1.66/5
Based on 100 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Sheraton Hotels

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 29, 2018

152 Sheraton Hotels Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I checked in to the hotel with my newborn baby, the room temperature was very low. When I requested the staff to do something with that, from the front desk name Stevan asked me to leave the hotel if I don't like it. When I contacted the manager named Fancy she repeated the same things in more polite way. For me as frequent guest of Sheraton, was a shock to hear such treatment, and the way how these guys handled the issue. I was so disappointed by incompetence of the staff who supposed to provide excellent services as Sheraton chain claims such as "we go beyond and above to help you". I do not recommend to any foreigners to stay at the Sheraton Surrey BC, Canada.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I was told I couldn’t cancel my reservations (Sheraton Tribeca) after my business trip to NYC was cancelled due to multiple flight delays, causing me to miss a business meeting. Mairovi ** told me if I provided proof she would not charge me. She lied! She charged me anyway. Shame on Ms. ** and shame on Sheraton.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I received notice for a booking I did not make. I called the hotel, and they assured me a 24 hour response. Nothing happened. Called again and they assured me that there was nothing they could do on my end since the reservation was made through booking.com. Are you kidding me? The hotel has no power over its own bookings and reservations? They also hung up on me. Between that and lying about calling me back and dealing with the issue? I'll never book a Sheraton that's for sure.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I stayed at the Sheraton Atlantic City convention center in October for two nights. I was issued a refund of $160 which the woman at the front desk told me was owed to me. I was later credited on my debit card for That amount. The hotel was so-so. The toilet or bathtub had a leak. Something was leaking in that bathroom. The beds and room was not cleaned properly by room service. Two months later they took $160 off my card. No reason.

That was some of my rent money and they didn’t even bother to say sorry when I called the woman. I think her name was Danielle. Got rude with me and told me it was not the hotel’s fault they Had a credit card malfunction and they just took what was never owed to me. I was so frustrated I cried. I will never stay at the Sheraton again. I was a paying customer and I got treated like crap and my card is being charged at random with no rhyme or reason. Beware. Stay away. Who knows when they will charge your card whenever their system is malfunctioning. Took my rent money! Right before Christmas???

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Checking in their Niagara Falls, Canada branch was good. Beds are very comfortable. Would let daughter/friends stay in valet parking to eat breakfast after checked out for one hour but when I went I did. However, daughter found bug on pillow. Also, no fridge which is useful to have esp at 125$ night.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sheraton Hotels?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Amenities were plentiful at Sheraton Hotels, Las Vegas, Nevada. View extraordinary, always wanted to stay at locale. Price was fairly reasonable considering located on the strip. Food inside of facility was great.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

We go to Shipshewana at least 1 time per year, and we always stay at this one hotel, because the price is right for us, and we like it because it is nice and clean, and we can park right in front of our door and not steps for us.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Upon arrival checking in at Sheraton Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico was pleasant and quick. Entering our room I'm big on smells and the room had a nice fresh scent not like the normal hotel. Linens had a fresh scent as well and were Egyptian satin. Very nice. Would definitely stay again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Atlanta, GA, Fulton - Room was clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was fresh & tasteful. The staff courtesy and helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much. Pool was clean. I like that.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Rooms needs updating, but beds are very comfortable and staff accommodating. If you are a platinum club member you are allowed access to the spa club lounge. Gold members can get access for a fee or an upgrade can be provided using your points. Very close to Broadway theaters, Times Square and restaurants.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I had a friendly, clean, wonderful experience at Sheraton Hotels in Salt Lake City, Utah. It's very comfortable, easy to fall asleep. Nice affordable snacks and drinks in room. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable in area facilities and directions.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Customer service was great. We were greeted upon arrival. Parking fees were high. Staff was friendly. Experienced difficulty exiting the parking lot, had to find someone to let us out. That was a major inconvenience considering I was trying to get to the airport at 4 am.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

When I checked in I was asked to swipe my card and was told that it was for any incidental charges. I checked my card balance only to find that $50 per room, which was two, had been deducted from my balance. There was construction going on the floor above us which began before 7:00 AM. I informed the front desk and was told if it happened the next morning to contact the front desk, which I did. Nothing happened. The banging and sawing continued. The third morning it began before 7:00 AM. The towels and bath mat were dirty. I called down to the front desk for coffee supplies and was told they didn't have any. I have traveled many times staying at many hotels and have never experienced anything like this. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and I would be glad to tell them why.

Since the hotel knew construction was going on, I should have been told that at check-in. I work a second job just so I can trips to exciting places and although I have been to New Orleans before my hotel and overall experience was very pleasurable. We wanted to stay closer to the French Quarters so I booked at your hotel. Such a mistake. My daughter was smoking out on the balcony and the lady in the next room called security who came to our room inquiring if this was true. If she was smoking in the room, the detector would have sounded the alarm. Her balcony door was open. All in all this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had and am very sorry your pictures and hotel information is so far from we experienced. When I reported to the front desk manager he said that because I prepaid for the rooms, there wasn't much he could do except give me points on a membership to SPG which I told him I didn't have.

I am not a happy customer and I don't imagine corporate will even contact me, but at least I have voiced my disappointment with my experience at your hotel. My daughter and I stayed in room 409. The other room 441 was used by my grandchildren. I will be visiting New Orleans again but will not be staying at your hotel. Thank you for making my stay at your hotel the worst experience I have had. There are too many places to stay at, and I hope people chose somewhere else to stay and not at your hotel. I feel like compensation is owed to me, but that won't happen any more than you're going to do anything but maybe send a generic response. Sorry I stayed there... Surely won't happen again.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My stay was on my wedding night. There was a bottle of champagne chilling in the room and we were treated to breakfast the next morning. I would recommend this to anyone for their wedding night stay. They were absolutely fabulous.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I, along with my family, visited Agra to see one of the 7 wonders of the world, Taj Mahal. We selected to stay at Four Point at Sheraton Agra. (Biggest mistake of my life). I usually use my American Express when we travel internationally as family. I booked the room online. We took a train from Delhi to Agra and checked in to this hotel. I was asked to pay for early check in, fair enough, I paid about $175 for early check-in. The rooms were crappy, the room didn't open with the card. After 4 tries they changed the room. With 2 little kids we moved to this new room at 9 pm at night.

Next morning around 5 am, someone knocked the door, I was half asleep, opened the door and 4 people holding revolvers entered our room. To the horror of my family, they were demanding money, jewelry, anything valuable we had. I told them take anything and everything but please don't harm us and our children. They searched everything in our luggage. Took my wallet, I had about $800 in my wallet with some Indian currency. They took my son's DSI, our cell phones, laptop, just leaving our clothes. After this incident we called the front desk and ask them to call the cops. They said they don't see anything on the cameras and nothing ever is recorded. They never called the police.

We were so scared we went outside the hotel took the cab standing there and went to the train station. We had no money to give to cab driver. We called the cab company and gave the credit card number to charge. We went inside the train station bought the tickets to New Delhi with the credit card my wife had. After we reached New Delhi we realized what kind of phase we just passed. Sheraton charged us for days we didn't stay. I am just glad no physical harm was done to us. I just want to warn any US or western tourist visiting Agra to be aware of this loot and not be victim of it like we were. We probably lost around $2000 altogether but we are glad we all are alive.

Bottom line: This hotel carries the name of Sheraton but they passes your information as US or foreign tourist to gangs. And literally help them loot you. In a foreign land you are helpless, they loot you, hurt you, rape you etc. Thank God we just lost money and nothing else happened to us except for emotional trauma. I wonder how many incidents like this happens every day at this Four Points at Sheraton, Agra and gets not reported. I am sure everyone gets a share in the loot. If Sheraton corporate in US have any control of this hotel I am sure they want to re-consider the affiliation. We trust the name Sheraton and that's the biggest mistake we make.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I believe Sheraton Corporation needs to change their value statement: "At Sheraton we are committed to going above and beyond to ensure you have the best stay possible. Our associates are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of service, be that grand gestures or thoughtful small touches. We go beyond so you can too."

This is so not true. I had reservations for a one night stay ($400) at the Sheraton Old San Juan. Our flight from New York to San Juan, PR was canceled at the last minute. There were no other flights out that night. We were booked out the next day. I called the Sheraton Old San Juan and told them of my problem and to cancel the reservation. The person I talked to (my error not getting her name) said she would take care of us. Upon returning home after our vacation. I contacted the hotel and was told since I made the reservation through a third party there was nothing they could do. To make my reservation in the first place, I called the phone number listed on the Sheraton Old San Juan web page. I had no idea I was dealing with a third party! Anyway, the "third party" said they couldn't do anything unless the hotel would waive the expense and ok the refund.

After contacting the Sheraton Old San Juan AND Corporate they said they would look into it. That I would hear back in 5-7 business days. I finally heard back from the "third party" and they said they were unable to give me a refund since the hotel did not send them a waiver. This is so discouraging - $400 is a lot of money to throw away. Why should the hotel make money this way. You would think they have enough business that they can refund the amount when it was not our fault at all. I have a very bad taste in my mouth toward the Sheraton Corporation. Very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Booked a room at the Four Points Sheraton, Sacramento Airport a month early through Expedia. The record shows a standard double (king requested). Called and confirmed this two nights before check in on 9 Aug. When I arrived, they claimed that I had a handicapped room booked (accessible) and would not change it. That's when things went downhill. I personally stood there and watched the clerk put the Expedia rep on hold and walk away three times. I observed that same clerk take a coffee break while Expedia was on hold while, naturally, I was on hold. We stood in the hot lobby for almost an hour while they played games with Expedia. While they blamed each other for the screw up, we suffered.

Played the same game in the morning at check out. The manager was conveniently not around and refused to call or talk to me. The room itself was a parody of an "accessible room". The door bell was so high pitched that it sounded like a smoke alarm. (No shutoff), toilet ran all night, had a sliding barn door to the bathroom that a person in a wheelchair or elderly person could not use, shower chair was used for towel storage, no refrigerator (handicapped people need to refrigerate some medications), tiny TV (Granny, where are my TV glasses), and the list goes on.

Breakfast was $11 and equivalent the free one at the Hampton Inn up the road. This hotel is isolated from the big cluster of hotels and restaurants across the road. The customer service here gives "polite insolence" a new meaning. It could probably be an OK place if they could get some management in there that cared about the customers. If Sheraton had any "attaboys", this one stay wiped them out.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I'm at a loss for words. I often make an effort to compliment good service and have never left a bad review. However my horrible experience must be shared. Since this terrible experience at the Miami Beach Sheraton, we looked up their reviews on trip advisor to learn that this Sheraton consistently receives bad reviews and unfortunately they are getting better at making excuses for each.

We purchased a room for 5 people online through a third party booking vendor for myself, my adult sister, my two children and my nephew. We selected two double. RDS with a pull out couch at the time of booking. When we arrived at about 11 am, the front counter representative informed me that the room I booked only accommodated 4 people. I explained that we selected a pull out couch for the 5th person, but she said those rooms are not guaranteed as they are only available on a first come first serve basis. I asked if she can put us in two rooms to solve the issue. She offered two options: pay an additional $15 for a rollaway bed to be delivered to the room, or upgrade to a suite for an additional $60. Both options seemed fair. We chose the rollaway option since it was only a single night stay and we would be checking out at 5 am to catch a flight home.

9 hours later, around 8 pm, when we had not yet received the rollaway bed, I called the front desk to check the status. At that point I was told that they couldn't give me a rollaway bed due to fire restrictions. Since new staff was on duty, I explained to the clerk of my booking error and the resolution the check-in clerk provided. She said she cannot allow us to stay in the room and placed me on hold to speak to the manager. Despite being tired from traveling for 6 days and dealing with a sick/vomiting child all day instead of exploring Miami Beach, I explain again to the manager of the situation hopeful for a quick resolution.

The manager, Jackie **, was less polite and more interested in informing me that it was my mistake in booking the room. After trying to explain to her that her front counter clerk already resolved the issue at check-in by offering me the rollaway bed, she clearly was not interested in assisting me with the rollaway bed or any resolution. Instead she said we were not suppose to be in the room and threatened to call the police. (Yes, call the police, that is not a typo.) Not only was I tired and my kids wanted to go to sleep, now I was in shock at this manager's quick and irrational resolution. I literally asked her if she was serious, in which she replied yes, then hung up the phone.

At this point I was in true shock. I walked downstairs and asked to speak with Jackie, the manager who just threaten to call the police and hung up on me. When the a young girl approached the counter, I introduced myself in which she replied "I already called the police, I'm evicting you." I asked her why. She replied, "Because you are not suppose to be in that room." I asked to speak to a higher manager hoping to diffuse the extremely escalated situation. She said, "I'm the only person you can talk to."

So in summary, a Sheraton employee checked us into our room and gave us the option for a roll away bed. Manager Jackie blamed the mistake on the customer and her reasonable resolution was to call Miami police to have us evicted at 8:30 at night in the rain. My level of shock was indescribable. It was now apparent that this manager was either too immature or inexperienced to be in a management position and clearly had no capacity for reason. Rather than offering to move us to a non-fire restricted room that may accommodate a rollaway bed or upgrade us to a suite, the she called law enforcement and evicted us. Unbelievable.

In the end, two Miami police officers showed up to escort me, my sister and our children out of the hotel. Raining and dark, we were forced outside and used our cell phones to call area hotels for a place to sleep that night and an Uber driver to get us there. I suppose I am grateful that we were at least allowed to do so under the carport area. HORRIBLE doesn't begin to explain this night. MORTIFIED! I'm still in shock. I guess we should have read the reviews before booking the room. I certainly will check reviews in the future.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I really don't know how to start! We used to live in Rhode Island, and I came back for vacation around the Fourth of July celebrations. We stayed on different hotels around Providence with wonderful memories in each of them. Since I am a member of Booking.com, I needed some hotel accommodations for several days, so we started to searched around and decided to book at the Providence Sheraton near the airport. We arrived there to the front desk, the staff were very helpful and we walked to the elevator to my room that was located at the third floor of the hotel. My first impression from the time I took the elevator toward the hallway was really painful. The rug was dirty, the wallpaper from the walls were peeling, some of the doors lack of the Sheraton sign, the doors are scratch with black lines. We arrived to the room and when we enter the room, the stinks of mold was something I never felt before.

My daughter who is a register nurse, told me that I couldn't stay there. We check the room and the filters of the air conditioner was full of dust. The shower have mold around the edges, the wallpaper was peeling from every angle of the room and the mirror had hand scratch. This room was pitiful that I almost started to cry. If you don't believe me I have a lot of photos that I can show or provide for further complaints or verification. I went to the front desk and I explained that the pictures that I saw in my phone wasn't the kind of place that I paid for. I explained and they changed my room to a better room, but the room was recently painted and the fumes were very strong, I understand that this hotel doesn't have the necessary windows for ventilation. Unfortunately I couldn't leave to other hotel because it was a prepay agreement for five days. But at least they offer Starbucks coffee that is my favorite.

Some of the floors still doing some renovations, but whoever is doing this work is terrible, if you look, the paint is cheap, some of the furniture still the same with scratches all over, the finishes of the bathroom are poor done, well I don't think it will last for long. I hope they change the carpet that is old and really disgusting and distasteful. The restaurant is O.k., the only reason of my complained is that I travel a lot and during my traveling I had been in many Sheraton hotels with a wonderful experience, but staying in this hotel was very disappointing, and if you really want to reaffirm your reputation, just invest some money in the renovation of this hotel. I could send all my pictures, if you want me and I will tried not to share with Booking.com.

Original review: July 6, 2017

New Orleans Sheraton Hotel on Canal Street (Rm **) checked In Thursday, June 29th, 2017. On Friday (6/30/17) at approximately 4:30 pm left the room dressed with purse (strapped over me), was out and about for the remainder of the day enjoying Essence activities. Came back to the room with my LV purse on me. Took the purse off, took bath and got ready for an All White party at the Hyatt Regency. Took the contents out of my LV purse (money, credit cards, id, etc) and placed in my White evening purse to go to the All White party at the Hyatt Regency. Left the hotel room at 11:30 pm with the White purse in hand. Left the LV purse in my Hotel Room... AND it was never seen again!

After checking out of my room at the Sheraton and unpacking I noticed my purse was stolen. Called Loss Prevention at the Sheraton... who called me back on several different occasions stating that they did not find nor locate my LV purse. I even have a claim number #** and this has not been resolved as of today 7/6/2017. This is extremely disappointing. The staff at the Sheraton called back asking me several questions to lock down a time and I am quite sure that they saw me with leaving and returning to my room on Friday with my LV purse strapped across me (via security cameras)!

This has never happened to me and I am always concerned about the morals of the staff at well known hotel chains such as the Sheraton of New Orleans... With that being said, I am the type of person who returns found money, found iPhones, found purses... I return all things that DO NOT BELONG TO ME, regardless of how valuable it is! I just expected the same Karma reciprocated back to me but I guess I was wrong. I even started thinking to myself that the person who works for this hotel would probably lose their job behind my $800.00 purse (and that made me SAD). But that is the type of person I am! So, my conclusion is that I hope the Sheraton of New Orleans compensates me for my cost of my purse... but I'm not holding my breath on this one, but I am so disappointed.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I booked a room through Booking.com at the Sheraton. 4 days prior to the reservation I tried to cancel it due to my child being sick, and we would have been traveling out of state for the reservation. The Sheraton would not cancel my reservation unless I paid a fee of $447.00. This is robbery.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I requested to the front desk agent to see if they can get a taxi for me. They informed me that it would cost me 1800 rupees to go about 3km. I was in urgent need to get something from the nearby store, so I agreed. The taxi cab driver brought me back. Yes, it is high for 1800 rupees which are equivalent to 30 US Dollar for about less than 2 miles. The next day, I wanted to go to the nearby town to grab something to eat. They were going to charge for a taxi cab to take me about a mile away for 900 rupees. I asked why is the rate so high, they have mentioned it is their hotel policy.

My question is why would a hotel be contracted out to a taxi cab company and they advised me to pay the hotel and not the cab driver. This was a yellow cab, and NOT a hotel car. I called the Four Points by Sheraton corporate office. They advised me that there is no such policy. I requested them that I wanted to leave. They said it will take them 5 days to investigate it, by then my trip is almost over.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Boston, MA - Sheraton's overall have never seemed a good value and you have to watch rewards like a hawk!!! They frequently mess them up, or do not apply at all. When mistakes happen, their agents take weeks and weeks to resolve; if they ever do. Room was not dirty, very small and serviceable enough. But the restroom had very small since w/ no counter - so nowhere to even set anything down. There was nothing, no breakfast, no coffee. My stay is way overpriced and basically, zero services. Can only assume the high price was due to location.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Sheraton Suites Galleria - Atlanta. On January 13-16th, we reserved fifteen rooms for a convention. We also put in a special request for the pullout beds to be made up in rooms that has the pullout beds. On arrival, Randee, from the front desk, was rude and refused to acknowledge the fact that we had requested for the pullout beds to be made. We immediately addressed our requests. But Randee would not honor our request and stated the beddings to the pullout beds is not part of their service, beddings are in the closet and housekeeping is unavailable. We asked to speak to the Manager or anyone superior but Randee replied no one is available or to be found. After calling corporate six times, spoke to two different managers, our issues were still remained unresolved even though we were promised to get a call back within an hour by the corporate managers. No callbacks.

Randee later then refused to speak with us and didn't acknowledge Corporate Office's email request and calls. BUT the Hotel did try to compromise their lack of customer service by offering ONE free breakfast and it expired the very next morning. Not even for the duration of the stay. In the midst of all this the bathroom's sliding door was broken and had to wait approximately three hours before the front desk switched our room, and by that time, it was already midnight. For such a well-established hotel and affiliates everyone is very disappointed at the lack of service, the importance and the level of care that is required from both the hotel and corporate office. Definitely needs to retrain the staffs especially the front desk agents. They are the face of the hotel, whether it is within their job description or not. They ensure that no matter what problem arises, the guest's issue will be sorted out through one point of contact: them.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I always enjoy my stays at the Denver West, Lakewood Sheraton. The rooms are quiet, clean and always have complimentary bottled water and coffee in them, for guest use. The staff is very professional, friendly, helpful and respectful. The best part is, they are dog-friendly. They provide a dog bed, dog dishes & a small bone-shaped container filled with waste bags, at no extra charge for the items use. Plus, ice & pop machine on every floor and a store in the lobby, pool & weight room. Great restaurant & room service. I'm very happy with the rates.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Sheraton in Atlanta, Ga is very nice to stay at if you can afford the room and the prices of their in hotel restaurants. The amenities are good. There are room refrigerators and coffee makers, but there's no microwave. However, no continental breakfast included and hotel restaurants are expensive to eat at.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

Anaheim California - my first choice in hotels. We stay here quite often and it is a good location for the convention center and Disneyland. Price is a little more than other hotels in the area but you get what you pay for. We were upgraded to a nicer room. Rooms were clean and smelled good. Staff is friendly and restaurants are great.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

We were expecting better standards from a Sheraton Hotel. Sheraton in Catania is dated, old fashioned in terms of interior decoration (probably from the early 1990s), the building is badly maintained (exterior walls have never been plastered), the hotel is far from Catania monuments, shops, restaurants, markets and other attractions. It is located along a very busy road (day and night).

Bar staff does not speak English. Reception staff's English was poor and highly Italian accentuated. Breakfast buffet is poor and not conveniently organized (milk is far from coffee and tea machine, clients have to do everything by themselves). We had a much better experience at NH Hotel in Palermo for the same price level. We expect SHERATON customer service to prove us that SHERATON Hotels can offer us a good value for money service.

Original review: July 12, 2016

Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel - I stayed at the hotel several nights on business in different occasions and was pleasantly surprised not only at the location which was wonderfully central to a huge walkable area and lots of nice restaurants surrounding the Reforma and Angel, close to where I needed to go but also convenient from the airport - 45 minutes in traffic on arrival and 25 minutes without traffic this morning. Super convenient!!

Since you get to the front door staff are very friendly, like the butler service, staff club lounge is very affectionate and friendly. But staff out of tune on the 18th floor, the VIP & Club Services attention for frequent customers, leading to not appreciate the general level that has the hotel. Which is very poor for the Preferred Guest. It is the attention in the VIP & Club Services Leader at Mexico City Sheraton Maria Isabel. Everything else in the hotel works very well, and his staff are very friendly except this sector. The person in charge of that service level is not a four star hotel requires. This area is very poorly managed, and has no training or proper training. Only this sector, you can lose everything positive that has that hotel. They should work more on solving these problems, and become almost a five star hotel.

Original review: April 23, 2016

I am a military service member that was tasked to attend a class in Puerto Rico. I stayed at the Sheraton in Old San Juan. I was given a towel from housekeeping that had feces in it when my roommate and I ran out. When I took a shower the next morning before class I rubbed the towel all on my body. I was mortified when I discovered the putrid smell was coming from the towel. I became slightly ill and very stressed out that I almost didn't finish class. The hotel did NOTHING.

To this day I have a fear of housekeeping cleaning my room and I bring my own towels to any hotel that I attend. I do not drink from the glasses or use anything in ANY hotel I go to no matter the class and I now bring my own cleaning equipment. Again the SHERATON just swept it under the rug like it never happened. I am trying to pursue legal action. They offered no free year of rooms, nothing for emotional distress, absolutely nothing. I did a security report and I STILL have the towel. As a service member we have to travel quite often and I am afraid anytime I have to stay at a Starwood hotel.

Sheraton Hotels expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Sheraton brand began in the 1930s and now has nearly 450 locations across the globe. Sheraton is one of the 11 brands owned by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, which was acquired by Marriott in April 2016. All Sheraton properties fall into the luxury and upper-upscale full service category.

• Starwood rewards: Travelers can become Starwood Preferred Guests (SPG) for free and earn Starpoints, which they can use for free stay at one of Starwood’s 11 brands, include Sheraton, aLoft, W and Westin. SPG members also get extra perks, like free in-room Internet.

• Baseball: Sheraton is the official hotel of Major League Baseball. Guests can watch the MLB Network, which includes live games as well as unique content like MLB Tonight, and they also have access to MLB.TV Premium to watch even more games. SPG members can spend Starpoints on game tickets.

• Diversity: Starwood’s global initiatives include making sure it has a diverse workforce. In the United States, the company has partnered with colleges and universities to recruit minority employees and actively recruits military veterans. Their Advancement of Female Talent program aims to ensure an even gender balance at all levels of the industry.

• Dining: Sheraton Hotels and Resorts have full service restaurants and room service. Their menus have been designed so that their dining options pair well with one of their available wines or seasonal craft beers.

• Updates: Starwood is in the process of implementing an extensive plan to update and renew the Sheraton experience. Known as Sheraton 2020, the upgrades so far include a new bar menu and a variety of special offers.

• Best for: Sheraton Hotels and Resorts cater to business and solo travelers, adults and retirees who are looking for a luxury hotel experience.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Sheraton Hotels Company Information

www.starwoodhotels.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use