Enterprise Rent A Car

Compare Rental Cars

Research top Rental Cars recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Well long story short, I left my wallet in a rental with no cash in it. When I called recently after the car was returned they said they had already rented the car out with my wallet in it apparently. So I'm well aware it is my bad to leave my wallet in the glove compartment, but for it to not be found and returned (in the GLOVE BOX) is clear to me I was robbed. Complete BS.

Recently, my car has been having mechanical issues. I decided to make a trip home to get it fixed. My grandmother found someone to fix my car. I assumed the car was going to be fixed at the end of the day. Once the mechanic told us the diagnosis of the car, I scheduled for a rental car, so I would have a ride back to school. This was around 10:30 this morning and I scheduled a rental for pickup at 4:30pm. Plenty of time, right? I went to Enterprise to pick up a car and there's nothing for me available. I'm 22 years old, so I couldn't rent a SUV, but that was all they had.

I called the other Enterprise in town and they just didn't have anything at all. This is ridiculous because now I can't go back to school because I didn't have transportation. This happened more than once and just seemed annoying and ridiculous to even keep trusting this company. I missed two days of school, which is crucial because it's getting closer to finals. I will never rent from them again. Do not waste your time.

I was given an upgrade to a more expensive car because they didn't have the compact I had reserved. They ended up billing me for the more expensive vehicle. They also billed me for a full tank of gas when I took the car half full and returned it half full. I spoke to the manager there (Cliff) and he said he would refund me immediately. I asked him to send me an email confirmation with the new receipt and he said he would. I waited all day at 8 pm that evening. I called and made a complaint to the corporate office. The next day a regional manager called and said that it had been refunded.

After a week of waiting I called my credit card company and they said there was no refund made. I also called Enterprise billing and they said there was no record of a refund being made. They lied to me. The end result was that the corporate office had to call the branch and ask them to refund me. Finally I got an assistant manager (John) to refund me and it went through in a few days. But he was very rude to me on the phone and said that they don't need customers like me and he hung up the phone afterward. I am an e-plus rewards member and I am going to lose all my rewards points but I will never rent from Enterprise again. We have had so many complaints in my company about Enterprise, especially the 300 West Tharpe Street in Tallahassee, FL, that as of today it has been removed from our preferred vendor list for car rentals.

I rented a vehicle for my boss at the last minute online. So I called to verify (at 3880 NE 39th AVE Gainesville, FL) store to ensure they would be able to honor our request. I spoke with ** and he said to pick up a vehicle at 5:00 pm would not be an issue. My boss called about 4:30 pm with a question and was told he would not have a vehicle (basically, they overbooked). I called and spoke with ** and was told there are people waiting ahead of me who made reservations 24 hours in advance and I should have done mine earlier.

I called the Enterprise on 3423 SW Williston Rd, Gainesville, FL, and spoke with ** asking if he had a car available. I explained that I had a reservation and was told at the last minute there was not a car available. ** put me on hold for about 3 minutes. Knowing this parking lot is very small I asked what took so long and he replied that he called around. I had been asking for a compact car so I asked about an upgrade and was told there were none. I said, "You have absolutely no cars to rent, huh?" And ** said that there were none.

We hung up and I called the Enterprise on 410 NW 39th Ave B, Gainesville and spoke with **. I did not explain my story because I felt as though I was being black-balled. All I asked for was a compact car and ** said she did have one and asked how soon we could be there since they would be closing in about 30 minutes. My boss walked in and was out in about 10 minutes. THANK YOU!!! I find it hard to believe that their computer system does not link up to find out who has what car on what lot or even that they would not call to find out how to help their customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE 101!!!

Very bad customer service. They don't pick up the phone and when they did they put you on hold like a idiot. Anyway I had a car from Heathrow airport. While I was driving to Stansted airport I had a chip on the windscreen. Was very tiny. They ended up charging me of £500 plus I had penalty charge of £5 for Dart Charge and they get involved and they charged me £70 for it. When I called them they said, "This is our policy. If you have penalty charge from the government we have to charge you as well." Thieves. Very bad experience. I don't recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Enterprise Rent A Car?

I rented a car from Enterprise in Stroudsburg, PA on Rte 611. I used their insurance and had the car fully covered under them. The car was taken without permission or my knowledge and the person driving was arrested for other reasons. I contacted this branch and Jenna the manager was uncooperative and very unhelpful. She told me it was my fault and responsibility the car was stolen even though I reported it to police. She overrode headquarter's orders to give us another car and denied roadside assistance. Lied to headquarters several times as to why she would not help and I ended up losing my job because of this.

The matter was under investigation and while still under investigation she charged my card $2691 for damages to the car and never notified me of it. She changed the report and headquarters seen this and had to rewrite the correct version. Banned me from every Enterprise in North America because I complained about how rude and nasty she was and lied alongside co-worker Bill. The worst experience and I'm still not done with them because I refuse to have my cc billed for something out of my control. If anyone can help me with this please get in touch with me via email.

Rented a vehicle at Enterprise rental in Logan Utah. Went over the car with employee. Pointed out several areas of damage. Employee stated that if smaller than a golf ball they don't document. Had to force employee to document a few things. Took car back and was blamed for damage that he didn't document. Scam scam scam. They sent us letters wanting us to pay. Will never rent from Enterprise. Hertz. Or anyone else. Never Enterprise. Garbage rental place.

We rented a car from Enterprise for a few days. Upon pickup we pointed out several dings and dents. The employee said they were too small to document. Upon returning the car one of the same dings they are now wanting us to repair. Would recommend taking several photos or going elsewhere???

I really had to think about what I wanted to say. At first I convinced myself to let it be, but it bothered me enough that I had to write a review. I've been renting Enterprise vehicles from the same location for the past sixteen years. October of 2016 my wife's car was hit while it was parked. We had the car at a auto body shop. While the vehicle was being fixed we rented a car from your Main Street location in Clifton New Jersey. Met a young man named Stephen. Had a pleasant experience, wasn't too thrilled about the car but it was the cheapest rental (it was coming out of my pocket). Long story short my wife's vehicle never got fixed, we had the rental longer than expected ongoing issues with the finance and insurance companies so every couple of weeks I would go in and sign some paperwork, give them the deposit so the contract would start over again. This went on for almost seven months.

I work full time and sometimes I just couldn't make it to the office to sign for a new rental agreement but it seemed like there was no problem because they would charge my credit card the rental fee without even asking. On one occasion I had to go down to Woodbridge NJ and wouldn't be back until the following Monday so I had spoken to Sarah (excellent customer service) and confirmed that I would stop by on Monday. Saturday morning I get a threatening phone call from an Adrew ** saying that I would get arrested if I didn't bring the car back. At first it was kind of amusing after about five minutes it got annoying so I told him that I had already spoken to Sarah about it. Nope not good enough. He said he was the manager and if the Police would pull me over (for what reason I don't know) they would tow the car and arrest me. At this point I'm pissed off.

He gets into a verbal argument with me while I'm trying to explain to him that I'm the customer and I've been renting a vehicle from Enterprise for the past six months and never have I received a call from somebody threatening me with being arrested. As I'm talking to him, he hangs up on me, so I call back to talk with him several times to no avail. I've been working retail for most of my life. Never have I come across such arrogance and lack of respect towards a customer. I got excited enough to reach out to an area supervisor supposedly (Elizabeth) who made him write me a lame excuse of an apology. Going forward I will still rent from Enterprise but to the powers to be (if this ever reaches them) all you need is 1 (one) rotten apple to ruin the sack! On a nicer note Sarah and Stephen you guys were a joy, thanks for making it little more bearable. Good Luck.

I picked up a rental car at the Columbus John Glenn International Airport on September 30, 2016 at 10:17 pm. I had a friend whose flight was due in at 12:15 am. When she got in the car, she said the carpet was wet on the passenger side. The rear passenger side carpet was wet also. Neither the front or rear carpet was wet on the driver's side and none of the seats were wet. The airport location was closed so I returned the vehicle the next day at 10:57. I told them about the wet carpet and they provided me with another vehicle. I returned the new rental vehicle on October 4, 2016 and there was no problem at checkout, no mention of other vehicle. Then on November 17, 2016 (47 days later), I receive a letter from Enterprise stating "Our Damage Unit has received notification of damage or loss to the vehicle you rented."

On December 14, 2016 I received a letter from Enterprise stating they had to salvage this new vehicle and that I owed them $7,474.70. I called the local agent and told him I wanted to dispute the charges. They told me they had no control over that, it was up to the damage claim unit in Kansas City, MS. When I talked to them they said it was up to the local agent. When I called back, I was told by the regional manager that he would investigate and get right back with me. I had the vehicle in question for 12 hrs and 30 minutes. There was 36 miles registered on the odometer. To me, there should never have been a question. However, after about 2 weeks the regional manager calls and leaves a message on my answering service. That since the water damage was not reported at time of pick-up, they were still holding me responsible.

I've tried to talk to someone at a higher level and been told someone will contact me in 48 hrs. That was over a month ago, nothing. Last time customer service rep said he was sending email and I would have a response within a week. That was 2 weeks ago (April 6) nothing. Received a letter from a collection agency today (April 17). I can't believe anyone in their right mind could see that someone had a vehicle a little over 12 hrs and drove it 36 miles and would sign up to pay almost $7500. I'm going to fight Enterprise even if it means getting an attorney to get my record clear and suing Enterprise for the harassment. Just from reading other complaints, seems like they have scam going on. However, this one is way over the top.

They charged me almost 100 dollars in tolls for 5 days in Miami. At that time I thought it was too much, even for Miami Tolls. After three months they started charging me again until 3 times per month from ones of my credit cards account. I called them and they apologized, but now I have to call them every month and spend more than 1 hour fixing the problem. My bank blocked them and they are still stealing my money and my time. I gonna have to close that credit card. Enterprise the Worst in the World!!!

Hi there. Let me tell you about my horrible experience I am in Las Vegas Nevada Enterprise on Craig Road. It's the worse. I showed up to pick up a rental after a car accident. Even though they had my insurance information and I had my insurance information on me they still had me sign paperwork. Later on that week when I return the car they're charging me $175 for personal insurance for their vehicle. Their allegation was that I did not use my insurance on the vehicle. I was never informed or asked or told about such fees. I guess they want to protect their own vehicles to the full extent even though I did have full coverage and they had it on file. When I ask to speak to the manager they clearly said, "You signed the paperwork. You get charged for it. Have a nice day."

It's bad enough I went without a car for a month. The minute I pick one they turn around and charge me $170 like I haven't been through enough. What my three-year-old going to work on the bus. They should be charged with embezzlement or fraud and should perform better training for their employees instead of getting their money in rushing people out.

Very poor customer service. This particular location was an airport. From the moment I walked in and she asked if I got her message of the car I reserved not being available, I should have left. She continued to tell me for an additional charge I can get a bigger car that is available. Really? Then I go to pay and she says they don't take debit cards. Really, ok. So now what... you're sol! I read fine print... they do allow debit. Requires addition fees and a plane ticket but guess what she didn't ask me for? I live in town and return to same town. My car was just acting up and needed a rental. Is it because I look young? I'm over 30. You can't discriminate on age.

So I left and returned with a friend's cc... all in the mean while calling to see if that would work, no answer. I even called walking in to airport while she wasn't with a customer and guess what? No answer. She replied to me when confronting that she can't answer when with a customer. Guess what, it's 10 minutes to close. You didn't answer because you're lazy! Then of course says I can't use this cc not even if she reserved it for me online. I get that. But the bs about me not being able to rent, no deal. I will never return, neither will my family or friends. Enterprise must clearly be a cousin of United! Awful customer service.

Booked online a standard size SUV for my wife and I 10 year anniversary trip. A few days before my rental date I called the local store in Springfield, Ohio where I was planning on picking it up. I explained it was a 10 year anniversary trip and asked for a specific make and model within that vehicle class if possible since it would be a little fancier than others I could have ended up getting. Upon arrival the staff had done even better for us. Upgraded to a full size SUV (at no additional cost) with all kinds of premium features, and allowed us to enjoy our travel riding in a sense of luxury. Also we were quickly waited on at rental pickup and return. We have rented several times over the last few years and never have had a complaint.

I WILL BE CONTACTING CORPORATE OFFICE AND MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD. I'm disabled and unable to provide a utility bill in my name because I live with parent and don't have any bills in my name to provide them with proof, and because I don't have a credit card because I can't afford one because I am on a set income I was told I could not qualify to drive a car. In my opinion as long as you have a valid driver's license and proof of your income you should be allowed to drive a car.

Due to an accident, the at fault insurance company paid for my rental and after 32 days of rental Enterprise called today for first time to inform me that I owe over $600 since I signed for the supplemental $19.99 per day insurance charge that I clearly declined. Caught the store manager in several lies while he tried to explain how I must have made a mistake but I clearly signed for the coverage. Flat out deceptive practices to have customers decline coverage but then ask them to initial saying they want the coverage.

I never leave reviews but this deserves one. We hadn't a reservation with Enterprise for a rental car. We called and confirmed. During the confirmation realized that the booking was not from the airport. I wasn't told the reservation couldn't be cancelled. We waited for 1/2 hour for a cab to the rental place - no cars, even for those with reservations and that they could get us one tomorrow but we need the car today to get to our hotel. That sounds why we had a reservation. All sales reps shrugged and said it is spring break. No help. We were stranded. Awful business. We weren't able to get a car - for three times the cost of what we reserved with another company. Outrageous.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Set up a 9 day rental with a 10:30 am pick up. Planned my entire day around counting on Enterprise to pick me up. 10:30 comes and goes, no pickup. I give them 15 minutes just in case they are running late then called them. It was apparent they had totally forgot to come get me. They said they were leaving immediately. So it's now 11:10 am while I still wait. Called the customer service line to complain and the customer service people were no help. They said regional would call me within 48 hours. Wow, what a help since in 48 hours I hope to be halfway across the country. My recommendation, there are many other companies that will keep their promise, don't use Enterprise!

My car was down and I needed transportation. They had a 9.99 weekend special at Enterprise so I called to reserve my car at 1885 E Brooks Rd, Memphis, Tn. I was told to bring a light bill, telephone bill or other named items (Odd to me because I have rented cars from Enterprise on a number of occasions, but I've never had to show no such items, however, I do realize policies change). For three weeks I've rented a car from Enterprise, however one thing I did notice that refunds from Enterprise always takes 6 to 7 days before being credited back into your account. When renting a car from them they always hold $200.00 over the amount of the weekend special which was 234.34 for the week in question. On April 5th I returned their car full of gas and in perfect condition. Two days later I notice my checking account had an extra $91.62 taken other than an reimbursement of $142.72.

I called the office on Brooks where I rented the car and talked with a young man there, I didn't get his name. After explaining the situation, he tried to explain but was not making any sense concerning my complaint. He referred me to ** their accountant. She suggested that I do a three way call with my banker and she would tell them to release my funds because my transaction was pending. I explained to her that it was not pending because it would show me pending. I so informed her that 234.34 was taken out of my account and 91.62. After trying to get her to see the problem she became another problem. An attitude problem. She was very nasty and on the completion of our conversation she slammed the phone down in my ear. I called her back and informed her in a nice way that I thought it was very unprofessional for slamming the phone down in my ear.

I had worked as a Manager for 30 years and her attitude would never be allowed. I asked for the Corp. office number. She said there was no Corp. number and referred me to her supervisor by the name of **. I called him and he asked that I call the bank on a three way so he could talk with my bank, this allowed him to hear my personal information of course. After getting Regions on the line, David, Regions customer service representative, explained to him that 234.34 and 91.62 had come out of my account and there was nothing pending and the payment had gone to Enterprise. He (**) said he did not see anything in his system so he could not return my money. They told me to get the bank on the line and I did, they told him the money came out of my account and credited to them and he still didn't believe Regions.

Enterprise is holding my money for an error they caused and want return "My" money even though the bank informed him it was paid to Enterprise. They are asking me to fill out a dispute form which will take around 7-10 days to process. Today is April 14, 2017, they have already held my money for ten days and another ten days is out of the question. Mind you I have used the same debit card each visit to Enterprise. I am being inconvenienced because of their error, and all you can say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry does not pay for my medicine or light bill. If the bank told you the money came back to you, my money should have been reimbursed ASAP. My next step is to consult an attorney because I feel this should not have happen to anyone. Good employees are hard to find these days. Unhappy customer.

I got a rental on 02/20/17 at the location at 15519 Cortez Blvd. Brooksville, FL 34613 due to my vehicle getting work done from a prior accident. The people there seemed to rush me in a rental and when looking at the vehicle I stated there was a mark on the back of the vehicle. The male seemed annoyed that I mentioned it and had me sign a tablet that had the rental agreement. I did not get a printed agreement and he just read out what he thought was important.

After about a week I returned to the same location to return the rental and a different male comes out to help me. The male got on his hands and knees to look at the vehicle and after told me he needed to file a claim because there was damage to the lower right back side of the vehicle. I was completely shocked and upset because I did not get on my hands and knees to look at the lower portion of the vehicle when I got it. They acted like I had no choice and because it wasn't found before that it was for sure my fault.

I then attempted to fight their claim on my insurance but they told me I am out of luck because they have seen this before where a rental company does claims on people and because of the rental agreement there is no way out of it. I now owe $721.15 to Enterprise for damage I did not do. I attempted to speak to Enterprise and at least set up payment because I do not have this much money to put out. I spoke with ** that handles their claims and she stated that if I cannot do the minimum $100 monthly that there is nothing else that can be done. After 30 days pass the balance will be sent to collections even if I am willing to pay the balance only not on their terms. I will never rent from them again.

I WAS LIED TO AND GIVING THE RUNAROUND!!! I was involved in an accident and needed a car so the insurance set me up with the Enterprise in Chapmanville, WV location and I spoke with them on the phone and was informed they had a car so I made my attempt to go get the car. Keep in mind I had to pay someone to take to this location and upon arrival, I was told that they are sorry, they didn't have anything, that it would be closing before they would have something.

Upset as I was I was nice about it and left. Around 4:00 pm they called me and informed me to come on in at 5:30 to pick my car up so I DID and when I arrived I was told that the car had a busted windshield and it would be 24 hours before I could have it. So the next day I called and they told me that they didn't have anything and probably wouldn't and they were so rude and disrespectful melissa especially. So they cost me two I say 2 unnecessary trips and a day of work that I had to miss so I went to hertz and was treated like a customer should be. Thank you, Hertz!!!

This is for the outstanding work of ** at the location 5316 East Colonial Drive Orlando Florida 32807. My sister passed away and I need to car. Had some problems with the third party. The luxury car that I rented it was not available so they put me into a premium car with an upgrade for my next trip. I like it to be recognized and documented for the outstanding work these two employees showed. Thank you Enterprise. Job well done. PS that location is 5316 East Colonial Drive Orlando Florida 32807.

My car was damaged at a local car repair shop (ironic, I know). The local shop contacted my Enterprise Branch, Ballard, and notified them that they would pay the bill. The local shop and the branch had a long relationship and both benefited from customers using Enterprise. Three MONTHS after I returned the rental, I got a charge on my credit card for $667!! I did not receive any notices - nothing! Additionally, I have learned that Enterprise has NO motivation to collect on any unpaid 3rd party bills because they will just charge the renter. Also, I learned that Enterprise's policy is to NOT inform the renter that there are problems with payment nor send an invoice, nor receipt, etc. Just to charge the credit card.

Since I signed a contract stating that I was responsible for the car, I cannot refuse the credit card payment. It's Enterprise's policies and ethics that are the problem. Additionally, I have spent 1 MONTH trying to learn what happened and to find out from Enterprise what they can do to try to collect on their own invoice. The manager will do NOTHING within the Enterprise system. He doesn't acknowledge nor apologize for this DEPLORABLE behavior. I will NEVER rent from Enterprise again and I am deeply disappointed in a company that I have used for more than 20 years and thought was "one of the good ones". Wow, was I wrong. Enterprise - please review your policies and focus on your customers!

I usually never take the time to write reviews online but this one is well-deserved. Enterprise needs to start hiring more competent people and less lazy kids. This review is for the Enterprise location at the Planet Dodge Dealer in Miami, FL address 9975 NW 12th Street. We have never had such a bad experience renting a car there... I will never go back there again. First, my husband went through it and then me. As I went to rent a second car from them within a month's time of the first rental, I experienced horrible customer service over and over again.

First, the attendant lied and did not give my son and I accurate information about the car; he made us wait for an hour without giving us any answers to our questions and disregarded us by repeating the same answer over and over again like a broken record; he did not properly communicate and registered my son under my husband's account when they were two completely different claims, insurance companies, and names; he then went forth to charge our account for the first rental balance when it was known that the insurance was covering the whole bill. This was all because it appeared as if we had rented a 2nd car, which was not really a 2nd car because it was under my son's name but since he registered it under my husband's name out of LAZINESS, then it was... After several phone calls with different attendants at different locations and the supposed manager, we got a refund.

As if this wasn't enough clowning, after we returned the cars, he reimbursed the deposit for my son's rental but not for my husband's and per the receipt he gave my husband, (like a snake) he subtracted the balance from our deposit when he knew the insurance was paying for everything, without even communicating with him. We noticed this later that day when we looked at the receipt. Today, 4/7/17, 8 days after the return and 5 phone calls later, we still have yet to receive our deposit of $150, or any other amount for that matter. Never again!

Last April (2016) I rented a car in Houston from Enterprise. I was so pleased with their customer service, I decided this would be my "go to" rental company. I rented a car in Charlotte 3/17-3/22, turned in my car, was given a receipt and went on to continue my vacation. Once home, I check my mail. I HAVE A DAMAGE REPORT ADVISING ME TO CONTACT MY INSURANCE CO... 425.00!!! I am still at a loss??? Are you kidding me... I also received some pictures that I can't really make out from their claims department... There is damage to the ROOF!!! I am so angry. I did not think a company like Enterprise would handle business in such a manner.

My next stop was Tulsa, in Charlotte I was offered a 25% discount (for an airline that I work for) I also asked about in Tulsa. I was told I would have had to do this "when I called the company." What company, I was not sure, but, I was still ok with Enterprise... I then call in Tulsa to extend a day, that was fine, my credit card was charged the addition 15.82 before the call even ended... I later discovered I received an email advising my rental car was due, as if I just drove into the sunset with the rental. I am VERY disappointed with the way the Enterprise at Charlotte airport handles their customers and business.

Once again, I tried booking the highly advertised $9.99 weekend promo rate at many locations. They NEVER have any available at that rate. I checked about 10 locations in the area. Nope. Then they offer one at $51 a day. BAIT AND SWITCH. This rate does not exist. EVER. Shame on Enterprise.

BEWARE: Previously, I had good experiences with renting cars from the Catonsville, MD location, when my car was being repaired at Antwerpen. However, this last time is a nightmare that won't stop. I was accused of returning a car with a dent in it (I wonder how often that happens). The Enterprise employee put his hand under the area near the front wheel and pushed causing a popping sound. I'm disputing the claim, and during the dispute they have charged my credit card without notifying me $400.00 to date without a repair report from Progressive Insurance Company or Enterprise. NOTICE: always take your time and do a thorough inspection of the car before and when you return it, DO NOT ever drop it off and let them send your receipt, which was suggested to a crowded office; not me, I always wait but was still targeted. I will never accept even a free rental from Enterprise again.

In August, 2016 I rented a vehicle from Enterprise Leasing in Hazelwood, Mo. while my vehicle was being repaired. While pulling out of driveway the check engine light came on. I told my wife and she asked if it was still on. I said no, it went off. She told me to mention it when I returned the vehicle. The light never came back on after that. Three days later when I returned the vehicle I mentioned the guy that the check engine light came on. They never took down any information. Two months later I was getting a bill from Enterprise that there was damage underneath the vehicle to the exhaust. I did not damage this vehicle. Why notify us two months later that the vehicle was damaged. So much for trying to be nice.

Here it is April, 2017 and I am being forced to pay for the damage that I did not cause. I will never report if the check light engine comes on if I ever choose to rent a car. There is no proof that I caused this damage. I have rented from this Enterprise before and have always had problems with them. I would call to reserve a vehicle a week in advance only to find out there was no vehicle available when I went to pick it up at the requested time. One time they upgraded my and wanted to charge extra for the upgrade, pressured me into taking out their insurance and pressured me into paying for their gas when I returned it. The manager did make good by removing the extra charges.

However, when I went to rent again from them I again did not have a vehicle ready and they had to drive me to another Enterprise to pick up a vehicle. Another time we waited almost an hour before a vehicle became available. Each time made us late on leaving according to our schedule. Will never rent from this Enterprise again. Again never report if the check engine light comes on if you don't want to be charged for the damages.

All my information is stored in their system. Supposedly for speedy check in and out. It took me 95 minutes to get the vehicle I had reserved a week prior. I used to rent from them a couple times a month and you would think with this type of frequency use of their company it would even be better. Another issue is if you don't have a actual credit card it makes the process even worse. Some people myself included choose not to have any credit card debt and will use what is called a prepaid card. This keeps from having a huge credit card debt, if the money isn't there you can't get it. Oh and guess what? Cash, coins, gold or any other type of actual MONEY isn't accepted.

This place was terrible. They didn't give the car that I want. They force and pressure me into minivan even though I didn't want it. The reasons that they want me to rent this car was because it had damage and they fail let about it. When I try to exchange the car, they told me that there is damaged which I do. That damage was there before. Furthermore, they was rushing me to get this car or they were not going to give rental for that day.

Expert Review

Lauren FixAuto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.    More about Lauren→

Founded in 1957, Enterprise has more than 7,000 locations across Europe and North America.

• Free customer pickup: While it has locations at most airports, Enterprise also offers to pick up its rental car customers at no extra charge, saving renters the cost of cabs or shuttle services.
  • Online reservations: Book a rental car online in just a few minutes using the interactive form on the Enterprise website or app. Automatically generated confirmations make it easy to verify and alter reservations any time Enterprise is open.
  • Business rental program: Businesses can offer employee discounts or negotiate flat-rate costs through the Enterprise Business Rental Program. Enterprise helps employers save on reimbursement with a quick calculator to determine the expenses of reimbursement versus rental costs.
  • Long-term rentals: The Month-or-More Rental plan is an option for temporary reassignments or while waiting for an employee vehicle.
  • Many makes and models: Enterprise offers more than two-dozen categories of vehicles, including everything from economy cars to 15-passenger vans.
  • Discounts: Weekend specials, a points program and email offers can lower your rental costs.
  • Car and Ride Sharing: Mint Cars On-Demand is a convenient program that is needed for short-term rentals of a variety of vehicles 24/7. Enterprise Rideshare connects groups of five or more riders wanting to save time and money while reducing stress on the way to work. Riders can choose how to get to their destination in a newer van, crossover or SUV.
  • Best for Vacationers, business travelers, event planners, temporary workers, those with cars in repair, those who want a wide selection of vehicles and those who don’t own cars.

Compare Rental Cars