2. Travel
  3. Hotel Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Extended Stay America Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extended Stay America?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extended Stay America?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

My husband and I have been staying at the Extended Stay America in Waltham Massachusetts (52 Fourth Ave) and they have been wonderful. We have had the pleasure of meeting the property manager (**) who is kind and willing to help with anything you may need. The assist manager to our building (**) is truly a kind and compassionate human being. She helped us reverse our taxes since our stay was over 90 days. She always has a kind word and a smile for everyone. The Assistant Manager at the other building (**) is also a very kind and compassionate person. Even if she is not at this building she is always willing to help. The staff makes you feel comfortable and at home. We see ** the most as we stay to ourselves but each and every encounter we have had with staff is pleasant. If you need assistance they are there for you. This is an excellent place to stay if you have long term requirements in the Boston area.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

The very first thing that I like about the hotels are the kitchenettes with full refrigerators, a stove and microwave. Prior to the pandemic the housekeepers would ask me if I needed anything weekly. The attitudes of the managers, maintenance and housekeepers had/have nice personalities. The room that I am in has a cushioned chair for a visitor, a desk with a lamp and chair for a printer and a table with a chair to eat on. A closet space with a curtain to enclose things with an ironing board and iron. The room is modified for me a disabled with ample space and proper modifications to accommodate us. I have enjoyed my six months stay and the clothes or rack to move belongings help tremendously.

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I love you all so much and know that one day when I have my home you are more than welcomed to come to it. Thank you for your patience and loving attitude. Thank you Jason for being the number one employee who always has my back. You have a pure heart and I will never forget you. Everywhere I go I mention Extended Stay America because this place has truly given me what my own mother doesn’t. Thank you for being there for me in these hard times. I promise to be grateful in any other city or state I end up in.

Original review: July 28, 2020

This Extended Stay was great! With a welcoming staff, friendly customers and great rooms I was very lucky to stay here. I was even allowed to one up and get a better room on account of how full things were, and no need for a transfer. Extended Stay America continues to be one of the very best and this one especially good. Thank you again!!! -LT Falcon, 4870 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA 93111, Extended Stay America. America's Finest!!!

Original review: June 27, 2020

I'd like to comment on the previous review to start. The person doing the review was not aware of Extended Stay's policies, and didn't read the numerous signs or hear what was said over the phone, or while he was being checked in. This hotel is geared towards people who are staying for longer periods of time, and therefore are not requiring, or wanting, housekeeping services many times, like myself. So you do need to exchange towels at the front desk, and some rules did change due to Covid-19 as well. We all have to make adjustments during these times, and cannot hold the hotel accountable for this.

I can say, for my experience during the last two months through much of the pandemic and through the riots, that the Extended Stay family, and Tammy (the manager) especially, has been exceptionally helpful to me. They go out of their way to answer questions, help with anything they can, and would never leave anything to chance in these trying times. Tammy did an amazing job during chaotic situations, and kept her cool, never letting customers or other employees see if she was letting the stress get to her. And the rest of the staff must be following her lead, because they all know how to get the job done with an awesome attitude! Keep up the great work! And thank you so much for everything!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

For the past 2 months at various hotels in South FL. They have all been friendly and clean rooms. One of their hotels I’ve grown fond of which is on 1401 W Mc nab rd. Tyshawn is very attentive & customer service friendly. Dealing with the public can be at times difficult. However all of my experience there has been great! Managers are friendly as well. Hands down this particular location in my opinion is the best one!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Today is my first day on a Extended Stay America hotel at 2100 Featherstone Rd Auburn Hills, MI 48326 United States. I know is not a 5 star hotel but at least the room had to be clean and it wasn’t clean at all, the kitchen and the restroom were so Dirty I had to clean everything, the kitchen was broken missing parts, I wish I could post the pictures I have!!!! I haven’t try the stove yet or the microwave, I hope it will work. So disappointed with this hotel.

Also the from-desk told my husband the housekeeping service is every 14 days!!! Whaaattt??? Are you kidding me? I don’t know if they are saying that because we are staying here until the 28 of February and that’s 14 days!!! Thanks God the sheets were clean because I read lots of comments at booking.com saying that the sheets were dirty and smelly. For sure If we find a better option that I am sure we will find a lot, we'll run from this place! Or maybe now that I am thinking they are discriminating because my husband got a little discount but what they don’t know is that we love to travel a lot only for pleasure.!!! Last one they are not offering breakfast because of COVID, really? What are you talking about? All other hotels are offering a really good grab and go breakfast.... And I am sorry but I will never give the opportunity to another Extended stay America hotel!!! NEVER!!!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Arlington TX, Six Flags Location - Wish I could give NEGATIVE Stars. Very bad customer service. Extremely RUDE front desk person - Tanisha. We were confirmed for a 2 bedroom suite by Extended Stay representative. On arrival we were told the suite was not available. No other options were give to us. Was left stranded with 2 kids. Called customer service and guest relations and similar poor response from all. Was told GM would call. No call received. Everyone kept pointing fingers at other and nobody claimed responsibility for the mistake that left us stranded on a winter evening. Will be taking further action. Stay tuned. Please never book with Extended Stay particularly if you have a family with kids. Reservation number **.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Staff was excellent. Rooms well kept with extra cleaning. Kitchens easy to use. Ended up staying longer because of convenience! Katrina, Melissa, Maryanne, Mildred, Helen, Paulina, Lou - Thanks for taking good care of us!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

Paid for a Queen studio through Priceline, got to hotel and they said they didn’t have those but would upgrade me. What that meant was they gave me and my wife a room with 2 single beds. Yes that’s what I wanted, to sleep in separate beds. Contacted Priceline and they spoke with hotel and the hotel said, "No we upgraded them and we didn’t give them a room with 2 smaller beds." Wish I took a picture. Keep up the unprofessional work hotel and Priceline. Don’t use either of them. They wouldn’t discount or anything. I hope this costs them by others reading this.

Extended Stay America Company Information