Extended Stay America

• 5%
  • 4%
  • 67%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extended Stay America?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extended Stay America?
    Staff

Reviewed March 30, 2024

My stay at Extended Stay America was excellent. Assistant manager Milano provided excellent service. Showed genuine care. She makes stay here very pleasant. She is also very polite, makes me feel very welcomed. Ready to accommodate to needs if possible. I rate this hotel a 5 star. Her interactions with people staying here is excellent.

PriceStaff

Reviewed March 14, 2024

Currently staying in Indianapolis and it has been a good one! The room is spacious and staff has been friendly and attentive. Extended Stay also provides a cheaper rate after a month of stay which definitely makes it more affordable than other hotels in the area. Definitely recommended!

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2023

Ms. ** and Ms. ** from the location in Princeton-West Windsor saved my fiance's on September 30, 2023. My fiance (who is disabled), myself and my fiance's ESA (cat-Midnight), was thrown out into the streets/woods in the middle of September 2023. We could only afford two nights at ESA and checked out on the 30th. We knew we were going back into the woods and I had to work that night, leaving my disabled fiance and her ESA cat in the woods alone. Ms. ** and Ms. ** talked to my fiance (not knowing she was contemplating suicide that night), and let us sit inside as long as we wanted to during Ms. ** shift. We left and ended back up in the woods.

We came back here two days ago and Ms. ** is trying to see what she can do to help us, until I get paid on Thursday. I'm trying to obtain a second job immediately, so we can "live" here, until we get an apartment (we are on numerous waiting lists and they are so long). The room is awesome, the staff are so caring and compassionate, everything is amazing. Thank you Ms. ** and Ms. ** again for saving my fiance's life and treating her like a human being.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer Service

Reviewed July 13, 2023

Upon entering ESA I first noticed a clean well kept reception and lounge area. I was greeted with professionalism, the customer service was top-notch. All my questions was answered without hesitation. I was shown to my room. Upon entering my room it smelled fresh, everything was very organized. It was very quiet and relaxing. I definitely recommend staying at the ESA in Kentwood. I felt safe and at home. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Price

Reviewed June 1, 2024

I been stayed with family at 975 Weir Dr woodburry when we waiting for our new home when we make an reservation on the APP, then we cancel on their APP as the same day but they still charge to your bank account even you are not stay and none refund. Front desk told you because you cancel on the APP they don't refund your money no matter you stay or not. Please be careful on Extended Stay America on their APP. Never give your credit card.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 15, 2024

This Extended Stay was a complete nightmare!! The room was disgusting, the whole entire place was disgusting. I was nauseated the entire time that we were there. We did NOT feel safe at this hotel!!! They left a note under our door saying that they were going to do a mandatory check of the a/c in our room at 9am on Sunday, but they didn't show up until around 2pm. My son had fallen asleep, and I was trying to fall asleep.

We checked out early, and my son turned in our hotel key/cards. I just talked with a manager and because my son didn't ask to cancel our reservation, they completely refuse to refund us any money. I had the reservation from Friday, May 10th- Friday, May 17th. We are homeless and I don't have any money to buy food at all. And the jerk manager at this hotel refuses to give me any refund at all. Not only that, but he also claims that if we'd "officially" checked out on Monday morning, then we'd owe them $800 because of Texas Tech's graduation. We checked out on Monday, after the graduation. I've just emailed my lawyers about this. The corporate office is giving me the same run around.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 14, 2024

We stayed in the Extended Stay America-Bethpage NY on 5/2/24. When we got to our room, we heard multiple dogs barking in the adjoining room. We went back to the desk to request another room and were told the hotel was sold out. As it was late and we weren't familiar with the area, we went back to the room hoping the barking would stop. We asked the man at the front desk to at least contact the people in the room to try to get the dogs to stop barking. We never heard the phone ring and no one ever visited their room. The dogs continued barking until 11:30 PM and started again the next morning before 6 PM. At this point, the dogs started fighting and one of them was shrieking like it was getting killed. I call the front desk and asked them to go to the room to stop this and check on the welfare of the dog. The woman answering the phone said ok.

After several minutes, no one came to the room or called and the fighting between the dogs was intensifying. We were pretty sure the dog owners were not in the room. We called the front desk again and advised them something needed to be done right away as we were afraid a dog was getting killed. We were told that they weren't allowed to go into the room. I told them to at least knock on the door or call the owners, or the police or something. Again, we were told okay and nothing happened. We knocked on the wall and the dogs stopped for about 5 seconds and then began fighting again. At this point we were frustrated with the lack of concern by the staff and left the hotel.

According to the Quiet Policy of the hotel, all guest are required to be quiet between the hours of 10 PM and 8 AM. This policy was being violated and the staff did nothing though we contacted them 3 times. Even worse, they showed no concern for the welfare of the dog. I reached out to Extended Stay America to advise them of the situation. I asked for a refund since the staff did nothing to enforce their quiet policy. I also asked for disciplinary action on the members of staff who did nothing to ensure the safety of the dog, and asked for an apology from the management of Extended Stay America. It's been a week and we have heard nothing. After our experience, I'm not surprised that there's been no reply. So my only recourse is to leave a review urging anyone considering staying at this hotel to find another option. This is a horrible hotel and it should be closed.

Price

Reviewed May 11, 2024

Horrible place. Fairfax, VA. Tried to charge me double. Dirty room. Smelled really bad and the host didn't understand a lack of English. Really bad for 192 for one night. Stay away. Marriot and Hampton inn is by far a 100% better.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed May 3, 2024

The Extended Stay West Melbourne Florida is occupied with a known call girl/prostitute Kayla ** residing there using facilities for in call services. Can't imagine no one is aware with all the extra foot traffic coming in and out of this establishment.

Reviewed May 2, 2024

This review is specifically about the Yorba Linda Location. The stay here was awful and management was worse. I was cursed at by a manager, never received a full cookware set and lied to by the District Manager about a getting a refund for my stay. Corporate isn't interested in complaints and will brush you off to get a good review while offering nothing. I used to love this company but it turns out I was completely wrong. I've stayed with them many times but after viewing many reviews on different sites, this location is notoriously bad for service, cleanliness and customer concerns.

Extended Stay America Company Information