1.13/5
Based on 129 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 17, 2018

1585 Dollar Rent A Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was very dissatisfied. I had 5 different charges from them all. 402.34, 477.00, 28.00, 28.00, 112.00. All posted to my credit card. I have never had this happen and this is by far my worst and last experience with them.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Generally Dollar has been a friendly business to deal with. However, the prepaid booking email confirmation did not include a receipt. When I called Dollar to get a receipt, they sent me one, but it was only for the taxes and fees; it did not include the prepayment. So... I called again and asked for that portion of the receipt. The rep couldn't help me... Apparently these are handled through "CarTrawler". The good thing was he was able to transfer me, and I got the receipt, but the process was not pleasant. The first rep should have seen that I had also made a prepayment... I wouldn't have needed to call at all if they had proactively emailed me both receipts or had a way to self help on the web. I like Dollar so hope they fix this.

Get expert buying tips about Rental Cars delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Please beware of this company. The person at the desk does not give correct information on your contract agreement. I declined almost every part of the contract except to have the fuel filled. I was told the fuel bill would be adjusted when I returned the car. This is not true. I did call and spoke to a customer service representative and he was able to give me a twenty dollar credit. However I returned the car with 3/4 of the tank filled based on the information I was told when renting the car so if you decide to accept the fuel part of the contract bring the car back empty.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I rented a car last December at Dollar. They wanted me to pay $50 for tolls which I refused. I said if I had any toll I would pay it afterward. Four months later, I received a notice from Dollar Processing Services, charging me $10.69. The amount of the toll was only $0.70... Yes, only $0.70 but they charged me $9.99 more for "administrative fees". I will never rent again with this company. I read many reviews and they are not reliable at all. I suggest you do the same in order to avoid unexpected charges.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Not told about Salik at the start resulted in 450AED worth of toll fees I would have avoided. Then when check out, do it together and told all is fine, am then sent a form with three blue crosses on it on the inside which we did not check together and were added after my signature. Only when I complained did they get back to say that all was clear. Very unprofessional, will not use them again and neither should you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Rent A Car?

Original review: May 1, 2018

Never get into an accident in a Dollar car (or better yet, don't rent one). Had a minor fender bender. Dollar decided to total the car and charge me $7100. For a <5 mph fender bender. Refused to communicate with my insurance carrier. Denied my insurance carrier's request to evaluate the requested amount. Set an arbitrary deadline for payment and when my insurance missed it by 1 day (literally, because they had to do their own valuation of the car since Dollar refused to provide the information) they brought a lawsuit against me. Never stopped (to this day) sending me threatening legal letters via certified mail, which continue to this day, even after we paid. Now they are asking for legal fees and interest. I guess this is how they punish people who don't buy into their "buy our insurance" scam. Well done Dollar.

Original review: April 24, 2018

DO NOT RENT FROM THEM!! My rental was actually part of a flight/room/car package deal so supposedly my rental was prepaid. After arriving at DFW to pick up our car, the clerk offered us an upgrade which he said was $7 a day, so fine yeah we did it. He then went on to explain we needed the $37 toll fee coverage since our route would have tolls, again I said ok.

He told us that if we didn't use any of toll fee I would be refunded, first lie. He then offered me Insurance, I said NO, he then went on to tell me I would be responsible for any damage and so on, again I said NO. He then told me to sign, I did, little did I pay close enough attention to the fact that he slipped that insurance in. When I asked about the estimated charges he assured me that upon returning the car I would only be charged for the upgrade and the toll if used... Needless to say they stuck me for $181 on top of the $60 I had already prepaid when I booked. DO NOT bother to call customer service. They are rude and useless!!! FYI they are owned by Hertz, so I will never rent from either company EVER again!!

Original review: April 18, 2018

I rental an SUV from Dollar at the John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, CA. The vehicle had a Toll Roads transponder attached to the windshield and I was told by the rental agent that I would be billed after I returned the vehicle for any toll charges that I incurred. Over a 7 day rental I incurred $20.58 in tolls. Because the toll reading was done by overhead reader and is billed directly to the Dollar Car Rental account there was no way for me to pay the toll at the time it was incurred. There was 6 separate tolls over the 7 day rental and each toll charge was $3.43. When I received my toll bill in the mail it came from an organization named "Dollar Processing Services". I was charges $90.00 extra in administrative fees on top of the $20.58. Each toll charge of $3.43 had an extra $15.00 added.

I was never warned of these charges nor was I given the option of making the transponder in the vehicle inoperable so I could pay the tolls myself. After contacting Dollar about these exorbitant charges I was only given the option of buying the daily toll plan at $11.50 a day. THIS IS THE WORST CASE OF CAR RENTAL FEE GOUGING that I have ever seen. Dollar should be ashamed of this practice.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I rented a car on 4/10 from the Orlando airport to rush to family member's bedside to say goodbye. I was in a state of distress and got the car and drove 2 hours to the hospital with my 3 kids as soon as I could. I dropped the car off on 4/12 and did not refill the tank because I had got the refueling option. After checking my credit card, they charged me $9.99/gallon for a total of $156.59 for a refueling charge. I called to ask for the fee to be reversed and the lady on the phone, basically told me that I told the personnel at the counter that I did NOT want the refueling option. She refused to reverse the charge, because it was stated clearing on the first page of the contract. I explained that if I thought I did not have the refueling option, why would I drop the car off without filling it up. She kept saying "I apologize, but you signed the contract where it is "clearly" stated." I will NEVER use Dollar to rent a car again!!

Original review: April 9, 2018

They are extremely deceptive. They show a price online and when you try to book the car it will not take the reservation, so you call them to book the car but now they will tell you they don't honor online pricing. So when you go back to try online booking again in the span of 5 minutes the price has now jumped almost 100 bucks. It's all the old bait and switch. Beware do not use this company. And customer service employees are useless, rude and ignorant.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Absolutely horrible customer service. So many problems with our rental from the LA airport. After day 1 of the rental we had to exchange our vehicle due a few things not working. We had to go out of our way to do the exchange then we were downgraded! Dollar's mistake and they downgraded us, who does that? 2nd Huge problem is the website indicates so many categories of cars but when you arrive at the location they combine some of the categories together. We booked and paid for a compact car (lower category is economy).

When we arrived at the location we were advised that they don't go by the website. They categorize Economy & Compact together, so why not FIX the website!!! Our 1st vehicle was a Hyundai Accent which had issues but then we had to exchange it and were given a Toyota Yaris. We were advised both vehicles are in the same category of cars! LOL - JOKE!! After contacting them several times during our week vacation and again after our return, they refused to do anything. Don't trust them, if I could rate them a negative # or zero stars that's what they deserve!

Original review: March 26, 2018

I reserved a car with this company with a debit card, then was told I couldn't use a debit card. Tried to cancel, was told I couldn't get a refund because of online reservation. Tried credit and they tried to charge me 40 dollars a day for insurance. I to make a phone call to complain. Was back and forth for 5 hours still no car. This went for 24 hours. Was denied car rental because 24-hour deadline was up. Was charged 200.00 on my debit card when I was told they didn't accept debit. Was told at desk 101.00 was deposit. Told on phone the whole 200.00 was for the car. No car no refund. Researched, found out that debit is accepted. I got the RUNAROUND LONG ENOUGH TO GET RIPPED OFF!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I originally reserved an economy car for a week but upgraded to a compact car when I got to the airport for a one time $10 fee as I was told by the rep. I called in today to extend my rental for an additional week and was told that I was being charged $10 PER DAY for that upgrade and an additional week would cost 3 times what I was already paying. I was originally told the $10 was a one time charge not a daily one. When I was asking for better clarification on what I was paying for the rep became belligerent and when I reminded her that she worked in customer service, she said she is not customer service she just rents cars.

When I asked to speak to her supervisor for better assistance, she put the phone down for 10 minutes without saying anything, put me on hold for an additional 20 minutes, and then transferred me to an department that I could not even leave a voicemail for. This is no way to run business at all and I strongly believe her behavior towards me was driven by prejudice and stereotypes based off of my name and assumed race. This is absolutely disgusting for a business to have people like frogs working for a company. I will tell everyone I Know who rents with them to take their business elsewhere.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Below one star review! I had reserved a full sized SUV for one month and called three days in advance to verify the rental. Dollar rental verified all was well and I could pick up my car Saturday morning at 9 AM. I arrived Saturday morning at 9 AM at Dollar rental at Love Field airport as instructed and they had NO SUVs of any kind, and offered me an "upgrade of a truck". Are you kidding me! This is the first day of my family's Spring Break vacation and they almost ruined it.

We spent the next three hours searching all the local rental companies trying to find a rental that would work for our vacation without a reservation on the first day of vacation. Total nightmare. They were not understanding of the dilemma they created for us, we talked to the 'manager' on property and on the reservation line and they did nothing to find us a vehicle. We will never use them again, and will tell everyone how horrible they treat their customers! They lie! National and Enterprise did everything to help us, both good companies.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Absolutely the worst place to EVER rent a car from. I've been traveling for years. This has to be the worst place I've ever dealt with. Traveling from the States to PR, flight was delayed due to bad weather. When we arrived we waited an HOUR for the shuttle that NEVER came. I called and was told to take a taxi and they would pay the fare. We arrived in a very SHADY neighborhood. GATE was locked, lights were off like it was closed. Called from the car and the gate miraculously opened. I take the Taxi Fare ticket in and explained what happened to the very large intimidating man behind the thick glass. He said, give me your reservation number. So, I gave it. He said, "You're late. We don't pay when you're late." I explained I phoned 3 times earlier that day to confirm my reservation and get the deposit information. The last call was to let them know my flight was delayed due to bad weather.

All 3 times I was never told my car reservation would be canceled or that the shuttle service wouldn't be available. I said, "So what are you saying..." The guy proceeded to tell me that he didn't have any more cars!!! Shocked because the lot was full of cars!! When I said, "What should I do???" because I was devastated... in a country I had never been, middle of the morning hours (overnight) talking to this stranger who made it evident by his answer he had no intention of helping me AT ALL responded with... "GO HOME!!!" Believe me I lost my temper but it didn't do me any good. I never got a car. Took the taxi back to the airport where I rented a car from Hertz. Lovely young man, who actually prided himself on his customer service skills helped me get into a rental within a half hr.

Now, what I want to know is what Dollar Car Rental is going to do about the absolute despicable behavior of this employee... who I won't mention his name but was the only employee working at 12:30 AM 3/3. Furthermore, I want to know what Dollar Car Rental is going to do for me to rectify this situation and the FOUL treatment I received. I will never recommend your service and I PROMISE I will be writing similar reviews for your rental agency on every social venue I can find. Despicable just ABSOLUTELY despicable!!!

Original review: March 18, 2018

If I could give zero stars I would. I rented a car from Dollar Dallas Love Field for less than 24 hours. My total mileage was 77. I thought I agreed to pay the cost of fuel to fill the vehicle up upon return; which is what I discussed with the agent. I was charged $36.82 for less than a 1/4 tank of gas. This was the cost of a full tank of gas. Why would anyone agree to pay for a full tank of gas when they knew they wouldn’t be using the full tank. The agent explained one option and charged me for another. I feel I was a victim of a bait and switch. I called Dollar to complain and their only response was I should have read my 1 contract. I will never rent from Dollar again nor will I ever recommend Dollar.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Left a pair of expensive prescription sunglasses in my rental and cannot get any cooperation from Dollar to retrieve my lost items. No one answers the lost and found helpline. They do not return calls and I cannot get the phone number to the location where I rented. I have never been so dissatisfied with a car rental company.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I would give no stars if allowed to do so. I prepaid my rental through Dollar's website. Got to the counter at Ft. Lauderdale Airport to pick up my car and was refused it. They said I did not pass a credit check (I didn't even give them my SS# nor was I made aware at the time of booking that a credit check was required), the guy was also very rude and had no customer service skills. I then asked for a refund and was told I needed to contact customer service. I was able to very easily rent from National whom I highly recommend! They didn't even hold a deposit for the car rental.

I am now trying to get my refund from Dollar and keep getting the runaround. They say if you rent from Dollar.com and prepay your rental car that it's not actually through Dollar but through a company called CarTrawler, so Dollar will not refund your money and tell you to take it up with CarTrawler. I am currently dealing with Cartrawler customer service which is only through email. I think that Dollar should make customers aware that when they prepay their rental they are making a contract through a different company not Dollar. I will never rent from Dollar again nor would I recommend them to anyone.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Hello, On 05 January 2018 I rented a vehicle from Dollar Rent A Car. Upon returning the rental I was charged 107.49 for toll charges-easy pass. One charge was travel to or through the NJ Turnpike. While my entire stay was in Stamford, CT. I informed Dollar that I did not travel to NJ. Upon their internal investigation that stated based on the mileage it was "possible" I was in NJ. When asking for a picture of the license plate for the toll charge I was told one could not be provided. This seems like a very strange process that is used to "verify" toll charges (base on mileage). Below is an email I received from Dollar regarding their investigation to the charges:

"Thank you for contacting the Dollar Toll and Violation Processing Service Center. In regard to Notice Number We have concluded our initial research based on the feedback you provided. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify any discrepancies indicating that the tolls reported against the vehicle are invalid. One toll was recorded by the plate on the car the other was reported by the transponder in the car. Dollar has not reported that the transponder was not in the car and there were enough miles on the car that the tolls could have been used. The plate reported by the toll authority was the plate for this car. Would you happen to have any supplemental documentation to submit placing you in an alternate location so that we may further investigate this matter? Any food, gas, or store receipts will be sufficient. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. Please let us know if you have any further questions."

Original review: March 1, 2018

Rented a car from Dollar Rent A Car at Ft. Lauderdale airport for 3 days. Upon return of the car in perfect condition the inspector proceeded to tell us someone smoked in the car and handed us a 300.00 dollar bill! I expressed to him that we are not smokers! And not sure how he is coming to this conclusion? He only said, "My nose." I said, "Do you do swab test? Do you use a smoke detector device?" I proceeded to take pictures of the interior of the car to have proof that the car was clean, no marks on the seat! This is just a way they jack up their rental tickets! Absolutely a shakedown and very bad business practice! Judging from our experience and reading all the reviews how are they still in business? And not fined? Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order! Never went of my way to write review until today!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Never again. We rented a car on February, 2018. Extra fee for spouse, operator advice to buy unlimited I-Pass for 15$ per day due to many tolls, but we met only one for 4$. Also, poor car models choice (Nissan Altima and "20" years old Chevrolet for full size option). The car was not totally clean and had damages in the salon.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Our flight from Dallas to Tulsa was canceled and we were on a tight schedule for work so we rented a car from Dollar, one way, from DFW to Tulsa airport. We had the car for about five hours, returning it to Tulsa around 6 pm on Tues. The gentleman that met us at the rental return said he could not give us a receipt because the rental agreement wasn’t complete. He said his manager would resolve the issue and email the receipt. We accepted that and went on our way. Three days later we still don’t have a receipt and Dollar still has a $350 hold on our account. I called and spoke to the lady at DFW. She said they’d had an outage and they were about 1000 agreements behind but she’d find mine and close it and call me back. 24 hours later, no call.

I called again and was sent to Hertz customer service where the lady was so put out she actually said that I could not be satisfied in that call and was sending me to a manager. That was great! I’d been asking for one. I talked to Dian on the escalation line. Zero help. She said all she could do was email the location managers to resolve. I asked for phone numbers to Tulsa and DFW and she said she didn’t have them. Dian put me on a list for a manager to call back within 48 hrs. Really? 48 hrs was the best they could do. Dian said she would try to call me back by the end of the day and I respectfully asked that she call me either way and she agreed. I never heard a word.

Five days later, we still have no resolution. Dollar continues to hold $350 on our account and refuses to resolve the situation on anything other than a first come first served basis. That line is apparently extremely long. We did our part in the rental agreement. We took care of the vehicle, refueled it as expected and returned it to the designated location within the rental period. All we ask is that Dollar do their part and finalize the transaction and release the hold on our account. This is a horrible experience and I am praying we don’t have to retain an attorney to resolve.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018 I reserved a small SUV (Nissan Rouge) for 4 days from the Salt Lake City Airport and prepaid $375, at that time they estimated I would have $140 due at the counter when I picked up the vehicle. When I did pick up the vehicle the amount ballooned to $318, so I paid nearly $700 to rent a Nissan Rouge for 4 days. WTF.

They did not disclose anything at the time of rental. Dollar car rental is a fraud. Plain and simple.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Dollar/Europcar Rental are outright criminals. When you book everything is fine, once you arrive the excuses start why they cannot honor your booking price even with a confirmation in hand. They screw you over and over until you agree just to get out of the late night dark airport car rental area. Crooked Dollar has billed my credit card to where I could have rented a private jet and even my card insurer said there is nothing we can do because it is crooked Dollar/Europcar rental. Do yourselves a favor stay away from these crooks.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I rented a car and less than two hours of driving the tire burst. I called customer service and was told, "Just bring the car back and we can switch to a different one". I drive all the way back to the rental place (I was on a road trip and this literally put us 4 hours behind) for an exchange as this can only happen at corporate location. I exchange vans and am told everything will just switch to the new vehicle. Then when I drop off I am charged $80 freaking dollars for gas!!! I was told that didn't transfer, but everything else did. I also had to pay $38 for the tire that blew within an two hours of being on the road. I will never rent from them again! I reached out to customer service and they were no help.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I arrived in San Diego at midnight. Picked up my car. THey asked me if I wanted to decline CDW and I said yes. I would NEVER take it as I have 2 credit cards that cover me. I have never taken CDW in 20 years. Anyway it was late and we were tired so I check did not check my receipt. SUre enough when I returned the car and they emailed the receipt they had added a $68 charge for a 3 day rental. They also have hidden fees when you return the car which is not on your original booking. Crooks. Never again.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I have rented from a number of car rental places in the past but this is seriously the worst experience I have ever had. A few weeks ago I had a car from them in Houston, Texas and everything was going fine. I returned it without filling up and I understand I had to pay some fees for that to which I really can't complain. But what happened next is just wrong. A few days later I noticed that I had some crazy charges on my credit card so I decided to investigate. After all how much do they charge for gas. It end up that a day after I returned it somebody concluded that I had smoked in the car. The problem is I don't even smoke. To add further insult to injury I am driving the car with children passengers the whole time. I did call to explain it to them and customer service was nice enough to credit me $150 out of the $300 charge. They did tell me to speak to the location manager in order to resolve this.

Two weeks later I went back to Houston and decided to rent from them again, mainly because this trip was booked a while back. The manager told me that he could not help me and gave me somebody else's contact info, email and phone number. I did try to reach this mystery person but had no luck. He never replied to my email and when I called the number appeared to not even be active. At the next day I end up getting a flat tire after hitting a pothole. I called roadside assistance and they told me somebody would be there in 30-45 minutes. After making numerous calls I ended up waiting over 2.5 hours. Which messed up my whole trip. It turns out the lady on the phone never gave the tow truck my contact info and they couldn't find me so they left even though I gave them specific instructions on how to locate me.

The next day when I returned the car in order to exchange it they took all my belongings out of the car and then wouldn't give me another car until I provided them with a claim number, for hitting a pothole and getting a flat. I eventually resolved the matter after the credit card company assisted me. After a while they provided me another car and I was on my way.

Then the next day when I returned the car after driving it for less than a day the girl before she even got into the car asked me if I smoked in the car, and I explained to her I do not smoke. She proceeds to charge me $300 again (incidentally) it was the same girl that charged me the last time. I think that they had something entered on the computer referencing to the last incident and they charged me automatically without any justification. Now I need to call and try to get a refund for half of the amount and try to speak to somebody at the location for the remainder. All I can say is never again, I am done with this crappy company. They are scammers. Stay clear. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices. This is how they fish you in.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

First off if a -0 would exit that would be my rating for this company. I did my reservation online with Expedia, the total was a good price since they also included an insurance totaling $112.00, I also told them I need 2 car seats since I was traveling with my children and they never told me that would be an extra charge. When we arrived to the airport and went to pick up our vehicle we were told the total would be more totaling $231.00 which was now the extra fees of the car seats (which again was never told to me) and extra fee for paying with a debit card (another daily fee) meaning there was hidden fees of $119 more which was never told to me, it's like I was paying 2 rental cars. When I tried to ask why these charges they said they had nothing to do with Expedia or online. They wanted me to call and cancel with Expedia and do the reservations with them.

I'm not sure if they get commission from their sales but I wouldn't want to give her my commission either way since she was very rude and not personable, didn't feel comfortable with her since I would ask her questions and she did not know how to answer them clearly. When we went to return the car they refused to give us a receipt that we had turned in the car, my husband had to speak another employee and she was the one who helped us after he demanded a receipt. Also, the car seats that we had to pay for were not safe at all, did not have proper harness or latches, and they were very very very filthy. I will NEVER EVER use this company again!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I wish I had read the postings before I rented a car from Dollar in Houston. I wasn't too happy to receive a bill for $93.15 for 9 tolls of .35 each but with a $90 administration fee. I had no idea that tolls were charged by electronic billing in Texas. I had never even seen such a thing before. After the dollar fine company was called I had a 50% percent reduction. I was told I had an option to purchase a daily "fee coverage" plan for a ridiculous amount of money to cover $3.15 in toll fees. I had no opportunity offered to pay the tolls when I turned in the vehicle. A simpler method would have been for Dollar to charge my cc for these toll fees but to add $15 for each fee is a total ripoff. It's just a way to screw the renter and raise the rental fee. This is criminal and should looked into by the state. No more trips to Texas for me and definitely no more Dollar rentals when I need a car.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

We rented a car from Dollar and at the end had 9 tolls in Florida--which are automatic tolls and no place to pay on the road. We received a bill for $9.95 in tolls and $85 in administrative fees. I fought this charge but they did not budge. This is not only outrageous but it is a hidden fee by Dollar. DO NOT RENT FROM DOLLAR. They called this a violation and fine--give me a break. Very unethical.

Dollar Rent A Car expert review by Lauren Fix

Since 1965, Dollar Rent A Car has grown to include more than 570 locations in 61 countries worldwide, including approximately 260 locations in the United States and Canada. As a part of The Hertz Corporation, this brand belongs to the largest airport and general-use car rental business worldwide.

• Seasonal specials: Dollar Rent A Car offers various discounts for seasonal travelers. For example, summer renters can get 10 percent off a weekend rental, the most popular days for vacationers to rent a car. The Silver Club offers a 5 percent discount for drivers over the age of 50.

• Dollar EXPRESS: This convenience program is designed for customers who don't have a lot of time to spend at the checkout counter. Dollar EXPRESS is a free program that lets users skip the line and go straight to a rental vehicle.

• Easy reward redemption: The Dollar EXPRESS Renters Rewards program makes earning rewards easy and redeeming them even easier. Buy 16 days of car rental and get a certificate for one day free.

• Business rental plans: The Corporate Rental Plan offers locked in rates with no peak season highs and lows, while the Flex Rate Plan gives users a five percent discount on the price, along with a three percent rebate for dollar.com bookings.

• Multi-month rentals: In addition to low monthly rates for long-term rentals, Dollar offers multi-month options with convenient monthly billing. Ideal for workers on a temporary assignment, Dollar offers rentals for up to 11 months.

• Many makes and models: Dollar Rent a Car features 16 types of rentals from economy cars to convertibles and open air all-terrain choices.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers, temporary workers and those with cars in repairs.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Dollar Rent A Car Company Information