should be reversed anytime now. After 3 weeks of this back and forth, transaction was not reversed. Infiniti of Scottsdale asked me to directly talk to Enterprise. The guy from Enterprise said, we have your signature and cannot reverse and hung up the phone giving no room for discussion. This is the worst experience from them. From this point onwards my friends and I have decided to stop using Enterprise...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We rented a full size truck from our town, which we gave them two days to get, drove 1800 miles one way to purchase land, cash sale, having 24000.00 cash on us. OK. Getting to destination truck broke down, I called the 800 number at eight o'clock at night, was given a reference number and told to call back at eight am the flowing day, so I did. The Enterprise company has the truck towed at 830 am leaving us stranded with two kids, dog, and a friend in a dive motel, where we didn't feel comfortable leaving our stuff at for safety reasons. I was told that a replacement truck would take 3-5 hours. This is a direct violation of the Enterprise policy, so at five hours I called the 800 number and was like, "Where's my truck?" The Enterprise people said it was two hours out still, OK, so I explained in not so nice terms that they have stranded us 1800 miles from home, we have been more than patient with this problem.

So I called every hour asking where the truck was and again two hours out, or told it was on site! I was in parking lot going where? It took them a total of 16 hours to replace the truck, the tow truck driver said she was notified only two hours before we got a replacement truck and had to haul ** to get the truck to us, driving 98 miles. We were lied to, you violated policy, and cost us 4000.00 dollars extra. We hadn't planned on spending for food and gas and hotel costs. I have since contacted their main office and hung up on. Called back, made a complaint, and was told a VP would call me ASAP. YOU HAVE COST ME EVERYTHING. I have never had a horrible experience with Enterprise, I have always gotten free upgrades, discounts, etc. I WILL NEVER RENT FROM THEM. They will comp all my expenses, totaling 4000.00.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Enterprise knows about excellent customer service and they are number one in my mind. From the first phone call, I knew this was the place for me. Why choose anyone else? I am quite picky so a good review (from me) says a lot.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I recently traveled to Southern California with my wife to enjoy and relax in the sun... BAD part was there wasn't any in the area we were (La Jolla) so we decided to rent a car and drive to the desert in Palm Springs because the forecast looked promising. We didn't rent a car on the trip because the resort we picked had what we wanted all within walking distance... NOW though we needed a car. I had not used Enterprise because I got socked with "hidden" fees and secondary driver hassles last time I did. We were limited in La Jolla and settled on Enterprise at the Sheraton La Jolla on Holiday Court. I wasn't even sure we could get a car with NO reservation. We were lucky enough to me Assistant Branch Manager, Ian **. He quickly put us in a nice car, programmed our trip on my wife's phone and off we went for a wonderful time.

Ian was there when we checked in... personally took care of us and we were out of there in less than 5 minutes with NO surprises to our bill. I asked who I could compliment my experience to. Ian and another manager pointed to the "guy outside on the phone... He is the branch manager". I politely waited for this person to finish his call as I stood by him. Finally I said I wanted to acknowledge one of his employees. He seemed disinterested and continued his "hook up" personal call. I want Ian recognized. What a fine young man... a GREAT example of his company, helpful and cheerful. His boss didn't give me the time of day, but Ian sure did and I am going to let everyone know!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I have been renting cars for years with almost all car rental companies. 2 months ago, I needed a car for a week, to be picked up from Rochester Hills, Michigan and returned to the airport. I got the car, and returned it to the airport after uneventful week, and as I arrived, an Enterprise personnel inspected it and said that everything was ok and I can take the shuttle bus to the hotel. The receipt would be emailed to me (as they did when I picked up the car). Two weeks later, I got a call from the manager at the Rochester Hills location telling me that there was a bumper damage and will cost $800+ to repair. Of course, this was very surprising as there were no issues with the vehicle when I returned it and was received by the airport branch, he did not listen. I contacted Enterprise to complain about this and they said that they will investigate this.

A month later, their response was basically the invoice for the repair with some pictures showing damage that could not have been missed by any of us. This did not explain anything related to the fact that they received the car without that damage, and it must have happened afterwards. In addition, the charges were even higher and they had the bill of over $1000. By reading some of the reviews here, it appears that this is not the first time Enterprise has done this, and I wonder how they expect anyone to be ok paying for damages they didn't cause. I will contact them again, but extremely disappointed, as I have never been through any of this before with any car rental.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

The car I rented wasn't available. Brooklyn wants 7 times what Staten Island was charging both in NYC, and only a few miles apart. No EZ Pass was available, even though tolls would have to be incurred to return the vehicle. But I was told that I could call the corporate office after I returned the rental and have them send me the EZ Pass toll bills, but this was a lie, instead they've continued to pay the bills with my personal credit card. These were business expenses to be paid by my business credit card, not my personal. This isn't the 1st time they've done this to me. Then they overcharged me for mileage.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I'm visiting Orange County CA from Texas to see my dad who's in hospital. I'm staying at my sisters on Antonio Rd close to the Enterprise location from whom I decided to rent a car. All aspects of their customer's service has been exceptional - especially the follow up by the manager Garik. I'd use their services again and will recommend them to anyone visiting this area.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

We had a reservation with Enterprise Car Rental on Rinehart Rd in Sanford FL for today 11/9/17, we were treated very rudely by the staff and after much back and forth demands by the entire office staff they demanded copies of our utility bills, by the way, we are part of the Royalty Plus program and should not of needed anything. Even though I am in ill health I went home and got the requested Paid bills that was not good enough as they then said we needed the entire bill and not just proof of payment, which again they did not say we needed at the time and to top it off, after already been there for well over an hour, they did not have the car at that location and would have to go pick it up with an approximate waiting time 2 hours. I guess the loyalty only works on the consumer side and does not mean the consumer will receive any loyalty from Enterprise. Bye bye Enterprise. You just lost a loyal customer.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

It's not easy to find a rental car company that rates 100% satisfaction. I have tried three others and never came close. But Enterprise scores perfect in every category almost every time. From free pick-up and return to better prices and great customer service, they are consistently the best. I have used them for the last five years now and would not go anywhere else.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

This company is very difficult to work with. I've had several very negative experiences with them. Currently I'm trying to get a charge reversed by them. The guy actually hung up on me. Enterprise Rancho Cucamonga charged my account $19.60 for gas. Before I returned the car I made sure the gas level was the same as when I got it. Twice they said they would reverse the charge. The last time I called the guy said he would not reverse it, argued with me, and then hung up on me. I had to go through my credit card company to get it reversed.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Please for anyone out there do not go to the Enterprise [x]off on Nolensville Rd, they will make you crying. I have been using Enterprise rental services now for about 4 years, but my last two time was terrible to the point I break down in tears. When I got there I was told that I will be getting mini ex UV. No problem till the vehicle was ready and I sign all my paperwork already. Then the manager came and say that he changed the vehicle for me because he already offered that vehicle to someone else. And as this moment he only have a small pick up truck for me to use, and I say no because I'm a mother of 3 young children. I need a vehicle that can hold 2 car seat and 1 extra room in the back for my 3 kids.

Then he answer me by saying, "Ma'am you either take what we offer you or you leave my property", so just like he told one of his driver to take me back to CarMax that he's not going to rent me a vehicle because I'm too arrogant and too demanding in front of his customers/employers. Before I can say anything tears drops off my face so I left. Now couple months pass by and yesterday 11/6/2017 my car was at CarMax getting fix. And my insurance company send me to Enterprise to get a rental car, and when I arrives they had a new manager and he look in computer and told that he cannot rent me a vehicle because the previous manager have block me in their systems, so I'm not welcome here, again for the second time.

So today 11/7/2017 I made a Call to the headquarters. Left so many message for someone to call me back. Then 3 Hr later someone call me from Enterprise office and saying that because of what happens between me and the previous manager they will never rent me a vehicle again so don't call back, then he hang up on me. This Enterprise off on Nolensville Rd is a very very bad place to go rent a car... How much more would these people mistreated a customers.

Enterprise Rent A Car expert review by Lauren Fix

Founded in 1957, Enterprise has more than 7,000 locations across Europe and North America.

• Free customer pickup: While it has locations at most airports, Enterprise also offers to pick up its rental car customers at no extra charge, saving renters the cost of cabs or shuttle services.

• Online reservations: Book a rental car online in just a few minutes using the interactive form on the Enterprise website or app. Automatically generated confirmations make it easy to verify and alter reservations any time Enterprise is open.

• Business rental program: Businesses can offer employee discounts or negotiate flat-rate costs through the Enterprise Business Rental Program. Enterprise helps employers save on reimbursement with a quick calculator to determine the expenses of reimbursement versus rental costs.

• Long-term rentals: The Month-or-More Rental plan is an option for temporary reassignments or while waiting for an employee vehicle.

• Many makes and models: Enterprise offers more than two-dozen categories of vehicles, including everything from economy cars to 15-passenger vans.

• Discounts: Weekend specials, a points program and email offers can lower your rental costs.

• Car and Ride Sharing: Mint Cars On-Demand is a convenient program that is needed for short-term rentals of a variety of vehicles 24/7. Enterprise Rideshare connects groups of five or more riders wanting to save time and money while reducing stress on the way to work. Riders can choose how to get to their destination in a newer van, crossover or SUV.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers, event planners, temporary workers, those with cars in repair, those who want a wide selection of vehicles and those who don’t own cars.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Enterprise Rent A Car Company Information