1.09/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1660 Dollar Rent A Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I prepaid a car for my wife for her trip to Florida. When she got to Florida, she went the Dollar rental place to get the car. The rental service employee said she could not get the rental car due to not having a two forms of ID. She had her license and her debit card as well as cash for a deposit, but was still not able to get the car. I called the Dollar service and the lady who spoke with me said I could not get a refund. I asked to speak to the supervisor and was denied. Believe it or not they (Dollar) are willing to lose a customer for life over $38.64. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

In December of 2018 I rented a Dollar rental car at the Denver international airport facility. While the car was fine my experience with their billing department was awful! While in Denver not being knowledgeable with how the toll roads worked, I inadvertently had 4 toll violation for a total of 16 dollars. When I receive my bill for these toll violations Dollar had marked them up a whopping 333%. When I appealed the markup, I got an E-mail basically saying they could give me a whopping 16 dollar price break. Before I could even accept this offer, they billed my credit card for the full 333% markup.

Get expert buying tips about Rental Cars delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I rented a car from Dollar for 5 days from Raleigh airport. I was told by the agent that there would be a $15 admin fee for each day I used tolls. I amassed $11.42 in tolls during the trip to and returning to the airport. I was sent two separate letters: one stating that I owed $45 in admin fees and a second stating that I owed $90 in admin fees for a total of $135 in admin fees. The letter also stated that if I didn't pay the fees they would be sent to a collection agency. Last week I rented a car in Orlando from Alamo. They charged $3.95 per usage day for toll admin fees. Why the big difference? I suggest my fellow renters skip Dollar and go with a company that doesn't rip their customers off. I truly hope Dollar goes bankrupt and the people responsible for this policy get what they deserve.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

The Rental was at was to pick up the car at 5 pm. I called Dollar around 3 pm to pick it up earlier. I was told that I could not do that, and I had to be there at 5 pm. I arrived to pick up the car at 4:40 pm. There was no one at the reception. I was really upset because they are supposed to be open until 5 pm. While my wife waited at the counter, I did the line to the hotel front desk while calling Dollar. The hotel told me that they have nothing to do with Dollar and they didn't know why the person was not at the Dollar desk. I have on the phone near an hour while waiting at the desk in case the Rental Agent came back to their desk. It never did.

It is completely unacceptable that I prepaid $174.69 for my reservation, got there on time, even 20 minutes before my rental and Dollar did nothing to get the Rental Car. Just a phone number and an email to "maybe" get a refund. The lack of trust, professionalism, the seriousness of this company. I've never expected to be treated this way by a Company in the US. I am not as upset as I am disappointed by this company. I feel this is an embarrassment of the Rental Car Business and living in Florida. I feel embarrassed to feel that this company most likely treating other customers the same way and putting shame on people that come here. This company is not just hurting their business, but also the whole Tourism industry. Thus, hurting Floridians business.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

We were a group of 9 friends traveling to Key West via Miami International Airport and decided to rent a 12-passenger vehicle to take the scenic drive down. Dollar Rental was the only rental company to have a 12-passenger vehicle available at this time. So, we went ahead and booked. We waited 45 mins before we could get the vehicle, only after checking in several times with the representative who assured us they were “getting the vehicle ready” and offered us bottles of water while we waited.

Upon receiving the van, it smelled of strong disinfectant (not household, but could have been insecticide in hindsight). We aired it out but thought nothing more of it and went on our journey. 25 mins into our ride my friend felt something crawling on her arm, brushed it off, but didn’t see what it was. We stopped shortly after for food and once we turned on the van light, much to our horror, there were numerous small bugs scampering all over our belongings, the seats, and on the floor. The bugs were roaches!!! We were SO GROSSED out!! We immediately vacated the van of all our belongings and attempted to get a hold of a representative at Dollar Rental for assistance but there was no answer on any of the numbers on the pamphlet. Even the 24 hr emergency roadside assistance DID NOT answer. Are you kidding me?!

We were beyond angry, absolutely disgusted, and quite frankly stranded in a parking lot in an unknown neighborhood in Miami. Eventually, after waiting nearly 35 mins on hold we spoke to a representative who advised us that our best options were to return the vehicle to the airport so that we would not incur “vehicle neglect” charges, or wait close to ~2 hrs for a replacement vehicle. Having absolutely no trust in Dollar Rental at this point and being almost 2 hours off schedule, we decided to purchase roach spray and garbage bags at the local CVS. We bagged all of our belongings, sprayed the van’s interior before getting back into it and drove to the airport to speak with someone in person.

When we arrived at rental center, we demanded to speak to a manager or someone who had the capability of giving us all of our money back for this despicable rental experience! The manager told us that we couldn’t get 100% our money back as we had driven off the lot already and would now be charged 1 day's worth of fees, tolls, and gas. We had left the lot 2 hrs and much of this time being stranded due to this roach infestation. We had video evidence of the roaches in the van and showed it to her. She looked unfazed by it, almost like she knew the van had roaches and rented it anyway! She apologized, and said she would be doing the same thing we are doing right now to get our money back, but was still unable to give us all of our money back.

We insisted on speaking with someone higher, and threatened to call the corporate office because this was absolutely ridiculous!! One way or the other we were going to get 100% of our money back. A few minutes later she came back to us and now said she would give us ALL of the money back. Thankfully we did, and left to get another rental from different company. Dollar Rental will NOT get any of our business in the future. Their lack of concern, especially their lack of responsiveness on the 24 hr emergency roadside assistance phone line (or any of their phone numbers) showed us they are COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE and UNTRUSTWORTHY!! I hope this review would steer you clear of this company if you have any expectations of getting dependable service and a decent vehicle. STAY FAR AWAY!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Rent A Car?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The worse mistake was to rent a car from DOLLAR. I booked a vacation package from Spirit. Well I get to the airport exhausted from traveling, then they tell me, "You rented the smallest car, a car seat will not fit in the back. The only option is for you to upgrade and it's 80$ fee ok and also $50 for the prepaid tolls." Ok fine whatever. At this point I needed a bigger car! Well now I go and get the car. All of them smell horrible and none were clean. At this point there is nothing I could do. Just pick one. Now to return to the car they charge me $130 dollars extra for FEES that I never knew about.

I Called customer Service and they told me, "Our system is down and is going really slow, would you like to hold or call back." No. I am waiting because I need to get an answer! Well NO answer. I have to pay extra! After I paid $450 for a rental for a week, now I am paying $700 for a week. WHAT! 100$ per day. That is insane. I WILL NEVER RENT FROM THEM AGAIN! They are the worse and they are sneaky with all the FEES that they charge.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

DOLLAR RIPPED ME OFF FOR $878. Rented standard SUV from SLC airport location for the weekend. I did take the vehicle to the beach and so the vehicle was returned dusty. Dollar charged my card $300 for cleaning. Then a few weeks later received a call from a collection agency claiming I had damaged the exterior of the vehicle and was responsible for the $578 in repairs. Absolutely did not incur the damage while I had the vehicle - and since when do they charge $300 for general cleaning. WILL NEVER RENT FROM DOLLAR AGAIN!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

When I picked the car up I was given an option to either pay $12.00 for electronic tolls or they said I would be billed separately after toll charges came back. I rented for 7 days so they would have charged me $84.00 for tolls. In that week I went through 6 tolls, charge $21.50. But I wasn't just charged the $21.50. They also charge you a $15.00 processing charge per toll, for another $90.00. It may be legal, but Dollar rental is as unethical as they come. They are pathetic/criminal!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Paid up £500 up front in UK to rent a Dollar car for our family holiday xmas 2019. On landing in Orlando, Dollar rep wanted credit card print to cover tolls. Then offered me a sat nav for free. Walked off, came back 2 mins later and said the charging lead was missing from the kit, but I could have latest GPS tablet instead for free. Asked me to sign for the GPS. On returning car, got an email bill for the tolls (happy to pay) plus £350 before tax for GPS hire. Rep refused to speak to me about the charge and said I had to wait 24 hours as it will all balance and credit back to card would be sorted.

On landing in UK, email from Dollar confirming charges. Challenged by email. Two days later email from Dollar HQ saying I had signed agreeing to the GPS hire as charged. Explained again the situation. Dollar thanked me for allowing them to review the situation, the charges stand and they hope to be able to be of service again in future. No response to my question regarding honesty and integrity of Dollar staff at Orlando. Now out of pocket due to their lies and deceit.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I was given an rate of $106 but they charged $183. Most of it seems to be bogus fees which they claim are mandated but are not. When I called this afternoon I had to wade through fifteen minutes of nonsense phone menus before talking to someone who said they couldn't help because their "systems were down." I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor said the same thing. I asked how they were still renting and returning cars and he said, "Oh, that's a different system." I think they are lying. They just don't want to have to explain how they rip you off. So I filed a BBB complaint and told the credit card company it was a fraudulent charge. I would not rent from these clowns again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I picked up my rental from CVG airport. The next day when I added a driver I was told by the desk agent there would be no extra charge. Wrong, Dollar charged an extra $13.50 per day for the added driver. I have rented from Enterprise and Avis in the past and added a driver once I got to my destination and have never been charged anything extra. Dollar Rent A Car has lost any future business from me.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I called the customer service number, 800-800-4000, today at approximately 11 am CST on 1/3/19. Your representative was quite bluntly the most rude car rental person that I have ever dealt with. I was calling to inquire about under 25 rentals for my daughter. Online, it showed nothing down, no deposit but it also didn’t show me the age differential for a 22 year old, which is why I called customer service.

While talking about charges etc, with the representative, I asked the rep why a deposit was needed on the phone, as she had stated, but not online. She rudely snapped “did I ask for a credit card number”. I did call her sarcasm out. She seemed very unhappy with her position in every answer she gave, before and after me stating her sarcasm was heard loud and clear. I did ask several questions about deposits and amounts, etc, as they looked different than what I saw online, which I assumed was my right as a customer. She was extremely snappy and rude the entire time, even somewhat loud as my daughter was sitting beside me and could hear her with the phone to my ear.

I tried to call back but was left on hold x 10 min and decided to hang up. LOST a potential long term customer. I have used another service for about 10 YEARS and have rented upward of 75 + times. The only reason I attempted to use you was my in-laws used Dollar in Vegas last month, for the first time. They probably won’t use again, as the service was also quite lacking in customer appreciation but wanted to try to give my daughter a ‘cheaper’ route, hoping for the best. Cheaper is not better, obviously, and you get what you pay for. So, we will pay for good service and quality autos. Good luck keeping Dollar rentals alive with the horrible reports you will receive.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I booked Dollar car rental through Spirit Airways at Houston airport. The staff asked me about do I need lose damage coverage and toll charges which I denied. Still they charged me saying lsd charges. I refueled car before 1 mile prior to drop off location still they charged me fueling charge and though my pick up and drop off location were defined they charged me extra for dropping different location. I am professional travelling a lot but this was my worst experience with Dollar. Tried calling them. Every time different person with no proper solution.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

It appears that rentarcars.com made an error with our reservation, in that we ordered a mid-size vehicle, and it booked us a compact. I was very careful to book a midsize, in that last year we did this same trip and my wife was furious at me for booking a compact. I checked and double checked before making the reservation. We went out to the car anyway and it was clear that we would not be able to fit in the car that had been given to us.

I went back to the desk, and they said that we could upgrade from a compact to a mid-size for double the price because the rates on rentalcars.com were no longer available. At this point I asked to just have our reservation cancelled and said that we’d find a car somewhere else. I went to a different rental car counter to inquire about the availability of cars, and as I walked up, the phone range. I quickly realized that it was the sales rep from the Dollar counter, calling this other rental car company to tell them not to rent to us. I asked and confirmed that it was indeed that same women, calling other rental counters and essentially “blacklisting” us.

I’m not an unreasonable person. I never swore. I was definitely frustrated with this error, but I never treated her or her co-worker with disrespect. I said, in a calm voice, that “I think this is terrible, and no wonder there’s no customers in line here”. I think it is highly inappropriate that she would take the time to call other counters to try and prevent us from getting a rental car. Ultimately we took an Uber to our destination. I will never use Dollar rental car again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My son was designated driver & they had me sign as driver also & was charged more without any explanation & my card was used since I bought the package. Then, I called and they said that they were sorry but I sign and nothing could be done. They seem to scam people.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I rented a car in Chicago recently at the O'Hare location. Besides having to wait in line (only about 3 people in front of us) for over 45 minutes, the woman who "helped" us was very rude and unhelpful. We asked her for the street address for returning the car and it was as if we had asked for a million dollars. She actually slammed her hand down on the counter and sighed heavily. This was not the worst of it, however.

Having lived in Chicago previously, I was familiar with the toll system. We declined the offer to have an I-Pass (automatic toll debiting system) hooked up to our credit card, knowing we would have to have change available if we encountered any tolls. Imagine our shock and outrage when after having gone through 2 tolls (where we got a green light before we paid, which was confusing to us, but we paid our cash anyway), one for $1.90 and one for $1.70, we noticed the metal box in the window that was slid open. When I closed it I saw in tiny writing on it, something like "be sure to close this if you have not opted to activate the I-Pass account on this rental car". We were NEVER TOLD to close this before we went through any tolls. We didn't even notice the small box for nearly 24 hours into our rental! It felt like this was done purposefully in order to be able to fine us for using something we hadn't "opted for".

Upon returning the car, I asked how I sort this out and was given a website to visit. I called the number of the website (the Illinois Tollway) and was told I needed to contact the rental company because the toll had been paid (twice in fact). I called the Dollar customer service number and encountered a worse woman than at the rental counter. As I tried to explain my predicament she actually interrupted and YELLED at me so loudly a person sitting 15 feet away heard her! She just kept yelling that I needed to contact the Illinois Tollway (whom I had already called).

I called back to Dollar's customer service and got a very helpful gentleman who said that I needed to go to Platepass.com. It was wonderful that he was so kind, but he didn't help my basic concern. I didn't want to be charged for tolls I had paid with cash, especially since I was never informed to CLOSE THE I-PASS UNIT or I would be penalized!!!! Today, I just received a bill for $36 for a total of $3.60 in tolls THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID!!! I am frustrated and infuriated that this is apparently how Dollar works. I have contacted their customer service about this, but I'm not holding out hope that they will help me in any way. Needless to say, I will never rent from them again.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

So, I checked rental car prices a month in advance before I flew into Houston to visit my daughter’s family for Christmas. Dollar gave me the best quote, so I went with them. When the female agent printed out the receipt to sign, there was an additional $130 added to the total. She added this without discussing it with me. The extra cost was for insurance for the vehicle, I told her that my Liberty Mutual full coverage would cover the car, but she insisted that it would not, she would not let me leave without the extra insurance.

When I got to my daughter's house I called my Liberty Mutual agent and he confirmed that I did not need the coverage, so I called the 800 number on the contract, and they told me that they could not refund the extra cost, and I would have to return to the Dollar location that I rented the car from and have them cancel the contract and do a new one, well I was 100 miles away and was not going to drive back to redo the contract, so I was basically screwed. This company is not to be trusted, please do not make the same mistake I made, go with a reputable company.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Prebooked and prepaid the Dollar Rent A Car. Arrived in Queenstown/NZ but the car was not available. Had to wait 45 min for the car to be delivered. Used it for 2 days and dropped it off. No one at the airport to receive and check the car. 4 days later receive a bill for $1,500 for damages I did not do. The car traveled over 350km since I returned it but Dollar does not even reply to my mails. A bunch of crooks!!! Now in contact with NZ Travel Agency to make a complaint and try to get my money back!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I had the worst experience with Dollar rental agency. I have given my credit card to the person at counter, somehow it didn't go through and he told he needed some validation. I was waiting and I told I can another credit card. This card went through and both cards have same name to mention. But then he called cops saying there is some fraud going. Everything was genuine and if the credit card didn't go through at their end how am I responsible. If the other card didn't go through it's protocol to call cops or ask me further information. Even without saying a word to me he called cops. I was investigated for 40 min and they found everything is genuine. At the end the person at counter didn't even apologize for the inconvenience created. I would make sure that none of my friends take this rental agency.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I had a confirmed six-day reservation ($215) for a mid-sized car, but upon arrival at the rental desk, I was told all they had at that time was an Escalade, for which I would be charged $129/day plus fees. I declined, and was told I would have to wait "probably less than an hour." There was a large crowd of people waiting for cars - one lady told us they had been waiting for two hours. I went to National and was able to rent an all-wheel drive VW Touareg for the six days for $265. When I went back to the Dollar desk to cancel, "Tamier" said, "Oh, your car is ready!" I don't know what kind of car it was, but I turned him down. This will be my last experience with Dollar.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Rented a car from Dollar. Told them I did not want any extras. They added it and we questioned before we signed and they made up some reason why the amount was what it was due to it being a Bankcard or something like that. We said ok and when we returned the car we had double the amount expected charged. I have spend months calling and all they will do is return back half of the upcharge fee. This company is a scam and you can see it on here that they do this all the time.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Bad experience at Dollar Rent A Car in Las Vegas. The typical customer service person trying to upsell when you get there; expected. Told me I cannot refill the gas tank with cheap gas that is 10-15 mile away from airport. It has to be within 2 mile radius for the reason of trying to coerce me into letting them fill up tank for an extra fee. Fees: Rental Tax Fee: State Tax Fee: Vehicle License Fee: When did these two extra fees become (Rental tax and vehicle license) normal? Never again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

The hidden fees are ridiculous and the customer service is zero out of 10. The online price is a lie compared to the actual price. Don't waste your time with Dollar Rent A Car because they will waste your time and money in return.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We paid online for car hire at several of our airport drop offs in America before we left England for a touring holiday. Our first car was from Alamo. The fee we paid was as per the online price and all went very smoothly, however our next three hire cars were Dollar cars. At each airport desk we were charged additional tax/fees that apparently are mentioned somewhere in the small print, at Buffalo we were charged 100 dollars for an airport tax we had no idea about.

When I asked about electronic Tolls I was told not to worry as we would get a bill once we got home with the toll charges on them for us to pay. What the operative failed to explain was the fact that I would be charged $15 for each toll transaction. I have now received two invoices from Dollar. One for $32 (two one dollar tolls) and another for $90.45 ($15.45 total tolls). This is an absolute ripoff and the information given by the operative very misleading. Dollar should ensure all this additional charging is clear and transparent at the booking stage, however if this was the case the number of bookings Dollar received would plummet. I would never use them or their associated companies again.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

18 day car rental in California was PREPAID through Booking.com, whose search brought up Dollar Rent A Car. Prepay was US$554.09, which would have been a good deal (first RED FLAG). Upon returning car, I was charged another $347.22. I was totally scammed. It was partly my fault -- I did not read the contract at the desk. But who can possibly read an entire contract at a rental desk with a mob of people around? Guess what, you should do it, anyway. I took the word of the "nice" rental person at the airport desk to answer my questions. I asked point blank, "Would there be any additional charges when I return the car?" Of course, she said "no". But, I had signed for upsale items that I didn't fully understand (deliberately misrepresented).

NEVER take the word of a salesperson. I won't use Booking.com (for this and other reasons) and I will NEVER use Dollar Rent A Car again. I have later discovered that it is virtually POLICY with them to ADD on charges AFTER the rental. I ended up paying about the same as a first rate company, so in that regard it reduces the "burn" of being scammed, but it was a bitter experience and quite unpleasant. I'd rather pay more and be treated with honesty and respect than played a fool.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I rented and reserved a truck to rent at Orlando Airport. I flew in at 10 pm at night. Upon arriving they did not have the truck I reserved. I had to wait 1 hour and 15 minutes for a different truck. They were so unorganized. They never went over my fuel options with me. When I returned the vehicle they charged me $129.87 for a 1/2 tank of gas. Don't do business with Dollar or Hertz Rent a Car.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

We rented a car from Dollar Rent A Car in New Zealand. We returned the car as scheduled. Approximately 3 weeks after we arrived home, Dollar contacted us to say that they could not find the car and that they were going to escalate the situation to the police. After many emails back and forth they eventually advised me that they had made a mistake and found the car. There had been many errors made within their organization that led to them believing that we had not returned the car. It caused me a great deal of stress. No compensation was offered once they discovered it was their own negligence that led to them losing their own car. NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Rented a car for 3 days, the car was just fine. When I returned it in, it had a full tank. I asked if I owed anything additional, and was told no. 2 weeks later I get a letter, saying that I didn't pay a road toll fee of $3, hence they will charge my credit card for $48!! Needless to mention -- Of course that I paid any possible fee on the way. This is disgraceful. No phone number on the letter and I have nobody to talk to. Do not ever be their client.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

My wife and I had a reservation for 5pm, Friday, October 19, 2018, in Baltimore (BWI airport location). We had to adjust our flight plans and arrived in Baltimore around 10am. As we approached the Dollar counter, the agent who said her name was “Stacy” was extremely rude and said she didn’t tell us to approach the counter yet. We understood that being early there may be a problem getting a car. When I thought it couldn’t get any worse, “Charles”, the manager, came to the counter and was even more rude than “Stacy”. When I asked for their names, they didn’t seem concerned whatsoever. I’m guessing this is the norm in Baltimore? Anyway, we will never use or recommend Dollar or Thrifty again. We ending up using Lyft to get to our destination. Thanks for nothing Dollar/Thrifty.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Upon renting car in Sarasota Florida, I was perfectly happy with the car itself, however never went over any rental agreement with you. Nowhere in the agreement does it offer you toll information or passes that you will need if you do not want to get any fines or administration fees while traveling. While on these toll roads you are NOT able to pay cash but picture taken of your vehicle and then blindsided when you get a $1.34 toll charge + 9.99 administration fee for each and every time you go through. This is NOT very good customer service and an easy way for customers to NEVER use your company again.

Dollar Rent A Car expert review by Lauren Fix

Since 1965, Dollar Rent A Car has grown to include more than 570 locations in 61 countries worldwide, including approximately 260 locations in the United States and Canada. As a part of The Hertz Corporation, this brand belongs to the largest airport and general-use car rental business worldwide.

• Seasonal specials: Dollar Rent A Car offers various discounts for seasonal travelers. For example, summer renters can get 10 percent off a weekend rental, the most popular days for vacationers to rent a car. The Silver Club offers a 5 percent discount for drivers over the age of 50.

• Dollar EXPRESS: This convenience program is designed for customers who don't have a lot of time to spend at the checkout counter. Dollar EXPRESS is a free program that lets users skip the line and go straight to a rental vehicle.

• Easy reward redemption: The Dollar EXPRESS Renters Rewards program makes earning rewards easy and redeeming them even easier. Buy 16 days of car rental and get a certificate for one day free.

• Business rental plans: The Corporate Rental Plan offers locked in rates with no peak season highs and lows, while the Flex Rate Plan gives users a five percent discount on the price, along with a three percent rebate for dollar.com bookings.

• Multi-month rentals: In addition to low monthly rates for long-term rentals, Dollar offers multi-month options with convenient monthly billing. Ideal for workers on a temporary assignment, Dollar offers rentals for up to 11 months.

• Many makes and models: Dollar Rent a Car features 16 types of rentals from economy cars to convertibles and open air all-terrain choices.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers, temporary workers and those with cars in repairs.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Dollar Rent A Car Company Information