1.35/5
Based on 39 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

358 Extended Stay America Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

On July 31, 2018 myself and 4 of my children ages 17, 7 and 4 checked into the hotel at 3:40 am. We drove a very long 7 hours to get there. My timing was very off that is why we were so late to arrive. Upon my arrival I asked the lady at the front desk. Took my credit card and had me sign my check in forms. I asked her if I could get a later check out since we got in so late. She said yes you can stay until 12:30 pm. I said, ”perfect!” I am 4 months pregnant and my 4 year old has been sick on this trip. He was on antibiotics every 8 hours.

Not one time did the lady inform me that in the early am less than 5 hours from when we checked in we would be awoken with a loud knock on our room door. As we walked to the room I notice a sign on the door that said, ”starting at 8 am a few would be coming to each room to begin to take out mattresses and bring in new ones.” It also said they would start at the vacant rooms. I thought we were safe why would anyone take mattresses of their guest who were sleeping!!! Well I was wrong 9:15 am came and went the banging on my door started. I opened the door and asked what they wanted. The guy said he needed us to get off the bed so he can come in and take them away. I was like, "No you are not taking the mattresses my children are still sleeping." He said, ”mam I have orders to take your mattresses now.” I said, ”hell no.”

I closed the door and called down to the front desk. I told the lady the paper on the door said vacant rooms first. She said, ”well now they are doing it as they please and we need to let them in." I told my babies to get off the bed and I started to call Priceline. That is who I had made the reservation through. Those ** didn’t help me. They said they had to call the hotel and ask them if they could refund my money. What? Expedia doesn’t do that. I called down to the front desk asking to speak with a manager. A few minutes later the manager came. I was very upset I was extremely tired and emotional. Never ever have I had mattress ripped out from underneath us.

The manager came and we began to argue. I said nowhere on the Priceline website or the website for Extended Stay America Northgate in Sacremento did it say that mattresses will be being replaced starting at 8 am. I never ever would have stayed there. The manager said, ”well you slept didn’t you?” I said, ”slept 5 hours being pregnant dealing with a sick little boy is not sleep.” He said, "Well this is what I can do. You can stay as long as you like today and I can give you half your money back."

Yeah ok let me stay in a place with no mattress and furniture falling apart. At this time it was already almost 11 am and still no mattresses. The manager said the guy told him I didn’t want him to come back and bring the mattresses. That was the funniest thing I had ever heard of. Why would I not want new mattresses so my kids could possibly go back to sleep. I had to call Priceline to tell them the manager allowed for 50 percent refund back. Why the hell I didn’t get full. I don’t understand. I will be calling corporate to express my concerns. Why would they do this and not have a notice when people try to book. I had the worst experience of my life. This is definitely one for the books.

Original review: July 22, 2018

While visiting ESA Orange, California, there was something quite unusual about this company's code of conduct. Although the service was somewhat friendly, it would appear that ESA employs contractors for housekeeping. For a four story busy hotel, there was only one housekeeper. There was a shortage of fresh towels, fresh bedding, fresh linens and an overwhelming sense of disorganization in the company.

At this particular location, there are the regular hotel customers. There are also low income and homeless people who stay at this location. It is not unusual to see a drug user a few rooms down the hall from parents and children. With the predicament of homelessness, mental illness and drug addiction, there should at least be a notice onsite for the customers to review and to be informed of who is sleeping next door. Cleanliness, social awareness and safety are a few concerns to be discussed here at ESA Orange, California. Please help others to be informed. Stay vigilant.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 20, 2018

We stayed at an extended Stay America motel in Rock Hill SC at 1835 Canterbury Glen Ln. Was one of the nicest motels on our trip. The staff at the desk, both check in and check out were outstanding. Polite, friendly and helpful! I have managed motels in the past and I would hire the two ladies I had contact within a heartbeat! The room was clean, really clean! Pleasant and had everything we needed. I would highly recommend anyone staying in Rock Hill SC check this motel out.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I stayed at Extended Stay America at 4811 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, Ok. Never again. This hotel does not even get one star from me. The staff are very unprofessional and rude. They act like they are working at a $20.00 a night hotel. Stayed 3 nights and was charged for 11 nights. They argued with us about it and accused us of signing a reservation for 11 days. They refused to refund even though I had checked out.. We had to cancel our credit card. After going to our bank, we were refunded part of the money.

We looked at our bank account the next day and seen more charges. We called hotel. They told us they were going to charge us $200.00 for smoking in a non-smoking room. We don't smoke! They reduced it to $65.00. Last I heard they were going to refund that amount. Someone had obviously stayed in our room after we checked out. And we were being charged for it. We believe the staff had something to do with this. Don't stay here unless you want your life to be turned upside down. Management never called. The staff are liars and thieves!

Original review: July 19, 2018

We are currently on day 7 of our 8 day stay at the Extended Stay America in Arlington, TX. 1st I was to stress how wonderful the staff has been with trying to help within the horrible limitations that the Corporation has given them. Day after day I have seen others complain (rightfully so) and they continue to try as hard as possible to at least empathize and sympathize with the situations while maintaining a level of professionalism, they are the only thing good here. When we arrived, our kitchen had nothing in it for eating or cooking if it wasn't bolted down. We had already gone grocery shopping the first day and filled our fridge with over $100 worth of food. I requested from the front desk the basic necessities of dining ware and at least a pot and pan.

Day 4 we FINALLY got a few things; 2 large plates, 3 saucers, 1 bowl, 2 knives, a set of oven pads, a cutting board, strainer and a coffee pot. It's sad when this little amount feels like opening your first Christmas present. Still without any way to cook we were still left to our own devices, which meant either cooking using aluminum foil (which worked but obviously not ideal) or going out to eat. Today is day 7, finally checking out tomorrow, and we still have nothing to add to the kitchen. Eating has been a challenge, where what we did buy grocery shopping would have been plenty for our stay, most will have to be thrown away because we can't cook it, not to mention the couple hundred dollars spent for dining out. I should also note that we chose this hotel chain because I have Celiac, eating out is hard, dangerous, and sometimes I've had to do without while feeding my own family.

Trying to contact anyone at the corporation has been nearly impossible. On day 2 I waited for 20 minutes on hold to try to speak to a customer service representative to no avail. I then sent a complaint through their website as well as tried to reach out via Facebook messenger on their page. Facebook was (and still is non-responsive), I did receive an email back from the company 2 days later offering us a free single night visit in the future. I responded to this email stating we want nothing free, we just want what was advertised when we booked the reservation (through their own website). Since then it's been crickets.

We are/we're in the area for a large youth bowling championship and know many in this hotel as well as other Extended Stay America's in Dallas, and no one has had a good experience or acceptable resolutions. While I thought initially this was just something related to this hotel, it's become clear that the Corporation has and continues to fail across multiple locations without what seems to be a care. My advice, spend an extra $100 dollars and upgrade to a more reputable hotel, in the end you'll save more money. If you're left to your own devices, make sure you have aluminum foil and pick up plastic ware at your local fast food joints! :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extended Stay America?

Original review: July 17, 2018

I stayed at the Extended Stay America at 450 Gracern Rd. in Columbia, SC for one night - July 14, 2018 - and was totally disappointed with my stay. I encountered ROACHES crawling on the nightstand and on the floor; BEDBUGS in the bed (and I'm still suffering today, July 17, with the inflamed, itchy welts on my arm and hands to prove it), and, to add insult to injury, I almost fell off a toilet seat that was not attached to the toilet properly (the seat only had one screw connecting it to the toilet instead of two screws - there was NO second screw). I will never stay there ever, ever again, and I will report my experience to all my friends. Stay away from Extended Stay America!

Original review: July 17, 2018

Never in my life have I ever encountered a more customer UNFRIENDLY company than ESA (Denver); they did not honor two separate reservations at two different locations and left me stranded with no hotel room. The corporate office phone number is an endless loop of frustration - further proof of their utter contempt for customers. Their customer service line is a joke because they know people cannot wait over 30 minutes to talk with someone who ultimately has zero authority. One word describes ESA: N-I-G-H-T-M-A-R-E.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Extended Stay America Airport – Doral 87th Ave. - Dog ** all over their grassy area sidewalk and parking lot. Bedbugs and or animal fleas o and construction going on without having a courtesy common sense to tell their guest. A non-smoking facility yeah right you will see in the picture cigarette butts, dog ** that I will post soon. Definitely some issues did not clean up the room just didn’t care for their guest. Very poor management very poor upkeep. Look at the picture speaks 1000 words shall I say no more.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I have stayed in Extended Stay America for 15 days for which they over billed me by $450. When contacted front desk they say they have reversed the transaction. It's more 4 Months. I haven't got the credit yet and when I approached hotel for the transaction reference numbers as per my banker's request they stopped responding to email.

Original review: July 1, 2018

My family and I stayed at the extended stay hotel at 1805 N Westshore dr Tampa Florida. In the executive suite. We were there for six days. They said they would not clean our room because we weren’t going to be there for seven days. Our kitchen area smelled like pee so I had to get a towel and some fabreeze and wipe the floor myself. We had to clean our own room. We had two televisions in the suite. Only one would work at a time. So if we had the television on in the bedroom area the one in the living area would not work.

We complained about it. They sent the maintenance guy to our room to look at it but they said there was nothing they could do about it. So we had to let our three year old daughter watch TV and wait for her to fall asleep before we were able to watch TV. We wanted to get in the pool but it didn’t look very clean. I don’t recall seeing anyone in the pool the whole six days we were there. There was another guest in the lobby complaining about her stay there as well. I was very dissatisfied with our time there. I will never stay at another extended stay again. Especially not the one located at 1805 N Westshore dr in Tampa Florida.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I've been here 3 weeks. Never had service. One time I moved from a two-bedroom to a one bed to make my rent cheaper which was 279. Less than a week it was up to 395. I think is unfair especially when there's people have been here as long as I have and they're only paying $1,000 a month. I went without an air conditioner for a week. Did I ever get compensated? No. Do I ever get a break? No. I've got medical issues going on right now. I'm extremely sick. Haven't been to work because of my illness and I think this place you work with me. I've been here for over 3 months. I don't complain. I don't **. I don't ask for nothing but a little cooperation would be nice and the rent for three. Crazy. My rent should be 279 like the receptionist Bertha quoted me.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The Extended Stay we used was in Destin, FL. We were there for 4 days and rented a condo. We wanted to extend our stay one more day so we rented a room for the night. We were literally afraid to touch anything. Carpets not vacuumed and stained. The smell of marijuana. Dogs barking. Dirt and grime on the side of the refrigerator. Holes in the plaster all through the hotel, hair in the sheets, we asked for extra sets of clean sheets and there was hair in them. We slept with shirts on our heads. Suitcases were put on top of the table because we were afraid of bedbugs. The fire alarm in our room was chirping with a low battery, we went to let them know, the front desk said she would try to find a battery, but she was not tall enough to replace it. We did, but the new battery wasn't new and finally we just took the smoke alarm off the wall. Stained bedding. I took a shower in my flip flops.

We ultimately checked out at 3am because none of us could sleep. I booked through Booking.com. They confirmed I booked 2 kids, 2 adults. The hotel said we only booked for 2. We were supposed to have double beds but got a king with a pullout sleeper with crumbs that was really a single / twin. I have filed a complaint so we will see. Do not use this chain. I will not even bring clothes in that we had in that room. I will take them from the suitcase outside and wash them. The suitcase will stay outside as well once we get home. Beware.

Original review: June 5, 2018

When I arrived the check-in staff told me that they could not allow me to check-in 30 mins early. We had to sit in our car for this time in 100 degree heat wasting gas with our a/c on. Once checked in we went to our room, when we got there it was not what I booked or paid for. I asked the clerk what happened to my suite, he told me someone else has it so they gave me the next room. This was just the first of many issues. I agreed to stay since they told me I would lose my money for the 1st night and 10 days to get the rest back. I was suppose to have dishes, towels, coffee pot, toaster, and pots and pans. Went to the front asking for these items, was told that it would be a while because other guest were using them. What I'm a guest too!!!

The restroom was dirty, mold in the shower, toilet was broke, shower head broke, and there were cigarette stains in a smoke free room. The a/c unit was falling out of the wall, plugs not secure, phone was not working, and the alarm clock was broke too. The breakfast was a joke, two tiny muffins and lukewarm coffee. Also, the grounds were unkept and the flower beds had used mop heads and use pads in them. I needed to wash clothing and all the machines were broken washers and dryers. II would never recommend the motel to anyone.

Original review: June 1, 2018

We were hoping to get a good affordable motel room in but we were wrong. They had forgot to mention that they charge pet fees per pet (2 dogs). When all said and done it was more expensive than a really nice motel. $125 later for the quality of the room, cleanliness of the room, fake breakfast, and outrageous pet fees. I will never stay with this hotel chain again.

Original review: May 21, 2018

After receiving a confirmation email the day of the stay (Looking Forward to seeing you) the local manager Tammy ** moved my reservation to another city. I had booked the specific location so I did not require a rental car. I booked directly with the hotel and not through third party to avoid this problem (I have heard Expedia and Travelocity overbook). This occurred after a late flight at approximately 9:30 pm. By this time no other local hotels had rooms. Cost me a taxi to the rental car agency. On top of all of this the room I was given at the next Extended Stay America had a bed with broken legs. I hope Extended Stay goes out of business TODAY!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I’ve been staying here 18 months. They promised a clean room. Suppose to clean it once a week but very rarely happens even if you go to manager and complain and if they do clean it it’s half-assed. Had the same bedspread and blanket that has never been changed or washed.

Original review: April 12, 2018

This motel took all of my 100 dollar deposit prior to calling them and letting them know I would not be there to pick it up. Ask if they could mail it to me they said not a problem. Then a couple weeks went by and I didn't receive the check so I called them back and they told me they took my refund or my deposit and put it towards another night even after I called them. What some **.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I checked into this hotel and they gave me the wrong room. Then they gave me a hard time when asking for the correct room that I paid for. My room keys kept deactivating every time I tried to use them. The place was extremely noisy. They also charged me two different transactions and when I called to verify them. They told me I had to wait 72 hours before I could be even considered a refund... stay away from this Extended Stay I. 1776 Pembrook, Maitland FL.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I had a kitchen sink overflow and sewage was on the floor and the cabinets. Water everywhere on the carpets. I was given a key to another room but the next day they wanted me back in the same room. I went through this for about 34 days and then I finally sent an email and contact corporate and told them when they could guarantee that the sewage was not in the room I would return to that room. A recovery staffing agent came to the hotel room and did an inspection. That inspection agent stated that The room could not be sold and that the carpets and some of the sheetrock had to be removed because it was contaminated with sewage waste.

I was placed in the room next-door. Went through a similar problem but in the bathroom for fecal matter and waste flooded the bathroom. Seven days have gone by. I ended up checking out of this place and staying for three days in another location. I was emailed by management that my new room has been cleaned after arguing and being hassled about the room. I came back to the hotel and there is feces on the floor and on the toilet. I sent pictures to the manager. This was around 11 o’clock today. I’m still waiting here within an unclean bathroom and no response from management to date. This hotel should be a last resort.

I checked out of the other hotel and came back here under the guise that this hotel room had been clean. Given the weather and hotels are booked I’m not able to check into another hotel which is very unfortunate. This has been a very stressful experience and I already am dealing with medical conditions and this just simply complicates more. Again do not check into this hotel except if you have no other place to go.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Highest rated Extended Stay America for several months and I can tell you it is not a good place to do business with. Management has changed 3 times since I've been here and each one seems to be just as deceitful and fraudulent as the last. I have been missed charged almost every month I've been here. I have had to contact the police several times. I've had to make complaints to get what I have paid for it to corporate several times and the crap just continues. There have been a few times where I was minutes away from calling the police to have a manager arrested for assault and/or fraud. In addition I broke my leg exiting the hotel slipping on ice. Apparently they don't think they need to shovel or salt even after 4 people have been injured due to ice in addition to myself this winter.

It took me several weeks to have them come in to exterminate the roaches that were in my room and several others. I actually had to go out and buy roach traps out of my own pocket. Management was fully aware of these situations and intentionally did nothing. I regularly can't even get my weekly cleaning done to my room and most of the time a really bad job is done. I would not recommend staying at an Extended Stay America ever as this seems to be their corporate culture. On top of that when my handicap accessible van was even vandalized by another guest I couldn't even get the manager to review the security footage. They didn't throw them out for another 2 weeks.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Extended Stay America Jacksonville - When we checked in at 5:00, 2 hours after check in time, our room was still filthy. Food and dishes everywhere. Laundry piled up on the floors, pizza boxes still around. Did not go past the door. The second room had dog poop and pee on the floor. Smelled terrible and was filthy. We, along with about 5 other families, got our money refunded and left. The worst place I have ever been to.

Original review: March 13, 2018

DO NOT STAY AT THESE HOTELS, ESPECIALLY 12055 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax Va. A large piece of their roof fell on to the ground and scratched the entire passenger side of my car! They refused to pay for any damages, I was told “we are not liable”. Wtf!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I stayed to this hotel on February 9, 2018. This was the WORST hotel experience ever. The purpose of this stay was for leisure, just a getaway from the normal environment. Let me say I was quite embarrassed to have my friend over and what we thought was going to be like a old school sleepover where we talked all night turned out not to be so. We ran up the street to the Walmart and got blankets so we wouldn't have to sleep under the blankets that were provided. Not only did we leave to get blankets, but once we were situated and thought we were going to get ice, we had to end up going back down the street because this Extended Stay did not have an ice machine.

However we were offered ice trays like ice was going to magically appear within minutes. Let me add, this room which we ended up staying in happened to be the third room that we tried. The first one the lights were broken so it was very dim and it looked creepy, the second room had a strong smell with loose light fixtures on the wall; and this third room was not only included with roaches, but crumbs were on the side of the bed by the window, which made me think this room was not clean prior to my arrival.

The unexpected guest roaches made us VERY uncomfortable. During the midst of changing room, We ran downstairs to let the lady at the front desk know we'd just stay in room 213 the roof was leaking or should I say it was "raining". It was so bad other guest used the trash can that was located next to the front desk to catch the water from the roof that was leaking. The only reason we stayed here was because we could not get a refund and that would have been money down the drain. The Extended stay was chosen because of a previous stay we had a few years back, Evidently time changed and so did Extended Stay America.

In hence, I am a certified travel agent. I will NEVER recommend this or any of the Extended Stays to my clients, family members or friends. I am the agent that cares about my travelers, therefore I would never have them stay anywhere I would not stay myself. I am a member of several private travel professional groups where we share experiences to help one another and warn our travelers and this is the top experience that will be shared.

Original review: March 11, 2018

We stayed here while buying a house in the area after moving from out of state. Firstly, I will start with the good. Larry, the manager is excellent (Raleigh, NC Crabtree Valley). He is super friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately, that is where the good stops. I specifically booked a non-smoking hotel because of the fact neither my wife nor I smoke, and we have small children including an infant. Upon entering the room, we were assaulted by the nauseating smell of cigarette smoke. I must have spent more than thirty dollars on air freshener/disinfectant, and Lysol wipes to clean what should have been a clean room. Through our stay, I complained to my wife about getting bitten by something (my wife thought I was nuts until our infant started showing bite marks as well).

We removed the sheets, and we found bedbugs. We immediately checked out, purchased new clothes, trash bags, and disinfecting detergent (approximately $150). Bagged all our clothes, tossed our suitcases in the trash, and went to stay in another hotel (unfortunately our house won't close for another week or two). With no home, we had to go to a laundromat and spend fifty dollars to wash our clothes. Expensive use, but I'm not taking any chances bringing bugs to our brand new house. When we brought it to the employee's attention, he said take the kids to the doctor and they will reimburse us (yeah right). To make things worse, as we were leaving my son nearly picked up a hypodermic needle in the parking lot (I understand the hotel can't control where people dispose of their disgusting habits, but it just added to the nastiness of the hotel).

Original review: March 11, 2018

Have been staying here for months. Come this Wednesday it will be 3 weeks since my room was cleaned. I go home every other weekend for honey do's, so there's ample time to clean. Although the place isn't bad, housekeeping suffers terribly!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I booked Extended Stay America Hotel Denver Park Meadows for one month, checked with the hotel staff if I have to leave the hotel in between, they told they will apply biweekly or weekly rate in that case which will be $4-6/day more than monthly rate. Have to leave the hotel after 16 days of stay. They applied huge amount of charges without any reason. No one is available to talk on phone and even if you visit the hotel, they keep on telling, "Manager is not available today."

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I cancelled my hotel reservations on 1/12/18 with the agent during the storm. The agent assured me they were cancelled. The hotel still charged me for both rooms. I called to dispute the charges and the agent lied. The manager told me it's a he say, she say issue and he will side with his agent. Not trustworthy.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Check in at the Extended Stay America in Malvern, PA was quick and easy. The longer you stay, the more discounts and points you get for your stay there now and future stays anywhere else in the country with this motel chain. Rooms are clean, housekeeping very friendly, and all staff members do their best to accommodate your every need (within reason). They have a nice indoor pool, large outdoor patio with huge gas grill for all to use. If you run out of something or need a utensil you don't normally use, you just call the front desk and they bring it to you. Or, you can go to the front desk and ask and have a little chit chat with whomever may be there (staff and guests alike). It is pet friendly. The last time I was there it included pit bulls and such and they were all very friendly dogs. Cats too.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

The reasons why we won't go back to Extended Stay America - Fremont/Newark nor recommend it: We were charged twice but one was refunded later alright. But how can I recover the international fee (A$81) which we have paid for using our credit card to settle an overseas account. The manager is blaming Booking.Com (which the booking agent has denied) booking again but the revised invoice clearly say that our original invoice was just modified. For the 2-week stay our room was only cleaned or housekept once; Our pillows and bedsheets, of course, were only replaced once; We throw our own trash everyday; Used towels have to be handed over to the front desk to be able for it to issue fresh ones.

Indirectly we were asked to leave our room for two days from 9 am to 6 pm during the duration of our stay for preventive maintenance purposes (thank you to Booking.Com, they are willing to reimburse us for the cost of those 2 days); A fire alarm came off one morning without warning, announcement nor apology; We have to ask for plate and cutleries from the front desk when we checked in and when given, they were not enough for 4 people; No complimentary tea, coffee or water were provided; Because we were four and no housekeeping being done, we have to ask for toilet paper almost everyday; No porter to help the guests carry their luggages especially when your room is in the other building.

The front desk don't know what they are talking about. They said our room was in the second floor but when we got there, we learned that it was on the ground floor; Ricardo, the Manager and his staff are rude, disrespectful and not sympathetic to their guests. They don't realise that some of them, like us, travelled from the other side of the world for 17 hours. We understand that when we arrived at around 11 am we were early. We thought of leaving our luggages and come back later. But the room that they want us to place our luggages for safekeeping looks like a warehouse and is not secured. It is open for their maintenance people to freely come in and go. We don't want to leave our stuff to chances so we rather opted to wait for an hour or so but the front desk still have to charge us for $40+ because we were still early.

We spent $2353 for a 2-week stay and yet they can't spare the $40+ early check-in fee. It is their policy alright but a bad policy. They have to understand the situation on a case to case basis. We have extensively travelled and stayed in so many hotels around the world. This is the first time we have experienced this kind of service. We surely will return to Fremont because our daughter and her family live there but never and I said never will we go back to this hotel. PS I learned also that there was an incident that involved a shooting resulting into a death 4 weeks before we checked in on 10 Nov in this hotel. The more I am decided not to return to this hotel I can assure you.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

We stayed at Extended Stay America - Austin-Downtown- 6th St. from 10/01/2017 to 11/03/2017. When we checked out on the morning of 11/03/2017 as scheduled reservation, the front desk clerk told me she can’t set the balance of our receipts to zero for their system problem (only the manager Leslie ** has the right to do that). And she told me she will sent receipts to us later by email. 3 days after we leave Austin, we called the front desk and got our receipts, we found that we were overcharged 3 days later. We called the front desk and emailed to the manager (he is out of Austin on business trip), telling them the problems. The manager just told us to talk to his assistant, but the assistant Jesse ** don’t look into our case and even do not reply our email. Can anybody help me?

Extended Stay America Company Information

www.extendedstayamerica.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business